Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] We started with such high hopes. 起初我们充满希望
[00:07] With all the previous owners being dead, 前任东家都死了
[00:09] the hotel was under new management– ours. 旅馆现在归我们了
[00:13] We were determined to remake the Cortez 我们本来决心把科泰兹旅馆
[00:15] in our own image. 改造成我们的样子
[00:17] This would be no mere hotel. 这里将不仅仅是座旅馆
[00:19] We had ambitions to be a family to the friendless, 我们本想成为孤独无依者的亲人
[00:22] a comfort to those in the cold, 安慰寒冷的人
[00:24] a beehive of acceptance. 包容的蜂巢
[00:28] It was supposed to be the perfect ending. 那本该是完美的结局
[00:42] Hello. 你们好
[00:43] Welcome to the Cortez. 欢迎来到科泰兹旅馆
[00:46] Please, sign our guest book. 请签留名簿
[00:47] Sure. 好吧
[00:48] May I offer the two of you a glass of champagne? 二位想来杯香槟吗
[00:51] Don’t mind if I do. 那好啊
[00:56] I think those are the reviewers 他俩应该是
[00:57] from that internet site, Trip Adventurers. 那个网站”旅行冒险”的评论员
[01:00] They must’ve heard about our grand reopening. 他们肯定听说了我们的盛大重新开张
[01:03] I know. 是啊
[01:05] Can’t you see the ridiculously gracious smile 你没看到我脸上糊的
[01:07] plastered on my face? 亲切得荒唐的微笑吗
[01:12] What is that pungent odor? 那刺鼻的气味儿是怎么回事
[01:14] Sage. To cleanse the spirit. 鼠尾草 可以净化心灵
[01:17] I’ll show you to your room. 我带二位去你们的房间
[01:20] To polish the jewel that is the Cortez, 为了打磨科泰兹旅馆这颗珠宝
[01:23] it required not only money– 不仅需要钱
[01:25] which we got from liquidating 这我们靠变卖
[01:26] the countess’s numerous pieces of art– 女伯爵一件件的艺术品得到了
[01:28] it was going to take four stars on the internet. 还得在网上拿到四星好评
[01:33] And so, we were off. 于是 我们开始了
[01:39] We haven’t finished with every floor, 不是所有楼层都重装好了
[01:42] but this is one of our newly refreshed rooms. 但这是我们重装好的房间之一
[01:45] Egyptian cotton. 埃及棉
[01:46] 400 thread count. 400线程的
[01:48] Minibar? 小酒吧
[01:49] Mixers are on the house. 混合酒免费
[01:51] If there’s anything else you need, just pick up the phone. 如果还需要什么 打电话即可
[01:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:55] Enjoy your stay. 住得愉快
[01:59] And you were ready to give it a pass. 你还想打差评呢
[02:01] Kill me. 杀我啊
[02:05] Are you kidding? 开玩笑吗
[02:07] That’s a toto neorest 700h, baby. 这可是和式厕所700H
[02:10] The Japanese self-cleaning wonder toilet. 那款自洁式的神奇日本坐便
[02:14] I have always wanted to try one of these. 我一直想试试这玩意呢
[02:16] Doesn’t it just make you want to take a dump? 是不是让人想赶紧拉一泡
[02:20] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[02:22] How did you get in here? 你怎么进来的
[02:26] I got to say, it’s a nice room. 我得说 这房间不错
[02:31] They spent every penny they had to change everything they could. 他们花了大钱 改造能改造的一切
[02:34] They took out the mattresses, 把床垫扔掉了
[02:35] Especially the ones I split open. 尤其是被我划开的那些
[02:38] Took out the carpets, 把地毯换了
[02:41] Soaked through with so many years of piss and blood. 多年来浸透了尿和血
[02:48] They even changed the furniture. 他们甚至换了家具
[02:51] But you know what they couldn’t take out? 但你知道什么弄不走吗
[02:55] The pain. 痛苦
[02:58] ’cause I’m still here. 因为我还在呢
[03:00] All right, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. 好了 我得请你离开了
[03:02] Now. 马上走
[03:07] Oh! God! 天呐
[03:08] Oh, god! 天呐
[03:11] Help me! 救命
[03:13] Some crazy bitch just killed my partner! 有个疯婆子杀了我的搭档
[03:16] Please… Ah! 救命
[03:17] Oh, my god! 天呐
[03:19] Oh, god. 天呐
[03:20] Please, you got to help me! 求你 你得帮帮我
[03:22] No, no. You have to help me. 不 你得帮帮我
[03:25] I’m new at this murder game, 我是刚开始玩杀人
[03:27] and, jesus Christ, is it a thrill. 天呐 这感觉太刺激了
[03:39] Ah, crap. 糟糕
[03:41] We got another one down at the end of the hallway. 还有一个死在走廊尽头
[03:43] Damn it. 该死
[03:45] This has got to stop. 这必须停下了
[03:46] He stained the new carpet. 他把新地毯弄脏了
[03:48] Yeah, we got a serious problem. 是啊 我们麻烦大了
[03:50] The ghosts keep killing the guests, 鬼老是杀客人
[03:52] We’re gonna end up with zero stars. 回头一颗星别想要了
[03:56] It’s time we had a goddamn meeting. 我们得召开会议了
[05:13] Hello! 大家好
[05:14] Welcome! 欢迎
[05:16] Thank you all for coming. 感谢你们的到来
[05:18] Excuse me. 抱歉
[05:19] My understanding is that you two are in charge now, 据我理解 你俩现在当家了
[05:22] and I’d like to speak to you about changing my room. 我想跟你们谈谈换房间的事
[05:24] Sweetheart, you’re a ghost. 亲爱的 你是个鬼
[05:26] You can choose whatever room you’d like. 你可以随便住哪间
[05:28] Well, yes, but the problem is, 是啊 但问题是
[05:30] after I pick a room 我选好房间
[05:32] and then settle in with my erotica novels, 把我的情趣用品都搬进去后
[05:34] I never know if a guest is going to check in 我无从知道会不会有客人进来
[05:37] and disturb me. 打扰我
[05:38] I know this is Los Angeles, 我知道这是洛杉矶
[05:40] but I’m an old-fashioned girl and I like my privacy. 但我这人传统 我喜欢隐私
[05:42] I dig it when the guests come in. 我喜欢有客人来的时候
[05:44] It’s like a free dirty movie. 就像免费黄片
[05:46] I’m into that amateur stuff. 我喜欢那套业余的东西
[05:48] Are you three, like, a thing now? 你们仨现在是在一起了吗
[05:50] Ya. 是啊
[05:51] We try dating the lumberjack, 我们本想跟那个伐木工约会
[05:53] but he’s a gay. 但他是同性恋
[05:54] Okay, everyone, please, listen. 好了 大家伙 听好
[05:56] This is important 这很重要
[05:58] And it affects every single one of you. 而且对你们每个人都有影响
[06:00] We would like you to stop killing the guests. 我们希望你们别再杀客人了
[06:04] It’s not all of you, 不是针对你们所有人
[06:06] but we are trying to build something special here. 但我们想打造一个特别的地方
[06:09] A real… destination. 一个真正的家园
[06:12] Look, they’re gonna get two football teams down in Carson. 卡森市那边要来两支橄榄球队
[06:15] That’s 20 minutes down the 110. 沿110公路走就20分钟
[06:17] This place could be filled. 这里或许能住满
[06:18] But if it gets out that people are checking in and disappearing, 但如果传出去 这里的客人有来无回
[06:21] then obviously, that’s bad for business. 那显然不利于生意
[06:24] Screw you, Iris. 去你的 艾芮斯
[06:25] You’re the biggest killer in this room, 你才是这里最大的凶手
[06:28] – you bloodsucker. – Maybe in the past. -你个吸血鬼 -过去是吧
[06:30] But every drop of blood I drink now is donated. 但我现在喝的血都是捐赠得来的
[06:34] Any murders that go on in this hotel 这旅馆里的杀人案
[06:37] are done by your kind. 都是你们这些人干的
[06:39] Excuse me, but… 抱歉
[06:41] what do you mean by “our kind”? 什么叫”我们这些人”
[06:43] Can we all just call a spade a spade 我们能不能有话直说
[06:45] and say you’re talking about Will and I? 直接说你们指的是我和威尔
[06:49] I mean, Woo is 吴忙着
[06:50] too busy munching on Swedish fish to bother anyone. 咬瑞典鱼 不会去烦别人
[06:53] Marcy molests herself 玛茜自己解决
[06:55] or complains all day. 要么就整天抱怨
[06:56] The lumberjack just mopes. 伐木工就知道拉个脸
[06:58] And that hipster couple just trips around 那对潮人情侣嗑得浑浑噩噩
[07:01] moaning about kale. 到处抱怨甘蓝
[07:03] Will and I are the only ones 只有威尔和我
[07:05] who still get off on a little bit of true mischief. 还在靠真正的恶作剧找刺激
[07:08] And we’re not stopping. 我们不会停止的
[07:10] Ending some jerk-off 杀一个
[07:12] who wastes the air that he breathes? 浪费空气的混蛋
[07:14] That is the real high. 那才真叫一个嗨
[07:16] I’m dead, but I’ve never felt more alive. 我死了 但我从未感觉如此鲜活
[07:24] Beautifully said. 说得好
[07:26] And I couldn’t agree more. 我非常同意
[07:27] But I must come down on the side of Cleopatra 但在此事上 我必须支持
[07:29] and her friend on this issue. 克里奥佩特拉和她朋友
[07:31] Oh, come on! 得了
[07:33] You telling people to stop killing 你居然叫人停止杀人
[07:35] is like Colonel Sanders telling us to stop eating chicken. 就像肯德基上校叫我们别吃鸡了
[07:38] I’m not familiar with your military friend 我不认识你那位军队朋友
[07:40] and his fondness for poultry, 和他对家禽的喜爱
[07:41] but my killing days are over. 但我不再杀人了
[07:43] I thought the ten commandment killings 我本以为十诫杀人
[07:45] were the beginning of my work, 是我大业的开始
[07:46] but it turns out that they are the epilogue. 但那却成了终章
[07:48] The torch has been passed, and I feel complete. 火炬已经传递了下去 我感觉很完整
[07:53] But this is a practical decision, not an emotional one. 但这个决定出于实际考虑而非感情
[07:56] This is our home. 这是我们的家
[07:59] Frankly, it’s the only one we’ve got. 老实说 是我们唯一的家
[08:02] None of us know what is waiting for us 我们都不知道如果这里没了
[08:03] beyond this place if it no longer stands. 我们会遭遇什么
[08:05] Perhaps, without these walls to protect us, 或许 如果没有这些墙壁保护我们
[08:08] we would all be forced to move on 我们都要被迫前行
[08:10] and face the judgment of our maker. 面对造物主的审判
[08:12] If we can’t stay in business, all bets are off. 如果我们不能保持营业 就什么都难说了
[08:15] We’ll have to sell. 我们就得出售
[08:16] Or get evicted. 或者被赶出去
[08:17] That’s bullshit. 扯淡
[08:18] I paid cash for this place. 我为这地方花了大钱
[08:20] My lawyers will keep paying the upkeep and taxes 只要还有资金 我的律师会继续支付
[08:22] for as long as they have the funds. 维护费和税款
[08:23] Yeah, well, that’s not gonna take very long, cowboy. 是啊 维持不了多久了 牛仔
[08:26] Sure, your business was worth a fortune when you were alive. 你活着的时候 你的生意是很值钱
[08:30] But you’re such a narcissist 但你太自负
[08:32] that you never brought anyone else in to design your lines. 从没请别人来参与你产品的设计
[08:35] And when you disappeared, they had zilch. 你消失后 他们什么都没了
[08:38] Now the whole shithouse has gone up in flames. 现在整个公司都毁了
[08:40] Your stock is worth pennies. 你的股票屁都不值了
[08:42] That is bullshit! 胡说
[08:43] You’re a goddamn liar. 你撒谎
[08:45] Enough! This is not a democracy! 够了 这不是民主会议
[08:47] We are not in the house of lords! 这不是议院
[08:48] We are a ship at sea! 我们是海上的船只
[08:49] And when it comes to you spirits, I am captain! 统领你们的灵魂 我就是船长
[08:52] So listen up, mateys! 听好了 船员们
[08:55] There are six criteria 美国内政部
[08:57] that the U.S. Department of Interior uses to determine 以六项标准评定一个地方
[08:59] if a place is worthy of being called 是否可以被称为
[09:00] an historical landmark. 历史遗迹
[09:02] This hotel fits them all. 而这家旅馆符合全部标准
[09:04] The one thing it does not yet possess, yet, is time. 它唯一尚不符合的条件是时间
[09:08] Age. 年份
[09:09] August 23, 2026. 2026年8月23日
[09:12] That will make it 100 years that this hotel has stood. 旅馆就建立一百年了
[09:15] And on that day, it will earn its rightful distinction 到那天 它就能理所应当地
[09:17] as an historical landmark. 被定为历史遗迹
[09:19] They won’t be able to tear it down 就算有人想
[09:21] even if they wanted to. 也不能拆掉它
[09:23] The killing must stop! 杀戮必须停止
[09:27] Oh, hell no. 才不要
[09:28] Some of us can’t go out into the world 我们有些人可不能去外面世界
[09:30] to find companionship, 找人陪伴
[09:32] so I’m not gonna stop collecting souls 所以我会继续收集灵魂
[09:34] until I find my soul mate. 直到找到我的灵魂伴侣
[09:35] Sally, I don’t want to get rough with you, 萨莉 我不想对你动粗
[09:36] but you and I both know 但你我都清楚
[09:37] there is a way to get you to do as I please. 我有办法让你听话
[09:39] Or do you not recall the last time you disobeyed me? 还是你忘记你上次违背我意思的后果了
[09:47] So, it’s settled, then. 那么就定了
[09:52] The point of being dead is that there are no rules. 死亡的意义就在于可以为所欲为
[09:56] It’s the only salvation. 这是唯一的救赎
[09:58] Who gives a shit if they tear this place down 他们把这里拆了
[10:00] and send us all straight to hell? 把我们送入地狱又如何
[10:02] It can’t be any worse! 不可能比这更糟了
[10:18] Go away! 走开
[10:22] Complimentary bottle of champagne for our vip long-term residents. 酒店送给我们贵宾常驻客人的香槟
[10:27] That’s you, missy. 说你呢 小姐
[10:29] Save your breath. 省省吧
[10:31] I know what you’re up to. 我知道你盘算什么
[10:33] Your kumbaya intrigues might work with the others; 你那套哄人的把戏在别人那儿好使
[10:36] they’re not gonna work with me. 在我这儿可不好使
[10:37] Good. 好啊
[10:38] We can cut the crap. 那我们直说吧
[10:40] Jesus, you’re one lonely, miserable bitch. 你真是个孤独 悲哀的贱人
[10:43] There she is. 这就对了
[10:46] Now get the hell out of my room. 滚出我的房间
[10:48] Don’t you ever get tired of being so goddamn bitter? 你怨气老这么大就不嫌烦吗
[10:51] I want to help you, Sally. 我想帮你 萨莉
[10:52] This coming from the woman who shoved me out of a window. 把我推出窗户的女人居然这么说
[10:55] Okay. 好吧
[10:57] That’s on me. 那是我不对
[10:59] I’m sorry. 对不起
[11:02] Truly. 真的
[11:04] But it’s no good for either of us to dwell in the past. 但沉湎过去对我们都没好处
[11:08] Honey, you haven’t been the same since John left. 亲爱的 约翰走后 你就变了个人
[11:11] Watch it, Iris. 小心点 艾芮斯
[11:14] I can still take an ice pick to your throat, anytime. 我还是随时能拿冰锥割了你的喉咙
[11:27] You loved him. 你爱过他
[11:30] The only way you knew how. 用你唯一会的方式
[11:33] He turned his back on you, 但他背弃了你
[11:35] after all you’d done for him. 尽管你为他付出了那么多
[11:39] I know how that feels. 我知道那种感觉
[11:41] You don’t know a damn thing about how I feel. 你根本不了解我的感受
[11:45] About my pain. 我的痛苦
[11:49] The only thing that takes the edge off 唯一能消除痛苦的
[11:51] is when I can pull people under with me. 就是把他人一起拉下水
[11:56] Make them feel one ounce of what I feel. 让他们感到一点点我的感受
[12:00] Then I’m not alone. 那样我就不孤独了
[12:03] But don’t you see? 你不明白吗
[12:05] All those people you’ve been killing, it’s… 你杀的那些人
[12:09] they’re just band-aids. 他们只是创可贴
[12:11] What if I knew of a more permanent fix? 如果我有更永久性的办法呢
[12:15] That you could have something long-lasting. 给你点持久的东西
[12:18] A future. 一个未来
[12:20] What future? 什么未来
[12:23] I’m dead. 我死了
[12:24] You’ve been living in a 1994 world. 你一直住在1994年的世界里
[12:27] Times have changed. 时代变了
[12:30] The Cortez is proud to 科泰兹旅馆现在自豪地
[12:31] offer free wi-fi now in every room. 为各个房间提供免费无线网络
[12:38] Here’s your ticket to adventure. 这是你历险的门票
[12:45] Go on, open it. 打开吧
[12:50] What am I supposed to do with this? 我要拿这个做什么
[12:52] We can’t change the past, 我们不能改变过去
[12:54] but you can choose to move forward and live. 但你可以选择向前看 生活
[12:57] So what? 那又如何
[12:57] I-I’m gonna be the ghost in the machine? 我要做机器里的鬼吗
[12:59] That’s exactly what you’re gonna be. 没错
[13:02] Okay, look. 看吧
[13:04] I loaded it up for you 我为你装了
[13:07] with twitter, instagram, 推特 图片分享
[13:11] facebook. 脸书
[13:12] You don’t need to be out in the world to be a part of it. 你不用出门就能进入世界
[13:14] In the modern age, no one ever has to be alone. 在现代社会 没有人需要感到孤独
[13:18] Even for a second. 一刻都不用
[13:20] There’s a whole world out there waiting to embrace you, Sally. 外面有整个世界在等着你 萨莉
[13:25] Come on, all you have to do is dive in. 来吧 你要做的就是点击开始
[13:32] Sally took to the interwebs like a fish to water. 萨莉在互联网里如鱼得水一般
[13:39] It was as if everything she did 她做每一件事
[13:41] shot out a pulse of electricity. 都要拍照上传
[13:43] And from all the corners of the globe, 而来自世界各地的每个角落
[13:45] people responded. 都有人做出回应
[13:47] In droves, tingling for more. 大量的回复 渴求更多
[13:52] A rapt audience welcoming her with open arms, 有个狂热的读者热烈地追捧她
[13:55] desperate to connect, hanging onto her every word. 急切想跟她联络 对她每个字都痴迷不已
[13:59] Suddenly the girl no one wanted became the belle of the ball. 突然间这个本无人理睬的女孩成了舞会的焦点
[14:02] She could say anything, bare her soul. 她什么都能说 袒露自己的灵魂
[14:05] Her lone voice weaving into its own cyber subculture. 她寂寞的声音编织成自己的网络文化
[14:09] A safe harbor. 一个避风港
[14:17] As she basked in sublime adoration, 这些疯狂的追捧让她感到温暖
[14:20] Being numb to the world finally lost its appeal. 她终于不再用毒品麻木自己了
[14:44] Another? 再来一杯
[14:49] How long have I been dead? 我死了多久了
[14:51] It’s over a year now. 一年多了
[14:54] How long does it feel like? 你觉得有多久了
[14:56] Like I don’t exist. 好像我从没活过一样
[14:59] Is that why you’ve been acting out and killing those people? 所以你才那样发泄情绪 杀人吗
[15:04] I had no idea that my business was dead. 我不知道我的公司已经破产了
[15:08] Oh, it’s not dead. It’s dying. 还没破产 不过快了
[15:12] Well, what have they done with it? 他们准备怎么处置
[15:13] Factories? 开工厂吗
[15:15] The stores on rodeo, Fifth Avenue? 第五大街上那种高档商场吗
[15:18] Well, they shuttered the couture division. 他们把高档成衣部门关闭了
[15:21] The perfumes and sunglasses are keeping everything else afloat. 保留香水和墨镜来维持基本运营
[15:25] And you do matter in the world, you know. 但你对世界确实有影响的 知道吗
[15:27] As long as it lives and your son thrives, 只要这影响力还在 你儿子还活着
[15:30] you matter. 世界就不会忘记你
[15:35] I’m grateful for what you’ve done for him. 很感激你为他所做的一切
[15:37] Thatcher is one of the best schools in the country, 撒切尔学校是全国最好的学校
[15:39] and Ojai is year-round divine. 而奥海镇终年气候适宜
[15:43] You should let him come and visit you. 你应该让他来看望你的
[15:44] No. No. 不 不要
[15:50] This is no place for a young man. 这里不适合年轻人
[15:54] All of the death here. 这些死亡气息
[15:57] I don’t want him to be poisoned by it. 我不希望他被这里的氛围所侵蚀
[16:00] Even if it breaks my heart that I can’t see him. 尽管见不到他 让我心都要碎了
[16:06] May I make a proposition? 我能提个建议吗[也有勾引的意思]
[16:08] You’re beautiful, but you’re not my type. 你很美 不过不是我喜欢的类型
[16:15] The trapped spirits in this place 这里所禁锢的灵魂
[16:16] who aren’t in perpetual misery understand that 有些并没有身陷无尽的苦难 因为他们明白
[16:20] if you want to feel the magic of cause and effect, 想要感受因果循环的魔力
[16:23] you have to have a purpose. 就必须有一个目标
[16:25] Your fashion house was iconic. 你的时尚品牌是标志性的
[16:28] You’re iconic. 你也是标志性的
[16:30] My fashion house was headed for disaster 我的品牌早在我死前很久
[16:32] long before I “disappeared.” 就注定要走向衰亡了
[16:34] I haven’t had an original thought in a decade. 十年了 我没有一个原创理念
[16:37] This is California! 这里是加利福尼亚
[16:39] The land of reinvention. 是个改头换面的地方
[16:42] I mean, 你看看
[16:44] look what this place did for me. 这地方对我的改变有多大
[16:48] Where does everyone even think I am? 大家都以为我去哪了
[16:49] Rumors abound. 有很多传言
[16:51] Rehab, madness, illness. 去了戒毒所 疯了 病了
[16:55] Each one more scandalous than the last. 一个比一个更加不堪
[16:58] Frankly, it’s marvelous publicity. 坦白讲 公众的想象力是不可思议的
[17:01] People love a mystery. 人们喜欢神秘事物
[17:05] Sketch. 画画
[17:08] Create. 创造
[17:10] Be part of the world again. 再次融入这个世界吧
[17:14] Running a fashion house is more than sketching. 经营时尚品牌可不止画画
[17:17] More than any other business, a line needs a face. 跟其它产业不一样 一个系列产品需要一张面孔
[17:27] Okay. 好吧
[17:30] I was a salesman in another life. 当年我是个销售员
[17:34] In this one, I’m the mother of style. 在这里 我就是时尚之母
[17:36] Cut me and I bleed Dior. 我流的血都是迪奥的
[17:42] And don’t have to be dead, you know. 没人需要知道你死了 懂吗
[17:44] So you decided to hole up in your happy place, 可以说成你躲在自己的快乐王国里不出来
[17:46] like Howard Hughes without the crazy. 就像没疯的霍华德·休斯那样
[17:49] We can do this! 我们能行的
[18:05] Stepping into the boardroom atop a pair 踩着13厘米的古驰高跟鞋
[18:07] of five-inch Guccis, 走进董事会会议室
[18:08] well,that teaches the authority this business needed. 让掌权的人知道这一行需要的是什么
[18:12] You have to balance your frame, consider each step, 你必须保持平衡 想着自己的每一步
[18:15] and lean into your momentum. 每一步都是你的动力
[18:17] You wind up elevated. 你就成功了
[18:19] Gentlemen, I’m Liz Taylor. 先生们 我是丽兹·泰勒
[18:22] Mr. Drake has sent me here 德雷克先生让我来
[18:23] to lead this company into the future. 管理这家公司
[18:25] Tell Mr. Drake has the courtesy 告诉德雷克先生
[18:27] to appear before this board himself… 这事他应该亲自到董事会来…
[18:29] Mr. Vice-chairman, I can assure you that Will Drake 副主席先生 我向你保证 威尔·德雷克先生
[18:32] has granted me full authority to act on his behalf. 全权授权我代表他来经营公司
[18:34] Well, 那…
[18:35] I don’t accept your authority. 我不接受你的领导
[18:37] I’m afraid you’ll have to. 恐怕你必须接受
[18:39] I’ve met with Will Drake at the Hotel Cortez, 我在科泰兹旅馆见过威尔·德雷克先生了
[18:42] and, uh, it’s official. 这是法律认可的
[18:45] Ms. Taylor here has total authority 泰勒女士完全有权利
[18:47] to speak on his behalf. 代表他来经营这间公司
[18:50] You’re fired. 你被解雇了
[18:55] Now, gentlemen, I know something about rebirth. 先生们 我来聊聊我对重生的想法
[19:00] Listen and learn. 好好听 好好学
[19:03] No! I can’t do this! 不 我不能这么做
[19:05] There’s inspiration all around us. 我们周围全是灵感
[19:11] All you got to do is look. 你要做的就是留心观察
[19:15] I left Will alone to work his sorcery, 我让威尔独自去钻研他的事
[19:18] and he left me to mine. 而我去做我该做的事
[19:22] We cast his absence as mystery. 我们让他保持神秘感
[19:24] He gave very little of himself to the public, 他很少在公众前露面
[19:27] and demand steadily rose. 而知名度却稳步上升
[19:30] His presentations were exclusive and exotic. 他的发布会小众 且充满异国风情
[19:32] Very few invitations, very unusual models. 邀请的人很少 模特也很特别
[19:36] All cameras and phones were banned, 不允许携带照相机和电话
[19:39] which only made word of mouth stronger, 而这让语言的力量变得更大
[19:42] interest more intense. 吸引力也更大
[19:44] Art deco once again became all the rage. 装饰艺术再次风靡起来
[19:59] I should’ve been jubilant in our success. 我们的成功本该让我欣喜若狂的
[20:01] But instead, I felt lost. 可我却觉得有些失落
[20:10] It was a night like this when I first saw Tristan. 我第一次见特里斯坦时也是这样的夜晚
[20:19] Just promise me you’ll keep an open mind. 跟我保证一定要抛开成见
[20:23] Please, remember to whom you speak. 拜托 也不看看我是谁
[20:25] Now, what are we doing here? 我们来这干什么
[20:31] I know how much you Miss Tristan. 我知道你有多想念特里斯坦
[20:33] And wherever he is, I don’t know 不管他在哪里 我不知道
[20:35] why we haven’t seen hide nor hair of him. 为什么一直没有他的音讯
[20:38] And if anybody can reach him, 如果有人能联系上他
[20:41] this woman can. 那一定就是这个女人了
[20:43] Iris… 艾芮斯
[20:46] did you get me a psychic? 你给我找了个灵媒吗
[20:57] Billie Dean Howard, this is Liz. 比莉·迪恩·霍华德 这位是丽兹
[21:01] Liz, it is so good to meet you. 丽兹 很高兴认识你
[21:04] I’ve seen you on the side of a bus. 我见过你的公交车广告
[21:07] Billie Dean has her own show on Lifetime. 比莉·迪恩在有线电视台有自己的节目
[21:09] She helps the bereaved communicate with 她帮人与他们
[21:11] their dearly departed loved ones. 死去的挚爱交流
[21:13] I’m impressed. 大开眼界啊
[21:14] I’ll be honest. 实话实说
[21:15] Your establishment is fairly notorious 你们旅馆在鬼屋界
[21:17] among the paranormal communities being a bit of a hot spot. 可是出了名的大热门
[21:22] I was thinking I might want 我还在想
[21:23] to do an episode of my show here. 在这里做一集节目
[21:25] But today, 但今天
[21:27] I am here for you. 我是来帮你的
[21:49] Hmm, so many voices. 有很多声音
[21:52] It’s a very noisy hotel. 你们旅馆很闹腾啊
[22:11] Oh, I feel something. 我感受到了
[22:14] A very masculine energy. 一股很阳刚的能量
[22:17] Restless. 躁动不安
[22:22] He’s here. 他来了
[22:26] Spirit, 鬼魂
[22:27] we seek you with loving hearts and open minds. 我们心怀爱意 敞开心扉地寻找你
[22:32] Lift the veil that separates our world from yours. 揭开将你我世界分离的帷幕
[22:36] Speak to us. 与我们对话
[22:41] Tristan. 特里斯坦
[22:43] Hello. 你好
[22:46] Tristan, I’m here with Liz. 特里斯坦 我和丽兹在一起
[22:49] She misses you very much. 她非常想你
[22:52] Is there any message you have for her? 你有什么想对她说的吗
[22:58] What? 什么
[23:00] What does he say? 他说什么
[23:05] He says… 他说…
[23:08] “No.” “不”
[23:10] What do you mean, “no”? “不”是什么意思
[23:11] What-what “no”? 什么”不”
[23:13] He doesn’t want to talk. 他不想说
[23:15] What do you mean? He’s talking to you. 什么意思 他在跟你说啊
[23:17] He doesn’t want to talk 他不想
[23:19] to me. 跟我说
[23:21] He’s been here all along. 他一直都在
[23:23] And he’s choosing not to talk to me… 他选择不跟我说话
[23:26] ’cause he blames me. 因为他怪我
[23:28] I’m the cause of his death. 他因我而死
[23:30] My love for him killed him. 我对他的爱杀死了他
[23:32] Love doesn’t kill. 爱不杀人
[23:38] I’ve been around a lot longer, and let me tell you something. 我活得更久 我告诉你吧
[23:40] Believe me, love kills a lot more than hate. 相信我 爱杀的人比恨多得多
[23:46] Thank you for coming anyway. 总之谢谢你来
[23:52] Be strong. 要坚强
[23:53] I know you know how. 你知道怎么做的
[23:59] No. This isn’t right. 不 不该这样
[24:02] No, wait. 不 等等
[24:04] Maybe it wasn’t Tristan you were talking to. 也许跟你说话的不是特里斯坦
[24:09] He remembers the pancakes. 他还记得煎饼
[24:14] The ones with the blueberries. 煎饼配蓝莓
[24:16] You made them for him every Saturday 每周六你都做给他
[24:18] and let him watch cartoons all morning. 让他看一上午动画片
[24:20] Who’s Donovan? 多诺万是谁
[24:22] What? 什么
[24:26] Donovan isn’t here. 多诺万不在这里
[24:27] No, no, no. 不 不
[24:29] Donovan is someplace else. 多诺万在别的地方
[24:31] Someplace very beautiful. 非常美丽的地方
[24:35] He says it smells like pancakes. 他说味道像煎饼
[24:40] Your pancakes. 你做的煎饼
[24:42] He says it’s always Saturday morning where he is. 他说他待的地方一直是周六早上
[24:46] He says… 他说…
[24:51] “I love you, mom.” “我爱你 妈妈”
[24:53] Even in my grief, I was happy for my friend. 就算我很悲伤 我也为朋友高兴
[24:57] As for me, I felt any chance at love was over. 至于我 我已不可能再爱
[25:01] But life can surprise you. 但生活总有惊喜
[25:03] Especially new life. 尤其是新生活
[25:09] And love? 而爱
[25:10] Well, that can take many forms. 也有很多形式
[25:13] After I made peace with my son Douglas, 我和儿子道格拉斯相认后
[25:15] I never really expected to see him again. 从没想过能再见到他
[25:17] So I was delighted when he brought Janice to meet me. 所以当他带珍妮丝来见我时 我很高兴
[25:20] Janice was the daughter I always wanted. 我一直想要珍妮丝这么个儿媳
[25:23] And I was the mother-in-law she’d always hoped for. 她也一直希望有我这么个婆婆
[25:26] In Isabelle’s face, I saw the future. 我在伊莎贝尔脸上看到了希望
[25:29] She was being born into a world just a little more accepting 她出生的年代比我出生的年代
[25:33] than the one I had been born into. 要宽容一些
[25:35] And maybe, just maybe, 可能 只是可能
[25:37] I had a little something to do with that. 我对此有些影响
[25:40] A little kindness, acceptance. 一点善意 一丝宽容
[25:43] That transformed me in ways nothing else ever could. 没有东西能这样改变我
[25:48] I never thought life could be this good. 我从没想过生活会这么幸福
[25:52] Or that it might end. 但好日子或许到头了
[25:56] Well, shit! 见鬼
[25:57] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[25:59] I’m sure. 我确定
[26:00] Well… 应该说
[26:02] The doctor is sure. 医生很确定
[26:03] And there ain’t nothing they can do about it? 医生们也束手无策吗
[26:06] It’s… past the point of treatment. 已经…过了治疗时间点
[26:10] Which is probably for the best. 这样也好
[26:12] ’cause… 因为
[26:16] I would hate to lose my hair. 我很讨厌掉头发
[26:21] Baby girl, 宝贝
[26:23] there just might be something that I can do for you. 我肯定有办法救你
[26:27] What, turn me? 怎么 转化我吗
[26:28] Hell, I don’t even like my steak bloody. 才不 我连牛排的血腥味都受不了
[26:30] But that’s never been an option for me. 而且我也从没这么想过
[26:32] You know that. 你明白的
[26:34] And at this point in my life, 而且在我人生这个阶段
[26:36] I can’t imagine killing in order to live. 我不敢想象要去为了活命而杀人
[26:41] So have you told your kids yet? 你告诉你的孩子们了吗
[26:44] With any luck, I won’t need to. 幸运的是没这个必要
[26:46] They can just keep visiting me here. 他们可以来这里探望我
[27:03] I’m gonna cut to the chase. 我就不绕弯子了
[27:06] I am the first woman in the world to have prostate cancer. 我是世界上第一个得前列腺癌的女人
[27:10] Uh, the doctor told me it’s spread to the spine 医生说已经扩散到脊柱了
[27:14] and there’s nothing to do. 无药可医了
[27:22] We’ll spend whatever we have to. 我们会竭尽全力
[27:23] One call and I can get you to the best doctor in the world. 我一通电话就能帮你找到世界上最好的医生
[27:26] Oh, it’s too late. 太晚了
[27:28] And I don’t want to 而且我也不想
[27:30] spend my last days wasting away in a hospital 在医院里插导管 服毒药
[27:32] with a catheter up my dick and poison in my body, 浪费我最后的时光
[27:35] So… 就这样了…
[27:37] But who will take care of us? 那谁来照顾我们呢
[27:38] You can’t leave us alone. 你不能丢下我们
[27:40] I won’t. 我不会的
[27:40] That’s why I called you all here today. 所以我今天叫你们全都过来
[27:43] Now, I have provided you with various weapons. 我给你们不同的武器
[27:48] Take two. They’re small. 拿两个吧 武器太小
[27:53] Hack me. 砍死我
[27:54] Strangle me. 勒死我
[27:57] Bludgeon me. 打死我
[28:00] Surprise me. 千方百计弄死我
[28:02] I think I can speak for everyone here when I say 我想我可以代表这里各位说
[28:05] that we’ve all grown rather fond of you. 我们都越来越喜欢你了
[28:07] We can’t possibly murder you. 谋杀你 我们做不到
[28:09] It’s not murder. 这不是谋杀
[28:11] She wants to be reborn. 她希望重生
[28:20] You’re my family. 你们是我的家人
[28:24] I want to be with you forever. 我想永远和你们在一起
[29:23] It was the first time I’d seen her since she died. 这是她死后我第一次见她
[29:26] Only in that moment did I realize 这时候我才意识到
[29:29] just how much I’d missed her. 我有多想她
[29:32] How did you know to come? 你怎么来了
[29:35] You were always my fondest creation. 你一直是我最喜欢的作品
[29:48] I wanted to be here to help you transition. 我想来帮你完成转变
[30:05] One last time. 最后一次
[30:54] Those things’ll kill you. 那玩意会害死你的
[31:06] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[31:08] You wouldn’t talk to me. 你不愿和我说话
[31:12] I thought you hated me. 我以为你恨我
[31:14] I love you. 我爱你
[31:21] And, darlin’, 亲爱的
[31:22] you had more living to do. 你活着还有很多事要做
[31:25] I couldn’t get in the way of that. 我不能阻碍你
[31:33] Oh, baby… 亲爱的
[31:35] you are to die for. 你值得我去死
[31:51] May I help you? 有什么需要帮忙的
[31:52] I have a reservation. Room 44. 我定了44号房
[31:54] The Woo room. 吴先生房间
[31:56] That’s where Billie Dean says he died. 比莉·迪恩说他就是死在那个房间的
[31:57] Oh, that room is booked. 那个房间已经被定走了
[31:59] Booked by me, three weeks ago. 定的人就是我 三周前就定了
[32:01] Under Rhodes, Ashley. 名字是艾什莉·罗兹
[32:03] My amex app says the charge has cleared. 网银显示钱已经扣了
[32:05] You have my money. I want my room. 你收了我的钱 就得给我房间
[32:09] Fine. 好吧
[32:11] 恶魔之夜 2022年10月30日
[32:15] It’s all my fault. 都是我的错
[32:18] I thought that Billie’d be free advertising. 我以为比莉会我们的活广告呢
[32:20] You know, people love a good ghost story. 你懂的 人们都喜欢有噱头的鬼故事
[32:22] Well, you were right about that. 你倒是没错
[32:24] Yeah, but this is getting way out of hand. 是啊 但现在完全失控了
[32:27] She’s had three prime-time specials. 她现在有三个黄金档的特集
[32:30] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[32:31] 科泰兹旅馆 44号房 比莉·迪恩·霍华德
[32:32] Wait, he’s trying to tell me something. 等等 他想要告诉我一些事
[32:39] Mr. Woo doesn’t pay for what? 吴先生不花钱干什么
[32:41] I mean, don’t get me wrong. 别误会我的意思
[32:42] I don’t mind having this place alive with guests. 我也希望这里门庭若市
[32:44] It’s just those freaks and weirdos 但只是那些想要被鬼弄死的
[32:46] who want to be plowed by a ghost. 怪人而已
[32:48] The people Billie attracts, they’re just… 比莉吸引来的人都是…
[32:51] It’s bad for our brand. 这对我们旅店品牌不好
[32:53] Why don’t we just shut the place down? 何不把这地方关了算了
[32:56] Will Drake doesn’t need the money anymore. 威尔·德雷克不再需要钱了
[32:58] ‘Cause this place needs life. 因为这里需要活人
[33:00] It’s a hotel, not a cemetery. 这是旅馆 不是坟墓
[33:03] The living give the spirits trapped in this place 活人让被困的死人
[33:05] a connection to the outside world. 能与外界产生联系
[33:07] John. I was wondering when you were gonna arrive. 约翰 我还在想你什么时候会到呢
[33:11] We’ve missed you. 我们很想你
[33:13] It’s good to be back. And you’re right. 很高兴回来 你是对的
[33:16] I don’t like her coming around. 我也不喜欢她总来这里
[33:17] Pestering, asking questions. 纠缠不休 问东问西
[33:19] She still trying to contact me? 她还想联系我吗
[33:21] Every year on this date. 每年的这一天都如此
[33:26] John Lowe. 约翰·劳
[33:26] 十诫杀手之屋 科泰兹旅馆 比莉·迪恩·霍华德
[33:28] The Ten Commandments Killer. 十诫杀手
[33:30] Show yourself and bear witness to your crimes. 快快现身 快快认罪
[33:41] Shit. 该死
[33:43] Call her. 打给她吧
[33:45] Check her into my room. 让她去我的房间
[33:46] But get her here quickly. 但要快
[33:48] It’s only three hours until sundown. 离日落只剩三小时了
[33:58] We are standing in room 64 of the Hotel Cortez, 我们现在身处科泰兹旅馆64号房
[33:58] 十诫杀手之屋 科泰兹旅馆 比莉·迪恩·霍华德
[34:02] where the notorious Ten Commandments Killer lived 臭名昭著的十诫杀手
[34:04] when he terrorized Los Angeles many years ago. 多年前犯下诸多恶行的时候就住于此
[34:07] John Lowe may be the most evil and dangerous spirit 约翰·劳可能是我召唤的
[34:11] with whom I have ever attempted to make contact. 最邪恶 危险的鬼魂了
[34:14] I will need all of my skills and powers of concentration 我将用我全部的法力和注意力
[34:18] to achieve this unprecedented interview. 来完成这次前所未有的访谈
[34:34] You wanted to talk? 你要聊聊吗
[34:40] I want you to talk. 我希望你能聊聊
[34:43] My name is Billie Dean Howard. 我叫比莉·迪恩·霍华德
[34:45] All we know about John Lowe is what the police have said. 我们知道的约翰·劳不过是警察告诉我们的那些
[34:50] I’m giving you a chance now to set the record straight. 我要给你一个还原真相的机会
[35:12] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[35:15] Why don’t we start with your family. 就从你的家人说起吧
[35:19] Did they know you were a serial killer? 他们知道你是连环杀手吗
[35:22] – What’d you get Holden for dinner? – It’s dog again. -你给霍尔登带了什么晚饭 -又是狗
[35:25] They came to understand that I was cleaning up the world, 他们渐渐明白 我是在净化这个世界
[35:28] – in my own way. – Goddamn it, John. -用我自己的方式而已 -该死 约翰
[35:30] We talked about this; I was not gonna target people 我们谈过的 我不能对
[35:32] who do not deserve to die. 无辜的人下手
[35:34] Now, once you went on the lam, 你失踪之后
[35:36] your wife and two children were never seen again. 你的妻子和两个孩子就再没现过身
[35:39] Come on. 走吧
[35:40] – Where are you going? – He’s hungry. -你们要去哪儿 -他饿了
[35:41] I know how to walk into a hospital and not get noticed. 我知道怎么混进医院 不被人发现
[35:44] Did you kill them? 是你杀了他们吗
[35:45] I will admit, I failed them. 我得承认 我让他们失望了
[36:01] Daddy? 爸爸
[36:03] There’s only one thing left to do. 只有一个办法了
[36:06] Turn myself in? 自首吗
[36:09] We have to go home. 我们得回家
[36:16] Scarlett was right. 斯嘉丽是对的
[36:18] The Cortez was home. 科泰兹就是我们的家
[36:20] We’d all been reborn there, in one form or another. 我们都是在那以不同的方式获得了重生
[36:23] Well, except for her. 除了她
[36:26] There was a still a chance for our daughter 我们的女儿还有机会
[36:27] to grow up somewhere else, 在别处长大
[36:29] to have some shot at a normal life. 过上正常的人生
[36:32] But it needed to be away from us. 但必须远离我们
[36:35] Liz knew just the place. 丽兹知道该去哪儿
[36:38] The Thatcher School would be hosting 撒切尔学校将再接收一名
[36:39] more than one young refugee from the Hotel Cortez. 科泰兹旅馆送去的小难民
[36:43] So you sent your daughter away, 所以你把你女儿送走了
[36:46] but lived with your son and wife in the Cortez, 和妻儿一起住在了科泰兹
[36:50] back in L.A., where you were still being hunted. 你在洛杉矶还是被通缉的
[36:54] It’s hard to provide for your family when you’re on the run. 逃命的时候是很难养活家人的
[36:57] There were more opportunities in Los Angeles. 洛杉矶机会更多
[37:41] Stop! John Lowe, you’re under arrest! 站住 约翰·劳 你被捕了
[37:44] I got to get back in the hotel. 我一定得回到旅馆
[38:10] Let me… 让我…
[38:12] I want to die inside. 我要死在里面
[38:17] I’m sensing something about your wife and son. 我感觉到了你的妻儿
[38:24] I can hear the undercurrents from the spirits, 我能听到灵魂的窃窃私语
[38:26] but they are too afraid to speak clearly. 但他们不敢清楚地告诉我
[38:29] Why is that? 为什么呢
[38:31] I don’t want to talk about my family. 我不想再谈我的家人了
[38:33] Well, if you don’t want to talk about your family, 如果你不想谈家人
[38:35] then give me something else. 但就谈点别的
[38:37] What is the significance of October 30? 10月30号有什么意义
[38:41] Why is it the only day I feel your presence here? 为什么只有在这天我才能感觉到你
[38:48] Well, it’s Devil’s Night. 今晚是恶魔之夜
[38:50] And if you leave your camera crew behind, 如果你愿意把拍摄队留在这儿
[38:53] that I can show you. 我可以带你见识一下
[39:18] The walls. They’re screaming. 这些墙壁在尖叫
[39:22] I was in a house once just west of here. 我曾去过西边的一栋屋子
[39:26] And I could hear the spirits in the walls like termites or… 我听到那些墙壁间灵魂的声音像白蚁…
[39:31] bats in the attic. 或阁楼的蝙蝠一般
[39:34] But it was nothing like this. 但远比不上这里
[39:37] This is like being in a rock concert of the dead. 这里就像是死人的摇滚音乐会
[39:43] Well, come on. 进来吧
[39:46] Let me introduce you to some rock stars of the dead. 让我带你见见死人届的几位巨星
[39:50] Oh, Jeffrey, you and your damn straws. 杰弗里 你和你的吸管都见鬼去吧
[39:52] Come on. Put your drink down and come and dance with me. 快 把酒放下 来和我跳舞
[39:57] I don’t dance. 我不会跳舞
[39:59] Look at me. 看看我
[40:01] Neither do I. 我也不会啊
[40:03] John! 约翰
[40:06] Jeffrey, look who’s here. 杰弗里 看看谁来了
[40:09] John is here. 约翰来了
[40:11] He’s the greatest of them all. 他是最棒的
[40:14] Are you blushing? 你脸红了吗
[40:15] I told you, if you like a guy, you have to talk to him. 我说了 你要是喜欢谁 得告诉他
[40:19] You think any of those young men 你觉得那些年轻人
[40:21] would have come over to work at my house if I didn’t have 如果我不主动接近他们
[40:23] the guts to approach them in the world? 他们会来我家工作吗
[40:28] Well, those guys in Milwaukee must have been pretty desperate 密尔沃基的人得多绝望
[40:31] to go home with Jeffrey. 才会和杰弗里回家啊
[40:32] The guy can’t get two words out without going flush. 这家伙说两句话脸就会红
[40:36] Oh my God. 天啊
[40:39] You’re John Wayne Gacy. 你是约翰·韦恩·加西
[40:44] And that’s Jeffrey Dahmer. 他是杰弗里·达莫
[40:49] Are you frightened? 害怕了吗
[40:52] Oh, no. 没有
[40:54] No, I just surround myself with the white light of spirit and… 不 我以前接触的都是善良的鬼魂
[41:00] to keep myself protected. 这样可以保护自己
[41:03] Sure thing, sweetheart. 当然 亲爱的
[41:06] Yeah! Let’s get this party started! 开始嗨起来吧
[41:09] I need a beer. I’ll drink whatever’s cold. 我要啤酒 随便什么冷的东西我都能喝下去
[41:10] Jesus H. Christ on a horse, what the hell is this shit music? 我的老天爷啊 这是什么鬼音乐
[41:14] Aileen Wuornos. 艾琳·沃诺斯
[41:17] Richard Ramirez. 理查德·拉米雷斯
[41:19] I’m married, but we live apart. 我结婚了 但我们分居了
[41:27] And that’s the Zodiac. 这是十二宫杀手
[41:30] I’ll get you a drink. 我帮你拿杯喝的
[41:44] I’m Aileen. 我是艾琳
[41:47] You have the prettiest hair. 你的头发真好看
[41:50] Man, what I wouldn’t do for a head of hair like that. 天啊 我也要把头发弄成这样
[41:54] It’s like… it’s like Farrah Fawcett. 跟法拉·福赛特似的[女演员]
[41:57] Reminds me of my-my ex-girlfriend. 让我想起我的前女友
[42:03] All these dark spirits. 这些邪恶灵魂
[42:06] It’s… it’s a little overwhelming. 让我有点紧张
[42:08] Just drink that. It’ll relax you. 喝吧 能让你放松下来
[42:11] Absinthe! 苦艾酒
[42:13] Our customary libation. 我们的老规矩
[42:21] James Patrick March. 詹姆斯·帕特里克·马奇
[42:27] Oh, I feel the violence in you. 我感觉到你的凶残了
[42:31] So many spirits who you snuffed out. 你杀死了那么多生命
[42:37] I can see all the moments when they crossed over. 我能看见他们死去的那些瞬间
[42:41] Tell me, 跟我说说
[42:44] what is that like? 那是什么样
[42:46] Is it a moving picture, like so many cells on a film reel? 是像胶片上的一帧帧动感的画面
[42:49] Or more like a kaleidoscope of human suffering? 还是更像人间折磨的万花筒
[42:52] It’s not a picture. 不是画面
[42:54] It’s a feeling. 是一种感觉
[42:57] Like a mist on your face on a cold morning. 如同冷冽清晨蒙在你脸庞上的薄雾
[43:03] You can’t see it in the air, but you can feel… 看不到实体 但你能感觉到…
[43:07] the wetness. 那种潮湿
[43:08] Yeah. I can feel the wetness 是啊 我已经潮了
[43:11] with you so close to me right now, Johnny boy. 你这么紧贴着我 约翰宝宝
[43:23] I got a seat right next to me. 我旁边刚好有个座
[43:37] So this is Devil’s Night. 这就是恶魔之夜
[43:40] My Murderers’ Row! 我的凶手大集会
[43:42] How odd it must be to see all of us then 看到我们活生生的站在你面前
[43:45] in what appears to be the flesh. 该有多奇怪啊
[43:47] Flesh enough to eat, 有血有肉 能吃
[43:50] drink, 能喝
[43:51] feel our grip on your arm, 能拽住你的膀子
[43:54] our breath on your skin. 皮肤能感觉我们的呼吸
[43:57] No! 不
[44:02] How’s that white light holding up, Billie Dean? 你的白色之光怎么样了 比莉·迪恩
[44:05] I don’t want to be here anymore. 我不想待下去了
[44:07] When does the party favor arrive? 聚会的高潮什么时候到
[44:09] John’s taken care of that. 约翰已经搞定了
[44:12] Grab your weapons, ladies and gents. 拿上武器 女士们先生们
[44:16] No. 不
[44:21] Can’t throw a killer party without a little killing, right? 没点小杀戮怎么能叫杀人犯集会呢
[44:24] Don’t worry, Billie. 别担心 比莉
[44:27] I think you’re gonna like living here. 我觉得你会喜欢住在这儿的
[44:29] Here’s the deal. 下面是条件
[44:31] No more specials or interviews 不许再有什么特别访谈了
[44:33] or books or tweets or casual conversations 书 推特也不许再有 和雪莉·麦克雷恩
[44:36] at cocktail parties with Shirley MacLaine 在鸡尾酒会上随意聊聊这旅馆
[44:38] about this hotel. 都不允许
[44:39] This place is dead to you. 这地方对你来说已经死了
[44:41] We will become a myth, 我们将成为谜题
[44:43] which is what we should’ve been left to do anyway. 我们本也就该如此
[44:46] What if I don’t? 如果我不同意呢
[44:47] One sure-as-shit thing I can tell you 关于被杀 有一点
[44:49] about being murdered: it hurts. 我可以非常肯定的告诉你 那就是很疼
[44:52] And we like to make it last… 我们得好好玩
[44:56] None of you can leave the hotel, so… 你们都出不了这旅馆
[45:01] you can’t hold me to my word, huh? 你们阻止不了我要说什么
[45:05] But I can. 但我可以
[45:11] What’s the hell are you? 你是什么东西
[45:14] You are not dead. 你不是死人
[45:15] I’m a creature 我是一种
[45:17] who kills to live 以杀戮为生的生物
[45:19] and who drinks a body’s worth of blood a day 一个人的血能喝一天
[45:22] and doesn’t think twice about who I’m sucking it from. 根本不管喝的是谁的血
[45:25] So, if you even let out a whisper of a word 所以 如果你敢透露一点点
[45:29] that sounds like “Cortez,” 关于科泰兹的风声
[45:30] I’ll find you and drain every drop of life 我会找到你 并且吸干
[45:35] from your skinny ass. 你那皮包骨里的每一滴血
[45:37] I can’t be the only one here hoping you say no. 在场的肯定不止我 都指望你说不呢
[45:42] No! 不
[45:45] No! No! 不 不
[46:22] Did you take care of what you had to take care of? 该办的事都都办妥了吗
[46:24] Yeah. 是啊
[46:26] Look at you, Scarlett. 看看你 斯嘉丽
[46:28] Where’d my little girl go? 我的小女儿哪儿去了
[46:30] You’re just saying that ’cause 你这么说不过是因为
[46:31] I’m the only member of the family that ages. 我是我们家唯一一个会变老的
[46:35] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你过来
[46:37] Tonight means a lot to me. 今晚对我来说很重要
[46:40] For us all to be together. 我们一家团聚了
[46:43] Even just for a few hours. 即使只有几小时
[46:45] Of course, Dad. 当然 爸爸
[46:47] Means a lot to me, too. 这对我来说也很重要
[46:50] Go on. 去吧
[46:52] Get into bed with them. 和他们一起睡吧
[46:55] Not you? 你不一起吗
[46:57] I’m getting a little big for the family bed. 我太大了 不够睡家庭床了
[47:00] I’ll take the chair. 躺椅子上就好
[47:12] I’m afraid to fall asleep. 我怕睡着了
[47:14] As soon as I close my eyes, 一闭上眼
[47:18] it’ll all be gone for another year. 一年都再见不到你们了
[47:21] It’s okay, Daddy. 没事的 爸爸
[47:25] Rest. 休息吧
[48:41] What brings you to the Cortez? 你为什么来科泰兹
[48:45] Tomorrow’s Halloween. 明天就是万圣节了
[48:47] This place is supposed to be haunted, right? 这地方不是说闹鬼吗
[48:50] I’m meeting some friends here. 我在等朋友
[48:53] No, you’re not. 你才没有
[48:56] I’m not? 是吗
[48:57] No. 是的
[49:03] You have a jawline for days. 你的下巴真好看
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme