时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[00:10] | She just came through the lobby. | 刚从大堂走过 |
[00:11] | She… she seems upset about something. Distracted. | 似乎为什么事难过 心烦意乱的 |
[00:14] | Then now is the perfect time. | 那现在时机正合适 |
[00:19] | Are you ready for this, girl? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:22] | All right, then. | 那好 |
[00:26] | We go in, guns blazing. | 我们进去 火力全开 |
[00:29] | And don’t stop. | 绝不停手 |
[00:30] | And once she goes down… | 等她倒下了 |
[00:32] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[00:32] | …we need to make sure she stays down. | 我们要确保她再不站起来 |
[00:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:14] | Stop. | 住手 |
[01:20] | Damn it. Donnie, | 该死 多诺 |
[01:23] | what’d you have to go and do that for? | 你干嘛要那么做 |
[01:25] | You murdered me. | 你杀了我 |
[01:26] | No, baby, no! | 不 亲爱的 不 |
[01:28] | We were aiming for her. | 我们要杀的是她 |
[01:29] | Iris, we need to find her. | 艾芮斯 我们得找到她 |
[01:31] | We need to finish her! | 我们得了结了她 |
[01:32] | I am not leaving my son. | 我不会离开我儿子的 |
[01:34] | You can’t let me die in this place. | 你不能让我死在这儿 |
[01:36] | You are not gonna die. I won’t let you. | 你不会死的 我不会让你死的 |
[01:39] | It’s too late. Please. | 太迟了 求你 |
[01:41] | You gotta get me out of here. | 你得把我弄出去 |
[01:42] | You can’t leave me. | 你不能把我丢下 |
[01:44] | I can’t be trapped here with her other lovers. | 我不要跟她的其他的情人一起困在这里 |
[01:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:48] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[02:17] | What are looking at? Keep moving! | 看什么看 走你的 |
[02:30] | Am I… am-am I safe? | 我…我安全了吗 |
[02:31] | Yes, baby, yes. Yes, baby, you’re safe. | 是的 亲爱的 是的 你安全了 |
[02:34] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[02:36] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[02:40] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[02:47] | No. | 不 |
[04:41] | Hold tight. | 别动 |
[04:42] | There’s still another half bullet in there. | 里面还有半颗子弹 |
[04:44] | No. | 不 |
[05:12] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[05:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:17] | Because I need you. | 因为我需要你 |
[05:20] | Because, for once, | 因为 这一次 |
[05:22] | I won’t be left. | 我不要被抛弃 |
[05:28] | The bullet nicked your femoral artery. | 子弹擦伤了你的股动脉 |
[05:31] | You lost a lot of blood. | 你失了好多血 |
[05:34] | I know every vein and artery in the human body. | 我了解人体里的每根血管和动脉 |
[05:38] | You’re certainly Edward Sexton with that needle and thread. | 你拿针线的样子真像个大裁缝 |
[05:42] | They don’t call me Hypodermic Sally for nothing. | 我人称”针筒萨莉” 可不是白叫的 |
[05:50] | You’re not going to leave me, right? | 你不会离开我吧 |
[05:56] | They always leave. | 他们都离开了 |
[06:03] | Promise me you won’t leave me. | 答应我你不会离开 |
[06:08] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[06:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:24] | This kid I grew up with, | 我有个青梅竹马 |
[06:27] | Juan Moacanda. | 胡安·莫安康达 |
[06:30] | I gave him his first hand job. | 是我第一个给他打飞机 |
[06:33] | We were from the Valley. | 我们是圣费南多谷的 |
[06:36] | Anyway, he went on | 总之 他后来 |
[06:38] | to become this giant drug dealer. | 成了个大毒枭 |
[06:40] | His stuff was the shit. | 他的货都可好了 |
[06:43] | I used to sell it for him. | 我以前还替他贩毒 |
[06:46] | Made a lot of good friends, you know? | 交了好多好朋友 |
[06:49] | It was always, “I’m hurting, Sally.” | 他们总说 “我好难受 萨莉” |
[06:53] | “Can you hook me up, Sally?” | “能给我弄点吗 萨莉” |
[06:56] | Except for Nick Harley and Tina Black. | 除了尼克·哈利和蒂娜·布莱克 |
[07:02] | The musicians? | 那对音乐家吗 |
[07:05] | I saw them once. | 我看过他们的表演 |
[07:06] | At the Troubadour. | 在行吟诗人 |
[07:08] | They were almost good. | 他们还算好了 |
[07:12] | They were good. | 他们就是好 |
[07:16] | They were good to me. | 他们对我很好 |
[07:21] | Same pickup point. | 还是那个地方 |
[07:22] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[07:23] | They liked my songs. | 他们喜欢我的歌 |
[07:24] | Still rolling. | 还在录制 |
[07:25] | – They thought I had talent. – One, two, three,four… | -觉得我很有才 -一 二 三 四 |
[07:29] | *Has anybody seen my buddy Pain* | *是否有人看到了我的朋友痛苦* |
[07:35] | *You went out* | *你出去了* |
[07:37] | *For a pack of Pall Malls…* | *去买一包长红香烟* |
[07:41] | Baby, concentrate. | 精神集中点 |
[07:43] | *My buddy Pain…* | *我的好友痛苦* |
[07:46] | You want me to cut that out | 要我剪掉那部分 |
[07:47] | and keep going or should we start from the top? | 继续录 还是从头开始 |
[07:50] | I don’t know. What do you think, Sally? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 萨莉 |
[07:53] | I mean, it’s your song, right? | 这是你的歌嘛 |
[07:58] | It’s hot. | 挺性感的 |
[07:59] | I think you should leave it. | 就这样吧 |
[08:01] | Sally, you damn pervert. | 萨莉 你个变态 |
[08:03] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[08:07] | You holding? | 你有货吗 |
[08:09] | Always. | 当然 |
[08:10] | Well, then we’re done here. | 那等我们录完 |
[08:12] | Let’s get a room and melt our faces away. | 去找个房间 好好爽一把 |
[08:16] | They treated me like an artist. | 他们把我当做艺术家 |
[08:19] | Oh, your grandest suite for me and my two nieces, please. | 要你最棒的套间 给我和我两个侄女 |
[08:24] | All the rooms are basically the same. | 房间基本都一样的 |
[08:26] | And I’m gonna need a deposit. | 而且 得交押金 |
[08:29] | What the shit, lady– based on the way we look? | 搞什么 就因为我们的样子吗 |
[08:32] | Has there ever been a more aptly-named | 真是没有比垃圾摇滚更贴切的 |
[08:33] | style of music than grunge? | 音乐风格称号了 |
[08:37] | Man, this is what rock and roll looks like now. | 摇滚现在就是这样了 |
[08:40] | It’s not hairspray and spandex anymore. | 不再是发胶和紧身衣了 |
[08:42] | Just put a towel down on anything if you sit on it naked. | 你们裸身坐在什么上都一定先垫块毛巾 |
[08:46] | Poets’ skid marks stain as much as us commoners. | 诗人的留下的污渍跟普通人一样脏 |
[08:54] | And for the record, | 对了 |
[08:56] | Shout at The Devil was an underrated masterpiece. | 《向魔鬼呼喊》是被低估了的杰作 |
[09:00] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[09:03] | Yes. | 好棒 |
[09:14] | Come on. I hear it feels like a constant orgasm. | 快点 听说感觉就像一直高潮 |
[09:18] | Oh, it’s gonna hurt like hell. | 会疼死的 |
[09:20] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[09:21] | I’ll write a song about it. | 我会写支歌的 |
[09:22] | Pull it out, I want to see. | 拿出来 我要看 |
[09:25] | It’ll be easy. | 会很简单的 |
[09:27] | I call it the Big Veiny, for obvious reasons. | 我喊它大静脉 原因不用说了 |
[09:44] | I just want to crawl inside your skins and masturbate. | 我只想钻进你皮肤里自慰 |
[09:49] | Got to stay close, man. | 得保持亲密 |
[09:51] | Thick as thieves. | 亲密无间 |
[09:52] | That’s how you get a number-one record– you make it real. | 这样才能做出第一名的专辑 要真实 |
[09:56] | I know how we can get close. | 我知道我们怎么亲密 |
[09:57] | Make it real. | 怎么真实 |
[09:59] | Do you trust me? | 你们相信我吗 |
[10:04] | I don’t know why the idea came to me. | 我不知道我为什么想到那个 |
[10:07] | I just… | 我就是… |
[10:11] | I wanted us to be so close. | 我想要我们亲密无间 |
[10:17] | I just loved them so much. | 我真的好爱他们 |
[10:23] | Tell me you love me. | 告诉我你爱我 |
[10:24] | I didn’t want them to ever leave. | 我不希望他们离开 |
[10:26] | Tell me you love me, yeah, | 告诉我你爱我 |
[10:28] | tell me you love me… | 告诉我你爱我 |
[10:31] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[10:34] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[10:36] | God. | 天呐 |
[10:38] | Help me! | 救命 |
[10:40] | Pretty sure they’re dead. | 他们应该是死了 |
[10:42] | Well, almost. | 差不多了反正 |
[10:44] | Please call the doctor. They need help. | 求你 叫医生 他们需要帮助 |
[10:47] | Not sure what I can do to help them. | 我不知道我能怎么帮忙 |
[10:50] | They’ll be messing themselves soon enough. | 他们很快就会下泄了 |
[10:52] | I’ll come back. | 我那时回来 |
[10:53] | Please. | 求你 |
[10:54] | Postmortem excrement | 死后排泄物 |
[10:56] | is the biggest stain challenge of them all. | 是最不好去掉的污渍了 |
[10:59] | No! No, please, help. | 不要 求你 帮忙 |
[11:01] | Please… | 求你 |
[11:12] | I had done an excellent job. | 我缝得很紧 |
[11:14] | I wouldn’t be abandoned this time. | 这次我不会被抛弃了 |
[11:17] | Not for five days. | 五天都没有 |
[11:22] | On day two, he showed up. | 第二天 他来了 |
[11:31] | He tortured me for three days. | 他折磨了我三天 |
[11:34] | I couldn’t take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[11:42] | After that… | 之后 |
[11:46] | this was my spot. | 我就喜欢来这儿 |
[11:48] | It’s the only place I had ever experienced any real | 只有在这里 我才真正感到 |
[11:52] | belonging or happiness. | 归属感和快乐 |
[11:55] | You have serious abandonment issues. | 你有很严重的遗弃情结 |
[12:00] | That’s why I saved you. | 所以我才救了你 |
[12:04] | I’m flattered. | 我很荣幸 |
[12:05] | Yeah, well, I don’t want you, bitch. | 我想要的不是你 贱人 |
[12:10] | I want John. | 我要的是约翰 |
[12:12] | And he left. | 他走了 |
[12:13] | With that battle-ax of a wife | 跟他那个凶婆娘 |
[12:16] | and your sweet angel child. | 和你的天使宝贝走了 |
[12:21] | I want him back in the hotel and I want him dead, | 我要他回到旅馆来 我要他死 |
[12:25] | here with me, forever. So… | 跟我永远一起待在这里 |
[12:30] | I’m gonna need you to do it. | 你得帮我做到 |
[12:36] | Your timing is off. | 你的时机不太好 |
[12:41] | I’m gonna get you well. | 我会帮你好起来 |
[12:43] | I’m gonna bring you blood. | 我会给你找血来 |
[12:45] | As much as you need. | 你需要多少有多少 |
[12:46] | Not human blood. | 人血不行 |
[12:48] | I need blood like mine. | 我需要我同类的血 |
[12:52] | Would you bring Donovan here? | 你能把多诺万带过来吗 |
[12:54] | I can feed off him. | 我可以喝他的血 |
[12:57] | Just a little bit at a time. | 一次喝一点 |
[12:59] | Until I’m well. | 直到我好起来 |
[13:02] | Donovan is dead. | 多诺万死了 |
[13:10] | He was very beautiful. | 他的确很漂亮 |
[13:27] | Do you remember where your room is? | 还记得你房间在哪里吗 |
[13:30] | I’ll take you. | 我带你去 |
[13:38] | You want something to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[13:41] | How ’bout some fruit? | 来点水果怎么样 |
[13:44] | It’s rotten. | 已经烂了 |
[13:47] | How long has it been since you were home? | 你多久没回家了 |
[13:50] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[13:55] | Now that we have Holden, it’s gonna go back to the way it was. | 既然霍尔登回来了 一切恢复正常了 |
[14:00] | We’re gonna be a family again. | 我们将再次成为一家人 |
[14:02] | How are you going to explain this to Grandma? | 你们要怎么向外婆解释这一切 |
[14:04] | He looks like a baby. | 他看起来像个小孩子 |
[14:06] | Holden’s supposed to be my big brother. | 霍尔登应该是我的哥哥 |
[14:08] | Grandma doesn’t have to know. | 外婆没必要知道 |
[14:10] | This is our secret. | 这是我们之间的秘密 |
[14:11] | As long as we take our medicine, | 只要我们服药 |
[14:13] | we’ll be healthy. | 我们就能保持健康 |
[14:16] | You mean drink blood? | 你是指吸血吗 |
[14:18] | Is that what happened to Jasper? | 贾斯帕也是那样的 是吗 |
[14:20] | – Are you going to eat me, too? – Of course not. | -你也要吃了我吗 -当然不了 |
[14:23] | You’ll always be safe. | 你永远是安全的 |
[14:25] | How are you going to eat? | 那你要怎么进食呢 |
[14:26] | That’s my job. | 那是我的事 |
[14:28] | It’s nothing you have to worry about. | 你无需担心什么 |
[14:45] | What the hell are they doing here? | 他们到底在这里做什么 |
[14:47] | You’re getting worse. | 你情况恶化了 |
[14:49] | You’re not healing yourself, the way you should be. | 你无法像你本应该的那样自我治愈 |
[14:52] | You said it. You need blood. | 你说过 你需要血 |
[14:55] | Your blood. | 你族类的血 |
[14:58] | No. | 不要 |
[14:59] | There must be another way. | 一定还有其他办法 |
[15:00] | You don’t have a lot of options. | 摆在你面前的选择并不多 |
[15:03] | And you need a fix. | 你得嗑一次药才行 |
[15:04] | Now. | 马上 |
[15:11] | It’ll kill them. | 这会害死他们的 |
[15:17] | I’d rather die. | 我宁愿死 |
[15:24] | You’re not saving anyone. | 你这样帮不了任何人 |
[15:27] | What do you think’s gonna happen to your children? | 你觉得你死了你的孩子们将会怎样 |
[15:31] | It won’t take long for Iris and Liz to mow them down. | 艾芮斯和丽兹过不了多久就会将他们铲除 |
[15:38] | No! | 不 |
[15:39] | Please. Please, I can’t. | 拜托 求你了 我做不到 |
[15:42] | – I can’t! – It’s okay, Mommy. | -我做不到 -没事的 妈妈 |
[15:44] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你吧 |
[15:57] | My sweet… my… | 我的宝贝… 我的… |
[16:02] | Hold on to Mommy. | 抱紧妈妈 |
[16:09] | No! | 不 |
[16:22] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[16:24] | Big hotel. | 大旅馆 |
[16:27] | Big furnace. | 大熔炉 |
[16:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | I just couldn’t have him | 我只是不忍心让他 |
[16:39] | going down that chute like so much trash. | 像垃圾一样从滑槽掉下去 |
[16:41] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[16:45] | Is there any sign of her? | 有她的迹象吗 |
[16:46] | Not yet. Hopefully she crawled into some corner and died. | 还没有 希望她爬到某个角落然后死了 |
[16:51] | It’s not likely. | 不太可能 |
[16:53] | No. | 是啊 |
[16:56] | Could I have a minute? | 能让我一个人静一静吗 |
[17:37] | Oh, Donovan. | 多诺万 |
[17:43] | Sweet baby. | 可爱的孩子 |
[17:47] | You did always have that mean streak. | 你脾气一直很坏 |
[17:54] | I always said that orneriness came from your father. | 我总说这坏脾气是从你父亲那遗传来的 |
[18:00] | But that’s not so. | 但不是那样的 |
[18:04] | That was pure me. | 那完全是遗传我啊 |
[18:09] | Oh, we were so much alike. | 我们那么像 |
[18:14] | Maybe that’s why we couldn’t be close. | 或许这就是为什么我们亲密不起来吧 |
[18:23] | But I did love you. | 但我确实很爱你 |
[18:26] | I swear to God I did. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[18:54] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[19:01] | Leave me alone. | 让我一个人静会儿 |
[19:13] | My goodness, did we have a little accident? | 天啊 这里是不是出了一点小事故 |
[19:18] | I want every speck of him gone. | 我想要他的每一粒骨灰都荡然无存 |
[19:23] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[19:25] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[19:26] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[19:32] | Would you like him back in the can? | 你想要把他的骨灰装回这罐子里吗 |
[19:35] | No. | 不 |
[19:39] | Use the vacuum. | 用吸尘器 |
[19:42] | Where’s the bag? | 袋子在哪 |
[19:45] | It’s bagless. | 这是无尘袋吸尘器 |
[19:50] | I’ll have him all scooped up in a jiffy! | 我马上就把他全舀起来 |
[21:02] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[21:05] | We can’t go back now. We didn’t kill her. | 我们现在不能回头了 我们没能杀死她 |
[21:06] | We’ll never get another chance like that. | 我们不可能再有那样的机会了 |
[21:09] | She is gonna eat me the minute you let her out of that cage. | 一把她放出那笼子 她就会吃了我的 |
[21:12] | Ramona and I go way back. | 我和拉蒙娜是老相识了 |
[21:14] | I can guarantee you that she’ll at least listen to me. | 我向你保证她至少会听我的 |
[21:18] | And we share a common enemy. | 而且我们有一个共同的敌人 |
[21:19] | And, hopefully, she’ll see that | 希望她能明白 |
[21:21] | that supercedes any recent mistakes you may have made. | 以弥补你近来犯下的错误 |
[21:25] | So we’re desperate. | 这么说我们很绝望 |
[21:26] | Just out of options. | 只不过是别无选择 |
[21:28] | We’ll just point her in the direction of the Countess | 我们只要告诉她女伯爵在哪儿 |
[21:30] | and… get out of the way. | 然后… 就躲得远远的 |
[21:34] | What could go wrong? | 怎么可能出错呢是吧 |
[21:57] | How… did that get in here? | 他们怎么进来的 |
[22:07] | Look at all of them. | 看看他们 |
[22:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:24] | That sad soul. | 可怜的人 |
[22:29] | They’ve all been drained. | 他们都被吸干了 |
[22:32] | This place is a meat locker. | 这里就是个冷藏室 |
[22:49] | Run…! | 快跑 |
[22:50] | Run! | 跑 |
[22:52] | Not another step! | 再走一步试试 |
[22:55] | And don’t you dare point | 你们有种 |
[22:56] | either of those things at me! | 就用那东西对着我试试 |
[23:03] | So… | 那么… |
[23:05] | the Countess sent you here | 女伯爵派你们来这儿 |
[23:07] | to finish me off. | 干掉我 |
[23:09] | Well, the game isn’t over till I do the finishin’. | 我收尾 游戏才算结束 |
[23:13] | Liz Taylor? | 丽兹·泰勒 |
[23:15] | Since when are you working with the Countess? | 你什么时候起开始为女伯爵卖命了 |
[23:17] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:19] | We’re all working against the Countess. | 我们都反对女伯爵 |
[23:21] | Not that one. | 她可不是 |
[23:24] | Bitch put me in that hole and made me hungry | 贱人把我关进洞里 让我渴求 |
[23:27] | for blood and revenge. | 血液和复仇 |
[23:29] | Eatin’ you… | 吃掉你 |
[23:31] | is gonna make me feel doubly good. | 会让我倍加舒服 |
[23:34] | – Told you. – No. | -我告诉过你 -不 |
[23:36] | We need her. | 我们需要她 |
[23:37] | We need all of us | 如果我们想 |
[23:39] | if we’re going to end the Countess’s grip on this place; | 结束女伯爵对这地方 对我们所有人的控制 |
[23:42] | her grip on all of us. | 那我们要团结在一起 |
[23:43] | Please, sweetheart. | 求你了 宝贝 |
[23:44] | Don’t you “Sweetheart” me. | 你再叫我一句”宝贝”试试 |
[23:46] | I have been scratched at, conked out, and locked up. | 我被人抓住 失去知觉 囚禁起来 |
[23:50] | But Mama… is on a course correction. | 但我的方向是正确的 |
[23:54] | Ramona… | 拉蒙娜… |
[23:56] | I should have listened to you about the Countess, | 关于女伯爵的事 我真该听你的 |
[23:58] | but I was a love-addled idiot, | 但我就是个被爱冲昏头脑的蠢货 |
[24:00] | so, please… forgive me. | 求求你 原谅我 |
[24:06] | I feel you. | 我理解你 |
[24:08] | But I’m just not feeling like myself right now. | 但我现在不太舒服 |
[24:13] | I fed… | 我吃了… |
[24:15] | but something not agreein’ with me. | 但那些东西不太合我胃口 |
[24:19] | – but we can fix that. – Oh, yeah. | -但我们能解决好 -对 |
[24:20] | I have… | 我… |
[24:22] | some of the Countess’s purified stash up at the lounge. | 酒吧里有些提纯过的女伯爵的秘藏 |
[24:25] | I don’t need any of her baby aspirin. | 我不需要她的婴儿阿司匹林 |
[24:27] | I need to take a life | 我要用一条命 |
[24:29] | to bring me back to life! | 让我复活 |
[24:32] | Well… that can also be arranged. | 这件事我们也可以安排 |
[24:37] | We can’t just go out on the street | 我们不能直接走到大街上 |
[24:39] | and bash somebody in the head. | 把人击昏 |
[24:41] | If you have another idea, I’m all ears. | 如果你还有其他主意 我洗耳恭听 |
[24:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:47] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[24:49] | Hey, either of y’all work here? | 你们是这儿的员工吗 |
[24:55] | Dinner is served. | 晚餐来了 |
[25:05] | Did you have a reservation? | 你有预定吗 |
[25:06] | Uh, yeah. One name: | 有 名字是 |
[25:09] | Queenie. | 奎妮 |
[25:12] | Oh, yes, I have you. | 对 我找到你了 |
[25:13] | And you’re gonna be staying with us for three nights. | 你要在这里住三晚 |
[25:16] | – Are you traveling alone? – Just me. | -你是一个人旅行吗 -对 |
[25:18] | And what brings you to L.A.? | 你为什么来洛杉矶 |
[25:22] | Drew Carey. | 德鲁·凯里[游戏节目主持人] |
[25:23] | I’m here to win big money on The Price Is Right. | 我来赢《价格猜猜看》节目的大奖 |
[25:25] | Wonderful. | 真棒 |
[25:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:28] | Well, I hope you get called to “Come on down!” | 我希望你能被叫到”快下来” |
[25:32] | That’s actually guaranteed. | 肯定会这样的 |
[25:34] | Between you and me, | 告诉你们个秘密 |
[25:36] | my Supreme did a little somethin’-somethin’ to my ticket, so… | 超级女巫对我的票做了点手脚 所以… |
[25:39] | it’s enchanted. | 是施过魔法的 |
[25:41] | I thought you looked familiar! | 我之前就觉得你眼熟 |
[25:43] | I saw you… | 我见过你… |
[25:45] | I saw you on CNN! | 我在有线电视新闻网上见过你 |
[25:47] | You’re one of the witches! | 你是女巫 |
[25:49] | My God. | 天啊 |
[25:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:51] | Oh! It’s this amazing story. | 这是个神奇的故事 |
[25:53] | There’s a whole gaggle of them. | 她们一群人 |
[25:55] | They’re a bona fide coven. | 她们是真正的女巫 |
[25:56] | They wear chic black and they do spells… | 她们身穿别致的黑衣服 念咒语 |
[25:58] | Oh, my goodness! I hope you didn’t have to marry Satan | 我的天啊 我希望你们不必为了加入 |
[26:01] | or anything to join. | 而献身于撒旦之类的 |
[26:02] | That’s actually ignorant and offensive. | 其实你这样说既无知又无礼 |
[26:04] | We are born that way. | 我们生来如此 |
[26:06] | We are part of ancient blood line. | 我们是古老血脉的传承 |
[26:08] | Blood? | 血脉 |
[26:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:11] | That’s fascinating. | 太棒了 |
[26:13] | Liz, why don’t you go upstairs | 丽兹 你干嘛不上楼去 |
[26:15] | and make sure she has everything in her room | 确认下她住的这段时间 |
[26:17] | she’ll need during her stay. | 需要的一切东西都齐备 |
[26:20] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[26:22] | I’ll get right on that. | 马上就去 |
[26:24] | I’ll just be a few minutes. | 过几分钟回来 |
[26:35] | There’s a lot of bad juju in this room. | 这房子里有很多邪恶力量 |
[26:37] | Oh, that’s… the previous tenant. | 那是前一个房客留下的 |
[26:39] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[26:40] | Ice machine is down the hall, and local calls are free. | 制冰机在大厅 本地打电话免费 |
[26:48] | Plenty of fluffy towels in the bathroom– I just checked. | 卧室里有很多松软的毛巾 我刚看过 |
[26:50] | You’re all set. | 都齐了 |
[26:55] | No. I have a dark feeling. | 我有种很黑暗的感觉 |
[26:58] | I’ll take another room, please. | 我想换一间屋子 |
[27:01] | we’re close to capacity, | 我们快要客满了 |
[27:03] | but I’ll check when I go downstairs. | 不过我下楼时帮你查查看 |
[27:04] | Meanwhile, you can freshen up. | 这样你可以先梳洗一番 |
[27:06] | You’ll want to be tip-top for the taping. | 你肯定想漂漂亮亮地去拍照片吧 |
[27:34] | Bitch, when’s the last time you saw a dermatologist? | 贱人 你多久没看过皮肤科医生了 |
[27:38] | Okay, you are obviously trippin’. What do you want? | 你显然是嗑药了 你想干什么 |
[27:41] | Blood. | 血 |
[27:50] | Yeah, you clearly don’t know who you’re messing with. | 你显然不知道自己惹到谁了 |
[27:57] | That’s right– | 没错 |
[27:58] | I’m a human voodoo doll, bitch. | 我是人肉巫毒娃娃 贱人 |
[27:59] | Any hurt on me gonna go right back to you! | 任何对我的伤害都会转化到你身上 |
[28:02] | You’re a damn witch! | 你是个巫婆 |
[28:05] | Witch’s blood will make me strong. | 巫婆的血会让我强大 |
[28:07] | I ain’t nobody’s protein shake, bitch! | 我可不是你们的蛋白质奶昔 |
[28:23] | That’s what you got? | 你就这么点本事 |
[28:25] | Nothing? | 伤害不了我 |
[28:28] | I’m not letting some raggedy-ass, | 我可不会让你这个衣衫褴褛 |
[28:31] | red-dotted, blood-whore freak | 满身红点 想喝我血的蠢货 |
[28:34] | take up another second of my time. | 浪费我的时间 |
[28:36] | It’s my vacation, bitch! | 这是我的假期 贱人 |
[28:39] | The Price Is Right is waitin’. | 价格竞猜要开始了 |
[28:41] | Come on down! | 快来 |
[28:44] | Why aren’t you… | 你为什么不… |
[28:47] | Your magic has nowhere to go, my dear. | 你的魔法在我这不管用 亲爱的 |
[28:50] | You see, I’m not alive. | 我不是活人 |
[28:53] | You may be a witch… | 你可能是巫婆 |
[28:56] | but I am a ghost. | 但我是鬼魂 |
[29:01] | A shame she had to die. | 真可惜她得死 |
[29:05] | This one had a flair for the dark arts. | 她能鉴别出黑暗艺术 |
[29:13] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:15] | James Patrick March. | 詹姆斯·帕特里克·马奇 |
[29:19] | You saved me for a reason. | 你救我是有原因的 |
[29:21] | I need you to kill the Countess. | 我需要你帮我杀掉女伯爵 |
[29:25] | Looks to me you qualify for the job. | 在我看来你能做到这件事 |
[29:27] | And ruin my one chance for happiness? Oh, no. | 毁掉我唯一幸福的可能 不 |
[29:31] | She must die in this hotel, | 她必须死在旅馆里 |
[29:32] | but she can’t suspect I had anything to do with it. | 但又不能让她怀疑我与此事有关 |
[29:35] | You’re the only one strong enough. | 只有你有足够的能力 |
[29:37] | Then she’ll be bound to the Cortez. | 这样她会被困在科泰兹旅馆 |
[29:39] | She’s on the verge of absconding forever, | 她快要永远离开这里了 |
[29:41] | and I will not allow it. | 我不能允许这种事的发生 |
[29:43] | Drink up, darling. | 喝吧 亲爱的 |
[29:45] | You’re going to need your strength. | 你会需要力量的 |
[30:13] | Do you swear you haven’t taken any drugs in the last 30 days? | 你能发誓过去30天你没有吸毒吗 |
[30:16] | I’m a cop. I can test you. | 我是警察 我可以给你做测试 |
[30:18] | Do I have to test you? | 有这个必要吗 |
[30:32] | Alex? | 亚历克丝 |
[30:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:45] | Alex? | 亚历克丝 |
[30:49] | Scarlett? | 斯嘉丽 |
[31:27] | Hello, John. | 你好啊 约翰 |
[31:29] | You? | 是你 |
[31:31] | What’d you do with my family? | 你对我家人做了什么 |
[31:33] | I didn’t do anything. | 什么也没做 |
[31:34] | You know I’m trapped here. | 你知道我被困在这里 |
[31:37] | And you want nothing more… | 你最想要的 |
[31:40] | than for me to be trapped here with you. | 就是我与你一起被困在这里 |
[31:43] | Well, that’s right. | 没错 |
[31:45] | And I would’ve taken a hammer to the back of your head | 本该在你一进来的时候 |
[31:47] | the second you walked in, but… | 就拿大锤子把你头砸扁 |
[31:49] | he wouldn’t let me. | 但他不让我这样做 |
[31:54] | March– are you saying he took my family? | 马奇 你是说他劫走了我的家人 |
[31:56] | You made him a promise, John. | 你对他承诺过的 约翰 |
[31:59] | – Where are they? – One last kill, | -他们在哪里 -最后一击 |
[32:02] | and then I can take you to your family. | 我就能带你去见他们 |
[32:06] | They’re safe. | 他们很安全 |
[32:09] | For now. | 目前为止 |
[32:12] | He’s never gonna leave me alone | 在我让他满意之前 |
[32:14] | until I give him what he wants. | 他是不会放过我的 |
[32:16] | “Thou shalt not commit murder.” | “不可谋杀他人” |
[32:20] | That’s all that’s left. | 就剩下这一个了 |
[32:23] | I need to find a murderer. | 我需要找一个杀人犯 |
[32:27] | Well, that shouldn’t be too difficult. | 这可不难吧 |
[32:37] | Damn…! | 该死 |
[32:40] | I hate it when a woman | 我讨厌别的女人穿着我的衣服 |
[32:42] | looks better in one of my outfits than I do. | 却比我还好看 |
[32:45] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[32:47] | I ought to be in pictures, | 我本该拍照上平面的 |
[32:49] | ‘cept I can’t be photographed. | 可惜我没法被拍进相片里 |
[32:51] | Anyways… | 不管怎样 |
[32:52] | we have some accessories for you. | 我们为你准备了些配件 |
[32:56] | I don’t need any of that. | 我一个都不需要 |
[32:58] | I got witch’s blood in my veins. | 我的血管里流淌着女巫的血液 |
[33:01] | Plus, a golden opportunity. | 再说 这是个千载难逢的机会 |
[33:03] | The Countess has never been more vulnerable. | 女伯爵此刻可是再脆弱不过了 |
[33:05] | I don’t need any convincing, sisters. | 不用劝我什么了 姐妹们 |
[33:08] | It’s time… for me to rise | 现在 我势头大好 |
[33:11] | and her… | 而她 |
[33:13] | to fall. | 该是颓势了 |
[34:02] | It’s not the Shalimar that gives you away. | 不是你的娇兰香水出卖了你 |
[34:09] | It’s your blood. | 而是你的血 |
[34:12] | I’ve never known another woman | 你是我认识的唯一一个 |
[34:13] | whose blood smelled like walnuts. | 流淌着胡桃木香味血液的女人 |
[34:17] | Yours still smells like black licorice. | 你的血还是黑甘草味的 |
[34:19] | You look incredible. | 你真是美艳动人 |
[34:23] | What have you been eating? | 你吃了些什么 |
[34:24] | I just had me a witch. | 刚吸干了一个女巫 |
[34:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:28] | I feel like Grizzly Bears are running through my veins. | 我感觉灰熊之息充斥着我的血管 |
[34:35] | I feel strong. | 我感觉自己很强壮 |
[34:37] | Strong enough to take me down? | 足够强壮打败我吗 |
[34:43] | I could have Yogi Bear running though my veins | 就算我血管里流淌的是瑜伽熊 |
[34:46] | and I could take you down. | 也能把你放倒 |
[34:48] | And I imagine that locking you up in that hallway hasn’t | 我猜把你锁在走廊 |
[34:50] | softened your rage towards me. | 并没有平息你对我的怒火 |
[34:53] | I fantasized about coming here and ending you every day. | 每一天 我都想象自己走进来 杀了你 |
[34:59] | And what did you settle on? | 你要怎么解决我呢 |
[35:01] | You always did like to… | 你好像总是喜欢 |
[35:03] | take your time. | 不慌不忙的 |
[35:05] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定呢 |
[35:07] | I’ve never been one to plan. | 我从不是有计划之人 |
[35:08] | I prefer improvisation. | 我更喜欢心血来潮 想到就做 |
[35:12] | I’m weak, but I’m still the champ. | 我虽虚弱 但我还是王 |
[35:17] | You may beat me, | 你可以跟我斗 |
[35:18] | but you’re not getting out of here | 但你肯定会落得个 |
[35:20] | without at least a severe, lifelong limp. | 终生难愈重疾的下场 |
[35:22] | You’re bullshitting me? | 你在跟我瞎扯淡吗 |
[35:27] | I think everyone in the world thinks | 我想世上人人都觉得 |
[35:29] | they’re either blessed or cursed. | 自己不是被保佑 就是被诅咒了 |
[35:35] | I’ve come to realize that I’m neither. | 我则认为自己都不是 |
[35:41] | I am a curse. | 我就是个诅咒 |
[35:44] | Nobody that gets within ten feet of me survives. | 离我三米之内的人都会死 |
[35:49] | And God help you | 如果你现在能靠近我 与我肌肤相亲 |
[35:51] | if you get right up close, skin to skin. | 那你就得小心了 |
[35:54] | Then you’re really screwed. | 因为你死定了 |
[35:56] | You’re trying to make me feel sorry for you? | 你是要让我对你心怀歉疚吗 |
[35:58] | I’m trying to apologize. | 我是想要道歉 |
[36:02] | I’m not used to this. | 我还不习惯这么做 |
[36:04] | Cut me some slack, bitch. | 就放我一马吧 贱人 |
[36:13] | What if I gave you the hotel? | 要是我把旅馆给你呢 |
[36:15] | Hah. Severance pay for 20 years of hell? | 算是我身处地狱20年的补偿遣散金吗 |
[36:20] | I liked staying here because it made me feel safe. | 我喜欢这里 因为这里让我感觉安心 |
[36:26] | But I see now that it’s just | 但现在我明白 那只不过是因为 |
[36:28] | because I was so comfortable living in heartbreak. | 我喜欢活在心碎中 |
[36:32] | I don’t want to be here anymore. | 我再也不想待在这了 |
[36:38] | It’s harder to kill you | 和你共处一室 |
[36:40] | when I’m sitting in the same room as you. | 想杀你更难了 |
[36:42] | Easier to carve your heart out of your chest and eat it | 如果你在我心中只是个怪物 |
[36:47] | when you’re just a monster in my mind. | 要开你的膛 吃你的心会更容易 |
[36:49] | That sounds like a dream way to die. | 那种死法听上去真棒 |
[36:52] | So erotic. | 很香艳 |
[37:08] | I want to go. | 我想离开 |
[37:11] | Just me and my baby boy. | 只有我和我亲爱的孩子 |
[37:15] | Okay… kill me. | 好吧 杀了我 |
[37:20] | But screw me first. | 但先上了我 |
[38:22] | Give yourself a smile, John. | 快给自己一个微笑吧 约翰 |
[38:24] | Ten Commandments. | 十诫 |
[38:26] | Each victim a worthy representative of their sin. | 每位受害者都是他们所犯下罪行的典型代表 |
[38:29] | And the last one: Thou Shalt Not Commit Murder. | 这最后一位 不可谋杀他人 |
[38:33] | I suppose you or I could be sitting on that shelf, | 我想你我都适合那个位置 |
[38:36] | but your choice was inspired. | 但你选的这个真是不同凡响 |
[38:39] | Couldn’t have worked out any better if I had planned it myself. | 要是我自己去谋划这事 都不会比这更好 |
[38:42] | Aren’t you proud of our boy, Sally? | 你不为我们的小伙子感到骄傲吗 莎莉 |
[38:45] | I always knew he was the one. | 我就知道他能行 |
[38:48] | How do you feel, John? | 你感觉如何 约翰 |
[38:49] | – It must be exhilarating. – Yeah. | -肯定很激动吧 -是的 |
[38:52] | A true sense of completeness. | 真正意义上的完整 |
[38:55] | I’m completely done. | 彻底完成了 |
[38:57] | No! | 不 |
[38:58] | – No! No! – He belongs with me! | -不 不 -0他是我的 |
[39:01] | No! I need him alive. Out in the world. | 不 我要他活在世上 |
[39:03] | There’s more at stake here than your womanly desires. | 有比你那妇人想法更要紧的事情 |
[39:05] | I have great plans for this one. | 我对他有伟大的计划 |
[39:07] | Stop now before my addiction demon | 停下 不然我的瘾魔鬼 |
[39:09] | becomes your constant companion! | 就要常伴你左右了 |
[39:10] | No more plans. | 没有什么计划了 |
[39:13] | Take me to my family. | 带我去见我的家人 |
[39:14] | John… John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[39:36] | Do you remember the first time, Miss Evers? | 你还记得你的第一次吗 爱弗斯小姐 |
[39:40] | When I had intimacies with the opposite sex? | 您是说第一次与异性发生关系吗 |
[39:44] | The first time you realized you were a ghost. | 你第一次意识到自己是鬼 |
[39:47] | Oh! Well, I was very frightened and confused, | 我又惊恐又疑惑 |
[39:52] | but I had you to steady my hand. | 是您让我镇定下来 |
[39:54] | You were my rock, Mr. March. | 您就是我的基石 马奇先生 |
[39:56] | Yes, yes. The Countess will be similarly unmoored. | 是啊是啊 女伯爵也一定会觉得困惑 |
[40:00] | It’s up to us to provide that ballast. | 我们得给她压压惊 |
[40:02] | I want everything to be perfect. | 一切都要是完美的 |
[40:04] | What’s for dinner? | 晚餐准备了什么 |
[40:05] | Chipped beef on toast. | 牛肉吐司 |
[40:07] | To serve my queen?! | 就用这招待我的皇后吗 |
[40:09] | This is an outrage! | 太过分了 |
[40:26] | Darling, you look ravishing. Come in. | 亲爱的 你真是光彩照人 快请进 |
[40:29] | Take my hand. | 拉住我的手 |
[40:30] | It’ll take some time to acclimate yourself | 适应现在的状态 |
[40:32] | to your new state. | 你还需要点时间 |
[40:36] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[40:39] | There’s no pain but… | 哪儿也不疼 但… |
[40:41] | no passion. | 也没有任何激情 |
[40:44] | No passion, no fire. | 没有激情 就没有生命 |
[40:46] | Passion was in front of your nose, | 激情就在你眼皮子底下 |
[40:48] | if only you’d opened your eyes to see it. | 你睁开眼就能发现 |
[40:53] | At least I don’t have to spend an eternity | 至少我不用永永远远 |
[40:56] | as a pear-shaped frump. | 当一个肥胖的邋遢老女人 |
[40:59] | Well! Yes. | 是啊 |
[41:03] | You’ll find some frustrations, no doubt, | 毫无疑问 在适应新生活的 |
[41:05] | as you adjust to the vicissitude of your new life. | 变化过程里 你可能会感到难过 |
[41:08] | The inability to step outside the confines of this hotel, for one. | 比如不能离开这座旅馆的范围 |
[41:12] | But there is no profit accentuating the limitations. | 但这种限制也没什么不好 |
[41:15] | On the balance, we are blessed. | 另一方面 我们是幸运的 |
[41:18] | We are together again, my love. | 我们又再一起了 亲爱的 |
[41:20] | That one fact erases a multitude of sins. | 这就消弭了众多的罪孽 |
[41:23] | I can finally forgive you for turning me in to the police. | 我原谅你将我出卖给警察了 |
[41:28] | I didn’t turn you in. | 不是我出卖的你 |
[41:32] | There’s no need for any further prevarication, darling. | 不用再隐瞒了 亲爱的 |
[41:35] | We are reduced to our essence. | 我们都回归了本真 |
[41:40] | I’m not lying. | 我没有说谎 |
[41:42] | If I wanted you dead, | 如果我想让你死 |
[41:43] | I would have killed you myself. | 我自己就能动手了 |
[41:50] | Then who? | 那是谁 |
[41:51] | You should’ve left! | 你该离开的 |
[41:54] | Why didn’t you leave?! | 你为什么没走 |
[41:56] | I knew you would eventually get bored. | 我知道你早晚会厌倦 |
[41:59] | Why did you have to die here? | 为什么要死在这儿 |
[42:02] | It was me. I did it! | 是我 是我干的 |
[42:04] | I wanted you for myself! | 我希望你属于我一个人 |
[42:07] | I left the handkerchief for the police. | 是我把手帕留给警察的 |
[42:10] | I knew that they would come, | 我知道他们会找来 |
[42:11] | and I knew that you would never allow yourself to be captured. | 我也知道你不可能忍受被捕 |
[42:15] | I wanted us to die together. | 我希望我们死在一起 |
[42:22] | so you can see the depth of my devotion. | 这样你就能看到我爱你多深 |
[42:29] | While this one resented every moment | 而这位 你的法定妻子 |
[42:32] | she was obligated to be in your presence. | 和你在一起的每一刻都觉得无比厌恶 |
[42:36] | I would happily stand behind you, | 我心甘情愿站在你身后 |
[42:39] | waiting to serve, | 服侍你 |
[42:41] | savoring your every word. | 品味你的每一句话 |
[42:43] | Have you seen no evidence of my love? | 你就一点没有看出我的爱意吗 |
[42:51] | Do you feel nothing at all? | 就没有任何感觉吗 |
[42:55] | Can you see me now? | 现在你的眼里有我了吗 |
[42:59] | I have laid myself bare. | 我已袒露了全部的真心 |
[43:04] | I’ve dwelt in silence for so long. | 我沉默了太久 |
[43:07] | Give me a word, Mr. March. | 给我句话吧 马奇先生 |
[43:09] | Let me be happy. | 遂了我的心愿吧 |
[43:28] | Get out. | 滚 |
[43:35] | You… | 你… |
[43:36] | are banished from my presence. | 永远别在我面前出现 |
[43:50] | I-I feel… | 奇怪 |
[43:54] | strangely free. | 我觉得解脱了 |
[44:04] | I will no longer wait on you… | 我再也不用伺候你 |
[44:09] | …and your whore. | 和你的贱人了 |
[44:11] | You have nothing. | 你一无所有 |
[44:14] | What else would you possibly do? | 还能干什么 |
[44:18] | There are more stains in heaven and earth | 天上地下还有很多污渍 |
[44:22] | than are dreamt of in your philosophy. | 比你想象的多得多 |
[45:10] | A toast. | 干杯 |
[45:14] | How thrilled I am to have you across from me. | 有你在我对面 真是一大幸事啊 |
[45:17] | Not once a month, but from now on. | 不用每月一次 而是每天如此 |
[45:24] | Until the sun falls from the sky | 直到太阳从天空坠落 |
[45:28] | and the heavens burn in conflagration. | 天堂在烈焰中焚灭 |