时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | People today are obsessed with anything shiny and new. | 如今的人痴迷一切闪亮新鲜的事物 |
[00:10] | But it’s all an illusion. | 但那都是幻觉 |
[00:13] | Everything new fades. | 一切新潮的东西都会淡去 |
[00:19] | But forgotten hotels are still good for some things. | 但一座被人遗忘的旅馆还是有些用处的 |
[00:25] | Drug deals. | 毒品交易 |
[00:30] | May-December indiscretions. | 老牛嫩草的婚外恋 |
[00:38] | And ending it all. | 还有一了百了 |
[00:40] | I knew that look anywhere. | 我在哪都认得出那副表情 |
[00:43] | Seen it many times. | 见过太多次了 |
[00:46] | These two lucky birds are content. | 这两位幸运的人很满足 |
[00:50] | At peace, even. | 甚至很平静 |
[00:52] | It’s their wedding anniversary, they tell me. | 他们说这是他们的结婚纪念日 |
[00:55] | 60 years. | 60年了 |
[00:58] | Four kids. | 四个孩子 |
[01:00] | Nine grandchildren. | 九个孙辈 |
[01:02] | They’ve had a good run together. | 他们这辈子过得不错 |
[01:07] | But she’s not quite the same anymore | 但她不像以往了 |
[01:08] | since the cancer spread. | 因为癌症扩散了 |
[01:22] | And he can’t imagine his life without her. | 他无法想象失去她的生活 |
[01:24] | The last thing she wants is to be a burden. | 她最不希望的就是成为累赘 |
[01:28] | So they come here… | 于是他们来这儿 |
[01:30] | to be alone. | 好独处 |
[01:32] | So they never have to be alone again. | 好再不必感到孤单了 |
[01:39] | I… | 我 |
[01:42] | envy them. | 嫉妒他们 |
[01:53] | Have you ever seen anything more beautiful? | 你见过比这更美丽的场面吗 |
[01:57] | All I can see is eight hours of hard scrubbing | 我只能看到要洗洗刷刷八小时 |
[02:00] | gonna take to get the blood off these walls. | 才能把墙上的血都洗掉 |
[02:03] | Why don’t people have the courtesy | 他们为什么就不能在自己家里 |
[02:04] | to blow their brains out at their own home? | 爆头呢 |
[02:06] | What if one of the kids found them like this? | 如果被他们的孩子看到呢 |
[02:10] | Well, I don’t see why that has to be my problem. | 我不明白这为什么非要成为我的麻烦 |
[02:13] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[02:22] | Why are you crying? | 你哭什么 |
[02:25] | They were happy. | 他们很幸福啊 |
[02:29] | I feel like I’ll never be happy again. | 我觉得我再也开心不起来了 |
[02:32] | I pretend that I’m okay living in a world without Tristan, | 我假装我可以生活在没有特里斯坦的世界里 |
[02:34] | but it’s… | 但 |
[02:38] | it’s been difficult. | 真的很艰难 |
[02:41] | Besides, | 而且 |
[02:43] | knowing The Countess, it’s just a matter of time | 就对女伯爵的了解 她迟早 |
[02:47] | before she slits my throat. | 会割了我的喉咙 |
[02:50] | What’s the point of waiting around for someone to… | 何必等着别人 |
[02:54] | stab you in the back when I’m already dead? | 背后给你一刀 死了不一了百了 |
[02:59] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Wait. | -不不不 -等等 |
[03:00] | – Just let me do it. – No, no. | -让我做吧 -不 |
[03:02] | – I don’t want to be here. – I know. | -我不想留在这儿了 -我知道 |
[03:03] | Well, you’re gonna be stuck here for all of eternity | 那你要永远困在这里了 |
[03:06] | unless you get your head strapped on straight | 除非你扣动扳机前 |
[03:08] | before pulling that trigger. | 什么都想清楚了 |
[03:12] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[03:16] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[03:18] | You know how this goes. | 你明白这回事的 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:23] | And I’m guessing | 我猜 |
[03:24] | you have plenty of unfinished business still on your plate. | 你还有很多未了的心事吧 |
[03:26] | No, just one. | 不 只有一桩 |
[03:28] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[03:30] | I always meant to put that right. | 我一直想弥补那事 |
[03:32] | Tell him I’m sorry for leaving him. | 告诉他很抱歉我抛弃了他 |
[03:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | So you do that. | 那你去做 |
[03:40] | And that’ll give me enough time to cancel my Reader’s Digest, | 这样我也有足够时间能取消《读者文摘》的订阅 |
[03:44] | my Country Living. | 还有《乡村生活》 |
[03:49] | Then we’ll be ready to go. | 然后我们就可以走了 |
[03:51] | “We”? | 我们 |
[03:54] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 你不用一个人来 |
[03:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[03:57] | I thought you were reborn. | 我以为你重生了 |
[04:00] | Donovan was my one true love. | 多诺万是我唯一的真爱 |
[04:03] | I thought when he brought me back from the brink of death, | 他帮我从死亡边缘救回来时 我以为 |
[04:07] | it was because he loved me. | 那是因为他爱我 |
[04:10] | He doesn’t love me. | 但他并不爱我 |
[04:13] | He never will. | 他永远不会爱我 |
[04:18] | We’ll do it together then. | 那我们一起来 |
[04:21] | Make a clean exit. | 利落地离世 |
[05:32] | Yes, dear, | 是的 |
[05:33] | the Hotel Cortez, | 科泰兹旅馆 |
[05:35] | in downtown Los Angeles. | 在洛杉矶市区 |
[05:38] | And you have the dates now. | 日子你也知道了 |
[05:41] | That’s right, dear. | 是的 |
[05:42] | One whole week– your papa’s treat. | 一周 你父亲请客 |
[05:46] | What’s that, um…? | 什么 |
[05:49] | He wants to know, “Why now?” | 他想问 “为什么是现在” |
[05:55] | Well, I’d hoped to reach your father to ask, | 我本想找到你父亲问问 |
[05:58] | but alas, I cannot. | 但找不到 |
[05:59] | I-I must away. Bye now. | 我得走了 再见 |
[06:03] | Really… | 真的 |
[06:05] | I can’t thank you enough. | 我的感想难以言表 |
[06:07] | If you don’t mind my asking, | 如果你不介意我问 |
[06:09] | how long has it been? | 你多久没见过他了 |
[06:15] | I haven’t seen my son in 31 years. | 我已经31年没见过我儿子了 |
[06:20] | I’ve written letters. | 我写过信 |
[06:22] | God knows I’ve written checks. | 我一直有寄支票 |
[06:24] | The bank statement always let me know that each one cleared. | 而银行对账单总会告诉我支票都兑现了 |
[06:28] | I took that as… | 我把这当做 |
[06:31] | a sign. | 一种迹象 |
[06:33] | I must caution you. | 我要提醒你 |
[06:34] | You don’t know exactly the young man’s aspect. | 你并不知道那年轻人是怎么想的 |
[06:37] | I don’t follow you. | 我不明白 |
[06:39] | His worldview. | 他的世界观 |
[06:41] | I-I fear you are challenging him to be very understanding. | 你恐怕在要求他做到十分大度宽容 |
[06:45] | Let me stop you right there. | 你别说了 |
[06:47] | Back in my day, fairies knew never to father children. | 再我们那时候 同性恋知道不能生孩子 |
[06:51] | It would, it would only add to the mayhem. | 那只会造成更多麻烦 |
[06:54] | My cousin Frederick. | 我亲戚 弗莱德里克 |
[06:57] | He was always getting into his sister’s | 他总穿姐姐的 |
[06:59] | peignoir and stockings. | 女式睡衣和长袜 |
[07:05] | And-and then one day, he found his place. | 然后有一天 他找到了自己的位置 |
[07:08] | His station in life. | 他的人生坐标 |
[07:10] | Took his comfort in the sacramental vestments. | 在圣礼法衣中找到了宽慰 |
[07:14] | He might’ve become a monsignor, | 他本可以当上大主教 |
[07:16] | had he not succumbed to his appetites. | 可惜他向自己的癖好屈服了 |
[07:19] | I’m not a pedophile! | 我不是个恋童癖 |
[07:21] | I lost interest long ago | 我早就不关心 |
[07:23] | in whatever you claim to be. | 你究竟自称是什么了 |
[07:25] | No, all I know is some poor boy | 不 我只知道 有个可怜的男孩 |
[07:28] | threw a ball in the backyard, | 往后院丢球 |
[07:29] | and suddenly | 突然 |
[07:31] | his proud papa wasn’t there to catch it. | 他骄傲的爸爸就不能接住那球了 |
[07:36] | So now here comes this same little boy | 而如今 这个男孩 |
[07:39] | to visit someone he’s always longed to see. | 要来见个他一直想见的人 |
[07:43] | And instead he’s going to be confronted | 结果却见到了 |
[07:45] | by the ghost of Theda Bara. | 蒂达·巴拉的鬼魂 |
[07:47] | I mean, it’s-it’s quite a fright indeed. | 这的确很吓人 |
[07:48] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[07:55] | Anyhoo. | 总之 |
[07:57] | Where’s that item you promised me? | 你答应给我的东西呢 |
[07:59] | You haven’t forgotten your end of the bargain. | 你没忘记你要做的吧 |
[08:08] | Have at it. | 请用 |
[08:10] | Go nuts. | 疯去吧 |
[08:13] | Oh, who would have thought? | 谁能想到啊 |
[08:16] | – Oxygen in the soap! – Yes. | -肥皂里有氧气 -是啊 |
[08:18] | For God’s sake, look. | 老天爷 看啊 |
[08:19] | “Radiant whites,” It says. | “又白又亮” |
[08:21] | You are an absolute marvel. | 你真是个奇迹 |
[08:23] | It’s like Christmas morning. | 就像圣诞节的早晨 |
[08:41] | Ears. | 耳朵 |
[08:43] | For they heard the calling of false gods. | 他们聆听伪神的互换 |
[08:48] | You’re a clever man, John Lowe. | 你是个聪明人 约翰·劳 |
[08:52] | Empty your hearts. | 放空你的心 |
[08:54] | Let the Lady of Shadows hear your prayers. | 让影之女神听到你们的祷告 |
[09:02] | Welcome to our church. | 欢迎来我们教会 |
[09:04] | Is this your first time here? | 你是第一次来吗 |
[09:06] | Know that the old gods are not dead. | 要知道旧神未死 |
[09:09] | They’re waiting to be awakened. | 他们在等待唤醒 |
[09:12] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:17] | I am… | 我是 |
[09:18] | death. | 死亡 |
[09:34] | No! | 不 |
[09:36] | One more and you’ll be free. | 再杀一个你就自由了 |
[09:58] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:02] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[10:04] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你来 |
[10:09] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[10:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:15] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[10:20] | I’m you, asshole. | 我是你 混蛋 |
[10:22] | We need to have a little talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[10:23] | I didn’t really think that you brought me here | 我也不觉得你叫我来这儿 |
[10:25] | to rummage through your old clothes. | 是来翻你的旧衣服的 |
[10:27] | And I’m not interested in your castoffs anyway. | 而且我反正对你不要的东西也不感兴趣 |
[10:32] | Though I know you’re very interested in mine. | 但我知道你喜欢我不要的 |
[10:35] | So, you know my entire biography? | 你了解我的生平吗 |
[10:37] | Damned behind a wall for decades. | 在一堵墙后封了数十年 |
[10:39] | And now ready to be damned again. | 如今要再次受罪 |
[10:42] | I love her! | 我爱她 |
[10:44] | You think you love him? | 你以为你爱他吗 |
[10:46] | You love a distant memory. | 你爱的不过是一段远去的记忆 |
[10:48] | You love an image on a screen. | 你爱的是大银幕上的一个形象 |
[10:51] | You’re nothing more than a fan to him. | 你对他来说不过是个粉丝 |
[10:55] | You know, your petulance is very common. | 你的怒气很常见 |
[10:58] | It is always this way with pretty boys | 那些风光不再的帅气男孩 |
[11:01] | who are past their prime. | 总会如此 |
[11:05] | You should grow out that little beard, you know? | 你该长长胡子 |
[11:08] | Maybe you could find, uh, work in the Westerns. | 或许你能在西部片里找到活儿干 |
[11:11] | We don’t need you. | 我们不需要你 |
[11:13] | You know nothing | 你根本不知道 |
[11:14] | of my resourcefulness, | 我有多聪明 |
[11:16] | little mouse. | 小老鼠 |
[11:18] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[11:19] | You wouldn’t last two days | 你在真实世界里 |
[11:20] | with The Countess in the real world. | 跟女伯爵连两天都撑不下去 |
[11:22] | Once she sees how you shit yourself | 等她看到你听到交通直升机 |
[11:24] | at the sound of a traffic helicopter. | 就吓得拉裤子 就会抛弃你 |
[11:26] | Oh, I know all about you. | 我非常了解你 |
[11:29] | I am the greatest screen lover of all time. | 我是史上最伟大的银幕情人 |
[11:32] | You’re cheap. | 你很廉价 |
[11:33] | You’ve always been cheap. | 你一直很廉价 |
[11:38] | You have a freaking sword. | 你居然有把剑 |
[11:42] | I should’ve killed you after our first tango. | 我们第一次跳完探戈我就该杀了你 |
[11:44] | You should be honored to die by its blade. | 死在这把剑下是你的荣幸 |
[11:47] | Bitch, please. | 得了 |
[11:51] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[11:57] | Who’s the little mouse now? | 现在谁是小老鼠了 |
[12:00] | She’s gonna mourn over that pretty face. | 她会为这张帅气的脸痛苦的 |
[12:12] | You’re not so pretty now, are you? | 你现在不漂亮了吧 |
[12:25] | I have better cheekbones, anyway. | 反正我的颧骨也比你好看 |
[12:29] | Cheekbones for days. | 漂亮多了 |
[12:41] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[12:43] | Can anybody hear me?! Help! | 有人听得到吗 救命 |
[12:46] | You can scream as loud as you like. | 随你怎么吼 |
[12:49] | In fact, I prefer it. | 事实上 那样更好 |
[12:51] | What do you want from me? | 你想要怎么样 |
[12:55] | Help me. No. | 救命 不要 |
[12:58] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[12:59] | I’m a contractor. | 我是个承包商 |
[13:00] | I make optimistic projections. | 我会做乐观的估计 |
[13:02] | Please, I’ll do anything. | 拜托 我愿做任何事 |
[13:04] | I’ll make this up to you. | 我会弥补你的 |
[13:05] | Please, don’t do this. | 求你 别这么做 |
[13:06] | I’ll do anything you want, please. | 你叫我做什么都行 求你 |
[13:08] | Please don’t. | 求你 不要 |
[13:10] | A man is only as good as his word. | 守信 是一个人的基本品质 |
[13:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[13:28] | Keeping up the practice. | 保持练习 |
[13:30] | I have great plans for us, you and me. | 我为我们定下了宏大的计划 |
[13:37] | Ever since my death, | 自从我死后 |
[13:38] | my hunting grounds have been limited | 我的狩猎场就受限了 |
[13:40] | to the confines of this hotel. | 只能在这间旅馆里 |
[13:42] | And as rich as it may be, | 这里虽然不错 |
[13:44] | there are opportunities available to you | 但你可以拥有我只能 |
[13:45] | that I can only dream of. | 梦想的机会 |
[13:51] | Where’s my wife? | 我老婆呢 |
[13:53] | Forget her. | 别管她了 |
[13:54] | I find spouses to be a distraction. | 我觉得妻子只让人分心 |
[13:56] | I suspect my own to have ended my career prematurely | 我怀疑我妻子就向警方检举了我 |
[13:58] | by turning me in to the police. | 害得我的事业过早结束 |
[14:00] | I’ve forgiven her, of course, | 但我已经原谅她了 |
[14:01] | because of her immense beauty. | 因为她是如此美丽 |
[14:04] | I need to find Alex. | 我得找到亚历克丝 |
[14:05] | You know where she is. | 你知道她在哪 |
[14:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:09] | I know everything. | 我无所不知 |
[14:11] | I have nothing but time and imagination. | 我就只有时间和想象 |
[14:13] | But what I have planned for us, beyond the Ten Commandments, | 但我为我们做的打算 将超越十诫 |
[14:15] | will elevate you to the zenith of our profession. | 将你提升至我们这行的巅峰位置 |
[14:17] | You take the glory, John. | 你可以获得这份荣誉 约翰 |
[14:19] | I’ll stand humbly in your shadow. | 我则谦卑地站在你的影子里 |
[14:22] | You tell me where she is | 告诉我她在哪 |
[14:23] | or your dreams are just that. | 否则你的梦就只会是梦 |
[14:26] | Precocious. | 早熟 |
[14:29] | I’d expect nothing less from my star pupil. | 我的明星学生当然会如此 |
[14:33] | Come! | 来吧 |
[14:34] | Your reunion awaits. | 你的团聚等着你呢 |
[14:40] | There’s nothing like the steam from a fresh pot | 新煮咖啡的蒸汽 |
[14:42] | to loosen the phlegm from the lungs. | 最能化肺部的痰了 |
[14:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:52] | You mustn’t have an argument on an empty stomach. | 你们可别空着肚子争吵 |
[14:56] | It upsets the balance of the day. | 那样一天都会不舒服 |
[15:03] | I’m sure you didn’t wake me up | 你叫醒我 |
[15:05] | to have a cup of coffee. | 肯定不是来喝咖啡的 |
[15:06] | You told me Holden was a hallucination. | 你告诉我霍尔登只是我的幻觉 |
[15:08] | That was a lie. | 那是谎言 |
[15:09] | You tried to make me think I was going crazy. | 你想让我以为自己要疯了 |
[15:12] | Well, that was the truth. | 那是事实 |
[15:13] | You kept my son away from me. | 你让我见不到自己的儿子 |
[15:16] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 如果你还没注意到 |
[15:17] | he’s not the child you knew. | 他已经不是你印象里的那个孩子了 |
[15:22] | I made my choice to be with Holden. | 我选择跟霍尔登在一起 |
[15:25] | I didn’t tell you | 我没告诉你 |
[15:26] | because I was afraid you would say something to change my mind. | 是怕你会说什么改变我的主意 |
[15:32] | I don’t regret my decision. | 我不后悔我的决定 |
[15:35] | We have another child. | 我们还有一个孩子呢 |
[15:37] | I haven’t forgotten about Scarlett. | 我并没忘记斯嘉丽 |
[15:47] | All this time, | 这么久以来 |
[15:50] | you’ve seen her twice. | 你只见过她两次 |
[15:53] | She told me. | 她告诉我了 |
[15:57] | And how many times have you been to visit Grandma? | 你又去过外婆家几次 |
[16:00] | No excuses. | 没有借口 |
[16:03] | We abandoned her. | 我们抛弃了她 |
[16:04] | We’re the world’s worst parents. | 我们是世上最差的父母 |
[16:07] | Well, at least that’s one thing we can agree on. | 至少这事我们都同意 |
[16:12] | Maybe it’ll be better for Scarlett with me gone. | 或许没有我 斯嘉丽会过得更好 |
[16:16] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:21] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[16:24] | I made a mistake a while ago, | 我前一阵犯了个错误 |
[16:25] | and The Countess holds me responsible. | 女伯爵认为那是我的责任 |
[16:29] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[16:33] | A pack of wild children | 一群野孩子 |
[16:35] | drained a man of all his blood. | 把人的血都吸光了 |
[16:37] | Anything you want to tell me, Alex? | 你有什么想告诉我的吗 亚历克丝 |
[16:39] | I saved my patient. Max was dying from measles. | 我救了我的病人 麦克斯得了麻疹要死了 |
[16:42] | So you turned him… and he turned the others. | 那你就转化了他 而他转化了其他人 |
[16:46] | One chance to fix this problem. | 给你一个机会解决这个问题 |
[16:48] | Countess told me she’d kill me and Holden | 女伯爵说她会杀了我和霍尔登 |
[16:51] | if I didn’t make things right. | 除非我解决问题 |
[16:53] | I know it’s not your problem… | 我知道这不是你的事 |
[16:56] | If it involves you and Holden, | 如果跟你和霍尔登有关 |
[16:58] | it’s my problem. | 那就是我的事 |
[17:00] | What do we have to do? | 我们怎么办 |
[17:06] | Tap. | 啪 |
[17:08] | Tap-tap-tap. | 啪啪啪 |
[17:09] | Tap-tap-tap. | 啪啪啪 |
[17:10] | That’s Morse Code for “He’s coming up the stairs.” | 那是莫尔斯码的”他要上楼来了” |
[17:14] | Clutch your pearls, Daddy. | 抓紧你的珍珠项链吧 爸爸 |
[17:18] | Good God. | 老天爷 |
[17:21] | I didn’t think I’d be so nervous. | 没想到我会这么紧张 |
[17:23] | Your son is all settled in his room. | 你儿子已经在房里安顿好了 |
[17:26] | He knows about the complimentary drink tickets, | 他知道有赠送的酒票 |
[17:28] | and here he comes to redeem them. | 他来兑酒了 |
[17:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:39] | Bye now. | 再见吧 |
[17:43] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[17:46] | It’s happy hour, | 现在是减价[快乐]时间 |
[17:47] | so… | 所以… |
[17:49] | feel free to smile. | 想笑就笑吧 |
[17:54] | Maybe… | 想不想 |
[17:55] | something to drink? | 来点喝的 |
[17:57] | Sure. | 好 |
[17:58] | How about a bourbon rocks? | 波本威士忌加冰吧 |
[17:59] | And a soda back, please. | 再来杯苏打水 |
[18:02] | I’m Douglas. | 我叫道格拉斯 |
[18:06] | Call me Liz. | 叫我丽兹就行 |
[18:09] | What’s your, uh… | 你是… |
[18:11] | what’s your line of work? | 你是做哪一行的 |
[18:13] | Uh, I work for a guy who owns huge properties packed | 我为一个在丹佛附近 |
[18:16] | with self-storage units | 有大量地产 |
[18:19] | in and around Denver. | 附带自助仓库的人工作 |
[18:22] | Company makes some serious coin… | 公司很能挣钱 |
[18:25] | not that I do. | 我可挣不了多少 |
[18:28] | Hey, I like your dress, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[18:32] | Sparkly! | 很耀眼 |
[18:34] | What do you call those? | 你管它们叫什么 |
[18:35] | What? | 什么 |
[18:36] | Uh, the… those round things. | 那些圆东西 |
[18:39] | The… oh. | 这个 |
[18:42] | Paillettes. | 亮片 |
[18:47] | And then… then my wife insisted | 然后… 我妻子 |
[18:50] | that I needed to find a new boss. | 坚持让我换工作 |
[18:52] | Or to… better yet, she said, | 她说 倒不如 |
[18:54] | to be my own. | 我自己当老板 |
[18:56] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[18:58] | Give her a break. | 别怪她 |
[19:01] | Your bride sounds astute. | 你妻子可真精明 |
[19:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:04] | Yeah, she is. | 确实 |
[19:07] | But that doesn’t make the mortgage payment any less late. | 可对房贷一点帮助都没有 |
[19:12] | We all have dreams, you know? | 我们都有梦想 是吧 |
[19:16] | Not meant to drop everything… | 但这不意味着就要抛弃一切 |
[19:18] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:20] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[19:22] | You go ahead. | 你放手去干吧 |
[19:23] | You move to Boulder and you start that kayak company. | 搬去博尔德 成立你的皮艇公司 |
[19:27] | Anyway, I’m sorry to bend your ear. | 抱歉 让你听我唠叨了这么久 |
[19:31] | I’ve always kept my own counsel, you know? | 其实我一直不太健谈 |
[19:34] | Coming up, it was, uh… | 从小… |
[19:36] | just my mom and I. | 就只有我和妈妈相依为命 |
[19:38] | Dad split. | 爸爸走了 |
[19:41] | Missed my one great season in Pee Wee League. | 错过了我打得最好的曲棍球联赛季 |
[19:47] | I can’t blame the guy. | 我不能怪他 |
[19:49] | I was a rambunctious kid. | 我当时是个淘气的孩子 |
[19:55] | You shouldn’t blame yourself. | 这不怪你 |
[19:57] | I’m sure your father had his reasons. | 你父亲肯定有什么原因 |
[19:59] | Well, those’ll be news to me, | 无论是什么原因 |
[20:01] | whenever I hear ’em. | 他都没有告诉过我 |
[20:05] | I guess he’s on my mind. | 我心里一直想着他 |
[20:08] | I’m in town ’cause we’re… | 我来到这里是因为… |
[20:11] | finally gonna reconnect. | 我和爸爸终于联系上了 |
[20:15] | Here’s to that. | 为这干一杯吧 |
[20:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:23] | This, uh, next one’s on me. | 下一杯我请 |
[20:28] | Nice of you. | 你真好 |
[20:30] | Maybe another time. | 还是下次吧 |
[20:33] | I’d like that. | 我很愿意 |
[20:43] | We’re too late. | 我们来得太迟了 |
[20:45] | The police must have tracked down the delivery boy. | 警察肯定已经追查到外卖员了 |
[20:48] | Kids must be long gone. | 孩子们一定早就不在了 |
[20:52] | Maybe not. | 也许没有 |
[20:54] | Somebody’s inside. | 里面有人 |
[21:25] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[22:06] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[22:09] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[22:11] | Kimmy. | 金米 |
[22:13] | I want my mommy. | 我要找妈妈 |
[22:15] | Okay, Kimmy. | 好 金米 |
[22:17] | Let’s see what’s going on with you. | 让我看看你怎么了 |
[22:18] | Get away from her! | 别碰她 |
[22:28] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[22:31] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[22:32] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[22:35] | Don’t make me have to shoot you. | 别逼我开枪 |
[22:37] | You don’t scare me. | 你吓不了我的 |
[22:39] | There’s a lot more of us than you. | 我们的人数比你们多多了 |
[22:54] | We told you not to come back. | 我们告诉过你别回来了 |
[22:57] | Kimmy! | 金米 |
[22:58] | Please. | 求求你 |
[23:00] | Please, you have to help her! | 求求你 你得帮帮她 |
[23:01] | Maddie! Get back. | 玛蒂 后退 |
[23:04] | You ready? Breathe for me. Ready? | 你准备好了吗 呼吸 准备好了吗 |
[23:07] | Come on, honey. | 振作点 宝贝 |
[23:10] | Come on, Kimmy. | 振作点 金米 |
[23:11] | – Fix her! – I can’t stop. | -治好她 -我帮不了他 |
[23:14] | Kimmy, come on. | 金米 醒过来 |
[23:19] | Come here. | 快醒来 |
[23:25] | Come on. | 快醒来 |
[23:32] | Why did you stop? | 你怎么停了 |
[23:35] | Help her! | 帮帮她 |
[23:37] | It’s too late for Kimmy. | 对金米来说已经太晚了 |
[23:39] | Come on. | 醒醒啊 |
[23:43] | It doesn’t have to be too late for the rest of you. | 对你们其他人来说还不晚 |
[23:58] | How long has your husband been missing, Mrs. Drake? | 你丈夫失踪多久了 德雷克夫人 |
[24:00] | Since Wednesday evening. | 周三晚失踪的 |
[24:02] | Virtually the last thing he said to me was, “I do.” | 他跟我说的最后一句话是”我愿意” |
[24:07] | Then I came up here to change and finish packing. | 然后我来到这儿换衣服 收拾完东西 |
[24:11] | He was going to the bar for a drink. | 他要去酒吧喝酒 |
[24:14] | That’s the last I heard from him. | 那是我最后一次听到他的消息 |
[24:18] | I wouldn’t panic yet, Mrs. Drake. | 换了是我还不至于惊慌 德雷克夫人 |
[24:20] | Some grooms, um, they get cold feet | 有些新郎 他们会在婚礼后 |
[24:23] | after the ceremony instead of before. | 而不是婚礼前 打退堂鼓 |
[24:26] | Oh, you don’t know my husband. | 你不了解我丈夫 |
[24:28] | He’s a very responsible human being. | 他是个非常负责的人 |
[24:32] | He would never abandon his new bride | 他肯定不会就这样丢下新娘 |
[24:35] | or his young son this way. | 还有他年幼的儿子 |
[24:37] | Something must have happened. | 肯定出了什么事 |
[24:41] | Darling, I wasn’t aware we had visitors. | 亲爱的 我不知道有客人来 |
[24:43] | I’m Will Drake. | 我是威尔·德雷克 |
[24:45] | Dearest. | 亲爱的 |
[24:49] | Sir, your wife was under the impression you’d gone missing. | 先生 你妻子以为你失踪了 |
[24:52] | “Missing”? | “失踪” |
[24:53] | No. | 不 |
[24:54] | No, I was just exploring the new renovation on the seventh floor | 不 我刚在七楼看翻修的房间呢 |
[24:57] | and got lost in the hallways for two days. | 在走廊里迷路了两天 |
[25:00] | I’d love to show it to you. | 我很愿意带你一起看看 |
[25:02] | – My wife designed it herself. – Oh, we couldn’t possibly waste | -我妻子亲自设计的 -我们真不应该 |
[25:04] | You really should see what’s in there. | 你们真该看看里面都有什么 |
[25:05] | these officers’ time any longer. | 浪费警官们的时间 |
[25:06] | I am so sorry… | 我太抱歉了 |
[25:08] | for how I’ve inconvenienced you. | 给你们添了这么多麻烦 |
[25:11] | I was… confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[25:14] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[25:15] | Well, we’re just glad everything turned out okay. | 我们很高兴 一切都好 |
[25:18] | A happy ending without all the tugging and the pushing and… | 万事大吉 没有难看的局面发生 |
[25:23] | Thank you. Thank you again. | 谢谢 再次感谢你们 |
[25:28] | You murdered me, you bitch. | 你杀了我 贱人 |
[25:30] | Oh, get over it. | 想开点吧 |
[25:31] | You pissed me off. | 是你先惹我的 |
[25:33] | You made disparaging remarks about Bartholomew. | 你在侮辱巴塞洛缪 |
[25:37] | That I cannot abide. | 我忍不了 |
[25:38] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[25:40] | This was your plan all along. | 你一直都是这么琢磨的 |
[25:44] | So what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[25:46] | My body turns up in some filthy alleyway? | 我的尸体出现在某条肮脏的小路上 |
[25:49] | You take control of my empire? | 你掌控我的帝国 |
[25:51] | I thought I’d dissolve the empire, convert it to cash. | 我会解散帝国 把它变成现金 |
[25:57] | Well, you forget. | 你忘了 |
[25:59] | You’re not in the will. | 遗嘱里没有你 |
[26:02] | No, you forget. | 不 你忘了 |
[26:06] | Lachlan inherits everything. | 拉科伦继承一切 |
[26:17] | And you made me his legally appointed guardian. | 你让我成为了他的法定监护人 |
[26:21] | I’ll be guiding him. | 我会监护他 |
[26:24] | Only until he reaches his majority. | 直到他成年 |
[26:26] | Assuming he ever does. | 假设他能活到成年 |
[26:33] | Are you threatening my son? | 你拿我儿子威胁我吗 |
[26:35] | I don’t kill children, but I could make him a blood relative. | 我不杀孩子 但我可以把他变成血亲 |
[26:41] | You mean like that woman who sucked me dry in the hallway. | 你是说像那个在走廊里把我吸干的女人 |
[26:45] | You’re a lot smarter dead than you ever were alive. | 你死了之后比活着时聪明多了 |
[26:48] | Try and keep it that way. | 把这股聪明劲儿保持下去 |
[26:53] | Why don’t you go visit our son? | 何不去看看我们的儿子呢 |
[26:55] | We wouldn’t want anything to upset him. | 我不想让他伤心 |
[26:57] | Tell him we decided not to honeymoon in Paris after all. | 告诉他我们最终决定不去巴黎度蜜月了 |
[27:02] | I advised you not to kill him on the premises. | 我建议过你不要在旅馆里杀他 |
[27:06] | Bite me. | 咬我啊 |
[27:46] | There’s a room at the end of the hall. | 走廊尽头有间房 |
[27:47] | It’s ready for you. | 都为你们准备好了 |
[27:49] | I’m gonna try and find you something or someone to eat. | 我会尽量给你们找些东西吃 |
[27:51] | You must be starving. | 你们肯定饿极了 |
[27:53] | We can wait out here till you get back. | 我们可以在外面等你回来 |
[27:55] | I’ll just be a sec. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[28:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:27] | Go on in. | 往里走 |
[28:28] | Your friends are waiting for you. | 你朋友们等着你呢 |
[28:32] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[28:34] | Let’s go. | 进去吧 |
[28:37] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[28:38] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[28:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:43] | Open up! Open it! | 开门 开门 |
[28:49] | Let us out! Open up! | 放我们出去 开门 |
[28:53] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[28:55] | I told you, we should have never trusted that bitch! | 跟你说了 不该相信那贱人 |
[28:58] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[29:32] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[29:33] | smells appetizers. | 闻到了美味 |
[29:45] | What if I look like teenager | 为什么我感觉 |
[29:47] | that’s about to get caught? | 像是干坏事就要被活捉的小孩子 |
[29:50] | We’re getting a divorce. | 我们要离婚了 |
[29:51] | We’re not supposed to be sleeping together. | 不该睡在一起的 |
[29:54] | Who says we have to go through with it? | 谁说我们真要离婚了 |
[29:57] | I do. | 我说的 |
[30:00] | Has anything really changed since I gave you the papers? | 我给你协议书后 有什么变化吗 |
[30:04] | Everything. | 都变了 |
[30:06] | You found Holden. | 你找到了霍尔登 |
[30:08] | You are different, aren’t you? | 你也变了 对吧 |
[30:12] | Something solid behind your eyes. | 你的眼神中多了一份坚定 |
[30:16] | You’re all there. | 你完全好了 |
[30:21] | Finally got it together, John. | 你终于恢复了 约翰 |
[30:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[30:37] | I have to process this. | 我得慢慢来 |
[30:40] | And I have to check on Holden and the kids. | 我还得看看霍尔登和孩子们 |
[30:47] | I am interested in this new John, though. | 但我很喜欢新的约翰 |
[31:03] | Did you come inside her, | 你射在她里面了 |
[31:04] | or did you shoot on her tits like you do with me? | 还是像对我一样 射在她奶上了 |
[31:12] | Sally. | 萨莉 |
[31:13] | With the whore, it’s always on the tits. | 上妓女 就射在奶上 |
[31:19] | That’s what I am to you. | 我对你来说就是吧 |
[31:21] | A whore. | 妓女 |
[31:24] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[31:26] | It’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[31:28] | I told you what you meant to me. | 我说过你对于我的意义 |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:31] | You told me you loved me. | 你说过你爱我 |
[31:35] | And don’t you dare deny it. | 别想抵赖 |
[31:37] | I’m not a liar. | 我不是骗子 |
[31:39] | I have loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[31:42] | But what we have is an addict’s high. | 但那只是上瘾般的着迷 |
[31:46] | In the moment, it seems like it’s never ending. | 当时看来永远不会散 |
[31:50] | But it always ends. | 但一切都有结束的时候 |
[31:52] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:55] | Oh, no, baby. | 不 亲爱的 |
[31:58] | There will never be anyone like me. | 再也不会有我这样的人 |
[32:02] | John… | 约翰 |
[32:05] | you can’t tell me that this isn’t what you want. | 你能说这不是你想要的吗 |
[32:33] | No. | 不 |
[32:41] | Alex is not the answer. | 亚历克丝不是你的归宿 |
[32:44] | She doesn’t know about you. | 她不了解你 |
[32:47] | Not the way I do. | 没我了解你 |
[32:52] | How’s she gonna take it when she finds out the truth? | 她发现真相后会是什么反应呢 |
[32:58] | That you’re a serial killer. | 你是个连环杀手 |
[33:02] | You think she’ll take you back? | 她会重新接受你吗 |
[33:05] | Accept you the way I do? | 像我这样包容你 |
[33:21] | No, I have to try. | 不 我得尽力一试 |
[33:23] | For Scarlett and for Holden. | 为了斯嘉丽和霍尔登 |
[33:25] | Bullshit. | 鬼话 |
[33:30] | This is for you. | 这都是为了你自己 |
[33:34] | It’s for you. | 为了你 |
[33:37] | You’re right. | 说得没错 |
[33:38] | If I’m being honest with myself. | 如果我要坦诚面对自己的话 |
[33:50] | She left you. | 她离开了你 |
[33:52] | She lied to you. | 她骗了你 |
[33:54] | She wanted you out of her life. | 她想把你赶出她的生活 |
[33:58] | I was there for five years. | 我陪了你五年 |
[34:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:25] | I deserve more than this! | 我不该被这样对待 |
[34:41] | Stay away from me. | 滚开 |
[34:44] | You’ll be back, asshole! | 你会回来的 混蛋 |
[34:46] | She’ll leave you once she learns what you are. | 她一旦知道你的真实面目 就会离开你 |
[34:48] | She’ll leave you, or maybe I’ll kill that bitch! | 她会离开你 不然我就去杀了那贱人 |
[34:57] | Oh, it’s the most beautiful thing | 这是我见过 |
[34:59] | I have ever laid eyes on. | 最美的东西 |
[35:01] | Oh, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你们 谢谢 |
[35:04] | Oh, oh, how-how… how do I use it again? | 我… 要怎么用来着 |
[35:09] | Uh, okay, you press this once for cold. | 这个键摁一下是冷水 |
[35:14] | And twice for hot. | 摁两下是热水 |
[35:15] | And there’s even a separate setting for delicates. | 甚至单独设置了清洗内衣裤的程序 |
[35:21] | Oh, and no more wringing. | 而且再也不用拧水了 |
[35:22] | No more wringing. | 再也不用拧水了 |
[35:23] | Oh, heavenly day. | 美好的一天啊 |
[35:25] | Thank you for helping me reconnect with my son | 谢谢你帮我重新联系上我儿子 |
[35:29] | and for giving him such excellent turndown service. | 还帮他铺好床 |
[35:32] | So… good to go? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[35:34] | Oh, yeah, I think so. | 行 我看可以了 |
[35:36] | Um, have we settled on a method? | 我们定下办法了吗 |
[35:39] | Pills? Gun? Knife? | 药 枪 刀 |
[35:43] | Oh, Queen of the Nile, I must tell you. | 尼罗河女王 我得告诉你 |
[35:46] | Your son has been perched in the Blue Parrot for quite a while. | 你儿子在蓝鹦鹉酒吧坐了有一会儿了 |
[35:49] | Would you like me to tell him that you will not be back? | 你想让我告诉他你不会去了吗 |
[35:51] | – Because you’re doing yourself in? – Shit. | -因为你要自杀 -该死 |
[35:54] | Mainly wanted a moment of your time. | 我想占用你一点时间 |
[35:56] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[35:58] | Really? | 怎么了 |
[35:59] | I just wanted to tell you something. | 我想跟你说些事情 |
[36:04] | Janice and I are Boulder-bound. | 珍妮丝和我要去博尔德了 |
[36:06] | Well, cheers to that. | 好啊 干一杯 |
[36:07] | Thanks for the push in the right direction. | 谢谢你的鼓励 |
[36:13] | I have something to tell you. | 我也有事要告诉你 |
[36:15] | And… it’s… rather difficult. | 这很难… 开口 |
[36:26] | Hey… Dad. | 爸爸 |
[36:29] | It’s not difficult. | 其实不难 |
[36:32] | Or… it doesn’t have to be. | 或者说 没必要想得很难 |
[36:39] | Mom gave me a few clues. | 妈妈给了我一些线索 |
[36:41] | I put them together. | 我梳理了一下 |
[36:44] | She warned me | 她警告我 |
[36:45] | that I wouldn’t recognize you, but I-I did. | 我会认不出你来 但我认出来了 |
[36:49] | I mean, I do. | 我认出来了 |
[36:53] | I don’t recognize myself in you. | 你身上没有我的影子 |
[36:58] | How did I get so lucky to raise a child | 我怎么会这么幸运 养育出一个 |
[37:03] | so… | 如此 |
[37:06] | compassionate? | 善良的孩子 |
[37:07] | Mom raised me. | 妈妈养育了我 |
[37:09] | You left. | 你抛弃了我们 |
[37:12] | That hurt. | 这很伤人 |
[37:15] | And maybe that’s what… | 也许这也是为什么 |
[37:18] | …makes me see when other people are all… | 我能看清其他人一团糟的… |
[37:22] | messed up inside. | 内心 |
[37:25] | Plus, Janice hears me, you know? | 而且珍妮丝很懂我 |
[37:28] | Even when I don’t even know what I mean. | 就算我连自己都不懂的时候 |
[37:36] | And I told her | 我告诉她 |
[37:39] | that I was gonna make things good tonight. | 我今晚要和你相认 |
[37:44] | And she’s happy for us both. | 她很为我俩高兴 |
[37:47] | You have no problem with the fact | 你完全可以接受你父亲 |
[37:49] | that your father is a woman? | 是个女人的事实吗 |
[37:51] | I really learned something when Pedro died… | 佩德罗在《真实世界》中死后 |
[37:55] | …on The Real World. | 我体会到很多 |
[37:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:01] | And I kept learning. | 我一直在感悟生活 |
[38:06] | Plenty of time to talk it out, Liz. | 说来话长了 丽兹 |
[38:09] | But, hey, | 但是 |
[38:12] | there’s plenty of room for another woman in my life. | 我的生活还有足够的空间去再多容纳一个女人 |
[38:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:22] | My goodness, I do love watching you work with a knife. | 天啊 我太喜欢看你用刀了 |
[38:29] | I was a little surprised to get your call. | 接到你的电话我有点吃惊 |
[38:32] | I figured you’d be in Paris, | 我还以为你会在巴黎 |
[38:33] | murdering your husband | 谋杀亲夫呢 |
[38:35] | and dumping his body in the Seine. | 然后把尸体扔进塞纳河 |
[38:36] | I did a rather stupid thing, I suppose. | 我干了件蠢事 |
[38:39] | Felt great at the time, | 但那会儿脑子一热 |
[38:41] | but now I have a bit of a mess to deal with. | 现在得有一点小麻烦要处理了 |
[38:43] | Oh, I know just what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[38:48] | Before we could leave for our honeymoon, | 我们出发度蜜月之前 |
[38:50] | we had a squabble. | 我们吵了一架 |
[38:52] | So I chucked him in with Ramona and she ate him. | 我把他和拉蒙娜关在了一起 她把他吃了 |
[38:55] | Baby. | 亲爱的啊 |
[38:57] | You hate-watched without me. | 你自己独自欣赏了好戏 |
[38:59] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[39:00] | We can dump someone else in there, maybe this weekend. | 也许这周末的时候 我们可以扔点别的人进去 |
[39:03] | In the meantime, I need you to do something for me. | 与此同时 我需要帮我办点事 |
[39:08] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[39:09] | I need you | 我需要你 |
[39:11] | to retrieve Will’s body | 在威尔的尸体发臭之前 |
[39:13] | before it gets too ripe. | 把尸体弄出来 |
[39:15] | And I think Ramona should go back in the iron maiden. | 我想拉蒙娜应该已经回铁笼子里去了 |
[39:20] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[39:22] | And while I’m cleaning up your mess, | 那我帮你擦屁股的时候 |
[39:25] | maybe you can clean up mine. | 你能否也帮我处理点麻烦 |
[39:26] | What did you mean “your mess”? | 什么叫你的麻烦 |
[39:30] | Why don’t you text your boyfriend | 何不发短信给你男朋友 |
[39:32] | and ask him? | 问问他呢 |
[39:34] | Oh, oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[39:37] | He doesn’t know how to text. | 他不知道怎么发短信 |
[39:41] | And you can forget about FaceTime. | 视频聊天就更别想了 |
[40:50] | It’s open. | 门开着呢 |
[40:54] | I just need a sec. | 再等一下下 |
[40:56] | I wasn’t sure what we-we landed on, | 我不知道该选哪个 |
[40:58] | so I-I just put out a selection. | 所以把选项都摆出来了 |
[41:00] | Help yourself. | 你随意挑吧 |
[41:01] | Christ, it’s like you’re an arms dealer. | 天啊 你简直是个倒卖军火的 |
[41:07] | There. | 好了 |
[41:08] | God. | 天啊 |
[41:11] | Ah, boy, it took a lot longer than I thought. | 花的时间比我想的长多了 |
[41:13] | But it’s finally done. | 不过总算搞定了 |
[41:14] | What is? | 什么东西 |
[41:16] | It’s my tribute video. | 我的感谢视频 |
[41:18] | Nobody’s gonna be rushing to extol my virtues once I croak, | 我死了以后 没人会赞颂我的美德 |
[41:22] | so I decided to immortalize myself. | 所以我决定给自己留点纪念 |
[41:26] | Tell me what you think. | 给我点意见 |
[41:28] | And be honest. | 要说实话 |
[41:48] | You put a lot of work in this. | 你是费了功夫的 |
[41:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:54] | I just, I wanted it to be a beacon of hope | 我希望我能给我的INS上三个粉丝 |
[41:58] | for my three followers on Instagram. | 带去一丝希望的光 |
[42:01] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[42:04] | Let’s do this. | 动手吧 |
[42:05] | You know, I’m just thinking | 知道吗 我觉得 |
[42:07] | the chimp might go better before the rainbows. | 黑猩猩那张照片应该放到彩虹前面 |
[42:09] | So it’s over the “Never lose your sense of wonder” lyric. | 放到”别丧失好奇之心”的后面 |
[42:13] | You’re stalling. | 你在拖延时间 |
[42:19] | My Douglas. | 我的道格拉斯 |
[42:20] | He just told me he wants me in his life. | 他说他希望我重回他的生活 |
[42:28] | So you’re out. | 所以你不干了 |
[42:32] | What if one day he has kids? | 如果哪天他有孩子了呢 |
[42:36] | I’d be a grandmother, Iris. | 我会是孩子的外婆 艾芮斯 |
[42:38] | Yeah, well, I’ve lived alone all my life. | 是啊 可我始终是孤零零的一个人 |
[42:42] | Every single person I’ve ever loved has abandoned me, | 我爱过的每一个人都抛弃了我 |
[42:45] | so why should you be any different? | 你为什么就能不一样 |
[42:56] | Listen to me, Iris. | 听我说 艾芮斯 |
[42:58] | You and I | 你和我 |
[42:59] | are women of a certain age. | 都是上了年纪的女人 |
[43:01] | We have suffered | 我们受过苦 |
[43:02] | more than our fair share. | 很多很多罪 |
[43:05] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[43:07] | We are the ones who should inherit the earth. | 我们才应该是这个世界的主人 |
[43:13] | We should freaking take over this damn hotel! | 我们应该接管这个旅馆 |
[43:16] | Spiffy it up. | 振兴这个地方 |
[43:17] | Turn it into a place with as much hope | 让这里变成一个像你的彩虹视频一样 |
[43:19] | as your rainbow montage. | 充满希望的地方 |
[43:22] | Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. | 就像《涉外大酒店》里的那样 |
[43:25] | We’re entitled to a second chance. | 我们有权利重新来过 |
[43:28] | A glorious, | 光荣 |
[43:29] | blazing final act. | 闪耀的谢幕 |
[43:34] | My… | 我的 |
[43:35] | friend… | 朋友 |
[43:38] | the best is yet to come. | 最精彩的一幕还没开始呢 |
[43:49] | If we do this, there’s no going back. | 这样一来就没有回头路可走了 |
[44:17] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[44:17] | Holden. | 霍尔登 |
[44:18] | Holden! | 霍尔登 |
[44:28] | I can’t tell you how long I’ve waited to do this. | 这一刻我已经不记得等了多少年了 |
[44:31] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[44:37] | He’s exactly how I remembered him. | 他和我记忆中的一模一样 |
[44:40] | And that’s exactly how he’ll stay. | 他也会一直这样 |
[44:44] | It’s time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[45:26] | John! | 约翰 |
[45:29] | Who’s that? | 她是谁 |
[45:31] | Just keep walking. | 继续走 |
[45:32] | I’m going to kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[45:34] | I swear on my soul | 我发誓 |
[45:36] | I’m going to kill you! | 我一定会杀了你 |
[45:37] | John…! | 约翰 |
[46:21] | You didn’t run. | 你没逃跑 |
[46:24] | Why would I run? | 为什么要逃 |
[46:28] | You’d only find me. | 你一定会找到我 |
[46:31] | I couldn’t find him. | 但我当年找不到他了 |
[46:35] | For almost a century. | 快100年了 |
[46:40] | I didn’t know if he was dead | 我不知道他是死了 |
[46:41] | or had abandoned me. | 还是抛弃了我 |
[46:45] | Neither of which were true, | 但其实都不是 |
[46:46] | because he’d been trapped here the whole time. | 因为至始至终 他就被困在这儿 |
[46:52] | He’s not the only one who’s been trapped here. | 被困在这儿的不止是他 |
[46:57] | We all have. | 我们都是 |
[47:04] | At least now he’s free. | 至少现在他自由了 |
[47:07] | And this time you know he didn’t abandon you. | 而且现在你知道了 他没有抛弃你 |
[47:10] | Is that what you want, Donovan? | 这就是你想要的吗 多诺万 |
[47:12] | Is that why you did this terrible thing? | 所以你干下这样可怕的事 |
[47:14] | Because you wish to be set free? | 因为你想自由 |
[47:16] | I suppose I do. | 恐怕是的 |
[47:18] | I knew what this would mean. | 我知道这意味着什么 |
[47:21] | I knew what he meant the moment I saw him. | 我一看到他 就知道他意味着什么 |
[47:25] | What he was to you. | 他对你的意义 |
[47:28] | What I could never be. | 是我永远做不到的 |
[47:29] | He made me! | 他创造了我 |
[47:32] | He made me. | 是他创造了我 |
[47:34] | He made me everything I am! | 他造就了我的一切 |
[47:36] | And you made me | 而你造就了我 |
[47:39] | in his image. | 把我创造成他的样子 |
[47:41] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[47:43] | I tried to. | 我努力把你变成他 |
[47:44] | I thought I couldn’t be without him. | 我以为没有他 我会活不下去 |
[47:49] | You were never him. | 但你从来不是他 |
[47:52] | You could never be him. | 你永远成不了他 |
[47:56] | So you destroyed him. | 所以你毁了他 |
[47:59] | First chance I got. | 一找到机会我就这么干了 |
[48:07] | And you knew I’d come back here to kill you. | 你也知道我会回来杀你 |
[48:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:23] | And you don’t care. | 而你毫不在乎 |
[48:25] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[48:27] | I do care. | 我在乎 |
[48:32] | I just don’t mind. | 我只是不介意死 |
[48:36] | Dying is the only way you’ll let me love you. | 死亡是你让我爱你的唯一办法 |
[48:44] | I don’t know how else to do it. | 我想不出别的办法了 |
[48:48] | Beautiful boy. | 美丽的少年啊 |
[48:52] | Willing to sacrifice everything… | 愿意牺牲一切 |
[48:57] | …for the love of me. | 只为了我的爱 |
[49:05] | What a beautiful thing I’ve made. | 我竟创造了这样美丽的生灵 |