时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Women age differently than men do. | 女人的衰老与男人不同 |
[00:05] | In a man, the left ventricle, | 男人的左心室 |
[00:07] | the one that pumps red blood into the body, gets larger, | 就是将鲜血泵入体内的一边随着年龄增长 |
[00:10] | thicker as he gets older. | 变大变厚 |
[00:13] | In a woman, it shrinks. | 而女人的左心室则萎缩 |
[00:15] | I am now more than a century old. | 我现在已经一百多岁了 |
[00:18] | My heart must be just a few karats at this point. | 我的心脏现在一定只有几克拉了 |
[00:23] | There is room there for very little, | 里面能装下的东西很少 |
[00:25] | so what still fits inside | 所以里面仍装有的东西 |
[00:27] | means more to me than ever. | 对我来说尤为重要 |
[00:30] | It means everything. | 对我来说就是一切 |
[00:37] | The last 100 years of my immortal life | 这一百年的不死生命 |
[00:40] | have been a lie. | 都是个谎言 |
[00:42] | The illusion of control. | 是控制的幻觉 |
[00:45] | In truth, I have controlled nothing. | 事实上 我什么都没有控制过 |
[00:52] | I have surrounded myself with fools and flatterers, | 我身边都是蠢货 谄媚者 |
[00:56] | put my trust in those who could not be trusted. | 相信那些不值得信任之人 |
[01:01] | I have a sneaking suspicion | 我猜 |
[01:03] | you’re going to miss your train. | 你们恐怕要错过火车了 |
[01:06] | Enemies without. | 外患 |
[01:08] | Enemies within. | 内鬼 |
[01:10] | It is time to construct something new. | 该建设点新东西了 |
[01:13] | Something durable. | 持久的东西 |
[01:16] | With fortifications of iron, stone and steel. | 用铁 石 和钢坚固铸就 |
[01:22] | I will not be ruled. | 我绝不要被支配 |
[01:24] | I will not be managed. | 我绝不要被控制 |
[01:26] | We move all of this. | 我们把这些都撤掉 |
[01:27] | I pop in a dance floor over there. | 在那边加个舞池 |
[01:30] | I’ll fly in Calvin to do the music. | 我让凯文飞过来主持音乐 |
[01:32] | Let’s not have some big vulgar display. | 我们别粗俗地摆排场了 |
[01:35] | I’d rather we just do something simple and intimate. | 我更希望我们办个简单私密的仪式 |
[01:38] | All I need is you, a justice of the peace, | 我只需要你 地方执法官 |
[01:41] | Lachlan to bear the rings, | 让拉科伦做戒童 |
[01:42] | and sprays of lilies of the valley. | 再摆上一堆百合 |
[01:45] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[01:47] | Will Drake is getting married. | 威尔·德雷克要结婚了 |
[01:49] | This wedding needs to be the event of the season. | 这场婚礼必须是本季最盛大的活动 |
[01:53] | Trust me, I’m a showman. | 相信我 我是表演家 |
[01:55] | This is what I do. | 我就是做这个的 |
[01:57] | Well, I’m no show pony. | 我不是展品 |
[01:59] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[02:01] | I love you, Will. | 我爱你 威尔 |
[02:04] | You need me, | 你需要我 |
[02:04] | I’m restorative, | 我让你复原了 |
[02:06] | but you let the world | 但你让这世界 |
[02:08] | suck you dry of any inspiration, | 吸干了你的灵感 |
[02:11] | and now you want to invite them back in. | 而现在又想把他们再邀回来 |
[02:13] | I can’t be a part of it. | 我不能允许 |
[02:15] | It’s them or me. | 要么是他们 要么是我 |
[02:17] | It’s you. | 当然是你 |
[02:18] | It’s-it’s always you. | 永远是你 |
[02:20] | If you want something intimate, then that’s what it’ll be. | 如果你想办私密点 那就这样 |
[02:24] | This is your wedding. | 这是你的婚礼 |
[02:26] | It’s our wedding. | 是我们的婚礼 |
[02:28] | You design my gown. | 你为我设计婚纱 |
[02:30] | I’ll take care of everything else. | 我会负责其他事宜 |
[02:44] | I suppose it would be a little awkward | 我想那的确会很尴尬 |
[02:46] | with all that paparazzi around | 那么多狗仔队 |
[02:48] | and you being so… | 而你偏巧又 |
[02:51] | camera shy, as it were. | 不喜欢上镜 |
[02:53] | Have the flowers delivered by Wednesday morning. | 周三早上把花送来 |
[02:57] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[02:59] | Right? | 是吧 |
[03:01] | Bitch, do you honestly think | 贱人 你真觉得 |
[03:03] | I would lift a finger to help you with your wedding | 你做了那种事 |
[03:05] | after what you did? | 我还会帮你准备婚礼吗 |
[03:07] | Tristan never loved you. | 特里斯坦才没爱过你 |
[03:10] | He didn’t know how to love. | 他根本不会爱 |
[03:12] | You didn’t know him… | 你根本不了解他 |
[03:15] | at all. | 一点不了解 |
[03:16] | He did love me. | 他爱过我的 |
[03:23] | You may have taken him away, | 你或许夺走了他 |
[03:25] | But I will not let you take that. | 但这你休想夺走 |
[03:28] | Buy your own damn flowers. | 自己去买花吧 |
[03:35] | My largess betrays me. | 我的馈赠背叛了我 |
[03:37] | Those to whom I have given much | 那些接受我慷慨馈赠之人 |
[03:39] | repay me only with resentment and ingratitude. | 却对我报以怨恨和不知感恩 |
[03:43] | Security can be found only by looking into oneself. | 安全只有在自己身上能找到 |
[03:47] | Others only make a mess of things. | 其他人只会把事情搞砸 |
[03:48] | The body of a homeless man, | 一具流浪汉的尸体 |
[03:50] | who appears to have been exsanguinated, | 昨晚在工业城被发现 |
[03:52] | was found in the city of industry last night. | 似乎被人放干了血 |
[03:55] | No word on how the man’s blood was drained, | 尚不知道此人的血是怎样被放干 |
[03:57] | or if this might be related to a series of similar murders | 或者此事是否与这几周来发生在市内的 |
[04:01] | that have taken place in the city over the past few weeks. | 一系列相似的杀人案相关 |
[04:04] | Police are searching for a small group of children | 警方在搜索一群 |
[04:07] | who may have witnessed the attack. | 可能目睹了袭击的孩子 |
[04:10] | A woman can only be pushed so far. | 一个女人的忍耐也是有极限的 |
[04:13] | And I’m right on the edge. | 我已经到极限了 |
[04:19] | I’m weary. | 我累了 |
[04:23] | Hello. | 喂 |
[04:24] | Weary of the world failing me. | 受够了这世界令我失望 |
[04:26] | Yeah, I think I found your boy. | 我好像找到你的人了 |
[04:29] | Weary of the steady drip, drip of disappointment. | 受够了一直不停的失望 |
[04:35] | I won’t be disappointed again. | 我不要再被辜负了 |
[04:50] | May I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[04:53] | Only if you kiss me first. | 你得先吻吻我 |
[05:12] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[05:14] | I forgot how good you feel inside me. | 我忘记你在我体内的感觉多棒了 |
[05:32] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[05:33] | Why did I ever let you leave me? | 我为什么会让你离开我啊 |
[05:36] | You didn’t let me. | 你没有让我离开 |
[05:38] | You threw me out. | 你把我赶走了 |
[05:42] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:46] | You should have fought harder. | 你该更积极争取的 |
[05:48] | Well, I was going to, but you killed him before I could. | 我想争取来着 但你赶在我之前把他杀了 |
[05:51] | Promise me… | 保证我 |
[05:54] | from now on it’s just me. | 今后只有我 |
[05:57] | Forever. | 永远只有我 |
[05:59] | Monogamy, Donovan? | 一夫一妻吗 多诺万 |
[06:02] | Commitment. | 是承诺 |
[06:04] | We can do what we want with whoever we want… | 我们可以跟我们喜欢的人做我们喜欢的事 |
[06:08] | …but you love only me. | 但你只能爱我 |
[06:18] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[06:23] | But I won’t make the same mistakes again. | 但我不会犯同样的错误了 |
[06:29] | It’s going to require more than words. | 我要不止语言 |
[06:31] | It requires actions. | 我要行动 |
[06:35] | Whatever you want, baby. | 你要什么都行 亲爱的 |
[06:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:41] | I’m getting married on Wednesday. | 我周三要结婚了 |
[06:45] | What? | 什么 |
[06:46] | Relax. I’ll be a widow by Thursday. | 放松 我周四就会是寡妇了 |
[06:51] | A rich widow. | 有钱的寡妇 |
[07:00] | I want to make a clean start of things. | 我想重新开始一切 |
[07:03] | Clear away all the detritus of our lives. | 清理我们生活的所有障碍 |
[07:06] | Great, who should we kill first? | 太好了 我们先杀谁 |
[07:08] | After your betrothed, I mean. | 干掉你未婚夫之后 |
[07:13] | Let’s make a list. | 我们列个名单吧 |
[08:38] | Sorry, | 抱歉 |
[08:39] | douche bag convention is over at the Hilton. | 二逼大会在希尔顿酒店召开 |
[08:42] | We have a reservation. | 我们有预定 |
[08:43] | Under my name, Stormcock. | 用我的名字 斯特姆考克预定的 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | Would that be a… | 那是… |
[08:53] | Last name or the whole thing, like Madonna? | 姓氏 还是全名 像麦当娜那样 |
[08:57] | Do you have the reservation or not? | 你有没有查到预约登记 |
[09:00] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[09:06] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[09:08] | what are you guys planning on doing up there? | 你们打算在上面做什么 |
[09:10] | Oh, nothing unusual. | 就是一般那些 |
[09:11] | Straight sex, blow job. | 异性性爱 口交 |
[09:13] | I’ll probably rim her. | 我可能会舔她菊花 |
[09:14] | You’re not sticking your tongue in my ass. | 你休想把舌头伸进我菊花里 |
[09:17] | Nothing like a prude porn star. | 没什么比装逼的色情片女星更烦人的了 |
[09:21] | I’ll bring up some extra towels | 等你们入住了 |
[09:23] | after you’ve settled in. | 我会多送去几条毛巾 |
[09:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:29] | I’ve got nothing against pornography | 我对黄片没什么意见 |
[09:32] | when it’s done right. | 如果拍得好的话 |
[09:34] | I went and saw deep throat | 我像其他人一样 |
[09:35] | at the royal on Santa Monica Boulevard, | 去圣塔莫尼卡大道的皇家剧院 |
[09:37] | just like everybody else. | 看了《深喉》 |
[09:39] | Hell, even William Buckley went. | 就连威廉·巴克利都去看了 |
[09:39] | 媒体人 作家 保守主义政治评论家 | |
[09:44] | That was shot with real actors, | 那是真正的演员拍的 |
[09:46] | on sets, with a script. | 在片场拍摄 有剧本 |
[09:49] | Nowadays any couple of yahoos can take out their iphones | 如今 随便两个什么人都能拿个iPhone |
[09:52] | and pretend to be the Sydney Pollack of sex flicks. | 假装是色情片大导演 |
[09:55] | And because of that world wide web, | 因为互联网 |
[09:57] | they can actually make a buck off of it. | 他们还能大挣一笔 |
[10:02] | And plenty of them are picking the Hotel Cortez | 他们很多人都来科泰兹旅馆 |
[10:04] | to make their mess-terpieces. | 制作他们的糟糕作品 |
[10:12] | In the past, I’ll admit it, I was an enabler. | 过去 我承认 我还推波助澜 |
[10:16] | I’d take the money and hand them a key | 我拿他们的钱 给他们把钥匙 |
[10:19] | and try not to think about what was happening upstairs. | 不去想楼上发生的事 |
[10:22] | But ever since I was converted, I can’t turn away. | 但自从我转化后 我无法不去想 |
[10:25] | I don’t want to. | 我不想不去想 |
[10:33] | It’s a new me. | 这是个新的我 |
[10:34] | I’m becoming a goddamn Dirty Harriet. | 我成了个女霸王 |
[10:40] | Porn hurts people. | 黄片对人有伤害 |
[10:42] | Hurts the girls who think they need to screw like that. | 伤害那些以为自己也得那么上床的女孩 |
[10:45] | Hurts the guys who think girls want to screw like that. | 伤害那些以为女孩喜欢那样上床的男人 |
[10:49] | I’m not uptight, | 我并不是刻板 |
[10:50] | I just don’t want it going on in my hotel anymore. | 我只是不希望这种事再在我的旅馆里发生 |
[10:54] | Donovan will like his strong new mother. | 多诺万会喜欢他坚强的新母亲的 |
[10:56] | Hell, I’m an example for mothers everywhere now. | 我如今简直是全世界母亲的榜样了 |
[11:03] | I told you you were being too loud. | 我就说你太吵了 |
[11:05] | I’m always loud when I’m faking it. | 我假装的时候总是喊得很响 |
[11:07] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[11:08] | Douche bag. | 二逼 |
[11:12] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[11:18] | Please, I don’t want to die. | 求你 我不想死 |
[11:19] | I don’t want to… | 我不想 |
[11:46] | Hello, Iris. | 你好 艾芮斯 |
[11:48] | Dono, what are you doing here? | 多诺 你怎么来了 |
[11:52] | I mean, I heard what you did | 我听说了你几周前 |
[11:53] | to those hipsters a couple weeks ago, | 对那些潮人做的事 |
[11:57] | about how you were ready to off the countess’ kids, | 还有你准备杀了女伯爵的孩子 |
[11:59] | but I thought it was just tall tales. | 但我以为那是谣传呢 |
[12:02] | But you have Clearly come into your own. | 但你显然是变威风了 |
[12:05] | ’cause of you. | 都因为你 |
[12:07] | But listen, | 听我说 |
[12:08] | it’s not safe for you here. | 你在这儿不安全 |
[12:10] | There’s been a problem. | 出问题了 |
[12:13] | Someone let Bartholomew out of his room. | 有人把巴塞洛缪放出去了 |
[12:15] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:17] | I nearly lost him. | 我差点失去了他 |
[12:18] | I demand to know who’s responsible. | 我要知道究竟是谁干的 |
[12:22] | Well, wasn’t me. | 不是我啊 |
[12:23] | Is the life you’re protecting | 你要保护的那条性命 |
[12:25] | really worth losing your own? | 值得你为之送命吗 |
[12:28] | Or your son’s? | 或是你儿子的命 |
[12:31] | Donovan had nothing to do with it. | 多诺万跟那事无关 |
[12:37] | It was Ramona Royale. | 是拉蒙娜·罗耶尔 |
[12:40] | I’m worried that she’s gonna put it together | 我担心她会发现 |
[12:41] | that the three of us are in cahoots. | 我们三个是串通好的 |
[12:43] | We need a plan “B.” | 我们需要B计划 |
[12:45] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我早想好了 |
[12:47] | The countess thinks I’m back with her. | 女伯爵以为我又跟她和好了 |
[12:51] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来的原因 |
[12:55] | Tell me she doesn’t have her hooks in you. | 她没有钩住你吧 |
[12:58] | Not at all, mother. | 没有 母亲 |
[13:02] | Look… | 听我说 |
[13:03] | Just sit tight, keep quiet. | 淡定 低调 |
[13:05] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[13:08] | And when I need you, I’ll let you know. | 等我需要你时 我会告诉你的 |
[13:11] | Hey, hello? Can somebody call the police? | 有人吗 谁能报警 |
[13:20] | No, no… | 不要 |
[13:32] | We are hot shit, buddy. | 我们太性感了 伙计 |
[13:35] | I can’t believe you’re marrying a girl. | 你居然要娶女人 |
[13:37] | I’m gonna be blunt. | 我就直说了 |
[13:39] | Your father is bisexual. | 你父亲是双性恋 |
[13:42] | People think that word means something dirty, | 人们觉得那个词很肮脏 |
[13:44] | but it doesn’t. | 但并不是的 |
[13:45] | It means I like men and I like women. | 意思是 我既喜欢男人也喜欢女人 |
[13:48] | Equally. | 一样喜欢 |
[13:49] | People don’t understand, | 人们不理解 |
[13:50] | so they treat me like I’m weird. | 就把我视为怪人 |
[13:52] | Or like I’m trying to hide something. | 或者像是我有所隐瞒 |
[13:54] | – or that… – That you only like guys? | -或者… -你只喜欢男人 |
[13:57] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 差不多 |
[14:02] | And if you’re lucky, | 如果你走运 |
[14:05] | once in your life | 你这辈子 |
[14:07] | you find somebody who really understands you. | 能碰上那么一个真正理解你的人 |
[14:11] | And I didn’t think someone like that existed for me. | 我本来没想到我能碰到那样的人 |
[14:14] | Until I met the Countess. | 直到我遇到女伯爵 |
[14:17] | She’s the one. | 她就是真命天女 |
[14:21] | And when you meet the one, | 等你遇见了你的真命天女 |
[14:23] | you hold on tight | 一定要把握好她 |
[14:25] | and you never let go. | 不要放弃 |
[14:26] | Don’t marry her. | 别娶她 |
[14:29] | She’s not the one for you. | 她并不合适你 |
[14:31] | For any man. | 不适合任何男人 |
[14:31] | Excuse me, who are you? How did you get in here? | 抱歉 你是谁 你怎么进来的 |
[14:33] | That’s Ms. Evers. She works here. | 那是爱弗斯女士 她在这儿工作 |
[14:35] | Would you like me to bring you a knife, Mr. Drake? | 要我给你一把刀吗 德雷克先生 |
[14:39] | Perhaps a pistol? | 或许一把手枪 |
[14:41] | Or are you the type who would prefer | 还是你是那种 |
[14:42] | to hurl yourself out a window? | 更喜欢跳楼的人 |
[14:44] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[14:45] | Well, clearly you want to commit suicide. | 你显然是想自寻短见 |
[14:48] | Why else would you agree | 否则你为什么会愿 |
[14:49] | to marry that poisonous leech of a woman? | 娶那个毒妇 |
[14:52] | You are way out of line. | 你太过分了 |
[14:53] | If you marry the Countess you will die. | 你如果娶女伯爵 你必死无疑 |
[14:56] | And your boy, too, probably. | 你的儿子大概也会死 |
[14:58] | Get the hell out of here. | 快滚出去 |
[14:59] | You must believe me, sir. | 你必须相信我 先生 |
[15:00] | Once she puts the ring on your finger she will bleed you dry. | 一旦她把戒指带在你手上 就会吸干你的血 |
[15:04] | I have a prenup to protect me from that. | 婚前协议可以保护我 |
[15:05] | Get the hell out of here. You’re fired. | 快滚出去 你被解雇了 |
[15:07] | I was supposed to be married. | 我本来该结婚的 |
[15:09] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[15:11] | But he chose to love her instead. | 但他选择去爱她 |
[15:15] | My father always said to marry | 我父亲总说要娶一个 |
[15:17] | a homely woman. Less trouble. | 朴素的女人 会少很多麻烦 |
[15:22] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[15:23] | I adore you. I depend on you. | 我喜欢你 我依赖你 |
[15:26] | Look at the suit I’m wearing. | 看我穿得这身西装 |
[15:28] | It was covered in bile, literal bile, | 原本上面沾满了胆汁 |
[15:29] | from a pullman I knifed the other day. | 我那天在卧铺车上捅死的男人身上的胆汁 |
[15:32] | It’s like nothing was ever there. | 而现在就好像从没脏过一样 |
[15:34] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[15:38] | But the Countess is a creature from heaven. | 但女伯爵就是上帝的完美产物 |
[15:41] | Style, | 时髦 |
[15:42] | grace, beauty. | 优雅 美丽 |
[15:47] | It’s not your fault you were graced with… | 你们有着不同的优点 |
[15:50] | different gifts. | 这不是你的错 |
[15:53] | No one survives her. | 每人会从她手底下逃脱 |
[15:56] | Please leave. | 请你离开 |
[15:57] | I never want to see you in this hotel again. | 我再也不想在旅馆里见到你 |
[16:00] | So be it. | 不信算了 |
[16:05] | One day, very soon, | 那天很快就会到来 |
[16:07] | you will understand. | 你会明白的 |
[16:08] | You will know nothing but pain, hmm? | 你只会收获痛苦 |
[16:12] | And I will be there. | 而我会在那里等你 |
[16:13] | And you will reach out to me for help and mercy, | 你会向我寻求帮助和慈悲 |
[16:16] | and in return I will watch you die with a smile on my face, | 那时我会面带笑容看着你死去 |
[16:20] | because I will know that once you are gone | 因为我知道等你一死 |
[16:23] | I will get the chance to clean the blood and shit | 我就有机会清理你身上穿得那套正装 |
[16:26] | out of that pretty formal wear of yours. | 上面的血渍和屎尿 |
[16:35] | I just wanted to confirm everything because it looks like | 我只想证实一下 因为好像 |
[16:38] | someone just tried to open up this wall. | 有人想打开这面墙 |
[16:39] | Yes, and I’m telling you now to close it. | 是的 而我告诉你现在关上它 |
[16:42] | With a security door. I’m turning this entire wing | 有了这扇防盗门 我就会把这一区 |
[16:45] | into a secure archive for Mr. Drake’s previous collections. | 变成德雷克先生珍藏品的秘密储藏室 |
[16:49] | It needs to be impenetrable. | 它必须牢不可破 |
[16:52] | For insurance purposes, of course. | 当然了 是为了安全考虑 |
[16:55] | I’d feel more comfortable if we checked with the owner first. | 如果我们先问过主人的意见会更好一些 |
[16:58] | We won’t say anything to him. | 我们不要让他知道 |
[16:59] | It’s a surprise. A wedding gift. | 这是个惊喜 是结婚礼物 |
[17:01] | When’s the happy day? | 好日子是什么时候 |
[17:03] | I expect this all to be done by tomorrow. | 希望明天前一切都能完工 |
[17:05] | I mean, it’s gonna take at least a week to order these parts. | 可这要花上至少一周时间来订购这些东西 |
[17:08] | You got a dozen ceiling-mounted IP cameras, | 你要一打吸顶式网络摄像头 |
[17:12] | – you got Biometric… – Details don’t interest me, boo. | -还有生物识别扫描 -我对细节没兴趣 |
[17:14] | Results are the only thing that matters. | 结果才是最重要的 |
[17:16] | What you’re asking is impossible. | 你的要求根本无法完成 |
[17:18] | “In order to attain the impossible, | “想要实现这些不可能 |
[17:20] | one must attempt the absurd.” | 必须勇于大胆尝试” |
[17:22] | Miguel De Cervantes. | 米格尔·德·塞万提斯 |
[17:25] | Is this your decorator? | 他是你的装潢师吗 |
[17:27] | I’m the silent partner. | 我是她的匿名合伙人 |
[17:29] | The lady has an eye for improvements, does she not? | 这位女士对装修有其独到的见解 不是吗 |
[17:32] | Well, as I was explaining, | 如我之前解释的 |
[17:33] | there’s a lot of moving parts. | 有很多零件要安装 |
[17:34] | You are clouding your mind with the inconsequential. | 你被这些无关紧要的东西遮蔽了双眼 |
[17:36] | It’s quite simple. | 其实很简单 |
[17:38] | This is a load-bearing wall. | 这是一面承重墙 |
[17:40] | Abundantly strong enough for just about | 它足可以承受你附加在上面的 |
[17:42] | any steel you lug up here. | 任何钢筋 |
[17:43] | After that, it’s just a matter of a few rivets. | 然后 就只需要几个铆钉就搞定了 |
[17:45] | I have extensive experience on this. | 这方面我有着丰富的经验 |
[17:47] | Gather your materials and your men | 带上你的工具和你的工人 |
[17:48] | and I will guide you through it. | 我教你们该怎么做 |
[17:50] | – I’ll do what I can. – That’s the spirit! | -我尽力吧 -这就对了嘛 |
[17:53] | Make haste! Much to accomplish! | 快一点 有很多事要做呢 |
[17:59] | Don’t you worry your pretty head, dear. | 不用劳烦你那漂亮的小脑袋 亲爱的 |
[18:01] | I’ll see to it you get what you want. | 我一定会让你得偿所愿的 |
[18:03] | Are you out of your goddamn mind?! | 你是不是疯了 |
[18:06] | I’d kill you if you weren’t dead already. | 如果你不是早死了 我一定杀了你 |
[18:09] | You disgust me. | 你真让我恶心 |
[18:12] | You’re still upset about the dago. | 你还在为那个外国佬的事而生气啊 |
[18:14] | You screwed up, Jimmy. | 你搞砸了 吉米 |
[18:16] | You robbed me of the thing I loved the most. | 你抢走了我最心爱的东西 |
[18:19] | And now I never want to see your pathetic, | 现在我永远都不想再看见 |
[18:21] | miserable face ever again. | 你那可怜又可悲的脸了 |
[18:24] | But we have an arrangement. | 但我们有约定的 |
[18:26] | Please. | 求你 |
[18:27] | Our dinners are my sole comfort in this stygian heap. | 共进晚餐是我在地狱般的地方里唯一的慰藉 |
[18:30] | The chamber must be completed by tomorrow. | 明天前 密室必须要修好 |
[18:39] | You try to run, I will kill you so fast. | 你要是敢跑 我会立马杀了你 |
[18:47] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[18:48] | I was taught it was impolite to visit a friend empty-handed. | 有人教导我空手拜访客人是很无礼的 |
[18:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:52] | I saw what kind of friend you were. | 我知道你是哪种朋友了 |
[18:56] | You’re a scared little pussy, Donovan. | 你个胆小的娘们 多诺万 |
[18:59] | Couldn’t find your balls | 找不到你的种 |
[19:01] | if they were dangling by a string on her bedpost. | 因为它们被串成串挂在她的床柱上了 |
[19:04] | You could never be the kind of man I need to take her down. | 我需要一个人帮我扳倒她 你永远不是 |
[19:07] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[19:13] | I’ve been newly motivated. | 我有了新的动机 |
[19:16] | Tell me more. | 说说看 |
[19:18] | I love a good humiliation. | 我喜欢听被羞辱的故事 |
[19:21] | What did she do to you that she hasn’t already done? | 她又对你做了什么以前没做过的事了 |
[19:24] | She took me back. | 她让我回去 |
[19:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:28] | The Countess told me she made a mistake, | 女伯爵说她错了 |
[19:30] | and I was the one. Forever. | 我才是她的最爱 永远的爱人 |
[19:35] | We made love like it was the first time. | 我们像第一次时那样做爱 |
[19:37] | But you didn’t believe her. | 但你并不相信她 |
[19:40] | Oh, I did. I did. | 我相信了 |
[19:47] | I wanted her even more than I did before. | 我比之前更想拥有她 |
[19:49] | Because I knew what it felt like to live without her. | 因为我知道没有她的日子是什么样的 |
[19:52] | And that’s-that’s when I realized | 而那让我意识到 |
[19:53] | it was never going away– my desperation for her. | 我对她的渴望永远无法挥去 |
[19:57] | It’s a horrible feeling to have a craving | 有种永远无法满足的渴望 |
[19:59] | that you could never satiate. | 真是太可怕了 |
[20:01] | It’s an addiction. | 那是种瘾 |
[20:02] | I’ve been where you are. | 我了解你的感受 |
[20:08] | Let me think about where we go from here. | 让我想想我们该怎么做 |
[20:10] | No, it has to be tonight. She’s getting married | 不 必须今晚行动 她明天就要 |
[20:13] | to Will Drake tomorrow. She’s distracted. | 嫁给威尔·德雷克了 她现在分心了 |
[20:17] | Also, I slipped enough GHB | 而且我在她酒里放了 |
[20:18] | into her drink to knock out an elephant. | 足够可以放倒一头大象的迷魂药 |
[20:20] | This is the perfect time. | 这是个完美的机会 |
[20:23] | Oh, you got this all planned. | 你都安排好了 |
[20:28] | But… I can’t pull the trigger. | 但… 我无法扣动扳机 |
[20:32] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[20:35] | Well, I can appreciate a man | 我欣赏那种 |
[20:38] | who understands his own weakness. | 了解自己弱点的男人 |
[20:46] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[20:51] | Let’s drink to it. | 来干一杯吧 |
[21:07] | You know why I want to take the Countess down. | 你知道我为什么想干掉女伯爵 |
[21:11] | What took you so long to look for revenge, huh? | 你为何这么久还没有复仇 |
[21:15] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么知道你可以信任 |
[21:20] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[21:22] | She killed my man over 20 years ago | 20多年前她杀死了我的男人 |
[21:26] | and tossed me aside. | 把我丢在一边 |
[21:28] | You know the only thing worse than heartbreak? | 你知道比心碎还糟的是什么 |
[21:32] | Loneliness. | 孤独 |
[21:34] | Knowing that it’s never going to end. | 知道一切永远不会结束 |
[21:41] | So in my despair, | 我非常绝望 |
[21:43] | I went to the only place in the world | 去了世界上唯一一个 |
[21:45] | where I knew for sure | 我很确定 |
[21:47] | there were people who loved me. | 有爱我的人的地方 |
[21:58] | Back to the only man in the world | 回到了这个世上 |
[22:00] | that I ever kneeled down for. | 我唯一曾向之屈膝的男人身边 |
[22:22] | Hello, daddy. | 你好 爸爸 |
[22:25] | Haven’t seen you in ten years, child. | 孩子 我有十年没见过你了 |
[22:28] | You been doing that plastic surgery? | 你做了那个整形手术吗 |
[22:32] | You been crying. You hurt? | 你哭了 疼吗 |
[22:33] | Only on the inside. | 心里痛 |
[22:35] | Real bad. | 真的很痛 |
[22:38] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[22:39] | Please? | 求你了 |
[22:44] | I stayed for a few months. | 我待了几个月 |
[22:46] | Mama fed my soul, and daddy straightened me right out. | 妈妈养育我的灵魂 爸爸纠正了我的错 |
[22:51] | My daddy pointed his finger at me and told me what was what, | 爸爸指导我看清这是什么 那是什么 |
[22:55] | and I felt like a little girl again. | 我觉得自己又重新变成了一个小女孩 |
[22:58] | Safe. | 我安全了 |
[22:59] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[23:01] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[23:02] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[23:04] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[23:05] | just lost my place there for a moment. | 忘记我说到哪里了 |
[23:07] | What were we talking about? | 我们之前在说什么 |
[23:10] | Honey, it happens all the time now. | 亲爱的 这种事总是发生 |
[23:13] | “Cassie, where my keys? | 凯西 我的钥匙呢 |
[23:14] | Cassie, what day is it?” | 凯西 今天几号 |
[23:16] | You talk to the doctor, daddy? | 你去看看医生吧 爸爸 |
[23:19] | Your mama is the sick one. | 你妈妈才是病人 |
[23:21] | Only room for one in the family. | 家里只能有一个病人 |
[23:28] | Daddy, let me drive you over to see Dr. Sammy tomorrow. | 爸爸 明天我开车送你去见萨米医生吧 |
[23:31] | I can drive myself if I want to go, | 我想去的话可以自己开车 |
[23:35] | and I don’t. | 但我不想去 |
[23:37] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:45] | When we lost mama, things just got worse. | 失去妈妈后 事情就变得更糟了 |
[23:51] | For 60 years, they were married. | 他们结婚60年了 |
[23:53] | without her, his mind just couldn’t find a reason | 没有她 他就再也没有了 |
[23:57] | to hang on. | 记忆的动力 |
[24:02] | He started to get lost in his own neighborhood. | 他开始在自家的街区迷路 |
[24:05] | Couldn’t find the house that he had lived in for 40 years. | 找不到他生活了40年的家 |
[24:37] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[24:48] | To see this great man laid so low. | 看到一个如此优秀的男人沦落至此 |
[24:58] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:00] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[25:12] | I’d seen what the virus had done. | 我见过病毒的威力 |
[25:14] | Miraculous things. | 非常难以想象 |
[25:16] | Cuts healed. | 割伤可以迅速愈合 |
[25:18] | Broken bones mended | 骨折在几天内 |
[25:20] | in just a few days’ time. | 就可以修复 |
[25:23] | So why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[25:24] | Why couldn’t it also bring my daddy back to me? | 为什么不让它救回我的爸爸 |
[25:40] | Cassie? | 凯西 |
[25:42] | Cassie, that you? | 凯西 是你吗 |
[25:44] | But neurons are not cuts, | 但神经并不是割伤 |
[25:46] | and a diseased brain is not a broken bone. | 生病的大脑也不是断了的骨头 |
[25:51] | All the virus had done | 病毒所做的 |
[25:52] | was stop the alzheimer’s progression. | 是阻止阿兹海默症的加重 |
[25:57] | Mama’s gone, daddy. | 妈妈已经走了 爸爸 |
[26:01] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[26:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:06] | It’s me, daddy. | 是我呀 爸爸 |
[26:10] | Your daughter. | 我是你的女儿 |
[26:15] | He was in no condition to hunt for himself | 他无法自己去找新鲜的血液 |
[26:18] | or to even understand what he had become. | 甚至也不明白他变成了什么样子 |
[26:23] | So I took care of him. | 所以我来照顾他 |
[26:25] | I brought him back blood from my kills. | 我杀人给他带血液回来 |
[26:28] | I held out hope that since he wasn’t getting any worse, | 我还抱着希望 他情况没有恶化 |
[26:31] | maybe he’d get better. | 或许会慢慢好起来 |
[26:34] | But he didn’t get any better. | 但他没有好起来 |
[26:35] | He just stayed the same. | 他一直如此 |
[26:37] | We both did. | 我们都没有变 |
[26:39] | For 20 years. | 就这样过了20年 |
[26:45] | Daddy?! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[26:50] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[27:10] | I couldn’t let him live like that, | 我不忍心让他这样活着 |
[27:14] | frozen in amber. | 像被包裹在琥珀里 |
[27:17] | So I gave him a xanax to make him calm. | 所以我给他吃镇静剂让他平静 |
[27:51] | Once he was gone, | 他去世以后 |
[27:54] | I realized that I was frozen in amber, too. | 我才意识到原来自己也和他一样 |
[27:58] | Decades with my father went by like 20 minutes. | 和爸爸在一起的几十年就好像短短20分钟 |
[28:03] | I forgot everything. | 我忘记了一切 |
[28:05] | Felt nothing. | 什么都感觉不到 |
[28:07] | But a lot of things happened | 但是这些年中 |
[28:09] | in the world around me in those years. | 周边的世界发生了很大的变化 |
[28:11] | The internet. Goddamn hulu. | 互联网 该死的葫芦网 |
[28:15] | My old movies streaming for free. | 我以前拍的电影可以免费观看 |
[28:17] | For free? | 有没有搞错 |
[28:19] | Folks started to recognize me again on the street. | 又有人开始在街上认出我来 |
[28:23] | I started remembering. | 我开始记起很多事 |
[28:26] | All of it. | 所有 |
[28:28] | What I had, what had been taken from me, | 我曾经拥有的 被夺走的 |
[28:31] | and what she had done to me. | 她对我做的一切 |
[28:34] | My daddy’s body died, | 我父亲虽然死了 |
[28:36] | but the strength I took from his breath stayed with me. | 但我从他身边汲取的能力依旧伴随着我 |
[28:40] | And I am going to use all of it | 我要用尽这一切 |
[28:42] | to ruin that woman. | 来毁掉她 |
[28:50] | To revenge. | 敬复仇 |
[29:00] | To revenge. | 敬复仇 |
[30:15] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[30:19] | Remember me, Max? | 记得我吗 麦克斯 |
[30:22] | I’m Dr. Lowe. | 我是劳医生 |
[30:23] | Last time we saw each other was at the hospital. | 我们上次在医院见过 |
[30:25] | You were dying from measles. | 你因麻疹而奄奄一息 |
[30:27] | I saved you by giving you my blood. | 我给你输了血才救活你 |
[30:29] | – Cool. Thanks. – Who are these other kids? | -太好了 谢谢 -这些孩子是谁 |
[30:32] | They’re from my class. | 是我班上的 |
[30:33] | They drank my blood. | 都喝了我的血 |
[30:35] | Now we’re all alike. | 现在我们是同类 |
[30:37] | Are you really a doctor? | 你真的是医生吗 |
[30:39] | We don’t feel good. | 我们不舒服 |
[30:41] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[30:42] | You don’t need a doctor. | 你不需要医生 |
[30:43] | You have to drink the blood. | 你得喝血 |
[30:44] | That’s how you get better. | 这样你就会好一点 |
[30:47] | He’s a fresh one, Madeline. | 他是新鲜的 玛德琳 |
[30:49] | Not like the homeless guy. | 不像那些流浪汉一样 |
[30:51] | He tastes good. | 他的血味道很好 |
[30:52] | You killed the homeless man? | 是你们杀死了那个流浪汉 |
[30:54] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻上都是 |
[30:56] | You can’t keep doing this. The police are gonna find you. | 你们不能再这样了 警察会发现你们的 |
[30:59] | I told you guys. | 我告诉过你们了 |
[31:01] | This is wrong. | 这样做不对 |
[31:02] | I don’t want to kill anymore. | 我不想再杀人了 |
[31:05] | They made me kill my parents. | 他们逼我杀了我爸妈 |
[31:07] | We ate all our parents. | 我们都把爸妈吃了 |
[31:09] | That’s why nobody’s looking for us. | 所以才没有人来找我们 |
[31:11] | I miss my mom. | 我想妈妈了 |
[31:13] | Madeline, | 玛德琳 |
[31:14] | it’s been, like, four days. | 已经四天了 |
[31:16] | Your spots are coming back. You have to drink. | 你的疹子又出现了 你必须喝血 |
[31:19] | All of you. | 大家都是 |
[31:25] | No. | 不 |
[31:29] | You’re burning up. | 你发烧了 |
[31:32] | Listen, we should just off them. | 听着 就该甩掉他们 |
[31:34] | All the sickies. | 这些得病的 |
[31:35] | The only reason they’re alive is | 他们还活着的唯一原因 |
[31:36] | because you have a crush on Madeline. | 就是你喜欢玛德琳 |
[31:38] | Shut up, Jimmy. | 闭嘴 吉米 |
[31:39] | Dude, don’t use my real name. | 伙计 别叫我真名 |
[31:41] | Now she knows who I am. | 现在她知道我的身份了 |
[31:43] | Pretty soon everybody’s gonna know who you are. | 很快人人都会知道你是谁了 |
[31:45] | You killed the pizza delivery guy. | 你们杀了一个送披萨的 |
[31:47] | In about 30 minutes, they’re gonna know he went missing. | 半小时之内人们就会发现他失踪了 |
[31:50] | They have your address. | 他们有你们的地址 |
[31:51] | The cops are gonna come right here to the house. | 警察会直奔此地的 |
[31:53] | Come with me, all of you, to the Hotel Cortez. | 和我一起去科泰兹酒店吧 |
[31:55] | There are people there like us. | 那里有我们的同类 |
[31:57] | They’ll know how to fix this. | 他们知道该如何处理 |
[31:59] | Right. Cause that’s what we need– adults telling us what to do. | 对 大人对我们的指手画脚正是我们需要的 |
[32:03] | Screw that. | 见鬼去吧 |
[32:05] | Listen, we have half an hour. | 听着 我们还有半小时的时间 |
[32:07] | We can get out of here. | 我们可以离开 |
[32:08] | It’s just… what about her? | 但 她呢 |
[32:13] | You made the rule, Max. | 规矩是你定的 麦克斯 |
[32:15] | Nobody leaves us alive. | 没人可以活着离开我们 |
[32:17] | No! | 不 |
[32:19] | She made us. | 是她造就的我们 |
[32:21] | She can leave. | 她可以离开 |
[32:24] | Come with me to the hotel. | 和我一起去科泰兹酒店吧 |
[32:25] | I said leave! | 我说了 走 |
[32:26] | I can help you! | 我可以帮你们 |
[32:27] | Fine. We’re leaving. | 好吧 我们走 |
[32:30] | You explain it to the cops. | 你去和警察解释吧 |
[32:45] | She’s still out. | 她还没醒 |
[32:48] | She probably won’t feel anything. | 也许根本不会有感觉 |
[32:51] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[32:53] | My only regret | 我唯一的遗憾 |
[32:54] | is that she won’t know what’s coming | 就是她根本不知道怎么死的 |
[32:56] | and who’s giving it to her. | 也不知道是谁送她上的路 |
[32:59] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么做 |
[33:01] | I’m gonna stab her in the heart and then | 我会一刀刺进她的心脏 |
[33:03] | cut off her head. | 再割下她的头 |
[33:04] | Make sure she stays dead. | 保证她死得透透的 |
[33:07] | What do you want me to do? | 那我要干什么 |
[33:09] | Watch. | 看着就好 |
[33:11] | See how someone with cojones finishes the job. | 看看有胆子的人是怎么把这事了了的 |
[33:28] | Ballsy enough for you? | 够胆了吗 |
[33:30] | Donovan, I don’t understand this. | 多诺万 我不明白 |
[33:33] | We’re using her as bait? | 用她做诱饵吗 |
[33:35] | Did she agree to this? | 她同意了吗 |
[33:38] | Is this plan “B”? | 这是备用计划吗 |
[33:40] | There is no plan “B.” | 没有备用计划 |
[33:43] | Well, then, what are we doing? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[33:44] | What are all these cameras for? | 这些摄像机是干什么的 |
[33:47] | We are collecting our enemies and putting them in here. | 我们把仇家都引过来 关到这里 |
[33:53] | We’re gonna hate-watch. | 好好欣赏他们 |
[33:56] | Our enemies? | 我们的敌人 |
[33:59] | You mean her enemies, don’t you? | 你是说她的敌人吧 |
[34:03] | Her enemies are my enemies. | 她的敌人就是我的敌人 |
[34:05] | Aw, shit. | 该死 |
[34:07] | God, Donovan. | 天啊 多诺万 |
[34:07] | She loves me, Iris. | 她爱我 艾芮斯 |
[34:10] | And I never stopped loving her. | 我从未停止爱她 |
[34:13] | Anyone who’s against us is gonna end up in here, | 所有反对我们的人最后的下场就是这样 |
[34:15] | so just keep that in mind. | 你记好了 |
[34:17] | There is no us with that bitch. | 你和那贱人没有未来的 |
[34:19] | It’s just her and surviving | 她心里只有自己 |
[34:22] | until she decides it’s time for you to die! | 她想什么时候弄死你就什么时候弄死你 |
[34:25] | The three of us, together– | 我们三人联手 |
[34:28] | it’s the only chance we have to destroy her. | 是打败她的唯一办法 |
[34:31] | Did you really think the three of us could ever be partners? | 你真以为我们三个是搭档吗 |
[34:34] | Well, then, why did you save me? | 那你为什么要救我 |
[34:36] | I was weak. | 我心软了 |
[34:39] | I should have let you die. | 就该让你死掉的 |
[34:44] | No. | 不 |
[34:46] | You’re the one who’s gonna die, son. | 会死的是你 孩子 |
[34:49] | You should listen to your mama. | 你该听妈妈的话 |
[34:52] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[34:53] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:55] | Shut up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[34:57] | Go. | 走吧 |
[34:59] | You think you’re her one and only? | 你以为自己是她的唯一吗 |
[35:01] | That’s what you think? She has already moved on | 你就是这么想的吧 她早已抛下你 |
[35:05] | to the next one; you can count on it. | 另寻新欢了 绝对的 |
[35:08] | You don’t know that, | 如果你还不明白 |
[35:10] | then you’re more dumb than you are pretty. | 你还真是有多帅就更有多蠢呢 |
[35:13] | And you are very pretty. | 你还非常帅 |
[35:19] | It is a world I no longer recognize | 我已经不了解这个世界了 |
[35:23] | and which no longer recognizes me. | 这个世界也已经不认识我了 |
[35:27] | Anonymity is your friend, my love. | 不为人所知是福分 亲爱的 |
[35:30] | To survive, we must be cunning | 为了生存 我们必须谨慎 |
[35:31] | and stick to the shadows. | 更要隐姓埋名 |
[35:34] | Natacha does not see it that way. | 娜塔莎不这么认为 |
[35:36] | She has been drawn in by the future. | 她为未来世界迷住了 |
[35:38] | This modern world speaks to her. | 这个现代社会吸引了她 |
[35:41] | I haven’t even seen her | 你给了她那张黑色的 |
[35:42] | since you gave her that black plastic card. | 塑料卡片后 我还没有见过她 |
[35:45] | She speaks of nothing but shopping and… Uber. | 她嘴里就只有购物和打车软件了 |
[35:50] | She’s costing me a fortune. | 她花了我好多钱 |
[35:52] | But it’s worth it, I’ll admit. | 但也是值得的 |
[35:55] | I did it so I could have you all to myself. | 这样一来 我就能和你独处了 |
[35:57] | But I thought you loved Natacha. | 我以为你是爱娜塔莎的 |
[35:59] | I loved her because you did. | 我爱她是因为你爱她 |
[36:02] | And because I was young and lacking in self-confidence. | 也因为当年我还年少 缺乏自信 |
[36:07] | I thought I wasn’t woman enough for you. | 我以为对你来说 我还不够女人 |
[36:10] | Bellissima… | 小美人 |
[36:12] | you are woman enough for the both of us. | 在我们俩眼中 你都足够女人味 |
[36:15] | When I look at you, I see something of my vanished world. | 从你眼中我能看到逝去世界的一些东西 |
[36:19] | We can have that world again. | 你可以重新拥有那个世界 |
[36:22] | No. | 不 |
[36:25] | It is lost. | 已经不存在了 |
[36:27] | There is no place for enchantment anymore. | 这个世界已经容不下魔法了 |
[36:30] | We can make a place. | 我们可以建造一片净土 |
[36:31] | We can create one. | 重新创造一个 |
[36:33] | God knows I’ve been trying | 过去的一百年里 |
[36:34] | to recreate you for the last century. | 我一直在努力重造你 |
[36:37] | A series of pale imitations, gone, or soon to be. | 那些苍白的复制品来了又去 马上就不存在了 |
[36:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:44] | I’ve been clearing the way for us. | 我在为我们清理道路 |
[36:46] | We are so close to recapturing what we once lost. | 我们很快就能重新拥有曾经失去的了 |
[36:51] | I’m about to come into a great deal of money. | 我很快就能继承到一大笔钱 |
[36:53] | We can use it to turn the Cortez | 我们可以用这笔钱把科泰兹 |
[36:56] | into a fortress against the modern world. | 打造成一个对抗现代社会的堡垒 |
[36:59] | A world I hate even more than you. | 我比你还讨厌现在这个世界 |
[37:02] | And what of Natacha? | 那娜塔莎呢 |
[37:04] | If something were to happen to her… | 如果她出了什么意外 |
[37:09] | could you go on? | 你还活得下去吗 |
[37:11] | I would have you to comfort me. | 还有你来慰藉我的心 |
[37:18] | Little mouse! | 小老鼠 |
[37:21] | You were so right. | 你说得一点没错 |
[37:22] | It’s astounding what’s become of dusty Beverly Hills. | 脏兮兮的贝弗利山现在太绚丽了 |
[37:26] | Shops, shops and more shops. | 商店一家连一家 |
[37:28] | Rudy, you won’t believe what I found. | 鲁迪 你不会相信我看到了什么 |
[37:30] | A store with your name on it– “Valentino.” | 以你命名的商店 瓦伦蒂诺[华伦天奴] |
[37:34] | Retail’s all well and good, but for the true couture, | 零售店都还是不错的 不过真正的好衣服嘛 |
[37:36] | you have to come to my place. | 还得去我那儿 |
[37:38] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[37:39] | I’m never stepping foot in the Cortez again. | 我永远都不会再踏进科泰兹了 |
[37:42] | James March is long dead. You’re perfectly safe. | 詹姆斯·马奇已经死了 你们绝对安全 |
[37:44] | I’ll have a car come pick you up later. | 我一会儿派车来接你们 |
[37:50] | Oh, and, Rudy, you’re not invited. | 鲁迪 你没被邀请呢 |
[37:53] | It’s just us girls tonight. | 今晚是女生之夜 |
[38:21] | If anyone present knows any reason | 如果在场有任何人 |
[38:23] | why this man and this woman should not be joined in marriage, | 有反对这对男女结为夫妻的理由 |
[38:26] | speak now or forever hold your peace. | 请现在说出 此后将永不得再说 |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 我有话 |
[38:31] | Because she’s a bitch | 因为她是个贱人 |
[38:32] | with no conscience, no mercy, | 没有良心和慈悲心 |
[38:35] | no soul. | 更没有灵魂 |
[38:36] | Oh, Liz. | 丽兹 |
[38:39] | Ignore her. She drinks. | 别理她 她喝多了 |
[38:41] | But the law requires a witness. | 但法律要求有见证人 |
[38:43] | And I’ve witnessed plenty. | 我看得够多的了 |
[38:44] | Please proceed. | 请继续吧 |
[38:46] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 现在我宣布你们正式结为夫妻 |
[38:48] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[38:52] | My men, my family. | 我的丈夫 我的家 |
[38:55] | I am so happy to finally be Mrs. Will Drake. | 终于成为威尔·德雷克夫人 我太高兴了 |
[38:59] | Dad, can I go upstairs now? | 爸爸 我能上楼去了吗 |
[39:02] | Of course you may, and I am going to go upstairs | 当然可以 我也要上楼 |
[39:05] | and change out of this beautiful gown you’ve made me | 脱下你为我设计的这身漂亮的礼服 |
[39:08] | and put on my traveling clothes. | 换一身旅行装 |
[39:10] | You sure you don’t want to have a drink to celebrate first? | 确定不用先喝一杯庆祝一下吗 |
[39:12] | That’s what the honeymoon is for. | 蜜月就是为了庆祝啊 |
[39:14] | I’d like to get that started. | 我希望马上就开始 |
[39:16] | All right, well, I think I’m going to. | 好吧 那我得先来一杯 |
[39:18] | Your wife finds no reason to object, and you own the bar. | 夫人我找不到发对的理由 吧台是你的了 |
[39:32] | My darling Liz, | 亲爱的丽兹 |
[39:35] | these are for you | 这是给你的 |
[39:38] | With my genuine hope that you someday find true love. | 我真心希望有一天你能找到真爱 |
[39:42] | One never knows when it may appear. | 谁也不知道真爱之人何时会出现 |
[40:08] | Ah, yes! A toast to the guide of Cortez. | 对 敬科泰兹的领袖 |
[40:12] | Or as some folks called her, the bride of Cortez. | 也有人称她为 科泰兹的新娘 |
[40:15] | March is the name. Longtime resident. | 我姓马奇 常住人士 |
[40:17] | Call me James. | 叫我詹姆斯就好 |
[40:19] | Mind if I join you? | 能一起吗 |
[40:20] | I understand, uh, congratulations are in order. | 我想你一定是有喜事要庆祝吧 |
[40:23] | They are indeed, James. | 确实如此 詹姆斯 |
[40:25] | Let’s toast to your good fortune, hmm? | 为你的好运干一杯如何 |
[40:27] | I wouldn’t suppose you have an armagnac? | 你这儿有雅邑白兰地吗 |
[40:29] | I, uh, suspect you do. | 我猜你有吧 |
[40:41] | Here’s to new worlds to conquer. | 敬将去征服的新世界 |
[40:43] | I will drink to that. | 干杯 |
[40:48] | Ah, yes. | 好 |
[40:50] | We are led by the women in our lives, are we not? | 我们都被生命中的女人所牵引 是不是 |
[40:53] | You know the Countess? | 你认识女伯爵 |
[40:54] | Acquainted, yes. | 算是熟人吧 |
[40:56] | I never thought I was the marrying kind, | 我从没想过我会结婚 |
[40:58] | and now I get to call that woman my wife. | 现在我得叫那个女人妻子了 |
[41:06] | Felicitations to the happy couple. | 恭喜你们这对新人啊 |
[41:09] | I must commend you. | 我真得夸夸你 |
[41:11] | A blended family is terribly progressive. | 混合家庭绝对是开明之举 |
[41:14] | I’m very lucky. She loves my son very much. | 我很幸运 她爱我的儿子 |
[41:17] | I, uh… | 我… |
[41:21] | wasn’t referring to your son. | 说的不是你儿子 |
[41:30] | Initially, I had my doubts | 一开始我怀疑 |
[41:31] | the child was of my own flesh and blood. | 那孩子是我的亲骨肉 |
[41:34] | You see, he doesn’t bear any of the distinctive March features. | 但他并没有遗传到马奇家的任何特性 |
[41:37] | Diamond jaw, strong, piercing eyes. | 完美的下巴 坚韧而富有穿透力的眼睛 |
[41:40] | A flair for the dramatic. | 戏剧性的天赋 |
[41:43] | He has quite a delicate temperament, | 他性格内敛 |
[41:44] | as you’ll get to know. | 你马上就会看到了 |
[41:47] | Except when he’s feeding. | 除了他喝奶的时候 |
[41:50] | In that regard, he most certainly takes after his mother. | 从那一点看 他绝对遗传了他母亲 |
[41:54] | Holy shit! | 见鬼 |
[41:55] | What the hell is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[41:56] | And to think, I was prepared to love and raise your son. | 想想看 我会好好爱你儿子 抚养他长大的 |
[42:00] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[42:02] | What is this– some, some sort of prank? | 这是什么 恶作剧吗 |
[42:04] | That thing can’t be yours. | 那东西不可能是你儿子 |
[42:06] | It doesn’t even look human! | 他都不像是人类 |
[42:08] | I thought to kill you in Paris, | 我本想在巴黎把你杀了的 |
[42:10] | but I could never stomach traveling with someone | 但我无法忍受和一个 |
[42:13] | who said such hateful things about my child. | 这样说我孩子坏话的男人一起出行的 |
[42:21] | I am going to make sure you suffer | 我一定会让你 |
[42:23] | immensely. | 生不如死 |
[42:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:43] | Where the hell are we? Who are you? | 我们这是在哪儿 你是谁 |
[42:46] | One of her victims. | 她的受害者之一 |
[42:49] | Just like you. | 和你一样 |
[42:52] | This… this is insane. | 这一定是疯了 |
[42:54] | This can’t be real. | 不是真的 |
[42:57] | You’re about to find out just how real it is, | 你马上就会知道有多真实了 |
[43:00] | when they come back down here | 等他们回到这儿 |
[43:02] | and stick you in that other one. | 把你钉上到那上面 |
[43:06] | Please… get me out of this. | 求你了 救我出去 |
[43:09] | Please! | 求你了 |
[43:13] | There’s a handle in the back. | 后面有一个把手 |
[43:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[43:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[43:31] | All right, it’s gonna be okay. | 好了 不会有事的 |
[43:35] | There’s got to be a way out of here. | 一定有办法出去的 |
[43:48] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[43:50] | Is anybody there?! | 有人吗 |
[43:56] | Help! | 救命 |
[43:58] | Let us out of here! | 放我们出去 |
[44:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[44:05] | Jesus, I think it’s soundproof. | 天啊 我觉得是隔音的 |
[44:07] | No one even knows we’re here. | 没人知道我们在这儿 |
[44:09] | We’ll starve. | 我们会饿死的 |
[44:12] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[44:30] | Help me. | 救命 |