Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] – Good-bye, John. – Wren! -再见 约翰 -任
[00:28] She ran out in the middle of the road. 她冲到了路中央
[00:30] I never had a chance to stop. 我根本来不及停下
[00:39] She’s dead. 她死了
[00:48] It’s time to make him stop. 该让他停手了
[00:49] I really like you. I hate to see it end. 我真的很喜欢你 真不希望就此结束
[01:19] Where is he? 他在哪
[01:21] Where’s who? 谁在哪
[01:22] That monster you’ve all been protecting. 你们一直在保护的那个恶魔
[01:23] The Ten Commandments Killer. 十诫杀手
[01:24] – He’s here! Wren told me. – Wren? -他就在这儿 任告诉我的 -任
[01:27] That girl is full of lies. 那姑娘满嘴谎言
[01:29] She’s dead. She killed herself trying to protect him. 她死了 她为保护他而自杀了
[01:33] Well… 那么
[01:34] she was old enough to make her own choices. 她是大姑娘了 可以自己做决定了
[01:40] Where is he? 他在哪
[01:41] I swear to God, asshole 我发誓 混蛋
[01:44] You touch me one more time, 你再敢碰我一次
[01:46] I will cut your throat while you sleep! 我会趁你睡觉时 割了你的喉咙
[01:50] John. 约翰
[01:53] What the hell are you doing? 你干什么呢
[01:56] The man I’ve been hunting is in this hotel. 我一直在追寻的人就在旅馆里
[01:57] She knows it! 她知道
[01:58] You know it! I’m tired of being lied to! 你也知道 我受够了被蒙骗
[02:09] Fine. 好啊
[02:10] You want to know where the Ten Commandments Killer has been hiding? 你想知道十诫杀手一直躲在哪
[02:18] I’ll take you there. 我带你去
[02:30] You might want to take this with you… 你或许想带上这个
[02:32] in case you find what you’re looking… for… 以防你找到你想找到
[02:54] Is this a joke? 这是开玩笑吗
[02:56] You’re telling me he’s in this room? 你是说他就在这个房间里
[03:00] I’m telling you there are answers on the other side of this door. 我是说 这扇门后有答案
[03:19] This used to be where his office was, did you know that? 这里以前是他的办公室 你知道吗
[03:24] James Patrick March. 詹姆斯·帕特里克·马奇
[03:27] Many years ago. 很多年前了
[03:29] James March is dead. 詹姆斯·马奇死了
[03:30] In fact, this is where he died. 事实上 他就死在这里
[03:33] February 25 2月25日
[03:35] at 2:25 in the morning. 凌晨2:25
[03:41] We don’t have to do this. 我们不非得这么做
[03:44] We can turn around… 我们可以转身
[03:46] and walk out of here right now. 立刻离开
[03:50] Go to the bar, have a couple of drinks. 去酒吧 喝几杯
[03:56] Why did you bring me back here?! 你为什么带我回来
[04:01] Behind the armoire. 衣橱后面
[04:07] That’s where you’ll find what you’re looking for. 那儿有你要找的东西
[04:54] Jesus. 天呐
[04:58] How long has this been here? 这东西在这儿多久了
[05:00] Since the beginning. 从一开始就有
[05:09] The hand of a thief. 贼的手
[05:12] “Thou shalt not steal.” 不可偷窃
[05:15] The dead thief, cut off his hands. 死去的窃贼 被砍下了手
[05:17] That was the first one. 那是第一个
[05:20] 1926. 1926年
[05:22] “Remember the Sabbath day 纪念安息日
[05:24] to keep it holy.” 尊为圣日
[05:26] Teeth… 牙齿
[05:27] harvested from the fields of migrant workers. 从一群移民工人那里收集来
[05:31] “Thou shall not worship false idols.” 不可制造偶像
[05:35] What was left of Martin Gamboa’s brain… 马丁·嘉鲍所剩的脑子
[05:37] …after his skull 是他的头骨
[05:39] was bashed open. 被敲碎后取出来的
[05:41] No serial killer has a 90-year lull. 连环杀手不会潜伏90年
[05:43] It’s taken him this long to find a successor. 他花了这么久才找到继任者
[05:47] Someone… 一个
[05:48] to complete his work. 完成他遗志的人
[05:51] “Thou shall not commit adultery.” “不可通奸”
[05:54] James Briggs’ tongue and eyes 詹姆斯·布里格斯的舌头和眼睛
[05:57] – taken while he was still alive. – That’s bullshit. -活生生地取了下来 -胡扯
[06:01] The parts cut out of James Briggs are in the lab. 詹姆斯·布里格斯被切下的身体部分在实验室里
[06:03] I catalogued it myself. 我亲自归档的
[06:07] “Honor thy mother and thy father.” “孝敬父母”
[06:11] The hearts of two ungrateful children. 两个没良心的孩子的心脏
[06:14] They murdered both of their parents 他们杀害了他们的父母
[06:16] in order to inherit the family fortune. 就为继承家族遗产
[06:18] The Rylance twins. 赖伦斯双胞胎
[06:20] “Thou shalt not bear false witness.” “不可作假证”
[06:23] Gossip mongers. 八卦贩子
[06:26] After he nailed their slanderous tongues to their desks, 他把他们搬弄是非的舌头钉在了桌上后
[06:29] he ripped out their vocal cords. 他扯出了他们的声带
[06:34] “Thou shalt not take the Lord’s name in vain.” “不可妄言主之名”
[06:39] A false prophet who would go on television 伪先知 在电视上
[06:42] and vent his spleen. 大发脾气
[06:45] So the killer took it. 所以凶手取走了他的脾
[06:48] John. 约翰
[06:50] These… 这些
[06:51] He would have had to have been bringing these things back 他得趁我在这里时把这些东西
[06:53] while I was still here. Who let him in? 带回来 谁放他进来的
[06:57] Nobody let him in. 没人放他进来
[07:01] He had a key. 他有钥匙
[07:05] What? 什么
[07:07] – Take my hand. – What? -握着我的手 -什么
[07:08] John, take my hand. 约翰 握着我的手
[07:13] It’s okay, baby. 没事的 亲爱的
[07:16] It’s all okay, baby. 没事的 亲爱的
[07:19] You’re here with me. 你跟我在一起呢
[07:22] With your Sally. 跟你的萨莉在一起
[07:24] We are almost there– 我们就快完成了
[07:25] there’s just a little more work left to do. 就剩一点点工作了
[07:26] – No. No. – John… John, Johh, -不不 -约翰 约翰
[07:28] – stay with me. – No, it’s not true. -别走 -不 不是真的
[07:31] This is my problem with police officers. 这就是我对警官的偏见
[07:34] All you care about is evidence. 你们只关心证据
[07:36] Evidence, evidence, evidence. 证据 只有证据
[07:40] John, look at me. 约翰 看着我
[07:41] You’re saying someone’s picked up where this… 你是说有人在完成这个
[07:43] this March guy left off? 马奇未竟的事业吗
[07:45] I don’t remember anything. 我什么都不记得了
[07:48] Anything at all. 什么都不记得了
[07:49] You…have made yourself blind 你蒙蔽了自己
[07:51] to everything but what your eyes can see. 只相信双眼所见
[07:54] You remember everything. 你什么都记得
[07:55] – It’s not true! – John, -不是这样的 -约翰
[07:57] everything 你所做的
[07:58] you did. 一切
[08:00] And it’s gonna happen again… 而且还会再发生的
[08:02] and again… and again. 一而再 再而三
[08:04] Wren. 任[跑]
[08:06] And you can’t stop it. 你阻止不了
[08:08] No! It’s not true! 不 不是真的
[08:11] It’s not possible. 不可能
[08:13] It’s not possible. 不可能
[08:14] You’ve lived in my hotel long enough to know 你在我旅馆住得够久了
[08:16] that what is impossible becomes… 在这里看到了很多不可能
[08:19] very possible here. 成为可能
[08:27] It’s you, John. 就是你 约翰
[08:30] It’s always been you. 一直就是你
[09:43] Any sign of him? 找到他了吗
[09:44] No. He disappeared in all the commotion. 没有 他趁乱消失了
[09:49] Send someone out to his house. 派人去他家
[09:52] Make sure his wife and kid are okay. 确保他的妻儿没事
[09:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:16] Nice of you to look after my family. 多谢你照顾我的家人
[10:18] Jesus. 天呐
[10:20] John… 约翰
[10:25] You look terrible. 你样子好狼狈
[10:28] I’ve come to confess. 我是来认罪的
[10:29] To helping this one escape? 承认你帮她逃跑吗
[10:31] Assaulting a guard? 还袭击了警卫
[10:36] We can make it go away. 我们都可以摆平
[10:38] And what about murder? 那杀人呢
[10:40] Multiple murders? 多起杀人案
[10:42] The Ten Commandment killings? 十诫杀人案
[10:45] Can you make those go away? 这你也能摆平吗
[10:46] John, what are you saying? 约翰 你说什么呢
[10:48] Please! 求你
[10:50] You think I’ve lost my mind? 你觉得我是疯了吗
[10:52] I’m here for you. 我会帮你的
[10:53] Talk and I’ll listen. 你说吧 我会听的
[10:56] I remember where it all began now. 我现在记起来一起是怎么开始的了
[11:03] It all started those first few days and nights at the Hotel Cortez. 是刚入住科泰兹旅馆的那几天几夜开始的
[11:06] The first time you walked into that place 你第一次去那里
[11:09] was three weeks ago. 是三周前
[11:11] These murders began months before that, John. 而杀人案数月前就开始了 约翰
[11:14] The first time I walked into the Hotel Cortez was five years ago. 我第一次进入科泰兹旅馆是五年前
[11:18] I know that now. 我现在记得了
[11:20] It was the same night we caught that multiple deaths call 就是格拉塞尔公园报警发生多尸案
[11:23] in Glassell Park. 那一晚
[11:24] The dead family. 死去的那一家人
[11:26] Gunshot and asphyxiation. 枪击 窒息
[11:29] I needed a few drinks before I could bring myself to go home. 我得先喝几杯 才能回家
[11:33] More than a few. 不止几杯
[11:36] It’s not as easy as you would think 大晚上在洛杉矶
[11:38] to find a drink in the middle of the night in Los Angeles. 找酒喝没你想的那么容易
[11:55] You sure you’re in the right place, 你确定你来对地方了吗
[11:57] cowboy? 牛仔
[12:01] I heard this is where a man could find the best martini in town? 听说这儿有市里最好的马丁尼
[12:04] Well, then, 那好吧
[12:06] I guess you are in the right place. 看来你是来对地方了
[12:31] Another. 再来一杯
[12:40] Can I buy you your next one? 下杯我请啊
[12:42] I pay for my own drinks. 我自己的酒我自己能付钱
[12:44] It’s cheaper than whatever it is you want from me. 肯定比你想从我这儿得到的要便宜
[12:48] Just trying to be friendly. 只是想友好些罢了
[12:51] Do I look like I need a friend right now? 你看我现在像需要个朋友吗
[12:55] Well, yeah. 好吧
[13:02] You want to go to a party upstairs? 你想去楼上参加派对吗
[13:06] Liz’s martinis are awfully expensive. 丽兹的马丁尼可贵得很
[13:09] But they’re worth every penny. 但物有所值
[13:10] I’m not looking for a party tonight. 我今晚不想参加什么派对
[13:13] I’m just looking to drink myself blind and forget. 我只想喝到不省人事 忘记一切
[13:17] And I’m married. 而且我结婚了
[13:19] It’s not that kind of party. 不是那种派对啦
[13:22] Well, last call here is in five minutes. 酒吧五分钟后就打烊了
[13:26] If you really want to get as blasted as you say you do, 如果你真像你说的那样 想喝个烂醉
[13:30] it’s time to hit the after-party upstairs. 那就去楼上开余兴派对吧
[13:41] You look radiant tonight, madam. 你今晚真美 夫人
[13:47] Though I have no idea how one would launder something like that, 不过不知道那样的衣服要怎么洗啊
[13:49] all those sparkly bits. 那么多亮亮的东西
[13:57] How is the outside, darling? 外面怎么样 亲爱的
[14:00] Tell me about one of your recent kills. 跟我说说你最近杀的一个人
[14:02] All you ever want to talk about are the kills. 你一向就只想谈论杀人的事
[14:05] Pervert. 变态
[14:07] Damn it, who is interrupting us? 该死 是谁敢打扰我们
[14:08] I’ll break the finger who dared ring that bell! 我要打断大胆按铃的人的手指
[14:15] Yummy. 不错啊
[14:19] What’s wrong with you, barging in on his night? 你怎么回事 在他的晚上闯进来
[14:23] Not that I mind, but a deal is a deal. 我倒是不介意 但毕竟说好的
[14:28] I get one night! 我只有一晚上
[14:30] One night with her the whole month! 一整月里 就一晚
[14:36] Who is that with you? 跟你一起来的是谁
[14:39] What is this, a… costume party? 这是什么 化装舞会吗
[14:43] This is John. 这是约翰
[14:45] He’s a detective, and he’s had the kind of day 他是位警探 他刚刚度过了一个
[14:48] that makes a man want to drink himself to death. 让人想喝到天昏地暗的一天
[14:52] Really? 是嘛
[14:53] Jimmy loves to hear about the bad days. 吉米最喜欢听人说不顺利的日子了
[14:56] I’m The Countess. 我是女伯爵
[14:58] Countess of what? 哪里的女伯爵
[15:00] With those blue eyes, 你的蓝眼睛这么美
[15:01] I’ll be the countess of whatever you like, baby. 你说我是什么就是什么 亲爱的
[15:03] Tell me, John, was someone killed? 告诉我 约翰 有人被杀了吗
[15:06] Did you have to… discharge your revolver? 你…还开枪了吗
[15:10] No. 没有
[15:12] But people died– five of them, children. 但是有人死了 五个 是孩子
[15:17] And their father shot himself in the head because of it. 他们的父亲因此吞枪自尽了
[15:21] His brains are still hanging off the ceiling. 他的脑子还挂在天花板上呢
[15:23] You speak about this with such calm indifference. 你的口气如此冷静冷漠
[15:26] As if life and death have no meaning to you. 就好像生与死对你毫无意义
[15:30] I’m a homicide detective. 我是个凶案组警探
[15:34] What I know is that death is the only thing in life 我只知道 死亡是生命中
[15:36] that has any meaning. 唯一有意义的
[15:43] I was promised there’d be drinking up here. 他告诉我这里有酒的
[15:45] I’m thirsty. 我渴了
[15:47] Leave us. 让我们单独待会儿
[15:49] I need to spend some real time with this man. 我要好好跟他谈谈
[15:51] But, darling… It’s our night. 但亲爱的 这是我们的晚上啊
[15:55] Yes, dear, and usually I would hold that sacred, 是的 亲爱的 我一般会十分看重我们的约会
[15:59] but there is something about John that has drawn me in, 但约翰有些特质吸引了我
[16:02] and so, therefore, I release you from your service. 所以 我不再需要你的服务了
[16:15] Good-bye, John. 再见 约翰
[16:27] Absinthe. 苦艾酒
[16:29] Yes, I know it’s not technically legal, 是啊 我知道这不太合法
[16:30] but no need to play Eliot Ness tonight. 但今晚就别装禁酒探员了
[16:34] My name is James March. 我叫詹姆斯·马奇
[16:36] I own this hotel. 我是旅馆的主人
[16:38] What is that accent? 口音怎么回事
[16:40] You sound like a 1930s movie. 你听着活像30年代的老电影
[16:42] You look like one, too. 看着也像
[16:45] Ah, yes. 是啊
[16:46] I had a marvelous professor at Exeter. 我在埃克塞特有位很棒的教授
[16:50] I freely admit that I mimicked his Brahman diction 我不羞于承认我模仿了他的口音
[16:52] until I made it my own. 直到能信手拈来
[16:54] As for my clothing, my choice of decor, 至于我的衣饰和装饰品的选择
[16:58] the modern world is an awfully uncomfortable place, 现代世界实在太让人不舒服
[17:00] don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[17:02] Yes, I know the accoutrements of modern living 我知道当今社会的着装
[17:04] allow an ease of communication, 让人更便于交流
[17:05] but the price paid for that is 但为此付出的代价
[17:06] that no one actually sits and talks over a drink, 是不再有人会坐下喝酒 好好聊聊
[17:10] like the good old days. 就像以前那样
[17:13] Down the hatch. 一口闷
[17:24] Some time ago, we had a guest here 我们曾请过一位客人
[17:26] at the Cortez named Kirlian. 来科泰兹 他叫基尔良
[17:28] A photographer. 他是位摄影师
[17:30] He claimed to be able to use 他说能用电
[17:31] electricity to photograph a man’s aura. 拍下一个人的气场
[17:34] I became fascinated by these auras. 我被这些气场深深迷住了
[17:37] Over time, I began to be able 后来 我一看见一个人
[17:38] to see a man’s aura the moment I met him. 就能看见他的气场了
[17:41] The moment you walked into my suite, 你一走进我的房间
[17:45] I was struck by the intensity of your aura. 我就被你强烈的气场震撼了
[17:50] See, most folks radiate red or blue, 瞧 大部分人都发出红或蓝光
[17:52] purple if they’re quite mystical, 如果是比较神秘的人 是紫色的
[17:53] but yours… was jet black. 但你 是漆黑的
[17:59] Black as the ace of spades, as they say. 像黑桃A一样黑
[18:02] What does that mean? 这意味着什么
[18:03] Two schools of thought. 两个看法
[18:05] One is that you have a protective cloak around you. 一是你身边笼罩着保护罩
[18:08] It allows you to focus on any task at hand, 让你可以专注于手边的任务
[18:10] regardless of the other’s judgment. 不管他人怎么看
[18:13] The other is that you have a need to dominate 或者 是你需要征服
[18:15] and control the world around you, 控制你身边的世界
[18:17] bend it to your will. 要它听你的
[18:19] That is a man who is willing to do bad to do good. 这样的人会愿为大善行小恶
[18:23] You are full of shit. 你真满嘴胡言
[18:25] And you are full of rage. 而你充满愤怒
[18:28] Dangerous to keep it all inside, John. 都窝在心里是很危险的 约翰
[18:30] It will give you the cancer if you don’t let it out sometimes. 你如果不发泄一下 会害你得癌症的
[18:34] Tell me, 告诉我
[18:35] have you ever roughed up a suspect a bit? 你有没有对嫌犯动过粗
[18:38] Put him in handcuffs 给他戴上手铐
[18:39] and then forgotten to read him his rights, 却忘记给他宣读米兰达权利
[18:41] and then just given him some good old-fashioned 然后当时就让他尝尝
[18:43] justice right there on the spot? 老式正义的滋味
[18:45] You think I don’t want to? 你觉得我不想吗
[18:46] I feel your constant battle to keep it in check. 我能感受到你为控制情绪在不断挣扎
[18:50] I once walked in on a 273D– 我有次撞见一起273D
[18:53] domestic dispute in progress. 进行中的家庭纠纷
[18:56] It took everything I had not to… pound this guy’s face 我拼尽全力 才没有打扁那人的脸
[19:00] and make him swallow his own teeth and blood. 逼他吞下自己的牙和血
[19:05] Don’t tell anyone that, though. 别告诉别人哦
[19:07] Why not? 为什么不呢
[19:10] Why should you be ashamed? 你为什么要觉得羞愧
[19:11] You would just be doing your job. 你那样也不过是尽职
[19:13] My job is to arrest them. 我的职责是逮捕他们
[19:16] And how does that make you feel? 那是什么感觉
[19:18] When you collar a man as opposed to letting your fists 当你给一个人戴上手铐 而不是用拳头
[19:22] be jury and judge? 做陪审团和法官
[19:26] If it was up to me? 如果我能决定
[19:28] Yes. 说
[19:28] I don’t need a judge to tell me whether someone’s guilty or not. 我才不需要法官来告诉我一个人有没有罪
[19:31] I know. 我就知道
[19:31] I believe you, John. 我相信你 约翰
[19:33] If they took the leash off me, 如果他们放开对我的束缚
[19:34] crime would drop in this city. 这城市的犯罪率会下降
[19:36] I truly do. 我真心相信你
[19:39] We drank his absinthe. 我们喝他的苦艾酒
[19:40] We talked… for two straight days. 我们聊了两天
[19:43] We talked about the law– man’s law, God’s law. 我们谈论法律 人之法 上帝之法
[19:47] And about the meaning of true purpose 我们聊真正使命的意义
[19:49] and the meaningless of everything else. 以及其他的一切多么虚无
[19:52] Most importantly, he helped me forget. 更重要的是 他帮我遗忘
[19:56] He is the one. 就是他了
[20:00] I don’t want him, not now. 我不想要他 现在不行
[20:04] He’s been poisoned with that moonshine of yours. 他都被你的私酒荼毒了
[20:08] I didn’t invite you here to feed off of him, 我不是叫你来吸血的
[20:10] you perverted animal. 你个变态的畜生
[20:11] I need your help. 我需要你帮忙
[20:13] He… is the one. 他就是我要的人
[20:19] All the others I’ve tried to mentor to finish my work– 其他所有我想指导完成我大业的人
[20:21] Gacy, Ramirez, 加西 拉米雷斯
[20:23] that poof Dahmer– 那个同性恋达莫
[20:24] all amateurs compared to this one. 跟他比起来 都是外行
[20:26] He won’t do it. 他不会那么做的
[20:27] Why? This man has greatness in him! 为什么 这人有伟大的潜质
[20:30] Once-in-a-generation rage. 难得一见的愤怒
[20:31] A man only has a grip as tight as he does because he knows that 像他把持得这么紧的人 是因为心知
[20:34] if he lets go, even slightly, 一旦他放手 哪怕一点点
[20:36] he will hurl himself into the abyss. 都会投进无限深渊
[20:39] He won’t let go. 他不会放手的
[20:42] He still has hope. 他还有希望
[20:44] Easily remedied. 很好办
[20:46] He just needs a little shove. 他只需要一点助力
[20:48] Why would I help you when it gives me so much joy 我为什么要帮你呢 看你受折磨
[20:50] to see you suffer? 让我那么开心
[20:55] He has children. 他有孩子
[20:58] The boy is very beautiful. 那男孩很漂亮
[21:07] Like I said, 就像我说的
[21:09] he just needs a little push. 他只需要点助力
[21:11] A nudge into the darkest places of his heart. 轻轻一推 把他推入心灵的至黑之所
[21:16] He needs to hate the whole world and everything in it. 他需要恨全世界 恨世界上的一切
[21:40] I didn’t remember. 我不记得了
[21:41] Where, who with, what we did. 那地方 那些人 我们做了什么
[21:45] It was lost time in my mind. 我忘记了那段时间
[21:57] Scarlett carpooled with Wendy. I’m late to take Holden. 斯嘉丽跟温蒂拼车了 我接霍尔登已经完了
[22:00] – There’s coffee, though. – I’m sorry, Alex. -但是有咖啡 -对不起 亚历克丝
[22:03] You should send a bottle of Scotch to your friend Hahn. 你该给你朋友韩送瓶威士忌
[22:05] He tried covering for you, 他还想替你打掩护来着
[22:06] at least for the first day and a half. 至少头一天半是的
[22:09] I wasn’t cheating on you. 我没有出轨
[22:10] Of course you weren’t cheating. 当然了
[22:12] If you were, you would have called 如果是那样 你也会打电话
[22:13] and lied about where you were. 骗我说你在别的什么地方
[22:16] You’re a terrible husband. 你是个糟糕的丈夫
[22:19] If we didn’t have two kids and I didn’t still love you, 如果我们不是有两个孩子 而我还爱你
[22:21] I would tell you to pack your bags. 我会叫你收拾东西滚蛋
[22:24] I’m sorry. 对不起
[22:26] It’s just a slipup, that’s all. 我就是一时疏忽而已
[22:30] Hey, buddy. 伙计
[22:35] Are you home now, Daddy? 你回家了 爸爸
[22:37] Yeah, yeah. 是啊
[22:38] Hey, what do you say we all go to the beach this afternoon? 我们今天下午一起去沙滩怎么样
[22:41] I drove by and saw there’s a big carnival 我开车经过时看到那里
[22:42] or something going on down there. 好像有嘉年华还是什么的
[22:43] – Yay! – Yeah? -太好了 -好吗
[22:46] All right, we got to run. 好了 我们得走了
[22:48] Come on. 走吧
[22:52] I love you guys. 我爱你们
[22:54] We love you, too. 我们也爱你
[23:08] Along with my son, I lost everything else that mattered to me. 一切对我有意义的东西 都随着我儿子一起没了
[23:13] There was always something more to do, until there wasn’t. 我们总是能再做点什么 直到我们什么都做完了
[23:18] And after the volunteers had gone, 志愿者走后
[23:21] the house was empty. 家里空无一人
[23:24] I was never more alone than being there 我跟我妻子在一起
[23:28] with my wife. 却觉得万分孤独
[23:29] You went through a boatload of shit, John. 你经历了很多痛苦 约翰
[23:32] Your child went missing. 你的孩子失踪了
[23:34] But you got through it. 但你都撑过来了
[23:35] You pulled yourself together. 你振作了起来
[23:37] I was never the same again. 我变了
[23:40] There was only one place 只有一个地方
[23:41] I could feel any measure of peace. 能让我感到一丝平静
[23:44] A place where I could lose myself 我可以在那儿放纵自己
[23:46] and never be found. 永远迷失
[23:49] I began to live two different lives. 我开始过起双重生活
[23:51] Completely separate from each other. 两者毫无共通
[23:53] One at home with Alex. 一个是在家跟亚历克丝
[23:55] Where a minute lasted every bit of 60 seconds. 每一秒都度日如年
[24:02] The other at the Hotel Cortez 另一个是在科泰兹旅馆
[24:04] with James March. 跟詹姆斯·马奇
[24:08] Time had a way of making a different journey in that place. 时间在那里走得很不一样
[24:17] Five years went by like it was yesterday. 五年过去了 还恍如昨日
[24:22] Foie gras. 鹅肝酱
[24:23] It’s surprising how delicious a little cruelty can taste. 一丝残酷居然能如此美味
[24:27] Enjoy. 慢用
[24:29] His voice was like a sliver of silk thread. 他的声音就像银丝线
[24:32] A thin strand that would wrap around my head 细细地缠住我的脑袋
[24:34] before burrowing inside me with his ideas. 然后带着他的想法钻进去
[24:36] John, 约翰
[24:39] do you know the difference between you and I? 知道我们有什么区别吗
[24:42] Millions? 百万财产吗
[24:44] No. 不是
[24:46] Pain. 是痛苦
[24:49] I’ve shed my load. 我已经卸下了痛苦
[24:51] You carry yours like a man with a sack full of rocks 你却像个背着一袋石头过河的人
[24:54] crossing a river. 扛着你的痛苦
[24:55] One false step and you go under. 走错一步 就会被淹没
[24:58] I submit you’ve received 我看你遭受了痛苦
[25:00] no justice for the pain you’ve suffered. 却没得到一点正义
[25:03] You’re constrained by the very laws you promised to uphold. 你被你承诺维护的法律所束缚
[25:07] It’s not your fault, you see. 这不怪你
[25:10] It’s what you’ve been taught. 这是你受的教育
[25:13] I’ve got 40 files on my desk. 我桌上有40卷案宗
[25:15] I’ll be lucky to clear ten of them. 能查清十件就不错了
[25:19] Real criminals never pay. 真正的罪犯从不用付出代价
[25:23] Come with me. 跟我来
[25:27] You’re ready for a new lesson. 你准备好上新课了
[25:30] My trophy room. 我的战利品室
[25:33] Why’s it so dark in here? 这里怎么那么暗
[25:34] Some things you’re not yet ready to see. 有些东西你还没准备好看呢
[25:37] Magnificent animals, all. 都是无比壮丽的动物
[25:39] The bison almost trampled me in a stampede. 这头美洲野牛差点在群奔时踩死我
[25:47] Ah, yes. 对了
[25:49] Jesus. 天啊
[25:50] My accountant, Henry. 我的会计 亨利
[25:52] Henry was stealing from me, to be sure, 亨利偷了我的钱
[25:54] but he had so much more to pay for. 但他还有很多罪孽要偿
[25:58] Halitosis, for one. 比如口臭
[26:00] You’re a monster. 你真是个禽兽
[26:02] I’m gonna report this. 我要去上报
[26:04] You can report me. But it won’t take an ounce 你可以举报我 但绝不会减轻
[26:06] of weight off those broad shoulders. 你肩上的一丝重担
[26:08] What’s holding you down is a moral code contrived by man. 压制你的 是人定的道德准则
[26:12] Laws written by bureaucrats. 官僚书写的法律
[26:15] Take my hand 牵着我的手
[26:16] and climb out of that morass. 从那片沼泽里爬出来吧
[26:27] Three people died and they dismiss 三个人死了 却无人获刑
[26:28] because of a technicality. 因为我们的法律体系吗
[26:30] The system, man. 制度就是这样 伙计
[26:31] March was right. 马奇说得没错
[26:34] The law had nothing to do with justice. 法律和正义无关
[26:36] John. 约翰
[26:37] You’re a sight for sore eyes. 见到你真是高兴
[26:50] Why the glum face? 为什么拉长着脸
[26:54] A splash of brown plaid will set you right. 一杯酒应该能解你的忧
[27:08] He would have been ten today. 他今天该10岁了
[27:12] My boy. 我的孩子
[27:15] So much potential on the day of birth. 人在出生时被赋予了无限的潜能
[27:19] Should be a cause to celebrate. 本该是个庆祝的日子的
[27:23] Not a day to mourn. 而不是哀悼的时刻
[27:29] Didn’t work out that way. 但不是这样的
[27:33] Maybe it did. 也许是呢
[27:37] Not for Holden. 不是为了霍尔登
[27:41] For you. 而是为了你
[27:48] To be reborn. 庆祝你重获新生
[27:51] If I could find the man who took him… 如果我能找到拐走他的人
[27:54] You would bring him justice. 你将让他得到制裁
[27:56] There’s no such thing as justice anymore. 没有所谓的公道了
[27:58] All I see is how justice is perverted every day. 我所见的只是正义的日渐扭曲
[28:05] I want to share a story about a guest 我想和你分享一个客人的故事
[28:08] who came to this hotel. 他就住在这旅馆里
[28:10] He brought his nephew to stay overnight 为了周末到主题游乐场玩
[28:12] for a weekend of fun at the theme parks. 他带着侄子来过夜
[28:16] The boy bore no familial resemblance, 在我看来 这男孩
[28:19] as far as I could see. 和他毫不相像
[28:20] Ms. Evers found something while she was changing the sheets. 爱弗斯女士在换床单的时候发现了点东西
[28:31] Jesus. 天啊
[28:33] He’s just a little kid. 他还是个孩子啊
[28:35] Around ten, I would say. 大概10岁吧 我猜
[28:41] What room is he in? 他住哪个房间
[28:42] He checked out this morning. 今早就退房了
[28:45] You’re confused, John. 你弄混了 约翰
[28:47] I worked the Gamboa case with you. 我和你一起调查的嘉鲍案
[28:49] He wasn’t a pedophile. 他不是恋童癖
[28:51] But that wasn’t Gamboa’s only sin. 但那不是嘉鲍唯一的罪
[29:03] I saw your ad on Craigslist. 我在克雷格列表网站[广告网]看到你了
[29:05] You have the money? 有钱吗
[29:22] There it is. 就是这个
[29:24] The thing that dreams are made of. 所有人的梦想之物
[29:27] The most important award in the world. 世界上最珍贵的奖杯
[29:30] And you can have it for $5,000 cash. 5000块就卖给你
[29:35] Oh, it’s heavier than it looks. 比看上去的要重嘛
[29:36] You can smudge it all you want 只要你交了钱
[29:39] after you hand over the cash. 随你怎么摆弄
[29:47] I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. 恐怕你得走了
[29:49] And take those horrible photographs with you. 这些可怕的照片也带走
[29:52] You checked into the Cortez with this boy. 你带着这男孩住进了科泰兹旅馆
[29:55] Please. 求你了
[29:55] I’m just a man who likes to write about movies 我只是个喜欢在网上
[29:58] on the Internet. 写影评的普通人
[30:00] Where is he now? 他现在在哪儿
[30:02] Did you make him disappear? 你毁尸灭迹了吗
[30:04] No. 没有
[30:05] He’s ten today. 他今天该10岁了
[30:07] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[30:08] You destroyed his family. 你毁了他一家
[30:10] Where’s his justice? Where’s mine? 他的公正去哪儿找 我的公正去哪儿找
[30:13] What price are you gonna pay? 你要付出什么代价
[30:16] I’m gonna call the cops. 我要报警了
[30:20] Beat you to it. 你已经见到了
[30:35] Holden! Holden! Holden! 霍尔登 霍尔登 霍尔登
[30:38] There’s no such thing as justice anymore. 没有所谓的公道了
[31:17] It should have ended there. 我本该就那么死了的
[31:20] Somebody cut you down. 有人救了你
[31:23] I’ve had help, Andy. 有人帮了我 安迪
[31:25] Sally. 是萨莉
[31:26] She was always there, 她总在
[31:29] like a shadow 像一团影子
[31:30] dancing at the corner of your eye. 在你的眼角跳动
[31:34] She wormed her way in. 一点点地蠕动进来
[31:38] The way smoke gets into your clothes. 就像烟味渗透进你的衣服
[31:45] Before we lost Holden, 我们失去霍尔登之前
[31:47] the idea of cheating on my wife, 背叛妻子的想法
[31:49] on my family, 背叛家庭的想法
[31:51] would have been unthinkable to me. 根本不可想象
[31:53] Then along came Sally– 但我遇到了萨莉
[31:55] a bottomless pit of need. 她就是一口无尽的欲望之井
[31:58] When I was with Sally, 和萨莉在一起
[31:59] I was someone else. 我像是变了一个人
[32:01] I didn’t know where she came from. 我不知道她从何处来
[32:03] I didn’t want to. 也不想知道
[32:05] She accepted me 她完全地接受我
[32:08] and I accepted her. 我也完全接受她
[32:11] …through your generous love offerings. …源自你们的慷慨给予
[32:14] Christ, how I hate this man. 天啊 我真是讨厌这个家伙
[32:17] Hypocrite. 伪君子
[32:18] Won’t you pick up the phone? 你们能不能拿出电话
[32:19] Spewing hate and calling it love. 散布仇恨 却称之为爱
[32:22] Call now. 现在就打
[32:30] I have to go. 我得走了
[32:47] No. 不
[32:50] I shouldn’t be here. 我不该来的
[32:55] She knew I’d always come back. 她知道我总会回来的
[32:58] And though I never made any promises, 尽管我从不承诺什么
[33:02] I think a part of her hoped that I would stay. 我觉得她是希望我留下的
[33:11] What is the matter with you?! 你是什么毛病
[33:13] I didn’t do anything! 我什么也没做
[33:14] Precisely! You were just going to let him expire? 正是如此 你要让他死吗
[33:18] He’s not yours. 他不属于你
[33:20] Not yet. 还不是
[33:21] Or have you forgotten our little arrangement? 还是你忘了我们的小协议
[33:24] My protection comes with a price. 我的保护是有代价的
[33:26] This demon that you and your kind have conjured 你和你的变态行为所滋生的怪物
[33:28] with your diseased acts must feed. 必须吃饱肚子
[33:29] If not on others, then on you, dear Sally. 如果不吃人 就轮到你了 萨莉
[33:33] Fine. I’ll do whatever you say. 好吧 我会按你说的做
[33:37] I swear. 我发誓
[33:46] I’m afraid. 我怕了
[33:48] What if he dies out there? 如果他死在外面了怎么办
[33:50] And I lose him forever. 我就永远失去他了
[33:52] You’re a clever girl, Sally. 你是个聪明姑娘 萨莉
[33:54] Find someone who can move in his world. 找个能在他的世界活动的人
[34:00] This accomplice of yours, this Sally, 这个共犯 萨莉
[34:04] she look anything like this? 是长这样吗
[34:07] Yeah. 是的
[34:08] – That’s her. – Sally McKenna. -就是她 -萨莉·麦肯纳
[34:10] She jumped out of a window at the Cortez in ’94. 她94年从科泰兹旅馆楼上跳下
[34:13] She’s been dead for more than 20 years, John. 已经死了20多年了 约翰
[34:19] John, can’t you see what’s going on here? 约翰 你还不懂发生了什么吗
[34:22] Man, you’re confused! 伙计 你完全糊涂了
[34:23] I’m not confused. 我没有
[34:28] Something’s not real. 有些事不是真的
[34:35] When I leave this place… 当我离开这里
[34:39] I can’t remember you. 我就记不起你了
[34:42] Why can’t I remember? 为什么记不得了呢
[34:44] The Cortez is a selfish mistress, John. 科泰兹是个自私的婊子 约翰
[34:47] Jealous. Possessive. 善妒 占有欲强
[34:53] She will never let you take anything with you. 她不会让你拿走任何东西的
[34:58] Come on. 来吧
[35:00] Come on. 来吧
[35:17] I killed a man tonight. 我今晚杀了一个人
[35:20] And how did it feel? 那是什么感觉
[35:22] Like justice. 像是找到了正义
[35:25] Like I was punishing the man who stole my boy. 就像是在惩罚拐走我孩子的人
[35:27] But you tried to kill yourself. 但你想要自杀
[35:29] Because I loved it. 因为我爱那种感觉
[35:31] I loved it more than anything I’ve ever experienced in my life. 无比地爱 好像一辈子都没有过的快感
[35:36] Of course you did. 当然会爱了
[35:38] And why not? 为什么不爱呢
[35:40] You’re discovering who you really are. 你在逐步发现真正的自己
[35:43] Your true purpose. 你真正的使命
[35:46] Everything’s chaos. 一切都混乱不堪
[35:49] It’s up to us as civilized men to impose order on that chaos. 我们这些文明人就是要拨乱反正
[35:54] Just as you did tonight. 正如你今晚的行为
[35:58] I lost control. 我失控了
[36:00] You let go. 是你放开了
[36:02] That’s very different. 两者之间有很大的不同
[36:06] It didn’t bring Holden back. 但这换不回霍尔登
[36:08] No. 是的
[36:10] Your son is gone. 你儿子已经不在了
[36:12] And the pain you’re feeling 你的痛苦
[36:14] will never go away. 永远不会消除
[36:16] But you used it tonight. 但你今晚利用了这点
[36:18] You took your pain, and you made the world a cleaner place. 你利用了你的痛苦 还这个世界一分清净
[36:22] That’s a decidedly positive first step. 这是果断而正确的第一步
[36:26] I’d like to show you something. 有些东西我想给你看看
[36:31] Behold. The unfinished work of James Patrick March. 看吧 詹姆斯·帕特里克·马奇未竟的事业
[36:36] This was to be my crowning achievement, my Hamlet. 这本将是我最大的成就 我的巨作
[36:39] Well, really more of a sonnet when you compare it 和我早期的作品比起来
[36:41] to my earlier work. What I really loved 更像是一首十四行诗 关于这部作品
[36:43] about this project was its simplicity of statement. 我最钟爱它朴素的表达
[36:45] The elegance of a round number. Ten. 整数的美感 十
[36:49] Which makes it even more vexing I was never able to complete it. 我竟未能完成 这让我无比懊恼
[36:56] Finish my work, John. 完成我的作品 约翰
[36:59] Make it your own. 把它变成你的
[37:02] I’ll get caught. 我会被抓到的
[37:04] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[37:06] You won’t get caught. 你不会被抓到的
[37:08] Because you’re gonna make yourself 因为你会让自己
[37:10] lead detective on the case. 成为负责这个案子的警探
[37:13] Do it in loving memory of your only begotten son. 做吧 为了纪念你唯一的儿子
[37:37] So you want me to believe 所以你是说
[37:38] that wasn’t your first time at the crime scene? 那不是你第一次出现在案发现场
[37:40] My third. 第三次
[37:42] When I killed him, when I went back there 我杀了他后 又回到那里
[37:44] to remove the evidence, and when you met me there. 消除证据 再与你回合
[37:47] John. 约翰
[37:52] I thought Alvarez caught this stiff. 这不是已经是阿尔瓦雷斯的案子了吗
[37:54] The hell we doing here? 我们来干什么
[37:56] It interests me. 我很感兴趣
[37:57] You really think taking on an extra case is such a good idea? 你真的还想手上再添一个案子吗
[38:02] Frankly, pal, you haven’t really been 100% lately. 说真的 伙计 你最近不太正常
[38:07] I’m fine. 我很好
[38:09] That’s not what your wife thinks. 你妻子可不这么觉得
[38:12] She called me the other day. 她前几天找过我
[38:15] Wanted to see if we could meet for coffee. 约我在咖啡馆见
[38:19] You had coffee with my wife? 你和我妻子一起喝咖啡了
[38:22] She’s worried about you, brother. 她很担心你 兄弟
[38:24] Says you disappear for days at a time. 说你时不时地就失踪好几天
[38:31] You had coffee with my wife? 你和我妻子一起喝咖啡了
[38:35] I know they’re banging each other. 我就知道他们搞在一起
[38:37] She pushes me away. Turns to my partner for comfort? 不断拒绝我 却到我的搭档那儿找安慰
[38:50] I’ll kill ’em both. 我要杀了他们
[38:53] March wants me to finish his work? 马奇让我完成他的事业
[38:55] I’ll start with them. 就拿他们开刀
[38:59] You cannot begin by killing your own wife. 你不能从杀妻开始
[39:03] It has to be someone they can’t trace back to you. 不能让他们查到你
[39:10] They meet once a week. 他们每周见一次
[39:12] Every Thursday afternoon, 每周四下午
[39:14] like clockwork. 准时得跟钟一样
[39:16] They’re both married with kids. 都是有家室有孩子的
[39:18] They met on Ashley Madison. 在交友网站上认识的
[39:20] She puts the room on her company credit card. 女的用公司的信用卡开房
[39:25] Thou shalt not commit adultery. 不可通奸
[39:34] They’re in 53. 在53号房
[39:37] They like to do it in the shower. 喜欢淋浴的时候做
[39:43] The Emery murder didn’t happen at the Cortez. 艾里梅并不是发生在科泰兹旅馆的
[39:45] No. It couldn’t happen there. 是的 不在那里
[39:48] Every act must be dramatic. Theatrical. 每一次谋杀都要夸张 戏剧化
[39:51] You must give it meaning. But never here, 你得赋予其意义 但不能在这儿
[39:54] never at the Cortez. 不能在科泰兹
[39:58] Both victims had the same text on their cell phone, 两位被害人手机都收到了同样的短信
[40:00] each asking the other to meet ’em at the Bel Air. 都是叫他们去贝莱尔酒店见面
[40:02] Only, they didn’t send ’em to each other. 但并不是他们给彼此发的
[40:05] Then I got their family photos from the Internet. 然后我从网上找到了他们的家庭照片
[40:07] Social media sites. 社交网络
[40:08] I don’t believe you. 我不信
[40:09] And I waited for them. 我在那儿等着
[40:17] You remember that big pharma bust we had a few months back? 还记得几个月前我们查抄的药厂爆炸案吗
[40:20] I got the male potency drugs from our evidence lock-up. 我从证据柜里偷了壮阳药
[40:23] You can check. 你可以去查
[40:24] And then I took his tongue 然后我割下他的舌头
[40:28] and his eyes. 挖下他的眼睛
[40:30] We already know that’s how it happened. 我们已经知道事情经过了
[40:32] If you really did it, tell me something new. 如果真是你干的 告诉我一点新鲜的
[40:34] And what about that suspect 那个嫌疑犯呢
[40:36] you reported seeing at the Rylance house? 你说在赖伦斯家看到的那个
[40:38] The man with the bowler hat. 戴着圆礼帽的那个
[40:40] You can’t be in two places at once, John. 你没有分身术的 约翰
[40:42] It was me. 就是我自己
[40:45] I was seeing myself manifested as James March. 我看见自己扮成詹姆斯·马奇的样子
[40:48] Except you couldn’t remember any of this until today. 而你之前完全不记得了 直到今天
[41:03] Listen to me, John. 听我说 约翰
[41:09] I know how bad you wanted this guy. 我知道你多想抓到这家伙
[41:11] And you feel responsible. 你觉得你有责任
[41:14] But you’re not. 但你没有
[41:17] I know you, brother. 我了解你 兄弟
[41:18] Now, you are a lot of things, but you are no killer. 现在你精神不太好 但你绝不是个杀手
[41:25] You’re wrong. 你错了
[41:26] Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife, Andy. 不可贪恋他人的妻子 安迪
[41:30] It’s one of the Ten Commandments. 这也是十诫之一
[41:36] Admit what you’ve done, and I’ll show you some mercy. 承认自己的罪孽吧 我会宽恕你
[41:40] You don’t deserve Alex. 你配不上亚历克丝
[42:06] To what do we owe this pleasure, Mr. Police Officer? 什么风把您吹来了 警察先生
[42:12] Is it that obvious? 这么明显吗
[42:15] You must have a lot of run-ins with the police. 你一定经常与警察打交道
[42:19] Checking in? 要住房吗
[42:22] I know who I am, Iris. 我知道自己是谁了 艾芮斯
[42:25] And I know who you are. 我也知道你是谁
[42:26] I’ve been coming to this hotel for the past five years. 我过去的五年里一直进出这家旅馆
[42:30] But now you remember. 现在你想起来了
[42:34] Oh, thank Jesus. 谢天谢地
[42:36] Oh, it was exhausting. 真是累死我了
[42:39] Every time I saw you, I didn’t know 每次看到你 我都不知道
[42:41] which John I was talking to. 我在和那个约翰说话
[42:43] Some nights I’d be so tempted to set you straight, but… 那么多次我想让你想起来
[42:48] then I’d look into your eyes, 但我看着你的眼
[42:50] see the pain. 看到那其中的痛苦
[42:53] Didn’t feel right for me to add to it. 就觉得自己不能再平添你的苦恼
[42:56] I wasn’t ready. 我那时还没有准备好
[42:58] Are we ever ready to see ourselves for what we are? 我们何时真的准备好认清自己的真面目
[43:03] Yeah. 是啊
[43:05] Sounds like you have no regrets. 听上去你已经没有遗憾了
[43:08] None. 完全没有
[43:10] Except for Wren. 除了对任
[43:12] That one isn’t on you, John. 那不怪你 约翰
[43:13] Wren died because of Sally. 任死了都是因为萨莉
[43:16] Follow him wherever he goes. 跟着他 无论他去哪儿
[43:19] And do whatever you have to do. 必要时一定要行动
[43:21] Just don’t let my man die out there. 别让我的男人死在外面
[43:24] What manner of shit are you trying to put in her head? 你朝她脑子里灌输什么呢
[43:28] Language. 注意你的用词
[43:30] Wren was trying to protect me. 任想要保护我
[43:32] I guess, in some twisted way, we all were. 以某种扭曲的方式吧 我们都是
[43:37] You know the truth. 你已经知道了真相
[43:39] Walk out of here. 离开这儿吧
[43:41] Leave all this behind. 把这一切抛在脑后
[43:42] You can do that. 你可以的
[43:47] Give me the key to Room 64. 请把64号房的钥匙给我
[43:57] Thou shalt not covet. 不可贪恋
[43:59] The instrument of adultery. 通奸的阳具
[44:02] I’d say you took the best part of him. 不得不说 你取了他身上最棒的部分
[44:07] There’s something different about you, John. 你有所不同了 约翰
[44:10] What is it? 怎么了
[44:14] Clarity. 清醒
[44:18] Yes! 是啊
[44:21] You can finally appreciate the beauty of your work. 你终于可以欣赏你美丽的杰作了
[44:24] Death is your art. 死亡就是你的艺术
[44:27] I stand in awe of your talent. 我对你的天赋深表敬畏
[44:33] But what will you do with it, 但你要拿它怎么办
[44:35] now that you understand? 现在你终于明白了
[44:38] Two more. 还差两个
[44:41] Splendid. 伟大
[44:43] Then the masterpiece will be complete. 然后大作就完成了
[44:47] You’re home, John. 你回家了 约翰
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme