Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] Mrs. Johnson, may I ask how you found me? 约翰逊太太 能问问你怎么找到我的吗
[00:46] I was given your name through my friend Margaret Gibson. 我朋友玛格丽特·吉布森把你的名字给了我
[00:51] She and I used to be in pictures together. 她和我以前一起演过电影
[00:53] She said you were able to help her with her… problem. 她说你帮忙解决了她的问题
[00:58] Margaret, yes. 玛格丽特 是的
[01:00] She’s a lovely girl. 真是个可爱的姑娘
[01:02] I’m married, you see. 我结婚了
[01:06] My husband doesn’t even know that I’m expecting… 我丈夫都不知道我有…
[01:09] Mrs. Johnson, you don’t need to explain anything to me. 约翰逊太太 你无须解释什么
[01:14] I’m here to help you. 我就是帮你的
[01:17] So, how far along are you? 你怀胎多久了
[01:32] Three weeks. 三周了
[01:37] Please. 请
[01:55] Just through there. 这边请
[02:05] Doctor, there must be something wrong with this thermometer. 医生 体温计一定是出问题了
[02:07] It says her body temperature is 75 degrees. 她体温才24度
[02:10] Can that be right? 怎么可能啊
[02:11] Don’t be a fool. 别傻了
[02:12] She’d be dead. 那她就是死人了
[02:16] All right, my dear, I want you to breathe in 好了 亲爱的 深呼吸一下
[02:19] and count backwards. 并倒数
[02:24] There you are. 就这样
[02:27] Very good. 很好
[02:35] There you are. 就这样
[02:38] Get me the big knife. 把大刀给我
[02:51] Ready the pan. 准备托盘
[02:59] Closing her up. 给她缝合
[03:01] Nurse, dispose of that. 护士 把那玩意处理了
[03:04] I think it’s still alive. 我觉得它还活着
[03:23] Congratulations, it’s a boy. 恭喜 是个男孩
[05:05] Hi, daddy. 爸爸
[05:13] Holden? 霍尔登
[05:16] Holden! 霍尔登
[06:54] Why is it so good with you? 为什么跟你在一起那么爽
[06:56] Because you’re an orphan. 因为你是个孤儿
[06:57] Orphans love girls like me 孤儿就喜欢我这种女人
[06:59] because it’s like mommy and daddy are both in the room. 就像和爸爸妈妈在一起了
[07:04] Loving you to pieces. 对你疼爱有加
[07:18] I got you something. 我有东西给你
[07:22] Just to get you started. 给你开个头
[07:24] The basics– Bronte and Wilde. 都是最基本的 勃朗特和王尔德
[07:28] You’re gonna love wilde. 你肯定会喜欢王尔德的
[07:34] Thanks, Liz. 谢谢 丽兹
[07:35] I don’t think I’ve read anything in years 我觉得我这几年
[07:37] that didn’t have the month and a picture 就没看过封面不是印着月份
[07:39] of Jennifer Aniston or Kim K. on the cover. 和詹妮弗·安妮斯顿或金·卡戴珊的书了
[07:43] I never did any real reading till I moved out here. 我直到搬到这里才真正开始读书
[07:47] Part of it was all the free time at the desk, 部分原因是在前台太闲了
[07:49] but I also think you can’t shut down one part of yourself 但我还觉得 如果你封闭了自己的一部分
[07:53] without shutting down the whole thing. 整个人也就都封闭了
[07:56] And when I let the Liz out, 当我释放出丽兹后
[07:58] I could see and feel 我就能看见 能感受
[08:01] and… taste. 能品尝了
[08:05] And love. 我能爱了
[08:09] Do you love me? 你爱我吗
[08:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:21] I think so, 或许吧
[08:21] but, goddamn it, 但是 老天爷
[08:24] who can tell when you’re so damn handsome? 你这么帅 根本分辨不出
[08:32] I think I love you. 我觉得我爱你
[08:35] – Don’t tease me. – I’m serious. -别调笑我 -我是认真的
[08:38] When I come down to the lobby and see you, 我下大堂去见你时
[08:40] it’s like… you’re genuinely happy to see me. 你似乎 真的很高兴见到我
[08:46] I believe you. 我相信你
[08:52] When you come down, 你下楼来时
[08:55] it’s like… 就像
[08:58] it’s like it’s Christmas morning for me. 我感觉就像圣诞节的早晨
[09:05] I mean, no one’s ever felt that way about me before. 从来没有人那么看着我
[09:08] Ever. 从没有
[09:10] No one’s even thought I was smart enough 从没人觉得我脑子够用
[09:11] to give real books to. 给我真正的书去读
[09:14] And you want to know the weirdest part? 你想知道最怪的地方吗
[09:16] When we screw, I swear, 我们操的时候 我发誓
[09:20] I’ve never come harder in my life. 我从没射得那么狠过
[09:25] It’s so bizarre. 感觉好怪
[09:28] I’m not gay or anything. 我都不是同性恋
[09:31] You’re not gay for being with me. 你跟我在一起不算同性恋
[09:35] I’m a girl. 我是个女孩
[09:37] I’m a hetero girl. 我是个直女
[09:48] Thank you… for seeing the girl. 谢谢你 看到那女孩
[09:58] Why are you crying? 为什么哭
[10:01] Because I do love you. 因为我的确爱你
[10:04] And I know this doesn’t end well. 而且我知道这事不会有好果子
[10:06] And it shouldn’t. 也不该有
[10:08] Not after what I’ve done to the countess. 我这样对待女伯爵
[10:12] She gave me everything. 她给了我一切
[10:13] It’s wrong what we’re doing to her. 我们这么对她是不对的
[10:16] How can love be wrong? 爱怎么可能有错
[10:18] If she could just see us together, 如果她能看到我们在一起的样子
[10:22] she’d understand. 她就会理解
[10:56] Do you want me to do something different? 想要我做点别的吗
[10:59] This always happens to me with women. 我跟女人在一起就会这样
[11:02] I love them. 我喜欢女人
[11:03] I love their bodies and… 我喜欢女人的身体
[11:07] …and their femininity 女人的柔美
[11:09] and their sex… 女人的性爱
[11:13] but my cock and my mind operate separately. 但我的屌和脑子另有想法
[11:18] I’m very embarrassed. 我真不好意思
[11:20] Hardly embarrassing. 没什么不好意思的
[11:22] This isn’t a crisis. 这不是危机
[11:25] It’s a… 这是
[11:27] invitation for an adventure. 冒险的邀请
[11:41] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[11:44] I got to go. 我得走了
[11:49] Don’t… 别
[11:50] don’t talk to her about us… just yet, okay? 先别跟她说我们的事 好吗
[11:53] Let it be just ours… for a little while longer. 就让这小秘密再多保密一阵子吧
[12:01] I love you. 我爱你
[12:12] What’s this? 这是干什么
[12:14] I need some help with Mr. Drake. 我需要你帮帮德雷克先生
[12:17] I’m not gay. 我不是同性恋
[12:18] Bullshit. 扯淡
[12:19] A few weeks ago, you were in my office 几周前 你还来我办公室
[12:21] telling me about all the dick you took in prison. 说在监狱里干过多少男人
[12:23] I was messing with you, man. 我是逗你的
[12:24] I made up all that jail stuff. 蹲监狱什么的都是我编的
[12:28] I had my reasons. 我自有原因
[12:32] Just fluff him up for me a bit, baby. 替我撩拨他一下 亲爱的
[12:34] I’ll finish him off. 我会做完
[12:36] I don’t want to. 我不想
[12:37] I’m not into it. 我没兴致
[12:42] You are for the next hour. 这接下来的一小时必须有兴致
[13:07] I need your help. 我需要你帮忙
[13:11] Judging by how fast you put your nose up in the air 之前我为了欢迎你提出
[13:14] when I offered you an evening of backgammon and rosé– 一起打一晚双陆棋喝玫瑰葡萄酒
[13:16] to welcome you, no less– I’m really not your girl. 你却完全不屑 我显然不是你的型
[13:20] John somehow discovered the sleeping chamber. 约翰不知怎么发现了睡眠室
[13:24] Where is he now? 他人在哪
[13:25] I gave him two milligrams of versed 我给了他两毫克咪唑安定
[13:28] to keep him out for a couple of hours. 他会昏睡几小时
[13:30] He can’t know about Holden and me. 不能让他知道我和霍尔登的事
[13:32] I almost died when I lost him. 我失去他时差点死了
[13:36] I get it. 我明白
[13:37] That once-in- a-lifetime love, 那种千载难逢的爱
[13:40] it’s the only thing that can gut you raw 是唯一能让你撕心裂肺
[13:42] and make your world pyrotechnic in color. 头晕目眩的东西
[13:46] Everyone’s entitled to one true love. 人人都有权真爱一次
[13:51] There’s a broom and a dustpan in the cleaning closet, Nanny McPhee. 清洁柜里有扫帚和簸箕 保姆小姐
[13:55] We got to get rid of those coffins. 我们得把棺材丢掉
[14:24] Where am I? 我在哪
[14:28] I just saw you. 我刚刚看到你了
[14:30] In a coffin. 睡在棺材里
[14:32] You called me, John. 你打给了我 约翰
[14:35] You said you were having visions, 你说你看到了幻觉
[14:38] and you were afraid, and you asked me to come, 觉得害怕 所以叫我过来
[14:40] and so I did. 我就来了
[14:42] I found you lying in the hallway outside your room. 我发现你躺在屋外走廊里
[14:47] No, I was asleep. 不对 我本来在睡觉
[14:53] Holden… came in 霍尔登 进来了
[14:56] and woke me up 惊醒了我
[14:58] And told me to follow him down to the basement where… 他叫我跟他去地下室
[15:02] Where there was an empty swimming pool? 那里有个空泳池吗
[15:05] Filled with sleeping children in glass coffins? 里面是睡在玻璃棺材里的孩子
[15:08] You realize this is exactly what Scarlett told us. 这跟斯嘉丽和我们说的一样
[15:14] Her exact memories. 她的回忆
[15:16] It makes sense, doesn’t it? 也有道理
[15:17] They become your own… visions. 变成了你的幻觉
[15:20] Alex, I’m telling you what happened. 亚历克丝 我告诉你 这是事实
[15:21] I think you’re having a psychotic break. 我觉得你是精神崩溃了
[15:25] I think you’ve been heading this way for a while. 我觉得你有这倾向已经好一阵了
[15:27] You need to get out of here, 你得离开这里
[15:28] and you need to get professional help. 寻求专业帮助
[15:29] No, I’m going down to that room. 不 我要再下去那个房间
[15:32] I’m gonna see it for myself. 我要亲眼看看
[15:34] You can come with me if you want. 你如果想可以一起来
[16:42] Hello, my love. 你好 亲爱的
[16:56] Darling, I wanted to say good-bye. 亲爱的 我想道别
[17:00] Mama’s going to paris. 妈妈要去巴黎了
[17:02] And when I get back, I’ll have so much money, 等我回来 我就会拥有很多钱
[17:05] I’ll never have to leave you ever again. 我就再也不用撇下你了
[17:08] I promise. 我保证
[17:52] What are you doing? 你干什么
[17:54] She’s gone. 她走了
[17:57] We can do anything we want. 我们想做什么都行
[17:58] So what? 那又如何
[18:00] You want to trash her penthouse? 你想砸烂她的顶层公寓吗
[18:02] You know why we’re here. 你知道我们来是干什么
[18:08] Going to the basement. 去地下室
[18:10] Take care of those kiddies. 干掉那些小娃娃
[18:16] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[18:17] You going soft on me? 你不忍心吗
[18:19] Why? Because I don’t want to murder some children? 怎么 因为我不愿杀小孩吗
[18:22] Well, I might tear up. 我可能会流泪
[18:24] You don’t give two shits about those kids. 你才不在乎那些孩子
[18:27] It’s not about them. 这不是因为他们
[18:31] But you know when I stab at their little hearts, 但你知道我把刀捅进他们的小心脏
[18:34] I’ll be stabbing at hers, 就是捅进了她的心脏
[18:36] and you’re still not over her. 而你还没忘记她
[18:39] And you are? 你就忘记了吗
[18:40] You’re obsessed. 你痴迷了
[18:46] Fine. 好吧
[18:52] You go… sniff her panties. 你去翻她的内裤闻吧
[18:55] I’ll take care of this myself. 我自己解决
[19:07] Well, son of a bitch! 该死
[19:10] Where the hell are they? 他们哪去了
[19:12] How should I know? 我怎么知道
[19:14] You been flapping that mouth? 你大嘴巴了吗
[19:15] Hell, no. 当然没有
[19:16] I was ready to do this. 我都准备好了
[19:18] Well, guess you were. 看来还真是
[19:20] Damn, woman. What’s got into you? 该死 女人 你是怎么了
[19:23] About six pints of o-negative 六品脱O阴型血
[19:25] from a couple of smart alecks in Room 36. 36号房那对自作聪明的情侣身上的
[19:32] It’s a whole new you. 真是个全新的你啊
[19:33] Damn straight it is. 说得没错
[19:35] That boy of yours pussed out, but not you. 你儿子娘们兮兮的 可你不一样
[19:39] You must really hate the little shits. 你一定很恨那些小畜生吧
[19:42] Nah, I don’t hate ’em. 不 我不恨他们
[19:43] Maybe even love ’em a little. 也许还有点爱吧
[19:45] It’s her I hate. 我恨的是她
[19:47] That’s why those kids have got to go first. 所以必须先弄死那些孩子们
[19:50] They’re her reason for living. 他们是她活下去的理由
[19:52] That’s cold. 真冷血
[19:53] No. 不
[19:55] It’s a kindness. 是行善
[19:57] This is no place for children. 这里不是孩子们应该待的地方
[19:59] Come on, let’s go find the kids. 走吧 去找那些孩子
[20:00] No, no, no, no. 不不
[20:02] You find them, 是你去找
[20:03] ’cause it sounds like you know what to do. 因为听起来你知道该怎么做
[20:05] But even with that done, 但即使解决了这件事
[20:07] she’ll still have one more reason to go on, 她依然还有一个活下去的理由
[20:09] and I’m gonna tend to that. 而那才是我要去解决的
[20:11] So give me the key to Room 33. 把33号房的钥匙给我
[20:54] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[20:55] Can you show us to the line 能告诉我们去
[20:56] to the Fast & Furious– Supercharged? 《速度与激情:增压》游乐场的路吗
[20:59] We are lost in this hotel for so long. 我们在这旅馆里迷路好久了
[21:01] It’s like a maze. 这里就像个迷宫
[21:04] You’re never going to see Vin Diesel in 3-D 你们永远看不到三维立体的范·迪塞尔了
[21:07] because you can’t leave this hotel. 因为你们不能离开这间旅馆
[21:11] You understand? 明白吗
[21:12] I told you, Agnetha, 我告诉过你了 阿格妮莎
[21:14] we are dead. 我们死了
[21:16] Why do you think you’re dead? 为什么会认为你们死了
[21:20] Because everything I put in my mouth 因为我吃下去的任何东西
[21:22] tastes like chalk. I love food. 味道都像粉笔一样 我很喜欢吃东西的
[21:25] Don’t listen to him, Vendela. 别听他的 芬德拉
[21:26] Come. 走
[21:27] We’ll find a way out. 我们自己找出口
[21:28] Nope. 不
[21:30] Vendela’s right. 芬德拉说得没错
[21:32] Until you find a purpose, 在找到目标之前
[21:34] you’ll both be stuck in an unbreakable chain, 你们会一直被困在这牢固的枷锁里
[21:37] repeating yourselves over and over again. 一遍又一遍重复着自己死前的景象
[21:43] How hard is it 买点甘蓝
[21:44] to get some goddamn kale around here?! 送到这能有多难啊
[21:48] It’s the power of the hotel. 这就是这间旅馆的力量
[21:50] Makes you lose your compass. 它使你们迷失方向
[21:53] Your sense of yourself. 丧失对自我的认识
[21:56] Of anything. 丧失对一切事物的感知力
[21:58] But there are those who have broken out of that cycle. 但有人打破过那种循环
[22:05] Her name was Cara. 她叫卡拉
[22:08] She was an elementary school teacher. 她是个小学老师
[22:10] She had so much love to give 她有那么多的爱
[22:12] but nobody to give it to. 却无人接受
[22:16] She came to the Cortez to end it all. 她来到科泰兹旅馆想了结这一切
[22:28] I love the bouquet of rotting flesh. 我喜欢腐肉的味道
[22:34] Cara was sitting in that tub for months. 卡拉在那浴盆里坐了几个月
[22:38] Decomposing. 尸体腐烂了
[22:49] Never drink the water from the fifth floor, 千万别喝五楼的水
[22:52] unless you want a taste of Cara. 除非你想尝尝卡拉的味道
[22:54] She was like us? 她跟我们一样吗
[22:56] Aimless. 漫无方向
[22:58] Leaving wet spots on the floor. 在地板上留下斑斑水渍
[23:01] Until she found her purpose. 直到她找到了一个目标
[23:14] Cara enjoyed terrorizing the hotel guests. 卡拉乐于吓唬旅馆里的住客
[23:19] She was quite fond of the pool until they drained it. 她很喜欢泳池 直到后来他们把水放干了
[23:22] So if we find our purpose, 如果我们找到了目标
[23:25] we can leave the hotel? 就能离开旅馆了吗
[23:26] You don’t get to leave. 你们不能离开
[23:29] All you get is a reprieve from the hamster wheel. 你们只能暂时中止这仓鼠转轮般的循环
[23:33] Eternity can be tedious 如果没什么有意思的东西
[23:36] without something enjoyable to break up the day. 作为调剂 永生是很乏味的
[23:40] What about you? 那你呢
[23:42] What’s your purpose? 你的目标是什么
[23:44] I lost mine when I lost her. 我失去她时也就失去了目标
[24:07] Bartholomew… 巴塞洛缪
[24:15] Bartholomew… 巴塞洛缪
[24:17] Where are you? 你在哪
[24:22] Come on out, love bug. 快出来 小可爱
[24:26] It’s auntie Ramona. 是拉蒙娜阿姨
[24:40] I’ve missed you. 我都想你了
[24:43] Auntie Ramona’s here. 拉蒙娜阿姨来了
[24:55] Bartholomew… 巴塞洛缪
[25:12] Bartholomew. 巴塞洛缪
[25:25] I’ve got a surprise for you. 我给你带来了个惊喜
[25:58] I left his door open and the dish out, 我把门开着 菜也上了
[26:00] so it’s possible he may just crawl back in there. 所以他有可能已经爬进去了
[26:02] He can’t have gotten far. 他不可能走太远的
[26:04] We need to find him before the countess gets back, 我们必须在女伯爵回来前找到他
[26:07] or there’ll be hell to pay. 否则麻烦就大了
[26:14] You want some more ice for that? 你想再来点冰吗
[26:17] Mmm, naw. 不用了
[26:20] It’ll be all healed up in an hour. 不用一小时就会痊愈的
[26:24] Did you find it? 你找到了吗
[26:26] It’s being taken care of. 已经处理好了
[26:29] That thing 那个东西
[26:30] should’ve died way back when it was supposed to. 很早以前就该死了
[26:33] Same thing could be said for a lot of people around here. 这里很多人都适用于这句话
[26:37] Which is why I have to ask you to leave. 所以我必须请你离开
[26:41] Not that it’s not been nice having you here. 不是我不喜欢你在这陪我
[26:43] It is, I have missed you. 我喜欢 我很想你
[26:46] All the other girls around here are either dead or dumpy. 这里其他的女人不是死人 就是短粗胖
[26:49] But I can’t have any upsets. 但我现在不能惹她不高兴
[26:52] – Not now. – Why? -现在不能 -为什么
[26:54] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[26:55] Come on, spill the tea. 来吧 快跟我说说
[26:59] I’m in love. 我恋爱了
[27:04] Finally 终于
[27:05] and for the first time in my life. 我此生第一次坠入爱河了
[27:08] Well, I’ll be damned. 天哪 这可把我惊到了
[27:10] I sensed a glow. 某人可是容光焕发啊
[27:12] -Yeah? – Who is he? -是吗 -对方是谁啊
[27:14] Not one of them rough trade corner boys. 该不会是个站街的小伙吧
[27:16] – You always liked too much. – No. -你总是欲求不满 -才不是呢
[27:19] His name is Tristan. 他叫特里斯坦
[27:21] He’s young. 他年轻
[27:23] He’s beautiful. 他俊俏
[27:25] He’s… exquisitely damaged. 他的 缺陷都很完美
[27:29] He’s mine. 他是我的
[27:32] Mostly. 差不多是了
[27:34] Tristan? 特里斯坦吗
[27:35] Isn’t that the name of the countess’ new squeeze? 那不是女伯爵的姘头吗
[27:38] She doesn’t love him. 她不爱他
[27:39] Of course she doesn’t. 她当然不爱了
[27:41] You think that’s gonna matter? 你觉得那重要吗
[27:42] Look, if you really want to be with this boy, 如果你真想和那男孩在一起
[27:46] what you need to do is run. 就得跑路了
[27:49] Tristan is a passing fancy for her. 特里斯坦和她不过是露水姻缘
[27:51] If I am really honest with her, 如果我对她袒露心声
[27:53] if I tell her from the heart 如果我把心里话都告诉她
[27:55] what we mean to each other, she will understand. 告诉她我们两人的感受 她会理解的
[27:58] Oh, she will rip that heart right out of your chest. 她会马上开你的膛 扯出你的心
[28:03] Just know when it’s time to run. 你要知道什么时候该逃跑
[28:31] We just wanted to stop walking. 我们只是不想再走了
[28:34] What? 什么
[28:36] I can’t hear… 我听不见
[28:36] Tino, you’re breaking up. 蒂诺 你掉线了
[28:39] Come on, man, it’s going to be epic. 老兄 这将是空前绝后的
[28:42] Okay? I need my wingman. 好吗 我需要助攻
[28:45] I got a room. 我开了间房
[28:46] Will Drake’s hotel downtown. 是威尔·德雷克在市区的旅馆
[28:48] Gotta be a ton of models hanging out. 肯定能钓到大把的模特
[28:51] Hello? Tino? 喂 蒂诺
[28:56] Shit. 该死
[29:04] Are you lost? 你迷路了吗
[29:06] I’m looking for a ride. 我在找人一起兜风
[29:07] Maybe you found one. 也许你已找到合适人选了
[29:09] Fast & the Furious. 要《速度与激情》那样的
[29:10] I can do that. 我可以
[29:14] Or it can be… slow 也可以慢慢来
[29:18] and sweet. 多美啊
[29:34] Jesus! 老天啊
[29:36] Who the hell are you? 你是谁啊
[29:38] That’s my friend Vendela. 这是我朋友芬德拉
[29:39] I want to play. 我想一起玩
[29:46] Oh, I get it. 我明白了
[29:49] This is some kind of scam. 这是在搞诈骗吧
[29:52] You two are pros. 你们两个是妓女
[29:53] I’m getting double-teamed and then you make me pay. 我玩了双飞后就得给你们钱
[29:56] No way, Jose. 没门 没门
[29:58] Mr. Woo does not pay for pussy. 吴先生不花钱操逼
[30:05] I’m gonna take a leak. 我要撒个尿
[30:07] You two better be gone when I come out. 你们最好在我出来前滚蛋
[30:20] No more hallways. 别再想在走廊里晃悠了
[30:36] Fast and furious! 来速度与激情吧
[30:54] Who are you? 你是谁
[30:55] A friend. 一个朋友
[30:58] My name’s Alex. 我叫亚历克丝
[31:00] Who is he? 他是谁
[31:01] Just some stupid guy with a big hard-on. 就是个硬的起来的傻小子
[31:06] We were trying to find our purpose. 我们想弄明白自己的目标是什么
[31:09] So you’re not upset because he’s dead? 你们杀了他 没有一点不安吗
[31:13] Killing him was nothing. 杀了他不算什么事
[31:15] That’s the problem. 这就是问题所在
[31:17] I sort of feel sorry for him. 我有点为他难过
[31:19] Me, too. 我也是
[31:20] We can’t go back to the hallways. 我们不能再回走廊去了
[31:22] You don’t have to. 你们不用回
[31:24] You can find your purpose without killing them. 你们不用杀人也能找到自己的目标
[31:28] What do we do? 我们该干什么
[31:30] You can break their minds. 你们可以扰乱人们的心智
[31:34] I have the perfect idea. 我有个绝妙的主意
[31:38] I know this guy. 我认识个人
[31:41] He’s always wanted two girls. 他一直想要两个女孩
[32:00] Lowe. 劳
[32:01] What are you doing here? 你来这里干嘛
[32:02] It’s another one, isn’t it? 又添了一起案子 对吧
[32:04] – How was the victim posed? – Who called you about this? -受害人是什么姿势 -谁打电话告诉你了
[32:06] I have a police scanner in my room. 我房间里有个警用扫描仪
[32:08] It’s a commandment murder. 这是起十诫凶案
[32:09] Nothing’s been determined. 还没有下任何定论
[32:10] We just began to process the crime scene. 我们刚开始查看犯罪现场
[32:12] Hey, don’t pull this shit on me now. 现在别跟我扯这些
[32:36] All right, come on. 好了 过来
[32:38] – Come on. – Yeah. -过来 -果然
[32:40] It all fits. 各方面都吻合
[32:41] A televangelist. He’s preaching the Gospel of Prosperity. 他是个电视布道者 在布道《成功福音》
[32:44] He used the word of God to make money. 他以上帝的名义谋财
[32:46] It’s another Commandment. 这是另一诫
[32:47] Thou Shalt Not Take the Lord’s Name in Vain. 不可妄言主之名
[32:49] I can be useful to this case, Andy. 这案子我能帮上忙 安迪
[32:50] We don’t need you, John. 我们不需要你 约翰
[32:52] We got somebody in custody. 我们已经扣押了一个嫌犯
[33:14] Plenty of seats down at the bar. 楼下酒吧还有很多空位
[33:20] What are you doing up here? 你上来干什么
[33:22] Nothing. 不干什么
[33:25] Looking for some… one. 找… 人
[33:29] You okay? 你没事吧
[33:32] I love my kids. 我爱我的孩子
[33:36] I love my wife. 我爱我的妻子
[33:41] It’s not my fault I’m so shitty at it, is it? 我照顾不了他们也不怪我 是吧
[33:48] Why don’t I help you to your room? 我扶你去房间吧
[33:51] Get to bed. 睡觉
[33:54] No telling what kinds of undesirables 天知道待走廊里
[33:57] you’re going to run into out in the halls. 会碰到什么讨厌鬼
[34:01] Those undesirables should be worried 那些讨厌鬼现在
[34:03] about running into me right now. 应该担心碰上我
[34:06] John? 约翰
[34:09] Come on. 起来
[34:10] Come on. 来
[34:11] -来 -不
[34:13] No, don’t take this from me! 别安慰我
[34:15] This is my breakdown– I’m gonna have it. 我崩溃了 我自己承担
[34:29] I’m sorry. Are you okay? 抱歉 你们没事吧
[34:38] – Are you looking for Liz? – No. -你们在找丽兹 -不
[34:40] We are looking for you. 我们在找你
[35:43] Looks like that breakdown is going well. 崩溃得挺爽啊
[35:49] Is that your blood? 这是你的血吗
[35:53] I don’t know. 不知道
[35:58] Where are the girls? 那俩女生呢
[35:59] Look at the right old mess you’ve made. 看看你又弄得这么脏
[36:01] This much blood will take three washings. 这么多血要洗三遍
[36:03] The sheets will lose their thick pile. 床单就没那么经洗了
[36:06] Mr. Man, thank you. 先生 谢谢
[36:09] You’re much better than a Universal Studio tour. 你比环球影城之旅爽多了
[36:12] Fast and furious. 很”速度与激情”
[36:19] We have a purpose. 我们找到目标了
[36:22] Get out! 滚
[36:23] Get out of my room! 滚出我的房间
[36:25] Harlots. 水性杨花
[36:26] Those nordic types, 典型的北欧人
[36:27] they have no respect for fresh linens. 一点都不尊重刚洗的床单
[36:30] It’s not in their culture. 不是他们的文化
[36:31] It’s a well-known fact. 但是个众所周知的事实
[36:32] You, too. 你也是
[36:33] Get out of my room. 滚出我的房间
[36:38] I haven’t collected the pillow cases yet… 我还没拿枕套…
[36:40] Get out of my room! 滚出我的房间
[36:44] John! 约翰
[36:50] Good to see you’re finally, truly 很高兴看到你
[36:53] checking in to the Hotel Cortez. 真正在科泰兹旅馆登记入住了
[38:30] You haven’t said a word to me 我从黛娜家接你回来后
[38:31] since I picked you up at Dinah’s. 你就没开过口
[38:34] Where’s your mom? 你妈妈呢
[38:36] How should I know? 我怎么知道
[38:40] Do you know how embarrassing it is 知道吗 当我朋友问
[38:42] when your friend asks what time you’re going home 我什么时候回家 而妈妈却根本
[38:44] and your mom doesn’t even answer the phone? 不接电话 这有多尴尬吗
[38:48] I’m sorry, honey. 抱歉 亲爱的
[38:50] I’m sure there was some kind of emergency. 我想肯定是有急事
[38:52] She hasn’t called me for two days. 她两天没给我打电话了
[38:56] Are you leaving now? 你要走吗
[38:57] What? 什么
[38:58] You don’t live here anymore. 你不住这儿了
[38:59] No, I’m staying here until we sort this out, okay? 想出办法前我会一直住在这儿 好吗
[39:03] I’ll never leave you alone. 我不会丢下你不管的
[39:35] I know things seem crazy, but you have to believe me, 我知道事情很疯狂 但你得相信我
[39:38] I-I’m gonna make things right again. 我会让一切恢复正常的
[39:41] You can’t. 你不行
[39:42] Not by yourself. 你一个人不行
[39:46] I will talk to mom. 我会跟妈妈谈的
[39:50] Is that blood? 那是血吗
[40:02] Dad… 爸爸
[40:04] you’re scaring me. 你吓到我了
[40:08] No, this is nothing, uh, um… 不 这没什么
[40:10] It’s an accident at the, uh, at the hotel. 旅馆里发生了意外
[40:12] I’m gonna go put it in the laundry, okay? 我拿去洗 好吗
[41:23] Scarlett, are you all right? 斯嘉丽 你还好吗
[41:24] You stay away from me! Stay away from me! 离我远点儿 离我远点儿
[41:43] Ooh, look at that. 你看
[41:45] Is there anything more beautiful than a sleeping child? 没什么比熟睡的孩子更美了
[41:48] You last night. 昨夜的你就更美啊
[41:54] I love you. 我爱你
[41:57] I’m gonna put him in bed. 我去把他抱上床
[41:58] I fear I may pass out as well. 恐怕我也困了
[42:00] One too many klonopin on the flight. 飞机上服了太多氯硝西泮[安睡药]
[42:02] Yes, sleep, my love. 睡吧 亲爱的
[42:03] Rest those two beautiful heads. 两个亲爱的宝贝快休息吧
[42:11] Sounds like the trip went well. 旅行不错啊
[42:13] I enjoy him. 我挺喜欢他的
[42:17] You seem anxious. 你有点焦虑
[42:18] I can hear your heartbeat. 我能听见你的心跳
[42:22] Yes. 没错
[42:23] There is… 有件事
[42:27] something I’d like to speak with you about. 我想告诉你
[42:29] Do you want to have the surgery? 你要做变性手术吗
[42:31] Because I’m happy to pay once will and I finalize things. 等我和威尔结了婚 我愿意为你付钱
[42:34] No, no. No, not that. 不 不是的
[42:37] Never that, I think. 我从没想过
[42:38] Um, you see, this is… 是这样的…
[42:43] difficult for me and I know that it may not mean something 我觉得很难 但我知道对你这种
[42:46] to someone like you who does this all the time, 不愁没人爱的人来说不算什么
[42:49] But it seems, 但好像
[42:50] for the first time, I’ve fallen in love. 头一次 我恋爱了
[42:53] Well, why would that wonderful news make you worry? 这种好消息怎么会让你担心呢
[43:04] It’s Tristan. 是特里斯坦
[43:09] Interesting. 有趣
[43:13] How long? 多久了
[43:14] Not long. 不久
[43:16] A couple of weeks. 几周吧
[43:17] I know he’s your current mild obsession, 我知道你现在疯狂地迷着他
[43:23] but I don’t think you love him. 但我觉得你并不爱他
[43:25] Not like I do. 不像我这样爱他
[43:27] You know me. 你了解我的一切
[43:29] You made me. 你造就了我
[43:32] I belong to you. 我属于你
[43:35] But this is my one chance at it. 但我只有这一个机会
[43:40] I don’t share. 我不喜欢分享
[43:43] Maybe when I’m done with him. 或许等我玩腻以后吧
[43:46] But time passes for me. 但对我来说时光是在流逝的
[43:49] You measure decades by the changes in hemlines. 你根据衣角线的改变记录时间的变化
[43:51] It means nothing to you. 这对你来说不算什么
[43:52] You know as well as anyone 但你也很清楚
[43:54] that we all just get one great one in our lives. 人的一生只能碰到一个真爱
[44:05] Let’s talk to the boy. 和那男孩谈谈吧
[44:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[44:10] Thanks for calling me first, Andy, I appreciate it. 多谢你先给我打电话 安迪 很感谢
[44:13] He’s in bad shape, Alex. 他最近情况很糟 亚历克丝
[44:16] He’s talking about monsters. 他一直说什么怪物
[44:18] Claims that’s what he’s firing at. 声称这就是他开枪的原因
[44:22] So, what do you think? 你觉得呢
[44:24] You want to try to speak to her again? 你想再和她聊聊吗
[44:27] No. 不
[44:29] No, I think it’s best if you get her to her grandma’s. 不 我觉得最好把她送到她祖母那里去
[44:32] No problem. 没问题
[44:35] Take care of him. 好好照顾他
[44:38] I will. 我会的
[45:04] She’s afraid of me. 她怕我
[45:07] My own daughter. 我的女儿
[45:10] Maybe I am going crazy. 或许我真的疯了
[45:14] I thought maybe if we got out of that place… 我以为如果我们不再住那里
[45:16] You are out of that place. 你已经不住在那里了
[45:20] That’s all that matters. 这才是最关键的
[45:21] You just need some sleep. 你只是需要好好休息
[45:22] In your own house. 在自己家里
[45:25] In your own bed. 在自己的床上
[45:26] It’s your bed, too. 那也是你的床
[45:35] You’re going back there, aren’t you? 你要回去 是不是
[45:38] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[45:42] Still playing that game? 还来那套是吗
[45:47] Okay. 好吧
[46:36] How was your trip? 旅途怎么样
[46:41] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[46:45] Sit, love. 坐下 亲爱的
[46:46] Who needs a drink? 有人要喝东西吗
[46:48] I’ll get them. 我去拿好了
[46:49] No, let me. 不不 我来拿
[46:51] You two sit. 你们俩都坐下
[46:58] When you are what I am, 成为我这样的人以后
[46:59] you don’t feel things the way normal humans do. 你们的感官世界会有别于正常人类
[47:03] An emotion is like a flavor in my mouth. 情绪会有味道
[47:05] I can taste it. 我能尝的到
[47:08] Joy tastes like strawberries. 快乐的味道好像草莓
[47:10] Hate is like ice chips in a martini. 憎恨的味道好像马提尼里的冰片
[47:15] And love is… 爱的味道就像…
[47:19] rosewater. 玫瑰水
[47:22] I enjoy them all except for one. 这些味道我都很喜欢 除了一个
[47:27] Betrayal. 背叛
[47:30] That has the taste of the char on a piece of burnt meat. 那味道好像烤糊的肉上的一块焦炭
[47:34] You told her. 你告诉她了
[47:36] Yes. 是的
[47:37] The one in the dress 穿裙子的这位
[47:39] has more balls than you… Babe. 都比你更有种 亲爱的
[47:43] What do you expect? 你以为呢
[47:45] I’m just gonna spend my life 因为你背信弃义
[47:47] crying over your broken promise? 我的下半辈子就得以泪洗面吗
[47:50] I know I’m dumb 我知道我没什么脑子
[47:52] and I’m just a model, 我只是个模特
[47:54] But I know you. 但我了解你
[47:56] It’s not that you get bored and move on. 你不是厌烦了 所以要找新目标
[47:59] Moving on is the point of the whole thing. 寻找新目标就是全部的关键
[48:03] That is your orgasm. 那就是你的性高潮
[48:06] You collect us 你把我们召集来
[48:07] and create us and get us addicted 把我们变成怪物 让我们
[48:09] to the light of your love 对你的爱欲罢不能
[48:10] Just so you can take it away. 然后你再夺走它
[48:13] You feed off the heartbreak. 你以心碎为食
[48:16] Knowing we’re out there, suffering over you. 你知道我们会因为得不到你的爱而痛苦
[48:19] Well, not me! 但我不会
[48:21] I was made for more than that. 我转变的意义远不止如此
[48:25] For a real love. 我是为了真爱
[48:28] Please. 求你了
[48:29] After all I’ve done, 为你付出那么多
[48:31] let me just have this one. 让我拥有这份爱吧
[48:38] Is this what you want as well? 这也是你想要的吗
[48:53] Fine. 好
[48:55] You may have him. 他是你的了
[49:26] He’s yours. 他是你的了
[49:27] Bury him. 把他埋了吧
[50:04] Alex? 亚力克丝
[50:09] He was hurt. 他受伤了
[50:11] He got out? 他出去了吗
[50:14] Yes, but I found him. 对 但我找到他了
[50:18] He lost a little blood, 有点失血
[50:19] but he’s gonna be just fine. 但他会没事的
[50:34] You saved my son. 你救了我儿子
[50:37] You saved mine. 你也救了我的
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme