时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | I don’t know if you can hear me. | 我不知道你是不是能听得到 |
[00:35] | I got to admit, you freaked me out before. | 我得承认 你之前吓坏我了 |
[00:39] | I didn’t understand you, but… | 我当时不理解你 但是 |
[00:42] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[00:45] | Come on, man, talk to me. | 跟我说话啊 |
[00:48] | I know everything about you. | 我了解你的一切 |
[00:51] | I’m a fan. | 我粉你哦 |
[00:54] | Your name is James Patrick March. | 你叫詹姆斯·帕特里克·马奇 |
[00:57] | You were born October 30, 1895. | 生于1895年10月30日 |
[01:02] | You’re a Scorpio, | 天蝎座 |
[01:04] | which explains a lot. | 这就很能说明问题了 |
[01:09] | You’re the greatest serial killer who’s ever lived. | 你是史上最伟大的连环杀手 |
[01:17] | How do you know all this? | 你都怎么知道的 |
[01:20] | I Googled you. | 我谷歌了你 |
[01:22] | That sounds obscene. | 听上去好猥琐 |
[01:24] | You were right, man. | 你没错 |
[01:26] | Killing | 杀人 |
[01:27] | is awesome. | 太爽了 |
[01:35] | High-five! | 击个掌 |
[01:38] | Good. You’ve found your calling. | 很好 你找到自己的使命了 |
[01:40] | Then you can appreciate what I’ve built here. | 那你就能明白我建造了什么 |
[01:43] | Secret rooms, hinged walls, | 密室 机关墙 |
[01:45] | acid pits, asphyxiation chambers. | 酸坑 窒息室 |
[01:49] | Are you familiar with my Black Closet? | 你知道我的黑橱柜吗 |
[02:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:13] | There are places in my murder palace | 我的杀人宫殿里有些地方 |
[02:15] | that have sat in cold neglect for far too long. | 已经被冷落太久 |
[02:19] | You can put them to good use, old boy. | 你可以好好利用一下 孩子 |
[02:22] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[02:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:26] | – Now… – My God, look at this. | -好了 -老天 看啊 |
[02:31] | The whole floor needs to be torn out. | 整层楼都得扒干净 |
[02:32] | This space is perfect for my atelier. | 这里做我的工作室再合适不过了 |
[02:35] | It’s gonna be sensational. | 肯定会很棒 |
[02:36] | And wait until you see this room. | 还有这个房间 |
[02:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[02:42] | Visiting a friend. | 见朋友 |
[02:45] | I was told that nobody lives on this floor. | 我以为这层没住人呢 |
[02:47] | You’re a squatter. | 你不该待在这儿 |
[02:49] | Tristan, you clean up pretty well. | 特里斯坦 你收拾得不错啊 |
[02:51] | I barely recognized you. | 我都要认不出你了 |
[02:53] | Thank you, Claudia. | 谢谢 克劳迪娅 |
[03:01] | What happened to your cut? | 你的伤痕呢 |
[03:06] | Get your paws off. | 手拿开 |
[03:07] | I’m not here to be a deposit | 我来可不是 |
[03:09] | in your spank bank. | 为了被你打骂的 |
[03:11] | Owned, Dad. | 被秒杀了吧 老爸 |
[03:15] | Get out. | 出去 |
[03:17] | I’ll call the cops if I see you in my hotel again. | 再在我的旅馆见到你 我就报警 |
[03:21] | Models. | 模特啊 |
[03:27] | Tear this floor out? | 把这层楼扒干净 |
[03:29] | Where will I launder the linens? | 那我去哪洗衣服啊 |
[03:31] | He can’t be allowed to touch a single room. | 不能让他碰任何一个房间 |
[03:34] | Don’t worry, dude. | 别担心 哥们 |
[03:38] | I got this. | 包在我身上 |
[04:52] | It’s hard to believe now | 现在说来难以置信 |
[04:54] | but raising kids was never a part of my hopes and dreams. | 但抚养孩子从来不是我的期待之一 |
[04:57] | My friends with babies only made me more resistant. | 我有孩子的朋友只让我更加抵触这事 |
[05:01] | Their lives seemed kind of dreary, to be honest. | 老实说 我觉得他们的生活很枯燥 |
[05:04] | I wanted to save kids, other people’s kids. | 我想拯救孩子 别人的孩子 |
[05:08] | If I’m honest? | 老实说 |
[05:10] | Being the best pediatrician possible | 做最好的儿科医生 |
[05:12] | was my only real dream. | 是我唯一真正的梦想 |
[05:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:22] | We’re going to get you to the hospital | 我们会送你去医院 |
[05:24] | and put you on a big fat IV of antibiotics. | 给你打一大袋抗生素 |
[05:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:28] | We just need his slippers and his coat. | 我们只需要他的大衣和拖鞋 |
[05:30] | Wait, wait, wait, hospital? | 等等 医院 |
[05:32] | This kind of pneumonia, | 这种肺炎 |
[05:33] | the one we associate with, uh, the measles, | 与麻疹相关 |
[05:35] | is something we like to treat, uh, | 我们一般采取 |
[05:37] | aggressively. | 强效手段治疗 |
[05:40] | I don’t understand why you didn’t you call me | 我不明白他烧过39度的时候 |
[05:42] | the second his fever went over a 103. | 你怎么不马上打给我 |
[05:44] | I… I guess I felt ashamed after our last conversation. | 我们上次谈话后 我太羞愧了 |
[05:47] | You made me feel pretty terrible. | 你让我很不好意思 |
[05:51] | Please just tell me he’s gonna be all right. | 求你告诉我他会没事的 |
[05:54] | I hope so. Upstairs. | 希望吧 在楼上 |
[06:02] | By the way, I’m not unaware of the obvious cliché here– | 对了 我并非不了解那些老生常谈 |
[06:06] | I wanted to save kids because I felt I needed saving. | 我想救孩子是因为我觉得自己需要被拯救 |
[06:10] | But in my case the cliché is dead on. | 但对我而言 还真是如此 |
[06:13] | Suffice it to say, mine was not a happy childhood. | 可以说 我的童年并不幸福 |
[06:29] | Then Holden showed up. | 然后霍尔登出现了 |
[06:34] | It was a tectonic shift | 那是个天大的转变 |
[06:37] | where everything I thought I knew about myself got rearranged. | 我对自己一切的认知都被打乱了 |
[06:41] | It was like I finally fell in love for real. | 就像我终于真正的爱上了一个人 |
[06:45] | All the cracks and missing pieces came together. | 裂缝都合上 碎片重新拼接起来 |
[06:49] | I felt whole. | 我觉得自己圆满了 |
[06:51] | I’d found my soul mate. | 我找到了灵魂伴侣 |
[06:58] | I couldn’t stop smelling his head. | 我一直不停地闻他的头 |
[07:01] | It made me feel drowsy and giddy, | 让我有种头晕目眩的感觉 |
[07:04] | like we were in the middle of a lavender field | 就像我们身处法国南部 |
[07:05] | in the south of France. | 一片薰衣草花田之中 |
[07:07] | The smell was real. | 闻起来好真实 |
[07:09] | He truly smelled like fresh lavender. | 他真的一股新鲜薰衣草的味道 |
[07:12] | It was and always will be my drug of choice. | 那将是我永远戒不掉的毒 |
[07:18] | I even wondered if I truly loved John, | 我甚至怀疑自己是否真的爱约翰 |
[07:21] | because my feelings for him | 因为我对他的感觉 |
[07:22] | were never as powerful as my feelings for Holden. | 从来不如对霍尔登那么强烈 |
[07:26] | And I’ve always felt guilty | 我一直觉得很内疚 |
[07:27] | because I never quite bonded like that with Scarlett | 因为斯嘉丽刚出生时我跟她 |
[07:29] | when she was a baby. | 就没那么有灵犀 |
[07:32] | It was a special kind of love. | 那是一种特别的爱 |
[07:34] | Maybe a once in a lifetime thing. | 或许是今生的唯一吧 |
[07:39] | And then he disappeared. | 然后他不见了 |
[07:40] | Holden! | 霍尔登 |
[07:42] | Holden? | 霍尔登 |
[07:45] | Holden! | 霍尔登 |
[07:47] | Holden! | 霍尔登 |
[07:55] | At first, | 起初 |
[07:56] | every time you hear the phone, | 你每次听到电话 |
[07:57] | you think they’ve found him. | 都以为是找到他了 |
[08:02] | Your heart pounds. | 心跳会加速 |
[08:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:07] | Then after a month or so, | 一个月左右后 |
[08:10] | the phone is just the phone. | 电话不再有任何特别意义 |
[08:14] | You do whatever you need to do to soldier on, | 你只能想尽一切办法撑下去 |
[08:17] | because, you tell yourself, | 因为你告诉自己 |
[08:18] | time is on your side. | 时间是你这边的 |
[08:23] | And then a year has gone by, and you understand | 然后多年过去 你明白了 |
[08:26] | that the next year will not be much different. | 下一年也不会有什么区别 |
[08:31] | This feeling will never go away… | 这种感觉永远不会消退 |
[08:33] | …’cause there is no getting over it, | 因为你无法释怀 |
[08:36] | there is no getting to the other side. | 你到不了另一边 |
[08:52] | I do carry on. | 我还在继续生活 |
[08:54] | Mostly for Scarlett. | 主要是为了斯嘉丽 |
[08:57] | But there are many days when I don’t really know why. | 但也有很多时候 我会不知道为什么 |
[09:01] | Some days are bearable. | 有些日子可以忍受 |
[09:05] | Today is very hard. | 今天就很难 |
[09:07] | Alex? | 亚历克丝 |
[09:09] | You with us? | 还在听吗 |
[09:11] | We haven’t heard a lot from you, Alex. | 你最近没怎么说话 亚历克丝 |
[09:17] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道要说什么 |
[09:21] | I’m afraid the truth | 恐怕我说出 |
[09:22] | about how I’m feeling wouldn’t be very helpful. | 我究竟有什么感觉也不会有什么用 |
[09:26] | This is the right place for you to speak your truth. | 在这里你正是要说出心里话 |
[09:29] | And the right time. | 现在正是时候 |
[09:32] | Honestly, I’m angry. | 老实说 我很生气 |
[09:36] | I mean, I don’t understand, Scarlett. | 我不明白 斯嘉丽 |
[09:41] | It’s like you’re trying to hurt me. | 就你好像有意想伤害我 |
[09:47] | Us. | 还有爸爸 |
[09:50] | I don’t have the sense that Scarlett holds any ill will. | 我并不觉得斯嘉丽有恶意 |
[09:54] | Her stories strike me as being | 我觉得她的故事 |
[09:56] | more about wanting to alleviate your pain, | 更多是想减轻你的痛苦 |
[09:58] | wanting the family whole again. | 希望家庭再次完整 |
[10:00] | You’re both wrong. | 你们都错了 |
[10:02] | It’s not about my mother or the family. | 不是为了妈妈或这个家 |
[10:04] | It’s what happened. | 事实就是如此 |
[10:06] | Scarlett, tell us the story | 斯嘉丽 按照你记忆里那样 |
[10:10] | exactly how you remember it. | 把事情说一遍 |
[10:11] | Tell us everything. | 全部说出来 |
[10:19] | Well, there’s a room where they all play Nintendo | 有个房间 他们都在里面打任天堂 |
[10:22] | and there are these big glass things full of jelly beans. | 还有很大的玻璃罐 里面都是糖豆 |
[10:25] | That sounds like a fun place. | 听上去挺好玩的 |
[10:27] | And he sleeps in the bottom | 他睡在一口 |
[10:30] | of a glass coffin | 玻璃棺材里 |
[10:31] | in the bottom of an empty swimming pool. | 棺材放在一个空泳池底 |
[10:34] | That’s when I first saw him. | 我最先就是在那儿见到他的 |
[10:37] | He was just waking up. | 他刚刚醒来 |
[10:38] | And when you first saw him… | 你最初见到他时 |
[10:42] | and what did he say exactly? | 他说什么了 |
[10:44] | Does he talk about us? | 他提到我们了吗 |
[10:46] | No, he was different. | 没有 他变了 |
[10:48] | He didn’t have normal feelings. | 他没有正常的感觉了 |
[10:51] | And he smelled like | 而且他有一股 |
[10:53] | lavender. | 薰衣草味儿 |
[10:56] | You know, like those candles we have at home. | 就像我们家里的蜡烛 |
[11:02] | Yes, dear. | 是的 |
[11:04] | Yes, the change of scenery was good for Will. | 是啊 换换地方对威尔有好处 |
[11:05] | He was getting too stale in New York. | 他在纽约要发霉了 |
[11:07] | Yes, Jess. | 是啊 杰西 |
[11:09] | I’m losing you. | 我要听不到了 |
[11:10] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗 |
[11:12] | – Claudia… – Yes. | -克劳迪娅 -嗯 |
[11:14] | We need to get Mario Testino out here to do a shoot. | 我们得把马里奥·特斯蒂诺请来拍照片 |
[11:16] | Did you hear that? Jess? | 听到了吗 杰西 |
[11:18] | Oh, darn. | 该死 |
[11:20] | 杰西·B 通话中断 | |
[12:12] | No! | 不 |
[12:18] | No! | 不 |
[12:22] | Help me! No! | 救命 不要 |
[12:45] | I got the guys checking on Islamic terrorist groups | 我让人查了当地的 |
[12:48] | active in the area. | 伊斯兰恐怖组织 |
[12:50] | You know, this could be another | 这可能又是 |
[12:53] | Charlie Hebdo thing. | 《查理周刊》那种事 |
[13:00] | This is a gossip site. | 这是个八卦网站 |
[13:24] | He stopped their tongues from wagging. | 他让他们再不能嚼舌头了 |
[13:29] | Thou shalt not bear false witness. | 不可作假证 |
[13:40] | These people trafficked in lies. | 这些人做谎言的买卖 |
[13:43] | They broke the commandment. | 打破了十诫 |
[13:48] | Have ballistics run a check on the casings at the scene | 让弹道科分析现场的弹壳 |
[13:50] | with casings from previous murders. | 对比此前凶案找到的弹壳 |
[13:52] | All of the cases? | 所有吗 |
[13:53] | Yeah, all of them. | 是的 所有 |
[13:54] | Gotcha. | 好的 |
[13:55] | There may be a previous commandment murder | 此前可能有被我们遗漏的 |
[13:56] | – that we missed. – We’ll cross-reference. | -十诫凶案 -我们会对比查看一下 |
[13:58] | I’m not sure, but I think… | 虽然未必 但是… |
[14:01] | Help me. | 救我 |
[14:03] | Help me. | 救我 |
[14:29] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[14:31] | I picked the lock. | 撬锁 |
[14:34] | When I was first starting out modeling, | 我最初开始做模特时 |
[14:35] | I made extra scratch as a thief. | 我还靠偷东西挣外快 |
[14:39] | I’m not the waiting tables type. | 我不是做服务生的料 |
[14:41] | I did six months for breaking and entering. | 因为擅闯蹲了六个月牢 |
[14:42] | Did you know that? | 知道吗 |
[14:45] | Look, I’m sorry about the show. | 演出的事我很抱歉 |
[14:48] | I’m clean now, I swear. | 我戒了 我发誓 |
[14:52] | You and I used to get along great when I was clean. | 我以前没吸毒时我们处得很好的 |
[14:56] | You thought I was hilarious. | 你觉得我很逗 |
[15:00] | Every beautiful young thing is hilarious. | 所有年轻美丽的人都很逗 |
[15:04] | And then you get old and you don’t understand | 然后你们老了 就不明白 |
[15:06] | why everyone isn’t still laughing at your jokes. | 为什么你讲笑话不逗了 |
[15:13] | How did they fix that scar? | 那道疤是怎么修复的 |
[15:18] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 你给我看我就给你看 |
[15:28] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[15:30] | They’re the original plans for the hotel. | 是旅馆的原始图纸 |
[15:32] | Well, they’re the ones that are registered with the city, | 是在市里登记的 |
[15:34] | but they’re not the plans for this hotel. | 但并非真正的图纸 |
[15:37] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:43] | Well, for one thing, there’s that hallway on three | 首先 是三楼那条没有门的走廊 |
[15:45] | with no doors that goes nowhere. | 没有门 也不知通往何处 |
[15:49] | And, uh, | 还有 |
[15:50] | according to these plans, | 根据蓝图显示 |
[15:52] | there’s rooms off of them and access to the stairwell. | 这里应该有房间 还能通向楼梯间 |
[15:54] | So I think somebody submitted these plans | 所以我想 有人画了这些图 |
[15:57] | to get through inspection, | 只为了通过审查 |
[15:58] | but then just built how they wanted to. | 然后他们按照自己的想法建了酒店 |
[16:01] | Man, you smell good. | 你闻起来真棒 |
[16:03] | You know that’s actually the worst part | 你知道在牢里 |
[16:05] | about being in jail? | 最坏的一点是什么吗 |
[16:06] | It’s not the food | 不是食物 |
[16:08] | or being locked up like a dog. | 也不是像狗一样被锁起来 |
[16:11] | It’s the smell. | 而是味道 |
[16:12] | Everyone smells like shit. | 人人都散发着臭味 |
[16:17] | Doesn’t stop you from doing stuff, though, you know? | 不过这也阻止不了你 你懂吗 |
[16:21] | Man has needs, right? | 男人总有需求 |
[16:26] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:27] | What is happening? | 发生了什么 |
[16:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:56] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[16:58] | Stay… | 留下来 |
[17:03] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[17:05] | What… | 怎么回事 |
[17:11] | Looking at an O.D. here? | 又是个吸毒过量的吗 |
[17:13] | You’d think so, | 看上去像 |
[17:13] | but everything’s telling me withdrawals. | 但这其实是戒断反应 |
[17:15] | I don’t think this man’s had | 这个人应该好几天 |
[17:16] | a needle in him in a few days. | 都没有注射过毒品了 |
[17:17] | At least. | 至少好几天没碰过 |
[17:18] | – The blood? – Not his. | -那血呢 -不是他的 |
[17:22] | Let’s get him sedated. | 给他注射镇静剂 |
[17:23] | No! Please! I’m sorry! | 对不起 求你了 对不起 |
[17:25] | – I didn’t mean it! – Wait! Wait! Wait! | -我不是故意的 -等等 |
[17:27] | – Please. I’m sorry. – Wait, why are you sorry? | -求你了 对不起 -你为什么说对不起 |
[17:29] | – Detective. – I didn’t mean to kill her. | -警探 -我不是有意杀她的 |
[17:31] | Wait, wait, who-who did you kill? | 你杀了谁 |
[17:33] | I thought it was the other one. | 我看错人了 |
[17:34] | – The junkie whore. – Sally? Sally? | -那个吸毒的妓女 -萨利 |
[17:37] | She did this to me. | 是她干的 |
[17:38] | She lied to me. | 她骗了我 |
[17:39] | She said that I’d be free. | 她说这样我就能自由了 |
[17:41] | Okay, got to go. | 得进手术室了 |
[17:42] | Got to go! | 放开他 |
[17:46] | We’re losing him. | 他快不行了 |
[18:23] | I hear she checked out. | 听说她退房了 |
[18:28] | Who did? | 谁 |
[18:30] | That shit-don’t-stink fashion editor. | 那个高高在上的时尚编辑 |
[18:33] | Guess this place wasn’t up to her standards. | 看来这个地方对她来说不够优雅 |
[18:36] | Not everyone can appreciate it here. | 毕竟不是每个人都能欣赏这里 |
[18:39] | All this lovely darkness. | 这美丽的黑暗 |
[18:43] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[18:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:46] | I really don’t. | 我真的不知道 |
[18:48] | Why don’t you tell me about your friend? | 何不不跟我说说你的朋友呢 |
[18:49] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[18:50] | The one at St. Vincent’s. | 在圣文森特医院那个 |
[18:51] | Junkie, covered in blood, not his. | 全身沾满别人血的那个瘾君子 |
[18:53] | Oh, well, junkies. | 瘾君子啊 |
[18:56] | You can’t believe a word they say. | 他们的话不能信 |
[19:04] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[19:08] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[19:14] | Why are you wasting your time on junkies? | 你干嘛把时间浪费在瘾君子身上 |
[19:18] | We only hurt ourselves. | 我们只会自己伤害自己 |
[19:24] | It’s not like breaking one of the Ten Commandments. | 我们又不是破了十诫 |
[19:29] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[19:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:34] | Didn’t you go to Sunday school? | 你难道没去过主日学校吗 |
[19:35] | How about “Thou shalt not kill”? | 那总听过”不可杀人”吧 |
[19:38] | Well, that Commandment is always translated wrong. | 那条诫文的翻译其实一直是错的 |
[19:41] | It should be “Thou shalt not commit murder.” | 其实应该是”不可谋杀他人” |
[19:44] | Killing can be a righteous act. | 杀人也可能是正义之举 |
[19:50] | You’ve been in my room. | 你去过我房间 |
[19:52] | No. | 没有 |
[19:55] | But if that’s an invitation… | 如果这是邀请的话 |
[19:57] | How about this for an invitation? | 如果我这样邀请你呢 |
[20:00] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[20:03] | Goody. | 太好了 |
[20:10] | I know you sent me that text. | 我知道是你给我发的信息 |
[20:12] | I don’t know how deeply you’re involved, | 我不知道你牵扯了多少 |
[20:13] | or if you’re working with someone, | 是否还有同谋 |
[20:15] | or maybe just starved for attention. | 还是说你只是渴求别人的关注 |
[20:18] | I am starving. | 我只是饥渴 |
[20:21] | You’re starving, too. | 你也是 |
[20:24] | I can taste it on you. | 我能尝出来 |
[20:38] | Come on, Detective, | 来吧 警探 |
[20:42] | show me right from wrong. | 告诉我什么是对错 |
[20:58] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[21:02] | I wish you could. | 我也希望你可以 |
[21:17] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[21:19] | You and I… | 你和我 |
[21:21] | we’re meant to be. | 我们是天生一对 |
[21:37] | Hey, Dono. | 多诺万 |
[21:39] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[21:42] | Look, you need any, uh, help packing? | 需要帮忙打包吗 |
[21:46] | I, um, I printed out some Craigslist ads | 我打出一些广告 |
[21:48] | for apartments for us. | 上面有待出租的公寓 |
[21:49] | Some nice two-bedrooms. | 有些不错的双人间 |
[21:51] | And this one… this is… | 还有这个 |
[21:53] | Get this, this is the building in Santa Monica | 看看这个 圣莫妮卡的房子 |
[21:56] | where they captured Whitey Bulger. | 就是他们抓住白毛巴尔杰[著名杀人犯]的地方 |
[21:58] | Just look at it– it’s glamorous, right? | 看啊 多美啊 |
[22:01] | I will live with the addicts in Shitter’s Alley | 我宁愿和瘾君子住在下水道 |
[22:04] | in a box in MacArthur Park, | 弄个纸箱住在麦克阿瑟公园 |
[22:06] | covered in the piss and shit of this horror of a city | 浑身盖满秽物 |
[22:10] | before I even consider | 也绝对不会考虑 |
[22:11] | living under the same roof as you again. | 跟你住在同一屋檐下 |
[22:15] | You’re a drama queen. | 你总是小题大做 |
[22:17] | Baby, this is our chance. | 宝贝 这是我们的机会 |
[22:19] | This is what we’ve been waiting for. | 我们等的就是这个 |
[22:21] | Listen… | 听着 |
[22:22] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[22:24] | She never loved you. | 她从没爱过你 |
[22:26] | She was just using you. | 她只是在利用你 |
[22:27] | I knew that cold snake would get bored. | 我就知道那条冷血的蛇会厌倦你的 |
[22:29] | Not because of you. | 不是你的原因 |
[22:30] | You know, because that’s just how snakes are. | 因为那就是蛇的天性 |
[22:34] | You really have no idea how much I hate you, do you? | 你真是不知道我有多恨你 是不是 |
[22:38] | And I get that you never wanted to take | 我知道 你从来都不曾认真 |
[22:40] | any authentic interest in me or my needs, | 关注过我 或者我的需求 |
[22:43] | but I have worked so hard over the past few years | 但我努力了那么多年 |
[22:45] | to get you to notice how much I despise you. | 来让你意识到我有多讨厌你 |
[22:48] | Now, you hold on a minute. | 你等等 |
[22:50] | I gave my life to you. | 我把命都给了你 |
[22:52] | You have no clue how hard it was for me to raise you | 你根本不知道我为了养育你有多努力 |
[22:55] | – and the sacrifices that I made. – Name one, | -我又为你牺牲了多少 -说出一条来 |
[22:58] | one that didn’t serve your perverted view of yourself. | 哪一条不是为了服务你变态需求的 |
[23:01] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[23:05] | You think it was an easy choice, kicking him out? | 你觉得赶他走是个很轻易的抉择吗 |
[23:07] | Becoming a single mother at that time? | 在那种时候成为单亲母亲 |
[23:09] | Nobody did that, but I did, | 没人那样做 但我做了 |
[23:12] | because he was nowhere near man enough to raise you. | 因为他根本不是人 他无权养育你 |
[23:14] | My father was the best thing in my life. | 我父亲是我人生中最好的一件事 |
[23:17] | I once hid out in the trunk of his Buick, | 有一次我躲在他别克车的后备箱里 |
[23:19] | and he made it all the way to Bakersfield | 他一路开去了贝克尔斯菲市 |
[23:20] | before he noticed and took me back home. | 才发现了我 带我回了家 |
[23:24] | Imagine that. | 想想吧 |
[23:25] | He didn’t even know his own son was in the trunk of his car. | 他根本不知道自己的儿子在后备箱里 |
[23:28] | The guy was an asshole; he was a moron. | 他就是个混蛋 是个白痴 |
[23:31] | Do you know, when you kicked him out, | 你知道当你赶他走的时候 |
[23:33] | he sat me down and asked me to promise | 他坐下来对我说 让我保证 |
[23:35] | that when I was old enough I would run away? | 一长到足够年纪就离开这个家 |
[23:38] | I had a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[23:39] | Oh, she had a plan. | 还有计划呢 |
[23:46] | I went to an AA meeting once, | 有次我去参加毒瘾互诫会 |
[23:48] | and after I stood up and shared about you, | 当我站起来跟大家分享你的事情时 |
[23:50] | people came up to me, hardcore addicts, | 大家都来看我 那些顽固的吸毒者 |
[23:53] | and they were like, “Wow, man, no wonder you use.” | 他们好像在说 怪不得你会吸毒 |
[23:58] | Every choice you made | 你做出的每个选择 |
[24:00] | was a disaster. | 都是场灾难 |
[24:02] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[24:03] | that insane vegetarian cult. | 还有那个疯狂的素食主义邪教 |
[24:06] | The “Breatharaians” were cutting-edge. | 戒断禁食当时是很前沿的科学 |
[24:08] | They were using food as medicine. | 他们用食物作为药物 |
[24:10] | I had so much fiber in my diet, I shit my pants at school. | 我吃了太多的粗纤维 在学校拉裤子里了 |
[24:13] | Fine, you make a list | 好吧 你列张清单 |
[24:16] | of all the ways I have failed you. | 写出所有我让你失望的事情 |
[24:19] | And you know what I say to your list? | 你知道我会对你的清单说什么吗 |
[24:21] | Shit on it. | 拿去擦屁股吧 |
[24:22] | Because my list beats yours. | 因为你让我失望的事情更多 |
[24:25] | Item one, I gave you life. | 第一 我给了你生命 |
[24:29] | Item two, I saved your life. | 第二 我救了你 |
[24:32] | I wanted to die! | 我想死 |
[24:34] | Coke, crack, heroin– none of them could do it, | 可卡因 强效可卡因 海洛因 都无法做到 |
[24:37] | so I decided death was my only way away from you. | 所以我决定死亡才是唯一摆脱你的方法 |
[24:39] | I chose it. | 是我选的 |
[24:41] | You hated me like that? | 你就那么恨我吗 |
[24:44] | And you let me stay here looking after you? | 你还让我留在这里照顾你 |
[24:48] | A real mother would have let her son die in peace. | 真正的母亲应该让她的儿子安详的死去 |
[24:52] | She would have buried me. | 她应该埋掉我 |
[24:54] | And grieved. | 然后哀悼 |
[24:56] | What mother wouldn’t have wanted her son to live? | 哪个母亲不希望自己的儿子活着 |
[25:01] | Wouldn’t have done everything possible to save him? | 哪个母亲不会竭尽所能救回自己的儿子呢 |
[25:05] | You didn’t bring me back for me. | 你救我根本不是为了我 |
[25:08] | You brought me back for you. | 你救我只是为了你自己 |
[25:11] | I’m leaving here. | 我要走了 |
[25:13] | Tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[25:18] | But… | 但是… |
[25:20] | …what am I supposed to do? | 我该做什么呢 |
[25:23] | I don’t know who I am if I’m not your mother. | 如果不做你的母亲 我都不知道自己是谁 |
[25:33] | Honestly, if that is really true, | 说实话 如果那样 |
[25:37] | you should kill yourself. | 你应该杀了你自己 |
[25:40] | You should do it even if it isn’t. | 就算不是那样你也该去死 |
[26:47] | Hey, are you having some car trouble? | 你的车出问题了吗 |
[26:54] | Picked a pretty shitty place for it. | 这地方可不太好 |
[27:01] | These streets can be dangerous. | 这几条街很危险的 |
[27:43] | I didn’t mean to just show up like this. | 我也不想突然出现的 |
[27:45] | I tried calling. | 我打过电话 |
[27:46] | I kept getting your voice mail. | 总是接到语音留言 |
[27:48] | Yeah, the service in here is pretty much shit. | 是啊 这里手机信号不太好 |
[27:54] | Scotch. | 威士忌 |
[27:57] | Soda pop. | 苏打水 |
[28:05] | Am I interrupting something? | 我是不是打扰你了 |
[28:07] | You’re fidgety. | 你很烦躁 |
[28:09] | No. | 不是 |
[28:10] | I’m just… I’m just a little preoccupied with a case. | 我只是 只是为了件案子而烦心 |
[28:13] | You look terrible. | 你状态很不好 |
[28:14] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你多久没睡觉了 |
[28:16] | I’m fine, Alex. | 我没事 亚历克丝 |
[28:20] | Maybe you should get a real drink. | 也许你该喝杯酒 |
[28:22] | I mean, it’s obvious you need one. | 显然你需要来一点 |
[28:26] | Why would you say that to me? | 为什么这样说 |
[28:27] | You’re not in AA– you don’t have a drinking problem. | 你不用戒酒 你没有酗酒问题 |
[28:29] | You need to give up this obsession with control. | 你要放弃对控制的执念 |
[28:32] | I need to stay sharp. | 我需要保持清醒 |
[28:34] | Well, you might need one in a minute. | 等会儿你也许会需要的 |
[28:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:48] | I don’t expect you to sign them right away. | 我没指望你会马上就签 |
[28:50] | I know you were gonna want to look them over. | 我知道你会想仔细看看 |
[28:54] | No. | 不 |
[28:56] | Alex, not now. | 亚历克丝 现在不行 |
[28:57] | John, we have to. | 约翰 我们不离不行 |
[28:58] | For each other, for our daughter. | 为了我们彼此 为了女儿 |
[29:00] | I think this is why Scarlett is telling these wild stories, | 我觉得之所以斯嘉丽总说那些奇怪的故事 |
[29:03] | ’cause we haven’t moved on. | 是因为我们都没有向前看 |
[29:07] | I mean, a divorce? | 非得离婚吗 |
[29:08] | I don’t want a divorce, I-I never did– I-I love you. | 我不想离婚 我不想 我爱你 |
[29:11] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:12] | But it’s not enough, not anymore. | 但光有爱不够 远远不够 |
[29:14] | I know it’s been rough with me out of the house, but… | 我知道我搬走后 你不好过 但… |
[29:16] | It hasn’t been rough. | 我没有不好过 |
[29:17] | It hasn’t been rough at all– in fact, it’s been great. | 一点也没觉得不好过 而且感觉很好 |
[29:20] | I didn’t think that I could do it, but I can. | 我也没想到我可以的 但我做到了 |
[29:23] | I don’t think you should come back. | 我觉得你不该回来 |
[29:25] | It’ll just make things harder for everyone, | 只会让大家都更为难 |
[29:27] | because, in the end, this is what we need to do. | 因为到最后 我们必须这么做 |
[29:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:31] | Please, please don’t tear this family apart. | 求求你别拆散这个家庭 |
[29:34] | I’m not the one tearing our family apart. | 不是我拆散家庭 |
[29:36] | Someone else did that when they stole our son. | 那人偷走我们孩子的时候 这个家就已经散了 |
[29:42] | John. | 约翰 |
[29:46] | John. | 约翰 |
[29:48] | Stay. Stay. | 留下 别走 |
[29:53] | Something’s wrong with me. | 我有点不舒服 |
[29:56] | I-I think I’m going crazy. | 我觉得我要疯了 |
[29:59] | I feel like I’m seeing things. | 我觉得我产生幻象了 |
[30:03] | Let’s get you back to your room, okay? | 我送你回房间 好不好 |
[30:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[30:13] | That’s clumsy of me. | 我真是笨手笨脚的 |
[30:15] | You never need to apologize | 就算你把一杯玛歌酒庄[葡萄酒] |
[30:17] | for pouring a glass of Chateau Margaux. | 都倒在我身上 也不用道歉 |
[30:19] | I was afraid you’d think this was too much. | 我是怕你觉得我逾越了 |
[30:22] | Oh, you mean the dress? | 你是指裙子 |
[30:23] | The night out on the town? | 还是镇上那一晚 |
[30:25] | This nightcap? | 还是这杯睡前酒 |
[30:27] | – You know I’m gay. – I’m not stupid. | -你知道我是同性恋 -我又不傻 |
[30:30] | We’re destined for something much more… | 我们之间的关系注定要更… |
[30:33] | intimate. | 亲密 |
[30:45] | What if I told you… Will Drake had to die? | 要是我告诉你 威尔·德雷克必须死呢 |
[30:57] | Then you know the truth. | 那你就知道真相了 |
[31:01] | The well is dry. | 井要枯竭了 |
[31:07] | Just yesterday I drew a pair of Bermudas in cannabis print. | 昨天我就设计出一条大麻图案的大短裤 |
[31:11] | So much for the West Coast influence. | 看来西海岸也不能激发我的灵感了 |
[31:16] | I happen to think you’re a genius. | 恰巧 我觉得你是个天才 |
[31:19] | But you’ve been comfortable for far too long. | 但你舒服得太久了 |
[31:22] | You need to burn… | 你得浴火 |
[31:24] | so you can rise from the ashes. | 才能从灰烬中重生 |
[31:28] | Kill Will. | 杀了威尔 |
[31:36] | You’re giving me dangerous thoughts. | 你在给我注入危险的想法 |
[31:38] | All great ideas are deadly. | 所有伟大的想法都是致命的 |
[31:41] | I feel the same way with you right now | 现在和你在一起的感觉 |
[31:43] | as I did when I kissed my first man. | 如同我第一次亲吻男人 |
[31:49] | How many times have you been with a woman? | 你和女人做过几次 |
[31:51] | A few. | 有几次 |
[31:52] | But they all ended… | 但都以不满足… |
[31:55] | unfulfilled. | 而告终 |
[31:57] | No danger in that tonight. | 今晚不用担心这个 |
[32:08] | What is this shit? | 搞什么鬼 |
[32:10] | Where did you get the balls to eat out of my dish, man? | 你哪儿来的胆子敢动我的菜 伙计 |
[32:14] | I’ll call you later. | 我过会儿打给你 |
[32:16] | By the way, | 顺说一句 |
[32:18] | you’re hard. | 你硬了 |
[32:39] | So that’s it. | 就这样了吗 |
[32:42] | It’s just over between us? | 我们结束了 |
[32:44] | Don’t be such a child. | 别这么孩子气 |
[32:45] | What am I suppose to think? | 要不然我该怎么想 |
[32:47] | I mean, I don’t even get it. All he has is money. | 我不明白 他只有钱 |
[32:49] | Then you do get it. | 那你已经明白了 |
[32:51] | What? You’re rich. | 什么 你不有钱呢嘛 |
[32:54] | I used to be. | 曾经有 |
[33:01] | And then I met Bernie. | 之后我遇到了伯尼 |
[33:04] | Madoff was very good at separating people from their money, | 麦道夫非常擅长让人花钱 |
[33:08] | because he’d make you beg to give it to him. | 因为他会让你求着把钱给他 |
[33:12] | All my rich friends got richer, | 我富有的朋友们都变得更加富有了 |
[33:14] | 20% return every year. | 每年两成收益 |
[33:16] | But he wouldn’t take mine, not until he could get it all. | 但他不肯收我的钱 直到全部都落入他手 |
[33:19] | The stocks, | 股票 |
[33:21] | the bonds, | 债券 |
[33:22] | the hotel. | 旅馆 |
[33:25] | Bernie went to prison, | 伯尼进了监狱 |
[33:26] | and I lost everything. | 我失去了一切 |
[33:29] | So that’s why you didn’t want me to kill Drake? | 所以你才不肯让我杀德雷克 |
[33:34] | Will Drake can’t die | 在我嫁给他之前 |
[33:37] | until after I marry him | 威尔·德雷克不能死 |
[33:42] | and take every goddamn penny. | 我要把他的每个子儿都拿过来 |
[33:59] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[34:01] | It’s no wonder you’re in such a state, | 难怪你的精神状态这么糟糕 |
[34:02] | sleeping five feet away from all this. | 睡在离这些东西一米五的地方 |
[34:07] | I don’t do much sleeping anymore. | 我睡的时间很短 |
[34:09] | Which is why you’re gonna take these. | 所以你得吃药 |
[34:12] | Drink them down. | 吃了吧 |
[34:15] | You don’t have a fever. | 你没发烧 |
[34:16] | You just need some rest. | 只是需要好好休息 |
[34:18] | A few hours sleep, and everything will be clearer. | 睡几个小时 一切都会明朗起来 |
[34:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:39] | I’m so sorry, Alex. | 我真抱歉 亚历克丝 |
[34:42] | I’m sorry I couldn’t keep our family together. | 抱歉我没能让我们家永远在一起 |
[34:45] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉… |
[34:47] | I couldn’t bring your boy back home to you. | 我不能把儿子带回家来 |
[34:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:56] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[34:58] | I know how much you loved him. | 我知道你有多爱他 |
[35:00] | More than me, | 比我更爱他 |
[35:02] | more than Scarlett. | 比斯嘉丽更爱他 |
[35:04] | – John. – It’s okay. | -约翰 -没事的 |
[35:06] | I never minded. | 我从不介意 |
[35:09] | That’s how I love you. | 我就是这样爱你的 |
[35:32] | Let’s have another baby. | 我们再生个孩子吧 |
[35:34] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[35:38] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[35:40] | We still love each other. | 我们依然相爱 |
[35:44] | The divorce papers are here. | 离婚文件放在这儿了 |
[35:48] | If you have any questions, just call the lawyer. | 如果有什么问题 联系律师吧 |
[36:26] | Is this hell? | 这是地狱吗 |
[36:28] | No. | 不 |
[36:29] | If this were hell, I’d be the one | 如果这是地狱 我才会穿着 |
[36:31] | in that awful Zara knockoff that you’re wearing. | 你那件糟糕的Zara冒牌货 |
[37:12] | Holden? | 霍尔登 |
[37:15] | Hi, Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[37:46] | Get the lead out, will you? | 快点 好吗 |
[37:48] | I’m terrified of needles. | 我害怕针 |
[37:49] | I just want this over with. | 我只想结束这一切 |
[37:51] | First, you need to tell me | 首先你得告诉我 |
[37:52] | why I should be doing you this kindness, | 我凭什么帮你 |
[37:55] | when I could just push you right out that window, | 我明明可以直接把你推出窗口 |
[37:57] | even things up. | 就当扯平 |
[37:59] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[38:00] | You’re not gonna torment me now. | 别这个时候给我不好受了 |
[38:02] | I think it would be good for you to talk about why you want to die. | 我觉得谈谈你想死的原因对你有好处 |
[38:07] | Entertain me with your self-loathing. | 讲讲你为什么自暴自弃 让我开心开心 |
[38:12] | It’s not about why die. | 不是为什么死 |
[38:15] | It’s about why continue to live. | 而是为什么还要活下去 |
[38:22] | I can’t think of a single reason. | 我不想出任何原因 |
[38:26] | I guess I’m just not lovable. | 我就是不值得被爱吧 |
[38:29] | Now, what’s to say. | 这么说吧 |
[38:31] | My own son hates me. | 我的亲骨肉都恨我 |
[38:35] | He always has. | 一直都恨 |
[38:38] | You know, I see people laughing and smiling | 我看别人言笑晏晏 |
[38:43] | and I cannot for the life of me understand why. | 而我根本不懂笑点在哪 |
[38:48] | I just don’t get the joke anymore. | 我再也不会笑了 |
[38:53] | I am the joke. | 我就是个笑话吧 |
[39:10] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[39:12] | We are going total bye-bye, right? | 这次是永别了 对吧 |
[39:16] | You swear you don’t have any unfinished business here? | 你发誓你没有未竟之事了 |
[39:20] | Because I am stuck in this place, thanks to you, | 因为你 我才被困在鬼地方 |
[39:23] | so I want to be one 100% sure that when I do this, | 所以动手之前我得确认好 我再也不会见到 |
[39:26] | I am done with your miserable old ass. | 你这个可悲的老太婆了 |
[39:32] | In other words, | 换句话说 |
[39:34] | don’t haunt my hallways, bitch. | 别在让我在走廊里见到你 贱人 |
[39:38] | I want nothing more than the dark silence of death itself. | 我只想要黑暗永寂的死亡 |
[39:44] | Well, you’ve come to the right girl. | 那你找对人了 |
[40:13] | How many junkies did you feed on, Donovan? | 你吸食了多少瘾君子啊 多诺万 |
[40:21] | You’re no good to anyone in this condition, | 你这状况对谁都没好处 |
[40:24] | so I’m gonna clean you up, | 所以我要净化你 |
[40:25] | get that poison out of your blood. | 将毒排出血液 |
[40:28] | And then we’ll see if you can be of any use to me. | 再看看你对我能有什么用 |
[40:33] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[40:35] | Now, that’s the wrong question. | 问错问题了 |
[40:37] | What you should be asking is who was I? | 你应该问的是 我曾经是谁 |
[40:45] | Somebody order room service? | 有人叫了客房服务 |
[40:47] | I was the queen of them all. | 我曾是他们所有人的女王 |
[40:51] | No, we ordered hookers. | 不 我们叫了妓女 |
[40:57] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[41:15] | I don’t get on my knees for no man. | 我从不向男人下跪 |
[41:18] | Cut! | 卡 |
[41:19] | Okay, guys. | 大家真棒 |
[41:21] | That looked good. | 看起来真棒 |
[41:25] | I had come to Hollywood | 我来到好莱坞 |
[41:26] | with barely a high school education | 连高中文凭都没有 |
[41:29] | and no prospects. | 前途一片渺茫 |
[41:31] | It wasn’t long before I was a star. | 但没多久我就成了明星 |
[41:36] | My pictures grossed ten, | 我演的电影赚到的钱 |
[41:38] | 15 times what they cost to produce. | 是成本的10到15倍 |
[41:41] | Somebody was making money. | 有人赚大了 |
[41:43] | It just wasn’t me. | 但那个人不是我 |
[41:45] | They call what we did B-movies. | 人们说我们拍的都是B级片 |
[41:49] | I wanted more. | 我想要更多 |
[41:51] | A chance, Mr. Samuels. | 一个机会 塞缪尔斯先生 |
[41:54] | That’s all I’m asking. | 我只求一个机会 |
[41:56] | Before you cast Jane Fonda, | 你定下简·方达[著名女演员]之前 |
[41:59] | just let me read. | 让我读读剧本吧 |
[42:01] | The role of Sally Hyde is going to require… | 莎莉·海德[电影《荣归》女主]这个角色需要 |
[42:03] | A white woman. | 白人女性 |
[42:05] | A serious actress. | 正经的女演员 |
[42:08] | I’m very serious. | 我相当正经 |
[42:10] | 洛 杉 矶 1977年 | |
[42:13] | I’ll tell you what. | 跟你说 |
[42:14] | I’ve taken a room at the hotel. | 我在酒店订了间房 |
[42:16] | Why don’t you come up for a drink, | 要不上去一起喝几杯 |
[42:17] | and we can talk more about it. | 我们再谈谈 |
[42:19] | Ramona Royale. | 拉蒙娜·罗耶尔 |
[42:22] | What an honor. | 真荣幸 |
[42:24] | I’ve seen all your pictures. | 我看过你所有的影片 |
[42:28] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[42:33] | Now. | 立刻 |
[42:40] | What did you just do? | 你这是干什么 |
[42:42] | Saved you from making a humiliating mistake. | 免得你犯下一个羞耻的错误 |
[42:47] | All she’d done was look at that producer, | 她只看了一眼制片人 |
[42:50] | and he’d turn tail and run. | 他就夹着尾巴跑了 |
[42:53] | Now she was looking at me. | 她当时看着我 |
[42:55] | But I didn’t feel like running. | 但我没想跑 |
[42:59] | She was this rarified, timeless creature. | 她是纯净永恒的生物 |
[43:02] | She knew everything about art, literature, fashion. | 她懂艺术 文学 时尚的一切 |
[43:08] | This was the world I wanted to live in, | 我想住进这样的世界 |
[43:11] | and she promised I could– | 她承诺我可以 |
[43:13] | forever. | 永远留下 |
[43:37] | It was glorious. | 感觉太棒了 |
[43:42] | She taught me I could be a lady and badass. | 她教我如何优雅 如何坏 |
[43:46] | There was nothing I couldn’t be… | 我可以成为任何人… |
[44:00] | …except hers forever. | 但永远走不进她的心 |
[44:10] | Prophet Moses was in the vanguard of those early, heady days, | 在那个迷乱的年代 图派克和大佬已经小有名气 |
[44:14] | back when Tupac and Biggie were making some noise. | 先知摩西算得上是前卫 |
[44:17] | But he hadn’t broken through yet. | 但还不算成功 |
[44:20] | Which is why the record company | 所以唱片公司 |
[44:21] | put him up at the Cortez and not the Four Seasons. | 让他住在科泰兹旅馆而不是四季酒店 |
[44:25] | Mo was a poet. | 摩是个诗人 |
[44:27] | And he was, without exception, | 绝无例外 |
[44:30] | the most beautiful man I had ever seen. | 他是我见过最帅的男人 |
[44:35] | I always thought | 我以前总以为 |
[44:36] | she was the great love of my life. | 她会是我一生的挚爱 |
[44:39] | I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[44:41] | It was Mo. | 摩才是 |
[44:50] | And I aimed to be with him forever. | 我想要与他永生相伴 |
[45:11] | You ready, baby? | 准备好了吗 宝贝 |
[45:14] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[45:44] | It’s sad. | 真让人难过 |
[45:47] | He could have had a future. | 他本可以拥有美好的未来 |
[45:51] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[45:52] | Mo, Mo! | 摩 摩 |
[45:52] | No, don’t. | 别 别这样 |
[45:54] | She must have really loved you. | 她一定很爱你 |
[46:03] | What she couldn’t have, | 她不能容忍 |
[46:05] | was one of her creations creating something else. | 自己创造的作品去创造他人 |
[46:09] | There can only be one queen. | 世上只能有一个女王 |
[46:14] | She took away from me the only thing | 她夺走了我唯一 |
[46:16] | that I ever really cared about. | 真正在乎过的东西 |
[46:20] | And I plan to do the same thing to her. | 我要以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[46:24] | You think by killing me you’ll get your revenge? | 你觉得杀了我就能完成复仇大计了吗 |
[46:28] | Not you, fool. | 不是你 傻瓜 |
[46:31] | Those babies she made. | 而是她创造的那些孩子们 |
[46:34] | But I need access. | 但我需要门路 |
[46:39] | Someone on the inside. | 有人做我的内应 |
[46:42] | And that someone is gonna be you. | 这个人就是你 |
[46:49] | She dumped me last Tuesday. | 她上周二甩了我 |
[47:03] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[47:38] | I thought you’d left us for good. | 我还以为你永远离开我们了呢 |
[47:46] | It’s a pretty humbling feeling | 当意识到自己无处可去时 |
[47:47] | when you realize you have nowhere to go. | 我万分羞愧 |
[47:51] | And what’s out there for me? | 等待我的将是什么呢 |
[47:51] | I’ve got no money, | 我没有钱 |
[47:53] | no friends I can crash with. | 也没有可收留我的朋友 |
[47:57] | Pretty hard to explain away a 20-year gap in my resume. | 解释履历中的20年空白期可并非易事 |
[48:01] | And I’ve got a floppy appendage between my legs | 而我两腿之间吊着个软趴趴的东西 |
[48:03] | which keeps me from wearing pencil skirts. | 所以穿不了铅笔裙 |
[48:06] | We all have our flaws, kitten. | 世人皆不完美 小猫咪 |
[48:13] | I thought you were an actor. | 我还以为你是个演员呢 |
[48:16] | You don’t have to have a resume | 成为演员不一定非要拥有 |
[48:18] | to be beautiful or talent to be an actor. | 光鲜体面的过去 |
[48:21] | Just ask Laurence Harvey. | 看看劳伦斯·哈维[著名演员]就知道了 |
[48:23] | I’m not an actor. | 我不是演员 |
[48:24] | Four years of auditioning and I booked one | 我试镜了四年 只拿到《浮华世家》里 |
[48:27] | under five on The Colbys. | 一个小角色 |
[48:31] | Here’s some moonshine for you. | 这是给你的威士忌 |
[48:33] | I did get to work with Charlton Heston, though… | 不过我曾和查尔顿·赫斯顿[著名演员]共事过 |
[48:34] | not everyone can say that. | 这不是谁都能有的谈资 |
[48:37] | I don’t even have a room at this hotel. | 这家旅店都没有我的一间房 |
[48:38] | I have got nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[48:41] | No one. | 没有人可以依靠 |
[48:42] | For eternity. | 永远如此 |
[48:43] | No pity party in my bar! | 别在我的酒吧里自怨自艾 |
[48:47] | Especially when the guest of honor | 尤其是这位贵宾 |
[48:48] | can’t see that he’s the luckiest man | 还没意识到自己是科泰兹旅馆 |
[48:50] | who ever checked into the Hotel Cortez. | 所接待过的最幸运的人 |
[48:53] | You think you’ve tasted humility | 你自以为已在外面的社会 |
[48:55] | out there on the streets? | 受尽挫折了吗 |
[48:57] | You ain’t tasted shit, young man. | 你还没什么历练 黄毛小子 |
[48:58] | I know, | 我了解 |
[49:00] | because I have. | 因为我是过来人 |
[49:04] | You should be ashamed of yourself | 你该为自己辱骂亲生母亲 |
[49:06] | – for abusing your mother. – I abused her? | -感到羞耻 -我辱骂她了吗 |
[49:09] | I do not deny that that woman is horrible. Horrible. | 我不否认她是个可怕的女人 真的可怕 |
[49:13] | But in the next hundred years of living, | 在你此后百年的人生里 |
[49:16] | you may find someone who treats you better, | 你也许会遇见待你更好的人 |
[49:19] | who screws you better, | 床上功夫更赞的人 |
[49:20] | who makes you laugh more than cry. | 让你欢笑多过哭泣的人 |
[49:24] | You’ll never find anyone | 但你再也无法找到 |
[49:25] | who loves you as much as she does. | 像她那么爱你的人 |
[49:44] | I’m not dead. | 我没死呢 |
[49:46] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[49:48] | You’re unbelievable. | 你简直让人难以置信 |
[49:49] | I gave you enough to kill an entire marching band. | 我给你用的量足以杀死一整个军乐团了 |
[49:59] | Plan B. | 后备计划 |
[50:06] | Jesus, Iris. | 天哪 艾芮斯 |
[50:25] | Shouldn’t be long now. | 就快了 |
[51:01] | Hey, Ma? | 妈 |
[51:06] | Ma? | 妈 |
[51:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[51:10] | Ma, it’s Dono. | 妈 我是多诺 |
[51:13] | Hey, Ma! | 妈 |
[51:16] | She’s resting. | 她在休息 |
[51:17] | – Come back later. – I need to talk with her. | -晚点再来吧 -我要跟她谈谈 |
[51:20] | You leave her alone. | 别烦她 |
[51:22] | She’s finally at peace. | 她终于可以安宁了 |
[51:23] | No, Ma, no, no. | 不要 妈 不 不 |
[51:26] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[51:26] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[51:27] | Nothing she didn’t ask me to do. | 都是她让我干的 |
[51:30] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[51:32] | No. | 不 |
[51:33] | She… | 她 |
[51:34] | she can’t be dead. | 她不能死 |
[51:36] | She’s all I’ve got. | 她是我的一切 |
[51:37] | Oh, come on, man. | 得了吧 小子 |
[51:39] | You told her you wanted her dead. | 你亲口跟她说 你希望她死 |
[51:43] | You bitch. | 你这贱人 |
[51:49] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[51:51] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别那么做 |
[51:56] | Come back, Ma. | 回来 妈 |
[51:58] | Come back to me, Mommy. | 回到我身边 妈妈 |
[52:01] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边 |
[52:05] | There you go, there you go. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[52:09] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[52:12] | Now there’s some twisted poetic justice. | 真是天道轮回 因果报应啊 |