Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Yeah, you want to put it up a couple of inches on your side, love. 得再往边上挂点 亲爱的
[00:06] Okeydokey. 没问题
[00:11] You really think anyone’s gonna pay 你真觉得会有人愿意付钱
[00:12] to see this rich Nancy sing show tunes? 来听这个有钱娘娘腔唱歌吗
[00:15] I wouldn’t. 我肯定不会
[00:16] He gives me the creeps. 他让我毛骨悚然
[00:18] He keeps wanting to spoon-feed me, 他一直要喂我吃东西
[00:20] and then making these weird airplane noises. 还发出奇怪的飞机声
[00:23] We should just leave, all of us, join a new show. 我们真该一走了之 加入别的戏团
[00:26] Penny, do you really think if there wasn’t another option, 潘妮 你觉得要是真有别的选择
[00:29] some other freak show out there, 其他的畸形秀戏团
[00:30] I wouldn’t take you away in an instant? 我不会马上带你走吗
[00:33] There’s nowhere to go. 我们无处可去
[00:36] Our world is dying, sweetheart. 这个行业已是苟延馋喘 亲爱的
[00:39] This is the end of the line. 已经走到尽头了
[00:42] But we’ve got to eat, 但我们总得糊口
[00:44] and that kid’s got money pouring out of his ears. 这小子富得流油
[00:47] I say we let him keep feeding us 要我说 就让他好生养着我们
[00:48] until that lemon runs out of juice. 直到榨光他身上最后一个子儿
[00:51] No, no, no! 不对 不对
[00:53] Turn it off! 关掉
[00:54] I told you a million trillion times, 我都跟你讲过几百万遍了
[00:56] the blue light is for “Night and Day.” 蓝光该在我唱《日日夜夜》的时候打
[00:58] Blue symbolizes night. 蓝色是深夜的象征
[01:01] For “Anything Goes,” 我唱《一切随风》的时候
[01:03] I need the magenta light 我要枚红色的灯光
[01:05] to accentuate my spirited rendition. 以突出我富有情感的演绎
[01:08] I’m surrounded by amateurs. 都是一群业余的蠢蛋
[01:13] Ah, flipper boy! 鱼鳍手
[01:15] You’re back. 你回来了
[01:16] Did you hang the banner in clear view for all to see? 你把横幅挂在最显眼的地方了吗
[01:19] Yes, sir, just as instructed. 是的 先生 都照吩咐办好了
[01:20] Good, good. 好的 好极了
[01:21] How many tickets have we sold? 我们卖出去多少张票了
[01:25] Um, well, as of this time, none… 目前为止 一张都没卖出去
[01:28] Quite yet. 只是目前为止
[01:31] You haven’t sold a single ticket? 你们居然一张票都没卖出去
[01:32] Well, we only put out the banner half an hour ago. 我们半小时前才刚把横幅挂好
[01:35] The town hasn’t gotten wind of your new act. 镇民还没听说你要登台演出
[01:39] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[01:42] You must have done something wrong. 肯定是你哪里搞砸了
[01:43] Sir, this is quite typical. 先生 这挺正常的
[01:45] You haven’t got a lot of experience in this sort of thing, 你在这个行业没有多少经验
[01:47] but you’ll see. 以后就知道了
[01:48] You think you’re so smart. 你以为自己很聪明吗
[01:50] You don’t know anything, you stupid freak. 你什么都不知道 你个愚蠢的畸形人
[01:53] He’s only trying to help. 他只是想帮忙而已
[01:55] Oh, shut up, you ugly cow. 闭嘴 你个丑八怪
[01:59] No one cares what you think, 没人在乎你们的想法
[02:02] any of you. 你们任何人
[02:03] I’m in charge here, and I say it’s your fault. 我是老大 我说是你错 就是你错
[02:08] Obviously, 显然
[02:09] no one’s coming to the show 没人来看节目
[02:10] because you are boring. 是因为你们太无聊
[02:13] The town has had their fill of your mediocre oddities. 镇民已经看够了你们平庸的畸形
[02:18] The thrill is gone. 刺激感已经消退了
[02:20] You’re yesterday’s news. 你们是昨日黄花了
[02:22] Audiences want 观众们渴求
[02:24] a new type of freak. 一种新的畸形秀
[02:27] Something different. 与众不同的东西
[02:31] Maybe I need to give you all some new, startling look. 或许 我该改造一下你们的面目
[02:36] I think a pair of horns would be quite attractive on you. 你要是戴上一对角 肯定会很好看
[02:39] Don’t you touch her. 别碰她
[02:40] This is my show! I’ll do whatever I want! 这是我的演出 我想做什么都行
[02:42] That’s is, mister. 够了 小子
[02:49] You hurt me. 你伤到我了
[02:51] I was willing to eat shit to keep this place going, 本来 为了保住这地方 我吃屎都愿意
[02:54] but I’d rather starve than listen to your whiny voice 但我宁愿饿死 也不想再听到
[02:57] one more time. 你发牢骚了
[02:59] No one wants to see some pretentious prick 没人想看自以为是的混蛋
[03:02] prancing around on the stage, 在台上跳来跳去
[03:04] and no one gives a shit about bloody Cole Porter. 也没人想听什么科尔·波特
[03:08] You think you’re special. 你以为你很特别
[03:10] Your mum probably told you all your life. 也许你妈一辈子都这么跟你说
[03:12] Well, I’ve got news for you. 我告诉你
[03:14] I’ve heard you sing, and you’re not special. 我听过你的歌声 你毫无才能
[03:17] You’re rubbish. 你烂透了
[03:19] Even worse, 比这更糟
[03:20] you’re boring. 你无聊至极
[03:23] And we don’t trade in boring. 我们可不跟无聊打交道
[03:25] We’re freaks. 我们是畸形人
[03:28] You’ll never be one of us, 你永远不会属于我们
[03:30] and you don’t own us. 你也无法拥有我们
[03:42] We quit. 我们不干了
[05:30] Elsa Mars to see Mr. Henry V. Gable. 艾莎·马尔斯来见亨利·盖博先生
[05:33] Ms. Mars, Mr. Gable is the president 马尔斯小姐 盖博先生是
[05:36] of the World Broadcasting Network. 全球广播公司的主席
[05:38] He is overseeing over 12 weekly hours of programming, 他要监管每周超过12小时的节目
[05:42] not including the news. 还不包括新闻
[05:43] He only sees people by appointment, and today, 他只见有预约的人 而今天
[05:47] like yesterday and the day before, 和昨天还有前天一样
[05:50] you don’t have one. 你没有预约
[05:54] Look, my darling, 亲爱的
[05:56] I have some new headshots. 我拍了些新硬照
[05:58] Why don’t you leave me the picture and a contact number, 你何不把照片 还有电话号码留下
[06:01] and I’ll be sure he calls you 等他看到这些
[06:04] as soon as he sees them. 我一定让他打给你
[06:07] No. 不
[06:11] I’ll wait. 我就在这儿等
[06:51] Goodnight, Louise. 晚安 路易丝
[07:04] What is this? 怎么回事
[07:06] Where is Mr. Gable? 盖博先生在哪
[07:07] I did not see him pass through. 我没见他经过
[07:09] and I would know him 我见过他的照片
[07:10] from his picture in the trades. 我会认出他的
[07:13] He went out the back to avoid you. 他从后门走了 为了避开你
[07:16] And you let me sit here, 你就让我坐在这儿
[07:19] like a fool, all day? 像个傻子一样等了一整天
[07:22] What kind of a place is this? 这算什么地方
[07:24] Hollywood. 好莱坞
[07:29] If you ask me, 要我说
[07:31] change your act. 换个节目吧
[07:32] Marlene did it better. 玛琳要比你强
[07:37] No! 不
[07:38] No! 不
[07:40] No! 不
[07:41] Let go of me! 放开我
[07:43] Leave her be. 放开她
[07:44] I need to see him! 我要见他
[07:45] – Leave her be! – No! -放开她 -不
[07:47] What is going on? 这是怎么了
[07:48] This crazy German broad has been coming in 这个德国疯婆子没有预约
[07:50] all week to see Mr. Gable without an appointment. 却一整周都跑来要见盖博先生
[07:53] She finally lost it. 现在终于发狂了
[08:00] What is your name? 你叫什么名字
[08:03] My name is Elsa Mars. 我叫艾莎·马尔斯
[08:15] I’m Michael Beck. 迈克尔·贝肯
[08:17] Previously Michael Beckenbauer. 原来的德文名是迈克尔·贝肯鲍尔
[08:20] Hollywood’s funny about German surnames. 好莱坞不喜欢德文姓
[08:23] They are afraid you are a Nazi? 怕是纳粹吗
[08:24] Worse. 比那还糟
[08:26] Communist. 怕是共产党
[08:30] Mr. Michael Beck… 迈克尔·贝肯先生
[08:34] yours is the first… 您是我几个月来
[08:39] kind face I’ve seen in months. 见到的唯一一个好心人
[08:41] What do you do here? 您在这里是做什么的
[08:43] Junior Vice President of Casting. 我是选角部的初级副主任
[09:14] Showtime. 好戏要上演了
[09:49] We need to talk about our last week’s pay. 我们得谈谈最后一周薪水的问题
[15:20] Oh, please, Dandy… 求你了 丹迪
[15:22] Oh, please, no… 求你别杀我
[15:25] No, no, no… 不 不
[15:45] Come with me. 和我走吧
[16:37] Elsa? 艾莎
[16:45] Elsa! 艾莎
[17:01] Hello? 有人吗
[17:04] Anybody home? 有人在家吗
[17:15] No! 不
[18:06] Oh, God… 天啊
[18:54] Do you, Bette Tattler, 贝特·塔特勒
[18:55] take Dandy Mott to be your lawful wedded husband? 你愿意嫁给丹迪·莫特 做他的妻子吗
[19:00] My faithful partner in life… 我生命中忠诚的伴侣
[19:04] and my one, true love. 以及唯一的真爱
[19:06] In sickness and in health, 无论疾病 健康
[19:09] in joy and sorrow, 快乐 忧愁
[19:12] through the good times and the bad, 顺境 逆境
[19:15] till death do us part. 只有死亡才能将我们分开
[19:17] Uh, you may kiss the bride. 你可以亲吻新娘了
[19:31] Mrs. Mott. 我现在是莫特太太了
[19:34] Who could ever have imagined it? 谁能想得到呢
[19:41] Are you happy for your sister, Dot? 你为妹妹感到高兴吗 多特
[19:43] Of course. 当然
[19:44] I’d hate for you to feel like a third wheel. 我不希望你觉得自己是多余的
[19:47] Especially on our wedding night. 尤其是在我们的新婚之夜
[19:49] Bette and I have talked about this. 贝特和我谈过了
[19:51] We both agree you should have your privacy. 我们一致认为 你们应该有自己的隐私
[19:59] It’s an old trick, I’ve been doing it since we were little. 有个老法子 我们从小就这么干
[20:02] I just leave my body. 我会神游出去
[20:06] Well, I’d like to think 我希望
[20:07] you’d want to join us, from time to time… 时不时地 你也能加入我们
[20:10] in our revels. 和我们一起享受
[20:13] Do bear in mind, Dot, I can… 记住 多特 如果…
[20:15] get very nasty if my manhood is compromised. 我觉得男性尊严受到损害 会变得很暴躁
[20:20] A stallion demands a certain respect from all his mares. 公马需要他的小母马都尊敬他嘛
[20:23] First things first. 一步步地来嘛
[20:26] We have prepared a gorgeous wedding feast 我们准备了一顿丰盛的婚宴
[20:29] of all of your favorites. 全是你最爱吃的
[20:31] The housekeeper we hired, she’s a French-trained cook. 我们请的女管家在法国学过烹饪
[20:37] I do believe I am the luckiest man alive right now. 我觉得自己现在是这世上最幸运的男人
[20:41] And I, the luckiest woman. 那我就是这世上最幸福女人
[20:47] To my new… 敬我…
[20:49] wonderful husband. 新婚的好丈夫
[20:51] To our wonderful new husband. 敬我们新婚的好丈夫
[20:57] Cheers. 干杯
[21:00] We are going to have the most splendid life, girls. 我们会度过最精彩的人生 姑娘们
[21:03] You’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[21:05] And on our honeymoon safari, 我们去蜜月旅行时
[21:07] I’ll hunt the biggest cats and skin them up for rugs. 我要抓那些最大的猫回来 剥皮做地毯
[21:12] Maybe our children will romp around on them someday. 也许有一天我们的孩子会在上面玩耍
[21:16] How many children are you proposing, Mr. Mott? 你想要几个孩子呢 莫特先生
[21:19] A whole lot of ’em. 要很多很多孩子
[21:22] I’ve always found babies to be so boring, 我一直认为小宝宝很无聊
[21:24] but freak babies… oh… 不过畸形宝宝…
[21:28] Do you think we might even make a three-headed girl? 你觉得我们能不能生个三头女孩
[21:31] We can certainly try. 我们可以试试
[21:33] Every day, up in the playroom, 每一天 在娱乐室里
[21:34] we’ll put on our very own freak show! 我们都可以上演我们自己的畸形秀
[21:45] Are you feeling all right, Dandy? 你没事吧 丹迪
[21:48] The excitement seems to have gone straight to my head. 兴奋感好像直冲上了我的头
[21:51] Well, don’t get too excited. 不要太激动了
[21:53] We’re just getting started. 我们这才开始呢
[21:56] Maid, you’re very poorly trained. 女仆 你也太没规矩了
[21:58] You’re not allowed to sit at the table with us. 你不可以跟我们一起坐在桌子上
[22:01] I ain’t no maid. 我才不是女仆
[22:04] Mm, ring any bells? 想起来了吗
[22:06] I know we all look alike to you. 我知道在你眼里我们都差不多
[22:09] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[22:10] Wedding night’s been cancelled. 婚礼之夜被取消了
[22:12] You’ve been had. 你被耍了
[22:13] Did you honestly think, 你真的以为
[22:14] for one second, that we’d lay with you, 你屠杀了我们的家人
[22:17] in your bed, after you massacred our entire family? 我们还会愿意跟你上床吗
[22:20] But I was going to… 但我准备…
[22:22] give you everything I have! 把我的所有都给你们
[22:23] We don’t want your blood money. 我们不稀罕你的臭钱
[22:25] Bette… 贝特
[22:27] you said you loved me. 你说过你爱我
[22:28] You promised, till death do us part! 你还发誓 只有死亡才能将我们分开
[22:31] Your death can’t come soon enough. 你很快就会死的
[22:34] But… 但是
[22:35] but I believed you. 但是我相信了你
[22:37] My sister is truly a great actress. 我妹妹真是个好演员
[22:41] Bette Davis couldn’t have given a more convincing performance. 贝蒂·戴维斯[女演员]都不能演得更像了
[22:46] You put something in my bubbly. 你在我的香槟酒里下了药
[23:00] That’s mine! 那是我的
[23:02] Sit down, Dandy. 坐下 丹迪
[23:04] Sit down! 坐下
[23:11] I think it’s time for the next course. 该上下道菜了
[23:14] Butler! 管家
[23:19] You… 你
[23:20] how did you get in my house? 你怎么进我家来的
[23:22] I had some help. 有人帮忙
[23:25] Oh, Dandy, how wonderful. 丹迪 真太棒了
[23:29] Thank you. 谢谢你
[23:31] Of course. 不客气
[23:35] Extra caviar. 双份鱼子酱
[23:37] That’s Bette’s. 那是贝特的
[23:41] Dandy… 丹迪
[23:42] Where are our beverages? 我们的饮料呢
[23:45] Drat, the lemonade. 该死 忘记柠檬水了
[23:48] Be right back with it. 我马上就拿来
[23:53] What is this? 这是怎么回事
[24:01] You’re finally gonna be a part of the show. 你终于可以参加表演了
[24:05] The goddamn star attraction. 成为魅力明星
[24:10] Night-night, Dandy. 晚安 丹迪
[24:43] Let me out of here! 放我出去
[24:44] Immediately! 立刻马上
[24:47] I do not like confined spaces! 我讨厌密闭空间
[24:49] Don’t you know where you are, baby? 你不知道你在哪吗
[24:50] This is Hardeen Houdini’s famous escape tank. 这是哈丁·胡迪尼著名的逃脱水刑箱
[25:02] Can’t we just cut his balls off? 我们何不直接把他蛋蛋割了
[25:06] We’re carny folk. Showmen. 我们是马戏演员 演艺人
[25:09] It’s gotta be theatrical. 得用戏剧性的方式来解决
[25:11] It’s what Ma would’ve wanted. 妈妈会希望如此的
[25:12] Once you’re in… 一旦你进去了
[25:14] the only way out is to escape. 唯一出来的方法就是逃脱术
[25:18] You wanted to be the star of the show– 你想成戏团明星
[25:20] here’s your chance, big shot. 机会来了 大腕
[25:22] I’m not an escape artist. 我不是逃脱术演员
[25:24] I’m a song-and-dance man! 我是歌舞演员
[25:25] You’re a murderer! 你是杀人犯
[25:27] You killed our family– 你杀了我们的家人
[25:28] shot ’em dead in the dirt. 一个个把他们打死了
[25:29] Those were good people! 他们都是好人
[25:31] I’m good people, too! 我也是好人
[25:32] I was just doing what God 我只是执行了上帝
[25:34] put me on this earth to do. 让我来到凡间的使命
[25:36] You ca… you… you can’t punish a man 你…不能惩罚一个
[25:38] for fulfilling his purpose! 履行职责的人
[25:43] Please… please… 拜托 求你们了
[25:45] my darlings… 亲爱的
[25:48] I forgive you for all of this. 我会原谅你们做的一切
[25:51] Marriage is hard, but I love you. 婚姻不易 但我爱你
[25:55] Please just let me out of here, 求你把我放出去
[25:57] and let’s go home. 然后我们回家
[25:59] Please. 求你了
[26:01] I want to go home. 我想回家
[26:03] Well, you’re about to go home. 你现在是要回家了
[26:06] Right down to hell. 回你地狱的家
[26:08] Bette, you of all people know my heart. 贝特 你最了解我的心
[26:20] I hate you. 我恨你
[26:24] I hate you! 我恨你
[26:27] For taking my friends from me! 你杀了我的朋友
[26:30] I felt so blessed to finally have friends. 我终于有朋友了 我那么高兴
[26:34] And you took them all. 但你把他们都杀了
[26:37] A lot of freaks died on these cursed grounds. 许多畸形人死在了这受诅咒的地方
[26:40] Some by your hand and some not. 有些死于你手 有些不是
[26:43] A man came through here 那个男人来到这里
[26:44] and started putting our kind in glass jars. 一个个把我们畸形人放进玻璃罐里
[26:47] Filled up a museum with our kind. 用我们填满了一个博物馆
[26:50] Saw it with my own eyes! 我亲眼所见
[26:54] That’s where you think freaks belong– 这就是你觉得畸形人该去的地方
[26:56] powerless, behind glass, 无力地被装在玻璃罐里
[26:59] a human car crash to stare at and remind you how lucky you are. 像人体灾难 让人看了庆幸自己的幸运
[27:06] Well, maybe that’s true. 也许真是这样
[27:08] Maybe that’s all we are, but let me tell you this, pretty boy. 也许我们就该如此 但我告诉你 小帅哥
[27:13] You may look like a motion picture dreamboat, 你可能看起来像个白马王子
[27:17] but you are the biggest freak of them all. 但你才是最畸形的变态
[27:34] Please! I’ll give you money. 求你们 我给你们钱
[27:37] I have so much money. 我有好多钱
[27:39] Assholes like you think you can get away with anything. 你这种混球以为能逃脱一切
[27:41] But I can’t die! You see, 但我不会死
[27:44] I’m immortal! 我是不朽的
[27:45] You are going to die! 你要死了
[27:48] We sentence you and your whole rotten world to death. 我们判决你和你腐朽的世界死刑
[27:50] Look at us. 看看我们
[27:51] We will always win, 我们总是能赢
[27:52] because we’ll always defend each other to the death. 因为我们会誓死捍卫彼此
[27:54] You want to know why? 想知道为什么吗
[27:55] Because we have no one else to turn to. 因为我们没有别人可依靠
[27:59] The freaks shall inherit the earth. 畸形人将占领世界
[28:32] Please! 求你们了
[28:35] Please! 求你们了
[28:45] I hate you! 我恨你们
[28:46] I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! 我恨你们 我恨你们 我恨你们 我恨你们
[29:24] Heck of a show. 好精彩的演出
[29:28] That boy 这家伙
[29:30] is a star. 真有明星范
[29:43] Every little girl dreams of becoming a Hollywood star, 每个小女孩都梦想成为好莱坞巨星
[29:46] and now thanks to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, 感谢好莱坞商会
[29:48] the ones that make it to the top 各位巨星
[29:49] will have their names 得以将他们的名字
[29:50] etched into the very streets of this magical town. 刻在这个神奇小镇的大道上
[29:52] Welcome to the newly created Hollywood Walk of Fame 欢迎来到位于加利福尼亚州洛杉矶
[29:55] in Los Angeles, California. 新落成的好莱坞星光大道
[29:57] Today, we’re honoring the Queen of Friday Night, 今天 我们有幸迎来周五夜女王
[29:59] Miss Elsa Mars– winner of three Emmy awards 艾莎·马尔斯小姐 因其开创性的综艺节目
[30:02] for her groundbreaking variety show The Elsa Mars Hour, 《艾莎·马尔斯秀》获得了三座艾美奖
[30:05] a program which has bravely expanded the notion 该节目勇敢地开拓了
[30:07] of what television can be. 电视节目的概念
[30:09] And we mustn’t forget she’s a recording star 此外不能忘记 她同时也是位歌星
[30:11] with three gold albums honoring her German heritage: 三张金唱片均向她的德国血统致敬
[30:14] Ich Bin Elsa Mars, Du Bist Mein Baby, 《我是艾莎·马尔斯》《你是我的宝贝》
[30:18] and her holiday favorite, Merry Christmas, Knuddelmaus. 以及她的节日精选 《圣诞快乐 亲爱的》
[30:21] Of course, no woman’s life would be complete 当然了 若身旁未能有完美男人陪伴
[30:23] without a wonderful man by her side: 女人的人生就不会完满
[30:25] her husband and longtime manager Michael Beck, 她的丈夫亦是她多年的经理人迈克尔·贝肯
[30:27] whom she married in a private ceremony 两人在她比佛利山庄的宏伟私宅中
[30:29] at her palatial home in Beverly Hills. 举办了一场私人婚礼
[30:31] There are Elsa’s beloved spaniels, 还有艾莎心爱的西班牙猎犬
[30:33] Showbiz and Box Office– a gift from Michael. 娱乐圈和票房 是迈克尔送的礼物
[30:36] With all her many honors, Elsa Mars 已殊荣无数的艾莎·马尔斯
[30:38] can now add a star, 如今将在好莱坞星光大道上
[30:39] on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. 留下一颗属于自己的星星
[30:44] I adore being the star of The Elsa Mars Hour. 我喜欢做《艾莎·马尔斯秀》的明星
[30:48] I mean, who wouldn’t love having their own TV show, 谁不希望拥有自己的电视节目
[30:51] surrounded by such talent? 与多才的制作组合作
[30:53] Especially my own real-life cowboy 特别是我活生生的牛仔
[30:58] and personal manager, 和经理人
[31:01] Michael “Mr. Hollywood” Beck. 好莱坞先生 迈克尔·贝肯
[31:05] But being a television star is a lot of hard work. 但做一名电视明星并非易事
[31:08] So is wrangling that star. 驯服这位明星也是
[31:11] And that’s why we drink 所以我们才需要喝一杯
[31:13] Campfire Gold instant coffee. 篝火金标速溶咖啡
[31:19] Because… 因为
[31:21] herding cattle isn’t the only hard work… 并非只有放牛是辛苦的…
[31:27] Cut! 停
[31:30] This is shite! This is shite! 这就是垃圾 这就是垃圾
[31:33] Pure shite! 纯粹的垃圾
[31:34] Where are the writers? 编剧们都去哪了
[31:36] The writers! Are you hiding? 编剧呢 躲起来了吗
[31:38] I shouldn’t blame you… 也难怪你们要躲起来…
[31:39] Darling, it’s a coffee commercial. 亲爱的 这只是咖啡广告
[31:41] Just say the damn words and move on? 把台词都说了就行了
[31:42] First of all, this coffee tastes like piss. 首先 这咖啡喝着跟尿一样
[31:45] But why would you paint me 但你们为什么把我描绘成
[31:47] as some dumb, headstrong animal 愚蠢顽固的动物
[31:49] that my husband has to wrangle? 我丈夫还得”驯服”我
[31:52] I mean, where is the charm? 这广告毫无吸引力
[31:54] Now, go work on it for a while! 再去想会儿广告创意
[31:56] I’ll be in my dressing room. 我就待在我的化妆间
[32:01] Scheisse! 废物
[32:05] Knock knock, darling. 打扰一下 亲爱的
[32:06] There’s someone to see you. 有人要见你
[32:08] Naughty you, demeaning your wife in front of the world. 你个小淘气 就爱在别人面前贬低我
[32:13] Was that amusing for you? 你觉得很有趣吗
[32:14] We’re working hard to try and find 我们绞尽脑汁
[32:16] something that’ll please you. 想法子让你开心
[32:17] In the meantime, remember Judy Manners? 言归正传 还记得朱迪·曼纳斯吗
[32:19] VP of publicity for the network? 广播公司的公关副总裁
[32:21] She wants to discuss promotion for the Halloween show. 她想跟你谈谈万圣节秀的宣传
[32:24] You’re joking, aren’t you? 你在开玩笑吧
[32:26] We’d like to do a spread for Parade Magazine– 我们想在《大观》杂志上做推广
[32:29] you two at home, carving pumpkins, 你们俩在家 雕南瓜
[32:32] maybe baking some pfeffernusse cookies 烤胡椒小饼
[32:35] for the trick-or-treaters. 分给捣蛋的小孩
[32:39] What my pussy of a husband 我那不争气的丈夫
[32:42] has neglected to tell you 忘记告诉你了
[32:45] is there will be no Halloween show. 没有什么万圣节秀
[32:47] I never perform on Halloween. 万圣节那天我不表演
[32:50] You’re contractually obligated to do three specials a year. 按照合约 你一年要做三期特别节目
[32:52] I said I will not perform on Halloween. 我说了万圣节不表演
[32:56] Darling, they’ve booked Andy Williams. 亲爱的 他们准备请安迪·威廉斯[美国歌坛大师]
[32:59] Imagine you two singing 你想想看
[32:59] “Autumn Leaves” in matching pumpkin suits– 你俩穿着南瓜装一起唱《秋叶》
[33:03] America will lap it up. 美国人会爱死你们
[33:07] You know, when I first met him, 要知道 我初认识他时
[33:10] he was some junior so-and-so, 他就是个毛头小子
[33:14] hanging out in the lobby of the studio. 在制片厂的会客厅闲逛
[33:18] I made him my manager. 我让他做我的经纪人
[33:20] And then… 之后
[33:23] I made the colossal mistake of marrying him. 我犯了个天大的错误嫁给了她
[33:26] And now he thinks he knows better than I 而现在他以为他比我还明白
[33:28] what my audience wants. 我的观众想看什么
[33:35] I live to serve. 我为服侍你而活
[33:37] There will be no Halloween show. 我不演万圣节秀
[33:40] You got that, chickies? 明白吗 小年轻们
[33:42] Where are you going? 你去哪
[33:48] I have a luncheon engagement at home. 我在家约了人吃午饭
[34:14] Tell me– what have you been doing since Florida? 告诉我 佛罗里达之后你去哪了
[34:17] I’m sorry that I had to run off the way I did, but… 抱歉我当时不得不跑路
[34:22] you know my motto: 你知道我的座右铭
[34:23] always leave them wanting more. 永远让人欲求不满
[34:26] I left when you left. 你离开后我就离开了
[34:28] – Please, let’s sit. – Yes -请坐 -好
[34:30] – I went to, uh, Nevada. – Nevada? -我去了内华达州 -内华达州吗
[34:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:35] Uh, the army, uh, 陆军
[34:37] they wanted carpenters, uh, that they could, uh, 他们招木工
[34:41] use to build villages, uh, 他们要建房子
[34:43] to blow up with their atomic bombs. 让他们的原子弹炸飞
[34:46] It took us ages to build these towns 建镇子花了好长时间
[34:49] and then– boom! Gone. In a flash. 然后炸了 一瞬间全没了
[34:54] Yes, I know what that’s like. 嗯 那感觉我有体会
[34:58] Elsa. 艾莎
[35:00] I have seen your star ascend. 我见证了你走向辉煌
[35:07] If I would have told you, 如果你躺在
[35:09] as you lay in my workshop in Berlin… 我柏林的工作室里时 我告诉你
[35:12] …that all this was soon to come, 这一切都很快会成真
[35:14] you would have said that I was mad. 你肯定会说我疯了
[35:16] Now look at you. 现在看看你
[35:17] You have everything you ever wanted. Huh? 你得到了想要的一切 不是吗
[35:22] I’m bored. 我好无聊
[35:24] And I am alone. 还很孤独
[35:29] All my friends are on the payroll. 我的朋友都是同事
[35:32] They say yes to anything I ask 我说什么他们都表示同意
[35:34] because they know if they don’t, 因为他们知道要敢表示异议
[35:36] they will be cast out of the paradise known as 他们就会被赶出天堂一样的
[35:39] The Elsa Mars Hour. 《艾莎·马尔斯秀》
[35:47] My husband cheats on me. 我丈夫出轨
[35:50] I cheat on him. 我也出轨
[35:55] No, Massimo, 不 马西莫
[35:56] I have always, always, 我一直
[35:58] always been cursed. 一直是被诅咒的
[36:00] First by… 一开始
[36:03] having my dreams ripped away. 是梦想破碎
[36:06] And now I am cursed by having them all come true. 现在的诅咒 是梦想成真
[36:09] Oh, you are tired, uh, exhausted. 你只是太累了 筋疲力尽了
[36:11] That is all. 仅此而已
[36:13] Eight years ago… 八年前
[36:18] …my best friend 我最好的朋友
[36:20] made me a birthday cake. 给我做了一个生日蛋糕
[36:23] That night, 那晚
[36:25] when she and I sat over my candle, 她和我坐在蜡烛旁
[36:29] my birthday wish was plain and simple. 我的生日愿望非常简单
[36:34] I just wanted to be loved. 我只想被爱
[36:39] Little did I know that 我丝毫不知
[36:41] every step that I would take since then 自那起我走的每一步
[36:43] would be one step further away from 都离实现那个愿望
[36:46] making that wish come true. 越来越远
[36:52] Let’s run away together. 我们私奔吧
[36:54] – Yes. – Like we talked about in the old days. -嗯 -就像我们以前说的那样
[36:56] Do you remember? 还记得吗
[36:57] We could find an apartment in Rome 我们可以在罗马亚壁古道上
[36:59] on the Appian Way. 找一间公寓
[37:01] Refresh my Italian, no? 重拾意大利语 不好吗
[37:03] Get good and fat, grow old together. 幸福生活 一起变老
[37:09] Please. 求你
[37:11] I just… 我只是
[37:15] I need to be with someone I love. 我需要和我爱的人在一起
[37:18] Um, Elsa, now I am cursed… 艾莎 现在我被诅咒了
[37:21] with a dream that comes too late. 我的梦想实现得太迟了
[37:23] I came to… 我来
[37:24] to say good-bye. 是为了道别
[37:28] I, uh… 我
[37:31] I have 我得了
[37:32] a disease in my lungs, uh, 肺癌
[37:34] that has gone into my bones. 已经转移到骨骼了
[37:36] Uh, they say that I only have a month. 我只剩一个月了
[37:41] And then I will be gone. 然后我就要永远离开了
[37:51] And now there will be no one left, huh? 那我现在一个人都不剩了
[38:05] Elsa? 艾莎
[38:08] Leave me alone, Michael, I’m drinking. 别烦我 迈克尔 我在喝酒
[38:12] Hello, Elsa. 你好 艾莎
[38:22] You should have called, huh? 你应该先打个电话的
[38:26] I did not know you were bringing Mr. Gable home with you. 我不知道你要带盖博先生回家
[38:29] I do hope 希望
[38:30] the head of the network 广播公司的主席
[38:32] didn’t come all the way out here 不是大老远
[38:35] to talk to me about the Halloween show, because… 专程来劝我做万圣节表演的
[38:39] I’ve made up my mind 因为我已经决定了
[38:41] and I am not going to do it. 我绝不会做的
[38:43] This isn’t about Halloween, Elsa. 这不是为了万圣节 艾莎
[38:45] No? 不是吗
[38:51] This sounds serious. 听上去好严重
[38:54] Can I get you a drink, Mr. Gable? 要杯酒吗 盖博先生
[38:56] Could definitely use one. 我的确需要喝一杯
[39:03] Now, why don’t you tell me what this is all about? 跟我说说 是怎么回事吧
[39:10] It seems Hedda Hopper got her hands 赫达·霍珀[女演员]拿到了
[39:12] on some eight millimeter films you shot back in Germany. 你以前在德国拍摄的8毫米胶卷影片
[39:16] The content– 其内容
[39:18] how can I put this? 怎么说呢
[39:19] is quite graphic in nature. 画面生动
[39:24] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[39:27] Fakes, forgeries? 或许是伪造的
[39:28] It’s not me. 不会是我
[39:31] It looked a lot like you, Elsa. 看上去很像你 艾莎
[39:33] – You’ve seen them? – Just now. -你看过了 -刚刚看的
[39:35] Mr. Chandler over at the Times is a close personal friend. 《时代杂志》的钱德勒先生是我的好友
[39:38] He gave us a private screening. 他放给我们看了
[39:41] No one’s gonna believe it’s not you. 没人会相信那不是你的
[39:43] You told me you lost your legs in a rail accident. 你跟我说你的腿是火车意外失去的
[39:46] You lied to me? 你骗我
[39:48] That’s what we do. 我们不就这样吗
[39:50] We lie to each other. 互相欺骗
[39:53] This whole marriage 我们的婚姻
[39:54] is one stinking, stupid, ugly lie! 就是个恶劣 愚蠢 丑陋的谎言
[39:59] I’ll pack my things. 我去收拾东西
[40:05] Mr. Gable, 盖博先生
[40:06] we can fix this, right? I mean… 我们还能补救吧
[40:09] I mean, everybody has a price, right? 人人都是有价码的
[40:11] We tried to reason with Miss Hopper, 我们试着跟霍珀小姐讲理了
[40:13] she won’t have it. 她不肯接受
[40:14] She’s publishing her article next week. 她下周就将发表文章
[40:17] But that will ruin me. 那会毁了我的
[40:26] I’ll become… 我会沦为
[40:29] just some… 一桩
[40:32] bizarre footnote in Hollywood history. 好莱坞历史上的轶闻
[40:36] There’s one more thing. 还有件事
[40:37] What? 什么
[40:38] Hopper hired some amateur sleuth to retrace your steps. 霍珀雇了一个业余侦探去追溯你的过去
[40:42] Which led back to Jupiter, Florida. 一直追溯到佛罗里达州 朱庇特
[40:45] Apparently, you ran a freak show. 你曾经管理一家畸形秀
[40:48] Yes. 是啊
[40:50] For a short time. 就很短一段时间
[40:51] It was an act of charity. 那是作为善举
[40:52] I just, uh… 我…
[40:54] I felt sorry for them. 可怜他们
[40:56] Sorry? 可怜
[41:01] They’re all dead. 他们都死了
[41:07] What? 什么
[41:11] All of them? 所有人吗
[41:12] There was some kind of massacre. 发生了屠杀
[41:15] Bodies found in a mass grave. 尸体被堆在一起
[41:18] I don’t know if you read the fine print in your contract, 不知道你有没有仔细看过你合同的细则
[41:21] but there’s a morals clause. 但里面是有道德条款的
[41:25] Obviously, we’ll pay out your contract. 不用说 我们会付违约金
[41:30] I’ve changed my mind. 我改主意了
[41:34] About what? 什么
[41:38] I will perform on Halloween. 我愿在万圣节表演
[41:46] Why not? 有何不可呢
[41:49] Might as well go out with a bang. 不如就风风光光地退场
[42:00] Places, everyone. 各就各位
[42:03] Elsa Mars’ Halloween Spooktacular. 艾莎·马尔斯万圣节幽灵汇演
[42:11] And we are on in five, four, 倒计时 五 四
[42:14] three, two… 三 二
[42:43] *I…* *我*
[42:46] *I wish you could swim* *真希望你会游泳*
[42:50] *Like the dolphins* *像海豚*
[42:54] *Like dolphins can swim* *像海豚那样游泳*
[42:59] *Though nothing* *没有什么*
[43:02] *Nothing will keep us together* *没有什么能让我们待在一起*
[43:07] *We can beat them* *我们可以击败他们*
[43:11] *Forever and ever* *直到永远*
[43:15] *Oh, we can be heroes* *我们可以成为英雄*
[43:20] *Just for one day* *只此一天*
[43:22] Boys, hold on to your daddy’s hand. 孩子们 抓住爸爸的手
[43:25] Come back here. 给我回来
[43:26] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[43:28] All right, give me your hand. 好了 把手给我
[43:37] What are you looking at, wife? 看什么呢 老婆
[43:39] TV we got at home is just fine. 我们家的电视也挺好啊
[43:43] Everything we got at home is just fine. 我们家的一切都很好
[43:49] You got to give it to her, 不得不说
[43:51] the old broad’s got guts. 老姑娘真有种
[43:53] Always did. 她一向如此
[43:59] *Though nothing* *但没有什么*
[44:02] *Will drive them away* *能把他们赶走*
[44:07] *We can be heroes* *我们可以成为英雄*
[44:10] We’ve got it. 我们没事
[44:11] *Just for a day* *只此一天*
[44:16] How are my girls feeling? 我的姑娘们感觉如何
[44:17] Just fine. 挺好的
[44:19] All of us. 我们都很好
[44:25] *I…* *我*
[44:28] *I can remember* *我还记得*
[44:33] *Standing* *站在*
[44:35] I feel like I’ve seen this act before. 这表演我好像看过了
[44:41] *And the guns* *子弹*
[44:45] *Shot above our head* *在我们头顶飞过*
[44:49] *And we kissed* *我们热吻*
[44:52] *As though nothing could fall* *毫不介意危险*
[44:58] *And the shame* *耻辱*
[45:02] *Was on the other side* *都留给对方*
[45:06] *Oh, we can beat them* *我们可以击败他们*
[45:10] *Forever and ever* *直到永远*
[45:14] *And we could be heroes* *我们可以成为英雄*
[45:16] No, no, no, the mist doesn’t come up 不不 雾气是
[45:18] until the goblin sketch. 跟着妖精出来的
[45:32] Why did she stop singing? 她怎么不唱了
[45:38] Ever since I heard your story, 我听过你的故事后
[45:39] I have not forgotten 还一直未曾忘怀
[45:41] the black soul that was once within my grasp. 那曾经唾手可得的黑暗灵魂
[45:45] Take me now. 带我走吧
[45:49] This is a suicide. 你这是想自杀
[45:51] How deep your pain must be, my lovely. 你一定十分痛苦 亲爱的
[45:54] I am the biggest freak of all. 我是最大的畸形人
[45:59] Elsa, what are you doing? 艾莎 你在做什么
[46:09] The day of reckoning is here. 清算之日到了
[46:11] It hurts, 很疼
[46:13] but only for a moment. 但也就一下
[46:29] Your place is not with us. 你不该跟我们走
[47:09] Welcome, Miss Elsa. 欢迎 艾莎小姐
[47:11] I missed you. 我想你了
[47:15] Ma Petite. 小可爱
[47:17] My special one. 我的心肝宝贝
[47:19] Can it really, really be you? 真的是你吗
[47:22] It really is me. 真的是我
[47:24] It is. 真是
[47:29] Hey, Elsa. 好啊 艾莎
[47:31] You look wonderful tonight, Elsa. 你今晚真漂亮 艾莎
[47:33] – It’s good to have you back. – We got married. -你回来真好 -我们结婚了
[47:46] I’ll take it from here. 我来吧
[47:51] You go get your face on. 你去化妆
[47:52] Okay, Miss Ethel. 好的 艾瑟尔小姐
[48:09] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[48:11] Where is this place? 这是什么地方
[48:17] Ethel? 艾瑟尔
[48:19] The sins of the living don’t add up to much around here. 活人的罪孽在这里不算数
[48:23] In life, we play the parts we’re cast in. 活着的时候 我们扮演我们得到的角色
[48:26] But don’t I have to pay? 但我不用付出代价吗
[48:29] I mean, don’t I have to pay for my sins? 我不用为我的罪孽付出代价吗
[48:32] For all the mistakes I’ve made? 为我犯下的错误
[48:36] Can you imagine the police showing up 你能想象 警察跑去
[48:40] at the Old Globe 老环球剧场
[48:42] and arresting the guy playing Othello 逮捕扮演奥赛罗的演员
[48:44] for murdering Desdemona? 因为他杀了苔丝狄蒙娜吗
[48:47] Besides, it’s like you always said, sweetheart. 再说 就像你一直说的那样 亲爱的
[48:50] Stars never pay. 明星不用付出代价[付钱]
[48:59] It ain’t so bad around here, you know? 这里还不错
[49:02] Full house every night. 每晚都满场
[49:04] Family together. 大家都在一起
[49:05] The only downside has been, 唯一的不足是
[49:08] you know, we’ve been missing our headliner. 我们缺了位招牌演员
[49:11] Am I to perform? Now? 我能表演吗 现在
[49:14] Well, what the hell else are you supposed to do? 不表演你还能干什么
[49:15] You’re a terrible friend, you’re a pain-in-the-ass boss, 你这人不够朋友 是个讨厌的老板
[49:18] you can’t cook for shit. 厨艺还烂透了
[49:24] All ready. 准备好了
[49:48] Ladies and gentlemen. 女士们先生们
[49:50] Children of all ages. 小朋友 大朋友
[49:53] You have all looked up at the night sky 你们都曾仰望夜空
[49:55] and seen the sparkle of millions of dead stars. 看到数百万颗死去的星星闪耀出的光芒
[49:59] They flickered out centuries ago, 他们几世纪前就已消逝
[50:01] and only now does their light reach our eyes. 光芒却才传入我们眼中
[50:05] But have you ever wondered 但你可曾想过
[50:07] when they were alive and burning, 当他们还燃烧发光的时候
[50:10] which one shined the brightest? 是哪一颗星最亮吗
[50:13] Well, tonight, right here on this stage, 今晚 就在这个舞台上
[50:17] I’m gonna give you an answer to that question. 我将解答这一问题
[50:21] Tonight, you will see 今晚 你们将看到
[50:24] the brightest and the best 最亮 最美
[50:28] that ever was and ever will be. 前无古人 后无来者的明星
[50:32] Ladies and gentlemen, I give you 女士们 先生们 有请
[50:36] Miss Elsa Mars! 艾莎·马尔斯小姐
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme