Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] The death of a beloved monster is always a sorrow, 亲爱的小怪物的死总令人悲伤
[00:08] but never a surprise. 但已见多不怪
[00:12] If oddly-formed organs 不是畸形的器官
[00:13] or a random physical anomaly doesn’t claim them, 或者身体的异常夺走了他们
[00:18] then it’s the sheer intensity of their blaze. 那就是他们的生命之火太过旺盛
[00:23] A carny’s life burns and brighter than most. 马戏团演员的生命之火如此灿烂
[00:27] It is bound to extinguish sooner. 注定要早早熄灭
[00:30] Pepper. 佩珀
[00:32] Pepper, it’s time. 佩珀 该走了
[00:35] It isn’t Salty anymore. 肖蒂已经不在了
[00:38] It’s just a body. 那只是一具尸体
[00:42] A shell. 躯壳
[00:43] No long-lingering embers. 没有苟延残喘
[00:46] A life lived to its fullest and then– 活着时精彩纷呈 然后
[00:49] phfft– 转瞬
[00:51] Nahrung fur Wurmer. 为虫所食
[00:53] Worm food. 为虫所食
[00:54] Of course she understands death. 她当然明白死亡
[00:56] Why am I the only one in the camp 难道营地里只有我一个人
[00:58] who knows the depth of that girl’s soul, huh? 真正懂这姑娘的心思吗
[01:01] Still, Salty’s body is about to give off a smell, 肖蒂的尸体都快发臭了
[01:03] and she won’t budge from that bed. 但她还是不肯下床
[01:11] Most Pinheads die before the age of 40. 大多数小头人活不过40岁
[01:15] No… 不
[01:28] Salty died in his sleep, 肖蒂死在睡梦中
[01:31] right next to his soul mate. 死在他的灵魂伴侣身边
[01:34] A stroke, one presumes. 大概是中风吧
[01:41] We should all go that way. 我们都该如此平静地离去
[01:45] And my sweet Pepper, 我亲爱的佩珀
[01:48] she never mistreated him 她从不亏待他
[01:52] or took advantage of his moronic nature. 从不因为他天生痴愚而占他便宜
[01:55] Ugh, he was so stupid. 他笨死了
[01:58] Und I worked so hard with him. 我那么努力培养他
[02:00] Flash cards, and… 单词卡
[02:03] brain teasers. 脑筋急转弯
[02:05] All to no avail. 但都没用
[02:08] Not like Pepper. 不像佩珀
[02:09] She could communicate. 还能跟她交流
[02:12] He was a grunter. 他就会学猪哼
[02:15] Crude and moronic. 笨到没法教
[02:19] But she was absolutely devoted to him. 但她对他一心一意
[02:27] What is that look? 这是什么表情
[02:30] I want you to take a good look at your face. 我想让你好好看看自己的脸
[02:32] Tell me what you see. 你看到了什么
[02:34] Cold cream. 雪花膏
[02:34] No, that’s the face of suffering. 不 这是张饱经风霜的脸
[02:36] That’s the face of a woman overwhelmed 这是一个操了太多心
[02:38] with too much worry and responsibility. 背了太多责任的女人的脸
[02:40] All I have left is worry. 我现在怎能不担心
[02:42] You know what, Richard? 跟你说 理查德
[02:44] – I want you out of here. – Out? -我希望你出去 -出去
[02:46] Out of this camp. 别待在我帐里
[02:51] Elsa, dearest lady. 艾莎 最亲爱的女士
[02:55] What’s this? 这是什么
[02:56] This is the telegram we’ve been waiting for. 这是我们一直期待的电报
[02:59] This came this morning. 今早收到的
[03:00] The head of the network wants to meet with us in three weeks. 电视台老板想在三周后见我们
[03:04] What does he want me to do? 他想让我干什么
[03:06] All he wants you to do is to rest. 他只想让你休息
[03:10] You know, get your beauty rest. 睡个美容觉
[03:14] Look, I have a source who tells me 有人给我消息
[03:16] that a slot is opening up soon– 说就要开档新节目了
[03:19] Friday night, 8:00. 周五晚八点
[03:20] After Perry Como? 在佩里·科莫秀[电视明星]之后吗
[03:21] – Elsa. – No, I mean… -艾莎 -我是说…
[03:23] You have to understand, you-you’ve… 你得明白 你已经…
[03:23] No, no. Yes, I know, I know. 不不 我懂 我懂
[03:25] It’s just that I’ve waited so long. 只是我等太久了
[03:26] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[03:28] Which is precisely why you have to listen to me 所以你该听我的
[03:30] when I tell you that all this tragedy that you’ve experienced has, 相信我 你经历的这一系列悲剧
[03:34] frankly, taken its toll on you. 让你都憔悴了
[03:36] You need to rest. 你得休息
[03:39] But my Pepper. 但我的佩珀
[03:40] No, she needs me now. 不 她现在需要我
[03:47] Which is why you need me 所以你得让我
[03:49] to take care of her. 来照顾她
[03:50] Just as I have so rigorously taken care of you. 我会像照顾你那样好好照顾她
[03:53] We will have a splendid cremation. 我们会举行盛大的火葬
[03:55] And I will present dear Pepper with his ashes in an urn 我会把他的骨灰装在镶珠宝的瓮中
[03:59] inlaid with-with mother-of-pearl. 拿给亲爱的佩珀
[04:01] – No. No. – And she could always keep him close. -不 不 -她能永远留他在身边
[04:03] No! 不
[04:04] No. 不行
[04:06] She will want a proper burial. 她想要的是土葬
[04:09] Perfumed shrouds. 熏香的裹尸布
[04:11] Elsa. 艾莎
[04:13] What? 干什么
[04:14] I have worked miracles for you. 我为你创造了奇迹
[04:17] I have made your dreams come true. 我实现了你的梦想
[04:22] Let me take care of the body. 让我来处理尸体吧
[04:24] What must a man do to earn your trust? 一个男人要怎样才能赢得你的信任
[06:10] “‘Wasn’t I real before?’ 我之前不是真的吗
[06:13] asked the little rabbit. 小白兔问道
[06:16] “‘You were real to the boy,’ the fairy said, 你对那男孩来说是真实的 仙女说
[06:20] ‘because he loved you. 因为他爱你
[06:24] Now you shall be real to everyone.’ 现在 所有人都会把你当真了
[06:29] And she held the little rabbit close in her arms 于是她紧紧将小兔子抱在怀中
[06:35] and flew with him to the wood.” 跟他一起飞向了树林
[06:38] That’s beautiful, Dessi. 读得真好 德茜
[06:41] You’re gonna make a great mom someday. 你会是个很棒的母亲
[06:45] Can I talk to you for a second? 我能跟你谈谈吗
[06:58] I’ve made mistakes. 我犯过错
[07:01] I haven’t been the best husband to you, 我没有尽到丈夫的责任
[07:03] but I want another chance. 但我想再试一次
[07:05] You saved my life, Dessi. 你救了我的命 德茜
[07:06] And you saved mine. 你也救过我的命
[07:08] You don’t owe me anything. 你什么都不欠我
[07:10] But we’ve put too many years into this thing to just quit now. 可我们在一起这么多年了 不能说分就分啊
[07:13] We both deserve a shot at happiness, Dell. 我们都该拥有幸福的机会 戴尔
[07:18] And I could never make you happy. 可是我不能让你幸福
[07:21] Truly happy. 真正的幸福
[07:25] Now go on now. 走吧
[07:26] You’re making her upset. 你惹她不开心了
[07:30] All right, Pepper. 好了 佩珀
[07:32] All right, I got to go. 我得走了
[07:34] No, no. I can’t now, Pepper. 我不能继续读了 佩珀
[07:36] Okay, look. 听着
[07:37] I’ve got to go put my face on for the show. 我得为演出化妆了
[07:40] But we can finish reading after curtain. 我们可以等演出结束后继续
[07:43] Stay… 别走
[07:43] I can’t, baby. 不行 宝贝
[07:45] The show must go on. 表演得继续
[07:49] Stay! Stay! Stay! 别走 别走
[07:52] Stay! 别走
[07:55] Stay…! 别走
[08:01] You finished? 你闹够了吗
[08:06] Good. 很好
[08:08] Now you clean all this shit up. 给我把帐篷收拾干净
[08:19] How is our little Pinhead? 我们的小头人怎么样了
[08:21] She won’t eat. 她不肯吃东西
[08:23] And she just turned her tent upside down. 她刚刚把帐篷弄得一团乱
[08:27] Yes. Poor girl. 可怜的女孩
[08:30] It was an old emptiness Salty filled for her. 肖蒂填补了她多年的寂寞
[08:34] Schnapps? 来点杜松子酒
[08:36] Sure. 当然
[08:37] Sit down. 坐吧
[08:39] And her fit came when you tried to leave, no? 你想离开时 她才发了飙 对吧
[08:45] How did you know? 你怎么知道
[08:48] We all fear that we will end up alone, 我们都害怕孤独终老
[08:51] that love will be pulled from us. 失去所爱
[08:54] But it is even stronger for Pepper. 但佩珀的恐惧更深
[08:58] She has known nothing but abandonment her entire life. 她这一生中 无数次遭人遗弃
[09:02] Until I found her, of course. 直到我发现她
[09:05] Prost! 干杯
[09:08] Gesundheit. 祝健康长寿
[09:13] Well, what will we do when you leave for Hollywood? 等你去了好莱坞我们要怎么办
[09:17] I mean, Ma Petite, Salty, then you? 小可爱和肖蒂都死了 接着你也要走
[09:21] That girl may throw herself from the top 那姑娘要难过得
[09:23] of the Ferris wheel from grief. 从摩天轮上跳下来了
[09:24] Well, we can’t let that happen. 那可不行啊
[09:26] We’ll have to find a way to rouse her spirits. 我们得想办法让她振作起来
[09:35] You know, I came to this country in 1936. 我1936年来到这个国家
[09:41] Hitler had already made it plenty unpleasant 希特勒让柏林的艺术家们
[09:46] for artists in Berlin. 日子很不好过
[09:51] There was little work for anyone, really, 那时几乎没有工作
[09:52] unless you wanted to build a dam or highway. 除非你愿意去修水坝或公路
[09:55] So I found myself with the Gypsies, 于是我加入了吉普赛人
[09:58] the carny folk, in Boston. 波士顿的一家马戏团
[10:00] My English wasn’t good enough to headline, yet, 我当时英语还不行 不能当招牌演员
[10:04] so I suffered through being a chorus girl behind lesser talents. 所以我只能为才华不如我的人伴唱
[10:09] Still, I made my way to the top of the heap quickly. 不过我想办法迅速爬了上去
[10:16] They called me the Teutonic Chanteuse. 他们叫我德国女歌手
[10:18] But I don’t like working for other people. 但我不喜欢为别人工作
[10:21] I need to be in charge. 我需要掌权
[10:23] To have my own show. 我要有自己的马戏团
[10:32] The circus owners were morons. 马戏团老板都是白痴
[10:34] I don’t want any freaks. 我可不想要畸形人
[10:35] They could not see the future. 他们看不见未来
[10:38] I knew there was a war coming. 我知道战争即将来临
[10:40] The boys would be sent off to fight, the women put to work, 男人会被送上战场 女人得去工作
[10:44] and who would be left to get on stage 到时还能剩下谁上台表演
[10:46] and make them laugh or cry or forget their worries? 让大家开心或流泪 暂时忘记忧愁呢
[10:49] The freaks. 只有畸形人
[10:50] So I decided to start my own collection of oddities. 所以我决定开始自己收罗畸形人
[10:54] The idea was simple– 想法很简单
[10:55] they would come for the freaks, but stay for the star. 观众会为畸形人而来 为明星驻步
[11:00] But where to find my pets? 不过要去哪里找我的宠物呢
[11:03] Most people don’t see beauty in someone like Pepper. 大多数人无法欣赏佩珀这种人的美
[11:06] They see shame. 他们看到的是耻辱
[11:07] They see human garbage. 他们看到的是渣滓
[11:09] So I went to the place where people throw other people away. 所以我去了被遗弃者居住的地方
[11:14] An orphanage. 孤儿院
[12:13] She never knew her father. 她从没见过自己的父亲
[12:16] Her mother died. 她母亲去世了
[12:17] Her sister loved her but simply could not handle the burden. 她姐姐爱她 却承受不了这样的负担
[12:22] Orphanages don’t usually take 18-year-olds, 孤儿院一般不收18岁以上的
[12:25] but Pepper had the mind of a child. 但佩珀有着孩童般的天真
[12:32] I offered to adopt her, but since she was of legal age 我提出要领养她 但因她已成年
[12:35] they just let us leave together. 他们直接让我们一起离开了
[12:37] I think they were worried I might change my mind. 我想他们是担心我会改主意
[12:40] But how could I? 但怎么会呢
[12:41] I loved her. 我爱她
[12:42] My first monster. 我的第一个小怪物
[12:44] Adoration, affection, idolization… 倾慕 爱恋 盲目崇拜
[12:47] I am a performer, 我是艺人
[12:48] I had felt them all in droves. 这些我早已习以为常
[12:51] But when this strange-looking little one looked at me, 但当这个长相奇特的小家伙看着我时
[12:55] it was the first time I had ever felt unconditional love. 我第一次感受到了无条件的爱
[13:15] I knew, after her first performance, 她第一次登台后我就知道
[13:18] that she was a keeper. 她值得留住
[13:28] My collection grew. 我找到了越来越多的小怪物
[13:29] I took great pride in mothering my troupe. 能像母亲般照料我的戏班子我很自豪
[13:32] Most of them knew nothing of the world, 他们大多数对这世界一无所知
[13:35] save for how to survive in it. 只知道生存之道
[13:38] But I could tell that none of my teaching or attention 但我知道我的循循教导和悉心照料
[13:42] was going to make my firstborn happy. 都不足以让我的第一个小怪物开心
[13:45] She was a woman now 她已长大成人
[13:46] and she had maternal needs. 母爱开始泛滥
[13:48] But she couldn’t possibly be allowed to breed. 但她不可能被允许生儿育女
[13:51] Little did I know that the answer to my prayers 当时我并不知道 我的祈祷
[13:54] would arrive a few weeks later from the Far East. 将在数月后从远东前来应验
[14:01] Suryamohan Bahadur was the Maharaja of Kapurthala. 瑟里尔慕汉阁下 卡普塔拉的王公
[14:06] The Maharaja was touring the U.S. 王公当时在美国巡游
[14:08] He was a slave to the British, 他虽隶属英国
[14:10] but he was the richest slave on Earth. 却是全世界最富有的奴隶
[14:12] He traveled with an entourage… 他到哪都有大批随从陪同
[14:14] footmen, concubines, eunuchs… 男仆 姬妾 宦官
[14:16] and one tiny miracle. 以及一个袖珍奇迹
[14:37] I needed her, 我需要她
[14:38] but he could not be moved. 但他不肯割爱
[14:44] The Maharaja says the girl is a Dalit. 王公说她是达利特
[14:46] An untouchable. 不可触碰的贱民
[14:47] To trade her for anything would assume the Raj has given her value. 任何形式的买卖都等于承认她有价值
[14:50] He would take it as a personal insult. 他会认为这是对他个人的侮辱
[14:52] She is his favorite pet. 她是王公最爱的宠物
[14:54] He would never part with her. 他不会让她离开自己身边
[15:38] He finally caved in when I offered him three cases. 我说要拿三箱换时 他终于妥协了
[15:42] Dr. Pepper. 胡椒博士饮料[佩珀]
[15:44] Sweet irony, no? 真是个甜美的讽刺 不是吗
[16:15] I had never seen Pepper so happy. 我从未见过佩珀如此快乐
[16:23] Her maternal needs were fulfilled. 她的母性需求得到了满足
[16:25] And yet, she wanted more. 但她却想要更多
[16:38] She needed a husband. 她需要一个丈夫
[16:39] A spiritual husband. 灵魂伴侣
[16:48] I wrote to every orphanage in the country. 我给全国各地的孤儿院去信
[16:51] Six months later, 六个月后
[16:52] a home for wayward boys in Cincinnati wrote back. 辛辛那提的一所男管教所回信了
[17:00] It was love at first sight. 他们一见钟情
[17:18] I officiated the wedding, obviously. 婚礼自然是我主持的
[17:22] It was a magical affair. 那是个奇妙的仪式
[17:25] Simple… the bride and groom 非常简洁 新娘和新郎
[17:28] knew six words between them, 两人加起来只知道六个单词
[17:31] but it was deeply moving. 但婚礼让人感动不已
[17:56] They raised Ma Petite as their own child. 他们把小可爱当做自己的孩子抚养
[18:00] And I was their fairy godmother. 而我则是仙女教母
[18:07] Theirs was a love story for the ages. 他们的爱情故事是永世经典
[18:12] They never hurt a soul, 他们从未伤害过任何人
[18:14] never sinned. 没有任何罪孽
[18:18] Pure spirits. 纯洁无暇的灵魂
[18:21] That girl… 那女孩…
[18:23] lost everyone she loved. 失去了她所爱的一切
[18:27] You got to find out if her sister is still around. 你得查明她姐姐是否还在世
[18:30] I mean, Pepper is not the handful she used to be. 佩珀不像从前那么需要人照顾了
[18:34] She’s a grown woman, now. 她是个成年女人了
[18:38] Useful. 有能力
[18:43] Maybe you’re right. 也许你说得对
[18:48] Perhaps it’s time for our little angel… 也许我们的小天使
[18:57] to go back home. 该回家了
[19:26] Maggie… you remember Angus? 玛姬 你还记得安格斯吗
[19:30] Hello, ma’am. 你好 女士
[19:30] Nice to make your acquaintance. 很高兴认识你
[19:32] – We want to have… – I know exactly what you want. -我们想… -我知道你们想要什么
[19:35] Welcome to Mystic Esmeralda’s Temple of Destiny. 欢迎来到神秘者埃斯梅拉达的命运神殿
[19:38] Have a seat. 请坐
[19:48] Fine tall drink of water, there, Desiree. 如此高大威猛的帅哥 德茜蕾
[19:51] – Where’d you round him up? – You remember that evening -你在哪找到的 -你还记得那晚
[19:52] when I was showin’ off the new dance craze? 我向观众展示新舞步吗
[19:56] *Mamba, baby* *曼巴舞 宝贝*
[20:01] *Tonight* *就在今夜*
[20:05] *You turned darkness* *你改变黑夜*
[20:08] I knew right then and there, 我当时就知道
[20:09] my days as a confirmed bachelor were over. 我单身的日子结束了
[20:12] I had to make her mine. 我必须把她追到手
[20:19] So… 那么…
[20:20] tell us… 告诉我们
[20:21] what do you see in our future? 我们会有怎样的未来
[20:31] You’re a traveler. 你是个旅行者
[20:33] A salesman, roaming door-to-door. 推销员 挨家挨户推销
[20:35] Why, yes. 是的
[20:35] That’s right. 没错
[20:37] Jefferson’s Floor Wax 杰弗逊地板蜡
[20:38] make your home shiny and new. 让你家焕然一新
[20:46] Ooh, hush, now. 嘘
[20:48] Oh, let’s get to the good stuff. 来听我们的美好未来
[20:50] You’re a romantic. 你很浪漫
[20:52] A dreamer. 充满梦想
[20:54] I see you two lovebirds starting a new beginning. 我看到你们这对爱侣开始了新的生活
[20:57] Somewhere out west. 在西部的某个地方
[20:59] Oh, a small house… 一栋小房子
[21:01] a white picket fence… 白色栅栏
[21:02] Oh, that’s right, Angus. 没错 安格斯
[21:04] Mama needs a picket, 我就想要栅栏
[21:05] and the picket better be white. 最好是白色的
[21:06] Oh, whatever you want, baby, you got it. 宝贝 想要什么都行 没问题
[21:08] Well, how many kids we gonna have? 我们要生多少孩子呢
[21:10] Ooh, kids! 孩子啊
[21:15] Then… everything goes to shit, 接着一切急转直下
[21:18] because that’s what happens. 无可避免
[21:19] You’ll start to… despise each other. 你们开始相互鄙夷
[21:22] There’s no joy. 毫无欢乐
[21:23] There’s no hope. 毫无希望
[21:25] It guts you, ripping you apart, piece by piece, 这样的生活使你们支离破碎
[21:28] until one day, you find yourself 直到有一天 你发现自己
[21:30] standing in a kitchen, heating up tar and gripping a pillow. 站在厨房里 热着焦油 抱着枕头
[21:33] Angus, I think I’ve had enough 安格斯 我想今晚
[21:35] of the fairy tales for one evening. 童话故事已经听得够多了
[21:37] Maggie’s had a long day. 玛姬今天也辛苦了
[21:39] Let’s you and me go get some ice cream. 我们去吃些冰淇淋吧
[21:42] I’m a God-fearing Christian. 我是虔诚的基督徒
[21:44] I don’t believe in this sorcery stuff, anyway. 反正我也不相信巫术
[21:47] It doesn’t matter what you believe. 你相信什么无关紧要
[21:49] It all ends the same. 结局都是一样的
[21:50] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[22:16] Miss Sunshine and Roses! 阳光玫瑰小姐
[22:18] What was that back there? 你刚刚那是干什么
[22:20] You weren’t telling my future. 那不是我的未来
[22:21] You were telling your own. 是你自己的
[22:22] Your man is rotting in a cell 你男人正坐穿牢底
[22:24] and here you are, 而你却在这儿
[22:25] full of whiskey and self-pity. 终日醉酒自怜
[22:30] That’s right. 没错
[22:31] There’s nothing I can do for him. 我什么也帮不到他
[22:32] And I’ll let you in on a little secret: 我还告诉你一个小秘密
[22:34] I’m no fortune-teller. 我根本不是占卜师
[22:37] I could’ve told you that, sugar. 我早就知道了 甜心
[22:42] We’re on the grift. 我们在行骗
[22:43] Me and Stanley. 我和斯坦利
[22:45] “Mr. Spencer” is not a Hollywood talent scout. 斯宾瑟先生不是好莱坞星探
[22:50] He’s not? 他不是
[22:51] We’re business partners. 我们是商业伙伴
[22:53] Have been for years. 已经很多年了
[22:54] Paper! Get your paper! 报纸 卖报纸
[22:56] Who wants a paper? 谁要来份报纸
[22:57] Kansas City Star! 《堪萨斯城星报》
[22:59] Paper? 要报纸吗
[23:04] Get your paper! 来份报纸吧
[23:06] Kansas City Star! 《堪萨斯城星报》
[23:07] Paper, paper! 报纸 报纸
[23:20] I caught you, you little scamp. 抓到你了 你个小流氓
[23:22] Show me what’s under your coat. Come on. 给我看看你大衣下面有什么
[23:24] Get your hands off me, you pervert. 把手拿开 你个变态
[23:26] Officer! 警官
[23:26] Officer, please. Please. 警官 抱歉 抱歉
[23:28] Forgive my boy. 原谅我的孩子
[23:30] He just got a part in the stage production of Oliver Twist. 他刚得到《雾都孤儿》舞台剧的角色
[23:33] Now, he’s come from such privilege 他出身贵胄
[23:35] that he wanted to see what it felt like to be poor and hungry. 所以想体验体验穷困饥饿的感觉
[23:38] Stanley didn’t think I was so convincing. 斯坦利觉得我不像那么回事
[23:41] Offered to make me his partner for ten cents on the dollar. 让我做他的搭档 我们九一分成
[23:45] That was big money for me, back then. 那当时对我来说是笔大钱
[23:49] So, your parents… 那你父母
[23:51] they just let you go off with this man? 就让你跟这个男人走了吗
[23:54] I didn’t have parents. 我没有父母
[23:56] Not really. 不算真有
[23:58] I had to fend for myself, and… 我只能自己谋生
[24:00] well, Stanley fed me, 斯坦利给我食物
[24:02] kept me out of the rain. 为我遮风挡雨
[24:04] And he never laid a finger on me. 他还从未碰过我
[24:05] So you all are criminals? 那么你俩是罪犯
[24:07] What could you possibly want with a bunch of freaks like us? 你们想从我们这群畸形这儿得到什么
[24:13] We’re fleecing your customers. 我们在扒窃你们的观众
[24:15] When the lights go down, we pick their pockets. 灯光熄灭后 我们就去掏他们的兜
[24:18] Oh, you all came down here to Jupiter, Florida, 你们一路跑来佛罗里达的朱庇特
[24:20] to pick a bunch of pockets? 就为了小偷小摸吗
[24:23] I wasn’t born on a farm, 我虽没生在农场
[24:24] but I do know bullshit when I smell it, 但还是分得出什么是屁话
[24:27] and I gotta say… that is some bullshit. 我得说 你这就是屁话
[24:29] Go to hell, Triple tits. 去死吧 三乳
[24:31] Come to think of it… 仔细想来
[24:34] been a lot of trouble around here since you two showed up. 自从你俩来了之后 我们就麻烦不断
[24:37] Lot of freaks been dying. 死了不少畸形人
[24:39] Ma Petite and Ethel, 先是小可爱和艾瑟尔
[24:41] now Salty. 现在是肖蒂
[24:42] I killed ’em all. Every last one of them. 都是我杀的 我杀了他们所有人
[24:44] Is that what you want to hear? 你就想听我这么说吧
[24:45] You listen to me, little girl, 你听我说 姑娘
[24:47] and you listen good. 认真听好
[24:48] Now, you can tell me anything you want, 你想说什么都行
[24:50] but don’t let me find out that you and your weasel friend 但别让我发现你和你狡猾的朋友
[24:53] had anything to do with hurting our kind, 跟我们畸形人的死有关
[24:55] or I will kill you dead. 否则我让你们偿命
[24:58] Now, are we clear? 听明白没
[25:13] We’ve been looking everywhere for you. 我们到处找你
[25:15] Well, gold star for you, 奖励你们朵小红花
[25:16] – ’cause here I am. – We want to help. -找到我啦 -我们想帮忙
[25:19] Dot and I don’t have much. 多特和我没多少积蓄
[25:22] We were saving for something, 我们本想攒钱做件事
[25:24] but our plans have changed. 但我们改主意了
[25:26] We want you to have it. 我们想把钱给你
[25:29] Use this money to get Jimmy a proper lawyer. 用这钱去给吉米请个好律师
[25:33] Let me get this straight: 让我把情况搞清楚
[25:34] you want me to use your hard-earned pennies to save Jimmy. 你们想让我用你们辛苦攒下来的钱去救吉米
[25:38] Do it yourself. 你们自己去吧
[25:40] Maybe he’ll even reward you with a big, fat kiss. 也许他还会奖励你们一个深吻呢
[25:43] I’m going to punch her in the face. 我想揍她一拳
[25:45] Don’t let her get to you. 别让她激怒你
[25:47] Let me handle this. 我来搞定她
[25:49] People don’t always take too kindly to us at first glance. 人们初见到我们时 通常不怎么待见我们
[25:54] You can be his champion, 你可以做他的英雄
[25:56] like Margaret O’Sullivan in Let Us Live, 就像《一线生机》里玛格丽特·奥沙利文
[25:58] crusading to save Henry Fonda. 拼尽全力营救亨利·方达一样
[26:00] I hate to break it to you, 我不想打击你
[26:02] but life is not like the movies, 但生活可比不上电影
[26:04] you simple-minded idiot. 你个一根筋的笨蛋
[26:07] Don’t you talk about my sister like that! 不许你这样对我妹妹说话
[26:12] Jimmy thinks you walk on water, 吉米视你为天仙下凡
[26:14] but you don’t fool me. 但你骗不了我
[26:16] You are a phony. 你不过徒有其表
[26:17] And you don’t really love Jimmy. 而且你根本不爱吉米
[26:19] Because when you love someone, they come first. 因为爱一个人 就会事事以他为先
[26:22] Oh, brother. 得了吧
[26:24] Next you’ll be telling me that love conquers all. 你接下来要说爱情能战胜一切吗
[26:27] How can you be so cold? 你为什么这么冷漠
[26:29] Jimmy could end up like Meep. 吉米可能会和米普一个下场
[26:31] Is that what you want? 你真希望如此吗
[26:37] You do right by Jimmy. 你好好待吉米
[26:52] Darling, you got a visitor. 达林 有人来看你了
[27:03] Oh… it’s you. 是你
[27:05] Who were you hoping to see, 你希望谁来
[27:07] Mickey Mantle? 米奇·曼托[美国棒球明星]吗
[27:10] I’m sorry. It’s… 对不起
[27:12] it’s nice of you to come. 谢谢你来看我
[27:19] Listen. 听着
[27:21] I know exactly what you’re feeling. 我理解你现在的感受
[27:23] I… 我
[27:26] I lost my mother when I was young. 我妈妈在我还小的时候就去世了
[27:30] Suddenly I was all alone in the world. 这世上突然只剩我一人
[27:34] An orphan. 成了孤儿
[27:36] And I got into some trouble. 我当时惹上了些麻烦
[27:41] Well, not the kind of trouble you’re in. 当然没你的麻烦这么严重
[27:45] Listen, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. 听着 吉米 吉米
[27:49] Did you do it? 是你干的吗
[27:50] I… 我
[27:56] I don’t know. I don’t know. 我不知道 我不知道
[28:00] I’ve been over it and over it in my head. 我不停地回想那一天
[28:04] I had too much to drink. 当时我喝了太多酒
[28:06] I was in a rage about my ma, my life, everything. 我气我妈 我的人生 世上的一切
[28:09] But from the moment I got to the house, 但从我到他们家
[28:11] till the moment I woke up here 到在这里醒来之间
[28:13] is just black. 完全一片空白
[28:14] So you admit you were there? 这么说你承认去过那里
[28:15] I couldn’t have done it. 不可能是我干的
[28:16] I-I didn’t kill them. 她们不是我杀的
[28:21] Did I? 是我吗
[28:23] I don’t think you did. 我不认为是你干的
[28:24] That’s why I’m here. 所以我才会来
[28:25] I am gonna get you the best lawyer money can buy. 我会为你请这世上最好的律师
[28:30] You’ve no doubt heard of Clarence Darrow. 你肯定听说过克拉伦斯·达罗
[28:33] The Mo… the Monkey Trial? Isn’t he dead? 猴子审判的律师吗 他不是已经死了吗
[28:35] Yeah, but the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. 对 但子承父业
[28:37] His son Donald is an absolutely brilliant attorney. 他儿子唐纳德是位很出色的律师
[28:43] I’ve made some inquiries. 我向他咨询过
[28:44] He’s interested in your case. 他对你的案子很感兴趣
[28:45] But from now on, 但从现在开始
[28:47] you got to shut up. 你不能再说一个字
[28:49] The only talking you’re gonna do is to your lawyer. 你只能跟你的律师说话
[28:54] I don’t know…. 我不知道…
[28:55] I don’t know how to thank you. 我不知道该怎么感谢你
[28:58] You don’t owe me a thing. 你不欠我什么的
[29:01] But, you know, that attorney, 不过 那个律师
[29:02] that’s a different matter. 他可不一样
[29:03] He’s going to want a retainer. 你得预付他律师费
[29:07] I don’t have any money. 可我一分钱也没有
[29:10] Well, what about Ethel’s estate? 艾瑟尔留给你的遗产呢
[29:13] She leave you anything? 她没给你留什么吗
[29:15] I don’t have anything of value to give you, Mr. Spencer. 我没什么值钱的东西能给你 斯宾瑟先生
[29:24] Shit! 见鬼
[29:36] I might have an idea about how to raise the funds. 我有个主意 可以让你筹到钱
[29:48] Okay, beef chuck. 好了 牛肩胛
[29:50] Arm, shoulder or blade. 上肢 肩膀或是带骨肩肉
[29:55] Salt. 盐
[29:57] Pepper. 胡椒粉
[30:00] Flour. 面粉
[30:03] Onions. 洋葱
[30:07] Ah… horseradish. 对了 还有辣根
[30:11] Carrots and potatoes. 胡萝卜和土豆
[30:14] Here you go. 给你
[30:15] Thank you. 谢谢你
[30:16] I mean, it’s just a goddamn pot roast, right? 不就是炖个牛肉吗
[30:18] How hard can it be? 能有多难呢
[30:20] Say it isn’t so. 这不是真的吧
[30:23] Toughest woman I know and now you want to be Betty Crocker? 我认识的最彪悍的女人这是要当贝蒂妙厨吗
[30:26] Damn straight. 说得没错
[30:27] If I’m gonna be a homemaker, 如果我要做家庭主妇
[30:28] I can’t let my babies starve. 我可不会让我的孩子挨饿
[30:30] My mother taught all my sisters how to cook, 我母亲教过我其他的姐妹下厨
[30:33] but she never taught me. 可她从未教过我
[30:35] Maybe she saw your potential elsewhere. 也许她看到了你其它的潜能
[30:38] Girl… don’t butter me up. 小妞 不用来巴结我
[30:42] I haven’t forgotten what you told me. 我可没忘记你说过的话
[30:44] And I haven’t decided what I’m gonna do about it yet. 而且我还没决定该怎么办
[30:47] But believe you me… 但我会想到的
[30:51] I want to do the right thing for once. 这次我想做正确的事
[30:54] That’s why I’m here. 所以我才来找你
[30:57] We can’t talk here. 我们不能在这里谈
[30:57] Just follow me. 跟我来
[31:00] I want to help Jimmy. 我想帮助吉米
[31:01] Good. Get him a lawyer. 好啊 给他找个律师
[31:03] – I need you to trust me. – Trust you? -我需要你相信我 -相信你吗
[31:05] Ha! That’s a laugh. 真好笑
[31:08] Everyone in this entire camp 如果你不听我的话
[31:09] will be dead soon unless you listen to me. 整个营地的人很快都会死
[31:11] I know how to help everyone. 我知道怎么帮助你们所有人
[31:13] Jimmy and the freaks all at once. 救出吉米 还有其他畸形人
[31:15] I just have to connect the dots. 我只是需要把事情串起来
[31:18] Place blame where it’s due. 找到罪魁祸首
[31:20] Put the real villain away forever. 把真正的坏人绳之以法
[31:23] I don’t like riddles! Never have. 我不喜欢猜谜 从来就不喜欢
[31:25] Listen! 听我说
[31:26] I know you want to 我知道你希望
[31:28] ride off into the sunset with your Prince Charming 和你的白马王子一起驶入夕阳
[31:30] and your pot roasts, but 还带上你的炖肉 可是
[31:32] I need you to help me first. 我需要你先帮我
[31:35] There’s something I need you to see. 我有东西要给你看
[31:49] Good coffee. 咖啡不错
[31:51] Fresh brewed? 刚煮的吗
[31:52] It’s Sanka. 是无咖啡因的
[31:53] My husband has trouble sleeping. 我丈夫一直被失眠困扰
[31:55] I understand. I have, too, lately. 可以理解 我最近也睡不好
[31:58] So much change. 发生了太多改变
[32:03] I think she is happy to see you. 我觉得她很高兴见到你
[32:07] Hi, Pepper. 你好 佩珀
[32:09] She doesn’t never talk. 她从不说话
[32:13] She probably remembers me leaving her at the orphanage. 她可能还记得我把她遗弃在孤儿院
[32:19] Yes. 是啊
[32:20] Where I had the great good fortune of finding her. 我有幸找到了她
[32:23] Is that right? 是嘛
[32:30] I couldn’t keep her. 我没法留下她
[32:32] I told myself, Rita, you will never meet a man 我跟自己说 丽塔 如果要照顾傻妹妹
[32:35] and have a children if I have 你就永远无法遇见心仪的男人
[32:37] to look after a dim-witted sister. 和他生下自己的孩子
[32:39] I… I always wanted the babies. 我一直都想要孩子
[32:43] Of course. 当然
[32:44] We all have our dreams, don’t we? 我们都有自己的梦想 不是吗
[32:47] And where are they now– your children– are they at school? 那他们在哪呢 你的孩子们 去上学了吗
[32:52] No, I didn’t have any. 不 我没有孩子
[32:54] ‘Cause I had piped clogs. 因为我输卵管堵塞
[32:55] What? 什么
[32:57] Clogged pipes. 输卵管堵塞
[32:59] Something. I don’t know. 什么的 我也说不清
[33:01] I just couldn’t have any. 我就是生不出孩子
[33:02] Oh, well, so much the better. 那就更好了
[33:05] She will be great company for you. 她正好能陪伴你
[33:08] And no trouble at all. 她不会给你添麻烦
[33:11] I have taught her words. 我教会了她识字
[33:15] And responsibility. 承担责任
[33:17] How to care for others. 如何照顾他人
[33:19] Even how to make a stiff Singapore Sling. 甚至会调新加坡司令鸡尾酒
[33:22] You enjoy cocktails, Mrs. Gayhart? 你喜欢鸡尾酒吗 盖哈特太太
[33:24] I do. 喜欢啊
[33:26] I love many cocktails. 我很喜欢鸡尾酒
[33:28] But, Miss Mars, 马尔斯女士
[33:31] what am I supposed to tell Larry my husband? 我要怎么跟我丈夫拉瑞说啊
[33:35] I mean, he don’t even know she exists. 他甚至不知道她的存在
[33:39] Well, you tell him that you have a lovely sister, 就告诉他 你有个可爱的妹妹
[33:43] which is true. 这是事实
[33:44] And then you tell him 然后再告诉他
[33:47] that she has come to live with you. 她要搬来跟你一起住
[33:50] No, I just can’t do that. 不行 我不能那么做
[33:53] You can and you must. 你能 也必须这么做
[33:56] This is your sister. 这是你妹妹
[33:58] Now, you may think that I’m leaving you a burden, 你或许认为我是把负担丢给了你
[34:01] but I am not. 但并非如此
[34:03] Pepper is a gift. 佩珀是一份馈赠
[34:06] A soul so pure 是一个纯洁的灵魂
[34:09] it’s rare in this world. 世间罕有
[34:14] You’re right. I know you’re right. 是啊 你说得对
[34:19] Larry’s gonna hit the roof. 拉瑞要气疯的
[34:21] Well, stand up to him! 那就跟他叫板
[34:25] Pepper has suffered great losses. 佩珀承受了很多丧亲之痛
[34:30] And I fear 我担心
[34:32] that she will perish from loneliness and a broken heart 她会因孤独和心碎而憔悴
[34:37] if she does not have someone who loves her. 我必须找个人爱护她
[34:45] Okay. 好吧
[34:50] I guess she can help me around here. 她可以在家帮帮我
[34:57] I’ll go make up the Castro Convertible. 我去把沙发床铺好
[35:01] He’s gonna have conniptions. 他会跟我大发脾气的
[35:04] That room’s his study. 那房间是他书房
[35:06] Uh, ’cause of all the studying and everything, 因为他有事要研究
[35:09] the study stuff. 放了些东西
[35:14] Stay. 别走
[35:16] No, darling. 不行 亲爱的
[35:18] No, my darling. 不行啊
[35:20] No. 不行
[35:22] I cannot stay. 我得走了
[35:23] I cannot stay, my darling. 我不能留下 亲爱的
[35:35] Well… 好了
[35:38] you and I’ve known each other 我们已经
[35:40] a very long time. 有很久的交情了
[35:46] And I understand you even without words. 不用说话我也明白你的心意
[35:50] I know all you ever wanted was a family. 我知道家庭是你全部的心愿
[35:54] So, you just remember 记住
[35:57] no matter how far away I am, 不管我们相隔多远
[36:01] I will always be your family. 我永远是你的家人
[36:06] Now, here. Here, my darling, 好了 我亲爱的
[36:10] is a kiss 我给你
[36:11] from me to you. 一个吻
[36:14] If you get lonely, 如果你孤单了
[36:16] you hold it to your cheek 就把手贴在脸上
[36:18] and I’ll be there, okay? 我就在你身边了
[36:23] Listen. 听我说
[36:26] Your sister doesn’t know you yet. 你姐姐还不了解你
[36:30] She may make mistakes. 她可能会犯错误
[36:32] She may hurt your feelings. 她可能会伤到你的心
[36:33] But you must forgive her. 但你务必原谅她
[36:36] She’s a good person. 她是个好人
[36:38] And she is trying, okay? 她在尽力了
[36:43] Now, say good-bye. 道别吧
[36:45] No, no, no, no. 不不不
[36:47] No crying. 别哭
[36:49] Because if you cry then I will cry 你哭 我也会哭
[36:51] and then what will happen to my mascara? 那我的睫毛膏就都花了
[37:13] The American Morbidity Museum? 美国畸形博物馆
[37:15] Why we got to travel all this way for skeletons and such? 我们大老远跑来就为了看骨头架子啊
[37:19] Because I need a witness to this 我需要找个证人
[37:21] in case something happens to me when Stanley’s called out. 以防我指证斯坦利后遭遇了不幸
[37:23] All this here is because of him? 这一切就因为他
[37:25] And another recent acquisition 另一件最近购得的展品
[37:27] of which we’re very proud– 是令我们十分自豪的
[37:29] a male died from natural causes. 一名自然死亡的男子
[37:31] – Sweet Jesus! – And as you can see, the skull -老天啊 -大家能看到 这颗头颅
[37:33] is a classic representation of microcephaly. 是头小畸型的典型代表
[37:36] He got paid $3,000 for Ma Petite’s body. 小可爱的尸体为他挣了三千块
[37:39] That’s why he had her killed. 所以他找人杀了她
[37:40] Wha…? 什么
[37:41] We removed the brain of the specimen 我们取出了样品的大脑
[37:44] and found the weight of the organ to be 33% lighter 其重量比正常成年男性
[37:48] than that of a normal adult male. 轻了33%
[37:52] Shall we? 继续看吧
[38:03] And this is our newest exhibit. 这是我们最新的展品
[38:05] It’s just arrived today. 今天才刚到
[38:07] It is a perfect example of a rare congenital defect known as 是一种罕见先天性缺陷的完美代表 也就是
[38:15] ectrodactyly. 缺趾畸形
[38:17] Commonly referred to as lobster hands. 一般被称为龙虾手
[38:21] No… 不要啊
[38:36] I gave it everything. 我付出了一切
[38:38] We both did, me and Larry. 我们都是 我和拉瑞
[38:43] But I guess that genes are genes. 但基因无法改变
[38:47] Like my Uncle Charlie says, 我查理叔叔常说
[38:49] “A goat’s a goat and not a chicken.” 山羊不是鸡
[38:54] But God loves us all. 但上帝爱我们每个人
[38:59] I… 我
[39:00] I added that last part about God. 我自己加上了上帝那句
[39:03] So, next question. 下个问题
[39:07] “Reason for patient’s confinement.” “病人入院理由”
[39:12] Can you tell me when the problem started? 能跟我说说是什么时候开始出现问题的吗
[39:16] Well I’d wanted a baby ever since I met Larry, 我遇见拉瑞后 就一直想生孩子
[39:19] but I’d given up. 但我早都放弃了
[39:22] And then two weeks before my 50th, 可我50岁前两周
[39:26] your God plays a big ol’ joke. 你的上帝跟我开了个玩笑
[39:29] I wake up in the middle of the night with the worst stomachache. 我大半夜被胃疼惊醒
[39:32] Larry rushes me to the hospital, 拉瑞急忙送我去了医院
[39:35] and they tell me, “Mrs. Gayhart, 他们说 盖哈特太太
[39:37] you’re having the labor pains.” 你这是产前阵痛
[39:40] 12 hours of crazy later, 折腾了12个小时
[39:43] they hand me little Lucas. 他们把卢卡斯交到了我手上
[39:50] N-Not to be rude, but, um… 无意冒犯
[39:54] you’re a little… 但您是不是…
[39:57] mature… 太高龄了
[39:59] to be having a baby, aren’t you? 还能生孩子吗
[40:01] God doesn’t always give with both hands. 上帝的馈赠并不总是完美的
[40:05] Now, Lucas was different than your normal baby. 卢卡斯和一般的孩子不太一样
[40:10] He was… 他…
[40:14] deformed. 畸形
[40:17] But to us he was our perfect little miracle. 但在我们眼中 他是完美的奇迹
[40:20] “Trouble started 麻烦从
[40:24] “When baby is born 病人监护人
[40:30] to patient’s guardians.” 生下孩子之后开始
[40:36] Then what? 后来呢
[40:37] Well, due to the difficult delivery, and my age, 由于我高龄生子
[40:41] I was stuck to my bed. 我不得不卧床
[40:47] At first, Pepper was eager to help out. 起初 佩珀很乐意帮忙
[40:50] I thought– well, she’s not too bright, 我还想 她虽然不太聪明
[40:52] but she just might have the mothering instinct. 但她或许有母亲天性
[41:00] Pepper, 佩珀
[41:01] make me another martini? 再给我调杯马丁尼
[41:12] Can’t you take him with you? 带着他一起去嘛
[41:18] Well, turns out, she had a few other instincts. 没想到 她还有别的天性
[41:25] Like sneaking gin, which we only keep around 比如偷喝杜松子酒 我们家里放酒
[41:27] for guests who might enjoy a cocktail. 也只是为了照顾喜欢鸡尾酒的客人
[41:30] Pepper? 佩珀
[41:31] What’s taking so long?! 怎么这么慢啊
[41:38] Pepper? 佩珀
[41:55] You’re spilling it. 都洒出来了
[41:57] Where’s the little onion? 怎么没放洋葱片
[41:59] Oh, for Christ’s sake, 得了
[42:00] set it down on the nightstand. 放在床头柜上吧
[42:01] Set it down. 放好
[42:13] Jesus Christ! 老天啊
[42:16] If there was some way you could make money 如果那小怪物的叫声
[42:17] off of that freak’s screams or that thing’s face, 和他的脸能挣钱
[42:20] we’d be millionaires. 我们早就成富翁了
[42:21] Just take the baby downstairs. 把孩子带楼下去
[42:26] You and him can watch the TV. 你和他可以一起看电视
[42:31] The TV. 电视
[42:35] Do you know how to turn on the TV? 你会开电视吗
[42:40] Come on, get up. 快站起来
[42:42] Come on, come on, we’re going downstairs. 快点 我们下楼去
[42:44] Let’s go! 快走
[42:45] And then there was the obsession with my husband. 而且 她一直垂涎我丈夫
[42:49] Scheming ways to get alone with him. 想方设法跟他独处
[42:51] I’ll show her. 我带她下去
[42:53] You just can’t wait to get alone with her, can you? 你就是等不及跟她独处呢 是吧
[42:59] Some women just shouldn’t have kids. 有些女人不该生孩子
[43:06] Pretty soon, she’s walking around without any clothes on. 过了不久 她干脆在家裸奔了
[43:11] Bare-ass naked. 光屁股
[43:13] Can you believe it? 能相信吗
[43:15] “Obsessed… 对监护人丈夫
[43:18] with husband.” 有异常迷恋
[43:24] Truthfully, 老实说
[43:25] a lot of our patients here, they… 我们这儿很多病人
[43:28] they suffer with a, um… 都有…
[43:32] …A lack of inhibition. 欲望难抑的毛病
[43:34] But the… the shock therapy helps with that. 但是电击疗法会解决这一点
[43:37] And the… and the caning helps, too. 鞭笞也有帮助
[43:44] Well, do they help with the killer’s instinct? 那能解决杀手天性吗
[43:46] ‘Cause that’s what she has. 因为她就有这毛病
[43:49] She’s a murderer. 她是个凶手
[43:52] My very own sister. 我的亲妹妹啊
[43:53] Oh, dear. 天呐
[43:56] Oh, no. I-I-I… um… 不…我…
[44:00] I-I need to ask you to describe exactly what happened. 我得请你详述一下事情经过
[44:06] Well, thankfully, neither of us actually saw what happened. 幸好 我们并没亲眼看到事情经过
[44:18] Where do you think you’re going? 你这是要去哪
[44:21] I thought we should go to the Lamplight. 我想我们可以去灯火餐厅
[44:27] Have some steaks. 吃牛排
[44:31] Have a bottle of wine. 喝红酒
[44:37] Like real people. 像正常人那样
[44:40] Aren’t you afraid that mongoloid with the baby? 你就不担心那个白痴一个人在家带孩子吗
[44:43] Might drop it on its head and kill it. 或许会把他头冲下摔在地上 害死他
[44:45] Which wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen. 那倒也不算坏事
[44:46] I don’t want to talk about them. 我不想提他们
[44:47] Listen, Rita. 听我说 丽塔
[44:49] Rita, Rita. 丽塔 丽塔
[44:50] Rita, goddamn it, this is no life! 丽塔 这哪叫过日子
[44:53] Just a constant smell of that baby Frankenstein’s shit, 满屋子都是那个小怪物的屎尿味儿
[44:57] ’cause that thing is too dumb to wash diapers. 就因为那个大怪物蠢得不会洗尿布
[44:59] With her ugly mug and elephant ears and the smiling– 那张丑脸象耳 成天傻笑
[45:04] “Pepper good girl, Pepper good girl.” “佩珀是个好姑娘哦”
[45:07] It’s like a permanent freak show around here. 简直像一直在上演畸形秀
[45:08] You think I’m any happier?! 你以为我开心吗
[45:10] Stuck in here with them all day in, day out! 整天跟他们一起困在家里
[45:15] Day in, day out… 没有个完
[45:17] She’s so dumb, I hurt. 她蠢得我疼得慌
[45:21] And he makes me want to squeeze the life 他半数的时候
[45:23] out of his little baby body half the time. 烦得我想掐死他
[45:29] So… 那么
[45:32] you and I, we’re on the same page about this. 我们对这件事的意见一致喽
[45:37] You never bonded with that baby. 你对那孩子根本没有感情
[45:40] Admit it. 承认吧
[45:42] Say, “I never bonded with that baby.” 说”我对那孩子根本毫无感情”
[45:46] Say it. 说啊
[45:50] I never bonded with that baby. 我对那孩子根本毫无感情
[45:53] Me, I’d be happy to see the two of them gone. 我很希望他俩都消失
[45:56] Gone? 消失
[45:57] As in…? 什么意思
[46:02] I could never murder my own sister. 我不能杀我亲妹妹
[46:04] N-N-N-No, hear me out. 不不 听我说完
[46:07] What if I had a way to kill two birds with one stone? 如果我们可以一石二鸟呢
[46:14] I was at the park with the baby all afternoon. 我一整个下午都在公园带孩子
[46:19] I was worn out, 我累坏了
[46:20] so I asked her to please give him his bath. 于是便叫她给他洗澡
[47:34] She snapped his little ears off. 她拧下了他的小耳朵
[47:37] Drowned him in his tub. 把他淹死在了浴缸里
[47:39] Then went downstairs to watch her show. 然后又回到楼下去看电视
[47:58] She killed him! 她杀了他
[47:59] She killed him! She killed him… 她杀了他 她杀了他
[48:01] Oh, God. 天呐
[48:02] Oh, God! 天呐
[48:06] He’s gone! He’s gone, he’s gone. 他死了 他死了
[48:32] She ruined my life. 她毁了我的生活
[48:34] You must never 你们一定
[48:36] ever let her out of here. 永远不能放她出去
[49:08] Self-pity will get you nowhere. 自怨自艾对你毫无益处
[49:14] Any more of that and… 你再这样
[49:15] I’ll put you in a scalding bath. 我就让你洗烫水澡了
[49:19] Then you’ll really feel sorry for yourself. 到时你就真要难过了
[49:24] I need to get you out of this thing. 我得给你脱下来
[49:27] I have to put you in the decontamination shower. 我得让你洗消毒澡
[49:29] What you did– 你做的事
[49:31] that’s one of the worst ever things I’ve heard. 是我听过的最可怕的一件事了
[49:34] Maybe in my whole life. 没有比这更可怕的了
[49:36] It made me throw up. 我都吐了
[49:38] Actually… throw up. 我真的吐了
[49:43] Baby. 宝宝
[49:46] Baby. 宝宝
[49:47] Yes, that’s right. You killed a baby. 是啊 你杀了个小宝宝
[49:51] And that poor mother. 他可怜的母亲
[49:53] You ruined her life. 你毁了她的生活
[49:56] Baby Lucas. 卢卡斯小宝宝
[49:58] Yes, that’s the baby’s name. Lucas. 是啊 他是叫卢卡斯
[50:03] Lucas. 卢卡斯
[50:08] Oh, my heavens. 天呐
[50:10] Is this… 你是…
[50:12] Are you… 你是…
[50:14] Is that real? 你是真心的吗
[50:18] Do I see real remorse in your eyes? 你真的悔过了吗
[50:23] Is redemption closer than I thought? 或许救赎比我想的要容易
[50:29] Oh, thank You, dear Lord, 谢谢你 主啊
[50:32] for Your lesson in humility. 多谢您教我谦卑
[50:42] Since Sister Priscilla left, 普里西拉修女走后
[50:44] we’ve had no one to tidy things up in here. 这里就没人收拾了
[50:48] Why don’t you start by making piles. 你先分堆吧
[50:52] Life… 《生活》杂志
[50:54] in the Life pile. 堆成一堆
[50:57] National Geographic… 《国家地理》
[50:59] in another pile. 另放一堆
[51:01] Reader’s Digest… 《读者文摘》
[51:04] in another. 再放一堆
[51:19] You… 你
[51:20] are my special project. 就是我的特别项目
[51:24] No filthy toilet scrubbing. 不用去刷厕所
[51:27] I am determined to bring out the best in you. 我一定要唤起你善良的一面
[51:36] Maybe soon you can work in the bakery with me. 或许很快 你就可以跟我一起去面包房工作了
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme