Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] We’ve met before. 我们以前见过
[00:01] I don’t think so. 我看没有
[00:03] I never forget a pretty face. 漂亮的脸庞我从不会忘
[00:06] Your voice sounds so familiar, 你声音听起来好熟悉
[00:08] I can almost place it. 记忆简直近在眼前
[00:11] Is that enough to start? 钱够了吗
[00:13] For five dollars, you can ask me anything. 五美元 你想问什么都行
[00:16] I’ve had a few recent… 我最近…
[00:19] misadventures with the fairer sex. 在女人方面有些运气不佳
[00:22] You’re a heartbreaker. 你总是让人心碎
[00:23] That’s not hard to see. 很容易看出来
[00:25] I’ve hurt someone badly. 我把一个人伤得很重
[00:27] And the person I always counted on for help… 而我一直仰赖她给我帮助的人
[00:31] can’t help anymore. 没法再帮我了
[00:33] And you’re afraid this time you’ll have to pay. 你害怕这次你将付出代价
[00:53] Avon calling. 雅芳来访
[00:54] Is the lady of the house available? 女主人在吗
[00:57] Do come in. 请进
[00:58] Mother would love to have some company. 妈妈会很乐意有人陪她的
[01:28] Now you’re my puppet mother. 你现在是我的木偶 母亲
[01:35] Let’s play a game. 我们玩个游戏
[01:36] Mother, you be Dot. 母亲 你扮多特
[01:41] Avon Lady, whose name I don’t know, 雅芳推销员 我不知道你的名字
[01:43] you get to play the part of Bette! 你来扮贝特
[01:50] You can rest easy. 你可以高枕无忧了
[01:52] The ball is clear as day. 水晶球一清二楚
[01:55] Your indiscretion will soon be forgotten. 你的鲁莽之举很快将被遗忘
[01:59] What about, uh, 那…
[02:00] trouble from my past? 我过去的麻烦呢
[02:05] Oh, there is someone. 有这么个人
[02:07] A dark cloud on the horizon. 地平线上的一片乌云
[02:10] There will be rain, but… it’ll pass. 会有风雨 但也终将过去
[02:13] And you’ll go on just like before, 你会继续从前的生活
[02:15] breaking hearts. 让人心碎
[02:17] I can’t tell you 我简直说不出
[02:18] what it means to hear those words. 你这些话对我有多么大的意义
[02:22] You are my savior. 你是我的救世主
[02:31] A hundred thank-you’s, Esmeralda. 一百元以表谢意 埃斯梅拉达
[02:36] Please… 请…
[02:37] come back for a reading anytime. 随时再来占卜
[02:42] You have true talent. 你有真本事
[02:45] It would be a shame 浪费你体内的力量
[02:47] to waste the powers inside of you. 可就太可惜了
[03:09] Ima, I’ve never seen anybody 艾玛 我从未见过
[03:11] like anything more than you and a mouthful of food. 比你吃东西更令人惊叹的景象
[03:17] I want to see it again. 我想再看一次
[03:20] Oh, you’re too good to me, Jimmy. 你对我太好了 吉米
[03:24] You find the twins yet? 找到双胞胎了吗
[03:26] I see you been doing a lot of looking. 你倒是花了不少时间找啊
[03:30] I’ve been busy feeding Ima. 我忙着喂艾玛呢
[03:33] Eat up, baby. 吃吧 宝贝
[03:34] If you want it long and hard, 如果你想要它又长又硬
[03:35] I need you soft and wide. 你就得又软又宽
[03:40] Jesus, Jimmy, you are stinking drunk. 天哪 吉米 你醉得不像样了
[03:50] – Jimmy. – You…! -吉米 -你…
[03:51] What’d you do with the twins? 你对双胞胎做了什么
[03:54] What’d you do with the twins? 你对双胞胎做了什么
[03:57] Last I saw, they were with you. 我最后一次看到她们时 是跟你在一起
[03:58] But if you see Bette and Dot, 但你要是看见了贝特和多特
[04:00] I’d be happy to take them back. 我很乐意带她们回去
[04:01] No questions asked. 我什么也不多问
[04:02] I would never let them near you. 我不会让她们靠近你的
[04:03] I know exactly who you are. 我知道你是什么人
[04:06] You were behind that mask. 是你戴着那面具
[04:07] You were the other clown. 你就是另一个小丑
[04:10] Are you with this drunk? 你和这个醉鬼是一起的吗
[04:12] Hey, come on, Jimmy. 算了 吉米
[04:12] Let’s stand to one side, let this… 我们别挡路了
[04:13] No! No! 不 不
[04:17] You’re a murderer. 你是个凶手
[04:19] There’s nothing worse than an alcoholic with bad hygiene. 没什么比一个邋遢的醉鬼更糟了
[04:22] Such a waste. 真是可惜
[04:23] I’m gonna put you away if it’s the last thing I do! 我一定要让你伏法
[04:26] God, you’re pathetic. 你真可悲
[04:30] And if you hadn’t stolen the twins from me, 如果不是你从我这里偷走了双胞胎
[04:32] I would leave you here in your filth. 我就留你在这里自生自灭了
[04:36] But you took away my last chance at happiness. 可是你夺走了我最后的幸福机会
[04:39] And for that, 就为这点
[04:41] I must have revenge. 我要复仇
[04:45] I’m your God, Jimmy. 我就是你的上帝 吉米
[04:47] And I’ve decided that you need to suffer. 而我决定 你要受到折磨
[04:52] I’m going to destroy you 我要毁了你
[04:55] and everything you love. 还有你爱的一切
[05:00] It will be so much fun. 肯定会很有趣的
[06:27] What do we do? 我们要怎么办
[06:31] Oh, meine liebchen! 亲爱的
[06:32] Thank goodness we have found you. 谢天谢地我们找到你了
[06:34] But look at this. 看看这地方
[06:37] Living like animals. 你们活得跟畜生一样
[06:39] But how wise of Ethel 不过艾瑟尔把你们藏起来
[06:41] to have hidden you away. 真是太明智了
[06:42] Where is Ethel? What’s going on? 艾瑟尔在哪里 出什么事了
[06:44] There’s a mob out there hunting freaks. 外面有一群暴民在追杀畸形人
[06:45] Yes. More than a mob, the entire town. 何止 是整个镇的人
[06:48] These Floridian rubes have finally turned against us. 这群佛罗里达乡巴佬终于跟我们反目了
[06:51] No freak is safe. 没有畸形人是安全的
[06:53] Ethel was the first to go. 艾瑟尔是第一个牺牲的
[06:55] Ethel’s dead? 艾瑟尔死了
[06:56] They tore her head off. 他们把她的头扯了下来
[06:59] Imagine what a crazy mob would do with your two heads. 你们有两个头 想想他们会怎么对你们
[07:01] How did you find us? 你们是怎么找到我们的
[07:03] It wasn’t difficult. 这又不难
[07:05] I have my connections. 我认识的人很多
[07:06] Are you sure she left a note? 你确定她留下了遗书吗
[07:08] Yes! Why would she make up such a thing? 是啊 她为什么要骗我
[07:10] She was about to plug me good. 她当时打算杀我呢
[07:15] Here! 在这里
[07:17] A motor hotel in West Palm Beach. 西棕榈滩的一家汽车旅馆
[07:19] That’s where she stashed the twins. 她把双胞胎藏在了那里
[07:21] She instructs Jimmy to go find them. 她让吉米去找她们
[07:26] We have to get you someplace safe. 我们得带你们去安全的地方
[07:29] But not back to the camp. 但是不能回营地
[07:30] No, no, no, no. 不能回去
[07:31] But we have a place and a plan. 但我们找好了地方 定好了计划
[07:33] I don’t believe you. Why should I trust anything you say? 我才不信你 我为什么要相信你说的
[07:36] Because I have done what you asked. 因为我已经做到了你的要求
[07:39] The surgeon you wanted, 你想要的医生
[07:40] the one who separated the Brodie twins, 那个给布罗迪双胞胎做手术的
[07:43] he is on his way down here. 他已经在来的路上了
[07:44] Your every wish is about to come true. 你很快就能梦想成真了
[07:56] We already looked over here. 我们已经找过这里了
[07:58] All we did was call out “Bette and Dot” 我们只是到处喊了几次
[08:00] a couple of times. “贝特和多特”
[08:01] Well, hello. 你们好啊
[08:03] Who are you? 你是谁
[08:05] What do you want? 你想干什么
[08:06] I came to see Miss Desiree. 我是来见德茜蕾小姐的
[08:09] The most beautiful woman in the world. 世上最美丽的女人
[08:15] Well, you come back at show time, 你最好跟其他人一样
[08:17] like everyone else. 回头来看表演吧
[08:18] Uh, but we have a rendezvous… 但我们约好了…
[08:19] You better scram, pal. 你赶紧离开吧 伙计
[08:21] Or you’ll have a rendezvous with a black eye. 不然我让你跟熊猫眼约会去
[08:24] I’m a big girl, Maggie. 我是个成年人了 玛姬
[08:26] Go on. 你先走吧
[08:34] I’m sorry, but I could not stay away. 很抱歉 但我离不开你
[08:39] You better get ahold of yourself, 你最好克制一点
[08:41] Angus T. Jefferson. 安格斯·T·杰斐逊
[08:49] Who was that? 那是谁
[08:51] My beau. 我的情郎
[08:53] And you say anything, you gonna be the one with the black eye. 你敢说出去 要有熊猫眼的就是你了
[08:56] I wouldn’t dream of it. 我绝不会说的
[09:06] Ain’t that a sight? 真是场好戏
[09:10] Are you… serious? Really? 你是…认真的吗 真的假的
[09:14] Shit! 该死
[09:15] Goddamn it, I was so close to a nut! 该死 差点就爽了
[09:19] Well, let’s leave the pigs to their rutting. Shall we? 让这些发情小禽兽自个玩去吧
[09:23] Sure knows how to ruin a party. 可真会毁人兴致
[09:25] Let her go, honey. You got me now. 让她走吧 亲爱的 你现在有我了
[09:29] He’ll put it in anyone! 他谁都会上
[09:30] He’s drunk! 他醉了
[09:31] Leave her out of this! 别扯上她
[09:32] She’s nice. 她人很好
[09:34] And soft. 而且很软
[09:37] No, don’t go, don’t go! 不 别走 别走
[09:39] Don’t touch me, you asshole! 别碰我 你个混蛋
[09:42] She begs me to touch her! 她恳求我碰她
[09:44] Look at these knockers! 瞧瞧这波涛汹涌的大胸
[09:46] And I swear, she tastes like a lemon-lime lollipop! 我发誓 她甜得跟柠檬棒棒糖似的
[09:49] You keep your mitts off him or I’ll jump on your ass 你少碰他 不然我压死你
[09:52] and I’ll flatten you like a cracker! 这对我而言轻而易举
[09:55] You’re nothing! 你什么都不是
[09:56] You could be a pillow! A donut! A sock! 你不过是枕头 甜甜圈和袜子的替代品
[10:00] Jimmy…? 吉米
[10:08] You did? 真的吗
[10:09] My goodness! What-what did it taste like? 天呐 是什么味道啊
[10:12] I don’t know… like skin, 说不好 就是皮肤的味道
[10:13] but softer and saltier, I think. 但更软更咸
[10:17] You are so liberal. 你真开放
[10:19] Well, all I know 我只知道
[10:20] is that someone got a new stove delivered 有人今天下午能收到
[10:23] from Sears and Roebuck this afternoon. 西尔斯公司的新烤炉
[10:30] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[10:31] He’s drunk. 他喝醉了
[10:33] He kept… missing. 他老是…对不准
[10:36] I just paid him and left. 我给了钱就走了
[10:40] Who’s next? 下一个是谁
[10:43] Goddamn starving. 饿死我了
[10:45] You’re disgusting. 你真让人恶心
[10:47] I’m rolling over in my grave. 我要在墓里被你气活了
[10:52] Ma? 妈妈
[10:57] I gave birth to you, 我在一棵橡树下
[10:58] squatting by an oak tree. 生下了你
[11:00] Nearly killed me. 你差点害死我
[11:02] The worrying, 我的担忧
[11:03] the sacrifices, and all for what? 做出的牺牲 都白费了吗
[11:05] I’m sorry, Ma. 对不起 妈妈
[11:09] Why’d you do that to yourself? 你为什么自杀
[11:12] Why didn’t you come to me for help? 为什么不找我帮忙
[11:14] I didn’t have much time left anyway. 反正我也没有几天可活了
[11:16] No one was gonna preserve Ethel Darling 又不会有人
[11:18] and keep her around past her time. 把我做成标本
[11:20] How did you store leftovers in your day, Ethel? 艾瑟尔 你们那时候是怎么保存剩饭的
[11:24] Leftovers? 剩饭
[11:26] Is that what these are for? 这东西就是存剩饭的
[11:28] Keeping old food fresh? 保鲜剩下的食物
[11:31] I’m confused. 我好糊涂
[11:32] I need you! 我需要你
[11:34] When you protect the past, 如果你太在意过去
[11:36] you lose the future. 就会失去未来
[11:38] You’re wasting your life grieving over me. 你把生命都浪费在悼念我上了
[11:41] You were supposed to redeem our sorry line. 你本该改变这凄苦的生活
[11:46] To think, I wasted all my hopes and dreams 想想看 我所有的希望和梦想
[11:49] on another no-good drunk, 又浪费在一个酒鬼身上了
[11:53] like his father. 他和他父亲一个样
[11:54] Oh, Ethel, you’re a delight. 艾瑟尔 你人真好
[11:56] I’m so sorry! 对不起
[11:59] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[12:05] I think you need to leave. 你该走了
[12:32] I am so sorry, ladies. 真是抱歉 姑娘们
[12:34] Maybe we should eat. 我们吃点东西吧
[12:40] Should we call the police? 要报警吗
[12:43] No. 不用
[12:45] It’s okay. 没事
[12:48] Hello. 你们好
[12:49] Am I interrupting? 我打扰到你们了吗
[12:50] My, that dress is a magical color. 天啊 这裙子的色彩太梦幻了
[12:53] What is that, periwinkle? 这是什么颜色啊 长春花色吗
[12:54] Lana Lobell calls it “Spanish Sky.” 时装杂志上说 这叫”西班牙的天空”
[12:57] That’s remarkable. 太美了
[12:59] I’m sorry. 对不起
[13:00] My car just broke down. 我的车坏了
[13:02] Would you mind if I came in and borrowed your telephone 能否进屋借用一下你的电话
[13:04] to call the auto club? 好打给修理公司
[13:05] I’m happy to pay you for the call. 我可以付话费
[13:07] Nonsense. Come in. 那哪像话 请进
[13:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:31] Dot, look. 多特 看啊
[13:32] Our diaries. 我们的日记本
[13:33] I have so missed my writing. 我好想念写日记
[13:36] I thought you would. 我就猜你们会
[13:37] So I brought some of your things, 所以我拿来了一些你们的东西
[13:38] and, well, some of mine, 也有一些我的
[13:40] to make the place seem more homey. 好让这地方看着舒服点
[13:42] How long do you expect us to stay here? 我们要在这儿待多久
[13:44] Oh, not for long. 不会很长的
[13:46] Just until the doctor arrives. 就等到医生赶来
[13:49] Well, I don’t understand. 什么意思
[13:51] He’s gonna operate on us here? 他准备在这里给我们动手术吗
[13:54] Oh, God. 天啊
[13:56] Oh, no, I can’t. 不 我做不到
[13:58] – No! – I can’t. -不 -不行
[14:00] No. I took those girls in. 不 我接纳了她们
[14:03] I promised to protect them. 我答应要保护她们
[14:05] And now what? Murder? 现在要怎样 杀了她们吗
[14:08] I love my monsters. 我爱我的小怪物们
[14:10] I truly do. 我真的爱
[14:10] No, of course you do. 你当然爱
[14:12] A heart as passionate as yours, 你有一颗热情的心
[14:13] that gives so much on the stage, 能在舞台上挥洒激情
[14:15] cannot help but feel empathy for God’s cast-offs. 自然会不禁同情被上帝抛弃的生灵
[14:19] In fact, 其实
[14:20] I came to the same conclusion myself. 我也这样认为
[14:22] What conclusion? 认为什么
[14:23] I realized you were right all along. 你一直是对的
[14:25] The best way to send those girls off in style 把她们风光送走的最好办法
[14:27] is to give them exactly what they want. 就是成全她们
[14:29] So I made a few calls to Hollywood. 所以我给好莱坞打了几通电话
[14:32] – To Hollywood? – Yeah. -好莱坞 -没错
[14:34] I was, uh, chummy with Greer Garson’s dermatologist. 我和葛丽·嘉逊[演员]的皮肤医师关系不错
[14:37] She happens to be close personal friends with a Chicago doctor, 她刚好和那位芝加哥医生是密友
[14:40] this guy who separated the twins. 就是做双胞胎分离手术的人
[14:42] I called him up on the telephone. 我电话联系了他
[14:45] – You called him? – Yeah. -你联系了他 -是
[14:46] If the twins are separated, 如果双胞胎手术成功
[14:48] they can be no more trouble to you. 她们对你来说就不再是威胁
[14:49] It’s a win-win-win. 这是三赢
[14:52] We go off to California. 我们去加州发展
[14:55] The girls can stay here to live their two separate lives. 双胞胎能待在这里各自生活
[15:02] What’s this table doing here? 这桌子是干什么的
[15:04] This is for the initial examination. 用来做初步检查
[15:05] The actual surgery will take place in the hospital. 手术会在医院里做
[15:08] Dr. Sugar is seeing to all the arrangements now. 舒格医生已经开始准备手术了
[15:10] It’s all very… 这一切都
[15:11] hush-hush. 秘密进行
[15:14] Uh, you’ll be transported there under cover of night, of course. 你们会借着夜色被送去医院
[15:17] How much is this gonna cost us? 要多少钱
[15:19] – Not a penny. – Since he worked with the Brodie twins, -不要钱 -因为他给布罗迪双胞胎做过手术
[15:21] Dr. Sugar is fascinated by your case. 舒格医生对你们很感兴趣
[15:23] One of those twins died. 他们只活了一个
[15:25] That’s true, but Dr. Sugar assured me 没错 但舒格医生向我保证
[15:27] that that casualty was due to a very rare infection, 那次意外由罕见的感染引起
[15:31] and he’s now perfected his technique. 现在他的技术更成熟了
[15:34] So we both can live. 那我们都能活下来
[15:37] Well, just imagine it, Bette. 你想想看 贝特
[15:39] You can go to the movies any time you want. 你想看电影就能去看
[15:41] Sing along to the radio and dance all night. 可以通宵跟着广播唱歌跳舞
[15:44] – With one leg. – I explained to Dr. Sugar -可只有一条腿 -我跟舒格医生说过了
[15:46] that you each had your own heart and lungs. 你们有自己的心肺
[15:49] He said there’s no reason 他说没有理由
[15:51] why you can’t be split down the middle. 不能把你们从中间分开
[15:55] Bette, enough! 贝特 够了
[15:56] After all these years together, I want my freedom. 在一起这么多年 我想要自由
[15:59] A chance at love like a normal woman. 像个普通女人那样去寻求爱情
[16:02] How can you not understand that? 你为什么就不懂呢
[16:03] No. 不
[16:05] No, I won’t. 不 我不做
[16:07] I won’t do it. 我不会做的
[16:09] It’s barbaric. 太残忍了
[16:10] Nonsense. They’ll anesthetize you girls, 不会 他们会麻醉你们
[16:13] so you won’t feel a thing. 你们不会有任何感觉
[16:16] Your sister’s right. 你姐姐说得对
[16:18] You need your own lives. 你们需要过自己的生活
[16:20] I have to go to the train station. 我得去火车站了
[16:22] Our good doctor should be arriving any minute. 我们的神医应该很快就到了
[16:32] Honey, I thought we agreed to these parties 亲爱的 我们不是说好 聚会的时候
[16:34] if your friends don’t block the driveway with their cars. 别让你朋友把车挡在车道前吗
[16:39] I had to park halfway down the street, for Christ’s sake. 我不得不停在街那边好远处
[16:42] Sylvia? 西尔维娅
[17:26] Regina! 瑞金娜
[17:28] I knew you’d come back. 我就知道你会回来
[17:30] I’ve been to the cops, Dandy. 我去了警局 丹迪
[17:32] I’ve asked them for help in finding my mother. 我让他们帮忙找我母亲
[17:35] Regina… 瑞金娜
[17:37] I killed your mother. 我杀了你母亲
[17:47] Is… 这
[17:49] Is… 这
[17:50] Is this hers? 这是她的吗
[17:51] Is this my mother’s blood? 这是我母亲的血吗
[17:53] Oh, no, no, no. We buried her weeks ago. 不不不 我们几周前就已经把她埋了
[17:55] Mother and I. 我和母亲一起
[17:56] Recently, I killed her as well, 最近 我把母亲也杀了
[17:58] and that’s when I discovered the power of bathing in blood. 然后我就发现了浴血的力量
[18:05] This is fresh blood from some lovely ladies I killed earlier today. 这是我今天刚杀的几位女士的新鲜血液
[18:12] Pay attention, Regina! 听好了 瑞金娜
[18:17] I cannot begin to tell you how it felt. 那种感受简直难以名状
[18:21] The kind of control over their lives. 那种掌控她们生命的感觉
[18:26] Their trust, 她们的信任
[18:28] their fear, 她们的恐惧
[18:30] their pain, their confusion. 她们的痛苦 她们的困惑
[18:32] I believe I am living my destiny. 我在践行我的使命
[18:37] I’m finally happy. 我终于得到了快乐
[18:39] Regina? 瑞金娜
[18:44] Well, good for you. 对你来说真是件好事
[18:47] They’re not. 但对她们来说不是
[18:49] My mother isn’t. 对我妈妈来说不是
[18:51] Take a bath with me, Regina. 和我共浴吧 瑞金娜
[18:54] Like when we were little. 就像小时候那样
[18:56] I have so many questions for you. 我有好多问题想问你
[18:59] Like, when did you know? 比如 你是什么时候知道的
[19:02] You must have had a sense, at least, 你肯定至少能感觉到
[19:04] that I was destined to be… 我命中注定将成为
[19:09] this. 这样
[19:13] I am a god. 我是神
[19:17] A god who has chosen to walk among men. 被选中行走于人间的神
[19:22] I have no interest in killing you. 我一点也不想杀你
[19:24] You are the only one in this house worth a damn. 你是这幢房子里唯一有点价值的人
[19:28] Stop acting so scared of me! 不要那么怕我
[19:30] Get in the tub! 到浴缸里来
[19:33] I want to go. 我想离开
[19:34] I want to leave now. 我现在就想离开
[19:36] I decide when you leave here. 我来决定你什么离开
[19:43] I thought you were my special family. 我以为你是我特别的亲人
[19:47] But you are just a hideous, predictable bore. 但你只是个寻常无聊的讨厌鬼
[19:53] It’s going to be lonely. 又会变得孤独
[19:56] I should’ve anticipated that. 我早该预料到的
[20:00] I’ll get used to it. 我会习惯的
[20:01] Get out. 出去
[20:04] Go! 滚
[20:04] Before I decide to kill you, too! 否则我或许会连你也杀掉
[20:09] I’m above the law! 我凌驾于法律之上
[20:10] Beyond the law! 超越法律
[20:12] I am the law! 我就是法律
[20:31] You mad at me? 你生我气了
[20:33] I’m not dim, you know. 我不傻
[20:35] Everyone thinks you’re the smart one, 每个人都觉得你聪明
[20:37] ’cause you’re so practical, 因为你那么实际
[20:39] but I pay attention. 但我也留心的
[20:42] I know they can’t separate us fully. 我知道他们不能完全把我们分开
[20:46] One of us can survive that surgery, not both. 只有一个人能活下来 不能两全
[20:49] That’s not true. 那不是真的
[20:51] They’ve learned so much from the Brodie case. 他们从布罗迪的手术上学到了很多
[20:53] Oh, please, Dot. 得了 多特
[20:55] Please stop lying to me. 别再对我撒谎了
[20:56] I am so tired of this life of ours, Bette. 我太厌倦这样的生活了 贝特
[21:00] This infinite, 这无尽的
[21:02] intolerable arranged marriage. 难以忍受的命运安排
[21:07] Aren’t you tired of it? 你难道不厌倦吗
[21:10] And I don’t want you dead. 我不想你死
[21:12] I don’t. 我不想
[21:16] I just never dreamed it might be possible 但我从没想过我们中有一个
[21:18] for one of us to live a normal life. 能过上正常的生活
[21:22] Mother refused to buy us lace-up shoes 妈妈不肯给我们买系带的鞋
[21:24] ’cause she insisted we would never be able to tie them. 她一直说我们不可能学会系鞋带
[21:28] But we spent hours working it out 但我们花了好几个小时练习
[21:30] till we finally cracked it. 终于学会了
[21:33] Same with needlepoint. 刺绣也一样
[21:35] There was nothing we could not work through 我们没有做不成的事
[21:37] when we put our heads together. 只要齐心协力
[21:39] No one can understand our burden. 没有人能理解我们的负担
[21:42] You and I have endured a life 你和我过着
[21:44] that would’ve driven most people mad, 会把常人逼疯的生活
[21:47] but to me, it’s been a gift, really. 但对我来说 这是一种馈赠
[21:51] We’ve been given the opportunity 我们拥有机会
[21:52] to really love another person. 去真正地爱另一个人
[21:57] To love them as you love yourself. 像爱自己一样爱他人
[22:01] And love… 而爱
[22:03] is about sacrifice. 是牺牲
[22:05] It’s answering the question 是在回答
[22:07] how much would you give 你愿意为了
[22:09] for the health and happiness of the one you love? 你所爱的人的健康和幸福付出多少
[22:21] I have the same longings as you. 我和你有一样的渴望
[22:25] Same dreams of a normal life. 一样渴望正常生活
[22:27] You could never survive without me. 没有我你活不下去
[22:32] I know. 我知道
[22:34] I would like to think I could. 我希望我可以
[22:39] But I don’t think I could actually stand being alone. 但我没法忍受独身一人
[22:46] And we’re not bad people. 我们不是坏人
[22:48] We’re good people, good girls, 我们是好人 好女孩
[22:50] and we’ve seen so much suffering. 我们经历了那么多苦难
[22:53] We deserve a chance. 我们应该有重新开始的机会
[22:56] And I know now 我现在知道了
[22:58] that neither of us can have that 如果我们一直这样的话
[23:01] if we stay like this. 谁都没法重新开始
[23:04] I would rather, one of us, truly live… 我宁愿让我们中有一人过上真正的生活
[23:08] than both of us withering away together. 而不是两个人一起苟延残喘
[23:11] What are you saying? 你什么意思
[23:13] Just that any man would be lucky to have you. 能得到你的男人会是三生有幸
[23:17] And the Tattler sisters will not be defeated. 塔特勒姐妹绝不言败
[23:22] And if it comes to it… 要是真到了那一步
[23:27] if they had to make a choice, during surgery, 要是在手术中他们要做出选择
[23:30] that only one of us would live… 我们之中只有一个能活下来
[23:35] I want to give my life to you, sister. 我想把我的生命给你 姐姐
[23:40] I want to give my life so you can have one. 我想献出我的生命 让你拥有你的生活
[23:55] I love you, Bette. 我爱你 贝特
[23:57] I love you, Dot. 我也爱你 多特
[25:15] Going someplace? 要去哪
[25:18] It’s none of your business. 跟你没关系
[25:19] Oh… oh, you’re wrong. 你错了
[25:24] Everything you do from here on out is my business. 你此后做的任何事都跟我有关系
[25:29] You weren’t thinking of heading back to the, 你不会是想回那个
[25:30] uh, High Noon, were you? 正午酒吧去吧
[25:33] Word is that pretty little hustler of yours… 据说你那个漂亮的小白脸
[25:35] he ain’t coming back. 他再也没回来过
[25:37] Some-something’s happened to Andrew? 安德鲁出事了吗
[25:39] You know that for a fact? 你确定吗
[25:40] Forget about Andy. 别惦记安迪了
[25:41] He’s just gone. 他就是走了
[25:44] He forgot about you a long time ago. 他早就把你忘了
[25:49] So pull yourself together. 振作起来吧
[25:51] You’re acting like a man who’s guilty of something. 你现在看上去于心有愧
[25:56] Yeah, that’s better. 这样好多了
[26:00] Can’t have you going around half-cocked. 我可不能让你这副熊样到处跑
[26:04] Me… 我呢
[26:07] I’m never half-cocked. 我从来都屌气十足
[26:15] Holy shit. 天哪
[26:17] See? See? 看到没 看到没
[26:18] You forgot about Andy already. 你这就忘了安迪了
[26:20] Why, you’re… 天呐 你…
[26:22] you’re a freak. 你是个畸形
[26:24] You should see it when it’s angry. 你真该看看它生起气的样子
[26:28] Want to touch it? 想摸吗
[26:32] You’re disgusting. 你真恶心
[26:33] No, no… if that’s what you want… 不 不 如果你想要的话
[26:37] Go on… 来吧
[26:40] It’ll be our s… your secret shame. 这会是我们的 你的秘密耻辱
[26:42] It’ll be my secret shame. 这会是我的秘密耻辱
[26:46] It’s fun… 保守秘密
[26:47] to have secrets… 很好玩的
[26:51] Isn’t it, Dell? 对吗 戴尔
[27:13] Sign it. 签名吧
[27:57] Some strong man. 还自称强大呢
[28:00] Ethel…? 艾瑟尔
[28:04] You come here to talk me out of it. 你是来劝我不要这样做的吗
[28:07] You can’t. 你劝不住
[28:08] I made up my mind. 我已经决定了
[28:11] Talk you out of it? 劝你不要这样做
[28:12] Hell, I’m here to watch. 我是来看好戏的
[28:14] Go on, do it. 去啊 去死吧
[28:16] Coward. 懦夫
[28:19] I am a coward. 我是个懦夫
[28:22] Just can’t take the shame of it no more… 我就是再也无法承受这耻辱了
[28:26] being… 因为
[28:28] what I am. 我是个…
[28:33] A freak. 怪胎
[28:37] As it turns out, yeah. 事实证明 是的
[28:41] I swear to Christ, Ethel, 我向上帝起誓 艾瑟尔
[28:42] I don’t know how you and the others manage it. 我真不知道你和其他人怎么撑得住
[28:44] We manage it because we have to. 我们撑得住 是因为我们别无选择
[28:48] We wear our shame on the outside. 我们的耻辱都表现在外面
[28:49] There’s no hiding it. 无法隐藏
[28:51] It’s just who we are. 我们就是这样的人
[28:53] Now, you… 而你
[28:55] you carry your shame on the inside. 你的耻辱存在于内
[28:58] You keep it trapped in there. 你的耻辱困在你的身体里
[29:02] It eats away at you, 它逐渐吞噬你
[29:04] feeding on you like a living thing, 像个生物体一样啃食着你
[29:07] till there’s nothing left but the rot. 直到只剩下一堆腐肉
[29:12] I’ve been fighting it for so long. 我已经抗争了很久
[29:15] I just don’t have any fight left in me. 我再也没有力气去抗争了
[29:18] You never were strong, Dell, 你从来没有强大过 戴尔
[29:20] no matter how much weight you could lift, 不管你能举起多重的东西
[29:22] or how many steel bars you could bend. 或者能掰弯多少钢筋
[29:27] You always been weak. 其实你一直很软弱
[29:30] Step up on that chair. 站到那个椅子上去
[29:32] This ain’t gonna take much. 不会太麻烦的
[29:34] You’re gonna let the weight of your body do the work. 让你的体重来帮你了结吧
[29:39] Step up to that rope and get it done. 站到绳子那儿去 赶紧了事
[30:59] Oh, Dell… 戴尔
[31:03] Dell… 戴尔
[31:14] Oh, Dell. 戴尔
[31:19] I’m sorry. 对不起
[31:20] I’m so sorry… 真对不起
[31:30] Hello, Doctor. 你好 医生
[31:35] Ah, not yet, not yet. 还不是时候
[31:37] Pleasure comes first from anticipation. 欢愉来自于期待
[31:43] All right, let’s run through this again. 好吧 那我们再来一遍
[31:46] Dr. Sugar, tell me the names of your most famous patients. 舒格医生 告诉我谁是你最有名的病人
[31:55] Shit, I forgot. 该死 我忘了
[31:56] Brodie. Okay. 布罗迪 好吧
[31:59] I wrote it in the first line of the first page: 我在第一页的第一行写了
[32:01] Two boys, one name, Brodie. 两个男孩 同一个名字 布罗迪
[32:04] Okay, just… let’s just, let’s keep this simple. 好吧 我们简单一点
[32:06] There’s only one line you really have to land. 只有一句台词你一定要记住
[32:11] We’ve learned a lot since the… Brady case– 自布兰迪手术后我们学到了很多…
[32:14] – Brodie. – Brodie case… -布罗迪 -布罗迪手术
[32:17] and I feel confident 我很有信心
[32:19] that the separation will be a success for the both of you. 你们俩的分离手术会很成功
[32:23] Wait… 等等
[32:25] I don’t really have to cut them, do I? 我不用真的把她们切开吧 用吗
[32:26] No! No one’s going to be cutting into anyone. 不用 谁也不用把谁切开
[32:29] We’re just going to be putting them to sleep. 我们就是让她们睡过去
[32:30] It’s called euthanasia. 这叫安乐死
[32:33] Trust me, they’ll drift off peacefully. 相信我 她们会平静地睡去
[32:35] It’s like putting down a sad puppy who’s been hit by a car. 这就像杀掉被车撞伤的可怜的狗狗
[32:37] We’re doing these girls a kindness. 这对她们算是慈悲了
[32:39] But I like puppies. 但我喜欢狗狗
[32:41] Of course you do, you sweet, innocent boy. 当然了 你这好心 纯真的孩子
[32:43] Now, get over here and suck my cock. 快过来给我吹箫吧
[33:03] Regina. 瑞金娜
[33:05] You brought a guest. 你带了位客人来
[33:06] This is the police, Dandy. 这是警察 丹迪
[33:08] I’ve told them everything 我把什么都告诉他们了
[33:09] and now you’re gonna pay. 现在你要付出代价了
[33:11] Detective Colquitt, Jupiter PD. 科尔奎特警探 朱庇特警局
[33:13] Mr. Mott, this young lady 莫特先生 这位女士
[33:14] has made some serious accusations. 对你提出了严肃的指控
[33:16] You mind answering some questions? 能回答几个问题吗
[33:18] Come in. 请进
[33:19] I have nothing to hide. 我没什么可掩饰的
[33:23] My mother taught me the importance of decorum. 我母亲教导我注重礼节
[33:25] Offering an aperitif 为客人上酒
[33:28] is the first duty 是亲切主人的
[33:29] of a gracious host. 第一职责
[33:35] And where is your mother? 你母亲人呢
[33:36] You killed her, and you killed my mother, too. 你杀了她 还杀了我母亲
[33:38] We can put all this to rest, sir, 这件事很好解决 先生
[33:39] if your mother would just come down and 只要你母亲下楼来
[33:41] show us she’s alive and well. 证明自己安然无恙就行
[33:43] I already told you, 我已经说了
[33:44] they’re dead. 她们都死了
[33:45] Just let the man talk. 让他说话
[33:47] Believe it or not, 你相信吗
[33:48] Regina and I grew up together. 我和瑞金娜是一起长大的
[33:50] We were childhood best friends, 我们小时候是最好的朋友
[33:52] inseparable, 密不可分
[33:54] until the summer I turned nine 直到我9岁那年夏天
[33:55] and became aware of the difference in our stations. 开始意识到男女有别
[33:58] But even though we’ve grown apart, 但虽然我们疏远了
[34:01] I’ve never known Regina to lie. 我从未见过瑞金娜撒谎
[34:04] So… if she says I killed them, 所以 如果她说我杀了她们
[34:07] then they must be dead. 那她们一定是死了
[34:10] I told you. 我说了
[34:11] He’s a maniac. 他是个疯子
[34:12] Who knows how many people he’s killed? 谁知道他还杀了多少人
[34:15] You’re gonna fry for your crimes, Dandy. 你要为你的罪行付出代价 丹迪
[34:17] But what she didn’t tell you, Detective Colquitt, 但她没说的是 科尔奎特警探
[34:19] is the absolute conviction 就是我绝对
[34:21] that I’m going to get away with it. 能逍遥法外
[34:25] The Mott family owns the biggest brands 莫特家族拥有全美最大的
[34:26] of frozen foods across America. 冷冻食品品牌
[34:28] You’d be surprised how much money can be made 你都想不到用一块块菠菜
[34:30] one block of spinach at a time. 能累积出多少财富
[34:33] So, including this estate 所以 这座庄园
[34:36] and the house in Montauk 加上蒙托克的宅邸
[34:38] and the stocks and bonds held in trust from my grandfather, 和我祖父给我留下的信托股票及债券
[34:42] the fortune left to me could easily sustain a small country. 我所坐拥的财富足以维系一个小国家
[34:47] But more importantly, 但更重要的是
[34:50] I’ve been imbued with the light. 我被注入了圣光
[34:53] I have seen the face of God, 我看见过上帝的面孔
[34:57] and he is looking at me from the mirror. 他就在镜中注视着我
[35:05] I can think of nothing that can stop me now. 现在已经没什么能阻止我了
[35:08] You should stop talking, sir. 别再说话了 先生
[35:11] You’re digging yourself a hole. 你在给自己挖坟呢
[35:13] I have a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[35:15] You dig a hole. 你去挖坟
[35:18] For her. 给她挖
[35:19] You work for me, and I will pay you $1 million. 你为我工作 我给你一百万
[35:24] Cash. 现金
[35:29] You got a shovel? 你有铲子吗
[35:42] What are you doing? 你干什么
[35:45] Did Elsa put you up to this? 艾莎让你们这么干的吗
[35:47] Put it back! 放回去
[35:51] Where it was! 放回原处
[35:53] I said put it back! 我叫你放回去
[35:54] Jimmy… 吉米
[35:56] I’ll do it myself. 我自己来
[35:58] – Jimmy… – Leave me alone! -吉米 -别烦我
[36:03] No… 不要
[36:37] What are you doing here? 你们怎么在这儿
[36:41] Where you been? 你们去哪了
[36:42] We were about to do something horrible. 我们本来要做一件可怕的事
[36:45] Not we. 不是我们
[36:47] Me. I was. 是我要做
[36:49] I thought I knew what was best. 我以为我心里有数
[36:50] But I was wrong. 但我错了
[36:53] I thought the only way I could be happy… 我以为幸福的唯一办法
[36:57] the only way I could feel whole… 拥有完整人生的唯一办法
[36:59] was to be separated from my sister. 就是与我妹妹分离
[37:04] I thought Bette was the problem. 我以为问题出在贝特身上
[37:08] But she wasn’t. 但不是的
[37:11] It was me. 是我
[37:16] My sweet… 我善良
[37:18] sweet sister is the purest part of my soul. 可爱的妹妹 是我灵魂最纯净的部分
[37:23] We’re a family. 我们是一家人
[37:25] We belong together and I know that now. 我们应该在一起 现在我明白了
[37:28] Well… 嗯
[37:31] even family leaves. 家人也会离去
[37:35] Nothing stays. 没什么是永远的
[37:53] I was so terribly sorry to hear about your mother. 你妈妈的事我很遗憾
[37:59] You’re in such pain. 你那么痛苦
[38:01] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[38:03] But you’re not alone. 但你不是孤独的
[38:07] And you never have to be alone again. 你再也不用孤单了
[38:10] What do you mean? 什么意思
[38:23] Jimmy Darling… 吉米·达林
[38:26] I have loved you 自我第一次看到你
[38:27] since the first moment I set eyes on you. 我就爱上了你
[38:31] You were warm 你温暖
[38:33] and you were kind. 善良
[38:36] And you looked right at me. 你直视我
[38:38] You didn’t flinch, 没有退缩
[38:39] not even a bit. 完全没有
[38:42] And in that moment, 那一刻
[38:44] I felt I could face anything with you by my side. 我觉得只要有你 我敢去面对一切
[39:00] You are the only man for me. 你是我唯一爱的男人
[39:02] ‘Cause you’re like us. 因为你跟我们一样
[39:05] Different… 不寻常
[39:07] but special. 特别
[39:12] Let me take your pain away. 让我带走你的痛苦
[39:15] Replace it with love. 给你爱意吧
[39:20] Dot… 多特
[39:23] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[39:28] Bette… 贝特
[39:30] uh, how do you feel about all this? 你不介意吗
[39:34] I support Dot. 我支持多特
[39:37] And Dot wants you. 而多特想要你
[39:39] Well… 可是
[39:40] well, it’s your body, too. 这也是你的身体啊
[39:42] I can give you privacy. 我可以让你们单独相处
[39:44] Close my eyes 闭上眼睛
[39:45] and disappear for a while. 神游去别的地方
[39:49] We could make you so happy, Jimmy. 我们可以让你幸福 吉米
[39:52] Not many men can boast of a blonde and a brunette for a wife. 没多少男人能同时抱拥金发和褐发女
[40:22] Well, didn’t you like it? 你不喜欢吗
[40:24] Two souls, two mouths, 两个灵魂 两张嘴
[40:27] devoted only to you. 都献给你
[40:29] To pleasing you. 取悦你
[40:31] It could be that way always. 可以永远这样
[40:40] I care about you. 我在乎你
[40:44] Both of you. 你们两个
[40:48] But I can’t. 但我不能
[41:06] The truth is… 事实上
[41:09] …I’m in love with someone else. 我爱上了别人
[41:21] She’s a very lucky girl. 她是个幸运的女孩
[41:29] We have to go. 我们得走了
[42:19] What the hell do you want? 你们想干什么
[42:20] Jimmy Darling, you’re under arrest… 吉米·达林 你被捕了
[42:23] – What?! – …for the murders of Sylvia Mills, -什么 -你涉嫌杀害西尔维娅·米尔斯
[42:25] Myrna Austen, 莫娜·奥斯汀
[42:26] Joanne Miller, 乔安·米勒
[42:27] – and Elaine Seymour. – Wait, what?! -和伊莲·西摩 -等等 什么
[42:29] Wait, I don’t even know those ladies. 等等 我都不认识那些人
[42:31] We have evidence. 我们有证据
[42:32] You left your glove at the crime scene, Lobster Boy. 你把手套落在了犯罪现场 龙虾小子
[42:35] What kind of sicko goes after a bunch of 什么样的变态会去伤害一群
[42:37] sweet housewives just looking to buy some Tupperware? 只想买点保鲜盒的无辜主妇啊
[42:40] Wait, wait, wait, you got it all wrong. 等等 你们搞错了
[42:41] I didn’t… I didn’t do anything! 我什么都没做
[42:42] No, he has been here all day with me! 不 他今天一直跟我在一起
[42:43] – You need to back up. – This has to be… -你给我退后 -这肯定是…
[42:45] Back up! 退后
[42:46] Do not touch her! Or I swear! 别碰她 否则我要你们好看
[42:48] You can’t take him! He didn’t do anything! 你们不能带走他 他什么都没做
[42:51] I didn’t do anything! Come on! 我什么都没做
[42:54] Maggie! 玛姬
[42:56] Maggie! 玛姬
[42:58] I didn’t do nothing! 我什么都没做
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme