英文名称:Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | My parents say there’s no such thing as a bad day. | 我父母说 根本没有什么倒霉日 |
[00:46] | That it’s all how you look at it. | 关键是在于你怎么看 |
[00:49] | What can I tell you? Parents. | 我还能说什么呢 二位 |
[00:53] | Here is what I know. | 可是据我所知 |
[00:54] | They’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[00:56] | My name is Alexander, and I’m the expert in bad days. | 我是倒霉专家亚历山大 |
[01:01] | This guy knows what I’m talking about. That’s not coming off. | 这家伙知道我说的是什么 这还没完 |
[01:06] | Did I mention my dad is a relentless optimist? | 我有没有说过我爸爸是个不折不扣的乐观主义 |
[01:09] | We’re in the home stretch. | 我们快到家了 |
[01:10] | And look at Mom. | 再看老妈 |
[01:11] | She’s not fooling anyone with that “Mom smile”. | 她总是带着”母亲般的微笑” 不会愚弄任何人 |
[01:18] | Believe it or not, by the time we got home… | 信不信由你 我们到家的时候 |
[01:20] | this van was in better shape than we were. | 我们的样子 比这辆车的现状还要糟糕 |
[01:24] | There’s my sister Emily, the actress. | 这是我姐姐 艾米丽 是个演员 |
[01:29] | Always ready to take a bow. | 随时准备弯腰去吐 |
[01:32] | Anthony, my brother, a total winner with a great sense of style. | 安东尼 我的老哥 在穿衣风格上绝对是大赢家 |
[01:38] | And baby Trevor. | 还有特雷弗宝宝 |
[01:40] | Sorry, pal. Definitely not coming off. | 抱歉 朋友 这还没有完 |
[01:43] | Bottom line, today was an epic disaster. | 总之 今天是个极其倒霉的日子 |
[01:46] | The worst day possible. | 可以说是最糟糕的一天 |
[01:48] | Everyone in my family would agree. | 这点家里每个人都会点赞 |
[01:50] | But what they don’t know, is it was all my fault. | 只是他们并不知道 这都是我的错 |
[01:54] | And it wasn’t over yet. | 而且还远没结束 |
[02:29] | You overslept, bud. | 你睡过头了 |
[02:30] | Don’t blow my didgeridoo! | 别吹我的迪吉里杜管 |
[02:32] | What’s it for, then? | 这有什么用 |
[02:47] | You’re invited! Philip Parker turning 12. | 菲利普·帕克12岁了 你被邀请了 |
[02:52] | Tomorrow night? | 明天晚上 |
[02:54] | No! | 别介 |
[02:55] | He’s the trick to… Good morning! | 他在恶作剧…早上好 |
[02:58] | There she is! | 她来了 |
[02:59] | You are going to be so impressed. | 你一定会很感动的 |
[03:02] | I made what is known as… | 我做了有名的… |
[03:04] | the crustless quiche, the frittata. | 无皮芝士蛋派和菜肉馅煎蛋饼 |
[03:07] | Wow. What is this? | 哇 这是什么 |
[03:08] | Two months ago, you couldn’t even grill cheese, and now… | 两个月前 你连烤芝士三文治都不会 现在… |
[03:12] | That looks so good. | 看起来挺好吃 |
[03:14] | Egg and cheese. | 芝士和蛋 |
[03:16] | Excellent. | 太赞了 |
[03:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:19] | So, what are you gentlemen up to today? | 今天你们有什么打算 |
[03:21] | Well, let’s see. | 我想想啊 |
[03:22] | Em has a dentist appointment this morning… | 今早艾米丽约了牙医 |
[03:25] | Right, right. | 对 对 |
[03:26] | And then the two of us are going to Mommy and Me Yoga. | 然后我们俩要去做妈咪瑜伽 |
[03:28] | -With Summer? -Yes. | -跟萨默 -对啊 |
[03:30] | Will you tell her I still exist? | 你会告诉她 我还在吧 |
[03:31] | I will. And then when he takes his nap, | 我会的 然后趁他睡午觉的时候 |
[03:34] | I’m gonna send out some resumes. | 我再发一些简历 |
[03:35] | Good. | 不错 |
[03:36] | What a to-do to die today at a minute or two to two. | 夏天天下雨 |
[03:39] | A thing distinctly hard to say but harder still to do. | 穿绿雨衣的女小吕 |
[03:41] | We’ll beat a tattoo at a minute or two | 去找不穿绿雨衣的吕小女 |
[03:42] | and a rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tattoo… | 穿绿雨衣的女小吕 |
[03:44] | and the dragon will come to the beat of the drum | 没找到不穿绿雨衣的吕小女 |
[03:45] | at a minute or two to two today… | 不穿绿雨衣的吕小女 |
[03:46] | at a minute or two to two. | 也没见着穿绿雨衣的女小吕 |
[03:47] | -I need to pee. -You have gum in your hair. | -我要尿尿 -你头发上有口香糖 |
[03:49] | A big black bug bit a big black bear… | 吃西瓜不吐西瓜皮儿… |
[03:51] | No! | 不 |
[04:00] | Anthony! Alexander! Accelerate. Come on! | 安东尼 亚历山大 快点 快点 |
[04:04] | One minute! | 等会儿 |
[04:07] | If it ain’t broke, right? | 还不赖吧 |
[04:14] | Guess what? | 你们知道吗 |
[04:15] | Philip Parker’s having his birthday party tomorrow night. | 菲利普·帕克明晚要开生日派对 |
[04:18] | That’s when you’re having your birthday party. | 你明天也要开派对啊… |
[04:19] | I know! And I just got the invitation. | 我知道 我刚收到邀请的 |
[04:21] | He’s going all-out, Dad. | 老爸 他邀请了所有人 |
[04:23] | He’s getting an energy drink bar, | 他有能量饮料台 |
[04:25] | a Korean taco truck, a live band. | 韩式玉米卷车 现场乐队 |
[04:27] | That sounds legit. | 听起来挺好啊 |
[04:28] | I think he’s having black lights and a karaoke machine. | 他可能还有封闭的卡拉OK房 |
[04:30] | I love karaoke parties. | 我喜欢卡拉OK派对 |
[04:32] | Look, can I compete with all of that? | 我们怎么可能比得过他 |
[04:35] | Come on, your birthday’s gonna be great. | 拜托 你的生日派对也不错的 |
[04:37] | It’s gonna be fun. We’re gonna have pizza. | 会很有趣的 我们会有披萨 |
[04:39] | I’m gonna make a cake. | 我还要做个蛋糕 |
[04:41] | Maybe some volleyball in the pool. | 可能游泳池里还有排球 |
[04:43] | Philip Parker’s having a fog machine and we’re having pizza? | 菲利普·帕克有舞台喷雾机 而我们却只能吃披萨 |
[04:45] | -Don’t worry. -You’re drinking coffee? | -别担心 -你在喝咖啡 |
[04:47] | What about my party? | 那我的派对怎么办 |
[04:48] | Since when did you start drinking coffee? | 你啥时候开始喝咖啡了 |
[04:49] | I’m not a morning person. | 我又不是喜欢早起的人 |
[04:52] | Can you check his diaper? | 你看下他的尿不湿吧 |
[04:54] | You just dropped Bumble Bee. | 你的大黄蜂掉了 |
[04:55] | -You drop Bumble Bee? -I think he might be wet. | -你的大黄蜂掉了 -我觉得他可能又尿了 |
[04:57] | No. Bumble Bee. There you go. | 不 大黄蜂 给你 |
[04:59] | Wish I could be there, bro, | 我希望我能陪你的 老弟 |
[05:00] | but I got prom tomorrow night. | 但我明天晚上有舞会 |
[05:01] | I thought that was next week. | 我以为是下个星期呢 |
[05:02] | It is what it is. | 事实就是如此 |
[05:03] | I’ll probably be wiped out from my Peter Pan premiere… | 我演完彼得·潘的女主角后 可能就会喝醉了… |
[05:06] | but I’ll be happy to sing for you and all of your friends. | 不过我会很开心为你和你所有的朋友唱歌的 |
[05:07] | No, no, no. | 别 别介啊 |
[05:10] | Probably Mrs. Gibson. Okay. | 可能是吉普森太太 |
[05:13] | Honey, Dad’s taking Emily to the dentist. | 甜心 爸爸要带艾米丽去看牙医 |
[05:14] | I’ve got Anthony. So you’re in carpool. | 我要去送安东尼 所以你只好拼车了 |
[05:16] | -Take a frittata. It’s a crustless quiche. -There you go. | -拿一块煎饼吧 是无皮芝士蛋派 -给你 |
[05:18] | What did you do to your hair? | 你头发咋了 |
[05:20] | Nothing. | 没咋的 |
[05:21] | Say hi to Mrs. Gibson! Remember your manners. | 跟吉普森阿姨问好 礼貌点啊 |
[05:31] | Hi, Becky! | 嗨 贝基 |
[05:34] | Hey, Alexander. | 嘿 亚历山大 |
[05:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 还好 |
[05:50] | Let’s go, kids. | 我们快走吧 |
[06:05] | Lord of the Flies? | “苍蝇王” |
[06:08] | Pretty scary, right? | 挺恐怖吧 |
[06:11] | Lord of the Flies is beautiful, Alexander. | 这书写的很美 亚历山大 |
[06:13] | It’s a deep and meaningful allegory | 是一个寓意深刻的寓言故事 |
[06:15] | about our own messed-up society. | 描述我们这个混乱的社会 |
[06:17] | Yeah, totally. | 是哈 |
[06:18] | That’s what I meant with “scary”. | 所以我说很”恐怖” |
[06:20] | The society stuff. Crazy. | 社会的事儿 很疯狂 |
[06:24] | Check out this app. | 看看这个应用 |
[06:25] | He puts your face on some bikini model’s body. | 我要把你的小脸PS到一些比基尼小妞身上 |
[06:28] | It’s really gross and sexist. | 老性感了 |
[06:29] | This is gonna be hilarious. | 这一定很搞笑 |
[06:31] | -What are you doing? -Wait, hold on! | -你干什么 -等等 等一下 |
[06:32] | -No, no, no. -I’m not done. | -别 -我还没弄完呢 |
[06:35] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[06:38] | Is everything okay? Your last text was so cold. | 你没事儿吧 你最后一条短信太冷了 |
[06:42] | No, I said, “See you at school”? | 不会啊 我发了”学校见” |
[06:46] | Yeah. I’m your girlfriend, Anthony. | 对啊 我是你女友 安东尼 |
[06:48] | You really should end your texts | 你应该在最后发点 |
[06:50] | with “x-o-x-o” or “I heart you”. | 比如XXOO或者我想你什么的 |
[06:52] | You can make a heart with the less-than sign and a three. | 你也可以发个爱心表情给我也行啊 |
[06:55] | Yeah, I’ll try to remember. | 好 我会记住的 |
[06:57] | So, a bunch of the girls were talking, | 一堆女生在聊天 |
[06:59] | and they’re all going in limos. | 她们都要坐豪车 |
[07:01] | We are getting a limo tomorrow, right? | 我们明天有豪车的 对吧 |
[07:03] | No, I am taking my driver’s test tomorrow, babe. | 我明天要考驾照 甜心 |
[07:05] | The first thing I wanna do as a licensed driver | 首先我想做个有证的司机 |
[07:07] | is chauffeur you to the prom. | 可以送你去舞会 |
[07:09] | It’ll be romantic and stuff. | 会很浪漫的 |
[07:13] | Well, I do want it to be romantic. | 我的确想要浪漫 |
[07:15] | It will be. | 会的 |
[07:16] | Also, I have it from a very good source who says… | 还有据可靠消息说… |
[07:19] | we’re being crowned Duke and Duchess | 我们要在明晚的宫廷舞会上 |
[07:20] | at the Royal Court tomorrow night at prom. | 戴公爵和公爵夫人王冠 |
[07:22] | That’s so tight! | 那太好了 |
[07:23] | I know. Isn’t it like the best thing ever? | 我知道 是不是觉得这是最棒的事情 |
[07:25] | This is the worst thing ever. | 这是最糟糕的事儿了 |
[07:27] | These look so real. | 这也太逼真了 |
[07:29] | I can’t believe Elliot text-bombed the whole school. | 真不敢相信 埃利奥特居然把这个传遍了整个学校 |
[07:31] | Don’t worry about it, man. Elliot’s an idiot. | 别担心 那家伙就是个傻逼 |
[07:33] | No one’s even gonna look at these. | 没人会看到这些的 |
[07:42] | Hey, Paul. | 嘿 保罗 |
[07:44] | Philip, my man. | 菲利普 哥们儿 |
[07:45] | Nice boobs, Alexander. | 咪咪很赞 亚历山大 |
[07:50] | Since when are you friends with Philip Parker? | 你什么时候成了他的朋友了 |
[07:52] | We go to the same psychopharmacologist. | 我们的精神病药理是同一个医生 |
[07:54] | He’s got ADHD, too. He’s super nice. | 他有儿童多动症 他挺友善的 |
[07:57] | No, he’s not. | 他可不好 |
[07:58] | He’s throwing a huge party tomorrow, | 他明天要开一个超巨派对 |
[08:00] | and it’s not even his actual birthday. | 可明天也不是他生日啊 |
[08:02] | His is next week. | 他是下个星期 |
[08:04] | You realize it’s just gonna be you and me at my party. | 你会发现 到时候我的派对只有你我二人 |
[08:06] | -Actually, it might just be you. -What? | -事实上 可能只有你一个人 -啊 |
[08:09] | You’ve gotta come. You’re my best friend. | 你得来啊 你是我最好的朋友啊 |
[08:11] | Okay, but personally, I think you should just postpone. | 但是我觉得 你该推迟你的派对 |
[08:15] | Philip’s popular and everybody’s gonna be there. | 菲利普很受欢迎 大家都会去的 |
[08:18] | Plus, his party sounds pretty dope. | 而且 他的派对好像很过瘾 |
[08:20] | Dude, last year your dad tap-danced with a cane. | 去年你老爸拿拐杖跳踢踏舞 |
[08:23] | Another bad party could ruin your rep forever. | 再来一个巨糟无比的派对 会毁了你名声的 |
[08:25] | Your dad’s a nice guy, but trust me… | 你老爸是个好人 但是相信我… |
[08:27] | you do not want your entire social life in his hands. | 你可不想把你的朋友圈毁在他手里 |
[08:33] | Great job! | 真棒 |
[08:35] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[08:36] | Breathe. You gave birth. You can do this. | 深呼吸 你们生过孩子的 你们可以的 |
[08:39] | Two. One. | 二 一 |
[08:42] | Take your baby back to the womb. They love it there. | 让你的孩子背对着子宫 他们喜欢那里 |
[08:51] | I think that it’s so cool when a guy can | 我觉得一个男人能做全职爸比 |
[08:53] | step up to be a full-time fommy. | 这太了不起了 |
[08:55] | A what? | 什么 |
[08:57] | A father-mommy. | 妈咪型爸比 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:00] | Yeah, I guess I’m sort of a fommy by default. | 是啊 我觉得我做全职爸比挺有天赋的 |
[09:03] | I was in aerospace, and I got transitioned out of my job. | 我之前在航空公司上班 现在我想换个工作 |
[09:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:07] | No, that’s okay. | 没事儿 这样也不错 |
[09:08] | I get to spend more time with this little guy. | 我就有更多时间陪这个小家伙儿了 |
[09:10] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[09:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:14] | Yes, this is Ben Cooper. | 对 我是本·库珀 |
[09:16] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[09:18] | Yes, that’s good. | 好 太棒了 |
[09:20] | Okay, I’ll see you then. | 好的 明天见 |
[09:22] | I look forward to it, Greg. Bye-bye. | 我很期待 格雷格 拜拜 |
[09:24] | Good news? | 好消息 |
[09:26] | Yeah! I landed an interview. | 是啊 明天面试 |
[09:28] | That’s great. | 那真不错 |
[09:29] | What do you think of that? What do you think of that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:32] | Fommy just landed an interview. | 爸比要面试了 |
[09:35] | Fommy. | 爸比 |
[09:38] | Did you hear him say that? | 你听到他说什么了吗 |
[09:39] | Yes! | 听到了 |
[09:40] | He just said Fommy! You just said my name! | 他刚刚说爸比了 你刚刚叫我了 |
[09:43] | Guys, he just said Fommy. | 伙计们 他刚刚叫我爸比了 |
[09:44] | Did you hear him say Fommy? | 你们听到他叫爸比了吗 |
[09:46] | I’m Fommy. Fommy! | 我是爸比 爸比 |
[09:47] | That was so cool. | 太酷了 |
[09:48] | -It’s so adorable! -I am Fommy, and he said it. | -太萌了 -我是爸比 他说我是爸比 |
[09:53] | So, with our celebrity readings, | 那么我们的”名人朗读” |
[09:55] | our great grassroots marketing campaign… | 我们伟大的基层营销活动 |
[09:57] | Thank you, Julie… | 辛苦了 朱莉 |
[09:58] | and the positive reviews we have coming in… | 得到了肯定的评价 |
[10:00] | we are poised for a really strong roll-out. | 我们随时准备强力推出 |
[10:03] | Tomorrow, we are going to ask America… | 我们明天就要问问美国人 |
[10:06] | “Who is ready to jump on the potty?” | “有谁准备好跳上宝宝马桶了” |
[10:08] | And I’m confident our sales are going to leap over expectations. | 而且我相当有信心 我们的销量肯定会爆表的 |
[10:13] | I know I would have appreciated this book | 在我教我宝贝坐宝宝马桶的时候 |
[10:14] | when I was potty-training my kids! | 我就知道 我要谢谢这本书 |
[10:16] | That’s Alexander, my son. | 这是我儿子 亚历山大 |
[10:19] | Thank you, guys! | 谢谢大伙儿 |
[10:20] | Thank you for all your support with this. | 多谢支持 |
[10:26] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[10:27] | I hope that was thorough enough for you, Nina. | 我希望你能觉得 这次已经够了 妮娜 |
[10:30] | Well, I’m going to need you to make | 我想要你明天 |
[10:32] | an incredible effort on “the Potty” tomorrow. | 竭尽全力 为了”宝宝马桶” |
[10:34] | On “the Potty”. | 为了”宝宝马桶” |
[10:36] | -What? -You can count on me. | -什么 -尽管放心 |
[10:38] | Good. Because if this goes well, I’m going to make you VP. | 太好了 如果顺利的话 我会升你做副总的 |
[10:42] | Really? | 真的 |
[10:43] | Have you run Children’s Lit and Young Adult. | 是啊 主营儿童和少儿文学 |
[10:45] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[10:47] | Thank you. | 太谢谢了 |
[10:49] | I’m going to need you | 我时时刻刻 |
[10:51] | every second of every minute of every day. | 无时无刻 都可能需要你 |
[10:53] | -Got it. -24/7, 365. | -我知道 -7*24小时 365天 |
[10:55] | That’s a lot of numbers. | 数字太多了 |
[10:57] | Is that a joke? | 很好笑吗 |
[10:58] | I have four kids that I’ll just have to carve out a little time to see. | 我有四个孩子 我还需要点时间 看看他们 |
[11:02] | Right, right, of course. Of course you will. | 没问题 你当然可以 |
[11:05] | Isn’t that one of your darling little babies right there? | 那不就有一个小宝贝在那坐着吗 |
[11:07] | Yeah, it is. | 对 没错 |
[11:09] | So you’re seeing him right now. | 你现在就能去啦 |
[11:11] | All right, country reports. | 好了 国家报告 |
[11:12] | As you all know, this is your big project this semester. | 你们都知道 这是这个学期的重要内容 |
[11:16] | -So, what I think… -Mr. Rogue? | -所以我觉得啊 -罗格老师 |
[11:17] | Yeah, Alexander. | 说 亚历山大 |
[11:19] | I would like to take Australia. | 我想选澳大利亚 |
[11:20] | I know a ton about it. | 我相当了解它 |
[11:22] | And I have my own didgeridoo. | 而且我还有迪吉里杜管 |
[11:24] | Yeah, I’m sure there a lot of students | 嗯 我相信还有很多同学 |
[11:26] | here who want Australia. Am I right? | 想选澳大利亚 我说的没错吧 |
[11:33] | So to be fair, this semester… | 所以 公平起见 这个学期 |
[11:37] | I’m going to let the globe decide what country. | 由这个地球仪决定 |
[11:40] | We’ll start with you, Alexander. | 亚历山大 从你开始 |
[11:41] | You ready? Here we go. | 准备好了吗 走你 |
[11:43] | Australia. Australia. Australia. | 澳大利亚 澳大利亚 澳大利亚 |
[11:44] | What will it be? | 会是啥呢 |
[11:46] | Djibouti. | 吉布提 |
[11:48] | Look at that, the Horn of Africa! All right, Djibouti! | 非洲之角呢 真棒 吉布提 |
[11:51] | Dji… what? | 吉什么 |
[11:52] | Who’s gonna be next here? Philip Parker. Here we go. | 下一个谁来 菲利普·帕克 走你 |
[11:58] | Australia. | 澳大利亚 |
[11:59] | So, like, Arnold Schwarzenegger and stuff? | 这就是阿诺德·施瓦辛格出生地吗 |
[12:01] | That’s Austria, not Australia. | 那是奥地利 不是澳大利亚 |
[12:03] | -Can we switch? -No. | -能交换吗 -不行 |
[12:04] | Okay, Albert Morio. | 好了 艾伯特·莫里奥 |
[12:09] | Lebanon. That’s good. | 太赞了 黎巴嫩 |
[12:13] | Partner up, everybody! Get your aprons on. Guys. | 大伙儿快把围裙穿上 找自己的搭档 |
[12:18] | Becky… | 贝基… |
[12:19] | do you want to partner? | 能做你搭档吗 |
[12:21] | Okay. You can take lab notes. | 好啊 你来记实验笔记吧 |
[12:25] | 0.5 milligrams of boron. | 硼 0 5毫克 |
[12:28] | Boron… Boring! | 硼…无聊 |
[12:35] | So, Becky, I’m having a birthday party tomorrow night. | 贝基啊 我明天晚上要开生日派对 |
[12:39] | It was only gonna be guys, but I can… | 本来只请男生的 不过我可以… |
[12:41] | Thanks, but I’m going to Philip Parker’s party tomorrow night. | 谢谢 可是我明晚要去菲利普·帕克的派对啊 |
[12:45] | I think everyone is. | 每个人都会去 |
[12:46] | He has a frozen yogurt machine and a trampoline. | 他那有酸奶冰淇淋机 蹦床 |
[12:49] | So do we! | 我们也不差啊 |
[12:51] | We have a frozen yogurt machine and a trampoline. | 我们也有酸奶冰淇淋机还有跳床 |
[12:54] | -Oh, my God! -Well, yeah… | -我的妈啊 -没错… |
[12:56] | My lab book! | 我的实验书 |
[12:58] | Put it out! | 快扑灭它 |
[13:03] | Put it out! | 快灭了 |
[13:14] | Who’s responsible for this? | 谁干的 |
[13:16] | Alexander! | 亚历山大 |
[13:24] | Alexander! Hold up. | 稍等 亚历山大 |
[13:26] | Hold up! | 稍等 |
[13:27] | I’m leaving for a conference | 我要出个差 |
[13:29] | and nobody signed up to take Melvin home. | 可是梅尔文没人照顾了 |
[13:31] | I can’t leave him alone all weekend. | 我可不希望它自己过周末 |
[13:34] | So, what do you want me to do? | 那你要我干嘛 |
[13:36] | Well, you’ll make a furry friend a little less lonely. | 有你它这个小家伙就不会太无聊了 |
[13:56] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[14:11] | Cool, we’re hosting a guinea pig. | 酷啊 有一只豚鼠要寄宿我们家了 |
[14:13] | All right! | 太赞了 |
[14:16] | Sorry we’re late. | 我们迟到了 |
[14:17] | We had a little diaper trauma at Trader Joe’s. | 我们在超市出了点问题 |
[14:20] | Hello! | 哈喽 |
[14:21] | -Hi! -Hi, Mom. | -嗨 -嗨 妈妈 |
[14:23] | There’s my big boy. Hi! | 好宝贝儿回来了哈 |
[14:26] | There you are. Hi, big guy. | 回来了哈 嗨 大家伙 |
[14:30] | -What is that? -Melvin. | -这是什么 -梅尔文 |
[14:32] | We’re hosting Melvin this weekend. | 我们这周末要照顾它 |
[14:33] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[14:36] | Alexander, would you grab that and wash it off, please? | 快去捡起来 洗一洗 亚历山大 |
[14:39] | He needs Bumble Bee like he needs air. | 他需要大黄蜂就跟需要空气一样 |
[14:41] | I know, honey pie. | 我知道 |
[14:42] | And after that, the pig goes upstairs. | 洗完后 把豚鼠拿楼上去 |
[14:45] | -It’s okay. -Bumble Bee’s just getting a bath. | -好的 -大黄蜂去洗白白呢 |
[14:47] | It will be right back. | 马上就飞回来了哈 |
[14:48] | Alexander, we could use Bumble Bee. | 我们要用大黄蜂啦 亚历山大 |
[14:51] | Bumble Bee is coming right back, | 就快飞回来啦 |
[14:53] | right back, right back any second. | 飞来啦 飞回来啦 |
[14:58] | Dad, don’t! | 别 老爸 |
[15:02] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[15:13] | Honey, Bumble Bee’s gone. | 甜心 大黄蜂飞没了 |
[15:15] | Peter Pan is going to be awesome. | 彼得·潘会相当赞的 |
[15:17] | Today, Mr. Brand said that I am the most poised and elegant Peter Pan… | 今天布兰德老师说啊我是最淡定优雅的彼得·潘 |
[15:21] | he’s ever had the privilege of working with. | 他还说会有特权 |
[15:23] | No way! Wow. When is that, again? Just remind me. | 不是吧 哇 什么时候啊 记得提醒我一下 |
[15:26] | Mom, hello! It’s tomorrow afternoon! | 妈妈 明天下午 |
[15:28] | Of course. | 是嘛 |
[15:29] | Please be on time and don’t be embarrassing. | 请准时到场啊 别晚了 |
[15:31] | Best behavior. | 瞧好吧 |
[15:32] | Honey, please don’t embarrass our daughter. | 亲爱的 别叫我们女儿尴尬哦 |
[15:33] | -Dad, that includes you. -I know. | -你也一样 老爸 -收到 |
[15:35] | I’ll be there, honey, don’t worry. | 别担心啊 我会到的 |
[15:37] | Guess who’s getting crowned Duke at the prom tomorrow. | 猜猜明天舞会 公爵的王冠要给谁加冕 |
[15:39] | Really? Congratulations. | 真的 恭喜哈 |
[15:40] | Yeah, it’s not official, but Celia heard from a good source. | 还没正式宣布呢 但是西莉娅说很可靠 |
[15:44] | It’s kind of crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[15:45] | I’m dating the hottest girl in school… | 我在跟我们校花拍拖 |
[15:47] | I’m getting crowned at prom, and once I get my license tomorrow… | 舞会上要带王冠 一旦我明天收了驾照后 |
[15:49] | I kind of have everything I’ve ever wanted. | 我想要的就都有啦 |
[15:52] | -Hashtag blessed, you know. -Wait. | -上帝保佑 -等等 |
[15:54] | Once you get your license tomorrow? | 你明天要去考驾照 |
[15:56] | I’m taking my test after school. | 放学后去考 |
[15:58] | Dad already said it was cool. | 老爸说了没多大问题 |
[15:59] | You said it was cool? | 你说没问题 |
[16:00] | I said it was doable. Not cool. I said it was doable. | 我说行 没说没问题 是说行 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:04] | It will be fine. We’ll make it. | 没事儿 我们会考过的 |
[16:06] | Okay, guys, I have some news. | 好了 各位 我也有事儿要讲 |
[16:08] | Nina said that if the book launch goes well tomorrow… | 妮娜说 明天新书发布会一切顺利的话 |
[16:11] | you could be looking at the new Vice President of Lone Hill Press. | 那么你们就会看到 孤山出版社的新副总啦 |
[16:14] | Honey, wow! | 哇 亲爱的 |
[16:15] | That’s big. | 太赞了 |
[16:16] | Yeah, it would be a lot more hours at work… | 那样工作时间就更多了 |
[16:19] | I already feel like I live there some days, | 我感觉到了 |
[16:20] | but the raise would be nice. | 但是加薪还是不错的 |
[16:22] | Awesome. I have some news as well. | 太棒了 我也有好消息 |
[16:25] | I got a call today. | 我今天接个电话 |
[16:26] | I have an interview for a game design firm. | 一家游戏设计公司通知我去面试 |
[16:29] | They’re looking for engineers. | 招聘工程师 |
[16:30] | -Wait, video games? Really? -Yeah. Yeah. | -等等 电脑游戏 真的吗 -真的 |
[16:32] | Your aerospace engineering dad might be designing video games. | 你们航空工程的老爸 可能要去开发电脑游戏啦 |
[16:35] | -That’s so cool. -I know. I know. | -太酷了 -我知道 |
[16:38] | The best news of all… Guess who spoke his first word today? | 最好的消息是 猜猜今天谁开了尊口 |
[16:43] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[16:44] | -No! -Yes. | -不会吧 -真的 |
[16:45] | What did you say? | 你说啥了 |
[16:46] | What was it? | 说啥了 |
[16:48] | He said fommy. | 他说爸比 |
[16:49] | -He said fommy? -Yeah. | -爸比 -对 |
[16:51] | -What’s that? -Father-mommy. | -那是什么 -妈咪型爸比 |
[16:53] | I didn’t know that was a word. | 新鲜词啊 |
[16:55] | Wow, we all had pretty big wins today. | 我们今天都挺顺的啊 |
[16:57] | -Yeah. -Yeah, tell me about it. | -对 -可不是嘛 |
[16:59] | I had a crap day. | 我今天可不太顺 |
[17:00] | What is that smell? | 这什么味儿 |
[17:02] | It’s Vegemite. It’s from Australia, and back off! | 澳大利亚咸味酱 不喜欢就滚远点 |
[17:05] | Easy. You’re gonna have a good day tomorrow. | 明天可是你的大日子啊 |
[17:07] | It’s your birthday. You have friends coming over, | 你生日 你朋友们都会来的 |
[17:09] | it’s gonna be a great party. | 还有个大派对 |
[17:10] | Actually, you can forget it, because I’m canceling my party. | 你们都别想了 我决定取消派对了 |
[17:13] | -What are you talking about? -Why? | -你在说什么 -为什么 |
[17:15] | Nobody’s coming. | 没人想来 |
[17:16] | They’re all going to Philip Parker’s party tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 他们都要去菲利普·帕克的派对 |
[17:19] | Who is this Philip Parker? | 谁是菲利普·帕克 |
[17:20] | He’s a really cool kid with a hot tub and ADHD. | 多动症的小屁孩 |
[17:23] | -I’m gonna call his mom… -No! | -我去给他妈妈打电话 -不用 |
[17:25] | No, no, no. We’re gonna forget about Philip Parker. | 不 不行 我们不用去鸟菲利普·帕克 |
[17:28] | Whoever comes to the party comes. It’s gonna be great. | 不管谁来啊 那都不错 |
[17:30] | Trust me, nobody is coming. | 没人会来 相信我吧 |
[17:32] | Elliot Gibson texted pictures of me | 埃利奥特·吉普森把我 |
[17:34] | in a butt thong to everyone at school. | 比基尼靓照传遍了学校 |
[17:36] | My best friend is suddenly best friends with Philip… | 我的铁瓷突然就叛变成了菲利普的了 |
[17:39] | because they go to the same dumb psychopharmacologist. | 因为他们的医生是同一个 |
[17:42] | I didn’t get Australia for my school report… | 我的国家报告还没选上澳大利亚 |
[17:44] | and I burned down the science lab | 完了我用贝基·吉普森的实验本 |
[17:46] | with Becky Gibson’s lab notes. | 还烧了科学实验室 |
[17:47] | -What did you do? -You burned down the science lab? | -什么 -你把实验室烧了 |
[17:50] | Dude, big deal. So things didn’t go your way today. | 真赞啊 所以你这一天都没顺你的意 |
[17:52] | Go my way? | 顺我的意 |
[17:53] | It was a totally wrecked bad day. | 简直就是我最倒霉的一天 |
[17:55] | And it’s not just today! | 不单单是今天 |
[17:56] | It is every single day. Every day! | 每天 天天如此 |
[17:59] | You don’t even care because your lives are all so perfect! | 你们一点都不鸟我 因为你们都比我过的好 |
[18:02] | No, we care. We care, honey. | 我们关心 关心 亲爱的 |
[18:03] | -What? -Sweetie. | -什么 -甜心 |
[18:05] | Where’s Bumble Bee? | 大黄蜂飞哪了 |
[18:06] | Alexander murdered it, so now he’s going to cry all night. | 被亚历山大杀了 他要哭一晚上咯 |
[18:09] | -Can’t you just get him a new one? -No. | -就不能给买个新的吗 -不行 |
[18:11] | It’s only Bumble Bee. It’s the only one he likes. | 没得选 只有大黄蜂 |
[18:13] | It’s gotta be Bumble Bee. | 必须得是大黄蜂 |
[18:14] | I can’t deal with this. | 我可真受不了 |
[18:15] | I’m going to rehearse in the car. | 我得去车里练歌 |
[18:18] | Maybe this is the time to wean him from the pacifier. | 或许是时候让他把奶嘴戒了 |
[18:20] | Honey, easy for you to say. | 亲爱的 你说的倒简单 |
[18:22] | You’re not here with him all day. | 又不是你整天跟他一起 |
[18:25] | Think of a wonderful thought Any merry little thought | 愿我去追寻梦想 一个美丽的梦想 |
[18:29] | Think of Christmas, think of snow | 像云朵天上飘啊飘 |
[18:31] | Think of sleigh bells, off you go | 也像雪花飞啊飞 |
[18:33] | Like reindeer in the sky | 来啊 随我一起飞 |
[18:35] | You can fly, you can fly You can fly | 飞啊飞 飞啊飞 |
[18:55] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[18:57] | I feel like no one understands me. | 我感觉没人懂我 |
[18:59] | I do. I get you. | 我啊 我懂你 |
[19:03] | You do? | 是吗 |
[19:05] | Yeah. Come on, you’re amazing. | 是啊 你很不可思议 |
[19:09] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:11] | You think I’m amazing? | 你觉得我不可思议 |
[19:12] | Honestly, I love you so much. | 实话说 我挺爱你 |
[19:18] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:21] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[19:24] | No, I love you more. | 才不 是我更爱你 |
[19:26] | And don’t get me started on that cute little butt of yours. | 别勾引我过去抱你的小屁屁哦 |
[19:29] | What? | 说啥 |
[19:32] | What? | 咋了 |
[19:34] | Why are you “what” -ing me? | 为啥要对我说”咋了” |
[19:35] | What’s your problem? | 你什么情况 |
[19:37] | -Excuse me? -You know what? You’re so annoying. | -你说啥 -你不知道我很讨厌你吗 |
[19:39] | Why can’t you just chill out? For one second? | 你能不能哪怕冷静一秒钟 |
[19:41] | You’re exhausting. | 你真讨厌 |
[19:42] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[19:47] | Sorry, Celia. That was my idiot brother. | 西莉娅 抱歉 刚是我的傻逼弟弟 |
[19:52] | Celia? | 西莉娅 |
[19:54] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[19:58] | Now she won’t pick up! | 她不接电话了 |
[20:01] | I’m worried about Alexander. | 我很担心亚历山大 |
[20:03] | I mean, of all the years for everyone to bail on his birthday. | 这些年 他生日派对 所有人都放了他鸽子 |
[20:09] | He’s been so moody since I had Trevor and started work. | 自从有了特雷佛 重新上班后 他总是喜怒无常的 |
[20:12] | Don’t worry about it. He’s 12. | 他都12岁了 不用担心 |
[20:14] | Everybody’s moody at that age. | 每个人这时候都这样 |
[20:15] | How’s he already 12? | 他都12岁了 |
[20:17] | I know. Just happened. | 对啊 过得真快 |
[20:19] | That’s the problem. Everything is just happening so fast. | 这就是重点 一切都太快了 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:23] | This house is like a train station. | 这屋子就像个火车站 |
[20:24] | Everyone’s coming and going… | 人们进进出出 |
[20:28] | and Trevor’s first word was “Fommy.” | 特雷弗第一句话竟然是爸比 |
[20:32] | -Maybe I misheard that. -I don’t think you did. | -我也许听错了 -我不那么想 |
[20:33] | Honey, come on. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[20:35] | I got the kids covered. I got the house covered. | 家和孩子我全包了 |
[20:39] | You’re killing it at work. | 你在外面赚银子 |
[20:41] | Things have never been better. | 还有比这更好的了 |
[20:43] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[20:44] | -Never been better? -It’s true. | -没有比这更好的了 -是啊 |
[20:46] | Ben… | 本 |
[20:47] | you’ve been unemployed for the past seven months. | 你都宅家7个月了 |
[20:51] | Aren’t you stressed out? | 有压力吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah. A little bit. | 一点 |
[20:54] | Why aren’t you freaking out more? | 那你为啥不紧张 |
[20:56] | What good would freaking out do? | 紧张能有什么好的 |
[20:58] | Then I’d just be freaked out and unemployed. | 要有的话 我早就紧张了 |
[21:05] | Tomorrow I’m gonna nail that interview. | 明天我会搞定面试的 |
[21:09] | Big day tomorrow. | 马到成功 |
[21:19] | It’s 12:01, Melvin. | 现在是12:01 梅尔文 |
[21:22] | It’s my birthday. | 我生日 |
[21:27] | You ever feel alone in the world? | 你在这世上感觉到孤独吗 |
[21:32] | I just wish they understood! | 我就是想让他们明白 |
[21:35] | I just wish they knew what it felt like… | 只是想让他们知道 |
[21:37] | to have a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day! | 可怕 糟糕又倒霉的一天是个什么样子 |
[22:28] | Shouldn’t you guys be up? | 你们貌似该起床了 |
[22:30] | Who hit snooze? | 谁把闹钟按了 |
[22:32] | -What time is it? -Who hit snooze? | -现在几点了 -到底谁按的 |
[22:33] | -It’s morning. It’s morning. -Okay, okay. Go, go, go. | -早上了 -好好 快点 |
[22:35] | -I have to take a shower. -All right. Okay, okay. | -我得洗个澡 -好 快去 |
[22:37] | All right, okay. All right. | 好啦 没事儿 |
[22:43] | Does anyone know where the diapers are? | 尿不湿死哪去啦 |
[22:49] | I’m in here! | 有人 |
[22:51] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[22:53] | Wow! You look terrible. Are you okay? | 你咋了 没事吧你 |
[22:56] | No, I’m not okay. Peter Pan can’t have a cold, Dad. | 不 我很不好 彼得·潘是不能感冒的 老爸 |
[22:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:03] | Come… | 操 |
[23:06] | Harsh. | 真糟 |
[23:08] | Bro, I gotta take a shower. | 老弟 我要冲澡 |
[23:09] | I gotta get to school. Celia won’t call me back. | 我必须去学校 西莉娅不会给我打电话了 |
[23:12] | No! No way, not today! | 不 别这样啊 尤其是今天 |
[23:15] | Get out, dude. | 滚出去 |
[23:16] | Get out! | 出去 |
[23:17] | Why today? This is the worst day! No! | 为啥要今天 真糟糕 |
[23:25] | I am so late. Emily? | 我要晚了 艾米丽 |
[23:26] | I’m coming in for a razor, honey. | 我要拿剃刀 亲爱的 |
[23:28] | -Mom! -Mom! | -妈妈 -老妈 |
[23:31] | -Mom, get out! -I’m sorry! | -老妈 出去啊 -对不起 |
[23:32] | Sorry. Sorry. I’ll wear pants! | 对不起 我穿裤子好了 |
[23:36] | Mother! | 操 |
[23:47] | -Good morning. -Speak for yourself. | -早上好啊 -跟你自己打招呼吧 |
[23:50] | -Dad? -Yeah! | -老爸 -啥事 |
[23:51] | Trevor’s peeing! Where’s his diaper? | 特雷弗在放水 尿布呢 |
[23:54] | I’m looking! | 我也在找 |
[23:59] | There’s the birthday boy. | 小寿星好啊 |
[24:00] | Okay, come here. | 好 来这 |
[24:03] | Okay, you know what? I want you to have a great day. | 你今天得开心呢 知道吗 |
[24:06] | You are the captain of your ship. | 你又长大了 |
[24:08] | Steer your ship with positivity. | 积极 开朗 乐观一点 |
[24:10] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[24:12] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们到底什么情况 |
[24:14] | Anthony! | 安东尼 |
[24:15] | Dad, are you okay? | 老爸 你没事吧 |
[24:16] | Look, you’re older already. | 看看 你都长大了 |
[24:18] | I’m sorry, honey, I have to run. I have a huge event… | 抱歉 我得走了 今儿有个大任务 |
[24:21] | and my foot is killing me. I’m already late. | 脚疼死了 我要晚了 |
[24:23] | Ben, put a diaper on it. | 本 尿不湿 |
[24:24] | We’ll celebrate tonight, okay? | 我们晚上一起庆祝 好吗 |
[24:25] | I’m trying. | 我在找呢 |
[24:43] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[24:46] | Emily? Emily! | 艾米丽 艾米丽 |
[24:50] | You left the light on in my car all night. | 你忘了关车灯 亮了一晚上 |
[24:51] | The battery’s dead. | 没电啦 |
[24:53] | I’m the one who had to rehearse in a cold car, and now I’m sick! | 我在车里练歌 都冻感冒了 我也是受害者 |
[24:56] | Peter Pan! | 彼得·潘 |
[24:58] | -What happened to your head? -Ben, we gotta go! | -你头咋了 -我们得走了 |
[25:00] | It’s a zit. Is it that bad? | 长痘了 难看吗 |
[25:01] | You should put a Band-Aid on that. | 贴个创可贴吧 |
[25:02] | Ben! We have got to go! You are my ride. Let’s go, people. | 本 我们要走了 你送我去 快走 各位 |
[25:05] | Alexander, into the car. We have got to go! | 亚历山大 快上车啊 走啦 |
[25:08] | Everybody, out of the house! Broom it out! | 大家都出去 快出去 |
[25:12] | Get out of your comfort zone. Push it. Push it. | 别开的这么娘炮 加速 踩油门 |
[25:14] | You miss Bumble Bee, don’t you? | 你又想大黄蜂了 |
[25:16] | Why is Anthony driving? | 为啥安东尼开车 |
[25:17] | I feel sick enough as it is. | 我本来就不舒服 |
[25:18] | I need practice for my driver’s test today. | 今天我要路考 |
[25:20] | Okay! Then can we at least change the music, please? | 好吧 那换首歌总行了吧 |
[25:26] | That’s good. Leave that! | 赞 就这首了 |
[25:28] | You like that? Yeah! That’s good. | 你喜欢这首歌 赞啊 |
[25:30] | Wonderful. | 太赞了 |
[25:31] | I can’t believe I’m sick. | 我竟然能感冒 |
[25:33] | I cannot believe that this guy is 12 years old. | 真不敢相信 这家伙都12岁了 |
[25:36] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[25:37] | This is not gonna work for me. | 这速度可得晚了 |
[25:39] | You’re gonna have to get around there, make a left on Brookwood. | 超车 左转上布鲁克伍德路 |
[25:42] | -There’s no room. -Get aggressive! | -没位置了啊 -爷们儿点 |
[25:44] | We have places to be. You’re doing great. | 会有位置的 你很赞 |
[25:46] | Mom, do you mind? Please. | 妈妈 你能不能 |
[25:48] | What? Because of this morning? | 咋了 今儿早上的事儿 |
[25:51] | It’s not the first time I’ve seen your penis, Anthony! | 我又不是第一次看到你小弟弟了 安东尼 |
[25:53] | -Mom saw your penis? -Yep! | -老妈看到你小弟弟了 -啊 |
[25:55] | I’ve seen yours too, Alexander. | 我也看过你的 亚历山大 |
[25:56] | I’ve seen every penis in this car! | 这车上的小弟弟老娘全看过 |
[25:58] | Every penis. | 每一个小弟弟 |
[26:00] | Come on! | 快点 |
[26:01] | Excuse me, sir! | 你妈 |
[26:03] | Excuse me, sir, in the ironic Mini Cooper! | 你妈 坐在烟灰缸里的傻逼 |
[26:06] | You’re gonna have to put down the latte… | 快把你那拿铁丢了 |
[26:08] | and move or I am gonna come and do it for you! | 完了滚蛋 别逼老娘亲自动手 |
[26:10] | Sir, I am gonna come… Thank you, son. | 傻逼 我要过去 谢了 儿子 |
[26:14] | Easy, hon. | 冷静 甜心 |
[26:15] | Nice and slow. Nice and slow, sweets. | 慢点来 慢点来 甜心 |
[26:17] | Gently, gently. | 轻点 轻点 |
[26:19] | There you go, honey. | 看 这就好了 |
[26:29] | Move, move, move. | 下车 下车 |
[26:30] | Go, go, go. | 速度 |
[26:31] | It’s okay, baby. | 大宝 没事的 |
[26:33] | Mom’s gotta go. Have a good day. | 老妈要走了 祝你愉快 |
[26:34] | Do you have lunch money? | 身上有饭钱吗 |
[26:36] | -Yes? -Got it. | -有吗 -有 |
[26:37] | Love you. | 爱你哈 |
[26:38] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[26:41] | This is not gonna work. This is not gonna work! | 再按也没用 |
[26:43] | Let’s go! Fold in. Woodwinds, make a window! | 速度 木管乐队 |
[26:46] | Come on! Let’s go, kids! | 快点 孩子们 |
[26:48] | The bell is ringing! Go, march, march! | 上课铃响了 快点 速度 速度 |
[26:50] | Move it on in there. Fold in. Hustle! | 快走 速度 |
[26:53] | Excuse me! Excuse me! Okay, come on! | 抱歉 抱歉 快走 |
[26:57] | This day is so cursed. | 今天肯定被咒了 |
[27:00] | Everybody move out of the way. | 大家快闪开 |
[27:01] | Just move out of the way. Make a window! | 闪开 速度 |
[27:06] | -Go. Here. -All right. | -换你了 -好 |
[27:07] | Goodbye. Take your stuff. | 拿好东西 拜拜 |
[27:10] | Have a good day, honey! | 祝你愉快 亲爱的 |
[27:12] | Here we go, boys. | 我们快走吧 |
[27:18] | Celia! | 西莉娅 |
[27:20] | Celia, wait up! What’s wrong? | 等等 西莉娅 什么情况 |
[27:21] | You haven’t answered your phone since last night. | 你拒接我电话 |
[27:23] | Why do you care? I thought I was so exhausting. | 你有什么可在乎的 我觉得我很讨厌 |
[27:26] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没说你啊 |
[27:27] | I was talking to my idiot brother. | 我说的是我那傻逼弟弟 |
[27:29] | -Whatever. -I tried calling you back! | -随你大小便 -我后来可一直给你打来着 |
[27:31] | I really didn’t feel like talking to you. | 我跟你没啥好说的 |
[27:33] | I just don’t think you understand… | 我觉得你真的不了解 |
[27:35] | the emotional responsibilities that come from having a girlfriend. | 对女友的 情感责任 |
[27:38] | Wait, are you breaking up with me? | 等等 你要跟我分手吗 |
[27:42] | What about tonight? | 那今晚咋整 |
[27:44] | I don’t even wanna go. | 我不想去了 |
[27:51] | Sorry. Morning! | 抱歉 早安 |
[27:52] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[27:54] | Try calling again! | 再打几次 |
[27:56] | Sorry I’m late. I had a little car trouble. | 抱歉车出问题了 来晚了 |
[27:58] | My husband had to drop me off. | 我老公送的我 |
[28:01] | -What happened? -This happened! | -都怎么了 -就是这个 |
[28:03] | And not just the cover. No. | 不只是封面啊 |
[28:05] | 15 times throughout the book. | 整本书出现了15次之多 |
[28:08] | But it must be some horrible mistake at the printer! | 肯定是印刷那边出毛病了 |
[28:11] | I don’t know, Cooper. You’re the one who did the final proof! | 这我不清楚 库珀 你最后核对的 |
[28:14] | We can’t have that in a children’s book! | 儿童读物里可不能出现这样的字眼 |
[28:16] | We just pulled the plug on publication. So, that’s good. | 我们刚才暂停活动了 所以这没啥问题 |
[28:19] | But we have an even bigger problem. | 但是更大的问题来了 |
[28:23] | Celebrity readings. Dick Van Dyke! | 名人朗读 迪克·范·戴克 |
[28:26] | I’ve been calling all morning, but I can’t get through. | 我呼叫了他一早上 可他不鸟我 |
[28:27] | Oh no. I will get down there. I will fix this. I will take care of this! | 我去搞定他 我能搞定的 我能解决的 |
[28:30] | He won’t read it. | 他不会读的 |
[28:32] | You can count on me! | 相信我 |
[28:35] | Abby, great. I need to borrow your car. It’s a work emergency. | 艾比 车借我一下 火烧眉毛了 |
[28:39] | I ride a bike, actually. It’s good exercise and good for the planet. | 我骑车来的 运动又环保 |
[28:42] | Just tell me where it is! | 快说车在哪 |
[28:44] | Dude, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我满世界找你 |
[28:47] | Have you heard about Philip Parker? | 菲利普·帕克的事儿知道了吗 |
[28:48] | I don’t wanna hear anything more about his amazing party. | 别跟我提他那惊世骇俗的派对了 |
[28:51] | No. It’s canceled. | 不是 他不开了 |
[28:52] | What? | 啥 |
[28:54] | Yeah! He woke up with chicken pox. | 他长水痘了 |
[28:55] | He texted me this picture. | 他还发图片给我了 |
[28:57] | These things are everywhere. | 长了一身啊 |
[29:01] | They’re even in his butt crack. | 屁股上都长了 |
[29:03] | So, his party’s not on? | 这么说 派对他不办了 |
[29:05] | No! So everyone’s coming to yours again! | 不办了 所以大家又要参加你的了 |
[29:06] | -Really? -Great, right? | -真的 -是啊 |
[29:08] | His pox is your gain. | 他的水痘救了你 |
[29:13] | I gotta go. I gotta go. | 我得去一下 |
[29:15] | Becky! | 贝基 |
[29:16] | Becky, Becky. Wait, wait up. | 贝基 留步 |
[29:19] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[29:21] | I am really sorry about burning your binder yesterday. | 真对不起昨天烧了你的笔记本 |
[29:23] | Today’s a new day, and I thought that we could go ahead… | 今天又是新一天 我想 我们又可以继续 |
[29:26] | and sail our ships with positivity! | 乐观向上的开始生活了 |
[29:28] | Wow, okay. | 哇 好啊 |
[29:30] | Anyway, Philip Parker has chicken pox. | 菲利普·帕克长了一身水痘 |
[29:33] | But my party’s still on. | 但是我的派对还要继续 |
[29:35] | So if you want to swing by, it’s gonna be pretty cool. | 所以你要是能赏光的话 那肯定会酷毙了 |
[29:39] | -Is that right? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[29:40] | I actually feel bad Philip’s gonna miss such a sweet party, but… | 其实吧 我觉得菲利普可要遗憾的错过这么牛逼的派对了 |
[29:44] | what can you do when you got the pox? | 但是 谁叫他得了水痘了呢 |
[29:47] | Okay, maybe. | 呵呵 |
[29:49] | Fantastic! Maybe I’ll see you later then. | 赞 那我们一会儿见 |
[29:52] | Okay. See you. | 好啊 拜拜 |
[29:55] | See you! | 拜拜 |
[30:01] | No. | 坏了 |
[30:05] | Should I put more over here? | 这里该多撒点 |
[30:11] | Hey, birthday boy! | 嘿 小寿星 |
[30:13] | Nothing goofy, Dad. | 老爸 好消息啊 |
[30:14] | -What? Alexander? -Yeah… | -咋了 亚历山大 -这个… |
[30:17] | and we’re gonna need enough food, cake and drinks for 50 kids. | 我们得准备足够50人吃的东西 蛋糕 还有饮料 |
[30:20] | -Everyone’s coming. -Okay, okay. Hold on. Now hold on. | -大伙都会来 -好好 等下 |
[30:22] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥 |
[30:23] | Philip Parker has chicken pox. | 菲利普·帕克得水痘了 |
[30:25] | The party’s on! | 我的派对又开办了 |
[30:27] | That’s fantastic. I mean, for you. | 太好了 真的 |
[30:28] | Yeah. And guess what? | 是啊 还有你猜怎么了 |
[30:30] | Elliot got busted for text-bombing the school. | 埃利奥特因为我的艳照门被开除了 |
[30:31] | So I took your advice and steered my ship with positivity. | 所以我打算接受你的建议 开心一些 |
[30:35] | And now Becky Gibson might be coming, too. | 重点是 贝基·吉普森也会来 |
[30:37] | So no magic tricks. | 所以别来变戏法儿了 |
[30:38] | No tap dancing, nothing dorky. | 不要踢踏舞那些土老冒儿了 |
[30:40] | -You got it. -I’m turning 12. | -瞧好吧 -我12岁了 |
[30:42] | Got it. 12-year-old cool straight up. | 收到 12岁很大了 |
[30:45] | -Do it right now. -It’s just allergies. | -快去吧 -只是有点过敏 |
[30:47] | Really? | 真的 |
[30:48] | Hey, Em. What’s up? | 艾米丽 怎么了 |
[30:50] | They’re making me miss dress rehearsal | 他们要我呆在医务室 |
[30:51] | to lay down in the infirmary. | 彩排没戏了 |
[30:53] | And Anthony called me. | 安东尼给我打电话了 |
[30:55] | Celia broke up with him. | 他跟西莉娅分了 |
[30:57] | They’re going to prom tonight. | 他俩不是要去舞会吗 |
[30:59] | Apparently not anymore. | 明显没戏了 |
[31:18] | Can I be excused? | 我能出去一下吗 |
[31:20] | Yes. | 可以 |
[31:27] | What? | 干嘛 |
[31:29] | Listen… | 听着 |
[31:30] | I am sorry about last night. You have to believe me. | 昨晚那事我很抱歉 你得相信我 |
[31:32] | I would never say those things about you. | 我绝对不会对你说出那样的话来的 |
[31:34] | And tonight, I’m going to make it up to you. | 今晚 我要补偿你 |
[31:38] | XXOO X-O-X-O. | |
[31:40] | I heart you. | 我想你 |
[31:44] | Look, I just want everything to be perfect tonight. | 好吧 我只要求今晚一切顺利 |
[31:48] | Please… | 请你 |
[31:50] | be my date for the prom. | 做我的舞伴 |
[31:52] | This isn’t Gossip Girl, you two. | 这可不是什么”绯闻女孩” 你俩 |
[31:53] | Get back inside, Celia. | 快进去 西莉娅 |
[31:56] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[32:05] | Yes! | 哦耶 |
[32:16] | Let’s go, Wreck-It Ralph. | 走吧 暗黑破坏神 |
[32:18] | Principal’s office now! | 校长办公室等着你 |
[32:20] | Are you sure I can’t just drop him off with you? | 你确定今天你没法儿照看他了 |
[32:22] | Honey, there’s no way. Not today. | 亲爱的 没戏啊 今天真不行 |
[32:24] | What happened to the babysitter? | 保姆呢 |
[32:25] | She had to cancel again. | 她今天又放鸽子了 |
[32:27] | You know what? It’s okay. I’ll just take him with me. | 你知道吗 没事 我就把他带上吧 |
[32:29] | You’re taking Trevor to the interview? | 带着孩子去面试 |
[32:31] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 是啊 应该可以吧 |
[32:32] | How’s he doing without Bumble Bee? | 他大黄蜂可没了啊 |
[32:34] | He is… | 他 |
[32:35] | He is hanging in there. He’s doing okay. | 在忍着呢 他挺好的 |
[32:38] | Okay, honey. I gotta go. I gotta go. Good luck! | 好吧 我得挂了 好运 |
[32:40] | Thanks, you too, hon. | 谢谢 你也是 亲爱的 |
[32:43] | Hey, Anthony, what’s up? | 什么事 安东尼 |
[32:44] | Dad, I broke a trophy case and got suspended. | 老爸 我毁了奖品柜子 被处分了 |
[32:46] | -What? -You have to come and pick me up. | -什么 -你得来接我下 |
[32:48] | No! You gotta be kidding me. | 不会吧 你逗我呢 |
[32:50] | They say you need to come get me. | 他们说你得来一趟 |
[32:51] | No, no. You’re gonna have to wait at the Principal’s | 好吧 你在那儿等会儿 |
[32:53] | office till I’m done with my interview. | 我面试完就去 |
[32:54] | Fine, I’ll be here. | 好啊 我等着 |
[32:55] | Okay, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[33:13] | On your left! I’m on your right! | 注意左边 |
[33:16] | On your right. On your left. | 小心右边 小心左边 |
[33:19] | Are you okay? | 你没事儿吧 |
[33:20] | I’m good. I got it! | 没事儿 |
[33:22] | I’m good. Don’t worry! | 别担心 我很好 |
[33:29] | Excuse me. | 借光 |
[33:30] | Mr. Van Dyke. Mr. Van Dyke! | 范·戴克先生 |
[33:32] | I have been trying to reach you because I’m here to save you. | 我一直在找你 我是来救你的 |
[33:35] | I’m from the publishing company. | 我是出版社的 |
[33:37] | Let me start again. I’m not crazy. | 这么说吧 我没疯啊 |
[33:39] | Please welcome legendary performer… | 有请传奇执行官 |
[33:40] | -No, no. -That’s my cue. | -不 别 -他们在叫我了 |
[33:41] | We’ll have a little chat later, all right? | 我们等会再聊 好吗 |
[33:43] | This is not something we should leave until afterwards. | 这事儿不能等会儿再说 |
[33:45] | We wanna have a chat right now, Mr. Van Dyke! | 现在就得说 范·戴克先生 |
[33:47] | Please welcome Mr. Dick Van Dyke! | 有请迪克·范·戴克先生 |
[33:51] | Please! | 拜托 |
[33:56] | I insist that you get him. | 你必须叫他下来 |
[33:58] | And I insist you stay right there. | 我建议你呆在这里 |
[33:59] | -Hi, kids! -Sir! | -嘿 宝贝儿们 -先生 |
[34:01] | And hi, moms and dads. | 你们好 各位家长们 |
[34:02] | There was a misprint! Just two minutes! | 那本书印错了”跳”印成”拉屎”了 就给我两分钟 |
[34:04] | If you guys don’t know who I am, ask your parents. | 你们要是不知道我是谁的话 去问你们爸妈 |
[34:06] | And if they don’t know… | 他们也不知道的话 |
[34:07] | have them ask their parents. | 就让他们去问他们爸妈 |
[34:10] | We’re gonna have a great time today. | 我们今天会过得相当愉快 |
[34:12] | -I’m gonna read to you. -You’re not gonna want to say…! | -我想给你们读一读 -你可别读啊 |
[34:14] | I’m gonna read from a very special book. | 我要给你们读一本 非常特别的书 |
[34:17] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:18] | Get out of my way. I need him. Sir! | 起开 我要告诉他 |
[34:20] | Today’s the day. You’re growing up! | 就在今天 你长大了 |
[34:23] | I’m here to help you… | 我来帮你 |
[34:25] | take that dump! | 纵身拉屎 |
[34:26] | Please don’t, sir! | 别读啦 先生 |
[34:28] | Take that dump in the pool! | 在水池拉 |
[34:31] | Take that dump on the bed! | 床上拉 |
[34:33] | But, don’t take a dump on your, on your brother’s head. | 但是可别在你哥哥头上拉 |
[34:38] | You can take a dump like a frog. | 你可以像青蛙一样拉 |
[34:40] | I’ll take a big dump like a dog! | 我会像狗一样拉 |
[34:43] | No! It’s “jump”! | 不 应该是”跳” |
[34:44] | It’s just jump, sir. Not dump. | 是跳 不是拉屎 |
[34:47] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 能允许我失陪一下吗 |
[34:48] | I never agreed to do this kind of… | 我从来没这么弄过 |
[34:50] | There was a misprint. | 他们印错字了 |
[34:51] | Jump like a frog. One little letter. | 是像青蛙一条”跳” 印错了一个字 |
[34:54] | It was a mistake! It was meant to be jump! I’m so sorry. | 印错了 对不起 本来应该是跳的 |
[34:56] | There she is, right there, with the bad hair! She’s behind this. | 她在那 头发乱呼呼的那个 这书是她的 |
[35:08] | Okay, we got this. We got this, right? | 安心 我们肯定能成功的 是吗 |
[35:11] | You good? You cool? You ready? | 你好吗 准备好了吗 |
[35:13] | You ready to nail this? All right. | 你也准备好了吧 |
[35:20] | Wow. | 哇 |
[35:34] | Hey, man, guys are ready for you. | 嘿 他们等着你呢 |
[35:35] | -Let’s go. -Great, thank you. | -走吧 -好的 谢了 |
[35:39] | At first we thought it was a little weird | 开始我们还觉得有点奇怪呢 |
[35:41] | that you even applied for this job… | 你为什么会来应聘这工作 |
[35:42] | because we’re pretty young and you’re… | 因为我们岁数小 可你 |
[35:46] | Older. | 有点儿老 |
[35:47] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -对 -对的 |
[35:48] | Kind of decrepit. | 是有点老 |
[35:49] | But then we took a look at your resume, | 但我们看了你的简历 |
[35:51] | and your experience is awesome. | 你的工作经验很帅啊 |
[35:53] | You’re part of the space station design team. | 空间站设计团队的一员啊 |
[35:55] | You have a Ph.D. in orbital mechanics. I mean, for real? | 你真有轨道力学的博士学位吗 |
[35:58] | For real. | 真的 |
[36:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:04] | Hey, you. | 嘿 你 |
[36:06] | He’s a little out of sorts today. | 他今儿有点不开心 |
[36:09] | It’s so hard to find the Bumble Bee pacifier. | 他的大黄蜂奶嘴坏了 很难买 |
[36:13] | It would blow your mind. Anyway… | 你总想着 这样 |
[36:16] | Here you go. | 玩这个 |
[36:17] | He’s just gonna play for a while. | 他得玩一会儿 |
[36:19] | And, kids are crazy. | 孩子们都很疯 |
[36:22] | They’re fun. | 他们挺有趣的 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:24] | So, what were we talking about? | 怎么说 |
[36:26] | We’re thinking about launching this game. | 我们想开发一款新游戏 |
[36:28] | We want it to be a space station simulation strategy game. | 我们想开发一款空间站主题的策略模拟游戏 |
[36:31] | We want it to be authentic and completely immersive. | 想要玩家有身临其境 栩栩如生的游戏体验 |
[36:34] | That sounds really exciting. | 听起来挺有趣啊 |
[36:36] | That’s in my wheelhouse. | 正是我的菜啊 |
[36:38] | Great! We wanna hear some ideas. | 太棒了 我们想听一些看法 |
[36:39] | I guess my first idea would be modular evolution. | 我觉得第一个点子是模块发展 |
[36:41] | Cool. | 很好 |
[36:43] | Space stations are not static. They grow over time. | 空间站并不是一成不变的 它们会随着时间而不断变大 |
[36:45] | So you would want to start with perhaps a small space station… | 所以一开始 空间站要设计的要小 |
[36:49] | and grow it into an enormous space station. | 然后逐渐变成大空间站 |
[36:51] | And I think players should have that opportunity. | 这么做我觉得玩家们应该会有机会 |
[36:53] | They could add greenhouses. | 添加温室啊 |
[36:55] | They could add labs. | 实验室啊 |
[36:57] | They could grow a space station… | 可以把空间站营造的 |
[36:59] | as big as their imagination. | 如他们所愿 |
[37:02] | Your kid. | 你的小宝 |
[37:04] | You know what, that’ll be fine. | 没事儿 |
[37:05] | Because we can get daycare, so that won’t be an issue. | 他可以寄养到托儿所 这都不是问题 |
[37:08] | No, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[37:09] | Your kid right now… | 我是说你孩子现在 |
[37:11] | his face is all green. | 脸都绿了 |
[37:15] | Wow, Trev. | 天啊 |
[37:17] | Trevor. I know. | 特雷弗 |
[37:20] | That’s not for eating. | 这个不能吃啊 |
[37:21] | Yoshi, what’s up, man? | 尤希 你好吗 |
[37:23] | Good news to report or what? | 有好消息吗 |
[37:25] | Actually, we have a Skype call we gotta take. | 对不起 我们要开个视频会议 |
[37:28] | But we will call you back. | 我们会再联系你的 |
[37:31] | Okay. You’ll call me back? | 再联系 |
[37:33] | -Yeah. -All right. | -对啊 -好的 |
[37:34] | Great. All right, we’ll head out. | 我们马上出去 |
[37:36] | You ready to go? | 要走了 |
[37:41] | Anthony, | 安东尼 |
[37:42] | of all the days for you to get sent home, it had to be today? | 非得今天要我来接你吗 |
[37:45] | Dad, it was a freak accident! | 老爸 那就是个意外 |
[37:47] | Don’t! | 算了吧 |
[37:50] | What happened to Trevor? | 特雷弗怎么了 |
[37:54] | That’s real mature, Dad. | 老爸 今天真倒霉 |
[38:00] | Hey, Salamander. | 小鬼 |
[38:01] | Hey, Dad! | 老爸 |
[38:07] | What happened to Trevor? | 特雷弗怎么了 |
[38:09] | He ate a delicious green marker for lunch. | 中午他吃了好吃的绿色马克笔 |
[38:11] | -Why are you here? -Shut up. | -你怎么在这儿 -闭嘴 |
[38:13] | Em, I thought you had to stay to get ready for your play. | 艾米丽 你不是要呆在那准备你的话剧吗 |
[38:15] | I need drugs. | 我要吃药了 |
[38:16] | Real drugs. The nurse will only give me baby aspirin. | 有用的药 校医就会给我儿童镇痛剂 |
[38:19] | What happened to Trevor? | 特雷弗这是 |
[38:20] | Emily, we’re not gonna pump you full of medicine. You’re not a cyclist. | 艾米丽 你不能吃这么多药 |
[38:23] | I’m not asking for steroids. I need cough syrup, something. | 又不是类固醇 我只是需要止咳糖浆什么的 |
[38:26] | Wait, Dad! How was your interview? | 老爸 你面试得怎么样 |
[38:29] | It was not a good fit. | 不太好 |
[38:30] | But, you know? We’ll see what happens. | 没事儿 到时在找吧 |
[38:32] | It was fine. | 没事儿 |
[38:33] | Try again next time. | 下次吧 |
[38:34] | -Hello. -Hi, Mr. Brand. | -哈喽 -布兰德老师 |
[38:35] | I know she’s not 100%, but… | 我知道她不太完美 但是 |
[38:38] | as they say, the show must go on. | 他们说 演出还要继续 |
[38:40] | So, if you could get her back here by 3:00 for hair and makeup… | 你能不能三点前送她回来 她需要化妆 |
[38:42] | that would be tremendous. | 那可就太好了 |
[38:45] | Em, you look terrible. | 艾米丽 你不太好啊 |
[38:46] | Maybe you should have your understudy do it? | 做替补演员吧 |
[38:47] | No! Nobody wears those tights but me. Pharmacy, pronto! | 没门 那些紧身衣非我莫属 快送我去药房 |
[38:52] | Nobody wears the tights but her. | 紧身衣 非她莫属 |
[38:59] | Any available cashier to register two. | 有收银员能去2号收银台吗 |
[39:02] | Extra strength or regular? | 强力的还是普通的 |
[39:04] | What do you think? | 你寻思呢 |
[39:05] | Excuse me. Do you have a Bumble Bee pacifier? | 请问这里有卖大黄蜂的奶嘴吗 |
[39:07] | Does it have to be Bumble Bee? | 非得大黄蜂的 |
[39:09] | It has to be the Bumble Bee. | 是啊 |
[39:10] | Yes, because this ain’t gonna last. | 他只喜欢这个 |
[39:11] | Thank you. | 有劳 |
[39:12] | Hey, how’d the reading go? | 名人朗读会怎么样 |
[39:14] | It could’ve gone better. | 本来该好的 |
[39:16] | Honey, I’m sure it was great. | 甜心 一定很棒吧 |
[39:17] | Well… | 这个 |
[39:19] | Well, you know what, I’m sure it was not that bad, really. | 我相信一定挺好的啊 是么 |
[39:23] | That girl with the awful hair, I think. | 那个头发乱呼呼的女人 |
[39:27] | No, no. I thought, maybe… No, it’s bad. | 不 我觉得 可能 很糟糕 |
[39:30] | -It was bad. It was lose-my-job bad. -Really? | -非常糟糕 可能会被炒了 -不是吧 |
[39:33] | Anthony, come on! No, please. Stop it. | 安东尼 别这样 |
[39:36] | -No, I’m just… -Stop it! | -我只是 -别喷了 |
[39:38] | What are you doing? Why is Anthony with you? | 你干嘛呢 安东尼怎么跟你一起 |
[39:39] | He was suspended from school… | 他被学校给休学了 |
[39:41] | for destroying school property. | 因为破坏公物 |
[39:43] | -What? What happened? -It’s fine. | -啥 什么情况 -没事儿了 |
[39:45] | It was an accident. I’ll tell you about it later. | 我不是故意的 晚点我再跟你说 |
[39:46] | Okay, so, Em is getting her cough syrup. | 好 艾米丽在喝止咳糖浆 |
[39:49] | I’m taking Anthony to his driver’s test. | 我要送安东尼去路考 |
[39:50] | And, good news! | 还有个好事儿 |
[39:52] | 50 kids are coming over tonight. The party is on! | 派对继续 有50个小朋友来家里玩 |
[39:54] | Boy, this is… | 天啊 这个 |
[39:55] | -Maybe I should meet you. I’m not far. -It’s fine! | -我们见面聊吧 我在跟前儿呢 -好啊 |
[39:58] | Hon, I’m totally… Hold on. | 甜心我完全 稍等 |
[40:01] | No, we don’t have one. | 没找到 |
[40:03] | Daddy wishes he could swear right now. | 老爸我希望他能发誓 |
[40:06] | Question. | 有个问题 |
[40:07] | Permanent marker, do you know if it’s poisonous? | 这种记号笔有毒吗 |
[40:09] | Because he might have ingested some. | 他可能吃了点下去 |
[40:10] | What? | 啥 |
[40:11] | -Ben! -Honey, honey… | -本 -甜心 |
[40:13] | -I’m coming! -No, no, no! I’m good. | -我来了 -不 不 都好 |
[40:14] | Tell Trevor Mama’s on her way! | 告诉特雷弗 妈妈马上到 |
[40:21] | Nobody’s home. | 没人啊 |
[40:23] | Call them, dude. | 打电话吧 |
[40:30] | Anthony, are you sure you’re up for this today? | 安东尼 你确定准备好了 |
[40:32] | Dad, it’s now or never. I promised Celia. | 老爸 没机会了 我跟西莉娅保证了 |
[40:35] | All right. Well, anything worth doing is worth doing well. | 好啊 值得用心去做值得做的事情 |
[40:38] | Try not to kill anybody. | 别撞人了啊 |
[40:41] | Hello. Yeah. | 你好 对 |
[40:45] | I’m not gonna be back for a while, so, the gate’s open. | 我没那么快回去 门没锁 |
[40:48] | Just go in, start setting everything up. | 进去就行了 开始布置吧 |
[40:50] | Are you sure you guys can handle this? | 你确定你们能搞定吗 |
[40:51] | Yeah, yeah, no problem. We’ll be ready to party. | 对啊 瞧好吧 我们会搞定的 |
[40:53] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[40:54] | -Okay, great. -See you later. | -好啊 太棒了 -再见 |
[40:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:57] | -Let’s do this. -Yeah. | -开整吧 -好啊 |
[40:59] | Emily, just the recommended dosage, please. | 艾米丽 你得听说明书的 |
[41:01] | That stuff’s pretty strong. | 那东西劲儿很大的 |
[41:03] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[41:04] | Hey, there’s Mama. | 妈妈驾到 |
[41:05] | Why is my baby green? | 我的大宝儿怎么绿了 |
[41:07] | Well, things went a little awry today. | 有点乱 |
[41:08] | Honey. | 大宝 |
[41:09] | -Look who it is. -Ben, he’s green. | -看看这是谁啊 -本 他怎么绿了 |
[41:10] | -I know. -What is this? | -我知道 -这是什么 |
[41:11] | It’s marker. It’s fine. How did it go? How was the reading? | 记号笔 没事儿 朗读会怎么样了 |
[41:14] | It was awful. I think I pretty much flushed my career down the potty. | 我觉得很糟糕 我的事业估计要被宝宝马桶冲走了 |
[41:17] | Why, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[41:18] | Never mind. Can I have the wipes? | 别提了 有湿巾吗 |
[41:22] | -Dad! -Sorry. I’m sorry. | -老爸 -对不起 |
[41:24] | I told you this day was cursed. | 你看我说吧 今天被诅咒了 |
[41:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:27] | Cooper. Anthony Cooper. | 库珀 安东尼·库珀 |
[41:29] | -All right, wish me luck. -Good luck, baby. | -好了 祝我好运 -是啊 宝贝 |
[41:30] | -Here you go. -Anthony Cooper. | -拿着 -安东尼·库珀 |
[41:33] | Wait, Anthony! | 等等 安东尼 |
[41:34] | Please don’t do it today. You’re gonna fail. | 你考不过的 别考了 |
[41:36] | Alexander… | 亚历山大 |
[41:37] | give your brother some space, please. | 别碍着你老哥 |
[41:39] | Yeah, the next time you see this face, | 是啊 等你再看到我这张脸时 |
[41:40] | it’s gonna be on my driver’s license. | 那就是在驾照上了 |
[41:41] | It’s not coming off. | 考不过的 |
[41:42] | Just hurry up! I need to get to my play. | 速度 演出等着我呢 |
[41:43] | What kind of a person… | 什么人啊 |
[41:45] | It’s not poisonous. | 没有毒的 |
[41:47] | I don’t think it’s poisonous. | 我觉得吧 |
[41:58] | Hi, I’m Anthony. I’m really excited… | 考官好 我是安东尼 我很高兴 |
[41:59] | There are only two things you need to know. | 你知道两件事就行了 |
[42:01] | My name is Ms. Suggs and I’ll be your driving examiner. | 我叫萨格斯 你的路考考官 |
[42:04] | Now, you may be the big man on campus out there… | 你可能是学校里的老大 |
[42:07] | but in this minivan, I’m the B.M.O.C. | 但在这儿 我是老大 |
[42:09] | You get me? | 明白 |
[42:11] | Now put your hands at 10 and 2, and show me what you can do. | 把手放在10点和2点方向 我看看你怎么开车 |
[42:15] | Hi, Mom, how you doing? | 老妈 你干嘛呢 |
[42:19] | How’s your day going so far? | 今天咋样 |
[42:21] | -Okay, I’m just gonna… -What? | -对了 我得去 -去哪啊 |
[42:23] | Just make this little call. | 打个电话 |
[42:25] | Okay. | 打吧 |
[42:29] | Yeah, it’s… | 嗯 是 |
[42:33] | Cooper! Where are you? | 库珀 你死哪去了 |
[42:35] | My family had a little situation, so… | 我家人出了点事儿 所以 |
[42:37] | Really? That’s funny. | 真的啊 真有意思 |
[42:39] | Because we’re having a little bit of a situation here! | 我们这儿也不巧出了点状况 |
[42:42] | The phones are going crazy. | 电话就没断过 |
[42:45] | What happened at that reading? | 朗读会到底是个神马情况 |
[42:47] | Well, it was a really good crowd. | 来了很多人 |
[42:49] | It was a big, big crowd. Big turnout. | 很多人 出席率爆棚 |
[42:50] | And the parents seemed to have a lot to say. | 家长们有很多话要说 |
[42:54] | -They responded. -Did they? | -他们很活跃 -是吗 |
[42:57] | Did they respond to Dick Van Dyke asking their toddlers… | 他们是不是要讲 迪克·范·戴克 要他们的孩子 |
[43:00] | if they could take a dump like a dog? | 像狗一样大便 |
[43:03] | I thought I could count on you. | 我觉得我能相信你 |
[43:05] | We’ll discuss this later. | 等会再说 |
[43:08] | I look forward to… I look forward to that. | 我很期待 我很期待 |
[43:17] | Tell me something, Anthony. Are you a senior citizen? | 告诉我哈 安东尼 你上岁数了吗 |
[43:21] | No, madam. | 没 女士 |
[43:23] | Well, then why are you driving 15 miles an hour in a 25 mile zone? | 那你为啥在限速25英里的地方开15英里 |
[43:25] | Come on, speed it up. | 踩点油门 伙计 |
[43:28] | That’s right. That is right. Boy. | 看 这就对了嘛 |
[43:33] | Change lanes. | 变道 |
[43:42] | Now, I want you to take a right up here. | 现在右拐 |
[43:50] | All right. Okay. | 不错嘛 |
[43:58] | Celia’s calling. | 西莉娅的电话哈 |
[44:00] | It’s my girlfriend. Probably wants to talk prom plans. | 我女朋友 估计是舞会的事儿 |
[44:03] | Tonight’s the prom. Well, I’ll just ignore that. | 今晚的舞会 先不管她 |
[44:07] | It seems like she’s very anxious to talk to you. | 她好像很着急找你的样子 |
[44:11] | No. No, no. I’m driving. | 不 不行 我开车呢 |
[44:13] | I would never answer the phone when I’m driving. | 开车不能接电话 |
[44:15] | -No. -No matter what circumstance. | -不接吗 -不接 任何情况 |
[44:17] | But, you know, proms don’t happen every day. | 舞会可不是天天都有的哦 |
[44:20] | That’s true. | 对哈 |
[44:22] | You sure? It’ll just be super quick. It’s not… | 可以吗 很快就好 不会 |
[44:24] | What’s important to you is important to me. | 你的事就是我的事 |
[44:28] | Right? | 是不 |
[44:32] | Hey, Celia. I can’t really talk right now, but… | 西莉娅 现在我不方便打电话 |
[44:34] | -Put the phone down! -What? | -放下手机 -你说啥 |
[44:37] | Put the mobile device down now! | 放下手机 |
[44:39] | Eyes on the road! | 看路啊 |
[44:41] | No, no! | 不 不要啊 |
[44:46] | You’re gonna kill us! | 你会害死我们的 |
[44:54] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么情况 |
[44:57] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[44:59] | What are you… What are you doing? You fool! | 你在 你要干什么 你个傻逼 |
[45:07] | You tricked me! | 你耍我 |
[45:09] | Get outta this car. | 给我下车 |
[45:11] | -You get out of this car. -You’re evil! | -下车 -你太操蛋了 |
[45:12] | You prom creep! | 你舞会完蛋了 |
[45:14] | -I don’t think he passed. -Get out! | -我觉得他没考过 -出去 |
[45:16] | Get out! | 快滚 |
[45:38] | This is your fault. | 这全是你的错 |
[45:39] | If you hadn’t caused a fight between me and Celia… | 要是你没害我跟西莉娅吵架 |
[45:41] | I would’ve never picked up that call… | 我也绝对不会去接电话 |
[45:42] | -and failed my test. -No, no, no. | -考试也不会砸 -别这样 |
[45:43] | Anthony, you are not passing the blame on this one. | 你不能赖别人 安东尼 |
[45:46] | I told you today might not be a good day to take the test. | 我都说过了 今天不太适合考试 |
[45:48] | Dad, I had to take the test today. | 老爸 我今天必须考 |
[45:49] | No, you didn’t have to take the test today. | 不 你不用非得今天考的 |
[45:51] | It is all Alexander’s fault. | 全是亚历山大害的 |
[45:52] | If he hadn’t dropped Trevor’s paci down the disposal… | 要是他没把特雷弗的大黄蜂杀了 |
[45:54] | I never would have rehearsed in a cold car and gotten sick. | 我也就不用钻车里排练 也就不会感冒了 |
[45:57] | That’s also your fault. | 你也脱不了干系 |
[45:58] | If you hadn’t left the battery on in my car all night… | 你要是没浪费一晚上电的话 |
[46:00] | I wouldn’t have been late to work… | 我就不会上班迟到了 |
[46:01] | and Dick Van Dyke wouldn’t be mad at me. | 迪克·范·戴克也不会生我的气 |
[46:03] | Chim Chiminey wants to kill me! Can you imagine? | 詹·齐米妮想宰了我 知道吗 |
[46:05] | Mom, Trevor was crying! Where was I supposed to rehearse? | 老妈 特雷弗哭得停不下来 我要去哪排练 |
[46:08] | How were you able to hit every parking meter on that street? | 你怎么可能会撞坏街上的每一个停车计时器 |
[46:12] | When I was in the bathroom this morning, | 算了吧 我早上洗澡的时候 |
[46:13] | Mom saw me naked! | 老妈你都看到我的小弟弟了 |
[46:13] | I don’t think you left a speck of paint! | 你一点也不留情啊 |
[46:15] | Her fault! She’s an evil woman. | 都赖她 她这个女魔头 |
[46:19] | One right after the other. | 一件又一件啊 |
[46:20] | Stop, you guys! | 闭嘴 |
[46:23] | Okay, stop! | 好吧 闭嘴 |
[46:25] | It was my fault. | 都是我害的 |
[46:27] | I’m to blame for all of it. For everything. | 所有事儿都赖我行了吧 |
[46:30] | Yeah, see? I told you. | 看到没 我就说 |
[46:32] | No, hold on, hold on. | 等会儿 |
[46:34] | Alexander, what are you saying? | 亚历山大 你说什么 |
[46:36] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[46:37] | Last night I made myself a birthday sundae | 昨晚我给自己做了一杯生日圣代 |
[46:39] | and I made a wish on a candle… | 对着蜡烛许了个愿 |
[46:41] | and I think I cursed this day for all of you. | 诅咒了你们所有人 |
[46:44] | -You did what? -I’m sorry. | -你干嘛了 -对不起 |
[46:46] | I just wanted you guys to know what it was like… | 我只是想让你们都知道 |
[46:47] | to have a massively horrible, terrible day. | 倒霉的日子是个什么滋味 |
[46:50] | So I wished it… | 所以我许的愿 |
[46:52] | and now you’re all having one. | 都灵验了 |
[46:54] | Alexander, as incredible as it would be… | 亚历山大 真不敢相信 |
[46:56] | for you to have that kind of supernatural ability… | 你有这样的超能力 |
[46:58] | I don’t think you can actually curse a day, buddy. | 你诅咒不了的吧 |
[46:59] | Yeah, sweetie, this isn’t your fault. | 是啊 甜心 这不赖你 |
[47:02] | We just bit off more than we could chew today… | 我们只是期望的太高 |
[47:03] | and it isn’t going our way. | 结果跌得很惨 |
[47:04] | No, look, I did curse the day. | 我真诅咒了 |
[47:06] | I don’t know how, but I did, and it worked. | 我也不知道是怎么弄的 但是它的确奏效了 |
[47:08] | And now Emily’s gonna miss her play… | 现在艾米丽的演出泡汤了 |
[47:10] | and Anthony’s not gonna be able to drive Celia to the prom. | 安东尼也不能带着西莉娅去舞会了 |
[47:14] | He’s been waiting all year to make out with her in the back of the van. | 他为了能带着她出去玩可等了一年呢 |
[47:16] | Okay, we don’t need to hear that. | 好吧 我们不想听这些 |
[47:18] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好 对不起 |
[47:20] | I’m really sorry. | 真心的 |
[47:23] | Just forget my party. | 忘了我的派对吧 |
[47:25] | It’ll be a disaster anyway. | 反正也就是那样吧 |
[47:29] | Apology not accepted. | 不接受你的道歉 |
[47:32] | Look… | 听着 |
[47:35] | this day is not ruined, because this day is not over yet. | 今天还没有过完呢 |
[47:39] | Dad, you’re so right. | 老爸说的很对 |
[47:40] | I may be sick, but there’s no way I’m missing opening night. | 我不能因为感冒而错过了演出 |
[47:44] | I may have wrecked the van… | 我也不能因为弄坏了车子 |
[47:45] | but I’m not missing prom with Celia. I can’t. | 而错过和西莉娅的舞会 况且现在还没错过 |
[47:48] | Look, we are not going to let this day get the better of us. | 我们今天是不会被打败的 |
[47:53] | It’s like last week at Target | 就好比上个星期 |
[47:54] | when Dad lost Trevor for 45 minutes. | 爸爸把特雷弗丢在了塔吉特商店里45分钟 |
[47:56] | -Okay. -Yeah. | -好吧 -是 |
[47:57] | And the store manager wanted to call the cops… | 店长本来想报警的 |
[47:59] | but Dad said, “No!” | 但是被爸爸拒绝了 |
[48:01] | -We found him. -“We are gonna keep looking.” | -我们找到他了 -“我们要继续找” |
[48:03] | We will keep looking for my baby? | 我们要继续找我的宝贝儿 |
[48:04] | “We will find my baby.” | “我们会找到宝宝的” |
[48:05] | They sealed the doors. It was fine. | 他们当时封锁了出口 所以没事儿 |
[48:06] | -What’s wrong with you? -Okay, okay, okay, okay. | -你到底什么情况 -好了 好了 |
[48:08] | Okay, guys, okay. | 好了啦 |
[48:09] | It’s past 3:00, so if we’re gonna go, we gotta do this now. | 都3点了已经 我们得闪了 |
[48:11] | Are we ready, Coopers? | 准备好了吗 库珀一族 |
[48:13] | All right! Clap those hands if you believe in fairies! | 好啦 如果你相信精灵的话 拍拍手吧 |
[48:15] | Emily, are you okay? | 你还好吧 艾米丽 |
[48:17] | Mom! Positivism. Let’s do this thing. | 当然 |
[48:20] | Get in there, get in there. | 快上去 快上去 |
[48:21] | -Buckle, buckle! -Buckle, buckle! | -安全带 -安全带 |
[48:25] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 去 快去 |
[48:27] | It seems we may have accidentally given your tux away. | 我们不小心把你的燕尾服弄错给了别人 |
[48:30] | Well, get it back. | 要回来啊 |
[48:31] | Sir, I cannot un-tux a client. | 先生 这不太好办啊 |
[48:33] | My sister’s Peter Pan and we’ve got 10 minutes till curtain. | 我妹妹有个演出 还有也就10分钟了 |
[48:35] | You better un-tux something. | 你最好要回来 |
[48:39] | There is one option. You might be able to pull it off. | 有一招 或许你可以换一套 |
[48:43] | All right, fire up. Come on, let’s go. | 快闪 走啦 快啊 |
[48:59] | Coopers on the move! | 库珀一族驾到 |
[49:01] | We got it. | 我们到了 |
[49:02] | All right. Anthony, find a seat. | 快找位置去 安东尼 |
[49:05] | Break a leg, Em. | 好运 艾米丽 |
[49:06] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[49:07] | Get some more of this. | 还得再来点 |
[49:09] | Honey? Hon, hon. | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[49:10] | Em. Em. Sweetie, I think you’ve had plenty of that. | 宝贝 你喝的够多了 |
[49:15] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事 宝贝 |
[49:16] | -Peter Pan is here, everybody! -Excuse me, people. | -彼得·潘驾到 -让一让 借个光 |
[49:18] | -Everybody, Peter’s here! -Excuse us, excuse us. | -彼得·潘来啦 -借下光 各位 |
[49:20] | -You look so pretty. -Superstar coming through. | -你太靓了 -明星登场了 |
[49:22] | Superstar | 巨星 |
[49:23] | Excuse me, everyone. | 不好意思哈 各位 |
[49:24] | All right. | 好啊 |
[49:28] | I love your outfit. | 我喜欢你的衣服 |
[49:30] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[49:33] | I said 3:00. | 我说了3点到 |
[49:35] | You have no idea the kind of day we are having. | 你真不知道今天是啥日子啊 |
[49:37] | It’s a miracle we’re here. | 能来就算奇迹 |
[49:38] | Well, you’re late, which is not professional behavior. | 你们晚了 这态度可不够专业 |
[49:40] | No! And it’s not professional… | 不专业 |
[49:42] | because this is an eighth grade production of Peter Pan. | 八年级的彼得·潘啊 这是 |
[49:44] | And if you could take one look at our minivan… | 你去看看我们的车吧 |
[49:47] | Mr. Brand, I am not somebody that you wanna mess with right now. | 我可不是来捣乱的 布兰德老师 |
[49:51] | So grab her some green tights and a harness… | 快给她穿上那绿绿的演出服和绳子吧 |
[49:54] | and fire up her Tinker Bell! | 还有她的小叮当 |
[49:55] | As soon as you have your costumes on… | 衣服穿好了后 |
[49:57] | go for your hair. | 收拾收拾发型啊 |
[49:58] | Way to go, Daddy-O! | 就该这样 |
[49:59] | -Break a leg, sweetie. -Good luck! | -祝你好运 宝贝 -好运 |
[50:01] | Show’s about to start, Emily. We’ve got to get you going. | 我们先帮你收拾 艾米丽 演出要开始啦 |
[50:11] | Everything’s under control. Yeah. You okay? | 一切尽在掌控 你没事儿吧 |
[50:15] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[50:21] | -I’m excited about this. -Yeah. | -太激动了 -是啊 |
[50:23] | It’s gonna be great. | 一切顺利 |
[50:24] | Yeah, I think so. | 我也这么想 |
[50:30] | Good night, Mother. Good night, Father. | 爸爸 妈妈 晚上好 |
[50:33] | Now, you two be quiet and I’ll tell you a story. | 快点你俩 我要讲个故事 |
[50:36] | What sort of story? | 什么故事 |
[50:37] | The best sort. | 老好的故事 |
[50:39] | One filled with magic and fairies and savage pirates… | 有一个地方 充满了魔力 住着仙女和海盗 |
[50:42] | called Never Never Land. | 永恒岛 |
[50:44] | Hi, hello! | 大家好啊 |
[50:46] | No! | 不 |
[50:48] | I’m a little boy named Peter Pan! | 我是名字叫彼得·潘的帅小伙 |
[50:51] | -Hello! How are you? -What’s wrong with her? | -大家好 你们好吗 -她犯什么疯 |
[50:53] | It must be the cough syrup. | 糖浆喝高了 |
[50:54] | So good to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[50:57] | Peter Pan is in the house! | 彼得·潘驾到 |
[51:01] | Think of a wonderful thought | 愿我去追寻梦想 |
[51:02] | Get the hook and get her down! | 拿那钩子 给她拽下来 |
[51:04] | Any merry little thought | 美丽的梦想 |
[51:05] | -Oh, no! -Hook her down! Hook her! | -天啊 -拽她下来 |
[51:07] | I’m floating. I’m floating. | 飞啊飞 飞啊飞 |
[51:08] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[51:12] | Reindeer in the sky | 随我一起飞 |
[51:15] | Let go! | 快啊 |
[51:17] | -Get her down! -Let go of me! | -拽她下来 -放开我 |
[51:19] | Let go of me right now! | 放开我 |
[51:21] | Let go! | 松手 |
[51:23] | Everybody, fly! | 大家一起飞啊 |
[51:33] | She’s okay. She’s all right. There she is. | 她在那儿呢 不会有事儿的 |
[51:36] | Ta-da! | 嗒嗒 |
[51:37] | Thank you, everybody. Thank you. | 谢谢大家 谢谢 |
[51:40] | Oh, my God, Josephine, hi! | 我的天啊 约瑟芬 嗨 |
[51:42] | Daniel, hi! | 嗨 丹尼尔 |
[51:44] | Hi! Hello, everybody. Take some pixie dust! | 大家都好 赐予你们我的魔法药粉 |
[51:48] | Thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[51:53] | How much cough syrup did she have? | 她是喝了多少糖浆啊这是 |
[51:56] | Clearly, way too much. | 很明显 喝高了呗 |
[51:58] | There she is. | 她在那呢 |
[52:00] | -Hi! -Hey, honey. | -嘿 -宝贝 |
[52:05] | Wow. | 哇 |
[52:08] | Well, that was an incredible thing to watch. | 刚刚太刺激了 |
[52:12] | I think I broke Captain Hook’s nose. | 我好像把虎克船长鼻子给伤了 |
[52:15] | Sweetie, it’s not your fault. | 甜心 不赖你 |
[52:18] | We shouldn’t have let you go out there today. | 我们今天不该带你来的 |
[52:20] | No, you can’t fool around with medicine, hon. | 对 你药喝的太多了 不该来的 |
[52:22] | Emily. Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[52:23] | Dude, you crushed it! | 你太帅了 |
[52:25] | I gotta change into my tux. | 我去换燕尾服 |
[52:28] | -Mr. Brand? -Not now. | -布兰德老师 -别说了 |
[52:31] | Can’t speak. | 千万别说 |
[52:35] | Honey, it’s all going to be okay. Trust me. | 甜心 不会出事儿的 |
[52:40] | Love you, Dad. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[52:42] | Love you, too. | 我也是 |
[52:48] | Okay, sweetie. Okay, honey. That felt good. | 上帝 甜心 吐出来就会舒服了 |
[52:54] | You get that out. | 你得吐出来 |
[52:55] | Let’s go outside and get you some air. | 我们出去透透风儿吧 |
[52:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:57] | No, honey, it’s fine. | 没关系 宝贝 |
[52:59] | -Okay. -It’s fine. | -好了 -没事儿 |
[53:04] | When did she start eating carrots? | 她啥时候开始吃胡萝卜了 |
[53:08] | Your sister has excellent aim. | 你姐姐真有目标啊 |
[53:13] | Can I have another towel? | 还有毛巾吗 |
[53:14] | Thanks. Oh, man. | 谢了 |
[53:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[53:22] | Hey, Greg. | 格雷格啊 |
[53:24] | No, now’s a fine time. | 没问题 |
[53:27] | You did? | 是吗 |
[53:29] | No, I’m not surprised. I thought it was a killer interview also. | 是的 我还以为面试失败了呢 |
[53:36] | You wanna meet? Okay. | 你想见我 好啊 |
[53:39] | Well, now actually isn’t a really good time. | 其实现在不太方便 |
[53:41] | No. No, no, no. | 别 千万别 |
[53:43] | -Go, go, go! -Drinks at Nagamaki? | -答应下来 -在纳迦玛姬喝酒 |
[53:44] | -Go! -Could you hold on a second, Greg? | -去啊 -请稍等下 格雷格 |
[53:46] | Alexander, I appreciate what you’re trying to do… | 亚历山大 我很感谢你的好意 |
[53:48] | but our plate is full. | 但是我们够倒霉的了 |
[53:50] | We got too much going on tonight, kiddo. | 孩子 我们今晚还有事儿呢 |
[53:52] | Dad, curse or no curse… | 老爸 被诅咒了还是没被诅咒 |
[53:54] | just go for it! | 争取啊 |
[54:00] | Greg, we’re gonna go for it. | 我会赴约的 |
[54:02] | Yeah, I will see you at Nagamaki later, okay? | 等会儿纳迦玛姬见 |
[54:04] | Okay. Good. I look forward to it. Thanks. Bye-bye. | 好啊 我很期待 谢谢 拜 |
[54:09] | Awesome! | 酷毙了 |
[54:10] | Okay. I reek. | 好 我有点臭 |
[54:12] | You do. Look. Wait. | 是啊 稍等 |
[54:15] | This looks like your size. | 这件不错 |
[54:18] | I’m not going to wear a pirate blouse. | 我可不穿宽松衫 |
[54:20] | Pirate or puke, your choice. | 宽松衫还是臭衣服 你选吧 |
[54:30] | It’s okay, Em. | 别上火 艾米丽 |
[54:32] | It took a lot of courage to fly out on that stage tonight. | 你今天很勇敢啊 在舞台上飞舞 |
[54:39] | Do you have any idea how proud we are of you? | 知道我们有多么为你自豪吗 |
[54:41] | You’ve always just put yourself out there. | 你能独当一面 |
[54:45] | You are fearless. | 毫无畏惧 |
[54:47] | You’re willing to show the world who you really are. | 你可以展现一个真正的自我 |
[54:50] | That’s amazing. | 了不起啊 |
[54:54] | But if you’re ever about to take the stage on Broadway… | 不过你要是想站在百老汇的舞台上 |
[54:56] | and you decide to drink a bottle of cough syrup, give me a call. | 你得请示我 才能喝糖浆 |
[54:59] | Let me talk you out of it. | 我来给你定量 |
[55:01] | Ladies, care to do some pillaging? | 女士们 我们出海打劫吧 |
[55:09] | Okay. All right. | 走起 |
[55:37] | All right, how did I end up blue? | 这套蓝的还行吧 |
[55:39] | Celia’s gonna love it. | 会是西莉娅的菜 |
[55:40] | It’s totally retro. | 蛮复古啊 |
[55:42] | Just own it, kiddo. | 挺好看的 |
[55:43] | You look ridiculous. | 很帅嘛 |
[55:49] | Go get your Duchess, Duke. | 去接你的公爵夫人吧 |
[55:55] | My little boy… | 我的孩子啊 |
[55:57] | in a tuxedo, going to prom… | 燕尾服 去舞会 |
[56:00] | in sneakers. | 配着运动鞋 |
[56:12] | Wow. You look amazing. | 哇 你靓极了 |
[56:15] | What are you wearing? You look like Willy Wonka. | 你穿的是啥啊 跟威力·旺卡似的 |
[56:19] | I’m trying something different. | 换换口味儿嘛 |
[56:26] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[56:30] | Yeah, I kind of failed my driver’s test. | 我路考考砸了 |
[56:52] | You look beautiful, Celia. | 你好美啊 |
[56:54] | Ofcourse I do. | 必须的 |
[56:56] | Yeah, that’s a sick dress. | 裙子很赞 |
[56:58] | I hope this isn’t too much wind for you, Celia. | 西莉娅 我希望风不是很大 |
[57:00] | It’s actually helping with the vomit smell. | 正好能吹走呕吐的味道 |
[57:09] | So is everybody hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[57:10] | -I am. -I am. | -我 -我 |
[57:12] | They’re coming to dinner? | 他们要去吃饭 |
[57:13] | Don’t worry. They’re not gonna sit at our table. | 别担心 我们不跟他们吃 |
[57:17] | -How about some music? -Yes. Yes. | -来点音乐吧 -好啊 |
[57:22] | No surprise, the radio’s broken. | 如我所料 也坏啦 |
[57:57] | This is just something that we do for fun sometimes. | 我们平时无聊的时候就这样玩 |
[58:04] | Figured it’d make you laugh. | 想让你笑起来 |
[58:11] | We’re going to Nagamaki! | 我们要去纳迦玛姬 |
[58:12] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 逗我呢 |
[58:14] | -Nagamaki! -They cook it on the table. | -纳迦玛姬 -他们在桌子上做菜 |
[58:16] | They cook it right on the table. | 在桌子上炒菜 |
[58:18] | Like a fondue, but not. | 芝士火锅 又不像 |
[58:20] | Supposed to be a very authentic Japanese restaurant. | 正宗的日本料理店呢 |
[58:35] | -Be careful. -Yes, sir. | -当心点 -好的 |
[58:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:39] | Konnichiwa. Welcome to Nagamaki! | 欢迎光临纳迦玛姬 |
[58:41] | Table for two, please. | 两桌儿 |
[58:42] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[58:45] | There they are. | 他们在那呢 |
[58:48] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[58:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[58:51] | Honey, come on. Ben, you’re the smartest guy I know. | 别紧张 加油 你可是我见过最聪明的人啊 |
[58:54] | You’re literally a rocket scientist. You’ve got these guys. | 你可是个火箭科学家 搞定他们小菜一碟 |
[58:58] | Is it better tucked in? | 塞进去好一点 |
[59:01] | You hesitated. Here we go. | 你犹豫了 我去了 |
[59:03] | -Go get them, buccaneer. -Thanks. Bye. | -加油 老海盗 -谢了 拜 |
[59:05] | -Good luck. -Good luck, good luck. | -好运啊 -好运 加油 |
[59:10] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们好 |
[59:14] | Is that a pirate’s blouse? | 海盗服吗 |
[59:18] | Yaar! | 对 |
[59:23] | Yes, it be! | 是的 没错 |
[59:24] | Yaar-some! | 太帅啦 |
[59:26] | Climb aboard, matey! | 快登船吧 朋友 |
[59:29] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[59:30] | He looks like he’s having fun. | 很开心看起来 |
[59:31] | He does? | 是吗 |
[59:32] | They look impressed. | 他们很喜欢他啊 |
[59:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[59:35] | That is exactly what I am talking about. You have multi-players… | 正如我说 可以多人在线 |
[59:38] | Survivor-style. | 生存模式 |
[59:40] | It’s Survivor on a space station. | 空间站的生存模式 |
[59:41] | That’s so cool. Multi-player. What do you think? | 真好啊 多人在线 你觉得呢 |
[59:43] | -Yoshi’s gonna flip. -It would be sick. | -尤希会喜欢的 -那必须啊 |
[59:44] | To Ben. | 敬本 |
[59:46] | The space pirates. | 宇宙海盗 |
[59:47] | -Space pirates. -Space pirate. | -宇宙海盗 -宇宙海盗 |
[59:56] | Are you sure you’re not adopted? | 你确定你不是充话费送的吧 |
[59:59] | You should try a shrimp. They’re really good. | 你该试试大虾 非常好吃 |
[1:00:01] | I’m allergic to shrimp. | 我虾过敏 |
[1:00:03] | You should know what your girlfriend’s allergic to. | 你该清楚你女友对什么过敏啊 |
[1:00:07] | Yeah, sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:09] | XXOO X-O-X-O? | |
[1:00:12] | Anthony, I just can’t believe, on the most important night of our lives… | 安东尼 我真不敢相信 我们人生中相当重要的一晚 |
[1:00:15] | you brought me to a place where I have to watch my food… | 你带我过来 我却得看着别人 |
[1:00:17] | get cooked in front of me. | 在我面前做饭 |
[1:00:19] | Who goes to Nagamaki before the prom? | 谁能在舞会之前来纳迦玛姬 |
[1:00:22] | It’s so amazing, okay? | 太匪夷所思了 对么 |
[1:00:23] | Look! It’s Hope and Dale and Heather and Dave! | 看 霍普和黛儿 啊 还有希瑟和戴夫 |
[1:00:26] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:00:28] | Hey, Celia. What’s up, Anthony? | 哟 西莉娅 好啊 安东尼 |
[1:00:31] | O-M-G! You look beautiful. | 天啊 你靓爆了 |
[1:00:33] | -Love it. -Thanks. | -最喜欢这话了 -谢谢 |
[1:00:34] | Don’t you guys just love this place? | 你们也喜欢这地方 |
[1:00:36] | Totally. I die for it. | 是呢 爱死了 |
[1:00:38] | Oh, my God, me too. I’ll catch you guys later? | 妈呀 我也一样 待会儿见 |
[1:00:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:00:45] | Space pirate! Space pirate! Space pirate! | 宇宙海盗 宇宙海盗 宇宙海盗 |
[1:00:54] | Sake bomb! | 清酒炸弹 |
[1:00:57] | It sounds like it couldn’t be going better. | 看来不会有问题了 |
[1:01:01] | Chef Ananda! Shrimp me. | 阿南达大厨 我要吃虾 |
[1:01:08] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:01:09] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:01:14] | One! That was one. | 第一块 |
[1:01:16] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:01:17] | Fire it up! | 继续 |
[1:01:19] | Three! | 三 |
[1:01:21] | Four! | 四 |
[1:01:22] | Keep it going. | 继续 |
[1:01:23] | Five! | 五 |
[1:01:25] | Six! | 六 |
[1:01:27] | Seven! | 七 |
[1:01:29] | Eight! | 八 |
[1:01:31] | Nine! | 九 |
[1:01:34] | Ten! | 十 |
[1:01:48] | Mom, Dad’s on fire! | 老妈 老爸玩的太嗨了 |
[1:01:49] | I hope so! | 希望吧 |
[1:01:50] | No, no, no. He’s really on fire! | 不 不 我是说他着火了 |
[1:01:54] | Drop and roll, Ben. Drop and roll. | 趴下打滚 趴下打滚 |
[1:01:56] | Drop and roll! | 趴下打滚 |
[1:01:57] | Stop, drop and roll, honey. | 趴下打滚 亲爱的 |
[1:01:59] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[1:02:17] | I still have me arms! | 手还在 |
[1:02:35] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们了 |
[1:02:41] | Nice job, you really nailed it. Really nailed it, Ben! | 你真行啊 你真可以啊 本 |
[1:02:46] | You know who you are? You’re the flaming pirate of Nagamaki! | 你以为你是谁吗 你是纳迦玛姬火焰海盗 |
[1:02:52] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:02:54] | -Dad! -Hey, guys. | -老爸 -大伙儿 |
[1:02:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事儿吧 |
[1:02:57] | Yeah! I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:03:01] | I’m fine. | 我没事儿 |
[1:03:06] | It’s all good. | 很好 |
[1:03:09] | It’s all good. | 没事儿 |
[1:03:13] | Dad… | 老爸 |
[1:03:14] | you don’t always have to steer your ship with positivity! | 你没必要总是强装开心 |
[1:03:17] | You keep us up and we really appreciate it. | 我们很欣慰你总是鼓励我们振作 |
[1:03:20] | But some days are just bad. | 但是有时候就是这么倒霉 |
[1:03:23] | Nothing can fix it. | 没得逃的 |
[1:03:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:03:27] | I would know. | 我知道 |
[1:03:29] | At least we’re all together now. | 至少我们还在一起不是么 |
[1:03:35] | It’s my job to take care of you guys. | 保护你们是我的责任 |
[1:03:40] | And, make sure you don’t have bad days. | 要确保你们过的开心 |
[1:03:42] | -And when you do, it’s on me! -Ben. | -你们要是过得不好那就是我没做好 -本 |
[1:03:45] | I think that you just… | 我觉得 |
[1:03:47] | got to have the bad days so you can love the good days even more. | 不经历风雨 哪能见彩虹 |
[1:03:54] | This day has been terrible! | 今天是很不顺 |
[1:03:57] | Terrible day. | 糟糕的一天 |
[1:03:59] | Yeah! A horrible day! | 可怕的一天 |
[1:04:02] | A no-good… | 不顺的 |
[1:04:05] | Very bad day! | 糟糕的一天 |
[1:04:12] | You know what I think? | 你知道我的想法儿吗 |
[1:04:14] | I think this day sucks! | 我觉得今儿太操蛋了 |
[1:04:17] | Yes! It does. | 没错儿 |
[1:04:18] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:04:21] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[1:04:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:04:28] | Can’t breathe! | 喘不上气了 |
[1:04:29] | -You sure? -Yeah, totally. Come with us. | -你确定 -是啊 跟我们一车吧 |
[1:04:31] | Okay, cool. All right, so, good news. They have room… | 好啊 太好了 好消息 车上还有地方 |
[1:04:34] | and they said we could go with them. | 他们说可以让我们搭车 |
[1:04:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:42] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 你不知道是什么意思 |
[1:04:44] | We’re not going in some busted-up minivan with your crazy family. | 我们可不能跟你疯癫的家人坐一辆破车 |
[1:04:50] | You know what, go without me. | 你自己去吧 |
[1:04:52] | Excuse me? | 啥 |
[1:04:53] | You want me to go to the prom without you? | 你不去舞会了 |
[1:04:56] | Yes. That’s what I want. | 我就是这意思 |
[1:04:59] | I’m sticking with my family tonight. | 我今晚要跟家人在一起 |
[1:05:01] | You’re choosing them over me? | 你选他们不选我 |
[1:05:05] | Yes, Celia. I am. | 是的 |
[1:05:07] | Because they’re my family. | 因为那是我的家人 |
[1:05:08] | And if they’re crazy, then I guess it makes me crazy, too. | 要是他们疯了 那我估计会比他们更疯 |
[1:05:11] | Have fun at the prom, Duchess. | 晚上吃好喝好 公爵夫人 |
[1:05:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[1:05:18] | Forget it. | 不管他 |
[1:05:20] | So, what? No prom? | 咋了 不去了 |
[1:05:22] | It’s junior prom. The real one’s next year. | 舞会啊 动真格的要明年呢 |
[1:05:25] | What about Celia? | 西莉娅呢 |
[1:05:28] | I realized there’s more important things than Celia. | 有东西要比西莉娅更重要 |
[1:05:31] | -You sure? -Very. | -你确定 -当然 |
[1:05:34] | Good to have you on board. | 很高兴你能加入 |
[1:05:35] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[1:05:39] | What was that for? | 你打我干什么 |
[1:05:41] | I didn’t wish you happy birthday yet. | 还没祝你生日快乐啊 |
[1:05:55] | When there’s a smile in your heart | 微笑来自你的心底 |
[1:05:57] | There’s no better way to start | 那便是最好的开始时间 |
[1:06:01] | Think of all the joy you’ll find | 世界丢在脑后 |
[1:06:04] | When you leave your past behind | 没有话可以形容 |
[1:06:35] | How did he get in there? | 它咋进去的 |
[1:06:36] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[1:06:41] | Dad, be careful. | 加小心 老爸 |
[1:06:48] | There it goes. | 它走了 |
[1:06:50] | It’s okay. | 能进了 |
[1:06:52] | Stay behind me. | 跟着我 |
[1:06:58] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:07:05] | Guys, there is a kangaroo out there. | 那有只袋鼠 |
[1:07:09] | And an emu. | 鸸鹋 |
[1:07:10] | I don’t think they were meant to be presented in quite this way. | 它们一开始没打算来这里的吧 |
[1:07:12] | And a wallaby. | 袋鼠宝宝 |
[1:07:15] | Wow, you really know your animals. | 你对动物了如指掌啊 |
[1:07:16] | Yeah, they’re all Australian. What’s going on? | 它们都是澳大利亚的 什么情况 |
[1:07:19] | I don’t think they were meant to be presented in quite this way. | 它们一开始没打算来这里的吧 |
[1:07:21] | -No. -Hi! | -嗯 -嗨 |
[1:07:23] | You must be the Coopers. | 你是库珀吧 |
[1:07:25] | Hey, yeah! This was supposed to be a petting zoo? | 对啊 不是只是建个迷你动物园吗 |
[1:07:28] | A confined Australian petting zoo. | 澳洲主题小型动物园 |
[1:07:31] | Yeah, it is. One of the pens was open and the kangaroo got out. | 是啊 笼子漏了 跑了只袋鼠 |
[1:07:33] | Yeah, the kangaroo. | 跑了只袋鼠 |
[1:07:35] | There was also a crocodile in our entry hall. | 客厅里那鳄鱼又什么情况 |
[1:07:38] | So sorry about that. | 对不起啊 |
[1:07:40] | We had him in the pool, and we got distracted. | 它本来该在泳池的 溜了个号儿 |
[1:07:42] | You don’t have to worry about it. I’ll put him back in the pen. | 不用担心 它会该回哪回哪的 |
[1:07:44] | Okay, you got him from here on out? | 现在就放进去么 |
[1:07:46] | -Yeah! -Okay, great. Thanks. | -是啊 -好啊 谢谢 |
[1:07:48] | We got you, Mr. Cooper. | 放心吧 库珀先生 |
[1:07:49] | -It’ll be fine, right? -Yeah. | -没事的 -好 |
[1:07:51] | -I don’t think he’s gonna get out again. -No. | -我觉得它不会再出来了 -嗯 |
[1:07:52] | You guys did all of this for me? | 都是为我准备的 |
[1:07:55] | Yeah! Your mom and I thought you might enjoy a night in the Outback. | 是啊 我和你妈感觉你估计喜欢在澳洲过生日 |
[1:08:02] | You can pet him if you want. | 来摸摸它 |
[1:08:04] | His name’s Winston. | 它叫温斯顿 |
[1:08:06] | Hello, Winston. | 你好 温斯顿 |
[1:08:14] | This is amazing. | 太帅了 |
[1:08:16] | Okay, guys? We’ve got guests coming any minute. | 好了 大伙儿 客人们随时都会到 |
[1:08:19] | So here’s what we have to do. | 我们得快点布置 |
[1:08:20] | Emily, you’re on music. Anthony, fire up the barbie. | 艾米丽 去放音乐 安东尼 快去给烤架点火 |
[1:08:23] | Mom, snacks. | 老妈 点心 |
[1:08:25] | Alexander, why don’t you help Mom keep | 亚历山大 你替妈妈来照顾特雷弗 |
[1:08:27] | Trevor away from anything that will eat him? | 别让小动物们给咬了 |
[1:08:28] | Baby safety. 10-4. | 明白 保护宝宝安全 |
[1:08:30] | I think we’re all good now. | 我们准备就绪了 |
[1:08:32] | Super Coopers! | 超级库珀 |
[1:08:34] | Lenny! Get back here. | 列尼 快回来 |
[1:08:36] | Lenny! Someone get him! | 列尼 谁给我抓回来 |
[1:08:38] | -I am on it! -Ben! | -我去 -本 |
[1:08:39] | Lenny! | 列尼 |
[1:08:41] | -Ben! -Dad? | -本 -老爸 |
[1:08:42] | Lenny! | 列尼 |
[1:08:53] | Okay! | 好 |
[1:09:05] | That was pretty good! | 太棒了 |
[1:09:13] | Where are you? | 你在哪啊 |
[1:09:16] | Where are you? | 你去哪了 |
[1:09:29] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:09:31] | Hey there… | 嘿 |
[1:09:33] | party kangaroo. | 派对袋鼠 |
[1:09:35] | I’m Ben… | 我叫本 |
[1:09:37] | and I want you to join me… | 我想让你跟着我 |
[1:09:40] | back at the party. | 回派对去 |
[1:09:46] | Yeah! | 嗯 |
[1:09:47] | Nice work, Mr. Cooper. | 干的漂亮 库珀先生 |
[1:09:49] | Thank you, Dwayne. | 德韦恩 谢了 |
[1:09:50] | Come here, Lenny. Here we go. | 我们走吧 列尼 |
[1:09:57] | What’s up, man? | 好啊 伙计 |
[1:10:01] | Pretty cool, huh? | 不赖吧 |
[1:10:02] | This party’s gonna be killer, dude. | 太赞了 这个派对 |
[1:10:04] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们好啊 |
[1:10:06] | Your dad is hardcore! | 你老爸真酷 |
[1:10:30] | Dude, did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[1:10:36] | -Hey! Hey! -G’day. | -嘿 -你好 |
[1:10:38] | You must be my Australian cowboys. | 澳大利亚牛仔是吗 |
[1:10:40] | -We sure are. -Awesome! | -没错儿 -太赞了 |
[1:10:42] | Wow! You guys are in good shape. | 你们好帅 |
[1:10:53] | Hey, Nina, how are you? | 嘿 妮娜 你好吗 |
[1:10:56] | It’s the video game guys! | 游戏公司的 |
[1:11:00] | -Yeah. -No, it’s a great time to talk. | -对 -没事儿 现在就能说 |
[1:11:02] | No. Just a little bit of the hair was singed. | 没事儿 只是焦了几根汗毛 |
[1:11:05] | -Really? -I know. | -真的吗 -我明白 |
[1:11:08] | I know that was a lot of shrimp! | 我知道有很多虾 |
[1:11:12] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[1:11:18] | Hey, you came! | 啊 你来啦 |
[1:11:20] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐啊 |
[1:11:23] | This looks amazing! | 太惊人了 |
[1:11:24] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:28] | Look, this has been a really, really crazy day. | 今天可是老疯狂了 |
[1:11:32] | Looks like it turned out pretty good to me. | 但我觉得不错啊 |
[1:11:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:11:37] | Have a good weekend, Nina… | 周末愉快 妮娜 |
[1:11:38] | Have a good weekend, Greg. | 周末开心 格雷格 |
[1:11:40] | -And thank you for everything. -Thank you for your call. | -谢谢你 -谢谢打电话过来 |
[1:11:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:46] | How are you? How was that call? | 电话怎么讲 怎么样 |
[1:11:48] | It was great. I got the job! | 我找到工作啦 |
[1:11:51] | -You got the job? -Yeah. | -你找到工作了 -是啊 |
[1:11:53] | It’s fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[1:11:54] | They thought I was fun! | 他们觉得我很有意思 |
[1:11:56] | Even after you singed your arms… | 就算是你手着火 |
[1:11:57] | Even after the thing and the thing. | 就算你一次比一次丢脸 |
[1:11:59] | “I still have me arms”? | “我的手还在” |
[1:12:00] | I was a fiery pirate! They loved it! | 我是个火热的海盗 他们很喜欢 |
[1:12:04] | Wow! | 哇 |
[1:12:05] | You know what the best thing is? | 你知道最好的一点是什么么 |
[1:12:07] | As long as I’m getting the work done… | 只要搞定好我的任务 |
[1:12:09] | I can make my own hours. | 我就可以主宰自己的时间 |
[1:12:11] | I’ll be able to still do carpool and see the kids all the time. | 我还可以拼车 随时来看看我的孩子们 |
[1:12:14] | Wow, I am so happy for you. | 哇 我太高兴了 |
[1:12:17] | What about you? What about your call? How did it go? | 你呢 你电话怎么说 |
[1:12:20] | Dick Van Dyke’s reading went viral. | 迪克·范·戴克的名人朗读火爆了 |
[1:12:22] | 500,000 hits today. | 50万销量呢 |
[1:12:24] | You’re kidding me. | 不会吧 |
[1:12:25] | Nina says the book is gonna be huge. | 妮娜说今天很多人都下单了 |
[1:12:27] | That is fantastic, sweetie! | 太好了 甜心 |
[1:12:28] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[1:12:30] | it’s great! | 太棒了 |
[1:12:41] | I cannot believe we pulled this party off. | 我真难相信啊 派对竟然成了 |
[1:12:45] | We really turned this day around. | 我们今天逃了一劫啊 |
[1:12:54] | What’s that? | 那什么 |
[1:13:02] | What are they doing? | 他们干嘛 |
[1:13:07] | That’s the Thunder from Down Under. | 澳洲惊雷 |
[1:13:09] | They’re supposed to be authentic Australian cowboys. | 按计划他们应该是扮演正宗澳洲牛仔的 |
[1:13:11] | They’re not. | 显然不是 |
[1:13:12] | No, no, no! | 不会吧 |
[1:13:13] | Guys? Guys, PG! | 伙计们 有小孩 |
[1:13:15] | PG! Keep it PG! | 别儿童不宜啊 |
[1:13:17] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:13:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:13:53] | Go, Alex! Go, Alex! Go, Alex! Go, Alex! | 亚历山大 走起 亚历山大 走起 |
[1:14:04] | Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:14:10] | After today, I know that… | 此番经历过后 我懂得了 |
[1:14:12] | even terrible days aren’t so bad | 你要是跟你爱的人在一起 |
[1:14:14] | when you’re surrounded by the people you love. | 就算很糟糕 也不错 |
[1:14:16] | Make a wish, kiddo. | 许个愿 孩子 |
[1:14:18] | Because it turns out… | 因为原来 |
[1:14:19] | the worse things are… | 事情越糟糕 |
[1:14:20] | the better this family gets. | 家人更团结 |
[1:14:22] | To more days like this. | 希望以后多点这样的日子 |
[1:14:24] | No! | 可拉倒吧 |
[1:14:25] | -What are you talking about? -Okay, okay. | -你在扯什么 -好 好 |
[1:14:27] | For us, this bad day… | 对我们来说 这是个倒霉天 |
[1:14:29] | was the best day ever! | 也是最美好的一天 |