Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[00:13] welcome to the American Morbidity Museum’s 欢迎来到美国畸形博物馆的
[00:17] Night of Discovery. 发现之夜
[00:20] It is your insatiable curiosity, 是你们无尽的好奇
[00:22] your unquenchable quest for knowledge, 无法满足的求知欲
[00:26] and of course your generous donations 和慷慨的捐赠
[00:30] that have made this evening possible. 让这个夜晚得以实现
[00:32] All of you. 感谢大家
[00:33] But I want to acknowledge one person in particular 但我想特别感谢一个人
[00:36] without whom none of us would be here tonight. 没有他 我们今晚都不会在这里
[00:41] Mr. James Martone. 詹姆斯·马顿先生
[00:46] Mr. Martone… 马顿先生…
[00:48] Did you think for a split second she was gonna call your name? 你真有那么一秒以为她要叫你的名字吗
[00:53] Why not? 有何不可
[00:55] I certainly deserve it. 她应该感谢我
[00:56] Without me, there wouldn’t be a gala exhibition. 没有我 哪里来的这场展览
[00:59] But you and I, we toil in the dark, 可是你和我 我们在黑暗中跋涉
[01:02] unrecognized, unappreciated. 不被承认 不被欣赏
[01:05] But well paid. 但拿钱多
[01:07] By presenting an exhibit 为大家呈上
[01:09] of exquisite human anomalies. 精致的畸形人展览
[01:13] We call it 我们称之为
[01:14] “modern mutations.” “现代畸形”
[01:23] Phocomelia. 海豹肢症
[01:28] In layman’s terms, 通俗地说
[01:29] the illustrated seal boy. 就是纹身海豹人
[01:32] That’s a real nice fantasy, 听起来很不错
[01:33] but where are you gonna get the tanks? 但你要去哪里弄水箱
[01:35] I already got one lined up from a bankrupt aquarium in Wichita. 我已经跟威奇塔一家破产的水族馆联系好了
[01:39] I put a deposit on a barn outside of town, 我还租了镇外的一个谷仓
[01:43] so we’ll store the bodies and the tanks until the time comes. 我们可以先把尸体和水箱放在那儿
[01:45] But I told you, I’m not gonna be involved with murder. 但我跟你说过了 我不会参与杀人
[01:47] Oh, no, no. Accidents happen all the time. 不用担心 意外时有发生
[01:50] People run away from the circus, right? 常有人逃离马戏团 不是吗
[01:52] No questions asked. 没人会问起
[01:54] The key is preserving the specimens, 重点在于怎么防腐
[01:56] keeping up appearances. 让尸体保持原样
[01:58] So these freaks are gonna be beautiful corpses? 你要把这些畸形人变成美丽的尸体
[02:00] How? 怎么做
[02:01] Poison? Suffocation? Drowning? 下毒 闷死 还是淹死
[02:03] Yeah. All great ideas. 这些主意都不错
[02:05] That’s why I got to keep Elsa on the hook. 所以我得钩住艾莎
[02:08] I have to have access and the time to finesse it. 我得有足够的时间和机会去实现我的计划
[02:11] And I need you on the inside to help me. 我需要你做里应
[02:15] What’s the matter, you going soft? 怎么了 下不了手吗
[02:17] No. 才不是
[02:21] You need to put a little lead in your loafers, cupcake. 你得小心一点 亲爱的
[02:23] The only thing people in Jupiter hate more than freaks are poofs. 比畸形人更让朱庇特讨厌的 就是同性恋
[02:28] Get rid of the magazines, Stanley. 把杂志扔掉 斯坦利
[02:33] Done. 行了
[02:35] Does that mean you’re in? 那你是同意喽
[02:37] I’m in. 是的
[02:39] But since I have to live with them, 但鉴于我要和他们住一起
[02:41] I want an additional five percent. 分红多算我5%
[02:44] That’s my girl. 这才像话
[02:46] Always eyes on the prize. 眼睛永远盯着钱
[02:51] Fraulein Elsa’s Cabinet of Curiosities 艾莎小姐的奇珍异品收藏
[02:55] is about to have a terrible run of bad luck. 要倒大霉了
[04:11] Dora! 朵拉
[04:13] It’s quarter past 7:00! 已经7点15了
[04:16] I don’t hear the percolator on. 咖啡怎么还没煮好
[04:28] Dandy! 丹迪
[04:29] Mother! 母亲
[04:30] – Dandy! – Mother! -丹迪 -母亲
[04:33] Mother! 母亲
[04:36] Someone’s broken into our home and murdered Dora. 有人闯进了我们家杀害了朵拉
[04:38] Oh, God, Dandy, what have you done?! Oh, God! 天哪 丹迪 你都做了些什么
[04:41] – I’m sorry! – She’s a mother! -很抱歉 -她对你就像母亲一样
[04:44] She was saying awful things to me! 她对我恶言相向
[04:45] Just like everything else in your life, 你总是这样
[04:47] – I’m the one who has to clean it up. – I’ll help! -最后让我替你收拾残局 -我会帮忙的
[04:51] We can dig a hole in the backyard by the potagerie. 我们可以在后院菜园旁挖一个坑
[04:53] Go to your room and stay there! 去你房间里待着
[04:56] And I don’t want to see your face for the rest of the day! 我今天都不想再看见你
[05:19] Miss Mars? 马尔斯小姐
[05:22] You are late, Mr. Spencer. 你迟到了 斯宾瑟先生
[05:27] My sincere apologies. 请接受我最诚挚的歉意
[05:28] I was lost in the maze of tents. 我在帐篷间迷路了
[05:31] What an extraordinary place, a marvel. 这地方太神奇了
[05:34] And… 而
[05:35] the most marvelous is you here 最神奇的是你
[05:39] in the flesh. 本人
[05:41] It’s a full house tonight, you know. 今晚座无虚席
[05:45] Schnapps? 杜松子酒
[05:47] And please, get to the point. 麻烦你有话直说
[05:50] The show can’t go on without its star. 没有明星 演出无法进行
[05:54] As you know, I’m here from the land of dreams– 如你所知 我是来自梦想之国
[05:58] Hollywood, California. 加州 好莱坞
[06:02] And who do you work for? 你是哪家公司的
[06:04] Is it MGM? 米高梅吗
[06:06] No. 不是
[06:07] RKO? 雷电华
[06:10] I work for the biggest network in television, 我效力于最大的广播电视网
[06:13] WBN– the Worldwide Broadcasting Network. 全球广播网络公司
[06:17] As I’m sure you’re aware, being a woman of the world, 我相信 你这样见过世面的女人一定知道
[06:21] TV is the new thing. 电视是新时尚
[06:25] I would rather be boiled in oil than… be on television. 我宁愿下油锅 也不愿意上电视
[06:32] You know, over 40% of this country’s population 要知道 本国超过四成的人口
[06:35] owns a television set, Miss Mars. 都拥有电视机 马尔斯小姐
[06:38] TV is the future. 电视才是未来
[06:40] Squeezing the beauty and glamour of the silver screen 把银幕上的美貌和魅力
[06:43] into that little black and white box– 都挤在一个小黑白盒子里
[06:46] this is the future, Mr. Spencer? 这就是未来吗 斯宾瑟先生
[06:49] I find it very depressing. 这可真令人失望
[06:53] But, Miss Mars, imagine yourself 马尔斯小姐 想象一下
[06:57] in everyone’s living room at the exact same moment. 每天固定时段 你都会出现在全国的客厅里
[07:00] Everyone in America listening to you sing and entertain them. 全美上下都会听你歌唱并为之陶醉
[07:04] Your name on the tip of everyone’s tongue. 你的大名会传遍大街小巷
[07:07] My name alongside some of type of, 我的名字和什么速溶咖啡
[07:11] instant coffee or shampoo? 或洗发水摆在一起吗
[07:14] No. 才不要
[07:18] I know for a fact 我可以肯定的是
[07:19] motion pictures will never be replaced by your TV, no. 电影是绝不会被你们的电视所取代的
[07:25] Motion pictures 电影
[07:28] are the expression of our souls, 表达我们的灵魂
[07:31] our inner dreams and fantasies. 愿望和幻想
[07:35] So let me get this straight. 你是说
[07:37] You’d rather perform in front of a tent full of rednecks 你宁愿在破帐篷里为农夫和管道工表演
[07:40] and forego indoor plumbing than star in The Elsa Mars Hour. 也不愿意主演《艾莎·马尔斯秀》吗
[07:44] I would never participate in what I consider to be 我永远不会去参与我眼中的
[07:49] the death… of art and civilization. 艺术和文明的灭亡
[07:57] Not everyone wants the same thing. 人各有所求
[07:59] I look forward to seeing your act. 我很期待观看你的表演
[08:02] I’m sure it’s gonna slay me. 我一定会为之倾倒
[08:08] That’s right, folks. 没错 朋友们
[08:09] For as long as I can remember, 我有记忆以来
[08:11] I’ve been known as Lobster Boy. 就一直被称为龙虾男孩
[08:14] Known as Lobster Boy. 被称为龙虾男孩
[08:17] For as long as I can remember, I’ve been known as Lobster Boy– 我有记忆以来 就一直被称为龙虾男孩
[08:20] Son of Neptune, God of the Sea. 海中之神的儿子
[08:22] But my pincers don’t hold me back. 但我的钳子并没有拖我的后腿
[08:24] Watch me juggle. 请看我的杂耍表演
[08:28] You still rehearse? 你还在排练吗
[08:32] Yeah. 是的
[08:34] After all these years, I still get stage fright. 都这么多年了 我还是会怯场
[08:36] We haven’t had a full house in as long as I can remember. 我都不记得我们有满场的时候
[08:39] Well, that’s because of you. 都是你的功劳
[08:40] You’re a local hero. 你是本地英雄
[08:43] Right now, I want to throw up. 现在 我紧张得想吐
[08:46] I can take your mind off it. 我可以帮你转移注意力
[08:49] Let me read your palm. 让我帮你看下手相
[08:51] I’ll tell you your future. 我可以读出你的未来
[08:55] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[08:58] Do you want to know what I think? 你知道我怎么想吗
[09:00] You’re scared of what I might say, so you’re chickening out. 你害怕我会说出什么 所以不敢让我看
[09:04] Come on, give me your hand, stupid. 来吧 让我看看你的手 傻瓜
[09:06] You got nothing to lose. 这有什么的
[09:15] There’s a shadow here. 这里有个影子
[09:18] A shadow of a man. 一个男人的影子
[09:20] He’s coming soon. 他就要来了
[09:22] He’ll tell you things, make you promises. 他会对你说一些话 做出承诺
[09:25] He’s a liar. 他是个骗子
[09:26] Stay away from him. 离他远一点
[09:29] You see all that in my hand? 从我手中能看到这么多吗
[09:33] You need to leave 你得离开
[09:34] as soon as possible; go north. 越快越好 往北走
[09:37] Maybe New York. 也许去纽约
[09:38] Big Apple, huh? 纽约市
[09:39] Go now. 现在就离开
[09:41] What’s stopping you? 你为什么不走
[09:42] You’re smart, you’re good-looking. 你那么聪明 又帅气
[09:45] You could do anything you want. 你想做什么都可以
[09:54] Anything except that, I guess. 看来除了那个
[09:57] Your future’s bright. 你的前途一片光明
[10:00] I’m just not in it. 只是里面没有我的份
[10:04] Save it for the paying customers. 把这话留给客人吧
[10:08] I was an idiot to think I had a chance with a girl like you. 我居然会觉得自己跟你有戏 真傻透了
[10:27] Anybody seen Dell? 有人看见戴尔了吗
[10:29] Full house, 今晚满座
[10:29] and the damn barker’s nowhere to be found. 这招呼客人的居然敢玩失踪
[10:32] I’ll look for him. 我去找他
[10:33] No, I need you to get the Pinheads ready for the opener. 不行 你得让小头人准备开场
[10:36] Jimmy, you go. 吉米你去吧
[10:38] No good son of a bitch probably passed out drunk in his caravan. 这挨千刀的混账 肯定是醉倒在篷车里呢
[10:47] Thank you, my good man. 谢谢 我的朋友
[10:55] Dell, open up! 戴尔 开门
[10:57] Come on, Dell! We don’t have time for your shit! 开门 戴尔 没空让你胡闹
[10:59] Let’s go! 快点
[11:01] Open up! 开门
[11:06] He ain’t here, Jimmy. 他不在 吉米
[11:07] Well, where is he? When’s he coming back? 他去哪了 什么时候回来
[11:10] Who the hell knows? 天知道
[11:13] Shit. 该死的
[11:16] Come on, get your stuff. 赶紧收拾好了上台了
[11:17] I ain’t in the mood, Jimmy. 我没心情 吉米
[11:19] On account of that asshole? 就因为那混蛋吗
[11:23] Look, I know you all think he ain’t nothing but a bully and a thug, 我知道你们都觉得他不过是个恶霸 暴徒
[11:29] but you don’t know him like I do. 但你们不如我了解他
[11:31] Yeah, he’s a regular Boy Scout. 是啊 他是个正直的好市民
[11:32] I ain’t trying to make no apologies for him. 我不是想要替他道歉
[11:36] It’s just, we had a good life for a while. 只是说 我们有过快乐的日子
[11:41] I’d always been a freak, 我一直都是个畸形人
[11:43] but he made me proud of who I was. 但他让我为自己而骄傲
[11:48] ‘Cause when he’d trot me out there, 他带我出去表演的时候
[11:51] we were a team. 我们是最佳组合
[11:53] I’d drop my cloak, and the crowd would gasp. 我一脱下斗篷 就会博得满场的喝彩
[12:01] Oh, and I never felt more alive in my life. 我从未觉得生活如此鲜活
[12:05] Now all I feel is nothing. 现在只剩一片麻木
[12:09] Empty. 空虚
[12:11] Maybe he don’t want to be on my team anymore. 也许他不想再当我的搭档了
[12:32] What are you still doing here? 你还在这儿干嘛
[12:35] The whole town’s come out to see you. 整个镇子的人都来看你了
[12:37] Go on, now. 赶紧去吧
[12:40] I didn’t do anything. 我什么也没干
[12:44] You want to know who was brave? 你知道谁真勇敢吗
[12:47] Meep. 米普
[12:50] Sometimes life is just a bleak pool of despair, 有时生活有如绝望深渊
[12:53] and there ain’t nothing you can do about it. 你也无能为力
[12:55] What do you know about it? 你又知道些什么
[12:56] You ever kill somebody? 你杀过人吗
[13:00] I let my pride and my anger get the best of me. 我让我的骄傲和愤怒冲昏了头脑
[13:06] And now Meep’s dead because of me. 现在米普因我而死
[13:09] And there ain’t nothing I can do to ever wipe that off my slate. 如今我再无法把这事抹去
[13:14] I wish I could take it back. 我真希望能重头再来
[13:19] I didn’t mean it. 我不是故意的
[13:21] I’m sorry, Meep. 我很抱歉 米普
[13:23] It should have been me. 死的本该是我
[13:25] Oh… oh, hush, now. 别哭了
[13:26] It should have been me. 死的本该是我
[13:29] I wasn’t there to protect you. 抱歉我没能保护你
[13:31] Come on, come on, come on. 来 听我说
[13:33] You’re one of the good guys, Jimmy. Huh? 你是个好人 吉米
[13:36] You’re good. 你是个好人
[13:39] Uh, no… 不行…
[13:56] Make me feel something, Jimmy. 让我重新感受激情吧 吉米
[14:00] I want to feel… something again. 我想再次感受那种激情
[14:10] Stop! Stop, stop, stop! 停下 停下 停下
[14:12] Stop, stop, stop! 停下 停下 停下
[14:14] Shit! 糟了
[14:18] Help! 救命
[14:18] Help me! She needs a doctor! 救命 她需要医生
[14:23] Oh, my God, she’s bleeding. 天呐 她在大出血
[14:25] Blood! Blood! Blood! 好多血 好多血
[14:27] We need a car. 我们需要一辆车
[14:28] I got to get her to a hospital! 我得把她送到医院去
[14:29] All of you, in your places now! 你们赶紧各就位去
[14:31] Where’s Dell? 戴尔哪去了
[14:32] He’s not here. 他不见了
[14:33] Go and get up on that stage. 赶紧给我上台去
[14:34] Folks are here to see ya. 大伙儿都是来看你的
[14:35] I’ll handle this. 这事我来处理
[14:44] Salty and Pepper, ladies and gents! 女士们先生们 掌声送给肖蒂和佩珀
[14:49] And now… 接下来
[14:51] for the grand lady herself… 有请巨星登台
[14:52] welcome to the stage Fraulein Elsa Mars! 掌声欢迎艾莎·马尔斯小姐
[15:03] *It’s a god-awful small affair* *在灰发女孩看来*
[15:07] *To the girl with the mousy hair* *这不过是件小事*
[15:11] *But her mommy is yelling, “No!”* *可她妈妈却不许*
[15:15] *And her daddy has told her to go* *爸爸也对她不理不睬*
[15:19] *But her friend is nowhere to be seen* *朋友也不见踪影*
[15:23] *Now she walks through her sunken dream* *如今她梦想已经沉沦*
[15:27] *To the seat with the clearest view* *她坐在最好的座位上*
[15:31] *And she’s hooked to the silver screen* *被大银幕迷住了*
[15:35] *But the film is a saddening bore* *可故事却无聊得很*
[15:39] *For she’s lived it ten times or more* *因为这故事她已经历过无数次*
[15:43] *She could spit in the eyes of fools* *她可以唾弃那些蠢货*
[15:47] *As they ask her to focus on* *他们居然叫她看*
[16:42] Knock, knock. 有人吗
[16:43] You wanted to see me? 你想见我
[16:47] Yeah. 是啊
[16:50] Tell me more about this… 再跟我说说
[16:52] television. 那电视的事
[17:05] What? 怎么
[17:06] All of a sudden now you’re modest? 你还突然害羞起来了
[17:07] Well, I ain’t never been to no doctor before. 我从来没看过医生
[17:11] Just get up on the table. 快躺在桌子上
[17:12] You ready for me? 准备好了吗
[17:16] Yeah, uh, she’s ready. 是的 她准备好了
[17:26] Wait. Wait. 等等
[17:27] You’re leaving? 你要走了吗
[17:30] No. I can stay if you like. 不 你要是想的话我可以留下来
[17:34] Vaginal bleeding. Do you have regular menses? 阴道出血 你月事正常吗
[17:39] Do you bleed once a month? 每个月都会出血吗
[17:41] Once a month? Oh, God, no. 每月一次 当然没有
[17:43] Maybe a couple times a year. 一年来个几次吧
[17:45] But this isn’t that. 但这不是那个
[17:46] Tonight I was fooling around with Jimmy. 今晚我在跟吉米厮混
[17:49] Lobster Boy. 龙虾男孩
[17:50] I think he pierced a hole right through me. 我觉得他给我捅了个洞
[17:53] Let’s take a look, shall we? 咱们看看吧 好吗
[17:55] It’s okay. 没事的
[17:56] He’s gonna take a look. 他要检查一下
[17:58] Lie down. 躺下吧
[18:00] Gonna take a look at you. 给你检查一下
[18:17] Just try to relax your belly. 腹部尽量放松
[18:20] Where were you born? 你是在哪出生的
[18:22] Philadelphia. 费城
[18:24] The midwife smacked me on my ass and said, 助产士拍着我的屁股说
[18:27] “Congratulations, Mary, you finally got you a boy.” “恭喜你玛丽 生了个大胖小子”
[18:32] My mother was over the moon. 我妈妈乐坏了
[18:34] She named me Derek, after her father, 她给我起名叫德里克 那是她父亲的名字
[18:37] who was a baseball player. 他是个棒球运动员
[18:38] Thought maybe I’d follow in his footsteps. 还想着我说不定能跟随他的脚步
[18:44] But that all changed when I turned 12 但我12岁时 一切都变了
[18:46] and started growing these. 我长出了三个乳房
[18:53] Okay, Doc. 好了 大夫
[18:55] Don’t sugarcoat it. 直说吧
[18:56] Well, the midwife was wrong. 助产士搞错了
[18:58] You’re not a boy; you never were. 你不是男孩 从来都不是
[19:00] You probably have an excess of testosterone. 你可能是睾酮过量
[19:03] Your body got confused 迷惑了你的身体
[19:05] and produced more estrogen to compensate, 分泌出过多的雌激素以平衡睾酮
[19:10] which may account for your accessory breast. 从而使你长出了第三只乳房
[19:13] What about my ding-a-ling? 那我的丁丁是怎么回事
[19:14] Um, that is not a penis. 那不是阴茎
[19:18] That is an enlarged clitoris, 那只是增大的阴蒂
[19:20] which I can surgically reduce if it bothers you. 要是你感到困扰 我可以通过手术把它缩小
[19:23] But either way, physically 但是无论是从生理上
[19:25] and genetically, you are 100% woman. 还是基因上来看 你都是个百分百的女人
[19:30] Now, the bleeding that you experienced, 至于你的出血
[19:34] that was a miscarriage, 是流产所致
[19:35] and I’m sorry to say that that was about 12 weeks. 我很遗憾地告诉你已经快三个月了
[19:39] Now, there was no sign of injury, 虽然没有受到伤害的迹象
[19:43] but the baby was just not viable. 但是孩子是保不住了
[19:47] The baby? 孩子
[19:48] If you wait a few months, 要是你再等几个月
[19:50] you and your husband can try again. 你和你丈夫可以再试一试
[19:52] But now I must be blunt. 但是我必须说清楚
[19:54] At your age, I wouldn’t wait too long. 你这年纪不该等太久
[20:03] I could have a baby with Dell. 我能跟戴尔生个孩子
[20:14] Make sure it’s extra deep, gentlemen. 一定要挖得深点 先生们
[20:16] I’m planting a whole slew of Narcissus bulbs for spring. 到了春天我可要种很多水仙球呢
[20:19] They’re divine when arranged with Siberian Iris. 跟西伯利亚鸢尾种在一起可好看了
[20:22] Miss Gloria, you only need 18 inches for Narcissus. 歌莉娅小姐 种水仙只要18英寸就好了
[20:25] We’re already at 12 feet. 我们都挖了12英尺了
[20:26] They are special bulbs from Holland. 那是从荷兰进口的特殊球茎
[20:28] Please do not question me. 别质疑我
[20:32] The body will decompose down there 尸体会在下面慢慢腐烂
[20:35] and give life to these flowers. 为这些花提供养分
[20:39] In spring, 到了春天
[20:40] we will look down at the blanket of color and say, 我们能看着一片五彩的花园 然后说
[20:43] “She did not die in vain.” 她没有白死
[20:48] I’m sorry I killed Dora, Mother. 抱歉我杀了朵拉 母亲
[20:51] I hate to have put you out like this. 我真不想这样给你添麻烦
[20:54] You have the sickness like your father had before you. 你和你父亲有一样的毛病
[20:58] He stifled it the only way he could. 他选择了唯一抑制疾病的办法
[21:02] These mental perversions 这些心理疾病
[21:04] are an affliction of the extremely affluent. 是伴随富贵荣华的苦难
[21:08] Cousins marry cousins to protect the money, 为守住金钱表亲联姻
[21:11] to keep the estates whole. 好保全地产
[21:13] Inbreeding, 近亲繁衍
[21:15] becomes a right of passage to have a psychotic or two in the line. 注定会使家族出现精神病患
[21:21] Jack the Ripper was a Windsor, for God’s sake. 开膛手杰克就是温莎王室 天啊
[21:25] I wanted to be an actor, Mother. 我想当演员 母亲
[21:28] None of this would’ve happened if you had let me. 你如果成全我 就不会发生这种事
[21:31] I need to express myself. 我需要表现自己
[21:35] Please, Mother, I… 求你了 母亲 我…
[21:38] I don’t want to end up like Daddy. 我不想和父亲一个下场
[21:41] Swinging lifeless on a Japanese maple. 吊死在一棵鸡爪槭上
[21:44] I won’t have that for you. 我不希望你这样
[21:46] But it’s 1952. 但如今是1952年
[21:48] You can’t just go around picking up vagrants and killing them. 你不能就这么上街随便挑个流浪汉杀掉
[21:51] People are missed. 会有人找他们
[21:53] I’ll figure something out. 我会想到办法的
[22:33] No, no, no, Ma Petite. 不不 我的小可爱
[22:36] There’s a smudge. 糊了一点
[22:37] I have to be perfect. 我必须完美
[22:38] I have to take publicity photos for my new TV show. 我得给我的新电视节目拍宣传照
[22:42] I have to be a fantasy. 我必须美得梦幻
[22:44] Yes, Miss Elsa. 是 艾莎小姐
[23:23] Astonishing. 令人震惊
[23:26] Isn’t it just? 可不是吗
[23:27] Now, this one seems less pristine than the other. 这一个看上去没有另一个新鲜
[23:34] That’s because she went first. 那是因为她是先走的
[23:38] Uh, that won’t affect the price, will it? 这不影响价格吧
[23:42] May I ask, how did they… 问一下 她们怎么…
[23:47] expire? 死的
[23:49] Would you believe it? 你会信吗
[23:50] The droopy one caught a cold. 没精神的这个得了感冒
[23:54] Ta-da. 瞧啊
[23:54] Pink cupcakes! 粉色纸杯蛋糕
[23:58] What a treat. 如此款待我们
[24:00] Well, I thought we needed something to celebrate your future. 我觉得我们得好好庆祝你们的未来
[24:03] The Tattler Twins Hour is gonna be a smash hit. 《塔特勒双胞胎秀》肯定会大红大紫
[24:08] Try one. 尝一个
[24:10] Did you bake them? 是你烤的吗
[24:43] Dot, cupcake. 多特 吃蛋糕
[24:47] The whole hour would be us? 整个秀都是我俩吗
[24:50] How would we ever learn enough songs? 我们怎么可能学那么多歌
[24:52] Well, you’d welcome other guests. 你们会迎来其它嘉宾
[24:54] Uh, Perry Como. 佩里·科莫
[24:57] Dinah Shore. 黛娜·肖尔
[24:59] Oh, I adore Dinah Shore. 我很崇拜黛娜·肖尔
[25:03] We were never allowed to play her records. 我们以前不能放她的唱片
[25:05] Mother said she was high yellow. 母亲说她是混血黑人
[25:18] Serves you right for being such a glutton. 你个小吃货活该
[25:28] Started out as the sniffles. 刚开始抽鼻子
[25:30] Turned into something much worse. 后来愈发严重
[25:34] Pneumonia, I think the doctor said. 肺炎 医生是这么说的
[25:36] How tragic. 真惨
[25:37] Yeah, right? 是吧
[25:39] Bless their hearts. 愿她们安息
[25:42] Amazing how something so seemingly innocuous can cause such damage. 看起来无害的小感冒居然有如此杀伤力
[25:47] Oh, God. 天啊
[25:48] Oh, I can’t hear her. 我感受不到她了
[25:50] Oh, it hurts. 好疼
[25:52] Oh, it hurts. 好疼
[25:55] Please, you have to get us to a hospital. 求求你 带我们去医院
[25:58] Oh, my God. Oh… 天啊
[26:04] Oh, my God, it hurts. 天啊 好疼
[26:05] Please, please, please, please. 求求你 求求你
[26:09] Dot. 多特
[26:12] Cupcake. 吃纸杯蛋糕
[26:13] I don’t want a cupcake. 我不想吃纸杯蛋糕
[26:16] Bette, wake up! 贝特 快醒醒
[26:19] Wake up, please, I beg of you. 快醒醒 我求求你
[26:22] Please help me. 求你帮帮我
[26:24] Please. 求你了
[26:31] You should’ve had a cupcake. 你应该吃蛋糕的
[26:34] They’re to die for. 味道很销魂哦
[26:36] – Did you bake them? – With my own two hands. -是你烤的吗 -我亲手烤的
[26:39] No cupcakes. 不吃纸杯蛋糕
[26:40] We have to watch our figure 如果要当电视明星
[26:42] if we’re gonna be television personalities. 我们得好好保持身材
[26:49] Right. 没错
[27:02] I was destined to be the greatest actor of all time. 我本注定要成为有史以来最伟大的演员
[27:05] Monty Clift? If I had been in A Place in the Sun, 蒙迪·克利夫特 如果是我演了《郎心似铁》
[27:07] George Stevens would have had me do 乔治·史蒂文斯就会让我
[27:09] the walk to the electric chair shirtless. 一丝不挂地拍摄走向电椅的镜头
[27:11] I mailed away for one of those Charles Atlas exercise routines 我邮购了一套查尔斯·阿特拉斯的健身教程
[27:14] they advertise in the back of the Superman comics. 我是在《超人》漫画的背后看见的广告
[27:16] And I practiced acting faces in front of the mirror– 我还时常对着镜子练习表情
[27:19] sad, happy, moody. 悲伤 快乐 忧郁
[27:21] – But mother wouldn’t let me. – I hate her! -但母亲不让我表演 -我恨她
[27:23] But she can’t keep my greatness in the slips. 可她阻挡不了我这颗金子发光
[27:26] One door closes, another opens. 一扇门关上了 另一扇会打开
[27:29] And this body is America, 我的身子象征了美国
[27:32] strong, violent and full of limitless potential. 强壮 勇武 充满无限的潜力
[27:36] My arms will hold them down when they struggle. 他们挣扎时 我的胳膊能把他们按住
[27:38] My legs will run them down when they flee. 他们想逃走时 我的腿能追上他们
[27:41] I will be the U.S. Steel of Murder. 我将成为美国的凶杀之神
[27:45] My body holds a heart that cannot love. 我身体里的心无法爱
[27:48] When Dora died, she looked right into my eyes, 朵拉死的时候 直直地看着我的眼睛
[27:50] and I felt nothing. 我毫无所动
[27:55] The clown was put on earth to show me the way. 小丑的出现就是为了给我指明方向
[27:59] To introduce me to the sweet language of murder. 为我展示杀人的魅力
[28:03] But I am no clown. 但我不是小丑
[28:06] I am perfection. 我是完美
[28:08] I am greatness. 我是伟大
[28:10] I am the future, and the future starts tonight. 我就是未来 而未来将在今晚开启
[28:58] – Watch it! – Pardon me. -小心点 -对不起
[29:06] Two Brandy Alexanders. 两杯亚历山大白兰地
[29:09] Let me see. 让我瞧瞧
[29:15] Ah, it’s a goddamn waste you being here. 你在这种地方真是浪费才华
[29:18] Your stuff should be in one of them hot shit 你画的这些都能进
[29:20] – Fort Lauderdale galleries. – Yeah? -德劳代尔的高档画廊 -真的吗
[29:22] Yeah. 没错
[29:24] Hey, you know, some guy was in here the other day from Los Angeles, 前两天有个洛杉矶的人来这儿
[29:27] and he said they have this big pier 说他们那儿有个大码头
[29:29] right out over the ocean and there are guys there 直伸进海里 人们就在那儿
[29:31] doing caricatures for the tourists for two bucks a pop. 为游客画漫画 两块钱一幅
[29:35] I’m telling you, the west is where it’s all happening now. 我跟你说吧 西部现在是遍地黄金
[29:39] You think I’m good enough to do that? 你觉得我能行吗
[29:41] Did he tell you he was gonna take you there? 他说他要带你去了吗
[29:44] ‘Cause he’s lying, you know. 他是在撒谎
[29:46] Just a hound dog salesman 不过是个推销员
[29:48] trying to get his rocks off when he’s away on business. 想在出差的途中来一炮
[29:51] Why-why are you getting all possessive? 你干吗占有欲这么强
[29:53] I got to work, right? 我也得工作 对吧
[29:54] ‘Cause you and me aren’t just about work. 你和我不只是交易
[29:57] I keep telling you, 我一直跟你说
[29:59] if you’re getting out of this place, 如果你想离开这里
[30:00] it’s with me. 也是和我一起
[30:01] I’m not getting out. 我没要离开
[30:04] I like it here. 我喜欢这里
[30:06] I make good bread; 我挣得多
[30:07] Murray pays off the cops so no one bothers us. 穆雷买通了警察 所以没人找我们麻烦
[30:10] The worst thing that happens to me is… 最倒霉的也就是
[30:12] a little blood in my shorts if someone gets a little rough, 有些人太粗暴 裤子上会见血
[30:15] or I get a load in my hair. 或是把精液弄到我头发上
[30:16] I told you not to talk about things like that with me! 我说了 别跟我说这些事
[30:19] There are no other guys but me! 你只能有我一个
[30:23] We’re fine. 没事
[30:25] It’s all right. 没事的
[30:28] Look, I’m… 听我说…
[30:30] I’m here almost every day. 我几乎每天都来
[30:32] I skip out on work sometimes to be with you. 有时甚至不顾工作来找你
[30:35] We drink and we talk. 我们喝酒 聊天
[30:37] About real life. 聊生活
[30:38] You can’t tell me that’s all on the clock. 别说这都是为了赚钱
[30:41] Yeah. We talk. 没错 我们聊天
[30:43] You tell me stuff, too. 你也会向我倾诉
[30:45] About your wife. 你的老婆
[30:47] About how you’re gonna leave. Big talk. 还有你想要离开 都是大空话
[30:49] Usually lasts until you finish, and then… 说个不停 直到你完事
[30:51] you’re out the door before I can wipe my dick off. 我老二都没擦干净你就出门了
[30:53] This is hard for me! 你别逼我
[30:56] I got… I got a lot of complications. 我的生活很复杂
[31:02] I’ve been doing this my whole life. 我这辈子遇到过不少人
[31:06] But with you, 但和你一起
[31:08] I’m really gone, Andy. 我真的忘记了一切 安迪
[31:10] I… 我
[31:13] love you. 我爱你
[31:14] Love me? 爱我
[31:18] You’ve been in town a month. 你才来镇上一个月
[31:22] You know what I don’t get about you, Dell? 你知道我不理解你哪点吗 戴尔
[31:24] What do you have to lose? 你还有什么可担心的
[31:26] I mean, most of the johns in here 这里大多的客人都是
[31:28] are businessmen, lawyers, fathers. 商人 律师 父亲
[31:31] No one is inviting you to join the chamber of commerce. 又没人会要你加入美国商会
[31:35] Who are you hiding out from? 你在躲谁
[31:38] You’re already a freak. 你已经是个怪胎了
[31:40] And no one knows I’m one of them. 没人知道我是这种人
[31:45] So what’s your play here, handsome? 你想怎么样 帅哥
[31:48] Eventually I will leave. 我最终会离开的
[31:50] – Yeah. – But until then, -是啊 -但直到那之前
[31:51] let me get you your own little place. 让我给你找个小地方住
[31:54] Not that motel you’re staying in, just… 别继续待在那间旅馆了
[31:57] a-a place with a record player 找个有唱片机
[31:59] and good light, where you can draw. 光线好的地方 好让你作画
[32:01] I don’t want you hanging around this place no more, 我不希望你继续待在这里了
[32:03] letting these creeps paw at you. 让这些变态占你的便宜
[32:05] I think you still love your wife, Dell. 我觉得你还爱着你妻子 戴尔
[32:07] I got a heart, you know? 我也是有心的
[32:08] I do feel things. 我有感觉的
[32:10] When I’m bending those steel bars 不论是掰铁棍子
[32:12] or I got a stack of three acrobats standing on my head, 还是拿头顶着三层杂耍演员
[32:14] it hurts like hot lead in my fingers and shoulders. 我的手 我的肩膀像烧一样的疼
[32:19] Most people can’t take the pain. 大部分人受不了这个疼
[32:20] But not me. 但我行
[32:22] The pain don’t define me. 那疼痛不能控制我
[32:24] But I still feel it. 但我还是能感觉到
[32:25] Every time I leave this place, every time I can’t go in 每次我离开这里 每次因为你有客人
[32:28] because you’re with some other guy, 我不能见你
[32:30] giving yourself to him even though 每次你把身体
[32:31] I know he doesn’t give two shits about you. 献给毫不在乎你的人
[32:42] There is nothing worse than the hurt of loving someone 没有什么比爱一个你得不到的人
[32:46] you can’t have. 更痛苦的了
[32:55] Look, Dell… 戴尔
[32:58] I work here. 我在这儿工作
[33:01] This is my office. 这是我的办公室
[33:05] When I’m here, I’m working. 我在这儿时 就只是在工作
[33:10] You get what I’m saying? 你懂吗
[33:19] Wait, stay a while. 等等 先别走
[33:20] I’ll get the next round. 我去买下轮酒
[33:38] Hello. 你好
[33:41] Well, hello, stranger. 你好啊 陌生人
[33:45] What would you like? 要来点什么
[33:48] Excuse me? 什么
[33:50] Well, it’s a dollar to sit and talk, 坐下谈话是1块
[33:52] five for a dance, 跳舞是5块
[33:53] ten to go into the alley behind the bar 去酒吧后面的小巷是10块
[33:55] and 20 to take me home. 带我回家是20块
[34:08] He wants to make us television stars. 他要让我们当上电视明星
[34:10] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[34:13] We could have such a fantastic time, 我们会很开心的
[34:15] singing and dancing on our own TV show. 在自己的电视节目上唱歌跳舞
[34:20] I am with your sister, Dot. 你妹妹说得对 多特
[34:23] The opportunity of a lifetime presents itself on a silver platter, 千载难逢的机会自己送上门来了
[34:28] and you hesitate? 你还犹豫什么
[34:30] I don’t know if he’s told you yet, 不知他跟你们说了没有
[34:32] but he has asked me to go as well. 他还邀我也一起去
[34:34] Would you be a guest on the Tattler Sisters’ Hour? 你要做《塔特勒姐妹秀》的嘉宾吗
[34:38] Hardly. 当然不
[34:39] In addition to having my own show, 除了给我我自己的节目
[34:42] he has asked me to mentor you. 他还请我指导你们
[34:45] And what could be better? 还有什么比这更好的呢
[34:47] Because I, more than anyone, 因为我是最最
[34:49] want the very, very best for you. 关心你们的人了
[34:52] I don’t trust her. 我不信任她
[34:53] So… 那么
[34:56] …go to bed early tonight. 今晚早点睡
[34:58] Get lots of rest. 好好休息
[35:00] And in the morning, 等早上
[35:03] I have arranged 我安排了
[35:04] for a discreet private fitting for you 镇上最好的裁缝
[35:08] with the best seamstress in town. 来给你们量体裁衣
[35:11] Stars need always 明星永远
[35:14] to be fashionable. 要走在时尚前沿
[35:17] She’s angling for something. 她在打什么算盘
[35:20] Who cares? 谁管呢
[35:21] I’d love a new hat. 我很想要顶新帽子
[35:41] Hey, baby. 亲爱的
[35:43] Where you been? 你去哪了
[35:45] Been looking all over for you, worried sick. 我到处找你 担心死了
[35:52] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[35:53] I had to go to the doctor. 我去看医生了
[35:56] The doctor? 医生
[35:57] What happened? 怎么回事
[35:59] Are you all right? 你还好吧
[36:00] I’m great. Doctor says… 我很好 医生说
[36:03] I’m 100% woman. 我是个百分百的女人
[36:06] Turns out I can even have babies. 我甚至可以生孩子
[36:08] It’s not too late. 现在还不迟
[36:11] A baby. 孩子
[36:16] That’s great. 太棒了
[36:29] It was. 是啊
[36:32] Until Ethel told me the truth. 可是艾瑟尔告诉了我真相
[36:34] Your daddy had the lobster hands. 你爸爸是个龙虾手
[36:36] Ethel. 艾瑟尔
[36:39] Look, that old whore’s got it out for me. 那老婊子就是看我不顺眼
[36:41] You can’t believe a word out of that mangy broad. 你不能相信她的话
[36:44] And my whole life, I thought I was the freak. 我这辈子 都以为自己是个畸形
[36:48] Dirty, vile– all the things my mama used to call me. 肮脏 邪恶 我妈妈以前总这么骂我
[36:52] But it was you, Dell. 但你才是 戴尔
[36:53] You’re the one 你才是
[36:55] with freak blood running all through your veins! 你血管里流着畸形怪物的血
[36:59] You chickenshit son of a bitch, you’re Jimmy’s father! 你个懦弱的混蛋 你是吉米的父亲
[37:03] Who gives a shit about Jimmy?! 谁在乎吉米
[37:06] When I think of all the time I wasted on your sorry ass, 我一想起来我浪费在你身上的青春
[37:10] ’cause I thought this jacked up sham of a marriage 因为我以为我们这段虚伪的婚姻
[37:13] was all I had, all that I deserved. 是我的全部 我无权奢求别的
[37:16] Well, let me tell you something. 我告诉你
[37:18] I’m gonna get me my normal life. 我要让自己过上正常的生活
[37:20] The pretty house, have me some babies. 住在漂亮房子里 生几个孩子
[37:23] But not with you. 但不会是跟你一起
[37:24] Never with you. 绝不是跟你一起
[37:31] Hey, answer me this. 回答我
[37:35] Who’s gonna go for a big-dicked, three-titted woman like you? 谁会要你这样的大屌三胸的女人
[37:39] Doctor says it’s just extra-large lady parts. 医生说我下面只是过大的女性器官
[37:42] All cosmetic. 可以整掉
[37:44] He gonna do a surgery, and poof, 他会给我做个手术 然后
[37:46] I’ll look like any other lady just walking down the street. 我就会跟街上的任何一个女人无异了
[37:51] Do you think there’s something better out there for you? 你觉得外面的世界里有更好的人生吗
[37:53] You go on and do your worst, 你随便怎么说吧
[37:55] ’cause once they change me down there, 等我下面都整好了
[37:56] I’m gonna be too much woman for you anyway. 你也配不上我这样的女人了
[38:05] I’m moving into Ethel’s caravan. 我要搬进艾瑟尔的篷车
[38:28] In there? 在那里面
[38:42] How did you find this place? 你怎么找到这地方的
[38:44] It belonged to a friend of mine. 是我一个朋友的
[38:46] Charming. 真不错
[39:03] I’m not a fruit. 我不是基佬
[39:06] Okay. 好吧
[39:10] But you didn’t pay me $100 just to talk. 但你付我100块不是为了聊天的吧
[39:16] I have a keen idea. 我有个主意
[39:19] We turn our backs to each other. 我们背对背
[39:21] You take off your clothes, and I’ll take off mine. 你脱掉你的衣服 我也是
[39:25] On the count of three, we turn around. 数到三 我们一起转过来
[39:29] Whatever magic happens… 如果发生了什么奇迹
[39:33] happens. 那就顺其自然
[39:38] Okay. 好吧
[39:44] You’re very handsome. 你很帅啊
[39:48] But you already know that. 但你已经知道了
[39:54] Has anyone ever painted you before? 有人画过你的像吗
[39:58] I’d like to do you in oils, 我很想给你画油画
[40:00] Cubist style, like Picasso. 像毕加索那样 立体派风格
[40:02] Can you shut up now? I want to make this just right. 你能闭嘴吗 我想好好做
[40:11] Ready? 准备好了吗
[40:13] Yup. 嗯
[40:15] One… two… three. 一 二 三
[40:59] Why are you still moving? 你怎么还动
[41:00] Help me! 救命
[41:01] You’re supposed to be dead. 你应该死了啊
[41:02] – Help me! – Just die! -救命 -死吧
[41:12] Rule number one of a good killer: 好杀手第一规则
[41:14] make sure all the evidence is gone. 确保销毁一切证据
[41:17] Start with the limbs. 首先是四肢
[41:36] How can you be still alive? 你怎么还活着啊
[41:40] You’re making me feel bad! 你让我好难过
[41:42] Stop it! 停下
[41:47] Please… kill me. 求你 杀了我吧
[41:49] Please kill me. 杀了我吧
[42:07] Hello? 喂
[42:08] Hello, Mrs. Mott. 莫特太太
[42:10] This is Regina Ross, Dora’s daughter. 我是瑞金娜·罗斯 朵拉的女儿
[42:13] How are you today? 您好吗
[42:14] Fine, fine. How are you? 挺好的 你呢
[42:16] I’m wonderful. 我很好
[42:18] I’m really enjoying my time here 我真的很喜欢在
[42:19] at the Barbizon Secretary School in New York City. 纽约市巴比松秘书学校学习
[42:22] I’m learning so much, 我学到了好多东西
[42:24] and I’m hoping to be placed in a position 我希望毕业之后能
[42:25] at a law firm as soon as I graduate. 进入律师事务所
[42:27] Quite frankly, I’m completely overwhelmed, Regina. 说实话 我现在很忙 瑞金娜
[42:30] I’ll have to call you back another time. 我得回头打给你了
[42:31] Well, I’m-I’m sorry to hear that, Mrs. Mott, 真遗憾 莫特太太
[42:34] but I’m concerned about my mother. 我只是担心我母亲
[42:36] She missed our weekly phone call yesterday. 我们每周都通话 但她昨天没打来
[42:39] Is she all right? 她还好吧
[42:40] Yes, she’s fine. 她没事
[42:42] Your mother works very hard for me, dear. 你母亲工作很忙 亲爱的
[42:45] Right now, she’s at the farm stand buying winter squash, 她现在去农产品小摊买冬南瓜了
[42:47] and with the holidays coming up, 而且节日要到了
[42:49] I doubt she’ll have much time to call you for a month at least. 她大概这一个月都没时间给你打电话了
[42:52] You tell my mother to call me the minute she gets home. 麻烦您让我妈妈一回家就给我打电话
[42:54] I’ll tell her. 我会转告的
[42:56] Regina, may I ask you a question? 瑞金娜 我能问你个问题吗
[42:59] You played with Dandy when you were a child. 你和丹迪小时候一起玩过
[43:02] You spent time with us as a family. 你像家人一样跟我们住在一起
[43:04] Yes, yes, ma’am, I did. 是啊 夫人
[43:06] What are your remembrances of me as a mother? 你印象中我是什么样的母亲
[43:10] I don’t remember you really being with us. 我不记得您跟我们在一起过
[43:14] With him. 跟他在一起
[43:16] There were always the nannies, who quit regularly, 一直都是保姆 而且辞职得很频繁
[43:18] he bit so many of them. 他老是咬她们
[43:19] I raised my child as I was raised. 我小时候就是这么带大的
[43:23] He called for me once when he had a raging fever. 有次他发高烧 要找我
[43:26] I didn’t go in his room. 我没进他的房间
[43:27] I was afraid I didn’t know how to comfort him. 我怕我不知道怎么安抚他
[43:31] So I sent his governess in. 所以我叫他的家庭教师去了
[43:34] He never called for me again. 他后来再没找过我
[43:37] Mrs. Mott? 莫特太太
[43:39] Mrs. Mott, I-I… 莫特太太
[43:41] I’m feeling really uncomfortable, 我觉得很尴尬
[43:43] so I’m going to go now. 所以我这就挂了
[43:46] Please tell my mother to call me. 请转告我妈妈给我打电话
[43:48] Th-Thank you. 谢谢
[43:52] Mother? 母亲
[44:04] Miss Elsa? 艾莎小姐
[44:06] Didn’t you say we were going into town? 你不是说我们要进镇吗
[44:08] That sign back there said it was to the left. 刚刚的路标显示该往左走
[44:11] Trust me, liebchin. 相信我 亲爱的
[44:13] I have got even a better idea. 我有了个更好的主意
[44:16] Mr. Toledo, 特利多先生
[44:17] I want to say how sorry I am for your loss. 我想说我十分遗憾
[44:20] A miscarriage is always a bitter disappointment. 流产总是令人失望痛心
[44:23] Yeah, that’s true. 是啊
[44:25] What are you gonna do? You got to play to win, right? 没办法 只能努力
[44:29] So you were what, 你怎么
[44:30] some kind of fancy surgeon up north? 是北部的大外科医师吗
[44:33] You could say that, I suppose. 可以这么说吧
[44:35] What brought you down here? 那你怎么来这里了
[44:36] My wife and I moved down here 我和妻子搬来这里
[44:37] to be near our daughter and, uh, her family. 离我女儿和她家人更近些
[44:41] But not to retire. 但不是为了退休
[44:43] Semi-retired. 半退休吧
[44:45] I like to keep busy. 我喜欢忙碌
[44:48] Busy, busy body. 大忙人啊
[44:49] I’m sorry? 什么
[44:52] I hear you’re gonna operate on my Dessi, 听说你要给我家德茜做手术
[44:55] make her into a bona fide female. 把她变成如假包换的女人
[44:58] Well, she is a female. 她本就是女人
[45:00] But if a little cosmetic change makes her feel better, 如果做下整形手术 能让她开心
[45:04] I don’t see the harm. 我觉得这也不妨
[45:09] Do me a favor, all right, Doc? 帮我个忙 好吗 医生
[45:12] You keep your hands off my wife, 别去碰我妻子
[45:13] and I’ll keep my hands off your family. 我就不去碰你的家人
[45:15] – You got it?! – I’m sorry. -听懂了吗 -抱歉
[45:17] You sure are sorry. 你当然会觉得抱歉
[45:20] Maybe it’s time for you to retire for real. 或许你该正式退休了
[45:22] Give these magical hands of yours a little rest! 让你的奇迹之手好好歇几年
[45:26] Let’s make it a matching set. 要做做一对儿
[45:35] Try to operate with those. 你现在再做手术试试啊
[45:37] Now you might be thinking about talking to the police, 你可能会想去找警察
[45:39] but if you talk to them 你如果敢找他们
[45:40] or to Dessi or anyone else, 或德茜 或任何人
[45:42] I’ll pay a visit to those beautiful little grandkids of yours. 我就去找你那些漂亮的孙子孙女
[45:46] Their tiny little fingers, 他们的小手指
[45:48] they’ll snap like twigs. 会像树枝一样容易折断
[46:05] Oh, hello. What are you doing here? 你好 你来干什么
[46:08] I have brought you something I believe you want. 我给你带来了你要的东西
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme