Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] Why I had to leave Paris, the jewel of civilization, 我为什么要离开文明之珍宝的巴黎
[00:30] return to this shit hole, I’ll never understand. 回到这个狗窝 真是不明白
[00:35] Boy, don’t set those down. 小子 别放下面
[00:37] They go upstairs. 送楼上去
[00:39] No. The yellow one. 不 那个黄色的
[00:41] Brown. Brown like your skin. 棕色的 跟你一个颜色
[00:47] Father had to attend to his business. 父亲需要照顾生意
[00:51] They have no inner light. 他们没有内心之光
[00:54] Look at them. 瞧瞧他们
[00:55] They have no intellect to engage with. 完全无法沟通
[00:58] I fear my restless mind will become feeble. 恐怕我饥渴的心也将干涸
[01:04] You have us, your daughters. 您还有我们 您的女儿们
[01:08] You have just made my point abundantly clear. 你恰巧印证了我的话
[01:13] I need inspiration. 我需要灵感
[01:17] I’m sure you’ll find your métier, Mother. 我相信您会找到乐趣所在的 母亲
[01:20] I hear crochet is popular in New Orleans. 听说钩织在新奥尔良很流行
[01:24] 新奥尔良 1830年
[01:34] Mother?! 母亲
[01:41] Do I have to bother with this… thing? 我一定要亲自动手吗
[01:45] Till the kitchen help arrive tomorrow, 厨房佣人明天才到
[01:47] we gonna have to cook if we want to eat. 我们想吃饭 就要自己动手
[01:52] Do I have to kill it? 一定要杀它吗
[01:53] Put the bird down here. 把鸡放到这来
[02:06] Oh, I can’t. Please don’t make me. 我做不到 别逼我
[02:08] Give me that cleaver. 把刀给我
[02:10] How hard can it be to chop the head off a chicken? 砍掉一只鸡头能有多难
[02:15] You’ve never done it yourself, Mother. 您也从没干过这事 母亲
[02:17] You’ve always had the cooks do your dirty work. 您总让厨子替你干脏活
[02:46] What the hell is going on? 怎么回事
[02:48] I’m sorry, ma’am. 抱歉 夫人
[02:49] I tried to stack the boxes up myself. 我想堆好这些箱子
[02:53] I’m hurt bad. 我伤得很重
[02:55] Let me see what we can do here. 让我看看有什么办法
[03:27] Should I run and find a doctor? 要不要我去叫医生
[03:29] No. I can handle this. 不用 我来就行
[03:32] You go on downstairs and cook up that chicken. 你去楼下把鸡烧好
[03:38] Let me… let me see 让我 让我看看
[03:39] if maybe we have some rags up here. 也许这里有些破布
[03:42] Let me see if we can find a bind up. 看看能不能找条绷带
[03:45] Here you are. Here, bind this up right quick. 拿去 快点绑好
[03:49] We want to stop that blood. 必须把血止住
[03:51] Come on. 快点
[04:20] I think I’m going to like it here. 我想我会喜欢这里的
[05:35] Our coven mourns. 女巫团沉痛哀悼
[05:37] After facing so many trials, 经历过众多审判
[05:40] defending ourselves against onslaught. 在各种袭击中捍卫彼此
[05:43] Forging enemies into friends. 化敌为友
[05:46] The witches of Miss Robichaux’s Academy 罗比乔克斯小姐学院的女巫们
[05:49] have fought for their lives, and won. 赢得了关乎生死的战役
[05:53] And so, it is with great sadness 所以我们以沉痛的心情
[05:56] we must say good-bye to Nan, who fell in the tub. 悼别意外跌进浴缸而离世的楠
[06:01] Amen! 阿门
[06:03] If only Misty Day were here to bring the poor girl back. 如果米丝蒂·黛能在这儿让她起死回生就好了
[06:06] I have to do something 我不能再坐视不管
[06:07] before one more of our girls dies. 看着我们的姑娘一一死去
[06:10] Your mother’s Pol Pot in Givenchy. 你母亲是个穿着华服的暴君
[06:13] – What can be done? – Whatever is necessary. -你能做什么 -所有必要之事
[06:15] Misty’s probably twirled her way to the Everglades by now. 米丝蒂也许正在佛州大沼泽地旋转起舞呢
[06:18] Don’t bother. 别想了
[06:20] Now! 出来
[06:29] – The gardener said you’d be here. – You’re alive? -园丁说你们在这里 -你还活着
[06:32] Bitch, you left me for dead. 贱人 你把我留下等死
[06:34] Oh, girl, I thought you were. 姑娘 我以为你已经死了
[06:36] Oh, get your ass over here. 快滚过来
[06:39] That’s for dismembering me. 这是为你砍了我的头
[06:42] And that’s for coming back. 这是为你还敢腆着脸回来
[06:44] I thought I told you to put her white head in the trash. 我不是让你把这白花花的脑袋当垃圾扔掉吗
[06:47] I had my own ideas. 我自有主张
[06:50] Queenie. 奎尼
[06:51] – You put her back together. – No scars. -你把她接好了 -连伤疤都没有
[06:54] If I’d have done you, you wouldn’t look like 如果是我拼接了你 你肯定不会
[06:55] you’d been jammed through a blender. 像从漂白剂里爬出来的一样
[06:56] The most important thing is 最重要的是
[06:57] that you’re safe. 你安全了
[06:58] None of us are safe! 没有人是安全的
[07:00] Why can’t you understand that? 你怎么就不明白呢
[07:04] You are coming with us. 你跟我们一起走
[07:07] Okay, the funeral’s over. 葬礼结束了
[07:09] Say your prayers as you exit. 说完祷告词就赶紧走吧
[07:12] I’m not going anywhere with any of y’all. 我不会跟你们任何人走的
[07:15] I’ve been suffering the tortures of the damned. 我已经受尽折磨
[07:18] I’m not taking another step! 我一步都不会挪
[07:45] The man in the Cornrow City shooting will be identified 编发城枪击案的凶手将会被认作是杰克·墨菲
[07:47] as Jack Murphy, a homeless veteran with PTSD. 一个患有创伤后应激障碍的流浪老兵
[07:50] When the Orleans Police finish with their investigation, 新奥尔良警方结案时
[07:53] that’ll be the name on the report. 报告上只会出现这个名字
[07:55] So, my son will have no eulogy, then? 我儿子将不会得到任何悼词 是吧
[07:59] He’ll have no funeral, no wake, no… 也没有葬礼 没有守丧 没有
[08:02] fond remembrance? 任何可供凭吊的东西
[08:05] What Hank did was foolhardy. 汉克的行为是有勇无谋
[08:07] But his purpose was righteous. 但他的决心十分高尚
[08:08] What he did was set off a storm. 他的行为引起了一场腥风血雨
[08:10] Those witches used a spell, I’m sure of it. 我肯定那些女巫用了巫术
[08:14] We need those witches to get the government off our backs. 我们需要那些女巫帮我们搞定政府的人
[08:16] I’ll pay them if I have to, more money than they ever imagined. 如有必要我愿意付钱 多少钱都无所谓
[08:20] When we’re healthy again, 等我们重振旗鼓
[08:21] they’ll pay us back 我要让她们
[08:24] with their lives. 用命来还
[08:26] I’ll set a meeting. 我去安排会面
[08:37] History will tell you– 以史为鉴
[08:39] not that anyone today gives a royal you-know-what– 不是每个人都在乎
[08:42] that I was born to two prominent members 我出生于新奥尔良的
[08:45] of New Orleans society. 上流社会家庭
[08:47] A sit-down at a neutral location of our choosing. 在我们选定的中立地带坐下谈话
[08:51] Ow! Jesus! 拜托
[08:52] No, the meeting has to take place here in New Orleans. 会面必须在新奥尔良进行
[09:00] You know they gonna try to kill us. 你知道他们想杀我们吧
[09:01] That’s what I’m counting on. 就指望他们这么做呢
[09:03] Although my mother’s 我母亲的
[09:03] maiden name was Lovable… 娘家姓是拉瓦伯[可爱]
[09:07] she did not pass that quality along to me, her daughter. 她可没把这一点遗传给她的乖女儿我
[09:11] I suppose I was an unhappy child. 我儿时并不快乐
[09:14] Not very nice, either. 待人也不友善
[09:17] I kept to myself, 我沉默寡言
[09:19] communing with rodents and small animals. 只跟小老鼠 小动物谈心
[09:21] Cutting parts off to see how they’d fare, or if they’d die. 切割它们的身体 看它们是死是活
[09:25] You left your dirt in the commode. 你没冲马桶
[09:28] Why don’t you flush it? 为什么不冲
[09:30] You flush my shit, bitch. 你冲屎去吧 贱人
[09:33] No one thought I’d amount to much, 所有人都认为我无足轻重
[09:34] but I surprised them all. 但我让他们瞠目结舌
[09:37] I married well. 我嫁得很好
[09:39] My lavish soirées became a coveted invitation. 我举办的晚宴令人向往
[09:53] Cumin. 小茴香
[09:55] Coconut. 椰汁
[09:57] Cardamom. 小豆蔻
[10:00] Mulligatawny soup! 咖喱肉汤
[10:03] I’ve been transported to Rajasthan! 我仿佛身临拉贾斯坦邦[印度邦名]
[10:06] Oh. Oh good. 真好吃
[10:07] Bravo, Delphine! 做得好 德尔菲
[10:09] Magnifique! 妙极了
[10:11] It goes perfectly with the wine. 配红酒太棒了
[10:15] How the mighty have fallen 虎落平阳遭犬欺
[10:16] does not begin to describe my torment. 根本无法形容我的痛苦
[10:19] Oh, yeah. How you doing, love? 你好啊 亲爱的
[10:23] I’ve been giving plenty thought to how I’m gonna deal with you. 我想了很多 到底要怎么处置你
[10:26] Here, clean little Ceci. 过来 给小茜茜擦擦身子
[10:33] Thinking this time, 我在想
[10:35] I’ll finish what I started. 这次要有始有终
[10:38] Scatter your parts all around town. 把你碎尸万段 丢在城里各个角落
[10:41] Stick that head of yours in a construction site shit hole. 把你的头扔在建筑工地的屎坑里
[10:47] Oh, your days are numbered, woman. 你死期将至 女人
[10:51] Just when you least expect it… 就在你最想不到的时候
[10:57] When I’m not cleaning their filthy commodes 我不是在打扫她们肮脏的马桶
[10:59] or putting food in front of their greedy faces, 往她们贪婪的嘴脸前面端上食物
[11:03] washing their sex-stained sheets, 清洗爱液斑驳的床单
[11:06] cleaning up their general filth, 清理污秽
[11:08] I pass desperately long and lonely days and nights, 就是在绝望中度过漫长而寂寞的日日夜夜
[11:12] fretting over the deterioration 为我主人身体的恶化
[11:14] of my troubled mistress’ body and soul. 和灵魂的堕落而焦虑不安
[11:18] Watching her leave the house each evening 看着她每晚不穿内衣
[11:21] without her undergarment, 离开这栋屋子
[11:23] not to return till the wee hours. 深夜才迟迟归家
[11:33] Light as a goofer feather. 轻如羽翼
[11:35] It’s all about the lard, isn’t it? 是因为用了猪油 对吧
[11:40] You seem half mad, dear. 你太痴迷了 亲爱的
[11:44] I had the sight once. 我曾施展过天目
[11:46] I know it’s still in me. 我知道我还有这能力
[11:48] It has to be. 一定还有
[11:50] I think this could amplify it. 也许这能增强它
[11:59] Sorry to intrude, Cordelia. 抱歉打扰 科迪莉亚
[12:01] I was pruning your fig trees. 我在修剪你的无花果树
[12:03] Ah, figs, ah, figs, 无花果
[12:05] Mother Nature’s brown diamonds. 大自然的褐色钻石
[12:07] In the fall, the rotting leaves 秋日 腐烂的树叶
[12:08] smell like an Olympian’s ejaculate. 有着奥林匹斯山神迸射出的阳精气息
[12:11] And then I realized 然后我意识到
[12:13] what was missing in my life. 我生命中缺失了什么
[12:15] Figgy pudding cures the blues and banishes acne. 无花果布丁能治疗忧郁 消灭痘痘
[12:18] I’m mad for it. 我超爱吃
[12:19] Lately, I’ve been asking myself 最近 我一直在问自己
[12:21] just what was it that fed my soul back then. 当时是什么滋养了我的灵魂
[12:25] What did you do to your hand, James? 你的手怎么了 詹姆斯
[12:26] Cut myself with the shears. 被修剪刀割伤了
[12:30] Miss Cordelia, why don’t you go and finish your breakfast, 科迪莉亚小姐 你去享用早餐吧
[12:33] and I’ll see to… James, was it? 我来照顾这位… 是叫詹姆斯吧
[12:35] Yes, ma’am. 是的 女士
[12:40] Because being a hostess was never enough 单纯做个女主人根本无法满足
[12:42] for my restless mind, 我饥渴的内心
[12:44] and I realized it was my childlike curiosity 然后我发现答案是我对黑人身体
[12:49] about how my niggers ticked. 孩童般的好奇
[12:53] Much like when I was a child and I used to carve up 就像我儿时宰割
[12:56] a possum or a stray cat. 负鼠和流浪猫一样
[12:59] I just… developed a scientific fascination 我只是 对他们的身体部位
[13:02] for their… their body parts 五脏六腑
[13:05] and their… their organs… 以及痛苦哭号
[13:07] and their cries of agony. 产生了一种科学性的痴迷
[13:10] They made a strange… 他们会发出奇怪的
[13:12] almost comforting sound. 令人欣慰的声音
[13:15] Almost like… 就好像
[13:17] a musical background. 音乐剧背景乐
[13:20] And their thick African blood just… 他们浓稠的非洲血液
[13:24] satisfied a desire that was deep inside me. 满足了我内心深处的渴望
[13:29] And then you appeared. 然后你出现了
[13:34] Like an old friend… 似是
[13:37] from the past. 故人来
[13:43] I’ll get to the fingers later. 手指一会儿再说
[13:46] But let’s start with your toes. 先从你的脚趾开始
[13:49] This little piggy went to market. 这只小猪去赶集
[13:53] This little piggy… 这只小猪
[13:54] stayed home. 待在家
[13:56] This little piggy right here had roast beef. 这只小猪有烤牛肉
[14:00] And this little piggy 这只小猪
[14:01] had none. 什么都没有
[14:03] And this little piggy cried 而这只小猪哭喊着
[14:06] whee…! 嗷嗷嗷
[14:09] Oh, yeah! 哦耶
[14:17] Elementum recolligo huic locus. [咒语]
[14:21] Commodo mihi vestri vox. [咒语]
[14:28] Elementum recolligo huic locus. [咒语]
[14:31] Commodo mihi vestri vox. [咒语]
[14:39] Fiona. 菲奥娜
[14:41] I knew it. 我就知道
[14:43] I knew it. 我就知道是她
[14:46] My God, it was the both of them. 天哪 是她俩联手干的
[14:54] They drowned her. Why would they kill Nan? 她们淹死了楠 为什么
[14:59] Oh, what have we here, a romantic bubble bath? 这是在干什么 浪漫的泡泡浴吗
[15:02] I was trying to figure out what happened to Nan. 我想搞清楚楠出了什么事
[15:06] Don’t you care at all? 你完全不在乎吗
[15:07] Have you met me? 第一天认识我吗
[15:10] Misty was right. 米丝蒂说得对
[15:11] We should have let you rot. 就不该救活你
[15:18] Here. Zoe and I need to talk. 戴上 我和佐伊要谈谈
[15:21] What’s the deal, Zoe? We were supposed to share him, 搞什么 佐伊 我们说好共同分享他
[15:24] then you had to go fall in love with him. 现在你却爱上了他
[15:26] No, I didn’t. 我没有
[15:28] So it wouldn’t bother you if I got on my knee pads 这么说你不介意我此时此刻
[15:30] and blew him, right here, right now. 跪下给他吹箫了
[15:33] If he wants it, be my guest. 他想要的话 你随意
[15:35] Thanks. You’re a peach. 谢了 你真好
[15:43] No! 不要
[15:45] Not anymore. 我不要了
[15:47] I love Zoe. 我爱佐伊
[15:48] You think you can just throw me away 你以为你可以
[15:50] for some junior varsity mall rat? 为了这种村姑抛弃我吗
[15:53] I made you, Kyle, not her. You owe me. 我创造你了 凯尔 不是她 你欠我的
[15:56] No, he doesn’t. He’s not your slave. 才没有 他才不是你的奴隶
[16:01] God, you’re such a brat! 天哪 你也太幼稚了
[16:07] Hey! No! 不要
[16:11] What is all that racket?! 吵什么呢
[16:15] Oh, Madison, you are the worst kind of Hollywood cliche 麦迪逊 你还真是好莱坞女星里最没品的
[16:19] a bobble head with crotchless panties! 随时随地让人上的傻帽
[16:22] And you’re a dried-up old Hot Pocket, but I don’t judge. 你还是个下面干涸的老女人呢 我可没鄙视你
[16:25] You can’t speak to me that way– I am your elder. 你不能这样跟我说话 我是你的长辈
[16:28] Welcome to the Revolution, Carrot Top. 欢迎来到新时代 胡萝卜头
[16:28] 真名斯科特·汤普森 喜剧演员 有一头亮红色卷发
[16:31] As the next Supreme, 作为下任超级女巫
[16:32] I’m gonna drive this coven out of the Dark Ages. 我将带领这个女巫团走出中世纪
[16:35] Crotchless panties for everyone. 到时候谁都得穿上性感内裤
[16:37] And as for you, ken doll… 至于你嘛 男娃娃
[16:41] well, putting you together was fun… 把你拼接起来的确有趣
[16:45] but taking you apart’s gonna be even more fun. 不过把你五马分尸会更有意思
[17:06] Ah, go slow with that. 慢慢来
[17:29] Baby. 宝贝
[17:31] My granddaddy, he had this farm in, uh, Covington. 我爷爷在卡温顿有座农场
[17:35] We used to go there every summer. 以前我和他每年夏天都要去那儿
[17:38] It was the only… 那是我这灰暗人生中
[17:40] ray of light in my dark world. 仅有的一点美好了
[17:45] I want to take you there. 我想带你一起去
[17:50] Fix it up. 把那里修葺一新
[17:52] We’ll spend out the rest of our days… 然后就在那儿安度余生
[17:56] drinking gin rickeys on this porch. 在这道门廊上喝杜松子酒
[18:05] – What’s so funny? – Oh, imagine me… -你笑什么 -我在想象自己
[18:08] a farm wife. 变成农家主妇
[18:10] Milking the cows. 挤着牛奶
[18:15] Well, you’ve lived a big life. 你这辈子算是轰轰烈烈了
[18:18] You went everywhere, you’ve met everyone, you’ve… 周游世界 见遍大人物
[18:21] done everything that your stormy little heart desired. 所有的渴望都得到了满足
[18:25] But you were never, ever truly happy, huh? 但你从没真心快乐过吧
[18:28] Now, for strictly, uh, curative reasons, 完全是为了你的健康考虑
[18:32] we got to kill this young Supreme, 我们得杀掉这个新生的超级女巫
[18:35] whoever she is. 不论是谁
[18:36] But she could be our last. 不过那以后我们就金盆洗手
[18:37] I’ll give up the axe, and, uh… 我放下斧头
[18:40] you give up the coven. 你放下女巫团
[18:42] We could live like, uh… 我们可以换换口味
[18:43] like normal folk for a change. 就像普通人一样生活
[18:46] What do you say? 你说呢
[18:48] Deal? 好不好
[19:08] Yes, it’s a deal. 说好了
[19:10] But first you have to do something for me. 但你得先为我做件事
[19:13] One little thing. 小事一桩喔
[19:22] Not very robust, were you? 身子不算健壮嘛
[19:26] Feel better? 好受些了没
[19:28] Butler. 管家
[19:31] I thought you’d run off. 我不是跑了吗
[19:33] No, ma’am. 没有
[19:36] Been here all along. 我一直都在这儿
[19:41] – I can explain. I… – No. -听我解释 我… -不用
[19:43] One doesn’t explain art. 艺术无须解释
[19:46] One simply… admires it. 只要欣赏就好
[19:53] You can talk. 你能说话了
[19:55] I thought you were tongueless. 你不是没有舌头的吗
[19:56] I was when I was alive. 我活着的时候是没有
[20:02] Are you saying you’re dead? 你的意思是你已经死了
[20:03] Murdered. 被谋杀了
[20:06] Right here, in this room. 就在这儿 就在这屋子里
[20:10] That’s true, isn’t it? 果然有鬼魂啊
[20:11] I spent enough time in the grave to know a spirit 我在坟墓里待了很久 见到鬼魂时
[20:14] when I encounter one. 我能认得出来
[20:17] I’ve been watching you. 我一直在观察你
[20:20] A life without purpose… 没有目标的人生
[20:25] is no life at all. 根本算不上是活着
[20:31] I thought I’d found my purpose. 我以为我找到目标了
[20:34] Or at least a hobby. 至少算个爱好吧
[20:37] Mostly I think I just made a mess. 但到头来只是把房间弄得一团乱
[20:39] Guess who gets to clean it up. 最后收拾房间的
[20:42] Me, the goddamn maid. 还是我这个倒霉女佣
[20:46] You long for release. 你想要解脱
[20:48] I know how you can achieve it. 我有办法
[20:52] It can’t be achieved. 不可能的
[20:54] I’ve been cursed. 我被诅咒了
[20:56] Yes. The black devil 可以的 你所受的无尽折磨
[20:58] who is responsible for your unending torment 都得怪那个黑皮肤的恶魔
[21:01] is sheltered right under this very roof, 她现在就委身于这屋檐下
[21:04] – treated like an honored guest. – Don’t I know it. -还享受着贵宾的待遇 -可不是
[21:07] They got me waiting on her hand and foot. 她们还要我给她端茶递水
[21:09] – It’s wrong. – It’s more than wrong. -这不对啊 -何止不对
[21:12] It’s a violation of the natural order. 简直是天理不容
[21:15] But there’s nothing for it. 但有什么办法呢
[21:16] I drank that potion. 当初一时虚荣
[21:21] One moment of weakness, 一时软弱
[21:23] of vanity. 喝下了那管药
[21:28] Now I’m doomed to scrub out her chamber pots for all eternity. 现在的报应就是永永远远为她把屎把尿
[21:32] Not if she dies. 她死了就不用了
[21:36] Why do you care? 跟你有什么关系
[21:40] I care about this coven. 我在乎的是女巫团
[21:41] About preserving the ancient line of Salem. 是保护塞勒姆以来的血脉传承
[21:44] Everything is at risk because 菲奥娜病糊涂了
[21:45] Fiona has become confused, reckless. 不顾后果 女巫团已经岌岌可危
[21:49] She’s forgotten that Marie Laveau has been 她已经忘了玛丽·拉文以前是
[21:51] and always will be her sworn enemy. 而且也永远都会是她的宿敌
[21:53] Marie Laveau must die. 玛丽·拉文必须死
[21:55] She can’t die. 她死不了
[21:57] The bitch is immortal. 那贱人是永生不死的
[21:59] By magic. 是通过魔法
[22:02] And by magic, 而通过魔法
[22:03] she can be undone. 也能解除她的永生
[22:08] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[22:11] Even a voodoo queen can be rendered vulnerable, 即便是巫毒女王 也有脆弱不堪的时候
[22:17] if only for an instant. 哪怕只是弹指一瞬
[22:22] Are you saying I can kill her? 你意思是我能杀了她
[22:27] I can provide you with the means. 我能告诉你办法
[22:32] But you have to do something for me first. 但你得先帮我做点事
[22:36] – What? – Venture out into the world and retrieve an item. -什么 -去外面 帮我拿件东西
[22:41] It won’t be cheap. 它可价值不菲
[22:46] Dirty hippie can kiss my ass. 臭嬉皮女给我滚得远远的
[22:50] Queenie? 奎尼
[22:57] I thought that we should talk. 我们应该谈谈
[23:00] First of all, 首先我想说
[23:03] I’m very glad you’re back. 你能回来 我很开心
[23:04] Yeah? Then why’d you give my room away? 是吗 那你为什么把我的房间给别人
[23:10] You left us. 是你离开了我们
[23:13] And you went across town to our sworn enemy. 到小镇另一头投靠我们的宿敌
[23:16] Who is right now in your guest room smoking a hookah. 现在在客房抽水烟的又是谁
[23:19] Things around here change fast, but damn. 这里的事瞬息万变 但这也太夸张了吧
[23:21] A lot has happened… 发生了很多事
[23:22] Yeah, your husband shot me in the stomach. 可不 你老公朝我肚子开了一枪
[23:29] To say I’m sorry doesn’t begin… 我向你道歉也无济…
[23:30] It really doesn’t. 确实无济于事
[23:36] Queenie. 奎尼
[23:37] You… 你…
[23:38] are a very strong and powerful young woman. 是个坚强 强大的姑娘
[23:41] But how did you survive? 但你是怎么活下来的
[23:43] Turns out I got some new powers. 我发现我有种新技能
[23:45] I shot him right through my skull. 我对自己的脑袋开枪崩了他的头
[23:58] – He shot you with this? – Yes. -他用银子弹射你 -是
[24:00] And I survived. 而我没死
[24:03] I’m starting to think I might be the next Supreme. 我开始觉得 我可能是下任超级女巫
[24:05] Not even a silver bullet can stop me. 连银子弹都拿我没辙
[24:07] Thank you. 谢谢你
[24:08] Don’t touch me. 别碰我
[24:14] My eyes are open. 我已将双眼擦亮
[24:16] And I promise I’m going to prove that to you and the girls. 我保证 会向你和其他姑娘们证明的
[24:19] No offense, but since I left, 恕我直言 但自我离开后
[24:21] one witch is dead and another one is missing. 一个女巫死了 一个失踪了
[24:24] You are just as weak as you’ve ever been. 你还是和以前一样没用
[24:27] Might want to take one long-ass vacation. 要不去度个长假吧
[24:31] Let somebody else run this joint for a while. 让别人来管理这地方
[24:33] Now, get out. 出去吧
[24:35] Now! 立刻
[26:39] Cordelia. 科迪莉亚
[26:41] Delia? 迪莉亚
[26:44] Cordel… 科迪莉…
[26:51] Is it true? 是真的吗
[26:54] Your daughter’s resting comfortably. 你女儿睡得正香
[26:56] I threw a little analgesic spell her way to help the pain. 我施了止痛咒帮她缓解疼痛
[26:59] Searing, don’t you know. 如烈火灼烧般的疼痛
[27:01] She’s taken out both eyes? 她把两只眼睛都挖出来了吗
[27:02] The blue eye, the brown eye. 蓝色眼睛 褐色眼睛
[27:05] Some of my best work, between us pigeons, all gone. 毁了我最出色的作品之一
[27:09] Why? 为什么
[27:10] Because your daughter has become something 因为你女儿成了你永远
[27:12] you will never understand, Fiona. 不能理解的那种人 菲奥娜
[27:15] She’s a hero. 她是英雄
[27:17] Your girl has ripped her own eyes 你女儿从眼窝里直接
[27:19] straight out of her skull for one reason only: 把眼睛挖出来 只为一个原因
[27:21] to protect the coven. 保护女巫团
[27:23] From what? Huh? I’ll take care of the Witch Hunters. 女巫团怎么了 女巫猎人我能搞定
[27:27] And when I do… 我一旦成功
[27:29] this coven will have no more enemies. 女巫团就不再有敌人了
[27:31] No enemies on the outside perhaps, 女巫团之外可能没有了
[27:33] but danger lurks within these blanched walls. 但在这褪色的墙内 还是危机四伏
[27:35] Everyone knows it. 大家都心知肚明
[27:36] She sacrificed her eyes to regain the second sight. 她为了重开天目而牺牲光明
[27:40] And woe to those among us who harbor bad thoughts. 我们之中那些心怀鬼胎的人这下无处遁形了
[27:44] I have no secrets. 我光明正大
[27:46] Then, by all means, go to her. 那你一定要去找她
[27:49] Comfort her. 安慰她
[27:50] Put motherly hands upon your wounded daughter’s flesh 用你慈母的双手抚慰她受伤的躯体
[27:55] and watch your filthy secrets be brought to light, laid bare. 让你肮脏的秘密水落石出
[28:00] “No secrets.” 还说”光明正大”
[28:01] Shame on you, Fiona. 真过分 菲奥娜
[28:03] I deserve better lies than that. 这点谎话就想骗过我
[28:05] You are an enemy to this coven and will be so long as you live. 只要你还活着 你就是女巫团的敌人
[28:09] But Cordelia has your number, Slim. 但科迪莉亚对你知根知底 瘦竹竿
[28:14] – Go to hell, Myrtle Snow. – For what? -去死吧 默特尔·斯诺 -为什么
[28:17] Allowing you to see your daughter? 因为我让你见女儿吗
[28:25] I’ll be back. 我会回来的
[28:28] I just need a drink. 想先喝一杯
[28:31] Steady my nerves. 定定神
[28:34] See you soon. 待会儿见
[28:45] Butler? 管家
[28:50] Butler. 管家
[28:54] I’ve done what you asked. 你吩咐的事我完成了
[28:56] You got it? 买来了吗
[28:59] Paid a king’s ransom for it, too. 这可是我花了重金买下的
[29:10] An authentic 1895 原版1895年
[29:12] Armand Marseille Dream Baby. 阿曼德·马赛梦幻玩偶
[29:17] You’re sure this is the original gown? 确定睡袍是原装的吗
[29:19] There’s a certificate of authenticity in there somewhere. 里面好像有张真品鉴定证书
[29:26] This was a very limited run, you know. 这可是极其珍贵的限量版
[29:28] Dieter Hoffbonner designed the gowns himself. 这身睡袍是迪特尔·霍夫邦纳亲手设计的
[29:31] Grown man, taking pleasure in a doll baby. 一个沉迷玩偶的成年男人
[29:34] It’s unsavory. 真叫人恶心
[29:37] All right, I did my part. 我完成了你的要求
[29:39] Now, before somebody notices that half the silver’s gone missing, 在有人觉察大半的银器离奇失踪前
[29:42] you give me what you promised me. 你得把答应我的东西给我
[29:46] Yes. 是的
[29:48] The potion that will render the voodoo queen mortal 能将巫毒女王变回凡人的药剂
[29:51] and allow you to end her life. 好让你取她性命
[29:59] A few capsules, dissolved in her drink. 将几颗胶囊 溶解在她的饮品里
[30:03] Few capsules… 几颗胶囊…
[30:07] – “Ben…” – Shhh! No. -可他… -别念出来
[30:09] Never speak it aloud. 千万不能大声念出来
[30:12] It’s that powerful? 它有那么厉害吗
[30:13] You have no idea. 超乎你的想象
[30:23] You wanted to see me? 你找我来有事吗
[30:25] Come in, Zoe. Sit down. 进来吧 佐伊 请坐
[30:27] I have something for you. 我有样东西要给你
[30:31] Good God, chickie, don’t look at it! 天呐 孩子 别打开
[30:33] You’ll be blinded by the sheer craftsmanship. 你会被它精湛的工艺闪瞎双目
[30:35] Um… okay. What is it? 好吧 这是什么
[30:38] My only possession of value. 我最为贵重的财产
[30:41] A sapphire and topaz harvester ant 由乔尔·亚瑟·罗森塔尔亲手为我打造的
[30:44] made for me by Joel Arthur Rosenthal, 蓝宝石和黄玉收获蚁首饰
[30:46] the Fabergé of our time. 他是我们这个时代的法贝热
[30:48] The Harvester ant 收获蚁
[30:50] is one of the most venomous creatures in the world, 是世上毒性最强的生物之一
[30:53] along with Fiona, 和菲奥娜一样
[30:55] and JAR… as the world knows my dear Joel 是JAR 也就是我亲爱的乔尔
[30:58] toiled on it for months. 费尽数月心血完成的杰作
[31:00] Do you want me to wear it? 你想让我戴上它吗
[31:00] You could never pull it off, darling. 这首饰你可驾驭不了 亲爱的
[31:02] Only Lee Radziwill or myself could do it justice. 只有我和李·拉齐维尔才配戴上这首饰
[31:05] Now listen to me carefully. 仔细听我说
[31:08] I want you to hock it in case of emergency. 一旦有需要 就把它典当掉
[31:12] I’m completely lost here. 我完全不明白你的意思
[31:14] You’re leaving this coven, Zoe. 你要离开这个女巫团 佐伊
[31:15] And you’re taking Kyle with you. 把凯尔也带上
[31:17] I do love Kyle, Myrtle. 我的确很爱凯尔 默特尔
[31:20] But I’m not leaving. 但我不想离开
[31:21] I watched you and Kyle together at Nan’s funeral. 我在楠的葬礼上看见你和凯尔站在一起
[31:24] Such a pair. 郎才女貌 十分登对
[31:26] So much in love. 你们深深地爱着对方
[31:27] As the great Keats would say, 正如伟大的诗人济慈所说
[31:30] “More happy love!” 更为幸福的爱
[31:32] “More happy, happy love!” 更为幸福的 幸福的爱
[31:34] “Forever warm and still to be enjoyed.” 永远热烈 正等待情人宴飨
[31:37] “Forever panting and…” 永远热情地心跳
[31:38] “and forever young.” 永远年轻
[31:42] I had a love like that once. 我也曾有过这样的挚爱
[31:45] Egon Von Furstenberg. 埃贡·冯·弗斯滕伯格
[31:48] He dumped me, 他把我给甩了
[31:50] but everything worked out all right in the end. 但最后还是皆大欢喜
[31:53] You know why? 知道为什么吗
[31:55] Because he went on to marry the divine Diane. 因为他后来娶了天赋凛然的黛安
[31:58] And without Egon’s support, 若是没有埃贡的支持
[32:00] Diane von Furstenberg never would have created 黛安·冯·弗斯滕伯格肯定设计不出
[32:03] the greatest invention of the century, 本世纪最为伟大的发明
[32:06] the wrap dress! 紧身裙
[32:12] If you stay here, 如果你留在这儿
[32:14] your life is in grave danger. 将会面临生命危险
[32:17] I can handle Madison. 我能对付麦迪逊
[32:18] She’d slit your throat, then sleep like a baby. 她能割破你的喉咙 然后安然入睡
[32:22] I understand Madison. 我很了解麦迪逊
[32:23] The depth of her cynicism. 我清楚知道她有多愤世嫉俗
[32:25] Go. You and Kyle. 快走吧 你和凯尔
[32:27] Run away together and start your life over. 一起离开 开始新生活
[32:30] I’m committed to this coven. 我誓死效忠女巫团
[32:31] So was I, and I burned at the stake for it. 我也曾如此 结果被烧死在火刑柱上
[32:33] What if I’m the next Supreme? 如果我是下任超级女巫呢
[32:35] All the more reason to run. 那就更该逃走了
[32:36] If Madison doesn’t end you, Fiona will. 就算麦迪逊不杀你 菲奥娜也会动手
[32:39] Zoe… 佐伊
[32:40] you have a boy that loves you. 有一个男孩 深爱着你
[32:42] Because he’s damaged goods. 因为他是个残缺的人
[32:44] How dare you be so unromantic 你怎能如此不解风情
[32:47] and so very, very selfish. 如此自私
[32:50] Our dear Cordelia plucked her eyes out 我们亲爱的科迪莉亚狠心自挖双目
[32:52] to protect this coven, 只为保护女巫团
[32:53] and you have the gall 你还胆敢忽视
[32:54] to ignore my words of warning and support? 我给你的忠言和支持
[32:58] Now… 现在
[33:00] take these tickets to Epcot 带上这些通向未来的票
[33:02] and my JAR jewels 还有我的JAR珠宝
[33:03] and pack your bags. 收拾好行李
[33:29] Be ready for anything, 做好万全准备
[33:31] but keep the dogs at bay. 但不要轻举妄动
[33:34] Those bitches have to walk out of here untouched. 那些婊子必须安全地离开这里
[33:44] I guess we are first. 看来我们先到了
[33:53] Well, good afternoon, gentlemen. 下午好 先生们
[33:55] Thank you for being on time. 感谢你们准时赴会
[33:58] Emeril has invited us to a… 艾梅里尔邀请我们
[34:00] a little tasting this evening. 参加今晚的品尝会
[34:02] We don’t want to miss it. 我们可不想错过
[34:04] Please, everyone… 请吧 各位
[34:06] No security? 没有安保措施吗
[34:07] Don’t you want to check us for weapons? 不用检查一下我们有没有携带武器吗
[34:10] Cher, I took down your entire company 亲爱的 我只用了给自己
[34:14] with about as much effort 调一杯罗伯罗伊的精力
[34:16] as it takes for me to mix myself a Rob Roy. 就扳倒了你们整家公司
[34:19] And Marie… 而玛丽
[34:21] Marie is immortal, for Christ’s sake. 玛丽是不死之身 天哪
[34:25] You think we’re worried about guns? 你觉得我们会担心枪吗
[34:27] Which reminds me… 说到这个
[34:29] I need a drink. 我需要一杯喝的
[34:31] Waiter. 侍应生
[34:32] Martini, please. 请来杯马提尼
[34:34] Filthy. 加伏特加
[34:35] Do you want something? 你想喝什么
[34:36] Oh… Sprite. 雪碧
[34:38] And a Sprite. 还有一杯雪碧
[34:39] Uh, Diet Sprite. 无糖雪碧
[34:41] All right. 好的
[34:45] In every negotiation… 在每一场谈判中…
[34:47] A negotiation? 谁跟你谈判
[34:48] Listen up, white devil. 听好了 白鬼
[34:49] Now, we sittin’ here 我们坐在这里
[34:51] out of kindness and generosity, 是出于仁慈和宽容
[34:52] which is more than your son showed the innocent people 你的儿子在我店里滥杀无辜的时候
[34:55] that he gunned down in my shop. 可没有这份仁慈
[34:58] Collateral damage. 都是些附带损害
[35:00] You know, my new friend is right. 我的新朋友说得对
[35:01] We are doing you a favor. 我们这是在帮你
[35:02] We are willing to make… 我们愿意赔偿
[35:04] Marie Laveau whole for any damage done to her shop. 玛丽·拉文店中的一切损失
[35:07] We have only one request: 我们只有一个要求
[35:09] you have to restore our company. 你们必须让我们的公司复原
[35:11] There are thousands of good, innocent people out of jobs, 上千名善良无辜的人失去了工作
[35:16] and this has nothing to do with them. 他们与这事毫无关系
[35:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:21] Collateral damage. 那也是附带损害
[35:23] Look… 听着
[35:25] here’s the truth. 说实话吧
[35:28] This war, 这场战争
[35:30] it’s a thing of the past. 是过去的恩怨
[35:33] Sometimes I feel like I’m trying 有时我觉得自己就像在
[35:34] to rid the State Department of Communists. 肃清国务院中的共产党
[35:41] This document 这份协议
[35:42] is signed by every director in this room. 在座的每位主管都已经签了名
[35:46] It calls for a 100-year truce. 我们提出休战一百年
[35:50] No witch hunting of any kind 禁止任何形式的猎巫
[35:52] until all of us who can die 直到我们之中的凡人
[35:54] are long dead. 都死绝了
[35:57] This is the end. 一切都结束了
[36:01] We give up. 我们投降
[36:06] Okay. 好的
[36:08] Now, this is my offer to you. 这是我给你们的提议
[36:10] You disband 你们解散
[36:12] this little merry troupe of assholes, 这个滑稽的混蛋组织
[36:15] vowing never to harm 宣誓从今开始
[36:17] another witch from now until the end of time. 再不猎巫 直至永久
[36:21] I would also like you 我还希望你
[36:22] to sign over your house in Berkeley Square to me. 将在伯克莱广场的房子转签到我的名下
[36:25] But paint it first. 但得先重新粉刷一遍
[36:27] God knows all the money in the world 老天 有些人就算拥有金山银山
[36:29] can’t buy good taste. 也买不来好品味
[36:30] Well, now, I’d like the private jet. 我呢 想要一架私人喷气式飞机
[36:34] And Marie… 而玛丽
[36:36] wants a private jet. 想要一架私人喷气式飞机
[36:37] Okay, this is insanity. 你们发什么疯
[36:40] We came here to negotiate. 我们是来谈判的
[36:42] In good faith. 带着诚意
[36:44] Too much? 要求太多了吗
[36:46] Well, I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:48] Maybe you’re right. 也许你说得对
[36:52] Then here’s my other offer. 那我还有一个提议
[37:00] You can all just die. 你们干脆全死光好了
[37:59] Well played. 干得漂亮
[38:05] You Harvard men, 不愧是哈佛学子
[38:07] charming to the end. 死到临头还这么有风度
[38:12] Yale… actually. 其实 是耶鲁
[38:18] You know… killing us, 杀了我们
[38:22] it’s not gonna put an end to this war. 这场战争也不会停止
[38:25] Maybe, baby. 也许吧 亲爱的
[38:27] But it’s gonna be so much fun just to watch it happen. 可看了这么一场好戏 我欢喜得很啊
[38:34] You got any last words? 还有什么遗言吗
[38:44] Go to hell, 下地狱吧
[38:46] witch bitch. 女巫婊
[39:13] Well, killing him was easier than I thought. 干掉他 比我想象得简单多了
[39:22] You make a hell of a martini, mister. 马提尼调得真好 先生
[39:25] I love you more than jazz, baby doll. 我爱你胜过爱爵士乐 宝贝
[39:39] To the beginning of a long, long friendship. 敬我们之间的崭新友谊 愿它永垂不朽
[39:53] Where do you think you’re going? 你上哪儿去
[39:56] To hail the conquering hero. 去犒赏我那战无不胜的大英雄
[40:00] My man swung a mighty axe. 他耍得一手好斧头
[40:02] I have to go reward him. 我得去好好嘉奖他
[40:10] Don’t wait up. 不用等门了
[40:15] Damn, Delphine. 妈的 德尔菲
[40:18] You know, girl, you may be rotten to the core, 你虽说是坏到无可救药
[40:22] but you do make a sweet French 75. 但这酒 调得还真不错
[40:29] Thank you, ma’am. 谢谢夸奖 夫人
[40:36] Leave it! 别弄了
[40:37] And get out. 出去
[40:39] Only thing that could 现在唯一能
[40:41] ruin this moment is to have to look at your… 破坏我大好心情的就是看着
[40:44] fugly face. 你那张猪脸
[40:49] I’ll leave when I’m finished. 事情做完我就走
[40:57] You will obey me, servant. 你得听我命令 贱婢
[41:03] I told you. 我说了
[41:07] I’m not finished. 事情还没做完
[41:10] But you are. 但你完蛋了
[41:14] Stupid cow! 蠢货
[41:21] Thinking you could kill me? 以为你能杀得了我吗
[41:28] The m… the magic takes time to work. 魔法奏效需要点时间
[41:32] Your fate is sealed. 你死定了
[41:35] Oh, you stupid rube! 你个乡下白痴
[41:38] That ain’t magic. 这才不是什么魔法
[41:40] It’s an antihistamine. 不过是抗过敏药罢了
[41:43] And the only thing I’m allergic to is you. 而唯一让我过敏的 就是你
[41:48] Damn you. Damn you! 去死吧你 去死吧
[42:08] Is she dead? 她死了吗
[42:11] She cannot die. 她死不了
[42:13] What? 什么
[42:14] She’s immortal. 她是不死之身
[42:16] – But you said… – I just wanted her out of my hair. -可你说… -我只是想让她别来坏我好事
[42:20] You were most likely to cooperate. 你看起来是最可能配合的
[42:23] Well, turds on that. 去你妈的
[42:26] What am I supposed to do with her now? 现在我要拿她怎么办
[42:28] I don’t know. Bury her. 我怎么知道 埋了吧
[42:30] She’d just dig her way out! 她会爬出来的
[42:33] Make sure she can’t. 那就确保她爬不出来
[43:34] Finally. 终于到手了
[43:37] A living doll. 一个活生生的洋娃娃
[43:40] All my own. 只属于我一个人
[43:50] Don’t forget your toothbrush. 别忘了带牙刷
[44:01] Kyle, the bus leaves in, like, an hour. 凯尔 车再过一小时就要开了
[44:02] You have to finish packing. 你得快点收拾好东西
[44:09] Do you want me to do it? 要我帮你收拾吗
[44:12] I’m not going. 我不走了
[44:15] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[44:20] I’m afraid. 我害怕
[44:22] Of what? Me? 害怕什么 我吗
[44:25] Of me. 害怕我自己
[44:27] Of me… 我怕我会…
[44:28] hurting you or somebody else. 伤害你 或者别人
[44:32] I have these feelings inside that I can’t… 我内心有些
[44:37] I can’t control. 无法控制的情感
[44:46] I’m not scared of you. 我不怕你
[44:50] I’m not… 我
[44:52] scared of you. 不怕你
[44:59] Put the rest of your things 把剩下的东西
[45:00] in my bag and-and put your shoes on. 放我包里 然后穿上鞋
[45:02] We’re leaving, just like planned. 计划不变 我们马上走
[45:04] I love you, Zoe… 我爱你 佐伊
[45:07] but it’s not your decision. 但我已经决定了
[45:23] More happy love. 更为幸福的爱
[45:27] More happy, 更为幸福
[45:28] happy love. 幸福的爱
[45:31] More happy love. 更为幸福的爱
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme