时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | *Meet you all the way* | *一路去见你* |
[00:27] | *Take you all the way* | *带你一起走* |
[00:30] | *Rosanna, yeah* | *罗姗娜* |
[00:33] | *Take you all the way* | *带你一起走* |
[00:39] | *Take you all the way* | *带你一起走* |
[00:41] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[00:42] | – Toto is amazing. – Toto sucktitude. | -Toto乐队太赞了 -Toto乐队烂透了 |
[00:46] | I will not argue about this, bro. | 我不会跟你争论这个 兄弟 |
[00:48] | Toto is amaze boss. | Toto绝对是老大 |
[00:50] | Shut up about your incredibly gay crush | 别再秀你对那基友乐队 |
[00:53] | on your incredibly gay band and get over it. | 基情澎湃的爱恋了 |
[00:55] | Seriously. Kyle, what are you gonna get? | 说正经的 凯尔 你要纹什么 |
[00:57] | Come on, check mine out. | 来瞧瞧我的 |
[01:00] | I see. | 看到了 |
[01:02] | It means “Beginning and End.” | 写的是”始与终” |
[01:05] | You know, dude, most of those don’t even mean | 兄弟 大多数图案的含义 |
[01:06] | what the chart on the wall says they mean. | 都不是他们告诉的你那个意思 |
[01:08] | You might have “I’m a freaking idiot” on your leg right now. | 可能你就把”傻蛋”纹腿上了呢 |
[01:10] | Seriously. You’re going to go out for Chinese food | 真的 要是你穿着短裤 |
[01:12] | in a pair of shorts, and the whole wait staff is gonna be | 去买中餐 餐馆里的服务员 |
[01:14] | laughing their asses off at you. | 都会笑掉大牙 |
[01:17] | What the hell does “Beginning and End” mean, | 就算汉字没问题 |
[01:19] | even if that is what it says? | “始与终”到底啥意思 |
[01:20] | It’s my life philosophy. | 是我的人生哲理 |
[01:22] | It means, live right goddamn now. | 意思是”活在当下” |
[01:25] | You’re full of shit. | 你满嘴屁话 |
[01:29] | Yeah, seriously, Kyle, get something. | 说真的 凯尔 纹个什么吧 |
[01:30] | – No, dude. My mom would kill me. – That’s cool. | -不要 我妈会杀了我 -没关系 |
[01:33] | Oh, I’d totally bang her to take her mind off of it. | 我能干得她爽到失意 |
[01:39] | Oh, I got plans. | 我的人生有大计 |
[01:40] | I’m not going to grow up and work for daddy, | 我才不要以后给老爸打工 |
[01:42] | or sell pot to undergrads all my life. | 或是一辈子卖大麻 |
[01:45] | Do you know why the levees broke during Katrina? | 你们知道为什么飓风来时堤坝都倒了吗 |
[01:48] | ‘Cause the little Dutch boy ran out of fingers? | 因为荷兰小男孩的手指不够用吗 |
[01:50] | The levees were built by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. | 那些堤坝是美国陆军工程兵团建的 |
[01:53] | But they built them for shit. | 豆腐渣工程 |
[01:56] | And where I’m from still hasn’t recovered, | 我家那边到现在还没修好 |
[01:58] | and probably never will. | 估计永远修不好了 |
[01:58] | What in the hell does you getting a tattoo | 飓风跟你要不要纹身 |
[02:00] | have to do with Katrina? | 有半毛钱关系 |
[02:02] | I’m going to be an engineer. | 我要做个工程师 |
[02:03] | And I’m going to make sure shit like that never happens again. | 我要确保这种事再不会发生 |
[02:08] | I don’t want to walk into some big meeting | 我不想在跟市长或州长 |
[02:09] | with a mayor or a governor and roll my sleeves up | 开重要会议时 挽起袖子 |
[02:12] | and have a little Saints logo or or a Wile E. Coyote or anything | 露出圣徒队队徽或是大笨狼图案 |
[02:15] | that’s gonna make him think | 让他们觉得 |
[02:16] | that I’m anything other than his knight in shining armor. | 我不是那个能担大任的人 |
[02:19] | I got one life, and I’m not wasting it. | 我只有一条命 要好好地活 |
[02:22] | I think it’s a pretty cool idea, Kyle. | 我觉得你的想法很棒 凯尔 |
[02:24] | Thank you, Jimmy. | 谢谢你 吉米 |
[02:25] | Yeah, I do, too. | 我也这么想 |
[02:26] | That’s why I want to wish you the luck of the Irish. | 所以我以爱尔兰之名祝福你 |
[02:28] | – I didn’t know you were Irish. – I’m not. | -我都不知道你是爱尔兰裔 -我不是 |
[02:29] | You can’t drink or fight. You’re a little bitch. | 你又不能喝又不能打 娘炮一个 |
[02:32] | It looks good, right? | 看着挺好 对吧 |
[03:07] | I… | 我 |
[03:15] | What… am…? | 我是什么… |
[04:30] | I am a Millennial. | 我属于千禧世代 |
[04:33] | Generation Y. | 80 90后 |
[04:34] | Born between the birth of AIDS and 911, give or take. | 在艾滋病被发现之后 911发生之前出生 |
[04:38] | They call us “The Global Generation”. | 我们被称作”全球化的一代” |
[04:40] | We are known for our entitlement and narcissism. | 我们以独权和自恋著称 |
[04:44] | Some say it’s because we’re the first generation | 有人说 因为我们是第一代 |
[04:46] | where every kid gets a trophy just for showing up. | 只要去上课就会被嘉奖的孩子 |
[04:48] | Others think it’s because social media allows us | 还有人觉得是社交媒体 |
[04:50] | to post every time we fart or have a sandwich | 让我们不管放屁还是吃饭 |
[04:53] | for all the world to see. | 都要秀给全世界看 |
[04:55] | But it seems that our one defining trait | 但我们最突出的特征 |
[04:57] | is a numbness to the world, | 似乎是对世界的麻木 |
[04:59] | an indifference to suffering. | 对苦难的冷漠 |
[05:01] | I know I did anything I could to not feel. | 我曾用尽一切手段去屏蔽感受 |
[05:03] | Sex, drugs, booze. | 性交 吸毒 酗酒 |
[05:06] | Just take away the pain. | 只要能麻痹痛苦就行 |
[05:07] | Take away my mother and my asshole father and the press | 让我忘掉我妈 我那混蛋的爹 媒体舆论 |
[05:10] | and all the boys I loved who wouldn’t love me back. | 还有所有负我真心的男孩 |
[05:13] | Hell, I was gang raped, and two days later, | 我曾被轮奸 但两天后 |
[05:15] | I was back in class like nothing happened. | 又像没事人一样去上课 |
[05:17] | I mean that must’ve hurt like hell, right? | 那肯定很痛苦 对吧 |
[05:19] | Most people never get over stuff like that, | 很多人会就此沉沦 |
[05:21] | and I was, like, “let’s go for Jamba Juice.” | 但我只说了一句 “我们去吃冰沙吧” |
[05:25] | I would give everything I have or will ever have | 我愿放弃现有和将来的一切 |
[05:28] | just to feel pain again, to hurt. | 只为重新感受痛苦 |
[05:31] | Thank God for minor league Fiona and her herb garden. | 多亏了三流女巫菲奥娜和她的药柜 |
[05:34] | One advantage of being kind of dead is | 当活死人的一大优势 |
[05:36] | that you don’t have to sweat warning labels. | 就是不用担心那些警示语 |
[05:37] | There was this one brown liquid | 我发现一种棕色液体 |
[05:39] | that I thought made my nipples tingle for a second, | 让我以为乳头因此痛了一下 |
[05:42] | but I think it was psychosomatic, | 后来发现只是错觉 |
[05:43] | because I polished off the rest of it | 因为我把剩下的都喝光了 |
[05:44] | and didn’t feel shit. | 还是屁感觉没有 |
[05:46] | I tried every eye of newt and wing of fly | 我吃了所有蝾螈眼和苍蝇翅膀 |
[05:49] | until I found something that made me not | 直到我发现一种能让我不再像 |
[05:51] | look like Marilyn Manson anymore. | 玛丽莲·曼森一样苍白的东西 |
[05:51] | 既是美国工业金属乐队名称 也是该乐队主音艺名 专辑封面不是骷髅就是吓人的死尸 | |
[06:01] | And that’s the rub of all of this, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在 不是吗 |
[06:03] | I can’t feel shit. | 我他妈什么都感觉不到 |
[06:06] | I can’t feel anything. | 什么都感觉不到 |
[06:08] | We think that pain is the worst feeling. | 我们以为疼痛是最糟糕的感觉 |
[06:11] | It isn’t. | 其实不是 |
[06:13] | How can anything be worse | 还有什么比身体里 |
[06:15] | than this eternal silence inside of me? | 永恒的平静更加可恶 |
[06:20] | I used to not eat for days. | 我以前常常几天不吃东西 |
[06:21] | Or eat like crazy, and then | 或者大吃特吃 |
[06:23] | stick my fingers down my throat. | 然后抠喉咙催吐 |
[06:25] | Now, no matter how much I binge, | 现在 不管我吃多少 |
[06:27] | I can’t fill this hole inside me. | 都无法填满体内的空虚 |
[06:29] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[06:32] | I think I’m going batshit. | 我要疯了 |
[06:35] | I need to do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[06:46] | You know how this has to go, right? | 你知道这事会怎么样 对吗 |
[06:54] | You were a great guy, Kyle. | 你曾是个好人 凯尔 |
[06:57] | But you died. | 但是你死了 |
[06:58] | I didn’t let you go when I should have. | 我本该让你安息的 |
[07:02] | I don’t understand my power yet. | 我还不了解自己的力量 |
[07:05] | It’s new. | 它很新 |
[07:07] | I used it to bring you back. | 我用它将你复活 |
[07:13] | You killed your mother, Kyle. | 你杀了你的妈妈 凯尔 |
[07:19] | There’s only one way left to fix this. | 只有一种解决办法了 |
[07:40] | No! | 不要 |
[07:48] | No. | 不 |
[07:59] | I don’t want you to die. | 我不想让你死 |
[08:05] | Nothing! Goddamn nothing! | 全空了 什么都没有 |
[08:12] | I heard a noise. | 我听到响声 |
[08:14] | Thought we had vermin. | 还以为进了歹徒 |
[08:15] | Ain’t no self-respecting rat gonna live here. | 有点自尊心的老鼠都不会待在这儿 |
[08:17] | Ain’t nothin’ to eat. | 什么吃的都没有 |
[08:19] | Nonsense. These larders are bursting to full. | 胡扯 食物柜明明是满的 |
[08:27] | Well, that is disappointing. | 这场面的确让人失望 |
[08:29] | I was feeling a tad peckish myself. | 我也有点饿了 |
[08:36] | Welcome to Jumpin’ Jacks. May I take your order? | 欢迎光临跳跳杰克 请点餐 |
[08:38] | Who said that? | 谁的声音 |
[08:39] | Girl, relax. It’s just a guy at the window. | 姑娘 淡定 是点餐口的人 |
[08:41] | Let me get two Jumpin’ Jacks with cheese, two fries, | 我要两个加芝士的汉堡 两份薯条 |
[08:45] | large, and two strawberry cyclones. | 大薯 还要两杯草莓旋风 |
[08:48] | Would you care to super size your order for $1.99? | 需要加1.99元换成超大份吗 |
[08:50] | Do we dare? | 敢吗 |
[08:54] | Hell, yeah! | 必须的 |
[08:56] | Lord in heaven, the most delicious food | 我的老天爷啊 这是我这辈子 |
[09:00] | I have eaten in my entire life! | 吃过最好吃的食物 |
[09:03] | And that’s saying something. | 这可很能说明问题 |
[09:05] | I know, right? | 可不是吗 |
[09:07] | I’m starting to understand why you’re so enormous. | 我终于知道为什么你尺寸这么巨大了 |
[09:09] | You’re not exactly svelte yourself, okay? | 你也不瘦 好吗 |
[09:11] | I didn’t mean to give offense. | 我没有恶意啊 |
[09:12] | Yeah, but you do, Miss Daisy. | 但是你伤害到了我 黛茜小姐 |
[09:12] | 1989年电影《为黛茜小姐开车》中的人物 一开始对黑人司机持排斥态度 | |
[09:15] | All the damn time. | 一直都是 |
[09:16] | It’s this century. | 是这个世纪 |
[09:17] | It still does perplex me so. | 它还是让我困惑 |
[09:20] | You think I’m any less perplexed? | 你以为我不困惑吗 |
[09:22] | I dragged my ass all the way here from Detroit | 大老远地从底特律跑来 |
[09:24] | to be with my, quote, “sister witches”. | 和我传说中的”女巫姐妹”相聚 |
[09:28] | And instead, I’m sitting in a fast-food parking lot | 结果却在凌晨三点钟和一个老不死的 |
[09:30] | in 3:00 in the morning with an immortal racist. | 种族主义者坐在快餐店的停车场里 |
[09:35] | How did that happen? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[09:36] | Those girls– they’re never gonna see you as their sister. | 那些姑娘 永远不会把你当姐妹的 |
[09:41] | Let me guess. ‘Cause I’m fat? | 我猜猜 因为我胖吗 |
[09:43] | No, ma chérie. | 不 亲爱的 |
[09:45] | ‘Cause you’re black. | 因为你是黑人 |
[09:47] | Black as coal. | 黑得像炭一样 |
[09:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:59] | Shit. It’s late. | 妈的 很晚了 |
[10:01] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[10:02] | I miss you, baby. I want to come home. | 我想你 宝贝 我想回家 |
[10:05] | Go to bed, Hank. | 睡觉吧 汉克 |
[10:11] | I’ll see you soon, baby. | 我很快就会见到你了 宝贝 |
[10:22] | Delphine? | 德尔菲 |
[10:24] | Delphine? | 德尔菲 |
[10:36] | Delphine? | 德尔菲 |
[10:41] | Spalding? | 斯伯丁 |
[10:45] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[10:47] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在 |
[10:50] | – Whoa! Whoa! Hold it there! – Madison. | -小心 别动 -麦迪逊 |
[10:54] | Stop yelling at me! | 别冲我吼了 |
[10:57] | Do it! Do it! Do it! | 动手啊 动手啊 |
[10:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:05] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[11:21] | I wasn’t expecting company. | 我没想到会来人 |
[11:24] | I wasn’t expecting Buckingham Palace. | 我也没指望看到白金汉宫 |
[11:26] | A woman like yourself deserves to be surrounded by beauty and grace. | 女人如你 应受到众星捧月的待遇 |
[11:47] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[11:57] | All I have to offer is some decent bourbon, | 我所能奉上的 只有还不赖的波旁酒 |
[11:59] | and hopefully, good company. | 以及希望能称你心意的陪伴 |
[12:13] | The reason for living was to get ready to stay dead a long time. | 活着只是为了准备死后的长眠 |
[12:18] | Faulkner. | 出自福克纳 |
[12:20] | As I Lay Dying. | 《弥留之际》 |
[12:21] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[12:23] | You’re not just any old broke-down sax man. | 你不止是个穷困的萨克斯管乐手 |
[12:27] | You’re a college-educated one. | 你还受过大学教育 |
[12:29] | I’ve led a…solitary life. | 我过着 隐居的生活 |
[12:34] | Come on, you don’t really expect me to believe that. | 你不会指望我相信你吧 |
[12:38] | You know, when I was coming up in the clubs, uh… | 我刚来俱乐部那会儿 |
[12:40] | musicians weren’t so respected. | 音乐家可没这么受尊敬 |
[12:42] | They were considered, uh, | 在人们眼中 |
[12:44] | poor, indigent, | 他们穷困潦倒 |
[12:46] | and had to be content, uh, being the back-door man… | 必须满足于做人妻的野汉子 |
[12:49] | never invited to stay the night. | 却从来不能留下过夜 |
[12:51] | It’s more dangerous that way. | 那样更危险刺激 |
[12:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:55] | And you like danger. | 而你正是个冒险派 |
[12:58] | I can tell that about you. | 我看得出来 |
[13:00] | And I like it. | 正合我意 |
[13:06] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[13:09] | We call him Prince. | 我们叫他王子 |
[13:11] | Prince of the Lvories. | 象牙王子 |
[13:25] | I hope you understand, Fiona, | 我希望你明白 菲奥娜 |
[13:27] | that this is a… | 如此 |
[13:29] | a rare night, uh, | 良辰美景 |
[13:31] | a celestial creature like yourself, uh… | 有你这样的尤物驾临 |
[13:34] | gracing this humble abode. | 令寒舍蓬荜生辉 |
[13:37] | In short… | 说白了吧 |
[13:39] | hot damn. | 干柴烈火 |
[13:47] | You’re gonna have to excuse me a minute. | 抱歉 我要失陪一下 |
[13:50] | It’s not very inviting in there. | 厕所可能不太干净 |
[14:08] | Another bourbon? | 再来杯波旁酒吗 |
[14:13] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[14:44] | Is the bourbon smooth enough? | 这酒够醇和吗 |
[14:47] | Women don’t usually like a harsh whiskey. | 女人大多喝不惯苦烈的威士忌 |
[14:49] | Well, never assume anything about me. | 千万别小瞧我 |
[14:51] | My taste in whiskey, or… men. | 尤其是我对威士忌 和男人的品味 |
[14:55] | May I assume… | 那我可不可以认为 |
[14:57] | that you’d like to kiss me? | 你会给我一个香吻呢 |
[15:12] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[15:14] | I ran out of sleeping pills. | 我的安眠药吃光了 |
[15:15] | – It was a bad idea. – Don’t go. | -我不该来这儿 -别走 |
[15:17] | This is not just a one-night stand. | 这不止是一夜情 |
[15:19] | That is exactly what it is: | 这根本就是 |
[15:21] | a one-night stand. | 彻头彻尾的一夜情 |
[15:25] | It could be our destiny. | 这可能是我们的归宿 |
[15:26] | No… | 不 |
[15:30] | Do you actually think my destiny is here | 你以为我的追求仅限于此吗 |
[15:33] | in this roach-infested shithole? | 停在这种污秽不堪的鬼地方 |
[15:36] | Well, life is full of surprises. | 生活充满了惊喜 |
[15:37] | Well, I’ve had enough surprises for two lifetimes. | 我这辈子已经被”惊喜”够了 |
[15:40] | I’m through with surprises. | 再不想和任何”惊喜”扯上关系 |
[15:42] | Were you surprised that you wanted to kiss me? | 你想吻我难道不是惊喜吗 |
[15:51] | No, you don’t want anything to do with me. | 你不会希望跟我搅合在一起的 |
[15:55] | I am a wretched human being. | 我只是个卑鄙的人类 |
[15:58] | A miserable, mean goddamn bitch, | 一个阴险狡诈的臭婊子 |
[16:00] | I always have been. | 一直如此 |
[16:02] | I’ve had three husbands. | 我有过三任丈夫 |
[16:04] | I’ve destroyed every decent relationship I have ever had, | 却亲手扼杀了所有我曾拥有的幸福 |
[16:08] | including one with my daughter. | 包括和我的女儿 |
[16:10] | Love transforms. | 爱何必拘泥形式 |
[16:12] | Come on, you don’t believe in love. | 得了吧 你根本不相信爱 |
[16:13] | Okay, let’s table love, then. | 好 那不谈爱 |
[16:15] | What about sex? | 谈性怎么样 |
[16:18] | Good, old-fashioned, great sex. | 美妙的 古典的 极致的性爱 |
[16:26] | You know, that’s why I took up the saxophone. | 知道我为什么吹萨克斯管吗 |
[16:28] | You really are good with the ladies. | 你果然对女人有一套 |
[16:30] | Oh, I’m good. | 当然 |
[16:33] | The joke was | 可笑的是 |
[16:35] | they always watched the bass player. | 他们常常只关注贝斯手 |
[16:37] | But they should’ve watched my fingers | 却却忽略了我舞动在按键上的 |
[16:40] | on the keys… | 灵巧的十指 |
[16:47] | my body in perfect synchronization… | 我的身体随着音乐律动 |
[16:53] | an extension of my instrument… | 是乐器的延伸 |
[16:56] | no effort at all, | 不费吹灰之力 |
[16:57] | just one with it. | 跟乐器融为一体 |
[17:02] | The way my lips and tongue | 我的唇舌 |
[17:04] | wrapped around my instrument was… | 与乐器吹嘴交融 |
[17:07] | impeccable. | 天衣无缝 |
[17:08] | My embouchure… | 我的嘴上功夫 |
[17:12] | that’s how I calibrate, | 炉火纯青 |
[17:13] | hit those clear, high notes. | 精准吹奏出高潮音符 |
[17:42] | I want to trust you, Kyle. | 我也想相信你 凯尔 |
[17:48] | You need to learn how to communicate. | 你得学会如何交流 |
[17:50] | When you’re hungry, | 当你饿了 |
[17:51] | when you’re tired, when… | 累了的时候… |
[17:53] | when you feel like you might do something bad. | 当你感觉自己要干坏事的时候 |
[17:56] | When you’re hungry, | 如果你饿了 |
[17:57] | I want you to say “food”. | 你就说”食物” |
[18:03] | “Food”. | “食物” |
[18:04] | Food. | 食物 |
[18:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:09] | When you’re tired, you can say… | 如果你累了 就说 |
[18:11] | you can say “bed”. | 就说”床” |
[18:13] | Not! | 不 |
[18:16] | S…stupid. | 真…傻 |
[18:22] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不傻 |
[18:24] | You’re not stupid. | 你不傻 |
[18:26] | Everything you know, it… | 你知道的东西 |
[18:28] | it’s stuck in your head. | 都存在你的脑子里 |
[18:31] | I’m trying to help you, | 我想帮你 |
[18:32] | so you can function like a person. | 让你活得像个人 |
[18:56] | Stop. | 别吵 |
[18:59] | Jesus, who’s this? | 天哪 这是谁 |
[19:04] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[19:07] | It’s Kyle. | 这是凯尔 |
[19:08] | We used a spell, brought him back to life? | 我们施咒复活了他 |
[19:11] | You killed him. | 是你杀死他的 |
[19:16] | Oh, uh… Cordelia wants to see you. | 科迪莉亚想见你 |
[19:19] | Uh, actually, that would be impossible, | 事实上 她是不可能”见”到你的 |
[19:20] | but she does want to talk. | 但她确实想跟你谈谈 |
[19:23] | She knows you’re alive? | 她知道你复活了吗 |
[19:24] | She knows a lot more than you think. | 她知道的可比你想象得多 |
[19:25] | Go. I’ll take care of him. | 去吧 我看着他 |
[19:49] | Looks like we had to put you back together. | 看来你是被我们拼起来的 |
[19:52] | Lucky I picked out all the best pieces. | 幸好我挑了最好的几块 |
[20:04] | You were dead. | 你死过 |
[20:06] | So was I. | 我也死过 |
[20:10] | I didn’t see a light, did you? | 我没看到那道白光 你呢 |
[20:14] | Mine was cold | 我死后冷冷冰冰 |
[20:15] | and dark… | 漆黑一片 |
[20:17] | and then nothing. | 然后一片虚无 |
[20:19] | But we both came back. | 但我们又都复活了 |
[20:21] | To this. | 成了现在这副模样 |
[20:24] | Somehow, it feels more empty here. | 可复生以后 心里愈发空虚 |
[20:29] | You know exactly how I feel. | 你了解我的感受 |
[20:33] | You’ve been wondering if it was worth the trouble. | 你一直在想 这样到底值不值 |
[20:41] | And I’ve been wondering the same thing. | 我也被这个问题困扰 |
[21:09] | Here, Walter. You got some good ones for me today? | 沃特 今天给我准备了什么好货 |
[21:17] | Give me three of them. | 给我来三只 |
[21:20] | Are you gonna come in? | 你是准备进来呢 |
[21:21] | Or you just gonna stare from the doorway, Queenie? | 还是要在门廊那里发傻 奎妮 |
[21:25] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[21:26] | Black witch come to town, I’m gonna hear about it. | 有黑人女巫来了 我肯定知道 |
[21:29] | Surprised it took you this long to come see me. | 你居然现在才来找我 |
[21:32] | You doin’ some kind of voodoo with them fish heads? | 你要用这些鱼头施咒吗 |
[21:34] | It’s Sunday night. | 现在是周日晚上 |
[21:36] | I’m makin’ gumbo. | 我要做秋葵鱼头汤 |
[21:40] | I never even had gumbo. | 我还从没吃过秋葵 |
[21:42] | Not surprised. | 不稀奇 |
[21:43] | Livin’ over there in wonder bread land. | 你住在吃面包的奇境上 |
[21:45] | They probably feed you Shake ‘n Bake | 白人大概整天喂你吃油炸食品 |
[21:47] | and watermelon for dessert. | 和西瓜当甜点 |
[21:51] | They don’t care that I’m black. | 她们不在乎我的肤色 |
[21:53] | I just think that… they just don’t like me. | 我觉得…她们只是不喜欢我这个人 |
[21:56] | Oh… they care plenty. | 白人在乎的东西可多了 |
[22:00] | Their power is built on the sweat of our backs. | 他们的权力建立在我们的血汗之上 |
[22:04] | The only reason you and I in this country | 你我还在这个国家的唯一原因 |
[22:06] | is ’cause our great-great-grandpas | 就是我们的先辈们 |
[22:08] | couldn’t run fast enough. | 跑得不够快 |
[22:10] | We’ll never be welcome here. | 在这里我们永远不受欢迎 |
[22:12] | And those witches are the worst. | 而那些女巫 就是最憎恨我们的人 |
[22:21] | They’re not so bad. | 她们没那么坏 |
[22:22] | No? | 没有吗 |
[22:24] | Even right now, | 就连现在 |
[22:25] | they got evil sleeping under their roof, | 她们都与恶魔住在一个屋檐下 |
[22:27] | eatin’ alongside of ’em. | 同寝共食 |
[22:29] | I locked that horror in a box | 我把那歹妇锁在棺材里 |
[22:31] | and buried her in the ground. | 将她深埋地下 |
[22:32] | Fiona Goode digs her up, | 菲奥娜·古德把她挖了出来 |
[22:34] | gives her a warm bed and three meals a day. | 给她一张温暖的床 供她一日三餐 |
[22:38] | Delphine? | 德尔菲 |
[22:39] | Fiona made her my slave. | 菲奥娜让她做了我的奴隶 |
[22:41] | Slave’s too good for her. | 当奴隶都便宜她了 |
[22:43] | You heard the stories, I’m sure. | 你肯定听说过那些故事 |
[22:45] | That ain’t the half of it. | 那根本是沧海一粟 |
[22:47] | Ask her what she done. | 问问她做过什么 |
[22:49] | You ask her. | 你问问她 |
[22:50] | Then you see. | 就知道了 |
[22:52] | You want to come live with us? | 你想搬来跟我们住吗 |
[22:54] | With your own people? | 跟你自己的同族 |
[22:56] | The price of admission | 而你的入场费 |
[22:58] | is Madame Delphine LaLaurie. | 就是德尔菲·拉劳里夫人 |
[23:02] | Bring her to me, | 把她带来给我 |
[23:04] | and you will have a home. | 我就给你一个家 |
[23:07] | I never said I wanted to come join you. | 我从没说过想加入你们 |
[23:10] | Voodoo doll belong in the house of voodoo. | 巫毒娃娃属于巫毒之家 |
[23:13] | And I know you didn’t cross the line | 我知道你不是为了一碗秋葵鱼头汤 |
[23:15] | and break the truce for no bowl of gumbo. | 跨越界线 打破休战协议的 |
[23:17] | Every man, woman and child in this house | 这房子里上上下下 |
[23:19] | know what it feel like to have to live as second best | 都知道屈居在白种小美人之下 |
[23:22] | to some pretty little white girl. | 是什么滋味 |
[23:25] | You come here, | 你来这里 |
[23:26] | and you ain’t never got to feel that way again. | 你就再也不用受那个委屈 |
[23:29] | More than that, | 更棒的是 |
[23:31] | you mix your witch with our voodoo… | 把你的巫术与我们的巫毒结合 |
[23:35] | and even the Supreme won’t be able to touch you. | 那么就连超级女巫都动不了你了 |
[23:46] | I should get back. | 我该回去了 |
[23:52] | What are you gonna do to her? | 你会对她做什么 |
[23:54] | If I bring Delphine to you? | 如果我把德尔菲带来给你的话 |
[23:57] | Oh, don’t you worry about that, child. | 这就不是你该操心的问题了 孩子 |
[24:00] | Now you just get you home ‘fore it get dark. | 趁着还没天黑赶紧回去吧 |
[24:20] | You go into the hospital, | 我被推进那家医院 |
[24:21] | and you wonder if you’ll ever come out again. | 想着自己还能不能活着出来 |
[24:24] | You come out, and you wonder, | 出来之后又想 |
[24:26] | “Goddamn, what have I been doing all these years?” | 妈的 这些年我都在干什么 |
[24:31] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[24:32] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[24:35] | I would say everything is different now… | 我该说 现在一切都不同了 |
[24:41] | but it’s not. | 但并不是 |
[24:42] | Everything around here is exactly the same. | 这里的一切都跟以前一模一样 |
[24:45] | Only difference is… | 唯一的区别就是 |
[24:48] | now I see it. | 我能看清了 |
[24:50] | The Axeman was a bad spirit. | 斧头杀手是一个恶灵 |
[24:53] | You not only brought him here, | 你不止把他带到了这里 |
[24:55] | you sent him packing, | 你还让他离开了 |
[24:57] | which means you are one hot shit witch. | 这说明你是个非常厉害的女巫 |
[25:02] | Power like yours does not go unnoticed. | 这样的能力一定会被人注意到 |
[25:05] | Which means you’ve got a bull’s-eye on your back, kiddo, | 所以你已经被人盯上了 孩子 |
[25:08] | and our biggest enemy is locked, loaded, and looking at you. | 我们最大的敌人已经子弹上膛瞄准你了 |
[25:15] | Marie Laveau. | 玛丽·拉文 |
[25:17] | My mother. | 我的母亲 |
[25:18] | But she’s on our side. | 但她是我们这边的 |
[25:19] | Fiona Goode has been on the same side her whole life: her own. | 菲奥娜·古德这辈子只站一边 就是她自己 |
[25:25] | Now, I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[25:27] | if you are the next Supreme, nobody does, | 你是不是下任超级女巫 没人知道 |
[25:30] | but if she jumps to that conclusion, right or wrong, | 但如果她这么想 无论对错 |
[25:33] | she will slit your throat | 她都会割断你的喉咙 |
[25:35] | just like she did to Madison. | 就像她对麦迪逊所做的那样 |
[25:37] | Nobody knows who killed Madison, not even Madison. | 没人知道是谁杀了麦迪逊 连她自己都不知道 |
[25:39] | She doesn’t, but I do. | 她不知道 但我知道 |
[25:43] | My mother killed her because she thought | 我母亲杀了她 是因为她认为 |
[25:45] | Madison was the next leader of our coven. | 麦迪逊是我们女巫团的下任领导人 |
[25:47] | She wanted to absorb her power, her life force. | 她想汲取她的能量 她的生命力 |
[25:54] | So if she even thinks you’re next… | 所以如果她认为你是下一任 |
[25:59] | you’re next. | 那你就是下一个受害者 |
[26:05] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[26:06] | Right? | 明白了吧 |
[26:10] | Fiona is fading, growing weaker. | 菲奥娜法力渐失 日益衰弱 |
[26:14] | Which only makes her more dangerous. | 这只会让她变得更加危险 |
[26:17] | A wounded animal will rip you apart if it’s cornered. | 受伤的困兽会把你撕成碎片 |
[26:23] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[26:26] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[26:31] | We’re going to kill my mother. | 我们杀死我的母亲 |
[26:33] | Kill her once, kill her good, | 杀了她 一招致命 |
[26:37] | kill her dead. | 永不超生 |
[27:07] | Where do you think you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[27:15] | We’ve only just begun. | 我们才刚刚开始 |
[27:19] | You know, it was a charming evening, | 昨晚的确很愉快 |
[27:20] | but, uh, that dead body in your bathtub | 但是你浴缸里面的尸体 |
[27:25] | is going to start putting off some very noxious odors soon. | 很快就要散发恶臭了 |
[27:29] | Just a few fumes. | 不过是些臭味罢了 |
[27:32] | You’re no angel. | 你也不是什么天使 |
[27:36] | Although you always did have someone tidy up after you, didn’t you? | 不过总有人帮你收拾残局 对吧 |
[27:43] | It was fun, our little romantic game, | 我们的浪漫小游戏很有趣 |
[27:47] | but I’ve called the police, | 但我已经叫了警察 |
[27:49] | and they’re gonna be coming shortly. | 他们很快就会来 |
[27:51] | Oh, you’d never do that. | 你才不会这么做 |
[27:53] | You hate the coppers. | 你最恨警察了 |
[27:55] | We’re one and the same, you and me. | 咱俩是一类人 |
[28:01] | When was the last time that your body made a light show? | 你最后一次纵情摇摆是什么时候 |
[28:08] | My guess is never. | 从来没有过吧 |
[28:14] | You’re afraid. | 你心怀恐惧 |
[28:17] | You’re afraid of your own pleasure. | 对欢愉充满了恐惧 |
[28:20] | It makes you feel weak, | 因为它让你软弱 |
[28:22] | like you need somebody. | 让你需要依靠他人 |
[28:24] | That’s why you’re going. | 这也是你要离开的原因 |
[28:26] | You’re drawing ridiculous conclusions. | 这只是你的臆测罢了 |
[28:28] | I don’t even know your name | 我连你姓甚名谁都不知道 |
[28:30] | and I don’t care to. | 也懒得知道 |
[28:35] | You don’t know me, | 你不认识我 |
[28:37] | but there’s nothing I don’t know about you. | 我却对你的事了如指掌 |
[28:39] | Your secrets, your dreams, everything. | 你的秘密 你的梦想 一切的一切 |
[28:44] | I’ve been watching over you since you were eight years old. | 从你八岁起 我就开始看着你了 |
[29:04] | You think you’re special, little witch? | 你觉得自己与众不同吗 小巫婆 |
[29:06] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[29:09] | Fiona Goode. | 菲奥纳·古德 |
[29:10] | Do you know what happens to scrawny little girls | 你知道那些骨瘦如柴的小姑娘 |
[29:11] | who stick their heads up above the others? | 一旦为别人出头是什么下场吗 |
[29:14] | They get it chopped off. | 枪打出头鸟 |
[29:15] | I’m not afraid of you, Helen. | 我才不怕你 海伦 |
[29:20] | Pick it up. | 拿起来 |
[29:27] | Now hold the glass above your head. | 把杯子举过头顶 |
[29:35] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[29:40] | No! | 不要 |
[29:44] | You little shit! | 你个小杂碎 |
[29:47] | No! | 不要 |
[29:59] | That was you? | 是你干的 |
[30:00] | That bully had it coming. | 那恶霸自找的 |
[30:03] | I knew I didn’t do it. | 我就知道不是我干的 |
[30:05] | Why did you help me? | 为什么帮我 |
[30:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:13] | What are you? | 你是什么鬼东西 |
[30:15] | At first, I saw you as the daughter that I never had. | 最初我只是把你当成我未曾拥有的女儿看待 |
[30:21] | I wanted to protect my, my little flower. | 我只想呵护你这朵小花 |
[30:28] | But you are no hothouse orchid. | 但你才不是温室里的花朵 |
[30:32] | There’s nothing fragile about you, Fiona. | 你一点也不脆弱 菲奥纳 |
[30:37] | As you, as you grew, | 你一天天成长 |
[30:40] | I began to see the-the fire in your belly | 我开始看到 你的斗志熊熊似火 |
[30:43] | and the steel running down your back. | 你的意志坚毅如钢 |
[30:47] | You were the most fearsome thing that ever lived. | 你是这世界上最让人生畏的生物 |
[30:54] | And while others only saw the ruthless manipulator, | 当别人只看到你无情的手段时 |
[31:00] | I saw so, so much more. | 我却 我却看到更多 |
[31:10] | And my feelings… became complicated. | 于是我的情感也随之变得复杂 |
[31:16] | And I fell in love… | 我爱上了你 |
[31:23] | but not like a father… | 不是父爱 |
[31:26] | like a man. | 是男女之爱 |
[31:41] | I don’t believe in ghosts. | 我不相信有鬼 |
[31:44] | Nor did I feel like one. | 我也不觉得自己是鬼 |
[31:45] | I felt like I was locked in an airless closet for eternity. | 我只觉得自己永远被锁在了密闭的柜子里 |
[31:51] | And when you arrived, | 而你的到来 |
[31:52] | you gave meaning to my endless, tortured days. | 让这无尽的痛苦和折磨变得有意义 |
[31:56] | All I want to do is give you pleasure. | 我只想带给你欢愉 |
[31:58] | You deserve it. Baby, you’ve lived through so much. | 这是你应得的 宝贝 你经历了这么多 |
[32:14] | Jesus Christ… | 老天 |
[32:16] | you call that a seduction, huh? | 这也叫调情吗 |
[32:19] | What an idiot, | 太愚蠢了 |
[32:21] | telling me my life story, how you watched me grow old. | 讲述我的人生 讲述你如何看着我日益衰老 |
[32:25] | What was that, a mercy lay?! | 之前算什么 同情性爱吗 |
[32:29] | It was a, a culmination. | 那是故事的高潮 |
[32:35] | Zip me up. | 给我拉上 |
[32:42] | No, you keep your distance, lover boy. | 别 你离我远点 小情种 |
[32:47] | Go haunt someone else’s life! | 别阴魂不散缠着我 |
[33:04] | Hey, Spalding. | 你好啊 斯伯丁 |
[33:06] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[33:08] | Fine. | 还行 |
[33:11] | I feel fine. | 感觉还行 |
[33:18] | How am I…? | 我怎么可以… |
[33:29] | Whose tongue is this? | 这是谁的舌头 |
[33:32] | Yours. | 你的 |
[33:36] | I found it the other day, | 我前两天发现的 |
[33:38] | hidden away. | 藏得挺深 |
[33:40] | At first, I didn’t realize what it was. | 开始我还不知道这是什么 |
[33:43] | I mean, a severed tongue, stored away for 40 years? | 一条被切断的舌头 居然被保存了四十年 |
[33:46] | You’d think it’d be shriveled up | 肯定早已经风干了 |
[33:47] | like a slice of beef jerky by now. | 就像一片牛肉干一样 |
[33:50] | But it wasn’t. | 但并没有 |
[33:51] | It was wet, alive… | 它还是湿的 活的 |
[33:54] | because someone enchanted it. | 因为被施了巫术 |
[33:56] | Isn’t that right? | 我没说错吧 |
[33:59] | Yes. | 没有 |
[34:03] | M.S. “M.S.” | |
[34:06] | Myrtle Snow. | 默特尔·斯诺 |
[34:08] | She wanted you to tell the truth. | 她想要你说出真相 |
[34:10] | But that was the last thing that you wanted to do. | 但那是你最不想做的事 |
[34:12] | So you cut it out of your own head. | 所以你亲手割掉了自己的舌头 |
[34:16] | Answer me! | 说话 |
[34:17] | Yes! | 是的 |
[34:21] | Bet you didn’t know that she kept it. | 但你肯定不知道她还保存了下来 |
[34:23] | But Myrtle wasn’t witch enough to restore it. | 但默特尔的法力不足以让你的舌头复原 |
[34:28] | But I’m not Myrtle. | 我可不是默特尔 |
[34:32] | Infernales, curare hominem. | [咒语] |
[34:36] | Restitue eum ad naturam. | [咒语] |
[34:39] | Infernales, curare hominem. | [咒语] |
[34:42] | Restitue eum ad naturam. | [咒语] |
[35:08] | What do you want from me, hmm? | 你想要什么 |
[35:11] | The only thing that you can’t refuse me. | 你唯一无法拒绝的事 |
[35:16] | The truth. | 说出真相 |
[35:18] | Did you kill Madison Montgomery? | 是你杀了麦迪逊·蒙哥马利吗 |
[35:20] | M-Madison Montgomery is alive. | 麦迪逊·蒙哥马利还活着 |
[35:26] | – That wasn’t the question. – No! | -我问的不是这个 -不是 |
[35:30] | I didn’t kill her. | 不是我杀了她 |
[35:31] | But you know who did. | 但你知道是谁杀的 |
[35:34] | Yes! | 是 |
[35:36] | I do! | 我知道 |
[35:38] | Say the name. | 说出名字 |
[35:41] | – Please don’t make me! – Say the name. | -求你别逼我 -说出名字 |
[35:47] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[35:51] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[35:54] | Fiona Goode! | 菲奥娜·古德 |
[35:58] | I say her name. | 我说了她的名字 |
[36:00] | I bless it! | 我祝福她 |
[36:02] | As long as there is a tongue in this head, I will say it! | 只要我有舌头 我就会说出她的名字 |
[36:05] | I will always say her name! | 我会一直说着她的名字 |
[36:06] | Fiona Goode! | 菲奥娜·古德 |
[36:08] | Our Supreme! | 我们的超级女巫 |
[36:11] | She’s not your Supreme, Spalding. | 她不是你的超级女巫 斯伯丁 |
[36:13] | She’s your employer. | 她是你的雇主 |
[36:15] | You’re not a part of this coven. | 你又不是女巫团的 |
[36:17] | My family has served this coven… | 我的家族侍奉女巫团 |
[36:22] | for ten generations. | 已经十代了 |
[36:26] | I have devoted my life to it. | 我也将毕生奉献给女巫团 |
[36:29] | Not anymore. | 以后不必了 |
[36:34] | You’re done talking. | 你言尽于此 |
[37:01] | Care for a nibble? | 要尝尝吗 |
[37:03] | I’m not here for that. | 我不是来找吃的 |
[37:05] | I need to ask you something. | 我要问你点事 |
[37:11] | What’s the worst thing you ever did? | 你做过的最恶劣的事是什么 |
[37:17] | The past is best left buried. | 往事最好不要再提 |
[37:21] | I feel like maybe we have a connection. | 我觉得我们心意相通 |
[37:25] | And my mama always said | 我妈妈总说 |
[37:27] | that in order to be a true friend, | 要做真正的朋友 |
[37:30] | you have to see the ugly | 就得深知其内心的丑恶 |
[37:32] | to appreciate the good. | 欣赏良善的一面 |
[37:33] | You think we could be true friends? | 你觉得我们能成为真正的朋友吗 |
[37:38] | I perhaps had one slight regret. | 有件事是让我有点后悔 |
[37:48] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[37:50] | I’ve missed your presence for the last fortnight. | 我这两周都没见到你 |
[37:53] | Rumor has it that you gave birth to a baby. | 有传言说你生了个孩子 |
[37:57] | Yes, ma’am, a healthy baby boy. | 是的 夫人 一个健康的男孩 |
[37:59] | Oh, Ida says he’s beautiful | 艾达说他长得很漂亮 |
[38:02] | with a complexion as light as cream. | 肤如凝脂 |
[38:05] | What’s the boy’s name? | 这孩子叫什么 |
[38:07] | Haven’t settled on one yet, ma’am. | 还没定呢 夫人 |
[38:10] | I’ve always been fond of “Pierre” as a boy’s name. | 我一直觉得男孩子叫”皮埃尔”挺好的 |
[38:14] | Have you now? | 是吗 |
[38:16] | Kitchen’s too hard for a new mother. | 厨房的活对一个初产妇来说太重了 |
[38:18] | Now that Borquita is serving her punishment, | 既然波姬塔正在受罚 |
[38:21] | I need a new handmaiden. | 我需要一个新的侍女 |
[38:23] | Would you come to my boudoir tonight? | 你今晚来我房间好吗 |
[38:25] | Help me with my beauty treatments? | 帮我做美容 |
[38:27] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[38:29] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 夫人 |
[38:35] | Elixir de jeunesse. | 青春活泉凝胶 |
[38:38] | This little jar came all the way from Paris. | 这一小罐是千里迢迢从巴黎运来的 |
[38:41] | Madame Lafayette swore it took ten years off her face. | 拉法耶特夫人号称这让她年轻了十岁 |
[38:45] | I could’ve saved a fortune if I’d only seen | 要是我在大白天看到这个贱人 |
[38:47] | the bitch in broad daylight. | 就能省下这笔钱了 |
[38:50] | They’re all worthless. | 全都没用 |
[38:52] | Every single one. | 一个有用的都没有 |
[38:54] | Except this. | 除了这个 |
[38:56] | My own concoction. | 我的独家秘方 |
[38:59] | The formulation of which I will carry with me to my grave. | 这个方子我要带到坟墓里去 |
[39:04] | Let’s play a game. | 我们玩个游戏吧 |
[39:06] | Can you guess one of the secret ingredients? | 你猜猜这里面的一剂秘密配方是什么 |
[39:09] | It looks like blood, ma’am. | 好像是血 夫人 |
[39:11] | Very good. | 猜得没错 |
[39:13] | You’re a smart girl. | 好聪明的姑娘 |
[39:15] | But this batch is extra special. | 但是这一批尤其不同 |
[39:18] | Can you guess why? | 你猜猜为什么 |
[39:24] | Came from a boy. | 因为这是一个男孩的血 |
[39:26] | Newly born. | 新生儿 |
[39:29] | Youth begets youth. | 以青春换青春 |
[39:33] | I know who’s been between your legs, whore. | 我知道谁上过你的床 婊子 |
[39:37] | You needn’t bother to give that baby a name. | 不必费心给那个孩子起名了 |
[39:49] | You didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[39:51] | Couldn’t have a high yellow bastard growing up in my house, | 我不能容忍一个混血杂种在我家长大 |
[39:54] | laying claims to our fortune. | 继承我们的财产 |
[39:56] | The poor girl, next morning she threw herself off the balcony. | 可怜的女孩 第二天早上她从阳台一跃而下 |
[40:02] | Cracked her head open on the pavement. | 在人行道上把脑袋摔得粉碎 |
[40:05] | Cracked it open like an egg. | 就像一颗鸡蛋似的 |
[40:09] | We buried her with her baby. | 我们把她和孩子合葬在一起 |
[40:11] | It was the right thing to do. | 也算干了件好事 |
[40:13] | You have no idea what doing the right thing even means. | 你根本不知道什么叫好事 |
[40:17] | I’m learning, Queenie. | 我还在学习 奎尼 |
[40:19] | You must understand. | 你一定要理解 |
[40:21] | It wasn’t only a different time. | 当时不仅时代不同 |
[40:23] | It was a different world. | 社会环境也不一样 |
[40:28] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[40:30] | I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[40:34] | To have someone. | 能有一个 |
[40:38] | A true friend. | 真正的朋友 |
[40:40] | To guide me. | 来引导我 |
[41:53] | What have you been up to? | 你干嘛去了 |
[41:54] | Nothing. Do you mind? | 没什么 介意出去吗 |
[41:57] | No, I don’t mind. | 不 我不介意 |
[42:00] | But you do. | 但你介意了 |
[42:01] | What are we talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[42:02] | Come on, Zoe. | 拜托 佐伊 |
[42:03] | What you walked in on before. | 你刚才撞见的事 |
[42:05] | None of my business. | 不关我的事 |
[42:06] | You brought the dude back from the dead. | 你把他救回来了 |
[42:08] | You must like him a little. | 肯定多少有点喜欢他吧 |
[42:11] | Brought you back, too. | 我也把你复活了 |
[42:13] | Starting to wish you hadn’t? | 开始后悔了吗 |
[42:16] | Look, it’s not like we can be together anyways. | 反正我们也不可能在一起 |
[42:19] | Why not? | 为什么不可能 |
[42:21] | It’s gonna be different with Kyle. | 凯尔不一样的 |
[42:23] | He already died once. | 他已经死过一次了 |
[42:24] | It’s gonna take more than just that thing between your legs | 你两腿之间的东西 |
[42:26] | to kill him. | 可杀不了他 |
[42:28] | Don’t be disgusting. | 别恶心人了 |
[42:35] | So, what? You’re done with him? | 怎么 你玩完了 |
[42:38] | Not even close. | 还早呢 |
[42:39] | Being with him is the only time | 自从我复生后 |
[42:40] | I felt anything since I came back. | 只有跟他在一起才会有感觉 |
[42:42] | I’m not giving him up. | 我不会放弃他的 |
[42:45] | But that doesn’t mean you have to, either. | 而你也不必放手 |
[42:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[42:52] | We’ll just take turns. | 我们就轮流上吧 |
[42:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[44:23] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[44:28] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[44:37] | I must confess my nerves do flutter a bit | 我得承认 一想到要改变发型 |
[44:40] | when I think of changing my hair stylings. | 我就有点紧张 |
[44:44] | Girl, you had that same old stanky hairstyle | 姐们 你那可怕的发型已经留了 |
[44:47] | for over 150 years. | 150多年了 |
[44:48] | It’s time to switch it up, okay? | 也该换换了好吗 |
[45:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[45:07] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[45:13] | Madame LaLaurie. | 拉劳里夫人 |
[45:16] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[45:19] | It’s been such a long time. | 好久不见啊 |
[45:24] | No. | 不 |
[45:28] | You don’t know this woman. | 你不认识这个女人 |
[45:30] | What she will do to me. | 不知道她会对我做出什么 |
[45:31] | Yes, I do. | 我认识 |
[45:33] | It’s the reason I brought you here, you dumb bitch. | 所以我才带你来这里 蠢婊子 |
[45:40] | No. | 不 |
[45:42] | No! | 不 |
[45:43] | No, no! | 不要 |
[45:47] | No! | 不 |
[45:51] | No! | 不 |
[45:53] | No, please! | 不 求你了 |
[45:57] | – Please! No! – Mon chérie, | -求你了 不 -亲爱的 |
[46:02] | it’s been such a busy day, | 今日琐事繁多 |
[46:04] | I forgot to apply my Retin-A. | 我都忘记涂面霜了 |
[46:08] | You care to make the first cut? | 介意开第一刀吗 |
[46:12] | I’d love to. | 乐意之至 |
[46:15] | Wha…? No! | 什么 不 |
[46:16] | You stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[46:19] | You stay away from me, you hear me?! | 别靠近我 听见了吗 |
[46:22] | You stay away! | 走开 |
[47:38] | Beautiful. | 真美 |