时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Ah, Governor and Mrs. Roman, | 州长和罗曼夫人 |
[00:30] | you honor our home with your presence. | 你们的光临让寒舍蓬荜生辉 |
[00:32] | May I present my son, Jacques. | 请允许我介绍我的儿子 扎克 |
[00:36] | And this is my oldest, Borquita. | 这位是我的长女 波姬塔 |
[00:41] | Charmed. | 受宠若惊 |
[00:44] | My, my, Jacques, what a suave fellow you are. | 天啊 扎克 你真是个俊朗的青年 |
[00:48] | But I wonder if you’re brave enough to visit my Chamber of Horrors. | 不过你是否有勇气参观我的恐怖之屋呢 |
[00:52] | 新奥尔良 万圣节之夜 1833年 | |
[00:55] | Mother, I doubt that Jacques is interested. | 母亲 扎克应该不会感兴趣的吧 |
[00:58] | I might find the courage if the lovely Borquita was by my side. | 若有佳人波姬塔作伴 我必勇气倍增 |
[01:01] | I fairly swoon when I see the moment of terror | 每每看到英俊脸庞上布满恐惧 |
[01:04] | register on a handsome face. | 都令我心花怒放 |
[01:07] | Makes me feel young again. | 让我重温少时热血 |
[01:11] | This way. | 这边来 |
[01:23] | Can you guess what’s in the bowl? | 能猜到碗里盛的是什么吗 |
[01:30] | Madame LaLaurie, it must have taken you all afternoon | 拉劳里夫人 您一定整个下午 |
[01:32] | to peel these grapes. | 都在剥葡萄皮吧 |
[01:42] | Would you care to try your hand at the next surprise? | 想不想再试试”手气”呢 |
[01:47] | I’ll give you a hint. | 给你个提示 |
[01:48] | They’re long | 它们又长 |
[01:50] | and… wet and… | 又湿 |
[01:53] | very slippery. | 还很滑 |
[01:58] | I’d… venture to guess a string of sausages? | 我猜 是串香肠吧 |
[02:11] | Oh, you’re not man enough for my Borquita, | 你太胆小了 配不上波姬塔 |
[02:16] | much less my Chamber of Horrors. | 更别提来我的恐怖之屋了 |
[02:22] | I’ll never have a husband. | 我永远都嫁不出去了 |
[02:24] | Not with mother around. | 只要母亲还在身旁 |
[02:25] | She’s horrible. | 她太可憎了 |
[02:26] | To us and the slaves. | 对我们和奴隶都是如此 |
[02:29] | Who would ever suspect foul play | 没人会怀疑为横死的母亲 |
[02:32] | from the grieving daughters of their beloved mother’s untimely death? | 披麻戴孝的孝顺女儿们 就是弑母的真凶 |
[02:36] | You are wicked, Borquita. | 你太邪恶了 波姬塔 |
[02:38] | The only question is how. | 唯一的问题是 怎么做 |
[02:41] | – Mother. – Y’all gonna miss the entire party | -母亲 -你们再在这里七嘴八舌 |
[02:44] | if you sit up here chattering like little birds. | 就要错过整个晚会了 |
[02:47] | Come on downstairs now and be festive, my darlings. | 快下来欢歌庆祝吧 亲爱的女儿们 |
[02:51] | Dessert is about to be served. | 马上就要上甜点了 |
[02:58] | My dear, the guests have been asking after you. | 亲爱的 客人们都在找你呢 |
[03:00] | Send me Bastien and two strong slaves. | 让巴斯蒂安带两个强壮的奴隶过来 |
[03:04] | Don’t ponder, Louis. Just do it! | 迟疑什么 路易 快去办 |
[03:33] | Throw her in the cage. | 把她扔到笼子里 |
[03:42] | Break her leg if you must. | 不行就夹断她的腿 |
[03:46] | We were never gonna do nothing. | 我们没想真的去做 |
[03:49] | It was just silly talk. | 只是一时的蠢话 |
[03:51] | It’s because of my love for your plain faces | 只因我对你们这些蠢货还有恻隐之心 |
[03:54] | that you can still draw breath. | 否则你们早就见阎王了 |
[04:00] | Be good, little birds, | 好好表现 姑娘们 |
[04:03] | and I’ll set you free in a year. | 我明年就会放你们出来 |
[04:06] | A year? | 明年 |
[04:06] | Just in time for next Hallows’ Eve. | 刚好能赶上下一个万圣节之夜 |
[04:11] | And you, | 至于你 |
[04:13] | ringleader of the feebleminded, | 乌合之众的小首领 |
[04:17] | you’ve earned a special present. | 恭喜你得到了特别奖励 |
[04:20] | On Christmas morning, | 圣诞节的早上 |
[04:21] | I’m gonna stuff your conniving mouth | 我会在你毫无节制的烂嘴里 |
[04:23] | – full of shit. – No. | -塞满粪便 -不 |
[04:26] | No! No! No! No! No! No! | 不要啊 |
[04:41] | It’s too late now | 太迟了 |
[04:44] | even to light the bonfires of protection. | 连点燃篝火护身都来不及 |
[04:50] | All hell has opened up on our doorstep. | 地狱之门在我们屋前敞开 |
[04:52] | You guys, did you get a load of what’s going on outside? | 你们知道外面到底怎么回事吗 |
[06:27] | Let me see your face! | 让我看看你的脸 |
[06:28] | – It’s burning! – Oh, my God! Someone call an ambulance! | -好烫 -天啊 快叫救护车 |
[06:33] | My God! Somebody help us! | 天啊 谁来救救我们 |
[06:41] | Let me see! I have to see! | 让我看看 我得看看 |
[06:42] | Let me see it! | 让我看看 |
[07:03] | Are you Mrs. Foxx’s mother? | 你是福克斯女士的母亲吗 |
[07:06] | What did they do to her? | 他们对她做了什么 |
[07:07] | Her eyes looked like marbles. | 她的眼睛看着就像玻璃球 |
[07:10] | Our best guess is someone threw sulfuric acid on her. | 可能性最大的是有人对她泼了硫酸 |
[07:14] | I’ve only seen burns like this in industrial accidents. | 我只在工业事故中见过如此严重的烧伤 |
[07:17] | It burned through the optic nerves. | 她的视神经已经被烧穿了 |
[07:19] | I’m no… | 我是… |
[07:21] | debutante, doctor. So just tell me. | 见过世面的 医生 跟我说实话吧 |
[07:24] | Is she blind or not? | 她是不是瞎了 |
[07:27] | The ocular structure’s intact, but… | 眼部结构还完好无损 但 |
[07:29] | we couldn’t save her eyesight. | 恐怕她已经失明了 |
[07:31] | You… What are you saying? | 你 你说什么 |
[07:34] | What are you telling me? | 你跟我说什么呢 |
[07:35] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:36] | What are you telling me? | 你在说什么胡话 |
[07:37] | Huh? You piece of shit! | 你这个人渣 |
[07:39] | I want to talk to a doctor! | 我要见真正的医生 |
[07:42] | – Should I call the cops? – No. | -要不要报警 -不 |
[07:44] | No, it’s all right. | 不用 没事的 |
[07:57] | What are they? | 那些是什么东西 |
[07:58] | They’re dead. | 他们已经死了 |
[07:59] | I can’t hear them. | 我听不见他们 |
[08:06] | Everyone get away from the windows. | 大家都离窗户远一点 |
[08:07] | Come on! And kill the lights. | 快点 把灯关掉 |
[08:09] | – Um, I think they know we’re home. – Close the drapes. | -他们应该知道我们在家 -把窗帘拉上 |
[08:13] | We need Fiona. | 得让菲奥娜赶快回来 |
[08:14] | You guys, it’s a prank. | 各位 这只是恶作剧 |
[08:16] | They’re not even doing anything. | 他们只是傻愣愣地站在那里罢了 |
[08:19] | It’s her voice mail. | 转到语音信箱了 |
[08:21] | I don’t know. Maybe we should call the cops. | 怎么办 也许我们该报警 |
[08:23] | No, Fiona wouldn’t like it, | 不行 菲奥娜会生气的 |
[08:24] | and I’d be more scared of her | 比起外面那些东西 |
[08:26] | than those things outside. | 我更害怕她 |
[08:27] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[08:29] | You shouldn’t be out of bed. | 你应该躺着休息的 |
[08:31] | Tell it to the Army of Darkness. | 这话你向黑暗军团说去 |
[08:32] | This is crazy. I can handle a bunch of neighborhood kids. | 太扯了 这帮邻居家的小孩就交给我吧 |
[08:57] | Okay, you had your fun. | 行啦 你们玩够了吧 |
[08:59] | You spooked a houseful of girls. Time to go. | 把一屋子的女孩都吓坏了 该散了 |
[09:03] | Come on, buddy. | 拜托 伙计 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | Come on. Get moving. | 快啊 回去吧 |
[09:15] | Dude, your prosthetics look awesome. | 老兄 你的妆容酷毙了 |
[09:24] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[09:37] | Begin. | 开始 |
[10:03] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[10:03] | Come on. | 过来 |
[10:05] | We got to help Luke! | 我们得帮帮卢克 |
[10:07] | The front door’s no good. | 前门也没戏 |
[10:08] | We’re completely surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[10:11] | If we can’t go out, we’ll go up. | 如果不能往外跑 我们就上楼 |
[10:13] | We have to get away from all these windows. | 得远离这些窗户 |
[10:16] | Spalding! | 斯伯丁 |
[10:26] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:28] | My daughters are out there. | 我的女儿们在外面 |
[10:29] | Your daughters are dead! You want to be dead, too? | 你的女儿们都死了 你也想死吗 |
[10:31] | It is a consummation devoutly to be wished. | 这可是我毕生所愿 |
[10:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:38] | Queenie, do you think you can make it up to the attic? | 奎尼 你能上到阁楼去吗 |
[10:39] | Spalding’s room. We can barricade ourselves inside. | 去斯伯丁的房间 我们可以躲在里面 |
[10:41] | Fine. Then pick a room! | 那行 随便挑个房间 |
[10:43] | Okay? Just get upstairs! Go! | 好吗 赶快上楼 快去 |
[10:45] | Now! | 立刻 |
[10:47] | Nan? | 楠 |
[10:49] | Shit! | 该死 |
[10:54] | Nan! Save yourself. Go. | 楠 你赶快逃命吧 走啊 |
[10:56] | I’m not leaving you here. | 我不会扔下你的 |
[10:57] | Cordelia’s car. Come on! | 去科迪莉亚的车里 快走 |
[11:10] | What are they? What do they want? | 他们是什么 他们要什么 |
[11:13] | Us. | 我们 |
[13:16] | You didn’t throw that acid, but you might as well have. | 虽不是你泼的酸 但也是你惹来的祸 |
[13:23] | Code blue NICU, bed five. | 蓝色警报 新生儿重症监护病房 五号床 |
[13:25] | Code blue NICU, bed five. | 蓝色警报 新生儿重症监护病房 五号床 |
[13:29] | Team to ICU… | 在重症监护病房集合 |
[14:00] | Stillborn, or did it die after? | 是死胎 还是生下后死的 |
[14:04] | Stillborn. | 死胎 |
[14:06] | Is it a girl or a boy? | 是女孩还是男孩 |
[14:10] | They didn’t tell me. | 他们没告诉我 |
[14:14] | She’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[14:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:21] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[14:23] | No! | 不要 |
[14:24] | No, I don’t want to look at her! | 不 我不想看她 |
[14:27] | No, I don’t want to look at her. | 我不想看她 |
[14:28] | Come on, hold her. | 来吧 抱着她 |
[14:30] | Hold her. She’s your daughter. | 抱抱她 她是你的女儿 |
[14:33] | You have to keep them close | 你得抱紧她 |
[14:37] | so they feel safe. | 这样她才会感到安全 |
[14:46] | Now talk to her. | 跟她说说话 |
[14:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:50] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么你要这么做 |
[14:51] | My baby is dead. | 我的孩子已经死了 |
[14:52] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不是的 |
[14:55] | Come on, talk to her. | 来吧 跟她说说话 |
[14:59] | Tell her… “I love you more than the whole world.” | 告诉她 “我爱你胜过世上一切” |
[15:04] | Come on. | 说啊 |
[15:07] | Say it to her. | 告诉她 |
[15:09] | I love you more than the whole world. | 我爱你胜过世上一切 |
[15:11] | You’re the most beautiful baby. | 你是世上最漂亮的孩子 |
[15:15] | Tell her how beautiful she is. | 告诉她 她有多漂亮 |
[15:17] | Please. I can’t… do this. | 求你了 我做不到 |
[15:19] | Tell her how beautiful she is. | 快说她有多漂亮 |
[15:21] | You’re so beautiful. | 你长得很漂亮 |
[15:25] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[15:27] | You’re beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[15:28] | Now say, “I’ll never leave you.” | 告诉她 “我永远不会离开你” |
[15:33] | I’ll… I’ll never leave you. | 我永远不会离开你 |
[15:35] | I’ll be your mother… | 我会做你的母亲 |
[15:38] | until you die. | 直到你死去 |
[15:40] | Tell her. | 跟她说 |
[15:42] | I’ll be your mother | 我会做你的母亲 |
[15:45] | until the day you die. | 直到你死去的那天 |
[15:48] | Tell her again. | 再跟她说一遍 |
[15:51] | I’ll be your mother | 我会做你的母亲 |
[15:54] | until you die. | 直到你死去 |
[16:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[16:14] | She’s breathing! | 她在呼吸 |
[16:18] | She’s breathing! | 她在呼吸 |
[16:52] | Get away from there! | 快从那边滚开 |
[16:53] | Over here, you rotting pieces of shit! | 来这边 你们这堆烂肉 |
[16:55] | Come on! Come on! | 来呀 来呀 |
[16:56] | That’s it. Come on, yeah. | 这就对了 过来 |
[16:57] | Come on, come to mama. | 来妈妈这儿 |
[17:04] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[17:23] | You’re not fine, | 你身体还不行 |
[17:24] | and you’re my responsibility. | 我要对你负责 |
[17:26] | You never should have been allowed out of this bed. | 你根本不该下床的 |
[17:28] | You! Butler! | 你 管家 |
[17:30] | See she stays put. I’m going downstairs and get some ice. | 看着她 我下楼拿点冰块 |
[17:33] | And get me a Coke! | 顺便带瓶可乐 |
[18:00] | Who’s there? | 谁在那边 |
[18:16] | Borquita! | 波姬塔 |
[18:25] | My daughter! | 我的女儿 |
[18:29] | My child. | 我的孩子 |
[18:43] | Borquita. | 波姬塔 |
[18:49] | What has she done to you? | 她对你做了什么 |
[18:52] | No. | 不对 |
[18:55] | What have I done to you? | 是我对你做了什么 |
[19:03] | Borquita, | 波姬塔 |
[19:04] | there must be… | 你心里 |
[19:06] | something still inside you | 一定还有一丝人性 |
[19:09] | that… that… knows the mother who bore you. | 让你辨认出生你的母亲 |
[19:18] | Come back to me, child. | 回到我身边来 孩子 |
[19:20] | I would make amends. | 我会补偿你的 |
[19:26] | Borquita. | 波姬塔 |
[19:29] | You do know me. | 你真的认识我 |
[20:00] | She should have been back already. | 她早该回来了 |
[20:03] | Go see what’s keeping her? | 去看看怎么这么久 |
[20:21] | Spalding? | 斯伯丁 |
[20:24] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[20:26] | Spalding?! | 斯伯丁 |
[20:32] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[21:27] | Holy shit, you killed it. | 我的天 你杀了它 |
[21:33] | She had a monster for a mother. | 她有个魔鬼般的母亲 |
[21:39] | This last act… | 这最后一击 |
[21:42] | was the only kindness I ever did for her. | 是我对她做过的唯一的善事 |
[22:03] | I think I’m bleeding out. | 我快失血而死了 |
[22:05] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你那样的 |
[22:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:44] | Get him inside, go! | 带他进去 快 |
[23:43] | Be in your nature. | 尘归尘 土归土 |
[23:49] | Shit. | 该死 |
[23:58] | I don’t know what that was, | 虽然我不知道是什么 |
[24:00] | but they got some real power in that witch house now. | 但现在那个女巫宅子里有了真正的力量 |
[24:20] | Well, look who finally showed up. | 瞧瞧 有人终于出现了 |
[24:22] | I’ve been driving all night from Lake Charles. | 我从查尔斯湖连夜开车来的 |
[24:24] | It’s a four-hour drive… | 开了四个小时… |
[24:26] | I don’t have to defend myself to you. | 我不需要在你面前辩解什么 |
[24:28] | Why don’t you go sleep it off? | 你干嘛不去睡一觉 清醒清醒 |
[24:30] | I’m here now. | 我来了 |
[24:31] | You can stop pretending you actually care about her. | 你就不用假装关心她了 |
[24:33] | Now, I may not have been the mother she needed me to be, | 也许我不是她所需要的那种母亲 |
[24:38] | but I can smell the bullshit in your pockets | 但我能嗅出你的狗屁谎话 |
[24:41] | even if she can’t. | 尽管她不能 |
[24:43] | I begged her not to marry you. | 我求她不要嫁给你 |
[24:45] | You’re a loser, | 你是个失败者 |
[24:46] | running around your whole life chasing after penny jobs, huh? | 一辈子都在追逐些蝇头小利 |
[24:50] | You’re one step up from the men who stand in front of Home Depot. | 你跟那些流浪汉之间也就一步之遥 |
[24:54] | At least I come home to her. | 至少我知道回家陪她 |
[24:56] | I’ve never just abandoned her. | 我永远不会抛弃她 |
[24:57] | ‘Cause you know she is the best you’ll ever have. | 因为你知道她是你能得到的最好的女人 |
[25:00] | Thank Christ you couldn’t knock her up. | 谢天谢地你没能让她怀孕 |
[25:02] | Can you imagine her with an infant now | 你能想象她一个人带着幼子 |
[25:04] | after you run off because you can’t take | 只因你无法忍受家有盲妻的压力 |
[25:07] | the pressures of a blind wife? | 早早跑路了 |
[25:10] | Permanently? | 永远看不见了吗 |
[25:13] | Oh, boy, here come the crocodile tears. | 别猫哭耗子假慈悲了 |
[25:18] | No, Fiona, no, you will not do this to us. | 不 菲奥娜 你别想得逞 |
[25:21] | She hates you. | 她恨你 |
[25:22] | You hear that, you piece of shit? | 你听到了吗 你这个臭婊子 |
[25:24] | I love her and she knows it. | 她知道我爱她 |
[25:26] | You are the one that doesn’t belong here. | 你才是局外人 |
[25:27] | You are the one that needs to go away! | 你才应该滚蛋 |
[25:28] | I don’t care who it is, | 不管你们谁滚 |
[25:30] | but one of you is leaving or I’m calling security. | 赶紧的 不然我要叫保安了 |
[25:38] | You have 15 minutes with her, | 给你15分钟 |
[25:39] | and then I’ll be back and you will disappear. | 我回来的时候 你最好已经消失了 |
[25:45] | You can go on your own or my way. | 你可以自己走人 不然就我动手 |
[25:49] | I don’t care which. | 随你怎么选 |
[25:52] | Although I’d prefer the latter. | 不过我倒宁愿由我动手 |
[26:14] | I’m here, baby. | 我在呢 宝贝 |
[26:16] | Can you feel me? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[26:18] | I don’t care what they did to you. | 不管他们对你做了什么 |
[26:22] | I promise I’m never going away. | 我保证不会离开你 |
[26:25] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[26:57] | Fire purges and purifies, | 熊熊烈火能净化一切 |
[26:59] | scatters our enemies to the wind. | 化敌人为灰烬撒向风中 |
[27:02] | What blows away need not be explained. | 让它们随风而去 无须缘由 |
[27:08] | Okay, I think that’s the last of them. | 就剩这些了 |
[27:09] | This is nasty. | 太恶心了 |
[27:12] | Maybe we should get more cedar chips to mask the smell. | 我们大概得多拿点雪松木屑来遮住气味 |
[27:21] | How’s Luke? | 卢克怎么样了 |
[27:22] | Still asleep in my bed. | 还在我床上昏睡呢 |
[27:24] | We have to get him out of the house. | 我们得让他离开 |
[27:25] | He’s not well enough yet. | 他身体还不行 |
[27:27] | Well, he can’t stay here. | 但他不能待在这里 |
[27:28] | He can and he will. | 他可以 也会留下 |
[27:30] | No sense rushing him back | 在他恢复之前 |
[27:32] | to his holy roller mother till he recovers. | 不必把他送回他那宗教狂热的母亲身边 |
[27:34] | She’d only call the cops anyhow. | 反正到头来她都会报警 |
[27:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:40] | I like a witch who knows how to fight. | 我欣赏懂得如何战斗的女巫 |
[27:42] | You’ve done this coven a great service, Zoe. I won’t forget it. | 你为女巫们奋战 我不会忘记的 佐伊 |
[27:46] | Go on. | 接着烧 |
[28:11] | Those are my daughters. | 烧的可都是我的女儿们啊 |
[28:15] | The day they were born, | 打她们出生那天起 |
[28:16] | I sent such hopes and dreams to heaven. | 我就对她们怀抱希望和梦想 |
[28:21] | This is how it ends– | 却落得如此下场 |
[28:23] | in flames and decay. | 化为灰烬 |
[28:26] | They deserved a better mother than I could ever hope to be. | 我再怎么努力也不配做她们的母亲 |
[28:30] | Yes… | 是啊 |
[28:32] | I know the feeling. | 我感同身受 |
[28:36] | Perhaps our shared tragedies will… | 或许我们共同的经历 |
[28:40] | bring us closer together. | 会让我们更亲密 |
[28:45] | I doubt it. | 我不觉得 |
[28:46] | You are, after all, the maid. | 毕竟 你只是个下人 |
[28:53] | Time to deal with the rest of the trash, I see. | 看来还剩一个烂摊子要处理 |
[29:01] | Fiona Goode, | 菲奥纳·古德 |
[29:03] | you stand before this council | 你因严重疏忽大意 |
[29:04] | accused of gross neglect, malfeasance, | 玩忽职守 以及肆意妄为 |
[29:07] | and a willful disregard for the well-being of this coven. | 不顾女巫团的权益而接受理事会的审问 |
[29:10] | Since you arrived here, | 自从你来到这里 |
[29:11] | this house has been under attack from outside forces. | 这间屋子就不断遭受外来袭击 |
[29:15] | A young witch remains missing. | 一名年轻的女巫依然下落不明 |
[29:16] | The headmistress of this academy– your own daughter– | 学校校长 也就是你的女儿 |
[29:18] | lies blinded in a hospital. | 双目失明 躺在医院 |
[29:20] | Given the seriousness of these events | 考虑到这些事件的严重性 |
[29:22] | and after careful consideration, | 理事会经过深思熟虑 |
[29:24] | it is the grim duty of this council | 不得不严责你立即 |
[29:26] | to demand your immediate, | 且无条件地 |
[29:27] | unconditional abdication as Supreme of this coven. | 辞去超级女巫的职位 |
[29:30] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是针对你 |
[29:32] | And given that the new Supreme has not shown herself yet? | 但下任超级女巫还没有出现呢 |
[29:37] | Until such time, | 在此之前 |
[29:38] | the coven shall fall under the stewardship of this council. | 女巫团划归理事会管理 |
[29:42] | How convenient. | 坐着说话不腰疼 |
[29:45] | She couldn’t inherit the Supremacy, | 这个女人自己没能成为超级女巫 |
[29:47] | so she has enlisted her lapdogs to help steal it. | 于是就招揽傀儡帮她篡权 |
[29:51] | I beg your pardon. | 你再说一遍 |
[29:52] | Oh, yes, you will beg, | 你会求饶的 |
[29:55] | but you will not be pardoned, | 但没人会原谅你 |
[29:57] | Myrtle Snow, not for what you have done. | 默特尔·斯诺 你以为能逃脱罪责吗 |
[30:02] | What does she mean? | 她在说什么 |
[30:03] | It’s a trick, a gambit. | 这是她的伎俩 扯开话题 |
[30:05] | She’s desperate. | 她走投无路了 |
[30:06] | Well, it’s not going to work, not this time. | 这次没用了 |
[30:09] | This council’s decision is unanimous and final. | 这是理事会一致通过的最终决定 |
[30:11] | We will not sit here and listen to… | 我们不会坐在这儿 听你… |
[30:13] | You will sit! | 你会坐下 |
[30:18] | And you will listen. | 也会好好听着 |
[30:24] | Now, it’s true this coven has been under attack | 没错 女巫团近期是一直遭受攻击 |
[30:27] | but not from outside– | 但并不是来自外界 |
[30:29] | from inside. | 而是内讧 |
[30:31] | Our enemy hides in plain sight. | 敌人就近在眼前 |
[30:38] | Walks freely among us unseen. | 在我们身边自由行走 |
[30:43] | Our enemy has a face and I have seen this face. | 她的容貌 我亲眼看见了 |
[30:49] | This face has a name. | 这个人就是… |
[30:53] | – Myrtle Snow. – Outrageous lies. | -默特尔·斯诺 -一派胡言 |
[30:56] | Did you think that by destroying my daughter, | 你以为毁了我的女儿 |
[30:59] | you could destroy me? | 就能毁了我吗 |
[31:01] | How dare you accuse me of attacking Cordelia? | 你怎么敢诬陷我伤害了科迪莉亚 |
[31:04] | I’ve been more of a mother to that girl | 我对她就像对待亲生女儿一样 |
[31:06] | than you have ever been. | 我比你更像一个母亲 |
[31:07] | You latched on to my daughter | 我把女儿交给你照顾时 |
[31:10] | the minute I passed her into your care | 你就想占为己有 |
[31:13] | because you could never have one. | 因为你永远不可能有自己的骨肉 |
[31:15] | I never had children | 我没有孩子 |
[31:16] | because I dedicated my life to this coven. | 是因为我把毕生精力都献给了女巫团 |
[31:19] | The love you had for this coven and my daughter | 你对女巫团和我女儿的爱 |
[31:22] | has been eclipsed by the hatred you have of me. | 已经被你对我刻骨的恨意所吞噬侵蚀了 |
[31:25] | Will you listen to her? | 你们就这么听她胡言乱语吗 |
[31:26] | Next she’ll be accusing me of murdering | 下面她就该诬陷说是我 |
[31:28] | Madison Montgomery. | 我杀了麦迪逊·蒙哥马利 |
[31:29] | Well, you were here in New Orleans– | 说到这个 她失踪时 |
[31:31] | at the time of her disappearance, I mean. | 你刚好就在新奥尔良 |
[31:33] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[31:35] | I told you, she’s trying to confuse you. | 我说了 她想迷惑你们 |
[31:38] | You weren’t already in town when Madison went missing, were you? | 麦迪逊失踪时你还没到吧 |
[31:41] | Surely you would have told us that. | 不然你肯定会告诉我们的 |
[31:43] | Who is Jennifer Wooley? | 詹妮弗·伍利是谁 |
[31:46] | I’m sure I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:48] | Jennifer Wooley | 詹妮弗·伍利 |
[31:49] | is the Veronica Lake character | 是电影《我娶了一个女巫》里 |
[31:52] | in the movie I Married a Witch. | 维罗妮卡·莱克饰演的角色 |
[31:54] | Jennifer Wooley also happens to be the witless alias | 詹妮弗·伍利也恰好是 |
[31:59] | Myrtle used as a resident at the Chat Noire Motel. | 默特尔在黑猫旅馆登记的愚蠢化名 |
[32:10] | She has been here all these weeks. | 这些天她都待在那里 |
[32:13] | Planning this coup. | 谋划着这一切 |
[32:16] | She’s twisting everything! | 她在颠倒黑白 |
[32:18] | So, it’s true? | 是真的吗 |
[32:20] | You’ve been living here under a false name? | 你一直以假名生活在这里 |
[32:22] | She had to be stopped! | 快让她停止这荒谬的言论 |
[32:23] | Is that a confession? | 这算是认罪吗 |
[32:24] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[32:26] | I confess to nothing! | 我什么都没认 |
[32:27] | I don’t need a confession. | 我不需要你认罪 |
[32:29] | You have been caught red-handed. | 你被抓了现行 |
[32:31] | – You’re hurting me! – I’ll do more than hurt you! | -你弄疼我了 -我不止是要弄疼你 |
[32:34] | I will have justice. | 我还要替天行道 |
[32:37] | The same acid that disfigured my daughter did this. | 就是这种酸致我女儿毁容 也弄伤了你的手 |
[32:43] | Myrtle Snow… | 默特尔·斯诺 |
[32:44] | have you anything to say in your own defense? | 你还有什么要为自己辩解的吗 |
[32:46] | You know what she is. | 你知道她是什么人 |
[32:49] | Who would you believe? | 你相信谁 |
[32:50] | You give us no choice. | 你这样我别无选择 |
[32:55] | Burn the witch. | 烧死这个女巫 |
[32:57] | Seconded. | 附议 |
[32:59] | The decision of this council | 这是理事会一致通过的 |
[33:01] | is unanimous and final. | 最终决定 |
[33:09] | No need to bind me. | 不用把我绑起来 |
[33:11] | I shall not resist. | 我不会反抗的 |
[33:13] | Why would I? | 何必再挣扎 |
[33:14] | I’ve been swimming against the tide my whole life. | 我这一生都在和命运抗争 |
[33:18] | Look where it got me. | 看看我的下场 |
[33:20] | I’m used to being an outcast. | 我曾经无家可归 |
[33:23] | The freak. | 是个怪人 |
[33:24] | Until I found my place in this coven. | 直到在女巫团找到了一席之地 |
[33:28] | I thought I’d come home. | 我以为这就是我的家 |
[33:30] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[33:34] | I go proudly to the flame. | 我会骄傲地走向火焰 |
[33:39] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[33:42] | Burn me. | 烧死我 |
[34:00] | This is just a joke, right? | 这是开玩笑的吧 |
[34:02] | We’re not actually burning her. | 不会真的烧死她吧 |
[34:05] | You don’t mess with a Supreme. | 千万不要找超级女巫的麻烦 |
[35:19] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[35:21] | You’re all a bunch of little toads in a pot | 你们都是菲奥娜锅里的癞蛤蟆 |
[35:24] | that Fiona is slowly bringing to a boil. | 她会慢慢把你们煮熟 |
[35:28] | You won’t even feel it until it’s too late. | 等你们感觉到就已经太迟了 |
[35:32] | I’d rather burn than boil. | 我宁可被烧死 也不愿被她煮熟 |
[36:33] | Come in. | 进来 |
[36:35] | Queenie, well, what can I do for you? | 奎尼 有什么事吗 |
[36:39] | You can answer me a question. | 回答我一个问题 |
[36:41] | Yes? | 问吧 |
[36:46] | Today… | 今天 |
[36:49] | did I help you frame | 我帮你陷害的那个女人 |
[36:50] | a guilty woman or an innocent one? | 究竟是罪有应得 还是清白无辜 |
[36:53] | She’s been leading this coven to extinction! | 她会害死整个女巫团的 |
[36:54] | We’ve all said it! | 这是我们都认同的观点 |
[36:55] | She had to be stopped! | 快让她停止这荒谬的言论 |
[36:56] | Is that a confession? | 这算是认罪吗 |
[36:57] | What? No! I confess to nothing! | 什么 不 我什么都没认 |
[36:59] | You don’t need to confess. | 我不需要你认罪 |
[37:00] | You’ve been caught red-handed. | 你被抓了现行 |
[37:03] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[37:04] | I’ll do more than hurt you! | 我不止要弄疼你 |
[37:05] | I will have justice! | 我还要替天行道 |
[37:08] | The same acid that disfigured my daughter did this! | 就是这种酸致我女儿毁容 也弄伤了你的手 |
[37:12] | None of us are innocent, | 没有人是无辜的 |
[37:15] | no one. | 没有人 |
[37:18] | Look. When you came to me, I figure I owed you one | 你来找我时 我觉得欠你一个人情 |
[37:22] | ’cause you… you saved my life. | 因为你 救过我一命 |
[37:26] | But I thought we were going to oust her, not roast her. | 但我当时以为只是驱逐她 而不是烧死她 |
[37:28] | And now I can’t… I can’t close my eyes | 现在我只要一闭上眼睛 |
[37:31] | without seeing her burning body. | 就能看到她燃烧的死状 |
[37:32] | And the-the smell won’t leave my nose, I just… | 还有那挥之不去的焦臭味 我真的… |
[37:39] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我做不到 |
[37:42] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[37:46] | Do what, Queenie? | 做不到什么 奎尼 |
[37:51] | Live with this. | 此生背负这件事 |
[37:54] | Now, Queenie. | 奎尼 |
[37:56] | I can already sense a change in you. | 我已经感觉到了你的变化 |
[38:00] | Your mind is getting stronger. | 你的意志愈发坚强 |
[38:03] | You’ve taken an important first step. | 你已经迈出了重要的第一步 |
[38:06] | A necessary first step to fulfill your promise. | 那是完成你光荣使命必需的第一步 |
[38:10] | And under my tutelage, my mentorship, | 在我的指导和点拨下 |
[38:14] | well, you could rise to heights that you dare not even imagine. | 你可以达到你从前都不敢想象的高度 |
[38:21] | Even as high | 甚至成为 |
[38:24] | as the next Supreme. | 下一任超级女巫 |
[38:28] | Me? | 我吗 |
[38:30] | The Supreme? | 超级女巫 |
[38:31] | Well, why not? I mean… | 为什么不呢 |
[38:34] | maybe that’s what this coven needs. | 说不定这就是女巫团现在需要的 |
[38:37] | A Supreme of… | 一位黑人 |
[38:39] | color. | 超级女巫 |
[38:42] | Why not me, right? | 为什么不是我呢 |
[38:44] | – I’m as much witch as any of these others. – More. | -我跟其他女巫一样强 -比她们更强 |
[38:47] | And I am feeling stronger. | 我也觉得自己更有力 |
[38:49] | – More powerful. – Of course you are. | -更强大了 -必须的 |
[38:53] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:55] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[38:57] | Follow my instruction to the letter | 完全照我说的做 |
[39:00] | and you’ll be fine. | 就会没事了 |
[39:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:06] | I will. | 我会的 |