Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:04] 新奥尔良 1961年
[01:10] Oh, don’t you worry about a thing, mon cheri. 别担心 亲爱的
[01:12] I got you covered. 有我呢
[01:17] – Cora, what’s gotten into you today? – I’m sorry. -珂拉 你今天到底怎么了 -对不起
[01:19] I-It’s just Henry’s first day of high school. 今天是亨利第一天上高中
[01:22] – De La Salle. – The white school? -德拉萨高中 -白人学校
[01:24] It’s integrated. Earl and I decided to take a chance. 白人黑人兼收的 我和厄尔决定冒个险
[01:27] Give our son the best opportunity. 给儿子创造最好的机会
[01:30] You’re taking a big chance, I fear. 恐怕你这险冒得可不小
[01:33] Oh, times are changing, Marie. 时代在变化 玛丽
[01:35] President Kennedy’s in the White House. 肯尼迪都当上总统了
[01:36] Yeah? 是吗
[01:38] And the White Citizens’ Council of New Orleans 新奥尔良的白人公民理事会
[01:40] warned the city about the Congolese raping their daughters, 刚还警告市民说 刚果人强暴白人姑娘
[01:44] and the Burr Heads being forced into their schools. 黑鬼被强行纳入白人学校呢
[01:47] I have faith in the future. 我对未来有信心
[01:59] Get away from Henry! 放开亨利
[02:00] Get away from my boy! 离我儿子远点
[02:03] Oh, my beautiful baby boy! 我的心肝宝贝啊
[02:08] Look what they done to you. 他们都对你做了什么
[03:03] We done our duty tonight, boys. 今晚全靠我们自己了 伙计们
[03:05] Nobody else was gonna help us. 没人会来帮我们
[03:07] Governor did all he could. 州长已经尽力了
[03:09] Them niggers, they just keep coming. 那些黑鬼灭也灭不完
[03:44] Who was that? 是谁
[06:13] Now I give it to you. 现在我把它交给你
[06:17] Don’t be afraid. Use it. 别害怕 用这把刀
[06:19] Kill me for the sake of the coven. 为了女巫团 杀了我
[06:21] – No. No! – Yes. Come on. -不行 -来吧
[06:24] Don’t be afraid, do it. Come on, now, do it! 别怕 来啊 快杀了我
[06:27] I can’t! 我做不到
[06:28] Yes, you can, you stupid girl! 你行的 傻姑娘
[06:30] – No! – Do it and feel my power flow into you! -不 -杀了我 感受我的力量流进你的体内
[06:33] I know because I was standing where you’re standing! 我明白 因为当年我就站在你现在这个位置
[06:37] Stop yelling at me! 别再吼我了
[06:38] – Do it! Do it! – No! -快杀了我 -不
[06:39] Do it! Do it! 快动手啊
[06:56] She would’ve made a lousy Supreme. 她不会成为称职的超级女巫
[06:59] And that is something 在此时此刻
[07:00] this coven just can’t afford at this moment in history. 女巫团绝不能交到她手上
[07:10] It’s my duty to stay vital. 我必须承担重任
[07:41] Oh, Spalding… 斯伯丁
[07:43] I must confess… 我必须承认
[07:47] I’ve always enjoyed our little talks together. 我一直很喜欢跟你聊天
[07:51] Particularly 尤其是
[07:53] since you lost your tongue. 在你失去舌头之后
[07:56] It makes you seem… 让你看起来
[07:58] wiser, somehow. 更睿智
[08:01] More thoughtful. 更善解人意
[08:08] Deal with that. 处理一下
[08:19] Cordelia? 科迪莉亚
[08:28] I couldn’t stop it. 我没法让它停下来
[08:31] Jesus, what happened? 天啊 发生了什么
[08:33] It hurt me really badly. 它把我伤得很重
[08:35] What? What hurt you? 什么 什么弄伤了你
[08:47] Get up. 起床
[08:48] Cordelia, get up. I need your help. 科迪莉亚 快起床 我需要你帮忙
[08:55] My God, what happened? 天啊 怎么回事
[08:56] This girl was attacked 在你睡大觉时
[08:58] near to death while you slept. 这姑娘差点丧了命
[09:00] By who? 谁干的
[09:01] Not who. By what. 不是谁 是什么
[09:04] Some minion of hell or other. 牛头马面之类的妖怪
[09:06] Summoned by who? 被谁召唤来的
[09:08] Not one of our girls? 不会是咱家姑娘吧
[09:09] Oh, Christ, our girls couldn’t pull a rabbit out of a hat. 拜托 咱家姑娘连变戏法都不会
[09:12] This was dark art voodoo, 这是黑暗的巫毒术
[09:14] flat out. 一眼就能看出来
[09:16] Marie Laveau. 玛丽·拉文
[09:18] No doubt. 一定是她
[09:20] This is your fault. 这都怪你
[09:22] You went to see her. 你去找过她
[09:23] You deliberately provoked her. 故意挑事
[09:25] How would you know that? 你怎么知道的
[09:26] – Because she told me. – Yeah? -她亲口告诉我的 -是吗
[09:29] And what were you doing over that side of town? 你跑去那里干什么
[09:32] It was a personal matter. 是我的私事
[09:34] Christ, Delia! 天啊 迪莉娅
[09:36] Is that where you were sneaking off to this afternoon? 你今天下午就是偷溜去那儿了吗
[09:39] To the voodoos for some half-assed fertility spell? 找那些巫毒教徒为你施半吊子的生育咒
[09:43] Her Pochaut Medecine? 她的受孕术
[09:47] How much did she take you for? 她收了你多少钱
[09:49] Nothing, thanks to you. 一分都没要 多亏了你
[09:51] I left there with nothing. 我一无所获回来了
[09:53] Yeah, not even your dignity. 是啊 连你的尊严也一起丢掉了
[09:55] Christ. You as much as announced 老天 你这就相当于宣告
[09:57] that her magic was stronger than yours. Or mine! 她的法术比你强 也比我强
[09:59] Don’t you try to put this on me. You went there first. 别把错都推到我头上 是你先去那里的
[10:02] I went there to show strength. 我是去示威的
[10:05] And you undermined me 而你跑去求她帮忙
[10:09] by showing belly. 让我功亏一篑
[10:11] Mother? 母亲
[10:14] She’s not breathing. 她没气了
[10:17] Move. 让开
[10:42] I got a heartbeat. 摸到心跳了
[10:44] But maybe we should get her to a hospital. 也许我们该送她去医院
[10:46] No, that is out of the question. 不 绝对不行
[10:49] From now on, we handle everything internally. 从现在开始 所有事都要内部解决
[10:52] The last thing you want 你可不希望
[10:54] is to have the Council show up on your doorstep 理事会找到这里
[10:57] and question your competence. 质疑你的能力
[11:18] Get out of there. 出来
[11:30] She saved me… 她救了我
[11:32] that black girl. 那个黑人女孩
[11:35] That monster, it was Bastien. 那个怪物 是巴斯蒂安
[11:37] And the Voodoo Queen sent him here for me. 巫毒女王派他来找我的
[11:41] What do you think, I don’t know that? 你以为我不知道吗
[11:44] Just keep that information to yourself, you understand? 这件事对谁都不许提 明白吗
[11:48] And get out of here. 出去吧
[11:56] What if he comes back? 如果他回来了怎么办
[12:00] He won’t. 不会的
[12:20] All right, Miss Cora. 好了 珂拉小姐
[12:23] Are you ready to be dazzled? 准备好被惊艳了吗
[12:24] You know I am! 迫不及待了
[12:31] Cora, you look beautiful. 珂拉 你看起来漂亮极了
[12:32] She better. 她最好如此
[12:33] Miss Cora got a invite to the Mayor’s mansion tonight 珂拉小姐今晚将受邀前往市长官邸
[12:36] for the Annual Halloween Ball. 参加一年一度的万圣节舞会
[12:38] Marie dragged my nappy head in here. 是玛丽硬拉我来处理这一头卷毛的
[12:40] Hey, if your hair’s nappy, 如果你顶着满头卷毛出现
[12:41] white people ain’t happy. 那帮白人可要不高兴了
[12:43] True that. 这话没错
[12:47] Now I want to pay you this time. 这次我一定要付钱
[12:49] Uh-uh, you keep your money in your purse. 快把钱收起来
[12:55] You too good to me. 你对我太好了
[12:58] Hey, what’s that? 那是什么
[13:00] We’re not expecting hair from India till next month. 从印度寄出的头发下个月才到呢
[13:03] It’s not from India. 不是从印度寄来的
[13:04] Some freak dropped it off, didn’t say a word. 是个怪人送来的 什么都没说
[13:07] All right. Well, open it up. 那好 把它拆开吧
[13:14] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[13:21] No! 不
[13:23] No…! 不要
[13:35] Kyle, no! 凯尔 不
[13:40] Kyle… 凯尔
[13:44] No, Kyle. 不 凯尔
[14:03] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:05] I’m so, so sorry. 真的非常抱歉
[14:08] I didn’t mean for it to happen, any of it. 我没想到事情会变成这样
[14:26] Are you hungry? 你饿了吗
[14:27] God-God, you must be so hungry. 天啊 你一定饿坏了
[14:29] I’m going to… I’m going to go make you something. 我去 我去给你做点吃的
[15:09] Oh, shit. 该死
[15:42] Delphine? 德尔菲
[15:45] Come do me. 过来给我更衣
[15:48] Do you know why 你知道为什么
[15:49] today is my favorite day of the year? 一年之中我最爱今天吗
[15:53] It’s Halloween. 今天是万圣节
[15:54] Is it the end of harvest already? 丰收时节已经结束了吗
[15:56] Land sakes. 我的天啊
[15:58] I suppose you’ll want me lighting the bonfires 我想您需要我点燃篝火
[16:01] and putting out food to keep the demons at bay. 为恶魔供奉食物 使其远离我们
[16:03] Evil spirits will walk the earth this night. 恶灵将于这晚在人间行走
[16:06] The dead shall rise and fearful pranks ensue 如果我们无法保护好自己
[16:09] should we fail to protect ourselves. 亡者将会苏醒 恶行接踵而来
[16:11] Oh, Christ, just zip it. 天啊 拉上拉链
[16:18] Miss Fiona, 菲奥娜小姐
[16:20] you look… 您看上去…
[16:23] Younger? 年轻了
[16:24] I was gonna say beautiful. 我想说很漂亮
[16:29] Well, both are correct. 两个都对
[16:32] And as far as silly superstitions, 至于那些愚蠢的迷信
[16:35] you’re behind the times. 你已经落伍了
[16:37] Bonfires have become jack-o’-lanterns 篝火已经变成南瓜灯笼
[16:40] and harvest offerings, 而丰收后的祭祀供奉
[16:42] just candy. 只要糖果而已
[16:43] Do they work? 管用吗
[16:44] You’ll see. 你会知道的
[16:46] Tonight I’m gonna let the whole world in, 今晚我要让整个世界
[16:48] get a good look at me. 好好看看
[16:53] Who’s the baddest witch in town? 谁才是最厉害的女巫
[17:04] – This doesn’t concern you. – It does so concern me. -不关你的事 -当然关我的事
[17:06] If you start a war with those white bitches… 如果你要向白人女巫宣战…
[17:08] Me start it? 我宣战
[17:11] You saw what she did to Bastien. 你看到她对巴斯蒂安做的事了
[17:14] We had ten years of trouble, Marie. 我们曾有十年动乱 玛丽
[17:16] You weren’t even born yet. 那时你都没出生呢
[17:18] Yes, but I grew up on those stories. 对 但我是听那些故事长大的
[17:19] Stories about heartbreak 那些血流遍地
[17:21] and blood running through the streets! 心碎人亡的故事
[17:23] Yeah, their blood. 对 都是她们的血
[17:24] I used it to paint my dayroom brick red. 我还用这些血把休息室染成砖红色
[17:29] You were the hero of that story. 你是故事里的英雄
[17:31] You sat across from them and you made peace. 你与她们坐下谈判 带来了和平
[17:40] They had their territory, we had ours. 双方各自划分领土
[17:43] Neither side crossed into the other. 任何一方都决不越界
[17:45] No more bloodshed at one another’s hands. 双方都不再互相杀戮
[17:49] The rest of the world was cruel enough. 外面的世界已经够残酷了
[17:52] Chantal, I know you mean well, 尚塔尔 我知道你是好意
[17:56] but the truce is over. 但和平已经结束
[17:59] If we don’t fight back, we may as well lay down 如果不反击 还不如躺在床上等死
[18:01] in our beds and wait for death, because that’s what’s at stake. 因为现在性命攸关
[18:04] And I don’t have time to argue with you. 我没时间和你争执
[18:07] Either you’re with me or against me. 你要么追随我 要么反对我
[18:10] And if it’s the latter, 如果是后者
[18:12] you best stay out of my way. 你最好别挡我的路
[18:17] How’s Baton Rouge? 巴吞鲁日的工作如何
[18:18] I hate it when you take foreman jobs out of town. 我不喜欢你接下小镇之外的监工活儿
[18:21] You know we need the money. 我们需要钱啊
[18:23] What time’s your meeting with Phil Underwood? 你跟菲尔·安德伍德约了几点
[18:25] Oh, actually, he’s here right now. 他已经到了
[18:29] – Call you later. – Okay. -稍后给你电话 -好
[18:39] Kaylee. 凯莉
[19:13] Happy Halloween. 万圣节快乐
[19:18] Man… 天哪
[19:22] I always dress up for Halloween. 万圣节我总会精心装扮
[19:25] It’s my favorite holiday. 这是我最爱的节日
[19:27] When I was a little girl, 我小时候
[19:30] I used to love the candy. 超爱那些糖果
[19:37] I think Halloween gives people the permission 我觉得万圣节给人提供了一个机会
[19:39] to be who they really want to be. 让他们变成梦想中的样子
[19:47] Do you dress up? 你会装扮吗
[19:49] Who were you last year? 你去年扮成了什么
[19:51] Me? 我吗
[19:54] I was a monster. 我去年是个怪物
[20:01] Come on, Queenie. 拜托 奎尼
[20:04] Come on. 醒醒
[20:06] Come on, Queenie. 醒醒 奎尼
[20:11] It’s okay. 没事了
[20:15] Am I dead? 我死了吗
[20:16] No, honey, you’re not dead. 没有 亲爱的 你还活着
[20:19] Let me get you a fresh towel. 我给你换块毛巾
[20:32] I don’t know how to thank you for saving my life. 我不知道该如何感谢你救了我的命
[20:36] I guess you’ll just have to work on that then, huh? 好好想想该怎么报答我吧
[20:50] They’re here. 他们来了
[20:52] The girls are back? 姑娘们回来了
[20:54] Not the girls. 不是她们
[21:19] I had no idea the Council would be joining us today. 不知道理事会今天会大驾光临
[21:24] How screwed am I? 我是不是惨了
[21:25] Mm, just breathe. 深呼吸
[21:26] Council on Witchcraft 巫术理事会
[21:28] assembles only under the gravest circumstances. 只在事态严重时聚集
[21:31] And who doesn’t love a surprise? 谁不喜欢惊喜呢
[21:34] I can guess why you’re here. 我能猜到你们为何来此
[21:37] Last night’s assault on Queenie was a horrific tragedy, 昨晚奎尼被袭击是一场可怕的悲剧
[21:40] but I can assure you she is resting comfortably. 但我向你们保证 她现在状况良好
[21:43] Assault? 袭击
[21:45] Elaborate, elucidate. 详细说明一下
[21:46] I didn’t see it myself, but… 我没有亲眼看到 但是…
[21:48] – By who? – Well, what, actually. -何人所为 -不是人
[21:53] Something not altogether human. 是某种非人的怪物
[21:54] You should have alerted us at once. 你应该立刻报告我们
[21:56] Yes, I was going to. 是的 我准备报告的
[21:58] I just… 我只是…
[22:00] Yes. 你说得对
[22:01] That’s not why we’re here. 我们不是为这事而来
[22:03] Something potentially far more grave has come to our attention. 我们发现了某件更严重的事
[22:06] Oh, God. 天呐
[22:08] I should never have gone over there. 我就不该去那里
[22:09] I’m sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking. 真抱歉 我不知道自己当时在想什么
[22:15] Shit. 该死
[22:18] You might as well know. 反正你们也会知道
[22:19] I went to Marie Laveau. 我去找过玛丽·拉文
[22:21] But it was never my intention to violate the truce. 但我没想违反和平协议
[22:24] I see, well, perhaps we should all sit down. 我明白了 也许我们该坐下谈
[22:27] Actually, don’t get too comfortable. 别太随便了
[22:30] And you? Stop talking. 至于你 给我闭嘴
[22:33] Fiona, it’s been a long time. 菲奥娜 好久不见
[22:36] Oh, Myrtle Snow. 默特尔·斯诺
[22:39] Look at you. 看看你
[22:40] Developing a sense of style 越来越时尚了
[22:42] when no one was paying attention. 可惜没人注意你
[22:45] Quentin, you vicious old queen, hmm. 昆廷 你这可恶的老基佬
[22:50] What’s it take for a girl 我要怎么做
[22:51] to get her phone call returned? 才能让你给我回电话啊
[22:52] Oh, my life is pure torment. 我现在活得太受罪
[22:54] One book signing after another. 签售会一个接一个
[22:56] Travel, travel, travel. 四处旅行
[22:58] It’s like get me off of the best seller list already. 拜托别再让我的书畅销了
[23:01] Just remember whose magic it was 别忘了是谁的魔法
[23:03] – that put you there. – Fiona… -让你畅销的 -菲奥娜
[23:06] you’re a caution. 你真是个疯婆子
[23:12] Pembroke. 彭布罗克
[23:15] So… you old hens… 你们这群老家伙
[23:20] what have you come to cluck about? 来这里有何指教啊
[23:23] We were summoned by one of your students. 我们受你一位学生召集
[23:28] Which one? 哪一个
[23:29] Me. 我
[23:33] I can’t hear her anymore. 我听不到她了
[23:35] Madison? 麦迪逊
[23:36] I think she’s dead. 我觉得她死了
[23:42] That’s why we’re here. 我们就是为此而来
[23:56] Let the record show 请记录
[23:58] the official inquiry into the disappearance 关于女巫姐妹麦迪逊·蒙哥马利
[24:00] of our sister witch Madison Montgomery 失踪事件的正式问讯
[24:03] has commenced. 现在开始
[24:04] Noted. 了解
[24:05] And the penalty for inflicting grievous bodily harm 而严重伤害
[24:08] against a Salem descendent can be but one– 塞勒姆女巫后裔之人
[24:11] death by fire. 将受火刑处死
[24:14] Miss Foxx? 福克斯小姐
[24:15] When was the last time you saw or spoke with Madison? 你最后一次和麦迪逊见面或交谈是什么时候
[24:18] Yesterday. 昨天
[24:19] Madison is a spirited girl. 麦迪逊很爱玩
[24:21] The fact that she stayed out all night is hardly a shocker. 她就算在外面过夜也不奇怪
[24:23] So it’s not unusual for you to lose track of your charges 这么说你经常搞不清学生
[24:26] for extended periods of time? 去了哪里
[24:28] No, that’s not… 不 不是这样的…
[24:31] Do you read TMZ? 你们都看名人八卦吗
[24:33] Madison’s already spent more time with us 比起麦迪逊以前去过的康复中心
[24:35] than any rehab facility she’s been sentenced to. 她跟我们在一起的时间已经够长了
[24:37] She’s a special case. 她情况比较特殊
[24:39] Did she give the impression of being a particularly 她会不会给人印象是个
[24:41] powerful witch? 法术极强的女巫
[24:44] I mean, she’s a movie star. 她是个电影明星
[24:45] So she’s got that thing, you know? 所以她有点那个 你们懂吧
[24:46] No, we don’t. 我们不懂
[24:48] What thing? 有点什么
[24:49] That thing you lack, darling. 有种你没有的东西 亲爱的
[24:52] Charisma. 叫做魅力
[24:54] Madison Montgomery 麦迪逊·蒙哥马利是个
[24:55] is a stone-cold bitch who loves hard drinking, 铁石心肠的贱人 她酗酒
[24:58] big dicks and trouble. 喜欢大鸡巴 喜欢惹麻烦
[25:00] If she’s dead, it’s probably ’cause she got wasted 要是她死了 估计也是因为喝醉了
[25:03] and offered the Grim Reaper a hand job or something. 然后帮死神打了个飞机之类的
[25:08] Before her disappearance, 她失踪之前
[25:09] was Madison manifesting any powers, 有没有显露出一些
[25:12] new ones, rapidly accumulating? 新的或特别强大的能力
[25:15] New powers? No. 新的能力吗 没有
[25:16] Mostly we were concentrating on helping her 我们大部分时间都是在帮她
[25:18] control her telekinesis, not developing new skills. 控制住念力 而非培养新的能力
[25:22] Where’s my rug? 那儿的地毯呢
[25:24] Yeah, she had powers all right. 没错 她是有法力
[25:26] Lots of them. 而且很强
[25:27] She set the neighbor’s curtains on fire. 她把邻居家的窗帘都给烧了
[25:30] How did she do that? 她怎么做到的
[25:31] By looking at them. 就光看着
[25:33] It was awesome. 太牛了
[25:35] Who else knew about this? 还有谁知道这事
[25:52] You brought soup? 你还带了汤啊
[25:54] There’s a vending machine in the lobby. 大厅里有个自动售货机
[25:56] It sells all kinds of stuff. 什么都有
[25:58] Soup… 汤啊
[26:00] Burritos. 墨西哥卷啊
[26:02] Can you imagine? I mean… 你能相信吗 我是说
[26:05] in my town… 我们那儿的
[26:07] all you could get from a vending machine 售货机里只有汽水
[26:08] was pop and Reese’s. 还有脆皮巧克力
[26:11] I was in a place in San Diego once 我有次在圣地亚哥
[26:14] where they had sushi in the vending machines. 他们那的售货机还卖寿司呢
[26:17] The raw fish stuff? 生鱼片之类的吗
[26:19] That sounds disgusting even when it’s fresh. 就算是新鲜的生鱼片都怪恶心的
[26:24] I always wanted to go to San Diego. 我一直想去圣地亚哥呢
[26:26] See the zoo. 去动物园
[26:28] You’re quite the world traveler. 你也算周游世界了
[26:30] Work takes me to some pretty cool places. 工作让我有机会去很多新奇的地方
[26:33] And some crappy ones, too. 当然也有烂地方
[26:35] Mr. Big Shot USDA Agent. 农业部特工大牛
[26:38] They call us inspectors, not agents. 我们只是检查员 不是特工
[26:41] I’m not a spy. 我又不是间谍
[26:43] You got an online girlfriend in every port, 007? 你每到一处就上网约姑娘见面吗 特工先生
[26:47] You getting possessive already? 这么快占有欲就这么强啦
[26:49] No. 没
[26:50] No, I know you. 没有 我了解你的
[26:51] I know you’re not like that. 你不是那种人
[27:00] To think I found you in an online community dedicated 我居然是在托马斯·金凯德狂热者的
[27:04] to collecting Thomas Kinkade paintings. 论坛上找到你的
[27:08] Hey, to be fair, I found you. 是我找到你的吧
[27:13] You played it smart though. 你很会欲擒故纵啊
[27:16] It was like you knew you had me 感觉好像我还没回复你
[27:17] before I even responded. 你就已经稳操胜券了一样
[27:20] Other guys online come on so strong, 网上其他男人都心急得不行
[27:22] so fast. It’s like… ten minutes in and they want 一副饥渴的样子 还没十分钟呢
[27:25] to see a picture of my boobs or something. 就想看我胸部的照片了
[27:29] You were… 你真的
[27:31] cool as a cucumber. 很淡定啊
[27:33] James Bond, right? 我是特工嘛 对吧
[27:35] Yeah. 是啊
[27:39] Well, shit. 该死
[27:41] What? 怎么了
[27:43] I really like you. 我真的喜欢上你了
[27:48] Is that a problem? 有什么问题吗
[27:50] It is if you’re gonna break my heart. 如果你伤了我的心呢
[28:07] You must think you’re very clever. 你肯定觉得自己聪明绝顶
[28:09] I do. I do think I’m very clever. 是啊 我的确这么认为
[28:13] I am, after all, the Supreme. 毕竟 我是超级女巫
[28:15] Sadly, you are. 可悲啊 你的确是
[28:17] Though given the state of this coven and this school, 鉴于女巫团和女巫学校的现状
[28:20] one could be forgiven for thinking 要说我们过去四十年
[28:21] we’ve been without a Supreme for the past 40 years. 都没有超级女巫 也没什么不妥
[28:24] If you don’t like the way I run things, 如果你看不惯我的管理方式
[28:28] take it up with the Council. 尽管向理事会投诉
[28:30] But that’s just it: you don’t run things, 这就是问题所在 你压根不管事
[28:33] you run off. 逃脱责任
[28:34] You were absent from last year’s Summit Gathering, 你缺席了去年的女巫峰会
[28:37] three Winter Petitions remain unsigned 三项冬季请愿未签署
[28:40] and you’ve failed to appoint a new Chancellor in over a decade. 十多年都未委派新校监
[28:44] Has it been that long? 有这么久啦
[28:46] The role of Supreme 超级女巫
[28:47] is more than a figurehead. 不仅仅是名誉领袖
[28:49] You must be present for the betterment of our people, 你得为改善我们种族的生活做出努力
[28:52] not just off jet-setting around the globe 而不是坐着喷气式飞机环游地球
[28:54] to sate your vulgar, licentious appetites. 满足一己私欲 浪荡生活
[28:56] – You go! – What’s your point, Myrt? -加油 -你到底想说什么 默特尔
[28:59] Why now, Fiona? 为什么是现在 菲奥娜
[29:00] Why come back now? 为什么现在回来
[29:02] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[29:05] I’m either confused or really bored, but… 不知是我听糊涂了 还是压根没听
[29:09] am I a rotten Supreme 你说我是个差劲的超级女巫
[29:11] because I stayed away or… 究竟是因为我不闻不问
[29:14] because I came back? 还是因为我回来了
[29:16] This is the second time while you were under this roof 这里有女巫失踪 而你恰恰住在这里
[29:18] that a witch has gone missing from this place. 这已经是第二次了
[29:20] And in both instances, you were the last one 而且每一次 最后见到失踪女巫的人
[29:22] to see either one of them alive. 都是你
[29:24] Please. She… She’s still alive. 求你们了 她还活着
[29:27] She has to be. 一定还活着
[29:29] We all grieve Anna Leigh, Fiona. 对于安娜·利 我们都很悲痛 菲奥娜
[29:32] But, together, none of the witches or warlocks 但是理事会中的女巫和巫师
[29:34] of the Council can detect her life force. 都没探测到她的生命迹象
[29:38] We must assume the worst. 我们必须做最坏的打算
[29:40] 罗比乔克斯小姐学院 1971年
[29:42] You say she was… 你说
[29:43] heading somewhere when she spoke to you. 她和你讲话时正要去什么地方
[29:46] Did she give you any indication as to where? 她说要去哪了吗
[29:52] But she took a fine bottle of wine with her. 但是她拿了一瓶上好的红酒
[29:56] She said it was a final peace offering. 说是为表和平送去的最后礼物
[30:00] Anna Leigh recently negotiated a truce 安娜·利近期和巫毒女王玛丽·拉文
[30:02] with Marie Laveau, the voodoo queen. 达成了一项和平协议
[30:06] You don’t suspect the colored witches are involved in this? 你不会是怀疑黑人女巫与此有关吧
[30:10] I couldn’t say. 我不知道
[30:15] Gather yourself, girl. 打起精神 姑娘
[30:17] You need to reach deep 你现在必须深入学习
[30:19] and exercise your strength now. 操练巫术
[30:22] We have something to tell you. 我们要告诉你一些事
[30:25] In loving memory of our lost Supreme, 我们深切怀念逝去的超级女巫
[30:29] Anna Leigh Leighton, 安娜·利·莱顿
[30:30] we announce her posthumous selection 并在此宣布她生前选定的
[30:34] of the witch she believed to be her trueborn successor, 衣钵的真正继承人
[30:38] Supreme Elect, 超级女巫当选人
[30:40] Fiona Goode. 菲奥娜·古德
[30:45] This Thursday night, 本周四晚
[30:46] at the start of the full moon, 月圆之夜开始时
[30:48] Fiona Goode will begin 菲奥娜·古德将会接受
[30:49] the tests of the Seven Wonders. 七阵法的考核
[30:52] From time immemorial, our great people 自古以来 伟大的前人
[30:55] has chosen to uphold and uplift 会从我们当中选出一位命定的领袖
[30:57] – one among us who was born destined to lead. – Can you believe it? -来引领我们前行 -你能相信吗
[31:01] Fiona Goode. 菲奥娜·古德
[31:04] She’ll end up being the youngest Supreme in history. 她会是有史以来最年轻的超级女巫
[31:06] I can’t believe she’s getting away with it. 真不敢相信 她居然能逃此罪责
[31:09] Getting away with what, dogface? 逃脱什么 手下败将
[31:12] Murder. 谋杀
[31:13] Prosecution, adversity. A witch supreme in power 审判 厄运 拥有强大能力的超级女巫
[31:17] who can heal us and make us whole… 能治愈我们 让我们所有人…
[31:20] I’m a Guardian of Veracity in the vernacular. 用我们的话来说 我是诚实的守护者
[31:24] I know when a lie’s being told, 我能识破谎言
[31:26] and I protect the truth. 并维护真相
[31:32] Spalding. 斯伯丁
[31:38] Veritas, 真理
[31:41] Sapientia, Scientia. 智慧 知识
[31:44] I conjure and command thee, 我召唤并命令汝
[31:46] dark lords to the vernacular, 此地之黑暗领主
[31:49] summon truth from lying tongues. 从谎言之舌上召唤真言
[31:51] Fie upon the wicked who dare to throw sand in our eyes. 蒙蔽吾等之邪灵必受诅咒
[31:54] With force I command thee, let truth be spoken! 吾以威严令汝 速速从实道来
[32:01] Fiona aced transmutation and pyrokinesis. 菲奥娜的炼金术和控火术一流
[32:05] By this time tomorrow, 明天这个时候
[32:07] we’ll have a new Supreme. 我们就有一位新的超级女巫了
[32:12] You notice how Spalding spends his life 你有没有注意到斯伯丁是怎么
[32:14] cleaning up Fiona’s messes? 全心全意帮菲奥娜收拾烂摊子的
[32:16] If Fiona did do something terrible to Anna Leigh, 如果菲奥娜真的对安娜·利做了可怕的事情
[32:19] Spalding knows about it. 斯伯丁肯定知道
[32:22] If Spalding does know something, 就算斯伯丁知道些什么
[32:24] he’s not talking. 他也不会说的
[32:25] He’s not going to have a choice. 他别无选择
[32:27] I enchanted his tongue so it’s incapable of speaking a lie. 我给他的舌头施了法让他没法说谎
[32:31] And I happen to know the Council is calling him 而我恰巧知道理事会
[32:33] for a closed session tomorrow morning. 明早会叫他去闭门会谈
[32:45] Thank you, Spalding. 谢谢你 斯伯丁
[33:00] Oh, my God! 我的天
[33:03] – What’s happening? – Someone’s been attacked. -怎么了 -有人被袭击了
[33:13] Everyone, back to your rooms this instant! 所有人 马上回自己的房间
[33:24] The time has come for you 时候已到
[33:25] to pay for every crime you’ve committed. 你该为自己犯下的罪行付出代价了
[33:28] I’m innocent until proven guilty. 除非被证明有罪 否则我就是清白的
[33:31] And so far, you have not proven one goddamn thing. 到目前为止 你什么都证明不了
[33:35] The Council reminds you, 理事会提醒你
[33:37] no witch has been tried, convicted, 自1926年以来 就没有女巫
[33:39] and burned at the stake since 1926. 被审判 定罪 然后烧死在火刑柱上
[33:42] And on a personal note, I’d like to add. 就我个人而言 很愿意打破这个记录
[33:45] I’ve got a book of matches in my pocket, Fiona, 我口袋里已经准备了一盒火柴 菲奥娜
[33:47] and I’m just dying to light this fire. 我非常渴望点燃这把火
[33:51] Leave it in! 记下来
[33:57] I’d like to call our final witness, Spalding. 我要有请最后一名证人 斯伯丁
[34:02] Stand before us. 站过来
[34:12] 40 years ago, our Supreme disappeared. 四十年前 我们的超级女巫失踪了
[34:15] Shortly thereafter, you were mutilated. 之后不久 你就被割舌
[34:18] Some call it coincidence, 有人称之为巧合
[34:20] others call it mystery. 有人称之为谜团
[34:22] As to me, I can’t imagine living under the same roof 换做我 简直无法想象跟残害自己的禽兽
[34:25] as the monster who dismembered me, 生活在同一屋檐下
[34:28] making her breakfast, pouring her tea. 给她做早餐 帮她倒茶
[34:31] But you have nothing to be afraid of now. 但你现在什么都不用怕了
[34:35] Justice is so near. 正义就在眼前
[34:37] All you have to do is write 你只要写下
[34:40] the name of the witch 那个割掉你舌头的
[34:43] who was responsible for severing your tongue. 女巫的名字
[35:36] He’s not going to have a choice. 他别无选择
[35:39] I enchanted his tongue so it’s incapable of speaking a lie, 我给他的舌头施了法让他没法说谎
[35:42] and I happen to know the Council’s calling him 而我恰巧知道理事会
[35:44] for a closed session tomorrow morning. 明早会叫他去闭门会谈
[36:15] I got your note. 我收到你的留言了
[36:18] Thank you for coming. 谢谢您能过来
[36:26] These are my last words, Miss Fiona. 以下是我最后想说的 菲奥娜小姐
[36:34] I have always loved you. 我一直都爱着您
[36:44] Spalding! 斯伯丁
[36:50] This will not stand! 不能容忍
[36:55] You killed Anna Leigh 是你杀了安娜·利
[36:58] because she was the last Supreme! 因为她是上一任超级女巫
[37:00] And you killed an innocent girl 你还杀了一个无辜的女孩
[37:02] because she was the next Supreme! 因为她是下一任超级女巫
[37:04] You got away with it! 你逃脱了惩罚
[37:06] She keeps getting away with it! 她总是能逃脱惩罚
[37:09] You’re wrong. 你错了
[37:12] You think my mother killed Madison Montgomery 你认为我母亲杀了麦迪逊·蒙哥马利
[37:14] so she could remain the Supreme? 是为了能继续做超级女巫
[37:16] Yes! You’re blind to the ways of your mother, chicky! 是 你对你母亲的作为视而不见 贱货
[37:20] You always have been! 一直如此
[37:22] Madison wasn’t the next Supreme. 麦迪逊不是下一任超级女巫
[37:28] The hallmark of any rising Supreme 崛起的超级女巫身上有个特点
[37:30] is glowing, radiant health. 那就是光彩照人 身强体健
[37:34] Madison had a heart murmur. 麦迪逊患有心杂音
[37:36] She kept it monitored, she kept it secret. 她一直自我检测病情 从没告诉过别人
[37:40] So I’m sorry, Myrtle. 所以很抱歉 默特尔
[37:42] For 40 years, you’ve been barking up the wrong tree. 四十年来 你一直找错了方向
[37:46] My mother is the Supreme for a reason. 我母亲成为超级女巫自有其道理
[37:49] Hear, hear. 对对
[38:02] Come on, Mom. 快来啊 妈妈
[38:03] – All right, child. – Come on! Come on! -好了 宝贝 -快啊
[38:05] And look, don’t eat too much candy, you hear? 别吃太多糖哦 听见没
[38:08] Good night. 晚安
[39:03] Trick or treat! 不给糖果就捣蛋
[39:04] Oh, little beggar children all fancied up. 小要饭花子都打扮过了啊
[39:06] Don’t be greedy. Just take one. 别贪心 只许拿一颗
[39:09] You little hooligans! 一群小强盗
[39:18] You’re being morbid. 你有病吧
[39:20] Madison’s not dead. 麦迪逊没死
[39:21] Then why can’t I hear her? 那我为什么听不到她了
[39:23] Maybe she found a way to keep you out of her head. 也许她想到办法不让你听到她的想法了
[39:26] I know I’ve been trying. 我可一直在努力呢
[39:27] No. She passed. 不 她死了
[39:30] We should be out looking for her. 我们应该出去找她
[39:32] Fiona told us to stay inside. 菲奥娜让我们待在屋里
[40:51] Enough rosé. Let’s get you a proper drink. 别喝桃红葡萄酒了 来点货真价实的
[40:53] Bartender, bring this lady a Maker’s neat. 酒保 给这位女士来一杯什么都不加的威士忌
[40:58] You’ll make a bad girl of me yet. 你会害我变成坏女孩的
[41:00] Well, Christ knows, somebody’s got to, darling. 天哪 总有人得这么做 亲爱的
[41:04] Here, cheers. 来 干杯
[41:12] Okay… 好了
[41:14] – What? – Let’s play a game. -怎么 -我们来玩个游戏
[41:16] We each ask each other three questions, 每人问对方三个问题
[41:18] and we swear to answer them honestly. 保证说真话
[41:20] Is your seat belt fastened? 扣好安全带了吗
[41:22] Nice and tight. 万无一失
[41:25] Why do you hate Hank? 你为什么讨厌汉克
[41:29] – Are you attracted to him? – Jesus! -是因为喜欢上他了吗 -天哪
[41:33] Because, Delia, he reeks of bullshit. 迪莉亚 因为他满嘴跑火车
[41:38] And I don’t understand how you cannot see that. 真不明白你怎么就看不出来呢
[41:48] Number two. 第二个问题
[41:50] And no lying. 不许撒谎
[41:54] Did you kill Madison? 是不是你杀了麦迪逊
[41:56] No. I did not kill Madison. 不是 我没杀麦迪逊
[42:00] My turn. 轮到我了
[42:01] Who do you believe is the next Supreme? 你觉得下任超级女巫是谁
[42:02] No, no, no, no, no, it’s still my turn. 不不不 还是我
[42:05] Yeah? Well, your questions are boring. 可你的问题好无聊
[42:07] So, answer my question. 回答我的问题
[42:09] Who do you think is my replacement? 你觉得谁会替代我
[42:11] You’re obsessed, aren’t you? 你还真是走火入魔了 是吧
[42:14] Why? 怎么了
[42:16] You feel your powers weakening? 你感到法力衰弱了吗
[42:23] Keep these coming, mister man. 继续上酒 先生
[43:01] Trick or treat! 不给糖果就捣蛋
[43:03] Hands off. 都别动
[43:04] I decide what y’all deserve. 由我分配
[43:06] There you go. 给你们
[43:08] You don’t get anything. 你什么都没有
[43:10] No. I-I’m the neighbor next door. 不 我就住在隔壁
[43:12] I came to drop off these? 来送东西
[43:17] Are those for Madison? 是给麦迪逊的吗
[43:19] Actually, these cookies are for you. 事实上 这些饼干是给你的
[43:22] For me? 给我的
[43:22] I wanted to pay you back 为了回报
[43:23] for that delicious cake you brought over. 你上次拿来的美味蛋糕
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme