时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Gentlemen, I want you to meet my daughters, | 先生们 这几位是我的女儿 |
[00:33] | Marie Louise Pauline, | 玛丽·路易斯·玻琳 |
[00:35] | Marie Louise Jeanne, | 玛丽·路易斯·珍妮 |
[00:36] | and from my first marriage, | 还有我与第一任丈夫的女儿 |
[00:38] | Marie Delphine Lopez. | 玛丽·德尔菲·洛佩兹 |
[00:40] | But everyone calls her Borquita. | 但大家都叫她波姬塔 |
[00:42] | What they may lack in outer beauty, | 她们或许缺乏外在美 |
[00:44] | they more than make up for with their many talents. | 但她们卓越的才能弥补了这一点 |
[00:46] | Borquita is a huge help to me with the domestics. | 波姬塔在打理家事方面帮了我很大的忙 |
[00:49] | While Jeanne excels in petit point. | 珍妮的女红绝佳 |
[00:52] | My youngest, Pauline, | 而我最小的女儿 玻琳 |
[00:54] | well, her major talent has yet to reveal itself. | 她的才能还尚未显露 |
[00:58] | Perhaps my talent is in the boudoir, | 也许我的才能是在闺房里[床上功夫了得] |
[01:01] | Mother dear. | 亲爱的母亲 |
[01:04] | I guess we’ll find out on your wedding night, mon petit. | 在你新婚之夜我们就知道了 小宝贝 |
[01:43] | Mon chérie. | 亲爱的 |
[01:46] | When the blood dries, | 血浆干后 |
[01:47] | my skin is supposed to be tight as a drum. | 我的皮肤会紧致如新 |
[01:51] | Just look at this wattle. | 看看这些赘肉 |
[01:56] | This blood’s not fresh. | 这血浆不新鲜了 |
[01:58] | Borquita! | 波姬塔 |
[02:02] | Mon chérie, something happened during the dinner party. | 亲爱的 晚宴时出问题了 |
[02:10] | Stupid slut! | 愚蠢的荡妇 |
[02:12] | I invite all the eligible bachelors | 我邀请了所有的黄金单身汉 |
[02:15] | just to meet you and you… | 来满足你 而你 |
[02:17] | spread your filthy legs for the houseman! | 居然向男仆大张双腿 |
[02:21] | You might as well rut with the family dog! | 你还不如对着狗发情 |
[02:23] | You can’t control me, Mother. | 你无法操控我 母亲 |
[02:25] | The hell I can’t! | 我当然能 |
[02:27] | The hell I can’t. | 我当然能 |
[02:28] | You know what we’re going to say? | 你知道我们会怎么说吗 |
[02:30] | We’re going to say he took you by force. | 我们会说是他强暴了你 |
[02:33] | Like the savage he is. | 如同野人一般 |
[02:35] | No, ma’am, I did no such thing. | 不 夫人 我没有 |
[02:37] | – Yes, that’s what happened. – Miss Pauline came on to me. | -对 就是这样 -是玻琳小姐主动的 |
[02:39] | And I told her I belong to someone else. | 我告诉她 我已心有所属 |
[02:41] | Keep that mongrel quiet. | 让那个杂种安静 |
[02:47] | Haul him upstairs. | 拖到楼上去 |
[02:49] | No. No. No. | 不 不要 |
[02:57] | Bonsoir, my pets. | 晚上好 我的宠物们 |
[02:59] | Did y’all miss me? | 都想我了吗 |
[03:03] | Hush up. | 安静 |
[03:04] | Or I’ll rip your lips open and stuff more shit in there. | 不然我就撕开你的嘴灌更多粪进去 |
[03:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:11] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么要这样对我们 |
[03:13] | Because I can? | 因为我可以 |
[03:16] | Now we gonna have flies up here. | 不久苍蝇就要在这里四处飞了 |
[03:23] | There. | 好了 |
[03:25] | That should do it. | 这样应该锁牢了 |
[03:27] | Bastien. | 巴斯蒂安 |
[03:29] | You want to rut like a beast… | 你想跟野兽一般发情 |
[03:32] | then we’re going to treat you like one. | 那我们就把你当野兽 |
[03:36] | Where’s my pickaninny with the head? | 那个拿着头的黑小子在哪 |
[03:53] | Put it on him. | 给他戴上 |
[04:10] | Darling, you have outdone yourself. | 亲爱的 你真是太棒了 |
[04:13] | However did you think this up? | 你是怎么想到的 |
[04:16] | My great literacy began with Greek mythology. | 希腊神话是我的启蒙教育 |
[04:19] | I used to sit on Daddy’s lap | 我曾坐在爸爸的腿上 |
[04:21] | and he would read me those stories | 听他给我读那些神话 |
[04:23] | full of their vengeful Gods | 里面充斥着渴望复仇的神灵 |
[04:25] | and wondrous miraculous creatures. | 和神奇无比的生物 |
[04:29] | But the Minotaur was always my favorite. | 但弥诺陶洛斯一直是我的最爱 |
[04:33] | Half-man, half-bull. | 半人半牛 |
[04:38] | And now… | 而现在 |
[04:39] | I have one of my very own. | 我有了自己的牛头怪 |
[06:14] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[06:16] | Come on. | 快来 |
[06:17] | My mom gets home at 6:00. | 我妈妈六点回家 |
[06:52] | It just sucks being somebody’s first. | 要给人破处感觉糟透了 |
[06:55] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想弄疼你 |
[06:58] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事 |
[07:08] | You okay? | 你还行吗 |
[07:18] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[07:22] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[07:23] | Charlie, Charlie, what’s wrong? | 查理 查理 你怎么了 |
[07:25] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[07:26] | Charlie?! | 查理 |
[07:33] | It’s a cliche, but like all cliches, | 这很俗套 但像所有俗套的事一样 |
[07:36] | it’s the truth. | 这就是事实 |
[07:38] | Your life can change overnight. | 你的人生可以在一夜间倾覆 |
[07:40] | Or in a moment. | 或者只需要一瞬 |
[07:42] | The official word on Charlie’s death was a brain aneurysm. | 官方对于查理死亡的说法是脑动脉瘤 |
[07:46] | But the doctors had never seen anything quite like it before. | 但医生此前从未见过这样的例子 |
[07:49] | The blood… | 那些血 |
[07:50] | all that blood. | 血色漫天 |
[07:53] | It’s not your fault, baby. | 这不是你的错 宝贝 |
[07:56] | It’s ours. | 是我们的错 |
[07:58] | There’s something I should have told you a long time ago. | 有些事 我早就该告诉你 |
[08:02] | I prayed it would skip your generation. | 我曾祈祷你不会继承到这血脉 |
[08:05] | Your great-grandmother had the same genetic affliction. | 你的曾祖母也受过这遗传之苦 |
[08:10] | So apparently I’m a witch. | 所以很显然 我是个女巫 |
[08:12] | It runs in my family, | 这力量在我家族的血脉中流淌 |
[08:14] | but it doesn’t show up in every generation, or in every girl. | 但不是每代或每个女孩都会遗传到 |
[08:16] | Like my cousin Amanda, she’s just bulimic. | 像我堂姐阿曼达 她只有暴食症 |
[08:19] | We read about the Salem Witch Trials in, like, fifth grade. | 五年级的时候 我们读到过塞勒姆女巫审判 |
[08:22] | Guess I should have paid more attention. | 看来我该多长个心眼的 |
[08:24] | Hang her! Drown her! Burn her! | 吊死她 淹死她 烧死她 |
[08:27] | Mercy Osbourne, | 梅尔西·奥斯本 |
[08:29] | you have been sentenced to death. | 你被判死刑 |
[08:31] | May God have mercy on your wretched soul. | 愿上帝怜悯你那可悲的灵魂 |
[08:34] | Those girls weren’t even witches. | 那些女孩甚至不是女巫 |
[08:36] | The real witches were cunning and careful not to be caught. | 真正的女巫都狡猾小心 不会被抓 |
[08:40] | In fact after that, they got the hell out of Dodge. | 事实上在那之后 她们就离开了那里 |
[08:43] | They fled. | 逃走了 |
[08:44] | As far South as they could. | 尽可能地往南方逃 |
[08:48] | That’s how eventually New Orleans became the new Salem. | 所以最终新奥尔良成了新的塞勒姆 |
[08:51] | There’s a school there. | 那里有一所寄宿学校 |
[08:53] | A boarding school for girls like you. | 专门接收像你这样的女孩 |
[08:57] | You’ll be safe. | 你在那里会很安全 |
[08:59] | You’re sending me away? | 你要把我送走吗 |
[09:01] | I’m sorry, baby. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[09:02] | We can’t keep you here anymore. | 我们不能让你留在这里了 |
[09:04] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[09:10] | What’s going on? | 要干什么 |
[09:12] | Mom, what’s going on? What is this? | 妈妈 怎么回事 |
[09:13] | Mom! Mom… No, what is this?! | 妈妈 不要 这是干什么 |
[09:16] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[09:18] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[09:22] | We’ll handle it from here. | 接下来的事就交给我们吧 |
[09:25] | Can’t I drive her to the station? | 不能让我送她去车站吗 |
[09:26] | She’s our daughter now, Nora. | 她现在是我们的女儿了 诺拉 |
[09:29] | You’ve done all you can. | 你已经尽力了 |
[09:31] | A long good-bye would only make things worse. | 藕断丝连只会徒添伤感 |
[09:35] | By the way, these drapes. | 顺便一提 这窗帘 |
[09:37] | I’m just mad for tartan. | 我爱死格子呢了 |
[10:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:02] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[12:11] | Dark father, we offer this flesh up to you, | 黑暗之父 我们向您奉上这具肉体 |
[12:14] | blood, life, and all. | 鲜血 生命 以及一切 |
[12:16] | Get the hell off me! | 放开我 |
[12:20] | Jesus, Sabrina, relax. | 天哪 莎宾娜 别激动 |
[12:23] | We’re just messing with you. | 跟你闹着玩的 |
[12:25] | Holy shit. Are you… | 我的天哪 你们是… |
[12:26] | Madison Montgomery, movie star. | 麦迪逊·蒙哥马利 影星 |
[12:28] | Shit. When’s the last time you made a movie, girl? | 放屁 你上次拍戏是什么时候的事了 姑娘 |
[12:31] | I’m Nan. Hi. | 我叫楠 你好 |
[12:33] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[12:34] | Queenie. | 奎尼 |
[12:35] | So bored now. | 无聊透了 |
[12:36] | So, is this all of you? | 学校只有你们三个学生吗 |
[12:37] | At the moment. | 目前是 |
[12:41] | Cordelia Foxx, headmistress. | 我是校长 科迪莉亚·福克斯 |
[12:45] | All right, girls, there’s a van full of groceries | 好了姑娘们 载满日用杂物的货车就停在车道上 |
[12:47] | in the driveway that needs unloading. | 正等你们去卸货呢 |
[12:49] | I’ll show Zoe to her room. | 我带佐伊去她房间 |
[12:50] | Then we meet for Midday Gathering. | 午间集合时见 |
[12:52] | Let’s go. | 动起来 |
[13:00] | Miss Robichaux’s Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies | 罗比乔克斯小姐杰出女子学院 |
[13:03] | was established as a premiere girls’ finishing school in 1790. | 成立于1790年 是一所专接收奇女子的精修学校 |
[13:07] | During the Civil War, it was converted into a military hospital. | 内战期间被用作军事医院 |
[13:11] | Afterwards, it came under new management. | 之后管理层换了人 |
[13:14] | Our management. | 由我们接手管理 |
[13:16] | In 1868, Marianne Wharton, | 1868年 玛丽安·沃顿 |
[13:19] | a prominent East Coast society matron, | 一位杰出的东海岸名媛 |
[13:22] | early suffragette, | 早期妇女参政权论者 |
[13:23] | author of several popular children’s books– | 几部畅销儿童读物的作者 |
[13:25] | and, as it happened, | 巧得很 |
[13:27] | the reigning Supreme of that time– | 也是当时最强的超级女巫 |
[13:29] | purchased this facility, retaining the name as a cover, | 她买下了这里 沿用校名作为幌子 |
[13:33] | establishing a safe haven | 建立了能让 |
[13:34] | where young witches could gather to learn. | 年轻女巫聚集起来学习的天堂 |
[13:39] | In its heyday, the academy was home to as many as 60 girls. | 在全盛时期 学生曾有60名之多 |
[13:44] | Over the years, those numbers dwindled. | 年复一年 学生逐渐减少 |
[13:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:47] | We’re a dying breed, Zoe. | 女巫快要灭绝了 佐伊 |
[13:49] | Many of the families who knew they carried the bloodline | 许多知道自己有女巫血统的人 |
[13:52] | made a choice not to reproduce. | 选择了不生育后代 |
[13:54] | So, what’s a Supreme? | 超级女巫是什么 |
[13:56] | An average witch is born with a few natural gifts. | 普通女巫生来具有几种天赋 |
[13:59] | But in each generation there is one woman | 但每一代都有这么一位女巫 |
[14:01] | who embodies countless gifts. Some say… | 与生俱来无数天赋 有些人说 |
[14:04] | all of them. | 她有所有天赋 |
[14:05] | She is the Supreme. | 这就是超级女巫 |
[14:07] | Are you the Supreme? | 你是超级女巫吗 |
[14:11] | No. | 不是 |
[14:13] | I’m like you. | 我跟你一样 |
[14:14] | Just a witch. And a teacher. | 只是普通女巫 以及老师 |
[14:17] | I’m here to help you identify your gifts | 我来帮你认清自己的天赋 |
[14:19] | and teach you how to control them. | 并教你如何控制它们 |
[14:21] | She means to suppress them. | 她的意思是抑制它们 |
[14:22] | Not suppression. | 不是抑制 |
[14:25] | – Control. – She thinks it’s still the 1600s. | -是控制 -她认为现在还是17世纪 |
[14:27] | No. Back then, | 不 在当时 |
[14:29] | our kind understood the dangers. | 我们的族群有危险意识 |
[14:32] | Today, so many families know nothing of their ancestry. | 如今 这么多家庭对自己的祖先一无所知 |
[14:36] | Too many girls aren’t lucky enough to have found us | 许多女孩很不幸 没找到我们 |
[14:39] | or weren’t identified in time for us to have found them. | 或是我们没有及时发现并找到她们 |
[14:42] | Like that poor Cajun girl | 正如几个月前 |
[14:43] | just outside Lafayette a few months back. | 拉斐特市的那个可怜女孩 |
[14:47] | Misty Day. | 米丝蒂·黛 |
[14:49] | She wasn’t much older than any of you. | 只比你们年长一点 |
[14:51] | And she had a gift, | 她的天赋 |
[14:53] | the power of resurgence. | 是起死回生 |
[14:58] | Misty could reach into that place between life and death | 米丝蒂能游刃于生死之间 |
[15:01] | and draw a soul back from the precipice, | 把灵魂从绝境中拉回来 |
[15:03] | back to this side, back to life. | 回到这边 回到阳界 |
[15:08] | To some, this appeared to be | 对有些人来说 这就像是 |
[15:09] | the God-touched power of resurrection. | 上帝的复活之手 |
[15:11] | To cast you in | 将你打入 |
[15:13] | to darkness and sin! | 黑暗与罪恶中 |
[15:16] | To others, necromancy. | 对另一些人来说 就是巫术 |
[15:18] | To cast you into separation from God! | 让你与上帝永远分离 |
[15:24] | So what happened to her? | 那她怎么样了 |
[15:26] | The same thing that’s happened | 和几个世纪以来 |
[15:27] | to women like us throughout the centuries. | 我们这类女人的结局一样 |
[15:30] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[15:31] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[15:49] | It’s you that will end in flames. | 你们才是会葬身火海的人 |
[15:51] | I swear it! | 我发誓 |
[16:00] | We are under siege, ladies. | 我们四面受困 女士们 |
[16:03] | Our lives, | 我们的生命 |
[16:04] | our very existence | 乃至存在 |
[16:06] | is always at risk. | 都一直处于险境 |
[16:08] | Know this or face extinction. | 铭记这些 否则就面临灭绝 |
[16:33] | This is Allegra. | 这是爱兰歌娜 |
[16:36] | She is the equivalent of a human female in her late 80s. | 它相当于80多岁的人类女性 |
[16:41] | Allegra suffers from acute bradycardia, | 它患有急性心动过缓 |
[16:44] | her kidneys are failing, | 它的肾脏正在衰竭 |
[16:46] | she’s lost the ability to swallow. | 无法吞咽食物 |
[16:49] | Allegra, in short, is dying. | 简单来说 爱兰歌娜快死了 |
[16:53] | Now, several hours after this video was taken, | 在拍摄这段视频几小时后 |
[16:56] | we injected Allegra with our Serum RM47. | 我们给爱兰歌娜注射了RM47血清 |
[17:01] | We expanded on the University of Wisconsin studies | 我们进一步阐述了威斯康星大学 |
[17:04] | on induced pluripotent stem cells. | 在诱导多能干细胞上的研究 |
[17:09] | Meet Allegra today. | 看看现在的爱兰歌娜 |
[17:19] | I’ll have what she’s having. | 我也要它用的东西 |
[17:22] | And you will. | 你会有的 |
[17:24] | Sooner than you’d think. | 比你预想的还要快 |
[17:25] | We should be ready for human trials in two years’ time. | 两年之内我们就能进行人体试验了 |
[17:29] | This afternoon. | 就今天下午 |
[17:30] | Preferably in the next half hour. | 最好是半小时之内 |
[17:32] | I have a dinner engagement. | 我约了人共进晚餐 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry, but, uh… | 抱歉 |
[17:35] | well, that’s impossible. | 这不太可能 |
[17:37] | I hear you like to get… | 我听说你喜欢 |
[17:39] | sauced at biochemistry conventions | 在生化学大会上喝得酩酊大醉 |
[17:42] | and brag about how you’re gonna win the Nobel Prize | 吹嘘凭着你现在做的工作 |
[17:44] | for the work you’re doing here, | 会获得诺贝尔奖 |
[17:46] | research that has been entirely funded | 然则 这一切全由 |
[17:49] | by my late husband’s money. | 我的亡夫资助 |
[17:51] | I have made you rich, | 我已让你变得富有 |
[17:55] | soon to be famous. | 马上会让你名声大噪 |
[17:58] | I want that medicine. | 我要那个药 |
[18:00] | I paid for it, and I want it. | 我花了钱 我要它 |
[18:03] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[18:03] | You can’t smoke in here. | 这里不能抽烟 |
[18:09] | Fiona… | 菲奥娜 |
[18:11] | you are a very beautiful woman. | 你美艳动人 |
[18:15] | But if you’re just looking for something cosmetic, | 但如果你只是想看起来更美 |
[18:18] | I can recommend a plastic surgeon. | 我可以给你推荐一位整容医生 |
[18:21] | What I need… | 我需要的是 |
[18:24] | is an infusion of vitality. | 生命力的注入 |
[18:27] | Of youth. | 年轻的生命力 |
[18:29] | I want that drug, David, and I want it now. | 我要那个药 大卫 现在就要 |
[18:35] | Even if I wanted to give it to you, I couldn’t. | 就算我想给你 也给不了 |
[18:38] | What we do here is not magic. | 这又不是魔法 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:12] | Last night, communities across the county | 昨晚 县里各个社区都举行了 |
[19:14] | held candlelight vigils praying for Misty’s safe return. | 烛光守夜活动 祈祷米丝蒂安全归来 |
[19:18] | However, sources close to the family have declined to comment | 然而 与这家人关系亲近的消息人士拒绝对 |
[19:20] | on the fact that authorities now believe they have found | 当局已发现失踪女孩最后出现的地点 |
[19:23] | the last known location of the missing girl. | 这一事实进行评论 |
[19:25] | It is rumored that | 有传言称 |
[19:26] | Misty Day may have been burned at the stake, | 米丝蒂·黛也许已被绑在火刑柱上烧死 |
[19:28] | though no official statement was released. | 但官方并未发布声明 |
[19:36] | You made me leave my daughters’ violin recital early. | 你让我从女儿的小提琴独奏会提早退场了 |
[19:39] | You’ve been injecting me with your shit | 你给我注射你那破药 |
[19:42] | for five days now and nothing… | 已经五天了 一点都… |
[19:45] | nothing has changed. | 一点效果都没有 |
[19:48] | How do I know you’re not just | 我怎么知道 |
[19:50] | shooting me up with some sugar water? | 你是不是在拿糖水骗我 |
[19:52] | I have risked my career giving you these drugs. | 我豁出前途给你注射这些药 |
[19:55] | They could kill you. I could go to jail. | 这药可能会害死你 而我会因此入狱 |
[19:58] | Double the dosage. | 给我注射双倍剂量 |
[19:59] | Pull our funding. | 你终止投资吧 |
[20:00] | Give me more! | 再给我用点药 |
[20:01] | We are organic matter. | 我们都是有机物质 |
[20:03] | We are animals. We rot, we die! | 我们是动物 会腐烂 会死 |
[20:10] | I will tender my resignation in the morning. | 明早我会递交辞呈 |
[20:16] | No! | 不行 |
[20:25] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[20:27] | How are you doing this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[20:35] | Get away from… get away from me! | 离我远点 离我远点 |
[20:50] | No. | 别过来 |
[20:52] | Please. | 求你 |
[20:53] | My children. | 我还有孩子 |
[20:55] | Don’t be such a baby. | 别像个孩子一样 |
[22:26] | Hey, Jeeves. Can I get some iceberg lettuce | 吉夫斯 能给我来一份 |
[22:28] | with a side of blue cheese? | 生菜配蓝奶酪吗 |
[22:30] | Girl, be nice to Spalding. | 妹子 对斯伯丁友善点 |
[22:32] | – Poor bastard ain’t got no tongue. – Is that true, Jeeves? | -这倒霉鬼没舌头 -吉夫斯 真的吗 |
[22:35] | Did you use your tongue for something wicked? | 你是用舌头干了坏事吗 |
[22:37] | Or maybe you just suck it going down. | 还是只是舔阴功夫太烂 |
[22:41] | Oh, come on, Jeeves. | 别走啊 吉夫斯 |
[22:43] | Show us your stub! | 给我们看看舌根 |
[22:45] | Maybe we can put it to use! | 也许还能用呢 |
[22:48] | So, new girl… | 新来的 |
[22:50] | what are you in for? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[22:51] | Her boyfriend. | 因为她男朋友 |
[22:51] | Nan, shut up before you get your ass in trouble. | 楠 少说两句 别给自己找麻烦 |
[22:55] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[22:58] | No. It was an accident. | 不 他死于意外 |
[23:00] | It was an accident, Zoe. | 只是场意外 佐伊 |
[23:02] | And you will find love again. | 你还会找到真爱 |
[23:04] | A strange and unexpected… love. | 一份奇怪而意外的爱情 |
[23:06] | Girl, are you deaf or just stupid? | 你是聋子还是弱智 |
[23:09] | Tell us about this accident. | 来说说这场”意外”吧 |
[23:12] | And don’t spare all the gory details. | 血腥场面可千万别略过 |
[23:15] | So, why are you here? | 那你是为什么来的 |
[23:18] | My agent staged an intervention. | 我经纪人管太多 |
[23:22] | Ever since my drunk and disorderly, | 自从我酗酒和行为不检之后 |
[23:23] | I get blamed for all kinds of shit that I didn’t do. | 就算不关我的事 也都算在我头上 |
[23:25] | But you did it. You killed the man. | 但就是你做的 你杀了他 |
[23:27] | I get it, bitch, you’re clairvoyant. | 要你管 贱人 知道你能通灵 |
[23:31] | Do you want to know what happened? | 想知道怎么回事吗 |
[23:33] | Hi, boys. So glad you all could come. | 大家好 很荣幸能迎接你们的到来 |
[23:36] | – Gee, is it hot in here? – Cut, cut. | -天哪 是不是有点热呢 -卡 卡 |
[23:39] | – You’re still not hitting your mark. – I’m using the space. | -你还是没走到位 -我这是利用空位 |
[23:42] | That’s a light. If you don’t hit your mark, | 灯在那里 如果你不走到位 |
[23:44] | that light can’t hit you. | 灯就打不到你 |
[23:54] | The light hit him just fine. | 那灯倒是砸到他了 |
[23:56] | All he said was “hit your mark”. | 他只是让你走准位置 |
[23:59] | Why don’t you just do the world a favor | 你就不能造福下人类 |
[24:01] | and take an acting class, you D-list, | 好好上堂表演课吗 过气十八线 |
[24:03] | Botox bimbo. | 肉毒天后 |
[24:11] | Stop it, you bitch! | 住手 你个贱人 |
[24:12] | Stop what? I don’t feel nothing. | 住什么手 我什么都没感觉到呀 |
[24:14] | I’m a human voodoo doll. | 我只是个活生生的巫毒娃娃 |
[24:16] | – You like this? – Stop! | -感觉爽吗 -住手 |
[24:18] | You’re… you’re gonna get in trouble. | 别给自己找麻烦 |
[24:19] | Queenie, stop! | 奎尼 住手 |
[24:23] | I’ll do it. | 我会割下去 |
[24:23] | – I’ll do it. – Come on. Let’s take a walk. | -我真的会 -算了 去散散步吧 |
[24:25] | A walk? | 散步 |
[24:28] | Fine. I’m not hungry anyway. | 算了 反正我也不饿 |
[24:31] | Like anyone believes that. | 谁信她不饿 |
[24:36] | Well, that was disturbing. | 真烦人 |
[24:39] | Given the choices around here, | 现在也没得选了 |
[24:40] | it looks like you’re my new best friend. | 看来只能咱俩做朋友了 |
[24:44] | Do you own any clothes that don’t come from the GAP? | 除了盖璞 你还有其它牌子的衣服吗 |
[24:48] | Not really. | 好像没了 |
[24:50] | Why? | 怎么 |
[24:52] | You can borrow something of mine. | 那你就先借我的穿吧 |
[24:54] | Frat party tonight. | 今晚兄弟会办派对 |
[24:56] | Just got the tweet. | 刚看到推特 |
[25:40] | You dropped your cocktail. | 你的药水掉了 |
[25:45] | I thought you were in Switzerland. | 你不是在瑞士吗 |
[25:46] | L.A. | 是在洛杉矶 |
[25:48] | It’s tragic. The glamour’s gone. | 真可悲 那个城市已魅力不再 |
[25:50] | They put a shopping mall on Sunset and Vine. | 日落藤蔓大厦[洛杉矶标志建筑]里开了家商场 |
[25:53] | I don’t have a broom. | 我可没有魔法扫帚 |
[25:55] | That’s ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[25:59] | Los Angeles? | 洛杉矶 |
[26:01] | Why do you look so jet-lagged? | 那你怎么看起来像在倒时差 |
[26:03] | I happen to look wonderful. | 只是碰巧气色不错 |
[26:04] | Let me make you something. | 给你做点喝的 |
[26:06] | I’ve been working on a restorative that I’ve been experimenting with. | 我最近一直在研制一种滋补药剂 |
[26:09] | This will fix you right up. | 喝了立刻容光焕发 |
[26:11] | Delia, with her potions and powders. | 又是迪莉娅[女巫药剂师]和她瓶瓶罐罐的把戏 |
[26:14] | You know, one of my greatest disappointments in life | 我此生最大的遗憾之一 |
[26:16] | is that you never fully realized the extent of your power. | 就是没让你明白自己有多大能耐 |
[26:20] | I’ve done pretty well. | 我做得也挺好 |
[26:21] | You are the only child of the Supreme. | 你是超级女巫唯一的血脉 |
[26:25] | You have royal blood running in your veins. | 你身体里流的是超级女巫的血 |
[26:27] | You could be ruling the world. | 你能统治世界 |
[26:30] | I like my little kingdom here, thank you. | 谢了 但我就喜欢自己的小王国 |
[26:32] | Yeah, well, your little kingdom is a mess. | 你的王国就是一团糟 |
[26:38] | No! | 不 |
[26:41] | You bitch. | 真不识好歹 |
[26:43] | It wouldn’t have killed you. | 喝了又不会死 |
[26:44] | Just put me in a coma for a couple days? | 只是让我昏迷几天对吗 |
[26:46] | Or weeks. Look, why don’t you just go away? | 或者几周 你怎么就不能离我远点 |
[26:49] | I don’t want you here. How else do you want me to say it? | 这里不欢迎你 你还要我怎么说 |
[26:52] | You’re still angry. I can tell. | 你还在闹脾气 看得出来 |
[26:53] | My God, you are the Supreme. | 天啊 你还真是超级女巫 |
[26:58] | I was just on this… wonderful spiritual retreat | 我之前在塞多纳 |
[27:01] | with Shirley MacLaine in Sedona. | 和莎莉·麦克琳[女演员]静修 |
[27:04] | – It was all about forgiveness. – You dumped me here. | -静修的主题是宽恕 -你把我丢在这里 |
[27:06] | You were sent to an elite boarding school. | 我送你去的可是精英寄宿学校 |
[27:11] | You know, I’ve often thought that my big mistake with you | 我一直在想 对你最错的决定 |
[27:14] | was waiting so long before sending you away. | 就是等了这么久才送你走 |
[27:18] | Enough. | 够了 |
[27:19] | Show yourself out. | 离开这里 |
[27:20] | No. I’m not going. | 不 我哪都不去 |
[27:22] | I’m staying. I’m here to help you. | 我就待在这里 帮助你 |
[27:24] | Do you know that not 50 miles from here | 你知道吗 在离这里不到五十英里的地方 |
[27:26] | a young woman was burned at the stake? | 有个年轻姑娘被绑在火刑柱上烧死了 |
[27:29] | It’s Salem all over again. | 塞勒姆的事又重演了 |
[27:32] | There is a storm coming. | 暴风雨就要来了 |
[27:34] | And you are leaving these poor girls under your charge | 你那些可怜的女学生 |
[27:38] | completely unprepared for it. | 却根本准备不足 |
[27:40] | I am aware of what’s happening. | 我很清楚现在的处境 |
[27:43] | My entire teaching philosophy… | 我的教学理念就是… |
[27:44] | Has been an abject failure. | 一败涂地 |
[27:47] | You teach them to cower. | 你教她们畏缩懦弱 |
[27:49] | And to hide in the shadows. | 躲藏在阴影之下 |
[27:52] | Well, there are no shadows, not anymore. | 已经没有藏身的阴影了 |
[27:54] | Do you really think with Twitter and Facebook | 在这个充斥着推特和脸书的世界 |
[27:57] | that a witch does anything at all | 女巫的一举一动 |
[27:59] | she won’t be videotaped | 都会被人录下来 |
[28:01] | and turned into some… viral freak show | 然后变成那种变态怪胎秀 |
[28:03] | like a dog who says “I love you”? | 比如一只狗开口说我爱你 |
[28:05] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[28:06] | This is my life. | 这是我的生活 |
[28:07] | You can’t come in here and piss all over it. | 你不能闯进来指手划脚 |
[28:09] | – I will call the council. – Do. | -我要打电话给理事会 -打吧 |
[28:11] | Call the council. | 打给理事会啊 |
[28:12] | And then you can explain to them | 再跟他们解释清楚 |
[28:15] | why you think it’s a bad idea for the Supreme to teach them. | 为什么不想让超级女巫给姑娘们上课 |
[28:19] | When are you gonna die | 你怎么还不去死 |
[28:21] | and stop ruining my life? | 还要来破坏我的生活 |
[28:31] | I’m here. | 我已经来了 |
[28:33] | I’m staying. | 我要留下来 |
[28:37] | So why don’t we make the best of it? | 何不随遇而安呢 |
[28:51] | Okay, animals, all right, let’s listen up, okay? | 兄弟们 听好了 |
[28:54] | All right, we’re gonna go over a few ground rules, gents. | 我们要再唠叨一下基本原则 |
[28:58] | The no puke rule will be strictly enforced. | 绝对不能喝到吐 |
[29:02] | I will not be drinking… too much tonight, | 我今晚不会 喝太多酒 |
[29:05] | so if I see any of you are in danger of hurling in public, | 所以要是被我看见谁快当众吐了 |
[29:08] | I will send you back here to the penalty box. | 就给我滚回巴士车上 |
[29:12] | That also goes… | 同样 |
[29:13] | for public urination and public exposure. | 不准随地小便 当众裸体 |
[29:18] | Believe me, Dalton, nobody’s interested in seeing your dick, | 相信我 道尔顿 没人想看你的鸟 |
[29:21] | no matter how small it is! | 无论它有多小 |
[29:24] | Now, we’re still on probation | 现在 由于满月事件 |
[29:26] | for the slightly misguided Blue Mooning episode, | 我们仍处在察看期 |
[29:29] | and those pricks at the administration | 管理层的那些蠢货 |
[29:31] | are just looking for a reason to cut our balls off, guys. | 正等着找借口教训我们呢 伙计们 |
[29:33] | So I will sacrifice one night of a drunken stupor | 所以我将牺牲自己这个醉生梦死的夜晚 |
[29:37] | so my brothers can live to party another day! | 让我的兄弟们能一直嗨到世界尽头 |
[29:42] | The administration | 管理层的蠢货们 |
[29:44] | can suck my cock! | 跪舔去吧 |
[29:45] | Yeah! | 万岁 |
[29:48] | One, two, one, two, three! | 一 二 一二三 |
[29:49] | We are KLG! | 我们是KLG |
[29:51] | One, two, one, two, three! | 一 二 一二三 |
[29:53] | We are KLG! | 我们是KLG |
[30:10] | Oh, my God, that’s Madison Montgomery. | 天啊 那是麦迪逊·蒙哥马利 |
[30:13] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这才像样嘛 |
[30:16] | That’s prize tuna right there. | 真是个大美妞 |
[30:18] | She’s way out of your league. | 你跟她可不是一个档次的 |
[30:19] | What’s a girl got to do to get a drink around here? | 在这种场合 姑娘要怎么做才能喝到酒 |
[30:21] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[30:22] | Can’t get a bite | 你不晃饵 |
[30:23] | if you don’t dangle your bait in the water. | 就钓不到大鱼 |
[31:45] | Thought you looked thirsty. | 你看起来有点口渴 |
[31:49] | Is that your superpower? | 这是你的超能力吗 |
[31:51] | You can sense dehydration? | 能感觉到别人是否口渴 |
[31:52] | One of them. | 超能力之一 |
[31:55] | Frat boy, right? | 你是兄弟会的人 对吗 |
[31:56] | I think frats are full of Fascists. | 我以为兄弟会成员尽是些专横跋扈的人 |
[31:59] | I don’t mind being reduced to a stereotype, but… | 我不介意被归为这种形象 但 |
[32:02] | I’m on a scholarship. | 我是拿奖学金的 |
[32:04] | My mom lives down in the Ninth Ward. | 我妈妈住在下九区 |
[32:06] | Besides, didn’t you come here with a movie star? | 再说 你不是和影星一起来的吗 |
[32:36] | You want to be my slave tonight? | 今晚你想做我的奴隶吗 |
[32:38] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[32:40] | Are you stupid? | 你脑残吗 |
[32:42] | Slaves get nothing. | 奴隶什么也得不到 |
[32:46] | Now why don’t you get me another drink? | 再去帮我拿杯酒吧 |
[32:57] | It’s on. | 开始吧 |
[33:20] | Really? A finishing school? | 真的吗 精修学校 |
[33:22] | Miss Robichaux’s Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies. | 罗比乔克斯小姐杰出女子学院 |
[33:26] | I don’t want to talk about me anymore, okay? | 我不想再谈我的事了 |
[33:29] | You’re the first hot girl I ever met | 你是我见过的第一个 |
[33:30] | who didn’t want to talk about herself. | 不想谈论自己的辣妹 |
[33:32] | There’s got to be something wrong with you. | 肯定有问题 |
[33:37] | I know. You have a boyfriend. | 我知道了 你有男朋友 |
[33:40] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[33:44] | Kyle, I like you. | 凯尔 我喜欢你 |
[33:46] | But it’s not gonna work out. | 但我俩没戏 |
[33:48] | Have you seen Madison? | 你看见麦迪逊了吗 |
[34:35] | Hey, I can’t find her anywhere. | 到处都找不到她 |
[34:37] | What, you think she ditched you? | 怎么 你觉得她抛下你走了 |
[34:40] | I’ll look around upstairs. Hang on. | 我去楼上看看 稍等 |
[34:45] | Brush her hair back so I can see her face. | 把她的头发拨到后面 好让我看清她的脸 |
[34:49] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你们他妈干什么呢 |
[34:53] | – Get off her! – Wait your turn, man. | -放开她 -还没轮到你呢 兄弟 |
[34:55] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你们疯了吗 |
[34:56] | – Come on, man. – Give me this. | -拜托 伙计 -给我 |
[35:06] | Madison? | 麦迪逊 |
[35:09] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[35:11] | Madison, hey. | 麦迪逊 醒醒 |
[35:13] | Did they give you something? | 他们给你下药了吗 |
[35:19] | Don’t push. | 别推 |
[35:24] | Okay, look, stay here, okay? I’m not gonna… | 好了 哪儿也别去好吗 我不会 |
[35:26] | I’m not gonna let ’em get away with this. | 我不会放过他们的 |
[35:32] | Give me the phone, Brener. | 把手机给我 布雷纳 |
[35:33] | Eat shit, Kyle. | 吃屎吧你 凯尔 |
[35:33] | Give me the phone, Brener. That’s evidence. | 快给我 布雷纳 那是证据 |
[35:35] | Eat shit, Kyle. | 吃屎吧你 凯尔 |
[35:36] | I’m calling the cops. | 我要报警了 |
[35:38] | – What’s going on back there? – Get him off the bus. | -你们在后面吵什么呢 -让他下车 |
[35:40] | – Come on, man. – Stop. Stop. | -快下去 伙计 -别 住手 |
[35:42] | All right, everybody shut up! | 现在都给我把嘴闭上 |
[35:44] | All right, everybody shut up! | 都给我闭嘴 |
[35:47] | First thing, delete the videos from your phones. | 首先 把手机里的视频都删了 |
[35:52] | We stick together. | 我们现在得团结 |
[36:00] | Stop! | 停车 |
[36:49] | The Louisiana campus is still in shock over | 路易斯安那大学仍沉浸在 |
[36:51] | the tragic bus crash last night. | 昨夜车祸悲剧所带来的震惊之中 |
[36:54] | Nine members of the fraternity | 车上一共有九名 |
[36:55] | Kappa Lambda Gamma were on board. | KLG兄弟会的成员 |
[36:58] | Seven of the boys died on the scene. | 其中七名男孩当场死亡 |
[37:00] | Two were rushed to Troost Medical Center | 还有两名被紧急送往楚斯特医疗中心救治 |
[37:02] | where they remain in critical condition. | 目前情况仍很危险 |
[37:04] | Officials will not confirm the identities of the deceased. | 官方并不会公布死者的身份 |
[37:08] | Hey, I was watching that! | 我在看呢 |
[37:10] | Why? It’s yesterday’s news. | 有什么好看的 昨天的新闻了 |
[37:12] | They got any Greek yogurt? | 有希腊酸奶吗 |
[37:16] | We have to tell somebody what happened. | 我们得把这事告诉别人 |
[37:19] | The one I met– Kyle– | 我遇到的那个叫凯尔的 |
[37:19] | Madison, he tried to stop it. | 麦迪逊 他试图阻止他们 |
[37:21] | And he was on that bus. | 他也在车上 |
[37:23] | What are we talking about? | 在聊什么呢 |
[37:25] | The college boys? | 那几个大学男生吗 |
[37:26] | Taken in the prime of their lives. | 在花样年华就被夺去了生命 |
[37:28] | Such a tragedy. | 真是一场悲剧 |
[37:29] | Almost makes you want to cry, doesn’t it? | 都让人不禁落泪了 是吧 |
[37:32] | But, then, the world’s not gonna miss a bunch of assholes | 但话说回来 这帮穿埃德·哈迪T恤的傻逼 |
[37:35] | – in Ed Hardy T-shirts. – Who are you? | -也死不足惜 -你是谁 |
[37:37] | You know, I’ve got to hand it to you. | 我真得夸你几句 |
[37:39] | A bus flip? That’s not easy. | 把车弄翻 不简单啊 |
[37:42] | But you were a sloppy, little witch bitch. | 但你依然只是个邋遢的小贱女巫 |
[37:45] | Go to hell, you stupid hag. | 去死吧 蠢老太婆 |
[37:55] | Say that. | 活该 |
[37:57] | Now, I’ve read all your files. | 我看过你们所有人的资料 |
[37:59] | And you’re never gonna become great women of our clan | 你们要想在这破”魔法学校”闯出大名堂 |
[38:02] | sitting around here at Hogwarts | 简直是痴人说梦 |
[38:04] | under the confused instruction of my daughter. | 再说我女儿自己都稀里糊涂不知要怎么指导你们 |
[38:08] | We’re going on a field trip. | 今天我们要去实地考察 |
[38:09] | Jesus. Go change your clothes. | 老天 换身衣服吧 |
[38:12] | Wear something… | 穿一身 |
[38:15] | black. | 黑色 |
[38:23] | Where are we going? | 这是要去哪啊 |
[38:24] | It’s too hot. | 太热了 |
[38:25] | My freaking vagina is sweating. | 我两腿之间都汗流如瀑了 |
[38:27] | To Popp Fountain. | 去波普泉 |
[38:29] | A kind of holy place for our order. | 可以说是我们这类人的圣所 |
[38:32] | Back in the 1970s, | 上世纪七十年代 |
[38:34] | Mary Oneida Toups led an alternative coven down here. | 玛丽·奥奈达·托普斯是这里有名的另类女巫 |
[38:39] | She and her sister witches would gather there, | 她和她的女巫姐妹们在那聚会 |
[38:41] | proudly and publicly, | 公开而骄傲 |
[38:43] | very much in the spirit of the times. | 也挺衬当时的时代精神的 |
[38:46] | But it was damaged during Katrina. | 但卡特里娜飓风摧毁了那里 |
[38:47] | And the authorities used this as an excuse to declare | 当局便以此为借口宣布这个神圣的地方 |
[38:51] | this sacred space a safety hazard. | 有安全隐患 |
[38:54] | It’s been closed off ever since. | 自那以后就不对外开放了 |
[38:56] | I don’t understand. What are we supposed to do if we can’t get in? | 我不明白 进不去的话我们去干什么 |
[38:59] | Tear the wall down. | 把墙推倒进去呗 |
[39:01] | When witches don’t fight, we burned. | 不会战斗的女巫 就会被烧死 |
[39:03] | This is seriously the worst field trip ever. | 这绝对是最烂的一次实地考察 |
[39:04] | Each one of you has a unique gift, | 你们都各具天赋 |
[39:07] | but that’s not nearly enough to be a real witch. | 但都远不足以使你们成为真正的女巫 |
[39:10] | And you’re a real witch? | 说得好像你真是一样 |
[39:12] | She’s the Supreme. | 她可是超级女巫 |
[39:16] | You know that one– | 刚刚说话这姑娘 |
[39:18] | she’s smarter than all of you put together. | 你们三个加起来都没她聪明 |
[39:28] | The New Orleans Preservation Foundation | 新奥尔良文物保护协会 |
[39:29] | is proud to present the haunted home tour | 很荣幸能带你们参观臭名昭著的 |
[39:32] | of the notorious Madame LaLaurie. | 拉劳里夫人鬼屋 |
[39:34] | This very house, | 这间屋子 |
[39:35] | the center of New Orleans high society, | 就是新奥尔良上流社会的中心 |
[39:37] | was also a place of abject horror. | 同时也是恐怖悲剧的发生地 |
[39:39] | You want me to get her? | 要我去叫她吗 |
[39:41] | No. | 不用 |
[39:42] | Oh, excuse me. You can’t just barge in on the tour | 不好意思 没买票可不能随便 |
[39:45] | without purchasing a ticket. | 闯入我们的参观 |
[39:47] | You’re giving us a tour for free. | 你会带我们免费参观 |
[39:49] | For free. Of course. | 免费 当然可以 |
[39:51] | The Code Noir, | 《黑法》中 |
[39:53] | a decree that dictated the conditions of slavery, | 规定了黑奴的生活条件 |
[39:56] | did not exist on these grounds. | 但在这里并没有被执行 |
[39:58] | It was replaced by the Madame’s own code of terror. | 取而代之的是拉劳里夫人自创的恐怖法典 |
[40:01] | And the torture she inflicted on her slaves | 即使在179年后的今天 |
[40:04] | would spawn 179 years of hauntings. | 她对黑奴施加的折磨依然萦绕于此 |
[40:08] | Wasn’t this house owned by the guy in Face Off? | 这屋主不是《变脸》的男主角吗 |
[40:08] | 《变脸》 吴宇森导演的好莱坞影片 由尼古拉斯·凯奇和约翰·特拉沃塔出演 | |
[40:11] | Correct, the actor Nicolas Cage was a previous owner. | 没错 影星尼古拉斯·凯奇是前任屋主 |
[40:14] | Madame LaLaurie was infamous for her vanity. | 拉劳里夫人以奢华无度而臭名昭著 |
[40:17] | She fought the rigors of age with a sacrament | 为了防止容颜老去 |
[40:19] | of expensive creams from Europe | 她使用产自欧洲的名贵香膏 |
[40:22] | and something else far more exotic. | 以及其它更稀有的东西 |
[40:24] | Oh, I’m running out. We gonna have to get some more. | 快要用完了 再去弄点来 |
[40:28] | No! | 不 |
[40:29] | – Please don’t make me. – You think I want to do this?! | -求你别逼我去 -你以为我乐意这样吗 |
[40:32] | You can blame your father and his fresh-faced whore. | 要怪就怪你爸和他那个娇美如花的小荡妇 |
[40:35] | Unless you’d like to split your inheritance | 不然你就等着你的遗产 |
[40:37] | with an endless parade of colored bastards. | 被那些多到数不过来的黑鬼野种给瓜分了吧 |
[40:58] | The secret ingredient to the Madame’s beauty ritual | 拉劳里夫人保持美貌的秘方 |
[41:01] | was a poultice made from human pancreas. | 就是一种由人类胰脏制成的药膏 |
[41:05] | This is the infamous chamber of horrors. | 这里就是臭名昭著的恐怖之屋 |
[41:08] | No flash photography, please. | 请不要开闪光灯拍照 |
[41:10] | The attic where Madame LaLaurie | 拉劳里夫人就是在这间阁楼里 |
[41:13] | inflicted heinous torture upon her slaves. | 对她的奴隶进行了惨无人道的折磨 |
[41:17] | And where she ultimately met her own demise. | 同样 她也是在这里一命呜呼的 |
[41:34] | Get off my property! | 从我的地盘上滚出去 |
[41:35] | I’ve heard that you are in need of my services. | 我听说 你需要我的帮助 |
[41:38] | What could a Negress have that I would ever want? | 一个黑鬼能帮我什么 |
[41:40] | Mon pele Marie Laveau. | 我叫玛丽·拉文 |
[41:42] | I have the cure for your husband’s affliction. | 我可以治好你丈夫的病 |
[41:45] | His compulsion for young ladies. | 治好他对年轻女子的迷恋 |
[41:48] | I’ll have you flogged for your insolence! | 再口出狂言 小心我抽你 |
[41:50] | A love potion | 这是一味爱情剂 |
[41:52] | to ensure fidelity. | 能保你丈夫忠贞不渝 |
[41:59] | If the potion entrances as you promise, | 这剂药要是真如你说得这么灵 |
[42:01] | your future’s assured. | 我保你下半辈子衣食无忧 |
[42:04] | To our future together. | 敬我们的美好未来 |
[42:06] | Salut. | 敬我们 |
[42:12] | It’s like honeysuckle. | 尝起来像金银花 |
[42:29] | Ooh, yes. | 感觉不错 |
[42:32] | Oh, non. | 不 |
[42:33] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[42:35] | What did…? | 你给我… |
[42:43] | Get it… | 把它 |
[42:45] | get it out of me. | 把它从我体内弄出去 |
[42:48] | Unbeknownst to Madame LaLaurie, a slave she had brutally mutilated | 拉劳里夫人有所不知 她残忍折磨的一名奴隶 |
[42:51] | was Marie Laveau’s lover, | 是玛丽·拉文的爱人 |
[42:53] | and she came to exact her revenge. | 她是来复仇的 |
[43:08] | Mon Cher, what has she done to you? | 亲爱的 她对你做了什么 |
[43:24] | The potion inflicted its cruel justice, | 那是一味伸张正义的药 |
[43:26] | and she got what she richly deserved. | 拉劳里夫人也完全是咎由自取 |
[43:28] | But her body was never found. | 但她的尸体至今下落不明 |
[43:30] | To this day, no one knows | 直到今天 依然没有人知道 |
[43:32] | the final resting place of Madame LaLaurie. | 拉劳里夫人的安息之地 |
[43:43] | What do you hear? | 你听到了什么 |
[43:45] | The lady of the house. | 女主人的声音 |
[44:51] | Please. Please let it be him, please. | 一定 一定要是他 |
[45:09] | It should have been you, asshole! | 该死的是你 混蛋 |
[45:29] | It’s the second door on your left down the hall. | 走廊尽头左手边第二间房 |
[45:32] | Make sure you stack ’em vertically. | 箱子一定要竖着堆起来 |
[45:34] | I’m responsible for those girls. | 我是这些女孩的负责人 |
[45:36] | What if something had happened? | 万一出了什么事呢 |
[45:37] | – Well, nothing did. – Where’s Zoe Benson? | -没出事啊 -佐伊·班森人呢 |
[45:39] | How would I know that? | 我怎么知道 |
[45:43] | Oh, that’s my taxi. | 我的出租车来了 |
[45:45] | Here, darling. | 拿着 亲爱的 |
[45:46] | Make sure you tip them generously when they’re done. | 上面的人完事后 记得给多点小费 |
[45:50] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[45:51] | Out. Don’t wait up. | 去外头 别等我了 |
[45:53] | I have half a mind to enchant the locks after you leave. | 我在想 等你走后要不要给门锁施咒 |
[45:57] | Don’t make me drop a house on you. | 别逼我给你难堪 |
[46:00] | When the levees broke, | 堤岸崩溃之时 |
[46:02] | the people of New Orleans were tested. | 也是新奥尔良面临考验的时刻 |
[46:04] | Those who stayed, stayed for a reason. | 有人因为坚持信仰而留下 |
[46:07] | With that came a sense of purpose and community. | 与之相随的还有使命感和社区的温暖 |
[46:10] | That’s what happens in a crisis. | 这是危机留给我们的 |
[46:12] | All the bullshit falls away, | 无意义的被剔除 |
[46:14] | and what’s left is just so raw and vulnerable. | 残存的是本真和脆弱 |
[46:17] | It’s agony to let people see you so exposed. | 将自己暴露在众人面前是一种极大的痛苦 |
[46:21] | It takes a huge amount of trust, | 这需要无比的信任 |
[46:23] | and for most of us, | 可对我们大多数人来说 |
[46:24] | that trust was shattered long ago. | 信任早就支离破碎了 |
[46:27] | But, like it or not, we need each other. | 但不管我们愿不愿意 我们需要彼此 |
[46:29] | And we neeed each other desperately. | 我们就是彼此的救命稻草 |
[46:32] | My mother was right. | 妈妈说得没错 |
[46:34] | The world isn’t safe for a girl like me. | 对于我这样的女孩来说 世界太危险了 |
[46:37] | But maybe I’m not safe for the world, either. | 但也许 我也并非良善 |
[46:41] | And since I’ll never be able to experience real love, | 既然我永远也无法体会真爱的含义 |
[46:44] | might as well put this curse to some use. | 那也不要浪费这样的”天赋” |
[47:17] | Excellent work, gentlemen. | 干得漂亮 先生们 |
[47:18] | Just set it down right here. | 把它放在这里就好 |
[47:25] | Well, I’d thank you, | 我想表达感谢 |
[47:27] | but you’re never gonna remember any of this anyhow. | 但你们也不会记得这件事 |
[48:11] | Come on, Mary Todd Lincoln. | 走吧 玛丽·陶德·林肯 |
[48:14] | I’ll buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯 |