Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] Best sellers on Audio presents 有声读物畅销书系列之
[00:31] Tales From Briarcliff by Lana Winters, 《荆棘崖往事》 作者拉娜·温特斯
[00:34] read by the author. 由作者本人朗读
[00:36] Chapter six, 第六章
[00:37] “The Gathering Storm.” 风雨来袭
[00:41] Behind the stone walls of Briarcliff, 在荆棘崖那森森高墙之内
[00:44] time had no meaning. 时间是妄无的存在
[00:46] The days themselves seemed to exist 时光本身 像是穿行在
[00:48] in a kind of perpetual twilight. 永不散去的暮光之中
[00:52] Life there was just a series of numbing cruelties 那里的生活是由残暴和虐待
[00:55] and humiliations, 调和成的苦剂
[00:56] all masquerading as something else. 妄图粉饰太平的无谓挣扎
[01:01] You weren’t conceived in love, but in hate. 你并非由爱 却是因恨而生
[01:04] I couldn’t wait to give you up. 我恨不能早点把你抛弃
[01:07] You’re an abomination. 你是个孽种
[01:09] You should never have been born. 你根本不应该降生
[01:14] I was in the third week of my confinement, 在我入院的第三周
[01:17] and a storm was coming. 一场风暴降临荆棘崖
[01:19] The nor’easter of ’64 64年的东北海岸的那场飓风
[01:21] that brought so much devastation with it, 带来了摧枯拉朽般的破坏
[01:23] and for me, something else, 而对我来说 另一场灾难
[01:26] something far more savage even than nature. 一场比天灾还要残暴的灾难 即将发生
[01:36] Oliver Thredson was, 奥利弗·史莱森
[01:38] to all appearances, 在所有人看来
[01:40] a kindly figure, 都是一个标准的好人
[01:42] fatherly in his manner. 慈父般的存在
[01:46] This face he showed the world, 他向世人展示的面孔
[01:48] this face of sanity and benevolence, 那充满仁义道德的圣人形象
[01:51] that was his real mask. 只是他的面具而已
[01:54] Underneath lurked the real Oliver Thredson, 在面具背后隐匿着真正的奥利弗·史莱森
[01:58] an unspeakable monster. 一个罪恶滔天的魔鬼
[02:02] I loved you even when you were still in your mother’s womb. 在你还没出世前 我就一直爱着你
[02:06] I would have given anything to be a real father to you, 为了成为你的父亲 我愿意付出一切
[02:08] but she kept us apart. 但她却将我们拆散
[02:11] I had so much love to give you, son. 我有那么多爱来不及给你 儿子
[02:15] She stole it from you. 都是她偷走了
[02:19] From both of us. 她偷走了我们两个人的爱
[02:28] *Here comes the bride.* *新娘驾到*
[02:31] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[02:36] The Catholic Church bought this place in ’62, 天主教会在1962年买下这里
[02:39] and turned it into a sanitarium for the criminally insane. 把它改成了一间收留精神病罪犯的疗养院
[02:43] Legend has it that once you were committed at Briarcliff, 据说 一旦被收入荆棘崖
[02:47] you never got out. 你绝无出路
[02:50] The most famous resident was a serial killer named… 其中最有名的病人是连环杀人魔…
[02:53] Bloody Face. 血脸杀手
[02:56] – Say “Bloody Face”. – Bloody Face. -说”血脸杀手” -血脸杀手
[03:07] What is that? 那是什么
[03:09] Maybe it’s Bloody Face. 或许是血脸杀手呢
[03:10] Maybe it’s just old pipes. 或许只是老管道
[03:20] I can’t see. 我什么也看不见
[03:22] Let me see. 让我看看
[03:23] What? You scared, pussy? 怎么 你怕了吗 胆小鬼
[03:29] In Briarcliff… 在荆棘崖…
[03:32] Oh, my God! What? What’s wrong? 上帝啊 怎么了 怎么了
[03:34] You’re such a prick. 你这个烂鸟人
[03:36] You are such a prick. 你这个烂鸟人
[03:38] Speaking of which… 说到鸟…
[03:39] No. I want to know what’s in there. 不要 我想知道里面有什么
[03:42] Do it again and I’ll blow you. 再把手伸进去 我就给你口交
[03:45] Give me your phone. 把你手机给我
[05:34] And who did this drawing of you? 这是谁给你画的啊
[05:37] Bono. 博诺
[05:39] He was a bit tipsy on the airplane 他在从索马里回来的飞机上
[05:41] coming back from Somalia 喝得有点高
[05:42] and drew it on the cocktail napkin. 就在鸡尾酒餐巾上开画
[05:44] He’s quite good, isn’t he? 还挺不错的 不是吗
[05:46] Be sure and get an insert of that, Pete. 记得给这画来个特写 皮特
[05:49] So with six bestsellers, 拥有六本畅销书
[05:52] a reputation as the only one the men will open up to, 获得”男士最佳倾诉对象”的称号
[05:55] world leaders, stars, disgraced politicians, 成为世界领袖 明星 以及昔日政要
[05:59] who’s the one that got away? 你还有什么遗憾吗
[06:01] Is there anyone you lusted after that you missed? 有没有什么人的离去令你念念不忘
[06:03] That’s easy. Mao and Rielle Hunter. 当然有 毛泽东和瑞尔·亨特
[06:06] And she’s still lusting after Julian Assange. 而且她还惦念着朱利安·阿桑奇
[06:09] Uh, look, I know I said 我知道我说过
[06:11] no on-camera appearances for you, 您是不会出镜的
[06:13] but I love this whole bringing 但我很喜欢这种
[06:15] the chardonnay thing, 倒上一杯夏敦埃酒
[06:16] super casual, loving. 舒适惬意 爱意浓浓的感觉
[06:18] What about just that? 就拍这些如何
[06:20] I’m April, by the way. 对了 我叫艾普丽
[06:22] Marian. 玛丽安
[06:22] What a pleasure. 非常荣幸
[06:23] I saw your Norma at the Met. 我在大都会博物院看到你的作品《诺尔玛》
[06:25] Transcendent. 堪称卓绝
[06:26] She’s doing it in Bologna this summer. 那是今年夏天她在博洛尼亚做的
[06:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:30] I’ve got rehearsal; I’ve got to take off. 我还要彩排 先走了
[06:32] I’ll be back by 5:00. 我会在5点回来
[06:36] We have that Sondheim dinner birthday thing tonight. 今晚我们还要跟桑德海姆庆生
[06:41] Am I not the luckiest woman alive? 我真是最幸运的女人
[06:46] A little higher, babe. 再高一点 亲爱的
[06:48] Attaboy. 干得好
[06:49] Mm-mm, higher still. 再往上点
[06:52] Oh, what are they teaching these kids in film school? 电影学校都教了些什么东西给这些孩子
[06:55] God knows 竟然不知道
[06:56] it’s not how to make us old gals 怎么打光好让我们这些老女人
[06:57] look more gorgeous. 看起来更年轻些
[06:58] Nothing old about you, La. 你一点都不老 拉娜
[07:00] Well, thanks to a very talented surgeon in Paris 这要感谢巴黎那位有才的外科医生
[07:02] and a great dermatologist. 还是个出色的皮肤科医生
[07:04] So, what are we covering today? 那么我们今天要谈什么
[07:07] Well, since it’s a Kennedy Center honor, 您获得肯尼迪中心荣誉奖
[07:09] I’d say it’s a pretty big canvas. 所以重点肯定在此
[07:10] Jesus, darling, I hope 天啊 亲爱的 我希望
[07:11] this isn’t going to feel like a eulogy. 这不会变得像是在念悼词
[07:14] I will certainly ask you 我还将采访
[07:16] about your notorious nail-to-the-cross 关于您前往监狱参访
[07:17] prison interview with Madoff. 声名狼藉的麦道夫的情况
[07:20] But before all that, 但这些之前
[07:21] I’d like to go back 我想先追溯下过去
[07:22] and start with the early years. 从您早些年开始采访
[07:24] The awful 那可怕的
[07:25] Bloody Face saga. 血脸杀手时期
[07:28] I said I wouldn’t talk about that. 我说过我不会讲那事的
[07:30] People want to hear about it. 但观众想知道
[07:32] It’s what made you famous. 这也是你成名的原因
[07:33] My point exactly. 正是此因
[07:34] He’s become a goddamn household name. 他变成一个该死的家喻户晓的名字
[07:37] Like some kind of Heath Ledger, 就像是希斯·莱杰
[07:39] Hollywood movie star villain. 好莱坞电影反派明星
[07:41] He was an evil monster 血脸就是个恶魔
[07:43] who used murder and torture 他不断杀害和虐待
[07:45] to keep himself from feeling like a eunuch. 来让自己感觉不那么像太监
[07:47] End of story. 就是这样
[07:49] I refuse to give him one more second of air time. 我拒绝在录播时多说他哪怕一秒
[07:53] So then let’s start with the event 那咱们开始说说那个
[07:54] that made your reputation as a crusader for change, 让你名声急转直上的事件
[07:57] the Briarcliff exposé. 揭露荆棘崖
[07:58] We good to go, everyone? 我们准备开始 各位准备好了吗
[07:59] Honey, hand me that mirror, will you? 亲爱的 递给我那块镜子 好吗
[08:00] I like to do my own eyebrows. 我想修下眉
[08:12] How do I look? 我看起来如何
[08:15] Like a million bucks. 百万美元宝贝
[08:17] But they’re still not gonna let us 但他们还是不会让我们
[08:18] in that front door with a camera. 带着摄像机从前门进
[08:19] Oh, I know how to get in. 我知道怎么进去
[08:22] Jesus, how did you find this place? 天啊 你怎么找到这地的
[08:24] Listen, when we get inside, no matter what happens, 听着 我们进去以后 无论发生什么
[08:26] or what anybody says, you keep shooting. 或者别人说什么 你们继续保持摄像
[08:28] We need to document the conditions, the filth, 我们需要用影像证明这里的情况 这些污秽
[08:30] these people are forced to live in. 这些被迫关于此的人们
[08:32] I want the footage to shock the public 我要这些连续的镜头震惊公众
[08:33] out of their complacency, you understand? 击碎他们的自满 你们明白吗
[08:36] I want moral outrage. 我要在道德上激起他们的愤怒感
[08:37] I want to put America in the asylum. 我要把美国民众放进疯人院
[08:41] The fact that you would voluntarily 事实上你自愿
[08:43] go back into the place where you almost died, 回到这个你差点丧命的地方
[08:46] that’s why you were held in such high esteem 这就是为什么你被全美和同行
[08:48] by all of America and your peers. 赋予如此高的评价的原因
[08:50] Did you always have this need for justice? 你总是充满正义吗
[08:54] That’s the myth. 那些是虚构的
[08:56] Lana Winters, crusader. 拉娜·温特斯 改革者
[08:59] It was a story that I helped to perpetuate, 这是一个更适于流传下去的故事
[09:01] but, uh, it’s time I come clean. 但 是时候说清真相了
[09:05] It wasn’t justice 并不是正义感
[09:06] that got me back to Briarcliff. 让我回到荆棘崖
[09:07] It was ambition. 是野心 是抱负
[09:09] I knew my future wasn’t in print. 我知道我的未来不会在出版业
[09:11] You had an abrupt career change. 你的职业突然转变
[09:13] I knew television was the future. 我深信电视业才是未来
[09:16] So I got started in local news, 所以我从地方新闻开始做起
[09:20] then an NBC affiliate 然后在NBC下属公司工作
[09:21] before I landed my own series of investigative reports. 之后则是我自己的调查报告节目
[09:24] America Unmasked. 《揭露美国》
[09:25] With TV, words, 电视出现后 语言
[09:28] they’re less important. 就没那么重要了
[09:30] You need something people can see, 你需要观众看见
[09:32] visual stimulation, 要有视觉冲击
[09:34] and believe me, there is nothing more stimulating 相信我 没有比看到疯子
[09:36] than crazy people. 更有冲击力的了
[09:38] But you need more than that. 但这还远远不够
[09:40] You need an angle, a hook. 还需要切入角度和宣传手段
[09:43] And boy, did I have a doozy. 我的节目堪称完美
[09:53] I heard from very reliable sources that Sister Jude, 据可靠消息称 裘德修女
[09:56] the nun that imprisoned me at Briarcliff, was still alive. 那个在荆棘崖监禁我的修女 她还活着
[10:00] In fact, she had become a patient there herself. 实际上 她自己成了那里的病人
[10:03] I was going to go into that snake pit 我要重回疯人院
[10:05] and rescue her from the very place she had me committed. 把她从那个曾经监禁我的地方救出来
[10:11] Milo, I told you to keep rolling. 麦洛 跟你说过要一直对着拍
[10:13] Get the camera up and pointed at me. 举起摄像机 对准我
[10:17] At Briarcliff Manor, 在荆棘崖庄园
[10:18] it’s not uncommon to see patients left on their own 连续几个小时对病人放任不管
[10:21] without supervision, without stimulation, for hours on end. 无人监督 无人激励的场景比比皆是
[10:27] The squalor, the filth, 这所疯人院
[10:30] the decay of this institution 肮脏 污秽 腐朽的环境
[10:33] is a shocking indictment 是马萨诸塞州政府
[10:34] of the abandonment of her most needy 将其贫困地区彻底遗弃的
[10:37] by the state of Massachusetts. 有力控诉
[10:49] The Church sold Briarcliff Manor 教会在1965年秋天
[10:51] to the state of Massachusetts in the fall of 1965. 把荆棘崖庄园卖给马萨诸塞州政府
[10:54] Since then, conditions have deteriorated. 从那时起 情况便开始恶化
[10:57] The images and sounds are far more… 这些画面和声音远比…
[11:02] Ready? You need a slate? 你还行吗 要不要垫石板
[11:04] Are… 你是…
[11:05] Yeah, are you sleeping? Come on. 你是睡着了吗 快点
[11:15] Three, two, one. 三 二 一
[11:19] The Church sold Briarcliff Manor 教会在1965年秋天
[11:21] to the state of Massachusetts in the fall of 1965. 把荆棘崖庄园卖给马萨诸塞州政府
[11:25] Since then, conditions have deteriorated. 从那时起 情况便开始恶化
[11:28] These images and sounds are far more powerful 这些画面和声音远比
[11:31] than any words that can be spoken. 任何言语都有说服力
[11:50] But how can I describe to you the way it smells? 但我该怎么跟你们形容这里的味道呢
[11:53] It reeks of filth, of disease. 是肮脏和疾病的臭味
[11:56] It smells of death. 死亡的味道
[11:57] Who are you? 你们是干嘛的
[12:01] Do you… 你们
[12:01] have permission to do this? 有权在这里拍摄吗
[12:03] You are the first attendant we’ve seen 你是我们来这里之后
[12:04] the entire time we’ve been here. 见到的第一位医护人员
[12:05] Is it the policy to leave patients unclothed and unclean, 让病人们衣衫不整 肮脏污秽
[12:08] some of them smeared in their own feces? 有些人身上沾着自己的排泄物是你们的政策吗
[12:11] Uh… I’m sorry, there’s… 很抱歉 只是
[12:14] just too many for us to take care of. 我们要照顾的人太多了
[12:17] Right now I’m interested in one. 现在我只对其中一个人有兴趣
[12:18] I demand to see Judy Martin. 我要见朱迪·马汀
[12:26] Give me some light. 把灯打开
[12:43] Sister Jude. 裘德修女
[12:45] Judy Martin? 朱迪·马汀
[12:48] Do you remember me? 你还记得我吗
[12:53] You were committed to Briarcliff 你被派到荆棘崖
[12:55] to cover up the abuses the church and science 掩饰教会与科学
[12:57] had perpetrated against patients here. 对病人的虐待
[13:00] You were left to die. 他们留你在这等死
[13:01] Alone. 孤独终老
[13:02] Abandoned. 无人眷顾
[13:04] I’ve come back to help you. 我是回来帮你的
[13:08] I’m going to get you out of here, Sister Jude. 我要带你离开这里 裘德修女
[13:14] It’s okay. 没事了
[13:26] Lana… Banana. 拉娜·布拉娜
[13:33] Such a powerful scene you describe. 你描绘的画面太有冲击力了
[13:36] I’m embarrassed to say I don’t remember it. 其实很不好意思 我都不记得了
[13:39] That’s because it never happened. 因为这事根本就没发生
[13:42] By the time I got to Briarcliff, 我到荆棘崖的时候
[13:43] Jude was gone. 裘德已经不在了
[13:45] I should’ve gone back sooner. 我应该早点去的
[13:47] But you did shut down Briarcliff. 但你关掉了荆棘崖
[13:49] Yes, but it’s not the ending I wanted. 的确 但这并不是我想要的结果
[13:53] It was one hell of an ending, 总算是结束了
[13:56] just not the one I wanted. 但并不是我想要的方式
[13:59] And there’s your promo. 这里你们应该插播广告了
[14:00] Let’s take a break. I need to freshen up. 我们休息一会儿吧 我想调整一下
[14:03] Ms. Winters needs a break. 温特斯女士需要休息一下
[14:04] Five and we’re back. 五分钟后我们继续
[14:05] Would you like something to drink? 想喝点什么
[14:07] I’d love a sparkling water. 请给我一杯苏打水
[14:08] Would you get Ms. Winters a sparkling water, please? 请给温特斯女士拿一杯苏打水来
[14:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:21] You’re a doll. 你真乖
[14:24] My pleasure, Ms. Winters. 是我的荣幸 温特斯女士
[14:51] – Kit. – Holy shit. -基特 -老天爷啊
[14:53] Lana! 拉娜
[14:57] I was just watching the news. 我刚才还在看新闻呢
[14:59] You did it. 你做到了
[15:00] You really did it. 你真的做到了
[15:01] You shut down Briarcliff. 你把荆棘崖关了
[15:05] What the hell’s this? 这是什么
[15:09] I wanted them to capture our reunion. 我希望他们能记录下我们重逢的画面
[15:12] And I have a few questions I’d like to ask you. 而且我还有几个问题想问你
[15:14] – Questions? – Yes. -问题 -是的
[15:15] Like who’s Betty Drake? 贝蒂·德瑞克是谁
[15:17] And is she here? 她在这里吗
[15:23] I’ll talk to you, Lana, 我会告诉你的 拉娜
[15:24] but… but I’m not gonna talk to your camera. 但是 我不会对着你的摄像机说
[15:40] Where’d you find this? 你从哪找到的
[15:42] I was still trying to find Jude. 我还在寻找裘德
[15:44] But of course 当然了
[15:45] Jude hadn’t existed for years. 裘德很多年前就不存在了
[15:48] The Monsignor saw to that. 主教亲自负责料理的
[15:53] I had no idea who I was even looking for anymore. 我都不知道我在找的到底是谁
[16:05] And then I found this. 后来我就发现了这个
[16:10] Betty Drake, 贝蒂·德瑞克
[16:11] released to the care of Kit Walker, 在1970年3月27日
[16:13] March 27, 1970. 被基特·沃克领走
[16:14] That was just a few months after 就在你来签名会找我的
[16:15] you came to see me at the book signing. 几个月之后
[16:18] It’s Jude, isn’t it? 是裘德 是不是
[16:22] Why do you care now, Lana? 你现在还在乎这些做什么 拉娜
[16:28] We all just part of your story? 我们都是你故事的一部分吗
[16:29] It’s not just my story, Kit. 并不只是我的故事 基特
[16:31] It’s yours, too. And hers. 是你的 也是她的
[16:33] You went back for her. 你回去找她
[16:36] Why? 为什么
[16:41] ‘Cause it was something I could do. 因为这是我可以做的
[16:43] I mean, I couldn’t shut the place down, 我不能关了那地方
[16:45] I couldn’t lead them all out of there like Moses. 也不能像摩西那样带他们脱离苦海
[16:48] But, Jude, whatever she was, 但是对于裘德 不管她曾经如何
[16:51] she didn’t belong there any more than we did. 她跟我们一样 都不属于那里
[16:55] I couldn’t just leave her there. 我不能把她丢在那不管
[16:58] After Alma died, I… started visiting her there. 从艾尔玛死后 我就经常去看她
[17:07] At least once a week. 每周至少去一次
[17:08] Sometimes twice. 有时候是两次
[17:12] There was still life there. 她还活着
[17:14] There was still someone buried deep inside. 在她内心深处仍然有着自我
[17:19] But I knew that life wouldn’t last long 但我知道如果没有人把她带出来的话
[17:21] if nobody got her out of there. 她活不了多久的
[17:29] They didn’t ask a lot of questions. 他们没有问太多问题
[17:31] Think they were just happy to 可能他们也很高兴
[17:33] have one less patient to care for. 又可以少一个需要照顾的病人
[17:51] You brought her into your home. 你带她回你家
[17:55] Why’d you do that? 为什么
[17:57] After all the indignities she made you suffer? 她让你受了那么多羞辱
[18:02] I didn’t do it for her. 我这么做不是为了她
[18:04] I didn’t even really do it for me. 甚至不是为了我自己
[18:09] I did it for the kids. 我这么做是为了孩子们
[18:12] I needed to be there for them. 他们需要我的陪伴
[18:15] And the only way I could leave Briarcliff behind 而可以让我真正放下荆棘崖的方法就是
[18:17] once and for all was to find some way to forgive. 找一个能让自己原谅的方式
[18:22] Someone to forgive. 原谅某个人
[18:27] Is she dead? 她死了吗
[18:30] Go on. 快出去
[18:32] The first thing we had to do 我们要做的第一件事
[18:34] was see her through detox. 就是让她戒掉毒瘾
[19:01] Carrot juice. 胡萝卜汁
[19:02] From our garden. 我们花园种的
[19:11] For a while, 有段日子
[19:13] things seemed to be going along pretty well, 一切似乎都进展得很好
[19:15] considering. 我这么觉得
[19:17] I made a decision to just… 我下定决心
[19:20] stay the course. 继续坚持下去
[19:26] They loved her. 他们爱她
[19:28] No matter how much she barked at them, 无论她怎么凶他们
[19:29] they always understood something about her. 他们总是能理解她
[19:31] So she eventually came around. 那她最终神智清醒了吗
[19:34] Well, it got worse before it got better. 在清醒之前 经历了一段更坏的时期
[19:38] Told you to start in the corner! 我说了要从角落开始扫
[19:40] Did you think I wouldn’t notice? 你以为我看不到吗
[19:42] Come back here, you little shit! 小兔崽子 给我滚过来
[19:45] I’ll cane you! 我打死你个小兔崽子
[19:46] Hey! This is not Briarcliff, 嘿 这里不是荆棘崖
[19:48] and you will not hit my kids! 你也不能打我的小孩
[19:50] Wait a minute. 等等
[19:51] What’s going on here? 这是怎么一回事
[19:53] No, we do not have a children’s ward! 不 我们没有儿童病房
[19:55] I told your mother that. I was very clear. 我跟你妈妈说得非常明确
[19:58] – I was very clear! – Jude! -我说得非常明确 -裘德
[20:01] You will address me as Sister Jude. 你得叫我裘德修女
[20:04] You don’t fool me, Kit Walker. 你骗不了我的 基特·沃克
[20:05] I know who you are. 我知道你的底细
[20:06] I know what you did. 我知道你干了什么
[20:08] Killer of women. 专杀女人的凶手
[20:09] No, you get away! 别过来 滚开
[20:11] Get away from me! I won’t go back 离我远点 我不回
[20:13] in that hole! I will not! 那个鬼地方 我不要
[20:16] – You can’t make me! – Thomas! -别想逼我就范 -托马斯
[20:18] Get your sister and go outside. 带上你姐姐到外面去
[20:21] I will not! No, you can’t make me! 我不去 我是不会就范的
[20:24] It’s okay, Dad. 没事的 爸爸
[20:29] Oh, no… 不
[21:12] I still don’t know what happened in those woods. 我至今不知道他们在林子里发生了什么事
[21:16] When they came back… 等他们回来的时候
[21:19] something was different. 情况就好多了
[21:22] Grace was right. 格蕾丝说得对
[21:24] Those children are special. 我的孩子们很特别
[21:29] Okay, I’m gonna teach you a new step. 好 现在教你一套新的舞步
[21:30] Okay. Ready? 准备好了吗
[21:31] Toe, heel, step back. 脚尖 脚跟 后退
[21:34] Toe, heel, step back. 脚尖 脚跟 后退
[21:37] Okay, now, start again, watch me. 好 现在再来一遍 看好我
[21:39] You’re left, and I’m right. 你出左脚 我出右脚
[21:41] Because women are always right. 因为女人总是对的
[21:43] All right? 准备好
[21:44] Five, six, seven, eight. 五 六 七 八
[21:54] Now spin me. 带我转圈
[22:05] Don’t say I never taught you nothing. 别说你没从我这学到什么
[22:06] Daddy, dance with me. 爸爸 和我跳舞
[22:08] Come over here! 过来吧
[22:10] Thomas! Come here. 托马斯 过来吧
[22:14] Let me show this to you. 让我来教你
[22:16] Left foot… 左脚
[22:26] For six months, she taught them how to swing dance 六个月来 她教他们跳摇摆舞
[22:29] and swear like a sailor. 像水手一样粗鲁地说话
[22:32] Made Thomas learn to sew 让托马斯学针线活
[22:34] and took away Julia’s dolls 还没收了茱莉亚的娃娃
[22:35] and gave her trucks so she’d grow up tough. 给她玩玩具卡车 培养她的坚毅
[22:41] I don’t know 也许
[22:42] if those last six months made up 这六个月补偿了
[22:44] for a lifetime of horrors… 那段终身难忘的恐怖经历
[22:49] …but she sure seemed happy. 不过她肯定是快乐的
[23:07] Come here. 过来
[23:08] Come here, you two. 你们俩都过来
[23:11] Come here. 过来
[23:14] I got a few more things to tell you, okay? 我还有些话要跟你们说
[23:25] Julia… 茱莉亚
[23:30] …don’t you ever… 千万别
[23:35] ever let a man tell you who you are… 别让一个男人来告诉你你是谁
[23:40] or make you feel… 或者让你觉得
[23:45] …like you are less than he is. 你配不上他
[23:53] It’s 1971. 已经七十年代了
[23:55] And you can do anything you want. 你能做任何你想做的事
[24:00] Okay? You understand? 好吗 知道了吗
[24:05] And, Thomas… 还有托马斯
[24:09] don’t pick your nose… 别用手挖鼻子
[24:11] and never take a job just for the money. 工作别只为了钱
[24:21] Find something… 找到…
[24:26] that you love. 你真正热爱的
[24:29] Do something you want. 做你想做的事情
[24:34] Okay, boy? 好吗 孩子
[24:53] Oh, I don’t need that. 我不需要这个
[24:55] It’s mushroom barley. 是蘑菇大麦汤
[24:57] You got to eat something. 你得吃点东西
[25:00] No, I don’t. 不 我不需要
[25:09] Kids, why don’t you go pile up the leaves in the yard? 孩子们 去院子里整理落叶吧
[25:13] I’m staying with Nana. 我要和奶奶呆在一起
[25:18] No, you guys, you should go outside and play. 不 孩子们 你们该去外面玩儿了
[25:23] Go on. 快去吧
[25:37] Kit Walker… 基特·沃克
[25:41] you’re a lucky man. 你是个幸运的人
[25:45] You better not screw them up. 可别把这一切毁了
[25:59] I’m here. 我在这儿
[26:03] I’m not going to leave you alone. 我不会留你独自一人的
[26:06] I’m not… I’m not alone. 我… 我不是一个人
[26:11] She’s here for me. 她在这儿陪我呢
[26:27] I don’t know who she was talking about. 我不知道她说的是谁
[26:40] I do. 我知道
[26:50] Jude… 裘德
[26:52] we’ve been doing this dance for so many years. 我们来来往往已经这么多年了
[26:56] Are you sure you’re ready this time? 这次你真的准备好了吗
[27:00] I’m sure. 我确定
[27:05] I’m ready now. 我准备好了
[27:13] Kiss me. 吻我吧
[28:07] I have a feeling we’re about 我感觉到我们要进入
[28:08] to enter the hard-hitting part of the interview. 最有看点的采访环节了
[28:12] It was the pen, wasn’t it? 是因为我拿出了笔 对吧
[28:14] No need to take notes on powder-puff questions. 一般的问题不需要记笔记
[28:16] You got me, but I’m gonna ask anyway. 真被你说对了 但我还是要问
[28:20] If shutting down Briarcliff 如果关闭荆棘崖
[28:21] was such an undeniable success, 是你一生中公认的成功之举
[28:24] your next exposé was, to put it mildly, 那你接下来揭露的事 说得委婉点
[28:27] controversial. 就很有争议了
[28:28] I think half of New York wanted to lynch me, 我相信一半的纽约人都想我死
[28:30] and the other half would have had me banned from the state. 剩下的希望则不想我再踏入纽约半步
[28:33] Can we talk about what happened with Cardinal Howard? 我们能聊聊红衣主教霍华德吗
[28:36] At the time, he was a powerhouse, 那时 他是权威人士
[28:38] a rising star in the church. 是教会里一颗冉冉升起的新星
[28:40] The man had avoided me for weeks. 他躲我了好几周
[28:42] I went through all the official channels, 我走了所有的官方渠道
[28:44] but he ignored every request I made for an interview. 但他忽视了我所有的采访请求
[28:47] So, finally, I cornered him on his way to Easter Mass. 所以最后我在他去复活节弥撒的路上堵到了他
[28:51] Cardinal Howard. 霍华德主教
[28:52] I have nothing to say to you, Miss Winters. 我没什么要对你说的 温特斯小姐
[28:53] With or without your comments, I’m airing a report 无论你作何回应 我都会在明晚
[28:55] tomorrow night on Dr. Arthur Arden, 播出亚瑟·奥尔顿医生的专题报道
[28:57] a man you hired to run the medical unit at Briarcliff. 他是你聘请到荆棘崖的医疗主管
[29:00] We finally gained access to his files. 我们最终拿到了他的档案
[29:01] Did you know he was conducting human experiments? 你知道他做人体实验吗
[29:04] We found some very disturbing evidence. 我们发现了一些可怕的证据
[29:07] – Cardinal… – Would you mind switching that off, please? -红衣主教… -能把摄像机关了吗
[29:08] A number of patients disappeared under his care. 在他任职期间 很多病人失踪了
[29:11] Do you have any idea what happened to them? 你知道他们遭遇了什么吗
[29:13] It was over seven years ago. 都过去七年多了
[29:14] You can’t expect me to remember 我怎么可能还记得
[29:15] anything about patients I wasn’t responsible for. 那些病人 这事跟我没关系
[29:17] I’m afraid you are responsible. 恐怕你脱不了干系
[29:19] Everything that happened at Briarcliff 荆棘崖的所有可怕事件
[29:21] happened under your authority. 都是在你管辖期间发生的
[29:22] And there is no statute of limitations 而对谋杀案来说 是没有
[29:23] on murder, Cardinal Howard. 诉讼时效这一说的 霍华德主教
[29:25] The police have found remains, 警察在荆棘崖外的树林里
[29:27] human bones in the woods outside Briarcliff. 发现了尸体和人的骨头
[29:29] They’re going to start asking hard questions. 他们会开始严厉拷问
[29:31] And since the notorious Dr. Arden has disappeared, 由于臭名昭著的奥尔顿医生已经失踪
[29:34] they’re going to be looking to you for answers. 你就成了他们的审问对象
[29:35] – Get out of my way. – What are you running from, Cardinal Howard? -别挡路 -你在逃避什么 霍华德主教
[29:37] Out of the way, Miss Winters! 让开 温特斯小姐
[29:38] – What are you running from? – Happy Easter. -你在逃避什么 -复活节快乐
[29:41] Answer the question. 请回答我的问题
[29:46] To this day, people still 直到今天 人们仍然
[29:48] blame you for what happened to him. 把他的死怪到你头上
[29:50] I’ve got broad shoulders, but I can’t take credit 我敢作敢当 但真不该把
[29:52] for what his guilty conscience made him do. 他因为良心发现而自尽的事归咎于我
[30:08] The kind who lies to himself about being a liar. 那种自欺欺人的人
[30:11] He was so corrupt and deluded, he believed his own lies. 他如此腐败 倍受蒙蔽 活在自己的谎言里
[30:17] Lies are like scars on your soul. 谎言就像心灵的伤痕
[30:21] They destroy you. 谎言会毁了你
[30:26] I have a feeling we’re not just talking 我们好像没有在
[30:28] about Cardinal Howard anymore. 谈论霍华德红衣主教
[30:31] Is there something you’d like to share with us? 你还有什么要告诉我们的吗
[30:35] I’m going to come clean about a lie I’ve told for over 40 years. 我想要坦白一个我说了四十年的谎
[30:40] In my book Maniac, 在《疯子》这本书中
[30:42] I write about the abuse, 我写了我被虐待
[30:44] the rape, the pregnancy. 被强奸 最后还怀了孕的事
[30:48] I say that the baby died in childbirth. 我说那孩子在分娩时夭折了
[30:52] I even wrote about a kind of poetic justice 我甚至写道这孩子死了
[30:55] that the child hadn’t lived. 是老天有眼
[30:59] That child is alive. 但这孩子并没死
[31:03] I didn’t raise him, but someone did. 有人替我将他养育成人
[31:15] Don’t ask me to do that again. 我一直内疚不已
[31:18] He’ll need to learn how to live without me. 他得学会没有我也能生活
[31:24] I just prayed really hard 我只是努力祈祷
[31:27] that somebody else could give him 有人能给予他
[31:29] the kind of mothering he’d need. 母爱的关怀
[31:31] I couldn’t muster it. 我记不得他的名字了
[31:33] I tried, but I couldn’t. 我努力想过 但还是记不得
[31:36] That’s quite a secret, Lana. 拉娜 这真是个惊天秘密
[31:38] The only person I’ve told is Marian. 这秘密我只告诉过玛丽安
[31:40] Do you mind if I ask, 你介意我问一下
[31:42] has there been any contact since? 自那之后你还见过他吗
[31:45] There was a period in the mid-’70s where I suffered 在70年代中期有段时间
[31:47] a terrible remorse about giving him up. 我非常懊悔抛弃了他
[31:52] I used all my skills as a sleuth, 我用了所有的手段
[31:54] which are myriad as we know, to track him down. 可以说是无数的手段 来找他
[31:57] I just needed to see him. I didn’t have a plan. 我只想见见他 没别的打算
[32:00] What you got in here? You like dinosaurs? 这里面有些什么 你喜欢恐龙吗
[32:04] You want to suck a brontosaurus dick? 想尝尝雷龙大屌吗
[32:06] Shut up, asshole! 混蛋 闭嘴
[32:08] Who are you calling asshole, faggot? 你说谁混蛋呢 死基佬
[32:11] Hey, you, you little shit. You back off before I hurt you 你个小混蛋 快给我滚开
[32:14] in ways you haven’t even dreamt of. 要不然我就好好给你颜色看看
[32:25] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[32:26] Yeah, I’m fine. 还好
[32:34] You know he’s the asshole, right? 他就是个混蛋 对吧
[32:36] Yeah, I know. 对 我知道
[32:58] You should report him. 你应该打他小报告
[33:04] That was the last time I saw him. 那是我最后一次见他
[33:07] I wasn’t his mother. 我不是他母亲
[33:09] Not in any meaningful way. 任何意义上都不算
[33:12] I would only confuse him. 我只会让他疑惑
[33:15] But I thought about him so often. 但我总会想起他
[33:19] Wondering where he was. 想想他在何处
[33:22] How he turned out. 会成为怎样的人
[33:23] Did you ever think about having children after that? 从那之后你还想过要小孩吗
[33:28] It was a different time for gay women. 对于女同性恋来说有些不同
[33:33] Most of us were resigned to not having children. 我们大部分人都觉得不该要孩子
[33:37] But I was close to my friends’ children. 但我和我朋友的孩子都很亲近
[33:39] In fact, Kit– Kit Walker– 其实是基特 基特·沃克
[33:43] he asked me to be godmother to his kids. 他让我做孩子们的教母
[33:48] Kit got married again. 基特再婚了
[33:50] He met a great girl named Allison down at the co-op. 他在合作社遇到了一个叫作艾利森的好姑娘
[33:54] I don’t know who loved her more– Kit or those kids. 我不知道谁更爱她 是基特还是孩子们
[34:22] Kit always believed the kids were destined for great things. 但基特总是相信孩子们注定为美好事物而生
[34:26] They grew up with that message, and they lived up to it. 他们带着这条启示成长 也没有辜负它
[34:30] Thomas is a law professor at Harvard. 托马斯是哈佛大学的一名法学教授
[34:33] Julie is a leading neurosurgeon at John Hopkins. 朱莉是约翰·霍普金斯大学的神经外科医生带头人
[34:37] Kit would be so proud of them. 基特很为他们自豪
[34:40] Is he no longer with us? 他还健在吗
[34:43] When he was around 40, he developed pancreatic cancer. 大概40岁的时候 他罹患胰腺癌
[34:47] By the time they found it, 发现的时候
[34:49] the tumor had metastasized to the liver. 癌细胞已扩散到肝脏
[34:53] They gave him chemo, but… 他接受了化疗 但
[34:56] it was just a waiting game. 只能说他是在等死
[35:00] The kids both offered to look after him, 孩子们都提出要照顾他
[35:02] but he wouldn’t hear of it. 但他已经听不到了
[35:08] In those last months, he seemed more peaceful 那最后几个月 是我见过他
[35:11] than I’d ever seen him. 最安宁的日子
[35:13] And then the strangest thing happened. 但接下来发生了最奇怪的事情
[35:16] He disappeared. 他消失了
[35:18] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[35:19] No one did. 也没人懂
[35:22] And no one could explain exactly what happened. 没人能解释究竟发生了什么
[35:47] No note, no tracks, no clues. 不告而别 无影无踪 杳无音信
[35:50] And no funeral. 也没举行葬礼
[35:52] Kit’s children insisted there was no reason to mourn. 因为基特的孩子坚持认为没有哀悼的必要
[35:57] Ms. Winters, I can’t tell you what an honor 温特斯女士 能采访到您
[35:59] this has been for me. 我深感荣幸
[36:00] Oh, try not to, darling. 别这么说 亲爱的
[36:02] I just hope you got what you need. 我也希望你不虚此行
[36:03] Are you kidding? I thought we’d just 当然了 我本以为只是老生常谈
[36:04] be doing your greatest hits, 回顾一下您的那些伟大成就
[36:06] but all the personal stuff– 没想到那些私人经历
[36:08] fantastic, unexpected and very moving. 也同样不可思议 感人至深
[36:11] See you at the Kennedy Center. 我们肯尼迪中心再见
[36:44] Can I pour you a drink? 要来一杯吗
[36:48] Why don’t you come out now? 你现在可以出来了
[36:52] You don’t need to hide. 不要再躲了
[36:55] Not anymore. 别再躲着了
[37:09] Let’s get this over with, shall we? 这件事也该做个了结了 对吧
[37:19] 《疯子——一个女人的死里逃生》 获奖
[37:21] 《疯子——一个女人的死里逃生》 拉娜·温特斯
[37:21] So I guess you’ve had a pretty great life, huh? 你的人生还真是了不起呢 是吧
[37:25] It’s been eventful. 倒不如说是命途多舛
[37:27] It’s about to end. 更不如说是命不久矣
[37:32] You get that, right? 你懂的吧
[37:33] I knew it the moment I saw you. 我一见到你 就都明白了
[37:37] Mind if I ask you something? 能问你几句话吗
[37:39] No. 当然
[37:41] I don’t mind. 请问吧
[37:44] How did you manage to get yourself on the crew? 你是怎么混进刚刚那个工作组的
[37:49] That shit was easy. 轻松愉快啊
[37:51] I’ve been waiting outside the building, 我一直在大楼外守着
[37:53] got friendly with the doorman, 和看门的大叔搞好关系之后
[37:55] he told me about the interview. 他就把采访的事告诉了我
[37:57] When the first guy showed up at dawn 天刚亮的时候就来了一个人
[38:01] the guy with the doughnuts– 手上还拿着甜甜圈
[38:02] I cut his throat. 我割断了他的喉咙
[38:06] He’s in the trash bin. 尸体还在垃圾箱躺着呢
[38:11] – This isn’t how I pictured it. – Really? -我想像中的母子相逢不是这样的 -是吗
[38:15] Because this is exactly how I pictured it. 现在的场景倒是和我想象中的一模一样
[38:21] I always knew this day would come. 我知道这一天终归会来的
[38:26] I didn’t think you’d recognize me. 我以为你认不出我的
[38:29] How did you? 你怎么认出来的
[38:31] Oh, Johnny. 小约翰尼
[38:33] How could I not recognize my own baby boy? 我怎么可能连亲生骨肉都认不出
[38:37] I’ve never seen him before in my life. 我从没见过这个人
[38:41] His name’s Johnny Morgan. 他叫约翰尼·摩根
[38:43] 48 years old, unmarried. 今年四十八岁 未婚
[38:45] In and out of jail since his teens. 从少年开始 就常常作奸犯科
[38:47] Nothing major till now. 不过都不是什么重罪
[38:48] We think he’s responsible for the deaths 但现在我们怀疑
[38:50] of at least five people. 他与至少五起杀人案有关
[38:52] Including the elderly couple who lived 其中包括杀害一对住在
[38:53] in the house formerly owned by Oliver Thredson. 奥利弗·史莱森故居中的老夫妇
[38:56] The place you were held at and tortured 温特斯女士 也就是1964年时
[38:58] in ’64, Ms. Winters. 您被关押和受折磨的地方
[39:00] Are you sure you don’t recognize him? 您确定不认识这个人
[39:02] No. 不认识
[39:15] You look like him, you know? 知道吗 你长得很像他
[39:17] Your father. 你的父亲
[39:19] It’s easy for me to forget 可惜我常常忘了
[39:20] just how handsome he was. 他是那样一个帅哥
[39:23] Until you shot him in the head. 可惜他被你一枪爆头
[39:25] Yes, I shot him in the head. 是啊 我杀了他
[39:28] How did you find out? 你怎么知道的
[39:30] That you murdered my father? 知道你怎么杀了我父亲的吗
[39:32] About who you were. 知道你的身世
[39:35] Who told you? 谁告诉你的
[39:39] You did. 就是你啊
[39:41] That day 那天
[39:42] on the playground. 在操场上
[39:45] I felt something. 我就有所察觉
[39:47] And I saw you on the TV. 然后我在电视上看到了你
[39:50] “That’s my mother,” I’d tell people. 我跟大家说 那是我妈妈
[39:53] And they’d just laugh at me, but I knew. 别人都嘲笑我 可我知道那是真的
[39:59] And I dreamed one day that you’d come back. 我一直盼望有一天 你能再来找我
[40:04] Then I heard the tape, 可我却听到了一盘录音带
[40:05] and, uh… I knew you never would. 于是我明白了 你永远不会回来了
[40:10] What tape? 什么录音带
[40:12] I found it on eBay. 易趣网上找到的
[40:15] This monster you planted inside me, i’m getting rid of it, 我要除掉你在我体内留的贱种
[40:17] and since I’m stuck here, 既然我被困在这鬼地方
[40:19] I’m gonna have to get creative with this coat hanger. 我就要发挥创造力了 就用这个衣钩
[40:21] Lana, no. Lana, no, please! 拉娜 不要 不要 求你了
[40:23] This is a mercy killing, Oliver. 这可是安乐死 奥利弗
[40:24] No baby should have to grow up knowing Daddy is Bloody Face. 孩子不该在爸爸是血脸杀手这个认知中长大
[40:29] My father loved me. 我爸爸他爱我
[40:31] I could hear it in his voice. 我能从他的声音中听出他的爱
[40:33] That’s when I started loving him 从那时起我就开始爱他
[40:35] and hating you. 而恨你了
[40:39] He never loved you, Johnny. 他从没爱过你 约翰尼
[40:40] And you did? 难道你爱过
[40:41] No, I didn’t love you. 不 我没爱过你
[40:44] I couldn’t. 我做不到
[40:47] That’s why I gave you up– 所以我才抛弃了你
[40:48] so you’d have some shot at a life. 这样你的人生也许会有新的机会
[40:50] You’d have a chance at a life, you mean! 你是想说你会有新的机会
[40:53] Right? 是吗
[40:53] This fancy life! 这繁荣富贵的生活
[40:55] Without me! 没有我的生活
[41:13] So what’s it going to be, Johnny? 所以你想怎么处置我 约翰尼
[41:15] I don’t imagine, at my age, 我想 我这一大把年纪
[41:17] you’d be much interested in the skin. 你估计对我的皮肤不会感兴趣
[41:25] I’ve thought about this. 我想过该怎么处置你
[41:28] I’ve thought about this a lot. 我以前时常幻想这一场景
[41:34] My own gun– I wasn’t expecting that. 我自己的枪 这我倒是没想过
[41:38] Your father once told me he didn’t believe in guns. 你父亲曾对我说过 他不相信枪
[41:41] Of course, he was lying about that, too. 当然了 他这也是撒谎
[41:43] You don’t get to talk about him. 你不许谈论他
[41:46] What are you so afraid of, Johnny? 你到底在害怕什么 约翰尼
[41:48] The truth about him 你怕听到有关他的真相
[41:50] or the truth about you? 还是有关你的真相
[41:52] I just want him to be proud of me. 我想让他以我为荣
[42:01] I… 我
[42:03] I can’t measure up. 我不够格
[42:05] No… 不
[42:06] Johnny. 约翰尼
[42:09] He was a monster. 他是个怪物
[42:10] – No. – Yes, he was. -不是的 -不必抵赖 他就是
[42:12] No, he wasn’t. 不 他不是
[42:13] Yes he was, baby. 他是怪物 宝贝
[42:17] But that’s not you. 但你不是
[42:19] You could never be like him. 你跟他远远不同
[42:24] Not that… 那个我在操场上
[42:27] sweet little boy 遇到的可爱的男孩
[42:30] I met on the playground. 绝对跟他不同
[42:37] Even then, I knew you were a better man than he was. 从那时起 我就知道你比他要善良
[42:59] It’s not just him that’s in you. 你身上不只有他的血脉
[43:05] I’m a part of you, too. 也有我的一部分
[43:16] I’ve hurt people. 我伤害过别人
[43:22] It’s not your fault, baby. 这不是你的错 宝贝
[43:29] It’s mine. 是我的错
[43:45] She’s talking about the maniac, Bloody Face. 她在说那个疯子 血脸杀手
[43:48] I heard he’s going to be admitted here today. 我听说他今天会被押送过来
[43:50] Is there any way I could meet him? 能让我见见他吗
[43:51] You’re out of your depth, 你越界了
[43:53] Miss Lana Banana. 拉娜·布拉娜女士
[43:55] You want a story? Write this down. 你想要故事 那就写这个吧
[43:58] A girl like you, you like to dream large. 像你这样的女孩 总是好高骛远
[44:02] I’d venture you already have Briarcliff in your rearview mirror. 我猜你早就把荆棘崖的故事构思好了
[44:06] You make ambition sound like a sin. 你把雄心壮志说得跟一种罪行一样
[44:08] No, I’m saying it’s dangerous. 不 我是说这很危险
[44:11] What about you? 那你呢
[44:13] Saving the souls of madmen and killers 拯救疯子和谋杀犯的灵魂
[44:16] is a pretty lofty ambition, wouldn’t you say? 是个不小的雄心呢 你说呢
[44:18] And you cannot imagine what it took to get here. 你绝对想不到要做到这一步有多难
[44:21] I’d love to hear your story someday. 改天我想听听你的故事
[44:23] No. 不
[44:25] I don’t think you and I are destined to meet again. 我想我们注定不会再见了
[44:28] But I do hope you know what you’re in for. 不过我希望你能清楚今后遇到的困境
[44:31] The loneliness, 孤独
[44:33] the heartbreak, 心碎
[44:35] the sacrifice you’ll face as a woman 以及牺牲 这是有梦想的女人
[44:36] with a dream on her own. 今后必将面对的
[44:40] You don’t have any idea what I’m capable of. 你不清楚我的能耐
[44:43] Well, then. 那么
[44:45] Look at you, Miss Lana Banana. 瞧瞧你啊 拉娜·布拉娜
[44:50] Just remember… 要记住
[44:53] …if you look in the face of evil. 当你与邪恶四目相对
[44:56] evil’s going to look right back at you. 你也必将沾染邪恶
[45:04] Please, after you. 请吧 我随后
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme