Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:03] Daddy? 爸爸
[01:06] Daddy’ll be there in a minute. 爸爸马上就来
[02:24] Spring is officially here. 春天终于来了
[02:27] The baby asparagus are out. 春笋都已经破土了
[02:28] You know, I think we should put in corn this year. 我觉得今年我们应该种玉米
[02:30] It’d be great for the kids. 对孩子们来讲也是好事
[02:31] They could play hide and seek 他们可以在玉米地里
[02:33] in the corn patch. 玩捉迷藏
[02:34] We could make a scarecrow. 我们还可以做个稻草人
[02:36] Mommy? 妈妈
[02:37] Julia! 茱莉亚
[02:38] Hey, Thomas, what are you…? 托马斯 你在干啥
[02:39] Um, Grace, can you save the… the toilet paper? 格蕾丝 你能不能救救那些手纸
[02:46] Earth to Grace? 神游外太空呢
[02:47] Does this look like the doctor? 画的像不像那个医生
[02:50] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[03:00] Hey, let’s make a big building. 咱们来盖个大高楼吧
[03:03] – Daddy’s home! – How’s my two rug rats? -爸爸回来啦 -我的两个小淘气呢
[03:10] How was your day? 今天过得怎么样
[03:11] It was good. 还不错
[03:12] This march is gonna be amazing! 这次的游行一定会很棒
[03:15] These people are really inspiring. 那些人太振奋人心了
[03:17] They’re so organized, and there’s lots 他们很有组织性
[03:18] of professors and college grads. 有很多教授和大学生
[03:21] You wouldn’t believe 你根本无法想象
[03:22] the great people out there fighting the good fight. 有这么多优秀的人在为正义而奋斗
[03:25] Two toddlers at the march. Sounds like hell to me. 让两个小孩去参加游行 听着就害怕
[03:27] So we’ll stick ’em in their strollers! 可以让他们坐在儿童车里
[03:29] We’re gonna march all the way from Roxbury 我们要以一家人的身份
[03:30] to the Boston Common as a family, 从罗克斯伯一直游行到波士顿市区
[03:32] and there’ll be thousands of people just like us. 有很多跟我们一样的人
[03:37] Back me up here, Grace! 帮我说句话啊 格蕾丝
[03:38] I can stay here with them. 我可以留下来照顾他们
[03:42] Do you think those pictures might be too much for the kids? 你觉不觉得把那些画给孩子们看不太合适
[03:51] Come here, little guy. 过来吧 小家伙
[03:52] Come here. 到这来
[03:54] I will say this, Grace. 我这么说吧 格蕾丝
[03:56] You’re really talented. 你真的很有才华
[04:19] I must be losing my touch. 我挑不起你的兴趣了么
[04:28] No, you still got it. 你很能挑我兴趣的
[04:34] What, is this about Grace? 那是什么 因为格蕾丝吗
[04:36] In the last few weeks, 这几周来
[04:36] everything she draws is aliens and the abduction. 她总是画些外星人和绑架的事
[04:39] She’s obsessed– it’s all she ever talks about. 她都入迷了 脑子里全是这些
[04:42] Something you never talk about at all. 而你却只字不提
[04:49] Everybody processes things differently. 每个人处理事情的方式都不同
[04:51] Grace is just trying to work through 格蕾丝只是用自己的方式
[04:53] what they did to her in her own way. 努力接受她所遭受的一切
[04:54] No. She’s dwelling on the past 才不是 她沉湎于过去
[04:57] because she’s unhappy in the present. 因为她对现状不满意
[05:00] You need to spend more time with her. 你需要多花时间陪陪她
[05:01] We’re not on a schedule, Alma. 这又不是排日程 艾尔玛
[05:03] I’m not punching a time clock. 又不是为了完成什么任务
[05:05] We’re just trying to do what comes natural. 感情的事要自然而然 水到渠成
[05:07] She needs you, Kit. 她需要你 基特
[05:09] Go to her. 去陪她吧
[05:23] You’re up late. 你还没睡啊
[05:26] Had to get it down on paper 我得在忘记之前
[05:27] before it disappears from my head. 赶紧把它画下来
[05:31] Is this how you remember it? 这跟你印象中一样吗
[05:34] I guess so. 我想是的
[05:38] I’m not doing it for me. 我不是为了自己
[05:40] It’s for our children, Kit. 是为了我们的孩子 基特
[05:42] They need to know where they came from. 他们需要知道自己来自哪里
[05:46] Alma’s worried. 艾尔玛很担心你
[05:49] She wants to forget the past. 她想忘记过去
[05:51] But those are not the memories I’m scared of. 但我所惧怕的并非这段记忆
[05:57] Memories of that black night. 而是那个黑暗夜晚的回忆
[06:02] Those feelings, when I lost control of myself. 那些完全失控的感觉
[06:09] That’s what makes me afraid. 那才是我所惧怕的
[06:16] You’re a different person now. 你现在和以前不一样了
[06:45] Kit? 基特
[06:53] Kit?! Kit?! 基特 基特
[06:54] Kit, it’s them! They’ve come for us! 基特 是他们 他们来找我们了
[06:58] – Don’t let them take us. – Help me with the babies! -别让他们抓住我们 -跟我去看看孩子
[07:04] Shit! You got it? 该死 你搞的定吗
[07:05] – Yeah. – Come on out! -可以 -快出来
[07:09] Those bastards! 这帮混蛋
[07:18] I know who tried to burn down my house. 我知道是谁放的火
[07:19] It was Billy and his friends. Billy Marshall. 是比利和他的狐朋狗友 比利·马修
[07:23] I thought you said you were inside when it happened. 你不是说案发时你在屋里吗
[07:25] Did you see him? 你看见他了
[07:26] Not exactly, 没看见
[07:27] but it was his truck. 但那是他的卡车
[07:29] There are lots of trucks, Mr. Walker. 这里有很多卡车 沃克先生
[07:33] I know he did it. 我知道就是他干的
[07:34] If you don’t arrest him, 如果你不把他抓起来
[07:35] I’m going to do whatever it takes to protect my family. 我就得采取一切手段保护我家人
[07:37] I heard about your family. 我听说了你的家人
[07:40] You’re the father of two children. 你是两个孩子的父亲
[07:42] One Caucasian, one Negro. 一个是白种 一个是黑种
[07:44] What does that got to do with anything? 这跟今晚的事有什么关系
[07:46] You know polygamy is illegal 你知道一夫多妻制
[07:48] in the state of Massachusetts. 在马萨诸塞州是违法的
[07:55] Police are going to be no help. 警察不会帮我们了
[07:58] Where’s Alma? 艾尔玛呢
[08:00] She’s crying in her room. 在她房间里哭呢
[08:03] She thought it was the creatures coming back for her. 她以为是那些外星生物来抓她了
[08:06] She’s inconsolable. 她崩溃了
[08:10] You okay? 你还好么
[08:13] I’m strong, remember? 我很坚强的 记得么
[08:17] I better go to her. 我最好去看看她
[08:19] That’s what I was thinking. Go. 我也是这么想的 去吧
[08:35] Oui! Good! 没错 真棒
[08:43] Don’t worry about it. 不用你管
[08:46] Okay. Okay. 好了 好了
[08:49] All right. 没事了
[08:50] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了
[08:50] Is it because Kit has been spending more time with me? 是因为基特最近陪我的时间比较多么
[08:53] That was my idea, remember? 是我让他去的 记得么
[08:54] Ever since those boys attacked us… 自从那帮男生烧了咱家房子…
[08:56] I don’t care about those boys. 我说的不是那些男生
[08:57] – So it’s me. – I’m done with the alien talk. -所以就是我的问题 -我不想再讨论外星人了
[08:59] It was the worst thing that ever happened to me, 那是我这辈子最糟的经历
[09:01] and you act like it was a religious experience. 你却表现得像是一场奇幻旅程
[09:02] Because it was. Alma… 因为本来就是 艾尔玛
[09:06] They brought me back to life. 他们让我复活了
[09:07] They gave us these amazing children. 他们给了我们如此可爱的孩子
[09:09] – How can you not be grateful? – Grateful?! -你怎能对此毫不感激 -感激
[09:11] They snatched me from this house, 他们把我从这房子里抓走
[09:13] stripped me down, threw me on a metal slab 剥光我 把我扔在一块金属板上
[09:16] and stuck metal probes inside of me. 把金属探测器插进我体内
[09:18] Hey, this is good. 这样很好
[09:20] You need to talk about it. 你需要把一切说出来
[09:21] Maybe together, we can understand what it meant. 也许我们的记忆拼在一起 就能知道它们的目的
[09:23] It meant nothing, Grace! 它们没有目的 格蕾丝
[09:25] It was senseless cruelty. 它们无情又残酷
[09:26] They were like little boys plucking wings off a butterfly. 就像是小男孩摘掉蝴蝶翅膀一样残忍
[09:28] No, I don’t believe that for a second. 不 我完全不相信
[09:31] They’re so far ahead of us. 他们比我们先进太多
[09:33] These children are our living proof. 这些孩子是活生生的证据
[09:35] Some day, they’ll come back for them. 总有一天 它们会为了孩子们回来的
[09:37] No. Listen, Grace. I don’t want them to come back. 不 听着 格蕾丝 我不想它们回来
[09:38] And these children have nothing to do with them. 这些孩子与他们无关
[09:41] If you do anything to try and call them back here… 如果你敢做任何事把他们招回来…
[09:43] Of course they’ll come back… for Kit. 他们一定会回来的 为了基特
[09:45] They chose him because 他们选择他
[09:47] his mind is so open, 因为他思想开放
[09:49] because he has incredible empathy for every living thing. 他对所有的生物都可以产生共鸣
[09:51] Do not talk to me about Kit. 别和我谈论基特
[09:54] I married him, remember? 我嫁给他了 记得不
[09:55] Before all of this madness, we lived together 在这些疯狂的事情发生以前
[09:58] in this house, as husband and wife. 我们是夫妻 住在这间房里
[10:01] You really think your life was so much better before? 你真的觉得之前的生活比现在好吗
[10:03] Before my husband brought home an axe murderer? Yes. 在我老公带回来个刽子手以前吗 是的
[10:06] They locked you away for a reason, Grace. 他们把你关起来是有原因的 格蕾丝
[10:10] Well, at least I wasn’t the one locking myself away. 至少我没封闭我自己的世界
[10:14] Is this the way you want Julia to grow up? 你想要茱莉亚这样长大吗
[10:16] Ashamed of who she is? 为自己的身份感到耻辱
[10:19] Grace, I am so sorry. 格蕾丝 真的很抱歉
[10:20] I’ve never done that before. 我以前从没这么做过
[10:24] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[10:28] Let’s have a family meeting. 来开个家庭会议吧
[10:29] I’m done. No more meetings. 我受够了 没有任何家庭会议了
[10:34] Mommy? 妈妈
[10:37] Grace? 格蕾丝
[11:06] Do you ever sleep? 你一直没睡吗
[11:10] Not if I can help it. 没完成之前我不想睡
[11:13] I’ve spent my whole life asleep and locked away. 过去的生命我都在沉睡 封闭自我
[11:18] So much time already wasted. 浪费了那么多时间
[11:22] I won’t waste another moment. 我不会再浪费时间了
[11:24] I understand. 我懂的
[11:26] I know you do. 我知道你懂我
[11:33] I love you, Kit. 我爱你 基特
[11:35] And Alma. 以及艾尔玛
[11:37] And our sweet, beautiful miracle babies. 以及我们可爱美丽的 天赐的孩子们
[11:44] Our life here has been more precious 我们的生活比我过去想象的
[11:46] than I could have dreamed. 更加珍贵美好
[11:50] But something’s changed. 但有些东西变了
[11:54] I won’t live in fear and isolation. 我不想生活在恐惧和孤独中
[11:58] Not anymore. 再也不想了
[11:59] Not again. 再也不要了
[12:01] The future is coming, Kit, 无论如何 基特
[12:03] no matter what. 未来近在眼前了
[12:05] We can’t hide from it. 我们不能逃避掩盖它
[12:06] We have to engage with it. 我们要去适应它
[12:08] We have to embrace it. 我们要拥抱迎接未来
[12:09] Locked doors and shuttered windows won’t keep it out. 紧闭门窗缩在窝里 并不能阻止它的到来
[12:13] Alma needs to understand that. 艾尔玛得明白这道理
[12:15] We have to open… 我们必须张开…
[12:18] Alma! 艾尔玛
[12:19] What are you doing?! 你在干什么
[12:23] Alma! 艾尔玛
[12:24] – What have you done?! – She wanted to bring them back into our home! -你做了什么 -她想把那些怪物召回来
[12:27] I couldn’t let her. 我不能让她这么做
[12:28] We have to… we have to hide. 我们得 我们得藏起来
[12:30] We have to hide. Kit, we have to hide. 我们得藏起来 基特 必须藏起来
[13:21] Daddy? 爸爸
[13:24] Daddy’ll be there in a minute. 爸爸马上就来
[13:41] Your move, boss. 该你了 老大
[13:46] We interrupt this program to bring you 我们中断节目 现在为您播放
[13:48] an emergency broadcast from President Johnson. 约翰逊总统的紧急广播
[13:50] Snake eyes. 两点
[13:52] Gum Drop Mountain is mine, chickens. 口香糖山是我的了 小子们
[13:54] America is shocked and saddened 美国人民今晚为马丁·路德·金博士
[13:56] by the brutal slaying tonight 被残酷杀害的事实
[13:58] of Dr. Martin Luther King. 感到震惊悲痛
[14:00] If you want to get through Peppermint Stick Forest, 如果你想到达薄荷棍森林
[14:02] you got to go through me. 你就得经过我的地儿
[14:03] I ask every citizen 我呼吁所有公民
[14:05] to reject the blind violence… 拒绝盲目的暴力行为
[14:08] Percy! Knock it off! 珀西 放弃吧
[14:12] His lithium levels are way too high. 他的锂水平太高了
[14:14] Dr. Miller should check them, okay? 米勒医生应该检测下 对吧
[14:16] I pray that his family… 我祈祷他的家人
[14:18] can find comfort in the memory 可以在他为这片土地
[14:21] of all he tried to do for the land… 所做的贡献中找到安慰
[14:24] Martha. 玛莎
[14:25] Your move. 该你了
[14:30] Jude. 裘德
[14:33] May I have a word, please? 能和你谈谈吗 拜托了
[14:36] Do you hear something? 你听到什么了吗
[14:42] He couldn’t mean me. 他说的肯定不是我
[14:43] Jude is dead. 裘德已经死了
[14:44] I was renamed… 我被重新命名为
[14:47] what was it? 什么来着
[14:49] Betty Drake. 贝蒂·德瑞克
[14:50] Yeah, Betty Drake. 对 贝蒂·德瑞克
[14:53] Please, Jude, don’t be childish. 拜托了 裘德 别这么幼稚
[14:55] Childish? 幼稚
[14:55] Hell, I’m the queen of Candy Land. 我现在是糖果岛的女王了
[14:59] A short audience, Your Majesty. 就简单的接见我下吧 陛下
[15:03] You’re leaving Briarcliff? 你要离开荆棘崖了
[15:09] But you’re not leaving the Church. 但你没有离开教会
[15:13] On the contrary. 正相反
[15:14] I’ve been appointed Cardinal. 我被提拔为红衣主教了
[15:17] Of New York. 管辖纽约
[15:18] Well, good for you. 那不错啊
[15:20] You had a dream, you made it come true. 你有个梦想 并实现了它
[15:24] You should also know that 我得告诉你
[15:25] the Church is relinquishing ownership of Briarcliff. 教会放弃了荆棘崖的所有权
[15:27] We’ve donated it to the state. 我们把它献给了国家
[15:29] They’ll use it as an overflow facility. 他们会把它建成一个溢流设施
[15:33] Jude… 裘德
[15:35] I cannot leave here knowing I’ve left you behind to rot. 我不能就这么离开 让你在这自生自灭
[15:38] I’m arranging for your release. 我会安排你的释放
[15:40] I’m gonna get you out. 我会把你带出去
[15:42] The cruelty ends here. 这儿的残酷生活结束了
[15:45] The cruelest thing of all, Timothy, 蒂莫西 世界上最残酷的事就是
[15:48] is false hope. 让人徒生希望
[15:49] I promise. 我保证
[15:51] I will make you a believer, Jude. 我会使你成为信徒的 裘德
[15:59] It’s your move, boss. 该你了 老大
[16:47] What are you doing here? 你来这儿做什么
[16:49] Me and my girls just got transferred in from County. 我和我的姐妹们刚从县里转移到这儿
[16:52] I didn’t call for you. 我没有召唤你啊
[16:53] What? I need an appointment to see Your Highness? 什么 我还需要请示才能来见您吗 殿下
[16:58] Get her. Royalty. 听见了吧 人家可是皇室
[17:00] Queen bee, or so I hear. 我听说你是这里的蜂后
[17:04] You don’t belong here. 你不属于这里
[17:05] Yeah, that’s what I told the judge. 是啊 我也是这么跟法官说的
[17:08] He disagreed. 但他可不这么认为
[17:10] Hell… 该死的
[17:11] most of my so-called victims 我那些所谓的受害者 大部分都靠
[17:12] were living off government checks anyway– spongers. 政府支票为生 一群寄生虫
[17:15] They’d spend their dole on liquor and gambling 在我连租金都还没见到时
[17:17] before I’d ever see a rent check. 他们就把救济金花在了饮酒赌博上了
[17:20] I thought I was doing the taxpayer a service. 我认为我是做纳税人的服务
[17:23] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[17:25] My reputation precedes me. 我名声在外
[17:28] Good. 很好
[17:29] Then you know how things are going to go around here. 那你就该知道这里该怎么办了吧
[17:34] You get one chance to be part of this with me. 你有机会能和我合作
[17:37] What? 什么
[17:38] I hear you’re the gal to talk to 据说如果想搞清楚这里的状况
[17:40] when it comes to the way things run around here. 就该找你聊聊
[17:43] You can either rule this roost with me, 你是和我一起管理这个鬼地方
[17:46] or just be one more dumb cluck. 还是让这里再多一个傻瓜
[17:50] Think it over. 好好想想吧
[17:56] Storm clouds are gathering, Pepper. 乌云正在聚集 小胡椒
[17:59] I can see them coming on the horizon. 我看见它们即将来临
[18:02] I hope the monsignor 我希望主教大人能够
[18:04] is true to his promise and acts quickly. 快些兑现他的承诺
[18:06] You know you can’t put stock into his promises, Jude. 你不能全指着他的承诺 裘德
[18:09] No, you’re being too harsh. 你也太蛮不讲理了
[18:12] I saw something in his eyes. 我在他眼里看到了希望
[18:15] There’s nothing there. 他的眼里什么都没有
[18:23] More souls to take care of. 又是一些需要照顾的灵魂
[18:27] God help us all. 帮帮我们吧 上帝
[18:29] I’ll say a prayer for your mother’s 我会为你母亲祈祷
[18:31] speedy recovery, Jorge. 赶紧好起来 乔治
[18:34] Yeah, but you should pray too. 你也应该祈祷
[18:36] Thanks, Betty, I’ll do that. 谢了 贝蒂 我会的
[18:40] Lights out in ten minutes. 十分钟后熄灯
[18:42] Hello, gorgeous. 你好啊 美女
[18:43] I’m on top. 我睡上铺
[18:45] – What’s she doing here? – She’s your new roommate. -她在这儿做什么 -她是你的新室友
[18:47] Everyone doubles up, Betty. 所有人都是两人间 贝蒂
[18:49] No! 不
[18:55] No. 不要
[18:57] I don’t know what song was playing in your head, 我不知道你脑子里在打什么算盘
[19:01] but I don’t want you here. 但我不想看到你
[19:03] I’m not ready. 我还没准备好
[19:05] You lose something, honey? 你掉了些东西吧 亲爱的
[19:07] Yeah. My cigarettes. 我的香烟
[19:10] You took them. 原来是你拿走了
[19:11] Everything in this cell belongs to me. 这间房的所有东西都属于我
[19:14] That includes you. 包括你
[19:16] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[19:18] Why now? 为什么现在来
[19:21] I’m so close to getting out. 我马上就要出去了
[19:23] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[19:25] Everyone knows there’s only one way out of Briarcliff, 大家都知道离开荆棘崖只有一个方法
[19:28] and it ain’t the front door. 那可不是从前门走出去
[19:32] You’re toying with me. 你在玩我
[19:33] Babycakes, I’m only just starting to toy with you. 宝贝儿 这只是前戏呢
[19:38] When I get going, 等我正式开始
[19:39] you’ll be begging for more. 你会祈求得到更多的
[19:42] You’ll be shaking and moaning. 你会开始颤抖 呻吟
[19:46] You stay away from me. 离我远点
[19:48] Don’t be that way. 不要这样嘛
[19:53] Here. 来吧
[19:54] Drag. 吸一口
[19:55] Calm your frazzled nerves. 平静下你那疲惫的神经
[20:01] You stay away from me. 离我远点
[20:04] You just stay away from me! 快离我远点
[20:09] I don’t want anything to do with you. 我不想跟你一起做任何事
[20:13] You’ll change your tune. 你会改变想法的
[20:18] You okay, boss? 你还好吗 老大
[20:19] You look a little green around the gills. 你脸色有点苍白
[20:25] Trouble sleeping. 睡得不好
[20:27] They gave me a roommate. 他们给我安排了室友
[20:29] Stacking us up like cord wood. 把我们堆起来像绳子绑住的稻草垛
[20:41] My, my, my. 哟 哟 哟
[20:44] What you doing over here all by your lonesome? 你自己一人在这儿做什么呢
[20:49] Don’t go hopping off too far, 不要走得太远
[20:50] my little chocolate bunny. 我亲爱的巧克力小妞
[20:54] Hey, Rummy. 嘿 拉米
[20:56] Marge here says you ain’t been cooperating. 玛吉说你不合作
[21:00] She says you’ve been taking your meds. 她说你拿走了你的药
[21:01] My meds. Yes, I took them. 我的药 是的 我拿走了
[21:03] Down the hatch. 都吞了下去
[21:05] Just 12 pills. 只有12颗药丸
[21:06] 12 pills a day… 一天12片
[21:08] keeps the doctor away. 医生就不见
[21:10] No, see, you weren’t supposed to take them. 不 你不应该拿走它们
[21:11] You were supposed to squirrel them away. 你应该把它们都攒起来
[21:13] I told you how, remember, Rummy? 我告诉过你怎么做 还记得吗 拉米
[21:16] I also told you what would happen 我还告诉过你不按我说的做
[21:17] if you didn’t do as I said. 后果会是如何
[21:21] Everyone can see 所有人都看到
[21:22] you’re challenging me, rummy. 是你在挑战我 拉米
[21:23] We can’t have that. 我们不允许
[21:52] Give me a kiss, sweetheart. 亲爱的 来吻我吧
[21:56] No, get off of me. 不要 给我滚开
[21:58] I don’t want to die. 我不想死
[22:08] She tried to kiss me! 她要亲我
[22:10] She’s death! I’ve seen her before! 她是死神 我以前见过她
[22:12] – I’ve seen her before! – Crazy goddamn bitch. -我见过她 -这臭婊子疯了
[22:15] I ain’t rooming with her. 我不跟她住一起
[22:17] She tried to kill me! 她想杀了我
[22:38] This is wrong. 不对
[22:41] It’s all wrong. 都不对
[22:46] Betty Drake. 贝蒂·德瑞克
[22:47] What are we going to do with you? 你在自言自语些什么
[22:52] Betty… 贝蒂
[22:55] Do you know where you are? 你知道你在哪儿吗
[23:03] In my o… 在我办公室
[23:09] In your office. 在你办公室里
[23:10] And do you know who I am? 那你知道我是谁吗
[23:12] – Uh… Dr. Crump? – Correct. -克伦普医生 -没错
[23:16] I hear you’ve had a bit of a dustup with your new roommate. 我听说你和新室友大干了一架
[23:21] I was… I… 我当时
[23:26] I thought she… 我以为她
[23:32] I don’t like her. 我不待见她
[23:33] You haven’t liked any of the women you’ve roomed with. 你从来就没有待见过你的任何室友
[23:36] That’s five in two months. 两个月换了五个
[23:38] What? 什么
[23:39] There are no single rooms here at Briarcliff, Betty. You know that. 贝蒂 荆棘崖可没有单人间 你懂的
[23:43] Unless you want to go back to solitary. 除非你想关禁闭
[23:46] I know you spent quite a bit of time there when you first arrived, 我知道你刚来时待在那儿的时间可不少
[23:49] but you don’t want to go back there, do you, Betty? 但你不想再被关吧 是吗 贝蒂
[23:54] – No. – Good. -不想 -很好
[23:55] Then I can count on you to make more of an effort 那我就相信你会更加努力
[23:58] to get along with your roommate. 跟你室友处好关系
[24:04] Has the monsignor left any word? 主教有留下什么话吗
[24:07] The monsignor? 主教
[24:09] I need to speak to him. 我得和他谈谈
[24:10] I need to speak to the monsignor. 我得和主教谈谈
[24:11] You mean the hospital chaplain? 你是说驻院牧师吗
[24:13] No. No. 不 不
[24:15] No. 不是
[24:18] I mean Monsignor Timothy Howard. 我是说蒂莫西·霍华德主教
[24:21] I spoke to him right before he left for New York. 他去纽约前 我跟他谈过
[24:24] He’s working on my release. 他正在给我办出院手续呢
[24:26] I need to speak to him. 我得跟他谈谈
[24:28] – You mean Cardinal Timothy Howard? – Yeah. -你是说蒂莫西·霍华德红衣主教 -对
[24:33] Cardinal. 是红衣主教
[24:36] He… he told me that he had been appointed Cardinal of New York. 他告诉我 他已经被认命为纽约红衣主教
[24:42] Two and a half years ago. 两年半以前的事了
[24:45] What? 什么
[24:47] Timothy Howard was appointed Cardinal of New York 在教堂把荆棘崖交给州政府不久之后
[24:50] shortly after the Church donated Briarcliff to the State. 蒂莫西·霍华德就被认命为纽约红衣主教
[24:53] Two and a half years ago. 那是两年半以前的事了
[24:55] No. 不
[24:58] No, I just… I… 不 我刚刚
[24:59] I just talked to him on Monday. 我周一刚跟他谈过
[25:01] You’re confused, Betty. 贝蒂 你弄错了
[25:03] I am not! 我没有
[25:11] I’m not confused. 我没弄错
[25:14] Ask Pepper. She was there. 你问小胡椒 她当时也在场
[25:16] – Pepper? – Pepper. Yeah. -小胡椒 -对 小胡椒
[25:21] The pinhead. 头小小的那个
[25:22] She’s a friend of mine. 她是我朋友
[25:24] Oh, yes, that poor microcephalic creature. 是的 那个小头症患者
[25:26] You were very upset when she passed. 她死的时候你可伤心了
[25:36] Passed? 死了
[25:51] Pepper died, Betty. 小胡椒死了 贝蒂
[25:54] Winter of ’66. 1966年冬天
[25:56] Shortly after we took over. 我们接管后不久
[25:58] Don’t you remember? 你不记得了吗
[26:08] It’s all right, Betty. 没关系 贝蒂
[26:10] I’ll talk to Dr. Crayden about upping your chlorpromazine levels. 我会告诉克雷登医生给你加大药量
[26:16] Everything’s going to be all right. 一切都会好起来的
[26:27] Ladies and gentlemen, it is my distinct honor 先生们女士们 我十分荣幸
[26:30] to welcome to Newman’s Books the writer of Maniac 请来了纽曼丛书《疯子》的作者
[26:35] One Woman’s Story of Survival. 这是一个女人求生的故事
[26:37] It’s been on The New York Times Best Seller list for… 在纽约时报畅销书榜单上已经
[26:41] ten weeks now. 上榜十周
[26:42] The book is a sensation, 这本书非常刺激
[26:44] and after devouring it in one sitting, 我迫不及待一口气就读完了
[26:46] I can honestly say… she’s my hero. 我必须说 她是我的英雄
[26:49] Please welcome my new favorite author, 有请我们新晋最受喜爱作家
[26:51] Lana Winters. 拉娜·温特斯
[27:02] I’ve been asked to do a small reading before the signing. 在签售之前 我受邀朗读一小段内容
[27:06] So here goes. 那我开始了
[27:10] “How long had it been? “待了多久呢
[27:13] “20 minutes? 20 hours? “二十分钟 二十小时
[27:17] “20 days? In a windowless room without a clock, “还是二十天 在没有窗也没有钟的房间里
[27:21] “Time felt like a luxury I couldn’t afford. “时间就像我承担不起的奢侈品
[27:25] “I reminded myself, any moment now, my time could end. “我告诫自己 每个当下 时间都可能停止
[27:29] “And all the minutes I extracted with my lies, “我为了挖掘真相而撒谎
[27:32] “With the show of affections and empathy, “而展现情愫与共鸣的每一分钟
[27:35] “Could slip from my grasp like sand through my fingers. “都像从我指缝流过的细沙
[27:39] “Click, click, click. “滴答 滴答 滴答
[27:42] “The fluorescent lights flickered on. “荧光灯明灭不定
[27:45] “Adrenaline coursed through my body. “肾上腺素流淌于我的身体
[27:47] “My muscles tensed. “我肌肉拉紧
[27:48] “My heart pounded through my chest. “我的心在胸腔中狂跳
[27:52] “His appearance was always unexpected. “他的出现总是出其不意
[27:55] “I came to believe he was always watching me, “我逐渐相信他一直在监视我
[28:00] “Waiting to catch me off guard. “等着抓我个措手不及
[28:01] “But this time, “但这一次
[28:02] “There was more than one coming down the basement steps. “来地下室的脚步声不止一个
[28:07] “Another woman, “另一个女人
[28:09] “Her hands tied behind her back, staggered in front of him. “她双手被捆在身后 步履蹒跚于他跟前
[28:12] “She stumbled down the stairs, landing hard on the tile floor. “她跌跌撞撞走下楼梯 艰难地踏上瓷砖地板
[28:15] “And she looked up at me, “然后她抬头看着我
[28:18] “And it was as if I was looking in a mirror “我好像照镜子一样
[28:21] “And saw my own despair. “只看到了我内心的绝望
[28:25] “That’s when he turned to me and said, “他转向我 说道
[28:28] “‘Say hi to our new toy.'” “‘跟我们的新玩具打个招呼吧'”
[28:30] That’s bullshit. 一派胡言
[28:33] That never happened. 那不是真的
[28:34] You told me that that’s what you were going to do. 你告诉过我你准备那么做
[28:36] You tortured me with the idea, 你用那种想法折磨我
[28:38] that somehow I would be responsible for another victim. 好像我该为下一个受害者负责
[28:40] I suggested it– I never did it. 我说说罢了 但我没那么做
[28:42] Because I escaped before you could. 因为我在你那么做之前就逃跑了
[28:44] It’s still a lie, Lana. 但拉娜 那还是谎言
[28:46] You put it in your book just so you could 你写进书里只是因为
[28:47] sell more copies. You sold out. 那能增加销量 都卖光了
[28:50] I’m a writer. 我是个作家
[28:51] It’s my job to tell the essence of truth. 我的工作就是说出真相的本质
[28:55] Is that why you called me your roommate? 所以你把我称为室友吗
[28:58] I was your lover, but in your book, 我是你的爱人 但在书中
[29:00] I was covered in a cloak of asexuality. 我被贴上无性恋的标签
[29:02] Our life together disappeared. 我们共同的生活没有了
[29:04] That part of my life wasn’t pertinent to the book. 那部分生活和这本书没什么关系
[29:08] It would have distracted the reader from the central theme. 那可能会让读者混淆了中心主题
[29:10] Your theme? 主题是你吧
[29:12] Face it, Lana, 承认吧 拉娜
[29:13] you’re only interested in one thing: 你只对一件事感兴趣
[29:16] fame. 名声
[29:23] Miss Winters? 温特斯小姐
[29:38] I’m sorry. I must have lost my place. 抱歉 我忘记刚才读到哪了
[29:40] No. 不
[29:41] I’m sorry. 我才抱歉
[29:43] I’m sorry you had to go through that again. 很抱歉让你回顾往事
[29:46] You’re so incredibly brave. 你真是太勇敢了
[30:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:12] I couldn’t find any snacks. 我没找到零嘴
[30:14] Didn’t I ask you to pack almonds? 不是让你带上杏仁了吗
[30:17] This tab is warm. 拉环都是温的
[30:18] – Jesus. – Uh, they don’t have any ice here. -天哪 -他们没有冰块
[30:21] So then hightail it to the HoJo’s across the street. 那还不快去街对面的酒店拿
[30:23] Okay. 好的
[30:27] So who do I make it out to? 要献给谁
[30:30] Kit. 基特
[30:31] Kit Walker. 基特·沃克
[30:33] Oh, my God. 天啊
[30:35] Kit… 基特
[30:43] Oh, sweetheart. 亲爱的
[30:45] I was so sorry to hear about Grace. 格蕾丝的事我很遗憾
[30:48] I wanted to write to you. 我想写信给你的
[30:51] Well, would’ve been nice to hear from you. 要是收到你的来信我会很开心
[30:53] Can’t lie. 不瞒你说
[30:55] No, yes, I know, it’s just… 不 是的 我知道 只是
[30:58] It’s been so crazy. 这太疯狂了
[31:01] I just sold the film rights to Hollywood. 我刚把电影版权卖给了好莱坞
[31:03] Can you believe it? 难以置信吧
[31:04] – Wow. – Yeah. -太棒了 -是啊
[31:06] What do you think of Tuesday Weld as me? 你觉得塔斯黛·韦尔德演我怎么样
[31:12] Well, a girl can dream, right? 女孩总会天马行空 对吧
[31:13] She’d be a great you. 她一定能演好你
[31:15] Great you. 惟妙惟肖
[31:19] So, uh, you got time for a cup of coffee? 有时间和我喝杯咖啡吗
[31:23] Did you see me on Cavett? 你看到我上《卡维特脱口秀》了吗
[31:25] I was so nervous, but I think I did well. 我很紧张 但应该表现不错
[31:28] He was very complimentary during the commercials. 插播广告时 他对我赞不绝口
[31:31] I’m sure you knocked ’em dead. 我肯定你的魅力征服了他们
[31:33] Anyway, you been back to Briarcliff? 话说 你回过荆棘崖吗
[31:35] Oh my God, Kit, you are not gonna believe 天啊 基特 你一定想不到
[31:37] what I’m doing next. 我接着要做什么
[31:38] A book about Leigh Emerson and his crime spree 我要写利·艾默生逃出荆棘崖之后的
[31:40] after he escaped from Briarcliff. 疯狂犯罪
[31:43] That psycho who nailed the Monsignor to the cross? 是那个把主教钉在十字架上的疯子吗
[31:45] Did you know killed seven nuns? 你知道吗 他杀了七个修女
[31:47] Seven. 七个
[31:49] I thought of calling it “Santa and the Seven Nuns.” 书名就叫《圣诞老人和七个修女》
[31:53] – Too campy? – Why are you writing about him?! -会不会太做作 -你为什么要写他
[31:56] Jesus! 天啊
[31:57] He’s just another maniac. 他只不过是另一个疯子
[32:00] That’s my canvas, Kit. 这是我的创作源泉 基特
[32:02] I’ve found my voice. 我找到了自己的特色
[32:04] The way Capote did with In Cold Blood. 就像卡波特创作《冷血》
[32:06] I have a perspective on the stunted male psyche 我写身心残缺男性疯子的视角
[32:09] that no one else has. 无人能及
[32:11] I lived it. 我以此为生
[32:13] You swore you were gonna take down Briarcliff. 你发誓要扳倒荆棘崖
[32:16] Expose it to the world. 将真相公之于众
[32:19] You promised Jude. 你答应过裘德
[32:21] You were gonna be a reporter. 你要做记者
[32:23] Not a cheap celebrity. 而不是这种不入流的名人
[32:25] Things change. 世事会变
[32:28] People change. 人也会变
[32:31] I built a life for myself, Kit– 我开始了自己的生活 基特
[32:34] A really substantial life– 实实在在的生活
[32:36] And I did it by spinning straw into gold. 我点石成金
[32:40] It could’ve gone very differently. 当初的誓言早已不再
[32:44] Hm, I would’ve thought you of all people 我以为所有人之中
[32:46] would understand that. 你最理解这一切
[32:49] I do. 我理解
[32:51] And I respect you. 我也尊重你的决定
[32:52] – But this is… – Believe me… -但是这 -相信我
[32:55] I know all too well that I could still be in there, 我很清楚我现在可能还被关在那里
[32:57] drooling in the bread dough with all the other lunatics. 和那些疯子们一起为面包团流口水
[33:00] Careful when you talk about those lunatics. 提起那些疯子的时候小心措辞
[33:04] You’re talking about my wife. 你说的是我妻子
[33:06] Thomas, he loves to build things– 托马斯喜欢搭建东西
[33:08] I bought him a train set the other day and next thing I know, 我前几天给他买了一套火车模型
[33:11] he put the track together by himself. 他很快就自己把铁轨搭好了
[33:15] Julia is a little dancer. 茱莉亚是个小舞者
[33:17] She loves to dance… just like her mother. 她喜欢跳舞 就跟她妈妈一样
[33:21] I miss them so much. 我好想他们
[33:22] They miss you, too. 他们也想你
[33:24] No, they don’t even know me. 不 他们都不认识我
[33:32] Every night at dinner, 每天晚饭
[33:33] Julia makes me make an extra plate in case you come home hungry. 茱莉亚都让我多拿个盘子 好让你回家就能吃饭
[33:38] I’d give anything to see them again. 我愿放弃一切 只为再见他们一面
[33:40] Could you bring them next time even if only for a few minutes? 下次你能带他们来吗 哪怕只有几分钟
[33:48] No, forget it. 不 还是算了
[33:49] You can’t bring them here. 你不能带他们来
[33:53] I’m so sorry, Alma. 我很抱歉 艾尔玛
[33:56] I don’t know how you survived this place. 我不知道你在这里是怎么撑过来的
[34:02] Jesus. 天哪
[34:04] I had no idea she was there. 我不知道她在那里
[34:08] Not anymore. 已经不在了
[34:12] There was no warning. 毫无预兆
[34:13] No sign at all. Her heart just stopped. 完全没有 她的心跳突然就停止了
[34:29] I’m sorry, Alma. 对不起 艾尔玛
[34:34] I’m such a fool. 我真是个傻瓜
[34:39] All my crazy plans. 我那些疯狂的计划
[34:42] And look where that got us. 看看我们现在的下场
[34:48] I completely failed you. 我彻底辜负了你
[34:52] And Grace. 还有格蕾丝
[34:56] And those kids. 还有两个孩子
[34:59] I’m going to try to make it right. 我会尽力弥补过错
[35:01] My God. 天哪
[35:04] Everyone’s gone but us. 除了我们 大家都死了
[35:08] Well, there is one person left. 还有一个人活着
[35:10] Toughest one of all. 我们之中最坚强的
[35:12] – What do you mean? – Jude. -什么意思 -裘德
[35:15] She’s still there. 她还在那里
[35:16] That’s not possible. 不可能
[35:18] I saw her death certificate. 我看到了她的死亡证明
[35:20] And I saw her. 可我亲眼见到了她
[35:32] Any instructions on how you’d like us to deal with her body? 您希望我们怎么处理她的尸体
[35:34] I’m gonna take her home. She’ll be buried on our land. 我要把她带回家 好好安葬
[35:55] Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! 让开 都让开
[36:01] Time for my story. 我的故事要开始了
[36:17] Sister Jude? 裘德修女
[36:23] Sister Jude. 裘德修女
[36:26] It’s me… Kit Walker. 是我 基特·沃克
[36:33] They said you were dead. 他们说你死了
[36:36] I know they did. 我知道
[36:38] Because they stole the rights. 他们偷走了我的版权
[36:40] The rights to my story. 这是我的故事
[36:46] It’s based on my life, every word of it… 我的人生 一字不差
[36:49] I’ll notify you the moment 我会告诉你
[36:50] that Sister Bertrille… lands. 波翠乐修女着陆的时间
[36:55] Sister Bertrille. 波翠乐修女
[37:00] She’s got the Devil in her. 她被魔鬼附了身
[37:03] She stole my hat. 她偷了我的帽子
[37:05] Your hat? 你的帽子
[37:06] That’s how she did it. 所以她才逃了出去
[37:08] How she managed to fly out of this place. 飞出了这个鬼地方
[37:14] They don’t know it, 他们其实不知道
[37:16] but I don’t need the hat. 我用不着帽子
[37:22] I can fly without it. 没有帽子我也能飞
[37:25] One of these days, 总有一天
[37:26] I’m gonna fly my ass right out of here! 我要飞出这里
[37:34] Watch and see. 等着瞧吧
[37:43] I don’t doubt it. 我相信你
[37:55] I didn’t know. 我不知道
[37:57] I couldn’t know. 我怎么会想到
[37:59] I went back there, Kit. I did try. 我回去过 基特 我去了
[38:02] The Monsignor told me she’d hanged herself. 主教跟我说 她悬梁自尽了
[38:04] He lied to you. She’s been there this whole time. 他骗了你 裘德一直被关在那儿
[38:06] I don’t know what you expect me to do about that now. 我不知道你现在还指望我做些什么
[38:09] What you said you’d do– get the place shut down. 遵守承诺 关掉荆棘崖
[38:13] The world has to know what’s going on at Briarcliff. 必须向世人曝光荆棘崖里的事
[38:15] The place is a snake pit. 那地方只有疯子待得下去
[38:16] And it always has been. 本身就是
[38:19] And I’m sorry to hear about Jude. 裘德的事我也很难过
[38:21] It’s heartbreaking, but let’s be real here. 的确闻着伤心见者流泪 但现实一点吧
[38:25] Every bed in that place, she made. 是她一手建立了荆棘崖
[38:29] Her choice, not ours. 她自作自受 与我们无关
[38:32] Can you really be that hard? 你真的就这么冷血
[38:33] I’m as hard as I have to be. 我必须如此
[38:35] – It’s what’s kept me alive. – I’m sorry. -这样我才能活下来 -打扰一下
[38:38] But there’s a dozen more people waiting to get their books signed. 还有很多读者在等着您给新书签名呢
[38:51] It really was good to see you again, Kit. 很高兴再次见到你 基特
[38:54] Yeah, sure. 是啊
[38:56] Good luck out there. 祝你好运
[39:38] Everything with a white dot is 25% off. 标白点的书打七五折
[39:42] Books with orange dots, 50%. 橙点的半价
[39:47] I’m not looking for bargains. 我不是来淘打折书的
[39:49] I’m looking for a particular title. 我就想找一本书
[39:51] It’s a really old book. 是本很老的书了
[39:53] I’m a connoisseur of the… first printing. 我专门收集书籍的第一版
[39:56] You mean first edition? 你是指初版吗
[39:58] Yeah, that’s it. 没错
[40:00] First edition. 初版
[40:01] You’re in the wrong place. 那您来错地儿了
[40:03] All we have left are the crap we haven’t sold 我们这儿只有整整44年
[40:05] in the last 44 years. 都卖不掉的破书
[40:08] If you noticed, we’re going out of business. 您应该留意到了 我们就要关门大吉了
[40:10] No. 不
[40:11] The computer says that you’re the only store around 电脑上查到只有你们这儿有一本
[40:13] with an autographed copy. 上面有作者亲笔签名的
[40:15] Maniac– One Woman’s Story of Survival. 书名叫《疯子——一个女人的死里逃生》
[40:19] By Lana Winters? That’s not for sale. 拉娜·温特斯写的 那本书不卖
[40:22] I’ve been looking for it for a long time. 这本书我找了很久
[40:24] It’s my mother’s personal copy. 那是我母亲的私人藏书
[40:28] She credited that book with giving her enough courage 她说 正是这本书给了她
[40:30] to finally leave my father. 离开我父亲的勇气
[40:33] She said he was her own version of Bloody Face. 她说 我父亲就是她生命中的血脸杀手
[40:38] Name your price. 开个价吧
[40:41] I’m related to her. 我和她有血缘关系
[40:43] The writer. 那个作者
[40:44] She’s my mother. 她是我的母亲
[40:45] Listen, I was a women’s studies major. 我主修女性学
[40:48] I’ve read every one of her books. 我看过拉娜的每一部作品
[40:50] The only baby she ever had was by rape with Bloody Face, 她只在被血脸杀手强暴那次怀过一个孩子
[40:56] and he died at birth. 那孩子一出生就夭折了
[41:00] Can I see it? 能让我看看吗
[41:03] I just want to see her name. 我只是想看看她的签名
[41:14] 《疯子——一个女人的求生经历》 作者 拉娜·温特斯
[41:20] That’s her signature. 这就是她的签名
[41:24] That’s as close as I ever got to her in person. 我第一次离她这么近
[41:30] Okay. We’re done. 好了 就这样了
[41:33] Bye-bye. 慢走不送
[41:35] I gave you a chance to name your price. 我给过你机会让你出价
[41:38] Now I’ll tell you mine. 现在该轮到我了
[41:39] There’s nothing you could say 你什么都不用说了
[41:41] to make me change my mind. 我不会改变主意的
[41:43] You’re going to give me that book, 你必须把书给我
[41:45] because it’s my fate to have it. 我注定得拥有它
[41:49] You see, I have a plan 我都计划好了
[41:51] to meet my mother. 母子相见的场景
[41:53] And when I see her, I’m gonna greet her 见到她的时候 我会跟她打个招呼
[41:55] with a polite, “Hello, Ms. Winters.” 彬彬有礼地道一句 您好 温斯特女士
[41:57] “Do you know who I am?” 您知道我是谁吗
[41:59] And she’ll shake her head in ignorance, 她会一脸茫然地摇摇头
[42:02] and then I’ll present this book of lies. 接着我就拿出这本满是谎言的书
[42:04] And then I’ll say, 对她说
[42:06] “I’m in your book, 您把我也写进书中了啊
[42:09] except I didn’t die.” 唯一的不同是 我还活着
[42:13] “I’m the piece of trash you threw away 48 years ago.” 48年前 你将我弃之敝履
[42:19] “I’m your son.” 我就是你的儿子
[42:22] And when she fully understands 等她终于回过神来
[42:24] who it is standing in front of her, 明白站在她面前的人到底是谁
[42:27] I’ll take out my nine-millimeter handgun, 我就会拿出一把九毫米口径的手枪
[42:30] point it at her face 指着她的脸
[42:32] and pull the trigger. 扣下扳机
[42:35] And finally… 终于
[42:38] I will have completed my father’s work. 我完成了父亲的伟业
[42:44] But first, I’m gonna need that book. 但首先 我需要那本书
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme