时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | Johnny, right? | 约翰尼对吗 |
[01:05] | Pandora? | 潘多拉吗 |
[01:07] | That’s me, honey. New and improved. | 是我哦 亲爱的 全新改进版 |
[01:09] | Had my baby three weeks ago. | 三周前生了宝宝 |
[01:15] | Just wanted to make sure. | 我只想确认一下 |
[01:19] | The pictures on the Web site | 网站上的照片 |
[01:20] | don’t show your beautiful face. | 没展示你美丽的脸 |
[01:21] | Oh, you won’t be looking at my face. | 你不会看我的脸 |
[01:24] | Not once these triple D’s come out to play, and trust me, | 我的大咪咪会吸引你的目光 相信我 |
[01:28] | I haven’t had one complaint yet. | 我一次也没被投诉过 |
[01:35] | You understand what I want, right? | 你明白我想要什么对吧 |
[01:39] | You were, um… you were very clear. | 你说的…说的很清楚了 |
[01:43] | I’ve been saving up all day, honey. | 我一整天都在储备 宝贝 |
[01:45] | Even gave my baby a bottle of formula | 我只给宝宝喂了瓶配方奶粉 |
[01:48] | so there’s no way… I’ll run dry. | 所以我绝对不会没奶水 |
[01:54] | They’re so juicy | 这一对宝贝现在 |
[01:56] | right now, | 乳汁外溢 |
[01:58] | they’re ready to burst. | 都要喷射了 |
[02:10] | If you hear the sound of crying, | 如果你听到尖叫声 |
[02:13] | will they leak? | 会出奶吗 |
[02:15] | ‘Cause I… | 因为我… |
[02:16] | I heard that about new mothers and breast milk. | 我听说喂母乳的新妈妈会这样 |
[02:19] | If I hear my baby cry, | 如果我听到宝宝哭了 |
[02:21] | I get this uncontrollable feeling, | 就会产生一种无法控制的感觉 |
[02:25] | like a faucet opening, | 就像打开的水龙头一样 |
[02:27] | and then I find myself… | 然后我发现自己的 |
[02:29] | …with a soaking wet bra. | 胸罩都湿透了 |
[02:33] | Breast-feeding is so important for early development. | 母乳喂养对孩子的早期发育十分重要 |
[02:39] | I’m gonna take care of you, Johnny. | 我会好好”照顾”你的 约翰尼 |
[02:42] | All you need is just… | 你只需要… |
[02:45] | a little mothering. | 爱抚我一下 |
[02:47] | Yeah. But… you don’t have to cry | 但是你无需哭叫 |
[02:51] | to be my baby. | 就能当我的宝宝 |
[02:57] | Are you hungry, baby? | 你饿了吗 宝宝 |
[02:59] | How bad do you want to taste this? | 你有多想尝尝甜美的乳汁 |
[03:04] | I’d kill for it. | 我想死了 |
[03:07] | Then come to Mama. | 那就到妈妈怀里来吧 |
[04:35] | Rise and shine. | 起床了 |
[04:38] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[04:39] | Well, it’s time for you to | 现在你该 |
[04:40] | spend some quality time with your baby, Papa. | 好好陪陪你的孩子了 爸爸 |
[04:42] | What have you done with him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[04:43] | He’s received his smallpox inoculation, | 给他接种了天花疫苗 |
[04:45] | and he’s on the schedule | 待会儿 |
[04:46] | for circumcision later today. | 他还要进行割礼 |
[04:49] | Carl, you want to help Kit up? | 卡尔 你去扶基特起来吧 |
[04:50] | He looks a little weak in the knees. | 看起来他膝盖不太方便 |
[04:52] | And let’s get him cleaned up. | 我们给他梳洗一下 |
[04:54] | What have you done with him?! | 你对他做了什么 |
[04:56] | What’s your endgame, Thredson? Just tell me now. | 你到底想怎么样 史莱森 你说啊 |
[04:59] | Kit, you have a very limited understanding of me. | 基特 你太不了解我了 |
[05:01] | If there’s anything in this world that I hold sacred, | 我觉得世界上最神圣的 |
[05:04] | it’s a child’s need for love and protection. | 就是儿童对爱和保护的需要 |
[05:07] | You and I | 你和我 |
[05:09] | would both move heaven and earth for our children. | 都愿意为孩子付出一切 |
[05:20] | Don’t do that around the baby. Go to the corner! | 别在宝宝周围这样 去角落 |
[05:22] | All of you, move back! Move back! | 所有人 后退 后退 |
[05:42] | I want to name him Thomas after my grandfather. | 我想给他取名为托马斯 像我爷爷一样 |
[05:46] | Yeah. I like that. | 好 我喜欢 |
[05:51] | How’s your milk production, Grace? | 你的奶水情况如何 格蕾丝 |
[05:53] | If you’re having any trouble | 如果你有 |
[05:54] | with your let-down reflex, | 溢乳反应 |
[05:55] | there are some things that we can do to help with that. | 我们可以帮你 |
[05:57] | I know everything you’re up to. | 我知道你的一切图谋 |
[05:59] | You don’t fool me for one second. | 你一点也骗不了我 |
[06:02] | Carl, Pepper seems a bit agitated. | 卡尔 小胡椒看上去有点激动 |
[06:04] | Why don’t we take her for a quiet soak | 你带她去水疗室 |
[06:07] | in the hydrotherapy room? | 好好泡泡吧 |
[06:08] | And turn up the temperature ten degrees. | 把温度调高十度 |
[06:09] | See if that helps with her nerves. | 看看这样能不能让她放松 |
[06:11] | Everyone else, we’ll have a group therapy session | 其他人 我们要在自助餐厅进行 |
[06:13] | in the cafeteria. | 集体心理辅导疗程 |
[06:14] | We’ll all have a chance to share our feelings | 我们都有机会分享 |
[06:16] | about the new baby. | 对新生儿的感情 |
[06:18] | You two, enjoy your precious miracle. | 你们俩 享受珍贵的奇迹吧 |
[06:42] | Am I crazy, | 是我疯了 |
[06:45] | or does he look a little like me? | 还是他看起来有点像我 |
[06:47] | He looks exactly like you. | 他和你简直一模一样 |
[06:51] | You want to hold him? | 想抱抱他吗 |
[06:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:21] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[07:28] | There are so many questions. | 我有许多问题 |
[07:32] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 都不知道从何问起 |
[07:36] | It comes back to me in pieces, | 我慢慢开始想起来了 |
[07:37] | but they’re like shards of broken glass. | 但那只是支离破碎的记忆 |
[07:39] | They don’t… they don’t fit together. | 它们无法拼凑在一起 |
[07:43] | Just tell me what you remember. | 告诉我你记得什么 |
[07:45] | Anything. | 什么事都行 |
[07:55] | I prayed for death. | 我祈求一死 |
[08:00] | I thought my prayers were answered | 当我看到一道白光时 |
[08:02] | when I saw a bright, white light. | 我以为我的祈祷灵验了 |
[08:05] | Just like old people talk about. | 就像老人们说的一样 |
[08:10] | I thought it was heaven. | 我以为那是天堂 |
[08:28] | I felt like I was being torn in half. | 我觉得自己被撕成两半 |
[08:34] | I didn’t think I could survive it. | 我还以为我活不下来了 |
[08:39] | But it was him. | 结果是他 |
[08:43] | Our baby. | 我们的宝宝 |
[08:48] | They were putting him inside me. | 他们把他放入我体内 |
[08:53] | How did he grow so fast? | 他怎么长这么快 |
[08:55] | Time works differently up there. | 那边的时间不同 |
[08:58] | It felt like a hundred years to me. | 我感觉过了一百年 |
[09:01] | They’re not like us, Kit. | 他们和我们不一样 基特 |
[09:03] | They’re not cruel. | 他们不残忍 |
[09:07] | And Alma? | 艾尔玛呢 |
[09:08] | You said you saw her, | 你说你看到了她 |
[09:10] | she was alive. | 她还活着 |
[09:13] | They’re not perfect, Kit. | 他们并不完美 基特 |
[09:15] | They make mistakes. | 他们也会犯错 |
[09:39] | I’m so sorry, Kit. | 很抱歉 基特 |
[09:45] | I know how much you loved her. | 我知道你有多爱她 |
[09:53] | All the plans you made. | 你订下那么多计划 |
[09:54] | To have children, build a life. | 生小孩 建立美好生活 |
[10:00] | You wanted all that with Alma, not me. | 你想和艾尔玛一起完成 而不是我 |
[10:02] | What did they want with her? | 他们想拿她怎么样 |
[10:05] | With either of you? | 还有你 |
[10:06] | Our only link is you. | 我们唯一的联系是你 |
[10:08] | What? | 什么 |
[10:10] | What? | 什么 |
[10:11] | You’re special, Kit. | 你很特别 基特 |
[10:15] | Our baby is special. | 我们的孩子很特别 |
[10:18] | People will listen to him. | 人们会听他的话 |
[10:21] | He’s gotta change the way people think. | 他会改变世俗的看法 |
[10:23] | Well, I don’t know about all that. | 我没考虑过这些事 |
[10:27] | I just want to be a decent father to him. | 我只想做一个好父亲 |
[10:33] | Alma would want that. | 这也是艾尔玛的遗愿 |
[10:39] | She’d want me to do the right thing. | 她会希望我做出正确的决定 |
[10:46] | Marry me, Grace. | 嫁给我吧 格蕾丝 |
[10:54] | That a yeah? | 你答应了? |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:19] | Maybe the Monsignor can marry us. | 也许主教大人能为我们证婚 |
[11:21] | Grace. Kit. | 格蕾丝 基特 |
[11:23] | I’d like to introduce you to Sister Colette. | 这位是科莱特修女 |
[11:25] | She’s here from St. Ursula’s Home for Lost Children. | 她来自圣厄苏拉失散儿童收养院 |
[11:29] | I’m sorry to say she’s here for the baby. | 很遗憾他是为收养孩子而来 |
[11:31] | We have an excellent track record | 我们收养院有一套完善的 |
[11:33] | at placing lost children in loving homes. | 失散儿童追踪记录 |
[11:37] | He’s not a lost child, I’m his mother, this is his father. | 他不是失散儿童 我是他母亲 那是他父亲 |
[11:39] | A pair of crazies in an asylum. | 精神病院里的一对疯子 |
[11:41] | Not exactly a Norman Rockwell. | 与诺曼·洛克威尔式理想家庭相去甚远 |
[11:43] | You’re not taking him. | 你不能带走他 |
[11:45] | I’m sure this is difficult for you, but we have to consider | 我知道这很难接受 但我们必须 |
[11:47] | – what’s best for the child. – That’s bullshit! | -为孩子着想 -胡说八道 |
[11:49] | A baby belongs with its mother, everybody knows that. | 孩子该待在母亲身边 谁都知道这道理 |
[11:51] | – Give me the baby. – Forget it! | -把孩子给我 -你休想 |
[11:52] | – Give me the baby! – Stop! | -把孩子给我 -住手 |
[11:57] | My baby! | 我的孩子啊 |
[11:58] | I’ll get him back for you, I swear! | 我会把他找回来的 我发誓 |
[12:02] | Kit, I am so sorry. | 基特 我很遗憾 |
[12:03] | I can only imagine the heartache | 我无法想象 |
[12:05] | of having your only son ripped from your arms. | 独生子被强行夺走时的心痛感受 |
[12:09] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮你 |
[12:14] | Lana Winters? | 拉娜·温特斯吗 |
[12:15] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[12:16] | Please come with me. | 请跟我来 |
[12:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:20] | I’m taking you out of this place, | 我要把你接出去 |
[12:21] | but we must be quick. | 但我们必须抓紧时间 |
[12:23] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[12:25] | My name is Mother Claudia. | 我是克劳迪娅嬷嬷 |
[12:27] | I am a friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[12:28] | I don’t have friends in this place. | 我在这里没有朋友 |
[12:30] | You have at least one. | 你至少有一个朋友 |
[12:34] | She told me what she did to you. | 她将对你的所作所为告诉了我 |
[12:36] | And she’s asked me to make it right. | 她请求我帮她弥补错误 |
[12:39] | You can’t make it right. | 这错误你弥补不了 |
[12:41] | No. | 没错 |
[12:43] | But maybe you can. | 但也许你可以 |
[12:45] | In some measure. | 在一定程度上弥补这错误 |
[12:50] | Your patient file. | 这是你的病例 |
[12:52] | Documentation of every foul thing that was done to you here. | 记录了你在这里经历的一切非人道折磨 |
[12:55] | Trust me when I tell you it can’t possibly | 相信我 我经受的折磨 |
[12:57] | all be in that file. | 这里不可能记得全 |
[12:58] | Which is why you need it for your exposé. | 所以你才需要它帮你验明正身 |
[13:02] | It’s irrefutable proof that you were here. | 这是你曾来过这里的铁证 |
[13:04] | When your story comes out, | 你的故事一旦曝光 |
[13:05] | there are those who will try to deny even that. | 很多人会否认你曾入院的事实 |
[13:09] | You want this place shut down. | 你想把这里关掉 |
[13:10] | I want it pulled down and the earth salted. | 我想让它灰飞烟灭 不复存在 |
[13:15] | Now… | 听好 |
[13:16] | the clothes you wore when you were admitted, | 你入院时穿的衣服 |
[13:18] | along with your personal effects, | 以及你的个人物品 |
[13:20] | are in the lavatory next door. | 都在隔壁的盥洗室 |
[13:22] | There’s a taxicab on its way here now | 一辆出租车正向这里赶来 |
[13:24] | that will take you wherever you want to go. | 它会带你到任何你想去的地方 |
[13:26] | – But we must hurry. – All right. | -但我们必须动作快 -好的 |
[13:32] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[13:41] | That goes with me. | 我要把这个带走 |
[13:45] | There’s just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[13:53] | Sister Jude. It’s Lana Winters. | 裘德修女 我是拉娜·温特斯 |
[13:55] | Your friend Mother Claudia’s taking me out of this place, | 你朋友克劳迪娅嬷嬷要把我带出去 |
[13:57] | and she says that’s because of you. | 她说这都是你的功劳 |
[14:03] | I’m coming back for you, Jude. | 我会回来救你的 裘德 |
[14:05] | I won’t leave you here. | 我不会把你丢下不管的 |
[14:15] | We both know if I get you that tape, I’m done for. | 你我都知道一旦我把录音带给你 我就完了 |
[14:18] | You won’t really do anything to help me. | 你根本不会帮我什么忙 |
[14:19] | You’re wrong, Kit. | 你错了 基特 |
[14:22] | Get me that tape, and I will not only see to it | 把录音带给我 我不但会保证 |
[14:24] | that your son is not swallowed by the system, | 你的儿子不被机构收养 |
[14:26] | but I will also do everything in my power | 我还会尽我所能 |
[14:27] | to secure your freedom, so you can be with him again. | 恢复你的自由 让你与儿子重逢 |
[14:30] | You and Grace, together as a family. | 你和格蕾丝可以组建一个家庭 |
[14:33] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[14:36] | Well, how do you figure to do that? | 那你要怎么做到这些 |
[14:39] | Well, for one, | 首先 |
[14:41] | the police are going to need a new, credible suspect | 警方需要一个新的可信的疑犯人选 |
[14:43] | for the Bloody Face killings. | 为血脸谋杀案结案 |
[14:44] | I got one for ’em. | 我手上就有一个人选 |
[14:45] | So have I. | 我也有 |
[14:47] | Dr. Arthur Arden. | 亚瑟·奥尔顿医生 |
[14:48] | I understand he’s come under suspicion a number of times | 我听说他已经被多次怀疑 |
[14:50] | already, and with his sudden disappearance… | 而现在又突然失踪 |
[14:54] | …his guilt is plausible. | 让他的嫌疑更可信 |
[14:56] | But Lana… she, uh… | 但拉娜 她… |
[14:59] | she’ll never tell me where that tape’s at. | 她不会告诉我录音带在哪里的 |
[15:01] | I made her swear not to. | 我让她发誓不要告诉我 |
[15:02] | Just talk to her. | 那就去跟她谈呗 |
[15:04] | Try to get her to see reason. | 晓之以理 动之以情 |
[15:05] | Yeah, well, what if she won’t? | 可如果她不听呢 |
[15:06] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[15:09] | she can be pretty stubborn when she wants. | 她有时可以相当顽固 |
[15:11] | She’s a spirited girl. | 她是个很重情义的姑娘 |
[15:14] | If anyone can reach her… | 如果有谁能说服她 |
[15:18] | it’s you. | 那就是你了 |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:21] | I’ll try. | 我去试试 |
[16:28] | In a hurry, Oliver? | 急着干什么去啊 奥利弗 |
[16:31] | Quick trip out of town? | 想出城转转吗 |
[16:37] | Good. | 太好了 |
[16:38] | You are here. | 你来了 |
[16:39] | Saves me the trouble of having to look for you. | 省了我不少找你的功夫 |
[16:41] | Did you come here just to bring me the tape? | 你是来给我送录音带的吗 |
[16:43] | The police have the tape. | 录音带我已经交给警察了 |
[16:44] | They’re going to be here very soon. | 他们很快就会过来 |
[16:47] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[16:50] | You’ve been exposed. | 你暴露了 |
[16:56] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[16:58] | It’s done. | 木已成舟 |
[17:01] | I knew this would happen one day. | 我就知道总会有这么一天 |
[17:03] | I wondered how I would feel. | 我一直在想我会是什么感受 |
[17:05] | I thought I would go crazy, | 我以为我会发疯 |
[17:07] | but I’m actually relieved. | 但其实我只感到解脱 |
[17:09] | Living with secrets is not… healthy. | 披着羊皮生活真的 很病态 |
[17:15] | I was right, Lana. | 我是对的 拉娜 |
[17:18] | I knew… | 我就知道 |
[17:20] | you were the one. | 你是我要找的人 |
[17:21] | I am the one. | 确实如此 |
[17:23] | I am the one | 我就是那个 |
[17:24] | that’s going to put your ass in that electric chair. | 将把你送上电椅的人 |
[17:27] | You’re gonna pay for every sick thing you did to me, to Wendy, | 你要为对我 温迪 和你杀害的其他女人 |
[17:32] | and to every other woman you murdered. | 做过的肮脏之事付出代价 |
[17:39] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想干什么 |
[17:42] | Making myself a drink. | 去倒杯酒 |
[17:44] | Care to join me? | 要来一杯吗 |
[17:51] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[17:53] | There is no alcohol where I’m going. | 我要去的地方没有酒 |
[17:55] | I’m not gonna let you | 我不会让你剥夺 |
[17:56] | take away my last chance to have a martini. | 我享受最后一杯马提尼的机会 |
[18:08] | You sure you won’t change your mind? | 你心意已决了吗 |
[18:10] | You think I’m crazy. | 你觉得我疯了 |
[18:13] | Oh, wait. | 慢着 |
[18:15] | That’d be you. | 疯的是你 |
[18:16] | I think we established that | 在你把我拴在床上 |
[18:17] | when you chained me to the bed | 唤我为母亲的那刻 |
[18:19] | and called me Mommy. | 你便疯态毕露 |
[18:30] | Go ahead, baby, you can call me Mommy. | 继续 宝贝 你可以喊我妈妈 |
[18:45] | You’d be surprised how many… | 有着恋母情节的男人 |
[18:48] | how many men have mommy issues. | 数目之多 让人咂舌 |
[18:53] | You think that’s my problem? | 你认为这是我的问题吗 |
[18:54] | From the way you drained my tit? | 看你狠嘬我的乳头 |
[18:57] | I’d either say that you have a mommy fixation, or… | 我敢说你嗜母 也许 |
[18:59] | A calcium deficiency. | 是你缺钙 |
[19:05] | Oh, honey, I’m just kidding. | 亲爱的 我开玩笑的 |
[19:07] | I just want to slow you down. | 我只是想让你慢慢来 |
[19:10] | Make sure you’re enjoying yourself. | 确保你享受够味 |
[19:14] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[19:17] | I’m fixated. | 我嗜母 |
[19:19] | I’m stuck on that cold bitch. | 那个冷淡的婊子让我痴迷 |
[19:22] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[19:24] | You tell me all about her. | 跟我讲讲她的故事 |
[19:28] | She never loved me. | 她从没爱过我 |
[19:32] | She didn’t love my father. | 她也不爱我的父亲 |
[19:35] | There was only one person she ever loved. | 她从始至终只爱过一个人 |
[19:39] | Tell me what you did with Wendy’s body. | 告诉我你对温迪的尸体做了什么 |
[19:42] | Nobody cares about a spinster schoolteacher. | 没有人会关心一名未婚的学校教师 |
[19:44] | Not the cops, | 警察不会 |
[19:45] | nor the school, or her family. | 学校不会 甚至她的家庭都不会 |
[19:48] | Everyone knows what she was. | 她因不同而遭歧视 |
[19:51] | What we were together. | 我们相爱竟是罪过 |
[19:54] | And I’m the only one who gives a damn. | 而我是唯一一个在乎这些的人 |
[19:58] | She deserves a proper burial. | 她应得一场体面的葬礼 |
[20:09] | Her story’s pretty complicated. | 她的事非常复杂 |
[20:10] | Are you sure you want to hear all the details? | 你确信你想知道所有细节吗 |
[20:12] | I want to know everything. | 我要知道全部 |
[20:21] | She was the first body I had that remained… intact. | 她是我第一个留了全尸的人 |
[20:27] | I put her on ice just for you. | 为了你 我把她放在冰上 |
[20:30] | I was gonna dispose of the body, but… | 我本想去把尸体处理掉 但是 |
[20:33] | once I realized how well things were going with us, | 我意识到我们之间将会发生欢愉之事 |
[20:35] | I thought she could come in handy. | 我想她迟早有用 |
[20:37] | For practice, you know. | 可以练习一下 你懂的 |
[20:41] | It was awkward at first. | 刚开始的时候很尴尬的 |
[20:42] | Every approach I made felt false, artificial. | 每次接触都让我觉得做作 虚假 |
[20:45] | I felt like she was watching me. | 我感觉她在看着我 |
[20:47] | Being judgmental. | 审判我 |
[20:49] | I must confess, I couldn’t do it. | 我必须承认 我下不了手 |
[20:52] | I thought about plucking out her eyes. | 我本想挖出她的眼睛 |
[20:54] | But then I thought, that’s not real, | 但后来我意识到 这就不真实了 |
[20:55] | I need to make this work. | 她必须完整 |
[20:57] | So I turned her around. | 于是我给她翻了个身 |
[21:04] | And finally it happened. | 最终成功了 |
[21:08] | More than once. | 不只一次 |
[21:11] | It was a triumph. | 真是一场胜利 |
[21:13] | Better than I ever thought possible, Lana. | 比我想象得有过之而无不及 拉娜 |
[21:16] | Wendy allowed us to create | 温迪允许我们去制造那个 |
[21:18] | this life you have growing inside of you. | 已经在你体内成长的新生命 |
[21:23] | It’s a little miracle, if you think about it. | 仔细想来 真是一个小小的奇迹 |
[21:25] | Where is her body, goddamn it? | 她的尸体在哪 该死的 |
[21:27] | Well, after you left me, | 你逃跑之后 |
[21:27] | I had to dispose of all the evidence. | 我不得不处理掉所有的证据 |
[21:29] | So what I couldn’t burn, | 那些烧不掉的 |
[21:32] | I cut up. | 我都切碎了 |
[21:34] | There are pieces of her scattered | 她的尸体分散在 |
[21:35] | from Plymouth to Springfield. | 普利茅斯到斯普林菲尔德 |
[21:37] | But you know what, Lana? | 但是你知道吗 拉娜 |
[21:40] | We’ll always have Paris. | 此番情谊必将永存我心 |
[21:50] | Let go, baby. | 哭出来吧 宝贝 |
[21:52] | Cry your heart out. | 痛快哭出来吧 |
[21:54] | There’s no shame in tears. | 掉眼泪并不丢人 |
[22:02] | It’s my mother. | 我的母亲 |
[22:03] | She’s the one! The only one | 她是那个 唯一一个 |
[22:05] | who can make me feel this way. | 能让我有这种感觉的人 |
[22:07] | Every time I think about her, | 每次我想起她 |
[22:09] | it makes me want to do things. | 就会让我想去做一些事 |
[22:11] | – Bad things! – Johnny… | -坏事 -约翰尼 |
[22:14] | Don’t let that bitch ruin our whole night. | 不要让那个婊子毁掉我们整晚时光 |
[22:16] | Now, look at me. | 现在看着我 |
[22:17] | I have a rockin’ body and a titty full of milk. | 看着我这动感的身体和饱含奶汁的奶子 |
[22:19] | Let me help you forget about her. | 让我帮你去忘了她吧 |
[22:21] | You think it’s easy? You think it’s easy? | 你觉得容易吗 你觉得简单吗 |
[22:24] | – Come on, baby. – I can’t forget. | -别这样 宝贝 -我忘不了 |
[22:26] | Come on, I’m about to burst out of my skin. | 快来 奶水都要喷薄而出了 |
[22:28] | Do me a favor and just give me some relief. | 来帮我嘬出来 让我痛快让我爽 |
[22:31] | Please! Oh, God. | 不要 天啊 |
[22:33] | No! Please, baby, oh, stop. | 不要 宝贝 停下 |
[22:36] | Stop! Stop! | 停手 停手 |
[22:47] | Time for a refill. | 该去续杯了 |
[22:55] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[22:57] | Drink up. | 快喝 |
[22:59] | This is your last taste of alcohol. | 这是你最后一次喝酒 |
[23:03] | Now that you’re out of Briarcliff, | 既然你逃出了荆棘崖 |
[23:04] | you’ll never keep that baby, will you? | 就不会留着那孩子了吧 |
[23:06] | Not a chance in hell. | 绝不会留着 |
[23:07] | So I shouldn’t expect a little Oliver | 所以我不能期待小奥利弗 |
[23:08] | to come visit every few months? | 每隔几月来探望我了吧 |
[23:09] | Oh, even if I had this thing, | 即使我生出他了 |
[23:11] | you’d never see him. | 你也永远见不到 |
[23:12] | You’re gonna fry in that chair. | 你将在那椅子上被活活生煎 |
[23:16] | I hardly think so, Lana. | 我可不这么想 拉娜 |
[23:22] | I’m clearly insane. | 我明显疯了 |
[23:25] | I’ll be institutionalized. | 我会被送去疯人院 |
[23:26] | At the very worst, I’ll live a long life in prison. | 最糟不过是将在监狱待很长一段时间 |
[23:28] | Maybe I’ll even start some therapy groups. | 也许我还参加一些心理小组 |
[23:30] | God knows there are some disturbed individuals behind bars. | 天知道监狱里会有些精神病患 |
[23:36] | As for you, | 至于你 |
[23:38] | I have no use for you anymore. | 已经没有任何利用价值了 |
[23:42] | Best you should just be known as my last victim. | 作为我的最后一个受害者你该感到荣幸 |
[23:48] | Prison’s too good for you. | 监狱对你来说太仁慈了 |
[24:10] | I can’t believe the cops didn’t find anything connected to her. | 我无法相信她的一件遗物都找不到 |
[24:13] | – No bones, nothing. – Jesus, Lois, | -连骨头都没有 -天啊 洛伊斯 |
[24:15] | is this really the place? Really? | 在这儿说这些真的合适吗 |
[24:18] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[24:20] | They found a lot of ashes in the furnace. | 他们在火炉里发现很多骨灰 |
[24:23] | I know maybe it’s not all Wendy, but… | 可能不全是温迪的 但 |
[24:26] | I just needed a place to visit | 我需要一个地方以扫墓 |
[24:30] | a place where I can remember her. | 一个让我能怀念她的地方 |
[24:31] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[24:32] | You did the right thing, Lana. | 这么做是对的 拉娜 |
[24:36] | So, are you going to move back into your house? | 你还准备搬回你原来的房子吗 |
[24:38] | ‘Cause… it’s a big place, | 那地方很宽敞 |
[24:40] | and if you need a roommate… | 如果你需要一个室友的话 |
[24:42] | I have a couple of things | 那还有些杂物 |
[24:43] | I need to tidy up, | 我得收拾干净 |
[24:45] | when I’m finished, I’ve decided to move to New York. | 一切打点好之后 我准备搬去纽约 |
[24:52] | I can’t help but feel this is my fault. | 我不禁觉得这是我的错 |
[24:55] | Don’t do that, Lana. | 别这样 拉娜 |
[24:57] | It is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[24:59] | This was the work of a crazed maniac. | 这是个发狂的疯子干的 |
[25:01] | A man you had to kill in self-defense. | 你为了自卫还不得不杀了他 |
[25:05] | If anyone, it was that nun. | 要怪就得怪那个修女 |
[25:09] | It was the story. | 一切皆因一条新闻 |
[25:12] | I was going to do anything to get that story. | 我打算不遗余力把真相给挖出来 |
[25:17] | I just didn’t realize how much it was going to cost. | 我只是没意识到代价如此之大 |
[25:23] | You still have the address I gave you? | 我给你的地址还在吧 |
[25:25] | She’s a real doctor. A good one. | 她是位真正的医生 一位好医生 |
[25:28] | She’ll take care of your little problem. | 她会处理好你的问题 |
[25:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:31] | Both of you. | 谢谢你们 |
[25:32] | I don’t know what I would do… | 我不知何以回报 |
[25:35] | Shit, they found us. | 见鬼 他们发现我们了 |
[25:37] | Goddamn vultures. Oh, sorry, Lana. | 去他妈的鸟狗仔 抱歉 拉娜 |
[25:39] | I… forgot you’re one of ’em. | 我忘了你也是他们一员 |
[25:41] | No, we are vultures. | 不 我们都是狗仔 |
[25:44] | Attracted to the scent of rotting meat. | 被腐烂丑恶的真相所吸引的狗仔 |
[25:48] | If you don’t want to be linked to the “Sapphic Reporter,” | 如果你们不想和”拉拉狗仔”扯上关系的话 |
[25:50] | you should leave through the back gate. | 你们应该从后门离开 |
[25:52] | Yeah, I better. | 最好这样 |
[25:53] | No one in my family suspects. | 我家里人还没怀疑我的性向 |
[26:01] | Sorry to abandon you. | 很抱歉不得不离开你 |
[26:04] | I still have a job | 我还有份工作 |
[26:05] | because my lecherous boss thinks he has a chance with me. | 我那好色的老板还想着跟我有一腿 |
[26:39] | Miss Winters, can you give us any more details | 温特斯小姐 你还能泄露更多细节吗 |
[26:41] | about how Bloody Face tortured you when you were his captive? | 你被囚禁的时候 血脸杀手是怎样折磨你的 |
[26:44] | Sources tell me you’ve obtained the services of Cohen and Mathews | 据称你得到科恩和马修斯的法律援助 |
[26:46] | they’re the best lawyers in town. | 他们是镇上最好的律师 |
[26:48] | Are you planning to sue? | 你准备向法院起诉吗 |
[26:49] | Any truth to the rumors that you received electroshock treatment daily? | 据说你每天都接受电疗是吗 |
[26:53] | Lana, do you have any comment about your reported homosexuality? | 拉娜 关于报道中你的性向有什么好说的吗 |
[26:58] | Please, Miss Winters! Miss Winters, talk to us! | 拜托 温特斯小姐 透露些吧 |
[27:03] | All I can say is… | 我只想说… |
[27:05] | read my book. | 看我的书吧 |
[27:32] | Don’t take that! | 别吃那药 |
[27:33] | It’s a horse tranquilizer! | 那是给马用的镇定剂 |
[27:35] | Come now, Judy. | 别这样 朱迪 |
[27:36] | These pills are perfectly safe. | 这些药相当安全 |
[27:37] | You signed for them yourself. | 你可是亲自签了字的 |
[27:39] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[27:46] | Don’t take these pills– they turn your brains to mush. | 别吃这些药 这会把你脑子搅成浆糊的 |
[28:13] | Come. | 请进 |
[28:20] | Brother James, those reporters who were here when I arrived, | 詹姆斯修士 我到这时看到的那些狗仔 |
[28:23] | have they been removed from the premises? | 已经把他们打发走了吗 |
[28:24] | From the immediate grounds. | 直接赶走了 |
[28:26] | There’s nothing I can do about those camped outside the gates. | 在门外露营的那些我就管不着了 |
[28:30] | Hopefully if we remain resolute in our silence, | 希望如果我们坚决保持沉默 |
[28:32] | they’ll eventually tire… | 他们最终会疲倦 |
[28:36] | and go away. | 然后离开 |
[28:38] | Monsignor, there’s been a disturbance in the Common Room. | 主教 刚在公共休息室里有一起骚乱 |
[28:43] | I think it requires your attention. | 我认为值得你关注 |
[28:56] | Jude? | 裘德 |
[28:58] | Carl said you caused quite a commotion. | 卡尔说你引发了一起骚乱 |
[29:02] | It’s a good thing you and I are friends | 好在你我是朋友 |
[29:05] | or you’d be in solitary right now. | 不然你现在就被关禁闭了 |
[29:08] | She got one thing right, | 你那小恶魔 |
[29:11] | that Devil of yours. | 做对了一件事 |
[29:13] | This jukebox has a strange healing effect, | 这个自动唱机有奇好的疗效 |
[29:18] | it keeps the joy alive. | 它洋溢着欢乐 |
[29:24] | What did you want to see me about? | 你找我什么事 |
[29:32] | Have you fully recognized the irony here? | 你意识到这有多么讽刺吗 |
[29:37] | You relinquished your virtue not to a loving woman, but to the Devil. | 你把贞操给了恶魔而不是妙龄女子 |
[29:44] | It’s so perfect– it’s perfect, it’s perfect. | 太棒了 太棒了 太棒了 |
[29:48] | I don’t want to hear you talk like this. | 我不喜欢你这么说话 |
[29:50] | I don’t know this person. | 我都不认识你了 |
[29:56] | What have you decided to do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[29:59] | Renounce your vows? | 放弃你的誓言吗 |
[30:03] | Not at all. | 根本不会 |
[30:05] | I’m going to stay the course. | 我不会迷失方向 |
[30:06] | I have too much to give, too much to offer. | 我还有太多要奉献 要牺牲 |
[30:11] | I can’t just throw it all away. | 我不能就这么放弃了 |
[30:15] | I thought you hung the moon, Timothy. | 我认为你太棒了 蒂莫西 |
[30:18] | I had impure thoughts, I’ll admit to that. | 我得承认我也有亵渎的想法 |
[30:21] | But I would have done anything for you, | 但我愿意为你倾尽全力 |
[30:26] | I would’ve done anything you asked me to do, | 愿意完全受你摆布 |
[30:30] | that’s how much I believed in your fantasy of the magic carpet ride to Rome. | 我甚至坚信你会乘着魔毯去罗马的白日梦 |
[30:39] | Believe me, Jude, | 相信我 裘德 |
[30:42] | it’s not a fantasy. | 这不是幻想 |
[30:44] | Brother Matthew? Carl? | 马太修士 卡尔 |
[30:46] | Can you imagine | 你能想象 |
[30:49] | the disillusionment, | 我感觉到的幻灭 |
[30:50] | the shame and the disgust I feel | 羞耻和恶心吗 |
[30:55] | now that I see through you | 我看穿了你 |
[30:57] | and your stupid, pitiful, naked ambition? | 还有你那愚蠢 可怜又赤裸的野心 |
[31:02] | Shut your filthy mouth! | 闭上你肮脏的嘴 |
[31:06] | You’re an embarrassment. | 你太丢人了 |
[31:09] | It’s an extraordinary thing. | 真了不起 |
[31:10] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[31:12] | You throw me in the madhouse, | 你把我扔进疯人院 |
[31:15] | you strip away everything I have, everything I know, | 把我所有所知全部夺走 |
[31:20] | you treat me like a rabid dog, | 把我当成一条疯狗 |
[31:22] | like a madwoman. | 一个疯女人 |
[31:23] | And you know what happens? | 你知道接着发生了什么吗 |
[31:26] | I’m blessed with the gift of total clarity. | 上帝赐予我洞悉一切的天赋 |
[31:32] | I am more sane now as a madwoman than I ever was | 我现在是个疯女人 却比当初管理荆棘崖时 |
[31:36] | as the head of Briarcliff. | 还要更清醒 |
[31:38] | You sound mad as a hatter. | 你说话太疯癫了 |
[31:44] | Oh, Carl. | 卡尔 |
[31:47] | Jude needs some time alone to reflect | 裘德需要时间反省自己 |
[31:49] | and pray for guidance. | 祈求上帝的指引 |
[31:52] | Take her to solitary. | 带她去禁闭房 |
[31:56] | You will not prevail, Timothy. | 你不会得逞的 蒂莫西 |
[31:59] | My God would never allow it. | 上帝一定不会允许的 |
[32:17] | Sign here. | 在这里签名 |
[32:19] | And here. | 还有这里 |
[32:22] | What for? | 签什么 |
[32:24] | Your release papers. | 你的释放文件 |
[32:25] | They’re letting you out, Kit. | 他们要释放你 基特 |
[32:33] | Thredson– they caught him? | 史莱森 他被捕了吗 |
[32:35] | Lana gave them the tape? | 拉娜把录音带给他们了吗 |
[32:36] | Yeah, and she did one better. | 是的 甚至更好 |
[32:38] | The lezzie blew his head off. | 那个拉拉一枪崩了他的脑袋 |
[32:40] | It’s all over the papers. | 报纸上都登了呢 |
[32:42] | Reporters are hanging off the rafters, | 记者都围在外面 |
[32:44] | trying to sniff out the “Corruption at Briarcliff.” | 试图揭露”荆棘崖的腐败” |
[32:47] | That’s why you’re suddenly a free man. | 所以你才突然自由了 |
[32:52] | Clothes from the Salvation Army. | 这是救世军的衣服 |
[32:54] | They should fit you– | 你穿着应该合身 |
[32:55] | Just leave what you’re wearing on the bed. | 你现在这身衣服换下来放床上就行 |
[33:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:16] | I have to see the Monsignor. | 我得见主教大人 |
[33:20] | Mr. Walker, | 沃克先生 |
[33:21] | I can’t tell you how pleased I am | 你不知道我有多高兴 |
[33:24] | that justice has finally been served. | 正义最终得到了伸张 |
[33:27] | I’m only happy to have been a small part of that. | 我很高兴自己为此事略尽绵力 |
[33:30] | This isn’t justice. | 这不是正义 |
[33:31] | I don’t understand. You’re a free man. | 我不明白 你现在自由了 |
[33:33] | What more could you want? | 你还要什么 |
[33:34] | I want my son back. | 我想要回我的儿子 |
[33:36] | Your son? | 你的儿子 |
[33:37] | You took him from our arms. | 你从我怀里夺走了他 |
[33:39] | He’s got two parents– me and Grace. | 他的父母是我和格蕾丝 |
[33:41] | And we aim to raise him as a family. | 我们还打算组建家庭抚养他 |
[33:43] | That’s hardly possible, is it? | 这不太可能吧 |
[33:44] | Given that you’ve just been released | 鉴于你刚被释放 |
[33:47] | and Miss Bertrand’s confined here. | 而贝特朗小姐还被羁押在此 |
[33:51] | That’s why you’re gonna let her out. | 所以你得放了她 |
[33:52] | I beg your pardon? | 请再说一遍 |
[33:54] | You’re gonna let Grace out of this place. | 你要释放格蕾丝 |
[33:55] | Then you’re gonna call over to St. Ursula’s | 然后你要打电话给圣乌苏拉圣走失儿童之家 |
[33:58] | and tell them little Thomas’ folks are coming to pick him up. | 告诉他们小托马斯的家人要来接他 |
[34:01] | If you do that, | 如果你这么做了 |
[34:03] | we’ll never bother you again. | 我们就再不会打搅你 |
[34:05] | Otherwise, | 否则 |
[34:07] | I might have to start talking to those reporters. | 我也许会向记者们爆料 |
[34:09] | And believe me, | 相信我 |
[34:12] | I have a lot of stories. | 我有好多故事呢 |
[34:14] | I bet you do. | 你一定有 |
[34:17] | Be reasonable, you can’t seriously expect me to release | 理智点 你不会真要我 |
[34:20] | an axe murderess back into the community. | 放一个斧头女杀手重返社会吧 |
[34:24] | I’m not asking you to. | 我可不是在请求你 |
[34:26] | All you got to do is release her body to me. | 你只要把她的尸体还给我 |
[34:29] | Her body? | 她的尸体 |
[34:31] | Is this a riddle? | 打什么哑谜呢 |
[34:32] | – Grace isn’t dead. – Look at her file. | -格蕾丝还没死 -看看她的文件 |
[34:34] | In it you’ll find a death certificate | 你会在里面发现一张死亡证明 |
[34:36] | made out by Dr. Arden before he disappeared. | 是奥尔顿医生失踪之前写的 |
[34:38] | Frank McCann signed it as a witness. | 弗兰克·麦肯作为目击者签了名 |
[34:40] | Her death certificate? | 她的死亡证明 |
[34:41] | Officially, if anybody ever asks, | 官方证明 如果有人问起 |
[34:46] | Grace Bertrand died here. | 格蕾丝·贝特朗已经死在这里了 |
[34:48] | It’s already taken care of. | 事情已经尘埃落定 |
[34:50] | You don’t got to lie. | 你不必撒谎 |
[34:52] | I don’t got to tell the truth. | 我不用说出真相 |
[34:53] | You can make all your problems go away, Father. | 你可以一劳永逸 神父 |
[34:57] | Nobody ever needs to know. | 没人会知道 |
[35:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:08] | Let me get the door. | 我来开门 |
[35:13] | Here you go. | 就是这里 |
[35:18] | This is yours? | 这是你家吗 |
[35:20] | Home sweet home. | 我甜蜜的家 |
[35:25] | ‘Kay, this is your home, too. | 这也是你的家 |
[35:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:35] | I thought maybe, uh… | 也许… |
[35:37] | – we could get a horse. – A horse? | -我们可以养匹马 -一匹马 |
[35:40] | Yeah, as long as you take care of it. | 是的 只要你来照料它 |
[35:42] | I don’t know jack shit about horses. | 我对马可是一无所知 |
[35:50] | Still there. | 还在这里 |
[36:02] | Don’t expect a castle. | 不要奢望是一座城堡 |
[36:04] | Open the goddamn door. | 快把门打开 |
[36:17] | I never got a chance to clean up. | 我都没机会打扫干净 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:21] | Don’t be. | 没关系 |
[36:23] | We can do it together. | 我们可以一起打扫 |
[36:25] | It’s a great house. | 房子很漂亮 |
[36:26] | And it’s not Briarcliff. | 还不在荆棘崖 |
[36:29] | It’s not Briarcliff. | 不在荆棘崖 |
[36:41] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[37:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:02] | You’re sure this is what you want? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[37:03] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[37:06] | There’s no doubt about it. | 毋庸置疑 |
[37:10] | This is not a baby I want to carry around inside me. | 我可不想怀着这个孩子 |
[37:19] | In a different life, I would have loved to have had a baby. | 换另一种生活 我很乐意生个小孩 |
[37:25] | But my lover was murdered… | 但是我的爱人被谋杀了 |
[37:29] | by the man who raped me… and got me pregnant. | 凶手就是强奸我的人 我还因此怀孕 |
[37:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[37:38] | I’m glad you found me. | 你找我算是找对了 |
[37:45] | Let’s get started. | 那我们开始吧 |
[37:47] | Remove everything from the waist down. | 腰以下的衣物都脱了 |
[38:16] | I take it everything’s been sterilized. | 所需用具应该都消过毒了吧 |
[38:19] | I soak them in boiling water. | 全都用开水烫过了 |
[38:21] | There’s an electric teakettle. | 我有个电热水壶 |
[38:24] | Those sterilizing machines are too cumbersome | 要在医院里搞到消毒器械 |
[38:27] | to smuggle out of the hospital. | 实在是太难了 |
[38:29] | Don’t worry, it’ll be fine. | 别担心 没问题的 |
[38:43] | Now, open your legs, jane. | 姑娘 把双腿张开吧 |
[38:53] | I’m gonna have to ask you not to make any more sounds. | 别再叫了 |
[38:56] | As I explained to you earlier, | 我之前跟你说过 |
[38:58] | we can’t afford to draw attention to ourselves. | 不能招惹是非 |
[39:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:03] | A little wider, honey. | 亲爱的 腿再张开些 |
[39:07] | A little wider, honey. | 再张开些 亲爱的 |
[39:15] | Stop! | 不要 |
[39:19] | I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[39:23] | No more death. | 不要再有人死了 |
[39:29] | No more. | 不要了 |
[39:32] | 我在荆棘崖庄园的亲身经历 事件回忆录 | |
[39:36] | That’s a lot of dead people. | 死的人还真多 |
[39:38] | If that’s what they are. | 他们也算是人吗 |
[39:41] | I’m not saying they’re all dead. | 我没说他们全死了 |
[39:44] | I’m saying they all disappeared from Briarcliff | 我只是说 在过去的两年里 |
[39:46] | in the last two years, | 他们都在荆棘崖失踪了 |
[39:47] | all under suspicious circumstances. | 而且消失得不明不白 |
[39:49] | Five of them in just the short time I was there. | 我在那的短短时间里 就有五人失踪 |
[39:51] | Should you be upsetting yourself, uh, Miss Winters? | 何必给自己添堵呢 温特斯小姐 |
[39:53] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[39:55] | I’m not upsetting myself; you’re upsetting me. | 我不是给自己添堵 倒是你们让我很不爽 |
[39:58] | You’re not listening to what I’m saying. | 我说的话你们压根没听进去 |
[40:00] | No, we are listening. | 我们一直听着呢 |
[40:01] | I’m just not sure what you want us to do. | 我只是不清楚 您希望我们做什么 |
[40:02] | I want you to get me back in there. | 我要你们带我回去 |
[40:05] | There is one person there who can substantiate | 那里有个人能证实 |
[40:07] | every allegation I’ve made– she used to run the place. | 我所说的句句属实 她曾是那里的主管 |
[40:11] | Sister Jude? | 裘德修女吗 |
[40:13] | She’s a patient there now. | 她现在是那里的病人 |
[40:15] | She’s being held against her will. | 他们将她强行囚禁 |
[40:17] | They won’t let me see her. | 荆棘崖的人不会让我见她的 |
[40:18] | They won’t even let me in the front door. | 他们连大门都不会让我进的 |
[40:19] | Well, they are a private institution. | 荆棘崖是私立机构 |
[40:21] | Yes, but if you got a court order… | 没错 可如果我们有法院的传令 |
[40:22] | What about this Mother Superior? | 那位女修道院的院长呢 |
[40:25] | The one you say got you out– Claudia. | 你说救你出来的那个人 克劳迪娅 |
[40:27] | – Can’t she help you? – Transferred to Puerto Rico. | -她帮不了你吗 -她被调到波多黎各了 |
[40:29] | The moment she started making noise, | 还没等她开口 |
[40:31] | the archdiocese got rid of her. | 大主教管区就把她弄走了 |
[40:34] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[40:36] | Will you help me? | 能帮帮我吗 |
[40:39] | That’s his baby, isn’t it? | 那是他的孩子 对吗 |
[40:41] | Bloody Face– he’s the father. | 血脸杀手就是他的亲生父亲 |
[40:46] | This baby doesn’t have a father. | 这孩子没有父亲 |
[40:51] | You’re one tough cookie, you know that? | 你还真是固执惹人怜啊 |
[40:53] | I am tough. | 我是很固执 |
[40:58] | But I’m no cookie. | 但绝不要人怜 |
[41:08] | Timothy Howard? | 你是蒂莫西·霍华德吗 |
[41:09] | I’m sorry, Monsignor. | 打扰了 主教大人 |
[41:11] | What’s the meaning of this? | 怎么回事 |
[41:12] | This is a court order giving us access to one of your patients. | 我们有法院传令 要见你们一位病人 |
[41:14] | Sister Jude– | 裘德修女 |
[41:15] | we want to speak to her right now. | 我们现在就要见她 |
[41:27] | I’m afraid that’s impossible. | 恐怕此事绝无可能了 |
[41:29] | I don’t give a shit how many pills you’ve got her doped up with. | 我才不管你给她灌了多少药 |
[41:33] | Sister Jude is dead. | 裘德修女去世了 |
[41:36] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你的鬼话 |
[41:37] | Brother James, fetch me the paperwork on Sister Jude, please? | 詹姆斯修士 请帮我把裘德修女的档案拿来 |
[41:39] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[41:41] | I only wish I were. | 我也希望如此 |
[41:44] | It was the saddest day I’ve ever experienced | 那天我走进房间 看到她那样 |
[41:46] | when I walked into her room and found her like that. | 真是我一生中最痛苦的时刻 |
[41:55] | She’d done it during the night. | 在那天夜里 |
[41:57] | Fashioned a rope from her bedsheets. | 她用床单悬梁自尽了 |
[42:00] | A summary of how she was found. | 这是她尸体发现情况小结 |
[42:03] | Her death certificate. | 这是死亡证明 |
[42:06] | And this number indicates the can in storage | 她的骨灰存于骨灰盒中 |
[42:10] | containing her ashes. | 这是骨灰盒的编号 |
[42:12] | You had her cremated? | 你火化了她的尸体 |
[42:13] | She died outside a state of grace. | 她死得并不光彩 |
[42:15] | I could give no last rites, no absolution. | 我无法为她做临终祈祷和赦免仪式 |
[42:17] | She was, tragically, denied a Christian burial. | 很遗憾 她这样的行为不能举行基督教葬礼 |
[42:21] | Though I keep her in my personal prayers. | 但我至今仍为她祈祷 |
[42:24] | You murdered her. | 是你杀了她 |
[42:26] | You might as well have tied the noose yourself. | 也许就是你给她系的套索 |
[42:28] | I wanted only good for Sister Jude. | 我从来都是希望裘德修女好 |
[42:31] | – You must believe that. – I don’t. | -你要相信我 -我不信 |
[42:33] | Perhaps if you had come here two weeks ago with this court order, | 你们要是早两周带着法院传令来就好了 |
[42:37] | you could have said something to her to convince her to go on. | 也许你就能劝劝她 让她坚持下去 |
[42:41] | Sadly, you did not. | 很遗憾 你没来 |
[43:40] | Pray for us. | 请为吾等祷告 |
[43:42] | St. Jude, worker of miracles, pray for us. | 圣徒犹大 奇迹之化身 请为吾等祷告 |
[43:45] | St. Jude, help for the hopeless, | 圣徒犹大 请助吾等绝望之人 |
[43:47] | pray for us. | 请为吾等祷告 |
[43:50] | Lana? | 拉娜 |
[43:52] | Lana? | 拉娜 |
[43:55] | I’m sorry, Lana. | 对不起 拉娜 |
[43:57] | I hate to do this to you, but… | 我也不想这样的 但… |
[43:59] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[44:00] | I asked not to see him. | 我说了不想见到这孩子 |
[44:02] | I know, but he’s allergic to the formula | 我知道 可他对奶粉过敏 |
[44:05] | and he’s been crying like this for seven straight hours. | 而且已经嚎哭整整七个小时了 |
[44:08] | That’s not my problem. | 那也不关我的事 |
[44:09] | I know. I just took a chance. | 我知道 我试一下 |
[44:12] | I couldn’t bear to see him suffer. | 我没法看着他受苦 |
[44:14] | I thought maybe if he suckled a bit, | 我想 也许喝上一小口奶 |
[44:16] | he might calm down. | 他就会安静下来了 |
[44:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:20] | It seemed worth a try. | 总值得一试啊 |
[44:26] | Give him here. | 把他抱来吧 |