时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Mr. Goodman? | 古德曼先生 |
[00:56] | Mr. Goodman was my father, alev hashalom. | 古德曼先生是我父亲 愿他安息 |
[00:59] | Please call me Sam. | 叫我山姆就行 |
[01:03] | I am sorry we have to meet like this, | 很抱歉我们得这么见面 |
[01:07] | but confidentiality is the heart and soul of my work. | 但我工作的重点就是保密 |
[01:10] | Yes, uh, Mother Claudia explained all that to me. | 我懂 克劳迪娅嬷嬷都跟我说过了 |
[01:16] | She’s the only one who knows I’m here. | 只有她知道我来这里 |
[01:19] | I’d like to keep it that way. | 我也不想多事 |
[01:22] | The monsignor, he thinks I’ve lost my mind, | 大主教认为我疯了 |
[01:26] | but I haven’t. | 但我没有 |
[01:28] | I, um… I trust my instincts. | 我…我相信自己的直觉 |
[01:31] | Instincts are everything. | 直觉就是一切 |
[01:33] | We ignore them at our peril. | 无视它就要自负后果 |
[01:38] | Do I…pay you for this? | 我用不用…付你钱 |
[01:42] | No, no, no, no. I don’t do this for money. | 不不 我做这个不是为了钱 |
[01:45] | It’s more of a calling. | 这是我的使命 |
[01:50] | Did you lose someone? | 你失去过哪位亲友吗 |
[01:58] | Everyone. Is that for me? | 全部 那是给我的吗 |
[02:05] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[02:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:09] | He goes by the name Arden, | 他用的是奥尔顿这个名字 |
[02:12] | but I believe his real name may be Gruper. | 但我觉得他的真名也许叫高帕 |
[02:15] | He may have been an SS doctor. | 他可能曾是一名纳粹党卫军医生 |
[02:19] | I mean, there’s hardly anything at all in there. | 我是说 那里面几乎什么也没有 |
[02:23] | Um, just a home address, and even that may be a lie. | 只有一个家庭住址 也许也是假的 |
[02:29] | It probably is a lie, all of it. | 也许就是假的 全都是假的 |
[02:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:33] | Have you heard of Operation Paperclip? | 你听说过”回形针行动”吗 |
[02:38] | After the war, the joint intelligence objectives agency | 战后 联合情报目标局 |
[02:42] | actively recruited the best nazi scientists. To get around | 雇佣了最好的纳粹科学家们 |
[02:46] | Truman’s express orders to exclude nazi supporters, | 为了规避杜鲁门排除纳粹支持者的特别命令 |
[02:51] | they created false biographies for these men. | 他们为那些人造了假身份 |
[02:57] | Forgive the question, | 请原谅我的提问 |
[02:58] | but have you ever seen him without a shirt on? | 他没穿上衣的时候你见过吗 |
[03:03] | Me? Oh, no, no, never. | 我? 没有 从来没有过 |
[03:06] | SS have a tattoo of their blood type here. | 纳粹党卫军成员会在这里纹上他们的血型 |
[03:11] | It’s how they were easily identified | 这也是解放后他们可以很容易地 |
[03:13] | by the allied forces after the liberation. | 被盟军认出来的原因 |
[03:18] | Do I need to look for it? | 我要不要去找找 |
[03:21] | No, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[03:22] | In fact, don’t do anything until I’ve completed my work. | 在我完成我的工作前 你什么都不要做 |
[03:27] | If he is who you suspect, | 如果他真是你怀疑的那个人 |
[03:29] | the last thing you want to do is corner him. | 你最不该做的事 就是逼他 |
[03:40] | Dr. Arden? | 奥尔顿医生 |
[03:41] | Stop. You leave him there. Where’s Sister Jude? | 站住 别管他 裘德修女呢 |
[03:45] | I have to speak to her right away. | 我要立刻跟她谈谈 |
[03:47] | This man is a monster. | 这个人是个魔鬼 |
[03:49] | You should see what he’s got in his office. | 你该看看他的办公室里有什么 |
[03:51] | Go, Sister. | 去吧 修女 |
[03:57] | I’ve waited so many years for this. | 为了这一刻我等了这么多年 |
[04:00] | I can wait a few more minutes. | 多等几分钟也没关系 |
[04:02] | Drop the gun, or I’ll blow your goddamn head off. | 放下枪 不然我就把你的脑袋打爆 |
[05:17] | You put up a bit of a fight, I hear. | 我听说你挑起了一场争斗 |
[05:20] | You had to be sedated. | 你得冷静点 |
[05:23] | Where did you get the gun, Anne? | 你是从哪儿拿到那把枪的 安妮 |
[05:25] | I took it off one of those detectives. | 从一个警探身上偷的 |
[05:30] | And it’s a good thing I did. | 幸亏我拿了枪 |
[05:32] | He would’ve killed me. | 不然早被他杀了 |
[05:33] | – Dr. Arden? – Gruper. | -奥尔顿医生吗 -高帕 |
[05:35] | Hans Gruper, I told you. He’s a nazi. | 汉斯·高帕 我跟你说过 他是个纳粹党 |
[05:39] | The thing in his lab, did you see it? | 你看到他办公室里的东西了吗 |
[05:41] | What thing? Tell me, what do you think you saw? | 什么东西 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[05:44] | Oh, god. He got rid of it before anyone could see. | 天哪 他早就处理掉了 |
[05:47] | Dr. Arden was in no condition to do any such thing. | 奥尔顿医生没法处理掉什么 |
[05:50] | When I arrived, he was being rushed to the hospital. | 我到的时候 他正被火速送往医院 |
[05:53] | Good. I hope he dies. | 很好 希望他去死 |
[05:54] | Now, come on, wake up. He’s not going to die. | 好了 清醒过来 他不会死的 |
[05:58] | He’ll be back here and soon. | 他很快就会回来 |
[06:00] | Maybe with the police, maybe with the monsignor. | 也许和警察一起 也许和大主教一起 |
[06:03] | You could end up on his operating table, | 你也许会死在他的手术台上 |
[06:06] | and I out on the street, so before that happens, | 而我会落魄街头 所以在这之前 |
[06:09] | I want you to tell me what you think you saw. | 赶紧告诉我你看到了什么 |
[06:14] | Go and look. | 你自己去看 |
[06:18] | We did look. | 我们去看过了 |
[06:26] | Now, Frank says you claimed to have seen | 弗兰克说 你声称看到了 |
[06:30] | some sort of creature that was alive. | 某种活物 |
[06:44] | Maybe it escaped on its own. | 也许它自己逃了 |
[06:46] | I doubt that, Sister. | 我很怀疑 修女 |
[06:49] | It had no legs. | 那东西没有腿 |
[06:52] | Sister Jude? | 裘德修女 |
[06:54] | Can’t you see I’m busy? | 你没看到我很忙吗 |
[06:55] | There’s a man in your office. | 你办公室里来了个男人 |
[06:57] | What man? | 什么男人 |
[06:59] | Did he say what he wanted? | 他说来干什么了吗 |
[07:01] | His wife. | 找他妻子 |
[07:05] | Her name is Charlotte. | 她叫夏洛特 |
[07:07] | Charlotte Brown is her married name. | 夏洛特·布朗是她婚后的名字 |
[07:08] | She was born Charlotte Cohen. | 她以前叫夏洛特·科恩 |
[07:10] | That’s our son, David. | 这是我们的儿子 大卫 |
[07:12] | He’s a sweet little boy, | 他是个可爱的小男孩 |
[07:13] | but he has the colic. | 但是他患有腹绞痛 |
[07:15] | He cries five, six times a night. | 一晚上要哭醒五六次 |
[07:17] | Nothing we can do to comfort him. | 我们对他的痛苦束手无策 |
[07:19] | It’s enough to make anyone a little cuckoo, | 这足以逼疯任何人 |
[07:21] | especially a woman as high-strung as Charlotte. | 尤其是像夏洛特这样精神高度紧张的女人 |
[07:25] | Cuckoo. | 逼疯 |
[07:27] | High-strung. | 高度紧张 |
[07:29] | How about world-class actress? | 不如说是世界级的女演员 |
[07:32] | She was very convincing, | 她扮演安妮·弗兰克 |
[07:34] | playing Anne Frank. | 可真有说服力 |
[07:36] | That’s how it all started. | 这一切就是这样开始的 |
[07:37] | She read the diary, | 她看了那本日记 |
[07:39] | and when she was eight months pregnant, | 在她怀胎八月之时 |
[07:41] | we drove down to Boston to see a production of Anne Frank. | 我们驾车去波士顿看关于安妮·弗兰克的演出 |
[07:44] | Just sort of hit her in some personal way when she saw the play. | 当她看了演出 某些情绪被触动了 |
[07:49] | I would say that people sometimes | 人们有时候确实 |
[07:51] | remark that she resembled Anne Frank. | 说她很像安妮·弗兰克 |
[07:54] | They were the same age. | 她们年龄相仿 |
[07:57] | So, the tattoo on her arm… | 那她手臂上的纹身… |
[08:03] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[08:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[08:11] | And all of this happened after a night in the theater? | 这一切都是从剧院回来才开始的吗 |
[08:14] | No. It all started after we had the baby. | 不 是孩子出生后开始的 |
[08:17] | She couldn’t sleep because of the crying. | 她因为孩子的哭声难以入眠 |
[08:18] | She said it made her feel powerless. | 她说这声音使她倍感无力 |
[08:21] | She began to turn a deaf ear, | 她开始对孩子置若罔闻 |
[08:22] | and then she began leaving the house | 还出门去图书馆 |
[08:23] | and going to a library to read about Auschwitz. | 查阅奥斯威辛的资料 |
[08:26] | It’s almost like she wanted to relive it. | 就好像她想体验一次那种生活 |
[08:29] | That she somehow could change the outcome. | 这样她就能改变历史 |
[08:33] | She’d go on about these babies | 她没完没了地说着 |
[08:35] | who were gassed and tortured, | 被毒杀虐待的婴儿 |
[08:37] | and I’d ask her, | 然后我问她 |
[08:40] | “what about your own baby, Charlotte?” | “那你自己的孩子怎么办 夏洛特” |
[08:44] | He doesn’t want me. He wants you. | 他不需要我 他要的是你 |
[08:46] | He wants his mother. | 他需要母亲 |
[08:46] | I keep telling you, I can’t help it! | 我一直在跟你说 我忍不住 |
[08:49] | He’s not the one who needs me. | 需要我的并不是他 |
[08:52] | She’d come home with bags | 她会大包小包地 |
[08:53] | full of old newspapers, art supplies. | 把旧报纸和艺术用品带回家 |
[09:01] | She’d disappear into the den | 她把自己关在小房间 |
[09:03] | to work on her projects. | 埋首于她的”伟大事业” |
[09:20] | Sounds to me like a classic case of postpartum psychosis. | 在我听来像是产后抑郁症的经典案例啊 |
[09:23] | How long have you been standing there, Dr. Butt-in-ski? | 你在这站多久了 金点子医生 |
[09:26] | Long enough to make a pretty good diagnosis. | 久到足够做出全面的诊断了 |
[09:28] | The obsession, the manic behavior, | 强迫观念 狂躁行为 |
[09:30] | the disconnection from her baby. | 与她的孩子断绝关系 |
[09:32] | My wife isn’t a psychotic. | 我妻子不是精神病 |
[09:35] | She’s a very emotional person. | 她是个非常情绪化的人 |
[09:36] | She needs to come home. | 她需要回家 |
[09:38] | I think that’s dangerous. | 我觉得这么做很危险 |
[09:40] | Did you hear what he said? | 你听到他说的了吗 |
[09:42] | The man wants his wife at home. | 这个男人想要他的妻子回家 |
[09:52] | They made me change my clothes, Sister Jude. | 他们让我换了衣服 裘德修女 |
[09:57] | Why do I have to wear this uncomfortable dress? | 为什么非要我穿这条不舒服的裙子 |
[09:59] | I don’t care for it anymore. | 我都不在乎这些了 |
[10:00] | It’ll help make the transition easier. | 这样送你回家会容易些 |
[10:03] | – You’re letting me go? – Charlotte? | -你要放我走 -夏洛特 |
[10:06] | My God, Charlotte. | 天啊 夏洛特 |
[10:08] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[10:10] | My name is Anne. | 我叫安妮 |
[10:11] | Charlotte, it’s time to come home. | 夏洛特 该回家了 |
[10:16] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[10:17] | My name is Anne Frank. | 我的名字叫安妮·弗兰克 |
[10:20] | I’m a death camp survivor. | 我是死亡集中营的幸存者 |
[10:22] | You’re my wife and the mother of our baby. | 你是我的妻子 我们孩子的母亲 |
[10:25] | Now, please stop this and come home with me. | 别这样 跟我回家 |
[10:28] | No! You don’t know me. | 不 你不认识我 |
[10:29] | Sister Jude, you have to help me. | 裘德修女 你得帮帮我 |
[10:32] | I’m helping you, Charlotte. | 我是在帮你 夏洛特 |
[10:34] | I’m trying to reunite you with your family. | 我在帮你与家人重聚 |
[10:37] | What about Gruper? His crimes against humanity? | 那高帕怎么办 他反人道的罪行呢 |
[10:39] | No, no, go home. | 不 不 回家去 |
[10:41] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[10:51] | It can’t be. | 怎么可能 |
[10:56] | David needs you. | 大卫需要你 |
[11:02] | My baby? | 我的孩子 |
[11:04] | I need you. | 我也需要你 |
[11:09] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[11:11] | Okay? You’ll see. | 你会没事的 |
[11:25] | You’re making a mistake. | 你做错了 |
[11:26] | Forget about it, doctor. | 忘了这事吧 医生 |
[11:28] | It’s none of our concern anymore. | 跟我们没关系了 |
[11:30] | Kit Walker is my concern. | 基特·沃克跟我有关 |
[11:31] | What’s this barbaric rumor I hear about sterilization? | 那个关于阉割的野蛮谣言是不是真的 |
[11:34] | – It’s not a rumor. – You’re not a doctor. | -那不是谣言 -你不是医生 |
[11:36] | You have no right to authorize medical procedures without their consent. | 未经他们同意你无权进行手术 |
[11:48] | Are you afraid? | 你害怕吗 |
[11:54] | No. | 不怕 |
[11:56] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[12:04] | Alma and I always wanted kids. | 我和艾尔玛一直想要个孩子 |
[12:07] | We always talked about having two or three. | 我们总是讨论要两个还是三个 |
[12:10] | Always tomorrow. | 总是明天再说 |
[12:15] | And now there will be no tomorrow. | 如今已经没有明天了 |
[12:19] | For either of us. | 我们都没有了 |
[12:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:24] | I got us into this mess. | 出这事都怪我 |
[12:28] | No. I don’t regret what we did. | 不 我不后悔 |
[12:32] | There’s no one to blame except Sister Jude. | 这全都是裘德修女的错 |
[12:35] | I think she’s the devil. | 我觉得她就是魔鬼 |
[12:56] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[12:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:00] | If you hurry, you might be able to have supper. | 如果你快点的话 还可以赶上晚饭 |
[13:01] | Supper? | 晚饭? |
[13:04] | I thought you were taking me for the operation. | 你们不是要给动我手术吗 |
[13:06] | No, Kit. | 不 基特 |
[13:07] | Sister Jude changed her mind. | 裘德修女改变主意了 |
[13:09] | She said you showed signs of true redemption. | 她说你有自我救赎的迹象 |
[13:13] | You’re being released from solitary. | 你的禁闭解除了 |
[13:17] | What about Grace? | 那格蕾丝呢 |
[13:19] | Oh, I haven’t forgotten about her. | 我可没有忘记她 |
[13:32] | I can’t believe you’ll hear me say this, | 真不敢相信你会听到这番话 |
[13:33] | but I actually miss the food from the kitchen. | 但我真的想念厨房的食物了 |
[13:35] | Oh, you won’t be eating tonight. | 你今晚不能进食 |
[13:38] | No food for 12 hours before the procedure. | 手术前12小时要空腹 |
[13:40] | You said Sister Jude changed her mind. | 你说裘德修女改变主意了 |
[13:42] | For Kit. Rest up, dear. | 只限于基特 好好休息 亲爱的 |
[13:45] | You’re going under the knife in the morning. | 你明早就要动刀了 |
[13:46] | You’ll need your strength. | 你要鼓足勇气 |
[13:47] | No. No, you can’t do that! | 不 不 你不能那么做 |
[13:51] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[13:53] | Come back! Let me out! | 回来 放我出去 |
[13:55] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[13:56] | Let me out! Someone! | 放我出去 来人啊 |
[15:21] | We’re leaving right after dinner. | 我们晚饭过后就走 |
[15:23] | Meet me by the front staircase at 6:00. | 六点钟在前楼梯见 |
[15:26] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[15:30] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到了 |
[15:55] | Kit. I’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 基特 抱歉久等 |
[15:57] | Doc, you got to help Grace. | 医生 你得帮帮格蕾丝 |
[15:58] | Jude’s going to sterilize her. | 裘德要给她做绝育手术 |
[16:00] | It’s not right. | 这不可以 |
[16:01] | Grace isn’t my patient, Kit. | 格蕾丝不是我的病人 基特 |
[16:04] | You are. | 你才是 |
[16:05] | So, why don’t we just concentrate on you… | 所以我们还是先聊聊你的事吧 |
[16:11] | And then I’ll see what I can do for Grace. | 然后再看看我怎么帮格蕾丝 |
[16:12] | Deal? | 说好了 |
[16:15] | Have you given thought to what we discussed last time? | 你还记得我们上次的谈话内容吗 |
[16:18] | You want me to say I killed Alma and those other ladies. | 你让我承认杀害艾尔玛和其他女性 |
[16:20] | Only if you believe it’s true. | 你要相信这是真的 |
[16:23] | You need to give yourself permission to remember. | 你要逼着自己回忆起来 |
[16:27] | I think one way to do that is to hear it in your own words. | 我想唯一的方法是聆听你自己的声音 |
[16:31] | I want you to describe what you think happened. | 我要你描述下你脑中的想法 |
[16:34] | Then I’ll play it back for you | 然后我会回放给你 |
[16:36] | So you can hear it in your own voice, | 这样你就能亲耳听 |
[16:37] | with your own ears. | 自己的声音复述的事件 |
[16:38] | And if I do that, | 如果我这么做 |
[16:39] | you’re going to tell the courts, | 你就会出庭为我作证 |
[16:40] | that I should… that I should stay here, | 证明我应该待在这儿 |
[16:41] | and I-I won’t go to the chair? | 就不用上电椅了 是吗 |
[16:43] | Yes. That is the bargain. | 是的 这就是交易价码 |
[16:48] | But I need to feel you’re sincere. | 但你要拿出诚意来 |
[17:01] | My name is Kit Walker. | 我叫基特·沃克 |
[17:06] | And I murdered my wife. | 我杀了我的妻子 |
[17:16] | Don’t fight it. | 别挣扎 |
[17:19] | It’ll only make it worse. | 不然会更痛苦 |
[17:20] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[17:22] | – What are you? – My name is Alma. | -你是谁 -我叫艾尔玛 |
[17:45] | Can you take down a message for Mr. Goodman? | 你能给古德曼先生带个口信吗 |
[17:49] | Goodman. Tell him… | 古德曼 告诉他 |
[17:51] | It was all a mistake and that he should just go back home. | 这是个误会 他可以直接回家了 |
[17:55] | I gave him the wrong information. | 我给他提供的资料是错误的 |
[17:57] | No, the wrong information. | 不 错误的资料 |
[18:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | What information was that? | 什么资料啊 |
[18:10] | It’s not important. | 这无关紧要 |
[18:13] | It sounded to me as if there was some | 在我听来 你的肚子里藏着 |
[18:16] | juicy little tidbit stuck in your craw. | 一些新鲜多汁的小秘密 |
[18:20] | Oh, come on, Sister, spit it up. | 修女 来吧 一吐为快吧 |
[18:22] | – You’ll feel better. – How’s your leg? | -你会感觉好些 -你的腿怎么样了 |
[18:25] | Please. | 拜托 |
[18:26] | Let’s dispense with the small talk, shall we? | 我们还是免去无聊的寒暄吧 |
[18:28] | You and I both know that, during my absence, | 我们心里都很清楚 趁我不在 |
[18:31] | you finally got a chance to stick your nose in my lab. | 你终于把你的触角伸进了我的实验室 |
[18:34] | A patient made a complaint. | 一个病人投诉了你 |
[18:36] | I was obliged to follow up. | 我有责任跟进调查 |
[18:39] | And? | 然后呢 |
[18:40] | It wasn’t all that interesting. | 没那么有趣 |
[18:44] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[18:48] | Do you mind? | 不介意我坐下吧 |
[18:54] | You should probably know | 你应该知道 |
[18:55] | that I plan on pressing charges. | 我打算对我的遭遇提起诉讼 |
[18:58] | To what end? | 何必呢 |
[19:00] | She’s a confused young woman. | 她只是一个神经错乱的年轻女人 |
[19:01] | No, not her. | 不 不是她 |
[19:03] | You. On your watch, | 是你 在你的看守下 |
[19:05] | that crazy bitch got a hold of a loaded gun, | 那个疯婊子拿到了一把上了膛的枪 |
[19:07] | and you sent her home without so much as a slap on the wrist. | 而你却没有任何处罚 就让她回家了 |
[19:11] | Your ineptitude is staggering. | 你有重大的失职之错 |
[19:13] | Dr. Arden… | 奥尔顿医生 |
[19:16] | I know, in the past, | 我知道 以前 |
[19:19] | you and I have had our differences, | 我们之间存在很大分歧 |
[19:21] | And you’re certainly entitled to a… | 当然在这儿 你理应享有 |
[19:24] | a sense of safety here. | 人身安全的保障 |
[19:25] | I hope, perhaps you and I can start afresh. | 我希望 我们也许可以重新开始 |
[19:28] | Is that your idea of an apology? | 这就是你的道歉吗 |
[19:32] | Is that what you’re looking for– an apology? | 这不就是你想要的吗 我给你道歉 |
[19:34] | No. | 不 |
[19:35] | I’d prefer you grovel. | 我想要你摇尾乞怜 |
[19:37] | I think I’m entitled to it. | 我应得的 |
[19:39] | Perhaps if you prostrated yourself on the floor | 也许你可以跪在地板上 |
[19:42] | and begged my forgiveness. | 乞求我的原谅 |
[19:45] | No? | 不愿意吗 |
[19:47] | Barring that, I have no other option | 若不然 我只好别无选择 |
[19:50] | but to call the Monsignor and demand your dismissal. | 给主教打电话要求解雇你 |
[20:00] | You’re through here, Sister. | 修女 你要滚蛋了 |
[20:03] | And you know it. | 你知道吧 |
[20:26] | Let me do that. | 让我来吧 |
[20:28] | Sister! | 修女 |
[20:30] | – I didn’t hear you. – Now, now. | -我没听见你过来 -没事 |
[20:33] | It’s all right, Arthur. | 没关系 亚瑟 |
[20:34] | You’ve nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么可害羞的 |
[20:36] | All the nuns here have had some training as nurses. Sit. | 这儿所有的修女都接受过护理培训 坐下 |
[20:51] | I’ve been meaning to speak to you. | 我的话太不合适了 |
[20:54] | I wanted to apologize for my behavior | 我为我在暴风雨之夜的行为 |
[20:55] | the night of the storm. | 向你道歉 |
[20:56] | It was… untoward. | 太糟糕了 |
[21:01] | What do you say we chalk it up | 把那件事情 |
[21:02] | to the barometric pressure and never speak of it again? | 当屁一样放掉 再也别提了吧 |
[21:08] | I know what you did, Sister. | 修女 我知道你做了什么 |
[21:11] | Thank you for protecting me. | 谢谢你保护我 |
[21:14] | Protecting us. | 是保护我们 |
[21:17] | Even though I don’t fully understand your work, | 虽然我不完全理解你的工作 |
[21:19] | I feel I’ve been an important part of it. | 但我知道我是其中重要的一环 |
[21:22] | And so you have, my cherub. | 你的确是 我的小天使 |
[21:29] | You’ll be free to continue that work | 一旦裘德修女被解雇 |
[21:30] | once Sister Jude has been turned out. | 你就可以继续你的研究 |
[21:33] | The Monsignor will put you in charge, | 主教会让你负责这里 |
[21:36] | and you’ll need a strong right hand. | 你会需要一个有力的副手 |
[21:38] | Someone you can trust. | 一个你信任的人 |
[21:40] | I trust you… | 我相信你 |
[21:43] | completely. | 绝对的信任 |
[21:46] | And I’m very impressed | 你真是让我大开眼界 |
[21:47] | that you managed to get her out | 竟然能全凭一人之力 |
[21:48] | and into the woods all on your own. | 将她拖到树林去 |
[21:50] | You’d be surprised. | 你会大吃一惊 |
[21:52] | She weighed very little. | 她其实非常轻 |
[22:03] | Mikey Curtis, no monkey business! | 米奇·柯蒂斯 别捣蛋 |
[22:32] | Peggy Cartwright, what on earth is the matter? | 佩吉·卡特莱特 到底怎么回事 |
[22:35] | There’s a monster! | 那边有只怪物 |
[23:57] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 看看是谁又被抓回来了 |
[24:00] | That didn’t take very long now, did it? | 这才过了多久啊 |
[24:03] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[24:05] | Not so tough without your gun. | 没了枪就变成软柿子了 |
[24:11] | You didn’t give it much of a chance. | 你并没有尽力 |
[24:13] | I have to go to work. I’m afraid to leave her alone. | 我得上班 我不敢把她一个人留在家里 |
[24:16] | It’s a period of adjustment. | 总得有一段适应的过程 |
[24:18] | I mean, you said yourself, a baby needs its mother. | 孩子需要母亲 这话是你自己说的 |
[24:21] | A normal mother, yes! Charlotte’s not normal! | 一个正常的母亲 但夏洛特不正常 |
[24:26] | She’s worse. | 她的情况更糟了 |
[24:28] | At least before, she could tune out the crying. | 至少以前 她只是对孩子的哭声不闻不问 |
[24:30] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[24:32] | Do you want to hold your baby? | 你想抱抱孩子吗 |
[24:38] | Yes, darling, why don’t I do that?! | 是啊 亲爱的 为什么不呢 |
[24:48] | Hey, stop! | 停下 |
[24:54] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了吗 |
[24:57] | I thought if I brought her home, she spent time with us, | 我原以为只要带她回家了 和我们在一起 |
[24:59] | she’d remember who she was, see how much we need her. | 她就能想起自己是谁 明白我们有多需要她 |
[25:04] | Please, Sister. | 求您了 修女 |
[25:06] | You have to take her. I can’t handle her. | 请您接收她吧 我控制不了她 |
[25:09] | Isn’t there some family that could stay with her? | 难道就没什么亲戚朋友能帮忙照看她吗 |
[25:12] | She needs professional help, the care of a good doctor. | 她需要的是专业的治疗 只有医生才能帮她 |
[25:17] | Like the doctor that came in here and diagnosed her. | 就像那天进来诊断她的那位医生 |
[25:20] | He seemed to understand what she needed. | 他好像知道她需要什么 |
[25:22] | Dr. Thredson? | 史莱森医生吗 |
[25:24] | You’re welcome to consult with him if that’s what you want. | 你要想咨询他意见的话 尽管去吧 |
[25:29] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[25:32] | Find Dr. Thredson. | 去找史莱森医生 |
[25:34] | Send him here. | 请他过来一趟 |
[25:51] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:52] | What’s the plan? How should we do this? | 计划是什么 我们该怎么做 |
[25:54] | We walk up the door. | 从大门出去 |
[25:56] | We walk straight to my car. | 然后径直走去开车 |
[25:57] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[25:59] | What do you mean? How can we pass the guard? | 什么意思 怎么过守卫那关 |
[26:00] | Like I said, walk. | 照我说的做 径直向前走 |
[26:14] | Night, Jimmy. | 晚安 吉米 |
[26:17] | Dr. Thredson! | 史莱森医生 |
[26:30] | Excuse me. What were you…? | 不好意思 您是… |
[26:35] | Dr. Arden? | 奥尔顿医生 |
[26:35] | That’s right. | 是我 |
[26:38] | Oh, God. You’re the… | 天啊 您就是 |
[26:41] | you’re the man my wife shot. | 被我妻子开枪打伤的人 |
[26:44] | Thank you for not pressing charges. | 多谢您没有起诉她 |
[26:46] | She doesn’t know what she was doing. | 她对自己的所作所为一无所知 |
[26:48] | She’s out of her mind. | 她疯了 |
[26:50] | Yes, I’m aware of that, Mr. Brown. | 我很清楚 布朗先生 |
[26:52] | But you needn’t worry. | 但你无需担心 |
[26:54] | I see no reason for punitive action. | 我觉得并不需要采取惩戒性的措施 |
[26:57] | Not when there’s a far more humane remedy at hand. | 尤其是现在已经有了更人道的治疗方法 |
[27:00] | As a matter of fact, we could do it tonight. | 实际上 我们今晚就可以开始治疗 |
[27:02] | Then she’ll be home by tomorrow, a new woman. | 那她明天就能回家了 仿若新生 |
[27:19] | Dr. Thredson! | 史莱森医生 |
[27:21] | Dr. Thredson, Sister Jude is asking for you. | 史莱森医生 裘德修女找您 |
[27:23] | Anne Frank, or whoever she is, | 那个自称安妮·弗兰克的女人 |
[27:26] | her husband brought her back. | 她丈夫又把她送回来了 |
[27:31] | I don’t work here anymore, Frank. | 我不在这里工作了 弗兰克 |
[27:35] | As a matter of fact, I never did. | 事实上 我从来就不是这里的一份子 |
[27:39] | You can tell her I said that. | 就把原话转告给她吧 |
[28:02] | Are you sure that this is safe? | 你能保证手术的安全性吗 |
[28:05] | Not only safe, but highly effective. | 不仅安全 而且极为有效 |
[28:08] | In my hands, the transorbital lobotomy | 经眼框额叶切除术在我手上 |
[28:10] | has become as routine as… | 已经变得 |
[28:14] | filling a cavity. | 和补牙一样普通了 |
[28:15] | Holy apostle, saint jude, faithful servant | 至圣宗徒 圣犹达 你是上帝之忠仆 |
[28:18] | And friend of jesus, the patron of hopeless cases | 基督之挚友 无助人之庇护 |
[28:22] | and things almost despaired of, | 无望事之保佑 |
[28:24] | Pray for me, who am so miserable. | 请为我这可悲之人祷告吧 |
[28:27] | Make use, I implore thee, of the particular privilege | 请求您 施恩惠于我 |
[28:30] | that is accorded to thee, to bring visible and speedy help | 天佑于您 早日赐我可见之帮助 |
[28:34] | where help was almost despaired of. | 因我已全不见希望 |
[28:40] | Um, bad news. We searched everywhere. | 坏消息 我们都找遍了 |
[28:44] | Lana Winters is nowhere to be found. | 拉娜·温特斯不见了 |
[28:47] | I’m certain she’s off grounds, Sister. | 我肯定她已经逃走了 修女 |
[28:56] | You know, when I was a child, | 我小时候 |
[28:58] | I’d come home after school to an empty house. | 放学回家总是空无一人 |
[29:02] | My father had flown the coop, | 我爸爸抛妻弃女跑了 |
[29:03] | and my mother worked as a maid in a hotel. | 我妈妈是一家酒店的女仆 |
[29:09] | It was lonely, | 我很孤独 |
[29:11] | so I brought in a baby squirrel I’d found, | 当时我找到一只小松鼠 |
[29:16] | and kept him in a shoebox. | 就把它养在鞋盒里 |
[29:20] | And then, one day, when I came home, | 后来有一天 我回到家里 |
[29:23] | he looked sickly. | 它看起来病怏怏的 |
[29:28] | He was dead already, but I didn’t know that. | 其实它早就死了 但我并不知道 |
[29:32] | I’d forgotten to… | 我好多天… |
[29:36] | feed him for a couple days. | 都没给他喂食 |
[29:43] | So I took him out of the box and I laid him on the table | 所以我把它从鞋盒里取出来 放在桌上 |
[29:46] | and I prayed my heart out | 虔诚地祈祷了 |
[29:51] | for several hours. | 好几个小时 |
[29:55] | And when my mother came home and found us, | 然后我妈妈回到家发现了我们 |
[29:57] | she screamed bloody murder. | 她大声尖叫 |
[29:58] | She picked him up and threw him in the garbage. | 捡起松鼠扔进了垃圾箱 |
[30:05] | She worked hard, my mother. | 我妈妈 她工作很努力 |
[30:09] | She was exhausted, and she couldn’t have known how cruel that was. | 她筋疲力尽了 全然不知那样做有多残忍 |
[30:17] | But I cried and cried, saying, | 我哭个不停 说着 |
[30:21] | “God didn’t answer my prayers!” | “上帝没有回应我的祈祷” |
[30:30] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[30:34] | my mother was pouring herself a whiskey; | 我妈妈给自己倒了一杯威士忌 |
[30:39] | The martin family cure for everything. | 医治家庭悲剧的万能解药 |
[30:45] | She looked at me and laughed. | 她看着我笑道 |
[30:50] | “God always answers our prayers, Judy. | “上帝总会回应我们的祈祷 裘德” |
[30:53] | “It’s just rarely… | “只是结果… |
[30:58] | the answer we’re looking for.” | 并不尽如人意罢了” |
[31:05] | It’s over for me, Frank. | 都怪我 弗兰克 |
[31:10] | My goose is cooked. | 我完了 |
[31:12] | I certainly hope you’re not blaming yourself. | 我当然希望你不要自责 |
[31:15] | Men are never gonna accept a woman taking charge, | 男人永远接受不了女人掌权 |
[31:18] | especially not a woman as strong as you are. | 尤其是像你这样坚强的女人 |
[31:20] | In my opinion, you never really had a chance. | 在我看来 你本来就没机会的 |
[32:29] | What’s your poison, sweetheart? | 想喝什么 美女 |
[32:55] | Make yourself at home. | 请不要拘礼 |
[32:58] | – Dr. Thredson? – Oliver. | -史莱森医生 -叫我奥利弗 |
[33:02] | I really appreciate everything you’ve done, but… | 我真的很感谢你所做的一切 但是… |
[33:05] | I think I want to go to my house. | 我想回自己家 |
[33:08] | Lana, once they discover you missing, | 拉娜 一旦他们发现你失踪了 |
[33:10] | the first place they’ll look is there. | 首先就会去搜查你家 |
[33:12] | You’re much safer here– at least for the night. | 你在这更加安全 请至少今晚待在这 |
[33:15] | First thing in the morning, we go to the police. | 明早第一件事 就是去警察局 |
[33:17] | I already have an appointment set up with Detective Spears. | 我已经和斯皮尔斯探员约好了 |
[33:19] | I trust him implicitly. | 我绝对信任他 |
[33:21] | We present the evidence, | 到时候我们呈交证据 |
[33:22] | together we shut down Briarcliff. | 然后一起关掉荆棘崖疯人院 |
[33:26] | Relax. That place is behind you. | 放松点 你已经不在疯人院了 |
[33:29] | Please, come in. Have a seat. | 进来 请坐 |
[33:32] | You’ve had an incredibly stressful day. | 你今天备受煎熬 |
[33:35] | I’m going to prescribe a little something to take the edge off. | 我要给你开些东西 好让你放轻松 |
[33:37] | I-I don’t want any medicine. | 我不想再服药了 |
[33:40] | A big, delicious glass of wine. | 一大杯香醇的美酒 |
[33:43] | Well, that doesn’t sound half bad. | 这倒是个好主意 |
[33:45] | White or red? | 白酒还是红酒 |
[33:46] | Red. | 红酒 |
[34:23] | No calls. | 不要打电话 |
[34:26] | I was trying to get a hold of my friend Lois– | 我想联系我的朋友洛伊丝 |
[34:28] | she might have heard something about Wendy. | 她也许知道温迪的情况 |
[34:29] | Lana, you have to realize | 拉娜 你得明白 |
[34:31] | that I am at risk as well here. | 我也身处险境 |
[34:33] | I broke you out of a mental institution. | 我带你逃出精神病院 |
[34:35] | I can’t afford to let anyone know where you are. | 我不能让任何人知道你的下落 |
[34:38] | Not until we go public tomorrow. | 直到明天我们把真相公诸于众 |
[34:49] | You’re gonna write about this. | 你会报道这件事 |
[34:51] | You’re gonna win a Pulitzer Prize. | 你会获得普利策奖 |
[34:53] | I just know it, Lana. | 我知道的 拉娜 |
[34:56] | You are the person to tell my story. | 你就是那个讲述我故事的人 |
[35:00] | Your story? | 你的故事 |
[35:08] | Here’s to taking down Briarcliff. | 为扳倒荆棘崖干杯 |
[35:12] | Hear, hear. | 没错 |
[35:35] | Mint? | 要薄荷吗 |
[35:46] | Boy… | 天啊 |
[35:48] | That wine, um, went straight to my head. | 那杯酒 直接上头了 |
[35:55] | Would you mind if I used your restroom? | 介意我去下洗手间吗 |
[35:57] | Sure. | 请便 |
[35:58] | It’s right down the hall. | 穿过大厅就是 |
[36:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | I think I made a wrong turn. | 看来我是走错路了 |
[36:42] | I see you found my little… | 我看你是发现了我的小… |
[36:44] | hobby. | 嗜好 |
[36:51] | You make furniture? | 你在做家俱 |
[36:53] | Lamps mainly. | 大部分都是灯 |
[36:56] | I make the shades myself. | 我自己做灯罩 |
[36:58] | Really? | 是吗 |
[37:01] | What kind of material do you use? | 你用的是什么材料 |
[37:04] | Skin. | 人皮 |
[37:19] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[37:20] | When’d you get… | 你什么时候… |
[37:22] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[37:24] | Hey, we need a doctor! | 快叫医生来 |
[37:27] | Those bastards– I can’t believe they actually did it. | 那帮禽兽 没想到他们居然真的这么做了 |
[37:29] | Dr. Thredson, he promised me this wasn’t going to happen. | 史莱森医生向我保证你不会有事的 |
[37:30] | Kit Walker, you’re under arrest for the murder of Donna Burton, | 基特·沃克 你因涉嫌谋杀堂娜·波顿 |
[37:34] | Alison Riedel and Alma Walker. | 艾利森·瑞戴尔和艾尔玛·沃克而被捕 |
[37:37] | – Wait. – Where’s Thredson? | -等等 -史莱森在哪儿 |
[37:39] | You guys need to talk to Dr. Thredson. | 你们需要跟史莱森医生谈一下 |
[37:40] | – No, we don’t. – It’s a mistake. | -不 我们不需要 -你们搞错了 |
[37:42] | We got his evaluation and your taped confession. | 我们有他给的评估报告和你的认罪录音 |
[37:44] | – Let’s go. – No, he didn’t do it. | -走吧 -不 那不是他做的 |
[37:47] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[37:48] | – What? – Everything you said is true. | -你说什么 -你说的都是真的 |
[37:51] | For Christ sakes, let me talk to her! | 看在上帝的份上 让我跟她说句话 |
[37:53] | I saw her! | 我见过她 |
[37:55] | Alma’s alive. | 艾尔玛还活着 |
[37:57] | I saw her! | 我见过她 |
[38:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[38:20] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[38:32] | Wendy. | 温迪 |
[38:33] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:37] | Wendy… | 温迪 |
[38:38] | Wendy. | 温迪 |
[38:41] | Wendy! | 温迪 |
[38:51] | She’s been on ice for a while. | 她被冻了有一阵子了 |
[38:56] | I was hoping she’d be a little more pliable | 我希望你来的时候 |
[38:58] | by the time you came to. | 她不会太硬梆梆 |
[38:59] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[39:02] | What did you do to her?! | 你都对她做了什么 |
[39:05] | Kept her fresh. | 让她不腐烂 |
[39:11] | Normally, by now, I would’ve… | 通常 到这个时候 我已经… |
[39:14] | removed the skin. | 把皮都剥下来了 |
[39:23] | And head. | 还有头 |
[39:27] | No, we need to keep her around | 可是 为了达到我们的目的 |
[39:28] | a little longer for our purposes. | 还需要把她保存得久一点 |
[39:33] | We’re going to continue our therapy now, Lana. | 我们现在要继续进行对你的治疗 拉娜 |
[39:41] | You can begin… | 你可以从… |
[39:44] | by kissing her cold lips. | 亲吻她冰冷的双唇开始 |
[39:49] | Don’t worry. | 不用怕 |
[39:51] | She won’t bite. | 她不会咬你的 |
[39:59] | I took her teeth. | 我拔掉了她的牙齿 |
[40:01] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[40:08] | *If we could consider each other* | *如果我们能互相体谅* |
[40:11] | *A neighbor, a friend or a brother* | *和邻居 和朋友或者和兄弟姐妹* |
[40:15] | *It could be a wonderful, wonderful world* | *这世界将会多美好 多美好* |
[40:19] | *It could be a wonderful world* | *这世界将会多美好* |
[40:24] | *If each little kid could have fresh milk each day* | *如果孩子们天天都能喝到鲜奶* |
[40:28] | *If each working man had enough time to play* | *如果工作的人都有时间去玩乐* |
[40:32] | *If each homeless soul had a good place to stay* | *如果无家可归的人都有地方落脚* |
[40:35] | *It could be a wonderful world* | *这世界将会多美好* |
[40:39] | *If we could consider each other… * | *如果我们能互相体谅* |
[40:39] | Honey, I’m home! | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[40:42] | What are you kids up to? | 你们两个宝贝儿今天都干什么了 |
[40:44] | We’re just cleaning up down here. | 我们刚才在收拾房间 |
[40:46] | *It could be a wonderful, wonderful world* | *这世界将会多美好 多美好* |
[40:50] | *It could be a wonderful world* | *这世界将会多美好* |
[40:53] | I smelled something yummy in the kitchen. | 我闻到厨房里香气四溢 |
[40:57] | Pot roast. | 是炖肉 |
[40:58] | With carrots, potatoes and onions. | 加了胡萝卜 马铃薯还有洋葱 |
[41:00] | Well, I’m gonna make a martini. | 那我去倒一杯马提尼酒 |
[41:02] | Don’t be silly– I can make that for you. | 别傻了 还是我来吧 |
[41:04] | I can clean up down here tomorrow. | 这里明天再收拾也行 |
[41:10] | Is that trash? | 这些是垃圾吗 |
[41:14] | – I can take this. – That would be swell. | -我拿去扔掉 -那太好了 |
[41:16] | You seem happy, sweetheart. | 你看起来很幸福 宝贝儿 |
[41:18] | Are you as happy as you look? | 是发自内心吗 |
[41:23] | I’ve never been happier. | 我从来没这么幸福过 |
[41:26] | *It could be a wonderful world* | *这世界将会多美好* |
[41:30] | *If we could consider each other* | *如果我们能互相体谅* |
[41:33] | *A neighbor, a friend or a brother* | *和邻居 和朋友或者和兄弟姐妹* |
[41:37] | *It could be a wonderful, wonderful world* | *这世界将会多美好 多美好* |
[41:41] | *It could be a wonderful world* | *这世界将会多美好* |
[41:45] | *It could be a wonderful, wonderful world* | *这世界将会多美好 多美好* |
[41:52] | *It could be, it could be* | *这世界将会 这世界将会* |
[41:54] | *It could be, it could be* | *这世界将会 这世界将会* |
[41:55] | *It could be a wonderful world* | *这世界将会多美好* |