Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Honey, you got to come see this. 亲爱的 过来看看这个
[00:14] I’m going to go. 我要走了
[00:16] I’m taking Violet and going to Jo’s. 带瓦奥莱特去娇家
[00:18] Florida? 去弗罗里达
[00:19] I want to get there before the school year starts. 我想赶在新学年开始前到那
[00:22] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[00:24] What about Los Angeles? 那去洛杉矶的计划呢
[00:25] I thought we agreed about the fresh start. 我们不是说好在那开始新生活吗
[00:29] I just can’t. 我做不到
[00:31] – We really tried. – We haven’t tried. -我们努力过了 -我们还没努力呢
[00:33] I can’t do it anymore. 我忍受不了了
[00:35] Therapy isn’t trying. 那是治疗 不是努力
[00:36] It’s just figuring stuff out 那只是让你把这些事想明白
[00:37] so you can really do something. 这样你就能真的努力去做些什么
[00:39] I’ve tried, 我努力了
[00:41] and as much as I keep trying 我越努力想让你重新
[00:42] to let you in again, this wall comes up, 走入我的生活 我心里的坎就越宽
[00:47] and I… I can’t… I can’t get past it. 我真的跨不过这坎
[00:50] Just look at this house. 看看这所房子
[00:52] Look at this house I found. It’s right near 看看我找到的这所房子 在汉考克公园附近
[00:54] Hancock Park, where all those big mansions from the ’20s are. 周围有很多二十年代的豪宅
[00:56] You always talked about how much you wanted a house like this– 你总说很想要一幢这样的房子
[00:59] one with personality. 这种很有个性的房子
[01:00] Well, here it is. 这幢就是
[01:01] You don’t listen. 你还是不明白
[01:04] The house isn’t going to fix it, Ben. 一幢房子解决不了问题 本
[01:05] It’s just a house, Viv. Come on. 这只是幢房子 小维 答应吧
[01:08] Take a look. 看一看
[01:11] It’s nice, right? 它很棒 对吗
[01:12] Tiffany lamps and everything. 蒂凡尼的灯饰 还有其他豪华装饰
[01:14] I don’t know, maybe it’s haunted or something. 我不明白 可能它闹鬼还是怎么的
[01:16] I mean, it’s still a stretch at that price, 价钱还没定死
[01:18] but it’s been on the market for a while, 而且它已经挂牌很久还没卖出去
[01:20] so maybe they’ll go lower. 所以价钱可能还会更低
[01:22] There’s even an office, 还有间办公室
[01:23] so I can see patients at home. 这样我就能在家见病人
[01:25] I mean, it’s perfect. 它真的很完美
[01:27] No. 不行
[01:30] Honey… honey, the reason 亲爱的 你之所以不喜欢
[01:32] you can’t hold on to this idea of leaving 我的搬家建议是因为
[01:34] is because it’s not what you want. 你不想这样做
[01:37] I-I’ve been looking at houses for a month, 我已经找了一个月房子了
[01:39] and when I found this one, I swear to God, 当我看到这所房子时 我发誓
[01:40] it was like a… it was like a laser beam 就像…就像是
[01:42] shot right into my brain. 醍醐灌顶一样
[01:44] I could see it all so clearly. 我能看见咱们以后在那生活的样子
[01:47] It was like a movie in my mind. 就像是过电影一样
[01:48] We were together– you, me and Violet– 咱们全家在一起 你 我还有瓦奥莱特
[01:50] all around the fire. 围在壁炉边
[01:51] Violet was reading some depressing Russian novel, 瓦奥莱特在看那些忧郁的俄国小说
[01:55] and I was stoking the fire, 我在生火
[01:57] and you were on the couch rocking a baby. 你在沙发上哄孩子睡觉
[02:01] Honey… we have made so many life choices 亲爱的 我们以前凭感觉就
[02:04] based on our gut, and right now… 做了很多人生决定 而现在
[02:07] my gut is telling me that this place… 我的感觉告诉我这地方…
[02:10] this house is going to… 这房子会…
[02:12] it’s going to break down that wall inside you. 它会让你迈过你心里的那道坎
[02:18] I’m sure it’s a beautiful house. 我相信那是所漂亮的房子
[02:21] I love you so much. 我真的非常爱你
[02:25] I’m begging you… 我求你了
[02:27] just come see the house. 去看看这房子吧
[02:29] The three of us will fly out. 我们三个飞过去
[02:32] Just come see it. 看看这房子
[02:35] When I look at this place, 当我第一次
[02:37] for the first time, I feel… 看见这房子时 我感觉
[02:40] like there’s hope. 它似乎充满着希望
[02:44] Vivien? 维维安
[02:52] Vivien! 维维安
[02:54] Violet! 瓦奥莱特
[02:56] Vivien! 维维安
[02:59] Where are you, Vivien? 你在哪呢 维维安
[03:01] Vivien! 维维安
[03:12] Where are you? 你在哪啊
[04:17] We weren’t expecting you until tomorrow, 我们以为你明天
[04:20] – after the service. – I know. -葬礼后才过来呢 -我知道
[04:22] But I can’t impose on you like this, Constance. 但我不能这么麻烦你 康丝坦斯
[04:24] Don’t be silly. 别傻了
[04:25] Looking after this little angel 照看这个小天使
[04:27] is no imposition whatsoever. 可一点都不麻烦
[04:30] And I wouldn’t think of burdening you 而且我真的不想
[04:32] with the care of a newborn 让你在经历过
[04:34] during this time of your… 那些无可名状的悲剧之后
[04:35] unspeakable tragedy. 就马上担起照看婴儿的责任
[04:37] Thank you, but… 谢谢 但…
[04:39] Vivien’s sister is here now, so… 维维安的妹妹已经过来了 所以…
[04:42] Oh, I see. 明白了
[04:45] What a blessing 远亲雪中送炭
[04:47] distant relations are in times of trouble. 是多么温馨啊
[04:50] If I could just get his things… 麻烦你把他的东西都交给我吧
[04:51] Certainly, uh… 当然
[04:54] though it is nearly his lunchtime. 但他马上就该吃午饭了
[04:56] I know– why don’t I feed him? 让我先把他喂饱
[04:59] He’ll fall right asleep, and then you can come back 他就会马上睡着 之后你就可以过来
[05:02] – in several hours. – I can feed him. -你可以过几个小时再来 -我可以喂他
[05:04] It’s really no trouble at all. 根本一点都不麻烦
[05:06] I’m here to get my son, Constance. 我是来接我儿子的 康丝坦斯
[05:08] Your son– of course. 你儿子 当然了
[05:10] Let me just gather up his things. 让我把他的东西收拾一下
[05:14] This formula has to be warmed up. 配方奶要加热了才能喂
[05:17] All you have to do is run it under the hot water tap. 你只需在热水管下冲一冲就好
[05:18] I’ll be fine. 我会没事的
[05:19] No, I don’t believe you will. 不 我想你会有事的
[05:21] Nor will that child if you take him back into that house. 你要是把孩子带回那房子 他也会出事的
[05:24] – Just give me his things. – Dr. Harmon, hear me. -把他的东西给我 -哈蒙医生 听我一句
[05:27] There are forces in that house 那所房子有着可怕的力量
[05:30] that mean to do this child grave harm. 他们想要伤害孩子
[05:33] We both know that it’s true. 你我都心知肚明
[05:35] The same forces that killed your sweet wife. 就是那力量杀死了你亲爱的妻子
[05:39] Oh, and what about your daughter? 还有你的女儿呢
[05:41] Tell me, Dr. Harmon, 告诉我 哈蒙医生
[05:42] did you buy a casket for Violet, too? 你也给瓦奥莱特预备了口棺材吗
[05:47] If that house can claim her spirit, 如果那房子可以囚禁她的灵魂
[05:50] what’s going to happen to this sweet little baby? 它又会对这小宝宝做出什么事情呢
[05:52] – The baby’s going to be fine. – Oh, you are a fool! -孩子不会有事的 -你就是个傻瓜
[05:54] After everything that you’ve seen… 你看到了那么多事
[05:58] after everything that has happened, 发生了那么多事
[06:00] how can you still be so blind? 你怎么还这么有眼无珠
[06:07] – Hello? – Hey, it’s Ben Harmon, Tate’s therapist. -你好 -我是本·哈蒙 泰特的治疗师
[06:10] Yeah, I’m calling because I can’t treat your son anymore. 我打这个电话是想说 我不能再治疗你的儿子了
[06:13] I’d like to give you the number of another psychiatrist 我可以给你另一个精神病医生的电话
[06:16] who I think could help him. 我觉得这个医生可以帮到他
[06:17] Oh, no, but why, Doctor? 不是吧 为什么呢 医生
[06:18] Because your son has crossed a line with my daughter. 因为你儿子和我女儿交往超越了我的底线
[06:21] Oh, but… 可是…
[06:22] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[06:26] Where is he? 他现在在哪
[06:28] In his grave. 在他的坟墓里
[06:31] Where he’s been longer than he lived on this Earth. 他在那里度过的时光远比活在世上的要长
[06:34] You destroyed my family. 你毁了我全家
[06:37] You! 都是你
[06:38] You are paying for your own sins, Dr. Harmon. 你在为自己的罪孽还债 哈蒙医生
[06:43] Let me give you some advice. 让我来给你一些建议吧
[06:44] When I leave here, 在我离开之后
[06:46] lock your door 锁好你的门
[06:47] and pray I don’t come back. 并且祈祷我不会回来找你算账
[06:58] I wonder, how is your adjustment going? 你适应的怎么样了
[07:01] I have to say one of the hardest things 我必须说 最难的事情
[07:02] is watching Ben. 就是看着本
[07:03] He’s so devastated. 他都崩溃了
[07:05] Yes, well, it’s always the living that make it hard. 是啊 总是活人让我们难过
[07:10] You don’t need to run off, dear. 亲爱的 你并不用躲开
[07:12] He can’t see you unless you want him to. 除非是你想 他是看不见你的
[07:15] Right. Keep forgetting. 对啊 总是记不住
[07:21] I want to nurse him so badly. 我好想亲自照顾他啊
[07:26] No, Ben. 不要啊 本
[07:27] Not the microwave. 别用微波炉加热
[07:35] You’re hovering, dear. 你这叫阴魂不散 亲爱的
[07:36] It’s a bad idea. 这样不好
[07:37] See, he remembered. 瞧 他还记得怎么做
[07:40] He was a good dad. 他是个好爸爸
[07:42] Moira, I know you don’t approve, 莫伊拉 我知道你不认同
[07:43] but despite all his flaws… 但是撇去他的那些缺点
[07:47] he’s a good father. 他真的是个好父亲
[07:48] I’ll never understand why you always need to come to his defense. 我真不明白你为什么总替他说话
[07:53] Here you go. 来喝吧
[07:55] Do you want him to see you? Is that what’s going on? 你是想让他看见你吗 是这么回事吗
[07:57] Are you fighting the desire to appear? 你在纠结要不要现身吗
[07:59] No, I do not want him to see me. 不 我不想让他看见我
[08:01] I absolutely do not want him to see me or Violet. 我绝对不想让他看见我或瓦奥莱特
[08:03] I have made her promise me, 我让她跟我保证过
[08:05] because if he see us, 因为如果他看见了我们
[08:06] then he is going to want to stay here. 他就会想要留下了
[08:08] – It’s okay, kiddo. – And he has to leave this house. -没事了 小家伙 -而他必须离开这栋房子
[08:12] And raise our baby. 把我们的孩子抚养长大
[08:14] Then sit down and keep your distance. 那就乖乖坐下 保持距离
[08:16] Remember the endgame. 记着一时软会千古恨
[08:17] It’s all going to work out. 一切都会没事的
[08:35] There’s something about Ben that’s different. 本身上有与众不同的地方
[08:37] He’s so sanguine. 他总那么乐观
[08:40] Perhaps he’s dreaming of all the women he can have relations with. 或许他心里想着他能上手的女人
[08:44] Forgive me. 原谅我
[08:45] I suppose that was unkind. 这话不太中听
[08:50] Moira, would you make me a cup of tea, please? 莫伊拉 你能不能帮我泡杯茶
[08:52] No. 不
[08:54] Your denial is impressive. 你真是出奇的不肯接受现实
[08:55] You’re a ghost, Mrs. Harmon. 你现在是个鬼魂 哈蒙太太
[08:57] I don’t take orders from ghosts. 我不受鬼魂的指使
[08:59] I’m your equal now in this world. 在这个世界里 你我是平等的
[09:02] So you are. 确实是
[09:03] I owe you an apology. 我向你道歉
[09:05] And I think you should call me Vivien. 我想你应该叫我维维安
[09:07] I’d like that. 我会的
[09:12] Vivien, if I may… 维维安 我想说一句
[09:14] Leave him be. 让他去吧
[09:15] Don’t torture yourself. 别折磨你自己
[09:18] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[09:23] None of this is. 你没有错
[09:31] Your Aunt Jo’s going to be here soon. 你娇姨妈很快就到了
[09:50] Okay. 好了
[09:53] Okay. Okay. 乖乖
[09:56] It’s okay. 没事了
[11:15] – You can’t do this. – Vivien. -你不能这么做 -维维安
[11:18] I knew you were here. 我就知道你在这里
[11:19] Why didn’t you come to me? 为什么不出来见我
[11:21] It would just make it worse. 因为这只会让事情变得更糟
[11:24] I want you to take the baby and go. 我想让你带着孩子离开这里
[11:26] No, just let me do it, then we can be together. 让我死 这样我们就能在一起了
[11:28] No, no, no! No. 不 不行
[11:30] That baby needs a father, Ben. 那孩子需要父亲 本
[11:32] I’m not his father. 我不是他的父亲
[11:34] You know it, and I know it. 你我都心知肚明
[11:36] He’s my baby, 他是我的孩子
[11:38] and you shouldn’t be smoking. 而且你现在不该抽烟
[11:43] I don’t really care where it came from. 我不管孩子的生父是谁
[11:44] I would give anything if I could take care of him. 要能照顾他 我愿倾尽所有
[11:46] Vivien, I am… 维维安 我对…
[11:51] so sorry for everything I put you through. 让你遭受的这一切感到非常抱歉
[11:54] I want you to hear me. 你听我说
[11:57] I forgive you. 我原谅你了
[11:59] So enough 我们
[12:00] with the drama and the tragedy. 经历了太多悲惨遭遇
[12:01] We’ve had enough in this family. 这个家已经承受够多了
[12:03] We’ve had enough. 已经够了
[12:04] And the one spot of light 现在仅剩的唯一一丝光明
[12:06] that there is, is that baby asleep upstairs. 就是在楼上熟睡的孩子
[12:10] That’s your opportunity to do something different. 是时候该你做些壮举了
[12:13] I want you to take the baby, 我想让你抚养这个孩子
[12:15] and I want you to leave this house, 想让你离开这座房子
[12:16] and I want you to never come back. 再也不要回来
[12:18] Your sister said she would take care of him. 你妹妹说她会照顾他的
[12:21] She’s a good mother. 她是个好母亲
[12:22] No, I don’t want that. 不 我不想这样做
[12:23] What do you want? 那你想怎样
[12:24] I want to… 我想让你…
[12:26] envision you with that boy on your shoulders 抱着这个孩子 让他靠在你肩上
[12:28] walking down Newbury Street. 一起走在纽伯里的街上
[12:33] What about Violet? 瓦奥莱特怎么办
[12:35] What about Violet? 什么叫”瓦奥莱特怎么办”
[12:38] I’m a teenage girl. 我都已经十几岁了
[12:40] Not exactly a cakewalk. 又不是姗姗学步的婴儿
[12:44] Violet. 瓦奥莱特
[12:47] What kind of father have I been? 我到底是怎样的父亲
[12:48] You weren’t eating. You weren’t going to school. 你三餐不食 不去学校
[12:51] You were already gone, and… I didn’t get it. 你已经过世了 而我却没发觉
[12:55] I shut you out. 是我将你拒之门外的
[12:57] I was afraid it would break you. 我怕这事会让你崩溃
[12:59] I miss you so much. 我很想念你
[13:02] I was never getting into Harvard. 我再也上不了哈佛了
[13:05] But I saved you a shitload of money. 但我可为你省下一大笔钱啊
[13:07] Yeah, you did. 没错
[13:12] You have to leave, Dad. 你得离开这里 爸爸
[13:14] Every minute you’re in this house, 你在这房子多待一分
[13:15] you’re in danger, and so is that baby. 就会危险一分 那个孩子也一样
[13:31] Please. 求你了
[13:32] Do it for us. 就当为了我们
[14:00] Where are you going, Ben? 你要去哪里 本
[14:02] You didn’t think I’d just let you leave? 你觉得我会就这么让你走吗
[14:04] Get out of my way, Hayden. 别挡路 海登
[14:05] I don’t have time for your bullshit. 我没时间听你废话
[14:44] Now we have all the time in the world. 现在我们可有的是时间了
[15:03] Welcome! You must be the Ramos. 欢迎 你们一定是雷默斯夫妇吧
[15:06] Yes. I’m Stacy. 是的 我叫史黛西
[15:07] This is my husband Miguel. 这是我丈夫米盖尔
[15:08] – Hi. – Miguel. -你好 -米盖尔
[15:10] What an exotic name. I must confess to a fascination 很异域的名字啊 不得不说
[15:13] for all things south of the border. 我对国境之南的一切都异常着迷
[15:15] Actually, my family’s from Spain. 实际上 我们来自西班牙
[15:17] All the better. 再好不过了
[15:18] I find European Hispanics vastly superior. 我觉得欧洲西班牙裔的人都非常优秀
[15:21] This is a classic L.A. Victorian, 这是洛杉矶典型的维多利亚时代风格
[15:23] built in the 1920s by a doctor to the stars. 是1920年代由一位享誉盛名的医生所建
[15:27] As you can see, it’s just fabulous. 正如你们所见 建得精妙绝伦
[15:29] These are real Tiffany fixtures. 这些蒂凡尼装饰都是真品
[15:32] Everything else in the house has been updated. 房子里的所有设施都很现代化
[15:35] Uh, Gabriel. Hold on. 加布里埃尔 等一下
[15:38] Uh, I apologize for my son. 抱歉 这是我儿子
[15:39] Apparently he’s got the skateboard 很明显 他总是带着他的滑板
[15:40] surgically attached to his body. 形影不离
[15:42] He doesn’t go anywhere without it. 他到哪儿到带着它
[15:43] It’s quite all right, Mr. Ramos. 没关系 雷默斯先生
[15:45] As long as we don’t leave any marks on the floor. 只要别在地板上留下刮痕就行了
[15:49] Are we waiting for another sibling? 还需要再等其他孩子吗
[15:50] No, we just have the one. Thank you. 不 就一个 谢谢
[15:53] The furnishing is from the previous owner, 家具是前一任房主留下的
[15:56] but if you see anything that you like, 但如果你们看中哪件
[15:59] I’m sure the estate is open to selling 我想这些家具也是可以
[16:01] at the right price. 适价出售的
[16:04] This is amazing, babe. Look at this house. 这里真棒 宝贝 看看这屋子
[16:08] Um, speaking of money, Marcy, I know the, uh, economy is down, 说到钱 玛西 我也知道经济不景气
[16:12] but why is the asking price so far below market? 但何故要价会低于市价这么多呢
[16:15] There isn’t a problem with mold or radon, is there? 不会有霉菌或氡气的问题吧
[16:17] No. Nothing so simple. 不 原因再简单不过
[16:20] In the interest of full disclosure, 由于要公开透明化
[16:22] I must inform you that the previous owners passed away 我得告诉你们之前的屋主
[16:25] in the house. 死在了这里
[16:26] Oh. How? 怎么回事
[16:29] The wife died during childbirth, 妻子因难产而死
[16:31] and the husband, in his grief, committed suicide. 于是丈夫悲痛万分而自杀了
[16:35] He hung himself from the second-story balcony. 他在二楼的天花板上自缢
[16:39] It’s a tragically romantic love story. 实在是一个悲剧浪漫爱情故事
[16:43] This is their dog, Hallie. 这是他们的狗狗 海莉
[16:44] She’s the only remaining member of the Harmon family. 她是哈蒙一家仅剩的成员
[16:48] I’ve adopted her. 我收养了她
[16:50] Well, at least they weren’t murdered. 至少他们不是枉死
[16:54] Mrs. Ramos. 雷默斯太太
[16:55] I’d be happy to show you another house. 带你去看别的房子也可以
[16:58] But no matter where you go, 但无论搬进哪一座
[16:59] you’ll be moving into somebody’s history. 前人的痕迹 总是挥之不去
[17:01] Only this one can be had for $200,000 只不过这间屋子20万美元就可以买到
[17:05] less than the last time I sold it. 比我上一次卖掉它的时候还便宜
[17:11] What do you think, Gabe? 你觉得如何 加布
[17:12] I don’t believe in ghosts. 我不信鬼怪
[17:15] Of course he would say that. 他当然会这么说了
[17:17] Should we continue the tour? 我们还要继续参观屋子吗
[17:20] Yes. Sure. 当然
[17:22] I know you’re going to love the kitchen. 我想你们一定会爱上这厨房的
[17:23] It’s got marble countertops, 它配有大理石料理台
[17:26] a breakfast nook, 一个早餐角
[17:28] and have you ever seen a pasta arm? 还有 你们见过煮面加水器吗
[17:30] – No. – No. -没有 -没有
[17:31] Personally, I haven’t– I live alone– 我也没亲眼见过 我独居
[17:33] but Mrs. Harmon fancied herself a bit of a gourmet. 不过哈蒙太太自诩是个美食家
[17:37] Notice the gazebo in the backyard. 看一下后院的凉亭
[18:19] You okay? 你没事吧
[18:23] Yeah. 没事
[18:26] I-I slipped. 我 我滑倒了
[18:28] Where-where’s Mom? 妈 妈妈在哪里
[18:29] Oh, the second she stepped foot in the kitchen, 她走进厨房的那一刻
[18:31] it was game over. 我方就沦陷了
[18:32] I think we just bought ourselves a house. 我想我们要买一间屋子了
[18:35] Come on, you gotta check out the rest of this place. 来吧 你得看看这屋子的其他地方
[18:37] There’s definitely room for a pool table. 肯定有地方能放张桌球台
[18:41] Imagine sipping a nice Mojito on a hot summer day. 想象一下盛夏的时候浅酌着莫吉托鸡尾酒
[18:45] I guess you folks tolerate the heat better than us gringos. 你们应该比我们这些美国佬要耐热吧
[18:48] Am I right? 我说的对吗
[19:10] I see you’ve got a new family moving in next door. 我看到又有新的一家人搬到你隔壁了
[19:13] Yes, I noted that. 没错 我注意到了
[19:14] Oh, I do hope they’re a… nice family. 我真心希望他们 待人友善
[19:19] I’d go over there and welcome them personally, 我还要亲自上门恭贺乔迁
[19:22] but as you may imagine, returning to that house 但可以想见 回到那间屋子
[19:25] is difficult for me. 对我来说很艰难
[19:27] After what I saw. 在我目睹了那些事以后
[19:30] You stupid son of a bitch. 你个傻逼
[19:38] Please tell me that you’re not here with any more bad news. 拜托别告诉我你们还有坏消息
[19:42] No real news, actually. 事实上 没有什么确切的消息
[19:44] So you still haven’t found that precious baby? 那你们还没有找到那个小宝贝吗
[19:46] – No trace. – That’s very… worrying. -完全没有踪影 -真是 令人担忧
[19:49] We’d like to go over your statement again. 我们想再听你说一次事情经过
[19:52] Just to make sure we didn’t miss anything. 以确保我们没有遗漏任何事
[19:54] – Of course. – You said you’d -当然 -你说你
[19:55] gone over to the Harmons’ at approximately 7:30 p.m. 在七点半左右到哈蒙家
[19:58] to check on Dr. Harmon and his daughter. 探望哈蒙医生和他的女儿
[20:01] After ringing the bell and getting no response, 在按了门铃却无人应门之后
[20:03] you decided to enter the premises. 你决定自己进去
[20:06] Being no stranger to tragedy, 已有太多悲剧在那里发生
[20:09] I was understandably concerned. 所以我相当担心
[20:12] Prescient, as it turned out. 结果证明我所猜无误
[20:14] You stupid son of a bitch. 你个傻逼
[20:19] I can’t believe she killed me. 我真不敢相信她杀了我
[20:22] Serves you right. 你活该
[20:24] My first instinct was to flee. 我直觉就想逃离那里
[20:27] To run screaming and never return. 想大叫着飞奔而出绝不回头
[20:29] But then I thought of the baby. 但后来我想到了那个孩子
[20:32] Shit. 靠
[20:41] Dad? 爸爸
[20:46] Well, that’s all very touching. 真是感人肺腑
[20:49] But where the hell’s the baby? 但孩子上哪去了
[20:51] So I went searching for the Harmons’ daughter. 于是我就去找哈蒙家的女儿
[20:55] And when I discovered that she was gone, too… 当我发现她也已经死了
[20:59] I understood what must have happened. 我就知道到底发生了什么
[21:08] Have you come to see my baby? 你来看我的孩子吗
[21:10] I’ve come to fetch my grandson. 我来带走我孙子
[21:12] Oh, you think so? 你说带走就带走吗
[21:14] Mrs. Harmon agrees with me. 哈蒙太太站在我这边
[21:17] House of the dead is no place to raise a child. 孩子可不能在死者之屋长大
[21:19] It is for this baby. 这孩子就可以
[21:21] – He’s special. – He’s mine. -他很特别 -他是我的
[21:23] Over my dead body. 除非我死
[21:25] We’re well past that. 你不都已经死了吗
[21:29] Aw, shit. 操
[21:35] Violet took that child, and fled. 瓦奥莱特抢过孩子 逃之夭夭
[21:39] God knows where. 谁知道逃到哪里去了
[21:41] But I keep them both 但我每晚
[21:42] in my prayers, every night. 都不忘记为他俩祈祷
[21:47] Well… 那么
[21:54] If you, uh, think of anything Violet said to you 如果 你想起瓦奥莱特说过
[21:57] that could, uh, indicate where she might have gone, 任何有关她行踪的信息
[22:00] you will let us know? 你就告诉我们
[22:01] Oh, without hesitation. 一定立刻通知你们
[22:05] Thank you for your time. 感谢你抽出时间见我们
[22:25] Who’s my good little angel, huh? 谁是我的宝贝小天使
[22:29] Who’s my good little angel? 谁是我的宝贝小天使
[22:35] Oh, there’s my good little angel. 你就是我的宝贝小天使
[22:44] Who are you? 你是谁
[22:47] You have awful taste in music. 你对音乐的品味可真不怎么样
[22:49] Butthole Surfers? 屁眼冲浪者乐队
[22:51] Hello? Breaking and entering. 喂 你这算私闯民宅
[22:53] Who are you? 你是谁
[22:54] A ghost of my former self. 我死后的鬼魂
[22:57] Violet. I live in the neighborhood. 瓦奥莱特 我住在附近
[23:02] Your hand’s cold. 你的手冷冰冰的
[23:04] You know what they say. 俗话说得好
[23:05] Cold hands, warm heart. 手冷心热
[23:08] – Yo! – Don’t you have any Ramones? -喂 -你连雷蒙斯乐队的唱片都没有吗
[23:10] Like “Animal Boy”, or “Too Tough To Die”? 比如”野性男孩” 或者”坚韧不死”
[23:12] Hey. Get out of my room. 喂 离开我的房间
[23:14] Are you sure you want to be alone? 你确定想一个人待着吗
[23:17] They say this house is haunted. 传闻这房子充满了游荡的孤魂
[23:20] You’re kind of twisted, aren’t you? 你神经不正常 是吧
[23:23] You don’t know the half of it. 你无法想象
[23:38] You okay? 你还好吗
[23:41] Yeah. This floor is warped. 还好 地板有点不正常
[23:43] You know who’s warped? 你知道什么不正常吗
[23:45] That realtor, Marcy. 那个房产经纪人玛西
[23:46] You think? I think she’s hot. 有吗 我觉得她很性感
[23:49] Red hot. 性感火辣
[23:50] Smokin’ hot. 性感撩人
[23:52] Really? 是吗
[23:54] I may have to waste that bitch, then. 看来我得提防下那个婊子了
[23:56] Hey. There’s enough of me to go around. 恕我没那么多体力让你俩分享
[23:59] Well, I’m not into sharing. 我可不喜欢与人分享
[24:06] Are we gonna christen the house tonight? 咱们今晚就给房子洗礼如何
[24:13] Does this answer your question? 这答案你喜欢吗
[24:18] This does. 喜欢得不得了
[24:24] Babe… Gabe’s upstairs. 宝贝 加布就在楼上
[24:36] I remember when we were like that. 我记得当年我们也同他俩一样
[24:39] In the beginning. 在一切尚未发生之前
[24:51] To be continued. 未完待续
[24:55] – On that note. – Yes? -说到这里 -怎么了
[24:59] Gabe’s graduating this year. 加布今年就毕业了
[25:01] This house is so big. 这房子又这么大
[25:03] Do you think we’ll be lonely? 你不觉得就咱倆的话有点空荡荡吗
[25:07] A baby? 想要个孩子
[25:10] Don’t you think I’m too old? 你不觉得我太老了吗
[25:12] Almost. Almost. 马上就老了 快了
[25:14] So we should get going. 所以要把握大好时光
[25:21] I lost two babies in this house. 在这房子里 我失去了两个孩子
[25:23] One of them never even took a breath, 其中一个都没有呼出一口气就死了
[25:25] and Constance stole the other one. 另一个被康丝坦斯偷走了
[25:28] At least he’s out of this house. 至少他离开了这栋凶宅
[25:30] They seem like such a nice couple. 他们看起来这么幸福
[25:32] They can’t have a baby in this house. 他们不能在这栋房子里有孩子
[25:35] You’re right. 你说得对
[25:37] We have to do something. 我们得采取点行动
[25:40] You’re going to need help. 你们得伸出援手
[25:43] Some spirits in the house are angry and vengeful, 凶宅里有些鬼魂满怀仇怨
[25:46] and eager to inflict their fate on others. 一心将他们的命运报复到别人身上
[25:49] But many of us are innocent, kind, blameless victims 但是大部分鬼魂是无辜 善良的冤魂
[25:54] at the hands of another. 死于他人之手
[25:56] And we don’t want to see more suffering in this house. 我们不想再看到有人在这里受折磨
[27:13] What were you dreaming about? 你梦见了什么
[27:15] Shit! 操
[27:16] Bet I know. 我想我知道
[27:20] I’d dream about her, too, if I could dream. 如果我能做梦的话 也会梦见她
[27:23] I don’t think I do anymore. 可我不会再做梦了
[27:25] What the hell? Who are you? 见鬼 你是谁
[27:28] What are you doing in my room? 你在我房间里做什么
[27:29] This used to be my room. 这曾经是我的房间
[27:31] And then it was hers. 之后变成她的房间
[27:32] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[27:36] Violet. 瓦奥莱特
[27:38] She was my girlfriend. 她曾是我的女朋友
[27:41] The freaky chick from before? 之前那个诡异的小妞
[27:42] What do you mean by freaky? 你这个”诡异”是什么意思
[27:44] She seemed really cool. Nothing happened. 她看起来挺酷的 我俩之间没什么
[27:47] She didn’t say she had a boyfriend. 她没说她有男朋友了
[27:50] We kind of broke up. 我们分手了
[27:53] Right. 这样啊
[27:55] Well, I mean… 我是说
[27:57] It’s totally hands off, dude. I get it. 这女孩我不能染指 伙计 我懂了
[27:58] No… 不
[28:01] I don’t think you do. 我想你不懂
[28:07] Shit! 该死
[28:08] Mom?! 妈妈
[28:13] Oh, my God! 我的老天
[28:17] Miguel! Miguel! 米盖尔 米盖尔
[28:30] Miguel! 米盖尔
[28:32] Stay away from me. Stay away from me. 离我远点 离我远点
[28:38] Get away from me! 滚开
[28:40] Get away from me! 滚开
[28:43] Get away! 滚
[28:45] – No! You stay here! – What do you want?! -呆着 别动 -你到底想干吗
[28:49] Gabe! 加布
[28:50] Gabe! 加布
[28:52] Gabe! 加布
[28:54] Why?! 为什么
[28:57] Why?! 为什么
[28:58] No! 不要
[28:59] Why?! 为什么
[29:01] I want her to be happy. 我想让她快乐
[29:03] She liked you, I could tell. 我看得出来 她喜欢你
[29:05] – You’re a good guy, right? – What? -你是个好人吧 -什么
[29:07] I mean, you got all these friends 你朋友很多
[29:08] and you played some sports. 喜欢运动
[29:10] You make good grades, right? 学习也很好 对吗
[29:11] Average. 一般般
[29:12] Average is good. 一般就是很好
[29:13] Normal is good. 正常很好
[29:15] She deserves normal. 她该有正常的生活
[29:17] Get out of my way! 给我滚远点
[29:21] I don’t want to hurt you! 我不想伤害你
[29:26] Though I do have to kill you. 不过我的确得杀了你
[29:32] Miguel… 米盖尔
[29:35] it’s time for you to open your eyes 你该睁开双眼
[29:37] and see what this place is, what it can do. 看清这里的样子和对你的影响
[29:40] I need someone to feel my pain. 我要有人来感受我的痛苦
[29:47] Let me lead you. 我来带路吧
[30:03] Look what he did to me. 看看他对我做了什么
[30:08] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[30:10] Please, I told you, man, nothing happened! 我告诉过你了 我们之间什么都没发生
[30:21] Could you maybe not look at me? 你能不能别看着我
[30:23] – What? – I mean, could you… -什么 -你能不能…
[30:25] could you, like, stand up or… 你能不能站起来
[30:27] I don’t know, turn around or something?! 或者转过去什么的
[30:33] Please… 求你了
[30:35] don’t kill me. 别杀我
[30:37] Oh, it’s nothing personal. 这不是针对你
[30:39] It’s just that she’s all alone. 她那么孤单
[30:42] And that’s not right! Stand up! 不该这样的 站起来
[30:45] Padre. 神父啊
[30:46] Stop that, stop that. Come on. 别白费力气了 快点
[30:50] Turn around. 转过去
[30:52] Naughty boy. 真调皮
[31:01] What would Stacy think? 史黛西会怎么想
[31:04] Oh, God, I’m dreaming. 天啊 我在做梦呢
[31:14] You’re wide awake. 你清醒着呢
[31:17] Oh, God! 天啊
[31:28] God! 天啊
[31:42] Miguel! 米盖尔
[31:43] Stacy! 史黛西
[31:48] Stacy? 史黛西
[31:49] – Miguel! – Stacy! -米盖尔 -史黛西
[31:56] Leave her alone! 放开她
[31:57] – Ben! Ben! – Get away from her. -本 本 -滚开
[31:59] Ben. 本
[32:01] You sick, perverted bastard. 你这个变态的混蛋
[32:03] They’re barely moved in, 他们才搬进来
[32:04] you’re already preying on the new meat? 你就开始觅食了吗
[32:06] Who the hell are you people? 你们究竟是什么人
[32:08] He used to be my husband. 他生前是我丈夫
[32:18] You have no idea how long I’ve been wanting to do that. 你们不知道 我早就想这么做了
[32:23] You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that. 你们不知道 我早就想这么做了
[32:38] This is what it does to you. 这就是你们的下场
[32:41] This house. 这栋房子
[32:44] Run. 快跑
[32:55] Tate, no. 泰特 别
[32:57] Put down the knife, Tate. 放下刀 泰特
[32:58] I can’t. 不行
[33:00] I’m doing this for you. 我是为了你
[33:03] I couldn’t save you. 我没能救你
[33:05] It’s my fault you’re alone. 都是我的错 才让你这么孤单
[33:06] But I’m not alone. My family’s here now. 我不孤单啊 我的家人都在
[33:09] It’s not enough. 不够
[33:10] You need someone. 你需要有人陪
[33:12] Not him. 那个人不是他
[33:12] Then what do you want?! 那你想要谁
[33:15] What I wanted was you. 我之前想要的是你
[33:26] You told me to go away. 你叫我走开的
[33:31] But I never said good-bye. 但我还没能道别
[33:34] Come let me say good-bye. 过来 让我跟你道别吧
[34:03] Good-bye, Tate. 再见了 泰特
[34:27] Gabe! Gabe, come on! 加布 加布 快点
[34:35] Come on, come on, come on. 快点 快点 快点
[34:43] Some other poor family’s just gonna move in here. 又有别的倒霉蛋要搬进来了
[34:52] Suckers who will have no idea what they’re in for. 他们根本不知道自己要住进的是什么地方
[34:56] And we know exactly what to do. 而我们就知道该怎么做了
[35:12] Our tour concludes with one of the most famous 本次旅行包括了这座天使之城
[35:15] houses of horror in the City of Angels. 最著名的凶宅
[35:17] And the recent and bloody tragedy of the Harmon family… 最近哈蒙一家的血腥惨剧
[35:21] No, there’s nothing to see here. 这没有什么好看的
[35:22] …only adds to the infamy of 让这个凶宅更加的
[35:24] the Murder House! 声明狼藉
[35:26] I have to sell this house. 我还得把这个房子卖掉
[35:27] Get out of here! 离开这
[35:29] It’s enough already! 已经够了
[35:31] Now I have to sell this house! 这样我怎么把它卖掉
[35:33] Have you got a minute? 你有时间吗
[35:37] I know. I’m the last person you want to see right now. 我知道 我是你现在最不想看见的人
[35:40] You’re not a person. 你根本不是人
[35:43] You’re a monster. 你就是个怪物
[35:44] I really miss our talks, Ben. 我很还念我们以前的治疗 本
[35:47] They were really helping me. 它们真的帮了我很多
[35:49] Bullshit. 放屁
[35:50] You’re a psychopath, Tate. 你就是个精神病 泰特
[35:52] It’s a mental disorder, and therapy can’t cure it. 你心理失常 心理治疗根本没用
[35:55] So that’s your diagnosis? I’m a psychopath? 这就是你的诊断 我是个精神病
[35:57] Yep, and the worst kind. 是 而且是最糟糕的那种
[35:59] You’re charismatic and compelling 你魅力非凡 惹人注目
[36:00] and a pathological liar. 还是个病态的骗子
[36:02] But don’t listen to me. I’m a total fraud. 不过别听我的 我也是个骗子
[36:04] And by the way, therapy doesn’t work. 顺便说下 心理治疗根本没有用
[36:07] It doesn’t work? Then why do people do it? 没有用 那为什么这些人要治疗
[36:09] Because they don’t wanna 因为它们不想
[36:10] to take any responsibility for their crappy lives! 为自己的糟糕生活负一点责任
[36:13] So they pay a therapist to listen to their bullshit 所以他们付钱让治疗师来听他们的废话
[36:16] and make it all feel… special. 让这一切都变得特别
[36:20] So they can blame their crazy mothers 他们就不会责怪他们的疯老妈
[36:22] for everything that went wrong. 搞砸了一切
[36:24] Sound familiar? 耳熟吗
[36:28] It’s a great racket, too. 真是个好买卖
[36:29] Week after week, 一周又一周
[36:30] month after month, year after year 一月又一月 一年又一年
[36:32] we collect checks, but deep down we know it doesn’t work. 我们收着钱 但心里知道那根本没用
[36:36] You son of a bitch. 你个婊子养的
[36:39] We’re not so different, Tate. 我们是一类人 泰特
[36:43] I’m a bad person, too. 但我也是个坏人
[36:45] I hurt the people I was supposed to… love the most. 我伤害了我最应该去爱的人
[36:49] But they forgave you, right? 但是她们原谅了你 对吗
[36:51] Maybe Violet will forgive me, too. 也许瓦奥莱特也会原谅我
[36:53] She can’t. You can only forgive someone 她不会 人们可以去原谅那些
[36:55] for what they’ve done to you directly. 直接伤害自己的人
[36:59] Those people you murdered? 那些你杀掉的人
[37:02] They’re the only ones who can forgive you, 只有他们才可以宽恕你
[37:05] and you took away their chance. 但你没有给他们机会
[37:08] So this is it? 就这样吗
[37:10] There’s no… there’s nothing I can do? 我什么都做不了了吗
[37:13] There’s no chance of mercy? 不能获得宽恕了吗
[37:21] Terrific performance, Tate. 戏演得真棒 泰特
[37:25] The whole misunderstood kid act? Oh… 受到误解的孩子的那套把戏
[37:29] I fell for it, Violet did, too. 我上当了 瓦奥莱特也上当了
[37:31] But a psychopath, by definition, 但是一个精神病 定义上来讲
[37:34] is incapable of remorse. 是不会感到后悔的
[37:36] So, come on, let’s try this again 所以 拜托 我们再来一次
[37:38] for real this time. 说点真的
[37:41] You… 你
[37:42] destroyed everything that mattered most to me. 毁掉了我最在乎的一切
[37:47] What could you possibly want from me now? 你现在还会想从我这里得到什么
[37:52] I don’t know about definitions, 我不知道定义是怎么说的
[37:54] but I really am sorry, Ben. 但我真的很后悔 本
[37:57] To you more than anyone. 对你最感到愧疚
[37:58] Sorrys are easy. 说抱歉很容易
[37:59] What about taking responsibility for the things you’ve done? 不如对你的所作所为负起责任吧
[38:06] Christ, you can’t even say the words. 天哪 你连那些话都说不出来
[38:14] In 1994… 在1994年
[38:18] I set my mom’s boyfriend on fire… 我放火烧伤我妈妈的男朋友
[38:21] …and then I shot and killed 15 kids at Westfield High. 然后我射杀了西田高中的15个学生
[38:25] I murdered the gay couple 我杀死了在你们之前
[38:26] who lived here before you… 住在这里的那对同性恋
[38:29] …and I raped your wife. 我还强奸了你的老婆
[38:32] There were other things, too. 还有其他的事情
[38:33] Other people I hurt. 其他我伤害的人
[38:36] I’ll tell you everything. 我会告诉你所有的事
[38:41] I’m not your priest, Tate. 我不是你的神父 泰特
[38:43] I can’t absolve you for any of this. 我不能赦免你任何的罪
[38:46] Right, I get that. 对 我懂
[38:50] But can you just… 但是你能不能
[38:54] …hang out with me sometimes? 偶尔跟我聊聊
[39:31] Hello? 有人吗
[39:34] Hello? 有人吗
[39:35] Oh, thank God you’re here. 谢天谢地你来了
[39:37] I’m so exhausted. 我累坏了
[39:40] You’re the new nanny? 你是新来的保姆
[39:41] Hello? 谁啊
[39:45] – Nora? – Mrs. Montgomery, please. -诺拉 -请叫我蒙哥马利太太
[39:47] Mother taught me that’s a rule to live by: 母亲说这是必须遵守的规矩
[39:49] never allow the help to call you by your first name, so… 决不能让仆人喊我的名字
[39:52] Is that my ba… 这是不是我的孩…
[39:59] Uh, forgive me, Mrs. Montgomery. 蒙哥马利太太 请原谅
[40:02] I would have come sooner, but I… 我本会早点儿来的 可我
[40:04] I didn’t think he made it; I thought he was stillborn. 我以为他没活下来 胎死腹中
[40:07] Nearly. 差点儿
[40:09] He made one tiny little cry and then passed on. 他哭了一声 就过世了
[40:12] Apparently, I’m the only one who witnessed it; Charles didn’t. 显然只有我见证了这一幕 查尔斯没看见
[40:15] Genius. 他真是天才
[40:18] He’s an unhappy child, I’ll tell you that. 我告诉你 这孩子闷闷不乐
[40:24] Oh, it’s you– the birth mother. 是你啊 你是孩子的亲妈
[40:26] Perhaps it was your poor nutrition 可能是因为你怀孕时营养不良
[40:28] or just your genetic inferiority. 或者是遗传缺陷
[40:30] In any case, I’m quite dissatisfied. He’s a weakling. 反正我很不满意 这孩子病怏怏的
[40:33] Well, his lungs are strong; I could hear him upstairs. 至少他的肺很强壮 我在楼上都能听见他的哭声
[40:37] May I? 我能抱抱吗
[40:38] No, hands off! 不行 把手拿开
[40:40] You people– you think you can just show up 你们这些人 以为可以突然出现
[40:42] and claim some sort of birthright, but arrangements were made. 说你有权把亲儿子要回去 但这事早安排好了
[40:46] This baby is mine. 这孩子是我的
[40:48] I understand. 我理解
[40:51] But I do know some… some tricks that might 但我知道些办法
[40:55] be helpful to quiet him down. 可以让他安静下来
[41:17] What do you call him? 你给他起了什么名字
[41:18] Little Noisy Monster. 小哭闹鬼
[41:26] *Hush, little baby 别哭 小宝宝*
[41:27] *Don’t say a word 别出声*
[41:30] *Mama’s gonna buy you a mockingbird 妈妈给你买只小鸟*
[41:35] *If that mockingbird don’t sing 要是小鸟不唱歌*
[41:39] *Papa’s gonna buy you a diamond ring. 爸爸就给你买个钻戒*
[41:45] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[41:48] I was actually afraid 我原本还担心
[41:49] I might harm him if he didn’t quiet down. 要是他这么哭下去 我会伤害他
[41:52] He has been inconsolable for days and days. 几天来我怎么哄他都不管用
[41:55] I am so exhausted. 折腾的我筋疲力尽
[41:58] Oh, dear, I think I might need to… 我的天 我觉得自己需要
[42:03] take a rest. 歇会儿
[42:07] Perhaps you could keep him for the night. 要不你晚上帮我照顾他吧
[42:09] You take a rest, Mrs. Montgomery. You need a nice rest. 歇去吧 蒙哥马利太太 你得好好休息
[42:13] We’ll be fine. 我们会没事的
[42:26] I’m not entirely sure I have the patience to be a mother. 我不太确定自己是否有耐心做母亲
[42:31] Probably all of those hideous nannies. 大概因为我换了那么多讨厌的保姆
[42:33] Mother wasn’t very good at it either, truth be told. 但说实话 我妈也好不到哪儿去
[42:42] Are you gonna be a Nicholas? 是叫你尼古拉斯好呢
[42:45] Or a Jonah? 还是叫约拿好呢
[42:48] Or a Jeffrey? 要不叫杰弗里吧
[42:52] Are you gonna be a little Jeffrey? 叫你小杰弗里好吗
[42:55] Who are you gonna be, little guy? 你想叫什么名字呢 小宝贝
[43:00] Moira, what are you doing? 莫伊拉 你在干嘛呢
[43:01] Scouring the cabinets with vinegar, Mrs. Harmon. 我在用醋擦柜子呢 哈蒙太太
[43:04] I… I just noticed how 那家人搬走时
[43:05] sticky they were when the new family moved out. 我留意到柜子有点粘粘的
[43:07] I don’t know what else to do with myself. 我也不知道自己该做什么好
[43:10] Cleaning is what I’m good at, so I’ll just carry on. 我只懂打扫 所以我接着干下去吧
[43:13] Sorry, Moira. 莫伊拉 我同情你
[43:14] Look who I found. 快看这是谁
[43:17] He was in the basement. 他原本在地下室里
[43:20] He was down there with Nora, wouldn’t stop crying. 他和诺拉在那下面 不停地哭
[43:22] I knew she couldn’t handle him. 我就知道她不会带孩子
[43:24] She doesn’t really want a baby. 她不是真的想要带孩子
[43:26] She just got stuck on that idea. 她只是抱着这个想法不放
[43:28] Not a motherly bone in her body, that one. 她就不是做母亲的料
[43:32] Do you want to hold him? 你想抱抱他吗
[43:40] Here you go. 抱稳了
[43:49] He’s such a frail little thing. 真是个娇弱的小东西
[43:51] His skin is like peaches. 皮肤像水蜜桃一样粉嫩
[43:54] I would have made a good mother, 我要不是那么风骚
[43:55] if I hadn’t been such a little tramp. 肯定也能做个好妈妈
[43:58] Forgive me. 不好意思
[43:59] There’s nothing worse than a self-pitying old maid. 老仆女的自怨自艾是最让人受不了的
[44:05] You know, I’m gonna need so much help with him. 我需要人帮忙一起照顾他
[44:09] I can’t accept such a position. I’m not trained as a nanny. 我不能接受这个职务 我不懂带孩子
[44:12] I wasn’t thinking that you would come work for us. 我不是想让你为我们工作
[44:16] I was gonna ask you if you wanted to be his godmother. 我是想问你 你愿不愿意做他的教母
[44:26] If that’d make you feel safer… 如果这能让你觉得安稳些
[44:32] I think you’d be a great addition to the family. 我觉得你能成为这个家庭很好的一员
[44:42] I found these in the attic. 我在阁楼上找到了这些东西
[44:46] These ornaments are ancient. 这些装饰品真古老
[44:47] I suppose they are. 确实很古老
[44:50] You’ll come to understand, Violet, 瓦奥莱特 你会明白的
[44:51] that the word “ancient” will lose all its meaning 如果你的生命停留在今天
[44:54] when your entire existence is one long today. “古老”这个词将毫无意义
[44:57] Okay, everybody ready? 好 大家准备好了吗
[45:03] Look at that. 瞧瞧
[45:05] I chopped it down myself, I’m proud to say. 我很自豪的说 是我亲自砍回来的
[45:11] Have you ever seen anything so beautiful? 你们见过如此漂亮的东西吗
[45:15] I have! 我见过
[45:17] Look at him. He’s so amazing. 瞧瞧他 他真可爱
[45:21] Best temperament. Hardly ever cries. 性格特别好 从来不哭
[45:23] Looks like his daddy. 真像他爸爸
[45:28] – Want to hold him? – Mm-hmm. -想抱抱他吗 -好
[45:32] Here you go. 抱稳了
[45:43] I didn’t think it was possible for me, Vivien… 维维安 我从来没奢望过
[45:47] but I’m happy. 但我确实很幸福
[46:04] Grow a pair, Rimbaud. 别自作多情了 兰波
[46:06] She’s not into you. 她不在乎你
[46:08] You’re not getting back into her. 她心里不会再有你的位置
[46:10] She’ll never talk to you again. 她永远都不会再理你了
[46:13] I’ll wait. 我等她
[46:16] Forever, if I have to. 等到她接受为止
[46:25] How would you feel 你今天想不想
[46:26] about working a miracle today, Helen? 好好露一手啊 海伦
[46:28] Constance, you get your ass in my chair! 康丝坦斯 难得你大驾光临啊
[46:31] Oh, where you been, girl? 最近忙什么呢 美女
[46:33] I was starting to think you found yourself another salon. 还以为你嫌弃我们家找新发廊了呢
[46:35] Oh, heavens no, no, no, no! 当然不是 不 不 不
[46:38] No, I’ve just been a bit housebound of late. 不是的 只是最近足不出户惯了
[46:42] Now, don’t shriek when this scarf comes off. 好了 可别被我摘下头巾后的样子吓到
[46:45] Lady Clairol and I have become entirely too familiar. 就快变成伊卡璐小姐了
[46:49] Housebound? You have an accident? 足不出户 出什么事了吗
[46:51] No. 没有
[46:53] I had a baby. 家里新添了个小孩
[46:56] A… A baby? 小孩
[46:57] A boy. 一个男孩
[46:58] A son! 一个儿子
[47:00] Oh, I… No, I-I didn’t give birth to him, of course. 我…不 当然不是亲生儿子
[47:04] No, he was the, um… 不 他是…
[47:06] child of distant cousins on my mother’s side. 我母亲这边远房表亲的小孩
[47:10] The DeLongprees of Virginia. 弗吉尼亚州的德朗普利一家
[47:12] Evaline and Steve. 艾弗琳和斯蒂夫
[47:13] They died tragically 他们不幸死于
[47:15] in a highway accident outside Richmond, 里士满郊外高速路的一场车祸
[47:17] leaving that poor little angel an orphan. 那可怜的孩子从此成了孤儿
[47:19] Terrible. 真可怕
[47:20] Yes, but little Michael and I 的确 但小迈克尔和我
[47:23] were meant to be together. 命中注定有一段母子缘
[47:25] He was meant to be my son. 他注定要成为我的儿子
[47:27] And I, his mother. 而我 成为他的母亲
[47:30] And I am sick 可我受够了
[47:31] of looking like his grandmother. 自己这一副奶奶的模样
[47:32] So… here. You work your magic. 好了 看你化腐朽为神奇吧
[47:44] Oh, Helen! 海伦
[47:46] Oh, you truly are an artist. 你是个货真价实的艺术家
[47:48] Well, even an artist needs the right materials. 艺术家也要靠好胚子
[47:52] You know, Constance, in all the years I’ve known you, 康丝坦斯 我认识你这么多年了
[47:55] I don’t think you have ever looked younger or more radiant. 还从没见你如此活力四射光彩照人
[47:59] It’s true, isn’t it? 一点没错 是吧
[48:02] May I confide something? 我能说几句心里话吗
[48:05] Ever since I was a little girl, 自孩提时代
[48:08] I knew I was destined for great things. 我就自命不凡
[48:12] I was gonna be somebody– 觉得自己将来会名扬四海
[48:15] a person of… 成为一个…
[48:17] significance. 伟人
[48:20] A star of the silver screen, I once thought. 我曾经以为 我会成为银幕之星
[48:26] But… 但…
[48:29] my dreams became nightmares. 梦想照进现实时 却成了梦魇
[48:33] Instead of laurels… 闪亮的桂冠遥不可及…
[48:36] funeral wreathes. 葬礼的花圈挥之不去
[48:39] Instead of glory… 荣光暗淡
[48:43] …bitter disappointment, 寂寞生寒
[48:46] cruel afflictions. 苦痛不减
[48:49] Well, now I understand 现在我终于明白
[48:51] tragedy was preparing me… 命运苦我心智
[48:56] for something greater. 必有大任降之
[49:02] Every loss that came before was a lesson. 以前的种种不顺都是教训
[49:06] I was being prepared. 是上天在锻炼我
[49:11] And now I know for what. 而现在我终于明白目的何在
[49:17] This child. 一切都为了这个孩子
[49:20] A remarkable boy. 一个出类拔萃的小男孩
[49:25] Destined for greatness! 注定会成就非凡之事
[49:30] In need of a remarkable mother, 需要一位同样出类拔萃的母亲
[49:34] someone forged in the fires of adversity… 一位经历挫折和逆境磨练的
[49:39] …who can guide him… 人生导师…
[49:45] …with wisdom, 来传授他智慧
[49:47] with firmness, 赋予他坚强
[49:52] with love. 包容他以爱
[49:56] I apologize for being so late, Flora. 不好意思我来晚了 弗洛拉
[50:00] But Helen had to go into minute detail 都怪海伦非得和我唠叨
[50:02] every tiresome moment of her niece’s Bat Mitzvah. 她侄女的成年仪式 我都听烦了
[50:06] The amount of money those people 真想不到他们肯在一个13岁小孩身上
[50:08] throw away on a 13-year-old is… 花那么多钱…
[50:26] Flora? 弗洛拉
[51:12] Now what am I gonna do with you? 我该拿你怎么办啊
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme