Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Can you just keep it and not play anymore? 你就不能放着别玩了吗
[00:04] No. 不行
[00:06] Explain that one. 解释下那个
[00:07] You always give a guy a second chance. 女人总会再给男人一次机会
[00:09] That’s, like, the golden rule of guys. 这算是男人心知肚明的金科玉律
[00:11] Then what’s the problem? 这有什么问题
[00:12] The problem is I can’t let him know 问题在于我不能让他知道
[00:14] I’m letting you in the back. 我放任你重蹈覆辙
[00:16] Look, Joanna, you can go ahead d make fun of this, 乔安娜 你尽可随意取笑
[00:18] but this is real important. 但这不是闹着玩的
[00:20] I mean, I’m telling you what guys think, 我是在向你揭示男人的想法
[00:22] and if you want to be one of the guys, you don’t break the code. 如果你想像他们一样 就别乱了规矩
[00:26] Held in guy’s dick. 抓住男人的命根子不就结了
[00:28] It’s no picnic. 这可不轻松
[01:54] No, Thaddeus, go away! 不 撒迪厄斯 快走开
[02:03] Tell me, what’s your name? 告诉我你的名字
[02:06] T-Tate. 泰 泰特
[02:09] If Thaddeus comes back to scare you again, 要是撒迪厄斯再回来吓你
[02:11] just shut your eyes and say, “Go away.” 就闭上眼 大喊”走开”
[02:16] You understand, Tate? 明白了吗 泰特
[02:17] He’ll mind you 他不会把你怎样的
[02:19] ’cause I’m going to protect you. 因为我会保护你
[02:25] I wish you were my mommy. 真希望你是我妈妈
[02:30] Now dry your tears, child. 擦干眼泪 孩子
[02:36] Life is too short for so much sorrow. 人生苦短 切莫悲伤
[03:11] Who are you? 你是谁
[03:13] It’s me, Tate. 是我 泰特呀
[03:15] “Life’s too short for so much sorrow.” “人生苦短 切莫悲伤”
[03:18] You’re wrong. 你错了
[03:20] It’s an eternity. 我将永世被困于此
[03:22] Just endless days and nights of longing; 日以继夜 无限渴望
[03:25] where’s my baby? 我的孩子在哪儿
[03:30] That’s what I want to talk to you about. 我正是想和你谈谈此事
[03:32] You, you promised me. 你答应过我
[03:34] You made one with her, the-the lady of the house. 你会与她生一个 与房子的女主人
[03:37] Vivien. 维维安
[03:38] That’s Violet’s mother. 她是瓦奥莱特的母亲
[03:40] And I can’t give you that baby anymore. 我没法再给你那个孩子
[03:42] Everything’s changed, Nora. 计划有变 诺拉
[03:45] I’m in love with Violet. 我爱上了瓦奥莱特
[03:47] I see. 我懂了
[03:48] I just can’t take her brother away. 我不能夺走她的亲弟弟
[03:50] But I can. 但我能
[03:53] And I will. 我会拿到手的
[03:58] That baby is mine. 那孩子是我的
[05:05] Dad, I’m not a dog! 爸爸 我不是条狗
[05:06] I told you I don’t feel well! Just leave me here! 我说了我不舒服 把我丢在这就好
[05:08] No, I don’t trust you anymore and I don’t trust Tate! 不 我再也不相信你了 我也不相信泰特
[05:10] Tate? I haven’t seen him in weeks! 泰特 我和他好几周没见面了
[05:12] No more, Violet. Your mom’s coming home 别再撒谎了 瓦奥莱特 你妈妈就要回家了
[05:13] and you’re coming with me to get her. 你要和我一起去接她
[05:14] Dad, please, I don’t feel well! 爸爸 求你了 我不舒服
[05:16] You can lay down in the car. 你可以在车里躺着
[05:17] And when you get home, pack up your things. 等会回家了 就收拾东西
[05:18] We’re leaving this house for good. 我们要永远离开这房子
[05:20] What? You guys are back together? 什么 你俩又和好了吗
[05:21] I don’t know yet– your mom wants 我还不清楚 你妈妈想
[05:23] to go to Aunt Jo’s to give birth, and I’m supporting it. 去你娇姨妈那分娩 我支持她的想法
[05:25] No, you don’t want to do this. 不 这非你所愿
[05:26] Violet, your mother’s been locked up 瓦奥莱特 你妈妈被关在
[05:28] in a psych ward for weeks. 精神病院好几周了
[05:30] I won’t let her stay there for another minute. 我不会让她在那里再多待一分钟
[05:32] Are you gonna get in the car or do I have to make you? 是你自己上去还是我把你拽上车
[05:36] My God, Violet, what is wrong with you?! 天呐 瓦奥莱特 你到底怎么了
[05:38] Get in the car! Your mother wants to see you! 上车去 你妈妈想见你
[05:42] I’m gonna throw up! 我会吐出来的
[05:44] Fine. I’ll lay down. 好吧 我躺下就是了
[06:10] What’s gonna happen when they get back? 他们回来后会发生什么
[06:12] What do I say? 我该说什么
[06:21] It’s not UTube with a U. It’s YouTube. 不是UTube 是YouTube
[06:23] Y-O-U Y-o-u.
[06:27] If they find out I killed myself, 他们若是发现我自杀了
[06:29] they’ll go insane. 会疯掉的
[06:30] Literally, for real this time. 这次真心会发疯的
[06:33] They can’t know. 不能让他们知道
[06:34] Well, you can’t control it forever. 你又不能永远瞒下去
[06:38] I mean, it is what it is, Violet. 事实摆在眼前 瓦奥莱特
[06:40] One of these days, this computer will be obsolete. 有朝一日 这种电脑会被淘汰
[06:42] People will have microchips implanted 人们的脑部或是什么地方
[06:44] in their brains or something. 会植入微芯片
[06:46] We won’t be able to watch YouTube or anything. 我们也就没法上YouTube看视频之类的了
[06:50] We’ll be like all the others here; 我们会和其他鬼魂一样
[06:52] prisoners in a windowless cell. 困在这个无形的牢房里
[06:55] Who’s gonna show me the new ways of the world? 谁能向我展示大千世界的新奇万物
[06:57] Nobody here is happy, Tate. 这里的鬼魂都不快乐 泰特
[06:59] Well, yeah, but they’re not like us. 是的 但咱俩和他们不同
[07:01] They’re lonely. 他们孤独寂寞
[07:02] We have each other. 我们拥有彼此
[07:05] We’ll never have kids. 我们没法生儿育女
[07:23] I was so worried when Madame 麦德姆没有土豆卖
[07:24] didn’t have any potatoes, 我本来还很担心
[07:25] but I have to say these yams making a cleaner image. 但我得说 红薯刻印的效果更清晰
[07:28] Less moisture, I think. 我想是水分更少的缘故
[07:31] I love that Chinese red. 中国红真好看
[07:32] I always meant to use it in the powder room downstairs. 我总想把楼下的盥洗室刷成这颜色
[07:34] I’m gonna paint those old cribs, too. 我准备把这旧的婴儿床也刷成这颜色
[07:37] Really? Red cribs? 真的吗 大红色的婴儿床
[07:39] Uh, Chad… 查德…
[07:42] what did we talk about? 我们之前是怎么说的
[07:46] “Our” babies, not “My” babies. 是”咱俩”的孩子 不是”我”的孩子
[07:48] You know what? I can live with a red crib. 随你啦 红艳艳的婴儿床又不会死
[07:50] It might actually be kind of fabulous. 效果或许会超赞呢
[07:53] You are so adorable when you’re happy. 你开心的样子真迷人
[08:02] Who asked you to decorate the nursery? 谁请你们来装饰育婴室了
[08:04] Let me break it down for you, sweetheart. 就让我给你解释下吧 小甜心
[08:07] This is our house 这房子是我俩的
[08:08] and we’re having twins. 我们会有一对双胞胎
[08:10] Who’s your surrogate, one of those nurses in my basement? 谁是代孕妈妈 地下室挨着我的护士之一吗
[08:12] No… no. 不… 不是的
[08:16] A very, very human surrogate, Elvira. 一个极富人性的代孕母亲 艾维拉
[08:21] Your lovely mother. 你可爱的母亲
[08:24] You think you’re gonna steal those twins? 你以为你们能拐走那对双胞胎吗
[08:26] You pathetic homos couldn’t steal 你俩可悲的基佬
[08:28] the shit out of your own ass! 连自己屁眼里的屎都拐不走
[08:32] You know what? 知道吗
[08:34] It doesn’t matter. 无所谓
[08:35] As soon as my parents get back, we’re leaving here. 一旦我父母回来 我们就离开这里
[08:38] They’re leaving. 至少他们会离开
[08:40] So knock yourselves out. 少痴心妄想了
[08:41] Honey, your parents aren’t going anywhere 亲爱的 只要你被困在这儿
[08:44] as long as you’re stuck here. 你父母哪儿都去不了
[08:45] And don’t you get all snotty, little sister. 到时候别一把鼻涕一把泪哦 小妹妹
[08:47] You’ll be begging to babysit. 你会求着帮我们带孩子的
[08:49] As big as this place is, it does get very, very lonely. 这房子真大 确实会越来越寂寞
[08:51] It could get ugly, though. 狠手不是不能下
[08:53] Were you a C-section? 你是剖腹产生下来的吧
[08:55] Is there an existing zipper we might use? 或许她肚子上有现成的伤口吧
[08:58] Watch it, you goddamn queen. 注意点 你个该死的便装皇后
[09:01] Oh, I am quaking in my loafers. 人家好怕怕哟
[09:04] What are you gonna do… 你打算怎办
[09:07] murder me? 杀了我吗
[09:21] My brown Betty turns to black Betty in 20 minutes. 我的褐色贝蒂布丁20分钟后就变成黑贝蒂布丁了
[09:25] So tell me what this is all about. 所以有话快讲
[09:28] I need help. 我需要帮助
[09:29] Do you know those two guys that lived here before us? 你知道在我们之前住这的那俩人吗
[09:32] Frick and Frack? 那对娘炮吗
[09:34] How could I forget? 那俩怎会叫人忘记
[09:35] Well, they’re upstairs and they’re 他们在楼上 而且
[09:36] planning to kidnap my mother’s babies 他们打算绑架我妈妈的双胞胎
[09:38] and raise them themselves. 自己来抚养
[09:42] Well, let me assure you that is never going to happen. 我向你保证 那是不可能发生的
[09:46] My mom’s on her way back from the hospital today. 我妈妈今天就从医院回来
[09:49] And I don’t trust them. 我不相信他们
[09:51] I called ’cause I want to talk to that woman, 找你来是因为我想和那个女人谈谈
[09:52] the Craig’s List psychic. 克雷格列表上找的那个疯神婆
[09:53] Billie Dean? About what? 比莉·迪恩么 要谈什么
[09:57] Getting rid of ghosts. There must be a way. 肯定会有办法摆脱这些鬼魂
[10:01] Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it. 别担心 我会解决的
[10:05] Chad? Chad…? 查德 查德
[10:08] Come out, come out wherever you are. 不管你在哪 快点出来吧
[10:23] Put your skanky claw on that crib, 把你肮脏的爪子从床边拿开
[10:25] you’ll be pulling away a bloody stump. 不然我就让它沾满鲜血
[10:29] Where did you find these things? 你从哪儿找到这些东西的
[10:30] Around. 四处翻来的
[10:33] You’d be amazed at the little forgotten treasures left behind 前任房主们都留下的珍奇的宝藏
[10:36] by previous occupants. 会让你惊奇的
[10:38] What you are planning to do is unnatural. 你所计划的事情是违反自然的
[10:41] Deodorant’s unnatural, but it’s a public good. 除臭剂也是违反自然的 还不是卖得很好
[10:45] We’ll make excellent parents. 我们会是很棒的父母
[10:47] Man shall not lie with man. 男人不应该和男人在一起
[10:50] It is an abomination. 这有违天理
[10:51] So’s that hairdo, but I figure that’s your business. 你的发型也是 不过那是你的问题了
[10:55] Why can’t you people just content yourself with having pets? 你们为什么就不能安分一点 养个宠物
[10:59] Why must you subject an innocent child 为什么非要将你们扭曲的生活
[11:01] to your perversions? 强加到一个无辜的孩子身上
[11:03] There’s nothing in the studies that indicates being raised 没有任何研究显示在同性家庭中成长
[11:06] by a same-sex couple has any ill effects on children. 会对孩子造成负面影响
[11:09] I assume the same applies to the formerly living. 我想对死后的家庭也同样适用
[11:11] Well, the only study I know is the study of blood and pain. 我唯一知道的研究 是血与泪的教训
[11:14] My children came out of my body, 我的孩子是我身上掉下的肉
[11:16] and that is something that you will never be able to understand. 这点是你永远无法理解的
[11:21] Lady, just because you happen to be the hole they crawled out of 女士 他们只是从你的肚子里爬出来罢了
[11:25] doesn’t mean a goddamn thing. 根本毫无意义
[11:27] It means everything. 这意义非凡
[11:28] Right. Sure. 好吧 当然了
[11:30] That’s why I can’t even walk through my own home 这就是为什么每次我在自己房子里溜达时
[11:32] without tripping over one of your dead offspring. 总能撞见几个你那些死掉的子女
[11:36] I loved my children. 我深爱我的孩子
[11:37] To death. 爱到死
[11:39] They are a part of me, 他们都是我的一部分
[11:41] just like that unborn child is a part of me, 那个未降生的孩子也是一样
[11:44] and I will not have you put your filthy hands on my grandchild. 我绝不会让你的脏手碰到我孙子一下
[11:50] Grandchild? 孙子
[11:52] Wait a minute. 等一下
[11:54] Are you telling me that Norman Bates Jr. 你不会是说那位小诺曼·贝茨
[11:56] is the baby daddy? 就要当爸爸了吧
[12:01] You gotta love this house. 你一定会爱上这栋房子
[12:03] Listen to me. 听我说
[12:04] You can have the other one. 你可以抱走另外一个
[12:05] The one fathered by Dr. Harmon. 哈蒙医生的那个骨肉
[12:07] I mean, he’s an attractive man. 他可是个迷人的男人
[12:10] But not my grandbaby. 但你不能抢走我孙子
[12:12] A blond and a brunette– just like me and Pat. 一个金发一个黑发 就像我和帕特一样
[12:15] It’s perfect. 太完美了
[12:18] No. 不
[12:20] We definitely need both. 我们两个都要定了
[12:24] God, you’re vile. 你这个贱人
[12:26] You’re not suited to raise children. 你根本不懂得抚养孩子
[12:29] Raise them? 抚养他们
[12:30] Oh, honey, no, no, no. 亲爱的 不 不
[12:33] We’re going to wait until they reach that perfect, adorable age– 我们会等他们长到完美可爱的年龄
[12:35] around a year, year and a half or so– 大概一岁或一岁半左右
[12:38] and then we’re going to smother them with hypoallergenic pillows. 再用低致敏性的枕头把他们闷死
[12:42] That way, they’ll be cute forever. 这样他们就会永远可爱下去了
[13:03] So much pain here. 这里有太多的痛苦
[13:08] So much longing and regret. 太多的留恋和遗憾
[13:14] Fear. 恐惧
[13:17] Sadness. 悲伤
[13:21] Guilt. 罪孽
[13:22] And perversion. 还有扭曲
[13:24] Now, can you ferret out the fairies for us? 你现在可以帮我们找到那些鬼魂吗
[13:28] I mean, that’s our main concern at the moment. 这是我们眼下最大的困扰
[13:32] Targeting a particular spirit is going to be difficult. 追踪某一个灵魂是非常难的
[13:36] This is a very crowded house. 这房子都快满员了
[13:39] You were so young. 你还这么年轻
[13:41] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[13:43] Oh, God. 天呐
[13:44] Please don’t tell. 求你千万别说出去
[13:45] They can’t know. 不能让爸妈知道
[13:46] So what can we do? 我们该怎么做
[13:48] Somehow, we have to try and dislodge them 我们要想办法把他们与
[13:51] from the paramagnetic grip of this place. 这里的磁性吸引力分离
[13:55] The what? 什么东西
[13:56] The evil. 恶魔之力
[13:58] It’s a force just like any other, Violet. 和其他力量没有区别 瓦奥莱特
[14:03] Pure physics. 就是单纯的物理学
[14:04] Real and powerful. 真实而强大
[14:07] Created by events. 因各类事件产生
[14:08] Events that unleash psychic energy 那些将灵魂的能量释放至
[14:10] into the environment, where it’s absorbed. 能够吸收灵力的环境中的事件
[14:14] Like the way a battery stores energy. 就像电池充电一样
[14:17] You’ll see it all the time 它随处可见
[14:19] in places like prisons or asylums. 在监狱或避难所之类的地方
[14:23] Negative energy feeds on trauma and pain. 负面的能量靠创伤和痛苦滋生
[14:27] It draws those things to it. 将伤痛汇聚丛生
[14:31] The force here in this house 这座房子里的力
[14:33] is larger than the many individual traumas. 比许多人的伤痛加在一起还要巨大
[14:37] And it has a need. 而且它有强大的欲望
[14:40] It wants to break through. 它想要挣脱束缚
[14:42] It wants to move in our world. 它想要闯入我们的世界
[14:44] It’s using those trapped between this world and the next as conduits. 它把那些被困在阴阳两界的灵魂当做通道
[14:50] That’s very interesting. 很有趣
[14:53] But what do we do about the gays? 可是我们该拿那对同性恋怎么办
[14:55] I mean, how do we get rid of them? 怎么除掉他们
[14:56] Oh, there might be a way. 可能会有办法
[14:58] I can’t promise… 我不能保证
[15:02] He can’t be here. 他不可以在场
[15:05] Tate. 泰特
[15:07] Billie Dean, 比莉·迪恩
[15:08] that’s my boy. 那是我儿子
[15:12] That’s Tate. 他就是泰特
[15:15] I want to help. 我想帮忙
[15:16] You’ve helped enough. 你已经帮得够多了
[15:18] Not now, Tate. 现在不行 泰特
[15:19] Go on. 继续吧
[15:28] What was that about? 刚才是怎么回事
[15:30] It’s just that, sometimes, when a medium meets a spirit so directly, 只是有时 当灵媒如此直接的面对鬼魂
[15:36] it has a powerful effect. 会有很强烈的反应
[15:37] That’s all. 仅此而已
[15:38] It’s nothing to concern yourself about. 你没什么可担心的
[15:40] Okay, so what can we do? 好了 那我们可以做些什么
[15:45] Why didn’t Violet come? 瓦奥莱特怎么没来
[15:47] Violet’s been having a very rough time. 瓦奥莱特最近状态不好
[15:50] She didn’t come visit me once, Ben. 她一次都没来看过我 本
[15:54] I’m Dr. Marchesi, the resident physician. 我是迈凯西医生 这里的住院医师
[15:57] How are you, Vivien? 你还好吗 维维安
[15:59] Fine. Ready to go home. 我很好 准备好回家了
[16:01] Have you had any luck convincing your wife 你有没有说服你妻子
[16:02] to push off the trip until after the birth? 将旅行推迟到生产后
[16:05] Dr. Marchesi is recommending bed rest 迈凯西医生建议我卧床休息
[16:08] because of the twins, 因为双胞胎的缘故
[16:09] which I wholeheartedly agree with. 我完全赞同
[16:11] And I said to him that we would get a wheelchair at the airport. 我告诉他我们可以在机场找一个轮椅
[16:14] I will be sitting the whole way to Florida. 我会一直坐着到佛罗里达
[16:16] And I’m only six months pregnant, 我现在才怀孕六个月
[16:18] so it’s still okay to travel. I’ll be fine. 旅行没什么问题 我不会有事
[16:20] All right, well, wheelchairs are all well and good, 好吧 坐轮椅是可以
[16:22] but as I told your wife, 但就像我告诉你妻子的
[16:24] I wouldn’t be surprised if your obstetrician 我估计你的妇产医生并没有
[16:26] didn’t recommend an immediate emergency C-section. 建议你要采取紧急剖腹产吧
[16:29] Well, in 24 hours, 再有24个小时
[16:30] I will be in the capable hands of my sister and her family 我就会在我妹妹和她家人的照顾之中
[16:33] and an excellent obstetrician. 还会有一个出色的妇产医生
[16:34] I’ll be with people who I trust, 我会和我所信任的人在一起
[16:38] and out of this city. 离开这座城市
[16:40] Thank you for bringing these. 感谢您把这些东西拿来
[16:41] I’ll bring them to the doctor. 我会交给医生的
[16:42] I’d like to hear it from the doctor. 我想听医生说说你的情况
[16:45] Emergency C-section? 紧急剖腹产是吗
[16:46] I’m sure you’re aware that these babies– 我想你知道这两个孩子
[16:49] well, rather, one of these babies– 应该说 其中一个孩子
[16:51] has been developing at a rapid rate. 一直长得很快
[16:54] I mean, to the point 直到他
[16:55] where he’s ready to come out and live on his own. 分离出母体 能靠自己存活
[16:58] And the other one seems to be getting weaker. 与此同时 另一个孩子却日渐孱弱
[17:00] Sometimes referred to as intrauterine omophagia. 有时称其为宫内生食胎
[17:03] All the necessary nutrients 所有必须的营养物质
[17:04] are being devoured by the larger fetus. 都被较大的胎儿所吸收
[17:07] The alpha, if you will. 可称之为阿尔法胎儿
[17:09] When were you going to tell me this, Vivien? 你什么时候才要告诉我呢 维维安
[17:11] We will address it all when we get to Florida. 等我们到了弗罗里达就一五一十告诉你
[17:14] Well, I’m on record. 我还有事情
[17:16] It was nice to meet you, Dr. Harmon, Vivien. 很高兴认识你们 哈蒙医生 维维安
[17:19] If I were you, I would start checking to see 如果我是你 我会去看一下
[17:21] if there’s a medical doctor on that flight. 那次航班上有没有医生
[17:29] Let’s go. 走吧
[17:34] It’s difficult to banish a spirit, 驱除鬼魂是很困难的
[17:36] but not impossible. 不过亦非毫无可能
[17:39] The most successful attempt that I know of 就我所知 最成功的一次
[17:41] happened when America was known as the New World. 发生在美国还被称为新大陆的时候
[17:44] Are you kidding? 真的假的
[17:45] That’s like 500 years ago. 那可是五百年前的事了
[17:46] Spirits do not follow our physical laws. 灵魂既不遵循我们的自然法则
[17:49] Nor are they affected by time. 也不受时间的影响
[17:51] About the only thing they have in common 他们唯一跟活人一样的
[17:52] with the living is their suffering. 就是他们所承受的苦难
[17:55] Regret. 悔恨
[17:57] Pain. 痛苦
[17:59] Loneliness. 以及孤寂
[18:01] In 1590, 1590年
[18:02] on the coast of what we now know as North Carolina, 在如今的北卡罗来纳州沿岸
[18:06] the entire colony of Roanoke– 罗诺克殖民地
[18:08] all 117 men, women and children– 一共117个男女老少
[18:12] died inexplicably. 一夜之间死光了
[18:14] It became known as the Ghost Colony 后来那里被称为鬼地
[18:16] because the spirits remained. 就是因为那些怨灵还在那游荡
[18:19] They haunted the native tribes living in the surrounding area. 他们常出没于住在附近的土著部落
[18:23] Killing indiscriminately. 滥杀无辜
[18:30] The elder knew he had to act. 那位长老知道他必须有所行动
[18:33] He cast a banishment curse. 于是他施了一个驱逐咒
[18:35] First, he collected the personal belongings 首先 他收集了一些
[18:38] of all the dead colonists. 死去殖民的贴身物品
[18:40] Then they burned them. 然后烧了它们
[18:42] The ghosts appeared, summoned by their talismans. 鬼魂受到护身符的召唤而现形
[18:46] But before the spirits could cause them any more harm, 但就在那些幽灵造成进一步伤害之前
[18:50] the elder completed the curse 那位长老完成了诅咒
[18:52] that would banish the ghosts forever. 可以永远驱逐这些鬼魂
[18:56] How? 怎么驱逐
[18:56] By uttering a single word. 就念一个词
[18:59] The same word found carved on a post 他们发现刻在殖民地的
[19:02] at the aband coned colony. 圆锥桩子上的那个词
[19:04] Croatoan. 克柔投安
[19:05] Croatoan. 克柔投安
[19:08] So now you know what you have to do. 现在你知道自己该做什么了
[19:24] What did she say? 她都说了些什么
[19:25] We have to get something of his. 我们得找些他的东西来
[19:27] Something important. 重要物品
[19:27] Like an heirloom or a ring. 比如说传家宝或者婚戒什么的
[19:29] Like a talisman. 就像护身符一样的东西
[19:32] If we have the talisman and we do this special ritual, 如果我们拿到了他的护身符然后进行驱魔
[19:35] he’ll be gone. 他就会消失了
[19:36] That sounds like bullshit. 听起来就是胡扯
[19:37] Billie Dean’s for real. She studies this stuff. 比莉·迪恩不是骗子 她专业驱鬼的
[19:39] The bigger guy, he wears a ring. 壮点的那家伙 他带着戒指
[19:41] It’s like a wedding ring, but I can’t remember 跟婚戒差不多 但我记不清
[19:42] – which hand it’s on. – I don’t trust her! -到底戴在哪只手上了 -我不信任她
[19:45] Now, why’d she say all that stuff about me? 她那么说我是为什么
[19:48] I did something bad, didn’t I? 我干坏事了是吗
[19:52] Let’s just get the ring. 我们去找戒指吧
[19:58] How does it work? 怎么能行得通呢
[20:00] Will the kid call you both daddy, 孩子将来是都叫你俩爸爸呢
[20:01] or is one of you the mom? 还是一个叫妈妈呢
[20:05] I’m just messing with you. 我只是来捣乱的
[20:06] Seriously, though, 不过说真的
[20:08] are you ready for all this? 你真的准备好这些了吗
[20:11] I mean, you never struck me as the diapers 你在我印象里可不是什么换尿布
[20:13] and midnight feedings type. 还有半夜喂奶的形象
[20:14] Maybe you should have taken a few minutes to get to know me 或许在你用火钳捅我屁股之前
[20:16] before you stuck a fireplace poker up my ass. 该花几分钟了解一下我的
[20:20] Fair enough. 有道理
[20:24] We’re all going to be here for a long time, so… 我们会在这里相处很长一段时间
[20:27] maybe we can figure out a way to let bygones be bygones 或许我们该想个办法忘记旧账既往不咎
[20:30] and, you know, cohabitate. 然后和平共处
[20:33] I’m dead because of you! 是你杀了我
[20:35] Well, there’s got to be something I could offer you. 我总有能帮上忙的地方吧
[20:38] I mean, just because we’re dead 就因为我们已经死了
[20:39] doesn’t mean we don’t have wants. 不代表我们没有需求
[20:43] Desires. 没有欲望
[20:48] Marriage looks hard. 婚姻貌似很艰难
[20:50] Especially to that guy. 特别是跟那家伙结婚
[20:52] Always on you all the time. 总是对你颐指气使
[20:55] And never in the ways you want, right? 却从不考虑你想要什么 对吗
[20:58] It must suck 要等到
[21:00] to have to wait till Halloween every year 每年的万圣节才能来点不寻常的刺激
[21:03] to get a little strange. 肯定感觉很糟吧
[21:15] I can’t kill you, 我杀不了你
[21:15] but I can make you suffer! 但我可以让你遭罪
[21:19] Best part is, when I’m done, 最棒的是 等我揍完了
[21:20] you’ll heal up and I can beat 你很快就会痊愈
[21:21] the shit out of you all over again! 而我就又可以把你打得屁滚尿流了
[21:25] Harder! 再狠一点
[21:25] – I like it rough. – Not supposed to be like this! -我就喜欢粗暴 -不该是这样的
[21:28] I’m not supposed to be here! 我不该在这里的
[21:31] Look at me. Look at me! 看着我 看着我
[21:32] I was going to get out! 我本来是要离开这里的
[21:40] I fell in love. God help me, I was going 我恋爱了 上帝保佑
[21:41] to get out and be with him, 我本是要离开这里跟他在一起的
[21:43] and then you killed me, and now I’m stuck here… 而你却杀了我 让我困在这里
[21:45] with him! 跟他困在一起
[21:49] Chad. 查德
[22:04] I won’t go in the house. 我不会进这间屋子的
[22:05] You don’t have to. 你不用进去
[22:06] I packed your things. 我整理了你的行李
[22:08] Is Violet packed? 瓦奥莱特整理好了吗
[22:09] I told her we’re leaving. 我告诉她我们要离开了
[22:13] You ok? 你还好吗
[22:58] Wh’d you get? 你拿到了什么
[23:00] He took it off to paint. 他把它脱下来去上漆了
[23:01] Why does a ghost need a watch? 一个鬼魂怎么会需要手表呢
[23:03] Violet! 瓦奥莱特
[23:06] Violet! 瓦奥莱特
[23:08] You disappeared on me! What the hell happened?! 你在我面前消失了 这是什么情况
[23:11] Violet, your mom’s waiting in the car. 瓦奥莱特 你妈妈在车里等着
[23:12] We have a plane to catch. 我们还要赶飞机
[23:14] Good. Go far away. 很好 走得越远越好
[23:17] Just don’t bring mom in the house. 别再把妈妈带到这间屋子里来
[23:19] – What are you talking about? You’re coming with us. – No! -你说什么呢 你要一起走 -我不
[23:21] I can take care of myself. 我能照顾好自己
[23:23] And if you want to, you can come back for me later. 如果你们想的话 以后可以回来找我
[23:24] But for right now, you just have to trust me 但现在 你们必须相信我
[23:26] and get the hell out of here. 赶快离开这里
[23:27] Tell mom I love her and good luck with the babies. 告诉妈妈我爱她 希望她母子平安
[23:29] What’s the matter with you? Huh? 你怎么回事
[23:32] Are you high or something? 嗑药了还是怎么的
[23:33] I wish. 我倒想
[23:34] Violet, I stopped at a red light and you were gone. 瓦奥莱特 我红灯停车的时候你不见了
[23:36] – Where did you go? – Nowhere. -你上哪去了 -没上哪去
[23:37] I was right here. 我就在这里
[23:39] I wanted to come. 我也想去的
[23:40] I swear. 我发誓
[23:41] I couldn’t leave the house. 我无法离开这房子
[23:43] Stop it! You’re lying. 够了 你在说谎
[23:44] You’re on drugs, I can tell. 你肯定嗑药了 我能看出来
[23:45] Tell me what kind, right now. 告诉我 是什么药
[23:46] Tell me! 快说
[23:49] I’m dead! 我已经死了
[23:51] Don’t you get it? 你怎么还不明白
[23:53] When you die in this house, you don’t get to leave. 死在这所房子里的人 根本无法离开
[23:57] That’s why you need to go, 所以你需要赶紧离开
[23:58] and take Mom somewhere safe. 把妈妈送到安全的地方
[24:00] – That’s exactly what I’m gonna do. – Ben! -我正打算如此 -本
[24:03] You’re coming with me. 你得和我一起离开
[24:12] Vivien! 维维安
[24:13] Oh, Vivien, is-is the baby coming? 维维安 是…孩子要出生了吗
[24:15] No! 不
[24:17] No, it’s too soon! 不 不会这么早
[24:18] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[24:20] No, honey. 不会的 亲爱的
[24:21] When a child is ready to be born, there’s no stopping it. 如果孩子想出世 只能顺其自然
[24:24] – No! – Come on, we got to get you to the house. -不 -快点 得把你抬到屋内
[24:26] No! 不
[24:29] I took some pills. 我服了一些药
[24:30] I didn’t mean to kill myself. 并非存心想自杀
[24:32] Ben! 本
[24:38] What’s wrong?! 怎么了
[24:39] The babies are coming. 孩子要出生了
[24:41] No! No! 不 不
[24:43] No! 不
[24:53] Take it easy, now. 放松
[24:54] Don’t forget to breathe. Breathe. 记住要呼吸 呼气吸气
[24:56] I can’t get any service. 没信号
[24:59] I got to go to the hospital now! 我得去医院
[25:00] It’s too late for that; you’re already crowning. 来不及了 已经能看到胎头了
[25:02] I’m gonna call Dr. Hall. 我去联系豪尔医生
[25:03] We’ll get you an ambulance right away. 让他们赶紧派辆救护车
[25:04] Breathe, Vivien, breathe. 呼气吸气 维维安 呼气吸气
[25:06] Oh, God! It hurts. 天呐 很痛
[25:07] Well, of course it does, honey. 痛苦是难免的 亲爱的
[25:08] That’s a woman’s curse. 女人就苦在这儿
[25:16] She can’t give birth here. 她不能在这分娩
[25:17] It’s not safe. 不安全
[25:18] Well, then make it safe. You know what to do. 那就保护好她 你知道该怎么做
[25:23] Damn it. 该死
[25:29] Shit! 我操
[25:37] Get away from there! 给我滚开
[25:38] You kids get away from there! 你们几个兔崽子快滚开
[25:57] Dr. Harmon. 哈蒙医生
[26:02] It’s time. 是时候了
[26:11] Nurse, bring me my doctor bag. 护士 把我的医护包拿过来
[26:12] This is wrong. 这不对头
[26:14] Find me the 12-gauge scalpel. 给我找12号手术刀
[26:18] We have to get you out of here. 我们得带你离开这儿
[26:22] Where are those towels? 毛巾怎么还没来
[26:24] Spread them out underneath her. 铺在她身下
[26:35] This house. 这房子
[26:36] This house! 这房子
[26:40] Ben?! 本
[26:41] Wake up. 醒醒
[26:42] This house is trying to help. 这所房子正竭尽全力帮你
[26:43] And right now, you are in no position to refuse. 此刻不容你拒绝
[26:46] Your wife needs you. 你的妻子需要你
[26:47] So you better pull yourself together and get in there. 你最好振作些 赶紧过去
[26:50] For her. 照顾好她
[26:52] Ben?! 本
[27:01] Who are all these people? 这些都是什么人
[27:02] Who are these people?! 这些都是什么人
[27:05] It’s okay, baby. 没事的 宝贝儿
[27:07] They’re here to help us. 他们是来帮我们的
[27:09] I forgot how painful this is. 我都忘了分娩有多痛
[27:12] Do you have a little something for her, Doctor? 你有什么镇痛药吗 医生
[27:15] Ether. 乙醚
[27:16] Just to take the edge off. 缓和一下
[27:31] Help. 救命
[27:35] Oh, I feel another one coming. 我感觉又要开始了
[27:39] Okay, honey, remember your breathing. 亲爱的 记住要呼吸
[27:45] You’re doing great. You’re doing great. 你做得很好 你做得很好
[27:47] Just hang in there, honey. 坚持住 亲爱的
[27:48] You’re doing great. 你做得很好
[27:51] Here we go. One more push. 好了 再用力一次
[28:03] Just breathe, honey. 放松呼吸 亲爱的
[28:04] Breathe. Remember your breathing. 呼气吸气 记住要呼气吸气
[28:10] Breathe. 呼气吸气
[28:11] – Breathe. – I hate you. -呼气吸气 -我恨你
[28:13] I love you. 我爱你
[28:15] Push, push, push! One more! 用力 用力 用力 再来一次
[28:20] Here we go. One more push. 再用力一次
[28:22] One more big push. 再使劲儿一次
[28:22] Here she comes. Come on, push! 她要出来了 加油 用力
[28:24] Come on, honey, push! 加油 亲爱的 用力
[28:24] Push! Push, honey! 用力 用力 亲爱的
[28:26] God, I love you. 我爱你
[28:32] Breathe. 呼气吸气
[28:33] I never wanted to lose you. 我不想失去你
[28:35] You never will. 永远都不会的
[28:36] She’s coming! 她要出来了
[28:37] – Come on! Push! – Here she comes! -加油 用力 -她出来了
[28:39] Push! 用力
[28:40] Come on, honey! 加油 亲爱的
[28:42] Push! 用力
[28:46] It’s a healthy baby girl. 是个健康的小闺女
[28:47] Daddy, you want to cut the cord? 爸爸要过来切断脐带吗
[28:53] Oh, my God. 天呐
[28:55] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[28:56] Violet. 瓦奥莱特
[29:04] Your baby is stillborn. 这个孩子胎死腹中
[29:12] Is it a boy or a girl? 是男孩还是女孩
[29:18] Can I hold it? 我能抱抱吗
[29:22] No. 不行
[29:23] Not just yet, sweetheart. 还不行 亲爱的
[29:25] You’ve got another one coming. 还有一个
[29:51] What exactly do you think you’re doing, young lady? 你到底在做什么 小姐
[29:53] Is that my $12,000 watch that you’re putting into the furnace? 我那一万二的名表是不是被你扔进火炉了
[29:57] Croatoan! 克柔投安
[29:59] Croatoan! 克柔投安
[30:01] Croatoan! 克柔投安
[30:13] Just kidding. 开个玩笑
[30:17] So where’d you get that one? 谁给你出的这主意
[30:19] That press-on nail psychic who was here earlier? 是之前来过的那位连指甲都是假的灵媒吗
[30:21] I mean, really? 不会吧 这你都信
[30:22] The Roanoke spell? 罗诺克咒语
[30:24] Please, tell me you’ll be 我宁愿你
[30:25] slitting the throat of a chicken next, 切个鸡喉什么的
[30:27] because I’ve always found that very dramatic. 绝对能震撼到我
[30:29] I also quite enjoy the burning of the sage 你们之前烧鼠尾草净灵那招
[30:32] to rid the house of spirits. 也让我相当之雀跃
[30:34] – It didn’t work. – Of course it didn’t work. -没用 -当然没用
[30:36] It’s bullshit. 纯粹瞎扯淡
[30:37] It’s all bullshit. 完全是瞎扯
[30:39] People make up these spells and chants 人们杜撰这些咒语和圣歌
[30:41] in order to feel like they’re in control. 不过是为了营造一切都在掌控之中的幻觉
[30:44] Well, guess what? 事实是
[30:45] They’re not. 他们无法掌控
[30:47] Never have been. 也从未掌控过
[30:51] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[30:52] My own bullshit ritual. 我自个儿的瞎扯淡仪式
[30:54] There’s not gonna be any nursery. 不会有什么育儿室
[30:59] We’re not gonna be parents. 我们也不会当父母
[31:02] Your mother’s babies are safe. 你母亲的孩子将安然无恙
[31:06] From us, at least. 至少不会受到我们的伤害
[31:07] I’m doomed to spend eternity 我注定要和一个不爱我的男人
[31:09] with a man who doesn’t love me. 度过永生
[31:13] Of course, it could be worse. 当然 我这还不是最糟糕的
[31:15] Your man does love you… 你的男人虽然爱你…
[31:18] but he’ll always be a monster. 可他永远都会是个怪物
[31:20] You’re wrong. 你错了
[31:21] Tate’s changed. 泰特已经改过自新
[31:23] He doesn’t even remember what he did. 他甚至都不记得曾经做过什么
[31:25] When did he change? 他什么时候改的
[31:27] When he murdered me? 谋杀我之时吗
[31:29] When he murdered my boyfriend? 还是在他杀了我男友之时
[31:33] Or did he change when he raped your mother? 或者 是在他强奸了你母亲之后改变的
[31:38] What? 你说什么
[31:40] No, that’s a lie. 不 你在说谎
[31:42] Is it? 是吗
[31:45] I think you’re about to find out. 我想你就要发现真相了
[31:59] Vivien, breathe. You have to breathe. 维维安 吸气 你得吸气
[32:00] Vivien, breathe! 维维安 吸气呼气
[32:02] You have to breathe! 你得深呼吸
[32:03] – I need forceps, now. – What’s happening? -我现在要用钳子了 -怎么了
[32:06] It’s dystocia. 她难产了
[32:07] 耻骨联合 骨盆前方两片骨头间靠韧带及纤维软骨组织联接起来的区域
[32:07] I have to manilate the baby through the pubic symphysis. 我得从耻骨联合处把孩子夹出来
[32:10] I can’t, Ben. 不行了 本
[32:12] I can’t do it. 我不行了
[32:13] You can do it. 你可以的
[32:14] I-I promise you. Look at me. 我保证 看着我
[32:16] You can do this. 你可以做到的
[32:18] Dr. Harmon, have your wife stop pushing until I say so. 哈蒙医生 等我说可以时再让你妻子用力
[32:21] Vivien, can you hear me? 维维安 听得见我说话吗
[32:22] You have to stop pushing until I tell you. 我说用力时 你再用力
[32:30] It hurts so much! 我快痛死了
[32:31] Squeeze my hand as hard as you can! Squeeze! 用你最大的力气抓我的手 握紧
[32:35] Get the gauze ready to stop the bleeding. 准备纱布止血
[32:37] – Now, Dr. Harmon. – Push, Vivien! -就现在 哈蒙医生 -用力 维维安
[32:40] You have to push! Push! 你得用力 用力
[32:41] Push! Push! 用力 用力
[32:43] He’s coming. 孩子要出来了
[32:45] Push! You’re doing great, Viv! 使劲 你做的很棒 小维
[32:46] You’re doing great, Viv. 你做的很棒 小维
[32:47] Oh, God, it’s ripping me apart! 天啊 我要被撕裂了
[32:49] Don’t stop, angel! 别停下 亲爱的
[32:51] The end is in sight. I can see him. 就快结束了 我看见他了
[33:08] You did it, babe. 你成功了 宝贝
[33:10] Honey, you did it. 亲爱的 你成功了
[33:12] You did it. 成功了
[33:25] – Is everything all right? – She’s bleeding. -一切还好吗 -她在流血
[33:27] I have to stop the bleeding. 我得先止血
[33:28] Cut the cord. It’s time to separate mother and son. 把脐带剪了 该分开母亲和孩子了
[33:33] Can I see the baby? 我能看下孩子吗
[33:35] Hand him to me. 把他给我
[33:40] I’ll get him washed up. I’ll bring him right back. 我先为他擦洗下 马上就带回来
[33:58] Doctor, is everything all right? 医生 一切都还好吗
[34:30] Oh, what is the matter with you? 你是不是有毛病
[34:32] He’s the most beautiful baby I’ve ever seen. 他是我见过最漂亮的婴儿
[34:38] From blood and pain come perfection. 鲜血和痛苦造就了孩子的完美
[34:43] Hey, bitches. 婊子们
[34:45] You get all that slime off my baby yet? 我孩子身上的黏液 你们弄干净了吗
[34:48] Nurse, I need pressure on this. 护士 用力压住这里
[34:51] What the hell is going on? 到底是怎么回事
[34:52] She’s going into shock. I can’t stop the hemorrhaging. 她快要休克了 我止不住大出血
[34:55] Vivien, stay with me. 维维安 别离开我
[34:57] Vivien. 维维安
[34:59] Mom… 妈妈
[35:02] Violet. 瓦奥莱特
[35:04] I’m sorry I didn’t go see you at the hospital. 很抱歉我没去医院看望你
[35:08] I wanted to, but I couldn’t. 我想去 但我不能够去
[35:12] You’re here now– that’s all that matters. 可现在你在啊 这才是最关键的
[35:15] Vivien. 维维安
[35:16] Listen to me. 听我说
[35:19] Concentrate on my words. 留心听我的话
[35:23] We can be happy, honey. 我们会幸福的 亲爱的
[35:27] Just like we were before. 就像以前一样幸福
[35:28] Before my mistakes, 就像在我出轨之前
[35:30] before this house. 搬进这屋子之前一样幸福
[35:33] It’s okay, Mom. 没事的 妈妈
[35:35] If you’re in pain, 如果你感到痛苦
[35:38] let go. 就随它去吧
[35:42] I don’t think I have a choice. 看来我别无选择了
[35:45] Hold on, Vivien. Stay with me. 坚持住 维维安 别离开我
[35:50] Come to this side. 来我这边吧
[35:52] Let go. 就随它去吧
[35:54] You can be with me. 你可以和我在一起
[35:56] Don’t die. 不要死
[35:59] Don’t die on me, Vivien. 不准给我死 维维安
[36:01] We can still have a life together. 我们仍要共度一生
[36:07] We can still be happy. 我们仍会幸福的
[37:03] My mom is dead. 我妈妈死了
[37:11] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[37:12] I know you were close. 我知道你们母女很亲近
[37:14] Yeah, we were. 是的 我们很亲
[37:20] My dad’s down there all alone now. 现在就剩我爸孤零零地在楼下了
[37:25] That makes me sad. 我很难过
[37:27] I like your dad. 我喜欢你爸爸
[37:28] He was nice to me. 他对我很好
[37:30] He’s nice to all his patients. 他对所有的病人都很好
[37:32] – Even the ones who lie to him. – What? -甚至是那些对他撒谎的病人 -什么
[37:34] Why did you start seeing him in the first place? 当初为什么要请他帮你看病
[37:37] Constance thought you needed help. 康丝坦斯觉得你需要帮助
[37:39] I did. I do. 是的 我确实需要
[37:41] You knew you were dead. 你知道自己已经死了
[37:45] Yeah. 是的
[37:47] I knew. 我知道
[37:49] Do you know why? 知道是怎么死的吗
[37:50] The cops shot me. 警察开枪打死了我
[37:53] Right here in this room. 就在这里 在这间房里
[37:55] Why? Why did they shoot you? 为什么 为什么他们要开枪打你
[38:01] I don’t know. 我不知道
[38:06] You murdered people, Tate. 因为你杀了人 泰特
[38:09] Kids. Like us. 杀了像我们这样的孩子
[38:12] The kids that came to us on Halloween. 就是万圣节那晚来找我们的孩子
[38:16] Why would I do that? 我为什么要这么做
[38:19] Why would I do that? 我为什么要这么做
[38:21] Why would I do that? 我为什么要这么做
[38:24] No… Why would I do that? 不可能 我为什么要这么做
[38:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[38:30] Why’d you kill those guys who lived here before us? 为什么你杀了先前住在这里的那俩家伙
[38:33] Why would you rape my mother? 为什么你要强奸我妈妈
[38:40] I’m sorry. 对不起
[38:42] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[38:43] I was different then. 后来我就变了
[38:45] I used to think you were like me. 我曾以为你和我一样
[38:48] You were attracted to the darkness, 是被罪恶的事物所吸引
[38:51] but, Tate, you are the darkness. 但 泰特 你就是罪恶的化身
[38:55] No. Before you, 不是的 只是在遇见你之前
[38:57] that’s all there was. 我是这样的
[39:01] You’re the only light I’ve ever known. 你是照进我世界唯一的光亮
[39:07] You’ve changed me, Violet. 你改变了我 瓦奥莱特
[39:12] I believe that. 我相信
[39:16] I love you, Tate. 我爱你 泰特
[39:20] But I can’t forgive you. 但我不能原谅你
[39:25] You have to pay for what you did. 你得为你所做的事付出代价
[39:28] All the pain you caused. 为所有你造成的痛苦
[39:29] All the sorrow. 为所有的悲痛
[39:30] You murdered my mother. 是你杀了我妈妈
[39:31] – No! – You did! -不是我 -就是
[39:34] That baby– whatever it was– 不管它是婴儿还是别的什么
[39:36] it killed her. 就是它害死了她
[39:42] I can’t be with you. 我不能和你在一起
[39:44] I won’t be with you. 我也不会和你在一起
[39:48] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[39:50] I’m saying go away. 我说走开
[39:51] What? 什么
[39:52] No, no, don’t do this. 不不 别这么做
[39:55] Go away, Tate. 走开 泰特
[39:56] You’re all I want! You’re all I have! 我只想要你 我只剩下你了
[39:58] Go away! 走开
[40:01] Go away! 走开
[40:41] That was very brave. 你刚才可真勇敢
[40:44] I’m proud of you. 我为你感到骄傲
[40:46] Mom… 妈妈
[40:47] I’m sorry, Mom. 对不起 妈妈
[40:50] I’m sorry you had to die. 很抱歉你也死了
[40:54] I’m sorry you lost your baby. 很抱歉你失去了孩子
[41:04] But I didn’t lose my baby. 可我并没有失去你这个孩子啊
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme