Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Ladies and gentlemen, the ham. 女士们先生们 火腿来啦
[00:07] Wow. It looks lovely. 看上去真香
[00:11] Now, who wants to say grace? 现在 谁想做饭前祷告
[00:14] Oh, Mother, may I? 母亲 我来好吗
[00:15] Oh, of course, son. 当然可以 孩子
[00:17] I was hoping you would choose to become a part of this family. 我一直希望你愿意成为这个家庭里的一员
[00:26] Dear God, thank you for this salty pig meat 仁慈的主啊 感谢您赐给我们
[00:29] we are about to eat, along with 这咸猪肉 还有
[00:30] the rest of the indigestible swill. 还有我们消化不了的排泄物
[00:32] And thank you for our new charade of a family. 还感谢您让我们成为这样的一家人
[00:34] My father ran away when I was only six. 6岁时我父亲离家出走
[00:36] If I’d have known any better, I would have joined him. 如果我当时懂事的话 我会跟他一起走
[00:40] And, also, because she’s been trying to get back into this house 还有 因为自她失去那房子后
[00:42] ever since she lost it, 她就一直想把它弄回来
[00:43] Lord, 主啊
[00:44] a big thank you for blinding 最感谢您的就是让一个
[00:46] the asshole that’s doing my mother, 干我妈的傻蛋瞎了眼
[00:49] so that he can’t see what everybody knows. 这样他就看不清所有人都明白的事实
[00:52] She doesn’t really love him. 那就是她并不爱他
[00:54] Amen. 阿门
[00:58] Now, Tate, I know that you’ve had 泰特 我知道你有点
[01:00] a hard time making the adjustment, 难以适应咱们的新生活
[01:01] with all the recent changes– moving back in here 最近发生了很多事 比如在我家人
[01:04] after the… the tragedy that my own family went through… 发生那个惨剧后 你们搬回这里来
[01:08] They burned themselves alive 就在你劈腿找上康丝坦斯之后
[01:09] after you were cheating on your wife with Constance, 他们把自己活活烧死了
[01:11] Lawrence. 拉伦斯
[01:13] It was… that was nobody’s fault. 这不能怪罪于他人身上
[01:15] Passion drove her to it. 都是冲动使然
[01:17] One day, you’ll understand. 总有一天 你会明白
[01:19] There are sacrifices you have to make in the name of love. 为了爱情 你有时必须要做出牺牲
[01:24] On a lighter note, I have reserved 谈点轻松的
[01:26] tickets for everybody, for Saturday, 我给每个人订了一张
[01:30] at our community theater, 咱们社区剧院周六晚上
[01:32] for the opening night of Brigadoon. 《蓬岛仙舞》的首演票
[01:36] I’m delighted to be debuting in the chorus. 我很高兴我能在这出剧的合唱团里首演
[01:40] Well, I, for one, 我一定会
[01:42] shall be there with bells on. 到场为你喝彩的
[01:44] Thank you, darling, for being so supportive and encouraging. 谢谢 亲爱的你一直以来这么支持我鼓励我
[01:47] You have allowed me to explore 你让我去探寻
[01:50] another facet of my self. 自己人生另外的一面
[01:51] Yay, I love the theater! 太好了 我最爱剧院了
[01:53] Don’t, Addie! 别说了 小阿
[01:55] You’re a smart girl. 你是个聪明的女孩
[01:55] You know he killed our brother. 你知道他杀了咱们的弟弟
[01:57] Stop it! Beau died in his slumber, of natural causes. 别说了 小波是自己睡着后自然死亡的
[02:02] Now, you know he had a respiratory ailment. 你知道他一直有呼吸道疾病
[02:06] Your brother’s in a better place. 你弟弟这样还能少遭些罪
[02:08] He suffered with every breath that he took. 他在这每吸进去一口气都是在受苦
[02:10] He only suffered because of you. 他受苦是因为你
[02:14] You know, Tate, unlike your siblings, 泰特 不像你的兄弟姐妹
[02:17] you were graced with so many gifts. 上天赐予你如此之多的天赋
[02:20] How is it that you can’t bring yourself to use them? 你为什么不好好发挥它们呢
[02:23] Just a smile, 只要一个微笑
[02:25] or a kind word, 或是一句关心的话
[02:27] could open the gates to heaven. 就能打开天堂之门
[02:32] No matter how much you want it… 无论你多么渴求
[02:35] …I will never be your perfect son. 我都不会成为你完美的儿子
[03:48] Tate, what are you doing here? 泰特 你来这干吗
[03:50] Shouldn’t you be in school? 怎么没去上学
[03:51] I’m going right after. 我干完这事马上就去
[03:53] After what? 干完什么事
[05:21] Hi. How you doing? 你怎么样了
[05:25] Viv, I owe you a very big apology. 小维 我应该好好跟你道歉
[05:30] I don’t want you to apologize. 我不想要你的道歉
[05:33] I just want you to leave. 我只想要你赶紧离开
[05:35] I’ve been doing a lot of thinking while I’ve been in here. 进来之后我想了很多事
[05:38] I think you’re the one that’s crazy. 我想你才是真正发疯了
[05:40] I really mean that. 我真是这么想的
[05:41] Vivien… 维维安
[05:44] I know you’re telling the truth. 我知道你说的是实话
[05:49] You were raped. 你确实是被强奸了
[05:54] Who, or-or what has brought you to that conclusion? 是谁 还是什么东西让你这么想的
[05:58] Because… 因为
[06:00] I know it wasn’t anything that I said. 我知道我的话你不可能听进去
[06:05] Can I sit? 我能坐下吗
[06:15] I was advised not to tell you this. 他们说最好别告诉你这事
[06:19] The psychiatrist and Dr. Hall 那个心理医生还有豪尔医生
[06:20] didn’t think you were stable enough. 认为你的情况还不够稳定
[06:23] The twins have different fathers. 你怀的双胞胎同母异父
[06:26] One of the babies is not mine. 其中一个孩子不是我的
[06:31] – What? – It’s a medical anomaly, but… -什么 -这是医学上极其少见的情况
[06:36] there have been cases. 但以前也有过这样的病例
[06:40] Oh, God… 天呐
[06:41] When I came to see you, I was… 上次来看你时 我…
[06:44] I was convinced it was Luke, 我坚信你是和卢克通奸
[06:47] – that somehow you two… – Oh, God… -你们俩好像… -天呐
[06:49] Vivien… I’m… 维维安 我…
[06:52] I’m so sorry about all this. 我真的很抱歉
[06:55] I really am. 真的抱歉
[06:57] Do you remember anything about this guy, 除了穿着橡胶服
[07:00] other than the rubber suit? 你对这个人还有什么印象吗
[07:03] His eyes, his voice…? 他的眼睛 声音之类的
[07:05] He didn’t speak, Ben. Don’t you think 他一句话都没说 本
[07:08] that’s all I’ve been thinking about since I’ve been in here? 你以为我进来之后不是一直在想这件事吗
[07:11] How did he get into our house? 他怎么闯进咱们房子的
[07:13] Where were you? 当时你到哪去了
[07:14] How did he get that suit? 他怎么搞到那套衣服的
[07:17] I don’t have any answers. 我也不知道
[07:19] But we’ll find them, 但我们会一起
[07:21] together. 找到答案的
[07:23] Now, I-I’ve spoken to the psychiatrist, 我刚跟精神病医生谈过了
[07:26] and there are some… legal hiccups to work out 还有一些法律上的程序要走
[07:30] because of the gunshot. 因为你用枪打伤了我
[07:32] But you’ll be able to come home, 但你能回家了
[07:34] in a day or two, 就这一两天
[07:37] I promise. 我保证
[07:39] I’m not going back to that house. 我绝对不再进那房子了
[07:45] Constance Langdon? 是康丝坦斯·朗顿吗
[07:48] – Yes? – I’m Detective Granger, -是 -我是格兰杰警探
[07:50] this is Detective Barrios. 这是巴里奥斯警探
[07:52] May we come in? 我们能进来吗
[07:57] We know how upsetting 我们知道
[07:58] this must be for you, Mrs. Langdon. 你一定很悲伤 朗顿夫人
[08:00] If you could just confirm for us that that is 如果你能帮我们确认
[08:03] Travis Wanderly… 这就是崔维斯·旺得利
[08:07] Yes, it’s him. 对 是他
[08:11] Look at that face. 看看这张脸
[08:13] That beautiful, beautiful face. 这么英俊的面庞
[08:16] Who would do something like that? 谁会下此毒手啊
[08:18] That’s what we’re trying to determine. 我们也在全力缉拿凶手
[08:21] Where did they find him? 你们在哪找到他的
[08:22] In a park, in South Central. 在城南中心的公园里
[08:25] The colored section? 有色人种聚居区吗
[08:27] What on earth would he be doing there? 他怎么会跑到那去呢
[08:30] We think maybe he was killed somewhere else, 我们认为他是在别处惨遭杀害
[08:32] and his body was dumped there. 被抛尸到那地方
[08:35] Wait a minute… 等等
[08:36] I heard about this on the news. 我在新闻上听说这事了
[08:38] They found a… 他们发现
[08:40] a young man with his body cut in two. 一个年轻男子被砍成两段
[08:43] They called him “The Boy Dahlia.” 他们称他为”男版大丽花”
[08:46] Are you saying that… 你是说
[08:48] that Travis is “The Boy Dahlia?” 崔维斯就是”男版大丽花”吗
[08:51] Ms. Langdon, did your boyfriend have any enemies? 郎顿女士 你男朋友有没有什么仇家
[08:55] Anyone who might want to hurt him? 有什么人想害他吗
[08:58] No. 没有
[09:01] Everybody loved Travis. 人人都爱崔维斯
[09:05] Right. Right. 对 对
[09:06] Well, it’s a… it’s a rubber mask. 是个橡胶面具
[09:08] I need it tested for fingerprints and DNA. 我想要检测指纹和DNA
[09:14] Mr. Harmon, my name is Peter McCormick. 哈蒙先生 我叫彼得·麦考米克
[09:15] I’m a truant officer for LAUSD. 洛杉矶联合学区的旷课劝学员
[09:18] Uh… yeah, uh, come in. 好的 进来吧
[09:20] Living room. Please. Thanks. 请到客厅 谢谢
[09:22] Right, well, no, I don’t need to… 对 不 我不需要…
[09:24] I… I don’t need to be transferred, 我不需要被移交
[09:25] I just want to know which department. 我只想知道是哪个部门
[09:35] Oh, I’m so sorry. 真抱歉
[09:36] That was a urgent matter. 刚才是个紧急事件
[09:38] You have blow-flies. 你们家有绿头苍蝇
[09:40] Oh, God. 天呐
[09:41] We shouldn’t have left food out. 不该把食物放在外面
[09:43] I guess I better call the exterminator, then. 看来我得去拿杀虫剂了
[09:47] So, I assume you’re here for Violet. 我猜你来是为了瓦奥莱特的事
[09:49] I know she’s missed a few days of school. 我知道她有些日子没去学校了
[09:51] Yes. 16 consecutive days. 对 连续16天了
[09:55] Sixteen? 16天了吗
[09:58] We’ve made numerous attempts 我们多次尝试
[09:59] to contact your wife, Mr. Harmon. 联系您的妻子 哈蒙先生
[10:02] It’s the only contact information we have. 她是我们唯一的联系人
[10:04] Any more absences, and we’re 如果继续缺勤
[10:05] going to be seeing you in juvenile court. 我们将要向少年法庭起诉您了
[10:10] *I could be a smack freak* *我可以是个怪人*
[10:13] *And hate society…* *愤世嫉俗*
[10:14] Violet. 瓦奥莱特
[10:15] I need to talk to you. 我得跟你谈谈
[10:16] *I could play God…* *我可以扮作上帝*
[10:23] I don’t feel well. 我不舒服
[10:24] Can I come in, please? 我能进来吗
[10:32] Is this about school? 是关于学校的事吗
[10:34] Yes. It’s about school. 对 是学校的事
[10:37] If you want to give me the parent drill, 你要是想对我来父母管教的那一套
[10:39] ’cause it’s going to make you feel better… 就为了让你自己好受的话
[10:40] Why would it make me feel better? 为什么会让我好受
[10:42] Because… I know it’s really important to you 因为我知道这对你来说
[10:45] to be a good father. 做个好爸爸很重要
[10:47] Only if I’ve been a good father. 重要的是我有没有做到
[10:51] And I’ve been a lousy father lately. 最近我一直不称职
[10:54] I owe you an apology. 我应该向你道歉
[10:57] Is this some headshrinker trick 这是你心理医生的那套把戏吗
[10:58] to make me feel sorry for you? 为了让我对你心生愧疚
[11:01] I can’t imagine what this year’s been like for you; 我无法想象这一年来你都经历了什么
[11:05] moving and starting a new school 搬家 转学到新的学校
[11:07] and all the craziness that happened to us here. 还有这里发生的疯狂事情
[11:11] Hey, remember last year when you announced 还记得去年你宣布说
[11:13] you were going to Harvard? 你要去哈佛读书吗
[11:15] I probably said that to make you happy. 我那么说只是为了让你高兴
[11:16] I knew that. 我知道
[11:18] I also knew that you were smart 我还知道你冰雪聪明
[11:21] and you can go anywhere you want for college. 你可以考上任何你喜欢的大学
[11:30] Come on, Violet. 别这样 瓦奥莱特
[11:32] What are you doing? 你这是在干吗
[11:35] This isn’t like you. 一点都不像你
[11:40] I can’t go back, Dad. 回不去了 爸爸
[11:42] Okay, okay, honey, okay. 好的 好的 宝贝 好的
[11:44] We’ll find you another school. 我们另找一所学校
[11:46] No, they’re all the same! 不 它们都是一样的
[11:48] Honey, you have to meet me halfway. 亲爱的 你也得退一步
[11:53] We’ll find you a new school, 我们给你找所新学校
[11:54] but you have to start going tomorrow. 但你明天必须去上学
[11:57] Otherwise, we’ll end up in juvenile court. 要不然 我们就要被告上少年法庭了
[12:01] Deal? 说定了
[12:07] Deal. 说定了
[12:16] Constance. 康丝坦斯
[12:17] Hello, Lawrence. 你好 拉伦斯
[12:19] Am I interrupting anything? 我有打扰到你吗
[12:21] No. Uh… come in. 没有 进来吧
[12:23] I was so sorry to intrude. 真抱歉来打扰
[12:25] I just, I didn’t know where else to turn. 但我真的不知道该找谁了
[12:29] I needed some human… 我想我需要
[12:34] …contact, I suppose. 与人沟通
[12:37] I’m so bereft. 我被剥削的一无所有
[12:39] I mean, how much tragedy, 一个女人可以承受
[12:41] how much loss, 多少悲剧
[12:43] can one woman endure? 多少损失
[12:47] Travis is dead. 崔维斯死了
[12:50] Murdered. 被谋杀了
[12:54] Wow. That’s awful. 这真糟糕
[12:55] Yes. 是啊
[12:56] So young. 他还那么年轻
[12:59] So beautiful. 那么英俊
[13:02] Not like you! 不像你
[13:04] Constance! Constance! 康丝坦斯 康丝坦斯
[13:06] That’s why you killed him, isn’t it? 所以你就杀了他 对不对
[13:07] No! 我没有
[13:08] Because you knew I desired him 因为你知道我对他的欲望
[13:11] like I could never desire you. 是你永远无法得到的
[13:13] No, no, no, no, you got it wrong. 不不不 你误会了
[13:14] Now, luckily I won’t have the upper body strength 好在我没有那么大的力气
[13:18] to saw you in half the way you did my poor Travis, 以其人之道还其人之身
[13:23] but I certainly could cut off some 不过我完全可以砍掉
[13:26] of the smaller parts. 一些稍小的部分
[13:28] No-no-no-no-no! I just moved the body! 别别 我只负责搬运尸体而已
[13:30] I didn’t kill him, I swear! 他不是我杀的 我发誓
[13:32] He must’ve pissed off somebody in the house. 他肯定是招惹了房子里的谁
[13:34] I don’t know which one! 我不知道是哪个
[13:38] It could even have been your son, for all I know. 据我所知 有可能是你儿子干的
[13:40] He’s got quite a temper on him. 他脾气可不小
[13:42] In the house? 在那房子里吗
[13:44] Travis died in the house? 崔维斯是在房子里死的吗
[13:46] I didn’t ask any questions. 我什么都没问
[13:47] I just moved the, you know, parts. 只是搬运了那些 残存的部分
[13:49] I’ve got to go to him. 我要去找他
[13:50] Constance, please! 康丝坦斯 别
[13:51] Please, baby, he’s dead and I’m here. 别这样 亲爱的 他死了 但我还在
[13:54] And I’m alive and I still love you. 我还活着 还爱着你
[13:56] That’s your problem. 那是你的问题
[13:57] No, you love me, too, I know it! 不 我知道你也爱我
[14:01] Are you crazy?! Are you crazy? 你疯了吗 你疯了吗
[14:04] God, I never loved you. 天啊 我从没爱过你
[14:07] I endured you… for the sake of my family. 我之所以引诱你 都是为了我的家人
[14:12] That is all. 没别的了
[14:14] So you’re going back to your boy? 你现在是回去找你那小子吗
[14:16] Your dead boy? 你那个死掉的小子
[14:19] Even dead… 即使他死了
[14:21] even a boy… 即使他还是个小子
[14:24] he’s twice the man you are. 他都比你多一份男人味
[14:27] Well, he is now. 现在还真是两份
[14:53] Shh, shh! Just listen to me. Listen. 嘘 听我说 听着
[14:57] Don’t be mad. 别生气
[14:59] I love you. 我爱你
[15:01] Spend the day with me. 今天陪陪我吧
[15:03] We can play Scrabble, if you want. 要是你愿意 我们可以玩拼字游戏
[15:05] I’ll even let you win. 我会让你赢的
[15:09] I can’t. I promised my dad. 我不行 我答应我爸了
[15:11] So go tomorrow. It’s not like 那就明天去 又不是说
[15:13] they’re gonna miss you for one more day. 你少去一天他们就会多想你
[15:25] Come on, Violet. 好不好 瓦奥莱特
[15:35] Ms. Langdon, we have a few follow-up questions. 朗顿女士 我们还有几个后续问题
[15:38] Not now. This isn’t a good time. 现在不行 我没这个心情
[15:41] We spoke to the Korean gentleman at the corner store. 我们和街角商店的韩国老板谈过话了
[15:43] He remembers your boyfriend 他记得你的男友
[15:45] and all the awful fights you used to have. 也记得你和他发生过的激烈争吵
[15:47] Those Koreans– they’re so suspicious, you know, 那些棒子们 自从投弹广岛以来
[15:48] ever since Hiroshima. 就变得很多疑
[15:54] That’s a concealed weapon. 你藏了一把刀
[15:55] Why are you carrying that? 为什么带着它呢
[15:59] Maybe because you had reason to visit the colored section of town? 原因可能是你去过城镇有色人种区了
[16:04] Why don’t you come down to the precinct, Ms. Langdon? 不如去局里走一趟吧 朗顿女士
[16:16] I knew it. 我就知道
[16:18] What’d I tell you? 该怎么说呢
[16:19] All these old houses, 所有像这样的老房子
[16:20] they got crawlspaces of, like, three feet. 地板下都有大约三英尺高的爬行空隙
[16:22] It’s like a gated community for vermin of every sort. 就像是个繁衍各种害虫的封闭空间
[16:25] You follow these flies 跟着这些苍蝇
[16:28] and you will find the source of your problem. 你就会发现问题的来源了
[16:31] Great, more money I gotta spend 好极了 又要往这供不起的
[16:33] on this goddamn house that I can’t afford. 鬼房子里砸钱了
[16:36] So, can you do it? 你能解决吗
[16:37] You are in luck, Mr. Harmon. 你可走运了 哈蒙先生
[16:39] My last appointment blew me off, 约会对象放我了鸽子
[16:41] so I got an opening on my dance card. 所以我现在可闲得很
[16:43] And what’s your rate? 那费用怎么算
[16:45] I’m gonna have to get in the crawlspace 给你估算价格之前
[16:46] before I can give you an estimate. 我得先进空隙里瞧瞧
[16:48] But I can tell you this much: 但我可以这么告诉你
[16:51] for the money, I’m the best exterminator on the market. 同样的价格档里 我是市面上最好的除四害者
[16:54] Okay, Phil, take a look. 好了 菲尔 去看看吧
[16:56] Get me an estimate. 再给我个估算值
[16:58] This is a disgrace. 真是太丢脸了
[17:00] You two… bunglers… 你们这两个小毛头
[17:05] have come to harass 老是去骚扰
[17:06] the one person in this City of Angels 在天使之城中唯一和
[17:10] who not only has nothing to do with this crime, 这起命案无关的人
[17:15] but is singularly devastated by it. 相反 她还异常受打击
[17:18] You are interrupting a grieving process 你们打扰到了我
[17:23] that started with the death of my daughter, 先失去女儿 接着失去崔维斯的
[17:25] and now Travis. 哀痛之情
[17:27] That’s right. You have been touched 没错 你总是和许多悲剧
[17:29] by a fair amount of tragedies. 脱不了干系
[17:31] Lots of people dying near you. 你身边很多人都死了
[17:34] Let’s see, there was your son, 我看看 有你的儿子
[17:36] Beau, was it? 小波 对吧
[17:38] How old was he when he died? 他死的时候才几岁
[17:40] Beauregard was a mere boy. 波雷佳德只是个小男孩
[17:44] Taken too soon by his condition. 因身体状况 这么快就被上帝带走了
[17:46] Shitload of noise complaints from the neighbors. 曾有邻居投诉你家发出扰人的噪音
[17:51] He was an exuberant boy. 他是个精力充沛的孩子
[17:54] Full of life. 充满活力
[17:55] Until he died of “Natural causes.” 直至他”自然死亡”之前
[17:58] There was Tate, of course, a mass murderer. 接着当然是泰特 大屠杀的凶手
[18:00] I will not sit here 我不要再坐在这里
[18:04] and listen to this recitation of torments past. 听你们复述令我痛苦的过往
[18:09] I have grieved enough for two lifetimes. 这些痛苦足够折磨我两辈子了
[18:12] Most people would be broken by the deaths of their children, 大多数人会因为孩子的离去而崩溃
[18:16] but my nature would not permit such weakness. 但天性不允许我如此软弱
[18:19] You’re right. 没错
[18:21] Let’s not talk about the dead. 我们不说逝者了
[18:23] Let’s talk about the missing. 来谈谈失踪人口吧
[18:25] Your husband Hugo and your maid Moira. 你的丈夫雨果和女佣莫伊拉
[18:29] They disappeared in ’83? 是在83年失踪的吗
[18:30] My husband was unfaithful, that’s true. 我的丈夫对我不忠 这毋庸置疑
[18:35] You know, I never understood what he saw in her. 我真不明白他看上她哪点了
[18:39] Perhaps it was her 也许正是她那
[18:42] coarseness that he was attracted to. 低俗粗劣吸引了他吧
[18:45] I heard rumors of a love nest 有流言说 他们在
[18:47] somewhere down in Brazil near the equator. 巴西赤道附近建了个安乐窝
[18:54] But I never pursued them. 但我从没去纠缠过他们
[18:56] I am not one to stand in the way of true love. 我不会妨碍别人寻求真爱
[19:03] But what does the whereabouts of two adulterers 但这两个通奸者又和我的崔维斯
[19:07] have to do with the murder of my Travis? 被杀一案有什么关联
[19:10] See, that’s the thing. 事情是这样的
[19:11] In 1983, nobody in this department thought 1983年 这局里没人认为
[19:14] they were just missing. 他们只是失踪了这么简单
[19:16] And the D.A., he was about this close 而地方检察官只差这么点就要
[19:19] to filing murder charges on you, Ms. Langdon. 申请控告你谋杀了 朗顿女士
[19:24] I would rather rot in hell than bury you 我宁愿你就此腐烂 也不会把你
[19:27] in the same grave as your lover. 和你的爱人埋在一起
[19:29] I read the notes on the case. 我读了这起案件的记录
[19:31] They think you killed them. 他们认为是你杀的
[19:34] All they had to do was find the bodies. 他们所要做的是找到尸体
[19:39] But they never found what they were looking for. 但他们从未有所发现
[19:42] Because there was nothing to find. 因为根本无迹可寻
[19:46] My husband ran away from me, 我的丈夫不负责任
[19:51] from his responsibilities. 还抛弃了我
[19:53] It never bothered you 他就这么不见了
[19:54] that he just disappeared? 你从未感到过困扰吗
[20:03] Once I discovered that he had cheated, 在发现他背叛了我之后
[20:07] Hugo meant no more to me than dog shit. 雨果对我来说连狗屎都不如
[20:12] Oh, hello, Harry. What are you doing here? 你好 哈利 你来这里干什么
[20:15] I’ve been assigned to the case. No more talking. 我被指派来跟进这件案子 谈话结束了
[20:17] Nothing more is to be said until I consult with my client. 在我和委托人商妥之前 无可奉告
[20:20] But I had nothing to do with Travis’s death. 但我和崔维斯的死没一点关系
[20:23] I have nothing to hide. 我没什么要隐瞒的
[20:24] Please, Ms. Langdon. If you don’t mind… 别说了 朗顿女士 要是你们不介意
[20:34] Sorry to introduce myself under these circumstances. 很抱歉在这种情况下作自我介绍
[20:37] Harry Goodman. 我叫哈利·古德曼
[20:40] What did they ask you about? 他们问了你些什么
[20:42] Just my past. Nothing about Travis. 都是些我的往事 和崔维斯无关
[20:45] Ms. Langdon, listen to me. 朗顿女士 听我说
[20:46] “The Boy Dahlia” is sexy, sensational. “男版大丽花”引起了社会的兴趣 造成轰动
[20:49] It’s gonna bring a lot of attention to this department, 也引起了大众对警局的广泛关注
[20:52] so they’re moving fast. 所以他们加快了办案速度
[20:53] That’s good. I want them to find the murderer. 这很好 我也想让他们找出凶手
[20:56] No, they want to pin it on somebody. 不 他们想把这件命案推到某人身上
[20:58] And right now, that person is you. 眼下看来 这个人就是你
[21:00] And if you say one more word, 要是再多说一个字
[21:02] you could find yourself in a very tight spot. 你只会发现自己身陷囹圄
[21:14] The Verminator is here. “终结者”来啦
[21:17] Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. 无处可藏 无处可躲
[21:21] If you can’t pay rent, don’t… 要是你付不起房租 就不要…
[21:28] I knew it. 我就知道
[21:30] When you’re right, you’re right. 对的就是对的
[21:33] Get ready to meet your maker. 准备好看看是谁闯的祸吧
[21:40] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 天呐 我的天呐
[21:45] Phil! 菲尔
[21:47] You’re a murderer. 你是个凶手
[21:48] You need to stay and repent 你得待在这里
[21:50] for the countless innocent lives you’ve stolen! 为你所夺去的数条无辜生命作忏悔
[22:02] I see. 我知道了
[22:03] Well, yes, I’ve heard some great things 是的 我对贵校的汉语言课程
[22:05] about your Chinese language program. 早有所耳闻
[22:08] You’re right, China’s the future. 没错 人类的未来在中国
[22:11] Hey, just out of curiosity, what kind of financial aid packages 我只是好奇 贵校会为品学兼优的学生
[22:14] do you offer for academic high achievers? 提供怎样的助学金待遇
[22:17] Yes, she’s been an “A” student until this semester. 对 她在这学期之前功课一直得A
[22:21] Her IQ is north of 150. 她的智商在150以上
[22:31] Well, my daughter has a very bright future, that I know. 我女儿有个非常美好的前途 这我知道
[22:34] Truthfully, our real concern 坦白说 我们真正担心的是
[22:36] has been the kids she’s been hanging around lately. 最近和她混在一起的几个孩子
[22:39] Hm. They’re just not cut from the same cloth. 他们与小瓦不可相提并论
[22:48] Where’ve you been? 你去哪儿了
[22:49] I just took your rook. Checkmate in 13 moves. 我刚吃了你的车 13步内就能将你军
[22:55] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[22:56] He wants to separate us. 他想把我们分开
[22:59] He’s gonna send you away. 他要把你送走
[23:01] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[23:02] I just heard him talking on the phone 我刚刚听到他在给
[23:04] with a boarding school, 一家寄宿学校打电话
[23:05] asking about financial packages. 询问助学金的事情
[23:12] Makes sense. 倒不奇怪
[23:13] He sent Mom away. 他把妈妈都送走了
[23:15] I don’t know why I thought I was safe. 我怎么会以为自己能明哲保身呢
[23:18] I just assumed I was his little girl. 我还以为我是他心爱的女儿
[23:20] What a fantasy. 真是天大的笑话
[23:23] I’m so stupid and naive sometimes. 我怎么这么蠢这么幼稚呢
[23:26] Of course he’s going to send me away, too. 他当然也会送走我
[23:36] There’s nothing stupid about you. 你一点也不蠢
[23:39] And I won’t let him send you away. 我不会让他把你送走的
[24:21] Hey! What are you doing with my stuff, man? 你拿我的东西做什么 哥们
[24:25] – What? – Uh, nothing. -干嘛 -没啥
[24:28] I’m, uh… I had to move it. 我得 我得把它拿走
[24:31] – Why? – Well, it’s evidence. -为啥 -这是证据
[24:35] You can’t leave it lying around. 不能放在这房子里了
[24:36] Oh, okay. 好吧
[24:40] Hey, man, um… have I made the news? 哥们 我上新闻了吗
[24:43] The news… Oh, God, yeah. 新闻 天呐 当然了
[24:46] You’ve been all over the news. 铺天盖地 头版头条
[24:47] Yeah? 真的吗
[24:50] Well, what about– what about Constance? 那康丝坦斯怎么样
[24:52] She hasn’t been in the news. 她也上了新闻
[24:54] No, no, no, I mean… how’d she take it? 不 不 不 我是说她承受得了吗
[25:00] Pretty hard. 挺糟糕
[25:03] Cool. 好吧
[25:05] Why doesn’t she come over to see me? 她为什么不过来见我
[25:09] Too soon, I suppose. 还要点时间 我想
[25:12] Travis, come play with us. 崔维斯 过来和我们一起玩
[25:14] Yeah, I’ll be right there, girls. 好的 我马上来 姑娘们
[25:23] Those girls… Yeah. 那两个女孩
[25:26] Margaret and Angela. 玛格利特和安琪拉
[25:27] Found ’em hiding down here. 我发现她们藏在这里
[25:29] Sweet kids. 都是乖孩子
[25:31] A little needy, but… 有点粘人 但…
[25:34] Oh, say, man, do you think, um, 哥们 你能不能
[25:36] maybe you could snag me some clippings? 能不能给我偷偷拿简报下来
[25:39] You know, news articles about me? 你懂的 关于我的新闻
[25:41] Just thinking about starting a little scrapbook. 我想做个剪贴簿
[25:45] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:53] See if I can get my seat back here. 我可以坐在这里吗
[25:55] Take it from these little dollies. 抢这两个小娃娃的位置
[25:57] May I have some tea, please? 请问我可能来点茶吗
[26:00] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:01] Best tea ever. 世界上最好喝的茶
[26:04] He’s so good with them. 他们相处的很开心
[26:09] Lorraine… 洛琳
[26:11] I don’t think I’ve ever seen Margaret 我从来没见过玛格利特
[26:12] take to anyone so quickly. 和谁玩的那么好
[26:15] They’ve been so afraid up till now. 她们到现在也不敢上楼去
[26:17] Lonely. We all have. 所剩下的 只有孤单
[26:21] Why am I seeing you now after… 为什么过了那么久以后
[26:24] after all this time? 现在才看见你们
[26:26] You’re ready now. 因为你已经准备好了
[26:30] You’re on the cusp. 马上就要开始了
[26:32] Lorraine, I’m… 洛琳 我
[26:37] I’m so sorry… 我很抱歉
[26:39] For everything. 为我所做过的一切
[26:45] Prove it. 证明给我看
[26:49] I’m gonna make her pay. 我会让她付出代价的
[26:52] Lorraine, I’ll see to it that Constance rots 洛琳 我要看着康丝坦斯在监狱里
[26:56] in prison 慢慢腐烂致死
[26:58] for what she did to our family. 为她对我们做的一切付出代价
[27:00] Constance didn’t do anything to our family, Larry. 康丝坦斯什么都没有做 拉里
[27:05] She didn’t break any vows, hmm? 她没有违背誓言
[27:07] That was you. 是你
[27:32] You sick son of a bitch! Show your face! 你个婊子养的 把你的脸露出来
[27:35] Who are you?! 你是谁
[27:54] You raped my wife! You raped my wife! 你强奸了我老婆 你强奸了我老婆
[27:57] You raped my wife! 你强奸了我老婆
[28:00] Show me your face! 把脸露出来
[28:02] Who are you?! Who are you?! 你是谁 你是谁
[28:29] Tate… 泰特
[28:33] Violet! 瓦奥莱特
[28:43] The only reason I’m not killing you is for her. 我为了她才不杀你
[28:47] You need to take a little nap, 你需要好好休息一下
[28:49] and then it’ll all be over. 然后一切都会结束
[28:58] Vanilla latte. 香草拿铁
[29:00] Uh, nonfat, decaf, sugar-free shot. 低脂 脱咖 无糖
[29:04] Nothing in it that’s bad for you. 没有损健康的东西
[29:06] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[29:08] They didn’t say. 他们什么也没说
[29:11] They just want us down at the police station as soon as possible. 只是说让我们尽快赶去警局
[29:13] Now I have already answered all their questions. 我已经回答了他们所有的问题
[29:18] They cannot pin this murder on me. 他们别想把这屎盆子扣在我头上
[29:21] Something new must have surfaced. 出现了些新的证据
[29:22] An eyewitness, a piece of evidence… 一个目击者 还有一点证物
[29:26] I think you’re going to be charged. 我想你要被指控谋杀了
[29:33] What did you do to him? 你把他怎么了
[29:34] I just convinced him 我就是说服他
[29:35] to leave us alone for an hour or so. 让我们单独呆一会什么的
[29:37] – Tate, what did you do to him?! – I didn’t do anything bad! -泰特 你把他怎么了 -我没伤害他
[29:40] Just scared him a little. He’ll be fine. 就是吓了吓他而已 他很好
[29:42] But we’re running out of time. 我们快要没时间了
[29:43] You’re being weird. Time for what? 你在说什么胡话 什么没时间了
[29:45] I figured out how to keep them from sending you away. 我想出了怎么才能不让他们把你送走
[29:47] – Can we run away? – Kind of. -我们要私奔吗 -可以这么说
[29:50] I love you, Violet. 我爱你 瓦奥莱特
[29:51] And I want you to be happy and free. 我希望你幸福 自由
[29:55] If we take these, we can stay here. 如果我们吃了这个 我们就可以呆在这里
[29:57] We can play with Beauregard, 我们可以和波雷佳德一起玩
[29:59] we can play games, watch videos. 一起玩游戏 看电视
[30:01] We can be together forever. 我们可以永远在一起
[30:04] You want us to commit suicide? 你想我们自杀
[30:07] Yeah. 是的
[30:09] And I don’t think there’s enough in here to really, you know… 我觉得这些药好像不够致死…
[30:13] So I think if we use these… 所以我想如果我们吃点这个
[30:15] – Where did you get those pills? – You dad has a lot of samples. -你从哪拿来的药 -你爸爸有很多
[30:18] Did you hurt my dad? 你伤害他了
[30:19] No, I told you, I just knocked him out 不 我说了没有 只是把他打晕了而已
[30:21] so I could buy us some time! 这样我们就有时间了
[30:23] Listen to me, Violet, 听我说 瓦奥莱特
[30:24] we can’t get all chicken shit about this. 我们没有时间扯这些屁话了
[30:25] We’re running out of options. 我们没得选择
[30:33] Yeah. Okay, I get it. 好吧 我明白
[30:36] It’s the only way we can be together. 这是我们在一起的唯一办法
[30:40] Like Romeo and Juliet. 像罗密欧和朱丽叶一样
[30:44] I know how to do it so that it won’t hurt. 我知道怎么做不会觉得痛
[30:47] – Can we do it in the bathtub? – Why? -我们能在浴缸里吃吗 -为什么
[30:49] ‘Cause it’s warm and nice 这样就很暖和 很温馨
[30:51] and I can light some candles. 我还可以点几根蜡烛
[30:54] Okay. 好吧
[30:55] But we have to go now. 但是我们现在就得去了
[30:57] I’ll-I’ll go run the bath. 我去放热水
[30:58] Okay. 好的
[31:10] Help! Dad, help me! He’s trying to kill me! 救救我 爸爸 救救我 他要杀了我
[31:12] – Help! – Violet, no! -救命 -瓦奥莱特 不
[31:15] Help! 救命啊
[31:17] Dad?! 爸爸
[31:20] Dad! 爸爸
[31:27] Help me! 救救我
[31:29] Help! 救命
[31:30] Help me! 救救我
[31:38] What’s happening? What did you do to me? 怎么会这样 你对我做了什么
[31:41] You have to stop. 快停下
[31:42] Let’s just do what we said we would. 咱们按原计划行事
[31:44] Dad, where are you?! 爸爸 你在哪里
[31:45] Help me! 救命
[31:47] Violet! 瓦奥莱特
[31:47] Stop running! 别乱跑
[32:03] No… 不
[32:17] Please, Tate, please, I don’t want to die. 求你了 泰特 求你了 我不想死
[32:22] It’s too late for that. 现在说为时已晚
[32:33] Violet, listen to me. 瓦奥莱特 听我说
[32:36] Why am I running around like a crazy person? 为什么我会像个没头苍蝇一样乱转
[32:39] Did you drug me? 你给我下药了吗
[32:41] I’m not going to hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[32:43] I have to show you something. 我得让你看点东西
[32:45] And then you’re free to go wherever you want. 之后你便自由了
[32:48] I promise I won’t stop you. 我保证不会阻止你
[32:54] You have to trust me. 你得相信我
[33:21] I feel weird. 感觉很诡异
[33:24] Like I’m losing it. 像是失去了什么东西
[33:36] Come on. 来吧
[34:01] It’s so disgusting down here. 这下面太恶心了
[34:06] Okay, come on. 好了 过来
[34:10] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[34:12] And remember… 记住一点
[34:14] everything’s going to be okay. 一切乌云都会散去
[34:17] I love you. 我爱你
[34:31] Open your eyes. 睁开眼睛
[34:44] What? 什么
[34:46] No! 不
[34:51] Don’t you die on me! 不准给我死
[34:54] Violet! 瓦奥莱特
[34:57] I died when I took all those pills… 我吞药当日就死了
[35:01] I tried to save you. 我竭尽全力救你
[35:04] I did. 真的
[35:06] I tried to make you throw them up. 我想让你把药吐出来
[35:09] You threw up some. 你吐了一些
[35:11] Not enough. 但远远不够
[35:14] You took so many, Violet. 你服得太多了 瓦奥莱特
[35:19] You died crying. 你死的时候泪流满面
[35:23] I held you. 我环抱着你
[35:25] You were safe. 你很安全
[35:28] You died… 你死的时候…
[35:31] loved. 被爱包围着
[35:34] I hardly feel anything. 我几乎没有感觉
[35:44] I didn’t want you to find out this way, Violet. 我不希望你以这种方式发现真相 瓦奥莱特
[35:46] You or your parents. 无论是你 还是你父母
[35:48] I had this idea that if you chose to die, 我以为 如果你选择与我
[35:52] with me, 共赴死荫
[35:55] you wouldn’t be so sad. 你就不会太难过
[35:58] I never wanted you to see this. 我从不希望你看到这一切
[36:01] I’m so sorry, Violet… 我很抱歉 瓦奥莱特
[36:12] Detective, I want it noted that my client is here 警探 我希望你能意识到我的委托人
[36:14] on her own volition, and that your department 基于自己的意志来到这里 而你们
[36:16] hasn’t shown a shred of evidence that could link Ms. Langdon 却无法给出郎顿夫人与
[36:19] to the tragic murder of Travis Wanderly. 崔维斯·旺得利惨案有关的一丝证据
[36:22] We have the murder weapon, Counselor. 我们有凶器 法律顾问
[36:23] Well, it’s not mine. 那不是我的
[36:25] Whatever it is, it’s not mine. 无论那是什么 都不是我的
[36:27] I had nothing to do with it. 我与此案毫无瓜葛
[36:29] You are not going to hold me responsible 你不能因为我没犯的案
[36:31] for a crime I did not commit. 对我定罪
[36:45] Do you know this man? 你认识这个人吗
[36:47] He says he knows you. 他说他认识你
[36:49] He did? 他是这么说的吗
[36:51] What else did he say? 他还说了什么
[36:54] He says he killed Travis, alone. 他说他单枪匹马杀了崔维斯
[36:56] Says nobody else had anything to do with it. 他人与此案无关
[37:00] And you believed him. 你信了
[37:01] Well, he came in with the murder weapon. 他拿着凶器投案
[37:02] Described in detail what happened to the body. 详细描述了尸体处理的手法
[37:05] Details we’d never released to the public. 都是我们没有公开报道过的细节
[37:08] Since he said he knew you, I was hoping 既然你认识他 你能帮我们
[37:10] you would help us with the motive. 推测一下他的动机吗
[37:13] Can you tell us anything that might make sense? 你有任何合理的解释吗
[37:18] I’m sorry, Detective. 抱歉 警探
[37:20] I have no answers. 我一无所知
[37:23] I can only imagine that he confessed for one reason… 我只想得出他自首的原因
[37:31] …to pacify a guilty conscience. 良心难安
[37:41] So… 原来
[37:42] all this time, I thought I was protecting you. 这么久以来 我一直认为我在保护你
[37:46] But you were protecting me. 其实是你在一直保护我
[37:50] That’s all I ever wanted to do, 这是我自从第一次见到你后的
[37:52] since I first saw you. 唯一愿望
[37:57] So why’d you keep it a secret? 那你为何一直对我保密
[38:01] “Hi, I’m Tate. “你好 我是泰特
[38:02] “I’m dead. 我已经死了
[38:04] Wanna hook up?” 想和我交往吗”
[38:07] I don’t think so. 这开场白可不好
[38:12] I still don’t remember dying. 对于临死时的场景毫无印象
[38:16] Do you? 你呢
[38:17] Nope. 不
[38:21] What happens now? 接下来我们做什么
[38:23] You draw a card, and then discard. 抽牌 丢牌
[38:26] No, I mean… like, how’s it going to be? 不 我是说 我们的未来会是怎样
[38:31] Just like this. 就是这样
[38:33] Like it’s always been. 与我们的过去没什么不同
[38:37] It’s you and me. 你和我
[38:38] Together for always. 携手到地老天荒
[39:34] Hello, Constance. 你好 康丝坦斯
[39:35] Thanks for coming to see me. 谢谢你来探监
[39:36] What do you want? 你想要什么
[39:37] I just wanted to see you. 我只想要见见你
[39:40] One last time. 见你最后一面
[39:42] I wanted to take the image of you 我想让你的倩影
[39:44] with me into my captivity. 陪伴我的铁窗生活
[39:48] Well, take a good look. 那就好好看看
[39:51] It’s the last time you’re ever gonna see me. 这会是你最后一次见到我
[39:53] I know. 我知道
[39:54] They’re sending me out of state to serve my sentence. 我将被遣往其他州服刑
[39:56] Illinois. 伊利诺伊州
[39:58] Though I understand that the penitentiary there 不过我记得那里的监狱
[40:00] has a very fine theater program. 有很好的戏剧课程
[40:02] Well, you’ll finally have that captive audience 那你终于能找到梦寐以求的
[40:05] you’ve always dreamed of. 为你”俘获”的观众了
[40:09] Aren’t you going to ask me why, Constance? 你不问我原因吗 康丝坦斯
[40:12] Why what? 什么的原因
[40:13] Why did I confess to a crime we both know I didn’t commit? 为何我对一项我没犯过的案认罪
[40:17] I have long stopped asking why the mad do mad things. 我早就学会不问怪人为何爱作怪了
[40:23] But if you thought you were protecting me, 但如果你认为你在保护我
[40:26] then you’re a bigger fool than I ever took you for. 那你就比我想得还傻
[40:29] No, I have no illusion that you need protecting. 不 我知道你不需要保护
[40:34] From me, or any man. 不需要我的 或者任何男人的保护
[40:37] No. No, this is about me. 不 不 这只和我有关
[40:39] I need to pay 我需要为
[40:43] for my crimes, Constance. 我的罪孽还债 康丝坦斯
[40:45] All of them. 我所有的罪孽
[40:46] Well, it looks like you’re going to get your wish. 看来你心想事成了
[40:49] You’re going to die in here, you know that, don’t you? 你会死在这里的 你知道的 对吧
[40:52] I don’t mind. 我不介意
[40:54] I can take it. 我能承受得起
[40:56] I can endure it all… 如果你说出那三个字的话
[40:58] if you’ll just say those words. 我将默默忍受一切
[41:06] I know you loved me once, Constance. 我知道你曾经爱过我 康丝坦斯
[41:09] Just say it… 只要你说出那三个字
[41:11] and I can face whatever may come. 我就欣然面对一切
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme