Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] No. No. 不 不
[00:38] This is wrong. 不对头
[00:40] It’s all wrong. 全都不对头
[00:48] Who are you? 你是谁
[00:50] What did you do to my house, my belongings? 你对我的房子 我的东西做了些什么
[00:52] I’m terribly confused. 我现在十分困惑
[00:55] These things aren’t mine. 这些玩意不是我的
[00:57] These furnishing, the fabrics– they’re cheap. 这些家具 这面料 廉价低俗
[01:03] Vulgar. 粗俗至极
[01:05] They’ve picked the flesh off my beautiful home 抽丝剥茧般把这房子美妙的内饰换走
[01:07] and left the skeleton, the bare bones. 只剩骨架般的空壳 赤裸不堪
[01:15] How can I comfort you? 我该如何安抚你
[01:20] My baby. 我的孩子
[01:23] Where’s my baby? 我的孩子在哪儿
[01:25] Is that what you want, a baby? 你内心渴望的 是孩子吗
[01:28] Yes. 是的
[01:31] I just want my baby. 我只想要我的宝宝
[01:56] I thought I told you to throw that thing away. 我记得让你把这东西扔了
[01:59] Oh, you’re not talking? 不打算说话
[02:03] You really want to go for round two, huh? 你还要来第二回合
[02:22] I love you. 我爱你
[02:25] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[03:49] I’m not crazy. She was here. 我神志清醒 她真的来过
[03:52] She was here looking at everything, 她来这里仔细参观
[03:54] going on about 嘟囔着
[03:55] butterfly wings and-and the Tiffany glass, 蝴蝶翅膀 蒂凡尼玻璃
[03:57] as if she built the house herself. 如同亲手建造一般娓娓道来
[03:59] She must’ve had a granddaughter. 一定是她的孙女
[04:00] Marcy, you were on the same murder tour I was on. 玛西 咱俩一起参加的”凶宅之旅”
[04:03] He said she killed herself and her only child was dead. 导游说 她开枪自杀 且独子早逝
[04:08] They do say we all have a doppelganger, Mrs. Harmon. 民间传说每人都有一个”二重身” 哈蒙夫人
[04:10] It feels as if someone is trying to make me feel 感觉是有人试图想让我觉得
[04:13] like I’m crazy. 自己疯了
[04:14] Oh, Lord. 上帝啊
[04:16] Moira, how about a calming cup of tea for Mrs. Harmon? 莫伊拉 给哈蒙太太倒杯安神茶
[04:19] Don’t patronize me, Marcy. 别瞎哄我 玛西
[04:21] In fact, there is someone who wants my husband, 事实上 还真有人对我丈夫趋之若鹜
[04:23] who wants my life. 对我的生活虎视眈眈
[04:24] You know, cousin Helen went paranoid 你看 我表妹海伦怀二胎的时候
[04:26] when she was pregnant with her second. 特别爱疑神疑鬼
[04:28] She imagined the stuffed animals in the nursery dancing 她幻想育婴室里的毛绒玩具
[04:31] to some dreadful African drumbeat. 跟着可怕的非洲鼓点跳舞
[04:33] She thought they were enacting voodoo on her. 她以为它们在对她施巫毒法术
[04:36] We got her hormones straightened out, 我们调和她紊乱的激素
[04:38] and she was right back on the happy track in no time. 她便立马气定神闲过着快活的小日子去了
[04:41] There are things in this world 理性的头脑并非能
[04:42] that can’t be explained by the rational mind. 解释世间所有事物
[04:44] I’d love to spend the day debating the supernatural, 我倒是愿意花上一整天争论超自然现象
[04:47] but I’ve got to pop by Mr. Escandarian’s office. 但我得去造访艾斯卡达里安先生办公室
[04:50] He’s not answering my calls. 他不回我的电话
[04:51] And if we don’t open escrow, you’re going to have 再不进入过户环节 你就要遇到
[04:53] a bigger problem than your little ghost story. 比这鬼故事更棘手的大麻烦
[04:58] Or do we think he’s a ghost, too? 还是说 那家伙也是个幽灵
[05:01] Marcy. 玛西
[05:04] I for one believe in things unseen. 我个人相信鬼魂的存在
[05:06] Who knows, Mrs. Harmon? 谁说的准啊 哈蒙夫人
[05:09] We’re all just lost souls, aren’t we? 任谁不是迷失的灵魂 是吧
[05:13] Maybe I am going crazy. 或许我真是疯了
[05:14] I feel like I’m going crazy. 感觉我快要疯了
[05:17] I feel like I’m going to break into a million pieces. 感觉自己快要破碎成上百万快
[05:19] He’s cheating. I can tell. 他出轨了 我看得出来
[05:21] How? 你怎能肯定
[05:23] He’s weird. He’s gotten weird. 他很奇怪 最近变得很奇怪
[05:25] Weird how? 怎么个奇怪法
[05:26] Weird. 就是奇怪呀
[05:28] About money, about the renovations, 关于钱 关于房子的重新装修
[05:30] weird about having a baby. 关于要小孩 什么都奇怪
[05:32] I’m not sure he even wants one anymore. 我都不确定他是否想要个孩子了
[05:34] Every time I bring up the subject of 每次只要我一提把育婴室
[05:35] a color scheme for the nursery, he changes the subject. 粉刷五颜六色 他便一转话锋
[05:38] I don’t know why you insist on 我不懂你为何非要
[05:39] torturing him with your swatches. 拿些颜色板来折磨他
[05:41] The point is, I go out of my way to make him feel included, 重点是 我使出浑身解数让他有参与感
[05:44] but he’s distant, distracted. 可他就是淡漠疏远 心不在焉
[05:46] He’s even been sleepwalking. 他最近甚至开始梦游了
[05:47] Okay, Chad. 好吧 查德
[05:49] None of this is exactly evidence of infidelity. 这些都不能切实证明他有外遇
[05:53] No. 是不能
[05:54] But what I found on his computer is. 但我在他电脑上的发现能证明
[05:57] He usually logs off; this time he didn’t. 他从来都会注销下线 但这一次没有
[06:00] He’s been carrying on a truly vile online relationship 他最近与一个在自称”丛林野吉4322″的
[06:04] with some S&M freak who calls himself “JungleJim4322.” 重口S&M货玩一段下贱的网恋
[06:09] I can’t even believe he types those words, 真不敢相信那些话是他亲手打的
[06:11] let alone does those things. 更别提做的那些事
[06:14] It’s completely humiliating. 真心让人觉得羞耻
[06:15] Look, Pat’s obviously got some interests 很明显 帕特拥有一些
[06:18] that he doesn’t feel free sharing with you. 他无法随心与你分享的兴致爱好
[06:21] Now, if you don’t want to end up sharing him, 现在 你要是不想让他出轨
[06:24] then you need to make a preemptive strike. 你需要先发制人
[06:27] What do you mean? 什么意思
[06:27] I mean you have to fight. 你要奋起反击
[06:29] Pat’s a great guy, Chad, 帕特挺棒的 查德
[06:31] worth fighting for. 值得你为之反抗
[06:32] And if that means that you have to fight 如果这意味着你需要
[06:34] with a cat-o’-nine-tails 挥舞小皮鞭
[06:35] and some titty clamps, 两点夹衣夹
[06:37] well, then, brother, you better gear up. 那么 哥们 你最好速战速决
[06:41] Mike’s Spikes makes this stainless steel ball stretcher. MS公司制造的这个不锈钢蛋蛋延长器
[06:45] Spikes are fully adjustable. 尖钉完全可调节
[06:48] The Ultimate Asslock– also known as the Apple of Anguish. 终极肛锁 通常熟知为”愤怒的苹果”
[06:52] Is, uh, any of this working for you? 有没有什么感兴趣的
[06:55] I don’t, I don’t like pain, so… 我不 疼痛感不是我的菜…
[06:58] Okay. 好吧
[06:59] Maybe we start with a simple pair of handcuffs. 也许可以从手铐开始
[07:03] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[07:04] Um, my boyfriend has been in these chat rooms. 我男友最近经常光顾这类聊天室
[07:09] That’s always how it starts. 重口之路都是这么开始的
[07:11] Is he dominant or submissive? 他是主是奴
[07:14] I don’t know 我不知道
[07:16] I’m usually the one who calls the shots. 一般都是我负责满足他
[07:19] Then maybe he wants to be the dom 或许他想换个口味
[07:21] for a change. 主攻一回
[07:23] Well, that’s interesting. 这倒有趣
[07:24] I never thought of that. 我从没这么想过
[07:25] Every relationship’s a power play, with or without the props. 无论有道具与否 每段感情都有强有弱
[07:30] What about a muzzle? 口套怎么样
[07:32] He’s forever telling me I talk too much. 他总是说我废话太多
[07:35] The muzzle’s good. 口套很不错
[07:37] But if you’re feeling brave, 你若是够大胆
[07:39] I got just the thing. 我有件绝妙的装扮
[07:47] The hood’s fully detachable, 头罩完全可拆卸
[07:49] and the harness has anchor points for bondage. 外套为奴役准备有定位点
[07:52] Forgive me, um, I don’t get any of this. 抱歉 我完全不懂你的意思
[07:56] At all. 一点都不懂
[07:56] The point of the suit is to dehumanize the submissive, 这件外套意图视将奴仆失人性化
[08:00] turn him into a rubber sex toy. 将其刻画为橡胶性玩具
[08:02] Why don’t you try it on? 穿上试试感觉吧
[08:05] Oh, no, no. 不 不
[08:06] I-I don’t think I have the body for that. 我的身材可不够好
[08:08] You wouldn’t believe how slimming it is. 它的塑身效果会令你难以置信
[08:10] Especially in black. 特别是衬上这黑色
[08:12] Get the suit. 买了它吧
[08:13] If it doesn’t work out, 如果没有效果
[08:14] you can always wear it for Halloween. 万圣节就不用买戏服了
[08:17] I do love Halloween. 我倒是超爱万圣节
[08:19] And it is right around the corner. 而且万圣节就快到了
[08:44] Decided to go as a sausage for Halloween this year? 你今年万圣节打算扮成香肠吗
[08:56] Dude, I’m in the middle of this. 伙计 我现在忙着呢
[09:02] I’m serious. 别闹了
[09:03] I hate how that feels against my skin. 我讨厌这材质碰着皮肤的感觉
[09:05] Take it off, so we can watch Rachel Zoe 脱下来 我可不想边看蕾切尔·左伊
[09:07] without me worrying about you passing out. 边担心你昏过去
[09:12] Why are you being such an asshole? 你干么这副混蛋样
[09:15] This turns you on. 这样让你性奋了
[09:17] I know it does. 我知道你好这口
[09:18] Seriously, Chad, depressing sex is even more depressing 说真的 查德 过犹不及
[09:21] when you try so hard. 性只会越发压抑
[09:25] Who is JungleJim4322@yahoo.com? 雅虎邮箱”丛林野吉4322″这人是谁
[09:29] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:30] Stop lying! 别撒谎了
[09:31] The lying is worse! 只会越描越黑
[09:32] First my phone, now my e-mail? 先是电话账单 现在又查我的邮箱
[09:33] Have you ever met up with him? 你是否和他见过面
[09:34] Because if you brought disease into this house, 你要是敢染上些淋病梅毒回这家
[09:36] – I swear to God… – No, never! -我发誓… -不 从没有
[09:39] And jerking off with a guy online isn’t cheating. 视频激情不算是出轨
[09:42] I want you to get out. Go! 你给我滚出去 快滚
[09:43] Stay at some Motel 6; it’s all you can afford. 找个你能付得起的汽车旅馆去
[09:46] You know what, I changed my mind. 知道吗 我改变主意了
[09:48] Leave the suit on. 别换衣服了
[09:49] It’s appropriate considering how much of a little bitch you are. 这衣服真心配你那小婊子劲儿
[09:51] I wanted to have a baby with you! 我本想和你共同养个孩子
[09:54] Why are you doing this to me?! 你为何这样对我
[09:55] The house, decorating– I hate it! 我不喜欢这房子 我不喜欢装修
[09:58] It’s no wonder I don’t want to stick my dick in you anymore! 我再也不想插你 这一点也不奇怪
[10:03] You know what? 知道吗
[10:03] Go find JungleJim. 去找你的”丛林野吉”
[10:06] See if he’ll redo every bathroom in this house 看他会不会按照你那暴发户般的审美要求
[10:08] to your exact, nouveau riche specifications. 重新装饰这房子的每一间浴室
[10:11] What are you going to do when we lose it? 要是我们破产了 你该怎么办
[10:14] What are you going to hold over my head 等银行来收款 夺走这一切
[10:16] when the bank comes and takes this place away from us? 你又要拿什么来威胁我
[10:21] You don’t think I read our bills? 你以为我没看过账单吗
[10:23] Our statements? 还有银行结算单
[10:31] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[10:31] Out. 出去
[10:32] And for the record, I like leather, not latex. 声明一下 我喜欢皮革 不是乳胶
[10:58] Good God, woman, you’ve got to knock this shit off. 上帝啊 姐们儿 你得振作起来
[11:02] I beg your pardon. 你说什么
[11:03] The crying. 别哭了
[11:04] You got to get it under control. 你要学会控制
[11:06] You’re making me nuts. 你快把我逼疯了
[11:08] I’m very confused. 我特别困惑
[11:09] What are you doing in my house? 你在我的房子里做什么
[11:10] I am stuck here like the others. 我和他们一样被困在这儿了
[11:12] Like you. 你也是
[11:14] We died in here, 我们死在这房子里
[11:15] and for whatever reason, we can’t leave. 不知为何 我们无法离开
[11:17] What are you implying? 你在暗示什么
[11:18] That… that you’re dead? 你… 你已经死了吗
[11:21] I’m not implying it; I’m saying it. 我可不是暗示 我是陈述事实
[11:23] Yeah, dead. 是的 死了
[11:24] Dead as disco. 死翘翘了
[11:25] I… I don’t understand. 我…我不明白
[11:32] Of course you don’t, honey. 你当然不明白 亲爱的
[11:33] But you’re not the only one. 但你并不孤独
[11:36] There are other souls trapped in here. 还有其他鬼魂困在这儿
[11:39] Innocent, beautiful souls, 纯洁无辜 美丽的灵魂
[11:42] who never knew malice or anger. 不怨不怒 心地善良的灵魂
[11:45] It’s not fair that they’re trapped in a place like this. 被困于此对他们真是太不公平了
[11:49] It’s heartbreaking. 令人心碎
[11:51] Then there are others who are just in on the game. 而却有其他人 游戏人间
[11:53] They’re bitches. 十足的婊子
[11:54] I don’t like you. 我不喜欢你
[11:56] I don’t like your type. 你这类型不人喜欢
[11:58] You’re cheap and horrible and not half the lady Madame is. 下贱糟糕 无德无品
[12:02] Why you insist on hurting her is only a 你始终企图伤害她
[12:04] reflection of your low character and lack of breeding. 只是你品性败坏缺乏教养的表现
[12:07] Oh, don’t act all high and mighty with me, you old bat. 别一副耻高气昂的样子对我 你个老妈子
[12:10] I saw you feed her raw brains. 我看到你喂她吃生脑子
[12:12] That was for her benefit– 那是为了给她补充营养
[12:13] to ensure the health of her unborn babies. 保证她怀中胎儿的健康
[12:18] Oops. Guess you’ll have to clean that up, huh? 糟糕 看来你得把碎玻璃渣清扫干净
[12:21] We linger here with the living. 我们与生还者同一屋檐下 苟延残喘
[12:23] No rest for them, no rest for us. 无休无止 毫不间断
[12:28] It’s this place. 就是这地方
[12:31] It has a hold on us. 它困住了我们
[12:34] But that’s not all. 但远没那么简单
[12:36] There’s a power in it. 它蕴含着一股力量
[12:38] A power we can use. 我们可加以利用的力量
[12:40] We can make ourselves unknown. 我们可以遁形游走
[12:51] And when we really need it, we can make ourselves known. 而一旦需要 我们又可显形行动
[12:55] And I have such a need. 我需要这力量
[12:56] Sometimes I vibrate with such rage, it terrifies me. 有时我因胸中怒火而震愤 连我自己也吓着了
[13:01] I act out. 我便付之行动
[13:04] You know, my wife Constance has quite the temper. 你知道 我妻子康丝坦斯是个暴脾气
[13:07] If she catches us, we… 她要是抓住咱俩…
[13:08] Yeah, but she never does. 是 但她从未发现过
[13:23] If we’re supposed to fix our issues, we never can. 或许我们该将问题化解 但从未成功
[13:29] Hey. You want anything from the kitchen? 想吃点什么东西
[13:30] It doesn’t stick. 总不能持久下去
[13:36] What you’re saying is madness. 你在说些什么胡话
[13:39] I’m not dead. 我没有死
[13:40] Then how do you explain this, sweetheart? 那这个你要作何解释 甜心
[13:46] What… 那…
[13:49] What is that? 那是什么
[13:51] Looks to me like an exit wound. 我看着像是子弹穿口
[13:54] My guess is you ate a bullet. 我猜你是含枪自杀
[13:56] And by the looks of those clothes, it was a long time ago. 看你的装束打扮 估计是很久以前的事了
[13:58] Why would I do such a thing? 我为何要做这般傻事
[14:04] Was it because of my baby? 是因为我的孩子吗
[14:09] Where’s my baby? 我的孩子在哪儿
[14:11] Did you lose your baby? 你失去了你的孩子吗
[14:12] Yes. 是的
[14:13] Yes. 是这样
[14:15] I lost mine, too. 我也失去了我的孩子
[14:17] It was never born. 我那未出生的宝宝
[14:19] It’s in the backyard with the rest of me. 与我的残骸都埋在了后院
[14:20] – It’s not fair. – No, it’s not. -不公平 -不 太不公平
[14:23] How come she gets to have two and we don’t get to have any? 我们一个孩子都没有 她凭什么就有两个
[14:25] – Who? – The bitch that stole your house. -谁 -偷走你房子的那个婊子
[14:28] Vivien. 维维安
[14:29] She already has a daughter. 她已经有个女儿
[14:31] And what do we have? 而我们又拥有什么呢
[14:33] Heartache. 满心伤痛
[14:38] She’s having twins, you know? 她怀的是双胞胎 知道吗
[14:40] We should take those babies. 我们该抢走那两个宝宝
[14:42] One for you, one for me. 一个给你 一个给我
[14:46] We could do that? 我们能那么做吗
[14:47] We’ll have to. 不行也得行
[14:50] After all, they’ve got to have mothers. 毕竟 孩子不能没有妈妈
[14:54] You can’t raise a baby in the loony bin. 精神病院里可不能养孩子
[15:08] You’re just tired. 你只是累了
[15:21] Violet? 瓦奥莱特
[15:48] Hello? 有人吗
[16:14] Who did that? 是谁干的
[17:25] What the hell did you do? 你他妈干了些什么
[18:21] He’s dead. 他死了
[18:25] This is wrong. 不对头
[18:26] It’s all wrong. 全都不对头
[18:32] Who are you? 你是谁
[18:35] What did you do to my house? My belongings? 你对我的房子 我的东西做了些什么
[18:38] I know you’ve suffered a long time. 我知道你一直在煎熬
[18:41] I’m here to help you. 我是来帮你的
[18:42] I need my baby. Where’s my baby? 我要我的孩子 我的孩子在哪
[18:44] They were fighting and decided not to make one. 他们争吵打闹 决定不要孩子了
[18:47] But maybe now a new family will move in 或许会新搬来一家人
[18:49] and they can give you what you want. 他们能满足你的愿望
[18:52] Yes. 是的
[18:54] A baby. 孩子
[18:55] I just… I want my baby. 我只是…想要我的孩子
[19:12] You want to play? 你要玩游戏吗
[19:15] Come out. 出来吧
[19:16] I won’t hurt you. 我不会伤害你
[19:20] Who are you talking to? 你在和谁说话
[19:21] No one. 没人
[19:24] Come upstairs. 上楼来
[19:25] There’s something we need to discuss. 有些事我们要讨论下
[19:27] A discussion? Oh, shit. 讨论 妈的
[19:29] I just got off the phone with Mrs. Levinson. 我刚和莱文森老师通过电话
[19:31] Violet, you haven’t been in school in two weeks. 瓦奥莱特 你有两周没去上学了
[19:35] What is going on? 出什么事了
[19:38] I don’t like it. 我不喜欢上学
[19:39] It’s boring, and they bully me. 太无聊了 他们还欺负我
[19:41] What does that mean? 什么意思
[19:43] That is so you. 你就是这副德行
[19:44] Some kids say they’re bullied 每当小孩子抱怨被欺负了
[19:46] and their parents just pull them right out. 他们的父母总会安抚宽慰
[19:47] You ask me to define bullying. 你却要我解释什么叫欺负
[19:49] Have you told your mom about this? 你告诉你妈妈这些事了吗
[19:51] How is it that a big, fancy shrink 您作为鼎鼎大名的心理医生
[19:53] hasn’t noticed that his wife has totally lost her shit? 竟然没注意到你老婆最近神志恍惚
[19:58] Violet, look at me. 瓦奥莱特 看着我
[20:01] Look at me. 看着我
[20:03] What’s going on with her? 她出什么事了
[20:05] Well, when she’s not in bed 一旦她从床上起来
[20:07] or worrying about absolutely everything, 或是对一切充满担忧以外
[20:09] she’s eating raw brains. 她就开始吃生脑子
[20:10] Maybe she thinks the twins are stealing hers, 也许她以为怀中双胞胎偷走了她的脑子
[20:12] ’cause that’s kind of how it seems. 至少看起来是这样
[20:16] Well, it sounds like, um, 这听起来
[20:18] your mom is depressed 你妈妈很沮丧压抑
[20:19] and you’re feeling very alone and isolated. 你感觉孤立无援
[20:22] This isn’t about me. 重点不再在于我
[20:24] I’m saying Mom’s crazy and it’s your fault. 重点是妈妈快疯了 而这归咎于你
[20:26] You drove her crazy. 是你把她逼疯的
[20:28] You’re a cheater. 你背着她出轨
[20:29] Young girls, old ladies with feather dusters. 年轻女孩 拿着鸡毛掸子的老太婆
[20:32] You’re so weird and pathetic, 你口味诡异 而又悲哀
[20:33] I’m surprised you haven’t gone after me. 你没对我下手我还真奇怪
[20:34] I’m still your father. Do not talk to me like that. 我好歹还是你父亲 说话放尊重些
[20:36] I don’t have anything more to say anyway. 反正我也无话可说了
[20:37] Session’s over. 治疗结束了
[20:40] Violet. 瓦奥莱特
[20:50] Madame, are you all right? 夫人 你还好吗
[20:53] It’s my own fault. 都是我的错
[20:54] I… 我…
[20:56] I read labels on everything, 我会阅读所有东西的标签
[20:59] and then, when it really counted, 而一旦真有必要时
[21:00] I just… I just followed directions blindly. 我只会…只会盲从指示
[21:03] My doctor gave me a prescription last week 我的医生上周给我开了个处方
[21:05] for a drug for nausea, and… 是些治疗呕吐的药 然后…
[21:09] I just checked it on the Internet, and it says 我刚才在网上查了一下 上面说
[21:12] that it can cause fever and seizures and, um… 它有发烧 痉挛的副作用
[21:18] vision changes. 还会产生幻觉
[21:21] That’s the only explanation. 这是唯一的解释
[21:24] For what, Madame? 关于什么的解释 夫人
[21:25] For all the crazy stuff that’s been happening. 最近发生的所有疯狂之事的解释
[21:29] And my doctor never even told me about the side effects. 而那医生竟然从未告诉我药有副作用
[21:33] Doctors are charlatans. 医生都是骗子
[21:38] My mind is playing tricks on me, Moira. 我的心神在作弄我 莫伊拉
[21:42] I’m literally seeing things. 我亲眼看到些东西
[21:50] There, there, Madame. 放松 没事的 夫人
[21:53] You just need a good cry. 你需要的是好好大哭一场
[21:55] Sometimes it’s the best possible thing. 眼泪有时是绝佳良药
[22:01] And everybody thinks I’m crazy. 所有人都认为我疯了
[22:04] I know Ben does. I know it. 我知道本以为我疯了 我清楚
[22:07] And I’ve been too embarrassed to call Luke. 我又不好意思给卢克打电话
[22:10] That’s what men do. 男人都这德行
[22:13] They make you think you’re crazy 他们让你以为自己疯了
[22:14] so they can have their fun. 那样他们倒有乐子了
[22:16] Haven’t you read The Yellow Wallpaper 你没有读过夏洛特·帕金斯·吉尔曼写的
[22:18] by Charlotte Perkins Gilman? 《黄色墙纸》吗
[22:20] No. 没有
[22:21] Her husband, a doctor, 她的丈夫 一位医生
[22:23] locks her away in the upstairs bedroom 把她锁在楼上一个卧室里
[22:26] to recuperate 想使其
[22:27] from a slight hysterical tendency. 从轻微癔病中恢复神志
[22:30] Staring at the yellow wallpaper day after day… 日复一日盯着那黄色墙纸
[22:35] she begins to hallucinate that there are women 她开始产生幻觉 认为有女人
[22:37] trapped in the pattern. 被困在那墙纸图案里
[22:39] Half-mad, 半疯半醒
[22:41] she scrapes off the wallpaper to set the women free. 她刮下墙纸 以解放那些女人
[22:45] When her husband finally unlocks the door, 等她丈夫终于打开卧室门
[22:48] he finds her circling the room, touching the wallpaper, 他发现她绕着房间 抚摸着墙纸
[22:52] whispering, “I finally got out of here.” 轻声道”我终于逃出去了”
[22:57] Since the beginning of time, 自盘古开天地以来
[23:00] men find excuses to lock women away. 男人总找借口将女子束之高阁
[23:04] They make up diseases, 胡乱编造些疾病
[23:06] like hysteria. 比如说癔病
[23:10] Do you know where that word comes from? 你知道这个词是从何而来的吗
[23:11] No. 不知道
[23:13] The Greek word for uterus. 希腊语中的”子宫”演化而来
[23:17] In the second century, 公元第二个世纪
[23:18] they thought it was caused by sexual deprivation. 人们本以为是因性生活缺乏而导致
[23:21] And the only possible cure was hysterical paroxysm. 唯一的治疗手段便是阵发性歇斯底里
[23:27] Orgasms. 高潮病
[23:29] Doctors… 医生们
[23:31] would masturbate women in their office, 在其办公室为女性手淫使她们致高潮
[23:35] and call it medicine. 这就算治疗的药了
[23:37] I had no idea. 我完全不知道
[23:39] It was a hundred years ago, but we’re no better off today. 数百年前的事了 到现在也没有更好的法子
[23:43] Men are still inventing ways to drive women over the edge. 男人仍是想方设法逼着女人使其癫狂
[23:49] Look at you and Mr. Harmon– 看看你和哈蒙医生
[23:51] cheating on you and leaving you here, 背叛你 然后弃你于不顾
[23:54] pregnant with twins, alone, 孤身一人 怀着双胞胎
[23:55] to care for your truant teenage daughter. 还要照顾那旷课的青春期女儿
[23:58] Any woman would lose her mind. 任哪个女人不被逼疯
[24:02] May I speak freely, Mrs. Harmon? 我能斗胆说句实话吗 哈蒙夫人
[24:05] Yes. 可以
[24:06] You are not crazy. 你没有疯
[24:09] And the strange things you are experiencing, 你所经历的怪异之事
[24:12] I’m afraid it’s not the drugs. 恐怕不是药物所致
[24:15] I’ve never said this to any of my employers 因为担心会失去他们的信任 丢了饭碗
[24:18] for fear of losing their trust or my job– 我从未对任何雇主坦露过实情
[24:22] but this house is possessed. 这房子富有魔力
[24:25] Things break, disappear. 物品无故打碎 或是消失
[24:28] Doors open for no reason. 房门无缘无故打开
[24:30] There are spirits here. 房子里充满了魂灵
[24:31] Malevolent spirits. 心怀鬼胎的灵魂
[24:33] Mrs. Harmon, please hear me. 哈蒙太太 要相信我说的
[24:36] You need to get out while you still can. 趁你还陷入未深 赶紧离开吧
[24:40] I fear for you if you don’t. 再不离开 我就要为你担忧至极了
[24:45] Violet… 瓦奥莱特
[24:46] Violet, wake up. 瓦奥莱特 醒醒
[24:47] We’re leaving this house tonight. 我们今晚就离开这房子
[24:49] – We’re going to Aunt Jo’s. – What?! -我们去投奔你娇姨妈 -什么
[24:51] We’re not spending another night here. Now! 一晚都不在这里多待了 快动身
[25:20] We don’t have to be prisoners to this house anymore. 我们无需再做这凶宅的囚徒了
[25:23] Excuse me, ma’am. 抱歉 女士
[25:24] – I’m hurt, and I need some help. – Oh, my God… -我受伤了 能帮帮我吗 – 天呐
[25:27] I know you bitches. 我认得这俩婊子
[25:28] Go, Vi! Go! 快跑 小瓦 快跑
[25:31] Go! 快
[25:44] I can’t believe you were trying to take 真不敢相信你打算带我女儿
[25:46] my daughter out of state. 离开加州
[25:47] I won’t let you do it, Vivien. 你休想 维维安
[25:48] I will not allow you to separate Violet from me, 你别想把瓦奥莱特 或是两个宝宝
[25:51] or those babies. 从我身旁分开
[25:52] You’re missing the point, Ben. 你没有理解重点 本
[25:53] The people who tried to murder 上回那帮想谋杀
[25:55] your wife and your daughter 你老婆女儿的人
[25:57] were here last night. 昨晚又回来了
[25:58] The police say there was no evidence of anyone 警方称车上没有人出现过的
[26:00] – in that car! – I know what the police said! -证据 -我知道警方说了些什么
[26:01] They don’t even think they’re in California! 警方都不认为他们仍在加州
[26:03] There was a report of a similar home invasion 威斯康辛州最近有一起相似的入室行窃
[26:05] – in Wisconsin! – They were six inches from my face, Ben! -的报案 -他们离我仅几英寸之遥 本
[26:08] You’ve never fully dealt with this. 这种事情你从未处理好过
[26:11] It makes sense that, in times of stress, 这是合情合理的 你压力过大
[26:13] you would feel this way, Vivien. 便产生幻觉 维维安
[26:14] I swear to Christ, if you’re about 我发誓 你若是要
[26:15] to diagnose me with post-traumatic shock syndrome, 以创伤后休克症候群征来诊断我
[26:17] I am gonna bash your goddamn face in! 我他妈非要扇你两大嘴巴子
[26:19] Fine. 好的
[26:22] Let’s discuss the brain eating. 那就说说吃脑子的事
[26:23] Let’s talk about the dangers of ingesting raw organs. 咱说说生食器官存在的危险性
[26:28] Mad cow disease, Vivien. 会染上疯牛病 维维安
[26:29] Have you ever heard of that? 这你知道吗
[26:31] If you don’t believe me, go talk to your daughter. 你不信任我 问你女儿去
[26:34] Violet was there, too. 我奥莱特也在场
[26:49] Did it hurt? 疼吗
[26:51] The first time usually does. 头一回总会疼的
[26:54] No. 不疼
[26:56] It was intense. 紧张刺激倒是真的
[26:58] For me, too. 我也这么觉得
[27:00] You really are here… aren’t you? 你真的在这儿 是吧
[27:05] Of course. 当然
[27:06] I’ll always be here, if that’s what you want. 你若愿意 我会永远在这儿陪你
[27:12] They’ll always be here, too, won’t they? 他们也一直会在这儿 不是吗
[27:14] The– whatever– others. 无论他们是什么东西
[27:16] They can’t hurt us, Violet. 他们不能伤害咱俩 瓦奥莱特
[27:18] Those freaks who tried to kill me and my mom. 想伤害我和我妈妈的变态们
[27:21] They’re dead, aren’t they? 他们死了 不是吗
[27:23] We saw them outside last night. 我们昨晚在外面看到他们了
[27:25] My mom’s totally freaked out. 我妈妈彻底吓坏了
[27:27] She thinks they’re back to finish what they started. 她以为他们是回来继续折磨我们
[27:29] I mean, she called the police and my dad rushed over. 她报了警 我爸爸火速冲回来
[27:31] They’re just trying to scare you. 他们只是想吓你们
[27:33] – That’s all they can do now. – I wish I could tell my mom that. -他们只能如此 -真希望能这么安慰妈妈
[27:36] You can’t. You can’t. 你不能 不能告诉她
[27:39] You can’t, Violet. 不能说出去 瓦奥莱特
[27:41] If you tell anyone what we know, 你若是向他们坦白我们的所知道的情况
[27:42] they’ll say you’re crazy. 他们会说你疯了
[27:44] They’ll want to lock you up. 他们会把你关起来的
[27:45] They’ll try to take you away from here. 他们会把你从这里带走
[27:48] We never see each other again. 我们就再也不能相见
[27:49] Violet! Can you come downstairs? 瓦奥莱特 能下楼来吗
[27:52] – Coming! – You know what? -就来了 -知道吗
[27:53] You can’t force us to stay in California. 你不能逼我们留在加州
[27:55] You can’t, ’cause I am getting out of this house. 你不能 我要搬出去
[27:57] I am booking us tickets to Florida. 我订了两张去佛罗里达州的票
[27:59] I’ll go to the courts, if I have to. 若有必要 我可以上法庭
[28:00] You’re mentally unstable, Vivien. 你的精神不稳定 维维安
[28:03] You’re seeing things. 产生幻想
[28:04] I’m seeing things. 我是看见东西了
[28:06] You mean, the way you were seeing 你是说 像你一样
[28:08] your little ten-year-old mistress? 掉进黄毛小丫头的温柔乡吗
[28:10] You’re being stupid. 你在无理取闹
[28:13] The only stupid thing that I did 我唯一做的傻事就是
[28:14] was not changing the alarm code 在我将你扫地出门后
[28:16] after I kicked your ass out of here. 没有换掉警报密码
[28:18] Did you give it to her? 你是不是告诉了她
[28:19] Is that how she’s been getting in here? 所以她才能出入自由
[28:20] Vivien, you’re coming unhinged. 维维安 你快精神错乱了
[28:22] You never stopped seeing her. 你从未停止去见她
[28:23] You went to Boston to see her, 你去波士顿是为了见她
[28:27] and one of your patients attacked us. 你其中一个病人还攻击我们
[28:30] Jesus, Ben! 上帝啊 本
[28:32] What the hell are you saying? 你他妈在胡说什么
[28:33] Did you plan this whole thing with your little whore? 你是和那小婊子串通一气吧
[28:35] – Did you plan to gaslight me? – Oh, my God… -你打算拿煤气毒死我吗 -老天呐
[28:38] To get rid of me, so she could come in and take my place? 那样好摆脱我 她便堂而皇之转为正室
[28:40] This is crazy talk, Vivien. 你在说疯话 维维安
[28:48] What is this? 这是什么
[28:49] Where did you get that? 你从哪拿到的
[28:49] It was put somewhere so that I would see it. 放在那明摆着就是想让我看见
[28:52] Did you tell her about our kinky night? 你告诉了她咱俩的重口之夜吗
[28:54] You put it on for her? 你是否也为她穿过
[28:56] Put it on?! 穿这个
[28:58] I threw this out months ago. 几个月前我就把它丢了
[29:01] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[29:06] Honey, would you please just 亲爱的 麻烦你
[29:08] tell your dad about last night? 告诉你爸昨晚发生的事
[29:10] Go on, honey. 说吧 亲爱的
[29:11] It’s okay. 没关系
[29:14] I saw Mom really upset. 我看到妈妈特别沮丧
[29:18] Just tell him what you saw; 就如实说出来 你看到什么
[29:20] what you told the police. 你如何向警察诉说的
[29:24] I told them what I thought you wanted me to tell them. 我以为你就是想让我那么告诉他们
[29:28] I didn’t see anything. 我什么都没看见
[29:29] Violet…! 瓦奥莱特
[29:32] I’m sorry, Mom. 很抱歉 妈妈
[29:34] I don’t know what you saw. 我不清楚你看到了些什么
[29:35] You were so upset, so I was upset. 看你那么沮丧 我也就跟着难过了
[29:38] I still am. 现在仍未好转
[29:42] Okay, honey, you can go. 好的 宝贝 你可以走了
[29:54] I’m staying here tonight. 今晚我留在家里
[29:56] Sleeping in my office. 我睡在办公室里
[29:59] I don’t need your protection. 我不需要你的保护
[30:00] It’s not to protect you. 不是为了保护你
[30:02] My daughter lives here, too. 我女儿也住在这儿
[30:07] Aw, look at Little Lord Fauntleroy, 哟 看看方特罗伊小爵爷
[30:11] writing sorrowful sonnets in your head 脑海中描绘着伤彻心扉的十四行诗
[30:13] to that little nightingale bitch. 献给那小骚娘们
[30:16] “Adieu, nightingale. “别了 夜莺
[30:17] Thy plaintive anthem fades.” 别了 你怨诉的歌声”
[30:19] That’s Keats. 这是济慈的诗
[30:20] Who gives a shit? You’re like a girl, 谁他妈在乎 你真像个娘们
[30:22] sulking down here in the basement, 独自躲在这地下室
[30:24] instead of doing something 面对真正的烦恼
[30:25] about what’s really bothering you. 也没有奋起反击
[30:26] I’m tired of hurting people. 我厌倦伤害他人了
[30:29] Do you want her to go away? 那你想让她弃你而去吗
[30:32] ‘Cause Vivien booked their tickets. 维维安可是订好票了
[30:33] I heard her. 我听她说的
[30:34] You know what you have to do. 你知道你该怎么办
[30:35] Yeah, I do. 是 我知道
[30:39] I just have to prepare myself. 只是需要准备片刻
[30:41] It’s not fun. 不是什么有趣的事
[30:43] You want to fool around 你想在实现目标的同时
[30:44] while you work your way up to it? 能享受些露水姻缘吗
[30:50] Come on… 快点
[30:53] I’m not into it. 我没兴趣
[30:55] What is it about being dead that makes me so horny? 亡命之后 反而欲望大增是怎么回事
[31:00] Quit it. 少来
[31:03] I’m in love. 我坠入爱河了
[31:07] You better locate your balls before you go in there! 你进去之前最好做好准备
[31:10] That bitch is tough! 那婊子是个悍妇
[31:12] What on earth could be so urgent 到底是什么事这么着急
[31:14] that I had to leave my open house in Studio City 非要我置”电影城”的开放参观于不顾
[31:16] and drive all the way over the hill? 大老远开到这儿来
[31:20] Well, firstly, I wanted to let you know 首先 我要你知道
[31:23] that Violet and I will be leaving here tomorrow 我和瓦奥莱特明天离开这
[31:25] to go stay at my sister’s for awhile. 去和我妹妹待一阵子
[31:26] You couldn’t tell me that by phone? 这事儿不能在电话上说吗
[31:28] Sit down, Marcy, I’m not finished. 坐下 玛西 我没说完
[31:33] Where is Mr. Escandarian? 艾斯卡达里安先生在哪
[31:34] We accepted his ridiculous low-ball offer, 我们接受了他低得离谱的报价
[31:36] and now we have not received an escrow check. 结果到现在都没有过户
[31:38] Don’t tell me you’ve screwed this one up, too, Marcy. 别告诉我这合同都能搞砸 玛西
[31:41] You know, Vivien, I have had it with your abuse, 你知道 维维安 我受够了你的侮辱
[31:44] and for your information, I’ve called Mr. Escandarian 我告诉你 我给艾斯卡达里安先生打电话
[31:46] for two weeks– morning and night– 连续两周 从早到晚
[31:47] the man won’t return my calls. 那家伙就是不回我电话
[31:49] I wasn’t here when he came back to visit. 他第二次参观时我不在场
[31:51] Did you tell him your ghost story? 你是不是把鬼故事和盘托出了
[31:53] Maybe he laughed and you bit the man’s head off. 或许他嘲笑你 你就杀了他
[31:55] Excuse me, Marcy… 不好意思 玛西
[31:58] I’m not crazy, I’m just pregnant. 我没有疯 我只是怀孕了
[32:03] Oh, God… 天呐…
[32:06] And nauseous and dizzy. 头晕恶心
[32:10] – And blinded by migraines. – Mrs. Harmon? -偏头痛搞得我眼盲 -哈蒙太太
[32:12] What? What just happened? 怎么了 出什么事了
[32:15] Could you get me a glass of water, please? 能麻烦你帮我倒杯水吗
[32:17] Just don’t have the baby now. 只要现在别分娩就成
[32:18] That’s the last thing you want to do. 我可不想当接生婆
[32:20] Okay… 好的
[32:32] It’s okay. 没事的
[32:34] – Oh! Golly… – Here I come. -天呐 -水来了
[32:35] Right here. 快拿着
[32:36] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[32:43] Oh, I’m sorry, Marcy. 很抱歉 玛西
[32:44] I think I’m going to have to lie down for a little while. 我想我需要躺在这休息一会
[32:46] Of course. 当然
[32:48] I’ll, uh, show myself out. 我 我自己出去
[32:49] Oh, thank you. That’s wonderful. 谢谢你 真贴心
[35:12] You need to be seen by a doctor. 你需要接受医生诊断
[35:13] No, it was a through and through. I’m fine. 只是擦伤而已 我没事
[35:15] What happened? – We’re fine. 出什么事了 -我们没事
[35:17] As you can see, I’m in good hands. 你可以看到 我情况良好
[35:19] – I want to talk to Mrs. Harmon. – You can’t. -我想和哈蒙夫人谈谈 -你不能
[35:21] She’s very upset. I gave her a valium to help her sleep. 她很沮丧 我给她吃了颗安定以帮助她睡眠
[35:23] I’m with Heirloom Security, okay? 我是”艾尔伦姆安保公司”的
[35:25] I got an emergency alert that… 我收到紧急警报…
[35:26] You want an update, Luke? 想要情况更新是吗 卢克
[35:27] Vivien thought there was someone in the house. 维维安以为有人闯入房间
[35:28] When I went up to help her, she accidently st me. 我上楼去帮他 她意外地射伤了我
[35:30] That’s the whole goddamn story. 事实就是这样
[35:32] The whole story? Did you guys talk to Mrs. Harmon? 事实 你们和哈蒙夫人谈过了吗
[35:34] We’ve got this under control. 我们已经控制了情况
[35:35] So did he tell you that he doesn’t currently reside here? 他是否告诉你们他目前已经不居住在此
[35:38] That they’re separated? He did tell you that, didn’t he? 夫妻早已分居 他都告诉你们了 不是吗
[35:40] – You son of a bitch. – Did he also tell you that -你个狗娘养的 -他是否还告诉你们
[35:42] he has a masistress with a criminal record? 他有个有犯罪前科的情妇
[35:43] He told you that too, right? 这些他都告诉你们了 是吧
[35:44] I’m a licensed psychiatrist. 我是个有执照许可的精神病医生
[35:45] I know a psychotic break when I see one. 我认得出什么是精神崩溃
[35:48] My wife is a danger to herself and to others. 我妻子对她及他人都造成潜在威胁
[35:51] So, you want to ship her off to the loony bin, so you get 你想把她送去疯人院 那样你好
[35:53] the house, the kids, the mistress and the dog, huh? 独占房子 孩子 情妇 还有狗是吧
[35:56] Look, I don’t know who you think you are to my wife, 我不知道你以为你是我妻子什么人
[35:58] but this is still my goddamn house. 但这儿仍是我的家
[36:00] And you need to get the hell out. 你他妈给我滚出去
[36:17] Wake up! 醒醒
[36:27] Looking for your lifeline?! 找你的救命工具呢
[36:32] Hayden… 海登
[36:35] Hayden, Ben and I are separated. 海登 本和我分居了
[36:38] You can have him all to yourself. 你可以随心所欲霸占他
[36:39] I don’t want him. He’s pathetic. 我不想要他 他太可悲了
[36:42] I know. I agree. 我懂 我同意你的观点
[36:45] He is pathetic. 他确实可悲
[36:47] And he is an asshole. 他就是个混蛋
[36:48] And he is an asshole. 他确实就是个混蛋
[36:51] And he has hurt us both very badly. 他把我们两伤害得遍体鳞伤
[36:53] And he has hurt us both so much. So… 他把我们两伤害得遍体鳞伤 所以…
[36:57] So you should leave it– just leave it alone. 所以你该放手 洒脱地放手
[36:59] I can’t. I have… 我不能 我已经…
[37:02] I used to think I was so privileged. 我一直以为自己享有特权
[37:04] White, beautiful, educated. 皮肤雪白 美丽动人 富有学识
[37:08] But I’ve been deprived. I have needs. 但我被冷落了 我也有欲望呀
[37:12] Terrible, gnawing needs. 可怕而又折磨人的欲望
[37:15] What do you want? 你想要什么
[37:18] I want what’s in your womb. 我想要你子宫里那东西
[37:20] I want those babies. 我要那宝宝
[37:22] That’s sick. You’re sick, Hayden! 变态 你真变态 海登
[37:25] No. 不
[37:27] I’m dead… 我死了…
[37:28] – Dead…! – Dead! -死了 -死了
[37:30] And I have a surprise for you. 我给你准备了个惊喜
[37:33] The father of your babies– 你孩子的父亲…
[37:35] he’s right there. 他就在这儿
[37:38] No! No! 不 不要
[37:45] He liked it so much the first time, he’s going for round two. 第一次让他神魂颠倒 所以他准备来第二轮
[37:50] No! 不
[37:56] No! Get off of me! 不要 放开我
[37:58] I’m not going to hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[37:59] I’m not going to hurt you. 我不会伤害你
[38:04] Where’d he go? 他跑哪去了
[38:05] I’m right here. 我就在这儿
[38:08] Where is he? 他在哪
[38:11] Did you see him? 你看到他了吗
[38:13] Where did he go? 他跑哪去了
[38:14] Who? Who, Vivien? 谁 是谁 维维安
[38:19] The– the guy. 那 那个家伙
[38:20] The rapist in the… in the suit. 穿着制服的…强奸犯
[38:22] He was right here. He was right here. 他就在这儿 他刚才就在这里
[38:25] The guy in what suit? 穿着什么制服的男子
[38:26] Did you get him? 你们抓到他了吗
[38:28] Ben knows. He was in the rubber suit from the attic. 本知道 他穿着从阁楼上找到的橡胶服
[38:32] And-And Hayden was here. 而且 海登也在这里
[38:36] She said that she– 她说她…
[38:37] she was dead and she said she wanted our babies. 她死了 她要我的孩子
[38:40] She’s here. 她在这儿
[38:42] Vivien… 维维安
[38:43] – Hayden!? Did you see her? – Viv… -海登 你看到她了吗 -小维
[38:45] How could you not have seen them? 你们怎么可能没看到他们
[38:46] They were here, they were right here. 他们刚才在这儿 就在这儿
[38:50] I don’t see her, Vivien. 我没看到她 维维安
[38:51] Well, they’ve got to be in the house somewhere. 他们肯定躲在房子某个角落
[38:58] They’re ready for her. 他们都在等她了
[39:09] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[39:13] I had to do it, Vivien. 我也是迫不得已 维维安
[39:17] You’re unstable. 你的精神不稳定
[39:20] – No… – And you need to be evaluated. -不 -你需要评估诊断
[39:26] These men are going to take you to a hospital. 这些人会带你去医院
[39:30] I’m so sorry. 我真得很抱歉
[39:32] But it’s the best alternative. 但这是最佳方案
[39:35] I didn’t want to do it. 我也不想这样
[39:37] You shot me, sweetheart. 但你射伤了我 亲爱的
[39:39] – It’s gotten dangerous. – But I wasn’t shooting you. -情况越发危险 -我的目标不是你
[39:41] I was shooting him– the rapist in the rubber suit. 我的目标是他 穿橡胶服的强奸犯
[39:55] That’s not necessary. 没必要那样
[39:56] Ben, could you get my coat for me, please? 本 能麻烦你帮我拿下外衣吗
[40:07] Than you. 谢谢你
[40:13] You won’t be needing that, ma’am. 你不需要那些东西 女士
[40:22] Um, I’m so sorry, Vivien. 真抱歉 维维安
[40:25] It’s okay. 没事
[40:27] At least I’ll be out of this house. 起码我是逃出这破房子了
[40:53] It’s all my fault. 全是我的错
[40:56] No, honey. 不是的 亲爱的
[40:57] It’s not. 不是你的错
[40:59] You did the best thing you could do. 你已经尽力而为了
[41:01] You told the truth. 你说出了实话
[41:18] It’s okay. 没事的
[41:19] I’m here. 我在这儿
[41:41] Not this way. 别用掐的
[41:46] These boys have family, friends– they will be missed. 这些男孩有家人 有朋友 会有人想他们的
[41:49] The police will come looking for a killer. 警察会来此寻找凶手
[41:51] – You want them to find you? – I’m open to suggestions. -你想让他们发现你吗 -那你倒是提个好意见
[41:54] I think you should get over 我觉得你该克服
[41:55] you compulsive need to please the ladies of this house. 非要取悦这房子女人的强制性需要的
[41:58] I think I have mommy issues. You know a good therapist? 我觉得我与母亲不和 你认识出色心理医师吗
[42:02] Use this. It belongs to them. 用这个 这枪是属于他们的
[42:31] It’s kind of romantic, isn’t it? 倒有几分浪漫 不是吗
[42:33] Now they’ll be together forever. 现在 他们将永远在一起
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme