Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Does Tate Langdon live here? 泰特·朗顿住在这里吗
[00:10] He’s my son. 他是我儿子
[00:11] Why? What has he done? 怎么了 他犯什么事了
[00:13] All right, make entry. 好 准备冲进去
[00:26] Stop it. 别这样
[00:28] Ah, okay. 好吧
[00:53] What the hell, dude? 怎么回事 伙计
[00:54] Somebody’s shooting up the school. 有人在校园内开枪扫射
[00:55] He’s shooting people. 他在杀人
[00:56] Wait, are you hit? Where are you hit? 等等 你中枪了吗 被打中哪里
[00:58] Shit, I don’t, I don’t know, man. 操 我 我不知道
[01:00] That’s not my blood. 这不是我的血
[01:01] I was right next to Mark Finstein, 当时我站在马克·芬斯丁旁边
[01:02] and the guy shot him in the freaking skull. 那人对着他的脑袋就是一枪
[01:04] Who’s doing this? 是谁干的
[01:05] I-I don’t know. 我 我不知道
[01:06] We need to get the hell out of here! 我们得快点离开这里
[01:09] Go! Go! 快躲起来
[01:46] Block the door! 把门堵上
[01:47] Get the door! 快把门堵上
[03:10] No, no. 不 不
[03:11] Please, no! 求你了
[03:37] Screw this. 我受够了
[03:39] It’s going to be okay. 没有事的
[03:41] Ev-Everything is going to be okay. 一切都会没事的
[03:44] It’s going to be okay. 会好起来的
[03:50] Hey! 等一下
[03:54] It’s enough. Get out of here. 够了 快点滚出这里
[03:59] Oh, God! 天呐
[04:05] Oh, God. 天呐
[04:12] Please! 不要
[04:18] Why?! 为什么
[04:20] Why? 为什么
[04:27] Please. 求你了
[04:29] Let me just talk to him! 让我和他谈谈
[04:33] Please, just let me talk to him! 求你了 让我和他谈谈
[04:34] Tate! 泰特
[04:36] Tate. No, please. 泰特 不要 求你了
[04:38] He’ll go peacefully. 他会乖乖跟你走的
[04:39] He’s just a child! He’s just a child! 他只是个孩子 他还是个孩子
[04:43] Tate! Tate! 泰特 泰特
[04:44] Oh, God, please don’t do this! 天呐 请别这么做
[06:29] 泰特·朗顿 美国 洛杉矶
[06:38] Mom? 妈
[06:40] Mom? 妈
[06:42] Mommy. 妈妈
[06:47] She’s not here. 她不在这里
[06:48] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[06:50] Did you hurt her? 你伤害她了吗
[06:52] Of course not. 当然没有
[06:54] She’s probably at the grocery store, 她八成在杂货店里
[06:55] buying some frozen fare to reheat for your supper tonight. 买些速冻食物给你做晚饭
[07:00] You found out about Tate, didn’t you? 你发现泰特的事了 对吧
[07:03] I knew you would. 我知道你迟早会发现
[07:05] Get out of my house! 快滚出我家
[07:06] This is not happening. 这事不可能是真的
[07:07] I questioned my sanity when I first found out.. 我当初发现时 也怀疑自己是否神智清楚
[07:11] but this house… 但这房子…
[07:14] this house will make you a believer. 这房子会让你相信鬼神
[07:17] You see, Violet, 你想 瓦奥莱特
[07:18] we were living here when Tate lost his way. 当泰特迷失自我时 我们就住在这里
[07:25] And I believe that the house drove him to it. 我认为是这房子害他变成这样的
[07:27] What? No. 什么 不可能
[07:29] That can’t be real. 这不是真的
[07:30] You’re a smart girl. 你是个聪明的女孩
[07:31] How can you be so arrogant to think that 你怎能如此自大地认为
[07:34] there’s only one reality that you’re able to see? 你仅能看见一种现实的存在
[07:38] I want you to meet someone. 我想让你见个人
[07:43] Violet Harmon, 这是瓦奥莱特·哈蒙
[07:44] meet Billie Dean Howard. 来见见比莉·迪恩·霍华德
[07:49] The child has no manners. 这孩子没什么礼貌
[07:50] Billie is a gifted medium. She can help. 比莉天生通灵 她能帮上忙
[07:52] You’re confused. 你很困惑
[07:54] Overwhelmed. 不知所措
[07:56] Why wouldn’t you be? 你怎么可能不困惑呢
[07:57] I never asked for any of this. 我从未想自找麻烦
[07:58] None of us did. 谁都不想
[08:00] But nothing can be done once one’s been chosen. 但一旦被选中 就无能为力了
[08:05] Billie has been helping me for years. 比莉这些年来一直在帮我
[08:08] I first found her on Craigslist. 我是在克雷格列表上发现她的
[08:10] I’ve been through all the phonies, 我见过各式各样的骗子
[08:12] but she is 100% authentic. 但她百分百可靠
[08:16] I’ve just come from a meeting at Lifetime; 我刚在Lifetime开完会
[08:18] they’re interested in making a pilot with me. 他们想与我一起做部试播剧
[08:20] A Craigslist psychic with 又是克雷格列表上的神婆
[08:22] a Hollywood agent. 又是好莱坞经纪人什么的
[08:23] Who’d have thought? 谁会想得到
[08:24] A medium, dear. 是灵媒 亲爱的
[08:27] I can’t read your future. 我不能知悉你的未来
[08:28] That’s a different gift. 那是种不同的天赋
[08:30] Have some chamomile tea. 喝点甘菊茶吧
[08:32] It’ll calm the nerves. 有安神的作用
[08:33] I’m in a dream. 我一定是在做梦
[08:34] I used to be like you. 我以前和你一样
[08:37] Until I was 25. 在我25岁之前
[08:39] When out of the blue, my cleaning lady 有一天我刷牙的时候 我家女佣
[08:41] shows up as I’m brushing my teeth. 就这么凭空出现了
[08:44] Except she’s got no toilet brush and rubber gloves, 但她没拿马桶刷 没带橡胶手套
[08:47] she’s naked and bloody. 没穿衣服 浑身是血
[08:51] Her husband murdered her with an ice pick. 她丈夫用根冰锥刺死了她
[08:53] It’s hard to keep good help. 很难不寻求帮助
[08:54] Do you think I wanted a bloody Mexican ghost 你以为我想让一个浑身是血的墨西哥鬼
[08:56] in my bathroom? 出现在我的浴室里吗
[08:58] All I wanted was to improve my tennis game 我想要的无非是提高网球技术
[09:01] and unseat Charlotte Whitney as president of my book club. 以及罢免夏洛蒂·惠特尼读书社团社长的职位
[09:05] But I was chosen. 但我命中注定如此
[09:07] And when you’re chosen, 一旦被选中
[09:08] you either get with the program or you go crazy. 你要么面对现实 要么就是被逼疯
[09:12] Understanding the truth is your only choice. 了解真相是你的唯一选择
[09:15] What’s your version of the truth? 你所说的真相是什么
[09:21] There are some who have an understandably violent 有一些人 他们遭到暴力袭击
[09:23] and vengeful reaction to being horribly murdered. 对自己被残忍杀害存有复仇心理
[09:26] They refuse to move on, until they exact their pound of flesh. 报仇雪恨之前 他们不愿离开
[09:31] Then there are a very few souls, 然而也有极少部分鬼魂
[09:33] like Tate, 就像泰特
[09:35] who don’t even know they’re dead, 他们甚至不知道自己已然逝去
[09:37] who walk among the living in child-like confusion. 他们以为自己还是孩子 闲逛人间
[09:40] That’s why I wanted him to see your father. 正因如此 我才想让他找你爸爸治疗
[09:43] I was hoping your father might 我希望你爸爸或许
[09:44] help him achieve some clarity about himself 能帮他认清自己
[09:48] so that he could see the truth on his own. 这样他自己能看清真相
[09:53] We must help him cross over, Violet. 我们必须帮他跨过这道坎 瓦奥莱特
[09:57] This is bullshit. 都是屁话
[09:59] I was set up. 我被骗了
[10:00] My computer was– someone messed with my… 我的电脑被 有人乱动我的…
[10:03] Who is Mary? 玛丽是谁
[10:06] Violet, she wants to talk to you. 瓦奥莱特 她想和你谈谈
[10:14] I don’t understand you. 我不了解你
[10:17] Never will understand you. 永远没法了解你了
[10:23] Does that mean anything to you? 这对你有什么特殊含义吗
[10:24] “They don’t understand you?” “他们不了解你”
[10:33] Can I trust her? 我能信任她吗
[10:36] I’m not sure. 我说不好
[11:31] Okay, so I’ve checked the perimeter of the property, 好的 我检查了房子周边
[11:33] the upstairs, the basement. 楼上 还有地下室
[11:35] Everything’s secure. 一切安全
[11:36] I don’t know. Maybe I’m just hearing things. 我也不清楚 也许我只是听到些动静
[11:37] I’m sorry I wasted your time. 抱歉耽误你时间了
[11:39] Oh, no, it’s not a waste of time. Not at all. 不不 不耽误 没关系
[11:41] That’s what I’m here for. 这是我的职责
[11:42] Even if it’s only for your peace of mind. 哪怕只是让你心里踏实点
[11:44] Thank you. My husband just moved out recently, so… 谢谢 我丈夫最近刚搬出去 所以…
[11:48] He had an affair, 他有外遇
[11:50] and don’t know why I’m telling you this. 我怎么和你说起这个来了
[11:52] Oh, no. It’s okay. 没关系
[11:53] Actually, we get sensitivity training. 其实 我们都受过敏感性培训
[11:56] We deal with people’s worst fears, 我们要应对客户的恐惧
[11:58] real or imaginary. 不管是真的 还是假想的
[12:00] That makes sense. 难怪啊
[12:01] But, actually, with the, uh, 不过 说实话 对于
[12:04] with the infidelity, 出轨这件事
[12:06] I have firsthand experience with that. 我也曾亲身经历过
[12:08] Not me. No, my wife. 不是我 是我妻子
[12:10] With another man? 和别的男人吗
[12:11] It was a woman. 是个女人
[12:12] Yeah, I know. 是啊 很震惊
[12:13] A lot of guys would be into that, right? 很多男人会喜欢两个女的搞在一起
[12:14] Me? 而我呢
[12:16] Not so much. 我不好那口
[12:19] What happened now? 又出什么事了
[12:20] I thought I heard somebody. 我以为我听见有人闯进来了
[12:21] Where? Outside or inside? 哪儿有人 外面还是家里
[12:22] Outside. 外面
[12:23] I looked around, 我看了一下
[12:24] checked the alarm system. 检查了警报系统
[12:25] Everything seems to be working fine. 看起来一切正常
[12:28] Thanks for filling in. 谢谢你赶来
[12:30] Oh, by the way, the woman that I took out of here? 对了 我从你家逮捕的那个女人
[12:32] She never made it to the police station. 她没进警察局
[12:34] What? I don’t understand. 什么 我不明白
[12:35] She must have hopped out of my vehicle 她肯定是趁车停的时候
[12:37] at a stop sign or something. 跳车逃跑了
[12:38] Please keep you alarm on even when you’re home. 即使在家 也请把警报器打开
[12:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:48] – What are you doing here? – I’ve got to work, Vivien. -你回来干嘛 -我得工作 维维安
[12:50] Rent an office. 租个办公室去
[12:51] We don’t the have the money, Viv! 我们没这钱 小维
[12:55] I promise I’ll leave right after my last patient. 我保证 一看完最后这个病人 我就走
[12:57] I don’t want you here. 我不希望你出现在这里
[12:59] You brought this on yourself. 这是你自作自受
[13:02] You’re right. 你说的对
[13:03] And you’re angry. 你很恼火
[13:06] If you violated our marriage right in front of me, 如果是我把你捉奸在床
[13:08] I’d be furious. 我也会大发雷霆
[13:10] But I need a place to work, Vivien. 但我需要个地方工作 维维安
[13:13] We need the money. 我们需要钱
[13:16] I’m finding it really hard to look at your face. 我很难直视你那张脸
[13:21] ‘Cause I really, really, really want to bash it in. 因为我真的很想很想把这张脸揍扁
[13:26] I find you disgusting… 作为一个男人
[13:31] and disappointing as a man. 你让我觉得恶心 让我失望
[13:34] And we’re gonna end this marriage 我们会结束这段婚姻
[13:36] and we’re gonna sell this house 卖了这房子
[13:37] and I’ll let you be a father to our kids 你仍然是孩子们的父亲
[13:39] because I happen to think that you’re a good one. 因为我碰巧觉得你是个好爸爸
[13:41] But I’m not gonna be your friend. 但我不会和你做朋友
[13:43] I will merely tolerate you. 我仅仅是忍着你
[13:46] And you can see your patients in the house, 你可以在这里给病人看诊
[13:47] but I want you to leave after your last session of the day. 不过等最后一个疗程结束 你必须离开
[14:24] Are you scared now? 你现在害怕了吗
[14:34] Urban Legends? 民间传说
[14:35] Urban legends, they, they terrify me. 民间传说 它们吓着我了
[14:39] Lately, it’s gotten so bad I can’t even function. 最近越来越严重了 让我成天魂不守舍
[14:41] When you say “urban legends…” 你所说的民间传说指的是…
[14:43] All of ’em: Bloody Mary, Candy Man, 全部 比如”血腥玛丽” “糖果人”
[14:46] Lady in White. “白衣女鬼”
[14:47] Children’s ghost stories. 吓小孩的鬼故事
[14:48] When I was younger, my brothers would tell them to me. 我小的时候 我几个兄弟常给我讲鬼故事
[14:51] Hold me down, force me to listen to ’em. 他们把我摁倒 逼我听
[14:54] Older brothers can be mean. 做哥哥的总爱欺负弟弟
[14:56] They were younger. 他们才是弟弟
[14:57] I see. 我懂了
[14:58] Nothing else scares me: 别的我都不怕
[14:59] terrorism, disease, violent crime, 恐怖分子 疾病 暴力犯罪
[15:02] crashing economy. 经济崩溃
[15:04] Just these stories 就怕这些我明知
[15:05] that I know are utter bullshit. 完全是扯淡的民间传说
[15:07] I’m paralyzed, Doctor. 我无能为力 医生
[15:08] I can’t maintain a relationship. 我无法保持一段恋情
[15:11] What girl wants to screw a grown man 哪个女孩会愿意找一个
[15:13] who has to sleep with his lights on? 不敢关灯睡觉的男人做男朋友啊
[15:14] Speaking of sleep, I can’t. 说到睡觉 我睡不着
[15:16] I don’t. I binge eat. 夜不成寐 暴饮暴食
[15:17] I smoke like a fish. 嗜烟如命
[15:19] Lately, it’s gotten a lot worse. 最近 情况更糟了
[15:21] I must look terrible. 我肯定气色很差
[15:22] I haven’t had the courage to look in a mirror 上星期 我甚至没法鼓起勇气
[15:25] – in the last week. – Why’s that? -照镜子 -为什么
[15:29] Piggy Man. 因为”猪头屠夫”
[15:31] Piggy Man? “猪头屠夫”
[15:34] I don’t think I heard that one before. 我以前应该没听过这个
[15:36] Oh, God. It’s, uh, 天啊 这故事真是
[15:38] it’s terrifying. 真是太恐怖了
[15:41] Okay, story goes, um… 好吧 故事是这样的
[15:44] he was a hog butcher in Chicago 在1893年的世博会期间
[15:46] during the World’s Fair of 1893. 他是芝加哥的一个杀猪屠夫
[15:49] And before he would go into the slaughter pen, 在他走进屠宰场之前
[15:53] he would put on this mask, this pig mask that he’d made from 他会戴上杀猪时砍下来的
[15:57] one of his other kills, 猪头面具
[16:00] and he would snort– 他会发出”哼哼”声
[16:01] you know, like a pig– 就像猪叫一样
[16:03] make ’em think he was one of them. 让它们觉得他是同类
[16:04] Then one day, he slipped 有一天 他脚下一滑
[16:07] and he fell. The pigs, hogs tore him apart. 摔倒了 那些猪就把他给吃了
[16:11] And they didn’t find one piece of him anywhere. 连尸骨都找不到
[16:14] So everyone assumed. 所以当时人心惶惶
[16:16] ‘Cause not too long after, his former customers, 因为在那之后不久 他的老主顾们
[16:20] they started turning up dead; 纷纷离奇丧命
[16:23] gutted, skinned and hung upside down 惨遭开膛 剥皮 最后被倒挂
[16:26] in the bathtub to drain, like a hog in his shop. 在浴缸里放血 就像他店里的猪一样
[16:29] And they say if you stand 人们说 如果你站在
[16:32] in front of a mirror 一面镜子前
[16:33] and say… 然后念道
[16:34] Here, piggy pig-pig. 来吧 猪儿 猪猪
[16:38] “Here, piggy pig-pig,” “来吧 猪儿 猪猪”
[16:41] that he’ll return for the slaughter. 他就会回来大开杀戒
[16:44] And have you tried that? 那你试过吗
[16:47] Here, piggy pig… 来吧 猪儿 猪猪
[16:55] No. But there’s something inside of me 没有 但是内心深处
[17:00] that’s afraid that I might. 我害怕自己真的会这么做
[17:04] And that scares the hell out of me. 吓得我魂不附体
[17:06] We’re gonna get to the root of what that is, 我们会找到病根的
[17:08] I promise you. 我向你保证
[17:10] Okay. 好的
[17:12] I want to see you again Wednesday, 我们星期三再见一次面
[17:15] 3:00, all right? 下午三点 好吗
[17:16] – Sure. – In the meantime, I want you to shave. -没问题 -同时 我希望你剃胡子
[17:18] – In a mirror? – Can you try, Derek? -在镜子前吗 -你能试试吗 德瑞克
[17:21] Yeah. 好吧
[17:22] Good. 很好
[17:25] Call me if you need me. 有事就打我电话
[17:26] Okay. Thank you very much. 好的 太感谢你了
[17:33] Dad? 爸
[17:34] Hey, honey. 亲爱的
[17:35] I’m sorry, Daddy. 爸爸 我很抱歉
[17:38] It’s all my fault. 都是我的错
[17:39] What? 什么
[17:41] No. No, baby. No, no, no. 不 宝贝 不是的 不是的
[17:45] Your mom and I both love you very much. 我和你妈妈都很爱你
[17:47] It’s never gonna change. 这一点永远都不会改变
[17:48] It’s the darkness. 是那种阴暗
[17:49] – It has me. – I have you. -它占据了我的心神 -我在这里
[17:52] Baby, I have you. I have you. 宝贝 我在这里 我会保护你
[18:00] She’s a nurse in your department. 她是你科室里的护士
[18:02] I think her name is Angie something? 名字好像叫安琪还是什么的
[18:04] She fainted during an ultrasound. 她照B超时昏倒了
[18:06] Right. She’s an ultrasound technician. 没错 她是个B超技师
[18:09] So she quit? 她辞职了吗
[18:10] Would you ask her to call me, then? 那可以请你让她给我打个电话吗
[18:13] Vivien Harmon. 我叫维维安·哈蒙
[18:16] Okay, thank, thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[18:19] Hi, Constance. 康丝坦斯
[18:20] I’m so sorry about Adelaide. 对于阿德莱德的事我深表遗憾
[18:22] I’ve been meaning to make a condolence call, 我一直想着要去吊唁
[18:24] and I’ve just been… 但我最近…
[18:28] Moira tells me that you’ve been suffering terribly. 莫伊拉告诉我你最近妊娠反应很强烈
[18:30] That every time you leave the house, 她说每次你离开这栋房子
[18:32] you’re racked with violent morning sickness? 就会晨吐得很厉害
[18:35] Yeah. 是的
[18:36] Well, you know, my mother always recommended 我母亲总是推荐
[18:40] a big platter of offal 妊娠前三个月的时候
[18:42] during the first trimester of pregnancy. 要吃一大盘内脏
[18:45] She preferred pork. 她喜欢猪内脏
[18:48] Oh, well, how nice of you to 你在这时候
[18:49] think of me during this… 还想到我 真是太体贴了
[18:53] I believe life is for the living, don’t you? 我相信生者如斯 你呢
[18:57] Sweetbreads. 一些胰脏
[18:58] Now these two are thymus glands, one from the heart, 这两个是甲状体 一个靠近心脏
[19:01] one from the throat. 一个靠近咽喉
[19:02] And this is the pancreas. 这个是胰脏
[19:05] It’s so good for mother and child. 对孕妇和胎儿非常有好处
[19:07] Full of protein, vitamin C, 有丰富的蛋白质 维生素C
[19:09] all the B vitamins and iron. 还有B族维生素以及铁元素
[19:14] And speaking of which… 话说
[19:17] how is your other baby? 你另一个孩子怎么样了
[19:18] She was such a dear sweet child, 她是个这么可爱体贴的孩子
[19:21] and such a comfort to me when Addie passed. 在小阿去世的时候给了我很大的安慰
[19:25] Well, she’s been very upset. 她很伤心
[19:27] Spending a lot of time in her room. 一直闷在房间里
[19:29] Sometimes, children going through transition 有时候 青春期的孩子
[19:31] just need alone time. 就是需要点私人空间
[19:33] Well, I, um, 我
[19:36] can’t thank you enough for the offal. 实在很谢谢你拿来的”内装”
[19:39] Offal. 内脏
[19:41] Moira, 莫伊拉
[19:43] why don’t you saute these for Mrs. Harmon’s lunch? 你来给哈蒙太太烹饪午餐吧
[19:47] Do ’em the way that you used to do them for me, remember? 就像你以前给我做的那样 还记得吗
[19:50] With sweet butter. 配上香甜的黄油
[19:52] I’d be happy to do that for Mrs. Harmon. 我很愿意为哈蒙太太这么做
[19:58] We need that baby. 我们需要那个孩子
[20:01] We need another… 这里需要有另一个
[20:04] sweet child around here. 可爱的孩子
[20:13] May I say something that could be considered out of turn, 我能说些可能听着不合时宜
[20:17] but that is sincerely heartfelt? 但字字发自肺腑的话吗
[20:19] I guess so. 可以啊
[20:20] Cheating on one’s pregnant wife 对自己怀孕的妻子不忠
[20:22] qualifies as an unspeakable criminal act. 真是种不可名状的罪行
[20:26] It’s on a par with murder. 简直跟谋杀同样罪大恶极
[20:29] And I’ll tell you one thing I know, if I know anything at all– 我会知无不言 言无不尽
[20:32] Dr. Harmon will cheat again, 一旦有那么半点机会
[20:33] if given half the chance. 哈蒙医生还会再次对你不忠的
[20:39] I hope I haven’t upset you, speaking my mind so directly. 我希望如此直白不会让你难受
[20:46] Just a pinch of the sea salt, 加点海盐
[20:49] a tiny squeeze of the lemon, if you like. 如果你喜欢的话 还可以挤点柠檬汁
[20:52] Although I prefer without. And- 不过我比较喜欢原汁原味
[20:55] and ma’am, I’ve left the pancreas uncooked. 夫人 我没有烹饪那些胰脏
[20:59] They say it’s the tenderest organ of them all, 人家说胰脏是内脏中最嫩的
[21:01] especially when eaten raw. 特别是生吃的时候
[21:03] Oh… Uh, no, I don’t think so, Moira. 不 我不要生吃 莫伊拉
[21:07] Think of the baby. 为孩子考虑一下
[21:42] I don’t think I can do this. 我觉得我做不到
[21:43] Have you been doing the exercises we talked about– 你一直在做我们说过的练习吗
[21:45] looking in the bathroom mirror at home? 直视家里浴室的镜子
[21:47] Yeah, but I cheated. 是的 但我作弊了
[21:48] I used my toaster– it has a very reflective surface. 我用的是我的烤面包机 它表面很反光
[21:51] Okay, well, that’s a start. 好吧 万事开头难
[21:54] You’re in my house now. 你现在在我的房子里
[21:56] And you’re safe. 你很安全
[21:59] You’re safe. 你很安全
[22:00] I’m going to stand right outside this door. 我就站在门外
[22:03] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[22:04] Here. 拿着
[22:07] Use this. 用这个
[22:08] But only if you have to. 不过只在逼不得已的情况下
[22:13] Breathe… 深呼吸
[22:15] I’m going to turn off the light. 我会把灯关掉
[22:17] I’m going to close the door, and I’ll be right outside. 也会把门关掉 我就在门外
[22:20] Breathe, just breathe. 呼吸 深呼吸
[22:23] That’s it. 就是这样
[22:27] Turning off the light. 关灯了
[22:33] And I’m going to shut the door. 关门了
[22:41] Think I’m having a heart attack! 我觉得我心脏病要发作了
[22:42] I’m right here, Derek. 我就在这里 德瑞克
[22:44] Five feet away. Just say the words. 就在你五步远的地方 只管说那句话吧
[22:48] Nothing’s going to happen. 不会发生什么事的
[22:54] Here, piggy, pig-pig. 来吧 猪儿 猪猪
[23:06] Here… piggy… pig. 来吧 猪儿 猪猪
[23:23] Derek! Derek, it’s okay. It’s okay. 德瑞克 德瑞克 没事的 没事的
[23:26] There’s-there’s something in there! 有 有东西在里面
[23:28] It’s okay. 没事的
[23:30] It’s okay. 没事的
[23:37] There’s no one in there. You see? 没人在里面 看到了吗
[23:40] It’s never going to stop. 这事永远都不会消停
[23:42] – I’m broken! – No, no, no, no… -我崩溃了 -不 不 不会的
[23:47] I didn’t even get to the last pig. 我都没说完最后一个”猪”字
[23:50] Over 5,000 amnios, and not a single miscarriage, 5000多次羊膜穿刺术 没有一次孕妇流产
[23:54] but who’s counting? 不过谁又会细数呢
[23:55] And so this would– with the Down syndrome…? 这个是 查唐氏综合症的吗
[23:58] Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, spina bifida. 唐氏综合症 囊胞性纤维症 脊柱裂
[24:01] The amnio results should put your mind at ease. 羊膜穿刺术的结果应该可以令你放心了
[24:04] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[24:07] Traffic was insane. 路上堵死了
[24:08] You didn’t have to leave work to come here. 你不必放下工作来这里的
[24:09] Of course he should. He’s the Daddy. 当然要来 他可是孩子他爹
[24:11] That’s right, I’m the Daddy. 没错 我是孩子他爹
[24:14] We have to be nice to Mommy today. 我们今天得善待孩子他妈
[24:16] And keep her off her feet. 让她保持镇定
[24:19] Will do. 好的
[24:21] Regina is going to find 瑞金娜会找一个
[24:23] the perfect spot so we don’t hurt the baby. 绝佳下针点 这样不会伤到胎儿
[24:26] Right there. 就在这里
[24:31] You’re going to feel a tiny pinch. 你会觉得有一点疼
[24:41] I owe you an apology. 我欠你一个道歉
[24:46] It attacked you too, didn’t it? 它也攻击你了 是吧
[24:48] No. 没有
[24:50] But I don’t know what’s real anymore. 但我已经分不清现实了
[24:52] I feel like I’m losing my mind. 我觉得我快疯了
[24:59] The Devil is real. 魔鬼确实存在
[25:01] And he’s not a little red man 他可不是个长着犄角和尾巴的
[25:02] with horns and a tail. 红皮肤小人
[25:05] He can be beautiful. 他可以英俊迷人
[25:08] Because he’s a fallen angel, 因为他是堕天使
[25:09] and he used to be God’s favorite. 曾是上帝的宠儿
[25:11] Have you read the Book of Revelation? 你读过《启示录》吗
[25:14] No. 没有
[25:15] In Heaven, there’s this woman in labor 在天堂 有一个临产的孕妇
[25:19] howling in pain. 痛苦呻吟
[25:20] And there’s a red dragon with seven heads waiting 一条红色的七头恶龙在一旁虎视眈眈
[25:24] so he can eat her baby. 等着吃掉新生儿
[25:26] But the Archangel Michael, 但是大天使米迦勒
[25:28] he hurls the dragon down to earth. 将恶龙驱赶至人间
[25:32] From that moment on, 从那时起
[25:33] the red dragon hates the woman, 红色恶龙对那个女人心怀怨恨
[25:36] and declares war on her and all of her children. 对她和她的子孙后代宣战
[25:41] That’s us. 也就是我们
[25:47] Things have gotten pretty weird for me. 我经历了不少怪事
[25:50] Me, too. 我也是
[25:53] I can’t eat, I can’t sleep. 茶饭不思 寝食不安
[25:55] The nights are the worst. 一到夜晚就更糟
[25:57] I get four hours, if I’m lucky. 幸运的话 我能睡4小时
[26:01] That’s only with pills. 还得吃安眠药才行
[26:04] What kind of pills? 哪种安眠药
[26:18] Can I have one? 能给我吃颗吗
[26:48] They were over by the sofa. 他们是在沙发那边遇害的
[26:50] Used to be a row of tables. 那里曾经是一排桌子
[26:53] I get four or five of you sickos a year. 每年总有四五个你这样的小变态来
[26:54] Usually freshmen. What, are you a transfer? 通常是新生 你是转校生吗
[26:58] You’re that teacher. 你是那个老师
[27:01] You’re like a hero. 你就像个英雄
[27:01] Now you know what heroes look like. 现在你看到英雄的真实面貌了
[27:06] Wait, I’m sorry. 等等 我很抱歉
[27:08] I’m not like those other kids. 我不是什么小变态
[27:09] I know Tate. 我认识泰特
[27:11] I mean, I know his mom. We moved next door to her. 我是说 我认识他妈妈 我们是邻居
[27:15] Did you know him? Before he did this? 在他杀人之前 你认识他吗
[27:18] I knew his face. 我记得那张脸
[27:21] Didn’t seem like a bad kid, actually. 老实说 看起来不像个坏孩子
[27:23] He was in here a lot. 他经常来这里
[27:24] Kind of thoughtful, liked to read. 思虑重重 酷爱读书
[27:27] Byron, books on birds, random stuff. 拜伦的书 鸟类的书 看的很杂
[27:29] Was he bullied or something? 他在学校经常被欺负吗
[27:32] Did he even know the kids he shot? 枪杀的那些孩子他认识吗
[27:36] – I just want to know why he did it. – Me, too. -我只想弄清他的动机 -我也想
[27:40] Why are you bullshitting me?! 你为什么敷衍我
[27:49] If the bullet had been an inch to the right, 如果子弹往右偏一英寸
[27:52] it would’ve missed my spine 就不会射中我的脊椎
[27:53] and I would have walked out of here. 我现在就仍能自由行走
[27:55] Might have even been able to stop him. 当时八成还能阻止他
[27:56] An inch higher, it would have killed me. 往上偏一英寸 我就死了
[27:59] Sometimes shit just happens. 有时候生活就这么操蛋
[28:02] Good people don’t just have a bad day 好人不会因为一天不顺
[28:04] and start shooting people. 就开枪扫射别人
[28:06] Maybe he wasn’t a good person. 或许他不是个好人
[28:14] Moira. 莫伊拉
[28:17] I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. 我有个坏消息要告诉你
[28:19] You’ve lost the baby. 你流产了
[28:21] No, no, no, no. 不 不不
[28:24] Stop. Stop cleaning and come sit down. 停手 别擦了 过来坐下
[28:26] Have a seat. 请坐
[28:29] I’m afraid we’re going to have to let you go. 恐怕我们得解雇你了
[28:32] I don’t understand. The house is spotless. 我不明白 屋子打扫得片尘不染
[28:34] It has nothing to do with you, believe me. 相信我 不是你的问题
[28:37] Mrs. Harmon, this is not a job. 哈蒙夫人 这不只是一份工作
[28:39] For me, coming here is a reprieve. 对我来说 在这工作是种暂慰
[28:41] I understand. We just can’t afford it. 我理解 但我们支付不起
[28:43] Then I’ll work for free, till you sell. 那么在房子出售之前 我免费服务
[28:46] I’ll make the house gleam and glitter for the new owners. 我会把房屋打扫得闪闪发亮 以待新主
[28:48] Then, perhaps, they’ll hire me. 也许 他们会雇用我
[28:49] Mrs. Harmon, I’ve had my share of regrets. 哈蒙夫人 我的心中亦有憾事
[28:54] But leaving an expectant mother in the time 但是在一个孕妇需要的时候
[28:56] of her need will not be one of them. 离开 我可干不出来
[28:57] I’m staying. 我留定了
[29:00] You’re being so dramatic. 你想太多了
[29:01] I’m not helpless, Moira. 我还没走投无路 莫伊拉
[29:03] Well, I’m not one to belabor a point, 我可不是个唠叨的人
[29:04] but where has the time gone? 但时间过得可真快
[29:06] You must be famished. 你一定饿坏了
[29:07] I mean, I am hungry. 确实饿了
[29:10] Constance dropped by earlier 康丝坦斯刚才来过
[29:12] with another delicious delicacy. 带来另一道美味佳肴
[29:13] No. 不
[29:15] I don’t want you cooking for me. 你别忙着帮我做饭了
[29:16] Please, don’t go to the trouble. Come on. 真的 别麻烦了 真的
[29:18] No trouble at all. It’s served raw. 一点也不麻烦 这道菜要生吃
[29:20] So you and the baby get the full measure of vitamins. 这样你和胎儿能更全面地摄取维他命
[29:23] It’s the most nutritious organ of them all. 这是最富营养的器官
[29:25] It came from an organic farm. 来自有机农场
[29:28] I hear the raw food movement is really taking off. 我听说现在很流行吃生食
[29:34] For the baby. 就当为了孩子
[30:45] Tate? 泰特
[31:15] Tate? 泰特
[31:17] I’m not playing hide-and-seek, Tate. 别跟我玩捉迷藏 泰特
[31:19] You have to leave now! 你得马上离开
[31:24] Get out of my house! 离开我们家
[31:27] Look at what he did to me. 瞧瞧他都对我干的好事
[31:31] Excuse me, ma’am, I don’t want to bother you, 抱歉 女士 我不是有意打扰
[31:33] but I’m hurt and needing some help. 但我受伤了 能帮帮我吗
[31:36] Has my wife medicated you? Are you here for the procedure? 我妻子给你服药了吗 你是来做手术的吗
[33:08] Don’t you die on me, Violet! 不准给我死 瓦奥莱特
[33:10] No. Don’t you die! 不 你不许死
[33:14] Don’t you die on me. 不准给我死
[33:17] Violet! 瓦奥莱特
[33:40] It’s okay. 没事了
[33:51] Have you been doing the cognitive exercises we talked about? 你是否做过我和你说的认知训练
[33:55] Yes. Nothing helps. 做了 毫无效果
[33:56] I can’t take this anxiety. 这种焦虑感快把我压垮了
[33:59] The other night, I meet a girl. 前几天 我遇见了一个女孩
[34:00] Allyson– works in accounting. 艾莉森 是个会计
[34:02] There’s a real chemistry there. 我俩之间很来电
[34:03] Derek, that’s great. 德瑞克 这很好啊
[34:05] Ask her out. Get out of your own head. 约她出去 别被不良情绪牵绊
[34:07] I… I would love to. 我当然愿意如此
[34:09] But what happens if she wants to come home with me some night? 但如果某天她想来我家怎么办
[34:11] How… how do I explain why all the mirrors are covered up? 我要如何 如何对她解释蒙着的镜子
[34:14] Derek, you’re doing this to yourself. 德瑞克 你需要自我救赎
[34:17] Think of it as the psychological law of physics. 从心理学的基本定律上讲
[34:20] The more you fear something, the more power you give it. 你越害怕某件事 它的力量就越强大
[34:24] You need to conquer this thing, Derek. 你要克服自己的恐惧 德瑞克
[34:26] You’re going to go home, 你现在就回家
[34:27] you’re going to look in the mirror, 看着镜子
[34:28] and you’re going to say those words. 说出那些话
[34:29] They’re not magic words. 那些话根本就不是咒语
[34:30] There is no Piggy Man. 世界上根本没有猪头屠夫
[34:32] Once you face that, 一旦你正视了恐惧
[34:33] you can finally start to deal with the real issues in your life. 你就可以开始处理你生活中真正的问题了
[34:39] I mean, you’re absolutely right. 你说得完全正确
[34:41] I want to do it. 我想这样做
[34:44] I can do it. 我能做到
[34:45] The moment you do… 一旦你做到了
[34:49] you’ll be free. 你就自由了
[35:02] Angela? 安琪拉
[35:04] Vivien. 我是维维安
[35:11] Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me. 非常感谢你同意见我
[35:14] Of course. 这没什么
[35:15] That’s, uh, probably close enough. 你 你就停在那就好了 别再往前走了
[35:21] When you gave me the address, 你给我地址的时候
[35:22] I didn’t realize it was a church. 我没想到会是间教堂
[35:23] It’s where I feel safe. 我在这里有安全感
[35:25] The hospital said you quit your job, 院方说你辞职了
[35:27] but they didn’t say why. 但他们没告诉我原因
[35:28] I’ve been concerned because of the ultrasound 我一直很担心B超的结果
[35:31] and… 而且
[35:32] they said that the machine malfunctioned, but… 院方说B超机出了问题 但是
[35:36] it seemed to me that you saw something that scared you. 我觉得你看到了一些让你害怕的东西
[35:38] Yes, and I’ve been praying about it ever since. 是的 而且我从那一刻开始一直在祈祷
[35:42] I saw the unclean thing, what you carry in your womb. 我看到了你子宫里的那个不洁之物
[35:46] The plague of nations, the Beast. 它是瘟疫之源 是野兽
[35:50] Okay, so you didn’t see anything. 好吧 看来你什么也没看到
[35:52] So…the machine malfunctioned. 是B超机出了问题
[35:54] It did not. 不是
[35:56] I saw the little hooves. 我看到了它的小蹄子
[36:00] You need some help. 你需要看精神科医生了
[36:03] “And the woman was full of the filthiness of her fornication! “那女人是个不洁的荡妇
[36:06] The mother of harlots 她的子子孙孙都将是
[36:08] and abominations of the Earth!” 妓女和暴徒”
[36:30] Here, piggy, piggy, pig. 来吧 猪儿 猪猪
[36:35] Here, piggy, piggy, pig. 来吧 猪儿 猪猪
[36:40] Pig. 小猪
[36:52] Here, piggy, piggy, pig. 来吧 猪儿 猪猪
[36:55] Who you calling a pig? 你管谁叫猪呢
[37:00] What the hell did you do? 你他妈的干了什么
[37:00] This was supposed to be a robbery. 咱们是来打劫的
[37:02] Now it’s murder, you asshole. 现在成谋杀了 你个蠢货
[37:04] Called me a pig. 他说我是猪
[37:05] We got to get out of here. 咱得赶紧离开这
[37:09] I am beginning to think you’re a fraud. 我开始觉得你是个骗子了
[37:11] And that nail polish is vulgar. 你的指甲油难看死了
[37:13] Don’t take it out on me just because 别因为你死去的女儿讨厌你
[37:14] your dead daughter is mad at you. 就拿我出气
[37:17] Now, why the hell would you say that to me? 你怎能对我说出这种话呢
[37:19] Because you’re capable of handling the truth. 因为你无法接受现实
[37:25] I see it all the time. 我整天都见到这种事
[37:28] The dead can hold a grudge better than most Scorpios. 过世的人比大多数天蝎座的人还记仇
[37:34] I want to talk to her, Billie. 我想跟她谈谈 比莉
[37:38] I have one last thing… 我还有最后一件事
[37:42] that I have to say to her. 没来得及告诉她
[37:48] I just miss her so terribly. 我真的好想她
[37:53] She was my reason for living. 她是我活下去的理由
[37:55] She says you should have told her that when she was alive. 她说你应该在她活着的时候告诉她这些
[38:01] She’s a feisty one. 真是个爱顶嘴的孩子
[38:07] Talk to her. 跟她谈谈吧
[38:10] She’s here. 她现在在这
[38:11] Come on. 来吧
[38:27] Baby… 宝贝
[38:31] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[38:35] I’m sorry because… 我道歉是因为
[38:39] most of the time that I was with you, 我跟你在一起的大多数时间
[38:42] especially when you were younger, 特别是当你还小的时候
[38:44] I was just so overwhelmed. 我都处于一种不知所措的状态
[38:48] It wasn’t easy being a single parent, 当单亲妈妈不是件易事
[38:51] and you were such a handful. 而你又不让我省心
[38:56] So I guess I forgot to say 所以我忘了说
[38:57] the things that I was supposed to say, 我该对你说的话
[38:59] but that I honestly 但是我心里真的
[39:02] always felt in my heart. 一直都很爱你
[39:14] I admire you so… 我很佩服你
[39:17] for what you were able to overcome. 你克服了那么多困难
[39:23] And I think you’re beautiful. 而且我觉得你很漂亮
[39:27] Addie, I think you are 小阿 我觉得你是
[39:30] the most beautiful girl… 我见过的
[39:35] I ever met. 最漂亮的姑娘
[39:43] She says thank you. 她跟你说谢谢
[39:46] And that she knows. 而且她明白你的心意
[39:50] And that where she is now, 还有她现在
[39:52] on the other side… 在另外一个世界里
[39:55] she’s a pretty girl at last. 终于可以做个漂亮姑娘了
[40:02] She also wants you to know that she’s grateful. 她还想让你知道 她感激你
[40:07] For not getting her 她很感谢你
[40:07] to the lawn at the old house. 没把她埋在老房子的草坪里
[40:10] She doesn’t want to be with Tate. 她不想跟泰特待在一起
[40:12] She’s afraid of him now that she knows the truth. 她在知道真相之后 很怕他
[40:18] Please don’t hurt him! 求求你们别伤害他
[40:19] Tate! Tate! 泰特 泰特
[40:22] Wait! Let me just talk to him! 等一下 让我先跟他谈谈
[40:23] Will you please just let me talk to him? 求求你们了 让我先跟他谈谈好吗
[40:25] Tate! 泰特
[40:27] Tate! No, please. 泰特 不 求求你们了
[40:29] He’ll go peacefully. 他会乖乖跟你们走的
[40:30] He’s just a child! 他只是个孩子而已
[40:32] He’s just a child! Please don’t hurt my son. 他只是个孩子而已 求求你们别伤害我儿子
[41:07] Why did you do it? 你为什么那么做
[41:36] I like birds, too. 我也喜欢鸟
[41:44] Why do you like them? 你为什么喜欢鸟
[41:45] ‘Cause they can fly away 因为他们可以在
[41:46] when things get too crazy, I guess. 情况不妙的时候飞走吧
[41:49] Are you going to tell your parents? 你准备告诉你的父母吗
[41:51] About the pills? 告诉他们服药的事
[41:54] No. 不
[41:56] I’ve been sleeping a lot. 我最近睡得很多
[41:57] They think I’m depressed. 他们以为我抑郁
[41:58] – Are you? – I’m sad. -你抑郁吗 -我很伤心
[42:01] Me, too. 我也是
[42:05] Violet. 瓦奥莱特
[42:09] Something has changed in you. 你变了
[42:12] Toward me. 你对我的态度变了
[42:14] You’re distant, cold. 你变得疏远 冷漠
[42:17] I don’t know what I’ve done, 我不知道我做错了什么
[42:20] but I’ll leave you alone from now on 但是我从现在开始不会再烦你了
[42:22] if that’s what you want. 如果你希望我这么做的话
[42:26] Is that what you want? 你希望我这么做吗
[42:28] You know why I’d leave you alone? 你知道我为什么不会再烦你了吗
[42:32] Because I care about your feelings more than mine. 因为我在乎你多过在乎我自己
[42:37] I love you. 我爱你
[42:40] There, I said it — not just on some chalkboard. 好了 我说出来了 不是写在黑板上
[42:47] I would never let anybody or anything hurt you. 我永远也不会让任何人或任何事伤害你的
[42:51] I’ve never felt that way about anyone. 我从来没对任何人有过这种感情
[43:02] Come here. 过来
[43:19] I’m tired. 我好累
[43:23] Me too. 我也是
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme