Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] I’ll be home around 4:00. 我大概4点回来
[00:21] I need help carving these pumpkins. 你得帮我雕刻这些南瓜
[00:25] Who is that? 那是谁
[00:27] It’s Marie Antoinette. 玛丽·安托瓦内特
[00:28] I’m doing a famous French figures theme this year. 今年派对的主题是”法国历史名人”
[00:31] I’m hitting the gym. 我去健身房了
[00:34] Well, make sure you wear a condom. 别忘了戴安全套
[00:35] And pick me up some Gala apples. 顺便给我带些嘎拉果
[00:38] I thought these Golden Delicious would look dramatic 我还以为这金冠苹果在苹果篮里
[00:40] in the bobbing bucket; they just look dull and depressing. 能吸引眼球 事实上却毫无生气
[00:45] There’s no contrast. 没有色彩对比
[00:49] Why would I wear a condom at the gym? 我在健身房干嘛要戴套子
[00:50] Maybe because you’re screwing that twink trainer of yours. 不然你怎么去操那个小白受教练
[00:53] And I need gourds. 还有 买几个葫芦
[00:55] I’m going to hang them on the tree out front, 我打算把它们挂在门外的大树上
[00:59] spray-paint them, 表层喷漆
[01:00] and they’re going to be these 好把他们装扮成
[01:01] clever little organic ghosts. 精巧的果蔬小幽灵
[01:04] You know what? I am. 你还别说 我确实是
[01:05] You are what? 确实什么
[01:06] Screwing my trainer. 操了我的教练
[01:08] You know what else? He’s a power bottom. 更不用提 那电臀摇得可欢了
[01:10] He loves it. 他爱死被我操了
[01:11] First of all, please remember our agreement: 首先 请记住我们的协议
[01:14] don’t ask, don’t tell. 一不过问 两不相知
[01:16] Secondly, is this crass admission supposed to… 第二 你是想拿这俗不可耐的供认不讳
[01:20] hurt me? 伤害我吗
[01:21] At this point with you, 此时此刻
[01:24] I’m bulletproof. 我已经坚不可摧了
[01:26] And I need some dry ice. 还有 买些干冰
[01:28] Have you picked out a costume yet? 装扮戏服选好了吗
[01:29] – Why are you doing this? – Because there’s gonna be -你为什么要这样 -因为三天后
[01:31] a party here in three days. 就要举行派对了
[01:32] This is all bullshit, this is all bullshit! 这他妈的全是狗屎 全他妈是狗屎
[01:34] Everything we’ve become is bullshit! 一切变得真他妈操蛋
[01:36] I don’t give a shit about carving pumpkins. 我他妈一点都不想刻南瓜
[01:38] I want love, 我想要爱
[01:39] I want passion, I want a relationship with a man, 我想要激情 我想与一个男人共度一生
[01:41] not Martha Stewart! 而不是要玛莎·斯图尔特
[01:42] Then leave! 那就滚
[01:44] Oh, I forgot, you can’t. 我忘了 你不能滚
[01:47] Because all of your money and mine 因为你和我的钱
[01:48] is in this house that we agreed 全都套在这栋我们以为
[01:49] to flip and make a mint on, 可以转手赚大钱的房子上了
[01:50] and now we can’t because the economy is in the shitter. 但现在经济低迷 发财梦破灭了
[01:52] Do you think I like carving 20 pumpkins 你真以为我想雕刻20个南瓜
[01:55] and getting squash guts under my nails? 让自己的指甲里满是南瓜屑吗
[01:58] I am trying here! 我他妈在努力呢
[02:00] I’m trying to make this place warm 我努力使这儿变得温暖亲切
[02:04] and inviting and spectacular 魅力四射 壮丽无边
[02:06] and have this Halloween party shot by Elle Friggin’ Decor 我还请爱丽家居来这次万圣节派对拍摄取材
[02:09] so someone will see it and swoop in 好吸引别人买下这破房子
[02:11] and take this place off our hands, and then I can feel free 我好放开手脚 全心全意去爱
[02:13] to fall in love with a 25-year old who has great biceps. 这个强肱美臂的25岁型男
[02:16] So get off my back, carve a goddamn pumpkin, 所以少跟我啰嗦 刻那该死的南瓜
[02:19] go get a goddamn outfit and man up. 穿好该死的戏服 拿出点男人气概来
[02:27] I can’t believe this is who we’ve become. 难以置信 我们竟沦落到这般地步
[02:29] Halloqueens arguing over pumpkins. 万圣皇后为几个南瓜争执不休
[02:37] We wanted to have a baby. 我们本想要孩子
[02:40] We were going to have this… 我们的生活 本该是那样…
[02:43] great life. 和谐美满
[03:00] Red is wrong. 红色不合适
[03:04] It has to be green. 一定要绿色才行
[03:13] Funny. 有点意思
[03:14] It’s good, actually. 其实挺不错
[03:15] It’s very… scary, sexy. 恐怖而性感
[03:21] Come help me with these bats. 过来帮我弄这些蝙蝠
[03:25] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[03:27] I’m sorry for everything– 抱歉我这么对你
[03:28] my attitude, my low sex drive. 态度冷漠 性事冷淡
[03:30] It’s probably low testosterone om from stress. 估计是因为压力太大 导致睾酮素太低
[03:32] I’m seeing a doctor next week. 我下周就去看医生
[03:40] Did you get the apples? 你买苹果了吗
[05:04] This is unacceptable, Marcy. 这真的太说不过去 玛西
[05:06] One person has seen the house in two weeks. 两周内就一个人来看过房子
[05:08] And she didn’t even stay for the whole tour 而她还没等参观完
[05:10] because she was so spooked out by it. 就被这诡异的房子吓跑了
[05:12] You need to do something. 你得想想办法
[05:13] Don’t put the blame on Mame here, Mr. Harmon. 这可不能怪梅姆 哈蒙先生
[05:15] This house has an image problem, it’s as simple as that. 这房子形象不好 没别的问题
[05:18] Fix that problem and this property will sell very fast. 形象好了 房子也就不销自售了
[05:21] What are we supposed to do? 那我们该做些什么
[05:23] I think we need a fluffer here. 我觉得该请一位装销师
[05:24] A what? 一位什么
[05:26] Fluffers. 装销师
[05:26] People we can hire 象征性给点钱
[05:28] to come in at a nominal fee 他们就能巧施妙计
[05:31] and give a dash of style and elan to this place. 把这地方装饰得时尚靓丽 焕然一新
[05:35] We have style. 我们够时尚了
[05:36] Everybody thinks they have style, 是人都觉得自己时尚
[05:38] and everybody thinks they’re funny. 也都觉得自己风趣幽默
[05:39] Most people aren’t. 大多不然
[05:41] That’s why in my business we have fluffers. 我公司聘请装销师 所为即此
[05:43] They come in, they rent some accessories, 请他们到家里来 租点饰件
[05:46] karate chop a few throw pillows, 使出抱枕必杀技
[05:48] make this home look like a magazine spread. 把这地方装饰成杂志样板房
[05:52] It’s Halloween. 快到万圣节了
[05:53] Imagine the mileage you would get 不妨设想一下 只要在门廊
[05:55] if you could decorate your front porch 装饰几个精致活泼的南瓜
[05:57] with divine cheery pumpkins. 这宅子便会大受欢迎
[06:00] Lots of happy trick-or-treaters 欢快的捣蛋鬼来得多
[06:02] means parents who talk to their friends, 父母也就来得多 父母和好友谈得多
[06:04] means more looky-loos, means better PR. 来看房的人也就多 影响也更广
[06:08] I heard you were egged last night, Mr. Harmon. 我听说昨晚你家被扔鸡蛋了 哈蒙先生
[06:16] Hey! You punk! 你们这群小混混
[06:17] Happy Halloween, asshole! 万圣节快乐 混蛋
[06:18] Get out of here! Huh? 滚出去
[06:19] Little shit! 小畜生
[06:21] Why did you tell her that? 你告诉她那事干吗
[06:23] You know, on this one topic, I agree with her. 单就这个问题 我和她的想法一致
[06:26] We have an image problem. 这房子形象不好
[06:27] We are on the Murder House tour, for God’s sakes. 我们家是”凶宅之旅”的景点啊 我的老天
[06:31] Marcy, do you know any of these fluffers? 玛西 你有认识的装销师吗
[06:33] Can you get one for us immediately? 能马上给我们找一个吗
[06:35] Yes, a wonderful English lady, 有 一位很棒的英国女士
[06:37] a real pro, 她是这方面的专家
[06:38] but she’s more expensive than the young gay fellow I know. 但是价格比那对同志高很多
[06:42] Let’s go with the gay fellow. 那就选那对同志吧
[06:42] – Gay fellow. – I’ll call the fluffer. -就是他们了 -我这就去联系
[06:46] Halloween comes from the Celtic holiday of Samhain. 万圣节源自凯尔特人的萨温节
[06:51] It commemorated the end of the harvest festival. 是为了庆祝秋收的结束
[06:54] They celebrated it to ward off their fears. 人们以此来打消心中的恐惧
[06:57] The Celtic dudes believed that 凯尔特人信奉
[06:59] on October 31, 在10月31日这天
[07:00] the boundary separating the realms of the living and dead disappeared 阴阳两界的界限会消失
[07:04] and the dead could walk amongst the living. 鬼魂们可以在人间任意游走
[07:08] That’s why people dress up, to scare away the ghosts. 所以人们要穿着奇装异服 把鬼魂吓跑
[07:11] No way I ever want to be a ghost. 我才不要变成鬼魂
[07:14] It’s so sad. 太悲哀了
[07:15] What are you going to dress up as this year, Addy? 今年你准备穿成什么样 小阿
[07:19] Are you blushing? 你脸红了吗
[07:21] Look at you. 看看你
[07:23] You know what? 你知道吗
[07:25] I think that’s a hell of a costume. 那样装扮绝对出众无比
[07:27] I tell you you could eat all my chocolate chips? 我允许你们把巧克力豆都吃光了吗
[07:30] I was gonna make cookies out of those later, 我一会儿还准备用它做饼干呢
[07:31] but now someone’s gonna have to run down to the Korean to get some more. 但现在得有人去再棒子商店买点儿回来了
[07:35] I’ll go. 我去吧
[07:42] Get me a carton of Pall Malls. 顺便给我买包波迈烟
[07:46] I’ll use the change to fill up my bike, cool? 剩下的钱我拿来给自行车打气 可以吧
[07:57] Bye. 拜拜
[08:02] What do you think you’re doing? 你以为自己在做什么
[08:04] You know how to read. 你识字的
[08:07] You just like mooning over him. 你只是喜欢和他撩拨情丝
[08:10] You remember what happened to the last one? 忘了上一次你这么干是什么下场了吗
[08:12] It wasn’t like that. 不是那样的
[08:14] He was just reading. 他只是在读书
[08:15] Oh, one minute he’s reading, 前一分钟他是在读书
[08:16] the next minute his hand is down your pants. 下一分钟他的手就伸进你的裤子了
[08:18] He smells better than the last one. 他闻起来比上一个好多了
[08:22] What did you say? 你说什么
[08:24] Now, you listen to me, good little girl. 你给我听好了 小丫头
[08:28] I have given every inch of my life to you for the last 30 some years. 这30多年来 我为你倾尽一切
[08:34] I would kill or die for you. 我会为了你杀人越货 赴汤蹈火
[08:37] But I will not share the affections of the men 但是我不会和其他女人分享
[08:40] I bring into this house with any woman. 我带进这屋子的男人的爱
[08:42] You understand? 明白了吗
[08:46] What’s this? 这是什么玩意儿
[08:48] Halloween. 万圣节
[08:50] What did you tell him you wanted to go dressed up as? 你告诉他你准备扮成什么
[08:54] You and your boyfriend keeping secrets now? 你和你”男朋友”开始有小秘密了吗
[08:58] I want to go as her. 我想装扮成她那样
[08:59] As a pretty girl. 打扮成漂亮姑娘
[09:04] You can go as Snoopy again. 你可以再扮成史努比
[09:07] The costume will still fit 把那些巧克力拉出来
[09:07] if you lay off those chocolate chips. 戏服就还是合身的
[09:09] Not Snoopy again. 我不要再扮史努比
[09:10] You’ll go as Snoopy or not at all. 要么史努比 要么就别玩了
[09:15] And when Travis comes back, 等崔维斯回来之后
[09:16] send him upstairs. 让他上楼
[09:19] And no more of this. 别再装傻充愣了
[09:21] The dead can walk freely on Halloween. 鬼魂在万圣节可以到处乱走
[09:27] We’ve always known that. 我们不是一直都知道吗
[09:31] Trick or treat! 不给糖就捣蛋
[09:35] What are you doing here? 你来这干吗
[09:35] Um, trick or treat? “不给糖就捣蛋”
[09:37] It’s Halloweek. 这是万圣周
[09:38] I do the full seven days. 我7天都这么玩
[09:39] It’s the only time I can really be myself. 这是我唯一能做自己的时候
[09:41] So, uh, just pop the thousand dollars in the pumpkin here 把一千块丢到南瓜里就行了
[09:45] and nobody will be the wiser. 神不知鬼不觉
[09:47] Get off my property now. 滚出我家
[09:49] Or what? 不滚又如何
[09:49] You’ll call the cops? 你会报警吗
[09:51] You know what? I just might. 说不定 我还就报了
[09:53] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[09:54] No? Well, that gazebo in the backyard 没做吗 后院的凉亭
[09:57] sure went up pretty darn quick. 建得还真他妈快
[09:58] I have to wonder if you got all the proper permits. 我很想知道应有的建造许可申请了吗
[10:01] Maybe somebody should place a call to the city’s inspector 或许应该有人给房屋检查员打个电话
[10:03] and have him come down here and check it out. 来这里检查下许可
[10:05] What’s under that gazebo is what you did. 凉亭下面埋藏的是你的罪行
[10:07] But what’s inside what’s under that gazebo 但凉亭下那东西肚子里的玩意
[10:10] is what you did. 可是你的杰作
[10:11] That is not my baby in there. 那可不是我的孩子
[10:13] Vivien finds that out, your family is over. 维维安若是发现了 这个家就全完了
[10:16] Now… give me my treat. 现在 “糖果”拿来
[10:19] You don’t want the trick. 你绝对不希望我捣蛋
[10:24] I’m done talking. 话说完了
[10:26] I have a patient. 病人在等着我
[10:28] And I have patience. 我有耐心
[10:30] But there is a limit. 但耐心有限
[10:36] I’ve agreed to this meeting 我答应见你
[10:37] because we need to clarify a few things. 是因为有些事情需要澄清
[10:39] Firstly, the psychiatrist that I recommended to you, 首先 我推荐给你的那个心理医生
[10:42] Dr. Goldman, said you never showed up 戈德曼告诉我你没有参与
[10:44] for the first appointment and you never called to cancel. 首次治疗 也从没打电话取消
[10:47] I don’t want to see anyone but you. 除你之外我不想见任何人
[10:49] We’ve discussed why that won’t work. 我们之前谈过 我为何不能再治疗你
[10:51] Which brings me to my next question. 这也引向我的第二个问题
[10:53] We’re very grateful to you, Tate, 泰特 我们很感谢你
[10:56] for how you helped my family. 给予我们家庭的帮助
[10:57] But you need to explain here and now 但此时此地你得解释清楚
[11:00] what you were doing in this house 那些人闯入我家时
[11:02] at the time of the break-in. 你在我家做什么
[11:04] The truth is 其实我只是
[11:05] I was just, like, hanging around outside, 在外面四处闲逛
[11:07] and I was, I was throwing pebbles at her window. 我…我向她窗户上丢小石头
[11:11] But she blew me off. 但她没理我
[11:13] And then I noticed that the door was unlocked, 然后我注意到门没有锁
[11:15] so I… went inside. 所以我就进来了
[11:20] It’s not cool, I know. 我知道这不对
[11:23] I understand. 我能理解
[11:24] But this is why I can’t treat you. 这就是我不能治疗你的原因
[11:28] It’s inappropriate for everyone concerned. 对于牵涉的每个人来说都不合适
[11:32] I really need your help. 我真的需要你帮忙
[11:33] I don’t want to be like this. 我不想这样子
[11:35] I want to be a good person. 我想做个好人
[11:37] And I know that you can help me. 我知道你能帮上我
[11:39] You’re the one, okay? 只有你能帮我
[11:40] You’re the only one that I can trust. 我只信得过你
[11:42] I cannot see you in this house. 我不想在这房子里看到你
[11:55] Look, I have an opening. 这样吧 我退一步
[11:57] I’ll meet you someplace for coffee, 我会找个地方和你喝咖啡
[11:58] but you have to promise me… 不过你 要答应我…
[12:00] I promise you. Promise. 我答应 答应你
[12:02] No more weird shit, okay? 不再乱来了 好吗
[12:08] This is your control panel. 这是控制面板
[12:10] It operates one of the 15 window and door sensors. 它控制着十五扇窗户和门传感器中的一个
[12:13] You’re also gonna get this infrared motion detector. 还有这个 红外动作探测器
[12:16] It goes in your foyer. 就在大厅
[12:17] This is your panic button. 这是呼救按钮
[12:20] Okay, I’m gonna hide one of these in your nightstand, 我把它藏在你的床头柜里
[12:21] probably put one in the kitchen somewhere. 在厨房也放一个
[12:23] Now, if something goes bump in the night, 夜里遇到什么异常
[12:25] you hit this button, and I’m on my way, all right? 按下按钮 我就会赶过来 好吗
[12:28] Now given what you’ve gone through lately, 鉴于你近期的遭遇
[12:31] I’m expecting some false alarms, so don’t be shy. 偶尔误报也没关系 照按不误
[12:34] All right, if you say so. 既然你都说了 我就不客气了
[12:35] Oh, I do. 没问题
[12:38] Questions? 还有问题吗
[12:39] I’m sure I have a hundred questions, but 现在肯定是满腹狐疑
[12:42] I can’t think of anything right now. 不过此刻脑袋里一团浆糊
[12:44] I mean, the system in this house is so… 这房子的线路系统…
[12:46] Ah, yeah, it’s from the Reagan era. 是的 这个是里根时期的产物
[12:49] You know if your power goes out or someone cuts 如果电力中断或者有人切断电话线
[12:51] your phone line, something like that… 再或者其他类似的事情
[12:53] Yeah, we would be in so much trouble. 是啊 那麻烦就大了
[12:55] Yeah, exactly. Right. 嗯 的确是
[13:03] Did Marcy bring these pumpkins? 这些南瓜是玛西拿来的吗
[13:05] Yes. 是的
[13:07] Oh, that’s nice. 真不错
[13:08] Thank you. I enjoy crafts. 谢谢 我很喜欢做手工
[13:10] Mrs. Harmon, a question. 哈蒙夫人 我有个问题
[13:13] May I have Halloween off? 万圣节我能休个假吗
[13:15] I’d like to visit with my mother. 我想去看看我母亲
[13:17] Of course. 当然可以
[13:22] Done. 完工
[13:23] I’ll put that one outside. 我把这个放在外面
[13:35] Ugh! The roses have whitefly. 真恶心 这些玫瑰上有粉虱
[13:39] Jesus, what an eyesore. 天呐 真是碍眼
[13:45] Love the house, so much potential. 好喜欢这房子 各种惊喜
[13:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:50] Are you Marcy’s fluffers? 你们是玛西请来的装销师吗
[13:53] I’m Chad Warwick. 我叫查德·沃里克
[13:55] This is my ball and chain, Patrick. 这是我爱人 帕特里克
[13:58] Welcome. 欢迎
[14:06] This is actually kind of fun. I never got to do this when I was a kid. 挺有趣 我小时候都没刻过南瓜玩
[14:10] Why not? 为什么没玩过
[14:12] So this is what you guys do for a living. 那么 你俩靠这个吃饭
[14:14] That is amazing to me. 真让我大吃一惊
[14:16] And wonderful, you know. 不过棒极了
[14:17] I think style is so important. 时尚也是很重要的
[14:20] It’s everything. 重中之重
[14:26] It’s so great that I get 能帮你们筹备
[14:27] to help you guys have the best Halloween ever. 一个难忘的万圣节真令我激动
[14:29] I love Halloween. So does Patrick 我爱万圣节 帕特里克也是
[14:31] because the bars are just awash in twinks 每到那天酒吧附近就会充斥着
[14:33] with six packs in revealing outfits. 各色坦胸露乳的猛男
[14:35] Isn’t that right, Pat? 是吧 帕特
[14:36] The Abby, The O Bar, Rage. 艾比吧 O吧 还有狂怒酒吧
[14:40] That’s where he was last year 去年万圣节他就丢下我
[14:41] instead of helping me with the trick-or-treaters. 一人应付小屁孩 自己去酒吧鬼混了
[14:43] Have another drink, dear. 再来一杯 亲爱的
[14:44] Crafting brings out his inner George and Martha. 手工活儿让他童心未泯
[14:46] So, in addition to Halloween night 除了安排万圣节之夜
[14:48] and making everything look inviting, which I get, 把一切妆点得很热情好客之外
[14:50] do you guys have any other suggestions for 你们还有什么别的建议
[14:53] what we might do to the house to make it sell faster? 能让我们的房子尽快卖出去吗
[14:56] Actually, yes. 事实上 有
[14:58] That gazebo’s got to go. 凉亭得拆掉
[14:59] The lattice is wrong. 方格花纹太不搭调
[15:00] – I agree. – Oh, no, we just put it in. -我同意 -不行 那是我们才建好的
[15:02] Did you put that gazebo in yourself, Ben? 那凉亭是你亲手建的吗 本
[15:04] Yes. 是的
[15:05] Well, let’s get through tomorrow night, 那明晚之前先保留
[15:06] and then we can tear it down, 然后再拆掉它
[15:08] and put in an organic cutting garden. 修一个有机艺术花园吧
[15:11] Ow! Shit! 见鬼
[15:12] Oh, my God! 天呐
[15:14] – Let me see. – I think I’m gonna need stitches. -让我看看 -看来得缝针了
[15:16] No. No, it’s okay. I can fix this up. 没事儿 我能把它处理好
[15:18] Pat’s an EMT. 帕特是个急救师
[15:20] Oh, I thought you were a fluffer. 我还以为你是个装销师呢
[15:21] You’re hilarious, Vivien. 维维安 你真幽默
[15:22] And I love the hair color. 我很喜欢你的发色
[15:23] I can barely see any root. 看不出来染过啊
[15:25] It’s my natural color. 天生就这颜色
[15:26] Where’s your first-aid kit? 你们家的急救箱在哪儿
[15:27] Upstairs. 楼上
[15:29] Look at that. It’s a work of art. 瞧瞧 缝得真好
[15:32] Thanks. 谢谢
[15:36] What are you doing?! 你在干什么
[15:37] Come on, Ben, 得了吧 本
[15:38] we’re the same. I can tell. 我们是一类人 我看得出来
[15:40] You play the role of the dutiful househusband, 表面是老实本分的丈夫
[15:42] but you like having that cock sucked often and well. 内心渴望有人帮你吹箫
[15:45] I can do that. 让我来吧
[15:46] Four minutes. No one will know. 4分钟搞定 没人会知晓
[15:48] I’m not gay. 我不是同性恋
[15:48] Neither was I until I got head from a guy. 在一个男人给我吹了一把之前 我也不是
[15:50] No. 不
[15:52] No. 不行
[15:57] Sorry. It’s just… been a long time for me. 抱歉 我只是 太久没尝鲜了
[16:04] Don’t… 别…
[16:05] tell Chad, okay? 告诉查德 好吗
[16:08] We’re not doing well. 我俩正闹别扭
[16:10] Your husband seems very… 你丈夫看起来很…
[16:12] Handsome? 很帅吗
[16:13] Nervous. 很紧张
[16:15] I don’t know. It’s just a feeling I get. 我也说不清 只是有种感觉
[16:19] Darkness. 很阴暗
[16:22] Seems like you and Pat are having problems. 你和帕特好像正在闹矛盾
[16:25] Yeah. He can’t keep his dick in his pants. 是啊 他总是管不住自己的老二
[16:30] You caught him cheating? 你抓到过他出轨吗
[16:32] Yes. I’m a sneak and a snoop. 有 我”擅长鬼祟窥探”
[16:36] How? 怎么发现的
[16:37] It’s easy. 很简单
[16:38] Cell phone records. 通话记录
[16:41] You can delete a text, but you can’t erase the bill. 短信可以删除 但账单没法篡改
[16:47] Vivien, that bat is terrible. Let me finish it. 维维安 那蝙蝠真丑 交给我吧
[17:07] Trick or treat, 不给糖就捣蛋
[17:08] smell my feet, give me something good to eat. 闻我脚丫 喂我嘴巴
[17:11] Addy! 小阿
[17:11] I want to be a pretty girl for Halloween. 我想在万圣节打扮成漂亮姑娘
[17:14] You want what? 你想什么
[17:15] Make me a pretty girl like you, Violet. 把我打扮得跟你一样漂亮 瓦奥莱特
[17:22] I’m actually not very good at this. 其实我不太会化妆
[17:24] I don’t care. 没关系
[17:25] I’ll like it. 我会喜欢的
[17:27] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[17:30] How old are you, Addy? 小阿 你几岁了
[17:31] A lady never reveals her age. 淑女从不透露真实年龄
[17:35] Is Tate your boyfriend? 泰特是你男朋友吗
[17:38] Wait . You know Tate? 慢着 你认识泰特啊
[17:39] I talk to him when he comes here for his head shrinking. 他来看病时 我跟他聊过
[17:42] He likes you, I can tell. 他喜欢你 我看得出来
[17:44] He thinks you’re a pretty girl. 他觉得你是个漂亮姑娘
[17:49] Are you a virgin? 你是处女吗
[17:52] Yes. 是啊
[17:53] Aren’t you? 你不是吗
[17:54] Hell no. 当然不是
[17:59] You can’t keep breaking into our house, Addy. 小阿 你不能总是闯进我家
[18:01] But I like it here. 但我喜欢这儿
[18:03] My friends are here. 我的朋友们都在这儿
[18:08] Violet, I’m beautiful! 瓦奥莱特 我真漂亮
[18:14] Goddamn it, come here! 该死的 给我过来
[18:16] – Now, who did that to your face?! – Violet! -是谁把你的脸化成这样 -瓦奥莱特
[18:19] Violet, that girl’s got another cupcake coming. 瓦奥莱特 看我再喂她一个毒蛋糕
[18:22] Now wash that smut off your face! 快去给我把脸洗干净
[18:24] No! I wanna be a pretty girl! 不去 我想装扮成漂亮姑娘
[18:26] Well, you’re not a pretty girl 可你不是漂亮姑娘
[18:28] and you know it! 你又不是不知道
[18:29] But I wanna be! 可我想做
[18:30] “Oh, put her in a home,” they said. 大家都说 “让她待在家里”
[18:32] Even Daddy. But no, I couldn’t do that. 就连你爸也是 但我不能这么做
[18:34] I don’t want to be Snoopy! 我不想扮成史努比
[18:35] I want to be a pretty girl! 我想打扮成漂亮姑娘
[18:37] Do you know what they think when we walk down the street?! 当我们走在街上 你知道人们在想什么吗
[18:42] “There but for the grace of God go I.” “要不是上天仁慈 我也会那样”
[18:45] You make them feel lucky. 你让他们暗自庆幸
[18:47] And they think I’m a hero. 他们视我为英雄
[18:49] As though I’ve had some choice! 好像遭罪是我自愿似的
[18:52] No, wait! 别跑 等等
[18:58] Tate? 泰特
[19:01] Tate? 泰特
[19:02] You said you wanted to meet at midnight. 你不是说想在午夜和我见面
[19:08] Come out, come out wherever you are. 别躲了 快出来 快出来
[19:16] You asshole! 你这混蛋
[19:21] I scared you. 吓到你了
[19:22] No, you didn’t. 不 你没有
[19:24] Where’d you get this thing? 你从哪里找到这玩意的
[19:25] My dad threw it out. 我爸把它扔了
[19:27] Finders keepers. 谁捡到就归谁
[19:33] Really? I didn’t scare you? 真的吗 我没有吓到你
[19:34] I said no. 我说过 没吓到
[19:37] I bet I can. 我肯定能吓住你
[19:40] You have to put your fingers on the other side. 你该把手指放在另一边
[19:43] I don’t believe in that shit. 我才不信那套胡话
[19:44] Charles is gonna answer all your questions. 查尔斯会解答你的一切疑问
[19:47] He used to live here. 他以前也住这里
[19:49] Is Charles going to tell me what happened to 查尔斯会告诉我那些
[19:51] those assholes that tried to kill us? 想杀我们的混蛋发生了什么吗
[19:53] What’d you do to them? 你把他们怎么了
[19:54] I told you I didn’t do anything. 我告诉你了我什么都没做
[19:57] I had some help. 有人帮了我的忙
[20:02] What’s in this basement? I want the truth. 这地下室里有什么 我想听实话
[20:04] What I’m about to tell you might scare you… 下面我要告诉你的事 可能会让你害怕…
[20:08] to death. 至死
[20:09] I can take it. 我受得住
[20:10] Dr. Charles Montgomery built this house. 查尔斯·蒙哥马利医生建了这栋房子
[20:13] And here in this basement is where he worked. 他就在地下室这里工作
[20:17] Charles was a doctor to the stars, 查尔斯是当时享誉盛名的医生
[20:20] but he was also drug addict, and his wife Nora wasn’t gonna 但他却染上了毒瘾 而妻子诺拉
[20:23] let that get in the way of her lifestyle. 不想因此过得穷困潦倒
[20:25] So she set up a little secret side business; 所以她私底下搞起了副业
[20:28] he would take care of girls who didn’t want 他为那些不想陷入
[20:29] to be in trouble anymore. 怀孕麻烦的女孩们动手术
[20:31] This went on and on until one day, 日复一日 直到有一天
[20:33] one girl couldn’t keep the secret to herself, 一个女孩把秘密说漏了嘴
[20:36] and she told her boyfriend what happened. 告诉了她男友所发生的事
[20:41] Montgomery residence. Whoever this is it’s past 10:00. 这里是蒙哥马利家 现在都过10点了
[20:43] You shouldn’t be calling at this hour. 不论是谁 你都不该现在打来
[20:44] An eye for an eye. 以眼还眼
[20:46] Who is this? 你是谁
[20:48] A tooth for a tooth. 以牙还牙
[20:50] I won’t tolerate this nonsense any longer unless… 我不会再听你胡扯了 除非…
[20:56] Charles, I’ve just had the most peculiar conversation. 查尔斯 我刚接到个非常奇怪的电话
[21:10] Charles…? 查尔斯
[21:12] Oh, my God… 天呐
[21:14] Charles! 查尔斯
[21:17] Charles! 查尔斯
[21:19] The boyfriend wanted revenge, 那个男友想要报复
[21:21] so he kidnapped Charles’ and Nora’s baby. 所以他绑架了查尔斯和诺拉的孩子
[21:24] Terrified, the doctor and his wife 医生和他的妻子心惊胆战地
[21:26] waited for the ransom demands. 等着绑匪的赎金要求
[21:28] This is your fault, Charles. 都是你的错 查尔斯
[21:36] What is the meaning of this? 到底有何贵干
[21:54] Charles? What is it, Charles? 查尔斯 那是什么 查尔斯
[21:57] Madame, there’s no need for you to see this. 您没必要看这东西 夫人
[21:59] Driven insane by grief, the doctor used all his experience 医生悲痛成狂 他利用自己的经验
[22:02] and surgical skills to try and cheat death. 和外科技术想让儿子起死回生
[22:05] I want to bury our son in this. 我想用这个裹着儿子下葬
[22:15] Charles? 查尔斯
[22:18] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[22:22] What have you done to our baby?! 你对我们的孩子做了什么
[22:29] But what he created was ungodly, and monstrous. 但他造出的是个邪恶畸形的怪物
[22:33] And even after their tragic end, 甚至在他们悲剧地死后
[22:36] that “Thing” remained, down here, to this day. 那”东西”至今还在 就在这里
[22:41] Oh my God… 我的天呐
[22:45] You are so full of shit. 你真是满嘴胡话
[22:46] I don’t believe a word that has come out of your mouth. 从你嘴里蹦出来的每个字我都不相信
[22:48] Forget it. Forget I ever asked. 算了 当我从没问过
[22:50] And I’m tired that we keep hanging out 总是待在这个又黑又潮的地方玩
[22:53] in this dark, dank place. 我受够了
[22:56] Why can’t we go somewhere, like on a real date? 为何不能去别的地方 来个真正的约会
[23:01] All right. 好的
[23:05] Tomorrow night. 明天晚上
[23:06] We’ll go out. 我们出去约会
[23:11] Your father agreed to see me again, 你爸同意再次治疗我了
[23:12] but I’m not supposed to be here. 但我不该出现在这里
[23:14] Come on, I’ll be your lookout. 没事 我替你把风
[23:41] There’s so many different flavors, it’s freaky. 竟然有这么多种口味 真诡异
[23:44] I don’t know half of them. 有一半没见过
[23:45] What did we say? 我们怎么约定的
[23:46] No eating until we inspect ’em at home! 回家检查前不许吃
[23:53] She reminds you of Violet, doesn’t she? 她让你想到瓦奥莱特了 对不对
[23:55] Violet? 瓦奥莱特
[23:59] – Oh, I’m so scared! – You look amazing. -我害怕极了 -你看上去真棒
[24:02] She had to be scary. My fierce little girl. 她非要吓住别人 我刚烈的小丫头
[24:07] Just like her mom. 和她妈妈一样
[24:10] Smart and beautiful… 聪慧美丽
[24:14] no need to be like anyone else. 无需模仿他人
[24:20] The thing is, I was a… I was a troubled kid, too. 其实 我以前也是个问题少年
[24:24] I was kinda like you, Tate. 和你有点像 泰特
[24:28] I didn’t hold out too much hope for myself. 我对自己没有抱太多希望
[24:31] Not many other people did, either. 其他人也不看好我
[24:33] It was a total shock to everyone, including myself, 当我成为一名医生时 包括我在内
[24:36] when I became a doctor. 所有人都震惊了
[24:38] But somehow I was given this… 但无论如何 上天赋予我
[24:42] amazing gift of family. 这个家庭作为完美的礼物
[24:54] It’s gonna be okay, Dr. Harmon… 一切都会好起来的 哈蒙医生
[24:56] I’m sorry. Oh, God. 抱歉 老天呐
[25:01] I’m sorry, Tate. 抱歉 泰特
[25:05] Addy? Addy? 小阿 小阿
[25:10] Well, where’s your costume? 怎么不穿你的戏服了
[25:12] I’m not trick-or-treating this year. 今年我不玩”不给糖就捣乱”了
[25:13] I’m too old. 我年纪太大了
[25:14] It’s Halloween! 今天是万圣节啊
[25:15] Everyone gets a chance to be someone else, 每个人都有机会扮成别人
[25:18] let their hair down for a while. 精心打扮一番
[25:20] I thought you wanted to be a pretty girl. 我以为你想扮成漂亮姑娘
[25:40] And now you don’t have to worry about makeup or anything like that. 现在你就不用担心化妆之类的琐事了
[25:46] Come on, let me see you smile. 来 给妈妈笑一个
[25:50] Come on, little honeybear. Let me see you smile. 来 小亲亲 给我笑一个
[25:56] Okay? Let’s go see if Mama’s got any clothes that’ll fit you. 不错吧 看看我有没有合你身的衣服
[26:00] Come on. 咱们走
[26:02] Maybe one of my old maternity dresses. 也许你能穿我以前的孕妇装
[26:09] Have you seen my… my fangs? 看到我的 尖牙了吗
[26:16] Fangs a lot! 尖牙闪亮
[26:20] Oh, come on, Viv, you’re the one who wanted to do this. 拜托 小维 是你提议化妆的
[26:22] Can you at least try to enjoy it? 你就不能至少装出享受的样子吗
[26:25] How’s Hayden? 海登怎么样
[26:26] What? 什么
[26:28] I swear to Christ, Ben. 我发过誓了 本
[26:31] I told you if you lied to me one more time… 我说过如果你再敢对我撒谎
[26:34] that we’re done. 我们就结束了
[26:40] I can’t do this. 我受不了了
[26:42] – I can’t do this. – Vivien… -我受不了了 -维维安
[26:44] I read through the phone bills. 我查过电话账单了
[26:46] Her number is on there 20 times– more. 她打过不下20次
[26:50] Yeah. Because I don’t answer. 那是因为我没有接
[26:52] And when she does get me, I tell her not to call back. 当她打通了后 我就跟她说别再打了
[26:54] Did you see her in Boston? 你去波士顿是不是为了见她
[26:56] Vivien, no. 维维安 我没有
[26:57] She keeps calling, harassing me. 她不停地打电话骚扰我
[26:59] I told her I’d call the police if she doesn’t stop. 我明确警告她 要是再打过来我就报警
[27:01] And did she? 那她停手了吗
[27:02] Yeah. 没错
[27:06] She won’t be calling back. 她不会再打过来了
[27:08] Well, she might, ’cause I left her a message. 她可能会 因为我给她留了言
[27:15] Well, I wouldn’t expect a call back. 我不觉得她会打回来
[27:17] I was pretty forceful. 我当时态度很强硬
[27:21] I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, but… 我很抱歉瞒着你 但是
[27:25] after everything that happened, 经历了这么多事之后
[27:27] after the…the break in, I-I… 在有人破门而入之后 我 我
[27:30] I didn’t want to add more stress. 我不想再给你更多压力
[27:33] Hey, you had every right to react exactly the way you did. 瞧 你有权利做出当下这种反应
[27:40] But believe me– 但是相信我
[27:41] Hayden is over. 海登已经是过去式了
[27:55] It’s Hayden. 是海登打来的
[27:59] I’ll call her back. 我会给她回电的
[28:06] What is that racket? 这是什么声音
[28:07] The spooky sounds of Hallow… 万圣节阴森的鬼音
[28:12] – Really? – What? -你开玩笑吧 -什么
[28:13] Let’s see. The first impression that anyone is going to have, 让我想想 在大家体验我精心设计的
[28:16] before they ever experience my meticulously-appointed 甜蜜的惊恐之旅之前
[28:18] candy/scare station is of you going 对这房子的第一印象就是
[28:21] to the front door in that Rite Aid witch outfit. 你穿着这身来爱德买的女巫服站在前门
[28:26] But never fear, Count Chocula’s here to really add some class. 但别担心 卓古拉公爵来”提升”格调了
[28:30] What’s the matter? 发生什么事了
[28:32] He doesn’t like our costumes. 他不喜欢我们的装扮
[28:35] Well, there’s nothing that can be done about it now. 现在改也来不及了
[28:36] The doorbell’s gonna be ringing, 门铃很快就会响
[28:37] and we still have to decorate the bobbing station. 而我们还得装饰苹果桶
[28:44] What the hell is this? 这他妈是怎么回事
[28:46] What? 怎么了
[28:47] – Chad? – Gala apples. -查德 -嘎啦果
[28:49] We specifically talked about Granny Smiths. 我明确说要澳大利亚绿苹果的
[28:51] They didn’t have any Granny Smiths at Gelson’s. 在吉尔森超市买不到绿苹果
[28:54] Then you go to the farmer’s market 那你就该去农贸市场
[28:56] or an off ramp in Valencia 或是瓦伦西亚高速的出口闸道
[28:57] and you buy a bag from Pedro. 甚至去佩德罗买一袋
[28:59] Where’s the effort? 你们努力去找了吗
[29:00] I think you’re overreacting. 我觉得你小题大做了
[29:01] Because I’m the only one who actually gives a shit? 因为只有我他妈的事无巨细
[29:04] I think you should just leave. 我觉得你们该走了
[29:06] You think we should just leave our house? 你觉得我们应该离开自己家
[29:09] It’s not your house. 这不是你们家
[29:11] We know it, you know it, 我们清楚 你们清楚
[29:14] and the house knows it. 这房子更是清楚
[29:16] Frankly, you don’t deserve it. 说实话 你们配不上这房子
[29:18] Get out! 滚出去
[29:19] Yeah, leave. 没错 快走
[29:20] We are not leaving this house. 我们才不会离开这栋房子
[29:22] Get out! 滚出去
[29:23] Get out! Get out! 滚 给我滚
[29:26] I don’t care about any of this. Just go! 好不好客我一点都不在乎 滚出去
[29:28] You shouldn’t have to watch this. 你不必看她这般如此
[29:30] Get out of here! 快滚出去
[29:38] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[29:41] I don’t believe you, Ben. 我不相信你 本
[29:44] You tell me your story, 话都让你说尽了
[29:46] but there’s a little glimmer in your eye, a little… 但是你的眼中闪烁着些许
[29:49] lie, a little darkness. 谎言的光色 些许阴暗
[29:54] And I don’t want to live with suspicion anymore, 我不想再生活在怀疑猜忌当中
[29:58] so I want you to go. 所以我希望你能离开
[30:03] I want you to go. 我希望你能离开
[30:07] Oh, God. 天呐
[30:09] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[30:11] What is it? 发生什么事了
[30:12] It feels like the baby’s kicking. 感觉婴儿在踢我
[30:13] That’s impossible. It’s only eight weeks old. 这不可能 孩子才8周大
[30:16] Okay. 好了
[30:17] – I got to go to the hospital. – What’s going on? -我要去医院 -发生什么事了
[30:19] Stay here, and don’t answer the door. 待在家里 别给任何人开门
[30:22] Don’t answer the door? It’s Halloween. 别开门 今天是万圣节啊
[30:53] Trick or treat. 不给糖就捣蛋
[30:59] It says “Take One.” Can’t you read? 这上面写着”自己拿” 你不认字吗
[31:02] I’m a pretty girl. I want Violet to see. 我现在是漂亮姑娘了 我想让瓦奥莱特看看
[31:06] Shortbus! 弱智
[31:19] Wait for me! 等等我
[31:57] No, no, no, not his face, that’s fake. 不不 他的脸没事 那是假的
[31:59] He broke his leg. 他的腿断了
[32:02] Sorry to keep you waiting. 不好意思让你们久等了
[32:04] Are you presently feeling any pain in the abdominal area? 现在觉得腹部有痛感吗
[32:07] I just feel really sick. 我只是觉得很恶心
[32:08] I haven’t been feeling any of the… the kicking 大约一个小时之前从家出来以后
[32:11] since we left home about a half hour ago. 我就没再觉得孩子在踢我了
[32:12] Well, I’m sure it’s not kicks that you’re feeling. 我敢肯定那不是孩子在踢你
[32:14] The baby’s only the size of a kidney bean at eight weeks. 八周大的孩子只有一颗芸豆那么大
[32:16] I know. That’s-that’s why I’m concerned. 我知道 所以我才担心
[32:18] I think…I feel like there’s something wrong. 我能感觉到有些不对
[32:20] Well, I’m sure it’s just gas. 我肯定只是胀气而已
[32:21] So let’s just take a look, 现在咱们就照照看
[32:22] and make sure that everything is perfect. 确保一切正常
[32:27] Okay… 好的
[32:29] And you’re sure about the time line? 你确定你的孕期没算错吗
[32:31] Yeah, eight weeks. Positive. 没错 八周 我很肯定
[32:33] The baby seems to be a lot bigger. 婴儿看起来可不止八周
[32:35] Okay, here we go… 好的 看
[32:45] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天呐 老天呐
[32:48] I’m gonna get some help. 我去找人来
[32:55] What’s going on? What’s going on? 出什么事了 出什么事了
[32:58] Oh, my God! 天呐
[32:59] Oh, my God! 老天呐
[33:00] Oh, my God. Oh, my baby. 天呐 我的宝贝儿
[33:02] Oh, my… 我的
[33:03] Oh! What happened? 到底是怎么回事
[33:05] What happened? What happened?! 发生什么事了 到底是怎么回事
[33:07] She just walked into the street. 她走到路中间来了
[33:08] It was a hit-and-run, ma’am. 是肇事逃逸 夫人
[33:10] Oh, no! Oh… 不
[33:12] Is she dying? 她会死吗
[33:13] We’re doing everything we can. 我们正在努力抢救
[33:15] Okay. You gotta… 好的 你要
[33:16] We gotta get her to the lawn over there 我们要趁着她还活着
[33:18] while she’s still with us. 把她抬到那边的草地上
[33:20] Yeah. We need to take her in, stabilize her… 我们要送她去医院 稳定她的情况
[33:22] No! If you can’t help me, 不 如果你们不肯帮我
[33:23] then get out of the goddamned way! 就他妈给我滚开
[33:26] Ma’am, just…just let us… 夫人 让 让我们
[33:27] No! 不要
[33:30] Addy, come on. 小阿 来
[33:32] We’re gonna get you home 咱们这就回家
[33:34] with all your friends. 去找你的朋友
[33:36] Come on, honey. 来吧 宝贝儿
[33:38] We’re almost there. 咱们就要到家了
[33:39] Stay with me, Addy. 坚持住 小阿
[33:40] It’s just a few more feet. 还有几米就到了
[33:44] Oh, my God. Addy? 天呐 小阿
[33:48] Oh, no! 不
[33:52] Oh…no. 不
[34:38] Oh, mother, 妈妈
[34:40] you always had the most beautiful hands. 你的手以前是这么漂亮
[34:46] What have they done to you? 他们对你做了什么
[34:59] This is my fault. 都是我的错
[35:03] I wasn’t there for you. 那时没能陪在你身边
[35:08] I’m so sorry. 我真的很对不起你
[36:16] Come with me, baby. 跟我走 乖女儿
[36:20] I want to, but I can’t, mother. 我也想 但是我不能 妈妈
[36:22] I can’t. 我走不了
[36:47] My tenant Ben, I want my money! 本 我的房客 我来收钱了
[36:53] I’m not leaving here till I have my thousand dollars! 拿不到那一千块钱我是不会走的
[36:57] Hello! 有人吗
[36:58] Ben Harmon! 本·哈蒙
[37:02] Ben Harmon! 本·哈蒙
[37:04] I am not leaving here till I have my thousand dollars. 拿不到那一千块钱我是不会走的
[37:07] Screw you! 他妈的
[37:08] You owe me! 你欠我的
[37:10] Oh, here, here. Take one and go! 给 拿上你们的糖赶紧滚吧
[37:18] Come on, come on! 快接啊 快接啊
[37:20] Hey, honey. 喂 宝贝儿
[37:20] Dad, there’s some freaky dude 爸 有个怪人跑到咱家门口
[37:22] at the door screaming about money. 嚷嚷着要钱
[37:23] I think he might be one of your patients. I don’t know, 可能是你的病人吧 我也不知道
[37:25] – should I call the cops? – No! No. Just… -我要报警吗 -不用 就
[37:28] just keep the door closed. 把门锁好就是了
[37:29] Is it locked? 门锁上了吗
[37:30] Yeah. 嗯
[37:32] We’re on way home right now. 我们现在就回家
[37:34] Violet? Just…just keep the door locked. 瓦奥莱特 把门锁好
[37:40] I know you’re in there. 我知道你在家
[37:42] Is that your daughter? 站在门口的是你女儿吗
[38:01] Violet! 瓦奥莱特
[38:02] Violet! 瓦奥莱特
[38:04] Violet! 瓦奥莱特
[38:06] Violet! 瓦奥莱特
[38:06] Violet! 瓦奥莱特
[38:07] Violet? Violet! 瓦奥莱特 瓦奥莱特
[38:10] Violet? 瓦奥莱特
[38:12] Ben! 本
[38:12] She’s not here! 她不在
[38:14] Call her cell phone! 打她的手机
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme