时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Don’t stop. | 别停 |
[00:21] | I’ll be finished in here in just a second. | 我马上就整理好了 |
[00:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:25] | A shame to waste such a beautiful bed. | 不好好利用这漂亮的床多可惜 |
[00:29] | Don’t. No, don’t. | 别 不要 |
[00:30] | No, stop, please. No! | 住手 拜托 不要 |
[00:32] | Stop it! You are drunk. | 住手 你喝醉了 |
[00:34] | Please, I really need this job. | 求你了 我很需要这份工作 |
[00:36] | You liked it the last time. | 上次你很享受啊 |
[00:38] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[00:40] | I was just lonely. | 我当时很空虚 |
[00:42] | Want a Camaro? | 想要辆大黄蜂吗 |
[00:43] | We got a new shipment in yesterday. | 我们昨天刚运来一批新货 |
[00:45] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[01:28] | I have loved you since I was 16. | 我从十六岁那年就爱着你 |
[01:33] | Sweetheart, please. | 亲爱的 求你了 |
[01:34] | This-This didn’t mean anything. | 这不代表什么 |
[01:39] | You’ve broken my heart for the last time. | 这是你最后一次伤我的心了 |
[02:46] | We were just getting it back, Ben. | 我们只是把钱撤回来 本 |
[02:50] | I wanted to trust you so badly. | 我真心想信任你 |
[02:52] | I was trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[02:54] | Oh, don’t try to turn this into some kind of heroic act! | 别把自己说得像个英雄 |
[02:57] | You were scared shitless | 你只是害怕 |
[02:58] | of what I might do if I found out about it. | 我知道真相后的反应 |
[03:00] | How was I supposed to know he was gonna screw up | 我怎么知道他让咱的投资 |
[03:01] | our investments that badly? | 打了水漂 |
[03:03] | He’s always made us money before. | 他以前总能让我们赚得盆满钵盈 |
[03:04] | Well, I am pregnant, | 我怀孕了 |
[03:06] | and I cannot live in this house after what happened to us here! | 发生了这么多事后我一点不想住在这里 |
[03:10] | And now you’re telling me that we have no choice, | 你现在跟我说我们别无选择 |
[03:12] | that we’re broke? | 我们濒临破产 |
[03:13] | We’re not broke. | 我们没破产 |
[03:14] | We have money. | 我们还有钱 |
[03:14] | It’s just tied up in this house. | 只是全部投在这房子上了 |
[03:16] | Once we sell it, we can take it out. | 房子一卖出去 钱就回来了 |
[03:19] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[03:20] | I-I can’t wait that long. | 我等不及了 |
[03:22] | I– we… | 我 我们 |
[03:23] | we have to, we have to rent a place. | 我们得先租个房子 |
[03:25] | Viv, what do you want me to do? | 小维 你到底希望我怎么做 |
[03:27] | I’m trying to rebuild my practice. | 我试着重操旧业 |
[03:29] | We’re already paying the minimum on our cards. | 生活也节衣缩食 |
[03:31] | I’ll get a job. | 我去找份工作 |
[03:32] | To put more stress on yourself? | 给你自己更多压力吗 |
[03:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | We’ll get a studio apartment somewhere. | 我们找地方租套公寓 |
[03:40] | We can, we can swing that, at least, at least temporarily. | 至少 至少暂时周转得过来 |
[03:44] | Studio apartment? | 公寓 |
[03:45] | You think that’s gonna take the pressure off? | 你觉得这样就能减轻压力了 |
[03:47] | My office is here. | 我的办公室在这里 |
[03:48] | People see me here. | 人们来这里看诊 |
[03:49] | Patients see me here. | 患者来这里看诊 |
[03:51] | And not that many, I might add. | 虽然人数的确不多 |
[04:00] | Honey, you’re having PTSD. | 亲爱的 你有创伤后应激障碍 |
[04:03] | This is a total normal response. | 这完全是正常反应 |
[04:07] | We just need to find you a therapist | 只需要帮你找一个 |
[04:08] | that our insurance will cover. | 医保承办范围内的理疗师 |
[04:10] | Right away. | 咱立马就找 |
[04:20] | Don’t make me feel like I’m crazy. | 别让我觉得自己疯了 |
[04:26] | I have an appointment with the realtor tomorrow. | 我和房产经纪人约了明天见面 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna talk to her about what kind of home improvements | 问她我们能给房子做哪些改进 |
[04:31] | we can make– hopefully nothing too expensive, | 希望不会太破费 |
[04:33] | maybe something with the backyard. | 或许修缮后院什么的就够了 |
[04:36] | Hopefully we can sell the place | 幸运的话即使我们卖掉这房子 |
[04:37] | without taking too much of a loss. | 也不会损失太大 |
[04:39] | Sure. | 好 |
[04:41] | I’m sure we can. | 当然可以 |
[04:47] | Don’t lie to me again. | 别再对我撒谎了 |
[04:52] | If you lie to me again, we’re through. | 你再对我撒谎的话 我们就真结束了 |
[06:00] | I am just horrified for you and your family. | 我被你和你家发生的事吓到了 |
[06:04] | I hardly know what to say, really. | 我真不知道该说些什么 |
[06:06] | And I can just imagine | 我能想象 |
[06:07] | how you might be feeling a little anxious, | 在经历了这么多后 |
[06:08] | given all of this. | 你一定很焦虑 |
[06:09] | Nope, not anxious. Angry. | 不 不是焦虑 是愤怒 |
[06:11] | You know that’s how I felt when the boys, | 你知道这也是当那对男孩 |
[06:14] | you know, did what they did. | 做出那样行径后我的感受 |
[06:15] | We’d gotten rather close. | 我们关系还挺不错的 |
[06:17] | They’d have me over for Bloody Marys and omelettes on a Sunday. | 周日他们会邀请我喝血腥玛丽 吃煎蛋卷 |
[06:21] | So to find out what nasty little perverts they were– | 所以当发现他俩其实就是变态后 |
[06:24] | you probably heard about the poker | 你八成听说了那根壁炉里的拨火棍 |
[06:25] | from the fireplace being rammed up his… | 当时就插在他的 |
[06:27] | Marcy, we have to put the house back on the market. | 玛西 我们必须把这房子挂牌出售 |
[06:31] | And we have to make back | 而且我们必须把投资 |
[06:32] | everything we put into it. | 全部都收回来 |
[06:33] | We just can’t afford to take a bath on this. | 这件事刻不容缓 |
[06:35] | You know, you might want to adjust your expectations. | 知道吗 你得调整你的预期 |
[06:38] | The housing market is dropping daily. | 现在楼市日益萎靡 |
[06:40] | And these things aren’t about to change until 2013, | 这种走势会持续到2013年 |
[06:43] | when we vote that bum out. | 直到当朝这废物下台 |
[06:44] | Well, here’s the bottom line: you owe our family. | 我的底线是 你欠了我们家的 |
[06:49] | Under the law, you were obligated to disclose | 根据法律 你必须向我们坦白 |
[06:52] | any material facts that might have | 任何可能影响我们决定 |
[06:54] | influenced our decision to buy this house. | 是否购买此房屋的重大事件 |
[06:56] | Excuse me, dear, | 不好意思 亲爱的 |
[06:57] | but the law requires us to disclose | 法律要求我们向你们交代 |
[06:59] | any death on the premises | 在过去三年中 |
[07:01] | within the last three years. | 发生的所有死亡事件 |
[07:02] | I did that. | 我如实交代了 |
[07:04] | Nobody’s buying me cooking classes, Mrs. Hormon. | 没人给我安排上厨艺课 荷蒙夫人 |
[07:07] | Harmon. | 哈蒙 |
[07:08] | Nobody’s looking out for me. | 没有人在乎过我 |
[07:10] | Do you know where I live? | 你知道我住在哪儿吗 |
[07:11] | I live in a 350-square-foot guest house | 我住在山谷村 一间32平米的家庭旅馆 |
[07:14] | in Valley Village, with rats. | 房间里还有老鼠 |
[07:17] | I’d kill to live in this house, | 要是能住这房子 我死都愿意 |
[07:19] | regardless of the history. | 才不管以前的事儿呢 |
[07:21] | You know, you probably need a more seasoned realtor. | 你八成需要一个更老练的房产经纪人 |
[07:24] | Someone who specializes in… | 一个擅长于… |
[07:25] | Oh, you think you were my first call? | 你以为你是我第一个找的人吗 |
[07:26] | I called every realtor in the city this morning– | 早上我联系了城里所有的房产经纪人 |
[07:29] | Coldwell Banker, | 科威不动产 |
[07:30] | Century 21. | 21世纪不动产 |
[07:31] | No one will take this listing. | 没人肯接这单生意 |
[07:32] | So here’s the plan. | 所以这事就这么办 |
[07:33] | You are going to bake cookies, | 你去烤些饼干 |
[07:35] | you are going to go buy beautiful, expensive, fresh-cut flowers, | 再买些漂亮昂贵的鲜花 |
[07:38] | you are going to maybe make up some nice stories about | 也许还得为过去住在这儿的人 |
[07:42] | all the lovely people who have lived here over the years. | 编些好听的故事 |
[07:43] | You’re gonna do whatever it takes | 你要竭尽所能 |
[07:44] | and you are gonna sell this house, | 把这房子卖出去 |
[07:47] | and then my family and I are gonna go live someplace safe. | 然后我们一家会搬到安全的地方去住 |
[07:50] | And in return for that, | 作为回报 |
[07:51] | I am not gonna sue you for gross criminal negligence. | 我不会以重大过失的罪名起诉你 |
[07:55] | We on the same page? | 达成共识了吗 |
[07:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:00] | See? Somebody’s looking out for you. | 瞧 还是有人在乎你嘛 |
[08:05] | It’s fresh. I just made it. | 是新鲜的 我刚煮的 |
[08:34] | I thought I’d knock this time | 这回我特地敲了门 |
[08:35] | so you didn’t have a heart attack. | 以防把你吓出心脏病来 |
[08:38] | Though Lord knows I wish you were dead. | 虽然老天知道我希望你死掉 |
[08:43] | Do me a favor, will you? | 帮我个忙 好吗 |
[08:45] | Before I take this one, | 在我拿走这把刀之前 |
[08:47] | polish it up. | 把它擦亮 |
[08:48] | Look, it’s cruddy with corrosion. | 你看 都锈得暗无光泽了 |
[08:52] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么要找你 |
[08:53] | Because you’re | 因为你就是个 |
[08:54] | a shitty maid. | 下贱的女仆 |
[09:01] | Adding those to your magpie stash? | 偷回去放进你的小金库吗 |
[09:03] | Until I have a full set. | 等我集齐一整套 |
[09:06] | Then it’s off to eBay, where I’ll make a pretty penny | 我就把它放上易趣网 卖个好价钱 |
[09:10] | and you’ll be accused of theft. | 然后你将被指控犯有盗窃罪 |
[09:13] | You are a thief of Biblical Proportions, after all. | 反正呢 你就是个偷心大盗 |
[09:17] | Your specialty being weak husbands. | 专偷意志不坚定的丈夫 |
[09:23] | I don’t want to be here anymore! | 我不想再待这儿了 |
[09:25] | I’m frightened! | 我害怕 |
[09:27] | I miss my mother! | 我想念我妈妈 |
[09:29] | You think I want to stay? | 你以为我愿意留在这儿吗 |
[09:32] | In this world of death and rot and regret? | 留在这个死气腐朽和怨恨连天的世界吗 |
[09:36] | Try to find some dignity in the situation. | 夹缝生存仍要有尊严 |
[09:40] | Move on, missy. | 放手吧 姑娘 |
[09:42] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[09:43] | I want to, but I can’t! | 我想 可我没办法 |
[09:46] | Every time… | 每次 |
[09:48] | I find my heart | 我发现自己的心 |
[09:50] | breaking just a sliver for you, | 为你有一丝的动容 |
[09:53] | I suddenly remember, | 我就突然想起 |
[09:56] | you made this mess for yourself. | 一切都是你咎由自取 |
[09:58] | And I also remember, | 而且我还想起 |
[10:00] | every time I see | 每当我看见 |
[10:01] | that ghostly eye, | 你那只可怕的眼睛 |
[10:04] | that I was and continue to be | 就想起自己一直都是 |
[10:08] | a hell of a shot. | 鬼斧神枪 |
[10:11] | You need to pay for what you’ve done. | 你会付出代价的 |
[10:16] | Oh, I do. | 当然 |
[10:19] | Every goddamn day. | 每一天都是该死的煎熬 |
[10:25] | I’m at the end of my rope. | 我已经穷途末路了 |
[10:31] | He’s going through with it, and there’s nothing | 他坚持要离婚 |
[10:33] | I can do to stop him. | 我根本阻止不了他 |
[10:36] | We’re supposed to sign the papers next week, and that’s it. | 下周就该签离婚协议了 就这么结束了 |
[10:39] | 23 years gone with the stroke of a pen. | 笔一挥 23年婚姻化为乌有 |
[10:42] | I’m so upset. | 我很沮丧 |
[10:44] | And I wonder if I’ll ever be able to love or be loved again. | 我不知道以后能否爱人或者被爱 |
[10:50] | What was the reason your husband is seeking the divorce? | 你丈夫为什么要和你离婚 |
[10:54] | He says I’m very boring. | 他说我很枯燥无趣 |
[10:55] | I’ve tried to converse with him on a variety of subjects. | 我找尽话题与他交谈 |
[10:59] | Sports for instance. | 比如体育运动 |
[11:00] | I even learned the names | 我甚至把他喜欢的橄榄球队的 |
[11:01] | of the football teams he follows. | 名字都记了下来 |
[11:04] | Let’s see, there’s the Chargers, the 49ers, | 让我想想 有电光队 49人队 |
[11:07] | the Raiders, the Seahawks up in Seattle. | 突击者队还有西雅图海鹰队 |
[11:10] | That’s the West Coast. | 这些是西海岸的队伍 |
[11:11] | Then the Cardinals. They’re in Arizona. | 还有红雀队 他们在亚利桑那州 |
[11:13] | I memorized them… for him. | 为了他 我把它们全记住了 |
[11:17] | I’m very good at memorization. | 我的记忆力非常好 |
[11:19] | I can still name the states and all of their capitals, which I learned in the sixth grade. | 我还能说出六年级的背住的各州名称及首府 |
[11:24] | My memory helps with my work. | 我的好记性在工作中用处很大 |
[11:26] | I’m an accountant by trade, | 我是外贸会计师 |
[11:28] | but I’m branching out into taxes. | 但目前在往税务方向发展 |
[12:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:02] | Cleaning up your mess. | 清理你的乱摊子 |
[12:03] | My mess? | 我的乱摊子 |
[12:05] | Well, it’s not my blood. | 这可不是我的血 |
[12:09] | How long have you been out here? | 你在这里待了多久 |
[12:11] | Long enough. | 挺久的 |
[12:12] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[12:13] | Why, nothing. | 怎么了 没看见什么 |
[12:15] | Nothing at all, if anyone should ask. | 要是有人问起来 我会说什么都没看见 |
[12:18] | I’m very discreet. | 我向来小心谨慎 |
[12:22] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[12:24] | I did this room first. | 我先打扫了这间房 |
[12:26] | It’s all ready for your next victim. | 已经可以接待你下一位受害人了 |
[12:29] | I mean patient. | 我是指病人 |
[12:30] | Where’s my tape recorder? It was right here. | 我的录音器呢 它当时就在这里 |
[12:31] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:33] | I never touch the things on your desk. | 桌子上的东西我一样都没碰 |
[12:35] | I just get the stains. | 我只清理了血迹 |
[12:37] | Do you wanna make a new one? | 你想要个新病人吗 |
[12:40] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[12:42] | Where is it? | 它在哪里 |
[12:42] | Think about the blood. | 感受下胸中热血 |
[12:44] | Rushing. Pumping. | 奔腾 涌动 |
[12:46] | Filling you up. | 充盈在你的身体里 |
[12:47] | Filling us both up. | 充盈在我们身体里 |
[12:49] | I’m done playing this game! You’re goddamn fired! | 我受够了挑逗 你被辞退了 |
[12:51] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们到底在干什么 |
[12:58] | I did not want to get physical with her, but I had no choice. | 我本不想对她动粗的 但我别无选择 |
[13:02] | I have rebuffed every advance, | 她每次挑逗 我都断然回绝 |
[13:03] | and believe me, there have been many, | 相信我 我一再回绝 |
[13:05] | but she just won’t stop! | 但她不肯罢休 |
[13:06] | Unbuttoning, and bending over and… | 衣衫不整 还总是俯身… |
[13:09] | I don’t mean to be presumptuous, | 我无意冒犯 |
[13:11] | but my days of romance are long over. | 可我的浪漫青春早已结束 |
[13:13] | Oh, please. Is that why you prance around in that little maid’s outfit | 得了吧 所以你就穿着女仆装到处走 |
[13:15] | like you’re headed to a fetish ball? | 像要去参加恋物癖舞会吗 |
[13:16] | Don’t want to clean other people’s houses | 什么”不想穿自己衣服打扫别人房间” |
[13:18] | in your own clothes, my ass. | 全你妹的是鬼话 |
[13:19] | – Ben! – It’s all right, Madame. | -本 -没关系 夫人 |
[13:21] | I’m not naive to the ways of men. | 我并非不了解男人 |
[13:23] | Their need to objectify, conquer. | 他们的表现欲 征服欲 |
[13:26] | They see what they want to see. | 他们只见色相不见人 |
[13:28] | Women, however, see into the soul of a person. | 而女人 才能看到一个人的本真 |
[13:31] | Is this what you do? | 你费尽心机就为这个 |
[13:32] | Entrap employers? | 陷害你的雇主 |
[13:35] | That said, I understand the stress you two are under. | 我理解你们压力沉重 |
[13:38] | Money, the baby, what happened here the other night. | 经济拮据 婴儿将诞 还有那晚的事件 |
[13:41] | I don’t mean to listen, but the walls here are paper thin. | 我没有偷听 不过这里没有不透风的墙 |
[13:44] | This unfortunate incident aside, | 撇开这不幸的插曲不谈 |
[13:45] | I am happy to work for the two of you. | 能替你们二位效劳我很开心 |
[13:48] | And I certainly need the money, times are tough. | 何况我的确需要钱 现在时局艰难 |
[13:50] | I’m perfectly willing to forget the whole thing. | 我会当这整件事从没发生过 |
[13:55] | Well, Moira, I think maybe | 莫伊拉 我想 |
[13:57] | it might just be better for you to… | 或许你最好还是 |
[13:59] | Just leave? | 要我离开吗 |
[14:01] | Just toss me out like a piece of trash, will you? | 把我像垃圾一样扫地出门 是不是 |
[14:04] | No, you won’t. Not this time. | 你不能这么做 这次不行 |
[14:05] | I deserve respect. | 我理应得到尊重 |
[14:10] | If your husband lays a hand on me again, | 要是你丈夫敢再对我动手 |
[14:13] | or tries to fire me with unjust cause, | 或要以不正当理由辞退我 |
[14:15] | I will press charges. | 我就向法院起诉 |
[14:24] | I changed the sheets in your bedroom, | 你卧室里的床单已经换好了 |
[14:26] | fresh towels in the downstairs bath and Violet’s. | 浴室里和瓦奥莱特房间里都换了新毛巾 |
[14:30] | If you don’t mind | 如果不介意的话 |
[14:31] | I’d like to take a longer lunch than usual. | 我希望今天午餐时间能延长一点 |
[14:33] | I’m quite shaken. | 我经不起惊吓 |
[14:37] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[14:39] | I knew we shouldn’t have hired her in the first place, I knew it. | 咱们当初就不该雇用她 我就知道 |
[14:43] | You know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[14:45] | What? | 怎么 |
[14:46] | I think your little… | 我觉得你在波士顿那次 |
[14:49] | indiscretion in Boston… | 小小的鲁莽之举 |
[14:53] | has really screwed you up. | 把你搞得很不正常 |
[14:58] | And I think you’re acting out | 我觉得你是在宣泄情绪 |
[14:59] | and you’re being paranoid | 终日充满各种妄想 |
[15:01] | and crazy and guilty, | 癫狂 内心充斥负罪感 |
[15:05] | and you have to get it together. | 你得打起精神来 |
[15:07] | And we have to get out of this house. | 而且我们得搬出这间房子 |
[15:09] | I’d like to do that without a lawsuit. | 最好是跟房主私了 |
[15:23] | And the next stop on our tour of departed souls– | 亡魂之旅的下一站是 |
[15:28] | the gem of mid-town, Murder House. | 镇中心的瑰宝 “凶宅” |
[15:52] | Relax. I’m not here to bust you. | 别紧张 我不是来训你的 |
[15:56] | Why not? | 为什么不训我 |
[15:57] | Because what you guys went through last week | 因为上周那件事你们依旧惊魂未定 |
[15:59] | Seriously, Dad, I’m fine. | 老爸 说真的 我没事 |
[16:02] | It’ll make a great college essay one day. | 就当是积累作文素材了 |
[16:06] | Okay. But if you ever want to talk to somebody… | 好的 不过如果你想找人谈谈心 |
[16:09] | – Dad… – I mean, not me. | -老爸 -未必是和我 |
[16:11] | You know, I’m way too expensive. | 你要知道 跟我谈一次可价值不菲啊 |
[16:15] | But we can find you someone. | 但你一定能找到知心伙伴的 |
[16:17] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[16:19] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下的 |
[16:35] | He’s a great dad. | 他是个很称职的父亲 |
[16:38] | He really cares. | 真心在乎你 |
[16:41] | You’re lucky like that. | 你应该感到幸运 |
[16:53] | Where’s my tape recorder? | 我的录音机呢 |
[16:56] | I need it for my work. | 工作还要用呢 |
[16:58] | Here’s your coffee, Dr. Harmon. | 哈蒙医生 这是你要的咖啡 |
[16:59] | I don’t want any damn coffee. | 我他妈才不要什么咖啡 |
[17:01] | I want my tape recorder. | 我要录音机 |
[17:02] | It was in my office until you cleaned up. | 你来打扫之前 它一直在我办公室里 |
[17:04] | I need it. | 我需要它 |
[17:05] | Well, it might be down the front of my dress. | 说不定它就在我衣服里藏着哦 |
[17:09] | All you have to do is reach down | 你要做的就是探手向下 |
[17:11] | between my breasts… | 摸到我双峰之间 |
[17:16] | You’re sick. | 你真贱 |
[17:18] | I hope it’s not a problem. | 好心给你提醒一下 |
[17:21] | Your next patient is in your office. | 下一个病人在你办公室里等着呢 |
[17:23] | My next patient? | 下一个病人 |
[17:25] | I’m sorry, I-I didn’t have anyone on my schedule… | 很抱歉 日程表里今天应该没有病人 |
[17:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[17:33] | This is my house! | 这是我的家 |
[17:34] | I’m not stupid, Ben. I saw her leave. | 我又不傻 本 我亲眼看到她出门了 |
[17:41] | I just want to talk. | 我就是想跟你谈谈 |
[17:42] | Not in my house. Jesus, Hayden, | 在我家里吗 上帝啊 海登 |
[17:44] | I’ve called you a dozen times since I left Boston. | 离开波士顿以后我给你打了无数次电话 |
[17:46] | You left me there, Ben. | 你把我一个人丢在那里 本 |
[17:49] | Without a word. By myself. | 连句话也没有 留我孤身一人 |
[17:51] | I know, I know. | 我的错 我承认 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry, but I told you in my messages. | 我很抱歉 但我在短信里告诉过你 |
[17:54] | We had a home invasion here. I had to come back. | 有人私闯我家 我必须赶回来 |
[18:04] | Did everything go all right? | 你那里一切还好吗 |
[18:05] | – I didn’t have the abortion. – What? | -我没做人流 -什么 |
[18:08] | I decided to keep the baby. | 我决定留下这个孩子 |
[18:11] | Our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[18:12] | I’m moving here, and you’re paying. | 我要搬到这附近 你要支付一切费用 |
[18:15] | You’re going to be a father to our child. | 你要成为我们孩子的父亲了 |
[18:17] | I’ve already started looking for a place. | 我已经开始物色住处了 |
[18:20] | I think I really like Marina Del Rey. | 我觉得玛丽安德尔湾不错 |
[18:22] | Hayden, you-you-you really haven’t thought this through. | 海登 你要好好考虑一下 |
[18:25] | I love my wife, my family. | 我爱我的妻子 我的家人 |
[18:27] | As far as support, you have to believe me, | 至于经济援助 你要相信 |
[18:28] | the move out here took everything I had. | 搬到这里几乎让我倾家荡产 |
[18:30] | I-I don’t have the financial resources… | 我现在一点经济来源都没有 |
[18:32] | I’m not a whore, Ben. | 我不是出来卖的 本 |
[18:35] | I matter. | 我有尊严的 |
[18:36] | – I didn’t say… – I matter! | -我没那个意思 -我有尊严的 |
[18:45] | I’m looking for a Dr. Ben Harmon. | 我在找本·哈蒙医生 |
[18:46] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[18:47] | Detective Jack Colquitt. L.A.P.D. | 我是杰克·科尔基特 洛杉矶警局探员 |
[18:49] | I need a moment of your time. | 想占用你一点时间 |
[18:53] | The detective wants to talk to me. | 探员想跟我谈谈 |
[18:55] | Fine, meet me tomorrow at 3:00. | 好 明天下午三点见 |
[18:58] | There’s a Norms down the street. | 这条街上有一家诺姆士餐厅 |
[19:03] | I told the other officer everything. | 另一位探员来过 我已经如实相告了 |
[19:05] | My wife and daughter were the ones those animals terrorized. | 那些禽兽恐吓我的妻子和女儿 |
[19:08] | Sorry. That’s robbery and homicide. | 抱歉 那次是为了谋杀抢劫案 |
[19:09] | I’m missing persons. | 而我是失踪调查科 |
[19:10] | I’m here about Sally Freeman. | 我来询问有关莎莉·弗里曼的事情 |
[19:12] | She’s a patient of yours. | 她是你的一位病人 |
[19:16] | Our first session was Tuesday. | 周二的时候是第一次治疗 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry… missing persons? | 抱歉 是失踪人口吗 |
[19:21] | Her husband hasn’t seen her. She didn’t come home last night. | 她丈夫没见到她 她昨晚没回家 |
[19:24] | He didn’t seem too concerned. | 他看起来也不很在意 |
[19:28] | They’re getting a divorce. | 他们正在办离婚 |
[19:31] | Her online calendar listed you as a 3:00 appointment. | 跟据她的在线日程表 她三点钟和你有个预约 |
[19:33] | – Did she show up? – Yes. | -她有来过吗 -来过 |
[19:35] | Then you were the last one who saw her. | 那么你是最后一个看见她的人 |
[19:37] | She also had a Power Point class down at the Learning Annex, | 她报了好学网的在线幻灯片课 |
[19:40] | but she bailed on that. | 但是她翘课了 |
[19:42] | Well, I can’t tell you what we talked about, | 谈话内容不可透露 |
[19:44] | but I can say it was nothing extreme. | 但我可以告诉你 毫无过激之语 |
[19:46] | Well, I’m not surprised. Just between you and I, | 我一点也不奇怪 偷偷告诉你 |
[19:49] | everyone I talked to about that gal said she was | 每个和我说起她的人都说 |
[19:51] | the most boring person they’d ever met. | 她是他们见过最呆板的人 |
[19:57] | How the hell do you get anything done with that thing around? | 这等尤物在身边你怎么还有心情工作 |
[20:00] | Right? | 是啊 |
[20:01] | Anyway, like I said, it’s probably nothing. | 不过 就像我说的 八成不是什么大事 |
[20:03] | But if you hear anything, give me a call? | 但还是请有消息就打给我 好吗 |
[20:06] | Sure. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[20:09] | I’ll let myself out. | 我自己出去吧 |
[20:10] | Hopefully run into your maid. | 希望能碰上你家女佣 |
[20:23] | Change your mind? | 改主意了吗 |
[20:24] | No. | 没有 |
[20:26] | No… | 没有吗 |
[20:27] | I told you I ain’t no faggot. | 我说了我不是基佬 |
[20:29] | That’s not what your dick says. | 你的老二可不这么说 |
[20:37] | Easy, man. | 别冲动 老兄 |
[20:38] | You were cruisin’ me, I thought you were fair game. | 你刚才在打量我 我以为你也有意 |
[20:42] | – Crusin’ you, my ass. – Easy! | -打量你 见鬼去吧 -别冲动 |
[20:44] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 救命 |
[20:46] | God! | 天呐 |
[20:53] | Sal Mineo was 37 years old when he died. | 萨尔·米涅奥死于37岁 |
[20:56] | A Golden Globe winner and two-time Oscar nominee. | 曾获一次金球奖 两次奥斯卡提名 |
[20:59] | His father was a coffin-maker | 他的父亲是棺材匠 |
[21:01] | who never accepted that his son was gay. | 一直未能接受儿子是同性恋这一事实 |
[21:03] | They sent away a petty criminal, | 他们随便地审判了此案 |
[21:04] | African-American Lionel Raymond Williams for the murder, | 认定凶手是非裔美国人莱诺·雷蒙·威廉斯 |
[21:07] | calling it a “Robbery gone wrong.” | 判定此次案件为”抢劫误杀” |
[21:10] | But you’ll have a hard time finding anyone who believes that in this town. | 但是镇上没有一个人相信这种说法 |
[21:13] | Most people believe Sal Mineo died of a hate crime. | 人们普遍认为萨尔·米涅奥是死于仇视犯罪 |
[21:17] | Our tour concludes with one of the most famous houses | 本次旅行包括了这座天使之城 |
[21:20] | of horrors in the City of Angels… | 著名的鬼屋 |
[21:23] | better known as the “Murder House.” | 广为人知的叫法是”凶宅” |
[21:31] | Built in 1922 by Dr. Charles Montgomery– | 于1922年由身孚盛誉的外科医生 |
[21:34] | acclaimed surgeon to the stars — for his wife Nora, | 查尔斯·蒙哥马利医生为妻子诺拉而建 |
[21:38] | a prominent East Coast socialite. | 那是位著名的东海岸名媛 |
[21:40] | – Charles? – But when Montgomery fell on hard times, | -查尔斯 -但是蒙哥马利遇到了低谷 |
[21:42] | he became addicted to drugs | 他染上了毒瘾 |
[21:45] | and developed a terrifying Frankenstein Complex. | 还结下恐怖的科学怪人情结 |
[21:50] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[21:53] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[22:05] | Damn it, Charles, | 该死 查尔斯 |
[22:06] | are you down in the basement again? | 你又在地下室吗 |
[22:09] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[22:10] | For God’s sake, I’m working! | 看在老天份上 我在工作呢 |
[22:13] | Working. I wish. | 工作吗 我倒希望 |
[22:14] | Now, come upstairs for dinner. | 快点 给我上来吃饭 |
[22:16] | You’ve made us wait five whole minutes. | 你让我们整整等了五分钟 |
[22:24] | You’ve ruined it. | 全被你毁了 |
[22:40] | What have you done to that baby? | 你把孩子打扮成什么样了 |
[22:42] | Can’t even tell if it’s a girl or a boy. | 搞得雌雄莫辨 |
[22:45] | You’re a disgrace, Charles. | 你真丢人 查尔斯 |
[22:47] | How you can call yourself | 让妻子过这种生活 |
[22:48] | a man is beyond me. | 你倒不羞 |
[22:51] | You think I came | 难道你认为 |
[22:52] | all the way here from Philadelphia for this? | 我千里迢迢从费城搬来就为这些 |
[22:55] | This life? | 这种生活 |
[22:56] | This house? | 这幢房子 |
[22:58] | I built you this house, exactly the way you wanted it. | 这幢房子是为你而建 完全迎合你的喜好 |
[23:02] | And how many servants do we have? Two? | 咱家有几个佣人 就两个 |
[23:05] | And I’m expected to do everything else? | 其他活儿都要我来做吗 |
[23:08] | Good, Charles. | 真有你的 查尔斯 |
[23:10] | Drink your talent away. | 你把你的天赋都喝光了 |
[23:12] | You’re a waste. | 简直废物 |
[23:14] | Even looking at you I’m sick to my stomach. | 看你一眼都觉恶心 |
[23:16] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[23:18] | They will write articles about me one day in the Boston Medical Journal. | 总有一天 我要荣登《波士顿医学杂志》 |
[23:26] | Good, Charles. Break everything. | 很好 查尔斯 随便摔吧 |
[23:37] | Daphne, when you hear the baby crying, | 黛芙 以后再听到宝宝哭 |
[23:39] | come in straight away and take him upstairs. | 直接进来 把他抱到楼上去 |
[23:40] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[23:41] | Yes. Oh, come here. | 来抱抱 |
[23:44] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[23:44] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[23:46] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[23:47] | It’s– here, it’s okay. | 过来 没事了 |
[23:51] | They came again today– | 他们今天又来过了 |
[23:53] | The bill collectors. | 那些收帐人 |
[23:57] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[23:59] | Do you hear me?! | 听见了吗 |
[24:00] | I’m not deaf! | 我又不聋 |
[24:02] | Would that I were. | 倒希望我聋了 |
[24:04] | Now, you listen to me. | 你给我听清楚 |
[24:06] | You’re going to support this family one way or the other. | 无论用何种手段 你都要养家糊口 |
[24:10] | I’ve arranged for a girl to come tomorrow morning with $60 cash. | 明早有位女孩预约手术 会有60元现金进账 |
[24:14] | She’s in trouble. | 她深陷泥潭 |
[24:15] | She probably has friends. | 八成有能榨油水的朋友 |
[24:18] | So you’d better not be blotto. | 所以你最好别喝得烂醉 |
[24:26] | Dorothy Hudson? | 桃乐丝·哈德森是吗 |
[24:30] | Come in, lamb. | 进来吧 乖乖 |
[24:34] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[24:44] | Such a pretty girl. | 真是个美人儿 |
[24:47] | But you can’t become a legend of the silver screen | 可是要想成为银幕传奇 |
[24:48] | with an obligation hanging on your skirt. | 挺个大肚子可不行 |
[24:52] | Now, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:54] | No one will ever know. | 没人会知道的 |
[24:58] | But we do require payment up front. | 但是要先付钱 |
[25:06] | Here. | 给 |
[25:07] | Drink this. | 喝下去 |
[25:10] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[25:11] | It’ll make you forget. | 你会什么都不记得的 |
[25:13] | Charles? You ready for Dorothy? | 查尔斯 准备好接待桃乐丝了吗 |
[25:16] | Yes, dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[25:17] | You’ll have to help her down. | 你得扶她下去 |
[25:18] | She’s a bit woozy. | 她有点神志不清 |
[25:19] | Hurry. Before it wears off. | 快点 别等药效过了 |
[25:29] | An estimated two dozen girls | 据估计 有24位女孩 |
[25:31] | went under Dr. Montgomery’s knife, | 死在蒙哥马利医生的手术刀下 |
[25:33] | thanks to his wife Nora. | 这多亏了他妻子诺拉 |
[25:34] | But the souls of the little ones | 但那些孩子的冤魂 |
[25:36] | must have weighed heavily upon them, | 必定折磨着他们的良知 |
[25:38] | as their reign of terror climaxed | 1926年 他们的恐怖行径达到顶峰 |
[25:39] | in a shocking finale in 1926. | 之后 伴以震惊的结局告一段落 |
[25:52] | You can’t go in there, ma’am! | 女士 你不能进去 |
[25:53] | This is my house! | 这是我家 |
[26:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:03] | So, mother looks good, uterus looks good, | 母亲没事 子宫完好 |
[26:08] | baby looks good. | 宝宝健康 |
[26:10] | So, I didn’t have a miscarriage. | 那我没流产 |
[26:11] | Nope. Just a little spotting. | 是的 只是出了点血 |
[26:12] | The bleeding stopped after a few minutes? | 流了一会儿就停了是吗 |
[26:14] | Yep. | 是的 |
[26:15] | Right after I went into the house. | 我刚进屋就停了 |
[26:16] | When you’re pregnant, | 孕妇体内的血量 |
[26:17] | you have 50% more blood in your body. | 要比正常高出百分之五十 |
[26:20] | A little discharge is perfectly normal. | 出点血再正常不过了 |
[26:22] | So if this happens again, I don’t need to worry? | 那如果再流血了 我也不用担心吗 |
[26:25] | No worrying. | 完全不用担心 |
[26:26] | Worrying is bad for mommy and baby. | 心烦对妈妈和宝宝都不好 |
[26:32] | Have you been worrying more than usual? | 你最近越来越烦躁了是吗 |
[26:33] | Recently we had some, uh, issues | 最近 最近房子有点问题 |
[26:36] | in our house, but we’re putting it | 我们预备放盘出售 |
[26:38] | on the market, so… | 所以呢… |
[26:39] | Read my lips. | 看我口型 |
[26:40] | No moving while you’re pregnant. | 怀孕期间不要搬家 |
[26:45] | Death, divorce, | 死亡 离婚 |
[26:47] | moving– | 和搬家 |
[26:48] | these are the three most stressful events | 所谓人生三重压 |
[26:50] | a person can experience. | 对所有人都是 |
[26:52] | We don’t want any CRH, | 我们可不希望CRH |
[26:54] | –corticotropin-releasing hormone– | –促肾上腺激素释放激素– |
[26:56] | wreaking havoc in there. | 伤害你的身体 |
[26:58] | High levels could lead to | 如果激素浓度过大 |
[26:59] | a spontaneous abortion. | 可能导致自然流产 |
[27:02] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[27:03] | Um, one second. | 就一会儿 |
[27:05] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:05] | Yeah, I’m just… | 没事 只是… |
[27:08] | Ben! | 本 |
[27:09] | He’s not the first father | 他不是第一位 |
[27:10] | to faint in here. | 在这晕倒的父亲了 |
[27:11] | Ben. | 本 |
[27:13] | Ben, we’re gonna run a quick | 本 我们做个快速 |
[27:14] | EKG and a blood panel, make sure nothing’s wrong. | 心电图和血检 确保没问题 |
[27:17] | And then I think the two of you should go out | 然后我想你俩应该 |
[27:19] | for a nice big lunch. | 好好吃顿午饭 |
[27:21] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[27:22] | I’m good. I’m fine. | 我很好 没事的 |
[27:59] | Good luck selling this lemon. | 祝早日卖掉这破房子 |
[28:08] | I like it when you don’t run. | 我喜欢你不跑步的时候 |
[28:09] | Makes it a whole lot easier to keep up. | 那样要追上你就轻松多了 |
[28:11] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[28:13] | Hey, will you run this scene with me while we walk? | 走路时能不能陪我演下这一幕 |
[28:15] | You be Oscar. | 你演奥斯卡 |
[28:16] | I’m not running lines with you. | 我才不会跟你对台词 |
[28:18] | I’m not speaking to you. | 我也不要跟你说话 |
[28:19] | Oh, someone’s cranky. | 某人脾气很暴躁哦 |
[28:20] | I’m guessing that trouble in Boston didn’t go so well. | 我猜是波士顿那里的麻烦没解决妥当 |
[28:23] | That girl still giving you grief? | 那女孩还缠着你吗 |
[28:24] | It’s none of your business. | 跟你无关 |
[28:25] | My life is none of your business. | 我的生活不关你的事 |
[28:27] | Fine. You need some space. | 你需要个人空间 |
[28:28] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[28:29] | I need, uh, I need $1,000. | 我需要 我需要1000美金 |
[28:32] | You’re crazy. I’m not giving you any money. | 你疯了 我才不要给你一分钱 |
[28:34] | I need it. I need head shots. | 我真的急需用钱 交钱才能拍头照 |
[28:35] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[28:36] | Don’t come near me! | 别靠近我 |
[28:37] | You bother me again, there’s gonna be a problem. | 再来惹我 你就会有麻烦了 |
[28:40] | You understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[28:44] | Oh, I understand. | 明白得不得了 |
[29:05] | You won’t find any gold buried out here. | 此地无金三百两 |
[29:11] | What are you doing down there in the dirt? | 你躺在泥地里干什么呢 |
[29:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:17] | I keep finding myself waking up here. | 我总是发现自己在这里醒过来 |
[29:21] | The same spot. | 同一地点 |
[29:22] | Well, there’s no mystery to it. | 这事没什么难以理解的 |
[29:25] | It’s stress. | 压力导致 |
[29:26] | Teenage daughter… | 青少年的女儿够麻烦的 |
[29:28] | a pregnant wife, | 再加一个怀孕的妻子 |
[29:30] | and your business hasn’t found its footing yet. | 而且你的事业也还没在这里站稳脚跟 |
[29:33] | I can tell by the cars on the street, | 我可以从开的车分辨出来 |
[29:36] | or lack thereof. | 或不用看车也可以 |
[29:38] | But you’ll find your way. | 不过船到桥头自然直 |
[29:43] | I must warn you about this property. | 我得警告你一下这房子的事 |
[29:46] | You see, the previous owners soaked this ground in pesticides. | 上任屋主在这片地遍洒杀虫水 |
[29:50] | Any fruit from this soil would be poison. | 种出来的水果都有毒 |
[29:54] | With soil this toxic, | 这么毒的土壤 |
[29:55] | the best you can do is just to cover it up. | 你能做的也就是把它盖掉 |
[30:01] | You know, I see a brick patio with a gazebo | 我仿佛可以看到 在这棵辣椒树的树荫下 |
[30:06] | under the shade of this pepper tree. | 有个带露台的砖砌天井 |
[30:08] | Tall glass of Long Island iced tea in your hand | 你手持高脚杯 浅啜长岛冰茶 |
[30:12] | while reclining on a chaise lounge. | 倚在躺椅上 |
[30:15] | Oh, the sweet hum of cicadas in your ears. | 慵懒蝉鸣 声声入耳 |
[30:20] | Heaven. | 真是天堂 |
[30:31] | Sheer heaven. | 绝对是天堂 |
[30:52] | Can I help you? | 能为您效劳吗 |
[30:53] | Are you the woman of the house? | 你是这房子的女主人吗 |
[30:54] | Are you here to look at the house? | 你是来看房子的吗 |
[30:56] | Did you have an appointment? | 你预约了吗 |
[30:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:00] | Well, you’ll have to call the realtor. | 你得打个电话给房产经纪人 |
[31:01] | I can come back another time. | 我可以另找时间再来 |
[31:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:14] | My husband’s upstairs, so… | 我丈夫在楼上 所以 |
[31:22] | Oh, this wood– it’s so lovely and warm. | 换木料了 感觉很温馨 |
[31:27] | One almost never sees chestnut anymore. | 下层的栗木都看不到了 |
[31:29] | Yeah, I know. I– | 我知道 我 |
[31:31] | I never even knew what kind of wood this was. | 我一直不知道原来是什么木料 |
[31:32] | And the wainscot here. | 还有这里的护壁板 |
[31:37] | – Louis Comfort Tiffany glass. – Yes | -蒂凡尼的玻璃 -是的 |
[31:39] | Inspired by the iridescence of butterfly wings. | 灵感来源于蝴蝶翅膀的缤纷色彩 |
[31:43] | And look at the blue. | 看看这蓝色 |
[31:44] | Matches my eyes, doesn’t it? | 跟我的眼睛很配 对吧 |
[31:46] | It does. | 是的 很配 |
[31:49] | Your eyes are a beautiful blue, too. | 你的双眸也是一抹美丽的蓝色 |
[31:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:53] | And this must be one of the chandeliers | 这一定是从他纽约工作室定来的枝形吊灯 |
[31:55] | imported from his studio in New York. | 其中的一盏了 |
[31:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:58] | I looked it up, it’s the real deal. | 我查过 这是正品 |
[31:59] | The house has four of them. | 这房子里一共有四盏 |
[32:03] | Would you like to look at the kitchen? | 你要不要看一下厨房 |
[32:07] | It’s been modernized quite a bit. | 已经改装得很现代化了 |
[32:14] | I don’t like this. It’s not right. | 我不喜欢这样的 这样不对劲 |
[32:15] | It’s not what I want. | 这不是我想要的样子 |
[32:17] | What’s that device? | 那是什么装置 |
[32:19] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 |
[32:20] | This is, um, this is a pasta arm. | 这是煮面加水器 |
[32:22] | It’s-It’s, you know, for filling up big pots of water. | 你知道的 它能给大锅加满水 |
[32:26] | I’ll tell you what. | 要不这样 |
[32:27] | If you decide you want the house, | 如果你决定买这房子了 |
[32:28] | I will have this removed before you move in. | 我会在你搬进来之前把这给拆了 |
[32:32] | Do you think I could have a glass of water? | 能给我倒杯水吗 |
[32:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[32:36] | Or would you like some tea? | 来杯茶怎么样 |
[32:37] | I-I was making tea before– mint and verbena. | 我刚泡了马鞭草薄荷茶 |
[32:45] | I would have to get rid of that machine. | 我得把那机器也扔了 |
[32:47] | Oh, I know. | 我明白 |
[32:48] | I’m conflicted about it, too. | 我也想过要不要扔 |
[32:50] | We are just addicted | 我们只是太过依赖 |
[32:52] | – to our conveniences. – We? | -这种便捷 -我们 |
[32:56] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[32:57] | Yep. I have a daughter. | 有个女儿 |
[33:01] | And actually, I’m pregnant | 而且 我现在 |
[33:03] | – at the moment. – Pregnant? | -又怀孕了 -怀孕 |
[33:09] | I had a child once. | 我曾经也有过孩子 |
[33:28] | Dr. Harmon. | 哈蒙医生 |
[33:31] | A little late to be planting, isn’t it? | 现在播种是不是太晚了 |
[33:32] | How can I help you, Detective? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 警探 |
[33:33] | We found Sally Freeman. | 我们找到莎莉·弗里曼了 |
[33:35] | She had something of yours on her person. | 在她身上发现了一样你的东西 |
[33:37] | Sally was admitted to University Hospital two days ago. | 两天前 莎莉被送进了大学医院 |
[33:40] | Failed suicide attempt, | 在市中心一旅馆被发现 |
[33:42] | found in a hotel downtown. | 自杀未遂 |
[33:44] | She took one too many pills, put herself in a coma. | 她服安眠药过量 不省人事 |
[33:47] | She was brought in without an I.D., | 当时她没带身份证 |
[33:48] | which is why it took awhile to find her in the system. | 所以检索身份时颇费周折 |
[33:50] | Could have saved a lot of people | 如果你能如实告知的话 |
[33:52] | a lot of trouble if you told us. | 我们就用不着这么费劲了 |
[33:53] | I’m bound under doctor-patient confidentiality. | 我有义务遵守医患机密守则 |
[33:56] | Who are you trying to protect, Doc– | 你想为谁保密 医生 |
[33:58] | Sally Freeman, or you? | 是莎莉-弗里曼 还是你自己 |
[34:01] | You’re worse than my husband. | 你比我的丈夫更可恶 |
[34:03] | I’m paying you to help me through this crisis. | 我付你钱就是为了让你帮我渡过难关 |
[34:06] | The least you can do is pretend to be interested. | 至少 你也该假装感兴趣一下 |
[34:09] | I’m in pain. | 我很痛苦 |
[34:11] | I’m in pain! | 非常痛苦 |
[34:11] | What do I have to do to get your attention?! | 我要怎么做才能引起你的注意 |
[34:15] | Kill myself?! | 自杀吗 |
[34:21] | Stop. | 住手 |
[34:23] | Finally, I got a rise. | 终于有效果了 |
[34:24] | Now I know what I have to do. | 现在我知道该怎么做了 |
[34:29] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[34:32] | You heard it on the tape. | 你听到对话录音了 |
[34:34] | She did it to herself. | 是她自己干的 |
[34:36] | Right. | 是的 |
[34:38] | It’s not a crime to be an asshole. | 做混蛋并不犯法 |
[34:45] | So as I mentioned on the phone, | 如我在电话里所说 |
[34:47] | the carpet will be steam clean before move in. | 在你们入住前 地毯会进行蒸汽清洗 |
[34:50] | There’s a dock there for | 这个台子可以用来 |
[34:51] | your iPod or your i-whatever. | 放你的iPod或随便什么 |
[34:55] | Uh, well, I’ll tell you what I do like. | 告诉你我喜欢什么 |
[34:57] | I like that security guy at the door… | 我喜欢门口的保安… |
[34:59] | Excuse me. Can my Mom and I have a moment? Alone? | 打断一下 能让我和妈妈单独聊聊吗 |
[35:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:03] | I’ll be in the rental office. | 我回办公室去了 |
[35:06] | I’ve got someone else coming in 20 minutes. | 还有个人也要看房 二十分钟就到 |
[35:09] | Glad we moved all the way to California, | 鉴于我们本可能搬到其他什么鬼地方 |
[35:11] | since we could be totally anywhere. | 我很高兴我们千里迢迢来到了加州 |
[35:12] | I think it has a certain… | 我觉得这里有种… |
[35:14] | You and Dad, both of you– you don’t deal with anything. | 你和爸爸 你们只会逃避问题 |
[35:17] | The affair, the miscarriage. | 出轨流产这些事 |
[35:18] | For most people that’s just life | 对大多数人来说 那只是生活 |
[35:20] | and they deal. | 他们自会处理 |
[35:20] | But you guys had to uproot everything– | 但你们却要颠覆现状 |
[35:23] | drag everyone across the country to start all over… | 拖着别人横穿整个国家 就为了重新开始… |
[35:25] | Honey, I don’t think you’ve quite processed | 亲爱的 我认为你还没有 |
[35:28] | what happened to us in that house. | 从那件事的阴影里走出来 |
[35:30] | That was devastating. That was a nightmare. | 那是场灾难 噩梦般的经历 |
[35:33] | This place is the nightmare. | 这地方才是噩梦 |
[35:35] | I love our house, it’s got soul. | 我爱我们的房子 它有灵性 |
[35:37] | It’s where you and I kicked some ass, Mom. | 那是我们把坏人打跑的地方 妈妈 |
[35:39] | You say we were victims of something bad there. | 你说我们是那房子的受害者 |
[35:42] | I say that’s the place where we survived. | 我认为我们在那儿才能活下去 |
[35:44] | I love that you see it that way. | 我很高兴你能那样想 |
[35:48] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[35:50] | I can’t stay there. | 我不能待在那儿 |
[35:53] | This is the decision that your father and I have made | 这是你爸和我的共同决定 |
[35:55] | for our family together. | 是为了咱家着想 |
[35:57] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便了 |
[35:59] | But I’m telling you, you go ahead | 但我告诉你 如果你一意孤行 |
[36:01] | with this whacked-out plan and I’m out of here. | 我就离开这儿 |
[36:04] | I will run away. | 离家出走 |
[36:05] | And believe me, I know how to leave | 相信我 只要我想 |
[36:08] | so you will never find me. | 你们永远也找不到我 |
[36:14] | I’m looking at your results and the good news is | 我正在看你的报告 好消息是 |
[36:16] | your EKG is perfectly normal. | 你的心电图非常正常 |
[36:18] | As for your blood panel, | 至于你的血检 |
[36:19] | they found a laudanum compound. | 他们发现了一种鸦片酊类化合物 |
[36:22] | Laudanum? | 鸦片酊 |
[36:23] | Apparently they used to use it as an opiate during surgery. | 这种化合物曾被用作手术麻药 |
[36:27] | But it caused such extreme retrograde memory loss, | 但会导致严重的记忆退化 |
[36:30] | that they banned it in 1934. | 所以已于1934年被禁用了 |
[36:32] | Uh, excuse me one second. I’ll call you right back. | 抱歉 我有点事 过会再打给你 |
[36:37] | I know you drugged my coffee. | 我知道你在我的咖啡里下了药 |
[36:39] | Prove it. | 你有证据吗 |
[36:45] | Hayden | 海登 |
[36:46] | Jesus, I am so sorry… | 天呐 很抱歉 |
[36:48] | You left me waiting in the Norms for three hours?! | 你居然让我独自在餐厅苦等三小时 |
[36:50] | Mrs. Harmon?! | 哈蒙太太 |
[36:51] | – Hayden, hey. – Mrs. Harmon! | -海登 听我说 -哈蒙太太 |
[36:53] | It’s Hayden McClaine! We need to talk! | 我是海登·麦克莱恩 咱俩得好好谈谈 |
[36:55] | Hayden, stop. This is crazy. | 海登 别这样 这也太过了 |
[36:56] | – Vivien? – You’re acting crazy. | -维维安 -别发疯了 |
[36:58] | – Do not call me crazy. I am not crazy. – Calm down. | -不许你说我疯 我一点都不疯 -冷静点 |
[37:00] | – I’m angry. – Calm down. | -我很生气 -冷静点 |
[37:02] | And I’m pregnant! Mrs. Harmon?! | 我怀孕了 哈蒙太太 |
[37:05] | Do not put your hands on me! | 你少碰我 |
[37:08] | You’re upset. | 我知道你不开心 |
[37:10] | You have every right to be, but before this spins | 你也绝对有权不开心 但是在形势 |
[37:12] | completely out of control, let’s go someplace and talk. | 进一步恶化之前 咱们找个地方谈谈吧 |
[37:14] | Vivien needs to know. | 维维安有权知道这件事 |
[37:16] | She needs to understand you have other obligations. | 她必须知道除了这个家之外 你另负责任 |
[37:19] | I think we should tell her together. | 咱俩应该一起向她坦白 |
[37:23] | We can discuss that, too. | 我们也可以讨论一下这件事 |
[37:26] | I’m not going back to that Norms. | 我不要再回那家诺姆士餐厅了 |
[37:27] | Anywhere you like. | 你想去哪都行 |
[37:32] | Well, I am eating for two. | 现在可有两张嘴吃饭呢 |
[37:56] | You know what I’d love? | 你知道我想吃什么吗 |
[37:57] | A big, thick, juicy… | 一个又大又肥又多汁的 |
[38:02] | She’s still moving. | 她还没死 |
[38:05] | What the hell have you done?! | 你他妈的到底干了些什么呀 |
[38:09] | What’d you do?! What’d you do?! What’d you do?! | 你干了什么 你干了什么 你干了什么 |
[38:13] | Ben! | 本 |
[38:14] | Easy! | 冷静点 |
[38:15] | So far you haven’t killed anybody! | 可别为我犯了杀戒 |
[38:21] | Yeah. She’s done. | 她已经断气了 |
[38:25] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[38:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:29] | You taking a DNA bath? | 你想让她身上沾满你的DNA吗 |
[38:33] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[38:35] | You’re a murderer. | 你是个杀人凶手 |
[38:36] | You’re a murderer! | 你这个凶手 |
[38:37] | Yeah. But you’re not. | 没错 但你不是啊 |
[38:40] | And now all your problems are solved. | 现在你的麻烦解决了 |
[38:42] | She was going to tell Vivien everything. | 她本来要跟维维安摊牌的 |
[38:44] | We couldn’t have that. | 那是你想要的吗 |
[38:45] | I’m gonna — I’m gonna call the police. | 我要 我要报警 |
[38:47] | You, uh, you sure you want to do that? | 你 你确定你要报警吗 |
[38:50] | I mean, she was your mistress, Ben. | 她可是你的情妇啊 本 |
[38:52] | And she was carrying your baby. | 她怀的是你的孩子 |
[38:54] | I mean, how’s that gonna look? | 你觉得警察会怎么想 |
[38:55] | I just don’t see that going well for you. | 我觉得这么做毫无益处 |
[38:57] | – Hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. – Oh, God. | -没事的 没事的 -天呐 |
[39:00] | Everything’s gonna be… | 一切都会 |
[39:02] | You just got to get | 你只需要 |
[39:04] | yourself cleaned up before your wife gets back. | 在你妻子回来之前 洗个澡换身衣服 |
[39:07] | – Oh, God… – I’ll take care of the body. | -天啊 -我来处理尸体 |
[39:09] | It’s not a problem. | 小事一桩 |
[39:15] | Hey, hey…hey…what were you digging up here? | 你之前在这挖什么呢 |
[39:21] | You got a nice good hole started here. See? | 你基本上已经把坑挖好了 看见没 |
[39:23] | We’re halfway there. | 任务已经完成一半了 |
[39:26] | Hey, Ben? | 本 |
[39:30] | I could really use that thousand bucks. | 我真的缺钱 大概一千块左右吧 |
[39:38] | *And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason* | *上主明鉴 事皆有因* |
[39:46] | *for every ending, a new beginning* | *此之终 彼之始* |
[39:54] | *and so they say, baby, you will be brought* | *你定会回来 宝贝* |
[40:03] | *brought back to me* | *到我身边* |
[40:11] | *I saw you leaving* | *看你离开* |
[40:32] | *And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason…* | *上主明鉴 事皆有因* |
[40:38] | Poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[40:40] | *My house is haunted by wrong desire* | *屋下三尺 罪欲横流* |
[40:43] | Now you’re stuck here forever. | 这下你可被套牢了 |
[40:59] | *I saw you leaving* | *看你离开* |
[41:02] | *I saw the light go out* | *华灯将熄* |
[41:07] | *I saw you leaving* | *渐行渐远* |
[41:11] | *I saw you* | *看你回归* |
[41:32] | *come back to me…* | *到我身边* |
[41:48] | *Come back to me…* | *到我身边* |