时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:08] | This is beautiful. | 真美 |
[02:11] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[02:12] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:14] | Oh, man. This is in rough shape. | 天啊 这地方可不怎样 |
[02:17] | Just needs a little love. Come on. | 只需要花一点点心思 来 |
[02:22] | It needs more than a little. | 可不止一点点心思就够了 |
[02:27] | Seventies add-on, huh? | 起码70年代后了吧 |
[02:30] | – These are gonna be hard to match. – What’s up? | -这些很难找到配的 -什么 |
[02:34] | Hardwood floor’s rotted over in spots. | 这里的硬木地板都烂了 |
[02:38] | Probably just easier to carpet over it, right? | 可能直接铺上地毯还更方便点 |
[02:41] | Well, our client wants to restore it to its original glory. | 我们的客户想要把这里修建成原来的光辉模样 |
[02:45] | Okay. It’s his money. | 好吧 反正花他的钱 |
[02:47] | Where do you wanna start? | 你想从哪里开始 |
[02:51] | No power. | 没有电 |
[02:52] | Let’s find the breaker. It’s probably in the cellar. | 找找断路器 可能在地下室里 |
[03:02] | Oh, now this is beautiful. | 这里真不错 |
[03:04] | It’s like a time capsule. Barely been touched. | 这简直就像一个原封不动的时光机胶囊 |
[03:09] | – Sam? – Yeah. | -山姆 -没错 |
[03:11] | Yeah, it’s an awesome cellar. | 没错 这地下室不错 |
[03:14] | How about that? | 看看这个 |
[03:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:19] | A barometer. Probably turn of the century. | 一个气压计 可能是世纪初的东西 |
[03:25] | 弗兰切斯卡 22岁 15张照片 今晚有空吗 | |
[03:29] | It’s really cool. | 真不错 |
[03:32] | Hey, what time do you think | 顺便 你觉得我们今晚 |
[03:33] | we’re gonna be done tonight, by the way? | 什么时候能搞定 |
[03:45] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[03:47] | – Cheers. – Here’s to that. | -干杯 -敬你 |
[03:53] | Hi, Francesca? | 弗兰切斯卡 |
[03:56] | – Sam? – Yep. Yep. | -你是山姆 -是的 是的 |
[03:59] | Uh, I’m sensing from your tone that if I was another ten minutes, | 根据你的语气 我想要是我再晚来十分钟 |
[04:02] | I’d be asking the bartender | 我就要问问酒保 |
[04:03] | if there was a Francesca here at some point? | 这儿是不是来过一个叫弗兰切斯卡的姑娘 |
[04:05] | – Five more. Tops. – Fair. So fair. | -五分钟 最多了 -不过分 完全不过分 |
[04:08] | I’m sorry. Look, I’m not usually like this. | 我很抱歉 我平常不是这样的 |
[04:11] | “Guy who’s late.” It’s, uh– It’s my brother’s fault. | 不是”迟到的家伙” 都是我哥哥的错 |
[04:14] | So, you’re “guy who blames his brother”? | 那你就是”怪哥哥的家伙”咯 |
[04:17] | Yeah, sometimes. Uh– | 有时候是… |
[04:18] | We work together restoring houses, | 我们合作修葺房屋 |
[04:19] | and he adopted a baby recently. | 他最近收养了一个婴儿 |
[04:22] | He’s just been a total tyrant ever since. | 他最近非常暴躁 |
[04:23] | I think it’s the lack of sleep thing. It’s a real thing. | 我觉得应该是缺乏睡眠 真的有这种病的 |
[04:28] | Boy or girl? | 男孩女孩 |
[04:29] | The baby? | 那个婴儿 |
[04:31] | Oh, girl. You wanna see a picture of her? | 女孩 想看看她的照片吗 |
[04:33] | – Yeah. – Cool. Here, look. | -好啊 -好 看看 |
[04:36] | Oh, my gosh. She’s so cute. | 天啊 真可爱 |
[04:38] | Right. Isn’t she beautiful? Her name’s Alice. | 很漂亮吧 她叫爱丽丝 |
[04:40] | And that’s my brother Jake. That’s his husband, Roger. | 这是我的哥哥杰克 那是他的丈夫 罗杰 |
[04:42] | Super cute family. | 真是养眼的一家子 |
[04:43] | They’re the cutest family. | 他们是最养眼的一家子了 |
[04:46] | So, are you a good uncle? | 那你是一个好叔叔吗 |
[04:48] | Yeah, I’m the best. | 当然了 我是最棒的 |
[04:49] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. I’m Uncle Sam. | -真的吗 -没错 我可是山姆叔叔[美国昵称] |
[04:53] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[05:05] | All right. I’ll see you soon? | 好了 回头见 |
[05:07] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
[05:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:09] | Hey. Morning. Sorry. | 早上好 抱歉 |
[05:13] | Shirt’s on inside out. | 上衣穿反了 |
[05:15] | What– How’d you even see that? | 什…你怎么看到的 |
[05:16] | Does it bother you to be such a cliché millennial? | 你有这么多千禧一代的典型毛病 自己不困扰吗 |
[05:19] | Uh, no. I’m actually kinda loving it. | 不 我其实还挺喜欢的 |
[05:23] | So, uh, did you think any more about my suggestion? | 那你有没有考虑过我的建议 |
[05:27] | – I don’t know. – Come on. | -我不知道 -拜托 |
[05:29] | “Taylor Brothers Construction” has a much better ring to it | “泰勒兄弟建筑公司”比”泰勒建筑公司” |
[05:31] | than “Taylor Construction.” | 朗朗上口多了 |
[05:33] | Yeah, and I kinda like things the way they are. | 嗯 我还挺喜欢现在的状态 |
[05:35] | So, make it more permanent. | 那就一直这样下去 |
[05:37] | Do this with me. | 和我一起干 |
[05:38] | Aren’t you tired of fixing up other people’s homes? | 你难道没有厌烦继续帮别人修葺房屋吗 |
[05:40] | Before you know it, we could afford this place ourselves. | 用不了多久 我们自己就买的起这种地方了 |
[05:42] | Jake, I love ya. I do. It’s your dream. It’s not mine. | 杰克 我爱你 但这是你的梦想 不是我的 |
[05:45] | – It’s Honus Wagner all over again. – No, it’s not. | -又是霍纳斯·瓦格纳事件重演 -不是 |
[05:48] | – Yeah. – No, it’s not. | -就是 -才不是 |
[05:48] | Yeah, it is. How many yard sales did you make me go to? Twenty? | 就是 你当时让我去了几次庭院拍卖 20次吗 |
[05:52] | It was not 20. | 没有20次 |
[05:55] | It was, like, 15. | 就15次吧 |
[05:56] | Yeah, to find the holy grail of baseball cards. | 是啊 就为了找到棒球卡中最珍贵的一张 |
[05:59] | Which you were sure someone just forgot about, | 你很确定肯定会有人不小心忘了 |
[06:02] | and we could find it and sell it for a million bucks. | 我们肯定能找到 再卖个几百万 |
[06:04] | Yeah, it was a good plan. | 没错 是个不错的计划 |
[06:05] | Yeah, for an eight-year-old. | 是啊 对于八岁小孩来说没错 |
[06:08] | You’re always searching. | 你总是在寻找 |
[06:10] | – Yeah, what’s wrong with that? – Nothing. | -是啊 这有什么问题吗 -没什么 |
[06:11] | But if this life isn’t for you, stop wasting both our times. | 但如果你不适合这种生活 不要浪费我俩的时间 |
[06:16] | Go find out what is. | 去寻找你到底要什么 |
[06:18] | But I’m– I’m having so much fun, though. | 但是我…我很开心 |
[06:20] | Come on. Look at this. | 拜托 你看看 |
[06:22] | We got 60 watt. We got 90 watt. Gotta go 90, right? | 这里有60瓦的 还有90瓦的 肯定是90瓦吧 |
[06:26] | Edison bulbs. | 爱迪生灯泡 |
[06:28] | Old house, old bulbs. | 老房子要用老灯泡 |
[07:15] | Hey. Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[07:18] | Oh, look at that. Buried treasure. | 看 宝藏 |
[07:27] | “Cabbage.” Pretty loose definition of “treasure.” | “卷心菜” 这”宝藏”可真是出乎意料 |
[07:36] | You know, you can’t swipe one of those things. | 这可不能让你滑 |
[07:39] | No, I just… | 不 我只是… |
[07:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:45] | I don’t know. She seems kinda… | 我不知道 她看上去有点… |
[07:49] | Ah, damn it. | 该死 |
[07:54] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 嗯 |
[08:02] | – Jake, grab the door. – Got it. | -杰克 去开门 -好 |
[08:18] | Damn it. The breaker. | 该死 断路器 |
[08:20] | I got it. I got it. Hang on. | 我去 我去 等一下 |
[09:04] | Jake? Hey, Jake, the breaker’s on. | 杰克 杰克 断路器开着 |
[09:09] | *There’s a saying Goin’ all around this town* | *镇上流传着一个传说* |
[09:15] | *And I’m beginning to think it’s true* | *我开始觉得那是真的了* |
[09:21] | *It’s awful hard to love someone* | *爱一个不在乎你的人* |
[09:26] | *When they don’t care about you* | *实在是太难了* |
[09:31] | *I once had a sweetheart* | *我也曾经有一个甜心* |
[09:36] | *Just as good as any in this town* | *就像镇上其他的好男人一样* |
[09:41] | *But now I’m sad and lonely* | *但我现在既悲伤又孤独* |
[09:47] | *He done turned me down* | *他抛弃了我* |
[09:52] | *I ain’t got nobody* | *没有人陪伴我* |
[10:02] | *Nobody cares for me–* | *没有人在乎我…* |
[10:14] | Who are you? What are you doing here? | 你是谁 你在这里干什么 |
[10:16] | – You’re her. – Don’t– Don’t come any closer. | -你是她 -不 不许靠近 |
[10:18] | What? No. No, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 什么 不 不 我不会伤害你 |
[10:20] | – I just– – Are you from the bank? | -我只是… -你是银行的人吗 |
[10:21] | No, listen, I’m not from the bank. | 不 听着 我不是银行的 |
[10:22] | – I’m restoring this house with my brother. – You’re lying. | -我在和我哥哥一起修这房子 -你骗人 |
[10:24] | – We have until February 5th. – Look, I don’t know | -2月5日才是我们的期限 -听着 我不知道 |
[10:25] | what the hell is going on here. | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[10:27] | You’re trespassing. That’s what’s going on. | 你擅闯民宅 就是这么一回事 |
[10:28] | And you need to leave. | 你得赶紧离开这里 |
[10:29] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[10:30] | You– You– You can’t go up there! | 你…你不能上去 |
[10:36] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[10:38] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[10:41] | You have five seconds to state your business | 给你五秒钟说出你到底是干什么的 |
[10:43] | – before I splatter your brains – Okay. | -不然我就把你的头 -好吧 |
[10:44] | – all over this wall. – That’s really not necessary. | -轰到墙上 -没有这个必要 |
[10:45] | – Just listen. – Five… | -听着 -五 |
[10:46] | – Where is my brother? – Four… | -我的哥哥呢 -四 |
[10:47] | – Can you please stop counting? – Three… | -你能不要再倒数了吗 -三 |
[10:50] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[10:52] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[10:55] | Now, listen. My mother is about to walk through that door, | 听着 我妈妈马上就要从这扇门进来了 |
[10:57] | and she is mean as a snake, | 她和毒蛇一样恶毒 |
[10:59] | and she hates bankers even more than I do. | 她比我都恨银行家 |
[11:02] | – I mean it! – Please, just– | -我是认真的 -拜托 |
[11:03] | If you value your life, you better start running. | 要是你惜命 最好赶紧跑吧 |
[11:04] | – Just listen to me, okay? – Go! | -听我说 -快滚 |
[11:07] | Get outta here! Leave! | 滚出去 快滚 |
[11:20] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[11:22] | – Yeah? – Is there someone here? | -嗯 -有人在家里吗 |
[11:25] | What? No, of course not. | 什么 当然没有了 |
[11:29] | – What’s in the box? – A dress for your engagement party. | -盒子里是什么 -你在订婚宴上穿的裙子 |
[11:32] | – It’s a gift from William. – I already have a dress. | -是威廉的礼物 -我已经有裙子了 |
[11:34] | William wants you to wear this dress. | 威廉希望你穿这件 |
[11:36] | What if it doesn’t fit? | 万一不合身呢 |
[11:38] | You’ll make it fit. | 那就改到合身 |
[12:08] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:37] | 停业 违反1919年全国禁酒令 美国政府 | |
[13:17] | Evelyn, are you listening to music? | 伊芙琳 你在听音乐吗 |
[13:22] | Give me those phonographs. | 把唱片给我 |
[13:27] | There is a certain behavior that is expected of a lady, Evelyn. | 淑女要有淑女的样子 伊芙琳 |
[13:30] | But Emmett loved music. | 但是埃米特喜欢音乐 |
[13:31] | Your brother is dead and buried. | 你的哥哥已经长眠于地下 |
[13:34] | And here we are, without a penny to our name. | 我们现在一分钱都没有了 |
[13:36] | That’s why you’re marrying me off to the highest bidder. | 所以你要把我嫁给出价最高的人 |
[13:37] | You could do worse. | 这已经很不错了 |
[13:39] | William is a good father. He’s a temperate, God-fearing man. | 威廉是一名好父亲 他脾气温和 敬仰上帝 |
[13:42] | Why don’t you marry him? | 那你为什么不嫁给他 |
[13:43] | I will not allow you to squander this opportunity. | 我不会让你毁掉这个机会 |
[13:45] | William will not understand your perverse taste in music, Evelyn. | 威廉不会理解你对音乐的古怪品味 伊芙琳 |
[13:49] | So, I beg you, give me those. | 所以 我请求你 把这些给我 |
[13:56] | Yes, Ma. | 好的 母亲 |
[13:58] | Actually, those are mine. | 其实那是我的 |
[14:00] | Sorry, I knocked, but no one was at the front door– | 抱歉 我敲了门 但前门没人… |
[14:02] | And who might you be? | 你是哪位 |
[14:04] | Sam. Uh… | 山姆 |
[14:06] | Sam Taylor. I was friends with your son. | 山姆·泰勒 我是你儿子的朋友 |
[14:10] | I loaned him those records. | 这些唱片是我借给他的 |
[14:11] | I was just, uh, coming to pick ’em up. | 我是来取的 |
[14:12] | You’re a friend of Emmett’s? | 你是埃米特的朋友 |
[14:14] | Did you practice together? | 你们共事吗 |
[14:19] | They were classmates. | 他们是同学 |
[14:22] | Medical school. | 在医学院的同学 |
[14:24] | Sam’s a doctor. | 山姆是一个医生 |
[14:27] | Well… | 那… |
[14:30] | It’s always nice to meet a friend of Emmett’s. | 见到埃米特的朋友总是令人高兴的 |
[14:31] | – Please, take your things. – Thank you. | -这是你的东西 -谢谢 |
[14:34] | Will you be joining us tonight? | 你今晚要和我们一起吗 |
[14:36] | I’m sorry, tonight? | 不好意思 今晚有什么事 |
[14:37] | At Evelyn’s engagement party. | 伊芙琳的订婚宴 |
[14:41] | Oh, that’s– that’s very kind of you, | 你…你真是太慷慨了 |
[14:42] | but I’m, uh, only passing through. | 但我只是路过这里 |
[14:44] | I see. | 明白了 |
[14:46] | Well, I trust you can show yourself out. | 我就不送你出去了 |
[14:48] | Yes, ma’am. Right away. | 好的 太太 我马上就走 |
[14:55] | Here you go. | 给 |
[14:57] | I owe you a debt of gratitude. | 我欠你一个天大的人情 |
[14:58] | Yeah, no. Don’t even worry about it. | 不用了 不用放在心上 |
[15:01] | What on earth are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[15:02] | Uh, sorry, is there, like, um… like a trapdoor | 对不起 这里有没有什么活板门 |
[15:05] | or some kinda secret exit or something in here? | 或者什么秘密通道之类的 |
[15:07] | People usually use the front door. | 一般人都是走前门的 |
[15:09] | Hey, look, I promise I’m trying to go home. | 听着 我保证我是在努力回家 |
[15:11] | I just– I don’t know how. | 我只是…不知道该怎么做 |
[15:12] | Why can’t you go home? Where are you from? | 你为什么不能回家 你来自哪里 |
[15:15] | I can answer that, but you’re not gonna believe me. | 我可以回答你的问题 但你不会相信 |
[15:18] | – Give me a chance. – Okay, fine. | -和我说说看 -好吧 |
[15:20] | I’m from the future. The year 2019. | 我来自未来 2019年 |
[15:25] | My very own time traveler. | 我的时光旅行者 |
[15:26] | All right, you want proof? Here, look at my phone. | 好吧 你想要证据 你看看我的电话 |
[15:30] | Your telephone is in your pocket? | 你的电话在你的口袋里 |
[15:31] | No, I know. I know I had it. I must’ve dropped it or some– Um… | 不 应该在我身上 我肯定是落在… |
[15:35] | Oh. Okay. Here, this. This, look, see? See this? | 好吧 这个 你看 看到了吗 |
[15:39] | That’s you, isn’t it? | 那是你吗 |
[15:40] | Where do you think I got this? | 你觉得我是从哪里得到这个的 |
[15:42] | I found it here in this house in the future. | 我是在未来的这幢房子里找到的 |
[15:45] | Well, that’s impossible. I’ve never had my picture taken. | 这不可能 我从来没有拍过照片 |
[15:47] | Well, not yet. But clearly you will. | 还没有 但显然你会拍的 |
[15:49] | See? I knew you wouldn’t believe me. | 看 我就知道你不会相信我 |
[15:51] | Well, then how did you get here? | 那你怎么到这里来的 |
[15:52] | Trust me, I’m still trying to figure that out myself. | 相信我 我自己也在努力弄明白 |
[15:56] | I don’t know how this works. Okay. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[15:57] | It’s gotta be something about this house. | 这房子肯定有什么古怪 |
[16:00] | Is there anything unusual about it? | 这房子有什么奇怪的地方吗 |
[16:02] | My grandfather built it 40 years ago. | 这是我的爷爷40年前造的 |
[16:04] | Grandfather? Okay, can I talk to him? | 爷爷 好吧 我能和他聊聊吗 |
[16:06] | N-Now– Now is not a good time. | 现在不合适 |
[16:08] | My family’s all very occupied at the moment. | 我们家的人现在都很忙 |
[16:10] | Right, with the engagement party. | 对 要准备订婚宴 |
[16:15] | The one that I just got invited to. | 就是刚刚我被邀请参加的那个 |
[16:16] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -行 |
[16:18] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -行 |
[16:18] | What happened to the whole debt of gratitude thing? | 不是说欠我一个天大的人情吗 |
[16:20] | Look, I’m not– I’m not asking you to believe me. | 听着 我…我不奢求你相信我 |
[16:23] | Okay, I’m just– I’m asking you to help me. | 我只是…我只是想请你帮我 |
[16:28] | Well, you’re not exactly dressed for a party. | 你这打扮没法参加宴会 |
[16:31] | But I may have something. | 但我也许能帮你 |
[16:38] | There’s my granddaddy. Come on. I’ll introduce you. | 那是我的爷爷 来 我给你介绍 |
[16:45] | – Look here. – Granddad. | -瞧瞧 -爷爷 |
[16:49] | – Evelyn. – Hello. | -伊芙琳 -你好 |
[16:51] | This is Sam, Emmett’s friend from medical school. | 这是山姆 埃米特医学院的同学 |
[16:55] | Um, this is Grandpa Warren. | 这是沃伦爷爷 |
[16:57] | Did I mention that he built our house? | 我有没有提过是他建造了我们的家 |
[16:58] | It’s a beautiful home, sir. | 真是美丽的房子 先生 |
[17:00] | Why, thank you kindly. | 非常感谢你 |
[17:02] | Um, I noticed you built a storm cellar in the basement. | 我注意到你在地下室里建造了一个防风窖 |
[17:03] | That was a smart move. | 非常有想法 |
[17:04] | Well, you gotta have one in these parts. | 这种地方总要建一个这样的地窖 |
[17:06] | Yeah, yeah. I was curious, | 嗯 我只是好奇 |
[17:07] | is there anything weird about that cellar? | 那个地下室有什么奇怪的地方吗 |
[17:09] | What do you mean by “weird”? | 什么叫奇怪 |
[17:11] | I guess what I mean is | 我想说的是 |
[17:13] | I was down there during a really bad storm | 我曾经在一场暴雨中躲在那里面 |
[17:14] | and my ears started ringing. | 结果我的耳朵里一直在蜂鸣 |
[17:16] | I was just wondering why that was. | 我只是想知道为什么 |
[17:17] | Well, that’s easy. During a bad storm, | 很简单 在激烈的风暴中 |
[17:20] | the air pressure drops, and that gives you the ringing. | 气压下降 导致你的耳朵会产生蜂鸣 |
[17:23] | Really? Okay, can you tell me more? | 真的吗 你能多和我说说吗 |
[17:27] | Good evening, everyone. Welcome to my home. | 各位 晚上好 欢迎来到我的家 |
[17:30] | As most of you know, my children lost their beloved mother… | 很多人都知道 去年 我孩子的母亲 |
[17:34] | last year to influenza. | 死于流感 |
[17:37] | And although she can never be replaced, | 虽然她的地位无可取代 |
[17:39] | we are fortunate to have found | 但我们很幸运 |
[17:41] | someone wonderful to join our family. | 能迎接一名家庭的新成员 |
[17:45] | Evelyn Porter. | 伊芙琳·波特 |
[17:55] | And now, the only question that remains is… | 现在 唯一的问题就是… |
[17:58] | Can she dance a turkey trot? | 她会跳火鸡舞吗 |
[18:09] | Wonderful news, my darling. | 好消息 亲爱的 |
[18:11] | I have arranged for the wedding announcement | 我已经安排好了婚礼公告 |
[18:13] | a sitting… with a photographer. | 找了一名摄影师…拍摄坐姿照 |
[18:17] | – A photograph? – Yes. | -拍照 -是的 |
[18:20] | I must have a photo of you | 我要有一张你 |
[18:22] | in your bridal gown. | 穿着婚纱的照片 |
[18:25] | For posterity. | 留给后代 |
[18:31] | The young doctor. Who is he? | 那个年轻的医生是谁 |
[18:35] | Friend of Emmett’s. Just passing through. | 埃米特的朋友 路过这里的 |
[18:40] | I need someone to dance with. | 我需要一个舞伴 |
[18:42] | Oh, okay. Uh… | 好吧… |
[18:42] | I’d love to, but I just– | 我很乐意 但我… |
[18:43] | I don’t really know how to do the turkey trot. | 我不知道怎么跳火鸡舞 |
[18:46] | I’ll teach you. | 我教你 |
[18:49] | He seems to have a way with my girls. | 他好像和我的女儿相处得不错 |
[19:09] | Mildred, it’s past your bedtime. | 米尔德里德 该上床睡觉了 |
[19:12] | Good dancing with ya. | 和你跳舞很开心 |
[19:15] | Thank you for entertaining my daughter. | 谢谢你陪我女儿玩 |
[19:18] | Yeah, sure. | 不客气 |
[19:27] | You were right. The photograph. It was me. I-It will be. | 你说得没错 那张照片是我 将会是我 |
[19:30] | I don’t know how. But… it will. | 我不知道怎么回事 但…这将会是我 |
[19:33] | Look, the guy who’s friends with your grandpa, | 你爷爷的那个朋友 |
[19:36] | the one who knew all about the weather, where did he go? | 知道天气故事的那个人去哪里了 |
[19:37] | Henry Barrett? Um, he just left. | 亨利·班内特吗 他刚走 |
[19:43] | My fiancé just went to put the children to bed. | 我的未婚夫刚刚去哄孩子们睡觉了 |
[19:46] | Would you care to go for a walk? | 你愿意和我一起散散步吗 |
[19:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:52] | The future. What’s it really like? | 未来 是怎么样的 |
[19:58] | I don’t know. I guess it can be anything you want it to be. | 我不知道 那是一个能让你随心所欲的地方 |
[20:02] | You can order food to your house instead of cooking sometimes. | 你可以让食物直接送到你家 不用做饭 |
[20:06] | And it can be anything too. It can be Italian, Chinese, Indian. | 任何菜式都可以 意大利菜 中餐 印度菜 |
[20:11] | – Indian food? – Yeah. Yeah. | -印度菜 -是的 |
[20:15] | Oh, and music. Music. There’s things called speakers. | 还有音乐 音乐 有个东西叫音响 |
[20:18] | You can put one in every room in your house | 你可以在自己的每个房间里都装一个 |
[20:19] | and you can have music everywhere, all the time. | 然后你不管到哪里都能随时听到音乐 |
[20:25] | I-I want all of that. | 我想要那一切 |
[20:27] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s pretty cool. | 是啊 那真的很棒 |
[20:31] | Cool. | 棒 |
[20:34] | Wait. The Compound. I’ve seen that before. | 等等 综合药店 我见过这个名字 |
[20:38] | Oh, my brother Emmett once told me | 我哥哥埃米特以前告诉过我 |
[20:39] | that there’s a speakeasy below. | 那地下有一个黑酒吧 |
[20:42] | And everyone stays up until dawn laughing and laughing. | 大家能在那里彻夜狂欢 |
[20:47] | I would shoot off my left pinkie to see it. | 就算让我用左手小拇指换取体验一晚的机会也行 |
[20:51] | You wanna try? | 你想去看看吗 |
[20:52] | Well, you have to have a password to get in. | 要进去必须要知道口令 |
[21:03] | Uh, excuse me, sir. Do you have anything to drink in here? | 不好意思 先生 这里有没有什么喝的 |
[21:06] | How ’bout a root beer? | 根汁啤酒怎么样 |
[21:07] | Well, actually we were hoping | 其实我们想找 |
[21:08] | for something with a little cabbage. | 有卷心菜汁的 |
[21:13] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[21:14] | I said “cabbage.” | 我说”卷心菜” |
[21:21] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[22:04] | – Hello. – What will it be? | -你好 -要什么 |
[22:07] | Liquor, please. | 酒 谢谢 |
[22:10] | Uh, gin and tonic, squeeze of lime. Two of those. | 金汤力 一点柠檬汁 两杯 |
[22:12] | All right, two bits. | 好 25美分 |
[22:13] | Two bits. Uh… Yeah. | 25美分 好的 |
[22:20] | Here, does that cover it? | 这样够了吗 |
[22:25] | What are you trying to pull? | 你想玩什么把戏 |
[22:26] | Oh. I’ve got it. | 我来吧 |
[22:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:34] | William never lets me leave the house without a few coins. | 威廉每次都得让我带上几块钱才准我离开家门 |
[22:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:52] | – To the future. – To the future. | -敬未来 -敬未来 |
[23:11] | – Wanna dance? – Sure. | -要跳个舞吗 -好 |
[23:59] | Hey, you know what? I think you oughta go do a song. | 你知道吗 我觉得你应该去唱一首 |
[24:03] | – You oughta eat a cup of dirt. – I’m serious. | -你应该去吃土 -我是认真的 |
[24:05] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[24:06] | All right. I’ll tell you what. Flip a coin. | 好 那这样吧 扔硬币 |
[24:08] | Heads, I’ll go outside and eat a literal cup of dirt. | 正面 我就出去吃土 |
[24:12] | Tails, you go do a song. Deal? | 翻面 你就上去唱歌 成交吗 |
[24:15] | Deal. | 成交 |
[24:19] | Darn. | 该死 |
[24:23] | Excuse me, man. Is it cool if the lady sings one? | 不好意思 可以上这位女士唱一首吗 |
[24:27] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[24:30] | Okay, you’re up. | 好了 轮到你了 |
[24:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:41] | – Do you know “After You’ve Gone”? – Yeah. | -你会《你离开之后吗》 -嗯 |
[24:44] | – That one. – Okay. | -就这首 -好 |
[24:52] | *You know I loved you For these many years* | *你知道我爱了你这么多年* |
[24:58] | *Loved you night and day* | *日日夜夜爱着你* |
[25:04] | *Oh, honey, baby Can’t you see my tears* | *亲爱的 你看不到我的眼泪吗* |
[25:10] | *Listen while I say* | *听听我要说的话* |
[25:16] | *After you’ve gone and left me crying* | *在你离开我 让我夜夜落泪* |
[25:22] | *After you’ve gone, there’s no denying* | *在你离开之后 你无法否认* |
[25:28] | *You’ll feel blue, you’ll feel sad* | *你也觉得悲伤 你也觉得难过* |
[25:34] | *You’ll miss the only pal You’ve ever had* | *你会想念唯一陪伴你的人* |
[25:40] | *There’ll come a time When you’ll regret it* | *总有一天 你会后悔* |
[25:46] | *There’ll come a time And don’t forget it* | *总有一天 不要忘记* |
[25:52] | *Oh, babe, think what you’re doin’* | *宝贝 想起你做的事* |
[25:58] | *You know my love for you will drive me to ruin* | *你知道我对你的爱会让我走向灭亡* |
[26:04] | *After you’ve gone* | *在你离开* |
[26:07] | *After you’ve gone away* | *在你离开之后* |
[26:12] | *Away* | *之后* |
[26:23] | I have never felt like that before. | 我从来没有过那种感觉 |
[26:25] | My heart… was pounding out of my chest. | 我的心脏…好像要跳出来了 |
[26:29] | My God, you were incredible. You were incredible! | 天啊 你真是太了不起了 太了不起了 |
[26:31] | See, what did I tell you? You belong on that stage. | 看 我怎么说的 我就说你属于舞台 |
[26:33] | – You really think so? – Yes. Are you kidding me? | -你真的这么认为吗 -是啊 你在开玩笑吗 |
[26:35] | Did you see the crowd? They were smitten. | 你没看到那些观众们吗 他们都惊呆了 |
[26:37] | I wasn’t looking at the crowd. | 我没有看向观众 |
[26:40] | Evelyn! | 伊芙琳 |
[26:43] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[26:45] | Hey, look, it’s not her fault. | 听着 这不是她的错 |
[26:47] | I needed something from the pharmacy. | 我要来药店买点东西 |
[26:48] | – She was just showing me the way– – Don’t play me for a fool. | -她来给我带路… -别把我当傻子 |
[26:50] | I know exactly what this place is and what goes on in here. | 我很清楚这地方是干什么的 以及是怎么回事 |
[26:53] | You never cared when Emmett would come here. | 埃米特来这里的时候 你从来不管 |
[26:54] | Emmett was a doctor. | 埃米特是一个医生 |
[26:56] | You are a young lady and an engaged one at that. | 你是一名淑女 而且还订婚了 |
[26:59] | She doesn’t even love the guy. | 她甚至都不爱那家伙 |
[27:00] | – Are you– – This is none of your concern! | -你… -这不关你的事 |
[27:04] | Hey, Evelyn, you don’t have to go with her. | 伊芙琳 你不用跟她走的 |
[27:09] | You know nothing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[27:14] | Come on, dear. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[27:24] | Henry? Sam Taylor, from the party. | 亨利 我是山姆·泰勒 宴会上的 |
[27:27] | Ah, the boy with the ringin’ ears. | 耳朵蜂鸣的小家伙 |
[27:29] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 是我 |
[27:31] | Listen, we, uh– we never | 听着 我们…我们昨晚 |
[27:32] | got to finish our conversation from last night. | 聊的话还没说完 |
[27:34] | About the storm and the low air pressure. | 关于风暴和低压的 |
[27:36] | Not sure what’s left to talk about. | 我不知道还有什么没说完的了 |
[27:38] | Well, I meant to ask you. | 我是想问你 |
[27:40] | Let’s say I need the pressure | 假如我需要气压 |
[27:41] | to drop like that again so my ears would ring. | 再次像那样降低 让我的耳朵蜂鸣 |
[27:43] | How would I know when the air pressure drops low enough? | 我要怎样才能知道气压已经足够低了 |
[27:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:51] | This here is a barometer. | 这是气压计 |
[27:53] | You hang it on your wall. | 你把这个挂在你的墙上 |
[27:55] | When the storm strikes– the needle drops. | 等风暴来袭 指针指数就会下降 |
[28:00] | Yeah, I’ve seen one of these before. | 我见过这个东西 |
[28:02] | The pressure, when it dropped, | 压力下降的时候 |
[28:03] | the needle, it jumped off the dial. | 指针跳到了范围外 |
[28:06] | Off the dial, huh? Well, that’d have to be a derecho. | 范围外 那肯定雷科 |
[28:11] | You know those really bad storms that we had lately? | 我们最近遭遇的那种激烈的风暴 |
[28:13] | That’s a derecho. | 就是雷科 |
[28:15] | Lasts anywhere from a week to two. | 一般会持续一到两周 |
[28:18] | Storm rolls in and out and turns vicious in the blink of an eye. | 风暴到处出现 一眨眼就会变成特大风暴 |
[28:22] | So it could last another week? | 所以这可以持续一周吗 |
[28:24] | Give or take. It ain’t an exact science. | 差不多吧 不算什么严格的科学规律 |
[28:27] | Okay, and during this derecho, | 好吧 那在雷科期间 |
[28:30] | the storm, it’ll drop the pressure again | 风暴会让气压 |
[28:32] | just like it did before? You sure? | 很之前一样下降吗 你确定吗 |
[28:34] | Most likely, I’d wager. | 我敢说很有可能 |
[28:36] | You know, that last one split my oak | 上一次风暴来袭的时候 我的橡树被劈成两半 |
[28:40] | and knocked the doors right off my barn. | 还把我谷仓的门吹飞恶劣 |
[28:42] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[28:45] | Listen, would you mind if I borrowed that? | 我能借一下那个东西吗 |
[28:48] | Well, I’m not in the business of givin’ things away. | 我可不会白送东西 |
[28:53] | Hey, wait, wait. Your barn doors. You need help fixin’ ’em? | 等等 你的谷仓门 需要帮忙修理吗 |
[28:59] | Pretty good with my hands if, uh… if you’d be up for a trade. | 我的手工活很不错 如果你愿意交换的话 |
[29:13] | – Go away. – You’re leaving? | -走开 -你要走了吗 |
[29:15] | – What, are they sending you somewhere? – I’m sending me somewhere. | -怎么 他们要把你送走吗 -我要把我自己送走 |
[29:18] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[29:20] | Anywhere but here. | 只要不待在这里 |
[29:22] | All right, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 等等 |
[29:22] | I went and saw your granddad’s friend. That guy, Henry? | 我去见你爷爷的朋友了 那个亨利 |
[29:26] | I think I know how we can get back to 2019. | 我觉得我知道我们要怎么回到2019年了 |
[29:33] | We? | 我们 |
[29:34] | Yeah. You don’t deserve this. | 是的 你不该被这样对待 |
[29:39] | You deserve to be free and happy. | 你应该得到自由和快乐 |
[29:44] | To be who you wanna be and who you wanna be with. | 成为你想成为的人 和你喜欢的人一起 |
[29:48] | And it doesn’t have to be me. OK | 不一定非得是我 |
[29:49] | But if you come with me, you can have all those things. | 但如果你跟我走 你可以拥有这一切 |
[29:54] | You don’t belong here. You know that. | 你不属于这里 你心里明白 |
[30:00] | All we need is the storm to worsen | 我们只需要风暴变得更加剧烈 |
[30:03] | and the pressure to drop, okay? | 让气压下降 好吗 |
[30:05] | Look. Now, I found this in the cellar in 2019. | 2019年 我在地下室里找到了这个 |
[30:09] | It must mean that I’m the one who put it there. | 这肯定说明当初是我放在那里的 |
[30:12] | Maybe all this always happened. | 也许这一切就是会发生 |
[30:14] | Maybe you were always meant to come back with me. | 也许你就是应该和我一起回去 |
[30:22] | I know it sounds crazy. I ju– | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 我只… |
[30:39] | Wedding’s in ten days. | 十天后婚礼 |
[30:43] | What if the storm doesn’t come by then? | 如果风暴在那之前还没来呢 |
[30:45] | It’s here now. We just– We have to wait for it to get worse. | 已经来了 我们只要等风暴变得更加剧烈 |
[31:46] | Soon. Soon. | 快了 快了 |
[32:31] | – Hey, kid. – Yeah. | -孩子 -嗯 |
[32:35] | You do nice work. | 你做得很好 |
[32:36] | Thanks. It’s gettin’ there. | 谢谢 快修好了 |
[32:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:40] | The missus wants you to stay for dinner. | 太太要你留下来吃完饭 |
[32:42] | How do you feel about pork loin and rhubarb pie? | 你喜欢猪里脊和大黄派吗 |
[32:46] | Not sure what a rhubarb is, but sounds good to me. | 我不知道大黄是什么 但听起来不错 |
[32:51] | Now, stay very, very still. This is a long exposure. | 绝对不要动 曝光时间很长 |
[32:55] | We don’t want you blurry. | 我们可不希望拍糊了 |
[32:58] | Give us a smile, dear. | 微笑一下 亲爱的 |
[33:01] | I wanna always remember you like this. | 我希望能一直记住你现在的样子 |
[33:03] | Young. Beautiful. | 年轻 美丽 |
[33:09] | Well… | 好了… |
[33:14] | Hold. | 别动 |
[33:17] | Good. All right, a little longer. | 很好 再坚持一下 |
[33:20] | And… | 然后… |
[33:23] | Damn. We’re losing the light. We’ll need another one. | 该死 光线不好了 需要再拍一张 |
[33:27] | I’m feeling a bit light-headed. Pardon me. | 我觉得头有点晕 不好意思 |
[33:41] | Come on! | 来 |
[33:42] | – Is it time? – Almost. | -到时候了吗 -快了 |
[33:48] | Oh, come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[33:55] | You think I didn’t know? You think I wouldn’t find out? | 你以为我不知道吗 你以为我不会发现吗 |
[33:59] | Parading around like some common whore. | 像一个妓女一样到处招摇 |
[34:01] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[34:03] | This marriage is only about money. And that’s not who I am! | 这段婚姻只是为了钱 我不是这样的人 |
[34:08] | – Don’t touch her! Don’t touch her! – No! No! No– | -别碰她 别碰她 -不不不 |
[34:11] | You can’t force me to marry you! | 你不能逼我嫁给你 |
[34:13] | – I won’t let it happen! -The hell I can’t! | -我不会允许的 -你做梦吧 |
[34:15] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 山姆 |
[34:33] | Evelyn! Evelyn! | 伊芙琳 伊芙琳 |
[34:40] | What? | 什么 |
[34:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[34:42] | – Where the hell is she? – Whoa, what are you doing? | -她在哪里 -你干什么 |
[34:46] | Here. Here. This, this. See this? | 看 看 你看这个 |
[34:50] | How did I get this, huh? | 你说我怎么搞到这个的 |
[34:52] | Jake, this proves I was there. | 杰克 这说明我去过那时候 |
[34:54] | All this proves is that you found another matchbook | 这只能证明你找到了一盒 |
[34:57] | in better condition. | 保存更加完好的火柴 |
[34:58] | No, no, no. You’re not listening to me. | 不不不 你没听进去 |
[34:59] | I am, and I really just think you hit your head. | 我听了 我觉得你就是撞到头了 |
[35:04] | I didn’t, though. | 但我没有 |
[35:06] | I didn’t. I didn’t. It was real. | 我没有 那是真的 |
[35:09] | She– She was real, I– | 她…她是真的 我… |
[35:13] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[35:16] | She’s a piece of history that got lodged in your brain. | 她是一段闯进你脑子里的历史 |
[35:19] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[35:20] | But whoever she is, she’s long gone now. | 但不管她是谁 她现在已经不在了 |
[35:28] | Now let’s pack up, okay? | 我们赶紧收拾东西吧 |
[35:31] | I wanna get home before Alice goes to bed. | 我想在爱丽丝上床之前回家 |
[35:44] | Come on, man. Get your stuff. | 好了 伙计 收拾好东西 |
[35:48] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[35:51] | I gotta stay. I gotta find a way back to her. | 我要留下来 我要想办法回去找她 |
[35:54] | Get in the truck. | 回到车里 |
[35:56] | Roger made empanadas. | 罗杰做了肉馅卷饼 |
[35:59] | Let’s go eat some, and smoke a bowl and maybe eat some more. | 我们去吃点 抽点大麻 还能再吃点 |
[36:09] | I’m gonna need to borrow your cell phone, your lightning cable | 我要借你的手机 你的充电线 |
[36:12] | and that blanket you keep in the back of the truck. | 还有你放在车子后面的毯子 |
[36:15] | I’m gonna stay here. I gotta figure this out. | 我要留在这里 我要弄清楚 |
[36:18] | Jake, please. | 杰克 求你了 |
[36:37] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[36:50] | The derecho that we’re in right now | 我们现在遇到的雷科 |
[36:52] | is what we call a “Super derecho.” | 是所谓的”超级雷科” |
[36:55] | It’s highly destructive, | 这种天气毁灭性极强 |
[36:58] | but, luckily, it’s extremely rare. | 但幸运的是 也是非常罕见的 |
[37:01] | The last super derecho was around a hundred years ago. | 最近一次超级雷科是在一百年前 |
[37:04] | 1919. | 1919年 |
[37:05] | Sadly, thanks to global warming, | 可惜由于全球变暖 |
[37:07] | the intervals between these vicious storms are shrinking. | 风暴之间的间隙在逐渐缩短 |
[37:10] | We’ll probably see the next one in ten or 15 years. | 下一场可能会在十到十五年后 |
[37:13] | No, no. Can’t wait that long. | 不 不 等不了那么久了 |
[37:48] | Come over for dinner, yeah? Alice misses her Uncle Sam. | 来吃晚饭吗 爱丽丝很想念自己的山姆叔叔 |
[37:52] | No, I can’t. I can’t. I gotta stay. | 不行 不行 我必须留下 |
[37:58] | – Sam. – That’s it. That’s it. | -山姆 -来了 来了 |
[38:01] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[38:07] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[38:33] | *Hush, little baby, don’t say a word* | *小宝贝 不要说话* |
[38:37] | 伊芙琳·波特 波松布鲁 2034年3月18日 | |
[38:38] | *Papa’s gonna buy you a mockingbird* | *爸爸要给你买一个荆棘鸟* |
[38:43] | *If that mockingbird won’t sing* | *如果那个荆棘鸟不会唱歌* |
[38:47] | *Papa’s gonna buy you a diamond ring* | *爸爸就给你买一个钻石戒指* |
[38:52] | *If that diamond ring is brass* | *如果那个钻石是铜铸的* |
[38:56] | *Papa’s gonna buy you a looking glass* | *爸爸给你买一个玻璃球* |
[39:01] | Good night, Sam. Happy birthday. | 晚安 山姆 生日快乐 |
[39:15] | *If that looking glass is broke* | *如果玻璃球碎了* |
[39:19] | *Papa’s gonna buy you–* | *爸爸要给你…* |
[39:21] | Mommy. Is someone there? | 妈妈 外面有人吗 |
[39:40] | – Sam. – Jake? | -山姆 -杰克 |
[39:42] | What the hell is that? What’d you do? | 那是怎么回事 你做了什么 |
[39:43] | We put in the wine cellar. You knew the client wanted it. | 我们装好了酒窖 这是客户的要求 |
[39:45] | No, no, no. You changed it. You changed it. You changed it. | 不不不 你改了 你改了 你改了 |
[39:48] | You changed the air pressure down here. | 你改了下面的气压计 |
[39:50] | Sent me to the future, not the past. | 把我送到了未来 而不是过去 |
[39:51] | Sam! Jesus, Sam. | 上帝啊 山姆 |
[39:52] | – Sam, Sam, you’re babbling. – You gotta help me get it outta here. | -山姆 你在说胡话 -你得帮我离开这里 |
[39:54] | Look, I went to the future, and I saw her. I saw her. | 我去了未来 我看到她了 我看到她了 |
[39:58] | We– We had a kid. | 我们…我们有一个孩子 |
[40:01] | We had this beautiful little boy. | 我们有一个可爱的儿子 |
[40:04] | But none of that can happen | 但是要是我不能回去 |
[40:06] | if I don’t get back to her and save her, okay? | 把她救出来 这一切都不可能发生 |
[40:07] | – Do you understand that? – I’m really worried about you. | -你明白吗 -我真的很担心你 |
[40:10] | Yeah, I get that, Jake. | 我明白 杰克 |
[40:11] | But I just need your help right now, okay? | 但我只是需要你的帮助 好吗 |
[40:14] | If I get this stuff outta here, will you go see a doctor? | 如果我把这些东西拆了 你愿意去看医生吗 |
[40:19] | Yes. Yes. Okay. I promise. | 好的 好的 我保证 |
[40:34] | Okay. Come on now. | 好了 来吧 |
[40:41] | Sorry, Jake. | 对不起 杰克 |
[40:42] | Sam! Don’t do this. Sam, come on! | 山姆 别这样 山姆 拜托 |
[40:47] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[41:00] | Evelyn! | 伊芙琳 |
[41:03] | Evelyn! | 伊芙琳 |
[41:23] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[41:26] | We gotta go. Now! | 我们该走了 快点 |
[41:39] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[41:42] | – Sam! – It’s okay. We’ll be fine. We’ll be fine. | -山姆 -没事的 我们会没事的 |
[41:43] | I promise. But we have to go now. | 我保证 但是我们该走了 |
[41:55] | My leg’s stuck. | 我的腿被压住了 |
[42:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[42:09] | All right. Listen. You have to go. | 好了 听着 你得赶紧走 |
[42:12] | No, no! Not with | 不 不 我不会 |
[42:14] | – Not without you. – No. Hey, hey. Listen. Listen. | -不会丢下你 -不 听着 听着 |
[42:17] | I went to the future, okay? | 我去了未来 好吗 |
[42:20] | – What? – I saw you. | -什么 -我看到你了 |
[42:22] | You had a son. You had a little boy. | 你有一个儿子 你有一个小儿子 |
[42:26] | You were singing to him. | 你在对着他唱歌 |
[42:31] | You’re gonna make it. | 你会去到未来的 |
[42:32] | Oh, we… We have a son? | 我们…我们有一个儿子吗 |
[42:36] | No. | 不 |
[42:40] | You do. | 你有 |
[42:43] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在那里 |
[42:45] | No. | 不 |
[42:46] | No. | 不 |
[42:47] | – This is what’s supposed to happen. Yeah. – No. | -这是命中注定的 -不 |
[42:51] | – Trust me. – No. No. I don’t want that life. | -相信我 -不 我不想要那种生活 |
[42:57] | – It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. – No. | -没事的 没事的 -不 |
[43:01] | Listen, listen. | 听着 听着 |
[43:03] | Tell my brother I love him. | 告诉我哥哥 我爱他 |
[43:07] | He’s gonna help you. | 他会帮你的 |
[43:10] | – Go. – No, no, no, no! | -走吧 -不不不 |
[43:18] | – Evelyn. – No! Sam. Sam. | -伊芙琳 -不 山姆 山姆 |
[43:21] | – Sam. – Evelyn. | -山姆 -伊芙琳 |
[43:22] | – Sam! – Evelyn. I love you. | -山姆 -伊芙琳 我爱你 |
[43:26] | But you need to let go now. | 但是你应该放手了 |
[43:43] | Sam. Are you okay? | 山姆 你没事吧 |
[43:45] | What the hell’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[43:55] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[44:22] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[44:27] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[44:31] | I brought you a change of clothes. | 我给你带了一些换洗的衣服 |
[44:32] | I wasn’t sure the exact size. | 我不知道你的尺码 |
[44:35] | So, hopefully they fit. | 希望能合适 |
[44:46] | He said there’d be music in every room. | 他说每个房间都会有音乐 |
[44:55] | He really loved you. | 他真的爱你 |
[44:59] | Told me all about ya. | 他和我说了很多你的事 |
[45:05] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[45:06] | Well, it wasn’t just what he said, it was how he said it. | 不仅是他说了什么 还有他说话的语气 |
[45:13] | Never heard him talk like that before. | 我从来没听过他这么说起一个人 |
[45:17] | All about your singing. And your record collection. | 一直在说你的歌声 你的唱片收藏 |
[45:21] | Well, they were my brother’s. | 那是我哥哥的 |
[45:26] | I hid them down here behind the walls | 我把它们都藏在墙后 |
[45:28] | so my mother wouldn’t find them. | 这样我妈妈就不会找到了 |
[45:31] | Sam saved them for me the day we met. | 山姆在我们相遇的第一天帮我救下了这些唱片 |
[45:43] | You know, these walls are the originals. | 这些墙都不是原本的墙壁 |
[46:06] | From Sam. | 山姆写的 |
[46:08] | He made it. | 他活了下来 |
[46:12] | He’s in 1919? | 他在1919年吗 |
[46:36] | Dear Evelyn. | 亲爱的伊芙琳 |
[46:37] | By the time you read this, I’ll be long gone. | 等你读到这封信 我应该已经去世很久了 |
[46:40] | But I needed you to know | 但我需要你明白 |
[46:42] | I didn’t die in that storm after all. | 我没有丧生在那场风暴中 |
[46:45] | He’s down here. | 他在下面 |
[46:55] | I was desperate to get back to you. | 我迫切地想回去找你 |
[47:03] | I waited for a year, | 我等了一年 |
[47:07] | but no storm came. | 但是没有风暴 |
[47:11] | I was told one wouldn’t, but I still hoped. | 人人都和我说不会再有了 但我仍然抱有希望 |
[47:16] | Then I realized something. | 然后我意识到 |
[47:21] | As much as you belong in the future… | 就像你属于未来一样 |
[47:25] | …maybe this… this is where I belong. | 也许这…就是我属于的地方 |
[47:32] | I found my place. | 我找到了我的归属 |
[47:35] | And it was all thanks to you. | 这都是你的功劳 |
[47:39] | I have a life at last. | 我终于过上了充实的生活 |
[47:43] | You know, it’s ironic. | 这很讽刺 |
[47:46] | I came from a place with too many choices, and you had none. | 我来自一个有太多选择的地方 而你什么都没有 |
[47:55] | And now, it’s time for us to move forward. | 现在 我们该往前看了 |
[48:00] | To put the pieces in place for our futures to take hold. | 安置好这些碎片 让未来发挥魔力 |
[48:19] | 该建造属于你自己的家了 爱你的山姆 | |
[48:28] | Honus Wagner. | 霍纳斯·瓦格纳 |
[48:36] | I know you’ll find this letter, Evelyn. | 我知道你会找到这封信的 伊芙琳 |
[48:39] | I know because, like I look for you, you look for me. | 我知道 因为就像我会找你 你也会找我 |
[48:45] | But it’s time for you to stop looking. It’s your turn now. | 但你该停止寻找的步伐了 轮到你了 |
[48:51] | Your life is waiting. | 你的人生在等待着你 |
[48:54] | Go out there and get it. | 去好好努力吧 |
[48:58] | All my love, Sam. | 爱你的 山姆 |
[50:08] | Mommy, is someone there? | 妈妈 有人在吗 |
[50:16] | No. No, sweetie. | 没有 亲爱的 |
[50:19] | Everything’s okay. Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 一切都很好 |