时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | Parker? | 帕克 |
[01:35] | Well, I’m on my way. | 我马上就来 |
[01:37] | Okay, Dad. | 好吧 爸爸 |
[01:39] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见了 |
[01:41] | You got plans today? | 你今天有什么计划吗 |
[01:43] | There’s an exhibition at the Rubin. | 鲁宾有一个展览 |
[01:46] | Faith and Empire. | 主题是信念和帝国 |
[01:49] | Sounds interesting. | 听起来很有趣 |
[01:52] | I thought so. | 我也觉得 |
[01:56] | Well, maybe we could get lunch or something later. | 也许我们待会儿能一起吃顿午餐什么的 |
[02:03] | I’d like that. | 没问题 |
[02:43] | Suzie, change of plans. | 苏西 改变计划 |
[02:44] | Cancel my 3:00 with Senator Andrews | 取消下午三点和安德鲁斯参议员的会面 |
[02:46] | and tell Parker we gotta reschedule our lunch. | 告诉帕克 我们要重新安排晚餐 |
[02:48] | And get the jet ready for a trip to London. | 准备好去伦敦的飞机 |
[03:01] | This is Alan Blunt. Leave a message. | 我是艾伦·布伦特 请留言 |
[03:03] | Yeah, Alan, it’s Michael Roscoe here. | 艾伦 我是迈克尔·罗斯科 |
[03:05] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你聊聊 |
[03:06] | It’s, um… | 这… |
[03:08] | It’s a little difficult to explain. | 这很难解释 |
[03:10] | It’s about Parker. | 是关于帕克的事 |
[03:11] | I’m coming to London. | 我要去伦敦了 |
[03:13] | I think I may be going out of my mind. | 我觉得我可能是疯了 |
[04:40] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[04:41] | Not doing it. | 不干 |
[04:42] | Hey, come on, mate. | 拜托 伙计 |
[04:43] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[04:44] | Just two minutes’ worth of film, that’s all I need. | 只拍两分钟 我只要这么点时间 |
[04:46] | Haven’t you got a lesson to go to? | 你不用去上课吗 |
[04:47] | No, we can get it on the walk. | 不 我们可以就在走廊上拍 |
[04:49] | The thing I most remember about Tom at school | 我在学校里对汤姆印象最深的 |
[04:51] | was his creative determination, you know, his drive. | 是他那种创意十足的决定 他的动力 |
[04:54] | That’s what really set him apart. | 这就是他与众不同的地方 |
[04:55] | Just talking about it now, | 现在说起来 |
[04:57] | almost as if I can still see him, | 我几乎就能看到他 |
[04:58] | right in front of me. | 站在我的面前 |
[05:00] | If you don’t take it seriously it’s gonna look stupid. | 要是你不认真拍 效果就会很蠢 |
[05:02] | It’s stupid. How can you do a Making Of documentary | 的确很蠢 你连电影都没拍好 |
[05:05] | when you haven’t made any movies? | 怎么拍”幕后纪录片” |
[05:06] | It’s called shooting out of sequence. | 这叫乱序拍摄 |
[05:08] | It’s called “get someone else to do it.” | 这叫”让别人来” |
[05:09] | Very witty, smart. Looks good on you. | 这话从你嘴里说出来 可真睿智 |
[05:11] | Well, it was Jahid’s idea. | 这是贾希德的主意 |
[05:13] | Get Jahid to do it then. | 那就让贾希德 |
[05:14] | Jahid had another idea. | 贾希德有不一样的想法 |
[05:15] | He said, “Oh, that’s a really good idea. | 他说 “这主意真不错” |
[05:17] | Maybe we should get some footage tonight at the party | 也许我们今晚应该搞些今晚阿伊莎 |
[05:19] | – that Ayisha’s going to. – What? | -派对的录像 -什么 |
[05:21] | That perked you up a bit. | 你果然感兴趣了 |
[05:23] | I knew that name would work on you. | 我就知道你会对这名字感兴趣 |
[05:24] | – Which party? – Typical, so predictable. | -哪个派对 -不愧是你 真好猜 |
[05:26] | You won’t do anything for your friends, | 你不愿意为你的朋友做任何事 |
[05:27] | but the ladies… | 但只要是妹子… |
[05:29] | When we talk about the classics, | 提及经典 |
[05:31] | we think about ominous, dusty, Victorian tomes | 我们都只会想到噩兆 灰尘和维多利亚时期风格 |
[05:35] | and forget that these books were actually written to be enjoyed. | 忘记了这些书其实是写来给人消遣的 |
[05:38] | How come Jahid knows about the party | 贾希德怎么会知道有派对 |
[05:40] | but doesn’t know where it is? | 却不知道派对在哪里 |
[05:41] | Because he’s not invited. | 因为他没有受邀 |
[05:43] | He was in a stall in the girls’ toilets when he overheard | 他今天早上在女厕所边的洗浴间听到 |
[05:45] | Lianne tell Kellie she and Ayisha were going. | 莉安娜告诉凯莉 她和阿伊莎都会去 |
[05:47] | What was Jahid doing in the girls’ toilets? | 贾希德在女厕所干什么 |
[05:49] | That’s what you’re choosing to focus on here? | 这就是你的关注点吗 |
[05:51] | Anyway, how can we go to the party if we don’t have an address? | 但我们连地址在哪里都不知道 怎么去派对 |
[05:54] | Who says I don’t have an address? | 谁说我没有地址了 |
[05:56] | Phone. Right now. | 手机 交出来 |
[05:59] | No, I was getting my phone out to– | 不 我拿出手机只是想… |
[06:01] | You know the rules. | 你懂规矩的 |
[06:03] | Here. | 给 |
[06:10] | See you tomorrow, gents. | 明天见 伙计们 |
[06:16] | Come on, man. We all have our own particular set of skills. | 走了 伙计 我们都有自己的特长 |
[06:18] | This is a more your-skills thing. | 这算是你的特长了 |
[06:20] | You got it confiscated, you get it back. | 是你自己被没收的 你去拿回来 |
[06:24] | The lights are low. | 灯光昏暗 |
[06:25] | You’re next to Ayisha. | 你挨着阿伊莎 |
[06:26] | The magic starts to happen. | 魔法马上就要发生 |
[06:28] | Or a horror movie marathon and a long cold shower. | 还是恐怖电影马拉松和漫长的冷水澡 |
[06:30] | It’s your call. | 你来决定 |
[07:07] | Everything all right, Tom? | 你还好吧 汤姆 |
[07:09] | Yep. Yes, sir, all good. | 当然了 老师 一切都好 |
[07:10] | – All right. Get home safe. – Will do. | -好吧 回家小心点 -好的 |
[07:30] | – Excuse me. So sorry. Can I borrow your phone? – No. | -不好意思 抱歉 能借一下手机吗 -不 |
[07:33] | – No, like really quickly, just like two minutes. – No. | -不 很快的 就两分钟 -不行 |
[07:45] | I need to make an emergency call. | 我要打一个紧急电话 |
[07:46] | I’ll give it back to you. | 我会还你的 |
[07:54] | – Thank you so much. – Don’t do anything like calling Australia | -太感谢了 -别给我打到澳大利亚 |
[07:57] | – or anything like that. – No, no, no. | -或者之类的地方 -不会的 不会的 |
[08:05] | – Got it. – Abort, abort, abort. | -拿到了 -中止 中止 中止 |
[08:14] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[08:18] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[08:19] | For heaven’s sake, Alex, what were you thinking? | 上帝啊 亚历克斯 你在想什么 |
[08:21] | I forgot my coursework. | 我忘带我的作业了 |
[08:22] | Don’t lie. | 别撒谎 |
[08:24] | Tom’s phone got confiscated. | 汤姆的手机被没收了 |
[08:26] | All I was doing was getting it back. | 我只是想拿回来 |
[08:28] | By breaking into school? | 闯进学校吗 |
[08:31] | – Seemed like a plan at the time. – Did it? | -当时觉得这计划挺靠谱 -是吗 |
[08:36] | You should answer that. | 你该接电话 |
[08:39] | And put it on speaker phone, please. | 用扬声器 谢谢 |
[08:42] | – Yeah? – You and Alex coming to the party? | -喂 -你和亚历克斯来不来派对 |
[08:45] | I texted you a million times. | 我给你发了几万条信息了 |
[08:46] | I’m sorry, Tom and Alex won’t be available | 很抱歉 汤姆和亚历克斯本周末 |
[08:47] | for any parties this weekend. | 没空参加任何派对了 |
[08:48] | And they both got a lot of revision to be getting on with. | 他们都要好好反思一下 |
[08:52] | Put that in the glove box, please. | 放在储物箱里 |
[08:54] | – Come on. – Actions have consequences. | -拜托 -你的行为都是有后果的 |
[08:56] | Put it in the glove box. Now. | 赶紧放进储物箱里 |
[09:04] | There’s no food in the fridge. | 冰箱里根本没有吃的 |
[09:06] | Your uncle looked a little uptight. | 你叔叔看起来有点紧张 |
[09:07] | He’s always uptight. | 他总是很紧张 |
[09:09] | – What did you do this time? – Nothing. | -你这次又做了什么 -没什么 |
[09:11] | – That’s a lie. – Okay, something. | -你撒谎 -好吧 干了点什么 |
[09:14] | It’s just he wants me to be just like him. | 只是 他想让我和他一样 |
[09:16] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么错 |
[09:18] | Jack, come on. He’s the world’s most boring man. | 杰克 拜托 他是全世界最无聊的人 |
[09:20] | He works at a bank. His casual wear is gray. | 他在银行工作 平时都穿灰色 |
[09:23] | You guys go scuba diving in the Med. | 你们俩还去地中海潜水 |
[09:25] | Canopy climbing in the jungle. | 去丛林树冠攀爬 |
[09:27] | And that thing with the yurts and the camel dung, | 还一起住蒙古包 挑骆驼粪 |
[09:30] | that was not boring. | 那可一点都不无聊 |
[09:32] | It was disgusting, but it wasn’t boring. | 那是很恶心 但不无聊 |
[09:34] | – What is that? – It’s just cutlery? | -那是什么 -只是餐具 |
[09:35] | – Is that how you set the table? – It’s takeout. | -你这么布置桌子 -这是外卖 |
[09:38] | No. It’s dinner that I cooked from scratch. | 不 这是我用剩饭做的晚餐 |
[09:41] | You forgot to buy food again? | 你又忘记买吃的了吗 |
[09:43] | I had stuff. Important stuff. | 我有事 很重要的事 |
[09:45] | So, what we’re gonna do is we’re gonna take this wok | 所以 接下来我们要用这个炒锅 |
[09:48] | and I’m gonna take a little sauce out of here and put it here. | 然后弄点酱汁 放进锅里 |
[09:51] | We’re gonna throw all these empty containers into the trash | 再把这些空保鲜盒扔进垃圾桶里 |
[09:54] | and we’re never gonna speak of this again. | 从此就当这一切没发生过 |
[09:57] | You really have this down to a fine art. | 你真是玩出花了 |
[09:59] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:01] | Oh, by the way, you owe me half. | 顺便 你欠我一半的钱 |
[10:03] | You were supposed to buy food. | 是你负责买吃的 |
[10:05] | If I chip in for this, can you talk to him? | 如果我出钱 你能和他谈谈吗 |
[10:07] | Come on, Alex. | 拜托 亚历克斯 |
[10:09] | You have to fight your own battles. | 自己的仗要自己打 |
[10:16] | Is it difficult time, Mr. Roscoe? | 现在是艰难时期吗 罗斯科先生 |
[10:19] | I thought we had a no-devices-at-dinner rule? | 吃饭的时候不是不能用电子设备吗 |
[10:21] | This is work. Michael Roscoe was a client of ours at the bank. | 这是公事 迈克尔·罗斯科是我们银行的客户 |
[10:25] | Parker looks so weird in a suit. | 帕克穿着西装怪怪的 |
[10:27] | How do you know Parker Roscoe? | 你怎么认识帕克·罗斯科的 |
[10:30] | I’ll see if I can find it. | 我看看能不能给你找出来 |
[10:36] | This is called Having Your Cake and Eating It. | 这叫”享用你的美味蛋糕” |
[10:39] | Everybody needs cake. | 大家都需要蛋糕 |
[10:40] | An operation of this magnitude | 如此大规模的行动 |
[10:42] | takes a lot of people, but I’d especially like– | 需要很多人 但我特别想要 |
[10:48] | Parker, what is the matter with you? | 帕克 你怎么回事 |
[10:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:52] | Hey, Dad, say “cheese”. | 爸爸 说”茄子” |
[10:56] | I think it kind of puts things into perspective, | 我觉得这也许能给我们提供新的角度 |
[10:58] | like maybe getting your mate’s phone back from school | 也许从学校拿回朋友的手机 |
[11:00] | isn’t such a big deal. | 不算什么大事 |
[11:02] | When was this? | 这是什么时候 |
[11:04] | Like last year. | 去年 |
[11:05] | Oh, his dad had some hissy fit | 他的爸爸不高兴了 |
[11:07] | and sent him off somewhere to get straightened out. | 把他送到某个地方收拾收拾了 |
[11:09] | And now he’s in a suit. | 现在他就穿着西服了 |
[11:11] | Sent him off somewhere? What do you mean? | 把他送到某个地上 什么意思 |
[11:13] | You know, like a boot camp. | 像那种劳教营 |
[11:15] | That sounds like a good idea, doesn’t it, Jack? | 听起来是个好主意 对吧 杰克 |
[11:17] | You remember the name? | 你还记得名字吗 |
[11:20] | No. | 不记得 |
[11:21] | It was only mentioned in the comments. | 只是在评论里提到过 |
[11:24] | Somewhere in France. | 法国的一个地方 |
[11:51] | Martin, hi, yes. | 马丁 你好 嗯 |
[11:52] | Sorry to bother you so late, something’s come up. | 抱歉这么晚打扰你 出了点事 |
[11:55] | Do you remember Serenkov? | 你还记得谢连科夫吗 |
[11:58] | Yeah, he had a son, didn’t he? | 嗯 他有一个儿子 对吗 |
[12:00] | And there were issues there, I think, | 这有点麻烦了 |
[12:02] | and he got sent to a school. | 他被送到了一个学校 |
[12:06] | For troubled kids. | 问题儿童的学校 |
[12:08] | I think that school was called Point Blanc. | 那个学校应该叫靶点 |
[12:11] | Just one sec. | 稍等一下 |
[12:13] | Yeah, could you call our friend in Moscow and double-check? | 你能打电话给我们莫斯科的朋友确认一下吗 |
[12:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[12:25] | You wanted a word? | 你找我 |
[12:26] | I did, I did. | 是的 是的 |
[12:27] | The school tried calling you today, | 学校今天给你打电话 |
[12:29] | – but you didn’t pick up. – Yeah, sorry about that. | -但你没接 -嗯 很抱歉 |
[12:31] | It’s okay, though, right? You got there. | 不过没什么事吧 你娶了 |
[12:34] | Yeah, I did, I did. I was just a little concerned. | 是的 是的 我只是有点担心 |
[12:36] | Because, um… | 因为 |
[12:38] | Well, you know Alex, he’s bright and he’s determined, | 你也了解亚历克斯 他聪明又果敢 |
[12:42] | and he questions everything. | 对任何事都抱有好奇心 |
[12:43] | But he can be impulsive, and he can be irresponsible. | 但他会冲动 会不负责任 |
[12:47] | I need you to help set him clear boundaries. | 我需要你帮他设立清晰的基准线 |
[12:49] | He’s not a kid anymore. | 他已经不是小孩了 |
[12:51] | He doesn’t need me to tie his shoelaces | 她不需要我给他系鞋带 |
[12:54] | and pack his lunch and run his life. | 装午餐盒 打点人生了 |
[12:56] | He can do that all himself. | 他自己都可以做到了 |
[12:57] | You hold this place together, Jack, remember that. | 这地方一直是你在打理 杰克 别忘了 |
[13:11] | I got my graduation papers. | 我拿到我的毕业证书了 |
[13:13] | No. | 不是吧 |
[13:18] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[13:19] | Well done. | 很好 |
[13:21] | What’s–? It’s been six years? | 怎么…已经六年了吗 |
[13:22] | – Six years. – Six years. | -六年 -六年 |
[13:24] | Seriously, Jack. Well done. | 说真的 杰克 很好 |
[13:27] | We should celebrate. You shouldn’t have cooked. | 你应该好好庆祝的 你应该点个外卖 |
[13:28] | We should’ve got a takeaway, | 我们应该点个外卖的 |
[13:29] | opened some champagne. | 再开几瓶香槟 |
[13:32] | This… | 这… |
[13:34] | was supposed to be a part-time thing. | 本来只是一个兼职 |
[13:37] | While I got my degree. | 等我拿到学位 |
[13:40] | And now you’ve passed. | 现在你成功了 |
[13:44] | Are you saying you want to leave? | 你是想说 你想走了吗 |
[13:46] | I don’t want to… | 我不想… |
[13:52] | – Sorry, it’s work. – Go on, it’s okay. | -抱歉 公事 -继续吧 没事 |
[13:54] | Sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 杰克 |
[13:59] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[14:01] | What, he took it off you? | 什么 他拿走了 |
[14:02] | – But that’s my phone. – I know. | -但那是我的手机啊 -我知道 |
[14:03] | I told him, but you know what he’s like. | 我和他说了 但你也知道他这个人 |
[14:06] | Anyway, it’s just in the car. I can get it later, it’ll be fine. | 反正也只是在他的车里 我能拿回来 没事的 |
[14:09] | All right. Well, anyway, Jahid sorted us out the address. | 好吧 贾希德给我们搞到了地址 |
[14:12] | I know where it’s on. You coming? | 我知道在哪里 你来吗 |
[14:12] | So, party is on. | 派对开始了 |
[14:14] | I’m not allowed out. I’m grounded. | 我不能出门 我被禁足了 |
[14:17] | Dude, are you serious? It’s a party. | 哥们 你是认真的吗 那可是个派对 |
[14:20] | Look. Hold on one sec. | 听着 等一下 |
[14:27] | Sorry, big man, it’s just constant with… | 抱歉 伙计 真是烦得… |
[14:29] | Look, I’m not going by myself, man. | 听着 我不可能自己去的 |
[14:31] | – If you’re– – I’ve to go back to the office. | -如果你… -我要回办公室了 |
[14:33] | I’ll see you later? | 回头见吗 |
[14:34] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好 |
[14:35] | Oh, Alex. That, um… | 亚历克斯 那个 |
[14:38] | That school you were talking about, | 你说得那个学校 |
[14:39] | wasn’t Point Blanc, was it? | 不会是叫靶点吧 |
[14:42] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[14:45] | No reason, just well-remembered. | 没什么 只是很好记 |
[14:51] | And the window of opportunity swings open. | 机会之门突然打开了 |
[14:56] | Come on through. | 来吧 |
[14:58] | – He’s quite a tosser. – Someone might like it. | -他是个蠢蛋 -有人可能会喜欢 |
[15:00] | Why don’t we try it? | 我们为什么不试试 |
[15:04] | Um, sports. | 混蛋 |
[15:05] | Yup. Of course it is. | 嗯 当然了 |
[15:07] | Hey, don’t try and work. | 别想试 |
[15:09] | Hey, man, you’ve got your own. | 伙计 你自己有 |
[15:20] | So, what have you got? | 你查到了什么 |
[15:22] | Well, it’s kind of interesting, actually. | 其实还挺有意思的 |
[15:25] | I called our friend in Moscow, but he’s not there. | 我找了我莫斯科的一个朋友 但他不在 |
[15:29] | Turns out he’s here, in London. | 原来他来伦敦了 |
[15:33] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[15:35] | Yeah, and he says he wants to see us. | 嗯 他说他想见我们 |
[15:38] | Look, everything was normal. | 听着 本来一切都很正常 |
[15:39] | We’re talking, he’s fine. | 我们通话的时候他很正常 |
[15:42] | Then I mentioned this school of yours, | 然后我提到你的那个学校 |
[15:43] | there is one hell of a reaction. | 他的反应就很剧烈 |
[15:45] | What kind of a reaction? | 怎么样的反应 |
[15:47] | The second I mentioned Point Blanc, | 我一提到靶点 |
[15:49] | he clams up. | 他就什么都不说了 |
[15:51] | He’s completely paranoid all of a sudden. | 他突然间就变得很慌张 |
[15:52] | He won’t say another word over the phone. | 在电话里一个字都不肯说了 |
[15:56] | So why are we meeting at this place? | 那我们为什么挑这个地方见面 |
[15:59] | Zero surveillance? | 没有监控吗 |
[16:01] | Like I say, he’s paranoid. | 我说了 他很慌张 |
[16:03] | Did you shave? | 你刮胡子了吗 |
[16:05] | Why would I shave? | 我为什么要刮胡子 |
[16:07] | There’s nothing to shave. Stole some cologne, though. | 根本没胡子好刮 不过我偷喷了点古龙水 |
[16:09] | That’s why I’m asking. | 我就是这个意思 |
[16:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:32] | – Welcome to the party, man. – This is the party. | -欢迎来到派对 伙计 -到派对了 |
[16:34] | See you in a bit. | 回头见 |
[17:07] | We’re not expecting any trouble, are we? | 我们可不想惹什么麻烦吧 |
[17:08] | No. But unexpected trouble’s always the worst kind. | 是的 但意想不到的麻烦才是最糟糕的 |
[17:20] | Nowadays, scripts are just copy and paste. | 现在的剧本都只是复制黏贴 |
[17:23] | There’s no real feeling behind it. | 背后根本没有真正的情感 |
[17:27] | There’s no energy, you know what I mean? It’s just– | 没有能量 明白我的意思吧 这… |
[17:30] | And that’s what’s so great about the X-Men movies. | 所以X战警系列的电影才这么棒 |
[17:34] | Well, I always thought it was just like, mutants with superpowers. | 我一直觉得那只是超能变种人电影 |
[17:38] | Well, I mean, yeah, | 我是说 是的 |
[17:40] | but the thing with X-Men | X战警的亮点在于 |
[17:42] | is they’re hidden in plain sight. | 他们都隐藏在普通人里 |
[17:43] | They walk among us, | 他们就在我们中间 |
[17:44] | but they keep themselves to themselves. | 但是他们都会隐藏自己 |
[17:46] | Until they don’t, | 直到最后瞒不住了 |
[17:48] | and people realize | 被人发现了 |
[17:49] | and people react with fear | 人们就会害怕 |
[17:51] | and confrontation and paranoia. | 抵触和焦虑 |
[17:52] | Oh, Ayisha. Oh, hey, uh… | 阿伊莎 你好 |
[17:56] | – Alex. – Yeah. | -我是亚历克斯 -嗯 |
[17:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[17:59] | – We have… – Uh, history. | -我们一起… -历史课 |
[18:01] | – Yeah. – History together, yeah. | -嗯 -一起上历史课 |
[18:04] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[18:05] | I think it’s like beer and vodka and like whiskey. | 应该是啤酒 伏特加和威士忌混合之类的 |
[18:09] | There’s a guy back there, he’s making them. | 后面有个家伙在做这种饮料 |
[18:12] | Yeah, that is beer and vodka and whiskey. | 嗯 的确是啤酒 伏特加和威士忌混合 |
[18:18] | – I’ll see you around then. – Yeah. See you. | -回头见吧 -嗯 再见 |
[18:28] | The X-Men, that’s got real grit. | X战警真的很棒 |
[18:31] | That’s real. You know? | 那可是很真实的 |
[18:32] | The whole thing is like a metaphor | 一切其实都在隐喻 |
[18:33] | for the LGBTQ community. | LGBTQ人群 |
[18:36] | I mean, just swapped superpowers for socially permissible sex. | 只要把超能力换成社会认可的性爱 |
[18:40] | I mean, the X-gene even kicks in during puberty. | X基因甚至会在青春期发作 |
[18:42] | And it’s like their version of coming out, you know. | 就是代指他们的出柜方式 |
[18:45] | You’re kind of hot. | 你挺帅的 |
[18:47] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[18:49] | I– Well, I– | 我… |
[18:51] | Shit! Shit. | 我靠 |
[18:54] | Are you–? I… I’m so– You… | 你.. 我很… 你… |
[18:58] | I am gonna– You stay there. | 我要… 你在这里别走 |
[19:04] | I think I pulled? | 我应该成功了吧 |
[19:07] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[19:12] | – Drink? – Drink. | -喝吗 -喝 |
[19:13] | – Drink. – Drink. | -喝 -喝 |
[19:13] | – Drink. – Drink. | -喝 -喝 |
[19:37] | Something doesn’t feel right, Martin. | 事情不太对劲 马丁 |
[19:42] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[20:00] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[20:05] | Yassen. | 亚辛 |
[20:09] | Small world, no? | 世界真小啊 |
[20:12] | How was New York? | 纽约怎么样 |
[20:14] | I didn’t see much of it. | 我没怎么出去逛 |
[20:16] | Mainly the inside of an elevator shaft. | 大部分时间都待在电梯井里 |
[20:22] | And Serenkov? | 谢连科夫呢 |
[20:24] | Serenkov? | 谢连科夫 |
[20:26] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我做的 |
[20:27] | Someone else. | 是别人 |
[20:31] | Where do we go from here, Yas? | 我们现在要怎样 亚斯 |
[20:34] | Well, I’m afraid you’re not going anywhere. | 我恐怕你什么也做不了 |
[20:44] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[20:49] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[20:51] | You have no idea who you’re working for. | 你不知道你在替谁做事 |
[20:55] | I know what I’m being paid. | 我知道我能拿多少钱 |
[20:58] | You really think you’re gonna be around | 你真的以为你会有足够的时间 |
[20:59] | long enough to enjoy it, do you? | 去享受那笔钱吗 |
[21:01] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[21:18] | Who else have you told about this? | 你还和谁说过这件事 |
[21:20] | No one. He was just running down a hunch, that’s all. | 没了 他就是凭直觉做事而已 |
[21:24] | No one knows. | 没人知道了 |
[21:25] | And this meeting? | 这次会面呢 |
[21:27] | I hid it in the Varna files, like you asked. | 我照你的要求把东西藏在瓦尔纳档案里 |
[21:39] | I’m sorry, Ian. | 抱歉 伊恩 |
[21:43] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[21:48] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[22:10] | You did very well. | 你做得非常好 |
[22:15] | Blunt’s never gonna believe Varna as a cover. | 布伦特绝对不会相信瓦尔纳只是个幌子 |
[22:17] | Well, maybe you’re right, but don’t worry. | 也许你说得对 但是别担心 |
[22:20] | We’ve done this sort of thing before. | 以前我们也做过这些事 |
[22:25] | If you don’t mind? | 如果你不介意的话 |
[22:34] | So keep pressure on the wound and, breathe easy | 继续按着伤口 放松呼吸 |
[22:39] | and go call it in. | 然后报警 |
[23:32] | I want to see him. | 我想见见他 |
[23:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:35] | The crash was very bad. | 撞车很严重 |
[23:38] | I want to. | 我想见他 |
[23:39] | It’s best you don’t. | 最好不要见 |
[23:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:44] | It was a head-on collision, | 车子迎面相撞 |
[23:46] | and your uncle was over the speed limit, | 你叔叔超速驾车 |
[23:48] | so there’s a lot of damage to the body. | 身体多处损伤 |
[23:50] | I don’t understand. He– | 我不明白 他… |
[23:55] | He wouldn’t… | 他是不会… |
[25:47] | We started a full forensic sweep at 1 A.M. | 午夜一点我们已经开始做全面的法医尸检 |
[25:50] | It’s taking longer than we would like. | 尸检比我们预期的要久 |
[25:53] | It’s very clean. We’ll have ballistics later today, | 没有问题 今天晚些时候我们会做弹道测试 |
[25:56] | but it was a 9 mm pistol. | 但对方用的是一把9毫米手枪 |
[25:58] | Wilby is back at the department. | 威尔比已经回到局里 |
[26:00] | He was lucky. | 他很幸运 |
[26:04] | Let me speak to him. | 我要见见他 |
[26:07] | And what about the boy? | 那孩子怎么办 |
[26:10] | You do it. | 你去和他说吧 |
[26:16] | First his parents, now his uncle. | 先是他爸妈出事 现在轮到他叔叔 |
[26:47] | Ian was more than a colleague. He was our friend. | 伊恩不止是同事 他还是我们的朋友 |
[26:51] | All of us at the bank are here for you, Alex. | 银行所有的人都会陪在你身边 亚历克斯 |
[26:55] | They say he was over the speed limit. | 他们说他超速驾车 |
[26:58] | Yes. I understand that was the case. | 是的 情况是这样 |
[27:01] | He never did that. Never. | 他绝对不会这么做 绝对不会 |
[27:04] | Sometimes people make mistakes. | 有时人会犯错 |
[27:07] | Not my uncle. | 我叔叔不会 |
[27:09] | Alex, if there’s anything you need, | 亚历克斯 如果你有任何需要 |
[27:12] | anything at all, my number’s on there. | 任何事 打给我 |
[27:17] | Point Blanc. | 靶点 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[27:21] | It’s the last thing he said to me before he went out. | 他出门之前和我说的最后一句话 |
[27:25] | He wrote it on his desk. | 他写在书桌上 |
[27:27] | Where was he going? | 他当时要去哪 |
[27:28] | I don’t know. But we’ll find out. | 我不知道 但是我们会查清楚的 |
[27:39] | So he called you? | 他打给你吗 |
[27:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:43] | Ian said he had new information about the Varna file, | 伊恩说他有关于瓦尔纳档案的新消息 |
[27:46] | and he wanted me to come with him. | 他想我和他一起去 |
[27:47] | – As backup? – Yeah. | -做支援吗 -是的 |
[27:48] | So he was expecting trouble. | 所以他估计会有麻烦 |
[27:50] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[27:52] | Varna was a data-focused cyber-attack. | 瓦尔纳是一起针对数据的网络攻击案 |
[27:55] | When we trace that all the way back, | 我们一路追查的时候 |
[27:56] | we’re gonna find a sweaty Maths graduate | 我们会找到一个 |
[27:58] | with a broadband connection. | 有宽带连接的数学毕业生 |
[28:00] | People like that don’t carry guns | 这样的人身上不会带枪 |
[28:02] | and don’t get the drop on people like us. | 也不会对我们这种人下手 |
[28:04] | So it’s obviously not that. | 所以很明显不是这个原因 |
[28:06] | Well, then if it wasn’t Varna, then what was it? | 如果不是瓦尔纳 那会是什么 |
[28:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:17] | He didn’t mention anything else? | 他没说别的吗 |
[28:20] | No other connections, investigations? | 其他的关系或是调查 |
[28:23] | No. | 没有 |
[28:26] | None. Nothing at all. | 没有 一点都没有 |
[29:07] | Hi, Tom. | 你好 汤姆 |
[29:12] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[29:14] | He’s upstairs. | 他在楼上 |
[29:22] | No, Rider. | 不 是莱德 |
[29:23] | Romeo-India-Delta-Echo-Romeo. | 文莱的莱 道德的德 |
[29:26] | Yeah, well, can you check again? | 对 你能再查查吗 |
[29:33] | Hey. | 你好 |
[29:37] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[29:38] | Well, I mean, I know you’re not good. | 不是 我知道你并不好 |
[29:42] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:44] | Um…It’s all right. I’m okay. | 没事的 我还好 |
[29:46] | Look, man, I’m no good at this, | 听着 我不擅长这个 |
[29:47] | so we can talk or we could watch a film… | 我们可以聊聊 或者看场电影 |
[29:51] | I can’t find where they took him. | 我不知道他们把他带到了哪里去 |
[29:52] | There’s no hospital record, no mortuary transfer. | 没有医院记录 没有停尸间转移记录 |
[29:55] | There’s nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[29:56] | Mate, this really doesn’t matter. | 朋友 这真的不重要 |
[29:58] | No hospital in London has any record of him being brought in. | 伦敦所有医院都没有他入院的记录 |
[30:01] | I don’t know. Maybe they spelt his name wrong. | 我不知道 可能他们拼错了名字 |
[30:02] | They’re always doing stuff like that. | 总会发生这种事情 |
[30:03] | – Yeah, or maybe it didn’t happen.- What? | -可能吧 也有可能根本不是事故 -什么 |
[30:07] | He never went over the speed limit. Never. | 他从来不会超速 从来不会 |
[30:10] | Mate, I can’t imagine how hard this is for you, but– | 朋友 我知道你很难受 但是 |
[30:13] | But what if it’s bollocks? All of it? | 但如果这些都是胡扯呢 |
[30:15] | What if it’s bullshit? What if they’re lying? | 如果这些都是胡说 如果他们在说谎呢 |
[30:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:23] | Have you got–? Have you got Find My Phone switched on? | 你有 你有没有开着”查找手机” |
[30:26] | – What? – On your phone. | -什么 -在你的手机上 |
[30:27] | Have you got Find My Phone switched on? | 你有没有开着”查找手机” |
[30:30] | Yeah, but he battery’s probably dead now. | 开着 但是现在应该没电了 |
[30:31] | It doesn’t matter. It will have saved the last location. | 没事 那能记录最后一个位置 |
[30:34] | How’s this gonna help? | 这有什么用 |
[30:35] | If we find your phone, we can find the car, | 如果我们找到你的手机 就能找到汽车 |
[30:37] | maybe we can find out what really happened. | 或许我们能知道真正发生了什么 |
[30:39] | Password. | 密码 |
[30:41] | Okay. Come on. | 好吧 |
[30:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:53] | Where’s that? | 这是哪里 |
[30:56] | Somewhere by the river. Some kind of industrial estate. | 河边的一处工业园区里 |
[30:59] | Why would your uncle go there? | 你叔叔为什么要去那里 |
[31:05] | Yeah, Alan, it’s Michael Roscoe. | 艾伦 我是迈克尔·罗斯科 |
[31:07] | I need to talk to you. It’s not… | 我要和你聊聊 |
[31:11] | It’s not easy to explain. It’s about Parker. | 这很难解释 是关于帕克的事 |
[31:14] | I’m coming to London. I may be losing my mind. | 我要去伦敦了 我觉得我可能是疯了 |
[31:27] | Roscoe’s death reminded Ian of something. | 罗斯科的死让伊恩想起了什么 |
[31:30] | Another case entirely. | 另外一个案件 |
[31:31] | Gregoriy Serenkov from Moscow. | 莫斯科的格雷戈里·谢连科夫 |
[31:34] | He died in a yachting accident. He had a son too. | 他死于一场游艇事故 他也有个儿子 |
[31:37] | And this was found in his apartment in London. | 在他伦敦的公寓里发现了这个 |
[31:40] | We didn’t think it meant anything. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[31:42] | Then we found this. | 然后我们就发现了这个 |
[31:47] | That’s Roscoe’s study just after he died. | 这是罗斯科刚死之后的书房 |
[31:51] | Point Blanc. | 靶点 |
[31:53] | It’s a school for troubled teenagers. | 这是一所针对问题青少年的学校 |
[31:57] | How did you make that connection? | 你是如何建立这种联系的 |
[32:00] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[32:02] | Alex Rider did. | 是亚历克斯·莱德做的 |
[32:53] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[33:24] | All right! Let’s wrap this up. | 好 总结一下 |
[33:26] | I want this area swept and clear by 1900. | 我希望在19点之前清理干净这片区域 |
[33:29] | Let’s get the car printed and moved on. | 把车上漆后就继续 |
[33:32] | If anyone asks, it’s the usual cover story. | 有人问起来 还是用以前那套说法 |
[33:38] | All right! Let’s wrap this up. | 好 收拾一下 |
[33:40] | I want this area swept and clear by 1900. | 我希望在19点之前清理干净这片区域 |
[33:43] | Let’s get the car printed and moved on. | 把车上漆后就继续 |
[33:46] | If anyone asks… | 有人问起来 |
[33:53] | Oy! What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[34:01] | Alex, leave it. | 亚历克斯 走了 |
[34:03] | Leave him, man! | 别打他了 |
[34:05] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[34:18] | Right, who was that man? | 那个人是谁 |
[34:20] | What did you see? Is it about Ian? | 你看到了什么 和伊恩有关吗 |
[34:21] | Do they know…? | 他们知道… |
[34:23] | What happened, man? | 发生了什么 伙计 |
[34:24] | – Can you do something for me? – What? | -你能帮我做件事吗 -什么 |
[34:26] | Go home, tell Jack I’ll be back later. | 回家 告诉杰克我会晚回去 |
[34:28] | What? | 什么 |
[34:29] | Just do it! | 照做就是了 |
[34:31] | Well, call me. | 给我打电话 |
[34:32] | I don’t have– Don’t have a phone. | 我没有 我没有手机 |
[36:33] | Good evening, Alex. | 晚上好 亚历克斯 |
[36:36] | – I know Krav Maga. – Well… | -我会以色列格斗术 -好吧 |
[36:40] | I know shooting people in the head. | 我知道朝人头部开枪 |
[36:43] | Why don’t we calm down | 我们冷静下来 |
[36:45] | and have a cup of tea and a chat? | 喝杯茶 聊一聊 |
[36:51] | Well, this is very embarrassing, isn’t it? | 这太尴尬了 不是吗 |
[36:54] | He sees straight through our cover, | 他看穿了我们的伪装 |
[36:55] | traces his uncle’s car to the scene of his death | 非常聪明地通过他叔叔的车 |
[36:57] | with remarkable ingenuity. | 追踪到了死亡现场 |
[36:59] | Gives one of our agents a broken nose | 我们一个特工想要逮捕他 |
[37:01] | for trying to apprehend him | 结果鼻梁被打断了 |
[37:02] | then follows you all the way across London | 然后他跟着你穿过伦敦 |
[37:04] | and finds his way here. | 找到了这里 |
[37:06] | I find it very impressive. | 非常令人印象深刻 |
[37:08] | He’s a walking security breach. | 他是一个行走的安保漏洞 |
[37:11] | An emotionally unstable teenager who knows who we are | 知道我们是谁 情绪还不稳定的青少年 |
[37:14] | and who assaulted one of our people. | 还袭击了我们一个人 |
[37:15] | And isn’t that exactly what we need? | 这不正是我们需要的吗 |
[37:18] | An emotionally unstable teenager? | 情绪不稳定的青少年 |
[37:27] | 伊恩·莱德中校 接受教育 英国皇家陆军官校 兵团 皇家龙骑兵近卫团 驻派 伊拉克和阿富汗 服役 12年 | |
[37:32] | So he didn’t work in a bank, obviously. | 所以他不在银行工作 |
[37:36] | He worked for us. | 他为我们工作 |
[37:49] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:51] | Who do you think we are? | 你觉得我们是谁 |
[37:54] | Security Services. | 安全部门 |
[37:55] | MI6 or something. | 军情六处之类的 |
[37:57] | Or something is about right. | 我们就是那个”之类的”部门 |
[37:58] | My name’s Alan Blunt. | 我叫艾伦·布伦特 |
[37:59] | I’m in charge of this department. | 我负责这个部门 |
[38:01] | We are a specialized subdivision | 我们是英国秘密情报局 |
[38:03] | of the British Secret Intelligence Service. | 下面的特别部门 |
[38:06] | MI6 gather information, we apply it. | 军情六处收集信息 我们利用那些信息 |
[38:11] | We take care of the bigger picture, | 我们负责顾全大局 |
[38:12] | and we use any means necessary. | 可以使用任何必要的手段 |
[38:16] | And your uncle was one of our very best field agents. | 你叔叔是我们最优秀的外勤特工之一 |
[38:19] | He lied to me. | 他骗了我 |
[38:22] | My whole life. | 骗了我一辈子 |
[38:24] | Who he was, what he did. Everything. | 他是谁 做了些什么 一切都是谎言 |
[38:26] | Secrecy is an occupational necessity in our line of work. | 干我们这行的必须保密 |
[38:30] | Your uncle was shot and killed doing his job. | 你叔叔在工作时被枪杀了 |
[38:32] | There was no car crash, obviously. | 显然没有车祸 |
[38:34] | But you know that already | 但你已经知道了 |
[38:35] | because you are very much your uncle’s nephew. | 因为你是你叔叔的侄子 |
[38:39] | And why does that matter anymore? | 现在说这个还有什么用 |
[38:42] | Because there’s something we’d like you to do for us. | 因为我们希望你能为我们做件事 |
[38:44] | What? | 什么 |
[38:46] | A job. | 一份工作 |
[38:50] | You want me to help you? | 你想让我帮你 |
[38:57] | He died in some scummy warehouse because of you. | 他因为你死在一个肮脏的仓库里 |
[39:07] | You can piss off. | 你给我滚 |
[39:10] | All of you can piss off. | 你们都给我滚 |
[39:19] | Just pick up the phone in the morning, Alex, | 亚历克斯 如果你改变主意 |
[39:21] | if you change your mind. | 早上记得接电话 |
[39:27] | This is just wrong. | 这样不对 |
[39:30] | The world is changing, Mrs. Jones. | 世界正在改变 琼斯女士 |
[39:32] | If we play by the old rules, | 如果我们按老规矩办事 |
[39:33] | we’re going to lose the new battles. | 就会输掉新的战斗 |
[40:25] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[40:28] | He shouldn’t have died. | 他不该死 |
[40:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:35] | He shouldn’t. | 他不该死的 |
[40:40] | They shouldn’t have let him. | 他们不应该让他死 |
[40:42] | Sweetie, it was an accident. | 亲爱的 那是个意外 |
[40:46] | No one can stop that. | 没人可以阻止 |
[40:49] | No. It wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[40:54] | Someone did this. | 这是故意的 |
[40:57] | Someone did this to us. | 这是蓄意谋杀 |
[40:59] | Alex… | 亚历克斯 |
[41:15] | – Jack Starbright? – Yeah? | -杰克·斯塔布赖特 -嗯 |
[41:17] | Home Office Immigration Department. | 内政部移民局 |
[41:19] | – Mind if we come in? – Uh, I suppose. | -我们可以进来吗 -行吧 |
[41:22] | May we see your passport and visa, please? | 请出示你的护照和签证 谢谢 |
[41:24] | – Why? – Your passport, Miss Starbright. | -为什么 -你的护照 斯塔布赖特小姐 |
[41:26] | This won’t take long. | 很快的 |
[41:33] | What’s all this about? | 怎么回事 |
[41:34] | Yeah, this looks fake. | 嗯 看起来是假的 |
[41:36] | – What? – I’m afraid this visa is not valid. | -什么 -恐怕这张签证无效 |
[41:38] | We have a deportation order in your name, Miss Starbright. | 我们有你的驱逐令 斯塔布赖特小姐 |
[41:41] | How long have you been working as a housekeeper? | 你当这里的管家多久了 |
[41:43] | – Alex Rider? – Yeah? | -亚历克斯·莱德 -是我 |
[41:45] | Child Protective Services. Can I come in? | 儿童保护服务 我能进来吗 |
[41:48] | I suppose. | 可以吧 |
[41:49] | Not wrong, I can assure you. | 没错 我可以向你保证 |
[41:51] | What’s all this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[41:52] | You were told about the care order? | 有人告诉你照顾令的事吗 |
[41:54] | No. What? | 没有 什么 |
[41:55] | There’s no longer a responsible adult in the house. | 你们家没有可以负责的成年人了 |
[41:57] | – We have to relocate you. – Relocate me? | -我们得重新安置你 -重新安置我 |
[41:59] | – You should’ve been told. – I’m here with him. | -按理说你应该已经被告知了 -我可以照顾他 |
[42:02] | I don’t need anybody– | 我不需要任何人 |
[42:03] | Got an overnight bag you can gather? | 你有外出过夜的背包吗 |
[42:05] | Some clothes and a toothbrush? | 拿点衣服和牙刷 |
[42:07] | You’re not help… | 你帮不了 |
[42:08] | Wait. Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[42:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[42:11] | Just wait. A moment. Please. | 等等 稍等 谢谢 |
[42:25] | I don’t even need to dial, do I? | 我都不用拨号 是吗 |
[42:29] | You’re listening right now. | 你在监听 |
[42:33] | I was already gonna come in. I was already going to. | 我本来就想找你的 我已经准备好了 |
[42:35] | All you’ve done is show me what kind of people you are. | 你的所作所为让我看清了你们是什么样的人 |
[42:41] | But I’ll do it, all right? | 但我愿意 好吗 |
[42:43] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意 |
[42:45] | Call off the dogs. | 把狗腿子弄走 |
[42:57] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[42:59] | Understood. | 明白 |
[43:08] | – What the hell? What was that? – Jack, I have to go out. | -我靠 什么情况 -杰克 我得出去一趟 |
[43:11] | No. Alex, tell me what’s happening. | 不 亚历克斯 跟我说清楚 |
[43:13] | I can’t. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我不能说 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[43:14] | I’ll be right back, I promise. | 我马上回来 我保证 |
[43:16] | – Alex. – You saw what they can do. | -亚历克斯 -你看到了他们的能力 |
[43:18] | They can deport you, take you away. | 他们可以驱逐你 带走你 |
[43:19] | I’ll be right back, I promise. | 我马上回来 我保证 |