时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [upbeat jazz music playing] | |
[00:09] | [people chatting] | |
[00:36] | Did you see how red those red shoes were? Just… | 说真的 你看到那双红鞋有多红吗?就… |
[00:41] | I didn’t like when they used all that color. | 我不喜欢他们用那种颜色 |
[00:42] | I get enough of that in real life. | 我在现实生活中已经受够红色了 |
[00:44] | – What on Earth are you talking about? – Were you crying? | -你到底在说什么? -你刚才哭了? |
[00:46] | I’m sorry, it got me. It’s so good. | 不好意思 我被触动了 拍得太好了 |
[00:48] | – Aw, you little sap! – [woman] Here they come. | -你这小傻瓜! -她们来了 |
[00:51] | Hey, Peaches! We love you! | 嘿 蜜桃们!我们爱你! |
[00:54] | [Peach] Whoa. [laughing] | |
[00:55] | Well, thank you! | 谢谢! |
[00:56] | – Can I have your autograph? – Oh, my goodness. Yep. | -你可以给我签个名吗? -天哪 |
[01:00] | – [Peach 1] Oh, wow. – [Peach 2] Do you want mine? | 好 你想要我的吗? |
[01:01] | Do you think there’s a chance you’re gonna make it to the championship? | 你觉得你们有机会争夺冠军吗? |
[01:04] | A chance? Yeah, you can bet on it! | 有机会?当然! |
[01:06] | Good. We will be there. | 很好 我们会到场观看的 |
[01:07] | – Thank you for the support! – [fan] See you in the stands. You’re welcome. | -谢谢你们的支持! -不客气 |
[01:10] | We’re famous! Anyone else want an autograph? | 我们出名了!还有人想要签名吗? |
[01:12] | Okay, calm down, Jo. Last one to the ice-cream shop has to pay. | 好了 我走了 乔 最后到冰淇淋店的买单请客 |
[01:16] | – [player] Not me. – [all chatting excitedly] | 我可不请 |
[01:18] | – Shirl? Um… – Mmm. | 小雪? |
[01:20] | Do you think there’s a chance we’re making it into the championships? | 你认为我们有机会进冠军赛吗? |
[01:23] | Um, four games out of second with 12 to go… | 下半赛程已经打了4场 |
[01:26] | I could calculate the odds for you. | 还剩12场 我可以为你计算几率… |
[01:28] | No. It’s fine. | 不用啦 |
[01:30] | – No, you know what? Yeah, yeah, yeah, do it. – Oh. | 你还是算一下吧 |
[01:31] | But don’t tell anyone else what you find out, okay? | 但不要告诉任何人结果 好吗? |
[01:33] | – Okay, I won’t. – Okay, great. | -好 我不会的 -好的 太好了 |
[01:35] | – [man] Excuse me, Miss Cowen? – Yeah. | -打扰一下 考恩小姐? -是 |
[01:36] | – I’m your biggest fan! – What? Oh. | -我是你铁杆的粉丝! -什么? |
[01:38] | [gasps] | |
[01:40] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[01:41] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 我们走完全程吧 好不好? |
[01:46] | I’m famous. | 我出名了 |
[01:48] | [music continues] | |
[01:50] | I wanted to go to the movies. | 我本来想去看电影的 |
[01:54] | – I wanted to go to the movies. – [door opens] | 我本来想去看电影的 |
[01:56] | – I wanted to go to the movies. – [players chatting] | |
[01:58] | [player 1] I can’t wait to show you guys my new swing. | 我等不及想给你们看我新的挥棒方式了 |
[02:00] | [player 2] I hit home yesterday. | |
[02:02] | I wanted to go to the movies. | 我本来想去看电影的 |
[02:05] | Hey, you okay? Esti? | -嘿 你还好吗? -艾丝蒂? |
[02:07] | Ah, wearing pants outside again, Miss McCready. | 又在外面穿裤子了 麦克雷迪小姐 |
[02:09] | – You know I’m gonna have to keep fining you. – [telephone rings] | 你知道我将不得不继续让你交罚款 |
[02:11] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[02:13] | And I will get that. Everyone, please confirm you’re in for the evening. | 我等会儿找你交罚款 各位 请确认你们晚上回到了宿舍 |
[02:17] | [speaking Spanish] I had a dress picked out. | 我专门挑了一条裙子 |
[02:19] | I was going to look like Judy Garland. | 我本来会打扮得像朱迪加兰一样的 |
[02:20] | I told you to tell them! | -你为什么不带我去? |
[02:24] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | -对不起 非常对不起 |
[02:26] | I forgot to tell you. I’m sorry. | 我忘记告诉他们了 对不起 |
[02:28] | I said I’m sorry, didn’t I? I don’t know, I’m sorry! | 我说了对不起了 不是吗? 我不知道 对不起! |
[02:31] | But you’ve had three months and haven’t learned | 但是已经三个月了 你都还没有学会 |
[02:34] | a word of English! You could have done it yourself. | 一句英语!你可以自己跟她们说的 |
[02:38] | Am I your translator? | 难道我是你的翻译吗? |
[02:39] | [player, speaking English] What did she say? Lay off her. | 露蓓 你在干什么?别烦她 |
[02:41] | Esti, wait, wait, wait. Hey, hey, hey. I’m so sorry. Are you all right? | 艾丝蒂 等等 嘿 很抱歉 你没事吧? |
[02:45] | Wait, kid. You had such a good catch earlier. So good! | 等等 小妹妹 你之前的接球非常好 非常棒! |
[02:48] | [speaking Spanish] I know I made a great catch. I feel good on the field. | 我知道我接了个很棒的球 |
[02:54] | [Beverly, speaking English] No, you can’t. | 我在球场上感觉很好 |
[02:55] | [speaking Spanish] I don’t know why they didn’t take me to the movies! | 但我不知道你们为什么不带我去看电影! |
[02:57] | – [Beverly, speaking English] Mr. Marshall, please. – [shushing] | |
[02:58] | [Beverly] May I speak? | 马歇尔先生 我可以说话吗? |
[03:00] | These girls have been playing extremely well, and I… | 这些女孩一直打得非常好 而我… |
[03:05] | [Mr. Marshall speaking indistinctly on phone] | |
[03:07] | [Beverly] I suppose I don’t have a choice. | 我想我别无选择 |
[03:12] | [sighs heavily] | |
[03:16] | You’re a married woman, Mrs. Shaw. | 你是个已婚女人 肖太太 |
[03:18] | It isn’t befitting to be darting around in the shadows. | 躲在暗处偷听很不得体 |
[03:22] | Well, I’m the coach, right? I need to know what’s going on. | 我是教练 对吧? 我需要知道发生了什么事 |
[03:26] | So? | 怎么了? |
[03:29] | Mr. Baker believes that the Major Leagues will decide to shut down next year. | 贝克先生认为大联盟明年将决定停办 |
[03:34] | He wants us prepared to take over their ballparks. | 他希望我们做好准备 接手他们的棒球场 |
[03:37] | Okay, that, that’s great! | 那太棒了!就是说我们 |
[03:38] | So, we’re not getting shut down because of the Girl Scouts anymore? | 不会再因为女童子军而被解散? |
[03:41] | It appears you got us past that. | 看起来你让我们熬过了那个困境 |
[03:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:45] | But he is inviting some of the other owners to our championships, | 但是他打算邀请 其他持有人观看我们的冠军赛 |
[03:49] | and he wants to make sure the level of play is as high as possible. So… | 他希望比赛的水平 尽可能地高 所以… |
[03:54] | [clears throat] | |
[03:55] | He intends to trade some of our best players | 他打算把我们几位最好的球员 |
[03:58] | to the two teams he thinks will be in the championships. | 交换给他认为 能够进入冠军赛的两支球队 |
[04:03] | No. We’re gonna be in the championships. | 不 我们能进冠军赛 |
[04:06] | Apparently, he thinks the Blue Sox and the Comets have it locked up. | 显然他认为蓝袜队和彗星队 已经锁定了冠军赛的名额 |
[04:09] | But they don’t. | 但他们并没有 |
[04:10] | They asked me for my recommendation on who to trade. | 他们问我建议把谁交换出去 |
[04:13] | – Beverly… – I will delay it as best I can, Mrs. Shaw. | -贝弗利… -肖太太 我会尽量拖延 |
[04:18] | – I thought you didn’t care about baseball. – I don’t. | -我以为你不在乎棒球 -我是不在乎 |
[04:23] | I care about you all. | 但是我在乎你们 |
[04:25] | I’m afraid that that will not be of much help right now. | 恐怕我现在也爱莫能助 |
[04:29] | [approaching footsteps] | |
[04:32] | Carson, we only have a 1-in-18 chance. | 卡森 我们只有18分之1的机会 |
[04:35] | We have to win almost every game. | 我们必须打赢几乎每一场比赛 |
[04:38] | Yeah, we do. | 是的 |
[04:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:42] | [♪ The Ikettes: “I’m Blue”] | 粉红联盟 |
[05:08] | [Gracie exclaiming] | |
[05:11] | Shit! Why didn’t you tell me you can bowl? | 天啊!你怎么没告诉我 你是保龄球好手? |
[05:13] | I don’t. This is my first time. | 我不是 这是我第一次玩 |
[05:15] | Now, I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[05:17] | I don’t really get out much. I mean, just kinda practice and work. | 我很少出来玩 我只练棒球和去上班 |
[05:21] | But I like it. It’s good, being out. | 但是我喜欢 |
[05:23] | – Mm-hmm. – In the world. | 出来玩很棒 入世 |
[05:25] | [chuckles] Well, welcome to the world, Maxie! | 欢迎来到这个世界 麦克欣! |
[05:27] | [both laughing] | |
[05:28] | [laughing] The moment I get home, she starts looking through my pockets. | 听我说 我一到家 她就开始翻我的口袋 |
[05:34] | Look, I just let my woman run the money. | 听着 |
[05:37] | That’s how we just keep things peaceful. | 我让我女人管钱 这样我们才能和平相处 |
[05:39] | I can’t believe you let him come out here looking like this. | 我真不敢相信 你让他打扮成这样出来 |
[05:42] | Well, I can’t believe you come out of the house looking like | 我也不敢相信 你穿着这些裙子出来 |
[05:45] | a little church girl in those skirts like you’re 12, but, um, here we are. | 像个上教会的12岁的姑娘一样 但我们不也出来了吗? |
[05:49] | [both chuckle] | |
[05:50] | I just meant… Isn’t… | 我只是想说…难道… |
[05:53] | – Isn’t it dangerous? – Well, of course. | -难道这不危险吗? -当然危险 |
[05:56] | What else are we gonna do, stay home all the time? | 我们还能怎么做? 一直待在家里吗? |
[05:59] | Look, what’s the point in having a life | 如果不能有一点乐趣 |
[06:00] | if you can’t have a little bit of fun? Huh? | 那么生活还有什么意义? |
[06:04] | Little church girl. Praise the Lord. | 教会的小姑娘 赞美主吧 |
[06:08] | I’m not a church girl. | 我不是教会姑娘 |
[06:10] | [Gracie] What you say about my money, honey? | -你说我的钱怎么来着 亲爱的? |
[06:11] | I said it’s your money, baby. | -我说都是你的钱 宝贝 |
[06:13] | That’s right. Hello, Mr. Jay, how’re you doing today? | 没错 你好 杰伊先生 你今天好吗? |
[06:16] | You look good. | -很好 -你气色不错 |
[06:17] | Well, this is for your wife, then. | 那这是给你太太的 |
[06:18] | Oh! Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[06:21] | Best thank me, Mr. Jay. | 应该谢谢我 |
[06:24] | – [Max] Hmm. – Go get me a strike. | 杰伊先生 我要去打个全倒 |
[06:26] | And here I thought my momma was the mayor of Black Rockford. | 你这身乍看上去 我还以为 是我妈在掌管罗克福德黑人区呢 |
[06:30] | Well, you know, it’s all about the suit. Right? | 关键在于这套西装 对吧? |
[06:32] | You fit the suit, you cut it right, commands respect. | 你穿着合身 剪裁得当 就能受男人的尊重 |
[06:34] | And I know how to cut it right. | 我知道怎么剪裁 |
[06:38] | Oh, shit! Hell! Damn! Now, how am I so bad tonight? | 妈的!可恶!该死的! 我今晚打得怎么这么烂? |
[06:41] | I could get away with so much if I was a man. | 如果我是男人 我会逍遥自在得多 |
[06:43] | No one would pressure me to have kids or a husband or, well, anything. | 没有人会强迫我嫁人生子 或做其他别的事… |
[06:49] | Do you think it’s that easy? | 你觉得有那么容易吗? |
[06:51] | Well… No, but at least I could play ball. | 不 但至少我可以打棒球 |
[06:57] | [Gracie] Hell! | 该死的! |
[06:58] | You know what? I’m through. I’m through with it. I’m through. | 我不玩了 |
[07:00] | Y’all can have it. | 我不要再玩了 你们俩自个玩儿去 |
[07:01] | [Clance] “Lieutenant Vic…” [clears throat] | 胜利中… |
[07:03] | [speaking in deep voice] “Lieutenant… Lieutenant Victory, | 中尉…胜利中尉… |
[07:05] | “you and your robotic arms lead the way | 你和你的机械臂带路 |
[07:08] | “into Zitler’s subterranean lair!” | 进入齐特勒的地下巢穴! |
[07:11] | Why does he sound like he is sucking on a lollipop? | 为什么他的声音 听着像是嘴里含着棒棒糖? |
[07:16] | [in deep voice] “Subterranean lair! Lair!” | 地下巢穴!巢穴! |
[07:19] | More white-like. More like, “I ain’t got a worry. Lair!” | 更像白人的声音 应该是:“我不担心 巢穴!” |
[07:23] | – “Rrrr.” Pronounce those hard Rs… – [door opens] | 海军大量接收 但严格执行种族隔离 那些R的发音很重… |
[07:25] | Are you talking to yourself again? | 你又在自言自语吗? |
[07:27] | Oh, thank God you’re home! I think I’m losing it, Max. | 感谢上帝 你终于回家了! |
[07:30] | – [laughs] What else is new? – [groans] | 我想我快疯了 麦克斯 每天都是这一出 |
[07:32] | I thought you already sent that off to Guy. | 我以为你已经把那个寄给盖伊了 |
[07:34] | Yeah, I will. I just… I just need it to be right. So, you know… | 会的 我会的 我只是… 我得把它画对了 所以… |
[07:38] | – Well, you know what is right? – Hmm? | -你知道什么是对的吗? -什么? |
[07:40] | I picked up our paychecks. | 我领了我们的薪水 |
[07:42] | – Oh, that is right. – Very right. | -这是对的 -太对了 |
[07:44] | You know what else? You need to pay your landlord, so I can pay my landlord, so… | 还有什么是对的?给你的房东付钱 那样我才能付我的房东 |
[07:48] | God is your landlord? | 上帝是你的房东? |
[07:50] | God is everybody’s landlord, Maxine. Okay? | 上帝是每个人的房东 麦克欣 明白吗? |
[07:52] | He is the Lord who created the land. Can I get an “amen”? | 他是创造这片土地的主 能热烈回应一下吗? |
[07:57] | – Amen. – Mm-hmm. | 太对了 |
[07:58] | Where have you been hiding these last few nights, huh? | 这几天晚上你都躲到哪里去了 嗯? |
[08:02] | Been out. With some other friends. | 我和其他一些朋友出去了 |
[08:05] | [laughs] That’s funny! | 很好笑! |
[08:08] | No, seriously, where’ve you been? | 不 说真的 你都去哪儿了? |
[08:10] | Is it Gary? Please tell me you fixed things up… | 跟加里出去了?你们终于和好了? |
[08:13] | No! No! Can you not be so excited about Gary? | 不是!你能别对加里抱太高期待吗? |
[08:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:19] | I’ve actually been spending some time with… | 其实我最近一直在跟… |
[08:24] | my Aunt Bertie. | 我的玻蒂姨妈相处 |
[08:26] | Okay. So, um… | 好的 那… |
[08:29] | Do you want me to kill you? Because I’mma do it much nicer than Miss Toni would. | 你想让我杀你吗? 我下手会比托尼小姐温柔一点 |
[08:32] | She gonna kill me anyway when she see my hair, and I can’t die twice. | 反正她看到我的头发也会杀了我 我不能死两次 |
[08:35] | So, it’s fine. | 所以不劳你动手了 |
[08:36] | Uh-uh. | |
[08:38] | This is… This is short. What… | 这…工资少了 怎么… |
[08:41] | – Can you check your check, please? – What’s it say? | -能检查一下你的支票吗? -写着什么? |
[08:44] | It says, “Thank you for volunteering.” What? | 上面写着“谢谢你的志愿服务” 什么? |
[08:47] | [scoffs] | |
[08:49] | They, they did not pay us those extra hours. | 他们没有付我们加班的工钱 |
[08:52] | They’re basically saying that we volunteered to help out the war. | 他们基本上是说 我们是自愿加班 为战争出一份力 |
[08:55] | Oh, hell, no! We didn’t do no volunteering. | 狗屁!我们没有当志愿者 |
[08:57] | They cannot do that. They can’t dictate what we get paid and… | 他们不能那样做 他们不能随意决定我们的报酬… |
[09:02] | You know what? It is fine because it is all helping Guy. | 你知道吗?我可以接受 因为这一切都是在帮盖伊 |
[09:06] | – I’mma go change. – [Clance] Mmm. | 我去换衣服 |
[09:09] | You are gonna send that off eventually though, right? | 你最终还是会把漫画寄出去的 对吗? |
[09:11] | Uh, yeah. I’m just finishing it off now. So… | 对 我正在收尾 所以… |
[09:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:20] | Are they paying you, Lieutenant Victory? ‘Cause if they’re not… | 他们付钱给你吗 胜利中尉? 因为如果他们不… |
[09:23] | You know what, Clance? This is a drawing, and it is weird. | 克兰丝 这只是一幅画 对着它说话很奇怪 |
[09:26] | [crowd cheering] | |
[09:27] | Peaches at bat, bottom of the ninth, trailing by two. | 蜜桃队击球 第9局下半局 落后2分 |
[09:30] | A loss today would eliminate them from the playoffs. | 她们如果今天输球 将无缘季后赛 |
[09:32] | But with a runner on first and pitcher Lupe Garcia at the plate, | 但是她们在一垒有跑垒员 而且由投手露蓓加西亚击球 |
[09:35] | let’s see if the Peaches can work some late-game magic. | 我们来看看 蜜桃们能否在后程逆袭 |
[09:38] | Swung on and ripped to right field! | 击中了 |
[09:41] | That’ll be a base hit for Garcia. | 球直飞右外野!加西亚安打 |
[09:43] | [Carson] Nice, Lu! | 漂亮 小露 |
[09:49] | How are you enjoying the game, Mr. Baker, Jr.? | 你看球赛看得开心吗 小贝克先生? |
[09:52] | It’s very impressive what you’ve done with the team, Mrs. Shaw. | 肖太太 你把球队带得很好 令人钦佩 |
[09:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[09:55] | Jess. | 洁丝 |
[10:02] | You know what fans love just as much as a great championship series | 你知道除了精彩的冠军系列赛以外 球迷同样喜欢 |
[10:07] | is a fight to get into one. | 突围进入冠军赛的奋斗过程 |
[10:10] | Beverly told you. | 贝弗利告诉你了 |
[10:11] | People love an underdog. | 大家喜欢看弱者逆袭 |
[10:13] | And, I’m sorry, but I feel like you might understand what it means to be one. | 这么说很抱歉 但我认为 你可能明白当弱者的感受 |
[10:19] | Well, I am underestimated, constantly, but… | 我一直被低估 但是… |
[10:23] | [announcer] Oh! McCready lays down a bunt. | 麦克雷迪打了一个短打 |
[10:25] | Boy, she may have caught the Comets napping. | 天啊 彗星队员有所松懈 被她逮住了机会 |
[10:27] | She beats the throw to first base. | 她在球被接住之前抵达一垒 |
[10:30] | Both runners advance. | 两位跑垒者前进到下一垒位 |
[10:31] | The Peaches now have the bases loaded for slugger Greta Gill. | 蜜桃队在三个垒都有人 而且上场的是强击手格丽塔吉尔 |
[10:37] | Nice. | 很好 |
[10:39] | Please, sir. Just give us a chance, don’t split us up. | 求你了 先生 给我们一个机会吧 不要拆散我们 |
[10:41] | We’ve won the last seven out of ten. We’re just getting together. | 过去十场比赛 我们赢了七场 我们正变得越来越强 |
[10:44] | The odds are almost impossible. My uncle and I, | 你们进冠军赛的几率几乎为零 我叔叔还有我 |
[10:47] | we’re trying to do what’s best for the League, Mrs. Shaw, for its future. | 正在努力做对联盟 以及联盟的将来最有利的事 肖太太 |
[10:53] | [announcer] And a high fly ball. | 打出一个高飞球 |
[10:54] | Well, this one’s gonna be routine for Jenkins. | 这对詹金斯来说是家常便饭 |
[10:56] | She’s getting under it, but it looks like Fletcher’s calling her off. | 她正在尝试接球 但看起来弗莱彻正在叫她离开 |
[10:59] | It’s not her ball, but… it drops in the hole! | 这不是她的球 但球掉在了地上 |
[11:03] | Yes! Yes! | 格丽塔 加油!好! |
[11:05] | [announcer] Two runs in. Here comes McCready. | 2分收入囊中 麦克雷迪上场 |
[11:07] | She’s home! And the Peaches win! | 她得分了!蜜桃队赢了! |
[11:10] | Oh, the Peaches win! | 蜜桃队赢了! |
[11:12] | Those gals must have a direct line with the man upstairs. | 那些姑娘们一定是有神庇佑 |
[11:15] | Or maybe Lady Luck herself is even a fan. | 或者也许幸运女神本人 也是她们的球迷 |
[11:22] | Don’t count us out just yet, sir, please. Talk to your uncle. | 先生 请先不要把我们排除在外 请跟你叔叔谈一谈 |
[11:24] | I feel like you’re the only person he’ll listen to. You have a lot of sway. | 我觉得他只听你的劝 你有很大的影响力 |
[11:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[11:30] | [crowd cheering] | |
[11:34] | [inaudible] | |
[11:43] | [inaudible] | |
[11:50] | You saw the way they dropped that ball. | 你看到了她们是怎么丢的球 |
[11:51] | Clearly Lady Luck is on our side. | 幸运女神显然站在我们这边 |
[11:53] | – So, this point on, we change nothing. – Okay. | 所以 从现在开始 我们不要有任何改动 |
[11:55] | Not our shoes, our clothes. What we eat for breakfast. Nothing. | 穿一样的鞋子、衣服 吃一样的早饭 一切保持现状 |
[11:58] | Thoughts? Could we change thoughts or no, we shouldn’t? Because it… | 那想法呢? 我们的想法能变吗?因为… |
[12:01] | – Keep ’em the same. – Okay. | -想法也不能变 -好 |
[12:02] | I don’t know why I’m so starving. All of the time. | 我不知道我怎么会这么饿 一直像饿鬼一样 |
[12:05] | [Jess] ‘Cause Carson has us practicing six hours a day. | 好的 卡森让我们每天练习六个小时 |
[12:16] | Okay, I was thinking about it. | 好的 我一直在考虑这事 |
[12:17] | Maybe Lupe’s trying to get traded, | 也许露蓓想被交换出去 |
[12:19] | and that’s why she’s getting in with the Comets. | 所以她才会向彗星队的人示好 |
[12:21] | You really think she would do that? | 她会那样做吗? |
[12:22] | The team’s finally doing so well. | 球队终于打得这么好了 |
[12:23] | She just wants to get to the championships. I get that. | 她只是想进冠军赛 这我明白 |
[12:26] | Everybody’s looking out for number one. | 每个人都只以自己的利益为重 |
[12:29] | Except for you. | 除了你以外 |
[12:32] | I just… I see how good we could be, and I just want us to get there in time. | 我只是…我知道我们能有多出色 我只希望我们能及时拿出好表现 |
[12:36] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[12:38] | Tell them what Bev said. Let ’em know what’s on the line. It’ll help. | 你该把贝夫人的话告诉大家 让她们知道这有多重要 能激发她们 |
[12:41] | I don’t want them in their heads. | 我不想让她们担心 |
[12:42] | I want ’em to think about tomorrow’s game only. | 我想让她们只想着明天的比赛 |
[12:45] | – One at bat at a time. Okay? – Goodness gracious! | -打好每一局 好吗? -天哪! |
[12:48] | And hopefully, Jess’s Lady Luck will be on our side. | 希望洁丝的幸运女神会站在我们这边 |
[12:52] | I don’t believe in luck. | 我不相信运气 |
[12:54] | Why not? | 为什么不相信? |
[12:55] | Well, I don’t know if it’s God or Lady Luck, but… | 我不知道是上帝还是幸运女神 但是… |
[13:01] | They give people like us a raw deal, so they can kick rocks, you know? | 他们给我们这样的人重重困难 好把我们踢走 |
[13:05] | So, what do you believe in, then? | 那你相信什么? |
[13:06] | Zoology. | 动物学 |
[13:09] | And astrology. | 和占星术 |
[13:12] | – I believe in ice cubes. – Oh. Wow. | 我相信冰块 |
[13:14] | – That’s controversial. Really. – I mean… I know. | -这很有争议 真的 -我知道 |
[13:17] | And don’t tell anybody. | 不要告诉别人 |
[13:25] | [Carson] Is this okay? | 这样可以吗? |
[13:28] | Mm-hmm. | |
[13:31] | – So, I’ve been thinking. – Okay. | -我一直在想 -好的 |
[13:34] | I have no idea what that was like with Dana. | 我不知道你跟丹娜在一起时都干些什么 |
[13:39] | But… | 但是… |
[13:42] | Maybe… Maybe I could take you to dinner sometime? | 也许…也许我可以找个时间 带你去吃个晚饭? |
[13:46] | I would just look like two friends eating, right? | 看起来就像两个朋友在吃饭 对吧? |
[13:49] | It wouldn’t look like anything else. | 不会引起怀疑的 |
[13:57] | I wish I could. | 我希望我能去 |
[13:58] | We just have nine games left. | 我们只剩下九场比赛了 |
[14:01] | And this is gonna end. | 而这一切都将结束 |
[14:03] | I just want it to be as real as we can make it until then. | 我只是想在结束之前 让这段感情尽可能地真实 |
[14:08] | I guess you gotta figure out | 那我想你得想办法 让我们进冠军赛了 |
[14:09] | how to get us into the championships then, right, Coach? | 对吧 教练? |
[14:13] | I’ll leave you with your little game cards. | 我不打扰你跟你的战术卡了 |
[14:14] | – A lot of facts and research goes into… – You’re so weird. | -都是些事实和研究… -你太奇怪了 |
[14:28] | [Beverly] We’ve been through this. | 亲爱的 我们已经谈过了 |
[14:30] | [Lupe] I know, a million times. I know you’re tired of me. | 我知道 谈过无数次了 我知道你已经受够我了 |
[14:33] | I’m tired of me. That’s why I’m saying, it’s better for everyone. | 我也受够了我自己 我就是这个意思 这对每个人都好 |
[14:36] | Okay, please. Just switch me out. | 好吗?求你了 把我换出去吧 |
[14:37] | I can’t take it anymore. Please. | 我已经受不了了 拜托你 |
[14:39] | This is bigger than you, Miss Garcia. | 加西亚小姐 这不只涉及到你一个人 |
[14:42] | – But I will consider it. – Okay. | -但我会考虑的 -好的 |
[14:47] | – Talk tomorrow. – [Beverly] Mm-hmm. | 明天再谈 |
[15:51] | Tax problems? | 税务问题吗? |
[15:54] | ‘Cause we do tax solutions. | 因为我们做税务解决方案 |
[15:57] | My friend just came in here. | 我朋友…她刚才进来了 |
[16:01] | – What? – Oh. | 怎么回事? |
[16:04] | Are you a friend of Dorothy? | 你是桃乐丝的朋友? |
[16:06] | Like from the movie? | 电影里的女主角? |
[16:08] | Wait. I know you, don’t I? | 等等 我好像认识你 |
[16:10] | The catcher? | 那个接手? |
[16:11] | – Oh. – You girls. Come on. | 你们这些女孩…来吧 |
[16:21] | Your friend’s through there. | 你的朋友在里面 |
[16:31] | [indistinct conversation] | |
[16:34] | [♪ Paula Watson: “Don’t Worry Me No More”] | |
[16:39] | What, strike me out? [laughs] | |
[16:42] | You’re here with her? This is so wrong. | 你来这里见她?这是大错特错 |
[16:45] | I can’t believe you’re trying to play for the other team. | 真不敢相信你想为另一支球队效力 |
[16:47] | Oh, God. Okay. Carson. | 天啊 好吧 卡森 |
[16:49] | – Please. Please, don’t tell anyone. – Oh, please. | -请不要告诉别人 -做梦 |
[16:53] | I’m gonna tell everyone, ’cause they need to know exactly who you really are. | 我要告诉所有人 因为她们必须知道你的真面目 |
[16:56] | Lupe, I thought we were really making a connection. | 露蓓 我以为我们已经有了真感情 |
[16:59] | – No, we were. – I did not know she was taken. | -是有啊 -我不知道你名花有主了 |
[17:01] | I would not do that to you, Shaw. | 我绝不会故意那样对你的 肖 |
[17:02] | What, I’m not. Baby… I mean, I don’t know her. | 等等 我没有 宝贝… 我其实并不认识她 |
[17:06] | You too? I am so disappointed in both of you. | 你也是?我对你们俩都很失望… |
[17:09] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[17:10] | Okay, what’re you doing here? | 好吧 你怎么会在这里? |
[17:12] | I followed you. | 我跟踪你来的 |
[17:13] | I know you’re trying to get traded to the Comets. Okay? | 我知道你想交换到彗星队 好吗? |
[17:16] | – I heard you talking to Beverly. – What? No… | -我听到了你跟贝弗利说的话 -什么? 没有… |
[17:19] | Oh, my God, no, no, no. Carson, I was telling her I wanna trade rooms. | 我的天啊 不是那样的 卡森 我是在告诉她我想换房间 |
[17:23] | I don’t wanna be with Esti anymore. | 我不想再跟艾丝蒂当室友了 |
[17:25] | Sure, yeah. That’s why you are out here with our opponent? | 当然了 所以你就跟对手来这里玩? |
[17:29] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么? |
[17:30] | Okay, okay, okay. Hold on, hold on. | 好的 别激动 |
[17:33] | Carson, look around. | 卡森 你看看周围 |
[17:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:39] | [song continues] | |
[17:49] | [Jess] She’s like us. | 她跟我们一样 |
[17:50] | [Lupe] What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[17:52] | [chuckles] | |
[17:56] | No. | 不会吧 |
[17:58] | Carson from the farm with the hubby at war? | 老公在打仗的农场姑娘卡森? |
[18:01] | – [Jess] Mmm. – I’m not from a farm. | 我不是农场姑娘 |
[18:04] | – How did you know? – I’ve known since that first night at the bar. | -你怎么知道的? -上酒吧那第一个晚上我就知道了 |
[18:06] | But also, a couple weeks ago, you fell asleep in my room with Greta, rookie. | 而且几个星期前 你这菜鸟 跟格丽塔在我的房间里睡着了 |
[18:10] | You and Greta? | 你和格丽塔? |
[18:12] | [Jess] Drink up. | 干了 |
[18:13] | Oh, God. Oh, the height! | 天啊 你们的身高差! |
[18:16] | The height… Who does what? | 你们的身高差…谁攻谁受? |
[18:18] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[18:20] | [sobs] And I was so happy. | 我太高兴了 |
[18:24] | Auntie Em was so good to me. | 艾姆婶婶对我很好 |
[18:28] | – Are you crying? – [shakily] No. [sniffling] | -你在哭吗? -没有 |
[18:32] | I get it. | 我能理解她 |
[18:34] | She just wants to go home. [sniffles] | 她只想回家 |
[18:36] | But she can’t. | 但她有家不能回 |
[18:38] | Dorothy is evil. | 桃乐丝不是善茬 |
[18:42] | I mean, this bitch ain’t trying to get home. | 这臭女人并不想回家 |
[18:44] | Home wasn’t enough for Dorothy. | 家对桃乐丝来说并不够好 |
[18:46] | So, what does she do? She invades another universe, | 于是她做了什么? 她入侵了另一个宇宙 |
[18:49] | then drops a house on the locals, and then, | 让一栋房子在奥兹国从天而降 然后 |
[18:52] | manipulates these poor bastards into following her on some | 操纵这些可怜的混蛋 跟随她去干一些 |
[18:55] | fool’s errand for zero pay. | 没有工资的傻瓜差事 |
[18:57] | – [gasps] – [sighs] | |
[18:58] | Oh, my God. [gasps] | 我的天啊 |
[19:00] | [laughing] They don’t even realize that they’re volunteering. | 他们甚至没有意识到 他们是在做没有酬劳的事 |
[19:04] | This is the fucking factory. Dorothy is evil! She’s the villain! | 这就是他妈的工厂 桃乐丝很邪恶!她是坏人! |
[19:08] | – [man] Quiet down! – Shh! | 安静! |
[19:09] | Yeah, okay, sure. | 是的 |
[19:11] | That was problematic, but, you know, enjoy your popcorn, right? | 剧情很有问题 但是好好享受你的爆米花吧 |
[19:13] | – We should probably just go. – Yeah, we should go. | -我们可能该走了 来吧 -我们该走了 |
[19:15] | – Come on. – All of y’all should go. | 你们都应该走 |
[19:16] | [Clance] You saw what they did with the witches, right? | 你看到了女巫的造型吧? |
[19:18] | Mm-hmm. | |
[19:19] | – Green. They were green color. – Mmm. | 绿色 她们的皮肤是绿色的 |
[19:23] | – We’re the witches! – Yeah. | -我们就是女巫! -对 |
[19:24] | And all this so-called “witch” wanted to do was get justice for her sister, | 而这个所谓的“女巫” 只想为姐妹讨回公道 |
[19:29] | who was murdered by this colonizing invader of worlds. | 却被这个世界的殖民入侵者杀死了 |
[19:32] | Did we gloss over that part? | 我们是不是美化了那部分? |
[19:34] | I’m sorry, I have no idea what we’re talking about. | 对不起 我不知道我们在说什么 |
[19:36] | All of it! It’s the witches, it’s Dorothy, it’s Rosie, the goddamn Riveter | 所有的一切!女巫、桃乐丝 萝西 那个该死的铆钉工 |
[19:40] | – with her fucking fist up the world. – What? | -向全世界举起她的拳头 -什么? |
[19:42] | It was Speed Jaxon. And me telling my own husband to go fight Zitler? | 甚至是神速杰克森 而我让我丈夫去对抗齐特勒? |
[19:47] | – Wait, who is Zitler? – Exactly. | -等等 齐特勒是谁? -没错 |
[19:49] | – Okay. – I’m part of the problem. | -我是在助纣为虐 -你不是 |
[19:52] | – I gotta start again. – No, stop. Clance, what are you doing? | -我得重新开始 不 -不 住手 克兰丝 你在做什么? |
[19:54] | – [knocking on door] – Your hands are so strong! | 你的手劲好大! |
[19:56] | Who is knocking at our door at 9:00 p.m.? | 谁在晚上9点敲我们家的门? |
[20:00] | This conversation is not done. Okay? | 这段对话还没有结束 好吗? |
[20:02] | ‘Cause you know we gotta talk about Munchkinland and Emerald City. | 因为你知道 我们得谈蒙克金兰和翡翠城 |
[20:05] | – Africa. – The door. | -非洲、欧洲 |
[20:06] | – Europe. – The door. | -开门 |
[20:07] | You saw that, right? | 你看到了 对吧? 蠢到极点… |
[20:12] | – [Bertie] Oh, hey. Hi. – [Clance] Oh. Hi. | -嘿 你好 -你好 |
[20:14] | – [Bertie] Hi, is Maxine here? – [Clance] Uh, yeah. Sure. | -你好 麦克欣在吗? -当然在 |
[20:16] | Oh, hey! Maxine! This is nice! | 嘿!麦克欣!这房子很不错! |
[20:19] | I’m sorry. [chuckles] I’m Bert, uh, Maxine’s… | 抱歉 我是玻特 麦克欣的… |
[20:22] | This is my Clance. This is my friend, Clance. | 这是我的克兰丝 我朋友 克兰丝 |
[20:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:29] | So, listen, Max, few of our friends are coming down from Detroit. | 麦克斯 是这样的 我们有几个朋友从底特律过来 |
[20:32] | Now, they’ve had a hard time with the riots. | 他们在骚乱中吃了很多苦 |
[20:34] | We’re gonna show them a good time. Bring ’em in. | 我们要让他们玩得开心 |
[20:36] | – Okay. – Everybody wants to meet you. | 让他们来家里 大家都想见你 |
[20:38] | – Okay. – And I made a little something for you. | -好的 -我给你做了点小东西 |
[20:42] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:46] | Clance, can we have minute? | 克兰丝 能让我们单独聊几句吗? |
[20:49] | – Oh, yeah. You want me to… – [Max] Mm-hmm. | 当然 你要我… |
[20:51] | Yeah, I was, I was tired, anyway. Just… | 行 反正我也累了 |
[20:54] | I’ll take off. | 就… 我要上楼了 |
[20:56] | – Nice meeting you. – Yeah. Bye. | -很高兴认识你 -是的 再见 |
[21:00] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[21:02] | – Do what? – No. You can’t just come over here like this. | -做什么? -不 你不能直接过来找我 |
[21:05] | – Why not? – You know why. | -为什么不能? -你知道原因 |
[21:08] | So, what, you can come and eat my food, come on a date with me and my wife, | 怎么?你可以来吃我做的菜 来跟我和我妻子出去玩 |
[21:12] | but I can’t come through your door? | 但我却不能进你家的门? |
[21:14] | – I thought we were on the same page. – Well, we aren’t. | -我以为我们的想法是一致的 -并不 |
[21:18] | I’m not like you. | 我跟你不一样 |
[21:21] | Wow. | |
[21:25] | All right. | 行 |
[21:39] | So that was your Aunt Bertie? | 那是你的玻蒂姨妈? |
[21:44] | Mm-hmm. | |
[21:47] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没有告诉我? |
[21:51] | Um, she just wanted to talk about my momma. | 她只是想聊我妈妈的事 |
[21:56] | Um, think she wanted to borrow money or something. | 她好像是想借点钱什么的 |
[22:00] | Well, I can see why Toni don’t want her around. | 我明白为什么托尼不想见到她了 |
[22:08] | Hey, it’s okay. | 嘿 没关系的 |
[22:11] | It’s not your fault. Okay? | 那不是你的错 好吗? |
[22:15] | It’s not your fault your aunt’s a… a freak. | 你姨妈是个变态并不是你的错 |
[22:21] | [playing piano] | |
[22:25] | ♪ Why don’t the men propose, Mama? ♪ | 妈妈 |
[22:27] | ♪ Why don’t the men propose? ♪ | 男人为什么不求婚? 他们为什么不求婚? |
[22:30] | ♪ It seems just coming to the point ♪ | 感情已经进展到了一定阶段 |
[22:32] | ♪ And then away he goes ♪ | 可他却一走了之 |
[22:35] | ♪ It is no fault of yours, Mama ♪ | 这不是你的错 |
[22:38] | ♪ That everybody knows ♪ | 妈妈… |
[22:40] | ♪ You fete the finest men in town… ♪♪ | 人人都知道 |
[22:43] | – [Carson] Maybelle? – [both] No! | -梅贝尔呢? -不是 |
[22:45] | Maybelle! I wish. | 梅贝尔!我倒想呢 |
[22:47] | Okay, okay. All right, um… | 好吧 |
[22:50] | The Blue Sox pitcher? The really girly one? | 蓝袜队的投手呢?非常女性化的那个 |
[22:52] | – And how! – Oh, yeah. In a big way. | -当然! -是的 非常热衷于此道 |
[22:55] | – [Lupe] Yes. – She’s so girly! | 她太女性化了! |
[22:56] | So are you. So is Greta. I mean, not everybody’s butch. | 你也是啊 格丽塔也是 不是每个人都是假小子 |
[23:01] | [quietly] What’s a butch? | 假小子? |
[23:03] | – Ah, boy. – [Jess chuckles] | 天啊 |
[23:04] | I bet 35 percent of the League are queers. | 我敢打赌联盟中 有35%的人都是拉拉 |
[23:07] | Just 35? Yeah, right. The batboy. [whispers] Even the batboy. | 只有35?对 连那个棒童也是 |
[23:12] | Hey, Martin. | 马丁 你好 |
[23:13] | Martin’s gay. Very gay. | 马丁是同性恋 十足的同性恋 |
[23:16] | So… | 那… |
[23:19] | You both have been with women since we’ve been here? | 自从我们来到这里以来 你们俩跟女人在一起过吗? |
[23:23] | [both] No. | 没有 |
[23:27] | – Yes. | – Yes. -有 |
[23:28] | – You could say that. – Just a wee bit. | 可以这么说 -有 只有一点点 |
[23:31] | – How many? – Like, this week? | -多少个? -你是指这个星期? |
[23:33] | – Exponentially grow by five. – What? | -大幅度增加了五倍 -什么? |
[23:35] | How are you finding them? | 你们是怎么找到她们的? |
[23:37] | [Lupe] Watch. | 看着 |
[23:39] | – Oh, my God. – Uh… | 我的天啊 |
[23:42] | – Veronica? She’s a biter. – Okay. | -维罗妮卡?她会咬人 -好吧 |
[23:44] | – Okay. – Here. | -好的 |
[23:47] | Oh. [clears throat] | -这边 |
[23:49] | – Twins. – Hey. | -双胞胎 -嘿 |
[23:51] | [Lupe] Hi. | 你们好 |
[23:54] | We’re ballplayers, Carson. We’re famous. Everyone wants us. | 我们是球员 卡森 我们很有名 每个人都想跟我们搞 |
[23:58] | Hi! You ladies like, uh, beer? | 嗨!你们喜欢喝啤酒吗? |
[24:02] | – Yes. – We love beer very much. | -喜欢 -我们非常喜欢喝啤酒 |
[24:04] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[24:05] | – You’re the catcher, right? – [Carson] Yeah. | -你是那个接手 对吧? -对 |
[24:07] | Um, yeah, and she’s married. And she’s taken. [chuckles] | 她结婚了 而且有对象了 |
[24:10] | – Yeah. – Oh, shit. | -是的 -可惜了 |
[24:11] | Me, I’m as free as a foul ball. | 而我呢 光棍一条 |
[24:14] | Carson? Beers. | 卡森?去买酒 |
[24:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:20] | – [Jess] Where you ladies from? – [Twin 1] Around here. | -你们从哪里来的? -就这附近 |
[24:23] | [Lupe] That’s fascinating. | 这很迷人 |
[24:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:32] | – Oh, hi. – Hi. First time? | 你好 第一次来? |
[24:35] | – Uh, yes. – Yes. | -是的 -对 |
[24:36] | Have you landed back on Earth yet? | 你能够相信眼前的事实了吗? |
[24:38] | I definitely have not. | 绝对没有 |
[24:40] | My name is Vi. I own this place. | 我叫维 |
[24:42] | Oh, wow. It’s incredible. | 我是这个地方的老板 |
[24:44] | Thank you so much. | -这里太不可思议了 -谢谢赞赏 |
[24:46] | Do you like gin? | 你喜欢杜松子酒吗? 我不知道我有没有喝过… |
[24:47] | Um, I don’t know if I’ve had… You know what? Yes, I do. | 不管了 我喜欢喝 |
[24:51] | Say | Say uncle. Say uncle. |
[24:55] | Boom! | uncle. 认输 |
[24:58] | I cannot believe that they make you guys play in skirts. | 我真不敢相信他们让你们穿裙子打球 |
[25:02] | Yeah. I don’t even think about it anymore, to be honest. | 是的 老实说 我已经不去想这事了 |
[25:04] | I understand. And you’re the coach. I mean, | 我明白 你是教练 我是说 |
[25:07] | you’re doing something no one has ever done before you. | 你正在做一些前无古人的事 |
[25:10] | Yeah. I guess that’s true. | 对 应该是的 |
[25:12] | I just hope I’m not terrible at it. | 我只希望我干得还行 |
[25:15] | Come on, now. You are not terrible. You won the last four. | 自信一点 你干得不差 你们赢了最近的四场比赛 |
[25:19] | Yeah, I try not to say that out loud too much. | 是的 我尽量不大声说出来 |
[25:21] | You know, I have a friend who was a tightrope walker. | 我有一个朋友是走钢丝的 |
[25:24] | He told me the whole secret is, “Whatever you do, don’t look down. | 他告诉我秘诀 “无论你做什么 都不要低头看 |
[25:27] | “Because then you realize exactly what it is you’ve been doing.” You know. | “因为一低头 你就会意识到自己一直在干什么” |
[25:31] | – Hey, sweetie. – Hey, honey. | -嘿 亲爱的 -嘿 宝贝 |
[25:33] | This is my beautiful wife, Edie. She is a huge Peaches fan. | 这是我美丽的太太艾迪 她是蜜桃队的忠实球迷 |
[25:36] | Yes, I am. | 确实 |
[25:37] | – Um, wait, I know you from outside the theater. – Yes. | 等等 我在剧院外见过你 |
[25:41] | – You said your wife? – Yes, my wife. | -你说是你太太? -对 我太太 |
[25:46] | You were with a man, and I just assumed he was your husband. | 你之前跟一个男人在一起 我以为那是你丈夫 |
[25:49] | Oh, no. That was not my husband. | 不 他不是我的丈夫 |
[25:52] | – That was our friend, Danny. – Danny, over there. | -那是我们的朋友 丹尼 -丹尼在那边 |
[25:55] | He’s occupied. [chuckles] | 他很忙 |
[25:59] | – He’s a soldier. – [whispers] There are a lot of soldiers in here. | -他是个士兵? -这里有很多士兵 |
[26:08] | I just… I don’t… | 我真的…我不… |
[26:11] | Like, I… [laughs] | |
[26:13] | How is any of this possible? | 这一切怎么可能? |
[26:15] | I mean, the bar? You being married? I… | 我是说 开这个酒吧 你们俩结婚 |
[26:19] | How is this allowed? | 这是允许的吗? |
[26:23] | It’s really not. | 并不 |
[26:25] | We’ve faced some hard times. We had to move around a lot. | 我们经历过一些困难 不得不四处搬家 |
[26:28] | But we’ve been here six years. | 但是我们在这里六年了 |
[26:30] | It’s been pretty good. Great home. | 一直过得挺不错 我们的房子很棒 |
[26:32] | I mean, it’s not a mansion. But I am working on that. | 虽然不是豪宅 但是我一直在为此努力 |
[26:35] | – I like it. – You do? | -我喜欢我们的房子 -真的? |
[26:36] | I do, I like it very much. | 真的 我非常喜欢 |
[26:37] | I’d like something a little bigger. A little showier for the friends. | 我想要大一点的房子 豪华一点的 给朋友开开眼 |
[26:40] | We got married here. Not officially. | 我们是在这里结的婚 不受官方认同 |
[26:44] | But it was, by far, the best day of my life. | 但到目前为止 那是我一生中最美好的一天 |
[26:47] | You’re so sweet. | 你嘴巴真甜 |
[26:51] | It sounds like a dream. | 这听起来像是一场梦 |
[26:53] | Like Oz. | 就像奥兹国一样 |
[26:57] | It kind of is like that. | 有点像那个 |
[26:59] | Here’s to Dorothy. | 敬桃乐丝! |
[27:00] | [Carson and Edie] Oz. | 敬奥兹国 |
[27:04] | It was amazing. She was there, she was there. | 那里太棒了 她在 她也在 |
[27:08] | – I mean, Greta, everyone was like us. – Yeah. | -格丽塔 每个人都和我们一样 -好 |
[27:12] | You gotta come with me sometime. | 你改天得跟我去看看 |
[27:13] | We just can’t go to a bar like that, so close to home. | 我们不能去离家这么近的酒吧 |
[27:18] | But, listen, I was thinking about it. | 不过我一直在考虑这事 |
[27:20] | I’m gonna take you out on that date. | 我要带你出去约会 |
[27:22] | Next time we have a night off, I’ll take you somewhere special. | 下次我们晚上休息的时候 我带你去一个特别的地方 |
[27:25] | Really? That’d be okay? | 真的吗?不会有问题吗? |
[27:28] | – Think so. – Okay. | -应该没有 -好的 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:33] | What is that smell? | 这是什么气味? |
[27:34] | Uh, sorry. That is absolutely me. | 不好意思 绝对是我 |
[27:36] | I have not changed my socks in weeks. Anyone else? | 我已经几个星期没换袜子了 其他人也是吗? |
[27:39] | I haven’t swapped out my undies since we started this sweep… | -我没有换过内裤 自从… -别说出来! |
[27:42] | Don’t say it! Don’t say it! | Don’t say it! |
[27:44] | Are you serious? | 你们是说真的吗? |
[27:46] | Wait, are you saying you have been changing your clothes? | 你是说你一直在换衣服? |
[27:48] | – Yes, Jess. – Me, too. No one told me! | -是的 洁丝 -我也是 |
[27:50] | – Are you kidding me? – What are you talking about? | -你在开玩笑吗? -你在说什么? |
[27:52] | [all arguing] | |
[27:55] | Okay, okay. Peaches, circle up. Here we go. Okay. | 好了 蜜桃们 围过来 快 好了 |
[27:58] | I’m not making the rally speech today. | 我今天不做誓师大会演讲 |
[28:00] | – Hallelujah! – Okay, uh, so, um… | -太好了! -好的 所以… |
[28:03] | Someone else is gonna do it every time actually | 实际上 |
[28:06] | from here, moving forward now. | 从今以后 每次都由你们当中的一个来讲 |
[28:07] | – Fun! – [Carson] So, who should it be? | -有意思! -那么今天该谁来讲? |
[28:10] | – Who should start? – [Shirley] Should we put names in a hat? | -先由谁开始? -把名字放帽子里抽? |
[28:11] | Honestly, the suspense. | 卡森 我不要再讲了… |
[28:12] | – Maybelle. – [squeals] | 梅贝尔 -嘿 上吧 |
[28:15] | [Jo] Come on, Maybelle. | 梅贝尔 -加油 梅贝尔 |
[28:16] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Um… | -选得好 -老天 |
[28:19] | [clears throat] | |
[28:21] | Ladies, I don’t mean to brag, | 女士们 我不是想吹牛 |
[28:24] | but you are standing in the presence of the six-time winner | 但你们面前的这位小姐 曾经六次赢得 |
[28:30] | of the Little Miss Corn Chowder competition. | 玉米杂烩汤小姐比赛 |
[28:34] | – Holy shit. – Excuse me. | -天哪 -你和我 |
[28:36] | – Wow. – Give it up for Maybelle. | 为梅贝尔鼓掌 |
[28:37] | Thank you. | |
[28:39] | Do you think it matters that the Mayor’s niece trots out there, | 你根本就不在乎 市长的侄女一路小跑上去 |
[28:44] | younger than you, | 她比你年轻 |
[28:46] | in a little gingham number | 那个穿方格布衣服 |
[28:48] | with her artificially-fattened heifer? | 被养得肥肥胖胖的小母牛 |
[28:51] | She doesn’t know how to drive a pig, does she? | 她不会赶猪 对吧? |
[28:54] | – Mm-mmm. – No. | 不会 |
[28:55] | No. Do you think it matters? | 不会 你们认为这重要吗? |
[28:58] | – No! – No-siree-Bob’s-my-uncle, it doesn’t. | -不重要! -当然不重要 |
[29:03] | ‘Cause you still got the best tits in Heehaw Township | 因为在这个球场里 你们的奶子依然是最坚挺的 |
[29:07] | and all you gotta do is get out there | 你们要做的就是走出去 |
[29:11] | and let them taste your chowder! | 给她们点失败的滋味尝尝! |
[29:15] | [upbeat big band music playing] | |
[29:17] | [announces] And the ball goes to De Luca, throws to Gill on first. | 球飞向德卢卡 她接住传给一垒的吉尔 |
[29:20] | Another play by the dynamic duo, De Luca and Gill. | 德卢卡和吉尔这对默契组合 又一个攻势 |
[29:24] | I’m telling you, this crowd is loving their Peaches! | 我告诉大家 场上的观众非常喜欢蜜桃队! |
[29:27] | Repeat after me. We are strong. | 跟着我说 我们很强大 |
[29:28] | [all] We are strong. | 我们很强大 |
[29:30] | We are courageous on the field. | -我们在球场上很勇敢 |
[29:31] | [all] We are courageous on the field. | -我们在球场上很勇敢 |
[29:33] | We are not afraid of the inevitability of death. | 我们不惧怕必然的死亡 |
[29:34] | [all] We are not afraid of the inevitability of death. | 我们不惧怕必然的死亡 |
[29:38] | [announcer] Shaw’s up to bat. She’s got the Peaches on fire. | 肖走向本垒 准备击球 她让蜜桃队状态大好 |
[29:41] | On a hot streak herself. Nine for her last 20. | 她个人的表现也持续走强 过去20次击球 拿了9分 |
[29:45] | Swung on, this will split the outfielders and find the gap in right center field. | 挥出去了 将外野手分散了 在右中场找到空隙 |
[29:50] | This will bring McCready home from second and the Peaches will extend the lead | 这将给麦克雷迪时间 从二垒回到本垒 蜜桃队将领先 |
[29:54] | as Carson Shaw cruises into second with a double. | 卡森肖从容跑向二垒 双杀 蜜桃队连胜场数增加到八场 |
[29:58] | [emotionally] You are the bat to my ball. | 你们之于我就像是 |
[30:01] | The hand to my glove. | 球棒之于球 手之于手套 |
[30:03] | The cup to my jockstrap. | 下体护罩之于下体护身的关系 |
[30:06] | All right. We get it. Gross. | 够了 我们懂了 恶心 |
[30:08] | [announcer] And here we are in the ninth. | 我们来到了第九局 |
[30:10] | Garcia is in a bit of a jam with runners on the corners | 角落的跑垒者给加西亚制造了点麻烦 |
[30:13] | and the Peaches only up by one. | 而蜜桃队只领先1分 |
[30:19] | [crowd applauds] | |
[30:21] | Ha! | |
[30:22] | Holy baloney. | 真不敢相信 蜜桃队连胜 能否给罗克福德一点希望? |
[30:28] | [speaking Spanish] I came from very far away to play here. | 我从很远的地方来这里打球 |
[30:31] | Even though you ignore me and make me feel like a ghost. | 尽管你们忽视我 让我觉得自己像个孤魂 |
[30:36] | [speaking English] You, me, are Peaches! | 你们 我 是蜜桃队 |
[30:39] | And we are gonna win this game! We are gonna win! | 我们会赢这场比赛 我们一定会赢 |
[30:47] | – Let’s fucking go! Yeah! – [all cheering] | 我们他妈的上!耶! |
[30:50] | Okay, Jo’s on. Everybody has to do it. | 对 乔的手臂 好戏开始了 大家都得亲她 |
[30:53] | Step right up. Step right up. Do it this time. You do it. | 站起来 |
[30:58] | Whoo! | 这次亲一下 |
[30:59] | [players chanting] Hey, hey, hey! | 你来 |
[31:01] | Peaches! Peaches! Peaches! | 蜜桃队! |
[31:03] | [crowd applauding] | |
[31:10] | Home. Home. | 本垒 |
[31:14] | [crowd gasps] | |
[31:17] | [all cheer] | |
[31:26] | I did it. I did it. We’re unstoppable. We’re unstoppable. | 我做到了 我们势不可挡 |
[31:31] | [soft jazz music playing] | 蜜桃队有望进入季后赛 |
[31:42] | – Mmm. – Oh, my! | 天啊! |
[31:44] | It’s so good. I had it for the first time last year. | 太好吃了 去年我第一次吃到这个 |
[31:47] | – It’s so good. – Oh, my goodness, Carson Shaw. | -这东西太好吃了 -天哪 卡森肖 |
[31:50] | – On the house. – [both gasp] | 我们赠送的 |
[31:53] | My daughters back there are fans. | 我的女儿们在后面 她们是你们的球迷 |
[31:55] | We got our fingers and toes crossed for you tomorrow night! | 我们全心全意地为你们祈祷! |
[31:57] | Oh, my goodness. Thank you. | 我的天啊 谢谢你 |
[32:00] | Us? | 我们? |
[32:01] | – Hey, Carson. – [Carson] Oh! Hey. | -嘿 卡森 -嘿 |
[32:03] | Great game today. | 今天的比赛很棒 |
[32:04] | – They love you. They’re staring at you. – We have fans. | -她们爱你 |
[32:09] | Mmm… | 她们在盯着你看 -她们在盯着看吗?我们有粉丝了 |
[32:10] | So, you think you’re gonna come back next season? | 你觉得你下个赛季会回来吗? |
[32:12] | Well, I guess that depends on how it goes for me and Joey out west. | 我想这取决于我和乔伊在西部的情况 |
[32:15] | Because the thing is, I might be a huge movie star by then. | 因为到那时 我可能 已经成了一个电影大明星 |
[32:18] | Yeah. No, yeah. | 对 是的 |
[32:19] | And I would never be able to come in a place like this. | 那我就再也不能进这样的地方了 |
[32:21] | No. You couldn’t… I mean, you know, you walk in… | 是啊 你不能…我是说 你走进来… |
[32:24] | – I’d get mobbed. – I would mob you. | -我会被围攻的 -我会围攻你 |
[32:26] | Yeah. Well, that I wouldn’t mind. | 是的 那我倒不介意 |
[32:29] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[32:30] | Yeah, I mean, if the league is going and if you’re here, | 会的 如果联赛继续 而你又在的话 |
[32:36] | there is no way I wouldn’t come back. | 我不可能不回来 |
[32:40] | Dimple. [chuckles] | 酒窝 |
[32:45] | What about Charlie, though? Would he let you? | 那查理呢?他会同意你来吗? |
[32:49] | I mean, he didn’t really let me this time. | 其实这次我也没有征得他的同意 |
[32:53] | Um… | |
[32:54] | But, yeah, I think he wants what’s best for me. | 但是 我认为 他希望做对我最有利的事 |
[33:00] | I hope. | 希望如此 |
[33:02] | You guys talk about having kids? | 你们谈过生孩子的事吗? |
[33:05] | He’s been gone for quite a while. | 他已经离家很长一段时间了 |
[33:11] | I’m not sure that I… | 我不确定我… |
[33:14] | really want kids, to be honest. | 真的很想要孩子 所以… |
[33:17] | – I know that that… I don’t know. – No, that’s okay. | -我知道…我也说不清楚 -没关系 |
[33:21] | I think I’d actually love to have kids. | 我想我其实想生孩子 |
[33:24] | But the thing is, I never wanna keep a man. Ever. Ever. | 问题是 我从来都不想 把一个男人留在身边 绝对不想 |
[33:28] | So, we’re talking about a completely different world. | 所以我们谈论的是完全不同的世界 |
[33:32] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[33:36] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. -嗯 -是的 |
[33:43] | Two more games. That’s it. | 还有两场比赛 就是这样 |
[33:44] | Win two more games, we go to the playoffs. | 还有两场比赛 我们就能进季后赛 |
[33:46] | And we would also get a little bit more time. | 我们也会有更多的时间 |
[33:48] | How about this? | 要不这样吧 |
[33:51] | If we win, you have to come to the bar with me. | 如果我们赢了 你必须跟我去酒吧 |
[33:58] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 行 |
[34:00] | If we win, I will go the bar with you. | 如果我们赢了 我跟你去酒吧 |
[34:02] | – You said it. – I said it. | -你自己说的 大声地说了出来 |
[34:03] | – Out loud. – I know. | -我亲口说的 我知道 |
[34:05] | Over this… | 一边吃着这… |
[34:07] | – incredible… – Holiest of meals. | -令人难以置信的面团做的… |
[34:10] | – …dough-able… – [giggles] | -最神圣的餐食 |
[34:14] | …triangle thing. | …三角形的东西 |
[34:17] | That means a lot. | 这意义重大 桃乐丝给我多排了个班 今天晚归 克兰丝留字 |
[34:34] | [soft jazz playing] | |
[35:15] | [announcer] McCready rounds third. She’s digging for home. | 麦克雷迪绕过三垒 她正往本垒冲去 |
[35:18] | She’s safe! | 她安全上垒 |
[35:19] | [all cheering] | |
[35:23] | And Lady luck’s still on the Peaches’ side | 幸运女神仍然站在蜜桃队的一边 |
[35:25] | as they pull it out in dramatic fashion, | 因为她们以富戏剧性的方式 |
[35:27] | once again scoring two in the ninth to take it from the Racine Belles. | 在第9局再拿2分 打败了拉辛贝儿队 |
[36:00] | You’re alone. Right, I counted, there’s 15 players, a chaperone, | 你自己一个人 对 我数过了 有15个球员 一个监护人 |
[36:03] | – and no coach. You’re the coach. – Yeah. Yeah. Everyone left. | -没有教练 你就是教练 对吧? -是的 所有人都离开了 |
[36:07] | I didn’t think that I was ever gonna see you again. | 我没想到我会再见到你 |
[36:09] | Me neither. I don’t even know what I’m doing in here. | 我也没想到 我甚至 不知道自己在这里做什么 |
[36:12] | Do you wanna have a ca… Er, play catch? | -你想抛接球吗?或者该说“玩接球” -不 |
[36:15] | No, I didn’t come here to talk about baseball. | 我不是来这里谈论棒球的 |
[36:17] | I haven’t even been pitching. | 我最近甚至都没怎么练习 |
[36:20] | Do you wanna… | 你想… |
[36:23] | Wait, oh, my goodness, your hair. It looks so good. | 等等 天哪 |
[36:25] | It really suits you. | 你的发型真好看 非常适合你 |
[36:27] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:28] | Yeah, I like it too. | 是的 |
[36:29] | Why are you in here by yourself? | 我也喜欢 你怎么会自己一个人在这里? |
[36:31] | Oh, I just… I was just thinking. Um… | 我只是…我只是在思考 |
[36:34] | Tomorrow is a really big game and I need to figure out the lineup. | 明天的比赛非常重要 我需要考虑怎么排兵布阵 |
[36:41] | Anyway, uh, what did you wanna talk about? | 说回你的事 你想谈什么? |
[36:44] | Where is your ring? | 你的戒指在哪里? |
[36:46] | Oh, um… | |
[36:48] | I just didn’t want it to get lost. And I’m, like, | 我只是不想把它弄丢了 因为我… |
[36:51] | here, and in and out, in town, and… | 有时会在这里 经常在城里进进出出的… |
[36:57] | The last time we talked, | 上次我们聊天的时候 |
[37:00] | I wanted to ask you, | 我想问你 |
[37:02] | what it was like being with… her? | 跟她在一起的感觉是怎样的 |
[37:09] | Um… | |
[37:13] | Greta is her name. | 她叫格丽塔 |
[37:19] | Okay, well, with him, Charlie, | 好的 跟查理在一起 |
[37:23] | um, it’s nice, you know? It’s like bread… Warm bread. | 挺舒服 就像面包…温热的面包 |
[37:29] | – So, toast? – I wouldn’t say toast. | -就像吐司? -我觉得说吐司不准确 |
[37:31] | It’s like, it’s like warm bread with butter. | 但就像抹了黄油的温热的面包 |
[37:34] | Kind of just, like, nice, you know? | 就是挺好的 你知道吗? |
[37:36] | But with her, it’s… | 但是跟她在一起 就是… |
[37:41] | Have you ever had pizza? | 你吃过披萨吗? |
[37:43] | [laughs] | |
[37:45] | Yeah. I’ve had pizza. | 我吃过披萨 |
[37:48] | I just, I just had it. | 我最近刚吃过 |
[37:50] | Wait, were you talking about actual pizza or… | 等等 你说的是真正的披萨还是… |
[37:53] | ‘Cause I was actually using it as a metaphor… | 因为我是用披萨来打比方… |
[37:55] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[37:58] | I’ve had both. | 我两个都吃过 |
[37:59] | But pizza… | 但是那个披萨… |
[38:03] | since I was… | 自从我… |
[38:06] | I don’t know, 17? There was a woman. | 记不清了 17岁吧 我认识了一个女人 |
[38:11] | Were you in love with her? | 你爱上她了? |
[38:14] | No. It was more about our bodies. | 不 我们主要是身体方面的交流 |
[38:19] | But I don’t think I ever really felt one way or another about her. | 但我不认为我对她有真正的感觉 |
[38:23] | She always wanted me to be a certain way. | 她总是要求我表现出某种样子 |
[38:26] | – Like what? – Tougher. | -什么样子? -更强硬 |
[38:29] | I tried, ’cause that’s what she liked. | 我尝试着强硬 因为她喜欢那样 |
[38:32] | Everyone wants me to be some way. | 每个人都对我有要求 |
[38:41] | I went to this bar and there were all these tougher, you know, like, sort of manly… | 我去了一家酒吧 那里有很多强硬、更男性化的类型 |
[38:46] | And then there was, like, the total opposite. | 还有完全相反的类型 |
[38:49] | And I just kept thinking like, | 我一直在想 |
[38:50] | I don’t know if I’m any or one or the other. | 我不知道我到底是哪个类型 |
[38:53] | I just don’t know exactly where I belong. | 我不知道我到底属于哪个类型 |
[38:57] | – Maybe we need a new word for us. – Yes! | -也许我们需要个新词来描述自己 -对! |
[38:59] | – Something in between. – Like, it could even be pizza related. | -介于两者之间 -甚至可以用“披萨”这个词 |
[39:03] | – No, no, I think we should stay away from food. – Yeah, no. | 不行 我认为不该用食物的名称 |
[39:05] | Why would we do that? | 为什么要用食物名称? |
[39:09] | So… | 那… |
[39:12] | Why aren’t you pitching? | 你为什么最近都没有投球? |
[39:16] | I think… | 我想… |
[39:19] | I think I’ve just been holding on to it so tight, | 我想我一直把棒球看得太重了 |
[39:25] | I don’t even know how to look at myself anymore. | 我甚至已经不知道该如何看待自己了 |
[39:27] | I feel like I am just tying myself into knots all the time. | 我觉得我一直在作茧自缚 |
[39:34] | And I don’t know how to untie ’em. | 而且我不知道该如何解开它们 |
[39:36] | And it doesn’t matter whether or not I’m playing ball or not | 不管我是不是在打球都一样 |
[39:40] | because there is just… | 因为… |
[39:44] | There is no version of myself that makes sense for the world. | 没有一个版本的我 是这个世界所能够理解的 |
[39:54] | I’m sorry, Max. | 我为你感到难过 麦克斯 |
[39:59] | You mind if we just… | 你介不介意我们就… |
[40:03] | sit here | 坐在这里 |
[40:05] | and be quiet for a while? | 安静地待一小会儿? |
[40:08] | Sure. | 不介意 |
[40:16] | [crowd cheering] | |
[40:17] | [announcer] This is it, folks. | 观众们 好戏开场 |
[40:19] | The final game of the regular season, and it all comes down to this. | 常规赛季的最后一场比赛 成败在此一役 |
[40:22] | Whoever wins goes to the championship. | 胜出的球队将进入冠军赛 |
[40:24] | Can the Peaches ride their streak all the way? | 蜜桃队能一路顺风顺水吗? |
[40:32] | [inaudible] | |
[40:36] | [Maybelle] Shoot. | 糟糕 |
[40:41] | – I forgot Tommy. – What? | -我忘了带汤米 -什么? |
[40:43] | – No. No! – Who is Tommy? | -不! -慢着 汤米是谁? |
[40:46] | Tommy is the G.I. who gave me his picture | 汤米是一个大兵 在第一场比赛前 |
[40:48] | right before the first game of the, you know? | 他给了我他的照片 |
[40:50] | And then right before he shipped out, | 然后他上前线之前 |
[40:52] | he took me out to dinner, really nice place, | 带我出去吃了晚饭 一个很棒的地方 |
[40:53] | and I felt so bad for not kissing him | 我因为他有颗灰色的牙 |
[40:54] | on account of his one gray tooth | 而没有亲吻他 让我感到内疚 |
[40:55] | but a real nice guy, that I put his picture inside my brassiere, | 但他是个大好人 然后我把他的照片放在了胸罩里 |
[40:58] | and I swear that’s why I’ve been hitting so good. | 这就是我一直打得这么好的原因 |
[41:00] | But I don’t know what happened, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[41:01] | and I think he fell out and now he’s probably in my sock drawer! | 我想他掉了出来 他现在可能在我的袜子抽屉里! |
[41:04] | This is a disaster. | 真是一场灾难 |
[41:05] | – What is he doing in your sock drawer? – I don’t know, Jo. | -他在你的袜子抽屉里做什么? -我不知道 乔 |
[41:07] | Okay, shut up! | 好了 闭嘴! |
[41:11] | Christ’s sake. | 我的天呐 |
[41:13] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[41:15] | Okay. Let’s huddle up. Come on. | 好 我们抱团 来吧 |
[41:22] | Greta’s gonna do the speech this time. | 这次让格丽塔给大家鼓鼓劲儿 |
[41:25] | Yeah, talk about luck. | 是的 谈谈运气吧 |
[41:28] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[41:32] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[41:35] | All right, fruits. Um… | 好了 姐妹们 |
[41:37] | I hate to break it to you, but we are not winning because of our socks | 我不想跟你们说出这个真相 |
[41:40] | or our panties. | 但我们并不是因为袜子或内裤 而获胜 |
[41:43] | Or because of Tommy, who, to be honest, | 也不是因为汤米 说实话 |
[41:45] | never deserved to be in your bra in the first place, okay? | 你从一开始就不该 把他放在你的胸罩里 好吗? |
[41:48] | – But now he might die. – And that’s his problem. | -但现在他可能会死 -那是他的问题 |
[41:53] | Gals, a couple of weeks ago, | 姑娘们 几个星期前 |
[41:56] | Baker and Marshall thought we were done. | 贝克和马歇尔认为我们完蛋了 |
[42:00] | They were talking about trading some of us | 他们商量把我们中的一些人交换出去 |
[42:02] | – and they didn’t think that we stood a chance at all. – Are you serious? | 他们认为我们根本没有胜算 |
[42:05] | [stammering] This is maybe not the best way to… | 这么说也许不是最好的激励… |
[42:07] | Is this my speech or yours, Shaw? | 在做动员讲话的人是我 肖 |
[42:11] | – Okay, then. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[42:13] | So, here it is. | 我继续说下去 |
[42:16] | We already did the thing that no one thought was possible. | 我们已经做到了 大家都认为不可能的事 |
[42:18] | We were so goddamn good, they had to keep us together. | 我们太棒了 以至于他们不能解散我们 |
[42:22] | We already did that. So, we did it. | 我们已经做到了 所以 我们已经成功了 |
[42:26] | Tonight’s gravy. | 今晚我们有机会锦上添花 |
[42:30] | ‘Cause, you know what? I don’t believe in luck. | 因为你们知道吗?我不相信运气 |
[42:33] | I believe in us. | 我相信我们 |
[42:35] | – Amen! Yes! – Yeah. | -太对了!好! -是的 |
[42:37] | – That’s right. – Nice speech, Bird! | -说得对 -演讲很棒! |
[42:40] | [crowd cheering] | |
[42:49] | All right. Here we go. | 好 开始 |
[42:53] | [cheering quietens] | |
[43:04] | – Time. – Time! | -暂停 -暂停! |
[43:06] | [announcer] And Peaches off to a rocky start, | 蜜桃队开局不顺 |
[43:08] | needing to talk things out before the first pitch is even thrown. | 需要在投第一球之前就进行商榷 |
[43:12] | – Lu. – Don’t worry about it. | -小露 -别担心 |
[43:14] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[43:17] | What do think the bar is gonna be like tonight? | 你觉得今晚的酒吧会有什么盛况? |
[43:20] | When we win? | 我们打赢的时候 |
[43:23] | Um… | |
[43:25] | – I don’t know. Probably really fun. – Mm-hmm. | 应该会很好玩吧 |
[43:27] | I mean, this is why you called me out here? | 你为了这个把我叫过来? |
[43:29] | People are gonna think something’s wrong. | 观众会以为出了问题 |
[43:30] | Let ’em think it. We’re fucking with ’em. Have a little fun. | 让他们想去吧 我们在逗他们呢 玩玩嘛 |
[43:33] | – All right, well… – Oh! | 好吧… |
[43:34] | I forgot. Get the fuck outta my face. | 我忘了 从我面前滚开吧 |
[43:38] | – Hustle, Shaw. Come on. – [crowd applauds] | 快点 肖 来吧 |
[43:41] | The attitude. | 态度问题 |
[43:52] | [grunts] | |
[43:53] | [♪ Betty Wright: “Shoorah! Shoorah!”] | |
[43:58] | Here comes De Luca the Bazooka, crowd favorite. | 观众最爱的德卢卡火箭筒来了 把球击出挡板 |
[44:02] | And the pitch. | 投球 |
[44:04] | Oh, baby, she hit the cream cheese outta that one! | 天啊 这一球铁定能得分! |
[44:07] | Look out, Hitler, that ball’s headed to Berlin! | 希特勒 当心了 那个球飞到柏林了! |
[44:10] | Another four-bagger from the Peaches’ star slugger. | 蜜桃队明星强击手又一个全垒打 |
[44:13] | – Is this really happening? – I don’t… I don’t… I don’t know. | -这真的在发生吗? -我不知道 |
[44:22] | [player] Yes! | 好球! |
[44:27] | Strike! | 好! |
[44:30] | I’ve never been sure about anything, but I feel… | 我从来都没有对任何事 有笃定的感觉 但我觉得… |
[44:32] | Don’t you say it. | 别说出来 |
[44:33] | – Because we’re winning actively right now. – Don’t… | 因为我们在积极地赢得比赛 |
[44:35] | – So, why would we stop winning when we are winning? – Say it! Ah! | 既然我们在赢 为什么要停? |
[44:41] | This is going very well. | 进展非常顺利 |
[44:49] | [Carson] Here we go, Lupe. | 加油 露蓓 |
[44:51] | [announcer] And the Peaches are one out away from going to the playoffs. | 蜜桃队距离季后赛只有一个出局 |
[44:54] | Let’s see if Garcia can shut them down. | 我们看看加西亚能不能阻拦对方 |
[45:07] | [crowd cheering] | |
[45:28] | [all chatting excitedly] | |
[45:31] | We already did it! | 我们赢啦 |
[45:33] | Joey. Joey, you have to come with us. | 乔伊 |
[45:35] | – [Greta] You have to. – Bird. | 你必须和我们一起去 你必须去 |
[45:37] | – I promised that if we won… – Bird, look… | -小鸟 -我答应过如果我们赢了… |
[45:39] | I know I said forget the rules but, like, this is just stupid. | 我知道我说过忘记规则 但是这似乎很愚蠢 |
[45:42] | – It’s not stupid. – It is stupid. | -不愚蠢 -你才愚蠢 |
[45:44] | It’s not stupid. | 并不愚蠢 |
[45:46] | – Hi, cuties. – Shh! | 嘿 |
[45:47] | Any of you seen Esti anywhere? | 小可爱们 你们有人见过艾丝蒂吗? |
[45:49] | – No. Is there a problem? – She’s probably celebrating, you know? | -没见到 有问题吗? -她可能在庆祝 |
[45:53] | Or writing home. She does write home a lot. | 或者写信回家 她经常给家里写信 |
[45:56] | Well, she’s nowhere to be found. | 哪儿都找不到她 |
[45:57] | She always listens to Mister District Attorney with me. | 她总是和我一起听《地方检察官先生》的 |
[46:00] | Never misses it. | 从来不会错过这节目 |
[46:01] | But, anyhoos, guess she’ll show up. Kids, huh? | 但是估计她会出现的 小孩子嘛 |
[46:05] | We did it. | 我们赢了 |
[46:06] | – We did it! – We did it. | -我们赢了! -我们赢了! |
[46:09] | – Good night. – Bye. | -晚安 -再见 |
[46:11] | She’s fine. | 她没事的 洁丝 |
[46:13] | – Where’s she going? – Jess. See, if Jess is out, I’m out. | 看看洁丝去不去 我不干 |
[46:16] | Joey, she’s not out. Please, Joey, I need my wingwoman. | 乔伊 她不去 拜托 乔伊 我需要我的助攻 |
[46:19] | – Would you with the feet? – Would you with the everything? | -你的脚能停一下吗? -你能别总是推辞吗? |
[46:22] | – [sighs] – Come on, Joey. | 去吧 |
[46:23] | Please, Joey. Joey. Joey. | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[46:26] | – Okay. So, we’re going. – We’re going. | -行 我们去 -我们要出去咯 |
[46:29] | – We’re going. – Yes! | 我们要出去咯 |
[46:30] | Okay, wait. You guys… | 好的 等一下 你们… |
[46:32] | Jess and I, we’ll catch right up to you guys. | 洁丝和我待会马上去找你们 |
[46:34] | Don’t be long. The twins are waiting. | 不要太磨蹭 双胞胎正等着呢 |
[46:36] | – Twins? – Tell them I’m on my way. | -双胞胎? -告诉她们我在路上 |
[46:38] | – Keep ’em warm. – Twins, twins. | -注意给它们保暖 -双胞胎 |
[46:41] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[46:42] | [Jess] All her stuff is gone. And her suitcase. | 她的东西都不见了 她的手提箱也不见了 |
[46:45] | Yeah, well, maybe she’s packing to go home. | 好吧 也许她在收拾东西准备回家 |
[46:47] | I found this in the trash. She was writing her mom. What does it say? | 我在垃圾桶里发现了这个 给她妈妈写的 上面说了什么? |
[46:50] | “My best friends, Jess and Lupe, they are so nice to me. | “我最好的朋友 洁丝和露蓓 对我很好 |
[46:54] | “They are teaching me the language. | “她们在教我英语 |
[46:59] | “They take care of me every day and I don’t miss home at all.” | “她们每天都照顾我 我一点也不想家” |
[47:08] | Okay. Let’s go find her. | 好的 我们去找她吧 |
[47:10] | [soft jazz playing] | |
[47:36] | – Hey. – [gasps] | 嘿 |
[47:38] | What are you sneaking around for? | 你偷偷摸摸的在干什么? |
[47:40] | Sorry. I’m a friend of Gracie and Bert. | 抱歉 我是格蕾希和玻特的朋友 |
[47:43] | Oh. Well, get inside or people are gonna start to get the wrong idea. | 进去吧 否则会被人误会的 |
[47:48] | Right. Okay. | 对 好的 |
[47:58] | [people chatting] | |
[48:02] | [♪ The Gladys Bentley Quintette: “Thrill Me Till I Get My Thrill”] | |
[48:17] | The party is in here, not out there. | 派对在这里 不是在外面 |
[48:43] | Oh, come over here and settle something for us, honey. | 过来给我们评判一下 亲爱的 |
[48:47] | Which one of us girls do you think is more beautiful? | 你觉得我们哪个更美? |
[48:50] | Uh… [Max chuckles] | |
[48:52] | Um… | |
[48:54] | I’m trying to find someone, sorry. | 我在找人 抱歉 |
[49:12] | Maxine. Where you off to? | 麦克欣 你要去哪里? |
[49:15] | You leaving already? | 你已经要离开了? |
[49:17] | Uh, no, I was just, it’s hot in here and I got on long sleeves… | 不是 |
[49:19] | Mm-mm. Mm-mm. | 这里很热 我又穿着长袖… |
[49:21] | Girl, you always on the run. | 姑娘 |
[49:23] | I know you didn’t wear that for no reason. | 你总是在逃跑 我知道你穿这身衣服是有原因的 |
[49:25] | Look at this. Look at them. Do you see all this? Do you see this hat? | 你看看 看看他们 看到了吗?看到这顶帽子了吗? |
[49:28] | Tonight you are gonna have a good time. | 今晚你会玩得很开心 |
[49:30] | You are going to have a fabulous time. | 你会玩得特别开心 |
[49:32] | You are going to meet the family. | 你会见我们的家人 |
[49:34] | Come on, let’s get you some communion. Um, Lester, Earl, Willem. | 来吧 我们来跟你好好交流感情 莱斯特、厄尔、威廉 |
[49:38] | [♪ Irma Thomas: “I Need Your Love So Bad”] | |
[50:22] | You’re Jo De Luca, the third baseman. | 你是乔德卢卡?那个三垒手? |
[50:26] | That I am. | 正是在下 |
[50:27] | – What’s your name? – Flo. It’s short for Florida. | -你叫什么名字? -佛罗 就是佛罗里达的简称 |
[50:32] | I went to Florida once. | 我去过佛罗里达一次 |
[50:33] | Almost got eaten by three different species of reptile while I was there. | 我在那里的时候 几乎被三种不同的爬行动物吃掉了 |
[50:37] | Wanna tell me about it while you beat me at darts? | 想玩飞镖吗? 你一边碾压我 一边跟我好好讲讲 |
[50:40] | Yes, I do. | 我想 |
[50:42] | And this Willa. | 还有这个威拉 |
[50:43] | She introduced me to Bert at a Gladys Bentley show. | 是她介绍我跟玻特认识的 在格拉迪斯本特利的一场表演会 |
[50:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[50:47] | And I just remember seeing Gladys on that stage in her tuxedo, | 我记得看到格拉迪斯穿着燕尾服 站在那个舞台上 |
[50:51] | just [sings] a-wailing with this big, beautiful voice, right? | 用她那响亮而优美的哭音唱歌 对吧? |
[50:55] | [dialogue fades out] | 我不知道… |
[51:06] | It felt like God was saying to me, “You are loved.” | 我感觉像是上帝在对我说 “有人爱你” |
[51:08] | Hey, Max. Max. Can I talk to you for a minute? | 嘿 麦克斯 可以和你聊几句吗? |
[51:17] | [train horn blowing in distance] | |
[51:23] | How often do the trains go by? | 火车多久经过一次? |
[51:26] | All the time. | 一直都有 |
[51:28] | They wake us up every night, but it’s worth it. For the privacy. | 我们每晚都会被火车吵醒 但这是值得的 为了保护隐私 |
[51:36] | You know… | 你知道… |
[51:39] | You hurt me the other day. You hurt my pride. | 前几天你伤害了我 伤害了我的自尊心 |
[51:44] | I’m still figuring out a lot of things. | 有很多事我还没想清楚 |
[51:47] | But that’s not an excuse. And I’m sorry. | 但这不是借口 我向你道歉 |
[51:55] | You’re wearing the slacks that I made. And the vest. | 你穿着我做的休闲裤和背心 |
[51:59] | Where’s the rest of the suit? | 西装的其余部分在哪里? |
[52:02] | You know, for a long time I felt like I had to be my momma. | 在很长一段时间里 我都觉得我得像我妈妈一样 |
[52:05] | And part of me is. | 我内心有一部分像她 |
[52:07] | But a lot of me isn’t. | 但有很多部分不像她 |
[52:10] | And now I can’t talk to her. | 现在她已经跟我断绝了联系 |
[52:15] | I don’t want to go through that again with you. So, thank you. | 我不想跟你也闹翻了 所以谢谢你 |
[52:18] | I really appreciate it. Hell, I love it. | 我很感激你做的衣服 我非常喜欢 |
[52:22] | But… | 但是… |
[52:24] | This is how I wanted to wear it. | 我就想这样穿 |
[52:39] | – Is that your girl? – No. I don’t know her. | -那是你的女朋友吗? -不是 我不认识她 |
[52:42] | I never met her. | I never met her. 我从来没有见过她 |
[52:45] | Well, you better get going. Go ahead, get going. | 你最好去找她 去吧 上啊 |
[52:48] | – Okay. – Mm-hmm. [chuckles] | 好的 |
[52:52] | It’s really cool. We enjoyed that. We did a lot. | 非常棒 我们非常喜欢 真的 |
[52:56] | – That’s my favorite game. – It was good. | -那是我最喜欢的一场比赛 -很好 |
[52:58] | [♪ Ike and Tina Turner: “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long”] | |
[53:00] | Excuse me, but do you wanna dance? | 不好意思 你想跳舞吗? |
[53:03] | [Greta] I do. | 想 |
[53:06] | – [Vi] Enjoy. – Thank you. | -好好享受 -谢谢 |
[53:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[53:15] | – Uh, I’m Max. – I know. | -我是麦克斯 -我知道 |
[53:18] | I asked someone what your name was when | 在你开始盯着我看时 |
[53:20] | you started staring at me before. | 我问了别人你的名字 |
[53:22] | – You gotta dance with me before you leave. – Oh, I gotta dance with you? | -在你离开之前 你必须跟我跳舞 -我必须跟你跳舞? |
[53:25] | Sorry. It’s the rules. | 抱歉 这是规定 |
[53:28] | Oh, it’s the rules, huh? | 这是规定吗? |
[53:33] | Might as well get it over with, then. | 那就赶紧跳完了事吧 |
[53:45] | I think you’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen. | 我觉得你是我见过的最漂亮的人 |
[53:52] | – What’s your name? – You can call me S. | -你叫什么名字? -你可以叫我S |
[53:55] | – But you know my name. – Guess that means I’m winning. | -但你知道我的名字 |
[54:20] | Mmm. What would happen if I came to California with you? | -我猜这意味着我赢了 如果我和你一起去加州会怎样? |
[54:28] | I think a lot would happen. | 我想会发生很多事 |
[55:01] | [banging on door] | |
[55:02] | – [Vi] Oh, shit. The police. – We gotta go. | -糟糕 警察 -我们得走了 |
[55:07] | – Go, everybody. Go. – Come on. | -大家快走 快 -什么情况? |
[55:10] | – [Greta] Joey, let’s go. – Bird, this way. | -乔伊 我们走吧 -小鸟 这边走 |
[55:13] | – Let’s go! Jo! – There’s a… | 快来! 乔! |
[55:15] | [all yelling] | |
[55:16] | Come one! Let’s go! Jo! Joey! | -赶快 快走! -乔!乔伊! |
[55:24] | Let’s go this way. | 这边 格丽塔 我们走这边 |
[55:26] | Jo. Where’s Jo? | 但是乔 乔在哪里? |
[55:37] | Tap your heels together three times. | 两个脚后跟轻轻碰三下 |
[55:42] | Leave me alone! Get off me! | 别打我 放开我 |
[55:45] | [Glinda] And think to yourself, | 心里想着 |
[55:48] | “There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home.” | “在哪儿都比不上在家里” |
[55:54] | [Vi] Edie! | 艾迪 |
[55:55] | [groans] | |
[55:59] | [Dorothy] There’s no place like home. | 在哪儿都比不上在家里 |
[56:10] | [whispering] We never should have gone there. | 我们不应该去那里的 |
[56:21] | [Dorothy] There’s no place like home. | 在哪儿都比不上在家里 创意监督 朝思 |