时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | What’s your name, darling? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[00:10] | “Agent.” | “特工” |
[00:10] | They’ve taken all the evidence. | 他们把证据都拿走了 |
[00:11] | Not all of it. | 也不是全部 |
[00:12] | Tissue sample from Jane Scott’s autopsy. | 简·斯考特尸检取的组织样本 |
[00:14] | Something is… is calling me… | 有什么东西在召唤我 |
[00:16] | Pulling me away. | 要把我拽走 |
[00:16] | To where? | 去哪 |
[00:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:18] | The only thing that brought me out west was a promotion, Jack. | 我只是为晋升而来 杰克 |
[00:20] | You sure it wasn’t a broken heart? | 你确定不是因为心碎吗 |
[00:21] | I’m very happy for you, Daniel. | 我很替你高兴 丹尼尔 |
[00:23] | I love you, Daniel. | 我爱你 丹尼尔 |
[00:23] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:24] | Just because we don’t carry guns | 虽然我们不配枪 |
[00:26] | doesn’t mean we’re not in the SSR. | 我们也是战略科学军团的 |
[00:27] | The council has determined to shut down the Isodyne Program | 理事会决定关闭艾瑟丹项目 |
[00:31] | The woman’s body is being taken care of. | 那女人的尸体被处理掉了 |
[00:34] | You think the men I work for are just criminals. | 你们以为我效力的人只是普通罪犯吗 |
[00:36] | They’re in everything! | 他们无所不在 |
[00:38] | Have I been dying to talk to you. | 终于有机会跟你聊聊了 |
[00:40] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[00:41] | She wanted names. | 她想要名字 |
[00:43] | Mr. Hunt made a mistake. | 亨特先生犯了个错误 |
[00:45] | And mistakes can be fixed. | 错误是可以弥补的 |
[00:48] | Whitney? | 惠特妮 |
[00:49] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[00:50] | Whatever I want. | 我想是什么是什么 |
[01:16] | Peggy. | 佩吉 |
[01:18] | Peggy. | 佩吉 |
[01:22] | Don’t do that. | 别这样做 |
[01:23] | I could’ve shot… | 我可能会打中… |
[01:25] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[01:26] | Can you come to the lab? | 你能来一趟实验室吗 |
[01:30] | That’s the tissue sample from Jane Scott’s autopsy. | 那是简·斯考特尸检时获取的组织样本 |
[01:33] | – What’s wrong with it? – Nothing. | -有什么问题 -没什么 |
[01:35] | Just…watch. | 就是…看着 |
[01:41] | Any moment now. | 可别走神了 |
[01:47] | How are you doing that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[01:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:52] | It’s drawn to you. | 它被你所吸引 |
[01:54] | I’m drawn to it. | 我也被它所吸引 |
[01:56] | It’s calling me. | 它在召唤我 |
[01:58] | It wants me to… | 它希望我… |
[01:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[02:00] | Jason! Jason! | 杰森 杰森 |
[02:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:14] | I know where Jane Scott’s body is. | 我知道简·斯考特的尸体在哪了 |
[02:19] | I-I can’t explain it, but Jane Scott’s body is there. | 我无法解释 但简·斯考特的尸体就在这里 |
[02:24] | How can you know for certain? | 你怎么能这么确定 |
[02:25] | Th… this is more than knowing it. It’s… | 我不仅仅是知道 |
[02:28] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[02:29] | That’ll be all. | 就这样 |
[02:31] | Rose says that address is the county cold storage building. | 罗丝说那个地址是郡冷库 |
[02:35] | It also happens to be owned | 刚好还是卡尔文·查德维克的 |
[02:36] | by Calvin Chadwick’s chum, Thomas Gloucester. | 密友 托马斯·格洛斯特所有 |
[02:39] | Just that small amount of Zero Matter made me tangible. | 那么一点零物质就让我恢复了形体 |
[02:41] | Temporarily. | 暂时的 |
[02:42] | With access to Jane Scott’s body and what’s in it, | 要是有简·斯考特的尸体和其中的零物质 |
[02:45] | it’s possible I could completely cure myself. | 我或许就能治愈我自己 |
[02:47] | Mr. Jarvis, does Howard have a hearse? | 贾维斯先生 霍华德有没有灵车 |
[02:50] | No. But he does have a woodie. | 没有 但他倒是有一辆伍迪车 |
[02:53] | Eh, good enough. | 也行了 |
[02:54] | For what? | 要干什么 |
[02:55] | We’re going to steal Jane Scott’s body. | 我们要去偷简·斯考特的尸体 |
[03:35] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[03:46] | Who’s that? | 谁在那里 |
[03:49] | You scared me. | 你吓了我一跳 |
[03:50] | Scared you? You broke into my house. | 吓到你 你闯进了我家呢 |
[03:53] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[03:56] | I… I thought it would be nice to surprise you. | 我是想给你个惊喜 |
[04:00] | I m-must’ve nodded off. | 我肯定是睡过去了 |
[04:02] | Hey, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:03] | I didn’t know you had a thing planned. | 我不知道你有计划 |
[04:05] | I had to cover an extra shift. | 我替人多值了一轮班 |
[04:08] | Let me get some coffee going. | 我去煮点咖啡 |
[04:11] | Regina called in sick. | 雷吉娜请病假了 |
[04:13] | Actually, do you remember Regina? | 你记得她吗 |
[04:15] | Uh, the one with the lisp? | 口齿不清的那个 |
[04:16] | No, no. The one with the mole. | 不是 长痣的那个 |
[04:19] | Anyway, her youngest has a stomach bug… | 反正 她最小的孩子胃出了问题 |
[04:20] | vomit everywhere, or so she says. | 据她说是吐了一地 |
[04:23] | Rumor is her husband surprised her with one of those televisions. | 有人说她丈夫给她买了电视 她很惊喜 |
[04:27] | So she could’ve been… | 所以她可能是在… |
[04:29] | lying. | 撒谎 |
[04:32] | I, um… I lost something. | 我丢了样东西 |
[04:36] | Let me help you. | 我帮你找吧 |
[04:37] | What are you… what are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[04:39] | You’ll know it when you see it. | 你看到就知道了 |
[04:42] | You’re not making any sense. | 你这话莫名其妙 |
[04:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:45] | Um…I mean… | 我是说… |
[04:48] | This is going terribly. | 这太糟糕了 |
[04:50] | You’re wonderful. | 你很棒 |
[04:52] | You’re pretty wonderful yourself. | 你也很棒啊 |
[04:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:55] | When I first moved here, I just wanted a fresh start, | 我刚搬到这儿时 只想重新开始 |
[04:57] | and then I met you, and you were so… mean. | 然后我遇见了你 你当时是那么刻薄 |
[05:02] | I was not mean. | 我才不刻薄 |
[05:03] | Yes, you were cruel and uncompromising and lovely. | 不 你残忍而坚决又可爱 |
[05:07] | All those months of physical therapy with you, | 你帮我治疗了几个月 |
[05:08] | and I started to feel like myself again. | 让我恢复了精神 |
[05:10] | Because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[05:12] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[05:16] | Had a whole speech prepared, | 我本来准备了好一番话 |
[05:18] | and none of my plans involved | 完全没打算 |
[05:19] | asking you to marry me with my hands in the couch | 手插在沙发里向你求婚 |
[05:21] | because I lost the ring. | 就因为我把戒指弄丢了 |
[05:25] | Um, I can’t find the ring. | 我找不到戒指了 |
[05:28] | Oh, that’s…why. | 就是…因为这个啊 |
[05:30] | That’s why. | 是啊 |
[05:33] | Then, let’s find it. | 那我们一起找吧 |
[05:35] | S-so yes? Yes? | 那么你答应了 |
[05:37] | Oh, yes. | 我答应 |
[05:38] | Yes. | 我答应 |
[05:43] | Yes. | 好 |
[05:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:47] | You found it. | 找到了吗 |
[05:48] | No. It’s a quarter. | 不 只是枚25美分 |
[05:50] | Keep looking, though. We could make some money here. | 继续找 说不定能挣点钱呢 |
[06:24] | Geez! | 老天 |
[06:25] | Good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[06:29] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[06:34] | This really isn’t necessary, Mr. Jarvis. | 这真的没必要 贾维斯先生 |
[06:35] | We could’ve just brought the woodie closer. | 把车开近点就行 |
[06:38] | And scratch the paint with those heels? | 让您的鞋跟刮花油漆吗 |
[06:39] | I’m perfectly happy to give you a boost. | 我很乐意给您搭把手 |
[06:41] | We have to be in and out before they open for business. | 我们得在他们开门营业前搞定 |
[06:54] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不来吗 |
[06:55] | Me? In the vent? | 我 钻进排气道里吗 |
[06:57] | Isn’t that why you wore your recreation tie? | 你戴休闲领带不就是为了这个吗 |
[07:09] | It’s freezing in here. | 这里面好冷 |
[07:12] | Oh, this is bringing back terrible memories. | 让我想到了以前不好的回忆 |
[07:14] | To the last time that you stole a corpse? | 你上次偷尸体的回忆吗 |
[07:15] | No. Apricot preserves. | 不是 是杏脯的回忆 |
[07:18] | My granny’s house… in the cellar. | 在我奶奶家的地窖里 |
[07:21] | Cold, cramped, and teeming with spiders. | 又冷又窄 还到处是蜘蛛 |
[07:25] | That’s it. | 就是这儿 |
[07:28] | If you had to guess at the probability | 如果要猜想一下蜘蛛 |
[07:30] | of spiders nesting in an air vent… | 在排气道里织网的概率 |
[07:32] | I’m quite certain we’re safe, Mr. Jarvis. | 我想我们很安全 贾维斯先生 |
[07:39] | Do you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[07:40] | – Take it easy. – Follow me. | -别着急 -跟我来 |
[07:44] | Whitney, this is not right. | 惠特妮 这么做不对 |
[07:48] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[08:01] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[08:02] | I still don’t understand what… | 我还是不懂为什么 |
[08:03] | It called me here. | 它召唤我来这里 |
[08:05] | It wants to be let out. | 它想被放出来 |
[08:07] | Open it. | 打开 |
[08:24] | Should you really be touching her? | 你碰她真的好吗 |
[08:25] | Yes. I have to. | 是的 我必须碰她 |
[08:48] | I need an atomic bomb. | 我需要颗原子弹 |
[08:57] | She wants Zero Matter. | 她想要零物质 |
[08:58] | She’s trying to replicate the original atomic test. | 她想复制最初的核试验 |
[09:00] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:02] | She’s a scientist. | 她是个科学家 |
[09:03] | And every scientist knows that, | 每个科学家都知道 |
[09:04] | in order to achieve the same results in an experiment, | 一个实验若想取得同样结果 |
[09:07] | every variable must be identical. | 每个变量都必须一致 |
[09:08] | That means setting off an atomic bomb in the same location | 也就是说要在同一地点引爆原子弹 |
[09:12] | a-and opening that rift or whatever it was. | 炸开那道裂口或者什么 |
[09:16] | I can’t emphasize this enough… | 我要格外强调 |
[09:19] | we cannot let her do this. | 我们绝不能让她得逞 |
[09:21] | Then, we’ll just have to stop her. | 那我们就得阻止她 |
[09:23] | Which means stopping an atom bomb. | 你是说去阻止一颗原子弹爆炸 |
[09:24] | Not just any bomb… | 不是普通的原子弹 |
[09:26] | The bombs used in the Isodyne test. | 是在艾瑟丹能源试验中用的那种 |
[09:28] | Those were manufactured by Roxxon. | 那都是由罗克森公司制造的 |
[09:30] | After 1946, | 1946年之后 |
[09:31] | the two remaining warheads were put in storage. | 剩下的两个核弹头被封存起来了 |
[09:33] | Well, it won’t be the first time | 这也不是我们第一次 |
[09:34] | we’ve infiltrated a Roxxon facility. | 潜入罗克森公司的设施了 |
[09:35] | They have several facilities, | 他们有好几处设施 |
[09:36] | and the location of each is classified. | 而且它们的位置都是保密的 |
[09:38] | There’s no way to know which one is housing the bombs. | 没办法确定炸弹放在哪个设施里 |
[09:42] | Well, that’s… not entirely accurate. | 其实这不完全对 |
[09:46] | Mr. Stark’s rivalry with Hugh Jones is ever ongoing. | 斯塔克先生一直跟休·琼斯对着干 |
[09:49] | He’s had extensive research done on Roxxon and all its facilities. | 他对罗克森公司及其所有设施都做了深入调查 |
[09:53] | Call it corporate espionage. | 所谓的企业间谍行为 |
[09:55] | There is one particular Roxxon location | 有一处罗克森设施 |
[09:58] | a few hours outside of Los Angeles, | 就在离洛杉矶几小时远的地方 |
[09:59] | which I believe would be the most likely place. | 我认为那里最有可能是我们的目标 |
[10:01] | Why is it our leading contender? | 为什么这么说呢 |
[10:03] | The security. | 安保措施 |
[10:04] | Compared to the other facilities, it’s quite intense. | 跟其他设施相比 那里安保更加严密 |
[10:06] | I believe the word “impenetrable” was used. | 据说那里简直是”密不透风” |
[10:09] | In my experience, nothing is impenetrable. | 凭我的经验 没有什么是密不透风的 |
[10:11] | That may well be, | 或许吧 |
[10:12] | but Mr. Stark has never been able | 不过斯塔克先生从未能 |
[10:14] | to get anyone inside this particular location. | 让人成功进入过那里 |
[10:16] | The elevator requires a special key… | 电梯需要一把特殊的钥匙才能启动 |
[10:19] | One that’s impossible to duplicate. | 那把钥匙无法复制 |
[10:21] | We don’t need a key. We’ll blow the hinges off the door. | 我们不用钥匙 把门炸了就行了 |
[10:23] | Which would trigger the explosives set inside them | 那会引爆门内的炸药 |
[10:25] | and kill us all. | 把我们也害死 |
[10:25] | We’ll drill into the lock. | 那我们就在门锁上打孔 |
[10:26] | Which would pierce the acid core, | 那会刺穿酸液内核 |
[10:28] | spraying into the elevator, and kill us all. | 酸液会喷入电梯 还是会害死我们 |
[10:29] | We’ll dig a hole… | 那在地上挖个洞 |
[10:30] | Which would trip the 3,000-volt mechanism underground | 会触到3000伏特的地下电装置 |
[10:33] | – and kill us all. – And kill us all. | -并把我们害死 -并把我们害死 |
[10:37] | So, a key, you say? | 你是说有把钥匙是吗 |
[10:40] | We cannot steal atomic bombs. | 我们不能去偷原子弹 |
[10:42] | It’s not stealing if your company made them, dear. | 如果是你的公司制造的就不算偷 亲爱的 |
[10:44] | Well, tell that to Hugh Jones. | 这话你去跟休·琼斯说吧 |
[10:46] | If the council found out, I… | 要是理事会发现了 我可就… |
[10:47] | If we obtain more Zero Matter, Cal, | 如果我们能弄到更多的零物质 卡尔 |
[10:50] | then the council answers to us. | 理事会就得听我们的了 |
[10:52] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[10:55] | People thought Galileo was insane. | 人们还曾经以为伽利略疯了 |
[10:58] | This plan will work, Cal. | 这个计划会成功的 卡尔 |
[11:01] | It will work. | 会成功的 |
[11:02] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[11:04] | You have seen what I can do with just a small amount of Zero Matter. | 你见识过小量零物质赋予我的能力 |
[11:09] | I mean, can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[11:10] | Just imagine what we could accomplish | 如果我们有能力让世界 |
[11:12] | if we had the power to bend the world to our will. | 屈从于我们的意愿 会有怎样的成就 |
[11:16] | No more war, no more fear, | 再也没有战争 没有恐惧 |
[11:19] | and you… you… you would finally get | 而你也终于能得到 |
[11:23] | the recognition and the respect that you deserve. | 你应得的认可与尊重 |
[11:32] | How do you, uh, | 你觉得 |
[11:34] | see us accomplishing this, hmm? | 我们要如何做到呢 |
[11:41] | I think it’s time we lean on my connections. | 我想我们该依靠我的关系了 |
[11:49] | I wake up. I’m searching my pockets. | 我一醒来 就翻我的口袋 |
[11:51] | It’s gone. | 东西没了 |
[11:52] | The ring is completely gone. | 戒指真的不见了 |
[11:54] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到了 |
[11:55] | What’s all this, then? | 你们在说什么 |
[11:57] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[11:58] | Chief finally asked his girl to marry him. | 局长终于求婚了 |
[12:01] | Poor Violet. | 可怜的维奥莱特 |
[12:02] | Doesn’t realize she could do better, huh? | 不知道自己可以找个更好的男人 |
[12:04] | Congratulations, Daniel. Violet’s a lucky woman. | 恭喜你 丹尼尔 维奥莱特真幸运 |
[12:07] | Thank you. That means a lot. | 谢谢你 你的祝福很重要 |
[12:10] | Can I speak to you a moment? | 我能和你说两句话吗 |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:15] | Thompson called, poking around for you again. | 汤普森打来电话 又在打探你的消息 |
[12:18] | How many vacation days you got left? | 你的假期还剩几天 |
[12:20] | Plenty. I haven’t had a day off since Pearl Harbor. | 多着呢 珍珠港事件之后我一天都没休息过 |
[12:22] | How is your Disguise Department shaping up? | 你的伪装部发展得如何了 |
[12:25] | For you? Low on evening gowns. Why? | 给你用吗 晚礼服不多了 怎么了 |
[12:28] | I need to sneak into Hugh Jones’ office. | 我要溜进休·琼斯的办公室 |
[12:30] | At Roxxon? Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 罗克森公司吗 你确定这么做好吗 |
[12:33] | Didn’t you meet him last year in New York? | 你去年不是在纽约见过他吗 |
[12:34] | I’m sure he doesn’t pay that much attention | 我相信他不会那么在意 |
[12:36] | to every woman he meets. | 他见过的每一个女人 |
[12:38] | He’d remember you, Peg. | 他不会忘记你的 小佩 |
[12:40] | The guys at the lab have something new. | 实验室的人有新发明 |
[12:42] | If it works, you wouldn’t have to rely on just a disguise. | 如果成功了 你就不必单纯依靠伪装 |
[12:45] | Thanks. We’ll need this. | 谢谢 我们需要用到这个 |
[12:46] | What for? | 用来做什么 |
[12:48] | Greasing the wheel. | 疏通疏通 |
[12:52] | What’s the catch? | 有什么目的 |
[12:53] | No catch, Dr. Samberly. Just pie. | 没什么目的 桑伯里博士 只是个饼 |
[12:55] | We thought you’d enjoy a slice. | 我们想着你会愿意来一片 |
[12:57] | And m-maybe Agent Carter | 或许卡特特工 |
[12:59] | could borrow that thing you’re working on. | 可以借用你在研究的东西 |
[13:00] | I knew there were strings attached. | 我就知道天上不会掉馅饼 |
[13:03] | We call it the Memory Inhibitor. | 我们称之为记忆抑制器 |
[13:05] | You place it like so. | 这样放置 |
[13:08] | No. | 不 |
[13:09] | Well, you put it to the subject’s temples. | 放在对方的太阳穴上 |
[13:10] | It disrupts the pathway of the prefrontal lobes. | 就能干扰额前叶的通路 |
[13:12] | It makes them forget the last two minutes. | 能使人忘记前两分钟的事 |
[13:14] | Amazing. And it works? | 很奇妙 有用吗 |
[13:15] | We’ve run several tests on Jerry with positive results. | 在杰瑞身上做了几次测试 结果都很好 |
[13:19] | No, you didn’t. | 你才没有 |
[13:22] | – It’s all right, Jerry. – There is a slight risk | -没关系 杰瑞 -有很小的可能 |
[13:24] | of brain damage. | 会造成脑损伤 |
[13:29] | Oh, I can’t wait for lunch. I’ll be right down. | 我等不及吃午饭了 这就下来 |
[13:55] | What’s your name, darling? | 你叫什么 亲爱的 |
[13:57] | Hi, Mr. Hugh… | 您好 休先生 |
[13:59] | I mean, Mr. Jones. | 我是说 琼斯先生 |
[14:01] | I’m Wanda. | 我是旺达 |
[14:03] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[14:04] | I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure. | 我想没有吧 |
[14:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:07] | Because I never forget a… face. | 因为我见人…过目不忘 |
[14:10] | I think I would remember meeting a handsome… | 我肯定会记得您那么英俊的… |
[14:13] | I mean, important man like you, Mr. Jones. | 那么重要的人物 琼斯先生 |
[14:16] | Mm. I just started here. | 我才入职不久 |
[14:17] | Accounting sent me to grab a file. | 会计部派我来取文件 |
[14:19] | Accounting, eh? | 会计部吗 |
[14:21] | Those fellas are dull as dishwater. | 那些家伙无聊至极 |
[14:24] | But they certainly have an eye for talent. | 但他们用人真是有眼光 |
[14:26] | I’ll tell you what. I have to go to lunch. | 不如这样 我要去吃午饭 |
[14:29] | When I come back, I’ll send for you, | 我回来后再叫你过来 |
[14:31] | and we can crunch some numbers. | 我们一起来捣鼓数据 |
[14:34] | I look forward to it. | 好期待啊 |
[14:38] | You arrogant plonker. | 你个自以为是的蠢货 |
[14:55] | Agent. | 是特工 |
[14:57] | I remember you! | 我记得你 |
[15:00] | I’m calling security right now. | 我这就叫保安 |
[15:02] | And if SSR wants to search my office, | 如果战略科学军团想搜我办公室 |
[15:04] | you’ll need a warrant. | 得先拿到搜查令 |
[15:17] | What’s your name, darling? | 你叫什么 亲爱的 |
[15:18] | Mr. Jones, | 琼斯先生 |
[15:19] | you’re running late for your lunch. | 您的午餐要迟到了 |
[15:20] | You better hurry. | 快点去吧 |
[15:21] | Sure thing. But stay close. | 好的 但你不要走开 |
[15:23] | I think your work will need some special attention | 等我回来 可要好好看看 |
[15:26] | when I get back. | 你的工作 |
[15:41] | Agent! | 是特工 |
[15:57] | Oh, crumbs. | 天呐 |
[15:58] | He’s wearing it. | 东西在他身上 |
[16:05] | Oh, what’s your name, darling? | 你叫什么 亲爱的 |
[16:14] | I heard a rumor about redheaded women… | 我听过一种关于红发女人的说法 |
[16:25] | Did the boys from sales send you? | 是销售部的人让你来的吗 |
[16:31] | You’re saving the world. | 你是在拯救世界 |
[16:32] | You are saving the world. You are saving the world. | 你是在拯救世界 你是在拯救世界 |
[17:01] | Did you have a nice lunch? | 午餐吃得好吗 |
[17:06] | I must have. | 一定是不错 |
[17:14] | Mr. Manfredi, there’s someone to see you. | 曼弗雷迪先生 有人想见您 |
[17:32] | Hello, Joseph. | 你好 乔瑟夫 |
[17:34] | Joe, it’s a pleasure to see ya. | 乔 见到你很高兴 |
[17:34] | You got a lot of nerve coming in here with him. | 带他来见我 你好大胆 |
[17:39] | You know what I do to men who steal from me? | 你知道我怎么对付偷我东西的人吗 |
[17:46] | I’m kidding, of course. | 开玩笑的 |
[17:47] | Come on. It’s been a decade, right? | 我们得有十年没见了吧 |
[17:48] | – Yes. – Right? | -是呀 -就是 |
[17:49] | I’m happy you’re happy. Come on. Sit down. | 你开心我就开心 来坐吧 |
[17:52] | I’ll be a gentleman. I’ll stand up. | 我会很绅士的 我站起来 |
[17:53] | Sit, sit. Sit. | 坐 坐吧 |
[17:59] | Get that out of your way. | 我把那个拿开 |
[18:02] | You get my wedding gift? | 收到我送的结婚礼物了吗 |
[18:03] | I did. | 收到了 |
[18:04] | Wedgwood sauce boat… real nice. | 威基伍德的调味汁碟 很漂亮 |
[18:05] | Mm, thank you. It was lovely. | 谢谢你 东西很好 |
[18:07] | You liked it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah, well, nothing says classy like bone china. | 骨瓷是最有档次的了 |
[18:11] | I always say that. | 我一直都那么认为 |
[18:16] | So, what are we doing today? | 那么 找我有什么事吗 |
[18:20] | Well, as you know, | 正如你所知 |
[18:22] | my husband, Cal, is running for senate. | 我丈夫卡尔正在竞选参议员 |
[18:25] | And if he wins… | 如果他当选 |
[18:26] | Yeah, I know the crowd he runs with. | 我知道他们那伙人 |
[18:27] | He’s getting elected. | 他会选上的 |
[18:31] | I’m sure you’ve heard of the proposed freeway system. | 相信你已听说了高速公路网提案 |
[18:34] | Those construction contracts are gonna be worth millions, | 那些建筑合同会价值百万 |
[18:37] | and they would all be yours. | 都可以给你 |
[18:38] | And what would you need in return? | 那你要什么回报呢 |
[18:40] | Just some men. | 几个人 |
[18:42] | Some men to help me move some equipment. | 给我几个人来帮我搬器材 |
[18:45] | Now we’re talking. How many guns do you need? | 这才像话 你需要多少枪支弹药 |
[18:46] | No guns. No guns. | 不要枪 不要枪 |
[18:51] | Just some of your men | 只要你几个手下 |
[18:53] | who are good with their hands and discreet. | 要手巧并且谨慎的 |
[18:59] | Sounds like a pretty sweet deal for me. | 感觉我赚大发了 |
[19:01] | But I’m gonna require a little bit more than money. | 但我需要点钱之外的东西 |
[19:05] | You have friends at the paper, right? | 你在报行有关系 对吗 |
[19:07] | I need assurances | 我要你保证 |
[19:08] | that my name and the name of my associates | 我和我伙伴的名字 |
[19:10] | will no longer grace its front page. | 再不会上头条 |
[19:12] | I don’t know that I can guar… | 我不能保… |
[19:13] | Excuse me one moment. | 等一会儿 |
[19:15] | You, come over here. | 你 过来 |
[19:18] | Me? | 我吗 |
[19:18] | Yeah, you. | 对 就是你 |
[19:24] | She’s a beautiful lady, isn’t she? | 她很漂亮 是吗 |
[19:26] | A real knockout, right? | 很迷人 是吧 |
[19:27] | Y-yeah, boss. | 是 头 |
[19:28] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[19:29] | Kind of girl you want to take around town, | 是那种你想约去城里转转 |
[19:31] | show her a good time. | 带她好好玩玩的女人 |
[19:32] | She’s pretty, yeah. | 她很美 是的 |
[19:37] | You don’t think I can see?! | 你以为我看不到吗 |
[19:39] | She’s my guest, and you’re undressing her with your eyes?! | 她是我的客人 你居然敢那么露骨地看她 |
[19:42] | That…is not… | 那 可 不 是 |
[19:44] | how you…treat…a lady! | 对待 女士 的 态度 |
[20:06] | I’m sorry about that. He was being very inappropriate. | 我很抱歉 他太过分了 |
[20:10] | So… | 那么… |
[20:13] | …do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[20:16] | Deal. | 成交 |
[20:18] | This field serves as a runway for private planes. | 这一片是私人飞机的跑道 |
[20:22] | There’s a minimum of four guards, all heavily armed, | 至少有四名保镖 荷枪持弹 |
[20:23] | stationed within this perimeter. | 在这一带站岗 |
[20:25] | And this fence is electrified, I assume. | 围栏是带电的吧 |
[20:27] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[20:28] | Once we’re inside the building, | 等我们进了大楼 |
[20:29] | we’ll need to find the freight elevator | 就得找到货梯 |
[20:30] | and use the key to access the lower levels, | 然后用钥匙下到底层 |
[20:32] | where Roxxon stores its highly classified items. | 罗克森把最机密的东西都放在那里 |
[20:34] | So you’re saying once we get past the guards | 你是说 等我们通过了守卫 |
[20:36] | and the electrified fence, | 和带电围栏之后 |
[20:37] | all we have to worry about is diffusing the atomic bombs? | 我们只需要考虑怎样拆原子弹 |
[20:39] | Actually, I don’t think you’ll need to worry on that front. | 事实上 我认为这一点你不需要担心 |
[20:41] | Chief Sousa has the steadiest hands I’ve seen. | 苏萨局长的手是我见过最稳的 |
[20:43] | Well, since mine, of course. | 当然没我稳 |
[20:45] | Former reconnaissance scout. | 当过侦察兵 |
[20:47] | Let’s just say this won’t be my first time diffusing a bomb. | 这不是我第一次拆弹了 |
[20:51] | These aren’t just bombs. | 这些不是普通炸弹 |
[20:52] | One mishandled uranium rod could trigger an explosion | 如果铀棒处理不当会导致爆炸 |
[20:55] | that would decimate the entire city. | 进而毁灭整个城市 |
[20:58] | Sounds like a bomb to me. | 听上去就是颗炸弹 |
[21:01] | You just destroyed all of Los Angeles. | 你刚刚毁了整个洛杉矶 |
[21:05] | And this is all the intelligence that we have? | 这些是我们所有的情报吗 |
[21:06] | Nothing from the inside? | 没有内部信息 |
[21:08] | I’m afraid Mr. Stark’s men have never been able to gain access. | 恐怕斯塔克先生的人从未能进去过 |
[21:11] | We’ll be going in blind. | 我们得在不知情的情况下进去 |
[21:12] | And unarmed, | 而且赤手空拳 |
[21:13] | given the volatile nature of the materials inside. | 鉴于里面的东西太不稳定 |
[21:15] | And severely outmanned. I don’t like this. | 而且人手严重不足 我不喜欢这状况 |
[21:18] | Are we sure the SSR isn’t an option? | 确定不能让战略科学军团帮忙吗 |
[21:20] | The council has their hands in everything. | 理事会势力遮天 |
[21:21] | There’s no one we could trust 100%. | 没有我们能完全信任的人 |
[21:24] | Actually… That isn’t entirely true. | 实际上 这话不完全正确 |
[21:33] | Rose? | 罗丝 |
[21:34] | She’s someone we can trust. | 我们可以信任她 |
[21:37] | Peggy, this is crazy. | 佩吉 这太疯狂了 |
[21:38] | We… we can’t take Rose. | 我们不能带罗丝去 |
[21:40] | She’s… she’s… | 她… |
[21:41] | She’s passed the same training as the men upstairs, | 她通过了和楼上那些男人一样的训练 |
[21:43] | and she protects all of you. | 而且她在保护你们所有人 |
[21:44] | This isn’t about training. | 不是训练的问题 |
[21:45] | It’s about field experience, and she has none. | 而是外勤经验 她没有任何经验 |
[21:47] | I can’t focus on the mission | 如果我要担心罗丝的安全 |
[21:48] | if I’m worried about protecting Rose. | 就没法专注于任务 |
[21:49] | It’s funny… I’m seeing Daniel Sousa, | 真有趣 我看到的是丹尼尔·苏萨 |
[21:51] | but I’m hearing Jack Thompson. | 我听到的却是杰克·汤普森 |
[21:54] | She’s smart, she’s resourceful, | 她聪明 足智多谋 |
[21:56] | and I trust her with my life. | 我敢把命交给她 |
[21:57] | I’m just worried she’s gonna get hurt. | 我只是担心她会受到伤害 |
[22:00] | You… | 你 |
[22:13] | I can’t believe the chief is letting me come on a mission. | 我简直不敢相信局长让我参与任务 |
[22:15] | Well, he knows talent when he sees it. | 他善于发现人才 |
[22:17] | How about this? An enhanced motion detector. | 这个怎么样 增强的运动探测器 |
[22:19] | Gives you accurate readings from up to 50 feet away. | 能够检测到最远五十英尺内的动态 |
[22:22] | If anybody tries to sneak up on you, this will tell us. | 如果有人想偷袭你 这个会提醒你 |
[22:24] | Do you know how it works? | 你知道怎么用吗 |
[22:26] | I think I can figure it out. | 我应该能搞明白 |
[22:28] | What are you doing in here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[22:31] | I brought you back your memory inhibitor. | 我来还记忆抑制器了 |
[22:34] | Thank you so much for letting me use it. | 非常感谢你把它借给我 |
[22:36] | How’d it work? | 效果如何 |
[22:37] | I forget. | 我忘了 |
[22:39] | I don’t like people in my lab. | 我不喜欢别人进我实验室 |
[22:41] | I don’t like people touching my stuff. | 也不喜欢别人碰我的实验设备 |
[22:43] | This isn’t a candy store, you know? | 这里不是糖果店 知道吗 |
[22:46] | Just ’cause you brought me pie | 你们送我馅饼吃 |
[22:47] | doesn’t make you entitled to rifle through my work. | 不代表就能乱动我的东西 |
[22:52] | Did you like my pie? | 你喜欢我做的馅饼吗 |
[22:54] | That pie was you? | 那馅饼是你做的 |
[22:55] | Your pie was in me? | 我吃了你的馅饼 |
[22:58] | I like pie. | 我喜欢吃馅饼 |
[23:00] | Pie is…good. | 馅饼很美味 |
[23:01] | Dr. Samberly, we have a very important mission ahead of us. | 桑伯里博士 我们还有很重要的任务要做 |
[23:04] | We need all the help we can get. | 我们需要各种支援 |
[23:06] | What he’s trying to say, Aloysius, | 他的意思是 阿洛伊修斯 |
[23:07] | is, uh, we need your equipment. | 我们需要你的发明 |
[23:13] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[23:16] | Uh, y-you got any instruction manuals for these things? | 这些东西有使用说明书吗 |
[23:18] | No. These are mostly just prototypes. | 没有 这些大都是原型机 |
[23:21] | Haven’t been put through trials yet. | 还没进行过测试 |
[23:22] | Can you show us how they work? | 那你能演示一下怎么用吗 |
[23:23] | Sure. Got six hours? | 好啊 有六小时吗 |
[23:25] | I was thinking more of a crash course. | 我其实是想速成一下呢 |
[23:27] | This is ridiculous. I’m going with you. | 那不可能 我得跟你们一起去 |
[23:29] | – I don’t think that’s a good idea. – So sweet, | -我不赞成 -你太好了 |
[23:30] | – but… – No. Terrible idea. | -但… -不行 这主意太糟了 |
[23:32] | After the war, I had 11 job offers. | 战争结束后 我得到了11份工作邀约 |
[23:35] | 11. | 11份呢 |
[23:36] | I went with the SSR | 我最终选择了战略科学军团 |
[23:37] | because I was told I had an opportunity | 是因为你们说 我有机会 |
[23:39] | to use my expertise in field operations. | 将专长投入外勤行动 |
[23:41] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[23:42] | You did, Chief Sousa. Don’t you remember? | 是你 苏萨局长 不记得了吗 |
[23:47] | That hurts me… right here. | 我的心好痛 就是这儿 |
[23:49] | Listen, I interviewed a lot of prospects. | 我面试过很多人 |
[23:51] | But you picked me. | 但你选择了我 |
[23:53] | And I picked you because I thought | 我也选择了你 因为我本以为 |
[23:54] | I’d be doing more than tinkering around this lab | 我的工作不止是看着其他特工去执行任务 |
[23:57] | while other agents went off on missions. | 而我则待在实验室里捣鼓东西 |
[23:59] | Fine. You’re on the team. | 好吧 加你一个 |
[24:01] | What else you got? | 你还有其他发明吗 |
[24:03] | Let me go pack up my bag of toys. | 我这就去把我的发明都带上 |
[24:08] | How can you be sure | 你怎么能确定 |
[24:09] | he’s not in the council’s pocket, as well? | 他不会也是理事会的人 |
[24:11] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[24:13] | Everybody hates Samberly. | 没人喜欢桑伯里 |
[24:49] | Where did you park? | 你把车停哪了 |
[24:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:52] | I had to park around the corner… street cleaning. | 刚刚街道清洁 我停在拐角了 |
[24:53] | Back in a jiffy. | 就回来 |
[25:11] | This is a bad plan. | 这计划不好 |
[25:13] | It’s a horrible plan. | 这计划糟透了 |
[25:13] | It’s a solid plan. | 这计划没问题 |
[25:18] | You need to get back in your truck and leave. | 你们得回车上 离开这儿 |
[25:20] | I’m so sorry to bother you, | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[25:23] | but my husband and I are lost. | 我和我丈夫迷路了 |
[25:26] | Husband? | 丈夫 |
[25:29] | Yes. That’s us. | 是啊 我们是的 |
[25:31] | Married. | 结婚了 |
[25:32] | Very much in love… with each other. | 我们彼此…非常相爱 |
[25:34] | You need to leave. Now. | 你们得马上离开 |
[25:36] | – They’re going to die. – We’re going to die. | -他们会没命的 -我们会没命的 |
[25:38] | They’re going to be fine. | 他们会没事的 |
[25:40] | If you could just point us back to the main road… | 麻烦给我们指下主路在哪个方向 |
[25:41] | This is a restricted area. | 这里是禁区 |
[25:44] | Leave. | 快走 |
[25:45] | Whatever happened to “please”? | “请”被你吞了吗 |
[25:47] | There’s no reason to be rude to my wife. | 你何必对我妻子那么粗鲁 |
[25:50] | “My wife”… | “我妻子” |
[25:52] | I will never get tired of saying that. | 这几个字我永远说不烦 |
[25:54] | Honey, uh, maybe we should go already. | 亲爱的 或许我们该走了 |
[25:58] | Uh, fine. | 好吧 |
[26:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[26:23] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[26:25] | Well, I never doubted it for a moment. | 我从来就没怀疑过 |
[26:30] | Interesting choice of shoes. | 鞋子值得注意 |
[26:33] | Venetian leather… top notch. | 威尼斯皮革 最好的货 |
[26:35] | Rolex… not something you could afford | 劳力士 干保安可 |
[26:36] | on a security guard’s salary. | 买不起这种东西 |
[26:38] | Or a scientist’s. | 科学家也是 |
[26:39] | We’ve got the side door open. | 我们打开了侧门 |
[26:41] | Come meet us when you’re ready. | 完事了就来见我们 |
[26:42] | Be right there. Let’s keep moving. | 就去 我们走 |
[26:52] | Keep your eyes and ears open. | 眼睛睁大 耳朵竖好 |
[26:53] | There’s no telling what we’ll find down here. | 很难说我们会在下面遇到什么 |
[27:01] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[27:02] | it seems Miss Frost may have already arrived. | 看来弗罗斯特女士已经先到一步了 |
[27:04] | Let’s stick to the plan. | 我们还是按原计划走 |
[27:14] | Look at this place. This is gonna take forever. | 看看这里 要找一辈子了 |
[27:17] | Maybe not. Over here. | 或许不用 这边走 |
[27:25] | Quite the setup. | 电箱不少啊 |
[27:27] | Help me with this. | 帮帮我 |
[27:35] | What are those lights for? | 那些灯是干什么的 |
[27:36] | Security system. | 安保系统 |
[27:37] | Looks like it controls the locks on the doors. | 看来是可以控制门锁的 |
[27:39] | – Dr. Samberly… – I know. | -桑伯里博士 -我知道 |
[27:41] | I think I can… | 我觉得我可以… |
[27:42] | There. Doors are unlocked. | 好了 门都开了 |
[27:44] | But that means they’re open for Whitney Frost, too. | 但这样惠特妮·弗罗斯特也进得去了 |
[27:47] | There. Look at that. | 看 看那里 |
[27:50] | Are they double-thick walls? | 那是加厚墙吗 |
[27:52] | It looks like a room with extra-special security. | 看来这个房间有额外的安保措施 |
[27:54] | That’s where we’re going, then. | 那我们就去那儿吧 |
[27:56] | Where are my bombs? | 我的炸弹呢 |
[27:57] | Whitney, I don’t work here. | 惠特妮 我并不在这儿工作 |
[27:59] | – But you’re sure they’re here? – Yes. | -但你确定炸弹在这儿 -是的 |
[28:01] | Spread out. Search every room. | 分头找 每间屋都搜一下 |
[28:06] | This way. | 这边 |
[28:09] | Hold on. We’ve got movement. | 等等 有动静 |
[28:11] | I’m picking up a signal in the next hallway over. | 我能检测到下一个走廊里有信号 |
[28:14] | Whitney’s men. | 是惠特妮的人 |
[28:15] | I got this. You guys keep going. | 我来吧 你们继续找 |
[28:17] | No. R-rose. | 不 罗丝 |
[28:32] | Howdy, cowboy. | 好啊 牛仔 |
[28:37] | I’ve seen bigger. | 我见过更大的 |
[28:54] | We’ve got them. | 找到了 |
[28:55] | Picking up someone headed towards us around the bend. | 拐弯处有人冲我们来了 |
[28:59] | – Do you think you can lock it? – Maybe. | -你能锁住他们吗 -或许吧 |
[29:03] | O…Kay. | 好吧 |
[29:06] | Take this one step at a time. | 一步步来 |
[29:08] | Blue and yellow. | 蓝色 黄色 |
[29:10] | Any day now, doctor. | 快点吧 博士 |
[29:12] | Almost…There! | 就好…好了 |
[29:18] | No! No, no, no! No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不不不 |
[29:21] | – Dr. Samberly, fix it. – I-I’m trying. | -桑伯里博士 快想办法 -我在弄了 |
[29:23] | Uh, there must be a-a wire crossed somewhere. | 肯定是哪里的电线错位了 |
[29:26] | Their system’s remarkably complex. | 他们的系统好复杂 |
[29:28] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[29:29] | Talk Mr. Jarvis through the procedure. | 你来口述指导贾维斯先生 |
[29:31] | I’ll take care of our company. | 我去解决他们 |
[29:32] | What? | 什么 |
[29:33] | Where is she… where’s she going? | 她要去哪 |
[29:36] | What… what did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[29:38] | Is the door opening soon? | 门就快开了吗 |
[29:43] | Jarvis, listen to me. Take a deep breath. | 贾维斯 听我说 深呼吸 |
[29:48] | You calm? | 平静下来了吗 |
[29:50] | Now, you’re gonna have to remove the bomb from the crate. | 你去把炸弹从木箱里搬出来 |
[29:54] | – Remove the bomb from the crate. – Yes. | -把炸弹从木箱里搬出来 -对 |
[29:59] | Remove the bomb from the crate. | 把炸弹从木箱里搬出来 |
[30:17] | Good job, Jarvis. Just one more screw left. | 好样的 贾维斯 就剩一个螺丝了 |
[30:22] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:23] | Screws can’t hurt you. | 螺丝伤不了你 |
[30:24] | The dangerous stuff is inside. | 危险的东西在里面呢 |
[30:28] | I did actually know that. | 这我是知道的 |
[30:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:37] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[30:38] | I feel sick. | 我不舒服 |
[30:40] | Stay focused. | 集中精神 |
[30:42] | Just put on the gloves… | 戴上手套 |
[30:45] | Grab the tongs… | 拿上钳子 |
[30:47] | just like taking a soufflé out of the oven. | 这就像把蛋奶酥从烤箱里拿出来 |
[30:52] | Probably. | 或许吧 |
[30:53] | No way that’s good. | 这绝不是好事 |
[30:54] | – How’s it going, Dr. Samberly? – Not well. | -怎么样了 桑伯里博士 -不怎么样 |
[30:57] | I finally get a chance to get out in the field, | 我总算有机会出外勤了 |
[30:58] | and look at me. | 瞧我这样 |
[30:59] | My father was right. I will never amount… | 我父亲是对的 我绝不可能 |
[31:02] | Dr. Samberly, you have got to calm down. | 桑伯里博士 你得平静下来 |
[31:06] | Rose? | 罗丝 |
[31:08] | You are the smartest person in this building. | 你是这楼里最聪明的人 |
[31:10] | You got this. | 你行的 |
[31:12] | Yes, I… yes. | 是的 我…是的 |
[31:16] | Give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[31:20] | There. | 好了 |
[31:22] | Maybe another try? | 再试一下吧 |
[31:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:26] | And, Rose, after all this is finished, | 罗丝 等这事结束了 |
[31:29] | – I think you and I… – Yeah, just open the door. | -我们是不是… -嗯 赶紧开门吧 |
[31:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:38] | Now, I know it’s heavy, but don’t let it tip. | 我知道那东西很重 但千万别打翻了 |
[31:42] | Very carefully place it in the case. | 小心放进箱子里 |
[31:54] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[31:56] | You can do that later. | 那个待会儿再说 |
[31:57] | There’s still another rod to get. | 还有一根呢 |
[32:00] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[32:01] | Doctor, how’s the door coming? | 博士 门怎么样了 |
[32:02] | Hey, uh, how’s the not blowing us up coming? | 不把我们炸飞怎么样了 |
[32:07] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[32:12] | You idiot, I am not leaving without them. | 你个白痴 不找到炸弹我不会走的 |
[32:15] | – Would you stop calling me an idiot? – I’m going after Whitney. | -你别喊我白痴了好不好 -我要去找惠特妮 |
[32:18] | You got eyes on her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[32:19] | Just get those bombs out of here. | 赶紧把炸弹拿走就好 |
[32:22] | – I told you… – I told you they… | -我说了… -就在这里 |
[32:22] | – You said they were! – I don’t know where. | -你说是在这儿的 -但不知道是在哪 |
[32:24] | All night long, you’ve been doing this. | 你已经找了一晚上了 |
[32:26] | It’s time for us to get in the car and go home. | 我们该上车回家了 |
[32:28] | We are not going home, Cal! This is why we’re here! | 我们才不要回家 卡尔 我们就是为此而来的 |
[32:30] | – Where’s Peggy? – In pursuit. | -佩吉呢 -去追敌了 |
[32:32] | You want me to back her up? | 要我去支援她吗 |
[32:33] | No. The bombs are our priority. | 不 炸弹是我们的首要任务 |
[32:35] | Once Dr. Samberly gets this door open, | 等桑伯里博士打开了门 |
[32:36] | we need to get Jarvis and the uranium out of here. | 我们就得马上带贾维斯和铀棒走 |
[32:42] | This is insane. | 这简直是疯了 |
[32:44] | We’re gonna get caught, or worse… killed. | 我们会被发现 或者更糟 被杀的 |
[32:46] | I need them, Calvin. | 我需要炸弹 卡尔文 |
[32:48] | You’re not getting them. | 你休想得到了 |
[32:51] | Oh, you. | 你啊 |
[32:54] | You’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[32:55] | I-I-I think there’s been a terrible misunder… | 我觉得这里面是有天大的误会 |
[32:57] | Shut up, Calvin. | 闭嘴 卡尔文 |
[32:58] | Miss Frost, you’ve been exposed to a substance | 弗罗斯特女士 我认为你接触了 |
[33:00] | that I believe is altering your physiology. | 一种正在改变你生理机能的物质 |
[33:01] | Don’t talk about something that you don’t understand. | 别随便谈论你不理解的东西 |
[33:04] | The SSR can help. | 战略科学军团可以帮你 |
[33:05] | We can fix you if you let us. | 如果你愿意 我们可以治好你 |
[33:07] | You think you can help her? | 你觉得你能帮她 |
[33:08] | Fix me? | 治好我 |
[33:10] | Why would I want to be fixed? | 我为什么需要治疗 |
[33:12] | I’ve never felt more powerful in my entire life. | 我这辈子从没觉得这么强大过 |
[33:21] | I thought that would hurt more. | 我以为你下手会更重呢 |
[33:24] | Got it. | 好了 |
[33:29] | Great work. | 干得好 |
[33:31] | For the record… | 我要说一句 |
[33:34] | …that was nothing like baking a soufflé. | 那跟烤蛋奶酥完全不像 |
[33:38] | Get them and the uranium to the truck. | 带他们和铀棒上车 |
[33:39] | If I’m not back with Peggy in 10 minutes, leave without us. | 如果10分钟后我和佩吉还不出来就自己先走 |
[33:42] | Yes, chief. | 是 局长 |
[33:43] | Come on. | 走 |
[33:48] | We got the rods. | 我们拿到铀棒了 |
[33:50] | You interfering… | 你给我捣乱 |
[33:52] | Last chance, Miss Frost. | 最后的机会了 弗罗斯特女士 |
[33:53] | Same to you, Agent Carter. | 你也是 卡特特工 |
[34:22] | Oh, I’m sorry, Agent Carter. | 抱歉 卡特特工 |
[34:25] | Not everyone’s cut out for Hollywood. | 不是每个人都在好莱坞混得开 |
[34:31] | Peggy! | 佩吉 |
[34:43] | We have to go. Now. | 我们得走了 快 |
[34:46] | Peggy! | 佩吉 |
[34:48] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 天啊 天呐 |
[34:51] | Peggy, stay calm. Stay calm. | 佩吉 冷静 冷静 |
[34:53] | Just…stay with me. | 别睡过去 |
[35:01] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[35:02] | – She fell. – Over there. | -她摔了下来 -去那边 |
[35:04] | She needs to go to a hospital. | 她得去医院 |
[35:05] | No! No hospital! | 不 不能去医院 |
[35:06] | It’s okay, Peg. No hospitals. I promise. | 没事 小佩 不去医院 我保证 |
[35:10] | A hospital would be extremely unsafe. | 医院会很不安全的 |
[35:12] | There are very powerful people after her. | 有很有势力的人在追杀她 |
[35:17] | Peggy, stay calm. | 佩吉 保持冷静 |
[35:24] | Okay, this… this is what I need. | 好了 我需要这些东西 |
[35:25] | Daniel, grab some linens from the cupboard. | 丹尼尔 去橱柜里拿些床单来 |
[35:27] | We need to pack the wound. Um, mister, um… | 我们得收拾伤口 你是… |
[35:29] | Edwin Jarvis, miss, at your service. | 埃德温·贾维斯 小姐 愿为您效劳 |
[35:30] | Mr. Jarvis, I need you to boil some water. | 贾维斯先生 你去烧水 |
[35:32] | Very good. Absolutely. | 好的 没问题 |
[35:37] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[35:40] | Daniel, I need linens. | 丹尼尔 我需要床单 |
[35:41] | Go to the cupboard, and grab the old sheets. | 去橱柜把老床单拿来 |
[35:42] | Right. Sorry. | 嗯 抱歉 |
[35:45] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[35:48] | Heart rate is up. | 心率加速 |
[35:54] | Bleeding appears to be under control. | 流血似乎已经得到控制 |
[35:56] | This would really be better if you went to a hospital. | 如果你去医院真的会更好 |
[35:58] | No! No. | 不行 不行 |
[35:59] | Then, deep breaths, Peggy… | 那就深呼吸 佩吉 |
[36:01] | ’cause this is gonna hurt. | 这要疼的 |
[36:09] | We’ll need to get more uranium. | 我们需要再找些铀来 |
[36:12] | You just need to call Hugh Jones and explain the situation. | 你给休·琼斯打个电话 解释一下情况 |
[36:15] | Explain the situation? | 解释情况 |
[36:17] | Yes. Hugh is a good sport, Cal. | 是的 休人不错 卡尔 |
[36:19] | Just convince him | 说服他就好 |
[36:20] | – that we need to run the zero-matter test again. – No, no, no! | -告诉他我们得再做一次零物质测试 -不行 |
[36:22] | Whitney! | 惠特妮 |
[36:25] | I will not go to Hugh Jones. | 我不会去找休·琼斯 |
[36:27] | I will not ask another favor. | 我不会再求人帮忙 |
[36:29] | I will not put myself in another ridiculous position | 我不会再让自己陷入荒唐的境况 |
[36:32] | where I may die. | 以身犯险 |
[36:35] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静下来 |
[36:38] | You are overreacting, dear. | 你反应过度了 亲爱的 |
[36:40] | What? | 什么 |
[36:42] | Because of you, | 就因为你 |
[36:44] | I am now indebted to a lord of the criminal underworld | 我现在欠一个黑社会头头的人情 |
[36:47] | and at the mercy of the council. | 还得向理事会求饶 |
[36:49] | And the council does not trade in mercy. | 理事会从不轻饶任何人 |
[36:52] | If we had gotten the bombs, then… | 如果我们拿到了炸弹 那就… |
[36:53] | Oh, if we succeeded, that would’ve been one thing, | 如果成功了 那还行 |
[36:55] | but this was a disaster, Whitney, | 但我们彻头彻尾地失败了 惠特妮 |
[36:59] | and I’m not helping you anymore. | 我不要再帮你了 |
[37:01] | You need to stop. You’re out of control. | 你得停手了 你失控了 |
[37:07] | You’ll watch your tone. | 给我小心你的口气 |
[37:30] | Yeah, she’s gonna be okay. | 嗯 她会没事的 |
[37:33] | Thanks, Rose. | 谢谢你 罗丝 |
[37:36] | Rose and Dr. Samberly | 罗丝和桑伯里博士 |
[37:37] | just finished securing the uranium rods. | 刚刚把铀棒安置好 |
[37:39] | That’s a plus at least. | 这算是个好消息 |
[37:43] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[37:48] | You really scared me there. | 你刚刚真吓坏我了 |
[37:51] | Please do not do that again. | 别再那样了 |
[37:53] | Get impaled? | 被刺穿吗 |
[37:54] | Yes, chief. | 是 局长 |
[38:00] | You’re bleeding’s already under control. | 你的流血已经止住了 |
[38:03] | The rebar missed everything vital. | 钢筋没有刺到任何重要器官 |
[38:05] | You’ll need to rest, which means no more… | 你得休息 所以不能再… |
[38:08] | Well, doing whatever the hell you were doing. | 做你之前做的不管是什么事 |
[38:10] | You just need to be boring for a while. | 你得无聊一阵了 |
[38:13] | Ah, good. You’re awake. | 很好 您醒了 |
[38:15] | I pulled the car around. | 我把车调过来了 |
[38:17] | She really shouldn’t be moving around all that much. | 她真的不该到处乱动 |
[38:19] | It might be better if you stay with me for a few days, Peggy. | 你留在我这儿几天或许更好 佩吉 |
[38:22] | – Oh, I couldn’t possibly ask any more of you. – Here we go. | -我不能再麻烦你了 -走吧 |
[38:24] | Thank you, Violet. Truly. | 谢谢你 维奥莱特 真的 |
[38:25] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[38:30] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[38:33] | You were amazing tonight. | 你今晚好棒 |
[38:34] | You didn’t tell me. | 你没告诉我 |
[38:38] | Tell you what? About the mission? | 告诉你什么 任务的事吗 |
[38:39] | You… you know I can’t tell you about the… | 你知道我不能跟你说 |
[38:41] | No, I’m not talking about the mission. | 不 我不是指任务 |
[38:45] | You said you moved here because you wanted a fresh start, | 你说你搬来这边是想重新开始 |
[38:47] | but that’s not the whole truth, is it? | 但那不是全部 对吗 |
[38:49] | Of course it is. | 当然是了 |
[38:50] | You were running away. | 你是在逃避 |
[38:54] | No. No, I wasn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[38:55] | God, you were running away from Peggy. | 天呐 你是在逃避佩吉 |
[39:01] | Okay, Violet… | 好吧 维奥莱特 |
[39:03] | It’s not what you think it is. | 不是你想的那样 |
[39:05] | Well, I think you’re in love with her. | 我想 你爱着她 |
[39:09] | Aren’t you, Daniel? | 是不是 丹尼尔 |
[39:31] | Get the council together. | 把理事会召集起来 |
[39:33] | I want to call an emergency meeting. | 我要求召开紧急会议 |
[39:36] | I don’t care about procedure. | 我不在乎什么规程 |
[39:39] | They’re gonna want to hear this. | 他们会想听我要说的话 |
[39:48] | Oh, please, Mr. Jarvis, I’m fine. | 行了 贾维斯先生 我没事 |
[39:52] | I’m not going to be able to breathe | 给我盖这么多毯子 |
[39:53] | with all these blankets on me as it is. | 我要没法呼吸了 |
[39:56] | I didn’t think of that. | 这我没考虑到 |
[39:58] | I just need to sleep. So do you, might I add. | 我只是想睡一觉 你也需要睡觉了 |
[40:01] | You did disarm an atomic bomb today. | 你今天可是拆了一颗原子弹 |
[40:04] | Two… | 两颗 |
[40:06] | Two atomic bombs. | 是两颗原子弹 |
[40:08] | Well, I think you’ve earned your bedtime. | 我觉得你有资格睡觉了 |
[40:11] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[40:12] | But finish your tea and get some rest. | 把茶喝完 然后好好休息 |
[40:15] | Butler’s orders. | 听管家的 |
[40:21] | You know, these adventures | 这些冒险 |
[40:24] | there’re only enjoyable if you return from them, Miss Carter. | 只有您活着回来才算是愉快的经历 卡特小姐 |
[40:29] | I heartly concur, Mr. Javis. | 这我完全同意 贾维斯先生 |
[40:36] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[40:38] | Not compared to the pain that I felt | 跟她碰我时的疼相比 |
[40:40] | when she touched me. | 不算什么 |
[40:44] | The place where Zero Matter comes from | 零物质来自的地方 |
[40:47] | is dark, painful. | 黑暗 痛苦 |
[40:50] | It’s not a place you’d want to be. | 你不会想去那儿的 |
[40:52] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[40:54] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[40:57] | It’s a conversation for another night. | 那个我们改日再说吧 |
[41:00] | Maybe for now we could just, listen to some music or something. | 或许现在我们就听听音乐什么的 |
[41:03] | You know, rest. | 休息一下 |
[41:06] | Butler’s orders. | 得听管家的 |
[41:15] | It’s your song. | 是你最喜欢的歌 |
[41:17] | I Wanna be Loved. | 《我想得到爱》 |
[41:20] | Don’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[41:26] | Peggy, I… | 佩吉 我… |
[41:28] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[41:31] | Jason, what’s happening? | 杰森 怎么回事 |
[41:33] | – I don’t know… – Jason! | -我不知道… -杰森 |
[41:35] | Jason. | 杰森 |