| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:09] | The Arena Club? | 竞技俱乐部 |
| [00:10] | What the hell have you gotten yourself into, Peg? | 你到底掺和到什么事里了 小佩 |
| [00:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [00:12] | But at least I know where to start looking. | 但至少我知道该从哪开始查了 |
| [00:13] | I want to plant listening devices in the club | 我想在俱乐部里装窃听器 |
| [00:15] | and let them incriminate themselves. | 然后让他们自证罪 |
| [00:17] | You and Peggy make a great team. | 你和佩吉真是个好组合 |
| [00:18] | I’m happy to help out Miss Carter in any way I can. | 我很乐意尽一切努力帮助卡特小姐 |
| [00:23] | – Look. Peggy… – No, don’t touch me. | -快看 佩吉 -不 别碰我 |
| [00:25] | I’ve seen this before. | 我见过这种状况 |
| [00:26] | This is a side effect of Zero Matter. | 这是零物质的副作用 |
| [00:28] | Mr. Stark’s process would make all invisible wavelengths visible. | 斯塔克先生的操作能使各种不可见光可见 |
| [00:31] | Dr. Wilkes. | 威尔克斯博士 |
| [00:32] | Why can’t I touch him? | 我怎么摸不到他 |
| [00:33] | He’s visible. He’s just not tangible. | 他是可见的 但并不是有形的 |
| [00:35] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
| [00:35] | We thought so, but apparently not. | 我们以为你死了 但看来你并没死 |
| [00:37] | Meet Agnes Cully. | 这位是艾格尼丝·卡利 |
| [00:38] | “Whitney Frost” is her stage name. | “惠特妮·弗罗斯特”是她的艺名 |
| [00:40] | America’s sweetheart is the brains behind Isodyne Energy. | 美国甜心才是艾瑟丹能源的主脑 |
| [00:43] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
| [00:53] | I will slay you, dragon, | 我要杀掉你 恶龙 |
| [00:55] | and save the princess. | 然后解救公主 |
| [01:00] | Now, fair maiden, I will cut off the dragon’s head. | 美丽的姑娘 看我砍掉恶龙的脑袋 |
| [01:07] | – Give it back. – Here it is. | -还给我 -在我这儿 |
| [01:08] | Come on. Take it. | 来拿啊 |
| [01:10] | Michael, give it to me. | 迈克尔 还给我 |
| [01:17] | Margaret Elizabeth Carter! | 玛格丽特·伊丽莎白·卡特 |
| [01:23] | You’ll be the death of me, Peggy Carter. | 你真是太不让人省心了 佩吉·卡特 |
| [01:28] | Where is my blasted handkerchief? | 我的破手绢哪去了 |
| [01:31] | Oh, go on. Have a laugh. | 就知道傻笑 |
| [01:33] | But one of these days, | 但总有一天 |
| [01:33] | you’re going to have to start behaving like a lady. | 你得拿出点淑女的样子 |
| [01:41] | Four… | 四 |
| [01:44] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [01:48] | I’m starved. | 我饿死了 |
| [01:51] | I miss food. | 我想念食物 |
| [01:53] | Oh, yes. I hadn’t thought of that. | 是啊 我都没想到这个 |
| [01:54] | – Are you hungry? – No. | -你饿吗 -不 |
| [01:56] | Well, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不饿 |
| [01:59] | I don’t have any sense of my body at all, actually. | 事实上 我感觉不到我的身体 |
| [02:01] | I’m numb. | 处于麻木状态 |
| [02:03] | It’s disconcerting. | 真让人不安 |
| [02:05] | I wish I could be of more use in helping you | 真希望我能帮上忙 |
| [02:07] | find a way to reverse your condition. | 助你恢复肉身 |
| [02:09] | Well, if spending time with you | 如果与你共处 |
| [02:10] | is the byproduct of my current state, | 是我现状的副作用 |
| [02:14] | I’d almost say it’s worth it. | 我几乎都觉得值了 |
| [02:16] | Still, it must be very… | 不过 这肯定还是… |
| [02:20] | frustrating. | 令人沮丧 |
| [02:22] | You have no idea. | 可不是嘛 |
| [02:31] | You were saying? | 你刚才想说什么 |
| [02:32] | Right. | 对了 |
| [02:34] | What we’re looking at | 我们在看的 |
| [02:36] | is a design for a fast-neutron reactor. | 是快中子反应堆设计图 |
| [02:38] | They built one like it in Los Alamos last year, | 去年洛斯阿拉莫斯就建了个这样的 |
| [02:40] | which at full power could generate 25 kilowatts. | 其最大输出功率为25千瓦 |
| [02:45] | Right. | 你挪一下 |
| [02:46] | Three years before that, Agnes Cully… | 三年前 艾格尼丝·卡利 |
| [02:49] | or, as we know her, Whitney Frost… | 或是我们所知的惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
| [02:51] | patented this reactor that can theoretically generate | 为这个反应堆申请了专利 其理论输出电量 |
| [02:54] | a thousand times more power. | 是之前那个的1000倍 |
| [02:57] | So she’s a genius. | 这么说她是个天才 |
| [02:59] | I’m a genius. | 我是个天才 |
| [03:00] | Whitney Frost… | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
| [03:03] | She defies categorization. | 她简直无法形容 |
| [03:10] | It’s open. | 门没锁 |
| [03:12] | Miss Frost? | 弗罗斯特女士 |
| [03:14] | A package has just arrived for you. | 有您的包裹 |
| [03:16] | Where would you like it? | 我放哪 |
| [03:17] | In here, Mabel. | 放这儿吧 梅布尔 |
| [03:18] | Beside the vanity is fine. | 放梳妆台旁边就好 |
| [03:23] | Thank you. That’ll be all. | 谢谢 没别的事了 |
| [03:26] | Something’s moving in here. | 这里面有东西在动 |
| [03:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [03:30] | That’ll be all. | 没别的事了 |
| [04:20] | Mr. Chadwick is inside, but no sign of Miss Frost. | 查德维克先生在里面 但没看到弗罗斯特女士 |
| [04:24] | Not a dead loss, though. | 也不算全无收获 |
| [04:25] | I did get you a button. | 我给您拿了一枚徽章 |
| [04:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [04:30] | For the purposes of blending in, Miss Carter. | 是为了方便您混进去 卡特小姐 |
| [04:33] | Whitney Frost isn’t here. She certainly isn’t at work. | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特不在这里 她也没去上班 |
| [04:35] | 导演失踪 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 电影停拍 | |
| [04:35] | No one’s seen her since her director disappeared. | 她的导演失踪后就没人再见过她 |
| [04:35] | 导演失踪 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 电影停拍 | |
| [04:37] | Well, perhaps she’s still at her home. | 也许她还在家里 |
| [04:39] | “Holed up,” as they say. | 如人所说的 “窝居躲藏” |
| [04:41] | She and her husband have gone to great lengths | 她和她丈夫费尽心机 |
| [04:43] | to hide her involvement in Zero Matter. | 隐瞒她和零物质的关系 |
| [04:44] | Perhaps exposing her is the key to exposing everything. | 也许揭露她是揭露一切的关键 |
| [04:48] | Here’s Mr. Chadwick now. | 查德维克先生出来了 |
| [04:51] | Oh, Hedy Lamarr is divorcing husband number three. | 海蒂·拉玛要与第三任丈夫离婚了 |
| [04:54] | Be still my beating heart. | 冷静啊 我狂跳的心 |
| [04:56] | Mr. Jarvis, look at that driver’s hand. | 贾维斯先生 看那个司机的手 |
| [05:00] | What a coincidence. | 真巧啊 |
| [05:01] | It’s got the same wound you inflicted on that attacker the other day. | 跟那天您伤到袭击者的部位一模一样 |
| [05:08] | The Chadwicks appear to have built | 查德维克夫妇似乎 |
| [05:09] | quite a formidable wall around themselves. | 在身边筑了一堵无形的坚墙 |
| [05:12] | Well, it’s high time we put a crack in that wall. | 那我们该在那堵墙上砸个大洞了 |
| [05:21] | Got it. Thank you, Rose. | 知道了 谢谢 罗丝 |
| [05:22] | You are a wonder. | 你真是太棒了 |
| [05:28] | The car is registered to Rufus Hunt. | 车子注册在鲁弗斯·亨特名下 |
| [05:31] | Served in the Philippines during the war. | 他曾在菲律宾服过役打过仗 |
| [05:33] | Court-martialed, dishonorably discharged | 上过军事法庭 因在黑市进行 |
| [05:35] | for black market profiteering. | 不法交易而被开除军籍 |
| [05:36] | Well, that’s a career that easily transitions to assassin, | 这种职业经历很容易改行做 |
| [05:39] | I would imagine. | 职业杀手吧 |
| [05:40] | He is currently head of security at the Arena Social Club, | 他目前是竞技社交俱乐部的安全主管 |
| [05:43] | which means he quite likely has access to all manner of secrets. | 也就是说他很可能可以接触到各种机密 |
| [05:48] | Well, given our previous encounter, | 根据之前跟他交手的情况来看 |
| [05:49] | I’m not sure we can be certain to divulge anything. | 我们恐怕不能指望他吐露什么秘密 |
| [05:51] | He nearly bested the both of us. | 他险些把我们俩都干掉 |
| [05:52] | Mm, we’ll have to be creative. | 那我们就得有点创意了 |
| [05:54] | Subdue him somehow | 想办法制服他 |
| [05:55] | without getting our own necks wrung in the process. | 别给他机会扭断我们俩的脖子 |
| [05:59] | I may have just the thing. | 我也许有办法 |
| [06:05] | I trust you’ve operated a tranquilizer rifle before. | 您以前用过麻醉枪吧 |
| [06:07] | I can’t say that I have. Why on earth have you? | 我可没有 但你为什么用过 |
| [06:09] | On occasion, wrangling Mr. Stark’s animal preserve | 偶尔 为了驯服斯塔克先生的动物 |
| [06:11] | requires a ruthless hand. | 不得不来硬的 |
| [06:13] | Not the flamingo. | 不是对那只火烈鸟吧 |
| [06:15] | The koala. | 是考拉 |
| [06:16] | Its adorable appearance belies a vile temperament. | 它可爱的外表下藏着坏脾气 |
| [06:22] | What are you feelings on committing a felony, Mr. Jarvis? | 你觉得犯重罪怎么样 贾维斯先生 |
| [06:25] | In this case… | 在这件事上 |
| [06:27] | decidedly for. | 非常赞成 |
| [06:58] | Look at this mess, Aggie. | 看看这儿乱的 小艾 |
| [07:00] | Uncle Bud’s coming by any minute now. | 巴德叔叔马上就会过来 |
| [07:02] | Mama, you’ve been complaining about the broken radio for weeks. | 妈妈 几周以来你一直在抱怨收音机坏了 |
| [07:10] | Get cleaned up, baby. | 快去梳洗 宝贝 |
| [07:12] | You remember… be sweet to Uncle Bud. | 记得对巴德叔叔热情点 |
| [07:15] | He’s not my uncle. | 他不是我叔叔 |
| [07:16] | He’s good to us. | 他对我们挺好的 |
| [07:18] | Weren’t for him, we… | 要不是他 我们… |
| [07:20] | Well, you’re lucky you have a mama takes care of you. | 有妈妈照顾你 算你幸运 |
| [07:25] | Hello, darlin’. | 你好 亲爱的 |
| [07:30] | Oh, sugar. | 宝贝 |
| [07:31] | I’ll be damned if you don’t feel as firm as you look. | 你摸上去像看起来一样紧实 |
| [07:34] | Aww, sugar, I’ve been looking forward to seeing you all day. | 宝贝 我一整天都盼着见到你 |
| [07:39] | What are you working on over there? | 你在那儿忙什么呢 |
| [07:41] | Playing with the radio? | 玩收音机吗 |
| [07:48] | You’re not careful, your face will stick like that, girl. | 要是不小心 会长成这副苦瓜脸的 小姑娘 |
| [07:51] | Can I have my pencil back, please? | 能把铅笔还给我吗 |
| [07:53] | I bet you’re real pretty when you smile. | 你笑起来肯定相当漂亮 |
| [07:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [07:58] | Why don’t you smile for your Uncle Bud? | 给巴德叔叔笑一个 |
| [08:02] | Because I’m thinking. | 我在思考呢 |
| [08:05] | Got a real strange kid here, Wilma. | 你家孩子真奇怪 威尔玛 |
| [08:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
| [08:10] | Well, why don’t you go on upstairs and get comfy, sugar? | 你快上楼放松放松吧 宝贝 |
| [08:13] | I’ll be right up. | 我就上去 |
| [08:15] | All right? | 好吗 |
| [08:19] | I told you to be sweet. | 我告诉过你 热情点 |
| [08:21] | I don’t like him, mama. | 我不喜欢他 妈妈 |
| [08:23] | You hush up. | 你安静点 |
| [08:25] | You stay out of my hair for the next couple hours. | 接下来几小时都别来烦我 |
| [08:26] | Clean up this mess. | 收拾好这堆烂摊子 |
| [08:43] | 零物质实验 第一次 | |
| [09:26] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
| [09:27] | Whitney, are you in there? | 惠特妮 你在吗 |
| [09:32] | Yes. | 进来 |
| [09:36] | What are you doing in here? | 你在干什么 |
| [09:37] | I’m just running lines. | 我在背台词 |
| [09:38] | I have a busy day. | 我今天很忙 |
| [09:39] | Assuming they find your director. | 如果他们能找到导演的话 |
| [09:41] | Paper said he hadn’t been heard from since Tuesday. | 报纸说周二后就没人见过他了 |
| [09:42] | Well, Kenneth likes to drink. | 肯尼斯喜欢喝酒 |
| [09:44] | I wouldn’t be surprised if they found him floating in a reservoir. | 就算他浮尸水库 我也不会惊讶 |
| [09:47] | Hush. Don’t say that. | 嘘 别那么说 |
| [09:49] | That’d be terrible for the campaign. | 那对竞选可太不利了 |
| [09:52] | Did you want something? | 你找我有事吗 |
| [09:54] | Oh, the photographer called. | 摄影师打电话来了 |
| [09:55] | He asked if you could wear the white dress tonight. | 他希望你今晚能穿那条白裙子 |
| [09:59] | You know, the one with the, uh… | 就是那条 |
| [10:01] | The neckline. | 领口很开的 |
| [10:03] | That was the one I was going to pick. | 我也正准备穿那件 |
| [10:06] | It’s not every day that Life magazine | 《生活》杂志请你当封面人物 |
| [10:07] | wants to put you on the cover. | 可不是每天都有的好事 |
| [10:09] | We play our cards right, and you will be | 我们要是做得好 你就能成为 |
| [10:11] | the most beautiful first lady this country’s ever seen. | 本国有史以来最美的第一夫人 |
| [10:13] | Mm, darling… | 亲爱的 |
| [10:15] | no one deserves it more than you. | 没人比你更有资格 |
| [10:20] | That’s my beautiful girl. | 这才是我的大美女 |
| [10:22] | We’ll see you at 6:00? | 6点见吗 |
| [10:24] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
| [10:25] | No. | 不会的 |
| [11:41] | Open up! This is the police! | 开门 警察 |
| [11:45] | We know you’re in there, Hunt! | 我们知道你在里面 亨特 |
| [11:47] | Come out right now with your hands up! | 马上举起手走出来 |
| [11:55] | Ma’am, please go back to your domicile | 女士 请回家去 |
| [11:57] | and shut the door! | 把门关上 |
| [12:02] | And shut the door. | 还要关上门 |
| [12:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [12:09] | That’s it, Hunt! Time’s up! | 够了 亨特 时间到 |
| [12:11] | I’m gonna come in and start squirting lead! | 我要冲进去开枪了 |
| [12:20] | Remember me, Mr. Hunt? | 还记得我吗 亨特先生 |
| [12:26] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. | 我的老天 |
| [12:27] | That’s enough to take down a rhinoceros. | 那都能放倒一头犀牛了 |
| [12:56] | Easy as pie. | 小菜一碟 |
| [13:02] | Mr. Jarvis, are you all right? | 贾维斯先生 你没事吧 |
| [13:06] | Jarvelous! | 贾维斯棒极了 |
| [13:14] | This is not my lucky day. | 今天真不走运 |
| [13:27] | Chief Sousa, what brings you here? | 苏萨局长 你怎么来了 |
| [13:29] | Thompson called. | 汤普森来电话了 |
| [13:31] | He approved your vacation days, but he’s not very happy about it. | 虽然不是很乐意 但他还是准你假了 |
| [13:33] | Thank you so much for coming to deliver the message. | 谢谢你跑来告诉我这个 |
| [13:36] | – I know you’re very busy. – That’s not all. | -我知道你很忙 -不光这事 |
| [13:37] | I dug a little deeper, got some stats on Whitney Frost. | 我调查了惠特妮·弗罗斯特的背景 |
| [13:40] | Wonderful. Very good. I will dive right into them… | 很好 好极了 我会马上看的… |
| [13:41] | Agnes Cully got discovered | 艾格尼丝·卡利34年 |
| [13:42] | in front of the Olympic movie house in ’34. | 在奥林匹克电影院前被星探发掘 |
| [13:44] | They gave her a flashy new name, put her in the pictures. | 他们给她起了光鲜的新艺名 让她拍电影 |
| [13:47] | She became Anvil Studios’ top earner by ’38. | 38年时便成了铁砧影业最高薪艺人 |
| [13:50] | Fascinating. Is that in the file? | 好极了 都写在文件里了吗 |
| [13:51] | I will read it directly. | 我会自己看的 |
| [13:54] | – You okay? – Of course. | -你还好吗 -当然 |
| [13:56] | Because I know when somebody’s trying to brush me off. | 我看得出你是在敷衍我 |
| [13:58] | Brushed? | 敷衍 |
| [14:00] | You? | 你吗 |
| [14:04] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
| [14:05] | An overindulgence of drink. | 喝高了 |
| [14:13] | We…caught a possum on this property earlier this morning. | 我们今天早上在院子里抓到只负鼠 |
| [14:20] | Vicious little creature. | 小家伙还挺凶 |
| [14:21] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
| [14:24] | Or I have a man stashed in the boot. | 或者说我在后备箱藏了个人 |
| [14:28] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
| [14:30] | – It’s a felony! – A felony? That’s harsh. | -这可是重罪 -重罪 好难听 |
| [14:31] | I can’t even believe it! What were you thinking?! | 难以置信 你想什么呢 |
| [14:33] | I was doing the best I could in our opportunity. | 那种情况下我只能做到这样了 |
| [14:35] | I thought we were a team. | 我还以为我们是团队呢 |
| [14:36] | We are a team… a wonderful team. | 我们当然是团队 很棒的团队 |
| [14:38] | No, we’re not a team. If we were a team | 不 我们不是团队 要是团队的话 |
| [14:40] | and you were thinking about pulling a stunt like this, | 你想要干这种傻事的时候 |
| [14:41] | you would’ve called me for backup. | 会先找我增援 |
| [14:42] | I did have backup. Mr. Jarvis was with me. | 我找了增援啊 贾维斯先生跟我一起去的 |
| [14:45] | Mommy, it’s the biggest horsy ever. | 妈咪 看最大的马马 |
| [14:49] | He’s also part of the team. | 他也是团队一员 |
| [14:51] | Peggy, you kidnapped somebody. | 佩吉 你这是绑架 |
| [14:52] | I had to give you some plausible deniability. | 我得让你有合理推诿 |
| [14:54] | You’ve already faced enough | 你因为我 |
| [14:55] | blowback from the SSR on my account. | 在战略科学军团挨的批够多了 |
| [14:57] | I’ve already ruined your proposal. | 你的求婚也被我毁了 |
| [14:58] | If I can contain the mess in the rest of your life, | 如果能让你下半辈子少点麻烦 |
| [15:00] | the better I’ll sleep. | 我也能睡得更安稳 |
| [15:01] | Well, I’ll sleep better if you stop pushing me away | 如果你别再把我排除出去 肯让我帮你 |
| [15:04] | and let me help you. | 我会睡得更好 |
| [15:10] | So, what do you got planned for Rufus Hunt? | 那你打算怎么处置鲁弗斯·亨特 |
| [15:14] | I was thinking I’d kill him. | 我打算杀了他 |
| [15:19] | Look, Hunt, you’re not our priority. | 听着 亨特 我们不是冲你来的 |
| [15:21] | Obviously. | 显然 |
| [15:23] | Tell me about the work you do for Calvin Chadwick | 你在竞技社交俱乐部 |
| [15:24] | and his buddies at the Arena Social Club. | 给卡尔文·查德维克那帮人办什么事 |
| [15:27] | Is that all? | 就这样吗 |
| [15:27] | I need names of members, I need to know what they’re up to, | 我要知道会员的名字 他们的计划 |
| [15:29] | and I want to know how Whitney Frost figures into all this. | 还有惠特妮·弗罗斯特跟他们什么关系 |
| [15:32] | Club policy says I ain’t allowed to socialize | 俱乐部规定禁止我跟会员 |
| [15:34] | with the members or their wives. | 或会员夫人交往 |
| [15:37] | You really want to do this the hard way? | 你真要逼我们来硬的吗 |
| [15:42] | Did you get that leg in combat? | 那条腿是打仗弄断的吗 |
| [15:45] | Bastogne. | 巴斯托涅 |
| [15:47] | Europe. | 欧洲 |
| [15:49] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
| [15:51] | Look, you gonna smack me around or break a couple fingers? | 听着 你打算揍我 或断我几根手指 |
| [15:54] | Have at it. | 随意 |
| [15:56] | Because while you were playing grab-ass on the Continent, | 因为你在欧洲大陆小打小闹的时候 |
| [15:59] | I was already playing this game with the Japanese. | 我已经跟日本人玩过这些了 |
| [16:02] | And they took these fingers | 他们把我的手指 |
| [16:03] | and tied them to a jeep and dragged me around in circles… | 栓到吉普车上 然后拖着我转圈 |
| [16:07] | Once before breakfast, once before lunch. | 早饭前一次 午饭前一次 |
| [16:10] | And there wasn’t no lunch. | 而且还不给我午饭吃 |
| [16:13] | You’re gonna get out of me the same thing they got, | 你从我这儿也只能得到他们得到的东西 |
| [16:15] | which is squat. | 屁都没有 |
| [16:19] | He’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
| [16:23] | We’re not going to torture you. | 我们不打算给你用刑 |
| [16:25] | Of course you’re not. | 当然不会 |
| [16:26] | I know all about you, running around, | 你的事我都知道 到处折腾 |
| [16:28] | pretending you’re Eliot Ness. | 当自己是埃利奥特·内斯呢 |
| [16:31] | See, and that’s your problem, really. | 知道吗 这就是你的问题 |
| [16:33] | People on your side have a line you just can’t cross. | 你那边的人有一条不能跨越的底线 |
| [16:38] | I meant to say we’re not going to torture you | 我想说的是我们不会给你用刑 |
| [16:39] | because… we don’t have time. | 因为…我们没时间了 |
| [16:44] | We thought you’d run out of time, love. | 我们以为你没机会了 亲爱的 |
| [16:46] | We started taking wagers around the office | 我们在办公室里打赌 |
| [16:48] | that Fred would never pop the question. | 弗雷德永远不会求婚了 |
| [16:49] | I bet he would. | 我赌他会的 |
| [16:50] | Someone owes me 2 quid. | 有人可欠我两英镑啊 |
| [16:53] | It might be me. I bet he wouldn’t. | 可能是我 我赌他不会的 |
| [16:55] | All right, ladies, enough chatting. | 好了 女士们 聊够了吧 |
| [16:57] | Back to your codes. | 回去解码吧 |
| [16:59] | Miss Carter, a word. | 卡特小姐 借一步说话 |
| [17:01] | Of course, Mr. Edwards. | 好的 爱德华兹先生 |
| [17:09] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 听说我该祝贺你了 |
| [17:12] | Yes. I’m to be married. | 是的 我要结婚了 |
| [17:14] | Lovely. | 真好 |
| [17:15] | Well, I hope you are ready for another proposal. | 希望你愿意接受另一个请求 |
| [17:22] | What’s S.O.E.? | SOE是什么 |
| [17:23] | Special Operations Executive. | 特别行动处 |
| [17:25] | It’s a new war division | 是个新的作战部门 |
| [17:27] | spearheaded by Winston Churchill himself. | 由温斯顿·丘吉尔亲自带领 |
| [17:29] | And they need a codebreaker? | 他们需要译码员吗 |
| [17:30] | Codebreaker? | 译码员 |
| [17:31] | Good heavens, no. | 天啊 不是的 |
| [17:33] | They’re being tasked to train field agents in irregular warfare | 他们的任务是训练非正规战的外勤特工 |
| [17:37] | espionage, sabotage, guerilla tactics. | 从事间谍活动 破坏行动 游击战术 |
| [17:40] | Field work? | 外勤 |
| [17:42] | But they don’t send women into the field. | 可他们不会派女性出外勤的 |
| [17:44] | Resistance networks all over Europe | 遍布欧洲的抵抗组织网 |
| [17:45] | need people who won’t draw attention walking down the street. | 需要走在街上不会引起注意的人 |
| [17:49] | They need women. | 他们需要女性 |
| [17:50] | And they’re recruiting you. | 而且他们想招募你 |
| [17:53] | Why? That is…why me? | 为什么 为什么是我 |
| [17:56] | Well, you’re already an exceptional codebreaker, Miss Carter. | 你已经是一名非常出色的译码员了 卡特小姐 |
| [17:59] | Someone must see a great deal of potential in you. | 肯定有人看到了你身上不可小觑的潜力 |
| [18:02] | It’s quite an honor to be tapped. | 他们想要你是莫大的殊荣啊 |
| [18:04] | Yes, uh…I see. | 是啊 我明白 |
| [18:07] | I’m sorry, Mr. Edwards. | 抱歉 爱德华兹先生 |
| [18:10] | I don’t believe I’m meant to be in the field. | 我并不觉得我应该去做外勤 |
| [18:13] | This is a rare chance for you to strike a massive blow | 这是保卫国王和国家 抵御外敌的 |
| [18:17] | for king and country. | 难得的机会 |
| [18:22] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
| [18:26] | I will discuss it with my fiancé. | 我会和我未婚夫商量的 |
| [18:30] | But I’m… afraid I’m simply not cut out for that kind of work. | 但我…恐怕真不是那块料 |
| [18:38] | I was in the war, as well. | 我也曾参过战 |
| [18:40] | And it taught me that people on my side | 战争让我明白 我们这边的人 |
| [18:41] | sometimes need to blur the line to stop people on your side. | 有时需要模糊底线来阻止你们那边的人 |
| [18:44] | I’ve done my homework on you, Mr. Hunt. | 我调查过你 亨特先生 |
| [18:46] | I know you served in the pacific | 我知道你曾参加过太平洋战争 |
| [18:49] | that means you’ll recognize the effects of malaria. | 这意味着 你熟悉疟疾的症状 |
| [18:52] | Malaria? | 疟疾 |
| [18:54] | A particularly virulent strain, | 这是一种厉害的强毒菌株 |
| [18:55] | developed from an avian parasite by Stark Industries. | 由斯塔克工业从鸟类寄生虫中提取出来 |
| [19:00] | There is an antidote, but if your refuse to talk, | 解药是有的 但如果你不肯开口 |
| [19:02] | why should I give it to you? | 我凭什么要给你呢 |
| [19:05] | I’m sure you’ll need some time to mull over our proposal. | 我想你会需要考虑一会儿我们的建议 |
| [19:08] | The toxin’s effects become fatal in 20 minutes. | 毒素致命效果在20分钟后起效 |
| [19:10] | I’ll be back in 10. | 我10分钟后回来 |
| [19:16] | Get back in here! | 回来 |
| [19:19] | That’s one way to do it. | 这倒也是个办法 |
| [19:20] | Well, let’s hope it works. | 但愿有用 |
| [19:22] | What did you stick him with? | 你给他注射了什么 |
| [19:23] | Howard wanted to create a cure for the common cold. | 霍华德想制造出治疗流感的药物 |
| [19:26] | He came up with a compound | 他制出一种混合物 |
| [19:27] | that brings on intense symptoms in minutes. | 几分钟内就能引发强烈症状 |
| [19:30] | You gave him a cold? | 你让他患上了感冒吗 |
| [19:31] | An intense cold. | 重感冒 |
| [19:35] | Cup of tea? | 要来杯茶吗 |
| [19:38] | This is crazy. | 真是疯了 |
| [19:41] | I had to hear it from Lorraine down the street | 还是住在街南的萝瑞告诉我 |
| [19:43] | that you’ve been stepping out with the Owens girl! | 你跟欧文斯家的姑娘勾搭上了 |
| [19:46] | She’s hardly a year older than Agnes. | 她就比艾格尼丝大一岁 |
| [19:48] | I didn’t plan it to happen. | 我也没想到会发生这种事 |
| [19:50] | Don’t get mad, sugar. You… you’re breaking my heart. | 别生气 亲爱的 你真让我伤心 |
| [19:54] | What heart, you lousy cheat?! | 你有心吗 这个偷腥的 |
| [19:55] | You got to understand, Wilma. | 你得理解 威尔玛 |
| [19:56] | Understand what? | 理解什么 |
| [19:57] | Wanted something young and pretty to climb on top of? | 你想爬到一个年轻漂亮的小妞身上吗 |
| [19:59] | She’s a woman. | 她是个女人 |
| [20:01] | She’s good to me. | 她对我很好 |
| [20:01] | Wasn’t I good to you, Bud? | 我对你不好吗 巴德 |
| [20:04] | D-didn’t we take care of one another? | 我们不是一直在照顾彼此吗 |
| [20:10] | I want you out of here by tomorrow. | 明天之前搬出去 |
| [20:12] | You go to hell, Bud Schultz! | 你去死吧 巴德·舒尔茨 |
| [20:14] | You go straight to hell! | 你去死吧 |
| [20:32] | You could’ve been nicer to him. | 你本可以对他更好一些的 |
| [20:35] | I didn’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
| [20:40] | You think you’re so damn smart. | 你自认为很聪明是吗 |
| [20:51] | You really think that that fancy science program | 你真以为那个了不起的科学项目 |
| [20:51] | 亲爱的卡利小姐 很遗憾 俄克拉荷马州大学不接受您的申请 | |
| [20:53] | is gonna take a girl? | 会要个女孩吗 |
| [20:56] | It don’t matter how smart you are. | 你有多聪明一点也不重要 |
| [20:58] | You’re stuck here, same as me. | 你就像我一样 困在这儿了 |
| [21:01] | I will still get out of here… away from you. | 我还是会离开这儿的 离开你 |
| [21:07] | Come here! | 过来 |
| [21:08] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
| [21:13] | No one cares what’s in your head. | 没人在意你脑子里有什么 |
| [21:16] | If you were half as smart as you think you are, | 如果你有自己想的一半聪明 |
| [21:18] | you’d fix on this. | 就该注重这个 |
| [21:20] | This is the only thing | 这是唯一可以 |
| [21:22] | that’s gonna get you anywhere in this world. | 让你在这世上出人头地的东西 |
| [21:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [21:41] | Whitney, you’re an hour late. | 惠特妮 你迟到一小时了 |
| [21:42] | I’m sorry, darling. I’m… I’m not feeling well. | 对不起 亲爱的 我不太舒服 |
| [21:45] | Well, can’t you just pull yourself together for an hour or so? | 你就不能振作一下 只要一小时左右 |
| [21:48] | What happened to “the show must go on”? | “演出必须进行下去”的精神呢 |
| [21:50] | I’m afraid I won’t be able to make it. | 恐怕我去不了了 |
| [21:53] | Whitney, this is Life magazine. | 惠特妮 这可是《生活》杂志 |
| [21:55] | They’re gonna cancel the cover story if you’re not involved. | 你不上的话 他们会取消封面报道的 |
| [21:57] | I just know it. | 我敢肯定 |
| [21:58] | It’s your face they want, not… | 他们要的是你的脸 不是… |
| [22:13] | One name, Hunt. | 说一个名字 亨特 |
| [22:14] | Let’s just start with one name. | 就先说一个名字 |
| [22:16] | Please. | 拜托了 |
| [22:17] | You’re impressive. | 你真是厉害 |
| [22:19] | At death’s door. | 死到临头了 |
| [22:20] | All you need to do to live is to answer a few questions, | 回答几个问题就能活下去 |
| [22:22] | and yet here you sit, silent. | 可你却坐在这里 一言不发 |
| [22:24] | I can’t tell if you’re motivated by strong convictions or spite. | 我都分不清你是出于坚强的意志还是跟我赌气 |
| [22:27] | Peg… | 小佩… |
| [22:31] | want to pump the brakes on him a little bit? | 要不要稍稍缓缓 |
| [22:33] | He’s got five minutes left. | 他只能再坚持五分钟了 |
| [22:34] | That’s a generous estimation. | 这估计太乐观了 |
| [22:35] | He’s no use to us dead. | 他死了对我们就没有价值了 |
| [22:36] | He’s no use to us alive and quiet. | 他活着不说话也没有价值 |
| [22:38] | Thomas Gloucester! | 托马斯·格洛斯特 |
| [22:40] | The wall street guy. | 华尔街的 |
| [22:41] | Hugh Jones. | 休·琼斯 |
| [22:43] | Roxxon. I’ve had the pleasure. | 罗克森公司 我有幸打过交道 |
| [22:44] | Give me the antidote… now. | 给我解药 快 |
| [22:46] | Not until we finish our conversation. | 等我们结束问话才行 |
| [22:47] | – Then you’ll be clear and free to do as… -Free? | -然后你就没事自由了 -自由 |
| [22:49] | I’ll never be free again, not after this. | 我开了口 就永远别想再自由了 |
| [22:53] | This stuff’s gonna buy me a couple of days. | 这玩意顶多为我争取几天时间 |
| [22:55] | You can get out of town, run. | 你可以出城 逃跑 |
| [22:56] | Or the SSR can protect you. | 或者战略科学军团可以保护你 |
| [22:58] | Are you two really that dumb? | 你们俩真那么蠢吗 |
| [23:02] | There’s no running, no protection. | 跑不了的 保护也没用 |
| [23:04] | You think the men I work for are just criminals, | 你们以为我效力的人只是普通罪犯 |
| [23:07] | like a… like a stickup man?! | 拦路抢劫的歹徒吗 |
| [23:09] | They’re in everything! | 他们无所不在 |
| [23:12] | And what they can’t buy, they destroy. | 他们买不到的就会毁掉 |
| [23:15] | President Mckinley, Black Tuesday… | 麦金利总统 黑色星期二… |
| [23:15] | 第25任总统 靠垄断资本家砸钱当选 连任后遇刺身亡 | |
| [23:15] | 1929年股灾 导致了十年经济大萧条 S02E02提到过 | |
| [23:17] | You think those things just happened? | 你们以为那些事是平白无故发生的吗 |
| [23:20] | Run? | 逃跑 |
| [23:23] | I’m already dead. | 我死路一条了 |
| [23:24] | And so are you. | 你们也是 |
| [23:25] | Do you want those extra days or not? | 你还要不要多活几天了 |
| [23:28] | W-wait. | 等等 |
| [23:33] | Storage room… | 储藏室… |
| [23:35] | at the Club. | 俱乐部里的 |
| [23:36] | The council of nine. | 九人理事会 |
| [23:38] | That’s what they’re called. | 他们是叫这个 |
| [23:39] | They record their meetings. | 他们把会议都录了音 |
| [23:41] | You’ll see… everything you want to know about Calvin Chadwick | 你会看到的 你想知道的关于卡尔文·查德维克 |
| [23:44] | and the rest of his crowd. | 和他们那伙人的一切 |
| [23:46] | It’s on those tapes. | 就在那些带子上 |
| [23:50] | Times “N” to the power of “P.” | 乘以N的P次幂 |
| [23:56] | Is that correct, Dr. Wilkes? | 这样对吗 威尔克斯博士 |
| [23:58] | It is, Mr. Jarvis. Thank you. | 没错 贾维斯先生 谢谢 |
| [24:00] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
| [24:02] | What does it mean? | 是什么意思呢 |
| [24:03] | It means I’m back at square one. | 意思是我又回到了起点 |
| [24:05] | My theory has been that my atoms have lost cohesion | 我猜测我的原子在量子层面上 |
| [24:08] | at a quantum level, but… | 丧失了凝聚力 但是 |
| [24:11] | I think I’ve reached a dead end. | 看来我陷入了僵局 |
| [24:18] | Look, why don’t we step away from the task for a moment. | 不如我们先休息一会儿 |
| [24:21] | We’ve been working for hours. | 我们已经研究了好几个小时 |
| [24:25] | Dr. Wilkes? | 威尔克斯博士 |
| [24:26] | Dr. Wilkes, are you quite well? | 威尔克斯博士 你还好吧 |
| [24:32] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
| [24:33] | Just got lost in my head a little. | 只是想出神了 |
| [24:36] | Jarvis, where’s the phone? | 贾维斯 电话在哪 |
| [24:37] | It’s on the desk. | 在桌上 |
| [24:39] | I take it Mr. Hunt fell for our little ruse. | 看来亨特先生中计了 |
| [24:41] | He certainly did. | 没错 |
| [24:42] | I got a buddy at the U.S. attorney’s office. | 我在美国检察官办公室有个朋友 |
| [24:44] | He’ll get the judge to get the warrant. | 他会找法官拿到搜查令 |
| [24:45] | A warrant? For what? | 搜查令 用来干什么 |
| [24:46] | We’re raiding the Arena Club. | 我们要搜查竞技俱乐部 |
| [24:49] | The minute we get the warrant, we’ll mobilize. | 一拿到搜查令 我们就立刻行动 |
| [24:51] | When we get to the Arena Club, we’ll split into two teams. | 等到了竞技俱乐部 我们兵分两路 |
| [24:53] | Team one will cover the offices, gathering information. | 第一小队搜查办公室 收集资料 |
| [24:56] | I want accounting information, membership rosters, | 我要会计资料 会员登记表 |
| [24:58] | stuff like that. | 诸如此类的资料 |
| [24:58] | Team two will go with Agent Carter | 第二小队跟着卡特特工 |
| [25:00] | through the hidden door into the secret area of the Club. | 穿过暗门 进入俱乐部的隐秘区域 |
| [25:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [25:04] | He did say “hidden door” and “secret area.” | 他是说了”暗门”和”隐秘区域” |
| [25:06] | We’re dealing with odd rich men here. | 我们要对付的是古怪的有钱人 |
| [25:07] | They love this sort of thing. | 他们喜欢搞这些东西 |
| [25:08] | Sousa. | 苏萨 |
| [25:10] | What? What? | 什么 |
| [25:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
| [25:15] | You Chief Sousa? | 你是苏萨局长吗 |
| [25:16] | Yeah. Who wants to know? | 是的 你们是什么人 |
| [25:17] | The man who signs your timecards. | 审阅你们考勤卡的人 |
| [25:20] | Vernon Masters, War Department. | 弗农·马斯特斯 作战部 |
| [25:23] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
| [25:23] | Well, let’s start by putting these shotguns away. | 不如先把猎枪放下 |
| [25:26] | They’re making this situation a bit more tense | 搞得那么紧张 |
| [25:28] | than it needs to be. | 根本没必要 |
| [25:29] | Sir, we’re about to conduct a raid on the Arena Cl… | 长官 我们正要对竞技俱乐部展开搜查 |
| [25:30] | Let’s put that on the back burner. | 这事先放放 |
| [25:32] | The War Department has decided to audit this branch’s cases, | 作战部决定审查这个分支机构的案子 |
| [25:37] | past and present. | 现在的和以前的都审 |
| [25:38] | This is outrageous. | 简直不可理喻 |
| [25:40] | Peggy… | 佩吉 |
| [25:41] | It’s an executive order. Came straight from D.C. | 这是行政命令 直接从华府来的 |
| [25:43] | So, if you’ll just crack open your files, we’ll get to work, | 那麻烦你们把文件都拿出来给我们看看吧 |
| [25:47] | and I’m sure this will all be done in no time. | 肯定很快就完事了 |
| [25:49] | Chief, would you mind showing my men around? | 局长 可以带我的人去吗 |
| [25:53] | Guys. | 都去吧 |
| [25:55] | After you. | 你先请 |
| [25:57] | And you… | 你 |
| [25:59] | must be the Agent Carter that I keep hearing so much about. | 一定就是大名鼎鼎的卡特特工了 |
| [26:03] | Have I been dying to talk to you. | 终于有机会跟你聊聊了 |
| [26:11] | We have credible information | 我们有可靠情报 |
| [26:13] | implicating members of the Arena Club | 表明竞技俱乐部的多位成员 |
| [26:14] | in a conspiracy that involves numerous murders | 与数桩谋杀案有关 |
| [26:17] | and experimental work in a highly dangerous substance. | 并且在对一种极度危险的物质进行实验 |
| [26:20] | There is no legitimate reason | 没有任何正当的理由 |
| [26:21] | to prevent the SSR enforcing the law, | 可以阻止战略科学军团执法 |
| [26:23] | even on those who believe they are above it. | 即使是对那些自以为可以凌驾于法律之上的人 |
| [26:27] | How are you enjoying your vacation, Agent Carter? | 你的假休得怎么样了 卡特特工 |
| [26:29] | Vigorously. | 精神振奋 |
| [26:31] | Jack Thompson thinks very highly of you. | 杰克·汤普森对你评价很高 |
| [26:33] | He says that you’re quite the independent thinker. | 他说你是个很善于独立思考的人 |
| [26:36] | I’m sure he meant that as an insult. | 他肯定是想羞辱我 |
| [26:38] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
| [26:40] | Times like these, | 在这种时候 |
| [26:41] | it’s often safer to be seen as a team player. | 做一个团队合作者会比较稳妥 |
| [26:44] | But you… don’t seem like the type of lady | 但是你…不像是那种 |
| [26:47] | who plays anything safe. | 小心行事的女人 |
| [26:50] | That’s a compliment, by the way. | 我是在夸你 |
| [26:52] | Allowing these men to escape scrutiny | 让这些人逃避监督 |
| [26:54] | is the very definition of playing it safe. | 正是小心行事的表现 |
| [26:56] | According to our source, their influence | 我们的情报显示 他们的影响力 |
| [26:58] | reaches well beyond the Isodyne cover-up. | 远远不止掩盖艾瑟丹能源事件的真相 |
| [27:01] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
| [27:02] | Assassinations, market manipulation… | 暗杀 操纵市场 |
| [27:05] | We won’t know the full extent of the council’s power | 如果我们不揭开他们的秘密 |
| [27:07] | until we pry open their secrets. | 就无法了解理事会的真实势力 |
| [27:13] | Who is this source? | 这些情报是谁告诉你们的 |
| [27:15] | We’re keeping his name confidential for his own safety. | 为了他的安全我们对他的名字保密 |
| [27:18] | Bring him in. | 把他带来 |
| [27:19] | I’d like to vet him personally. | 我想跟他当面谈谈 |
| [27:21] | Chief Sousa and I signed an affidavit, | 苏萨局长和我签了宣誓书 |
| [27:23] | vouching for his credibility as a C.I. | 为他作为线人的可靠性做了担保 |
| [27:24] | That’s more than sufficient for a warrant. | 凭此足以申请搜查令了 |
| [27:26] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
| [27:30] | Who is he? | 他是什么人 |
| [27:35] | You’re refusing to reveal his identity? | 你拒绝透露他的身份吗 |
| [27:38] | Call it independent thinking. | 就算是独立思考吧 |
| [27:40] | You know, the Hollywood Ten | 要知道 好莱坞十人 |
| [27:40] | 十个因不愿对他人政治背景 和思想倾向作证的 电影界人士 被判藐视法庭 并遭监禁罚款 | |
| [27:42] | thought they were independent thinkers, too. | 也自诩是独立思考者 |
| [27:44] | A communist witch hunt | 那种乱抓共党分子的政治迫害 |
| [27:45] | has no relevance to the work of the SSR. | 跟战略科学军团的工作无关 |
| [27:47] | But it should be relevant to you… | 但对你来说应该有关 |
| [27:50] | a spy who isn’t even American. | 你是个外国来的间谍 |
| [27:55] | A tidal wave is coming, Agent Carter. | 海啸要袭来了 卡特特工 |
| [27:59] | And you are going to have to work very hard to stay afloat. | 你得十分努力 才能不被打沉 |
| [28:04] | I’ll manage. | 我撑得住 |
| [28:05] | Maybe so. | 或许吧 |
| [28:09] | But your friends could still drown. | 但你的朋友还是可能会淹死 |
| [28:32] | A toast, to my two favorite men, meeting at last. | 敬两个我最爱的男人终于见面 |
| [28:36] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
| [28:38] | Come on, Peggy. Slug it back. | 来吧 佩吉 干了 |
| [28:40] | You won’t beat your older brother this time. | 这次你休想比过哥哥了 |
| [28:41] | – I’ve been practicing. – Michael, not here. | -我可有练习 -迈克尔 别在这儿闹 |
| [28:44] | You can do that? | 你还能拼酒啊 |
| [28:46] | N-not recently. | 最近没拼过了 |
| [28:50] | So, uh, Michael, tell me… how goes it at the front? | 迈克尔 跟我说说 前线情况如何 |
| [28:53] | Well, there are lots of Nazis there, | 那里有很多纳粹 |
| [28:55] | and they tend to shoot at you a great deal. | 而且他们老是冲你开枪 |
| [28:58] | Apart from that, the scenery is splendid. | 除此之外 景色可美了 |
| [29:01] | Do let me know if there’s anything | 如果你觉得内政部有什么 |
| [29:02] | you feel the Home Office isn’t providing. | 做得不足的地方一定告诉我 |
| [29:05] | I have a direct line to command. | 我可以直接上报 |
| [29:07] | Consider me your personal concierge. | 就当我是你的引路人好了 |
| [29:10] | That’s very kind of you, Fred. | 多谢你了 弗雷德 |
| [29:15] | Did I tell you I was recruited to be a spy? | 我跟你说了吗 他们想招我做间谍 |
| [29:18] | We turned them down, of course. | 我们当然拒绝了 |
| [29:21] | Did we? | 是嘛 |
| [29:23] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
| [29:24] | Risking life and limb behind enemy lines, | 冒生命危险 深入敌后 |
| [29:27] | doing god knows what there. | 天知道要做什么 |
| [29:29] | That’s not our Peg. | 那才不是我们小佩 |
| [29:33] | One thing I’ve learned from the war… | 我通过战争明白了一点 |
| [29:35] | a boring life is a privilege. | 无聊的生活才是福 |
| [29:42] | I’ll get us a top-up, hmm? | 我去续杯 |
| [29:48] | So? | 怎么样 |
| [29:50] | What do you think? | 你觉得他如何 |
| [29:52] | Well, it doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想有什么关系 |
| [29:53] | You’re the one marrying him. | 是你要嫁给他 |
| [29:54] | Of course it matters. I want you to like him. | 当然有关了 我希望你喜欢他 |
| [29:58] | Why did you turn down the S.O.E. job? | 你为什么要拒绝特别行动处的工作 |
| [30:01] | It’s just… | 那… |
| [30:02] | wasn’t the plan that we had for our lives. | 不是我们打算要过的生活 |
| [30:05] | How do you know it was S.O.E.? | 你怎么知道是特别行动处的 |
| [30:08] | ’cause I recommended you. | 因为是我推荐了你 |
| [30:11] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
| [30:13] | You should’ve told me. | 你怎么不早说 |
| [30:15] | Look, Peggy, I know you better than anyone else alive. | 佩吉 我比这世上所有人都了解你 |
| [30:18] | And… | 我知道 |
| [30:21] | this isn’t what you want. | 这并不是你想要的 |
| [30:22] | What is it that you think I want? | 你以为我想要什么 |
| [30:25] | The same thing you’ve wanted since you were a little girl… | 你自小就想要的 |
| [30:29] | a life of adventure. | 充满冒险的生活 |
| [30:31] | Well, I’ve grown up. | 我长大了 |
| [30:32] | My dreams changed. | 我的梦想也变了 |
| [30:33] | No, you’ve just let everyone else drum them out of you. | 不 你只是让别人驱走了你的梦 |
| [30:36] | Fred’s a nice enough chap, but be honest… | 弗雷德人是不错 但老实说 |
| [30:39] | is he the love of your life? | 他真是你的挚爱吗 |
| [30:40] | Is this really how you see your future? | 你真的想要这样的未来吗 |
| [30:42] | This is my engagement party, Michael. | 这可是我的订婚派对 迈克尔 |
| [30:44] | Not your wedding day. | 但还不是婚礼 |
| [30:47] | Look, there is still time to change your mind. | 听我说 你还有时间改主意 |
| [30:50] | I don’t have to listen to this. | 我不想听下去了 |
| [30:53] | Don’t worry what other people think. | 别去考虑别人的看法 |
| [30:56] | You are meant to fight. | 你注定是个斗士 |
| [30:58] | Stop pretending to be someone that you’re not. | 别再伪装自己了 |
| [31:02] | Peg… | 小佩 |
| [31:04] | Peggy, come back. | 佩吉 回来 |
| [31:06] | Peggy, Peggy. | 佩吉 佩吉 |
| [31:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [31:10] | I didn’t account for the central district judge | 我没想到中区法官 |
| [31:12] | being in the council’s pocket. | 也是理事会的人 |
| [31:13] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
| [31:14] | Don’t apologize for believing people have ethics and morals. | 别为相信人们还有道德而道歉 |
| [31:20] | The Arena Club’s removed any incriminating evidence by now. | 竞技俱乐部现在肯定已经抹去了一切罪证 |
| [31:23] | Our only chance at infiltrating that place | 而我们渗透进去的唯一机会 |
| [31:25] | is locked in a broom closet. | 也被锁在杂物间里 |
| [31:26] | I doubt we can poison him again. | 我们恐怕不能再给他下次毒了吧 |
| [31:29] | What’s the next step? | 接下来怎么办 |
| [31:30] | Your next step is to stay here and save your hide. | 你的下一步是留在这里 保护自己 |
| [31:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [31:34] | ’cause a tidal wave is coming, | 因为海啸要袭来了 |
| [31:35] | and all my friends are gonna be branded commies? | 我的朋友都会被说成是共党分子吗 |
| [31:37] | Yeah, I got that speech, too. | 嗯 我也被他说了一顿 |
| [31:40] | I’m in this with you till the end, Peggy. | 我会陪你走到最后 佩吉 |
| [31:43] | It’s only gonna get more difficult, Daniel. | 往后只会越来越困难 丹尼尔 |
| [31:45] | They’ve taken all the evidence from the SSR. | 他们把证据从战略科学军团都拿走了 |
| [31:48] | Not all of it. | 也不是全部 |
| [31:53] | Tissue sample from Jane Scott’s autopsy. | 简·斯考特尸检取的组织样本 |
| [31:55] | I convinced Dr. Samberly to misplace it. | 我让桑伯里博士”放错地方”的 |
| [31:57] | Told him I’d put in a good word for him with Rose. | 我说会替他在罗丝面前美言几句 |
| [31:59] | You are brilliant. | 你真是太棒了 |
| [32:00] | Let’s pay another visit to our guest in the broom closet. | 我们再去找找那位杂物间里的客人吧 |
| [32:25] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
| [32:27] | Move! | 快走 |
| [32:29] | We can talk this out, huh? | 我们好商量嘛 |
| [32:31] | Like a couple of soldiers. | 像两个士兵那样 |
| [32:32] | Talking is done. Council’s on to us. | 没什么好商量的了 我们被理事会发现了 |
| [32:35] | We can’t risk you returning to the fold | 我们不能冒险让你逃回去 |
| [32:37] | and opening your trap about what we know. | 把你透露给我们的情况再说出去 |
| [32:39] | Look, if you’re gonna shoot me, | 听着 如果你要打死我 |
| [32:41] | you might as well go ahead and do it right here, | 就直接在这儿打死我吧 |
| [32:43] | ’cause I’m done marching. | 我不想再走了 |
| [32:46] | Have it your way. | 随你便 |
| [32:57] | Well, that went well. | 真顺利 |
| [32:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [32:59] | I still don’t know why I had to take a punch. | 我还是不懂为什么非要我挨揍 |
| [33:01] | It’s the least you could contribute. | 你总得做点贡献嘛 |
| [33:02] | He’s already throttled me twice. | 他都勒过我两次了 |
| [33:13] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
| [33:22] | What happened, Mr. Hunt? | 怎么回事 亨特先生 |
| [33:24] | I ain’t talking to you. Where’s Chadwick? | 我才不跟你说 查德维克呢 |
| [33:26] | Cal’s at a fundraising dinner. | 卡尔去参加筹款晚宴了 |
| [33:28] | He could be begging all night. | 他可能要求一晚上的钱 |
| [33:29] | Good. | 很好 |
| [33:30] | He won’t mind if I help myself. | 那他不会介意我自己来一杯了 |
| [33:33] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
| [33:36] | I ain’t saying a word till your husband gets home. | 你丈夫回来之前我什么都不会说 |
| [33:38] | I said I need a drink. | 我说了我得喝一杯 |
| [33:40] | This could take a while. | 这下得耗一会儿了 |
| [33:42] | A drink sounds pretty good right about now. | 我现在倒是想喝一杯 |
| [33:48] | I’ll bring the bottle. | 我去拿瓶子 |
| [33:58] | Mum, we can’t have you weeping all through the ceremony. | 妈妈 你可不能在婚礼上一直哭啊 |
| [34:01] | Can I help crying when I’m happy? | 我是喜极而泣嘛 |
| [34:05] | Where is my blasted handkerchief? | 我的破手绢哪去了 |
| [34:17] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
| [34:19] | Let’s get this dress off before I stain it. | 赶紧把裙子脱下来 别让我弄脏了 |
| [34:28] | Oh, I’ll go and see who that is. | 我去看看是谁 |
| [34:40] | Stewart, what is it? | 斯图尔特 怎么了 |
| [34:59] | M-Michael! | 迈克尔 |
| [35:50] | You call this the good stuff? | 这算好酒吗 |
| [35:51] | I’m sorry if our liquor cabinet | 如果我们的酒柜 |
| [35:53] | fails to live up to your standards, Mr. Hunt. | 达不到您的标准那抱歉了 亨特先生 |
| [35:55] | Jason, is everything all right? | 杰森 一切都好吗 |
| [35:59] | Goes down like… | 这味儿好像… |
| [36:00] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我无意吓到你 |
| [36:01] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
| [36:02] | I’m just… having trouble concentrating. | 我就是集中不了注意力 |
| [36:06] | What is it? Are you unwell? | 怎么了 你不舒服吗 |
| [36:09] | Have you ever been so bone tired… | 你有没有累到 |
| [36:12] | that no matter what you did… | 不论如何 |
| [36:14] | you simply cannot keep your eyes open? | 就是撑不开眼睛的地步过 |
| [36:16] | Jason, I know you say you can’t sleep, but please try. | 杰森 我知道你说你没法入睡 但也试试吧 |
| [36:19] | It’s more than that. | 不止如此 |
| [36:20] | I can’t describe it. | 我形容不上来 |
| [36:24] | It’s as if… | 就好像 |
| [36:26] | something is… is calling me… | 有什么东西在召唤我 |
| [36:29] | Pulling me away. | 要把我拽走 |
| [36:30] | Pulling you away? To where? | 拽走 去哪 |
| [36:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [36:33] | But it would be really easy to just… | 但如果我放弃 |
| [36:37] | let go. | 会轻松得多 |
| [36:43] | My brother used to say to me that I was meant to fight. | 我哥哥以前曾跟我说 我注定是个斗士 |
| [36:47] | I believe you’re cut from the same cloth, Jason. | 我相信你也是这样的人 杰森 |
| [36:51] | We will fix this, I promise you. | 我们会帮你复原的 我保证 |
| [36:53] | But you can’t let go. | 但你不能放弃 |
| [36:55] | You must hold on. | 你一定要坚持住 |
| [37:08] | Calvin, is that you? | 卡尔文 是你吗 |
| [37:10] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
| [37:11] | Rufus. | 鲁弗斯 |
| [37:12] | You’ve been missing in action all day. | 你这一天跑哪去了 |
| [37:14] | Chadwick’s arrived home. | 查德维克回家了 |
| [37:15] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
| [37:16] | You look like you’ve gone 10 rounds with a meat grinder. | 你像是跟绞肉机大战了十个回合 |
| [37:18] | Yeah, that SSR agent, | 嗯 那个战略科学军团的特工 |
| [37:20] | the one you had me go after, Peggy Carter? | 你让我去对付的那个 佩吉·卡特 |
| [37:22] | She kidnapped me. | 她绑架了我 |
| [37:24] | Kidnapped? | 绑架 |
| [37:25] | Yeah, she shot me with a tranquilizer gun, | 是啊 她用麻醉枪打昏了我 |
| [37:28] | locked me in her trunk. | 把我锁进了后备箱里 |
| [37:29] | She tried to kill me. | 她还想杀我 |
| [37:30] | She’s finished. I’ll have her job for this. | 她完蛋了 我要她砸了她的饭碗 |
| [37:32] | I will have her deported. | 叫人把她驱逐出境 |
| [37:34] | Who the hell does she think she is that she can ju… | 她以为自己是谁啊 就这么… |
| [37:35] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
| [37:39] | What? I didn’t… | 什么 我没有 |
| [37:40] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
| [37:47] | All right, look. She… she injected me with something. | 好吧 听着 她给我注射了什么东西 |
| [37:50] | I thought I was dying, all right? | 我以为我要没命了 |
| [37:56] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
| [38:02] | She wanted names. | 她想要名字 |
| [38:04] | And you gave them to her? | 你都说出来了吗 |
| [38:06] | We hired you because you said you couldn’t be broken. | 我们雇你就是因为你说你打死都不会说 |
| [38:09] | And this is what you have to show for it? | 结果你就这个样子 |
| [38:12] | No. | 不 |
| [38:13] | I’m not taking the fall for this. | 我绝不要为此栽跟头 |
| [38:14] | You’re gonna have to answer to the council yourself. | 你要自己去跟理事会解释 |
| [38:16] | See, I think that’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
| [38:20] | No. | 不 |
| [38:21] | You’re gonna protect me. | 你得保护我 |
| [38:23] | ’cause I can go to the council, too, | 因为我也可以去找理事会 |
| [38:25] | and tell them what you’re up to and what your wife’s up to. | 告诉他们你做了什么 你妻子做了什么 |
| [38:29] | So you’re gonna help me, | 你得帮我 |
| [38:30] | or I’m gonna get real yappy real fast. | 否则我就什么都说出去 |
| [38:33] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
| [38:34] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
| [38:36] | I have to show you something. | 我有东西给你看 |
| [38:37] | Whitney, I’m in the middle of something here. | 惠特妮 我正忙着呢 |
| [38:39] | – You know, just get out of here. – I know, but this is important. | -先出去吧 -我知道 但这事很重要 |
| [38:43] | Mr. Hunt made a mistake. | 亨特先生犯了个错误 |
| [38:48] | And we all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
| [38:54] | And mistakes can be fixed. | 错误是可以弥补的 |
| [39:06] | Whitney… | 惠特妮 |
| [39:08] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
| [39:09] | Whitney, w-what is this?! | 惠特妮 这是怎么回事 |
| [39:14] | Whitney! Whitney, stop! | 惠特妮 惠特妮 住手 |
| [39:16] | Stop! | 住手 |
| [39:20] | We lost the signal. | 我们失去信号了 |
| [39:21] | What on earth did she do? | 她做了什么 |
| [39:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [39:50] | Paper! | 报纸 |
| [39:51] | Get your paper! | 卖报纸喽 |
| [39:58] | Didn’t I see you here last week? | 你上周也来过吧 |
| [40:02] | We didn’t change the movie. | 我们没换电影 |
| [40:04] | What’s the point in seeing it again? | 为什么要再看一遍呢 |
| [40:06] | It’s a nice escape from the world. | 能暂时逃离这个世界 |
| [40:09] | Helps you forget about your troubles. | 让人忘记烦恼 |
| [40:21] | Just this once. | 下不为例哦 |
| [40:30] | You know, I bet you’re real pretty when you smile. | 我敢说 你笑起来一定很好看 |
| [40:37] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. | 嗯 这就对了 |
| [40:41] | Ned Silver, talent agent to the stars. | 奈德·希尔维 星探 |
| [40:45] | A smile like that, I bet I could get you some work as a model. | 笑容这么漂亮 我肯定能给你找到做模特的活儿 |
| [40:51] | Or maybe… | 或者 |
| [40:54] | even an actress in one of those pictures. | 甚至做演员去演电影 |
| [40:59] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
| [41:08] | That sounds real interesting. | 听上去很有趣 |
| [41:09] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
| [41:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
| [41:12] | Agnes. Agnes Cully. | 艾格尼丝·卡利 |
| [41:16] | Well, that’ll have to change. | 这名字可得改改 |
| [41:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [41:21] | ’cause you need a name as pretty as you are. | 你需要一个配得上你美貌的名字 |
| [41:25] | That’s the beauty of hollywood. | 这就是好莱坞的妙处 |
| [41:28] | You can be whatever you want. | 你想做谁都可以 |
| [41:49] | What happened, Whitney? | 怎么回事 惠特妮 |
| [41:50] | What happened? | 刚刚怎么了 |
| [41:53] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
| [41:55] | That was me… | 是我 |
| [41:57] | fixing another one of your problems. | 又在替你解决问题 |
| [42:10] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
| [42:14] | Whatever I want. | 我想是什么是什么 |