时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | A woman from your lab died, | 你们实验室一个女人死了 |
[00:10] | and two of my men were killed to hide the evidence. | 为掩藏证据 我们两个特工被杀 |
[00:12] | I had nothing to do with that. | 那跟我一点关系都没有 |
[00:13] | Best way to explain is to show you. | 解释这一切最好的办法就是带你去看 |
[00:15] | Only one thing was left behind, zero matter, | 只剩下一样东西 “零物质” |
[00:18] | Tonight, we will clear out the laboratory. | 今晚 我们会清理实验室 |
[00:22] | We need to get to your lab to retrieve the research | 我们得赶在那些人之前去你的实验室 |
[00:24] | and the zero matter | 拿回研究成果 |
[00:25] | Whitney Frost? | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特 |
[00:26] | Now hand it over. | 赶紧给我 |
[00:30] | Run. | 快跑 |
[00:34] | Dr. Wilkes? | 威尔克斯博士 |
[00:35] | He didn’t make it. | 他没逃出来 |
[00:50] | Is Dr. Wilkes a suspect in the explosion at Isodyne? | 威尔克斯博士是艾瑟丹爆炸案的嫌疑人吗 |
[00:53] | Why did he do it? Was it a personal vendetta? | 他为什么这么做 是私人恩怨吗 |
[00:55] | What was Isodyne working on in the lab? | 艾瑟丹在实验室进行什么实验 |
[00:57] | Is there a danger of radiation? | 有辐射危险吗 |
[00:58] | Vega, clear a perimeter. | 维嘉 设置警戒线 |
[01:00] | No press for a hundred yards. | 100码内不允许媒体进入 |
[01:03] | – How you holding up? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[01:05] | How goes the search? | 搜查进行得如何 |
[01:07] | Slow going. | 缓慢 |
[01:09] | Dr. Wilkes brought a lot of work home. | 威尔克斯博士带了很多工作回家 |
[01:11] | Anything regarding Isodyne’s work on Zero Matter? | 有艾瑟丹能源零物质研究相关的东西吗 |
[01:13] | Nothing that would explain | 没发现什么东西 |
[01:14] | why a bunch of gorillas were shooting at you last night. | 能解释为什么昨晚有人朝你开枪 |
[01:16] | They were shooting at Dr. Wilkes. | 他们是在朝威尔克斯博士开枪 |
[01:17] | They wanted him killed. | 他们想杀死他 |
[01:18] | I suppose I did their job for them. | 我算是助了他们一臂之力 |
[01:21] | You know what happened at the lab was an accident. | 你很清楚实验室的事是个意外 |
[01:22] | Nevertheless, Dr. Wilkes is dead, | 不管怎么说 威尔克斯博士死了 |
[01:24] | and the only lead that we have in the case is a tie pin, | 而我们唯一的线索 是枚领针 |
[01:26] | The same kind that Dottie Underwood tried to steal in New York. | 跟多蒂·安德伍德在纽约想偷的那枚一样 |
[01:29] | I called Thompson when I got back into the office. | 我回办公室后给汤普森打了电话 |
[01:31] | Haven’t heard back yet. | 但他还没回电 |
[01:32] | I doubt he’d call to report his lack of progress. | 我看他不会汇报他的缓慢进展的 |
[01:37] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[01:39] | It’s hollow. | 是空的 |
[01:55] | There must be 50 grand in here. | 这里大概有5万美元 |
[01:56] | Plane ticket to Moscow, one way. | 飞往莫斯科的单程机票 |
[02:00] | And a Russian passport. | 还有俄国护照 |
[02:02] | Why would Wilkes have a Russian passport? | 威尔克斯为什么会有俄国护照 |
[02:03] | Maybe because he’s a Russian spy. | 也许因为他是俄国间谍 |
[02:07] | Do you have any evidence | 你有证据 |
[02:07] | to support that preposterous theory, Agent Baker? | 证明这荒谬的推断吗 贝克特工 |
[02:10] | Found this under his mattress. | 在他床垫下发现的 |
[02:11] | Tokarev tt-33. | 托卡列夫TT33手枪 |
[02:13] | Same gun that was used to kill the agents | 跟杀死转移简·斯考特尸体的 |
[02:15] | moving Jane Scott’s body. | 特工的凶器一样 |
[02:17] | Your pal Wilkes wasn’t just a spy. | 你朋友威尔克斯不只是间谍 |
[02:19] | He killed two of our guys. | 他杀了我们两位特工 |
[02:21] | A spy who hides every bit of incriminating evidence | 一名间谍会把这种能定罪的证据 |
[02:23] | in one easily discovered place? | 藏在如此容易发现的地方 |
[02:25] | I don’t believe it for one moment. | 我不相信 |
[02:26] | You think someone planted all this? | 你认为有人栽赃 |
[02:28] | I think Isodyne is trying to frame Dr. Wilkes | 我觉得艾瑟丹能源想嫁祸威尔克斯博士 |
[02:30] | and they want us to do their dirty work. | 而且还要我们来下黑手 |
[02:48] | End of the line, Colt. | 到头了 科特 |
[02:51] | Ain’t nowhere else for you to hide. | 你无处可藏 |
[02:53] | I own this town. | 这镇子我是老大 |
[02:55] | Tough talk, sheriff. | 真能撂狠话 治安官 |
[02:56] | Now draw! | 拔枪吧 |
[02:58] | Hold it! | 等下 |
[03:00] | You’re in the shot! | 你们进入镜头了 |
[03:06] | Still in the shot. | 还没出去 |
[03:10] | Cut! | 停 |
[03:11] | That’s lunch! | 吃午饭 |
[03:12] | One hour, everybody. | 一个小时 都听好了 |
[03:14] | Mr. Stark, we have rushes for you to look at. | 斯塔克先生 有样片给您审阅 |
[03:16] | I always thought you should be in pictures, Peg. | 我一直觉得你该演电影 小佩 |
[03:19] | What do you say? Arlene French called in drunk. | 想演吗 艾琳·弗兰奇宿醉打电话请假了 |
[03:21] | You want to play a sassy beer wench? | 想演一位伶牙俐齿的吧妹吗 |
[03:22] | – I’d rather be the cowboy. – I like it. | -我宁愿演牛仔 -我喜欢这主意 |
[03:24] | I don’t think the audience is ready yet. | 但观众恐怕还没有准备好 |
[03:26] | But they’re ready for a movie based on a comic book. | 那他们就准备好看漫画改编电影了吗 |
[03:28] | Sounds like a dreadful idea. | 这主意听起来糟透了 |
[03:30] | I’ll have you know, this is a historical drama. | 我要告诉你 这是一部历史戏 |
[03:32] | Kid Colt was a real person. | 基德·科特可是真人 |
[03:33] | 基德·科特 法外之徒 | |
[03:35] | And if it fails, | 如果票房失败 |
[03:35] | there will be a substantial write-off come tax season. | 到了报税时能销一大笔账 |
[03:39] | Sorry I missed you last night. | 抱歉昨晚没见到你 |
[03:40] | We wrapped late. | 我们结束时很晚了 |
[03:42] | And Irene Dunne and I wrapped even later. | 艾琳·唐恩和我结束得还更晚 |
[03:44] | Do you have time to talk about the real world for a moment? | 你有时间谈谈现实世界了吗 |
[03:50] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[03:51] | That rift snuffed out an atomic explosion like a match. | 那道裂口像熄灭一根火柴一样吞噬了核爆 |
[03:55] | You got a blockbuster flick on your hands, Peg. | 这可是部票房大片啊 小佩 |
[03:59] | You have any idea what could do that? | 你知道什么东西有这威力吗 |
[04:00] | Zero Matter, or at least that’s what Dr. Wilkes thought. | 零物质 至少威尔克斯博士是这么想的 |
[04:02] | I was hoping you’d have some answers. | 我本以为你能告诉我答案 |
[04:04] | Well, that kind of power doesn’t exist in the natural world. | 自然界不存在这种力量 |
[04:06] | This Zero Matter stuff… | 这个零物质… |
[04:08] | this could be the greatest find of the century. | 可能是本世纪最伟大的发现 |
[04:10] | Well, apparently, it’s important enough | 显然还重要到令 |
[04:11] | for Isodyne to fabricate a story | 艾瑟丹能源不惜捏造事实 |
[04:13] | about Dr. Wilkes being a communist. | 称威尔克斯博士是共党分子 |
[04:14] | You know, that’s an easy enough setup. | 抹黑他非常简单 |
[04:16] | He’s already a target ’cause of the color of his skin. | 他本就因为肤色是众矢之的了 |
[04:18] | I won’t let them tarnish Dr. Wilkes’ name like this. | 我不会允许他们这样抹黑威尔克斯博士 |
[04:22] | Wilkes was a member of the Arena Club? | 威尔克斯是竞技俱乐部的成员吗 |
[04:24] | – Is that what that pin is from? – Yeah. | -这是那里的领针吗 -没错 |
[04:26] | And I’m amazed they allowed him to be a member. | 他们竟然让他加入 难以置信 |
[04:28] | They keep their ranks male and pale. | 他们的成员都是白人男性 |
[04:31] | Jarvis here isn’t even white enough for them. | 贾维斯都不够白 不能加入他们 |
[04:34] | Please. I’m 1/16 Turkish. | 拜托 我有十六分之一的土耳其血统 |
[04:36] | What kind of organization is it? | 那是个什么组织 |
[04:38] | Social club. | 社交俱乐部 |
[04:39] | For L.A.’s silver spoon crowd since 1906. | 自1906年起专门接纳洛杉矶上流人士 |
[04:42] | The influential, the powerful, | 名流 权贵 |
[04:44] | the reptilia and the rodentia. | 蛇鼠之辈 |
[04:46] | The Arena Club is where they all congregate. | 他们去竞技俱乐部齐聚一堂 |
[04:48] | They’ve been trying unsuccessfully | 他们试图招募斯塔克先生 |
[04:50] | to recruit Mr. Stark for years. | 好多年了 一直没能如愿 |
[04:51] | I’m not a joiner. | 我不喜欢加入 |
[04:54] | – Women aren’t allowed. – Well, there’s that, too. | -女性不得入内 -这也算原因之一 |
[04:57] | That pin belonged to one of the men | 这枚领针是昨晚 |
[04:58] | that tried to kill me last night, | 一个想杀我的人的 |
[05:00] | and Dottie Underwood tried to steal one just like it | 多蒂·安德伍德在纽约就想偷一枚 |
[05:02] | back in New York. | 跟这一样的领针 |
[05:03] | Who is Dottie Underwood? | 多蒂·安德伍德是谁 |
[05:05] | She kidnapped you. | 她绑架了您 |
[05:09] | At gunpoint, not long ago. | 持枪绑架 就在不久之前 |
[05:13] | You were wearing your brown mohair Jacket. | 您当时穿着棕色马海毛外套 |
[05:15] | The Russian knockout with the killer backhand. | 那个反手很厉害的俄国美女 |
[05:17] | A soviet spy in an old-boys club? | 一个老头俱乐部里混进了苏联间谍 |
[05:20] | What the hell have you gotten yourself into, Peg? | 你到底掺和到什么事里了 小佩 |
[05:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:23] | But at least I know where to start looking. | 但至少我知道该从哪开始查了 |
[05:49] | You scared the life out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[05:50] | Front page above the fold. | 登在头版头条 |
[05:53] | You were right, the commie angle was perfect. | 你说得没错 说他是共党太绝妙了 |
[05:55] | Cops didn’t doubt our story for a minute. | 警察对我们的说法毫不怀疑 |
[05:57] | Well, you’re the one that sold it. | 是你说服他们的 |
[05:59] | I’m not the only actor in the house, hmm? | 这里可不止我一个演员 |
[06:03] | Why aren’t you at work? | 你为什么没去上班 |
[06:05] | Oh, I was… I wasn’t feeling well this morning. I… | 我今天早上不太舒服 我… |
[06:07] | Oh, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:08] | Oh, yes. | 没事 |
[06:10] | I’m better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[06:11] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:12] | I’m gonna pull the ’39 Moet out of the cellar. | 我要把39年的酩悦从酒窖里拿出来 |
[06:15] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[06:18] | What if I told you I wanted to retire from acting? | 要是我告诉你 我打算息影呢 |
[06:22] | You mean after the election, right? | 你是说在选举之后吗 |
[06:25] | I’d hate for anything to overshadow the campaign now. | 现在可不能让任何事的风头盖过竞选 |
[06:29] | No. | 对 |
[06:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:32] | Of course. It was just idle thoughts, and… | 当然 只是无聊的想法而已… |
[06:36] | Well, when… | 等… |
[06:38] | we win this thing and move to Washington, | 我们赢得竞选 搬去了华盛顿 |
[06:40] | you can retire and have all the babies you want. | 你就可以息影 如你所愿地生孩子 |
[06:46] | That sounds wonderful. | 这听起来太棒了 |
[06:52] | How did they get this? | 他们怎么拿到的 |
[06:54] | We haven’t even released a statement yet. | 我们都还没发布声明 |
[06:55] | Isodyne desperately wants the world to believe | 艾瑟丹能源迫切想让大家相信 |
[06:57] | that Jason Wilkes is a Communist. | 杰森·威尔克斯是共党分子 |
[06:59] | And they have friends at the Times. | 而且他们在《纽约时报》有朋友 |
[07:05] | Look who finally decided to show up for work. | 看看谁终于来上班了 |
[07:07] | – Jack, what… – An appalling surprise. | -杰克 真是个… -可怕的惊喜 |
[07:09] | I missed you too, Marge. | 我也想你 小吉 |
[07:10] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[07:13] | I had some business in town. | 我来办点事 |
[07:14] | Figured I’d drop by | 顺路过来 |
[07:16] | and clean up another one of your messes. | 再帮你们收拾一次烂摊子 |
[07:18] | Is that what you think you do? | 你以为你有这本事吗 |
[07:20] | Your incident report from the accident at Isodyne… | 你们关于艾瑟丹能源事故的报告 |
[07:22] | I fixed a couple of details. | 我改正了几处细节 |
[07:24] | “I chased the Russian spy into the lab | “我追逐苏联间谍进入实验室 |
[07:27] | but couldn’t apprehend him before he set off an explosion.” | 但没能在他引爆之前制服他” |
[07:29] | This is rubbish. | 简直荒唐 |
[07:30] | This is covering your behind, Carter. | 这是在帮你掩护 卡特 |
[07:33] | I’m not filing a report | 我可不会上交一份 |
[07:34] | about you running around Hollywood with this guy. | 说你和他在好莱坞到处跑的报告 |
[07:37] | People might get the wrong idea. | 人们可能会误会的 |
[07:38] | And what idea is that? | 误会什么 |
[07:40] | That you’re a Communist. | 你是个共党分子 |
[07:41] | The only Communist I know is Dottie Underwood. | 我认识的唯一一个共党分子就是多蒂·安德伍德 |
[07:44] | Have you gotten one iota of information out of her yet? | 你从她那儿得到什么信息了吗 |
[07:47] | Or is she still rearranging the office furniture | 还是说 她还在把办公室里的家具 |
[07:49] | atop your sternum? | 摆在你胸骨上 |
[07:51] | Don’t worry about things that don’t concern you, Carter. | 别担心跟你无关的事 卡特 |
[07:54] | She was stealing from the | 她本想从我们 |
[07:55] | very organization that we are investigating. | 正在调查的那个组织偷东西 |
[07:57] | And that investigation is concluded. | 那个调查已经结束了 |
[08:02] | – Your John Hancock, please. – I’m not signing my name to that. | -请签名 -我不会在上面签名的 |
[08:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:08] | You don’t need to. | 不用你签 |
[08:09] | You can’t do that, Jack. | 你不能这么干 杰克 |
[08:10] | She was acting as a part of my investigation. | 她是我的调查的一部分 |
[08:12] | On loan from my office. | 她是我办公室借出的人 |
[08:14] | Isodyne is using Wilkes as a patsy. | 艾瑟丹能源拿威尔克斯当替罪羊 |
[08:16] | They found something so dangerous, it destroyed their own lab. | 他们发现了危险到摧毁了他们实验室的东西 |
[08:18] | Now they’re pretending it never happened. | 现在又装作没这回事 |
[08:20] | If only you could prove that. | 如果你能证明就好了 |
[08:21] | Watch the Isodyne film. | 去看艾瑟丹能源的电影 |
[08:23] | See for yourself what they’re hiding. | 亲眼看看他们在掩盖什么 |
[08:25] | I already read the book, and it stunk. | 我已经读过那本书了 真差劲 |
[08:28] | The case is closed. | 案子结了 |
[08:31] | I’d forgotten what a pleasure it was to work with you. | 我都忘了跟你合作是多么愉快了 |
[08:50] | Can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[08:50] | Absolutely ridiculous man. It’s nearly 10:00. | 这人真是荒谬 都快十点了 |
[08:53] | Does Howard know that I’m waiting on him? | 霍华德知道我在等他吗 |
[08:54] | Take a number, honey. | 排个号去吧 甜心 |
[08:57] | And, um, who are these people, please? | 还有这些人都是谁 |
[08:58] | According to the accountants, production assistants. | 在会计那里 她们都是制作助理 |
[09:01] | I see. | 明白了 |
[09:01] | Well, they all look very…useful. | 她们看起来都很能干 |
[09:04] | Not in the slightest. | 一点都不 |
[09:05] | Somebody turn down the sun, please. | 谁去给我把太阳关掉 |
[09:08] | Have you quite finished fannying about? | 你游手好闲够了吗 |
[09:10] | We have work to do. | 我们还有事要做 |
[09:12] | I am working. | 我有做事啊 |
[09:13] | It’s called thinking. They help me think. | 就是思考 她们有助我思考 |
[09:17] | I need to find out more about the Arena Club. | 我需要深入了解竞技俱乐部 |
[09:18] | Who’s a member, who’s a friend, who’s an enemy, | 谁是会员 谁是敌 谁是友 |
[09:20] | and most important of all, | 还有最重要的一点 |
[09:22] | what do they talk about behind all those closed doors? | 他们关起门来都谈论些什么 |
[09:24] | I’ll tell you what they talk about… | 我告诉你他们讨论什么 |
[09:25] | buying low, selling high, and gout. | 低买高卖 还有痛风 |
[09:26] | I want to plant listening devices in the club | 我想在俱乐部里装窃听器 |
[09:28] | and let them incriminate themselves. | 然后让他们自证罪 |
[09:30] | Well, that sounds boring. | 听起来真无聊 |
[09:31] | You want something jazzier. | 你该来点更活跃的 |
[09:33] | Besides, that club is men only, remember? | 再说 那个俱乐部仅限男性 记得吗 |
[09:36] | And you’ll have complications pulling that off. | 你这身材想进去有点难度 |
[09:38] | My plan will have enough jazz for your liking, | 我的计划对你而言会够活跃的 |
[09:40] | and believe me… you won’t be bored. | 而且相信我 肯定不会无聊 |
[09:43] | Come on. Who’s a good boy? | 来吧 谁是好孩子 |
[09:45] | Howard’s a good boy. | 霍华德是个好孩子 |
[09:46] | Give that back. | 还给我 |
[10:04] | Uh, just a second. | 等一下 |
[10:12] | – Chief. – Yeah. | -局长 -怎么了 |
[10:13] | Someone here to see you. | 有人找你 |
[10:16] | Vernon! | 弗农 |
[10:19] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[10:21] | Thanks for coming out to the coast on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就赶来西海岸 |
[10:24] | How do you like it out here so far? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[10:26] | I wish I’d packed my clubs. | 可惜没带球具 |
[10:27] | But I’m guessing you didn’t call me out here for golf. | 但我猜你叫我过来不是为了打高尔夫 |
[10:31] | You’ve been briefed on the situation at Isodyne? | 艾瑟丹能源的事你有所了解吧 |
[10:33] | Just crossing the T’s on that report right now. | 正在完成报告呢 |
[10:37] | It will be very uncontroversial. | 这事不会有任何争议 |
[10:41] | The spy, Wilkes… he stole some sensitive material | 那个间谍 威尔克斯 在爆炸前 |
[10:46] | from the lab, before he blew up the place. | 从实验室偷了些敏感材料 |
[10:49] | I’m gonna need your help recovering it. | 我需要你帮忙找回来 |
[10:51] | Well, as far as I know, | 据我所知 |
[10:52] | we’ve recovered everything Wilkes stole from Isodyne. | 威尔克斯从艾瑟丹能源偷的东西都找回来了 |
[10:55] | What kind of sensitive materials are we talking about? | 是什么样的敏感材料 |
[10:57] | Oh, you’ll know it when you see it. | 你看到就知道了 |
[11:01] | The SSR isn’t typically in the business | 战略科学军团一般不会 |
[11:03] | of handing over key evidence. | 把重要证据拱手让人 |
[11:05] | Come on, Jack. | 得了 杰克 |
[11:07] | We talked about this. | 我们不是谈过了吗 |
[11:08] | There are bigger fish than the SSR, and right now, | 有比战略科学军团更要紧的 而现在 |
[11:10] | they’re more concerned with a breach of national security | 他们更在意国家安全泄露 |
[11:13] | than evidence protocol. | 而不是证物规章 |
[11:16] | How is the accident at Isodyne a breach of national security? | 艾瑟丹的事故怎么成国家安全问题了 |
[11:19] | If the material that Wilkes stole | 要是威尔克斯偷的材料 |
[11:21] | falls into the wrong hands, | 落入歹人之手 |
[11:23] | it could be disastrous for the United States. | 将会给美国带来空前的灾难 |
[11:27] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:29] | if the SSR has it, it’s in the right hands. | 只要在战略科学军团手上 就不会有事的 |
[11:33] | Don’t be a boy scout, Jack. | 别这么天真 杰克 |
[11:36] | I know you understand what I’m saying. | 我想你很清楚我的意思 |
[11:41] | If I find anything… | 如果有任何发现 |
[11:44] | I’ll let you know. | 我就告诉你 |
[11:46] | You give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[11:48] | We’ll do lunch. | 我们去吃午饭 |
[11:50] | Apparently, that’s the sort of thing that goes on out here. | 显然这儿有这习俗 |
[12:01] | You’ll find the majority of our membership | 不用说 我们大部分会员 |
[12:02] | hails from the Ivy League, of course… | 都来自常春藤盟校 |
[12:04] | Harvard, Yale, Princeton. | 哈佛 耶鲁 普林斯顿 |
[12:07] | Last month, we even admitted a gentleman from Brown. | 上个月我们甚至收了一位布朗毕业的先生 |
[12:10] | Heaven help us. | 老天保佑 |
[12:11] | Brown… heaven help us, indeed. | 布朗…是啊 老天保佑 |
[12:13] | Our members’ median income hovers around… | 会员收入中位数约为… |
[12:15] | Excuse me, Terry. | 打断一下 特里 |
[12:17] | Torrance. | 叫我托伦斯 |
[12:18] | Yeah. That martini… it’s been about five minutes. | 嗯 那杯马提尼 这都五分钟了 |
[12:21] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[12:22] | Well, how many more minutes before I get it? | 我还要等多久呢 |
[12:23] | Perhaps I could render your busy bartender some assistance. | 或许我能去给忙碌的调酒师搭把手 |
[12:26] | I assure you, Leopold is quite capable… | 放心 利奥波德完全能胜任 |
[12:27] | Listen, Torrance, you got one hell of a building here. | 听着 托伦斯 这栋楼不错 |
[12:30] | Unfortunately, what you got inside that building | 可惜这楼里的气氛 |
[12:32] | is duller than sunday mass. | 比主日弥撒还要沉闷 |
[12:33] | Take my word for it… it can get quite raucous. | 相信我 这里有时也很闹腾 |
[12:36] | Why, just yesterday… | 就在昨天 |
[12:37] | we had the monthly rehearsal | 我们做了每月一次的 |
[12:39] | of our very own barbershop quartet. | 男声四重唱排练 |
[12:41] | I’m sure if you met some of the gentlemen, you would have… | 等您认识了这里的先生后 肯定能… |
[12:43] | That’s the problem… you’ve got a surplus of gentlemen. | 问题就在这儿 这里男士太多了 |
[12:46] | Women are not allowed in the Arena Club. | 竞技俱乐部不许女子入内 |
[12:49] | The great Eleanor Roosevelt herself | 就连伟大的埃莉诺·罗斯福 |
[12:50] | was turned away at our threshold. | 也被拒之门外 |
[12:52] | Well, I’ve seen old Ellie’s threshold. | 我见识过老埃莉的门槛 |
[12:54] | I believe you’ve made the right choice. | 你的决定很明智 |
[12:56] | Nope. I’ve got something different in mind. | 不 我有别的主意 |
[12:58] | Jarvis. | 贾维斯 |
[12:59] | S-sir. | 先生 |
[13:03] | Welcome to the Arena Club, ladies! | 欢迎来到竞技俱乐部 女士们 |
[13:06] | Now don’t ever say | 以后再别说什么 |
[13:06] | Howard Stark didn’t get completely behind the suffragettes. | 霍华德·斯塔克不全力支持妇女参政 |
[13:09] | You’ll find the lounge through here | 往这边走是酒廊 |
[13:11] | and the pool table on the left. | 台球桌在左边 |
[13:12] | Anyone gives you any lip, tell them you’re with Terry there. | 有谁敢对你出言不逊 就说是特里带你来的 |
[13:15] | Mr. Stark! | 斯塔克先生 |
[13:16] | This way to the bar, ladies. | 这边是酒吧 女士们 |
[13:17] | No. No, no, no! | 不 不行 |
[13:19] | You are not allowed in here. | 你们不能进来 |
[13:22] | Come on in. Don’t be shy. | 进来吧 别害羞 |
[13:25] | Hi, handsome. | 帅哥 |
[13:58] | You must be Leopold. | 你一定就是利奥波德 |
[13:59] | Allow me to show you how to make a martini in a timely fashion. | 让我来告诉你如何快速调一杯马提尼 |
[14:09] | Security, we have a code pink. | 保安 粉色警报 |
[14:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:41] | I’m sure it’s hard to see right now, | 你现在大概不觉得 |
[14:43] | but you just helped safeguard your country’s future. | 但你刚帮忙保卫了国家的未来 |
[14:46] | And your own. | 以及你自己的未来 |
[15:10] | 新人卡尔文·查德维克 将没有竞争对手 | |
[15:10] | 新人卡尔文·查德维克 将没有竞争对手 | |
[16:29] | Get me security. | 接安保部 |
[16:30] | I need Warshauer in the chambers now. | 叫华沙尔来会议厅 |
[16:34] | I think we might have a breach. | 可能有人溜进来了 |
[16:37] | I don’t know. Just something ain’t right. | 我也不知道 感觉不对劲 |
[16:48] | Just get him down here. | 让他赶紧过来 |
[17:25] | Hey, you! | 你 |
[17:26] | You’re not supposed to be in here. | 你不能来这里 |
[17:32] | Miss Wendy! | 温迪小姐 |
[17:34] | The powder room is that way. | 洗手间在那边 |
[17:38] | I — I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:39] | I get really confused around books. | 我一碰到书就迷糊 |
[17:51] | You know what, Terry? | 你知道吗 特里 |
[17:52] | I think I might’ve been a little bit harsh on this place. | 我可能对这地方太苛刻了 |
[17:55] | You’re not half bad. | 你这人还好啦 |
[17:56] | Mr. Stark, it’s time to go. | 斯塔克先生 该走了 |
[17:58] | Actually, your club’s terrible, and I’m never coming back. | 事实上 你的俱乐部烂透了 我再也不想来了 |
[18:01] | Come on, girls. | 走了 姑娘们 |
[18:02] | Let’s go back to my pool and play watergiggles. | 我们回我的泳池里嬉戏打闹吧 |
[18:08] | This is a private club — in America. | 这是一间美国的私人俱乐部 |
[18:11] | You need a search warrant, probable cause. | 你得有搜查证 有合理的依据 |
[18:13] | What part of “This case is closed” | “案子结了”这句话哪部分 |
[18:16] | was unclear to you, Carter? | 你听不懂 卡特 |
[18:17] | I told you there was a conspiracy afoot. | 我跟你说了这里面大有阴谋 |
[18:19] | The arena club is fabricating the future | 竞技俱乐部在捏造未来 |
[18:21] | just the way that they fabricated the story about Dr. Wilkes. | 就像他们捏造陷害威尔克斯博士那样 |
[18:24] | The newspapers I found are proof. | 我发现的报纸就是证据 |
[18:26] | The headline read “Anderson ankles election.” | 标题上写着”安德森退出竞选” |
[18:30] | What the hell does that even mean? | 那是什么意思啊 |
[18:31] | It means he’s stepping down. | 是说他要下台了 |
[18:33] | I speak Hollywood now. | 我会好莱坞话了 |
[18:34] | The date on the newspaper is tomorrow’s date. | 报纸的日期是明天 |
[18:37] | They were giving Representative Anderson a warning — | 他们是给了安德森议员一个警告 |
[18:40] | “Resign willingly and we’ll play nice. | 主动辞职 一切都好说 |
[18:42] | Refuse? And we’ll ruin your life.” | 拒绝辞职 你就完了 |
[18:43] | Either way, the results stay the same — | 不论怎么选 结果都是一样的 |
[18:45] | Calvin Chadwick wins a seat in the senate. | 卡尔文·查德维克将赢得参议院席位 |
[18:47] | The arena club knows what’s happening tomorrow | 竞技俱乐部能预知明天的事 |
[18:49] | because they’re making it happen. | 因为他们在背后操控 |
[18:52] | Do you have any idea the can of worms you’re asking me to open? | 你知道你是在让我惹多大的麻烦吗 |
[18:55] | Rigging an election is a serious accusation. | 操纵选举是严重指控 |
[18:57] | All the more reason to listen to Peggy. | 那就更应当听佩吉的了 |
[19:00] | Where are those newspapers? | 报纸在哪 |
[19:01] | I-I had to leave them behind. | 我不能把报纸带出来 |
[19:03] | Well, of course you did. | 那是当然 |
[19:04] | God forbid bringing me actual evidence. | 千万不能给我拿切实证据来 |
[19:05] | Hold on, Jack. If something comes up on one of Peggy’s bugs, | 等下 杰克 如果佩吉的窃听器听到什么 |
[19:08] | we have all the evidence that we need. | 我们就能拿到需要的证据了 |
[19:09] | The bugs were destroyed. | 窃听器被毁了 |
[19:10] | The club must have had some kind of countermeasure | 俱乐部肯定有什么反窃听措施 |
[19:12] | that shorted out all of Howard’s devices. | 霍华德的设备都短路了 |
[19:13] | So you’ve got nothing? | 那你是两手空空 |
[19:15] | Why are we even having this conversation?! | 那我们说这么多干什么 |
[19:17] | Because we need to dig deeper into the arena club. | 因为我们得进一步调查竞技俱乐部 |
[19:19] | It ain’t happening. | 不可能 |
[19:20] | They’re colluding to throw an election. | 他们在共谋操控选举 |
[19:21] | They’ve already smeared a man they tried to kill. | 他们已经抹黑了那个他们企图暗杀的人 |
[19:23] | God, you are so hell bent on clearing your pal Wilkes. | 你是那么想给你朋友威尔克斯洗白 |
[19:26] | I think your emotions are clouding your judgment. | 我觉得你的情感让你失去判断能力了 |
[19:28] | You’re being a coward! | 你是个懦夫 |
[19:29] | Peggy. | 佩吉 |
[19:31] | You are so afraid of ruffling powerful feathers | 你那么害怕触动大人物的利益 |
[19:33] | that you’re doing what you always do — | 所以还是老样子 |
[19:36] | burying an ugly truth | 掩盖不堪真相 |
[19:37] | and hoping someone will pin a medal on you. | 希望有人会为此给你一枚奖章 |
[19:46] | You’re done here. | 这儿没你事了 |
[19:48] | Get on the next plane back to New York. | 坐下一班回纽约的飞机 |
[19:59] | If he thinks I’m just gonna drop this, he has — | 如果他觉得我会撒手不管 那他就… |
[20:00] | He’s not wrong. | 他说得没错 |
[20:01] | Are you on his side?! | 你站在他那边吗 |
[20:04] | You know I’m on your side. I believe you. | 你知道我是站在你这边的 我相信你 |
[20:07] | But you’re kicking yourself | 但是威尔克斯的事 |
[20:07] | so hard for what happened to Wilkes… | 你太过于自责了 |
[20:09] | I got him killed, Daniel. | 是我害死他的 丹尼尔 |
[20:10] | He went into that lab of his own free will. | 他是自愿走进实验室的 |
[20:12] | He was a civilian, a rare bird trying to do right in the world, | 他只是个少有的想做好事的平民百姓 |
[20:15] | and I treated him like a soldier. | 而我却拿他当士兵 |
[20:17] | All I’m saying is, | 我的意思是 |
[20:18] | I think you’re on to something with the Arena Club, | 我觉得你对竞技俱乐部的看法没错 |
[20:19] | but if you keep acting like the Lone Ranger, | 但是如果你继续这样单独行动 |
[20:21] | I cannot help you. | 那我帮不了你 |
[20:22] | I’m doing what needs to be done. | 我在做需要完成的事 |
[20:23] | If you are unwilling and unable to help… | 如果不愿意也帮不上忙的话 |
[20:24] | Stop. Look. | 别说话 快看 |
[20:29] | – Peggy… – No, don’t touch me. | -佩吉 -不 别碰我 |
[20:31] | I’ve seen this before. | 我见过这种状况 |
[20:32] | This is a side effect of Zero Matter. | 这是零物质的副作用 |
[20:34] | If I’m contaminated, then you mustn’t come anywhere near me. | 如果我受了感染 那你绝对不能靠近我 |
[20:36] | Well, we got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[20:37] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[20:46] | That’s wild. | 太疯狂了 |
[20:47] | But treatable, I hope. | 希望有得治 |
[21:01] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[21:03] | Should’ve used the cheap stuff. | 该用便宜货的 |
[21:04] | We get it… stuff floats around her. Why? | 我们懂 她附近的东西会漂浮 为什么 |
[21:06] | And how? Is she okay? | 怎么会呢 她没事吧 |
[21:08] | Everybody’s so impatient. You’re missing the obvious. | 你们都这么没耐心 会错过显而易见的东西 |
[21:11] | Anybody? | 有人发现吗 |
[21:13] | The temperature around Peggy is approximately 7 degrees cooler | 佩吉周围的温度比室内其他地方的温度 |
[21:17] | than the rest of the room. | 大约低七度 |
[21:18] | Not unlike the lady in the lake. | 就像湖中女人 |
[21:20] | And the detective. | 还有那名探长 |
[21:22] | And the medical examiner. | 和验尸官 |
[21:23] | That’s a constant. | 那就是常数了 |
[21:24] | A good thing to have in an equation. | 对于方程来说是好事 |
[21:26] | But they all froze to death. | 但他们都冻死了 |
[21:29] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[21:30] | You’re not freezing. | 你没结冰 |
[21:32] | You’re not contaminated with Zero Matter. | 你没被零物质感染 |
[21:35] | Who can tell me how I know this? | 谁能说说我是怎么知道的 |
[21:37] | Are you teaching a class? | 你在给我们上课吗 |
[21:40] | Jarvis, you have a hypothesis? | 贾维斯 你有假设吗 |
[21:42] | There’s a disruption in the gravitational field | 卡特小姐附近的重力场 |
[21:44] | – near Miss Carter. – Excellent. | -遭到了破坏 -说得好 |
[21:45] | How do we get it to stop, Professor? | 要如何中止它 教授 |
[21:47] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[21:51] | Filmmaking isn’t art. It’s more than that. | 电影制作不是艺术 比艺术更有深度 |
[21:54] | It’s science, which is why | 它是科学 所以 |
[21:55] | I’m gonna beat these movie yahoos at their own game. | 我要靠这些电影白痴的老本行打败他们 |
[21:58] | Because of your boundless modesty? | 因为您无尽的谦虚吗 |
[22:00] | Photography is the science | 摄影就是 |
[22:01] | of capturing light in its permanent form. | 捕捉光的永恒形式的科学 |
[22:04] | When you capture that light, the image is still invisible. | 当你捕捉到光时 图像仍是不可见的 |
[22:07] | And that’s when the developing process comes in. | 这就需要显影了 |
[22:09] | You’re using silver nitrate. | 你用的是硝酸银 |
[22:10] | That’s what photographers use to bind images to celluloid. | 摄影师用硝酸银把图像凝固在胶片上 |
[22:15] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:16] | It’s the Strategic Scientific Reserve. | 我们可是战略科学军团的 |
[22:18] | The silver nitrate… creates a photosensitive coating | 硝酸银形成感光层 |
[22:22] | which re-creates the captured image onto film. | 把捕捉到的图像重新显现在胶卷上 |
[22:25] | But Jarvis and I have been working on | 但贾维斯和我一直在研究 |
[22:26] | a new chemical solution. | 一种新的化学溶液 |
[22:29] | Mr. Stark’s process would make all invisible wavelengths — | 斯塔克先生的操作能使各种不可见光 |
[22:31] | ultraviolet, X-ray, infrared — | 紫外线 X光和红外线等 |
[22:33] | not just visible but recordable. | 变得可见 且可被拍摄下来 |
[22:36] | If I can pull that off, I’ll make a fortune. | 要是真能做到 我就能发大财 |
[22:39] | Another fortune. | 再发一次 |
[22:40] | You think your formula can make, well, this visible? | 你认为你的配方可以让这个可见 |
[22:44] | It exists. | 它是存在的 |
[22:46] | By definition, it must be observable. | 那么它一定是可被观测到的 |
[22:48] | Ready to give it a go? | 准备好尝试一下了吗 |
[22:57] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[23:02] | Dr. Wilkes. | 威尔克斯博士 |
[23:17] | Howard, what’s happened? Why can’t I touch him? | 霍华德 怎么回事 我怎么摸不到他 |
[23:18] | He’s visible. He’s just not tangible. | 他是可见的 但并不是有形的 |
[23:20] | You can’t touch him any more | 你不能触摸他 |
[23:21] | than you can touch a light out of a projector. | 就像不能摸一束投影仪射出的光 |
[23:23] | Is he ultraviolet? | 他是紫外线吗 |
[23:24] | He’s somewhere outside our visible spectrum. Interesting. | 他在可见光谱之外 真有趣 |
[23:27] | Why can’t he talk? | 他怎么不能讲话 |
[23:29] | Say “Ahh.” | 张大嘴说”啊” |
[23:33] | I didn’t coat his vocal cords. | 我刚才没有喷他的声带 |
[23:35] | Now I have, may have enough mass | 现在喷好了 声带应该有足够质量 |
[23:37] | to create an audible frequency when they vibrate. | 在振动时发出我们能听到的声波了 |
[23:40] | – Are you all right? – I think I’m gonna throw up. | -你还好吗 -我觉得我要吐了 |
[23:43] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[23:45] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[23:46] | We thought so, but apparently not. | 我们以为你死了 但看来你并没死 |
[23:49] | Good. | 太好了 |
[23:50] | Good. | 太好了 |
[23:52] | I’ve been shadowing you since last night, | 我从昨晚就开始跟着你 |
[23:54] | trying to get you to notice me. | 想让你注意到我 |
[23:57] | Well, I was hoping my formula | 我本希望我的配方 |
[23:58] | would create more than a visible presence. | 不止可以让他可见呢 |
[24:00] | I must have fallen short. | 一定是哪里出错了 |
[24:01] | Can we make him whole again? | 能让他恢复原状吗 |
[24:03] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[24:07] | Thank you for getting me this far. | 谢谢你让我至少变成这样 |
[24:09] | Dr. Wilkes, do you remember | 威尔克斯博士 你还记得 |
[24:11] | what happened to you the other night at Isodyne Energy? | 你那晚在艾瑟丹能源发生什么了吗 |
[24:14] | Yeah. I-I-in the lab, | 是的 我在实验室里 |
[24:15] | I — I was going for the zero matter sample, | 正想取走零物质 |
[24:18] | a-and Whitney Frost showed up. | 然后惠特妮·弗罗斯特出现了 |
[24:20] | Whitney Frost, the actress? | 那个演员惠特妮·弗罗斯特吗 |
[24:22] | And wife of Calvin Chadwick, | 她还是卡尔文·查德维克的妻子 |
[24:23] | Senatorial candidate and owner of Isodyne Energy. | 他是参议员候选人和艾瑟丹能源的老板 |
[24:26] | What was she doing there? | 她在那里做什么 |
[24:26] | The same thing I was doing — she wanted zero matter. | 跟我一样 她也想要零物质 |
[24:29] | She had a gun. | 她带着一把枪 |
[24:30] | She said that she knew more about zero matter than I did. | 她说她比我更了解零物质 |
[24:33] | She grabbed for it, and it fell. | 她过来抢零物质 结果掉地上了 |
[24:35] | – Boom. – So she was caught up in the explosion, as well. | -然后就爆炸了 -那她也被卷入爆炸了 |
[24:37] | I was closer, so I took the brunt of the explosion. | 我离得更近 所以在爆炸中首当其冲 |
[24:43] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[24:44] | The emulsion must be wearing off. | 肯定是感光乳剂消耗掉了 |
[24:46] | I didn’t think he’d shed it so quick, | 没想到消散得这么快 |
[24:47] | – but the brownian motion. – Fix him! | -但是布朗运动… -快把他弄好 |
[24:54] | It’s all right, Dr. Wilkes. You stay right there. | 没事的 威尔克斯博士 你就在这里别动 |
[24:56] | We’ll — we’ll figure this out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[24:59] | From the pharmacy, get me some saline solution | 去药店给我搞些生理盐水 |
[25:01] | and some sterilized water. | 和无菌水 |
[25:02] | From the lab, get me some silver halide | 从实验室里给我找一些卤化银 |
[25:04] | and some ammonium thiosulfate. | 和硫代硫酸铵 |
[25:06] | And pick up any heavy metal you can find, just in case. | 把能找到的重金属都拿来 以防万一 |
[25:08] | Oh, and from the market, get me some of that cheese I like. | 还有 去市场买点我爱吃的那种奶酪 |
[25:10] | You know, what is it? That — that yellow one. | 叫什么来着 就是黄色那种 |
[25:12] | Velveeta. | 美式软奶酪 |
[25:13] | Velveeta. | 美式软奶酪 |
[25:15] | I’ll get two bricks. | 我去买两块来 |
[25:17] | That’s quite a spring in your step, Jarvis. | 你的脚步好轻快啊 贾维斯 |
[25:20] | You and Peggy make a great team. | 你和佩吉真是个好组合 |
[25:22] | I’m happy to help out Miss Carter in any way I can. | 我很乐意尽一切努力帮助卡特小姐 |
[25:25] | You just make sure you let me know | 如果我需要另找个管家 |
[25:26] | if I’m gonna need to find myself a new butler. | 你一定告诉我 |
[25:29] | I’m more than happy in my position, sir. | 我对我的工作非常满意 先生 |
[25:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:32] | I’m great. | 我多好 |
[25:34] | But so is she. | 但她也不差 |
[25:35] | Is there anything we can do to help? | 我们能帮什么忙吗 |
[25:36] | Unless you can improve on my formula | 除非你能改进我的配方 |
[25:38] | or make it permanent, then, no, you can’t. | 或者让效果永久性 否则就帮不了什么 |
[25:41] | I’m gonna stay up day and night | 我会不眠不休 |
[25:42] | to figure this out for you, Peg. | 替你找到办法 小佩 |
[25:43] | I know how important it is for you. | 我知道这事对你多么重要 |
[25:45] | Dr. Wilkes is a crucial part of my investigation. | 威尔克斯博士对调查非常重要 |
[25:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[25:48] | And he’s a good man who’s in over his head because of me. | 他还是个好人 是因为我才做了不自量的事 |
[25:51] | He deserves a better fate than this. | 他不该遭遇这样的命运 |
[25:56] | Well, then, there’s no time to lose. I’m off. | 那就不要耽搁了 我去了 |
[25:59] | Can I do fondue with that cheese? | 我能拿那种奶酪做奶酪火锅吗 |
[26:01] | You can’t do anything. | 您什么都做不好 |
[26:02] | We should get back to work. | 我们也回去工作吧 |
[26:03] | I’m persona non grata at the SSR at the moment. | 我目前在战略科学军团不受欢迎 |
[26:06] | I could use your help finding out | 我需要你帮忙查明 |
[26:06] | what Whitney Frost wants with Zero Matter | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特究竟想要零物质做什么 |
[26:08] | and how she purports to know so much about it. | 以及她为什么自称对它十分了解 |
[26:10] | You think she survived the explosion? | 你觉得她没在爆炸中丧命吗 |
[26:12] | I assume so. | 我猜是的 |
[26:13] | If a movie star had the sniffles, we’d know about it, | 电影明星吸下鼻子我们都能听说 |
[26:15] | let alone being blown up in a laboratory accident. | 更不用说死于实验室爆炸了 |
[26:17] | I’ll do some digging into her. What are you gonna do? | 我去查查她 你打算做什么 |
[26:20] | I’m going to poke the bear. | 我要去戳熊 |
[26:26] | Miss Frost? Peggy Carter. | 弗罗斯特女士 我是佩吉·卡特 |
[26:28] | Do you have a moment? | 您有空吗 |
[26:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:31] | And it’s Agent Carter, isn’t it? | 应该叫你卡特特工吧 |
[26:33] | Yes, we met at the racetrack, | 是的 我们在赛马场见过 |
[26:34] | but we were never properly introduced. | 但当时没有正式做过介绍 |
[26:36] | I must admit, I was a little star struck. | 我得承认 我当时被您的风采震住了 |
[26:38] | I’ve never met a famous movie star before. | 我还从未见过著名影星呢 |
[26:39] | Oh, please. We’re just like everybody else. | 得了 我们跟普通人都一样 |
[26:42] | We put our pearls on one strand at a time. | 我们戴项链也是一条条的来 |
[26:45] | And they are just letting anyone | 他们如今是什么人 |
[26:48] | waltz onto the studio lot these days. | 都随便放进摄影棚啊 |
[26:50] | I find being polite and asking nicely opens many doors. | 礼貌客气地提出要求能打开很多大门 |
[26:53] | Oh, I’m sure it does. | 当然了 |
[26:54] | Actually, I wanted to ask you about the incident at Isodyne. | 事实上 我想问问你艾瑟丹能源的事故 |
[26:59] | It was horrible. | 简直太可怕了 |
[27:00] | It’s just horrible what happened to, uh…Mr. Wilson. | 那个什么威尔森先生的事太可怕了 |
[27:04] | Wilkes… Dr. Wilkes. | 是威尔克斯…博士 |
[27:07] | Did you know he was a communist? | 你知道他是个共党分子吗 |
[27:09] | I can’t say that I did. | 我恐怕不知道 |
[27:11] | I guess he fooled all of us. | 看来他蒙蔽了我们所有人 |
[27:13] | Isn’t it incredible to think one of them | 他们中竟然有人渗透进了 |
[27:15] | could just infiltrate a secure lab? | 机密实验室 真是不可思议 |
[27:19] | What do you know of Isodyne’s work? | 你对艾瑟丹能源的工作有什么了解 |
[27:21] | Not a thing. | 完全不了解 |
[27:23] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[27:24] | The thought of my husband’s work gives me a terrible migraine. | 我一想到我丈夫的工作就头疼得要命 |
[27:28] | But you were there the night of the explosion. | 但爆炸当晚你在场吧 |
[27:30] | A security guard saw you at the lab just before the accident. | 事故发生前没多久一名保安看到了你 |
[27:33] | Well, he made a mistake. | 那他是看错了 |
[27:35] | Let’s see. I left Cal’s office at 9:00, | 我想想 我9点离开了卡尔的办公室 |
[27:37] | security goes home at 10:00. | 保安10点回了家 |
[27:38] | I think the newspaper said the explosion happened | 报纸上好像说爆炸是 |
[27:40] | sometime after midnight? | 午夜之后发生的 |
[27:41] | Papers are in the business of selling papers. | 报纸的目的是为了卖报纸 |
[27:43] | Finding facts isn’t always their top priority. | 而查清真相并不总是他们的第一要务 |
[27:46] | Truer words, Agent Carter. | 不假 卡特特工 |
[27:48] | You know, last week, the press said | 上周 媒体还报道 |
[27:49] | that I was involved in a torrid love affair with Cary Grant. | 我跟加里·格兰特陷入了热烈的婚外恋呢 |
[27:55] | I should be so lucky. | 我哪有那个命啊 |
[27:56] | Well, that’s why I trust my instincts. | 所以我信任我的直觉 |
[27:58] | They’re more reliable than what I’m told to believe. | 那比我听到的”真相”更可靠 |
[28:01] | And what are your instincts telling you now? | 你的直觉是什么呢 |
[28:04] | That things aren’t what they seem. | 事情没有表面那么简单 |
[28:08] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[28:08] | Miss Frost, we’re ready for you, sweetheart. | 弗罗斯特女士 我们准备好了 亲爱的 |
[28:12] | Okay. Well, duty calls, Agent Carter. | 好 我该去干活儿了 卡特特工 |
[28:15] | If you’ll excuse me. | 失陪 |
[28:17] | – You look great. – Oh, thank you. | -你真美 -谢谢 |
[28:30] | This what you’re looking for? | 你是找这个吗 |
[28:33] | Did you watch it? | 你看了吗 |
[28:34] | If Rita Hayworth’s not in it, I’m not interested. | 如果不是丽塔·海华斯的电影我就没兴趣 |
[28:42] | You’re doing the right thing, Jack. | 你做得对 杰克 |
[28:49] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[28:53] | No one will remember this meeting | 等历史写就 |
[28:55] | when the history books are written, but I will. | 没人会记得这次会面 但我会的 |
[28:57] | If it was up to me, you’d get a medal for this. | 如果我能决定 你会为此得到奖章 |
[29:00] | You’re doing a great service for the United States. | 你在为美国尽忠 |
[29:05] | That’s all I ever wanted to do. | 那是我唯一的愿望 |
[29:15] | Lambda is given by Planck’s constant, | Λ是通过普朗克常数导出 |
[29:17] | divided by MC… | 除以MC |
[29:18] | Except we can’t calculate “M” | 但如果不能精确测量 |
[29:20] | without an accurate reading of your mass. | 你的质量就无法计算M |
[29:21] | No mass, no wavelength. | 不知道质量就不知道波长 |
[29:24] | Hey, Peg. | 小佩 |
[29:25] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[29:26] | Yeah, and he’s good. | 是啊 他没事了 |
[29:28] | Stark Industries good. | 斯塔克工业很厉害 |
[29:29] | Excellent news. | 太好了 |
[29:30] | Chances are, he’ll need a job | 等他恢复了肉身 |
[29:31] | once he regains his corporeal self. | 很可能需要一份工作 |
[29:32] | If he regains his corporeal self. | 如果能恢复肉身的话 |
[29:34] | We’ll get there. | 我们会成功的 |
[29:35] | I just need to stay alert. | 我只需要保持清醒 |
[29:37] | Coffee. Who wants a coffee? | 咖啡 谁想喝咖啡 |
[29:38] | Maybe irish coffee. | 或许来点爱尔兰咖啡 |
[29:39] | Jarvis, where’s the coffee around here?! | 贾维斯 咖啡在哪 |
[29:42] | “If he regains himself?” | “如果能恢复” |
[29:44] | This is… | 这是… |
[29:47] | I have no idea what this is, | 我根本不知道这怎么回事 |
[29:48] | a-and I don’t know if I can fix it. | 我也不知道我能不能搞定 |
[29:50] | You’re in the best hands imaginable. | 你有最棒的人帮你 |
[29:52] | You really think Stark can fix me? | 你真认为斯塔克能帮助我吗 |
[29:54] | I meant your hands. | 我是指你自己 |
[29:56] | That’s kind of you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:57] | In a very short space of time, | 你在很短的时间内 |
[30:00] | you’ve managed to do what very few have done. | 就做到了很少有人做得到的事 |
[30:03] | You’ve impressed Howard Stark. | 你打动了霍华德·斯塔克 |
[30:05] | And you’ve impressed me. | 你也打动了我 |
[30:08] | You don’t even know me that well. | 你对我还没那么了解呢 |
[30:10] | I’m an excellent judge of character. | 我这人看人很准 |
[30:14] | Couldn’t find any coffee. | 找不到咖啡 |
[30:21] | You’re here late. | 你还不走 |
[30:24] | Yeah, early bird’s got nothing on the night owl. | 早起的鸟比不上夜猫子 |
[30:27] | Let’s see what you have here. | 这是什么 |
[30:32] | Agnes Cully, Broxton, Oklahoma… | 俄克拉荷马州 布罗克斯顿 艾格尼丝·卡利 |
[30:35] | sounds interesting. | 有点意思 |
[30:36] | Almost sorry I…pulled Carter away from all the fun. | 我几乎有点抱歉让卡特离开这种好玩事了 |
[30:40] | I’m sure you two have plenty of excitement | 我相信你俩回到纽约市 |
[30:41] | waiting for you back in New York. | 也会有很多精彩的 |
[30:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:46] | She’s still a pistol. | 她性子还是那么烈 |
[30:49] | You two seem to have patched up | 不论你是因为什么来到西部 |
[30:50] | whatever it was that sent you packing out west. | 你俩似乎都已经解决了 |
[30:52] | The only thing that brought me out west was a promotion, Jack. | 我只是为晋升而来 杰克 |
[30:56] | You sure it wasn’t a broken heart? | 你确定不是因为心碎吗 |
[30:59] | I don’t know where you get your ideas. | 真不知道你为什么会那么想 |
[31:01] | As a matter of fact, I’m getting engaged. | 事实上 我要订婚了 |
[31:04] | You’re kidding me. Really? | 你开玩笑吧 真的 |
[31:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:07] | Good for you. | 恭喜你 |
[31:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:11] | Why don’t you wrap this up, and I’ll buy you a drink. | 你收拾一下吧 我请你喝一杯 |
[31:14] | You can tell me all about her. | 你跟我说说她 |
[31:16] | Uh, sorry, Jack. A chief’s work is never done. | 抱歉 杰克 局长的工作永远没个完 |
[31:19] | – You know how it is. – Come on. | -你明白的 -得了 |
[31:20] | Oklahoma can wait. | 俄克拉荷马州不急 |
[31:22] | You can show me that Frolic Room Bar I keep hearing about. | 你可以带我去看看你老提的那个游戏室酒吧 |
[31:28] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[31:30] | Yeah, uh… | 嗯 |
[31:32] | You’re on. | 说定了 |
[31:34] | Next time it will be. | 下次一定的 |
[31:39] | Take care of yourself, Sousa. | 保重 苏萨 |
[31:40] | Safe flight. | 一路顺风 |
[31:43] | Nice shirt. | 衬衫挺好看 |
[31:46] | And then I thought she was just gonna | 我还以为她要 |
[31:47] | pull out a pair of handcuffs and arrest me on the spot. | 拿出一副手铐 当场逮捕我呢 |
[31:51] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[31:52] | No, I’m listening. | 我在听啊 |
[31:54] | Peggy Carter, who does she think she is, handcuffs… | 佩吉·卡特 她以为自己是谁啊 手铐 |
[31:57] | We have to do something about her, Cal. | 我们得想办法对付她 卡尔 |
[31:59] | She’s not gonna just go away. | 她不会就那么罢休的 |
[32:00] | I got some friends in the War Department. | 我在作战部有朋友 |
[32:02] | I will call first thing | 我明天一早就打个电话 |
[32:03] | and make sure she doesn’t bother us anymore. | 确保她再不会来打扰我们 |
[32:05] | No! | 不 |
[32:06] | No. | 不行 |
[32:07] | Official channels are not gonna cut it. | 官方渠道是不够的 |
[32:11] | I know women like her. | 我了解她那样的女人 |
[32:13] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[32:16] | I want you to let Mr. Hunt take care of her. | 我想要亨特先生去对付她 |
[32:19] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[32:22] | We’ve already had enough run-ins with the feds | 我们跟条子的麻烦够我们 |
[32:24] | to last us all year. | 忙活一年了 |
[32:34] | She scares me. | 她让我害怕 |
[32:37] | Look, it’s okay. | 听我说 没事的 |
[32:38] | – No. – We’ll think of something. | -不 -我们会想到办法的 |
[32:39] | No, it’s not okay, ’cause you weren’t there. | 不 有事 你当时又不在 |
[32:42] | And you don’t understand. She threatened me. | 你不明白 她威胁了我 |
[32:44] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[32:45] | She said she knew about Wilkes, what we did. | 她说她知道威尔克斯的事 知道我们做了什么 |
[32:48] | She is dangerous. | 她很危险 |
[32:50] | Sweetheart, calm down. | 亲爱的 冷静 |
[32:52] | – It’s okay. – She’s using me to get to you. | -没事的 -她想利用我抓到你 |
[32:55] | And when she does, I can’t… | 如果她做到了 我不能… |
[33:01] | I would just hate if this caught the council’s attention. | 如果被理事会知道就糟糕了 |
[33:12] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会解决的 |
[33:15] | You’ll call Mr. Hunt. | 你会去找亨特先生吧 |
[33:18] | I’ll do it right now. | 我这就去 |
[33:41] | I’m turning in for the evening, Miss Carter. | 我要去睡了 卡特小姐 |
[33:43] | – Good night. – Good night, Mr. Jarvis. | -晚安 -晚安 贾维斯先生 |
[33:46] | Are you certain it’s such a good idea | 您确定这么晚锻炼 |
[33:48] | to be exercising this late at night? | 是个好主意吗 |
[33:49] | I find an evening workout is the best way | 我觉得晚间锻炼是 |
[33:52] | to release the frustrations of a given day. | 释放一天沮丧情绪的最佳办法 |
[33:55] | Yes, I see. | 这样啊 |
[33:57] | I’m sorry you found the day so disheartening. | 很抱歉今天让您这么沮丧 |
[34:01] | Is there anything I might do to help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[34:03] | Nothing… | 我 |
[34:04] | comes to mind. | 想不到什么 |
[34:08] | If you need a sparring partner… | 如果您需要拳击对手 |
[34:12] | …I’m sure Mr. Stark | 我相信斯塔克先生 |
[34:13] | would be more than happy to hire one for you. | 一定很乐意为您雇一个来 |
[34:14] | I’m fine, Mr. Jarvis. | 我没事的 贾维斯先生 |
[34:18] | Well… | 那 |
[34:20] | Good night. | 晚安了 |
[34:21] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[35:24] | Miss Carter, are you all right? | 卡特小姐 您没事吧 |
[35:37] | Well, good morning, Mr. Jarvis. | 早上好 贾维斯先生 |
[35:38] | Miss Carter. | 卡特小姐 |
[35:40] | How are you feeling this morning? | 您今早感觉如何 |
[35:41] | Reinvigorated. | 焕然一新 |
[35:42] | How’s the, um… | 那这里… |
[35:43] | Less painful when I remember we’re on the right track. | 我一想到我们查的方向对了 就不那么疼了 |
[35:45] | Whitney Frost acted rashly, | 惠特妮·弗罗斯特采取了轻率的行动 |
[35:47] | and I will not make the same mistake. | 我可不要犯同样的错误 |
[35:48] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:49] | Oh, um, improved security measures. | 增强过的安保措施 |
[35:52] | Mr. Stark spent the wee small hours | 斯塔克先生下半夜 |
[35:53] | bolstering the estate’s alarms | 都在增强宅子的报警系统 |
[35:54] | to ensure that we won’t be caught unawares again. | 以确保我们不会再被偷袭了 |
[35:59] | Behold. | 看啊 |
[36:01] | Warning… you are not authorized to access this area. | 警告 您无权进入此区域 |
[36:05] | Terrifying. | 吓死人了 |
[36:06] | It’s a temporary measure. | 只是暂时手段 |
[36:08] | I’ve no desire to spend the rest of time | 我完全不想余生都做 |
[36:09] | as a disembodied voice. | 一个无实体的声音 |
[36:11] | Run me through it one more time. | 再跟我说一次 |
[36:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:14] | Why don’t we take a break? | 要不我们休息一下吧 |
[36:15] | Peg, you’re up. | 小佩 你起来了 |
[36:17] | – Have you slept? – Nope. | -你睡过觉吗 -没有 |
[36:18] | No sleep. Coffee. | 没睡觉 喝咖啡来着 |
[36:20] | Perhaps a little nap. | 或许还是去睡会儿吧 |
[36:21] | I’ll do that on the plane to Peru. | 上了去秘鲁的飞机再说吧 |
[36:23] | Uh, you’re what the where now? | 什么 |
[36:24] | Peru. The country. | 秘鲁 那个国家 |
[36:26] | Jason and I realized we need an expert | 杰森和我意识到我们需要 |
[36:28] | in subatomic and gravitational physics. | 亚原子和万有引力专家 |
[36:30] | And there’s no greater expert in the world | 这世上没有比我的老教授 |
[36:31] | than my old professor, Abner Brody. | 艾伯纳·布罗迪更好的专家了 |
[36:34] | Unfortunately, he took his brain with him | 很不幸 他去年移居去亚马逊时 |
[36:36] | when he relocated to the Amazon last year. | 把他的好脑瓜也一并带走了 |
[36:39] | I’ve heard of Brody. There’s no one better. | 我听说过布罗迪 没人比他更棒了 |
[36:40] | You crunch the math. The lab is yours till I get back. | 你来做计算 我回来之前实验室都交给你 |
[36:43] | Anything you need, Jarvis is your man. | 你需要什么找贾维斯就行 |
[36:44] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[36:48] | Where’s my passport? | 我的护照呢 |
[36:53] | I take it you had an interesting night. | 看来你昨晚过得很有趣 |
[36:56] | That man is a menace. | 那人是个威胁 |
[36:58] | A genius, but no doubt a danger to himself and others. | 的确天才 但无疑对他自己和其他人有危险 |
[37:01] | As he’s proven time and again, but he’s all right. | 这他一遍遍证实过了 但他是好人 |
[37:04] | He’s more than all right. | 他不仅好 |
[37:06] | He invited me… a-a stranger… | 他请我这个陌生人 |
[37:08] | into his home without a second of equivocation. | 进入他家 毫无二话 |
[37:11] | You know how many people would do that? | 你知道有几个人会这么做吗 |
[37:13] | He’s a good friend. | 他是个好朋友 |
[37:14] | I’m sorry you met under such unpleasant circumstances. | 很抱歉你们在这么糟糕的情况下认识 |
[37:17] | I shouldn’t have asked you to go into the lab in the first place. | 我当时就不该让你进入那个实验室 |
[37:20] | You mean my lab, to retrieve my work. | 你是说去我的实验室取回我的研究吗 |
[37:24] | Who else was supposed to do it? | 不是我还有谁呢 |
[37:25] | Well, nevertheless, I am sorry you got hurt. | 不管怎样 我很抱歉你受了伤害 |
[37:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:30] | But better me than you. | 但是我总比是你好 |
[37:33] | Which is why I can’t stay here. | 所以我不能留在这里 |
[37:35] | “Can’t stay here”? Are you mad? | “不能留在这里” 你疯了吗 |
[37:37] | Someone tried to kill me, | 有人想杀我 |
[37:38] | and now they’re trying to kill you. | 现在他们还想杀你了 |
[37:39] | I’m removing myself from the equation before anyone gets hurt. | 我要在有人受伤之前离开 |
[37:42] | If you remove yourself from the people trying to protect you, | 如果你离开在努力保护你的人 |
[37:44] | you’re as good as dead. | 你就与死无异了 |
[37:45] | Do you think you would’ve made it | 你觉得如果不是我 |
[37:46] | out of the Griffith Park Observatory without me? | 你在格里菲斯公园天文馆能活下来吗 |
[37:48] | I can hold my own. | 我能照顾自己 |
[37:49] | Oh, don’t be a ninny. | 别傻了 |
[37:50] | You need us. And we need you. | 你需要我们 我们也需要你 |
[37:53] | If Whitney Frost is an expert on Zero Matter, as she claims, | 如果惠特妮·弗罗斯特如她自称那样是零物质专家 |
[37:57] | you’re our best asset against her. | 你就是我们对付她的最佳人选 |
[38:00] | Miss Carter… | 卡特小姐 |
[38:01] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[38:04] | And it’s Peggy. | 而且你该叫我佩吉 |
[38:08] | Peggy, I’m not going anywhere. | 佩吉 我哪都不去 |
[38:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:15] | I’m glad you saw reason. | 很高兴你想通了 |
[38:15] | No, I didn’t see reason. | 不是想通了 |
[38:17] | I still think I’m putting all of you in danger. | 我还是认为我给你们都带来了危险 |
[38:20] | But you don’t want me to leave, | 但你不希望我走 |
[38:22] | so that’s reason enough for me to stay. | 这是足够让我留下的理由了 |
[38:27] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[38:33] | Usually got to go all the way to France | 一般要在法国 |
[38:34] | to get a hickey like that. | 才能得到那样的吻痕呢 |
[38:36] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[38:36] | Hopefully not as much | 希望我冲 |
[38:37] | as the bullet hole I put in my assailant’s hand. | 杀手掌心打的那一枪更疼 |
[38:39] | You sure you don’t want a security detail? | 你真不需要安保队吗 |
[38:41] | I want to go back to work. | 我想继续工作 |
[38:43] | I thought you were on your way back to New York | 我以为你今天要跟汤普森 |
[38:44] | with Thompson today. | 回纽约呢 |
[38:45] | I thought I’d miss that flight. | 我打算错过那趟航班 |
[38:47] | Did you find anything in your research? | 你的调查有什么发现吗 |
[38:49] | Yeah, did some digging into Isodyne | 嗯 查了一下艾瑟丹能源 |
[38:50] | and hit pay dirt on their secret weapon… | 发现了他们的秘密武器 |
[38:52] | An Okie named Agnes Cully, | 一个叫艾格尼丝·卡利的俄州人 |
[38:54] | kind of like the Heartland’s Marie Curie. | 可以说是中部的玛丽·居里 |
[38:56] | These are patents. She was an inventor? | 这都是专利 她是个发明家 |
[38:58] | And then some. | 还不止 |
[38:58] | Her work put Isodyne on the map during the war. | 她的研究在战时帮艾瑟丹能源打响了名号 |
[39:01] | You know the radio frequency modulators | 知道盟军用来往敌后战线 |
[39:03] | the Allies used to send coded messages across enemy lines? | 传输加密消息的无线电调频器吗 |
[39:06] | Rotating the frequencies was her idea. | 轮换频率就是她的主意 |
[39:08] | What has she got to do with our case? | 她跟我们的案子有什么关系 |
[39:09] | Peggy Carter, meet Agnes Cully. | 佩吉·卡特 这位是艾格尼丝·卡利 |
[39:13] | “Whitney Frost” is her stage name. | “惠特妮·弗罗斯特”是她的艺名 |
[39:15] | America’s sweetheart is the brains behind Isodyne Energy. | 美国甜心才是艾瑟丹能源的主脑 |
[39:19] | Every eye in the country is on her, | 全国都盯着她 |
[39:22] | and no one sees her. | 却没人真正看到她 |
[39:25] | How much time do you have? | 你有多长时间 |
[39:27] | Uh, plane leaves in a little bit over an hour. | 飞机一个多小时后起飞 |
[39:29] | Plenty of time. | 有的是时间 |
[39:31] | I know you had a tough call to make yesterday, | 我知道你昨天的决定不容易 |
[39:33] | and I just want you to know how much I appreciate | 我只想让你知道我是多么感激 |
[39:38] | the faith that you put in me. | 你对我的信任 |
[39:40] | If you’re happy, I’m happy. | 你满意 我就开心 |
[39:41] | My pops will be glad to hear we’re working together. | 我爸知道我们在合作会很高兴的 |
[39:43] | Great. | 很好 |
[39:44] | And everybody’s happy, especially your new best friend. | 大家都开心 尤其是你的新好友 |
[39:47] | Jack Thompson, meet Calvin Chadwick. | 杰克·汤普森 这位是卡尔文·查德维克 |
[39:49] | Jack, it’s great to meet you, pal. | 杰克 很高兴认识你 伙计 |
[39:51] | I can’t tell you how much everyone at Isodyne | 你不知道艾瑟丹能源是多么 |
[39:53] | appreciates your help. | 感激你的帮助 |
[39:54] | It’s been a hell of a week. | 这一周够呛啊 |
[39:55] | Well, my pleasure, Mr. Chadwick. | 我很荣幸 查德维克先生 |
[39:57] | Oh, you can call him Calvin. | 喊他卡尔文就行 |
[39:59] | Although you might want to get used to | 不过你该开始喊他 |
[40:01] | calling him Senator Chadwick. | 查德维克参议员了 |
[40:08] | Here’s to the youngest member of the Arena Club, | 敬竞技俱乐部最年轻的成员 |
[40:11] | running for senate unopposed. | 毫无敌手地竞选参议员 |
[40:14] | Who could’ve seen this coming? | 谁能想得到呢 |
[40:18] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[40:23] | Miss Frost, you got a minute? | 弗罗斯特女士 有时间吗 |
[40:26] | Of course. Come in. | 当然 请进 |
[40:31] | Listen, I just got off the phone with the studio. | 听我说 我刚跟电影公司那边打完电话 |
[40:35] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[40:37] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 这话没法委婉地表达 |
[40:39] | They want to replace you. | 他们想换掉你 |
[40:42] | What? | 什么 |
[40:42] | They’re looking for a fresh face. | 他们想启用新人 |
[40:47] | Someone younger? | 年轻的新人吗 |
[40:48] | I-I told them I would walk if they fired you. | 我跟他们说 他们解雇你我就辞职 |
[40:51] | I told them nobody treats my star that way. | 我跟他们说 没人可以这么对待我的明星 |
[40:56] | They folded. | 他们妥协了 |
[41:00] | – Yes. – Oh, my god. | -是啊 -天呐 |
[41:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:03] | You’re my girl. | 你是我的人 |
[41:05] | I’ll always take care of you. | 我永远都会照顾你 |
[41:09] | Oh, Ken… | 肯 |
[41:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:13] | Truly, thank you so much. | 真的 太感谢你了 |
[41:29] | You are so beautiful. | 你好美啊 |
[41:31] | Ken… Ken, no. | 肯 肯 别 |
[41:32] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[41:34] | – Nothing. – That is not nothing. | -没什么 -那可不是没什么 |
[41:35] | – What happened to your face? – It’s nothing. | -你的脸怎么了 -没什么的 |
[41:37] | – That is not nothing! – Wait. | -才不是没什么 -等等 |
[41:39] | Wait! | 等等 |
[41:41] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |