时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This thing’s moving too fast, and it’s heading for New York. | 这架飞机正飞速冲纽约驶去 |
[00:05] | Give me your coordinates. | 告诉我你的坐标 |
[00:06] | I’ll find you a safe landing site. | 我给你找个安全降落点 |
[00:08] | There’s not gonna be a safe landing, | 没法安全降落了 |
[00:11] | but I can try and force it down. | 但我会尝试迫降 |
[00:13] | I-I-I’ll get Howard on the line. He’ll know what to do. | 我让霍华德来听 他知道怎么做 |
[00:16] | I got to put her in the water. | 我得让飞机坠海 |
[00:18] | Please, don’t do this. | 求你 别这么做 |
[00:19] | We — we have time. We can work it out. | 我们还有时间 能想到办法 |
[00:21] | Peggy. | 佩吉 |
[00:23] | This is my choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[01:05] | I thought we could stop off in Lucerne | 我们回头在卢塞恩稍作停留 |
[01:06] | for a late-night fondue. | 吃点芝士火锅当夜宵吧 |
[01:09] | Stark is the best civilian pilot I’ve ever seen. | 斯塔克是我见过最好的平民飞行员 |
[01:12] | We’re lucky to have him. | 有他在是我们走运 |
[01:40] | – Don’t bother. – Colleen. | -不用收 -科琳 |
[01:42] | I can’t feel my feet. | 站得我脚都麻了 |
[01:44] | They let 10 girls go yesterday. | 他们昨天又辞退了10个姑娘 |
[01:48] | Did they say why? | 他们有说原因吗 |
[01:49] | Because 10 more G.I.s got dischargeed. | 因为又有10个大兵退伍回来了 |
[01:52] | I had to show a guy from Canarsie how to use a rivet gun. | 我还得教一个卡纳西来的家伙用铆钉枪 |
[01:55] | I think I have tuberculosis. | 我觉得我得肺结核了 |
[01:57] | Thanks, by the way. | 对了 谢谢 |
[01:58] | You loaned this to me last night while you were at work. | 你昨晚上班时 把这个借给了我 |
[02:01] | It looks better on you. | 你穿更漂亮 |
[02:02] | Kind of thing might really catch a man’s eye — | 穿这件 绝对能吸引男人的眼光 |
[02:05] | say, on a…date? | 比如在约会场合 |
[02:07] | Well, don’t hold your breath — especially with tuberculosis. | 别指望了[憋气] 尤其你还得了肺结核 |
[02:11] | You know, there’s a difference between | 要知道 做一个独立女强人 |
[02:12] | being an independent woman and a spinster. | 跟做一个老处女 是有区别的 |
[02:15] | Is it the shoes? | 通过鞋子来区分吗 |
[02:17] | Clock out, pull the curtains, and sleep. Peggy’s orders. | 好了 拉上窗帘 睡觉 佩吉的吩咐 |
[02:21] | ‘kay. | 好的 |
[02:22] | If I don’t see you, | 如果你回来时我走了 |
[02:23] | remember, we’re going to the movies on Saturday. | 要记得 我们周六一起看电影 |
[02:25] | I have the night off. | 我那晚休息 |
[02:26] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[02:27] | You know how busy the office keeps me. | 你也知道他们总是不让我闲着 |
[02:29] | Peg, you work at the phone company. | 小佩 你在电话公司工作 |
[02:32] | It ain’t life and death. | 又不是出生入死 |
[02:34] | Darling, you have no idea. | 亲爱的 你是不知道啊 |
[03:11] | Good morning, Rose. | 早上好 罗丝 |
[03:13] | Lot of hubbub today, Peg. D.C. line’s hot. | 小佩 今天动静不小 华府那片线路繁忙 |
[03:16] | Love the hat. | 帽子真漂亮 |
[03:46] | Agent Carter, we just caught a redball out of D.C. | 卡特特工 我们刚刚接到华盛顿派来的要案 |
[03:49] | All hands on deck. | 所有人都要参与 |
[03:51] | Meaning cover the phones. | 意思是你要负责接电话 |
[03:53] | Rose, forward all calls to the briefing room. | 罗丝 把所有电话接到简报室 |
[03:56] | Covered. Shall we? | 搞定 走吧 |
[04:05] | Americans have long followed | 美国人一直很关注 |
[04:06] | the career of inventor Howard Stark, | 发明家霍华德·斯塔克的事业 |
[04:09] | from boy genius to weapons developer | 从天才少年到武器研发师 |
[04:11] | to multimillionaire. | 再到百万富翁 |
[04:12] | Even more have followed his private life. | 更有许多人对他的私生活也颇为关注 |
[04:15] | But his most recent exploits | 不过他最近的举动 |
[04:17] | threaten to send this flyboy into a nosedive. | 恐怕要让他马失前蹄了 |
[04:20] | Accused of selling weapons to the enemy, | 被控向敌方贩卖武器 |
[04:22] | the founder of Stark Industries was recently called to Capitol Hill. | 斯塔克工业的创始人最近被传唤至国会 |
[04:26] | May I ask a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[04:27] | Not until you answer the question already before this committee. | 先回答委员会提出的问题 |
[04:31] | It’s been so long, I don’t even remember what it was. | 过了这么久 我都不记得问题是什么了 |
[04:33] | Did you knowingly sell military-grade technology | 你是否在知情的情况下 向美国敌方 |
[04:37] | to enemies of the united states? | 贩卖军用级别科技 |
[04:39] | Not knowingly. | 没有在知情的情况下卖过 |
[04:41] | Did you do it unknowingly? | 那你有在不知情的情况下卖过吗 |
[04:43] | Now, by definition, that would be impossible to answer. | 很明显 这问题我根本无法回答 |
[04:55] | So far, six pieces of Stark’s technology | 目前 有六件斯塔克的科技产品 |
[04:58] | have turned up either on the black market | 出现在了黑市 |
[05:00] | or in the arsenals of enemy states. | 或是敌国的军械库 |
[05:02] | He’s been waffling on the hill, | 他一直在国会闪烁其词 |
[05:03] | treating the whole thing like a joke. | 把整件事当成笑话 |
[05:06] | Yesterday was the final day of hearings. | 昨天是听证会的最后一天 |
[05:08] | Stark didn’t show. | 斯塔克没有出现 |
[05:09] | They checked his half a dozen houses | 他们搜查了他的多个住所 |
[05:11] | and his half a dozen offices — nothing. | 及多个办公室 没找到人 |
[05:14] | So, as of this moment, | 那么 现在 |
[05:15] | Howard Stark is not only in contempt of congress, | 霍华德·斯塔克已不只是蔑视国会了 |
[05:18] | he’s a fugitive from justice. | 他还是个逃犯 |
[05:20] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[05:21] | Squeeze him till he loses his sense of humor. | 逼到他笑不出来 |
[05:24] | Thompson. | 汤普森 |
[05:25] | You’re lead. | 你来牵头 |
[05:27] | I’ll ground his planes, freeze his bank accounts. | 我会禁飞他的飞机 冻结他的银行账户 |
[05:30] | There’s a girl at first federal who wants to owe me a favor. | 联邦银行有个姑娘想帮我的忙 |
[05:32] | Sir, I really must object. | 长官 我不赞同 |
[05:33] | Why am I not surprised? | 我一点都不觉得惊讶 |
[05:34] | I knew Howard Stark during the war. | 我在战时就结识了霍华德·斯塔克 |
[05:36] | His help was invaluable. | 他的协助至关重要 |
[05:37] | He may be a great many things, but he’s not a traitor. | 他也许不太靠谱 但绝对不会叛国 |
[05:40] | We’re all aware of your record, Agent. | 我们知道你的履历 特工 |
[05:42] | I’m sure being Captain America’s…liaison… | 我相信作为美国队长的…联络人 |
[05:47] | brought you into contact with all sorts of interesting people. | 你结识了各种各样有趣的人 |
[05:50] | But the war’s over. | 但战争已经结束了 |
[05:52] | Let the professionals decide who’s worth going after. | 让专业人士来决定应该追捕谁吧 |
[05:56] | Sounds like Carter knew a lot of guys during the war. | 听起来卡特在战时结识了不少男人啊 |
[05:58] | What’d you say, Krzeminski? | 你说什么 科明斯基 |
[06:01] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[06:02] | You owe the lady an apology. | 你应该对这位女士道歉 |
[06:04] | You standing up for her now, Sousa? | 怎么 你要为她出头[站起来]吗 苏萨 |
[06:07] | Better hurry. I don’t have all day. | 快点啊 我没时间一直等 |
[06:09] | Huh? No? | 不站吗 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:21] | Agent Sousa, about what you just did… | 苏萨特工 你刚刚做的事 |
[06:24] | Ah, don’t worry about it — | 别在意 |
[06:25] | I wish you hadn’t. | 你不必如此 |
[06:28] | You’re an agent. They treat you like a secretary. | 你是名特工 他们却把你当成秘书 |
[06:29] | – I just wanted — – and I’m grateful. | -我只是想… -心意领了 |
[06:31] | I’m also more than capable of handling | 但我完全能够应付 |
[06:32] | whatever these adolescents throw at me. | 这些愣头青的作为 |
[06:36] | Yes, ma’am. | 了解 女士 |
[06:37] | Doesn’t mean I have to like it. | 并不代表我接受他们的所作所为 |
[06:39] | Well, that’s another thing we have in common. | 在这一点上 我们能够达成共识 |
[06:41] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[06:43] | Gonna be a little busy with your friend Stark. | 我们要忙着找你的朋友斯塔克 |
[06:45] | If you don’t mind, | 如果不介意的话 |
[06:46] | these surveillance reports need to be filed, and… | 这些监视报告需要归档 |
[06:49] | You’re really so much better at that kind of thing. | 你比较擅长这种事 |
[06:50] | What kind of thing is that, Agent Thompson? The alphabet? | 这种事指什么 汤普森特工 字母表吗 |
[06:53] | I can teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[06:55] | Let’s start with words beginning with “A.” | 让我们从A开头的词开始吧 |
[06:59] | Thanks, kid. | 谢了 |
[07:00] | Adios. Auf wiedersehen. | 再见[西语] 再见[德语] |
[07:02] | Aloha. | 再见[夏威夷语] |
[07:03] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[07:04] | Heard he got his personality shot off in Iwo Jima. | 听说是在硫磺岛被日军打成混蛋了 |
[07:17] | I saw him once at a U.S.O. show in Passaic. | 我曾在帕塞伊克一场劳军联合组织的表演上见过他 |
[07:21] | You can eat him with a spoon. | 真是秀色可餐 |
[07:23] | Yes, I understand he was quite something. | 是啊 听说他是很出众 |
[07:26] | Order up! | 上菜啦 |
[07:29] | Everything all right, English? | 你还好吗 英国妞 |
[07:31] | Fine, Angie, if you don’t count work. | 还好 安琪 如果不考虑工作的话 |
[07:33] | Boys at the phone company giving you a hard time? | 电话公司的小伙子们难为你了 |
[07:35] | No more than usual. It’s just… | 也没有比以往更糟 只是 |
[07:37] | During the war, I had a sense of purpose, responsibility. | 二战期间 我有一种使命感 责任感 |
[07:42] | But now I…connect the calls, | 而现在 我负责接电话 |
[07:44] | but I never get a chance to make them. | 却没机会下命令 |
[07:45] | Do you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[07:49] | I had an audition today, uptown. | 我今天在上城区有个试演 |
[07:51] | Took three trains, | 换了三趟车 |
[07:52] | got two bars into “Is You Is Or Is You Ain’t” — | 《是你或是不是你》唱了两小节 |
[07:55] | They gave me the hook. | 他们就让我滚蛋了 |
[07:57] | I guess I ain’t. | 看来还真不是我 |
[07:59] | We all got to pay our dues, even if it takes a while. | 早晚我们都会出头 哪怕需要等待 |
[08:02] | You got talent. | 你有才华 |
[08:04] | It’s just a matter of time before broadway calls. | 早晚百老汇会伸来橄榄枝的 |
[08:06] | I’m afraid I can’t carry a tune. | 只可惜我唱歌走调 |
[08:08] | Doesn’t matter when you got legs like yours. | 有你那美腿 跑不跑调没关系 |
[08:09] | This is supposed to be a BLT? | 这是培根生菜番茄三明治吗 |
[08:11] | Where’s the girl? | 服务员呢 |
[08:13] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 打扰下 |
[08:14] | Do you not work here anymore? | 你不在这儿工作了吗 |
[08:16] | Looks like I got to go. | 看来我得走了 |
[08:18] | Is he a regular? | 他是个常客吗 |
[08:19] | Yeah, but a regular what, | 是啊 但他人品如何呢 |
[08:21] | I’m not allowed to say that on the clock. | 我还在上班 不能说 |
[08:24] | See ya later. | 回见 |
[08:51] | Miss Carter? | 卡特小姐 |
[08:53] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[08:56] | Oh, we haven’t had the pleasure. | 还未能有幸结识 |
[08:58] | But we may yet. | 但现在有机会了 |
[09:02] | You’re coming with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[09:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:25] | I should’ve called first. | 我该先打个电话的 |
[09:28] | Did you miss me? | 想我吗 |
[09:32] | They’re calling you a traitor. | 他们说你是叛徒 |
[09:34] | I’m calling it a setup. | 我说那是陷害 |
[09:37] | I have a vault. | 我有个保险库 |
[09:38] | “Had,” I should say. | 准确地说是”有过” |
[09:40] | Sub-basement of my office — triple-thick, lead-lined. | 我办公室的下层地下室 三层加厚 衬铅的 |
[09:43] | It was where I kept my bad babies. | 我的那些坏玩意都存在那里 |
[09:45] | Bad babies? | 坏玩意 |
[09:47] | Inventions too dangerous for anyone — | 对其他人来说太危险的发明 |
[09:49] | Even my friends. | 即便是对盟友 |
[09:50] | Which begs the question, why invent them at all? | 那我得问了 为何发明它们呢 |
[09:52] | I can’t help what I think of, | 我又控制不了我的想法 |
[09:54] | but I can damn well control what I sell. | 但我能控制我卖些什么 |
[09:57] | At least, I could until last month. | 至少上个月之前还控制得了 |
[09:58] | What happened last month? | 上个月发生了什么 |
[10:00] | I was in Monaco… with a lovely tax advisor. | 我在摩纳哥 跟一位可爱的税务顾问在一起 |
[10:04] | When I got back, I found a hole under my vault, | 我回来时 发现保险库底被钻了个洞 |
[10:06] | all the way to the sewer. | 直通下水道 |
[10:07] | Somebody cleaned me out. | 有人把我洗劫一空了 |
[10:09] | A couple of weeks later, my bad babies — | 两周后 我的那些坏玩意 |
[10:10] | they start turning up on the black market. | 开始在黑市上出现 |
[10:13] | But why run? | 为什么要跑呢 |
[10:14] | Why not tell the senate the truth, ask for their help? | 为何不对参议院说出实情 请求帮助 |
[10:16] | Apparently, it’s not too big a jump | 显然 他们更容易相信 |
[10:17] | to see me cutting a hole in my own vault | 是我在保险库钻了洞 |
[10:19] | and making some money on the sly. | 好背地里赚黑钱 |
[10:23] | Really? | 不是吧你 |
[10:25] | I’m just considering all the angles. | 我只是在权衡所有的可能 |
[10:27] | Seems you have a lot of them. | 你的鬼主意似乎比较多 |
[10:29] | Now, that’s the Peggy Carter I need. | 这才是我需要的佩吉·卡特 |
[10:31] | – For what? – To clear my name. | -需要我干什么 -洗清我的罪名 |
[10:33] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[10:34] | I try not to be, | 我尽量不 |
[10:36] | but sometimes it just slips out anyway. | 但有时管不住自己 |
[10:39] | Oh, come on, Peg. | 拜托 小佩 |
[10:40] | You know darn well I didn’t do this, | 你很清楚不是我干的 |
[10:41] | which means the SSR is looking for the wrong guy. | 也就是说战略科学军团找错了人 |
[10:44] | I want to find the right guy. | 我要找到真凶 |
[10:45] | But I’m gonna need someone on the inside, | 但我需要内部有个人 |
[10:47] | someone I can trust. | 我能信任的人 |
[10:49] | And, Peg, there’s no one I trust more than you. | 小佩 你是我最信任的人 |
[10:52] | Howard, you’re asking me to become a traitor | 霍华德 你让我背叛组织 |
[10:55] | in order to prove you are not one. | 以证明你没有叛变 |
[10:56] | You do see the irony? | 你看得出其中的讽刺吧 |
[10:57] | Come on, Peg. | 得了 小佩 |
[10:59] | I know they’re not using you right over there. | 我知道他们没有充分运用你的才能 |
[11:02] | You want a mission that matters? | 你想执行重要的任务 |
[11:03] | This is it. | 这就是 |
[11:04] | My technology in the hands of | 我的科技如果落到 |
[11:06] | some nut that wants to be the next red skull — | 某个想成为下个红骷髅的疯子手里 |
[11:09] | You have no idea how bad that could be. | 你想象不到情况会有多糟 |
[11:12] | Right now, you’re the only one that can stop that. | 现在 你是唯一能够阻止这一切的人 |
[11:17] | Here’s good. | 停这里就行 |
[11:20] | Kill the lights. | 关掉车灯 |
[11:29] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[11:31] | Some of my babies have already sold overseas. | 我的一些坏玩意已经流落海外 |
[11:34] | I’m gonna pay them a visit. | 我要去看看他们 |
[11:36] | The rest of them are here somewhere, | 其他的还在这里 |
[11:38] | which is where you come in. | 这就要看你的了 |
[11:39] | Word is, one of the nasty ones | 据传 有个很厉害的 |
[11:41] | is hitting the market in the next day or two. | 这一两天就要出售了 |
[11:44] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[11:45] | Just a piece of paper — | 就是张纸 |
[11:47] | My formula for molecular nitramene. | 我的分子硝化物的分子式 |
[11:49] | Technically, we’re not even sure it works, | 严格说 我们都不能确定它好不好使 |
[11:51] | but, well, let’s face it — I invented it, so it works. | 不过 这毕竟是我发明的 所以肯定好使 |
[11:56] | If that stuff were ever fabricated… | 如果那东西被造出来 |
[11:57] | Boom? | 要爆炸吗 |
[11:59] | This much would level a city block. | 这么一小点 就能毁掉一个街区 |
[12:02] | And I’m not talking the short ones — avenues. | 而且不是小街区 大道那样的街区 |
[12:06] | I’m going to regret this, aren’t I? | 我一定会后悔的 对吗 |
[12:08] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[12:09] | But when you’re not humiliating him, | 你要是不打算羞辱他了 |
[12:11] | that fellow up there is my butler – | 那边那位是我的管家 |
[12:13] | Edwin Jarvis. | 埃德温·贾维斯 |
[12:14] | He’ll help you in any way he can. | 他会尽力帮你 |
[12:17] | I owe you one, pal. | 我欠你个人情 |
[12:24] | There are only a dozen fences that can handle something this hot. | 能经手这么厉害的东西的销赃人不多 |
[12:29] | You just got to learn which one. | 你得找到是哪个 |
[12:32] | And I figured you’d never have any trouble finding a man. | 我觉得找男人对你从来不是难事 |
[12:36] | The trick is finding the right one. | 难的是找对男人 |
[12:47] | Nice to see you, too, Howard. | 见到你真高兴 霍华德 |
[12:54] | The next time you approach a woman in a dark alley, | 你下次在暗巷里接近一位女士 |
[12:57] | you might introduce yourself. | 最好还是先自我介绍 |
[12:59] | Well, I shall endeavor to remember that, | 我一定尽力记住 |
[13:01] | provided my concussion isn’t too severe. | 希望我的脑震荡不会严重到影响记忆 |
[13:06] | Should you need me. | 如果您需要找我 |
[13:08] | Call any time before 9:00. | 9点之前都可以打电话来 |
[13:10] | What happens at 9:00? | 9点之后怎么了 |
[13:11] | My wife and I go to bed. | 我和妻子要就寝了 |
[13:13] | 7:00, sherry. 8:00, Benny Goodman. | 7点喝点酒 8点听班尼·古德曼的演奏 |
[13:15] | 9:00, bed. | 9点就寝 |
[13:16] | You’re new to espionage, aren’t you? | 你是第一次当间谍 是吧 |
[13:18] | Far from it. | 才不是呢 |
[13:19] | Last summer, I caught the cook pocketing the good spoons. | 去年夏天 我还抓到一个偷好勺子的厨娘 |
[13:25] | What now, Miss Carter? | 现在去哪 卡特小姐 |
[13:27] | Now I go to work. | 我去上班 |
[13:50] | You know, you are expected to go home at night. | 你晚上是该回家休息的 |
[13:53] | Most fugitive cases are solved in the first 72 hours. | 大部分逃犯都是在头72小时内抓获的 |
[13:56] | If Stark’s sailing into the sunset, | 如果斯塔克真要逃 |
[13:58] | maybe this is where he starts. | 或许可以从这里查起 |
[14:02] | He must have really liked that girl. | 他一定很喜欢那姑娘 |
[14:05] | Because there’s no other reason why he’d get in a boat. | 否则他才不会上船呢 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry, Daniel, but Stark hates water. | 抱歉 丹尼尔 斯塔克怕水 |
[14:10] | He can’t even swim. | 他根本不会游泳 |
[14:12] | Really? How do you — | 真的吗 你怎么知道… |
[14:12] | He tried to kiss me on v-e day. | 他二战欧战胜利纪念日时想亲我 |
[14:14] | I knocked him into the Thames. | 我把他打进了泰晤士河 |
[14:15] | We had to get frogmen to fish him out. | 我们找了蛙人才把他救上来 |
[14:19] | …classified information… | …机密情报 |
[14:21] | Something’s up. | 有情况 |
[14:22] | Thompson’s working on his next medal. | 汤普森想拿下一块奖章呢 |
[14:25] | Got word of a fence trying to sell one of Stark’s inventions — | 有传闻说有个销赃人想出售斯塔克的发明 |
[14:28] | Club owner named Spider Raymond. | 是一个夜店老板 斯佩德·雷蒙德 |
[14:30] | Where’s it happening? | 在哪出售 |
[14:31] | Need-to-know only. | 机密信息 |
[14:33] | Kind of gives you a warm feeling, doesn’t it? | 真让人暖心啊 |
[14:35] | Get you a refill? | 我给你续杯啊 |
[14:36] | Actually, I’m still… | 其实我还… |
[14:37] | drinking that. | 喝呢… |
[14:38] | Post eyes at the exits and at the newsstand across the street. | 在出口和对面的报摊都布下了眼线 |
[14:42] | Dress sharp — handkerchiefs, spit shine. | 穿戴整齐 带手帕 鞋擦亮 |
[14:45] | It’ll be a rich crowd. | 那里人很多 |
[14:47] | Do your best. | 尽力吧 |
[14:48] | I’ll call O’dwyer, get you some uniformed backup. | 我会让奥德怀尔给你们准备点衣服 |
[14:50] | Too showy. Raymond’s paranoid. | 太显眼 雷蒙德很警惕 |
[14:52] | Only things he lets slide are blondes and money. | 他唯一的弱点就是金发美女和钱 |
[14:54] | If we want to grab Raymond and his buyer | 如果我们想抓到雷蒙德和他的买家 |
[14:56] | with whatever it is that Stark is selling, | 还有斯塔克想出售的东西 |
[14:59] | then I go in light and fast. | 那我就得轻便快速地行动 |
[15:01] | We want everyone feeling real comfortable. | 得让他们都毫无察觉 |
[15:02] | Two men, sidearms only. | 两人行动 只带手枪 |
[15:04] | That how you did it in Okinawa? | 像你在冲绳那样 |
[15:06] | Sometimes. Other times, we brought a tank. | 有时候是得如此 也有时候得大队人马 |
[15:08] | Figured we’d save that for later. | 大队人马还是稍后吧 |
[15:11] | Okay, Thompson, this is your play. | 好 汤普森 你说了算 |
[15:14] | Grinding beans over there, Carter? | 你磨豆子呢 卡特 |
[15:16] | This is field agents only. | 这是外勤特工的会议 |
[15:18] | It’s okay, chief. Let her stay. Maybe she’ll learn something. | 没事 局长 让她听听吧 或许能学点东西 |
[15:20] | Thank you, agent. I already have. | 多谢 特工 我已经有收获了 |
[15:23] | What do you really want? | 你究竟想要什么 |
[15:26] | I wonder if I might request a sick day. | 不知能不能请一天病假 |
[15:29] | What’s the matter? Got a headache? | 怎么 头疼了吗 |
[15:31] | Amongst other things. | 还有别的小问题 |
[15:34] | Ladies’ things. | 女人的毛病 |
[15:36] | Oh, geez. | 老天 |
[15:38] | Yeah, sure, take the day. | 行啊 去吧 |
[15:40] | Go shopping, whatever makes you feel better. | 去购物 怎么舒服怎么来 |
[15:42] | Thank you for your understanding. | 多谢理解 |
[15:44] | Enjoy your coffee. | 咖啡慢用 |
[15:48] | You got any issues need taken care of? | 你也有什么事吗 |
[16:11] | If this stuff does what you say it can, Brannis, | 这东西如果真像你说的那么厉害 班尼斯 |
[16:14] | you’re gonna be very rich. | 那你就发了 |
[16:16] | And I’m guessing a fair amount of people are gonna be very dead. | 而且应该会死很多人 |
[16:19] | You know, we could, uh, do some serious business | 如果你肯告诉我 你还在霍华德·斯塔克的 |
[16:21] | if you’d just tell me what else you got | 地下室挖到了什么宝贝 |
[16:22] | out of Howard Stark’s basement. | 我们可以好好合作一下 |
[16:24] | What’ve you got? | 你还有什么 |
[16:25] | A-bombs? Ray guns? | 原子弹 射线枪 |
[16:28] | Jane Russell’s number? | 简·拉塞尔[女演员]的电话号码 |
[16:32] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管有什么 |
[16:33] | if you need to liquidate, my door’s open. | 你如果需要出手 我随时欢迎 |
[16:47] | Nice talking to you. | 跟你交谈真愉快 |
[17:10] | You look like a lady looking to dance. | 这位姑娘看上去想跳舞呢 |
[17:12] | I’m afraid I’d only step on your toes. | 恐怕我只会踩到你的脚 |
[17:15] | Another time, perhaps. | 那下次吧 |
[17:24] | Oh, no, we’re supposed to be upstairs. | 我们上去有事 |
[17:32] | I’m looking for Mr. Raymond. | 我想找雷蒙德先生 |
[17:34] | I have something I’d like to sell. | 我有东西想出手 |
[17:39] | First door on the right. | 右边第一扇门 |
[17:40] | Thanks, sugar. | 多谢了 帅哥 |
[17:59] | Mr. Raymond, is this a bad time? | 雷蒙德先生 我打扰你了吗 |
[18:02] | We’ll only know after it’s over. | 你得先打扰才知道了 |
[18:04] | Bring the rest of you in here. | 快进来 |
[18:08] | I hope you don’t find me forward. | 希望你不会觉得我太唐突 |
[18:10] | Well, I’m not the judgmental type. | 我这人很随和 |
[18:18] | I know you are in, um… | 我知道你… |
[18:21] | …possession of a certain chemical formula. | 手里有份化学分子式 |
[18:24] | I got a lot of club to run, miss, so if you’d just — | 我还得管理夜店呢 小姐 请你… |
[18:26] | It’s okay. Let’s make this a game. | 没事 我们就当做是游戏吧 |
[18:28] | You seem like you might like games. | 我觉得你像是喜欢游戏的人 |
[18:31] | You don’t have to tell me anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[18:33] | You just have to, um… | 只要 |
[18:37] | Look right here. | 看着我就好 |
[18:39] | Now, I don’t care where you got it, | 我不管你是哪弄来的 |
[18:41] | but cards on the table — | 但我们明说吧 |
[18:42] | You are the proud owner of a certain chemical formula. | 你的确拥有一份化学分子式 |
[18:46] | Just a little piece of paper, right? | 就是一张纸 对吗 |
[18:50] | I have some friends | 我有一些朋友 |
[18:52] | who would be very interested in buying that formula. | 会十分想购得那张分子式 |
[18:56] | Now, I know — I said, “Spider Raymond, | 我明白 我说”斯佩德·雷蒙德 |
[18:58] | he doesn’t hold on to anything for long. | 他才不会在手上囤货 |
[19:01] | He must already have a buyer.” | 他肯定已经有买家了” |
[19:02] | But, you see, the thing is, I think I can… | 但是 我觉得 |
[19:06] | offer you more. | 我能给你更多价码 |
[19:09] | Is it here? | 是在这儿吗 |
[19:10] | Do you want me to search you? | 要我搜你的身吗 |
[19:12] | Sweetheart, I don’t have it on me. | 亲爱的 东西不在我身上 |
[19:20] | Hey, boss, there’s a guy downstairs that — | 老大 楼下有个人… |
[19:22] | I guess I’ll just have him wait. | 那我让他等等了 |
[19:29] | Well, that was a bit premature. | 真是着急 |
[19:52] | Crikey o’reilly. | 老天爷 |
[20:09] | Jarvis residence. | 贾维斯宅 |
[20:10] | – They’ve weaponized it. – Miss Carter? | -他们把分子式武器化了 -卡特小姐吗 |
[20:12] | Do you know anyone else handling high explosives at this time of night? | 你还认识别的大晚上倒腾烈性炸药的人吗 |
[20:15] | As a matter of fact, no. | 事实上 没别人了 |
[20:17] | It’s just that I promised my wife a souffle | 只是我答应给妻子做蛋奶酥的 |
[20:19] | and if I don’t get it in the oven by — | 如果不赶快放进烤箱里 |
[20:20] | Mr. Jarvis, what was once a theory is now a bomb, | 贾维斯先生 曾经的理论已经造出了炸弹 |
[20:23] | so apologies to your wife, | 所以对不起尊夫人了 |
[20:24] | but dinner will have to wait. | 但晚餐只好待会儿再说了 |
[20:26] | No, you’re quite right. | 是啊 当然 |
[20:27] | Mr. Stark left a note. Hold the line. | 斯塔克先生给我留过笔记 稍等 |
[20:35] | Is the nitramene, by any chance, glowing? | 硝化物有没有在发光 |
[20:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:38] | Oh, that’s not ideal. | 那可不妙 |
[20:40] | “An orange glow would indicate | “橘色光芒表明 |
[20:41] | the nitramene has reached peak volatility | 硝化物已达到极不稳定状态 |
[20:44] | and should be handled with caution. | 要极其小心处理 |
[20:46] | Cracking its shell would result in an implosion | 若损坏其外壳 将引发爆炸 |
[20:48] | with a blast radius of…” | 爆炸半径为…” |
[20:49] | Oh. 500 yards. | 500码[约460米]呢 |
[20:52] | Delightful. | 太好了 |
[20:53] | “Render it inert with a solution | “用碳酸氢钠和乙酸盐溶液 |
[20:54] | of sodium hydrogen carbonate and acetate.” | 可使其进入惰性状态” |
[20:57] | Where you’re going to find that at this time of night, I have no idea. | 真不知道这么晚你要上哪找到这些东西 |
[20:59] | Leave that to me. | 交给我吧 |
[20:59] | There’s one last note here. | 还有最后一条 |
[21:01] | “Avoid touching the core to the containment ring. | “不要碰触包容环内核 |
[21:04] | Touching the core will result in –“ | 否则将…” |
[21:06] | Death? | 致死吗 |
[21:07] | I was going to say “Core overload,” | 我其实是想说”核过载” |
[21:10] | but yes. | 不过 死也没错 |
[21:12] | Edwin, I’m home! | 埃德温 我回来了 |
[21:13] | Uh, I won’t be a moment, Anna! | 马上 安娜 |
[21:15] | If that will be all? | 还有事吗 |
[21:17] | Mr. Jarvis, you do realize | 贾维斯先生 你明白 |
[21:18] | that this job will have certain after-hours requirements? | 这份工作会要求你加班吧 |
[21:21] | So does my wife, Miss Carter. | 我妻子也指望着我呢 卡特小姐 |
[21:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:35] | You boys got a warrant, | 你们有搜查令吗 |
[21:36] | or are you just here to socialize? | 还是来找乐子的 |
[21:39] | Both. | 都有 |
[21:41] | You don’t mind if we take a look around, do you? | 你不介意我们到处看看吧 |
[22:05] | Boss? | 老大 |
[22:28] | You don’t say. | 是嘛 |
[22:31] | Fancy a dance? | 跳个舞啊 |
[22:33] | Uh, so glad you changed your mind. | 很高兴你改主意了 |
[22:35] | What can I say? It’s every woman’s right. | 没办法 这是每个女人的权利 |
[22:47] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[22:47] | No, no, no! | 糟糕 |
[22:54] | Hey, now. | 听我说 |
[22:56] | Listen, friend, I know we had a deal, | 朋友 我知道我们有协议 |
[22:57] | but the blonde must’ve taken it. | 但那金发女人一定是给偷走了 |
[22:59] | I can fix this. | 我能补救 |
[23:09] | – Dip me. – What? | -前倾 -什么 |
[23:15] | Thanks, doll. We should try it again sometime. | 谢了 帅哥 我们有机会再跳一次吧 |
[23:24] | Maybe we shouldn’t have spent all that time changing our clothes. | 或许我们不该浪费那么多时间换衣服 |
[23:28] | Seal the damn exits. | 封锁出口 |
[23:44] | Peg? Is that you? | 小佩 是你吗 |
[23:50] | They sent me home — fever. | 他们让我回家了 我发烧了 |
[23:52] | I didn’t know what time you’d be back. | 我不知道你什么时候能回来 |
[23:54] | I can take the chair. | 我去睡椅子吧 |
[23:55] | No, don’t even think about it. | 别傻了 |
[23:58] | I’ll make you some tea. | 我去给你泡茶 |
[24:02] | Peg, you look like a million bucks. | 小佩 你可真美 |
[24:05] | Wait. Were you out out? | 等等 你出去玩了吗 |
[24:08] | In a manner of speaking. | 算是吧 |
[24:11] | Oh, Peg, I’m — I’m really proud of you. | 小佩 我真替你高兴 |
[24:13] | I knew you were too great a catch to be alone for too long. | 我就知道你这样的美人不会孤单太久 |
[24:17] | I want you to tell me all about it — | 一定跟我说说 |
[24:18] | in the morning. | 等早上的 |
[25:21] | Colleen? | 科琳 |
[25:23] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[25:30] | Colleen? | 科琳 |
[26:59] | I’m sorry to appear callous, | 我这么说可能有点无情 |
[27:01] | but is there any way it can be traced back to you? | 但这事可能会查到你身上吗 |
[27:04] | My name wasn’t on the lease. | 租约上没有我的名字 |
[27:06] | No one knew me except… | 没人知道我 除了… |
[27:07] | Did she have any family? | 她有什么家人吗 |
[27:10] | She lost a brother at Guadalcanal. | 她弟弟在瓜达康纳尔岛牺牲了 |
[27:14] | I’d only known her a few months. | 我也刚认识她几个月 |
[27:17] | I needed a place to stay. | 我当时需要个住处 |
[27:18] | I didn’t know anyone in… | 我在这儿谁也不认识 |
[27:23] | I seem to have a habit of losing people closest to me. | 我似乎总会失去跟我亲近的人 |
[27:28] | Perhaps “losing” is too nice a word. | “失去”这词可能太委婉了 |
[27:31] | I get them killed. | 我会害死他们 |
[27:33] | Miss Carter. | 卡特小姐 |
[27:34] | When Howard came to me, I was damn happy to see him. | 霍华德来找我时 我非常高兴 |
[27:39] | I’d been wallowing in it since the war, | 战争结束后我一直没走出来 |
[27:42] | wondering why no one would give Agent Peggy Carter a shot. | 不明白为何没人愿给佩吉·卡特特工一个机会 |
[27:46] | So I grabbed the chance. | 所以一有机会我就抓住了 |
[27:49] | But I mucked it up. | 可我搞砸了 |
[27:52] | And now Colleen is dead… | 现在科琳死了 |
[27:55] | Because of me. | 都是因为我 |
[28:04] | Miss Carter, I’ve read your war record. | 卡特小姐 我看过你的战时档案 |
[28:07] | You are a credit to your profession. | 你是你这行的精英 |
[28:11] | If the men in your office can’t see that, | 如果你办公室的那群男人看不出来 |
[28:13] | then they’re fools. | 那他们就是蠢货 |
[28:15] | You were trying to do something good, | 你只是想做些好事 |
[28:17] | and I believe you accomplished it. | 我相信你已经做到了 |
[28:20] | But was it worth it? | 可真的值得吗 |
[28:23] | I don’t think we’ll know that until the job is truly done. | 我想只有等任务真正完成了才能知道了 |
[28:30] | Where does your wife think you are right now? | 你太太以为你现在在哪 |
[28:33] | One of Mr. Stark’s more…amorous admirers | 斯塔克先生的一位多情的仰慕者 |
[28:35] | has refused to vacate his penthouse. | 不肯搬出他的顶层公寓 |
[28:38] | I am presently supervising her extraction. | 我现在正监督她搬家呢 |
[28:42] | I imagine that’s quite believable. | 这话还挺可信的 |
[28:46] | You have no idea. | 那是当然 |
[28:53] | We need to know where this came from. | 我们得查清这是哪来的 |
[28:56] | But I can’t exactly walk it into the SSR headquarters. | 可我不能直接带它进入战略科学军团总部 |
[29:01] | I may know a gentleman. | 我可能认识个人 |
[29:05] | Dr. Vanko, what do we have here? | 凡科博士 有什么发现 |
[29:08] | A lanthanum carbon alloy. | 一种镧碳合金 |
[29:09] | Rather clever. I might add, rather unstable. | 很巧妙 不过也很不稳定 |
[29:12] | So it couldn’t have come from very far away. | 那么不会是从很远的地方运来的 |
[29:14] | Well, before the war, | 二战前 |
[29:16] | there were only three refineries capable of something like this. | 只有三家精炼厂能炼出这样的东西 |
[29:19] | The navy tore down Franklin chemical, | 富兰克林化工厂被海军拆了 |
[29:21] | and Eaglestar converted to diesel, | 鹰星厂改成了炼柴油的 |
[29:22] | so that only leaves… | 那就只剩下… |
[29:23] | – Roxxon. – Right. | -罗克森 -没错 |
[29:25] | This has to be 200 acres. | 这地方至少200英亩 |
[29:27] | It would take weeks to search. | 得花好几周才能全面搜索完 |
[29:28] | Dr. Vanko, please tell me that isn’t still, um… | 凡科博士 拜托别告诉我这东西还是… |
[29:32] | volatile. | 不稳定的 |
[29:33] | Oh, volatile — no, no. | 不稳定 不会的 |
[29:35] | Active? | 要说活跃 |
[29:36] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[29:38] | The nitramene still emits low levels of vita-radiation. | 硝化物仍在放出少量的维塔辐射 |
[29:40] | Vita-rays? | 维塔射线吗 |
[29:42] | Yeah, we occasionally use them in our experiments to stabilize the… | 没错 我们在试验中偶尔会用它来稳定… |
[29:44] | I know what they do. | 我知道它有什么用 |
[30:17] | I’m gonna need a rain check on that dance. | 那支舞得改天再跳了 |
[30:21] | A week next saturday, at the Stork club. | 下周六 史托克俱乐部 |
[30:24] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[30:25] | 8:00 on the dot. | 八点整 |
[30:26] | Don’t you dare be late. | 不准迟到 |
[30:29] | Just be there. | 一定要去 |
[30:31] | We’ll have the band play something slow. | 我们让乐队演奏点舒缓的曲子 |
[30:33] | I’d hate to step on your… | 我不想踩到你的… |
[30:37] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[30:41] | Steve… | 史蒂夫 |
[30:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:56] | I still haven’t quite got the hang of… | 我还没太掌握… |
[30:56] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[31:02] | I can assure you, I don’t do this often. | 我向你保证 我并不经常这样 |
[31:05] | You know, after I got hit… | 知道吗 我受伤后 |
[31:10] | At the field hospital, the chaplain asked me | 在战地医院 牧师问我 |
[31:12] | was there anybody I wanted to send my effects to, | 我有没有什么人可以交付遗物 |
[31:14] | should, you know, the worst happen. | 你懂的 以防发生最坏的情况 |
[31:17] | I told him I didn’t think my dad had much use | 我跟他说 就两双绿袜子和一本旧书 |
[31:20] | for two pairs of green socks and an old paperback. | 我觉得给我爸也派不上什么用场 |
[31:24] | Let him remember my life, you know? | 他也没法靠这些东西记住我 |
[31:28] | ‘course, I didn’t die, which was inconvenient, | 当然 我最后没死 这反倒有点麻烦 |
[31:30] | Because the chaplain had already trashed my footlocker. | 因为牧师已经把我的小提箱当废物处理了 |
[31:33] | Still missing half my stuff. | 到现在还有一半东西没找着呢 |
[31:37] | Can’t find my leg anywhere. | 腿也找不到了 |
[31:44] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[31:48] | You’re one of the lucky ones. | 你算是幸运的了 |
[33:27] | Well-armed for a mothball facility, wouldn’t you say? | 说是暂停使用 这警戒也太严了 你说是吧 |
[33:32] | Keep your eyes open. | 警惕点 |
[33:33] | But I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你一起去 |
[33:35] | Mr. Jarvis, that cook with the spoons… | 贾维斯先生 之前偷勺的那个厨娘 |
[33:37] | was she a large woman? Violent? | 她魁梧吗 暴力吗 |
[33:40] | Well, no, she was quite diminutive, actually, | 没有 她其实还挺娇小 |
[33:41] | but she had a vicious tongue and extremely long… | 可她特别毒舌还有非常长的… |
[33:48] | …fingernails. | 指甲 |
[34:38] | Takes a minute to cool. | 得冷却会儿 |
[34:40] | I’m taking a pretty big risk doing this. | 我这可是冒了很大的风险 |
[34:42] | Least you could do is smile. | 你起码可以笑一下吧 |
[34:57] | Miss Carter, it seems that… | 卡特小姐 好像… |
[35:48] | That’s far enough! | 不准再跑了 |
[35:57] | I wouldn’t. | 换我就不这么做 |
[36:05] | You don’t want to fire again. | 你还是别再开枪了 |
[36:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:08] | I’m an independent businessman just trying to make his mark. | 我只是个想成名的独立生意人 |
[36:13] | By murdering people? | 靠杀人吗 |
[36:14] | I don’t murder people. | 我不杀人 |
[36:16] | I just sell to people who do. | 我只是跟杀人的人做生意 |
[36:19] | And what about your friend? | 那你朋友呢 |
[36:21] | Green suit? | 穿绿衣的 |
[36:23] | Scar on his throat like yours? | 喉咙上有跟你一样的伤疤 |
[36:26] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我朋友 |
[36:28] | Tell me his name, | 告诉我他叫什么 |
[36:29] | or so help me God, I’ll blow us both to hell. | 不然上帝保佑 我们一起炸进地狱去 |
[36:33] | He doesn’t have a name anymore. | 他已经没有名字了 |
[36:35] | And you can go ahead and pull that trigger, | 你尽管开枪吧 |
[36:37] | ’cause if he’s here, we’re both dead anyway. | 反正他如果在 我们也死定了 |
[36:42] | Leviathan is coming. | 利维坦来了 |
[36:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:45] | They’ll tell you themselves soon enough. | 很快他们就能亲自告诉你了 |
[36:48] | You’re not gonna like the future… | 你不会喜欢未来的 |
[36:50] | Such as it is. | 这样的未来 |
[36:54] | 30 seconds, Agent. | 你有30秒 特工 |
[37:00] | Mr. Jarvis, do you think you could bring the car around? | 贾维斯先生 能把车开过来吗 |
[37:03] | Of course. When would you like it? | 当然 什么时候 |
[37:04] | Oh, in about 20 seconds. | 20秒内 |
[37:11] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[37:14] | Meet me on the access road! | 交流道上见 |
[37:16] | You know I’m being shot at?! | 你知道有人冲我开枪吗 |
[37:17] | Now! | 快点 |
[37:20] | I’m terribly sorry, Mr. Stark! | 我非常抱歉 斯塔克先生 |
[37:29] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[37:30] | Just keep driving! | 继续开 |
[37:31] | Could you be slightly more specific? | 能不能再具体点啊 |
[37:33] | No! | 不能 |
[37:41] | Miss Carter?! | 卡特小姐 |
[37:43] | Go! Go! | 走 继续走 |
[37:44] | Don’t you want to get in?! | 你不进来吗 |
[37:52] | Drive faster! | 开快点 |
[37:53] | We’ve only got 10 seconds! | 我们只有十秒了 |
[37:55] | What happened back there? | 那里发生了什么 |
[37:57] | If we live, I’ll tell you all about it. | 要是我们能活下来 我再告诉你 |
[38:04] | – Faster! – I am going faster! | -再快点 -快着呢 |
[38:35] | It would seem it works. | 看来分子式是好使的 |
[38:40] | Flight manifests turned up nothing. | 飞机货单上一无所获 |
[38:42] | We got a call in to London. I know a guy there. He’s… | 我们联络过伦敦 我在那边认识个人… |
[38:44] | We were in the middle of something here, Jack. | 我们正忙着呢 杰克 |
[38:46] | That bouncer from the broom closet finally came to. | 被扔进杂物间的保镖总算醒过来了 |
[38:48] | Says he caught a blonde with Raymond’s body around 9:30. | 他说9点30左右 在雷蒙德那儿撞见个金发妞 |
[38:51] | Why didn’t he stop her? | 他怎么没拦下她 |
[38:52] | ’cause they’re still pulling staples out of his face. | 因为他被她订了一脸订书钉 |
[38:56] | Get that. | 去接 |
[38:59] | So we’re looking for an angry blonde. | 这么说 我们要找的是个愤怒的金发妞 |
[39:01] | Have you called my house? | 试过去我家找了吗 |
[39:03] | And that is where my promotion comes in, chief. | 这就是我要加薪的原因了 局长 |
[39:05] | I talked to the club photographer. | 我找过了俱乐部的摄影师 |
[39:08] | He thinks he got a shot of her. | 他可能拍到了她 |
[39:11] | I’m thinking real hard about kissing you right now, son. | 我现在真想亲你一口 小子 |
[39:14] | Yeah, I’ll tell him. | 好 我转告他 |
[39:15] | Double-time this over to the lab, see if we can… | 马上送去实验室 看能不能… |
[39:16] | Port authority says Roxxon refinery just blew up. | 港务局说罗克森精炼厂刚刚爆炸了 |
[39:19] | The whole thing? | 整个厂吗 |
[39:21] | Any casualties? | 有人员伤亡吗 |
[39:22] | Hard to say. They can’t find the building. | 不好说 现在连大楼都找不到 |
[39:26] | Let’s go. You two, you’re with me. | 走吧 你俩跟我一起去 |
[39:35] | Perhaps some warm milk. | 来点热牛奶吧 |
[39:37] | Something a little stronger might be in order. | 我可能得来点更烈的 |
[39:39] | You did very well, Mr. Jarvis. | 你做得非常好 贾维斯先生 |
[39:41] | Your wife would be very proud. | 你太太会非常骄傲的 |
[39:44] | She must never, ever know. | 绝对不能让她知道 |
[39:46] | You’ll get used to that. | 你会习惯的 |
[39:51] | What word did he use? | 他说的那个词是什么来着 |
[39:53] | “Leviathan.” | “利维坦” |
[39:57] | I’ll check Mr. Stark’s files. | 我去查查斯塔克先生的文件 |
[40:01] | Provided the SSR hasn’t taken them all. | 要是战略科学军团还没全没收的话 |
[40:04] | Get some rest. | 注意休息 |
[40:07] | To be perfectly honest… | 说实话 |
[40:10] | I’m not sure I’ll sleep for days. | 我可能好几天都睡不着了 |
[40:22] | Hey, honey, you back there, | 亲爱的 你好了吗 |
[40:23] | or are you still getting your beauty sleep? | 还是还在睡美容觉呢 |
[40:25] | Yes, sir. You’re in early this morning. | 在 先生 您今天真早 |
[40:27] | How can I help? | 有什么能为您效劳的 |
[40:28] | You do know the difference | 你应该知道 |
[40:29] | between real eggs and powdered ones, right? | 真鸡蛋和碎鸡蛋的区别吧 |
[40:31] | Believe it or not. | 信不信随你 |
[40:33] | I did three weeks in a P.O.W. Camp. | 我在战俘营待过三个月 |
[40:35] | The nazis fed us better than this. | 纳粹给我们吃的都比这好 |
[40:37] | Next time, don’t get smart with me, sweetheart. | 下次别跟我耍小聪明 丫头 |
[40:40] | Your brains aren’t your best feature. | 智商可不是你的强项 |
[40:50] | I understand you’re not happy with your meal. | 我听说您对您的饭菜不太满意 |
[40:52] | – You work here? – Unfortunately, no. | -你是这儿的工作人员吗 -很遗憾 不是 |
[40:55] | Just so we’re clear, | 咱们说清楚 |
[40:55] | This is pressed into your brachial artery. | 叉子正压着你的肱动脉 |
[40:57] | It may be dull, but I’m determined. | 虽不太锋利 但我很有决心 |
[40:59] | Keep smiling. | 保持微笑 |
[41:00] | Once you start to bleed, | 一旦你开始出血 |
[41:01] | You’ll lose consciousness in 15 seconds. | 你会在15秒内失去意识 |
[41:02] | You’ll die in 90 unless someone comes to your aid. | 90秒内送命 除非有人来救你 |
[41:05] | Now, given your recent behavior, | 考虑到你最近的行为 |
[41:06] | how likely do you think that is to happen? | 你觉得会有人来救你吗 |
[41:09] | To prevent this not entirely unfortunate event from occurring, | 为了避免这场不算很不幸的不幸 |
[41:11] | I’d suggest you find a new place to eat. | 我建议你换个地方用餐 |
[41:13] | Do we understand each other? | 明白了吗 |
[41:14] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是 -很好 |
[41:16] | Oh, one more thing — tip generous | 还有 多给点小费 |
[41:36] | Swish the glass with the vermouth, | 快速晃动苦艾酒瓶 |
[41:37] | tip it out, then add the gin. | 倒出一点 再加入杜松子酒 |
[41:40] | Well, I’m sorry, Mr. Stark, | 抱歉 斯塔克先生 |
[41:41] | but I’m afraid I can’t be everywhere at once. | 可我恐怕分身乏术 |
[41:45] | Well, you’re quite right. | 您的判断很正确 |
[41:47] | Miss Carter’s an excellent choice. | 卡特小姐是个绝妙的选择 |
[41:50] | I don’t think she’ll have any suspicions at all. | 我觉得她丝毫不会起疑的 |