时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | -So, Matt and I are fighting… -As usual. | -我和马特吵架了 -这常有的事 |
[00:03] | And my parents launch into this whole discussion | 而且我的父母又在唠叨 |
[00:05] | about how he’s the only brother I’ve got | 说他是我唯一的弟弟 |
[00:07] | and we should be friends or something. | 我们应该成为朋友之类的话 |
[00:09] | Hey, at least you have Matt to deflect some of the attention. | 嘿 起码马特可以帮你分散一下他们的注意力 |
[00:12] | My parents just have me to focus on. | 我爸妈就总是管着我 |
[00:14] | Well, my parents are actually being cool for once. | 嗯 我的父母这回总算对我好了一次 |
[00:17] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[00:17] | Well, you know how I was going to ask if I can | 你知道的 我本打算问他们我能不能 |
[00:20] | throw a boy/girl party? Well, they gave me the okay. | 办一个男女生联谊派对 他们同意了 |
[00:23] | What? You’ve been letting me babble on about loser boy | 什么 我在这里抱怨我那个蠢弟弟 |
[00:27] | and you have big news? | 而你却不告诉我们这个大好消息 |
[00:28] | Priorities, woman. Priorities! | 你要搞清先后顺序 女人 注意顺序 |
[00:31] | And I’m totally going to need you guys’ | 而且我迫切需要 |
[00:32] | help on planning everything. | 你们俩帮我策划 |
[00:34] | This party has to be absolutely perfect. | 这个派对必须办得完美 |
[00:37] | I am totally in. This is so cool. | 我完全赞同 简直是太棒了 |
[00:40] | And the best part is, it’s not at my house with my parents. | 最棒的就是 这派对不在我家 也没有我父母 |
[00:42] | Ah, minimal parental involvement. | 让父母参与得越少越好 |
[00:44] | Item one to deal with on the party list. | 这是派对清单上必有的一项 |
[00:47] | Okay. So we have to have invites | 好的 我们要做邀请函 |
[00:48] | and food and drinks and music. | 还要准备食物 饮料 还有音乐 |
[00:51] | Cannot forget the music. | 不能忘了音乐 |
[00:53] | And Britney Spears’ makeup artist | 还要找到小甜甜布兰妮的化妆师 |
[00:54] | and Jennifer Aniston’s costumer. | 还有詹妮弗・安尼斯顿的服装师 |
[00:56] | Oh, and don’t forget Josh Hartnett’s home phone number. | 不能少了乔什・哈奈特的家庭电话号码 |
[00:58] | Hey, it’s got to be a perfect party, right? | 嘿 这一定会是一场完美的派对 对吧 |
[01:05] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:08] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:12] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:15] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们只是在尽力而为 |
[01:20] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[01:24] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:27] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:33] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有的难题 |
[01:38] | Lizzie McGuire S02E30 My Fair Larry | |
[01:41] | Oh, here’s the list. | 哦 这是名单 |
[01:42] | Double-check that I’ve got everyone. | 再检查一遍 看是不是每个人我都写上了 |
[01:44] | Everyone? Kate? You-you’re inviting Kate? | 每个人 还有凯特 你连凯特都要邀请 |
[01:47] | You want her in your house? | 你想让她去你家吗 |
[01:49] | Gordo, we have to invite Kate. | 戈多 我们必须邀请凯特 |
[01:51] | If we invite popular girls, | 如果我们邀请了受欢迎的女孩 |
[01:53] | they bring popular guys. | 他们就会带来受欢迎的男孩 |
[01:54] | And the popular boys attract more popular girls, | 然后受欢迎的男孩会吸引来更多受欢迎的女孩 |
[01:56] | who in turn attract more popular boys. | 然后她们又会吸引更多的受欢迎的男孩 |
[01:59] | It’s basic math, really. | 这是最简单的数学问题 |
[02:00] | So, this is what the circle of life’s all about. | 啊 原来这就是生命的循环啊 |
[02:02] | You want to help or not, Gordo? | 你到底要不要帮忙 戈多 |
[02:04] | I’m kind of stressing here. | 我现在有些紧张 |
[02:06] | Outside of a few lame birthday parties, | 除了那些失败的生日派对 |
[02:08] | I’ve never thrown a party before. | 我从来没办过派对 |
[02:09] | It’s got to be flawless. | 这次必须是完美无缺的 |
[02:11] | Relax. Relax. Well, I made a list of all my CDs last night. | 放松 放松 我昨晚把我所有的CD列了张表 |
[02:15] | You can check off the ones you want | 你可以选出你想要的音乐 |
[02:17] | and whatever you need, after school, we’ll go get it. | 你告诉我你需要什么 放学之后 我们去找 |
[02:19] | Uh, Miranda, Larry Tudgeman’s not on your guest list. | 米兰达 你的客人名单上没有拉里・塔奇曼 |
[02:22] | I guess I’ll just add his name. | 我添上好了 |
[02:23] | No, Larry’s not invited. | 不要 我没想邀请拉里 |
[02:25] | Lizzie, you know he would ruin the party. | 利齐你知道的 他会毁了派对的 |
[02:28] | He probably won’t even want to come anyway. | 他很可能根本就不愿意来 |
[02:30] | Yeah, he’ll probably brag to everyone | 是啊 他可能会对每一个人夸耀说 |
[02:31] | that he’s the only one not invited. | 他是唯一没被邀请的 |
[02:34] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 好吧 也许你是对的 |
[02:36] | I am. | 我是对的 |
[02:37] | It just doesn’t sound right to me. | 只不过我听起来感觉不对 |
[02:41] | This week is Community Awareness Week. | 这周是社会关注周 |
[02:44] | Community Awareness Week | 社会关注周 |
[02:45] | is about giving back to our community, | 旨在让大家回馈我们的社会 |
[02:47] | so I thought we’d try something new. | 所以我觉得我们应该尝试一些没做过的事情 |
[02:49] | Everyone will be assigned a volunteer project. | 每个人都会被分配到一些志愿者活动 |
[02:53] | How can you assign a volunteer project? | 你怎么能分配志愿活动呢 |
[02:56] | Isn’t it supposed to be… voluntary? | 那不应该是 自愿的吗 |
[02:59] | Some people will be working at soup kitchens, | 有人要在食堂工作 |
[03:02] | some will be working at animal shelters, | 有人会在动物收留所工作 |
[03:05] | some will be working at… | 还有人会在 |
[03:08] | “Weeping Willows Retirement Home”?! | 泪柳老人之家 |
[03:12] | You two will be a part of their Senior Pals Program. | 你们将参与他们的老年交友活动 |
[03:15] | Miss Chapman, don’t you think Matt and I | 查普曼老师 你不觉得我和马特 |
[03:16] | should be volunteering somewhere more important? | 应该干些更加重要的志愿工作吗 |
[03:19] | Yeah, like, you know, building housing in Guatemala | 是啊 比如去危地马拉建房子 |
[03:22] | or saving the woolly spider monkey. | 或是拯救褐绒毛蛛猴 |
[03:25] | No, I think Senior Pals is more your speed. | 不 我觉得老年交友更适合你们 |
[03:29] | Mrs. Chapman, if I dump him, | 查普曼老师 如果我把他甩了 |
[03:30] | -can I get a better project? -Hey! | -你能不能给我一个更好的活动 -嘿 |
[03:33] | Here you go. I finished them up last night. | 给你 我昨天晚上刚做好的 |
[03:36] | Are you sure you don’t need any more help? | 你确定你不需要我的其他帮助吗 |
[03:38] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来累极了 |
[03:39] | No, no, I’m fine. Really. | 不 不 我很好 真的 |
[03:40] | Just help me hand these out. | 你就帮我把这些发出去就好 |
[03:44] | Here you go, Kate. | 给你 凯特 |
[03:49] | -Hmm… Who’s invited? -Well, everybody. | -都邀请了谁 -每个人 |
[03:52] | And everybody starts with me? | 而这么多人里面你先邀请我 |
[03:55] | I wish everybody ended with you, but it’s Miranda’s party. | 我希望每个人都跟你玩完 但这是米兰达的派对 |
[03:58] | It’s got to be perfect. A little white lie won’t hurt. | 必须是十全十美的 撒点小谎没什么的 |
[04:01] | Oh, of course, Kate, we couldn’t have a party without you. | 哦 当然了 凯特 我们的派对怎么能少了你 |
[04:04] | So you do understand how this school works, McGuire. | 看来你还是明白我们学校的规矩的呀 |
[04:06] | Maybe there’s hope for you after all. | 也许你还不是无药可救 |
[04:12] | I can’t believe she bought that junk. | 我不敢相信她竟然会相信我的谎话 |
[04:14] | Maybe I should look into a career in acting. | 也许我应该考虑当个演员 |
[04:16] | -Hey, Ethan. -Miranda, looking fine. | -嘿 伊桑 -米兰达 气色不错啊 |
[04:19] | I am? I mean I am. | 我吗 我的意思是当然了 |
[04:22] | I mean, thanks. This is for you. | 我的意思是 谢谢 这是给你的 |
[04:27] | Righteous. I’ll be there. I just got to ask my mom first. | 很好 我会去的 我只是要先跟我妈妈说一声 |
[04:31] | You do? That’s so cute. | 你会去吗 太可爱了 |
[04:42] | Miranda, thought I’d save you the trip | 米兰达 我觉得我应该来找你拿我的邀请函 |
[04:44] | and retrieve my invite personally. | 省得你再跑一趟 |
[04:46] | Larry, I think that Miranda | 拉里 我想米兰达 |
[04:48] | accidentally left your invitation at her house. | 可能把给你的邀请函忘在家里了 |
[04:51] | Who says I can’t think on my feet? | 谁说我不能用脚想问题 |
[04:54] | Actually, Larry, I didn’t invite you. | 事实上 拉里 我没邀请你 |
[04:58] | Unless, of course, my cover story is | 除非我的掩护说辞 |
[04:59] | immediately blown to pieces. | 瞬间被拆穿 |
[05:01] | I didn’t think you’d be interested in going, | 我认为你不会感兴趣的 |
[05:03] | so, um… I saved a tree instead. | 所以我就省些纸来保护树木 |
[05:07] | Yeah, hey, that’s a good idea, and you’re right, you know. | 是啊 嘿 这是个不错的主意 你是对的 |
[05:10] | I wasn’t interested in attending anyway. | 我对参加那活动并不感兴趣 |
[05:12] | But, yeah, I have a… a Starfleet Command meeting anyhow. | 但 对 我还要参加一个 星际舰队会议 |
[05:16] | And I just wanted to save you the effort | 我只是想帮你省点力气 |
[05:19] | of-of having to invite me in the first place, | 用不着费劲来邀请我 |
[05:20] | but, you know… but… you thought ahead. | 但是 你知道 你早就想到了 |
[05:26] | Miranda, I think you really should invite him. | 米兰达 我想你真的应该邀请他 |
[05:29] | You heard him; he has this Starflip thingy to go to. | 你听到他说的话了 他要去参加星际舰队的事情 |
[05:32] | He’s cool with it. I’m going to go catch up with Gordo. | 他不介意的 我要去找戈多了 |
[05:49] | If that’s totally cool, | 如果那样表示他不介意 |
[05:50] | I’d hate to see what he looks like upset. | 那我都不知道他真正失落的时候是什么样子了 |
[05:54] | Your Senior Pals called to say they were running a little late, | 你们的老年朋友打电话说他们会晚一点 |
[05:58] | but here’s your info. | 这是给你们的信息 |
[06:01] | I’d also like to take this opportunity | 我还想顺便告诉你们 |
[06:03] | to remind you that you are being graded on this. Have fun. | 这次活动将会被评分的 玩得愉快 |
[06:08] | How are we supposed to have fun with, uh… | 跟这些人我们怎么可能玩得愉快 |
[06:10] | “Moe and Marge”?! What kinds of names are those? | 莫伊还有马尔姬 这算是什么名字啊 |
[06:15] | This is gonna be boring, | 一定会很无聊的 |
[06:17] | not to mention creepy, horrible and probably smelly. | 一定会很恐怖诡异 而且说不定还有怪味 |
[06:21] | I can’t believe they’re making us do this. | 我简直不敢相信他们会强迫我们干这事儿 |
[06:24] | I know. Fake senility for one day, and they’ll make you do | 是啊 稍微早衰一点 他们就会逼你参加 |
[06:28] | the Senior Pal Program, but… | 什么老年交友活动 |
[06:30] | Who are we stuck with? | 今天我们又要见谁啊 |
[06:31] | Matt and Melina. What kind of names are those? | 马特和梅琳娜 这算什么名字啊 |
[06:35] | This is going to be boring… | 肯定会很无聊的 |
[06:37] | not to mention creepy, horrible and probably smelly. | 一定会很恐怖诡异 而且说不定还有怪味 |
[06:45] | Matt and Melina… these are your Senior Pals, | 马特和梅琳娜 这就是是你们的老年朋友 |
[06:48] | Moe and Marge. | 莫伊和马尔姬 |
[06:52] | Mine looks like a porcupine. | 我的伙伴长得像只豪猪 |
[06:54] | At least he doesn’t smell like one. | 至少他闻起来不像 |
[06:55] | Is that the best you’ve got? You’re an amateur. | 这就是你最好的回话吗 太不专业了 |
[07:00] | And she reminds me of someone. | 他让我想起了某个人 |
[07:04] | Okay, this party is so much more work | 这个派对有太多东西要准备 |
[07:06] | than I thought it would be. | 远远超出我的想象 |
[07:07] | Gordo and I still need to go and pick out music. | 戈多和我还需要再选些音乐 |
[07:10] | I haven’t even thought about what I’m going to wear, | 我还没有想好我应该穿什么 |
[07:12] | and to top it all off, I’m getting a stress zit. | 而且最主要的是 我长了颗痘痘 |
[07:15] | Miranda, we’re here to help, remember? | 米兰达 我们会帮你的 记得吗 |
[07:17] | Help is good. | 有人帮忙就好啊 |
[07:18] | Guys, I’m going to be right back. | 各位 我一会儿就回来 |
[07:23] | -Hey, Larry. -Hello. | -嘿 拉里 -你好 |
[07:25] | So, um, your Starflip Command meeting sounds really cool. | 那个 你的星际战队长官会议听起来挺酷的 |
[07:29] | Starfleet. Star… fleet. | 星际舰队 星际 舰队 |
[07:33] | Yeah, that. | 不好意思 我说错了 |
[07:35] | Just ask him and get it over with. | 就直接问他 别拐弯抹角的 |
[07:37] | If he really doesn’t want to go, | 如果他真的不想去 |
[07:39] | then you have nothing to feel guilty about. | 那你就不用感到愧疚 |
[07:42] | -Larry, do you want to go to Miranda’s party? -No. | -拉里 你想去米兰达的派对吗 -不想 |
[07:44] | Funny, that “no” sounds a lot like a “yes.” | 真有趣 他说的“不想”听起来这么像“想” |
[07:48] | -Larry… -Now, if you don’t mind, I’m incredibly busy. | -拉里 -现在如果你不介意的话 我正在忙 |
[07:52] | Have we talked about food yet? | 我们讨论过食物了吗 |
[07:54] | Oh, my gosh, food. I totally spaced on food. | 哦 我的天哪 我完全忘了食物了 |
[07:57] | Guys, I just talked to Tudgeman, and I think he really, | 我刚和塔奇曼谈过 我觉得他真的 |
[08:00] | really wants to go to the party. | 很想去参加派对 |
[08:02] | Well, um, it’s good to want things. | 有需求挺好啊 |
[08:04] | You know, Larry can be kind of cool. | 你知道吗 有时候拉里还是挺酷的 |
[08:06] | I went on a date with him last year. | 我去年和他约会过一次 |
[08:07] | Remember how well that ended up? | 你还记得最后的结局是怎样的吧 |
[08:09] | -Not helping, Gordo. -Sorry. | -你在帮倒忙 戈多 -对不起 |
[08:11] | I just think it’s really wrong to exclude him. | 我只是觉得把他排除在外是错误的 |
[08:14] | No, uh-uh, nada, absolutely not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[08:16] | Larry Tudgeman will not be at my party, end of story. | 拉里・塔奇曼不能来我的派对 就是这样 |
[08:21] | Come on, Lizzie. I’m already totally freaking out as it is. | 拜托 利齐 我已经快疯掉了 |
[08:25] | Remember, we’re going for perfect… per-fect. | 记得吗 我们要办的是完美的派对 完美的 |
[08:28] | -Fine. -I knew you’d understand. | -好吧 -我知道你会理解的 |
[08:32] | Punchbowl! I don’t have a punchbowl. | 饮料盆 我没有饮料盆 |
[08:35] | Parker has a punchbowl. Parker! | 帕克有 帕克 |
[08:38] | Note to self: no more parties for Miranda. | 给自己的备忘录 再也不让米兰达办派对 |
[08:41] | Gordo, do you remember when you weren’t invited | 戈多 你记得吗 那次你没有被邀请 |
[08:43] | to Danny Kessler’s pool party? | 参加丹尼・凯斯勒的泳池派对 |
[08:44] | Yeah. I was trying to forget about that. | 是啊 我一直想忘了那件事 |
[08:46] | Thanks for bringing it up. | 谢谢你提起来 |
[08:48] | -Didn’t feel so good, did it? -No. | -感觉不咋样吧 -是的 |
[08:50] | Well, that’s exactly what Miranda’s doing to Larry. | 这就是米兰达在对拉里做的事情 |
[08:54] | You know, I really hate it when you’re right. | 知道吗 我真不喜欢这样 但你的确是对的 |
[08:57] | But being right doesn’t get Larry invited. | 但是把拉里排除在外的确是不对的 |
[08:59] | There is nothing you can do. I mean, it’s not like | 可是你什么也不做啊 我是说 |
[09:02] | you can disguise him and sneak him in or anything. | 你又不能给他乔装打扮一下然后把他偷偷带进去 |
[09:06] | I love having brilliant friends. | 我喜欢聪明的朋友 |
[09:08] | Gordo, you’ve done it again. | 戈多 你太棒了 |
[09:11] | I don’t like where this is going. | 我不喜欢这样的事情啊 |
[09:12] | Come on, Miranda cannot get mad at us for inviting Larry | 拜托 如果米兰达根本不知道那是拉里 |
[09:15] | if she doesn’t know that it’s Larry. | 怎么会怪我们呢 |
[09:17] | “Us”? | 我们 |
[09:18] | You are going to help me, right? | 你会帮助我的 对吧 |
[09:20] | That’s gonna be hard. | 这会很难的 |
[09:22] | First, you have to reverse 14 years of nerd evolution, | 首先你要改变一个已经当了十四年的书呆子的人 |
[09:26] | and second, you got to get him to agree to it. | 其次 你还要让他同意 |
[09:29] | Oh, he will. | 哦 他会的 |
[09:31] | Fine, I’ll help you get Cinderfella to the ball. | 好吧 我会帮你把灰小子送到舞会上的 |
[09:34] | I just hope Larry doesn’t turn | 我只希望当米兰达看着拉里的时候 |
[09:36] | into a pumpkin while Miranda’s watching. | 他别变成一个南瓜 |
[09:41] | So, what do you guys like to do? | 那么 你们喜欢干什么呢 |
[09:45] | Chess? Checkers? Bingo? | 象棋 方格棋 宾果 |
[09:49] | Hey! We could watch Cocoon. It’s about old people. | 嘿 我们可以看魔茧 那是关于老年人的片子 |
[09:53] | You know, you kids sound like two 70-year-old fifth graders. | 你们两个小孩给人感觉像是70岁的五年级学生 |
[09:57] | Hey, we’re just trying to find something you like to do. | 嘿 我们只是想找一些你们喜欢做的事情 |
[10:01] | Yeah, we could be out having fun. | 是的 我们本可以出去玩 快乐一下 |
[10:05] | Fun?! You wouldn’t know fun if it came up, | 快乐 就算快乐站到你们面前 |
[10:07] | introduced herself and did the can-can. | 自我介绍然后跳段康康舞 你们都认不出来 |
[10:09] | -I like the can-can. -Shut up. | -我喜欢康康舞 -闭嘴 |
[10:11] | -What’s a cancan? -Shut up. | -康康舞是什么 -闭嘴 |
[10:14] | Uh, Mom, Dad, I’d like you to meet Moe and Marge, | 妈妈 爸爸 来见一下我们的老年朋友 |
[10:18] | our senior pals. | 莫伊和马尔姬 |
[10:21] | Well, hello! It’s very nice to meet you. | 哦 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[10:24] | Lady, I’m old, not deaf! | 女士 我是老了 但我还没聋 |
[10:27] | We’re very happy to meet you. | 我们很高兴见到你们 |
[10:29] | Wonderful kids you’ve got here. | 你们的孩子挺可爱的 |
[10:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:31] | Kids, would you like your new pals to stay for dinner? | 孩子们 你们要请你们的朋友留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[10:34] | What are you having? | 你做了什么 |
[10:35] | Um, my… my world-famous beef stroganoff. | 我最著名的牛肉蘑菇奶油汤 |
[10:40] | Actually, I’m allergic to stroganoff. I’m deathly allergic. | 实际上我对蘑菇奶油过敏 过敏得很严重 |
[10:44] | Oh… What a shame. | 哦 真可惜啊 |
[10:46] | We could take the kids off your hands for dinner. | 我们可以带你们孩子出去吃饭 |
[10:49] | We rarely get visitors. Let’s roll, guys. | 我们家很少有人拜访 我们走吧 |
[10:53] | You know, there is something vaguely familiar about those two. | 你知道吗 他们让我感到有点熟悉 |
[10:58] | Nobody’s allergic to stroganoff. | 没人对蘑菇奶油过敏的 |
[11:01] | -Hey, Larry. -What’s up? | -嘿 拉里 -好啊 |
[11:02] | I don’t have time for idle chitchat. | 我可没时间闲聊 |
[11:04] | The Trek-a-thon starts in ten minutes. | 星际旅行再过十分钟就开始了 |
[11:06] | Larry, if Miranda knew | 拉里 如果米兰达知道 |
[11:07] | how much going to the party meant to you, | 能去参加派对对你意义重大 |
[11:09] | she would have invited you. | 她肯定会邀请你的 |
[11:09] | -So, I’m invited? -No. | -那么 我被邀请了吗 -没 |
[11:12] | Larry, Miranda’s under a lot of stress, | 拉里 米兰达现在压力很大 |
[11:14] | so I thought I’d take you. | 所以我想我可以带你去 |
[11:17] | Like a date? | 像是男伴 |
[11:18] | We’ve been down that road before, kid. | 我们曾经尝试过 孩子 |
[11:20] | Just can’t work between us. | 我们俩没戏的 |
[11:23] | If it was going to be easy, then it just wouldn’t be Larry. | 如果事情能简单解决 那他就不是拉里了 |
[11:26] | I guess that’s just part of his charm. | 我想这也算是他的魅力之一吧 |
[11:29] | Um, Miranda said that we couldn’t bring you, Larry, | 米兰达说我们不能让你去 拉里 |
[11:31] | so I thought if she didn’t know it was you… | 所以我想 如果她不知道那是你 |
[11:32] | What are you talking about? | 你是什么意思 |
[11:33] | Don’t look at me. This is Lizzie’s idea. | 别看着我 这是利齐的主意 |
[11:36] | I just thought that maybe we could | 我只是觉得 也许我们可以在 |
[11:38] | change your look around a little. You know, have some fun. | 你的外貌上做些小改变 你知道的 就是玩玩嘛 |
[11:41] | -A little? -A lot. | -就一点小改变吗 -得大改 |
[11:43] | Look, you show up at the party. | 听我说 你去参加派对 |
[11:44] | No one recognizes you. | 没有人会认出你 |
[11:46] | We all have fun, and everybody lives happily ever after. | 我们都很尽兴 每个人也都幸福快乐直到永远 |
[11:49] | Larry Tudgeman changes for no one. | 我 拉里・塔奇曼 不会为任何人改变 |
[11:52] | Did Spock change his pointed ears when the people of Earth | 当地球上的人们都觉得史波克很奇怪的时候 |
[11:52] | (注:《星际迷航》角色) | |
[11:54] | thought they were strange? No. | 他改变他的尖耳朵了吗 没有 |
[11:55] | Larry, I’m sorry. It could have been cool to have you there. | 拉里 我很抱歉 如果你能去真的会很不错 |
[11:58] | Have fun at your Starflip meeting. | 希望你在星际战队会议中玩得愉快 |
[12:00] | It’s “Fleet,” “Starfleet”! | 是舰队 星际舰队 |
[12:06] | You know, the Tudge is a man of mystery– | 你知道的 塔奇是一个神秘的男人 |
[12:08] | likes to keep people guessing. | 他喜欢让人们猜测他 |
[12:10] | So, that means you’ll do it? | 这么说 你同意了 |
[12:14] | That’s Klingon for, “Yes, I’ll do it.” | 那是克林贡语 是的 我同意了 |
[12:16] | You’ve got a lot of work to do. | 你会有一大堆的活要忙的 |
[12:23] | Go, Marge, go! Oh! | 加油 马尔姬 加油 哦 |
[12:26] | I’m flying, I’m flying. | 我在飞 我在飞 |
[12:34] | Forever young, I want to be forever young | 永远年轻 我想永远年轻 |
[12:40] | Do you really want to live forever | 你想不想得到永生 |
[12:44] | Forever and ever? | 永远永远地活着 |
[12:47] | Forever young, I want to be forever young | 永远年轻 我想永远年轻 |
[12:54] | Do you really want to live forever? | 你想不想得到永生 |
[13:07] | Hey, good looking! You come here often? | 嘿 美女 你经常来这里吗 |
[13:14] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[13:15] | Down here. What’s the matter? Don’t you like short guys? | 往下看 有问题吗 难道你不喜欢矮个子吗 |
[13:26] | That is so cool. | 简直太酷了 |
[13:28] | You got to show me how to throw my voice like that. | 你一定要教我怎么把声音变成那样 |
[13:32] | Okay, you need a complete new outfit. | 好吧 你需要一套全新的外套 |
[13:35] | -Can I keep my shirt? -No. | -我能继续穿我的衬衣吗 -不行 |
[13:36] | Why don’t we just leave the fashion decisions up to me? | 为什么不让我来决定这些关于时尚的问题呢 |
[13:39] | The most important thing is | 最主要的问题是 |
[13:40] | that Miranda does not recognize you. | 不能让米兰达认出你 |
[13:43] | And a new do wouldn’t hurt, either. | 而且改变一下也不会有什么伤害 |
[13:46] | -What’s wrong with my hair? -Washing would be a good start. | -我的头发有什么问题 -最好先洗洗 |
[13:48] | Gordo, stop it. | 戈多 闭嘴 |
[13:50] | I wish Gordo would disguise himself | 我希望戈多可以假装他自己 |
[13:51] | as someone who was helping. | 是一个能帮上忙的人 |
[13:53] | Sorry about the hair comment, Larry. | 对不起 刚才那样说你的头发 拉里 |
[13:55] | No problemo, Wing Commander. | 没关系 银河飞将 |
[13:57] | Now, let’s try on some clothes. | 现在我们试些衣服吧 |
[14:45] | Lizzie, you’ve achieved the impossible. | 利齐 你已经化腐朽为神奇 |
[14:48] | I do good work, don’t I? | 我干的不错 是吧 |
[14:51] | Look out, ladies. Your mystery date has arrived. | 注意了 女士们 你们神秘的男伴就要来了 |
[14:55] | You know, Melina and I had a great time today. | 你们知道吗 梅琳娜和我今天玩得很愉快 |
[14:58] | We haven’t laughed this much in years. | 我们也好多年没有笑得这么开心了 |
[15:01] | You know, you’re a bratty, | 知道么 你就是个讨厌的 |
[15:02] | obnoxious, controlling kid. | 可恶的 控制欲强的小孩 |
[15:04] | I feel the same way about you. | 我觉得你也一样 |
[15:05] | Oh, give me a hug. | 哦 让我抱抱 |
[15:10] | Don’t want to ruin the moment, | 我不想毁了这一刻 |
[15:11] | but we’re late, and they’ve locked the gate. | 但是我们迟到了 他们已经把门锁上了 |
[15:14] | But it’s only 6:30. | 但是现在才六点半啊 |
[15:16] | Well, that’s our curfew, hon. | 那就是我们的宵禁时间 亲爱的 |
[15:17] | Don’t worry. We’ll sneak you in. | 别担心 我们会把你们偷偷弄进去的 |
[15:19] | Matt and I, we’ll distract the guard. | 马特和我 我们去分散门卫的注意力 |
[15:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:30] | -Yeah? -Excuse me, sir. Could you please | -有事吗 -打扰一下 先生 你能不能 |
[15:32] | point us in the direction of Main Street School? | 给我们指一下去中央大街学校的路 |
[15:35] | We kind of got a little lost. | 我们有点迷路了 |
[15:37] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Go down to the stop sign | 哦 沿着这条路往前走到停车牌那儿 |
[15:39] | and take a right. | 然后右转 |
[15:43] | Who are you waving at? | 你在向谁招手 |
[15:45] | Uh… hey, look! I’ve got a talking squirrel. | 嘿 看 我找到了一个会说话的松鼠 |
[15:49] | Hey, ugly, what you looking at? | 嘿 丑男 你在看什么 |
[15:53] | -That was easy. -Yeah, it was. | -太简单了 -对 确实 |
[15:58] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你们 -不用谢 |
[16:08] | No, I want you to keep the squirrel. | 不 我想让你留着这只松鼠 |
[16:10] | -I can’t. -Yes, you can. | -我不能 -你当然可以 |
[16:13] | You guys are the coolest 11-year-olds we know. | 你们是我们认识的最酷的十一岁小孩 |
[16:16] | And don’t ever change. | 还有 永远不要改变 |
[16:17] | Oh, I won’t. Let’s go, Matt. | 哦 我不会的 我们走吧 马特 |
[16:20] | -Moe, I, uh… -Now! | -莫伊 我 嗯 -现在就走 |
[16:22] | That’s my girl. Let’s go, Moe. | 这才是我的女孩 我们走吧 莫伊 |
[16:25] | -Matt, the next time… -Moe! | -马特 下一次 -莫伊 |
[16:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:41] | This is never going to work. I can’t do this. | 这才不会管用呢 我做不来这个 |
[16:42] | Yes, you can. Just relax. | 你能行的 放轻松 |
[16:44] | And stay away from Miranda. | 还有离米兰达远点 |
[16:46] | Yeah, I’m going to go find her. | 对 我现在去找她 |
[16:48] | Just play it cool, like you’re Luke Skywalker | 酷一点 就好像你是天行者卢克 |
[16:51] | sneaking into Jabba’s palace. | 潜入贾巴的宫殿 |
[16:53] | Return of the Jedi. Totally old school. | 绝地武士的归来 太经典了 |
[16:54] | I dig that, man. | 我就好这口 伙计 |
[16:56] | Hey. Looks like you’re the hit of the school. | 嘿 看起来你是全校的焦点人物啊 |
[16:58] | -Miranda, looking good. -I am, aren’t I? | -米兰达 看起来真漂亮 -当然了 |
[17:01] | Listen, Lizzie, I’m sorry. | 听着利齐 我很抱歉 |
[17:03] | I’ve been a total grump these last couple days. | 我这几天一直在闹情绪 |
[17:05] | -I’ve just been really stressed. -I know. | -我只是真的很紧张 -我知道 |
[17:10] | Oh, hey! Who’s Mr. Hottie standing next to Gordo? | 哦 嘿 戈多旁边那个帅哥是谁 |
[17:13] | I don’t think I’ve seen you before. Save a dance for me. | 我感觉我以前好像没见过你 留一支舞和我跳吧 |
[17:17] | Hey, remember who you came to the party with. | 嘿 还记得你和谁一起来派对的吗 |
[17:21] | Hey, you-you came with me, right? | 嘿 你 你是和我一起来的 对吧 |
[17:24] | I’m going to go talk to him. | 我要去和他谈谈 |
[17:25] | No! Miranda, no, no… Wait. | 不 米兰达 不行 等等 |
[17:28] | Ruh roh! | 汪汪 |
[17:30] | Hey, Gordo. Who’s your cute friend, | 嘿 戈多 你这位可爱的朋友是谁啊 |
[17:33] | and why haven’t I met him before? | 我以前怎么没见过他啊 |
[17:35] | Oh, um, he is my neighbor’s brother’s best friend. | 哦 他是我邻居的哥哥的最好的朋友 |
[17:42] | -Laurence. -Miranda. | -劳伦斯 -米兰达 |
[17:49] | Would you care to dance? | 你想跳支舞吗 |
[17:55] | Gordo, how could you let this happen? | 戈多 你怎么能袖手旁观呢 |
[17:57] | Let what happen? It wasn’t my idea | 袖手旁观吗 又不是我 |
[17:59] | to bring Laurence to the party. | 让劳伦斯来参加派对的 |
[18:00] | But I thought he’d just lay low. | 我以为他会低调一点的 |
[18:02] | I didn’t think he’d be off dancing with Miranda. | 我没想到他会和米兰达一起跳舞 |
[18:05] | It’s all over. I’ve totally ruined her party. | 完了 我完全毁了她的派对 |
[18:08] | Maybe she won’t recognize him. You did a pretty good job. | 也许她根本认不出来 你的工作做得还是很好的 |
[18:14] | So, are you having fun at my party? | 那么 你在我的派对上玩得愉快吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah. I’m really glad that I came. | 是啊 我很高兴我来了 |
[18:19] | -I am, too. -Stop, you’re making me blush. | -我也是 -别说了 你让我脸都红了 |
[18:22] | Guys don’t blush. | 男生们不会脸红的 |
[18:23] | They do when a girl like you flirts with them. | 当有一个像你这样的女孩和他们调情的时候他们会的 |
[18:27] | So, Laurence, um, where do you go to school? | 那 劳伦斯 你在哪里上学 |
[18:30] | Hill Ridge. | 希尔里奇中学 |
[18:31] | Oh, really? I’ve never seen you there. | 哦 真的吗 我从没在那儿见过你啊 |
[18:35] | If I did, I definitely would have invited you. | 如果我见过你 我当然会邀请你了 |
[18:38] | -Really? -Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[18:47] | Hi, Miranda. Remember me? | 嗨 米兰达 记得我吗 |
[18:56] | Tudge! Righteous threads, man. | 塔奇 太正点了 兄弟 |
[18:59] | You know, you should really think about keeping your stylist. | 你知道 你真的应该考虑保持这样的风格 |
[19:07] | Is this your idea of a joke? | 这是你想出开玩笑的主意吗 |
[19:09] | Not really. | 不是的 |
[19:10] | You think this is funny, pulling a big one over on me? | 你觉得这好笑吗 给我开这么大的一个玩笑 |
[19:13] | That’s not it at all, Miranda. | 根本不是这样的 米兰达 |
[19:15] | This is the part of doing the right thing that I always hate. | 这就是我讨厌做正确事情的地方 |
[19:18] | We just thought that this way, everyone would win. | 我们只是觉得这样每个人都能受益 |
[19:21] | Oh. Well, you know what? You’re absolutely wrong. | 哦 是吗 你知道吗 你完全错了 |
[19:28] | Because… because Larry shouldn’t have disguised himself. | 因为 因为拉里不需要伪装他自己 |
[19:33] | I should have invited him to the party myself. | 我应该自己去邀请他 |
[19:36] | This is the part of doing the right thing that I always love. | 这是我喜欢做正确事情的地方 |
[19:39] | I was just so caught up in having the perfect party | 我当时光想着办一个完美的派对 |
[19:42] | that I forgot to act like a human being. | 以至于忘了怎样做才正常 |
[19:47] | -I’m sorry, Larry. -It’s fine, really. | -我很抱歉 拉里 -没什么 真的 |
[19:52] | Good. And I’m also happy to have the kind of friends | 很好 而且我也很高兴能有这样的朋友 |
[19:56] | who still care, even when I’m wrong. | 就算我做错了事情 他们还是会关心我 |
[19:58] | It’s part of my charm. | 这是我的魅力之一 |
[20:00] | You just wanted to have a perfect party. | 你只是想办一个完美的派对而已 |
[20:02] | Well, now that everyone is here, it is. | 好了 现在每个人都在这里了 |
[20:05] | Come on, Larry. Let’s go get a drink, | 来吧 拉里 我们去喝一杯 |
[20:06] | and you can tell me all about the Starflip Command. | 然后你可以给我讲讲关于星际战队的事情 |
[20:09] | Starfleet, Starfleet! She’s such a geek! | 星际舰队 星际舰队 她真是个怪人 |
[20:14] | You know what, Lizzie? You’re pretty cool. | 你知道吗 利齐 你真的很酷 |
[20:16] | I really don’t give you enough credit sometimes. | 我有时候真的把你低估了 |
[20:18] | No, you don’t. | 那还用说 |
[20:20] | Come on. Let’s go hang out with Miranda and her hot date. | 走吧 我们去找米兰达和她的帅气男伴吧 |
[20:24] | I guess happy endings don’t just happen in fairy tales. | 我想幸福的结局不仅仅出现在童话中 |
[20:27] | They happen in real life, too. | 现实生活中也会发生 |
[20:30] | So, guys, I was thinking. | 所以 伙计们 我在想 |
[20:31] | The next party, set your phasers to fun! | 下次派对 把你们的移相器都调整到欢乐档吧 |
[20:37] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:43] | -Hi, hiya. -Okay, here we go. | -嗨 你好 -好了 我们开始了 |
[20:46] | -Are we filming? -Yes, we are. | -你们还在拍吗 -是的 |
[20:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:53] | Mine looks like a cucumber. | 我的看起来像根黄瓜 |
[21:03] | It just doesn’t sound right… whoa! | 就是听起来感觉不对 哇 |
[21:05] | That’s all, folks. | 就这么多了 朋友们 |
[21:06] | Welcome to Fight Club. | 欢迎来到搏击俱乐部 |