时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Whoa, dodges! Yip, yip, yip! Ka-pow, ka-pow! | 喔 快闪 噼里啪啦 噼里啪啦 |
[00:04] | Guess where we’re going this weekend? | 猜猜咱们周末要去哪儿 |
[00:06] | Grubby Gulch. Isn’t it great? | “狗不理”镇 是不是觉得很棒 |
[00:10] | Great? | 很棒 |
[00:11] | Grubby Gulch is great the way a rattlesnake is cuddly. | 狗不理镇棒就棒在那里的响尾蛇喜爱拥抱 |
[00:14] | It’s the lamest Old West tourist town ever. | 那里是最不带劲的西部老镇了 |
[00:18] | I thought we weren’t going to Grubby Gulch anymore. | 我还以为我们不会再去狗不理镇了 |
[00:20] | What? | 什么 |
[00:21] | -What do you mean? We go every year. -Yeah. | -说什么呢 咱们不都年年去嘛 -是啊 |
[00:22] | No, we didn’t go last year. | 没 我们去年没去 |
[00:24] | Well, that’s only because your dad hurt himself playing chess. | 那是因为你爸在下棋时不小心伤到自己了 |
[00:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:27] | You kids love Grubby Gulch. | 你们很喜欢去狗不理镇的 |
[00:30] | Mom, I used to love Grubby Gulch. | 妈 是我以前很喜欢 |
[00:32] | I’m too old for sarsaparilla and singing cowboys. | 我已经不再适合喝沙士和哼牛仔曲了 |
[00:35] | Can’t we go someplace more mature? | 我们不能去些成熟点的地方吗 |
[00:37] | What’d you have in mind? | 你想去什么地方 |
[00:39] | I don’t know, like, water skiing… or France. | 不知道 比如 可以滑水的地方 或者去法国 |
[00:41] | France?! They don’t have Grubby Long John burgers in France. | 法国 法国可没有狗不理汉堡 |
[00:45] | Did you say Grubby Long John burgers? | 你刚才说狗不理汉堡吗 |
[00:47] | Are we going to Grubby Gulch? | 我们要去狗不理镇吗 |
[00:48] | You’re darn tootin’, little partner. | 你已经等不及了 对吗小伙子 |
[00:53] | A weekend at Grubby Gulch. | 整个周末都待在狗不理镇 |
[00:55] | I’ll stay in here, thanks just the same. | 我宁愿呆在这里面 非常感谢 |
[00:58] | Yee-haw, Grubby Gulch! Grubby Gulch! | 哟呼 狗不理镇 狗不理镇 |
[01:03] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:07] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有个绝妙的计划 |
[01:10] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:13] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 因为我们不过是尽力而为 |
[01:19] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[01:22] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会搞砸 |
[01:25] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:31] | We’ll figure it out on the way | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[01:37] | Lizzie McGuire S02E27 Grubby Longjohn’s Olde Tyme Revue | |
[01:48] | Okay, kids. let’s head out for Grubby Gulch! | 起床了 孩子们 我们要出发去狗不理镇了 |
[01:52] | Lizzie, are my eyes open? | 利齐 我眼睛睁开了吗 |
[01:54] | -No. -Good. | -没 -很好 |
[01:57] | Come on, Gordo, it’s 5:30. Rise and shine. | 快醒醒 戈多 都五点半了 阳光照大地了 |
[02:00] | 5:30? You rise… you shine. | 五点半 你升去吧 你发光去吧 |
[02:03] | His parents told me he’s really cranky in the mornings. | 伯父伯母说他在早晨会神经兮兮的 |
[02:05] | I love the mornings. This is the middle of the night. | 我爱早晨 可现在才大半夜呢 |
[02:09] | Dad, go get Matt up and get him dressed | 爸 你先去叫马特起床和穿衣吧 |
[02:10] | and then come and get us later, so we can sleep longer. | 过会儿再来烦我们好吗 这样我们可以多睡会儿 |
[02:13] | Matt’s already up and dressed. | 马特已经整装待发了 |
[02:15] | And waiting in the car. | 屁股都挪进车里去了 |
[02:16] | Kids, get up, get dressed. | 孩子们 起床啊 穿衣啊 |
[02:19] | -I’m up. -I’m dressed. | -我起来啦 -我穿好衣服啦 |
[02:20] | You get up. You get dressed. | 你起床吧 你穿衣服吧 |
[02:22] | Gordo’s cranky in the morning. | 戈多在早晨有点神经兮兮的 |
[02:24] | I’m not cranky. | 我才不神经 |
[02:27] | What is going on in here? Tick-tock, people! | 这儿是怎么回事 时间不等人啊 |
[02:30] | Honey, I still have to make snacks before we go. | 算了吧 我还得在走之前做些小吃 |
[02:32] | What do you guys feel like? | 你们想吃什么 |
[02:33] | Snacks. Chop-chop, andele! | 有小吃啊 快快 赶紧起来啊 |
[02:36] | Okay, I’m chopping. I’m andeleing. | 好好 我醒了 我起来了 |
[02:39] | Listen, I’m not going to let us sit in a car for six hours | 听好了 我绝不会让我们在坐车的六个小时里 |
[02:41] | with nothing to eat. | 没有东西吃 |
[02:42] | Six hours? Six hours? | 六个小时 六个小时 |
[02:45] | Did I forget to mention that? | 我忘记跟你们说了 |
[02:47] | Mom, I’m saving room. | 妈妈 我要留着肚子 |
[02:49] | When we get to Grubby Gulch I’m going to get | 等我们到了狗不理镇之后 我要吃 |
[02:51] | Grubby griddlecakes and Cactus Cupcakes and Licorice Lassoes | 狗不理薄饼 仙人掌纸杯蛋糕 套索样甘草根 |
[02:56] | and a boot-shaped cup of sagebrush sarsaparilla | 喝靴子形杯子里的山艾沙士 |
[03:00] | and a chocolate sheriff’s badge… and | 再来一块警长徽章巧克力 还有 |
[03:02] | I’m going to get General Custer Custard and buffalo jerky, | 我要去吃卡斯特将军牌牛奶蛋糊和牛肉干 |
[03:06] | and a Haystack Sundae. | 还有草堆圣代 |
[03:08] | That’s 20 scoops of ice cream in a 10-gallon hat | 那是二十勺冰淇淋统统装在一个十加仑的帽子里 |
[03:11] | and if you eat it all, you get to keep the hat. | 如果你能吃光光 你就可以把帽子拿走 |
[03:14] | And I’m going to get to ride Grubby’s famous horse, | 我还要去骑狗不理镇赫赫有名的宝马 |
[03:17] | Mighty Thunder! | 惊天霹雳 |
[03:18] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗 |
[03:20] | Uh, did I mention how much I owe you guys for coming to | 呃 我提到过为了让你们和我一起 |
[03:23] | keep me company on this annual dork trek to Lameland? | 去那破地方旅行而欠了你们多大的人情吗 |
[03:26] | Mention it again. | 再说一次 |
[03:29] | I have no idea how I’m going to repay these guys. | 我压根就不知道该怎么补偿他们 |
[03:32] | I guess I can let Miranda borrow my clothes any time she wants, | 我想我只能允许米兰达随时借我的衣服穿 |
[03:34] | and… I don’t know. | 还有 我不知道 |
[03:35] | I’ll probably have to marry Gordo. | 也许我不得不嫁给戈多 |
[03:37] | My parents just don’t understand that | 我的父母就是不理解 |
[03:39] | I’m too old for this cheesy stuff. | 我已经大到不再适合那些幼稚玩意儿了 |
[03:41] | I find it interesting that you didn’t describe it that way | 可有趣的是 你叫我们一起去的时候 |
[03:43] | when you asked us along. | 可不是这么跟我们说的 |
[03:45] | I promise that when we check into the motel | 我答应你们 只要我们一住进旅店 |
[03:47] | we can ditch my parents, | 我们就找机会摆脱我的父母 |
[03:50] | get over to the mall I’ll buy you guys smoothies and | 开溜到购物中心 请你们喝杯果汁 然后 |
[03:51] | we’ll play as many video games as you want. | 去玩你们想玩的任何电子游戏 |
[03:54] | And I’ll give you guys a thousand dollars… in cash. | 我还会给你们一千元现金 |
[03:58] | Come on, sing, you guys. You know this, right? | 来啊 大家一起唱 你们知道怎么唱吧 |
[04:00] | Susanna, don’t you cry | 苏珊娜 别哭泣 |
[04:01] | This`s it. | 跟着我唱 |
[04:02] | Oh, Susanna, now don’t you cry for me | 哦 苏珊娜 现在可别为我哭泣 |
[04:06] | I come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee | 我从遥远的阿拉巴马来 弹着我的班卓琴 |
[04:17] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗 |
[04:18] | Okay, road games. I spy with my little eye | 好了 赶路游戏时间 我用我利索的双眼 |
[04:21] | something that starts with S. | 搜寻以“天”字开头的东西 |
[04:23] | -Sky. -I meant R. | -天空 -我说以“道”开头 |
[04:25] | Road. | 道路 |
[04:26] | Hit me with a rock, Gordo. Just put me out of my misery. | 拜托拿块石头砸我 戈多 帮我脱离苦海 |
[04:33] | Oh, Susanna, oh, don’t you cry for me | 哦 苏珊娜 哦 可别为我哭泣 |
[04:37] | I come from Alabama with my banjo on my… | 我从遥远的阿拉巴马来 弹着我的班卓琴 |
[04:41] | Banjo on my… | 弹着我的班卓琴 |
[04:43] | Banjo on my… knee | 弹着我的班卓琴 |
[04:46] | Wow, it’s even dopier than I remember. | 哇啊 比我记忆中的还要差劲 |
[04:49] | I think it’s great! | 我觉得实在是棒极了 |
[04:52] | It’s not just great. | 不仅仅是棒 |
[04:55] | It’s rootin’-tootin’, fancy shootin’, | 是歇斯底里 一顿乱打 |
[04:57] | mule kick-kick-kickin’ great | 驴子猛踢般地棒 |
[05:01] | with gravy on it. | 当然是要花钱的哦 |
[05:03] | How y’all doing y’all? | 你们怎么样啊 |
[05:06] | Welcome to Grubby Gulch. I’m Grubby Longjohn. | 欢迎来到狗不理镇 我就是格拉比・侬约翰 |
[05:10] | Oh, good heavens. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[05:12] | Is this when you’re going to hurt us? | 这就是你说的会让伤心欲绝的时候吗 |
[05:14] | How you doin’, young fella? You’re my new deputy. | 你怎么样啊 小家伙 我任命你为我的新副手 |
[05:17] | Fine and dandy, Grubby. I won’t let you down. | 精神抖擞啊 格拉比 我绝不会让你失望的 |
[05:21] | How’d you like to be a deputy, little filly. | 你是否也很愿意当我的副手呢 小母马 |
[05:24] | Mom… we’re going to go to the mall. | 妈 我们想去购物中心 |
[05:28] | I’ll take that as a no. | 那我就把这当作是拒绝了 |
[05:31] | Hey, how y’all doing, y’all! | 嘿 你们好吗 |
[05:35] | Why would you go to the mall? | 为什么你们想去购物中心呢 |
[05:37] | Well, because this is dorkful. | 那是因为这里太傻了 |
[05:38] | It’s massively lame. It’s the definition of cheese master. | 这里超级无趣 土到掉渣指的就是这儿 |
[05:42] | And every minute I spend here makes me | 在这里呆着的每一分钟都使我感到 |
[05:43] | more lame, cheesy, and dorkful. | 更加无趣 幼稚 傻傻的 |
[05:46] | Well, because there’s stuff to do at the mall, Mom. | 是 是因为在购物中心有我们可做的事 妈 |
[05:49] | Honey, we came to see Grubby Gulch. | 亲爱的 我们既然来狗不理镇了 |
[05:50] | We’re going to see Grubby Gulch. | 我们就要看看狗不理镇 |
[05:52] | Mom, I’ve seen Grubby Gulch | 我已经看到狗不理镇了 |
[05:53] | and it hasn’t changed since I was, like, four. | 这里没什么变化 跟我四岁来时差不多 |
[05:56] | Quit yacking. I want to go find Mighty Thunder! | 别吵了 我要去找“惊天霹雳” |
[06:02] | He’s, uh… a little less “mighty” than I remember. | 他 嗯 比我记忆中的要少那么一点“威武” |
[06:06] | Yeah, if you ride Mighty Thunder | 是的 如果你骑“惊天霹雳”的话 |
[06:08] | you’ll break him. | 你会把他整残废的 |
[06:09] | How y’all doing, y’all? | 大家好吗 |
[06:12] | Get set to witness the most exciting event ever | 准备好去见证这里曾经发生过的 |
[06:14] | in these here parts– | 最激动人心的事件重演了吗 |
[06:15] | the shoot-out at Lazy Eye stable. | 在懒眼马厩将上演“生死交锋” |
[06:19] | Oh, wow, the Lazy Eye show is going to start in a second. | 哦 哇 懒眼秀马上就要开始了 |
[06:21] | Let’s go get a good seat. Come on, let’s go catch it. | 我们去占个好位置 快点啊 我们去看看吧 |
[06:23] | Come on, you guys we’re going to miss it. | 快点快点 都要赶不上了 |
[06:24] | We’ve got to get a good seat. | 我们得去占个好位置 |
[06:32] | The Lazy Eye was the scene of | 懒眼秀所呈现的场面是 |
[06:33] | a showdown between the notorious Dopple Gang and | 臭名昭彰的兜普帮与 |
[06:37] | Sheriff Parker and his faithful buddy… Doc Johnson. | 帕克警长和他的死忠弟兄约翰逊医生之间的生死较量 |
[06:40] | I hope my parents don’t hear about this. | 希望我的父母没听到这通话 |
[06:43] | They’ve got problems with realistic depictions of violence. | 他们不大能接受暴力写实 |
[06:47] | Look out! The shoot-out’s just startin’. | 注意 “生死交锋”即将上演 |
[06:51] | Afternoon, Doc. Headed over to the blacksmith’s shop | 下午好啊 医生 就像你每天这个时候一样 |
[06:54] | as you usually do this time of day? | 要到布莱克・史密斯商店去吗 |
[06:57] | Why, it’s the Dopple Gang! | 怎么 是兜普帮 |
[06:59] | -This is a peaceful town, Dan Dopple. -Ain’t no more. | -这是一个祥和小镇 丹・兜普 -不再是了 |
[07:03] | Let ’em have it, boys. | 让他们吃吃弹子儿吧 兄弟们 |
[07:07] | You no-good varmint! | 你这个祸害 |
[07:09] | Look out he’s running over there. | 小心 他跑到那边去了 |
[07:13] | You plugged me. I’m a goner for sure. | 你射中了我 看来我死定了 |
[07:19] | The show will repeat in 90 seconds. | 精彩将在九十秒后重现 |
[07:21] | -Well, I don’t think my parents will care about this. -No. | -嗯 我不认为我的父母会介意这个 -绝对不会 |
[07:27] | Um, we’re going to go get popcorn. | 呃 我们去买些爆米花吧 |
[07:29] | Okay, hurry back. It’s only 90 seconds. | 好 速去速回 九十秒后就开始了 |
[07:31] | How y’all doing, y’all? | 大家好吗 |
[07:36] | You know what’s sad? | 你知道啥才叫杯具吗 |
[07:38] | That was probably the most exciting event will ever see | 那就是我们刚才看到的东西也许正是 |
[07:40] | around “these here parts”. | 这旮瘩最激动人心的事了 |
[07:41] | Yeah, just wait till you see the magic water pump. | 嗯 等着看魔法水泵吧 绝对更让你吃惊 |
[07:44] | It’s not really magic. | 那其实不怎么灵 |
[07:46] | Every day, I pump the handle on that thing and | 每天 我都去摇一摇那东西上的把手 |
[07:47] | wish I worked somewhere else. | 憧憬着我在别的地方工作的情景 |
[07:49] | But… Welcome to Grubby’s Grubbery. Can I help ya? | 还是欢迎来到狗不理镇杂货店 需要些什么 |
[07:53] | Uh… three popcorns, please. Heze… Hezekiah. | 哦 要三份爆米花 谢谢 赫泽 赫泽基亚 |
[07:57] | That’s just my work character name. My real name’s Cory. | 这是我工作中所扮角色的名字 我的真名是科里 |
[08:00] | Um… what… what do I owe you, Cory? | 嗯 我 我该给你多少钱 科里 |
[08:02] | Uh… it’s on the house. If you tell me your name. | 呃 由小店请客 如果你告诉我你的名字的话 |
[08:07] | Oh. Um… I’m Lizzie. | 哦 嗯 我叫利齐 |
[08:11] | You know, I can see how Grubby Gulch | 我想说 我能预见到狗不理镇 |
[08:12] | could actually be a pretty cool place. | 将会成为一个非常不错的地方 |
[08:15] | Lizzie. Slammin’. | 利齐 很不错的名字 |
[08:17] | So, Cory, why… why would anyone work here? | 嗯 科里 为什么会有人愿意在这儿工作 |
[08:20] | There’s got to be a better job. | 其它地方肯定有比这儿更好的工作 |
[08:22] | Like… scraping gum off a movie theater floor. | 比如 刮掉粘在电影院地板上的口香糖 |
[08:25] | Well, I’m on the waiting list for one of those jobs. | 其实 我就在这类工作的候选人名单里 |
[08:28] | But, for now, I’m just “Clementine, the Lemonade Maid.” | 但现在 我是“克莱门蒂 端柠檬汁的女仆” |
[08:32] | Who’s your friend, Cory? | 你的朋友叫什么名字 科里 |
[08:37] | Uh… Gordo. The name’s Gordo. | 哦 戈多 我的名字是戈多 |
[08:39] | Wow… Clementine. It’s even worse than “Hezekiah”. | 哇 克莱门蒂 比赫泽基亚这名字还要穿越 |
[08:44] | Uh, Clementine is my real name. | 呃 克莱门蒂是我的真名 |
[08:47] | Oh, well… uh, it’s very pretty. Um…poetic, even. | 哦 呃 很美的名字 呃 还很有诗意 |
[08:54] | And, uh… who’s your other friend? | 对了 呃… 你还没介绍你的另外一位朋友 |
[08:56] | She’s Miranda. But, remember, you’re talking to me. | 她叫米兰达 但是别忘了你是在跟我说话呢 |
[08:59] | Let’s keep our focus where it belongs, Popcorn Boy. | 咱们还是继续关注重点吧 爆米花男孩 |
[09:01] | Um, this is my best friend, Miranda. | 哦 这是我的好友 米兰达 |
[09:04] | How y’all doing, y’all? | 你们怎么样啊 |
[09:06] | So, how long have you been at Grubby Gulch? | 你们在狗不理镇玩了多久了 |
[09:08] | About an hour. | 才一个小时吧 |
[09:09] | Oh, yeah, but it feels like four days. | 对 没错 但感觉像在这儿呆了四天了 |
[09:11] | Four long days. | 漫长的四天呀 |
[09:13] | Four really long days | 非常漫长的四天呀 |
[09:15] | where someone keeps poking you with a stick. | 还有人拿着棍子像赶鸭似的赶你 |
[09:17] | Well, if you’re not busy tonight | 那么 如果今晚你们有空的话 |
[09:19] | maybe we could cruise on over to the mall… maybe see a movie? | 也许我们可以慢慢开车到购物中心去看场电影 |
[09:23] | Oh, yeah, Gordo. You and I could go with them. | 哦 是啊 戈多 你和我也去吧 |
[09:28] | Yes, good, thank you. | 好 好啊 谢谢 |
[09:30] | Great, and I’ll be stuck here all by myself at Grubby Gulch. | 很好 留下我一个人孤零零地待在狗不理镇 |
[09:33] | Staring at the dirt. | 盯着泥土解闷 |
[09:35] | Well, that’s too bad. | 喔 那可糟糕了 |
[09:37] | ‘Cause then my brother Heath won’t | 如果那样的话我的哥哥西斯 |
[09:38] | have anyone to hang out with. | 到时就没有任何人和他作伴了 |
[09:40] | and he’s the good-looking one in our family. | 他可是我们家里样子长得帅的 |
[09:42] | The good-looking one? | 样子长得帅的 |
[09:44] | Yeah! I mean, yeah, I guess I could hang out tonight. | 好啊 我的意思是 行啊 我想我今晚可以去 |
[09:47] | Cool, so, um… we’ll meet back here at 7:30? | 很好 那么 我们七点半在这里集合 |
[09:51] | Yeah, sounds cool. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[09:55] | How you doin’, y’all? Grab some grub… | 大家好吗 快来拿一些 |
[09:58] | Gordo, you’re taking a muffin? | 戈多 你就拿一个松饼 |
[10:00] | This is Grubby Longjohn’s Chuck Wagon buffet. | 这可是格拉比・侬约翰的恰克马车自助餐 |
[10:03] | It’s all you can eat. Oh, and here’s a tip- | 这里应有尽有 嘿 告诉你个诀窍 |
[10:06] | you can, uh, use the breadsticks as a fence | 你可以拿根面包棍当作“围栏” |
[10:08] | to keep the rest of the food on the plate. | 让其它的食物乖乖地呆在盘子里 |
[10:11] | So, are you sure your parents will just let us go at 7:30? | 嗯 你确定你爸妈会在七点半让咱们走 |
[10:14] | What if there’s another shoot-out at the Lazy Eye stable? | 万一还有另一场懒眼马厩的生死交锋怎么办 |
[10:17] | I cannot watch another shoot-out at the lazy Eye stable. | 我可受不了再看一次懒眼马厩的生死交锋 |
[10:20] | Do you hear me, Lizzie? I cannot take it. | 听见我说的话了吗 利齐 我真的扛不住了 |
[10:23] | Okay, we only have to spend one day at Grubby Gulch. | 明白啦 我们只会在狗不理镇待一天 |
[10:25] | There’s nothing to do here when it’s dark outside. | 外面黑漆漆的时候还能有什么活动 |
[10:27] | So, it shouldn’t be a problem. | 所以 应该不会有什么问题 |
[10:28] | Lizzie, come here, come here. | 利齐 过来 过来 |
[10:29] | Do you remember when you were, like, three or four | 还记不记得你三四岁的时候 |
[10:31] | you used to demand to hear the “Mayor Miano” | 经常强烈要求听“米阿罗市长” |
[10:34] | and you would sing along with “Old Susanna”? | 还跟着“老苏珊娜”一起唱 |
[10:36] | I didn’t do it, Your Honor. You can never prove it was me. | 我没有啊 法官大人 你不能证明那就是我 |
[10:40] | Uh, no, Mom, I don’t remember. | 呃 不 妈 我不记得了 |
[10:42] | No, you have to. | 不可能 你肯定记得 |
[10:42] | You would tie a napkin around your head like a little bonnet | 那时候你拿纸巾绕着头缠成一顶贴头帽 |
[10:45] | and you would get up on the table and you would kick your legs | 然后爬上桌子 开始踢腿 |
[10:47] | like you were a little showgirl. | 就像个小舞娘一样 |
[10:49] | Come on, Lizzie, show us. | 真的吗 利齐 给我们来两段呀 |
[10:54] | Hey, everybody, guess what I did. | 嘿 各位 猜猜我刚刚干什么了 |
[10:56] | Did you knock over all the milk bottles with the softball? | 你用大号垒球击倒了所有牛奶空瓶 |
[10:59] | No, that game’s a rip-off- | 没有 那游戏太浪费钱了 |
[11:00] | I spent like, ten bucks in quarters- | 我花了有十个二十五分硬币吧 |
[11:02] | I didn’t even come close. Nobody can beat that game. | 连牛奶瓶都没挨着 我看没人能赢那个游戏 |
[11:04] | I did. | 我做到了 |
[11:05] | I won a Grubby doll. | 我赢了个格拉比玩偶 |
[11:07] | There’s something wrong with the chili. | 辣椒不够辣 |
[11:09] | No, I did something much better than that. | 我可拿回了比那更棒的东西 |
[11:11] | I got us tickets to Grubby Longjohn’s | 我弄到了格拉比・侬约翰主演的 |
[11:13] | Old Tyme Western Revue. | “老时光西部剧”的票 |
[11:15] | You got tickets?! But those are impossible to get! | 你弄到那票了 那票是几乎不可能弄到的呀 |
[11:18] | I know, darling, but I just spread around a few Grubby Bucks | 是的 老婆 但我拥抱了狗不理镇的几个汉子 |
[11:21] | and I got us the best seat in the house. | 就得到了最好的几个位子 |
[11:23] | It’s a show in the saloon. | 那是沙龙里的一个节目 |
[11:24] | They twirl lassos and tell jokes, and sing songs and stuff. | 他们转转套索啊 讲讲笑话啊 唱唱歌啊什么的 |
[11:27] | You don’t want to hear about it. | 你绝对不会喜欢听的 |
[11:28] | Oh, they don’t have to hear about it, honey. | 哦 他们不用只是听听而已 亲爱的 |
[11:30] | They’re going to get to see it, tonight. | 他们可以今晚到现场观看 |
[11:32] | Tonight? | 今天晚上 |
[11:33] | You betcha’. 7:30 | 没错 今晚七点半 |
[11:35] | -7:30? -Sharp. | -七点半 -一点不错 |
[11:38] | I’m ready for dessert. | 我要开始吃甜点了 |
[11:46] | And that’s the technique for pounding a work horse horseshoe. | 这就是敲打劳作马的马蹄铁的方法 |
[11:49] | and the technique for pounding | 而敲打乘用马的 |
[11:50] | a riding horse horseshoe is like this. | 马蹄铁的方法是这样子的 |
[11:56] | Developmentally speaking | 从发展的角度来讲 |
[11:57] | a night at the mall with Clementine | 晚上与克莱门蒂在购物中心见面 |
[11:59] | would have been good for me. | 应该是对我有好处的 |
[12:00] | Yeah, and now I’ll never meet Heath- | 是啊 我永远也别想见到西斯了 |
[12:02] | the good-looking one in the family. | 他是他家里的帅哥啊 |
[12:05] | There’s got to be some way out of this. | 一定有什么办法可以从这儿脱身的 |
[12:07] | Give me sec. | 给我几秒钟 |
[12:08] | Take the coefficient, subtract that, carry the five… | 添个系数 减去这个 进个五 |
[12:11] | Mmm… yes. Yes! | 嗯 就是这样 |
[12:17] | We have to enjoy ourselves. | 我们应该让自己看起来很高兴 |
[12:19] | Why? | 为啥 |
[12:20] | But, more importantly, how? | 但是更加重要的是 要如何高兴 |
[12:22] | We have to pretend to enjoy ourselves, okay? | 我们要假装我们玩得很尽兴 懂了吗 |
[12:24] | We have to make my parents believe that | 我们得让我的父母相信 |
[12:25] | we’re enjoying every single minute of this. | 我们非常享受这里的每一分每一秒 |
[12:28] | And that we can’t wait to see | 兴奋到我们已等不及要去看 |
[12:29] | Grubby Longjohn’s show tonight. | 格拉比・侬约翰今晚的表演 |
[12:30] | I’m still not hearing why. | 我还是没听懂 |
[12:32] | Because then my parents will believe us | 这样的话我的父母就会相信我们 |
[12:33] | when we get stomachaches from a bad batch of prospector’s stew. | 因为喝了碗劣质矿工浓汤而坏了肚子 |
[12:36] | Oh, so… so even though we’d love to see the show | 哦 这样的话尽管我们很乐意去看那场表演 |
[12:39] | -we’re just too sick. -Right | -但由于不舒服就不能去了 -就是这样 |
[12:41] | And then we can sneak off and meet Heath. | 然后我们就能偷溜出去 和西斯见面 |
[12:44] | -Good plan, McG. I’m in. -Okay. | -计划完美 小迈 算我一个 -好的 |
[12:46] | Okay, kids, | 好了 孩子们 |
[12:47] | who wants to go see the womenfolk make quilts? | 谁想去看旧时妇女是怎么做被褥的 |
[12:49] | -Oh, I do! I do! -No, me first! | -哦 我要我要 -嘿 别插队 |
[12:53] | We’re going to rock… | 我们要摇滚起来 |
[12:56] | this country | 让歌声飞遍全国 |
[13:00] | We’re going to rock… | 我们要摇滚起来 |
[13:04] | this country | 让歌声飞遍全国 |
[13:07] | And the brown-eyed boy and the blue-eyed girl | 这边棕色眼睛的男孩 那边蓝色眼睛的女孩 |
[13:11] | Got to really go psycho | 都要变得疯狂一些 |
[13:13] | Give it a whirl | 试试又何妨 |
[13:14] | We’re going to rock… | 我们要摇滚起来 |
[13:18] | this country | 让歌声飞遍全国 |
[13:35] | Let’s go! | 我们这就行动 |
[13:59] | Get ready, we’re coming. | 准备好 我照了 |
[14:04] | Great, I think we’re next. | 好了 我猜我们是下一个 |
[14:05] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们快快把这件事搞定吧 |
[14:07] | Hang on a second, let me fix my tie. | 等会儿 让我把领带系好 |
[14:09] | At least it’s better than then when we dressed like pioneers. | 至少比以前来的时候穿成西部拓荒者要好看 |
[14:12] | My coonskin cap gave me fleas. | 那顶黑得发光的帽子还留了几只跳蚤给我 |
[14:14] | Oh, sure, blame the hat. You already had fleas. | 哦 当然了 赖帽子 你本来就有跳蚤 |
[14:19] | Hey, is this us? | 嘿 这是我们吗 |
[14:22] | Oh, my gosh, it is. Oh, look at it you kids. | 哦 天哪 确实是啊 哦 看看你们俩 |
[14:26] | Oh, that was when Lizzie was seven, Matt was four. | 哦 那时候利齐才七岁 马特才四岁吧 |
[14:28] | Remember, Lizzie was convinced she had a big blue monster | 记得吗 那时利齐还真以为她住的旅馆的床底下 |
[14:31] | living under her bed in the motel | 有一只活生生的蓝色怪物 |
[14:32] | and then she convinced us to let her sleep in our room? | 接着她就跑到我们这边要和我们睡在一起 |
[14:35] | Yeah. Then Matt woke up alone in their room | 对 后来马特醒来发现房里只有他一个人 |
[14:36] | and he thought we’d gone home without him. | 他就胡思乱想我们是不是丢下他先回家了 |
[14:38] | Was that the year Lizzie lost her two front teeth | 是利齐弄掉了两颗门牙的那年吗 |
[14:41] | and she was all worried that | 她还瞎担心牙仙会 |
[14:42] | the Tooth Fairy wasn’t going to find her here? | 不知道她在这儿呢 |
[14:44] | Hey, those teeth were worth a buck a piece and | 嘿 那些牙齿每颗都值一块钱呢 |
[14:46] | I didn’t want to get gypped. | 我可不想浪费掉 |
[14:47] | No, that was the next year, because that was the year | 不对 是之后的那年 因为那年 |
[14:49] | Matt didn’t want to start school | 马特不愿意开始新学年 |
[14:51] | and he asked if he could just live here. | 还问咱们他能不能住在这里 |
[14:52] | That’s right! | 对啊 就是那年 |
[14:53] | Lizzie was going to watch Matt | 利齐打算去监视马特 |
[14:54] | and move into the general store. | 就跟着他进了杂货店 |
[14:56] | I did something nice for Matt? That doesn’t sound like me. | 我对马特这么好 这听起来一点不像我 |
[15:00] | Then he popped her balloon | 然后他故意打破了利齐的气球 |
[15:01] | and she pushed him into the watering trough. | 利齐就毫不客气地把他推进了饮水机里 |
[15:03] | That sounds like me. That’s got “me” written all over it. | 这才像我嘛 这上面写满了“是我干的” |
[15:06] | Wow… I guess I really had fun here when I was little. | 哇 看来我确实在这里度过了些愉快的童年时光 |
[15:10] | And you’re not little anymore, are you? | 可是你已经长大了 不是么 |
[15:13] | Pretty soon, you’re starting high school | 很快你就要读高中了 |
[15:15] | and then you’re going to be going to college | 然后去大学念书 |
[15:17] | and then the next thing you know you’ll be getting married. | 之后的一件事 你知道的 那就是你会结婚 |
[15:20] | But as soon as her husband finds out what a load she is | 只要她的老公一发现她是多么大的一个累赘 |
[15:24] | she’ll be right back home with you guys. | 她就会回家与你们团聚的 |
[15:27] | Hey, cut that out. | 嘿 剪掉那一段 |
[15:28] | You know, the kids never seem to outgrow bickering. | 知道吗 孩子们好像总是喜欢互相吵嘴 |
[15:30] | No, they just outgrow going to Grubby Gulch. | 不是 只是他们已经不再喜欢来狗不理镇玩了 |
[15:33] | And family picnics and watching videos | 不再喜欢家庭野餐 |
[15:35] | together on Friday nights. | 不再喜欢周五之夜 |
[15:38] | -Our kids are growing up. Things change. -Guess they do. | -孩子在慢慢长大 有些事终会变 -我想是吧 |
[15:44] | I’m ruining mom and dad’s weekend | 我正在毁掉爸妈的周末假日 |
[15:45] | and running off to the mall. | 还一心计划着逃到购物中心去 |
[15:47] | Way to go, me. | 真行啊我 |
[15:51] | Hey… you know we haven’t seen | 嘿 我们好像还没看 |
[15:52] | the Little Bighorn puppet show yet. | 小比格霍恩木偶秀吧 |
[15:54] | That’s right, the puppet show. We can go the puppet show and | 对对 那个木偶秀 我们看了木偶秀之后 |
[15:56] | then straight to Grubby Longjohn’s Revue. | 就直接去看格拉比・侬约翰的讽刺剧 |
[16:01] | The Revue… | 讽刺剧啊 |
[16:03] | Oh, boy, boy. Oh, man. | 哦 我的天我的天 我的老天呀 |
[16:06] | What’s wrong? Are you guys okay? | 怎么了 你们还好吧 |
[16:08] | Stomach… Must have eaten something. | 胃里难受 不知道吃什么吃坏了 |
[16:10] | Oh, bad prospector’s stew. | 哦 一定是那个变了质的矿工浓汤 |
[16:11] | We all had it for lunch. | 我们午餐都吃那个了 |
[16:13] | Oh, that’s right, we did. | 哦 对对对 矿工浓汤 |
[16:15] | As a matter of fact, I’m feeling a little… | 实在是不想扫兴 但是我现在感觉有点 |
[16:18] | Amateurs. Can’t even handle a stew. | 门外汉 连碗浓汤都应付不了 |
[16:22] | Oh, you poor kids. | 哦 可怜的孩子们 |
[16:23] | Why don’t I take you back to the hotel right now? | 我现在送你们回旅馆吧 |
[16:26] | -And miss the Revue? You can’t. -No… | -因此错过那出讽刺剧 那可不行 -不行 |
[16:29] | Yeah, mom, dad, we’ll be fine. | 是啊 爸 妈 我们能照顾好自己 |
[16:32] | Well, at least go lie down and I’ll come check on you later. | 那至少先回去躺着休息 晚点我回去看看你们 |
[16:35] | Oh, no, no, no, no. We’ll be fine. | 哦 不不不不 我们会没事的 |
[16:38] | Yeah. If we feel better, we’ll come find you. | 对 如果我们感觉好些了 我们会回来找你们的 |
[16:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:45] | they really do kind of look a little off. | 他们看起来确实有点不在状态 |
[16:49] | All right, now time to take the picture | 准备好了 要拍照了 |
[16:51] | Smile. | 说茄子 |
[16:55] | Hey, you made it… I wasn’t sure you were going to show. | 嘿 你们来了 我都不确定你们会不会来 |
[16:58] | Not show? Ha. I always show. | 怎么会呢 哈 我一定会出现 |
[17:01] | I’m Mr. Show Up. | 大伙都叫我曝光率百分百先生 |
[17:03] | Good old reliable Gordo | 老练而可靠的戈多 |
[17:04] | that’s, that’s what they call me. | 大伙 大伙都这么形容我 |
[17:06] | But not too reliable. Not so reliable that | 不过不是特别地可靠 不是说可靠到 |
[17:09] | I’m boring or anything. | 让我有些无趣或是怎么的 |
[17:11] | You know, just the right amount of reliability. | 你知道的 要给人恰到好处的可信度 |
[17:14] | Would you take over the conversation? I’m drowning. | 你不打算接我的话吗 我快词穷了 |
[17:18] | How y’all doing, y’all? | 大家好啊 |
[17:19] | Welcome to Grubby Longjohn’s | 欢迎来观看由格拉比・侬约翰带给你们的 |
[17:22] | Old Tyme Western Revue. | 老时光西部剧 |
[17:24] | Where’s Heath? I don’t see Heath. | 西斯在哪里 没看到西斯来啊 |
[17:26] | You made him up, didn’t you? | 他是你编造出来的 对不对 |
[17:27] | I’m getting the shaft here, ain’t I? | 我被骗了 是不是 |
[17:29] | He’s meeting us at the mall. He has to finish working out. | 他在购物中心与我们会合 他现在正在健身 |
[17:33] | Oh, okay. Mine has to finish working out. | 哦 这样啊 我的那位要先健身 |
[17:37] | Well, no use in hanging around here, Lizzie. | 好了 没必要继续呆在这里了 利齐 |
[17:39] | You want to get going? | 想出发吗 |
[17:40] | Um, yeah, let’s get out of here. | 呃 是的 我们离开这里吧 |
[17:44] | That’s what I should be saying. | 那才是我应该说的 |
[17:46] | Why am I not saying that? Say it! Say it! | 为什么我开不了口 说出来啊 说出来 |
[17:50] | Well, no use in hanging around here, Lizzie. | 好了 没必要继续呆在这里了 利齐 |
[17:52] | You want to get going? | 想出发吗 |
[17:53] | Last call for Grubby Longjohn’s… | 通知最后一遍 格拉比・侬约翰 |
[17:55] | Oh, oh… | 哦 哦 |
[17:56] | Lizzie | 利齐 |
[17:57] | …Western Revue.We`re starting right now. | 西部剧 现在开始 |
[18:08] | Them there was the Majestic Prairie Jug Band! | 热烈掌声献给大荒野民间乐队 |
[18:14] | And now, Sing-along Stumpy and the Sassafras Sisters. | 现在请掌声欢迎跟唱壮汉以及萨沙佛朗姐妹 |
[18:20] | Hey, Matt, it’s Sing-a-Long Stumpy. | 嘿 马特 跟唱壮汉出场了 |
[18:22] | You’re going to want to drink plenty of this Grubby Grape-Fizz | 你最好来一杯狗不理汽泡葡萄汁 |
[18:23] | so your singing voice doesn’t wear out. | 让你的嗓子保持活力 |
[18:25] | Matt? | 马特 |
[18:26] | I think he may have overdone it on the junk food. | 我想他可能是吃了太多的垃圾食品 |
[18:29] | In fact I’m not even sure he’s conscious. | 老实说我甚至不确定他是否还清醒 |
[18:31] | Well, you know, this Sing-a-Long is not going to be | 唉 你知道如果没有孩子们在身边一起唱的话 |
[18:33] | any fun without the kids. | 这个跟唱节目是不会有趣的 |
[18:35] | I think this trip to Grubby Gulch has been kind of a dud. | 我觉得这次狗不理镇之旅真是遭透了 |
[18:39] | Well, if you have that attitude | 嘿 如果你继续保持这副态度 |
[18:41] | you’re not going to have any fun. | 你是不会获得什么乐趣的 |
[18:43] | -Hi. -How y’all doing, y’all? | -嗨 -你们怎么样啊 |
[18:46] | -How are you feeling? -A lot better. | -现在感觉如何了 -好多了 |
[18:48] | What about Gordo and Miranda? | 戈多和米兰达他们呢 |
[18:49] | Actually, they’re a lot better, too. | 跟我一样 他们也好多了 |
[18:52] | Better than this one, anyway. | 至少比这位要好多了 |
[18:54] | Besides, I was thinking this might be the last chance I ever | 我还想说 这也许是我的最后一次 |
[18:58] | get to see Grubby Longjohn’s Old Tyme Western Revue. | 观看格拉比・侬约翰的“老时光西部剧”的机会了 |
[19:01] | I know, this is probably the last time | 我明白 这也许是最后一次 |
[19:02] | we’re going to do this all together. | 大家能坐在一起观看这出戏的机会了 |
[19:04] | But there’s lots of first things coming up, too. | 但是 还会有许多“第一次”出现啊 |
[19:06] | Like the time we go shopping for my first prom dress. | 比如我们到商场去挑选我的第一件毕业晚会礼服 |
[19:09] | And the first time Dad tries to teach me how to drive. | 老爸第一次试着教我怎样驾车 |
[19:12] | And the first time you guys write | 还有你们第一次为我签下 |
[19:14] | a big fat tuition check for my college. | 一张支付大学学费的大额支票 |
[19:16] | I can’t wait. | 我真是等不及了 |
[19:22] | How you folks doing tonight? | 你们今晚过得愉快吗 |
[19:23] | So, in the meantime the McGuire folk | 那么 也就是说迈奎尔一家 |
[19:24] | got themselves some singing to do. | 可就要高歌一曲了 |
[19:28] | I come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee | 我从遥远的阿拉巴马来 弹着我的班卓琴 |
[19:32] | And I’m goin’ to Louisiana, | 现在我要到路易斯安那 |
[19:33] | my true love for to see | 去寻找我的真爱 |
[19:36] | It rained all night the day I left | 我记得我离开的那天下了一整夜的雨 |
[19:38] | The weather, it was dry… | 可那儿的天气却仍然干燥 |
[19:40] | My brother’s in a food coma | 我的弟弟因食物而昏迷 |
[19:41] | my parents are wearing stupid hats | 我的父母正戴着顶傻不拉唧的帽子 |
[19:43] | and I’m acting like a goon. | 而我表现得像个傻蛋 |
[19:45] | Oh, don’t you cry for me | 哦 请别为我哭泣 |
[19:47] | I come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee | 我从遥远的阿拉巴马来 弹着我的班卓琴 |
[19:52] | You know what? I’m having a blast. | 你知道吗 我现在感觉特别快乐 |
[19:58] | Oh, there are limits. | 所谓的知足者常乐 |
[19:59] | Oh, Susanna | 哦 苏珊娜 |
[20:00] | Oh, don’t you cry for me | 哦 请别为我哭泣 |
[20:02] | I come from Alabama with my banjo on my… | 我从遥远的阿拉巴马来 弹着我的班卓琴 |
[20:06] | banjo on my… | 弹着我的班卓琴 |
[20:08] | banjo on my knee. | 弹着我的班卓琴 |
[20:17] | Matt, the mashed potatoes are smoking! | 马特 土豆泥在冒烟 |
[20:19] | The mashed potatoes are on fire. | 土豆泥烧起来了 |
[20:20] | I think there is a splinter in my butt. | 我觉得我的屁股里夹着块碎片 |
[20:23] | Use it, Jake, use it. | 利用它 杰克 利用它 |
[20:25] | You’re going to want to drink plenty of this Grubby Gru… | 你最好是来一杯这种狗不理 |
[20:28] | Grubby Grape-Fizz… You’re… | 狗不理汽泡葡萄汁 你 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | Where’s… what’s the name? | 在哪里 叫什么名字来着 |
[20:32] | Hey, Matt… | 嘿 马特 |
[20:35] | Oh, “Heath…” | 哦 西斯 |
[20:36] | I knew that. | 我其实知道的 |
[20:37] | Okay, Steve, this is us, this is life. | 好的 史蒂夫 这就是我们 这就是生活 |
[20:40] | Hey, Matt, it’s Sing-a-Long Stumpy. | 嘿 马特 跟唱壮汉出场了 |
[20:41] | Come on, you’d better be… | 嘿 你应该 |
[20:43] | Okeydokey. | 还好还好 |
[20:45] | It’s good, it’s good. It’s all good. | 很好 很好 一切都很好 |
[20:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:52] | Well… it’s not going to be much of a… | 嗯 不会有太多的 |
[20:58] | You know, I can… whoa! | 你知道的 我可以 哇 |
[21:01] | This Sing-a-Long is not going to be any good | 如果孩子不和我们一起唱歌的话 |
[21:02] | if the kids aren’t singing with us. | 跟唱这种节目是不会好玩的 |
[21:07] | It’s the hat, right? | 是帽子的问题 对不对 |