时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Well, I like bread and butter | 我喜欢面包和黄油 |
[00:04] | I like toast and jam | 我喜欢吐司和果酱 |
[00:06] | That’s what my baby feeds me | 那是我的宝贝给我吃的 |
[00:09] | -I’m her loving man. -I’m going in. Cover me. | -我是她爱的人 -我要参战了 掩护我 |
[00:11] | Oh, wait, wait. | 哦 等一下 |
[00:14] | Okay, ready. | 好 准备好了 |
[00:15] | No, you guys can’t go out there. | 不 你们不能出去 |
[00:16] | What? This is the most fun we’ve ever had | 什么 这是从上次戈多的家政课作业 |
[00:18] | since Gordo’s home-ec project made everyone sick | 让咱们都生病提前离校之后 |
[00:20] | and we had to leave school early. | 我们遇到的最有趣的事了 |
[00:28] | It’s more than fun. It’s Darwinian. | 不光是有趣好不好 这适用达尔文的理论 |
[00:32] | Survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 |
[00:35] | Survival of the fittest? | 适者生存 |
[00:36] | I’ll never make it. | 我估计“存”不了 |
[00:39] | Listen, I’m going to go in so I can find a way out, okay? | 听着 我要冲进去找条路离开 |
[00:50] | Hey, that is going to leave a stain. | 嘿 那个洗不掉的 |
[00:53] | Sorry. It was funny. | 对不起 不过真的很好笑 |
[00:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:59] | Who threw that? | 到底谁扔的 |
[01:02] | Hold it right there Miss McGuire. | 不要动 迈奎尔小姐 |
[01:06] | You three:McGuire, Sanders,Tudgeman | 你们三个 麦奎尔 桑德斯 塔奇曼 |
[01:08] | clean yourselves off and report back to me pronto. | 把你们自己弄干净之后马上来找我 |
[01:11] | But it was in self-defense. | 但是 我是自卫啊 |
[01:13] | -I’ve been framed. -I’m totally innocent. | -我是被陷害的 -我是无辜的 |
[01:15] | That means now, people. | 少��嗦 赶紧给我去 |
[01:20] | I think that gum was mine. | 这个口香糖好像是我粘的 |
[01:23] | Ew! | 呕 |
[01:30] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:33] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:37] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:40] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:45] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[01:48] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:52] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:57] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决一切难题 |
[02:02] | Lizzie McGuire S02E19 She Said He Said She Said | |
[02:06] | Not only will you be cleaning this entire cafeteria | 你们不光要打扫整个食堂 |
[02:09] | you’ll also be doing three hours | 还要在食品库 |
[02:10] | of community service at the food bank, | 做三个小时义工 |
[02:12] | or writing a report explaining | 或是写一个报告解释 |
[02:14] | who started the food fight and why. | 谁和为什么要发动大战 |
[02:18] | Yes, Miss Sanders? | 桑德斯小姐 什么事 |
[02:20] | So all we have to do is write down | 也就是说我们只用写一下 |
[02:21] | who started it, and we’re done? | 谁发起的大战然后就没事了 |
[02:23] | That is correct. | 回答正确 |
[02:24] | After that, your punishment will be over. | 之后你们的惩罚就结束了 |
[02:26] | Until then, start cleaning the cafeteria. | 在此之前 你们就先给我打扫食堂吧 |
[02:29] | I am so not cleaning the cafeteria | 我绝对不打扫食堂 |
[02:30] | and I am so not writing some dumb report | 我也绝对不写什么白痴报告 |
[02:32] | because I so did not do this. | 因为我绝对没有参与食物大战 |
[02:34] | Well, hey, I didn’t do it either. | 呃 嘿 我也没干 |
[02:35] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[02:36] | I suggest you get started cleaning. | 我建议你们最好现在就开始打扫 |
[02:44] | Look at me, Lanny. I’m art. | 兰尼快看我 我是艺术 |
[02:47] | Oh, oh, ooh, now I’m a fossil. | 哦 哦 哦 现在 我是化石 |
[02:53] | What are you going to be? Okay. | 你要变成什么 好的 |
[02:57] | Good one, Lanny. You’re Modern art, yeah! | 干得好 兰尼 你是现代艺术 耶 |
[03:00] | Field trips are awesome. | 野外郊游太棒了 |
[03:01] | I mean, not only do we get to spend time outside | 我是说 我们不仅可以在外面玩 |
[03:05] | but we get to miss school. | 还不用上课 |
[03:07] | And the teachers, | 而那些老师们 |
[03:07] | they think we actually learn something. | 他们还以为我们能学到什么东西呢 |
[03:15] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[03:20] | There goes our ride. | 咱们的车走了 |
[03:21] | How are we supposed to get home? | 这下我们怎么回家啊 |
[03:23] | We’re going to be stuck here all night. | 我们整晚都要被困在这里了 |
[03:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[03:33] | Eating. | 吃东西 |
[03:35] | I think it’s rice pudding. | 这个应该是大米布丁 |
[03:37] | What? I’m hungry. I didn’t get to eat lunch. | 怎么 我饿了 午饭都没吃 |
[03:40] | Oh, that’s so gross. | 真恶心 |
[03:42] | While you two start cleaning up | 你们打扫的时候 |
[03:44] | I’ll tell you how the food fight really got started | 我来告诉你们食物大战是怎么开始的 |
[03:47] | and how it has nothing to do with me. | 还有就是 这事儿跟我一点关系都没有 |
[03:50] | Uh, hello? I don’t care if you didn’t start it. | 呃 搞清楚 我才不管跟你有没有关系 |
[03:53] | You’re going to clean up and help, too. | 你也要帮着一起打扫 |
[03:55] | What is she afraid of? | 她在怕什么啊 |
[03:56] | She’s going to break a nail or something? | 会弄断指甲还是怎么的 |
[03:58] | But I don’t clean. | 我才不打扫呢 |
[04:00] | I could break a nail. | 可能会弄断指甲的 |
[04:04] | I knew it. | 我猜中了 |
[04:05] | I should start playing the lottery. | 早知道我就应该买彩票的 |
[04:07] | It was a day just like any other day. | 就如同平常的任何一天 |
[04:09] | It was perfect because it is me. | 完美的一天 因为 是我的一天 |
[04:13] | I arrived at school, friendly to everybody | 我到了学校 对每个人都很友好 |
[04:15] | and happy, as always, to be here. | 一如往常地为来到这里而开心 |
[04:18] | You, Kate, friendly? I don’t think so. | 你 凯特 友好 我才不觉得咧 |
[04:20] | This is my story. Butt out. | 是我在讲故事 别插嘴 |
[04:22] | Hello. Yes, thank you. I’ve arrived. | 你好 好的 谢谢 我到了 |
[04:26] | Oh, Miranda. Don’t worry about that rash. | 哦 米兰达 别担心那些疹子 |
[04:28] | It should clear up in a day or two. | 过一两天自己就会好的 |
[04:35] | Kate just noticed me. She noticed me! | 凯特刚才注意到我了 她注意到我了 |
[04:38] | And she didn’t even mind my rash. | 而且她都不介意我的疹子 |
[04:41] | Maybe that means she wants to be friends with us again. | 也许这意味着她想再跟我们做朋友 |
[04:43] | Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please? | 求你了 求你了 |
[04:49] | Better watch where you’re going. | 走路要看好哦 |
[04:51] | Don’t want to hurt yourself. | 别伤了自己 |
[04:53] | Good advice as always, Kate. | 一如既往的好建议 凯特 |
[04:56] | Hey, Larry, I can’t blame you for wearing the same shirt again. | 嘿 拉里 我不能因为你穿昨天的衣服就责备你 |
[04:59] | It looked so good on you yesterday. | 昨天你穿得很好看 |
[05:02] | How dare you? This is a new shirt. | 你怎么能这么说 这件是新的 |
[05:03] | It’s never been worn once, you, you dirk! | 我从来没穿过 你 你个矬人 |
[05:14] | If only Kate were our friend again. | 要是凯特再次成为我们的朋友就好了 |
[05:17] | I could protect her from evil people like Larry Tudgeman. | 我就能保护她不受拉里・塔奇曼这种恶人的伤害了 |
[05:22] | So why would I start the food fight? | 所以我干嘛要发起食物大战呢 |
[05:24] | As you can see I love the people and the people love me. | 就像你们看到的 我爱人人 人人爱我 |
[05:29] | There’s room for you here, Kate. | 这里给你留了位子 凯特 |
[05:30] | Kate, come sit with us, please? | 凯特 过来跟我们坐 求你了 |
[05:48] | Hey, you don’t do that to Kate Sanders! | 嘿 不许你那样对凯特・桑德斯 |
[05:50] | I think it’s pretty obvious who started the food fight. | 我想 是谁开始的食物大战已经很明显了吧 |
[05:53] | I mean, nobody ever calls me a dirk. | 我是说 从来没人说过我挫 |
[05:56] | You three: McGuire, Sanders, Tudgeman | 你们三个 麦奎尔 桑德斯 塔奇曼 |
[05:58] | clean yourselves off and report back to me pronto. | 把你们自己弄干净之后马上来找我 |
[06:01] | Obviously I’ve been wrongfully accused. | 很明显我是被错误地指责了 |
[06:05] | The world according to Kate is really warped. | 凯特的世界真扭曲 |
[06:09] | I know you think I started this, Kate | 我知道你认为是我发起的 凯特 |
[06:10] | but don’t flatter yourself. | 但是别这么自恋好不好 |
[06:12] | I don’t waste food especially not on somebody like you. | 我从不浪费粮食 尤其不会浪费在你身上 |
[06:16] | We’re never going to get out of here. | 我们永远都出不去了 |
[06:20] | I can’t believe they left us here. | 真不敢相信他们把咱们丢下了 |
[06:22] | What are we going to do? We’re ruined! | 该怎么办 我们完了 |
[06:29] | Okay, you’re right, Lanny. | 你说的很对 兰尼 |
[06:31] | Just because the bus left us here | 校车把咱们落在这里 |
[06:33] | doesn’t mean we have to panic. | 并不意味着我们就该恐慌 |
[06:34] | We didn’t do anything wrong. | 我们又没做错什么 |
[06:36] | There’s no way we can get into trouble. | 所以不可能有人把咱们怎么样 |
[06:41] | Right again, Lanny. | 你又说对了 兰尼 |
[06:42] | We’re downtown, | 我们在市中心 |
[06:44] | the day is young | 天还早 |
[06:46] | and the world is ours. | 世界是我们的啦 |
[06:49] | Let’s hit it. | 我们快点走吧 |
[06:50] | Ugh! This is all so wrong. | 呃 这太不对头了 |
[06:52] | This kind of stuff doesn’t happen to people like me. | 这种事从来不会发生在我这样的人身上 |
[06:54] | I mean, people like me. | 我是说 我这种人 |
[06:55] | I got singled out for doing great deeds | 我因为一些伟大的事和伟大的发现 |
[06:57] | for making great discoveries. | 而出类拔萃 |
[06:59] | There’s this thing called “soap.” | 这个世界上有个叫“肥皂”的东西 |
[07:00] | Maybe you haven’t “discovered” it yet. | 也许你还没发现吧 |
[07:03] | You now what, Kate? People might like you a little more | 知道吗 凯特 如果你少点敌意 |
[07:04] | if you weren’t so hostile all the time. | 人们或许会更喜欢你一点点的 |
[07:06] | Haven’t you been listening? | 你没长耳朵吗 |
[07:07] | People love me. | 大家都喜欢我 |
[07:11] | You know, Lizzie | 知道吗 利齐 |
[07:12] | if you say you didn’t start the food fight | 如果你说你没有发起食物大战 |
[07:13] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[07:15] | And you heard my story. I’m obviously innocent. | 你也听了我的故事 我明显是无辜的嘛 |
[07:17] | But Larry, I mean, look at him. | 但是拉里 我是说 看看他 |
[07:20] | All we have to do is give Principal Tweedy | 直接把他名字给特维迪校长 |
[07:21] | his name and we’re outie. | 然后我们就该干嘛干嘛了 |
[07:25] | Who is she kidding? | 忽悠谁呢这是 |
[07:26] | Like I’m the kind of person who would do that? | 好像我是会干这种事儿的人似的 |
[07:28] | I’ll do your nails. | 我给你做指甲 |
[07:30] | Well, a manicure may make me feel better. | 嗯 来个美甲可能让我好受些 |
[07:33] | No. | 不 |
[07:34] | No! | 不 |
[07:36] | That’s sweet. | 真可爱 |
[07:36] | The two of you having your own little moment. | 你俩在那儿说悄悄话 |
[07:38] | You know, you guys, you go right on ahead. | 知道么 你们继续 |
[07:40] | Pretend like I’m not even here. | 假装没看见我 |
[07:41] | I mean, everybody else does, right? | 我是说 大家都没看见我 对吧 |
[07:44] | Larry, people notice you. | 拉里 大家都注意得到你 |
[07:46] | You are the first one to raise your hand in class. | 你在班上总是第一个举手的人 |
[07:48] | You’ll eat practically anything | 你几乎什么都吃 |
[07:50] | and you are your own person. | 你是属于你自己的独立的人 |
[07:52] | Lizzie’s just being polite. | 利齐也就是客气一下 |
[07:53] | You’re a weirdo and people definitely notice. | 你是个怪人 这点大家肯定都注意到了 |
[07:56] | In that case, I better tell you | 你要是这样说的话 我最好告诉你 |
[07:56] | what really went down today to clear my name. | 事实上今天都发生了什么 我要还自己清白 |
[07:59] | It was a day like any other. | 那是和往常一样的一天 |
[08:00] | I got to school by 6:00 a.m. | 我早上六点到了学校 |
[08:01] | to do some work in the algebra lab. | 去代数实验室有点事 |
[08:03] | We have an algebra lab? | 我们有代数实验室吗 |
[08:04] | School’s open before 7:00? | 学校七点前就开门了吗 |
[08:06] | Ladies, please, I’m in the middle of a story here, okay? | 女士们 拜托 不要抢戏好不好 |
[08:11] | Now, the way I see it… | 我所看到的是 |
[08:21] | That’s it. I’ve done it. | 好了 我做出来了 |
[08:23] | I’ve disproved infinity. | 我证明了 无穷 是不存在的 |
[08:25] | I have to tell the world. | 我要让地球人都知道 |
[08:42] | Tudgeman must have figured out something brilliant again. | 塔奇曼肯定又有了杰出的发现 |
[08:45] | If only he were my boyfriend | 要是他是我男朋友就好了 |
[08:47] | I’d be the luckiest girl in all the land. | 我将是世界上最幸运的女孩 |
[08:49] | That guy’s got it made. | 他真是什么都拥有了啊 |
[08:51] | Brains, brawn, babes. | 智慧 肌肉 美女 |
[08:54] | Tudgeman’s so hot | 塔奇曼好火辣喔 |
[08:55] | I’m getting a heat rash. | 火得我都要起疹子了 |
[09:00] | Watch where you’re going, dirk. | 走的时候看路 矬人 |
[09:03] | Oh, Larry, I’m so sorry. | 哦 拉里 真对不起 |
[09:06] | I hate it when you see me at my worst. | 真讨厌 怎么每次我最糗的样子都被你看到 |
[09:08] | It’s not me you owe an apology to, Kate. | 你该道歉的人不是我 凯特 |
[09:14] | Kate is so lucky. | 凯特太幸运了 |
[09:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:16] | Larry Tudgeman just spoke to her. | 拉里・塔奇曼刚才跟她说话了 |
[09:21] | Before I knew it, it was lunchtime. | 不知不觉就该吃午饭了 |
[09:23] | I hate lunch. It really breaks up the school day. | 我讨厌午餐 把好好的一天分割开了 |
[09:25] | That’s when I saw it. | 当时我看到 |
[09:27] | Some kid lost his balance on a banana peel | 有个小孩踩到香蕉皮 失去了平衡 |
[09:29] | but even I, Larry Tudgeman, | 但即使我拉里・塔奇曼这种奇才 |
[09:30] | wasn’t quick enough to break his fall. | 也来不及去扶他了 |
[09:32] | No! | 不 |
[09:56] | Before I could prevent any more damage | 在我能阻止更多破坏之前 |
[09:58] | Principal Tweedy walked in and accused me of the unthinkable- | 特维迪校长进来了 居然还训斥我 |
[10:01] | participating in an unsupervised school activity. | 说我参加了这个没有人监督的活动 |
[10:03] | Tudgeman! | 塔 奇 曼 |
[10:11] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[10:11] | I didn’t even get to tell anyone I just disproved infinity. | 我都没告诉大家我证明了无限不存在 |
[10:14] | What’s that noise? | 什么怪声儿 |
[10:19] | Finally, I have something on Kate! | 终于凯特也有被我抓住小辫子的一天 |
[10:21] | She snores! | 她打呼噜 |
[10:24] | You know what, Larry? I like your story. | 你知道吗 拉里 我喜欢你的故事 |
[10:25] | It’s very creative. | 很有创造力 |
[10:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:29] | And even though it was a little out there | 即使有点小夸张 |
[10:31] | I believe you | 我还是相信你 |
[10:32] | and I think you’re as innocent as I am. | 我想你和我一样无辜 |
[10:34] | Thank you squared. | 谢包大人明察秋毫 |
[10:38] | All we have to do is give Tweedy a name. | 我们要做的就是给校长一个名字 |
[10:40] | Doesn’t necessarily have to be mine. | 不必是我的 |
[10:41] | Doesn’t necessarily have to be yours | 也不必是你的 |
[10:42] | so let’s say you and me write down Rooty Tooty Fruity over there | 所以说 我们不如写上那个大傻茄子 |
[10:45] | and get the heck out of here? | 然后离开这儿 |
[10:47] | I can hear you. | 我听得到 |
[10:53] | All this backstabbing and conspiring | 所有这些背后伤人和狼狈为奸 |
[10:55] | could prepare me for a career in politics. | 都将为我日后走入政坛打下基础 |
[10:57] | Cool. | 酷 |
[11:00] | You’re right, Lanny. | 你说的很对 兰尼 |
[11:01] | Nothing says fun like ice cream for lunch. | 没有什么比拿冰淇淋当午饭更好玩的事了 |
[11:05] | But I guess our fun is nearing an end. | 但我想我们的快乐要结束了 |
[11:07] | I’m sure we have to get back to school. | 我确定该回学校了 |
[11:09] | They must’ve known we’ve gone by now. | 他们现在肯定知道落下了我们 |
[11:13] | I know it’s not our fault we got left behind. | 我知道不是我们的错 是他们落下我们的 |
[11:15] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[11:16] | the responsible thing would be to… | 负责任的做法应该是 |
[11:19] | Hey, look, a penny. | 嘿 看 一分钱 |
[11:26] | I guess that’s being responsible, Lanny. | 我想那样比较负责任 兰尼 |
[11:28] | Okay, so heads, we go back to school | 好的 正面朝上回学校 |
[11:30] | tails, we take the rest of the day off. | 背面朝上 我们就接着玩 |
[11:38] | Tails it is. | 背面 |
[11:39] | You win, Lanny. | 你赢了 兰尼 |
[11:41] | When you’re low and life is making you lonely | 当你情绪低落 生活寂寞 |
[11:44] | You can always go | 你随时都可以 |
[11:46] | Downtown | 去城里转转 |
[11:48] | When you’ve got worries all the noise and the hurry | 当你被烦恼困扰 嘈杂混乱 |
[11:52] | Seems to help, I know | 需要帮助 我知道 |
[11:55] | Downtown | 去城里转转 |
[11:56] | Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city | 听听城市里街道上的音乐 |
[12:00] | Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty | 在满是霓虹灯的人行道上闲逛 |
[12:04] | How can you lose? | 在这儿你还会失望吗 |
[12:07] | The lights are much brighter there | 那儿的灯光更加明亮 |
[12:10] | You can forget all your troubles | 你可以忘记一切麻烦 |
[12:12] | Forget all your cares, so go | 忘记一切烦恼 那就 |
[12:14] | Downtown | 去城里转转 |
[12:16] | Things will be great when you’re | 要想心情好 |
[12:18] | Downtown | 就去城里转转 |
[12:20] | Everything’s waiting for you | 一切都在等着你 |
[12:29] | Tag! I’m it. | 我成目标了 |
[12:31] | Hey, guys, what’s up? | 嘿 伙计们 怎么了 |
[12:32] | I’ll tell you what’s up. | 我来告诉你怎么了 |
[12:33] | You started the food fight. | 你发起了食物大战 |
[12:35] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[12:36] | You did, too. | 你有 |
[12:36] | It’s right here on this piece of paper. And words don’t lie. | 纸上写了你名字 它可不会撒谎 |
[12:39] | -See ya. -Have fun cleaning. | -再见 -打扫愉快 |
[12:41] | Okay, hold it right there. | 好吧 你们站住 |
[12:42] | What? Neither one of us started it | 什么 又不是我们俩发起的 |
[12:44] | so why should we stay? | 我们留下干什么 |
[12:45] | You haven’t even tried to clear your name. | 你都没为自己辩解过 |
[12:47] | Hello? I did, too, | 搞清楚 我辩解过 |
[12:48] | until you so rudely interrupted me. | 然后你就粗鲁地打断我了 |
[12:51] | -She has a point. -Shut up. | -她说的有道理诶 -闭嘴 |
[12:53] | Okay… You want to know what happened? | 好吧 你们想知道发生了什么 |
[12:55] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我就告诉你们发生了什么 |
[12:56] | Here goes… no interruptions | 开始了 你们不准插嘴 |
[12:58] | and please save all questions till the end. | 有什么问题都最后再问 |
[13:00] | Capiche? | 你的明白 |
[13:00] | I do love it when you’re angry. | 我喜欢你生气时候的样子 |
[13:03] | Ugh. Okay. Like I said before | 哎 好吧 如我之前所说 |
[13:05] | it was a perfectly normal day as usual. | 像往常一样的一天 |
[13:08] | I woke up, got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. | 我起床 收拾好 下楼吃早餐 |
[13:12] | My little brother leaves his stuff all over the place. | 我弟弟把他的东西扔的地上到处都是 |
[13:15] | But do my parents even care? | 但是我父母关心吗 |
[13:17] | Mom? | 妈 |
[13:17] | They let him get away with everything. | 他们什么事都会放过他 |
[13:19] | Oh, Lizzie, you and your little accidents. | 哦 利齐 你的小意外 |
[13:22] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[13:23] | Can you please tell Matt not to leave his stuff everywhere? | 你能告诉马特吗 叫他别老把他的东西到处乱扔 |
[13:25] | I could’ve broken my neck. | 我可能会摔断脖子的 |
[13:26] | Oh, honey, | 哦 亲爱的 |
[13:27] | you know how special your brother is. | 你知道你弟弟有多特别 |
[13:29] | I just hate telling him what to do. | 我真不想去指挥他该怎么做 |
[13:31] | Please, Mom. | 妈 求你了 |
[13:32] | Well, since you asked so nicely… | 介于你这么礼貌地请求 |
[13:36] | Matt, | 马特 |
[13:37] | could you please stop leaving your stuff everywhere | 你能不再乱放东西吗 |
[13:40] | ’cause it gets in your sister’s way. | 因为挡着你姐姐的路了 |
[13:42] | But I like leaving my stuff everywhere. | 但是我喜欢到处放 |
[13:44] | Well, then that’s fine by me. | 呃 那我没啥意见 |
[13:50] | Um, where are my pancakes? | 我的煎饼呢 |
[13:52] | I just gave the last batch to Matt. | 最后一块我给马特了 |
[13:54] | Hope you enjoyed them, son. | 希望你喜欢 儿子 |
[13:56] | Delicious as usual, Dad. Mm-mm. | 一如既往地美味 爸爸 |
[13:59] | You ate my pancakes?! | 你把我的煎饼吃了 |
[14:00] | He ate my pancakes. | 他把我的煎饼吃了 |
[14:02] | Oh, I’m sorry honey, | 哦 对不起 亲爱的 |
[14:03] | we just like him better. | 我们只是更喜欢他一点 |
[14:05] | Besides, he needs extra energy for his field trip today. | 另外 他今天要出去郊游 需要更多的能量 |
[14:11] | By the time I got to school, | 我到学校之后 |
[14:12] | things weren’t much better. | 情况也没好多少 |
[14:15] | Miranda, what is that on your arm? | 米兰达 你胳膊上是什么东西 |
[14:17] | I don’t know, it’s like some kind of rash. | 不知道啊 好像是什么疹子 |
[14:19] | I think it’s from that lotion I borrowed from you, Lizzie. | 估计是我跟你借的那个乳液的问题 利齐 |
[14:22] | Oh, I knew it was my fault. | 哦 我的错 |
[14:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:24] | That rash better not be contagious. | 你的疹子最好不会传染 |
[14:30] | Okay, I can’t believe we were ever friends with her. | 真不敢相信我们之前是朋友 |
[14:32] | Ah, we were young, | 啊 那时我们都太年轻 |
[14:34] | didn’t know any better. | 不知道还有更好的 |
[14:36] | I did it! I did it! | 我成功了 成功了 |
[14:39] | Watch where you’re going, Dirk. | 走路看好了 矬人 |
[14:41] | Hey, that was really my fault. I’m sorry about that. | 嘿 是我不好 对不起 |
[14:44] | But you wouldn’t believe what just happened… | 但你绝对不会相信发生了什么 |
[14:45] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[14:46] | You obviously have me confused with someone who cares. | 很明显 我不是关心这事儿的人 |
[14:50] | What do you think he did? | 你们认为他干了什么 |
[14:52] | I don’t know, got dressed by himself. | 不知道啊 自己穿好了衣服什么的吧 |
[14:55] | Next thing I know, it’s lunch, | 接下来 就是午餐时间了 |
[14:57] | my favorite subject. | 我最喜欢的部分 |
[14:58] | Unless of course I get food stuck | 当然不包括我牙上粘了东西 |
[15:00] | in my teeth or trip or something. | 或者绊倒之类的事 |
[15:02] | Gordo, what you eating? | 戈多 你吃什么呢 |
[15:03] | Peanut butter and banana sandwich. | 花生酱香蕉三明治 |
[15:06] | Actually, that sounds kind of good. | 事实上 听起来还挺好吃的 |
[15:08] | Oh, shoot! I got to go get napkins. | 哦 糟糕 我去拿餐巾纸 |
[15:27] | Hey, who threw that?! | 嘿 谁扔的 |
[15:30] | Duck and cover! Duck and cover! | 躲起来 找掩护 躲起来 找掩护 |
[15:32] | Listen, I’m going to go in so I can find a way out, okay? | 听着 我要冲进去找条路离开 |
[15:44] | Sorry. It was funny. | 对不起 不过真的很好笑 |
[15:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | Who threw that? | 到底谁扔的 |
[15:53] | Hold it right there Miss McGuire. | 不要动 迈奎尔小姐 |
[15:57] | See? I told you I didn’t have anything to do with it. | 看到没 跟你们说了这事儿跟我没关系 |
[16:00] | Well, Kate, while it was fun plotting against Lizzie with you | 凯特 虽然跟你一起密谋告发利齐很好玩 |
[16:03] | I can’t help but think that none of us started this food fight. | 我还是觉得 其实我们仨都没发起食物大战 |
[16:06] | Yay, I cleared my name. | 耶 我清白了 |
[16:07] | But we already wrote her name down. | 但是我们已经写了她的名字了 |
[16:09] | And I am sick of being stuck here. | 我烦死了被困在这里了 |
[16:11] | So, later. | 所以 再见 |
[16:13] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[16:14] | I think I just figured out what happened. | 我想我知道发生什么事了 |
[16:16] | Something that all of our stories had in common. | 我们仨的故事有个共同点 |
[16:19] | Gustav. | 古斯塔夫 |
[16:21] | -Gustav? -Who’s Gustav? | -古斯塔夫 -古斯塔夫是谁 |
[16:22] | Just hear me out, okay? | 先听我说 好不好 |
[16:24] | We all saw him in the cafeteria | 我们都在食堂看见了他 |
[16:26] | and acknowledged him in one way or another, right? | 而且都多少注意到他了 对吧 |
[16:29] | Poor Gustav. He was just reacting to us | 可怜的古斯塔夫 他只是对我们做出反应 |
[16:31] | and the next thing you know… | 然后发生的事 大家都知道了 |
[16:34] | Coolie. Write Gustav’s name in the essay | 在报告里写上古斯塔夫的名字 |
[16:35] | and let’s call this party over. | 然后事情就结束了 |
[16:36] | But Gustav didn’t start it, not really. | 但是古斯塔夫实际上不算是发起了大战吧 |
[16:39] | Okay, so what’s your point? | 那么 你到底想表达什么 |
[16:40] | I mean, this is taking longer than I expected. | 我是说 花的时间有点长 |
[16:42] | Okay, here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[16:43] | Maybe none of us started the food fight | 也许我们都没发起食物大战 |
[16:46] | but none of us stopped it either. | 但是我们也都没阻止啊 |
[16:47] | So? It’s not my job to stop food fights. | 那又怎样 阻止食物大战又不是我的责任 |
[16:49] | But, Kate you’re such a trendsetter. | 但凯特你是潮流的引导者啊 |
[16:51] | If you’d tried to stop it, then people would’ve copied you | 如果你试着去阻止 大家会学你的 |
[16:54] | and stopped throwing their food, too. | 也就会停止扔食物的 |
[16:55] | I hate to admit it, but you’re right. | 虽然我讨厌承认 但你是对的 |
[16:57] | People totally want to be like me. | 大家都超喜欢学我的 |
[17:00] | Okay, I really need to work on some esteem issues. | 好吧 我真的该让她知道什么叫尊重 |
[17:03] | Yeah, I should’ve tried to stop it telepathically | 对啊 我该试着用我的感应去阻止它 |
[17:05] | you know, with my mind, like… | 你知道 用我的意念 就好像 |
[17:09] | Anything? Anything? | 有没有 有没有 |
[17:11] | Yeah, you’re bugging me. | 是啊 你烦死我了 |
[17:13] | So now what are we going to do? | 那么 我们该怎么办 |
[17:14] | Principal Tweedy wants a name. | 校长需要一个人的名字 |
[17:16] | Well, I don’t know about you guys | 我不知道你们是怎么想的 |
[17:17] | but I’m leaving Gustav out of it. | 不过我不想让古斯塔夫卷进来 |
[17:19] | I don’t think it was his fault. | 毕竟也不是他的错 |
[17:21] | -Concur. -Fine, but I’m not putting my name down either. | -同意 -好吧 但是我可不想写我的名字 |
[17:24] | Maybe you don’t have to. | 也许不用写你的 |
[17:25] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 哦 别啊 |
[17:26] | You’re not putting my name down either. | 你也千万别写我名字 |
[17:28] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[17:33] | Hey, honey, how was your field trip today? | 亲爱的 郊游怎么样 |
[17:35] | Field trip?! | 郊游 |
[17:36] | Oh, my field trip. It was, uh, great. | 哦 郊游 很棒啊 |
[17:40] | Yeah, very educational. | 很有教育意义 |
[17:42] | I always liked field trips. | 我一直都很喜欢郊游 |
[17:44] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[17:46] | You know, I had no idea | 我都不知道他们 |
[17:47] | they scheduled a baseball game after the museum. | 在参观博物馆之后还安排了一场棒球赛 |
[17:54] | Baseball game. | 棒球赛 |
[17:56] | Good one, Dad. | 这个搞 爸爸 |
[17:58] | And you know the funny thing is | 还有 最好玩的是 |
[18:00] | there was a parade after the baseball game. | 棒球赛之后还有一场游行 |
[18:03] | Re-he-heally? A parade? | 真的吗 游行 |
[18:06] | Do tell. | 说说看 |
[18:07] | And I could’ve sworn I saw a little boy | 而且我发誓我看到花车上 |
[18:09] | who looked just like you on one of the floats. | 有个跟你一模一样的小男孩 |
[18:17] | Me? | 我 |
[18:20] | No way, right? Except that then the school called. | 不可能 是吧 除非说后来学校还打电话了 |
[18:23] | And they said you were missing all afternoon | 他们说你整个下午都不在 |
[18:25] | and made it back just in time to come home. | 临回家了才到学校 |
[18:29] | What were you thinking, Matt?! | 你到底怎么想的 马特 |
[18:32] | Okay, I cave. | 好吧 我投降 |
[18:33] | You see, we were at the bus stop and the bus | 听我说 我们当时在车站 |
[18:35] | left without us and we were running, running, running. | 我们还没上去车就走了 我们就跑啊跑 |
[18:38] | I wanted to do the responsible thing. | 我想做得比较负责一点 |
[18:39] | And I did! I did! | 而且我做到了 做到了 |
[18:41] | Is it my fault that | 难道硬币告诉我 |
[18:43] | the penny told me to take the rest of the day off?! | 在那儿待完这一天是我的错吗 |
[18:46] | Is it? Is it? | 是吗 是吗 |
[18:48] | Matt…! | 马特 |
[18:49] | The responsible thing would be to have called us. | 负责任的做法是给我们打电话 |
[18:52] | Not to go gallivanting all over town. | 而不是在城里到处瞎逛 |
[18:54] | You should know better. | 你应该明白的 |
[18:56] | Yeah, now go to your room. | 现在 去那你的房间 |
[18:57] | We’ll discuss your punishment later. | 我们等一下商量商量怎么惩罚你 |
[18:58] | -I’m getting punished? -Yes. | -我要接受惩罚 -是的 |
[19:00] | Even though I brought you the game-winning ball? | 即使我给你带了比赛的制胜球 |
[19:03] | -You did? -Sam…! | -真的吗 -萨姆 |
[19:07] | Go to your room. | 回你房间 |
[19:11] | But, honey, he brought me the game-winning ball. | 但是 亲爱的 他给我带了比赛的制胜球啊 |
[19:17] | I still can’t believe you had to spend | 我还是不能相信你竟然 |
[19:18] | the whole afternoon with Kate and Tudgeman. | 和凯特 拉里一块儿待了一个下午 |
[19:21] | Now that punishment really was cruel and unusual. | 这样的惩罚还真的是残忍又罕见啊 |
[19:24] | Actually, it wasn’t that bad. | 其实没那么糟的 |
[19:26] | A trip to the dentist isn’t that bad. | 去看牙医可能没那么糟 |
[19:28] | The kind of music your parents listen to isn’t that bad. | 你父母爱听的音乐也可能没那么糟 |
[19:31] | But what you had to do? | 但是看看你要干些什么吧 |
[19:32] | Now that was bad. | 这才是真正糟糕的东西 |
[19:33] | Okay, you guys are my best friends, right? | 你们是我最好的朋友 对吧 |
[19:35] | -Right. -Yeah. | -对 -是的 |
[19:36] | So just trust me when I tell you that | 所以 你们要相信我 |
[19:38] | there’s more to Kate and Larry than meets the eye. | 这其中的麻烦不仅仅在于凯特和拉里 |
[19:40] | So which one of you guys fessed up anyway? | 那你们中最后是谁招供了 |
[19:42] | Yeah, what’d you end up writing in that essay? | 是啊 最后的检讨里面写的是谁 |
[19:50] | McGuire? | 迈奎尔 |
[19:51] | Tudgeman? Sanders? | 塔奇曼 桑德斯 |
[19:58] | Dear Principal Tweedy | 亲爱的特维迪校长 |
[19:59] | earlier you asked us who started the food fight. | 早些时候你问我们是谁发起的食物大战 |
[20:01] | And the truth is, none of us did. | 真相是 我们都没发起 |
[20:03] | But we all could’ve stopped it. | 但是我们本来都可以阻止它的 |
[20:05] | We all may hang out with different people. | 我们都和不同的人一起玩 |
[20:07] | I mean, we may be… | 我是说 我们可能是 |
[20:08] | a Kate… | 凯特 |
[20:10] | a Larry… | 拉里 |
[20:11] | and a Lizzie… | 或者是 利齐 |
[20:12] | but the one thing we should’ve had in common today | 但是今天我们应该有一个共同点 |
[20:14] | was the courage to stand up and stop the food fight. | 那就是站出来阻止大战的勇气 |
[20:17] | So to answer your question | 所以 对于你的问题 我要说 |
[20:19] | it doesn’t matter who started it | 谁发起的已经不重要了 |
[20:20] | because we’re all responsible. | 因为我们都有责任 |
[20:22] | So we cleaned up the cafeteria together. | 所以我们一起打扫了食堂 |
[20:25] | Signed… The Lunch Bunch. | 落款 午餐大战这帮人 |
[20:45] | I’m sorry, but it was funny. | 对不起 但是真的很好笑 |
[20:48] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[20:53] | You had a meatball in your hand | 你手上拿了个肉丸子 |
[20:54] | and you were going to lob it… | 你本来想扔它来着 |
[20:58] | What were you thinking? | 你是怎么想的 |
[21:00] | Okay, maybe I was. | 好吧 也许我是这样 |
[21:02] | But let me repeat, it was… | 但让我重复一遍 那是 |
[21:06] | Ooh! Sorry. | 啊 对不起 |