时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I love the fall. Leaves turning colors, ducks flying south. | 我爱秋天 树叶变黄 雁雀南飞 |
[00:05] | The return of corduroy. | 又快要开始穿羽绒服之类的了 |
[00:07] | Life cycles reminding us that everything must change. | 生命的循环告诉我们一切都会改变 |
[00:10] | Here’s Lizzie and her little friends– | 这就是利齐和她的小朋友们 |
[00:12] | “Whoever” and “Whatever.” | 管他们是谁呢 |
[00:15] | And that… some things never will. | 但有些事情永远不会发生改变 |
[00:17] | My mom is making me invite the whole class this year. | 我妈妈强迫我今年必须邀请班里所有的同学 |
[00:19] | Losers, too. Hit it. | 甚至包括哪些窝囊废 |
[00:21] | Kate | 凯特 |
[00:24] | Kate will see you at the door | 凯特会在门口等你 |
[00:26] | Kate will free you, have some more | 凯特会给你自由 再吃点 |
[00:27] | Birthday cake and hit the dance floor | 生日蛋糕 开始跳舞吧 |
[00:31] | It’s going to be… off the hizzie. | 这将是一场 狂欢 |
[00:33] | The Kate, the Kate… The party, the party… Huh! | 凯特 凯特 凯特 派对 派对 派对 嗬 |
[00:39] | If they keep this up They’re going to see my breakfast… now! | 如果他们继续唱下去 他们将立刻看到我的早餐 |
[00:49] | She’s turning 14? | 她要满十四岁了吗 |
[00:51] | Man, impressive. | 真厉害 |
[00:52] | Kate’s got the whole school chanting her name. | 凯特让全校的学生都喊着她的名字 |
[00:55] | Okay, I would not go to this party | 我才不会去参加这个派对呢 |
[00:56] | if it were the last party on earth. | 哪怕它是世界上最后一个派对 |
[00:58] | Last year she gave us cell phones in the goodie bags. | 去年她在大礼包里送了我们一部手机 |
[01:01] | -I am so there. -Ah, me, too. | -我一定要去 -我也是 |
[01:03] | -Wait, did that include long distance? -Duh. | -等等 那个手机能打长途吗 -当然了 |
[01:12] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:16] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:19] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:23] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们只是在尽力而为 |
[01:28] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[01:32] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:35] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:41] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有的难题 |
[01:46] | Lizzie McGuire S02E18 Party Over Here | |
[01:52] | Mom, why can’t you just be reasonable? | 妈妈 你怎么就不能讲理一点呢 |
[01:54] | I mean, why can’t we just talk about it? | 我的意思是 为什么我们不能谈谈呢 |
[01:56] | Talk away, honey | 宝贝 你有话就说啊 |
[01:57] | but you’re not going to a party where there’s no chaperone. | 但是你不能去参加没有监护人的派对 |
[02:00] | For the 900th time, there will be a chaperone there. | 都说了九百遍了 那儿会有一个监护人的 |
[02:04] | And for the 900th and first time | 这是第九百零一遍了 |
[02:06] | Kate’s 18-year-old cousin Amy | 凯特那个在乐队表演的十八岁 |
[02:08] | who plays in a band, doesn’t count. | 表姐艾米不能算是个监护人 |
[02:12] | Well, Kate’s mom thinks it counts. | 但是 凯特的妈妈认为她可以算 |
[02:14] | Well, Kate’s mom and your mom have very different ideas | 那么凯特的妈妈和你的妈妈 |
[02:18] | about what is appropriate. | 在这一点上就有很大的分歧 |
[02:19] | That’s because Kate’s mom trusts her. | 那是因为凯特的妈妈相信她 |
[02:22] | Elizabeth Brooke Mcguire! | 伊丽莎白・布洛克・迈奎尔 |
[02:25] | That tone has “grounded” written all over it. | 就凭你刚说的话 我就可以关你禁闭 |
[02:29] | Maintain, McGuire. | 冷静 迈奎尔 |
[02:31] | Calmly explain to her how important this is to you. | 冷静地向她解释这对你有多么重要 |
[02:34] | Mom, everybody is going to be there. | 妈妈 每个人都要去的 |
[02:36] | Everyone except an appropriate chaperone. And you. | 除了一个合适的监护人 当然也除了你 |
[02:41] | Honey, why are you in such a hurry to grow up? | 宝贝 你为什么那么急着长大 |
[02:43] | Can’t you just be happy being a kid? | 你难道不能开开心心的当一个小孩吗 |
[02:46] | How can I enjoy being a kid | 当我不能去一切很酷的派对的时候 |
[02:48] | when I can’t go to any cool parties?! | 我怎么能开开心心地当个小孩呢 |
[02:50] | Mom! Mom! We’re going to be on TV! | 妈妈 我们要上电视了 |
[02:52] | Really? Is there a new reality show? | 真的吗 在一部新的真人秀里面吗 |
[02:54] | You know, The Real Stories of the Really Clueless? | 就是那种“无知傻帽的真实故事”吗 |
[02:57] | You know, that was actually very, very clever. | 你知道吗 这实际上是个很不错的主意 |
[03:00] | Maybe when I’m a big star you can write for me. | 也许等我成名之后你可以给我写一个这样的剧本 |
[03:03] | Oh, that’d be really cool except for I wouldn’t be able | 哦 那真是太棒了 但是我却不能去参加 |
[03:06] | to go to any of those cool premiere parties. | 很酷的首播派对 |
[03:08] | You know why? Because there won’t be a chaperone there. | 你知道为什么吗 因为那里没有监护人 |
[03:11] | Once again I’m the worst mother in the world. | 我又一次成为了世界上最差的妈妈 |
[03:15] | Cool, because I’ve been out being fun dad. | 太棒了 因为我正好是一个有趣的爸爸 |
[03:17] | Only, the funniest. | 最最有趣的 |
[03:19] | You’re looking at the new spokesfamily | 站在你眼前的就是劲力牌运动饮料 |
[03:21] | for Cardio Punch Sports Drink. | 新的代言家庭 |
[03:24] | This casting lady in the mall picked us to be in a commercial. | 一位星探在商场选中了我们两个人去拍摄广告 |
[03:27] | Spokesfamily? Where do we go? | 代言家庭 我们要去哪里拍 |
[03:31] | Um, actually, Mom, when they said “spokesfamily,” | 妈妈 事实上 当他们说“代言家庭”时 |
[03:34] | what they really meant was “spokesdad” and “spokesMatt.” | 他们指的是“代言人爸爸”和“代言人马特” |
[03:39] | Oh, they don’t need a mom? | 哦 他们不需要一个妈妈吗 |
[03:41] | Sorry, it’s a guy thing. | 抱歉 这是我们男人的事情 |
[03:45] | No, really what should I wear? | 不是吧 还是告诉我我要穿什么样的衣服 |
[03:47] | Honey, look on the bright side. I get to do it. | 宝贝 往好的方面想想 我能够参与到其中去 |
[03:49] | No, not you on-camera. You-You forgot to say “I do” | 不 你可不能上镜 你看见瑞瑞表姐拿着录像机 |
[03:54] | when you saw Cousin Reeree with the video camera. | 的时候你甚至都忘了说“我愿意” |
[03:57] | Did not. | 我没有 |
[03:59] | I was… blinded by your beauty. | 我是 被你的美丽给震住了 |
[04:02] | Sam, you flinched for your driver’s license picture. | 萨姆 你给驾照拍照时还畏手畏脚的 |
[04:05] | Look, honey, this is something Matt really wants to do. | 听着 亲爱的 这是马特非常想要做的事 |
[04:08] | I can get over being a little camera shy for one day. | 我总有一天可以克服镜头恐惧症的 |
[04:10] | That’s why I am the “fun dad.” | 正因此我才被称为“有趣的爸爸” |
[04:18] | She started with my full name and ended with, | 她开始叫我的全名 最后还对我说 |
[04:20] | “Why can’t you just enjoy your childhood?” | 为什么你不能就好好享受你的童年呢 |
[04:22] | Fill in the blanks. | 如是云云 |
[04:23] | Ugh. My mom gave me “I don’t agree with Kate’s mom | 我妈妈对我说 我不赞同凯特妈妈 |
[04:27] | on how to raise children.” | 养孩子的方法 |
[04:28] | “Raise!” Like we’re chickens or something! | 养 就好像我们是鸡还是什么的 |
[04:31] | My mom said it was okay. | 我妈说没什么 |
[04:33] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:34] | It’s depressing, really. | 这太令人沮丧了 真的 |
[04:36] | Do my parents think I’m so good | 难道我父母真的认为我那么乖 |
[04:38] | that I can never get into trouble? | 从来都不会惹上麻烦吗 |
[04:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:41] | I can make trouble. I have a dark side. | 我会惹上麻烦的 我有黑暗的一面 |
[04:44] | I can disrespect the common areas. | 我也能违反公共场所秩序 |
[04:47] | I can act without regard for the safety of others. Hmm? | 我可以做事不顾别人的安危 瞧 |
[04:54] | Oh! Oh! I’m… I’m so sorry! | 哦 哦 我 我太抱歉了 |
[04:56] | Sorry, yet bad. | 抱歉 但是我还是很坏 |
[04:57] | L-Let me get you a towel. | 我去帮你拿个毛巾吧 |
[05:02] | Miranda, we cannot give up on this. | 米兰达 我们不能放弃 |
[05:03] | We have to go to this party. | 我们一定要去参加这个派对 |
[05:04] | I mean, everyone is going to be there. | 我是说 每个人都会去那儿的 |
[05:07] | Well, we could go back to them and renegotiate. | 那么 我们可以再去找找他们然后重新谈判 |
[05:09] | Like, minutes at the party, for minutes of extra chores. | 比如说 我们去派对上玩一会 就多做一点家务 |
[05:13] | Or minutes off the phone. | 或者少打一点电话 |
[05:14] | Or minutes off the computer. | 或少玩一会儿电脑 |
[05:18] | Or minutes in jail! | 或者去监狱里待会儿 |
[05:20] | Why should we have to suffer to | 为什么我们非要为 |
[05:21] | exercise our constitutional rights– | 行使我们合法的权利而受到惩罚呢 |
[05:24] | the pursuit of happiness? It’s simply un-American. | 我们只是想追求快乐而已 这也太没有美国味了 |
[05:27] | Well, how ’bout this: | 要不然这样吧 |
[05:28] | instead of not going to the party, we just… go. | 我们不能不去派对 我们就直接 去 |
[05:31] | Our parents already said that we couldn’t. | 我们的父母已经说过不让我们去了 |
[05:34] | We do it anyway. We just don’t tell them. | 即使这样我们也去 我们就是不告诉他们 |
[05:37] | This sounds like it involves a little bit | 这听起来好像有点牵涉到 |
[05:39] | of lying and deception. | 说谎和欺骗 |
[05:41] | But a whole lot of going to the party. | 但是这样做就可以去派对了 |
[05:43] | I’m listening. | 说 我听着呢 |
[05:44] | Okay, well… | 好的 那么 |
[05:47] | Here we are, Dad– the doorway to stardom! | 我们到了 爸爸 星光大道的入口 |
[05:52] | Okay, this is not going to be that big a deal. | 行了 没有你说的那么邪乎 |
[05:54] | I’m not going to be on-camera that long. | 我不会在录像机前呆多长时间的 |
[05:55] | This is just going to be a fun day | 这只会成为能让我们 |
[05:56] | together trying something new. | 一起尝鲜的快乐的一天 |
[05:58] | Something new, like… stardom! | 尝鲜 比如成为明星 |
[06:01] | Here, let’s just sign in. | 到这儿来 我们来签到 |
[06:02] | On the sign-in sheet to stardom! | 星光大道的签到本 |
[06:05] | Will you stop doing that? | 你能不能停下来 |
[06:07] | There they are– the real father and the real little boy | 他们在这儿啊 我在鞋店里找到的 |
[06:10] | I found in the shoe store. | 真实的父亲和儿子 |
[06:11] | This is Steve, our director. | 这是史蒂夫 我们的导演 |
[06:13] | -The man who’ll direct us to star. -Shh | -他将把我们引向星光 -嘘 |
[06:17] | Hi, Sam McGuire. This is my son, Matt. | 嗨 我是萨姆・迈奎尔 这是我的儿子马特 |
[06:20] | -Yo. -Love them. | -哟 -我喜欢他们 |
[06:22] | Have the stunt guy fit them with a harness. | 让特技师给他们配一套护具 |
[06:24] | Robyn! Where’s my blended? | 罗本 我的调和酒呢 |
[06:27] | Did he say “harness”? | 他刚才是不是说“护具”来着 |
[06:28] | The harness to stardom! | 通往星光大道的护具 |
[06:31] | -Stop doing that. -Sorry. | -别再这样了 -对不起 |
[06:37] | I’m really having second, third, and fourth thoughts | 关于这件事我已经想了又想 |
[06:40] | about this whole thing. | 想了又想了 |
[06:41] | Lizzie, you can’t fall apart at a time like this. | 利齐 你可不能在这个时候前功尽弃啊 |
[06:44] | At a time like what? | 什么时候 |
[06:45] | At a time like the first time that we tell our mothers | 在这样一个我们第一次告诉我们的妈妈 |
[06:47] | that we’re going to the mall and we sneak to a party instead? | 我们去逛商场了而实际上我们去参加派对的时候吗 |
[06:49] | This seems like a pretty good time to fall apart to me. | 这在我看来是一个崩溃的绝佳时刻 |
[06:52] | They’ll never know. | 但是他们永远也不会知道 |
[06:53] | Mall, bus, party, bus mall. | 从商场坐公交车去派对 再坐公交车回商场 |
[06:56] | The plan is flawless. | 这个计划是完美的 |
[06:58] | This plan is genius. Sheer genius, I tell you. | 我告诉你 这是个天才计划 绝顶聪明 |
[07:05] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[07:06] | Your plan is, your parents take you to the party | 你的计划是 你的父母带你去 |
[07:08] | that you’re allowed to go to. | 那个你被允许去的派对 |
[07:10] | Oh, but that’s where you’re wrong. | 哦 可惜你说错了 |
[07:11] | See, I told my parents that | 我告诉我父母 |
[07:13] | I wasn’t going to the party tonight. | 我今晚不去参加那个派对 |
[07:14] | In fact, they think I’m at Miranda’s house. | 实际上他们以为我会去米兰达家 |
[07:16] | But I’m not. I’m here. Want to know why? | 但是实际上我不在 我在这里 想知道为什么吗 |
[07:19] | ‘Cause I’m bad. | 因为我很坏 |
[07:22] | We’ll see you at the party, Gordo. | 我们派对上再见 戈多 |
[07:23] | No! You’re not getting rid of me that easily | 不 你不可能这么轻易就摆脱我 |
[07:25] | ’cause I’m all about the plan tonight. | 因为我今天一定要加入到你们的计划中来 |
[07:28] | Want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[07:29] | Yeah, Gordo you’re bad. | 是啊 戈多 你很坏 |
[07:32] | Ready, girls? Gordo, you’re coming, too? | 女孩们 你们准备好了吗 戈多 你也一起去吗 |
[07:34] | Oh, well, that’s the plan. | 是的 那就是我们的计划 |
[07:39] | Lizzie, can I talk to you for a minute? | 利齐 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[07:42] | She knows. How does she always know? | 她知道了 她怎么什么都知道 |
[07:45] | Um… s-sure, Mom. | 呃 当 当然可以 妈妈 |
[07:47] | Um, I know you really wanted to go to that party | 我知道你很想去参加那个派对 |
[07:50] | and I’m sorry I had to say no, | 我也很抱歉我没法同意 |
[07:52] | but I know you’re going to have a good time tonight | 但是你今天晚上一定会和你的朋友们 |
[07:54] | at the mall with your friends. | 在商场里玩得很愉快的 |
[07:57] | Please buy everybody a big cookie on me. | 请替我给每个人都买个大饼干 |
[08:01] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[08:08] | Okay, it’s official. | 好了 现在可是正式的了 |
[08:10] | I am the worst daughter who ever lived. | 我就是世界上最差的女儿 |
[08:39] | But she gives me $10. | 但是她给了我十块钱 |
[08:41] | I lie to her, and what does she do? | 我对她说了谎 而她做了什么 |
[08:43] | She gives me $10! | 她给我了十块钱 |
[08:44] | Lizzie, can you please save the guilt thing | 利齐 你可以把这份愧疚 |
[08:47] | until after the party? | 放到派对之后吗 |
[08:48] | Trust me– knowing you it will still be there. | 相信我 我了解你 到时候你肯定还很愧疚 |
[08:51] | Not for me– guilt-free Gordo. | 我就不一样 没有愧疚之心的戈多 |
[08:52] | You know why? ‘Cause I’m bad. | 你知道为什么吗 因为我很坏 |
[08:55] | No, Gordo, because… | 不 戈多 是因为 |
[08:57] | ’cause you’re allowed to be here. | 你爸妈允许你来 |
[09:20] | Football! | 小心橄榄球 |
[09:24] | Who are all of these people?! | 这些人都是谁啊 |
[09:33] | -Miranda! -Lizzie, hang on! | -米兰达 -利齐 坚持住 |
[09:36] | Help! Gordo! | 救命 戈多 |
[09:39] | Ooh, that looks bad. | 哦 那看起来可不好 |
[09:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:50] | Lizzie, hang on. Just go with it. | 利齐 坚持住 你要跟着他们的节奏 |
[09:52] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[09:59] | Wait, what is going on here? | 等等 这里到底怎么了 |
[10:01] | Total chaos. | 混乱到家了 |
[10:02] | Let’s ditch our coats | 我们把大衣脱了 |
[10:03] | and see if we can find anyone we know. | 然后看看能不能找一些我们认识的人 |
[10:06] | Over there. | 这边 |
[10:13] | Wait your turn. | 你们要排队 |
[10:14] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[10:16] | I think that that was our chaperone. | 我猜那就是我们的监护人 |
[10:22] | Son, I think I know what the harness is for. | 儿子 我想我知道护具是做什么用的了 |
[10:25] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我一生中最美好的一天 |
[10:28] | Listen, Matt, if the wall’s too high for you | 听着 马特 如果这堵墙对你来说太高了 |
[10:30] | we don’t have to do this. | 我们可以不拍 |
[10:32] | Too high? It’s not high enough! | 太高了 它根本不够高 |
[10:35] | Oh, yeah, who’s your rock climber? Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶 谁是你们的攀岩者呢 哦 耶 |
[10:38] | Let’s run over this. | 我们来过一遍 |
[10:39] | You scale the wall, grab the Cardio Punch chug and smile. | 你们爬上去 拿到劲力运动饮料 然后微笑 |
[10:42] | Repel back down the wall one-handed, | 再用一只手爬下来 |
[10:44] | with the bottle label out give me a flip at the end, | 将瓶子标签朝外 最后再做一个空翻 |
[10:46] | touchdown and smile. Yes? | 然后触地再微笑 明白了吗 |
[10:49] | This… can’t be safe. | 这也 太不安全了 |
[10:52] | If it isn’t, we’ll fix it in editing. | 如果不安全 我们会在剪辑的时候修改一下 |
[10:55] | Robyn! | 罗宾 |
[10:56] | I thought the whole school was coming. | 我以为全校的人都会来呢 |
[10:59] | Did you guys see anyone you knew? | 你们看见任何你认识的人没有 |
[11:01] | I don’t think so. No one in our homeroom has beards. | 没看见 我们班的人可没有长胡子的 |
[11:05] | Maybe their parents wouldn’t let them come either. | 也许他们的父母也都没让他们来 |
[11:07] | Oh, this is bad. All right, new plan. | 哦 太糟糕了 好吧 新计划 |
[11:09] | I say we go back to the mall split a giant cookie, | 我提议我们回到商场 买一个大饼干 |
[11:12] | and call it a night. | 然后结束这一晚 |
[11:13] | I’m there. | 我同意 |
[11:13] | Vamonos. | 咱们走吧 |
[11:14] | All right, on my count. One, two… | 好吧 我来数 一 二 |
[11:20] | Your seven minutes was up ten minutes ago. | 你们的七分钟时限在十分钟前就到了 |
[11:22] | Uh, don’t worry, Kate, we were just leaving. | 别担心 凯特 我们正打算走呢 |
[11:24] | Yeah, h-happy birthday. Thanks for inviting us. | 是啊 生日快乐 谢谢你邀请我们 |
[11:26] | We had a great time. | 我们玩得很愉快 |
[11:29] | I can’t believe you guys are about to leave | 我真不敢相信你们 |
[11:31] | before all the cool people get here. | 会在那些酷家伙来之前就离开 |
[11:33] | Ah, well, that’s us, big fat losers. | 啊 这就是我们嘛 超级窝囊废 |
[11:35] | -Yeah. -Bye. | -是啊 -再见 |
[11:36] | Wait! Uh… we-we’re just about to cut the cake. | 等等 呃 我们正准备切蛋糕呢 |
[11:40] | Cake? T-There’s cake! | 蛋糕 这儿有蛋糕 |
[11:41] | You-you guys there’s cake. Cake, cake. | 这里有蛋糕啊 蛋糕 蛋糕 |
[11:47] | -You said you wanted chocolate, right? -Right. | -你说过你想吃巧克力蛋糕的 对吧 -是啊 |
[11:50] | Whew. I got strawberry ’cause I like that better. | 呼 我买了草莓蛋糕因为我更喜欢草莓 |
[11:53] | I’m just glad I remembered what you wanted. | 我只是很高兴我还记得你想要的是什么 |
[11:55] | And where are the birthday candles? | 那生日蜡烛在哪儿呢 |
[11:57] | I was just told cake. | 我只听说要买蛋糕 |
[11:58] | Nobody said anything about candles. | 没人告诉我要买蜡烛啊 |
[12:00] | But it’s my birthday. | 但是今天是我的生日 |
[12:02] | Oh, it is? Happy birthday. | 哦 真的吗 生日快乐 |
[12:08] | Uh… I’m not going to lose my cool over some little mistake, | 我才不会因为这点小错误就丢下我的风度呢 |
[12:10] | am I? No! Don’t eat my cake! | 是吧 不 别吃我的蛋糕 |
[12:14] | You guys haven’t even sung me “Happy Birthday” yet. | 你们甚至还没给我唱生日快乐歌呢 |
[12:17] | Cake? Cake? Cake! | 有蛋糕 |
[12:23] | This isn’t happening! | 怎么会这样 |
[12:25] | You know what? Sh-She’s right. I’m glad we didn’t leave. | 你知道吗 她是对的 我很高兴我们没有离开 |
[12:29] | -Oh, don’t! Don’t! -Harsh. | -哦 别这样 别 -你还真狠 |
[12:32] | It’s hard to tell through the frosting, | 虽然她脸上布满了糖霜 |
[12:33] | but Kate does look upset. | 但是也能看出凯特很伤心 |
[12:37] | Get away from me, you snakes! | 离我远一点 你们这些毒蛇 |
[12:42] | Nobody deserves that on their birthday. | 没有人应该在他们的生日的那一天受到这样的待遇 |
[12:44] | I’m going to go see if she’s okay. | 我要去看看她怎么样了 |
[12:46] | And action! I said, action. | 开始 我说了开始 |
[12:49] | Action. That means move. | 开始 也就意味着我们要动起来 |
[12:52] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[12:53] | Sure you can. Look. I’m in. | 你当然可以 瞧 我来了 |
[12:56] | I’m out. | 我飞出去 |
[12:57] | I’m in. | 我回来了 |
[12:59] | I’m out. | 我出去了 |
[13:00] | I’m in. | 我回来了 |
[13:01] | Not helping. | 这不管用 |
[13:03] | Dad, what’s wrong? | 爸爸 有什么问题吗 |
[13:04] | Bad rope-climbing incident. | 那次悲剧的攀爬经历 |
[13:07] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[13:08] | Too high. | 太高了 |
[13:11] | Action! | 开始 |
[13:13] | -Dad are you afraid of heights? -Uh-huh. | -爸爸 你恐高吗 -嗯哼 |
[13:16] | Then why didn’t you say so? | 那你为什么不说出来呢 |
[13:18] | I didn’t want to let you down. | 我不想让你失望 |
[13:20] | People, you’re not making me happy. | 喂 你们可没有让我开心啊 |
[13:22] | One more time– chug and smile. | 再说一遍 放快速度 并且微笑 |
[13:25] | Dad you didn’t have to do this for me. | 爸爸 你不需要为我而做这种事 |
[13:27] | I know, but I wanted to. | 我知道 但是我想这样做 |
[13:28] | Hey, you, up there. Are you scared or just stupid? | 嘿 你 上面的那个 你是害怕呢还是太傻了 |
[13:31] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[13:33] | I wasn’t talking to you, kid. I was talking to the 180 pounds | 我不是在跟你说话 孩子 我是指你身边的 |
[13:37] | of useless fat hanging next to you. | 那坨一百八十磅的无用的肥肉 |
[13:39] | That’s it. Dad… I’ll be back. | 好吧 爸爸 我马上就回来 |
[13:51] | Hey, buddy. That’s the best dad in the world | 嘿 老兄 那上边吊着的是世界上 |
[13:54] | hanging up there and you aren’t even good enough | 最好的爸爸 而你还不够格 |
[13:56] | to point your little cameras at him. | 用你的小摄影机对着他拍呢 |
[13:59] | So, listen up. This is how it’s going to work. | 所以你给我听着 按我说的做 |
[14:01] | You’re going to stop yelling at my dad | 你必须停止对我爸爸大吼大叫 |
[14:03] | and I’ll let you keep your kneecaps! | 否则你会失去两个完好的膝盖 |
[14:06] | -Yes? -Yes. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[14:08] | Now, cut him loose get me a blended, and that’s a wrap. | 现在 把他放下来 给我一杯调和酒 然后收工 |
[14:20] | Let’s hear it for my dad! | 让我们为我爸爸欢呼吧 |
[14:24] | Did you get that? | 你拍到了吗 |
[14:28] | I know what time it is but this is a big thing, Mom. | 我知道现在几点了 但是妈妈这是件很重要的事 |
[14:32] | Mom, they pushed me into my own cake. | 妈妈 他们把我们推进我自己的蛋糕里面 |
[14:34] | They didn’t even sing “Happy Birthday.” | 他们甚至没有为我唱生日快乐歌 |
[14:37] | No, she used my birthday party to invite all of her friends. | 不 她利用我的生日派对来邀请她所有的朋友 |
[14:40] | Maybe if you were here | 如果你在这里 |
[14:42] | some of my friends would have been allowed to come. | 说不定我的一些朋友就会被允许来参加 |
[14:45] | Mom, can’t you just please come home? Hello? | 妈妈 你能回家吗 喂 |
[14:50] | Mom, you’re breaking up. Can you hear me? | 妈妈 你那边信号不好 你能听见我说话吗 |
[14:59] | Go away! | 一边儿去 |
[15:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:07] | Do I look okay? | 我看起来好吗 |
[15:08] | You look like you could use some help. | 你看起来需要一些帮助 |
[15:10] | Wrong again, McGuire. I don’t need your help. | 你又错了 迈奎尔 我不需要你的帮助 |
[15:13] | This is going nowhere. | 这一点意义都没有 |
[15:14] | And there’s a big cookie at the mall with my name on it. | 商场里还有一个大饼干上面还写着我的名字呢 |
[15:17] | Okay, whatever. Happy birthday. I’m out. | 好吧 无论如何 生日快乐 我要走了 |
[15:30] | Uh… Kate… is this the party that you wanted? | 呃 凯特 这是你想要的派对吗 |
[15:34] | I wanted a few friends for movies | 我想和一些朋友一起看一场电影 |
[15:37] | but then my mom said I should have a grown-up party | 但是我妈妈却说我应该开一个成人派对 |
[15:39] | and then she left town. | 之后她就出城了 |
[15:40] | So now I’m stuck with a hundred of my cousin’s closest friends. | 所以现在我被困在这里 和我表姐的朋友在一起 |
[15:44] | Kate, we came to see you. | 凯特 我们是来看你的 |
[15:47] | Not entirely true, but… | 虽然不全是实话 但是 |
[15:49] | Here I am. You must love seeing me like this. | 我就在这儿 你肯定喜欢看我这个样子吧 |
[15:53] | Actually, I do. I like seeing you as a normal person. | 事实上我的确喜欢 我喜欢你像个正常人的样子 |
[15:58] | You know what? My mom’s picking us up at the mall at 10:00. | 你知道吗 十点我妈要在商场接我们 |
[16:01] | Why don’t you ditch all of this | 你为什么不逃离这团混乱 |
[16:03] | and come see a movie with a few friends? | 来和我们一起看一场电影呢 |
[16:05] | -Really? -Sure. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[16:11] | Oh, hey, you guys. | 哦 嘿 两位 |
[16:12] | Kate’s going to come see a movie with us, okay? | 凯特要和我们一起去看电影 好吗 |
[16:14] | What are we going to see? | 我们要去看什么 |
[16:18] | Oh, man. Kate Sanders coming with us to the mall | 天哪 凯特・桑德斯和我们一起去商场 |
[16:21] | was not part of the plan. | 可不是计划之内的事情 |
[16:28] | Lizzie, you guys go ahead. | 利齐 你们先走吧 |
[16:29] | I can’t leave my house this way. | 我不能就这样扔掉家里的烂摊子 |
[16:38] | Don’t do that! Give me that! | 不要那么做 把那个给我 |
[16:41] | I’m positive that helping Kate play keep-away | 我敢肯定帮助凯特和那些大个子玩抢杯子 |
[16:43] | with the statues wasn’t part of the plan. | 也不是计划的一部分 |
[16:46] | We cannot leave her like this, guys. | 我们不能就这么丢下她 伙计们 |
[16:47] | Uh, she hates us. We can leave her. | 她讨厌我们 我们可以丢下她 |
[16:49] | I totally agree. Want to know why? | 我完全同意 想知道为什么吗 |
[16:52] | ‘Cause I’m bad. | 因为我很坏 |
[16:54] | And this party’s worse. | 而这个派对逼我更糟 |
[16:55] | You’re right. You know what, | 你是对的 知道吗 |
[16:56] | this party needs a mom. | 这个派对需要个一妈妈 |
[16:58] | So, I’m going to go call mine. | 所以我要去给我妈妈打电话 |
[16:59] | Uh, what? Uh, Lizzie let’s get that big cookie in you quick | 什么 利齐 我们赶快去买那个大饼干吧 |
[17:03] | ’cause you’re talking crazy! | 因为你已经开始说疯话了 |
[17:04] | No, it’s the right thing to do, Miranda. | 不 这才是正确的做法 米兰达 |
[17:06] | But we’ll be so grounded. | 但是我们会被禁足的呀 |
[17:07] | No, after our parents see how mature we’ve been | 不会的 如果我们的父母看到经过这件事 |
[17:09] | through this whole thing they’ll be so proud, | 我们已经如此成熟 他们会感到自豪的 |
[17:11] | we’ll be completely off the hook. | 我们会没事的 |
[17:12] | That never works. Never. | 那不会发生的 永远不会 |
[17:15] | You always think it’s going to, but then it doesn’t. | 你总是认为那会发生 但是不会 |
[17:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:25] | Yeah? Okay, you need me? | 是的 好的 你们需要我 |
[17:29] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就去 |
[17:35] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[17:37] | Are you okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[17:38] | We’re fine, Mom. | 我们很好 妈妈 |
[17:39] | I’m glad you called me. | 我很高兴你能给我打电话 |
[17:41] | These are the times when I love her so much. | 有些时候我非常爱她 |
[17:44] | Mom, I know that you said we shouldn’t be here. | 妈妈 我知道你说过我们不应该来这儿 |
[17:46] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[17:47] | And you were right about the chaperone not being a chaperone. | 你对于那个监护人不够格的看法也是对的 |
[17:51] | But I’ve learned my lesson, so there’s no need to punish me. | 但是我已经吸取教训了 所以不用再惩罚我了吧 |
[17:53] | Oh okay, I’m glad you’ve still got your sense of humor | 太好了 我很高兴你还能保持你的幽默感 |
[17:56] | ’cause you’re going to need it during your | 因为在接下来的漫长而孤独的 |
[17:57] | long, lonely days of being grounded. | 的禁足期间 你会很需要它们的 |
[17:59] | Miranda, Gordo, I’m going to miss seeing you at the house. | 米兰达 戈多 我会怀念你们在我们家里的日子的 |
[18:02] | Um, actually, Mrs. McGuire I’m allowed to be here. | 事实上 迈奎尔太太 我到这儿来是得到许可的 |
[18:05] | Oh really? Not after I finish talking to your parents. | 哦 真的吗 等我跟你父母谈过之后你就不是了 |
[18:08] | That never works either. | 你也甭想逃脱了 |
[18:10] | Mom, can you take all of this and send it that way? | 妈妈 你能把这些人给赶走吗 |
[18:13] | Oh, I’m just warming up. This is going to be fun. | 哦 我才刚热热身而已 这会很有趣的 |
[18:16] | Then there are times when she really, really scares me. | 但是 也有些时候她真的好可怕 |
[18:21] | You ain’t seen nothing yet | 你还什么都没看到呢 |
[18:24] | * B-b-baby | 宝 宝贝 |
[18:26] | You just ain’t seen n-n-nothing yet | 你还什么都没看到呢 |
[18:29] | Here’s somethin’, here’s somethin’ | 这儿有些事情 |
[18:30] | You’re gonna f-forget, baby | 会让你难以忘怀 宝贝 |
[18:32] | You know, you know, you know | 你知道吗 你知道吗 你知道吗 |
[18:34] | You just ain’t seen nothin’ yet | 你还什么都还没看到呢 |
[18:38] | You just ain’t seen… | 你还什么都没 |
[18:49] | Now, hear this, people. | 现在你们给我听着 |
[18:49] | You don’t have to go home | 你们不一定要回家 |
[18:51] | but you have to get the heck out of here! | 但是你们必须离开这儿 |
[18:54] | Excuse me, ma’am. You’re kind of, like, stopping the party. | 打扰一下 夫人 你有点像是要停止这个派对啊 |
[18:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:59] | -But… that would, like, stop the party. -Right. | -但是 那样的话这个派对就会结束 -对 |
[19:02] | Hm, so the party’s going to be over now? | 嗯 那么现在这个派对要结束了吗 |
[19:04] | -Right now! -Oh, and you are? | -就是现在 -哦 能问一下你是谁吗 |
[19:07] | Me? I am your worst nightmare. | 我 我是你最糟糕的噩梦 |
[19:12] | I am a mother on a mission | 我是一个背负着使命的母亲 |
[19:14] | and I hope you think I’m kidding. | 而且我希望你认为我是在开玩笑 |
[19:17] | Now move, people! | 现在 你们都给我出去 |
[19:25] | Bye. Good-bye. | 再见 |
[19:28] | Oh, I’ll take that. Yeah, thanks. | 哦 这个就交给我吧 谢谢 |
[19:30] | Buckle up for safety. | 系好安全带 |
[19:32] | Here. | 给你 |
[19:34] | So you want to come home with us, sweetie? | 你想和我们一起回家吗 甜心 |
[19:36] | I think I’m okay, now. | 我觉得我现在没事了 |
[19:38] | Thanks, Mrs. McGuire. | 谢谢 迈奎尔太太 |
[19:39] | What a way to celebrate your 15th birthday, huh? | 真是个庆祝十五岁生日的好方式啊 不是么 |
[19:43] | -Um, actually, it’s my 14th. -Right. | -事实上 是我十四岁的生日 -哦 |
[19:52] | Uh, “Thanks, Lizzie.” | 谢谢你 利齐 |
[19:54] | I know that you’ll deny it even under alien water torture. | 我知道你就算受了外星人的水刑折磨也不会承认的 |
[19:58] | Just so we’re clear, thanks, Lizzie. | 我们算两清了 谢谢你 利齐 |
[20:01] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[20:04] | Glad that’s behind us. | 真高兴事情过去了 |
[20:13] | Cake. | 蛋糕 |
[20:15] | So, this is being grounded, huh? | 那么 这就是禁足吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah. It reeks. | 是啊 太恶心了 |
[20:19] | I know, I am so bored. | 我知道 我快无聊死了 |
[20:21] | Yeah, well, I have gotten a lot of work done. | 是啊 我倒是做了一堆事情 |
[20:24] | Well, it’s official. You’re no longer bad, Gordo. | 好吧 正式宣布 你现在一点也不坏了 戈多 |
[20:27] | Lizzie, come downstairs. Matt and Dad’s commercial’s on. | 利齐 到楼下来 正在播放马特和爸爸的广告 |
[20:30] | I got to go. More joy. | 我必须走了 找点乐子吧 |
[20:36] | Come on, quick. Here it comes. | 赶快来 都开始了 |
[20:44] | Hey, buddy, listen up. That’s the best… punch… | 嘿 老兄 听着 那上面挂着的 |
[20:47] | in the world hanging up there. | 是世界上最好的运动饮料 |
[20:51] | I think that’s me. | 我觉得那应该是我才对 |
[20:52] | You aren’t even good enough to… | 你根本不够格 |
[20:54] | …pop the top on a bottle of that punch. | 跳到那饮料的瓶子上去 |
[20:56] | So listen up. This is how it’s going to work. | 所以听着 按我说的做 |
[21:00] | You’re going to stop hogging all the punch | 你必须停止强占所有的饮料 |
[21:02] | and I’ll let you keep your kneecaps! Yes? | 否则甭想留着你那两个完好的膝盖 明白了吗 |
[21:06] | I’m glad you’re down with it. | 我很高兴你答应了 |
[21:08] | Hey, you never said any of that stuff. | 嘿 你从来没说过那些话呀 |
[21:10] | Now let’s go get some punch! | 现在让我们去拿些饮料吧 |
[21:12] | Cardio Punch– | 劲力运动饮料 |
[21:15] | the drink of spiky-headed, tough kids everywhere. | 专为超级强悍的孩子们而设计 |
[21:20] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[21:22] | That was me. | 本来有我的 |
[21:27] | You’re looking at the new spokesfamily | 站在你眼前的就是劲量饮料能量 |
[21:29] | for Cardio Powertime Punch… no… | 的最新代言家庭 |
[21:33] | You’re looking at the new spokesfamily | 站在你眼前的就是劲力能量饮料 |
[21:35] | for Cardio Punch Power Drink. | 的最新代言家庭 |
[21:41] | I can’t get it. Cardio Punch Sports Drink. | 我就是说不对 劲力运动饮料 |
[21:44] | This casting lady in the mall… | 商场里的星探 |
[21:49] | There goes the strawberries. | 这儿有草莓 |
[21:52] | This is going nowhere. And there’s a big… whoa… | 这一点意义也没有 而且还有个大 哇 |
[21:55] | -And sometimes we make it. -Put ’em down. Put ’em down. | -有时候我们会取得成功 -把那东西放下来 |
[21:57] | I’m singing our theme song, man. | 嘿 老兄 我正在唱我们的主题曲呢 |
[21:59] | You look like a stalker. | 你看起来像个自恋狂 |
[22:01] | A stalker. | 自恋狂 |