时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, I’ll see you guys soon. Yeah. | 没问题 那我们待会儿见吧 好 |
[00:04] | Nice of you to join us. | 很高兴我们能一起吃饭 |
[00:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:07] | It’s not that nice. | 才没那么好呢 |
[00:08] | Sam, come on, your lunch is getting cold. | 萨姆 快点过来 你的午饭都快冷了 |
[00:10] | We don’t have time. We can grab lunch on the way. | 没时间了 我们可以边走边吃 |
[00:12] | On the way to what? | 走哪儿去 |
[00:14] | To the Super Sports Expo! | 超级运动博览会 |
[00:17] | Come on, you promised you’d go. | 快点 你答应过我的 |
[00:18] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:19] | ‘Cause that doesn’t sound like something I would do. | 因为那听起来就不像是我会去的地方 |
[00:22] | Ha, ha. | 哈哈 |
[00:23] | It’s going to be great. | 那里超棒的 |
[00:24] | They got football jerseys, they got baseball cards | 那儿卖橄榄球衫 还卖棒球卡片 |
[00:27] | and last year they even had a pair of Shaq’s old shoes. | 去年 他们甚至还卖大鲨鱼奥尼尔的一双旧鞋子 |
[00:30] | Sounds fun. | 听起来不错 |
[00:32] | Lizzie… | 利齐 |
[00:33] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:37] | I need you to watch Matt this afternoon. | 今天下午 我需要你照顾马特 |
[00:40] | Lanny’s coming over. | 兰尼会过来跟我玩 |
[00:41] | I need you to watch Matt and Lanny this afternoon. | 那就两个一起照顾 |
[00:44] | Mom, Mom, don’t you think that Matt and Lanny | 妈妈 妈妈 难道你不觉得 从他们的年龄上看 |
[00:46] | are incredibly mature for their age? | 马特和兰尼已经足够成熟了 |
[00:48] | I mean, they can stay home alone. | 我是说 他们俩可以自己呆在家里啊 |
[00:49] | No. | 不行 |
[00:52] | You knew that wasn’t going to work. | 你明知道这方法行不通 |
[00:54] | But I have plans. That is so unfair. | 可是我有自己的计划 这太不公平了 |
[00:56] | Well, your plans have changed. | 那好吧 你的计划改变了 |
[00:58] | Why even bother making plans? | 我干嘛要定计划啊 |
[01:00] | I obviously exist just to watch Matt. | 很明显 我存在的目的就是照顾马特 |
[01:03] | Jo McGuire, let’s go! | 乔・迈奎尔 要出发了 |
[01:12] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:15] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:19] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:22] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们只是在尽力而为 |
[01:28] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[01:31] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:34] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:41] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有的难题 |
[01:45] | Lizzie McGuire S02E07 The Longest Yard | |
[01:50] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[01:52] | We’re going to the Super Sports Expo today. | 我们今天要去超级运动博览会 |
[01:54] | You remember the Super Sports Expo, right? | 你记得超级运动博览会的 对吧 |
[01:55] | That’s where I found you. | 我就是在那儿找到你的 |
[01:59] | Um, Mom, Dad is… talking to the football… again. | 呃 妈妈 老爸他 又在跟那个橄榄球讲话 |
[02:01] | Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie. | 利齐 利齐 利齐 |
[02:04] | That isn’t just a football. | 那才不是一个普通的橄榄球呢 |
[02:05] | That’s an authentic | 上面有沃特・培顿在 |
[02:07] | 1986 Super Bowl football signed by Walter Payton. | 1986年超级碗橄榄球赛上的亲笔签名 |
[02:10] | It’s my favorite thing in the whole world. | 这是我最心爱的宝贝了 |
[02:14] | Except for you guys, of course. | 当然 除了你们之外 |
[02:17] | Honey, the car’s idling. | 亲爱的 车子早就发动好了 |
[02:20] | Okay, Lizzie’s in charge. | 好吧 你们要听利齐的话 |
[02:22] | Stay in the house. | 乖乖呆在家里 |
[02:23] | And we’ll be back in a couple of hours. | 我们过几小时就会回来 |
[02:25] | There’s money in the kitchen for pizza. | 买披萨的钱放在厨房 |
[02:26] | Blah, blah, blah… watch Matt for the rest of my life. | 随便你说什么 反正我这辈子都要照顾马特 |
[02:29] | Be miserable… blah, blah, blah. | 要在痛苦中度过 其他的都是废话 |
[02:31] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[02:32] | Lizzie. | 利齐 |
[02:33] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[02:35] | Sometimes life isn’t fair. | 有些时候生活就是不公平的 |
[02:37] | Super Sports Expo! | 超级运动博览会 |
[02:41] | Like, right now. Come on. | 马上就来 让开 |
[02:45] | Okay, here are the real ground rules. | 听好了 现在是最基本的规定 |
[02:48] | Don’t bug me. | 别打扰我 |
[02:48] | And when my friends come over, don’t bug me. | 当我朋友过来后 别吵我 |
[02:50] | And if you get your little head stuck in the toilet, | 当你们的脑袋卡在马桶里的时候 |
[02:52] | don’t bug me. | 别找我 |
[02:53] | Got it? | 听懂了没 |
[02:55] | Don’t worry, Lanny. I mean, | 别当心 兰尼 想想看 |
[02:57] | what are the odds of you getting your head stuck in the toilet? | 你的脑袋卡在马桶里的机率能有多大 |
[03:00] | Again? | 再一次卡住 |
[03:04] | Worm! | 讨厌鬼 |
[03:07] | We got her good that time. | 我们整到她了 |
[03:09] | Seven… 42… H-H-Hike! | 七号 四十二号 跑球进攻 |
[03:12] | McGuire drops back. He starts to scramble. | 迈奎尔落在后面 他开始向前走 |
[03:16] | He sees Lanny breaking for the end zone. | 他看到兰尼正在向端线突破 |
[03:18] | He throws while he’s going down! | 他摔倒的同时把球扔了出去 |
[03:26] | Lanny, you were covered. | 兰尼 你被阻挡了 |
[03:28] | I had to throw the ball away | 我不得不把球扔远点 |
[03:29] | or else it would have been intercepted. | 否则它会被抢断的 |
[03:33] | Oops… | 糟糕 |
[03:47] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[03:48] | Uh… not bugging you. | 呃 不打扰你 |
[03:50] | Listen, Tweedledum and Tweedledumber | 你们俩给我听好了 |
[03:52] | this, right here, it’s not a toy. | 这个东西 它不是一个玩具 |
[03:54] | This is one of Dad’s most prized possessions, okay? | 这是老爸最珍贵的收藏 懂了没 |
[03:57] | And if something happens to it that would bug me. | 如果它出了点什么问题 那我也会遭殃 |
[03:59] | Got it? | 听懂了没 |
[04:00] | My parents aren’t paid enough to do this job. | 我应该向爸妈要求加薪的 |
[04:02] | I’m going to go put this in a safe place. Hmm. | 我要把它放到一个安全的地方 别打它的主意 |
[04:08] | You’re right, Lanny. | 被你说中了 |
[04:09] | She does take after my mom. | 她就是妈妈的翻版 |
[04:12] | Matt and Lanny were messing around | 马特和兰尼竟然拿 |
[04:13] | with my dad’s autographed football | 老爸的签名橄榄球来捣乱 |
[04:15] | so I had to put it in the hall closet for safekeeping. | 所以我把它放到了一个很高的壁橱里去了 |
[04:17] | You mean the authentic 1986 Super Bowl football | 你是说上面有沃特・培顿在1986年 |
[04:20] | signed by Walter Payton? | 超级碗橄榄球赛上的亲笔签名的那个吗 |
[04:21] | No, Gordo, the other one. | 不是 戈多 是另外一个 |
[04:23] | You have two? | 你有两个 |
[04:25] | Uh, just put Miranda back on the phone. | 呃 叫米兰达来接电话 |
[04:28] | Lizzie wants to talk to you. | 利齐要和你讲话 |
[04:29] | Here, hold this. | 嘿 拿着这个 |
[04:30] | Hey, we’re just going to grab a couple books | 喂 我们准备再借几本书 |
[04:33] | and we’ll be over soon, okay? | 我们马上就能到你家 好吗 |
[04:34] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[04:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:39] | We were getting a board game off the top shelf | 我们只是想从橱子上那个最高的架子里拿个战棋游戏 |
[04:42] | of the closet and all this stuff came down. | 可是所有的东西都掉下来了 |
[04:44] | Well at least the football’s okay. | 好吧 至少那个橄榄球没事 |
[04:48] | Whoa… No, no, no, no, no! | 天啊 不要不要不要 不 |
[04:55] | Go back! Do over! Rewind! | 回去 回去 我要倒带 |
[04:57] | This is not happening! | 这不是真的吧 |
[04:59] | Matt… Matt, you killed the football. | 马特 马特 你这个橄榄球毁了 |
[05:02] | I didn’t kill the football. | 不是我毁掉的 |
[05:04] | It was an accident. We didn’t mean to. | 这是个意外 我们不是故意的 |
[05:06] | Matt, if you needed to get the game and you | 马特 如果你需要拿一个你够不着的游戏棋 |
[05:08] | couldn’t reach it why didn’t you just call for me to help you? | 你干嘛不叫我过来帮忙啊 |
[05:11] | Because you told us not to bug you. | 因为你告诉我们别打扰你 |
[05:14] | Great! Now he remembers. | 很好 现在他记住了 |
[05:16] | We are so busted. | 我们完蛋了 |
[05:18] | We’re going to be grounded forever and it’s your fault. | 我们会被永远禁足的 全都怪你 |
[05:20] | Once again, Matt you found a way to ruin my life. | 马特 你再一次找到了破坏我生活的方法 |
[05:22] | Thanks a lot. | 真有你的 |
[05:23] | You two just go upstairs, okay? | 你们俩 现在给我上楼去 |
[05:25] | And stay there. | 待在那儿 |
[05:32] | The bowling ball fell, the football exploded | 那个保龄球掉下来 把橄榄球给砸坏了了 |
[05:34] | and my life is officially over. | 我的生活 正式宣告破产 |
[05:37] | Where’s a time machine when you need one? | 当我们需要时间机器的时候 它在哪儿呢 |
[05:39] | Look on the bright side. | 往好的方面想想 |
[05:40] | At least your parents will never force you to watch Matt again. | 至少你爸妈不会再强迫你照顾马特了 |
[05:43] | Uh, not helping, Gordo. | 你在帮倒忙 戈多 |
[05:45] | Well, maybe it’s not as bad as you think. | 也许 这没你想象的那么糟 |
[05:47] | Can you fix the ball? | 你能把它修好吗 |
[05:48] | I don’t know? | 我不知道 |
[05:49] | Can I do that? Can you fix a football? | 我会吗 你会修橄榄球吗 |
[05:51] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道我会不会 |
[05:52] | but I’m sure it can’t get any worse. | 不过我确定事情不能变得更糟了 |
[05:54] | Hmm… Where’s the football? | 那个橄榄球现在在哪儿 |
[05:55] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[05:58] | Okay, it has to be in here. | 不对啊 它应该就在这儿的啊 |
[06:00] | Footballs don’t just get up and walk away. | 它又不会自己长脚跑了 |
[06:02] | Not crushed ones anyway. | 尤其是一个压扁了的球 |
[06:04] | Not helping, Gordo. | 你还是在帮倒忙 |
[06:06] | Matt. | 又是马特搞的鬼 |
[06:08] | Matt, you give me that football right now, or else you’re…! | 马特 你现在就给我把球拿出来 否则你就 |
[06:12] | Gone? | 不见了 |
[06:19] | “We went to fix the football. We’re really sorry.” | 我们出去修球了 对于那件事 我们很抱歉 |
[06:21] | It’s signed Matt and Lanny. | 署名是马特和兰尼 |
[06:23] | Great. Like I’m not in enough trouble as it is. | 太好了 好像我的麻烦还不够多似的 |
[06:25] | My little brother and his friend are missing | 我弟弟和他朋友一起失踪了 |
[06:27] | we killed my dad’s prized possession | 我们毁坏了爸爸最心爱的东西 |
[06:29] | and I have an English test tomorrow. | 而我明天还有一场英语考试 |
[06:30] | Things couldn’t be better. Whoa! | 这真是太好不过了 呜哇 |
[06:33] | Remember how I said things couldn’t get any worse? | 记得我说的 事情不能变的更糟了吗 |
[06:36] | I was wrong. | 看样子我错了 |
[06:38] | Not helping, Gordo. | 闭嘴 戈多 |
[06:42] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[06:46] | That’s it. I’ve called all of their friends. | 我跟他们所有朋友都打了电话 |
[06:48] | Nobody has seen or heard from Matt and Lanny. | 没人有马特和兰尼的消息 |
[06:50] | The only thing that’s worse than having Matt and Lanny around | 比马特和兰尼在旁边捣乱更糟的事 |
[06:53] | is… not having Matt or Lanny around. | 就是他们俩都不见了 |
[06:56] | I’m going to be in so much trouble. | 我想我这次倒大霉了 |
[06:58] | Why don’t we just go out and look for them? | 为什么我们不出去找找他们呢 |
[07:00] | Yeah. I mean, how far can two 11-year-olds | 对啊 你想想 两个十一岁的小男孩 |
[07:02] | with a broken football go? | 还带着一个破橄榄球 他们能走多远啊 |
[07:03] | Hello. My parents are going to be home soon, you guys. | 可是 你们可别忘了 我爸妈马上就会回来 |
[07:05] | We don’t have time to find them and then get back. | 我们都没有足够的时间去把他们找回来 |
[07:09] | Oh! Matt? | 哦 是马特吗 |
[07:10] | Lizzie? | 利齐 |
[07:11] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[07:13] | Is everything okay? | 家里还好吧 |
[07:14] | Um… | 呃 |
[07:15] | It really depends on your definition of “okay.” | 这要看你怎样定义“还好”了 |
[07:17] | Yeah, everything is, um, everything’s fine. | 嗯 家里 一切都好 |
[07:20] | Is Matt behaving? | 马特还听话吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah. Matt and Lanny are great. | 是啊 马特和兰尼都挺乖的 |
[07:24] | Th-They’re playing quietly upstairs. | 他们在楼上自己玩自己的 |
[07:27] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:28] | She said Matt’s behaving. | 她说马特很乖 |
[07:30] | I think something’s wrong. | 这里面肯定有问题 |
[07:31] | Well, here’s the deal. | 现在是这个情况 |
[07:33] | Your dad and I are going to be a little late | 你爸爸跟我要晚点回去 |
[07:34] | ’cause we got a flat. | 因为汽车爆胎了 |
[07:36] | Oh, that’s great. | 哦 那好啊 |
[07:37] | I-I mean, um, that’s greatly bad. | 我 我是说 那可太不好了 |
[07:40] | So, we’ll be home in a couple of hours. | 所以我们几个小时之后才能到家 |
[07:42] | Oh, okay, well, um, you guys just take your time. | 哦 好的 那 那你们慢慢弄吧 |
[07:45] | You don’t get out enough as it is. | 反正你们也不经常出去转 |
[07:46] | I’ve got everything totally under control. | 家里的事都在我的掌控之中 |
[07:48] | We’ll see you guys soon. | 那我们待会儿见吧 |
[07:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:50] | Yes! Okay, we just bought some time. | 太棒了 我们刚刚赢得了一些时间 |
[07:53] | I know I would feel better if we had | 我觉得 如果有人能去看看那些孩子们 |
[07:55] | somebody check in on those kids. | 我才能安心 |
[07:56] | Hey, I could have my softball buddies swing | 嘿 我有几个练习垒球的朋友 |
[07:58] | by on their way home from practice. | 可以叫他们回家的时候顺路看看 |
[08:00] | Well, it’s better than nothing. | 至少这总比没人好 |
[08:01] | Here’s the plan, guys. | 我们来说一下计划 |
[08:03] | Okay, you’re going to stay home and man the phone. | 你呆在家里等电话 |
[08:05] | Oh, come on. I-I never get to do any of the cool stuff. | 哦 别这样 我从来都与这些很酷的事情无缘 |
[08:08] | I want to go with you guys. | 我想和你们一起出去 |
[08:09] | Gordo, Matt and Lanny like you. | 戈多 马特和兰尼喜欢你 |
[08:10] | If they call, you can convince them to come back home. | 如果他们打电话回来 没准你能说服他们回来 |
[08:13] | Fine, but can I order a pizza? | 好吧 但我能不能先叫个披萨 |
[08:15] | Gordo, Matt and Lanny are missing. | 戈多 马特和兰尼不见了 |
[08:18] | Lizzie’s about to be grounded for life | 利齐可能会被永远禁足 |
[08:20] | and all you can think about is food. | 而你 你却只想着吃的 |
[08:22] | I’m hungry. | 我真的是饿了 |
[08:23] | Fine, Gordo, order a pizza for yourself, okay. | 好吧 戈多 自己叫个披萨吧 |
[08:25] | Miranda, you’re coming with me. | 米兰达 你跟我一起去 |
[08:27] | Cool. | 没问题 |
[08:27] | Everybody clear on the plan? | 每个人都知道自己要做什么吧 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:29] | This plan better work. | 这个计划最好成功 |
[08:31] | I think my parents might notice that | 我想爸妈要过一阵子才会发现 |
[08:32] | Matt’s missing after a couple of days. | 马特曾经失踪过 |
[08:34] | Well, Mom will notice. | 好吧 妈妈一定会发现的 |
[08:35] | Go, go! | 出发了 |
[09:44] | This is a Walter Payton autographed football. | 这是沃特・培顿亲笔签名的橄榄球 |
[09:47] | You boys are in a lot of trouble. | 你们闯大祸了 |
[09:49] | Sorry, son. I think he’s passed. | 抱歉了 小伙子 我想它没救了 |
[09:51] | You mean, there’s nothing we can do? | 你是说 我们不能补救了吗 |
[09:53] | Only a miracle can help you now. | 除非发生奇迹 |
[09:56] | Of course, um you could just replace it. | 当然 你也可以再买个新的 |
[09:58] | That’s brilliant! You read my mind, Lanny. | 太聪明了 你果然知道我在想什么 兰尼 |
[10:03] | We’re off to the Collector’s Corner. Shalom. | 我们要去收藏者之家 再见 |
[10:09] | Once again, Gordo– the responsible one– gets left behind. | 戈多 那个负责的孩子 再一次被其他人抛弃了 |
[10:12] | Lizzie and Miranda get to go out and | 利齐和米兰达出去 |
[10:14] | track down Matt and Lanny | 找马特和兰尼了 |
[10:16] | while I’m here by myself. | 而我却独自一人在这里 |
[10:18] | All alone. | 一个人 |
[10:20] | With… cable. | 与有线电视做伴 |
[10:23] | And video games. | 与电子游戏做伴 |
[10:25] | And a refrigerator full of food. | 还有那个堆满食物的冰箱 |
[10:29] | For a smart guy, I can be kind of dumb sometimes. | 对于一个聪明人来说 我有时候也会犯愚 |
[11:00] | I think I will order a pizza. | 我还是点个披萨好了 |
[11:03] | This is so typical of Matt. | 这对马特来说太正常了 |
[11:04] | I mean, I set rules and he breaks them. | 每次我定好规矩 他都要违反 |
[11:06] | He doesn’t think of the consequences of his actions. | 他从来不考虑他那些行为的后果 |
[11:09] | Ruined Dad’s football, ruined our lives. | 毁了爸爸的橄榄球 毁了我们俩的生活 |
[11:12] | Not exactly hard to remember. | 记住这些一点也不难 |
[11:13] | Sounding a little parental, aren’t we? | 我们也有点像父母了 不是吗 |
[11:16] | Miranda, you didn’t lose your little brother. | 米兰达 丢了弟弟的人不是你 |
[11:18] | What is this weird feeling I’m having? | 这是一种什么样的奇怪感觉呀 |
[11:20] | I’m… worried? | 我在担心吗 |
[11:22] | Lanny and Matt are out there all alone and it’s my fault. | 马特和兰尼两个人单独出去了 这都是我的错 |
[11:26] | It’s not all your fault. | 这不都是你的错 |
[11:27] | I don’t know what I’m going to do if we can’t find them. | 如果我们找不到他们 我不知道我应该怎么办 |
[11:29] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[11:30] | Well, where do you think they’d go? | 嗯 你觉得他们会去哪 |
[11:31] | Okay, I’m an 11-year-old geek | 好吧 假设我是一个古灵精怪的十一岁男孩 |
[11:34] | with a popped football signed by some famous guy. | 手里拿着某个明星亲笔签名的破橄榄球 |
[11:36] | Oh, oh! Collector’s Corner, the comic book store. | 对了 去收藏者之家 那个漫画书店 |
[11:39] | They sell footballs there? | 他们那里还卖橄榄球 |
[11:40] | They sell everything there. | 他们什么都卖 |
[11:41] | It’s like the geek version of the mall. Come on. | 那儿就像个怪人的百货商场 走吧 |
[11:45] | Mmm, pizza. | 披萨来了 |
[11:49] | Hey, so you guys deliver pizza, too, huh? | 嘿 你们俩还兼职送披萨吗 |
[11:51] | Mmm, pizza. | 披萨 |
[11:53] | Nah. Sam called us. | 不是 萨姆给我们打电话了 |
[11:54] | We’re just here to check up on you guys. | 我们只是过来看看你们 |
[11:56] | Oh, well, uh, we’re all doing great. | 哦 呃 我们很好 |
[11:59] | Everything’s A-Okay. So, see you later. | 一切都好的不得了 那 再见啦 |
[12:08] | How dumb do you think we are? | 你当我们都是傻子啊 |
[12:09] | Do… you really want me to answer that? | 你们真的希望我回答这个问题吗 |
[12:13] | We need visual confirmation that everyone’s A-Okay. | 眼见为实 我们要确认一下 |
[12:18] | Everyone’s upstairs. | 大家都在楼上 |
[12:20] | They’ll be down in a second. | 他们马上就会下来 |
[12:21] | Yeah, yeah. Go on. Make yourselves at home. | 很好很好 就这样 别客气 |
[12:39] | Come on. Walter Payton, Walter Payton… | 一定要有 沃特・培顿 沃特・培顿 |
[12:43] | Walter Payton! | 这里有沃特・培顿 |
[12:48] | Can I help you? | 需要什么帮助吗 |
[12:51] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:52] | It’s an autographed Walter Payton football. | 这是沃特・培顿亲笔签名的橄榄球 |
[12:55] | Oh, yeah, yeah, perhaps in a former life. | 哦 是这样啊 也许是它上辈子的事儿吧 |
[12:58] | Now it’s more like an autographed Walter Payton pancake. | 现在它看起来更像是沃特・培顿亲笔签名的薄煎饼 |
[13:05] | Me and Lanny– this is Lanny– you see | 我和兰尼 这个是兰尼 你看 |
[13:09] | it’s kind of our fault that this football is ruined. | 这个球被毁了 而这都是我们的错 |
[13:12] | It’s my dad’s and it’s really, really important to him. | 这个球是我爸爸的 而且这对他很重要 |
[13:16] | If I don’t get him a new ball then I’m in big trouble, | 如果我不能给他换一个新的 我会死的很惨的 |
[13:20] | and Lanny’s in big trouble | 兰尼也会遭殃 |
[13:23] | and… my sister– who really didn’t do anything | 还有我的姐姐 她跟这事毫无关系 |
[13:26] | — is going to be in big trouble. | 她也会被惩罚的 |
[13:27] | It sounds like a really touching story here. | 噢 真是一个感人的故事 |
[13:31] | So, we were hoping maybe that | 所以 我们希望 |
[13:34] | you would exchange this ball for that nice new one. | 你能不能跟我们换一个新的 |
[13:40] | Hmm…. Let me think about that. | 嗯 让我们考虑考虑 |
[13:45] | No! | 没门 |
[13:48] | Matt! | 马特 |
[13:50] | Matt. | 马特 |
[13:57] | I thought you said they’d be right down. | 我记得你说过他们马上就下来 |
[13:59] | Yeah, um… hey! Say, you guys like jokes? | 是啊 嗯 嘿 你们要不要听一个笑话 |
[14:03] | I got a great one. | 我知道一个很棒的笑话 |
[14:06] | Okay, so, King of Norway, he… he goes out into the woods | 从前 挪威国王 他 他准备和他的头号猎手 |
[14:09] | with his, uh, his, uh, number one hunter, right? | 去森林打猎 然后 |
[14:14] | How’d you guys find us? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[14:15] | Well, we just pretended we were a couple of geeks | 我们只是把自己也想象成你们这种怪人 |
[14:17] | and where would we be? | 如果我们是你 我们会去哪 |
[14:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:23] | Matt, what were you thinking taking off like that? | 马特 你就那样走了 你是咋想的啊 |
[14:25] | And you better have a good answer. | 你最好给我个答案 |
[14:27] | Well, we just thought: | 呃 我们是这样想的 |
[14:29] | What would you do in this situation? | 如果是你闯祸 你会怎么做 |
[14:31] | Well, you wouldn’t get into trouble in the first place, | 呃 首先 你不可能闯祸 |
[14:34] | but you’d try to fix it. | 但是如果是这样 你会尽力去修补好的 |
[14:37] | Oh, that’s a pretty good answer. | 哦 这是个不错的答案 |
[14:39] | And that’s what we tried to do. | 所以 这就是我们正在做的 |
[14:41] | But you really scared me. | 但是你真的把我吓坏了 |
[14:43] | I did? | 真的吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah, you did, and right now the football doesn’t even matter. | 是啊 以至于我觉得 那个橄榄球都没这么重要 |
[14:47] | All that matters is that you two are okay, | 最重要的是你们俩都没事 |
[14:49] | and we get you guys home safe. | 我们能把你们俩安全地带回家 |
[14:52] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[14:52] | I really hate to interrupt this little Hallmark moment | 我真不想打断这个标志性的时刻 |
[14:55] | but we do have some parents to beat home. | 但是我们还得过爸妈那关 |
[14:57] | That’s it. We’re done for. | 只能这样了 我们完蛋了 |
[14:59] | It’s not over! Nothing is over until I decide it is. | 才没结束呢 没有我的允许 任何事都不能结束 |
[15:03] | Uh, no. Give me the football. | 哦 不会的 把那个橄榄球给我 |
[15:06] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[15:07] | I’m saving the day. | 我在挽救我的一天 |
[15:09] | Excuse me. Uh, Mr. Comic Book Guy? | 打扰了 漫画怪叔叔 |
[15:11] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费你的时间 |
[15:13] | I already told the little hobbit no. | 我已经告诉那个小家伙了 这不可能 |
[15:16] | Uh, excuse me, sir. | 呃 等一下 先生 |
[15:17] | I have here an autographed Walter Payton football. | 我有个有沃特・培顿签名的橄榄球 |
[15:19] | Yeah, yeah, in less-than-mint condition. | 是啊是啊 可惜是现在这副模样 |
[15:22] | I realize that, but I was just wondering | 我知道 我只是在想 |
[15:26] | if maybe you would do a trade– | 也许你能跟我做一笔交易 |
[15:27] | you know, give me another football. | 随便给我一个新的 |
[15:29] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[15:31] | Tell you what– | 我决定 |
[15:32] | I’ll give you a Dick Butkus for a deflated Walter Payton. | 拿迪克・巴科斯跟你换那个没气的沃特・培顿 |
[15:40] | Deal. | 成交 |
[15:42] | What’s a Dick Butkus? | 迪克・布科斯是谁 |
[15:44] | I don’t know, but he’s all we got right now. Come on. | 我也不知道 但它是我们能拿到的一切了 走吧 |
[15:52] | It’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[15:52] | The King of Norway says… | 那个挪威国王说 |
[15:54] | “I thought he said he, uh… “I thought he said he was a moose.” | 我以为他说他 我以为他说他是个麋鹿 |
[15:58] | That was terrible. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[16:02] | Um… Yeah, um, I guess it was. | 呃 应该是 |
[16:05] | Uh, maybe that’s ’cause I told it wrong. | 呃 也许是我没讲好 |
[16:08] | Uh, let me start again. | 要不我重新讲一遍 |
[16:09] | H-How does it go? Uh… all right. Okay. | 你看怎么样 呃 要不就这样吧 |
[16:11] | So, uh, so the King of Norway he goes out into the woods | 从前 挪威的国王 他 他准备 |
[16:17] | with his number one hunter and… | 和他的头号猎手去森林打猎 然后 |
[16:18] | What’s going on up there? | 楼上在干嘛 |
[16:19] | Nothing. | 没干嘛 |
[16:22] | Let’s go check it out. | 我们上去看看 |
[16:31] | What’s going on up here? | 你们在上面干嘛 |
[16:32] | Oh, uh, um… N-N-Nothing. | 哦 嗯 这个 没 没事 |
[16:38] | Somebody’s missing. | 少了一个人 |
[16:40] | Where’s Lizzie? | 利齐人呢 |
[16:41] | Hmm… | 这个 |
[16:41] | Mom and Dad! | 老爸老妈回来了 |
[16:43] | Hello, anyone home? | 嘿 所有人都在家吗 |
[16:45] | Ah… | 这个 |
[16:46] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们下去吧 |
[16:47] | They’re over– they’re over there. | 大家 大家都下去吧 |
[16:51] | Help me. Help me. | 帮我一下 帮我一下 |
[16:55] | Okay? | 没问题吧 |
[17:00] | Hey, guys. Everything okay? | 嘿 孩子们 一切都还好吧 |
[17:03] | Fine. | 很好 |
[17:03] | Great. | 非常好 |
[17:04] | Where’s Lizzie? | 利齐呢 |
[17:07] | We can’t find her. | 我们也没找到她 |
[17:09] | What do you mean, you can’t find her? | 什么叫你们也没找到她 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:14] | I’m sure you had something to do with this. | 我敢说 这跟你脱不了干系 |
[17:16] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我一块儿上来 |
[17:17] | Uh, uh… Lanny! | 嗯 那个 兰尼 |
[17:24] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大家伙儿 |
[17:26] | Um… how was the sports thingie? | 嗯 要不要一起来运动一下 |
[17:47] | And the high point of the day was when | 今天最棒的一刻 |
[17:49] | I got my picture taken with last year’s Superbowl mascot. | 就是我和去年超级碗吉祥物合影的时候 |
[17:52] | Sam! Sam! Sam! | 萨姆 萨姆 萨姆 |
[17:57] | So, did you kids do anything fun today? | 今天你们俩有没有做点什么有趣的事儿 |
[18:02] | Um… | 呃 |
[18:03] | Let’s see: destroying a football | 让我想想 弄坏了一个橄榄球 |
[18:05] | chasing Matt and Lanny across town | 为了找到马特和兰尼 走遍了整个城市 |
[18:07] | and sneaking back into the house without getting caught. | 还有 成功地溜进家里而没被发现 |
[18:11] | Yeah. It was fun. | 是啊 是够有趣的 |
[18:12] | No, we didn’t have any fun. | 没 什么有趣的事儿也没有 |
[18:14] | Yeah, just another boring day. | 是啊 又是无聊的一天 |
[18:18] | Who would care to explain this to me? | 你们有没有谁能跟我解释一下 |
[18:20] | So close, yet still so busted. | 就差那么一点点 可是还是被抓住了 |
[18:23] | Explain what? | 解释什么 |
[18:25] | How my Walter Payton signed football | 为什么我的沃特・培顿签名橄榄球 |
[18:27] | has magically become a Dick Butkus signed football! | 会莫名其妙地变成迪克・巴科斯签名的橄榄球 |
[18:31] | It’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[18:33] | No, it’s all my fault. | 不 是我的错 |
[18:35] | It’s our fault. | 是我们俩的错 |
[18:36] | We ruined your football, Dad. | 我们弄坏了你的橄榄球 爸爸 |
[18:38] | Is this authentic? | 这个是真的吗 |
[18:40] | Well, the guy at the store said it was. | 这个 至少店里的人说是 |
[18:42] | And you traded in Dad’s ruined football for this? | 然后你拿爸爸的那个坏的橄榄球换了这个 |
[18:45] | We’re really sorry. | 我们真的很抱歉 |
[18:48] | You guys are really good. | 你们俩太棒了 |
[18:51] | Mom’s taking this really well. | 妈妈接受事实的速度不错 |
[18:53] | What are you talking about? They ruined my beloved Payton | 你到底在说什么 他们弄坏了我最心爱的培顿 |
[18:55] | and brought back a Butkus! | 然后带回个布科斯签名的橄榄球 |
[18:57] | If I were you guys, I would have just bought another football | 如果我是你们 我就直接买个新的橄榄球 |
[18:59] | and signed it– that’s what I did. | 然后再自己签个名 我就是这么干的 |
[19:02] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[19:03] | Uh, well, the-the football that | 呃 这个 事实上利齐和马特 |
[19:06] | Lizzie and Matt ruined was actually | 弄坏的那个沃特・培顿签名橄榄球 |
[19:08] | a Walter Payton football autographed by Jo McGuire. | 那上面的签名 是我乔・迈奎尔签的 |
[19:12] | The real one fell into the fireplace | 真正的签名橄榄球在几个月前 |
[19:14] | a couple of months ago accidentally. | 掉进壁炉里了 这是个意外 |
[19:16] | It did? | 真的假的 |
[19:17] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[19:18] | So… technically, we didn’t ruin Dad’s football. | 所以 理论上说 我们并没弄坏爸爸的橄榄球 |
[19:21] | And we got him a football | 而且我们给爸爸换了个新的签名橄榄球 |
[19:23] | signed by someone more famous than Mom. | 这个签名的人可比妈妈著名多了 |
[19:26] | So, technically, we can’t be grounded, right? | 所以 严格的来说 我们不会被禁足 对吧 |
[19:29] | Wrong. | 错 |
[19:31] | Not fair. | 不公平 |
[19:32] | That should be a penalty on Mom: | 应该给妈妈一个惩罚 |
[19:35] | Unnecessary grounding. | 多余无用的禁足 |
[19:36] | Okay, from now on, this football is off-limits | 好了 从现在开始 除了我以外 |
[19:39] | to everyone in this house except me. | 家里任何人都不能碰这个球 |
[19:44] | You know, I really am sorry for messing up your day. | 我想说 搞糟你的一天 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:47] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[19:49] | Well, yes, I did, but just not that much. | 这样说吧 我是想过 但是没打算弄得这么糟 |
[19:52] | I know. | 这我知道 |
[19:53] | And I’m sorry for coming down on you so hard. | 我很抱歉我对你那么凶 |
[19:55] | I didn’t mean to. | 我也不是故意的 |
[19:56] | Yeah, you did, but, | 不 你就是故意的 但是 |
[19:58] | uh, you’re my sister and that’s your job. | 你是我的姐姐 那是你的职责 |
[19:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:00] | And I take my job very seriously. | 而且我非常尽责 |
[20:04] | So, um, you do know that if you ever need something | 所以 嗯 你知道吗 如果你需要什么 |
[20:07] | I’m here for you, right? | 我会在这里的 |
[20:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:09] | Okay. Oh, but if you ever run away like that again | 很好 哦 还有 如果你再这样跑出去 |
[20:12] | I’m going to totally crush you. | 我一定会好好教训你的 |
[20:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:17] | Whoa, what you gonna do? Come and get it! | 呜哇 你要干嘛 过来抢啊 |
[20:26] | What’s my motivation? | 我的动机是什么 |
[20:27] | Or I’ll beat you up. | 不干我就揍你 |
[20:32] | Set, hike! | 准备 出发 |
[20:34] | Set, 42! | 准备 四十二号 |
[20:36] | Lanny, I knew you shouldn’t have had those beans. | 兰尼 我就知道你不应该吃那些豆子的 |
[20:38] | Matt, you give me that football right now or else you’re… | 马特 你现在就给我把球拿出来 否则你就 |
[20:42] | Taboo. | 禁忌 |
[20:49] | Let’s see… destroying a football. | 让我想想 弄坏了一个橄榄球 |
[20:53] | …Dick Butkus for a deflated Walter Hill. | 拿迪克・巴科斯跟你换那个没气的沃特・希尔 |
[20:56] | Uh, Walter Payton. | 不对 是沃特・培顿 |
[20:58] | Walter Hill’s an interesting director, though. | 不过 沃顿・希尔是个很有趣的导演 |
[21:07] | That’s a cut. | 停 |
[21:08] | Is that good enough, Steve? | 这样行吗 史蒂夫 |
[21:09] | That’s good! | 可以 |