时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I don’t see any seats. | 我没看到有空座儿 |
[00:02] | Oh, there’s three seats over there. | 哦 那儿有三个空座儿 |
[00:04] | Are you crazy, Gordo? We can’t sit over there. | 你疯了吧 戈多 我们不能坐在那儿 |
[00:07] | The cheerleader table is like the Oscars: | 拉拉队员专桌就像奥斯卡颁奖晚会 |
[00:09] | You only go if you’re nominated. | 只有提名了你才能去 |
[00:11] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[00:12] | It’s lunchtime and I am not eating my baloney | 现在是午餐时间 我可不想再呆在草地上 |
[00:14] | in the grass… again. | 吃我的香肠了 |
[00:16] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[00:17] | We should take a stand and take those seats back. | 我们应该明确态度 夺回那些座位 |
[00:19] | It’s time we draw a line in the sand. | 是时候在沙地上划清界线了 |
[00:22] | Sand? I don’t even like the beach. | 沙地 我连沙滩都不喜欢 |
[00:25] | Um, Gordo are you and your friends a bit confused? | 嗯 戈多 你和你的朋友是不是搞错了 |
[00:29] | This is a cheerleader-only zone. | 这是拉拉队专属地带 |
[00:31] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[00:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[00:32] | Cheerleader act is running a little thin. | 拉拉队表演有点过头了 |
[00:34] | I think it’s time for things to change around here. | 我觉得是时候该改改规矩了 |
[00:37] | Cheerleaders and non-cheerleaders can sit down | 拉拉队和非拉拉队能够坐在一起 |
[00:39] | and eat at the same table. | 在同一张桌子上用餐 |
[00:41] | You know what? I’m staying. | 知道吗 我就呆在这儿了 |
[00:44] | I’m going to eat my lunch. | 吃我的午饭 |
[00:49] | You know, baloney in the grass doesn’t taste that bad. | 我觉得在草地上吃香肠也不赖啊 |
[00:53] | I think I just swallowed a bug. | 我觉得我刚刚吞进了个虫子 |
[00:56] | It’s not that I dislike Kate | 我不仅仅是讨厌凯特 |
[00:57] | I just hate everything she represents. | 我讨厌她表现出来的一切 |
[00:59] | I just wish one time she would | 我真希望让她尝一次 |
[01:01] | know what it feels like to sit in the grass. | 在草地上坐着吃饭的滋味 |
[01:03] | It feels scratchy and wet. | 真是又刺人又潮湿 |
[01:05] | Five, six, seven, eight, | 五 六 七 八 |
[01:07] | one, two… | 一 二 |
[01:08] | Great. | 好极了 |
[01:08] | It’s not bad enough that we have to sit and eat in the grass. | 我们得坐在草地上吃饭还不是最糟糕的 |
[01:11] | Now we have to watch them. | 现在我们还得看着她们 |
[01:12] | Five, six… | 五 六 |
[01:13] | I hate picking ants off my cheezy puffs. | 我讨厌从干酪泡芙上赶走蚂蚁 |
[01:17] | I wish that someone would come along | 我真希望有人来 |
[01:18] | and knock her right off her pedestal. | 把她从这个位置上赶下去 |
[01:22] | Where’s a big gust of wind when you need it? | 需要的时候及时风在哪儿 |
[01:41] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[01:43] | Since when do I control the wind? | 什么时候我开始能够控制风向了 |
[01:48] | I guess cheerleading practice is over. | 我看拉拉队排练到此为止了 |
[01:51] | That can’t be good. | 这可不太妙 |
[01:57] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:00] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:04] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:07] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:12] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:15] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:19] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:24] | We’ll figure it out on the way | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:29] | Lizzie McGuire S02E04 The Rise and Fall of Kate | |
[02:33] | Over there! | 那边 |
[02:38] | So, the word is Kate dislocated her shoulder. | 这么说凯特肩膀脱臼了 |
[02:41] | That’ll take her out of cheerleading for a month, | 这样可以让她远离拉拉队一个月 |
[02:43] | thanks to Sabrina the teenage witch. | 感谢小女巫萨布琳娜 |
[02:45] | I didn’t mean to do that! | 我可没打算弄成这样 |
[02:46] | I didn’t want her to fall. | 我没咒她掉下来 |
[02:47] | We all wanted her to fall. | 我们都希望她掉下来 |
[02:49] | Hey, yeah, but I didn’t want her to get hurt. | 是没错 但我没希望她受伤 |
[02:52] | Well, that’s what you get for having your wishes come true. | 这就是你愿望成真的结果 |
[02:55] | It took me 45 minutes to get dressed this morning. | 今天早上穿衣服就花了我四十五分钟 |
[02:57] | This sling does not accessorize well. | 这条悬带看上去太不搭了 |
[03:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:02] | Kate, this is the cheerleading table. | 凯特 这是拉拉队专桌 |
[03:05] | And I’m a cheerleader. | 我是拉拉队员啊 |
[03:07] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是了 |
[03:08] | You can’t be a cheerleader with a dislocated shoulder, | 你不可能拖着一条脱臼的膀子当拉拉队员 |
[03:10] | which means you can’t be cheerleading captain. | 这也就意味着你不能当拉拉队长了 |
[03:12] | We took a vote. | 我们投了票 |
[03:14] | You’re out. | 你出局了 |
[03:15] | I’m not out! | 我才没出局呢 |
[03:16] | You can’t just do that to me! | 你不能这样对我 |
[03:17] | Yes, I can because I’m the new cheerleading captain. | 我可以 因为我是新的拉拉队长 |
[03:21] | You can turn in your pom-poms after school. | 你可以在放学后上缴你的彩球 |
[03:23] | It’ll be less embarrassing that way. | 那样可以让你不会太尴尬 |
[03:27] | I think you should go now. | 我觉得你现在该走了 |
[03:31] | Wow. That was a little harsh. | 喔 这可有点刺耳 |
[03:34] | That… was cool! | 这 才叫酷呢 |
[03:37] | I just wish I had a camera. | 我真希望拿个相机拍下来 |
[03:39] | I mean, you hear about this kind of stuff happening | 我是说 你只听说有这种事发生过 |
[03:41] | but you never actually get to see it. | 但你从没真正见到过 |
[03:46] | I wanted Kate put in her place, but | 我希望有谁能杀杀凯特的傲气 不过 |
[03:48] | I didn’t think her place would be eating alone on the ground. | 但我没想到结果是她得一个人在地上吃饭 |
[03:51] | You guys, look at her. | 你们两个 看看她 |
[03:52] | She’s sitting all by herself. | 她只能一个人坐在那儿 |
[03:54] | Don’t you think we should go over there | 你们不觉得我们应该过去 |
[03:55] | and ask if she wants to sit with us? | 问她愿不愿意和我们坐一起吗 |
[03:56] | Should we ask if she wants to sit with us. | 我们应不应该让她和我们坐一起 |
[04:01] | Miranda? | 米兰达 |
[04:02] | Ding, dong, the witch is dead | 叮咚 巫婆已经死了 |
[04:04] | Which old witch? | 哪个老巫婆 |
[04:05] | The wicked witch | 邪恶的巫婆 |
[04:06] | I guess that’s a no. | 我猜答案是否定的 |
[04:08] | Ding, dong, the wicked witch is dead. | 叮咚 巫婆已经死了 |
[04:16] | Hey, Lanny. | 嗨 兰尼 |
[04:18] | Where’s Matt? | 马特在哪里 |
[04:26] | Hello, Matt. | 你好 马特 |
[04:27] | How was school today, son? | 儿子 今天在学校怎么样 |
[04:28] | School? How was school? | 学校 学校怎么样 |
[04:31] | School was fantastic. | 学校太棒了 |
[04:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:34] | I think his voice is changing, honey. | 亲爱的 我觉得他开始变声了 |
[04:37] | My voice is changing. | 我的确在变声 |
[04:38] | It’s becoming… theatrical. | 变得 有戏剧性了 |
[04:41] | You’re looking at the star of our school play. | 站在你们眼前的是校园剧之星 |
[04:47] | Okay, so it’s only one line | 好吧 尽管只有一句台词 |
[04:48] | but what a line it is. | 但是那也是一句台词啊 |
[04:51] | Well, honey, that’s fantastic! | 亲爱的 这太棒了 |
[04:53] | My son the actor! | 我的儿子是演员了 |
[04:55] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你能做到的 |
[04:56] | Did you know he was trying out? | 你知道他要试演么 |
[04:57] | Not a clue. | 不知道 |
[04:58] | It’s called acting. | 这就叫做演技 |
[05:00] | You see my character holds together the entire play. | 你要明白我的角色支撑起全剧 |
[05:05] | Lanny, there are no small parts only small actors. | 兰尼 没有小角色 只有小演员 |
[05:09] | Exit stage left. | 左边退场 |
[05:16] | Exit stage right. | 右边退场 |
[05:34] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[05:35] | Claire is ten times worse than Kate. | 克莱儿比凯特坏十倍 |
[05:37] | I know, it’s like Kate: The Sequel. | 我知道 好像凯特升级版 |
[05:40] | Yeah, like one of those monster movies | 对 就像那些怪兽电影 |
[05:41] | where you think you’ve destroyed the monster | 你觉得你已经消灭了怪兽 |
[05:43] | but it wasn’t really the monster | 但是不是真正的怪兽 |
[05:44] | it was just the baby monster. | 只不过是个小怪兽 |
[05:46] | And then the monster mom comes back and she’s not happy. | 然后怪兽妈妈回来了 她可不高兴了 |
[05:50] | I… hate… monster movies. | 我 讨厌 怪兽电影 |
[05:52] | People like me don’t do well in monster movies. | 像我这样的人在怪兽电影里总没有好下场 |
[05:56] | I think it’s safe. | 我觉得安全了 |
[05:58] | She’s out of control. | 她已经失控了 |
[06:00] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:00] | I mean, look at us. | 看看我们 |
[06:01] | We’re eating lunch on the grass. | 我们全在草地上吃午饭 |
[06:03] | At least with Kate we had a chance at getting a table, | 在凯特时代我们至少有机会上桌子 |
[06:06] | but now we’re doomed to the grass. | 但是现在我们注定只能呆在草地上了 |
[06:09] | It can’t get any worse. | 不能再糟糕了 |
[06:10] | It just did. Okay, that’s gross. | 还有更糟的呢 好吧 太恶心了 |
[06:13] | Who took a bite out of my cupcake? | 谁在我的蛋糕上咬了一口 |
[06:15] | I mean, at least with Kate | 我是说至少在凯特时代 |
[06:17] | if you stay out of her way, she’ll leave you alone. | 如果你对她远之避之 她会放你一马 |
[06:19] | I think Claire seems to… | 我觉得克莱儿好像 |
[06:20] | enjoy her work. | 很享受她的成果 |
[06:23] | Ah, the doorbell! | 啊 门铃响了 |
[06:24] | I’ll get that. | 我去开 |
[06:26] | I didn’t hear the doorbell. | 我没听见门铃响啊 |
[06:27] | That’s because I was acting. | 因为我刚是在排戏 |
[06:30] | It’s my line in the play. | 这是我剧中的台词 |
[06:31] | You see the motivation for my character | 你可以看出我饰演的角色的动机 |
[06:34] | is that there’s someone at the door and I must answer it. | 有人在门口 我必须去应门 |
[06:37] | If I don’t, the entire play shuts down completely. | 如果我没有 整个戏就完全歇菜 |
[06:41] | Okay. I’m going to get you some snacks. | 好吧 我去给你拿些零食吃 |
[06:44] | Okay, Lanny, from the top. | 好的 兰尼 从头开始 |
[06:47] | Ah! The doorbell. | 啊 门铃响了 |
[06:48] | I’ll get that! | 我去开 |
[06:51] | Ah… the doorbell. | 啊 门铃响了 |
[06:54] | I’ll… get that! | 我 去开 |
[06:57] | Ah. The doorbell. | 啊 门铃响了 |
[06:59] | I’ll get that! | 我去开 |
[07:04] | It’s all a matter of fine-tuning my instrument. | 全不过是我嗓音的微调而已 |
[07:12] | Mom, you’re disturbing the process! | 妈 你打扰了我们的进度 |
[07:14] | Ooh. Trail mix. | 哦 什锦糖果 |
[07:16] | Chocolate? Chocolate? | 巧克力 巧克力 |
[07:19] | Yeah. I put chocolate chips in it just like you like it. | 是啊 我按你的要求在里面放了巧克力条 |
[07:22] | Mom, do you know what chocolate | 妈 你可知道巧克力会对 |
[07:24] | can do to my complexion? | 我的肤色造成怎样的影响 |
[07:28] | Take it away. | 拿走 |
[07:30] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[07:31] | Just bring it back when you’ve picked out | 等你把所有的巧克力条挑出来 |
[07:33] | all the little chocolate chips. | 再拿回来 |
[07:36] | I’m not picking out the chocolate chips! | 我才不把巧克力条挑出来呢 |
[07:38] | Fine. Then, uh, maybe you could cut us up | 好吧 那么 也许你可以给我切点 |
[07:41] | some fresh papaya and, with that, | 新鲜的木瓜 再配上 |
[07:43] | bring some green tea and honey. | 绿茶和蜂蜜 |
[07:46] | I’m going to act like I didn’t hear that. | 我就当我没听到 |
[07:49] | If you boys get hungry the trail mix will be in the kitchen. | 如果你们饿了的话 什锦糖果就放在厨房里 |
[07:53] | Actors! | 演员啊 |
[07:54] | Mothers. | 老妈啊 |
[07:57] | Okay, Lanny, let’s try our facial exercises. | 好吧 兰尼 开始面部肌肉训练 |
[08:03] | Lion face. | 狮子脸 |
[08:05] | Lemon face. | 柠檬脸 |
[08:06] | Lion face. | 狮子脸 |
[08:08] | Lemon face. | 柠檬脸 |
[08:09] | Lion face. | 狮子脸 |
[08:10] | Lemon face. | 柠檬脸 |
[08:15] | Kate’s in the dork hallway? | 凯特正在呆子专属的走廊里 |
[08:17] | It’s like I’m in another dimension. | 就像我在另一个维度一样 |
[08:24] | Um… here. You dropped this. | 嗯 给你 你弄掉了这个 |
[08:28] | I’ve got it. | 我自己能搞定 |
[08:29] | Why don’t you get one of your friends to help you? | 你干嘛不让你的朋友帮你一下呢 |
[08:31] | Because… I just don’t, okay? | 因为 我就是不愿意 行吗 |
[08:35] | Wow. Without cheerleading Kate has no super powers. | 喔 不当啦啦队员 凯特连超能力都没了 |
[08:38] | I’m really sorry about your shoulder, Kate. | 对于你的肩伤我感到很遗憾 凯特 |
[08:40] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[08:42] | What are these strange feelings I’m having? | 我现在这种奇怪的感觉是怎么回事 |
[08:45] | I’m feeling sorry for Kate. | 我在同情凯特 |
[08:48] | And, about what happened in | 还有关于昨天 |
[08:49] | the cafeteria yesterday with Claire… | 在食堂里克莱儿干的事情 |
[08:51] | Listen, I’m fine, okay? | 听着 我很好 知道吗 |
[08:52] | I don’t need help from you or anybody. | 我不需要你或者任何人的帮助 |
[08:55] | Just leave me alone. | 让我一个人呆着吧 |
[09:00] | I never thought this day would come. | 我从来没想到会有这么一天 |
[09:03] | I’m going to help Kate. | 我要帮助凯特 |
[09:10] | Look, I don’t care what you guys are doing. | 听着 我不管你们俩在做什么 |
[09:12] | I am not going to be friends with Kate. | 我才不和凯特交朋友呢 |
[09:14] | I was thinking more along the lines of helping her out. | 我更多地是想怎样才能帮助她脱离困境 |
[09:19] | How? | 怎么搞 |
[09:20] | You know, making her popular again. | 你知道 让她重新受人欢迎 |
[09:22] | Again? We can’t make ourselves popular in the first place. | 重新 我们首先都不能让自己变得让人喜欢 |
[09:25] | That’s an interesting thought. | 这个想法很有趣 |
[09:27] | And she’s got to be better than Claire. | 她必须得比克莱尔好才行 |
[09:30] | I don’t think I can stand another lunch | 我可不能再忍受和庞杂的 |
[09:31] | with the huddled masses. | 底层大众一起吃午饭了 |
[09:33] | I’ll do it. | 我干了 |
[09:34] | Cool. | 酷 |
[09:38] | I’m in, too. | 我也加入 |
[09:40] | Note to self: Never lose my friends. | 我要记住 永远不要丢弃我的朋友 |
[09:43] | Great. So, the only question is: | 好极了 唯一的问题就是 |
[09:45] | How are we going to help Kate without Kate’s help? | 没有凯特的帮助我们怎么去帮她呢 |
[09:52] | Lanny, can’t you do anything about this overhead lighting? | 兰尼 你就不能对头上的灯光做点什么吗 |
[09:56] | It’s making me look old. | 它让我看起来变老了 |
[09:59] | Fine, be that way. | 好吧 就这样 |
[10:02] | Mom, I need you help now! | 妈 我现在需要你的帮助 |
[10:06] | What’s wrong? | 有什么麻烦了 |
[10:08] | Could you turn down the lights? | 你能把灯调暗点吗 |
[10:09] | Thanks. You’re a doll. | 谢谢你 你太好了 |
[10:11] | You called me in here to ask me | 你把我叫来就是让我 |
[10:13] | to turn down the lights for you?! | 给你把灯调暗 |
[10:15] | Uh, yeah. They were aging me. | 是的 光线让我显老了 |
[10:18] | Tell her, Lanny. | 告诉她 兰尼 |
[10:20] | Matt! | 马特 |
[10:21] | I am your mother. | 我是你的母亲 |
[10:22] | I am not your flunky. | 我不是你的奴仆 |
[10:24] | You keep it up, you’re going to be grounded young man. | 再这么不识相 你就要被禁足了 小盆友 |
[10:28] | I thought I told you not to play with the cell phones! | 我想我告诉过你不要玩手机 |
[10:37] | It’s so hard to get good help these days. | 这年头想要得到帮助都这么难 |
[10:40] | Lanny, can’t you do anything about the lights? | 兰尼 你就不能对这些灯做些什么吗 |
[10:45] | Lanny, we’re a team. | 兰尼 我们是一个团队 |
[10:47] | I do the acting and you help me. | 我负责表演 你来帮助我 |
[10:50] | That’s not what I meant, Lanny. | 那可不是我要表达的意思 兰尼 |
[10:54] | I haven’t changed, Lanny! | 我没变 兰尼 |
[10:56] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[10:59] | Fine, be that way. | 好吧 就这样 |
[11:01] | Just leave, then. | 那你走吧 |
[11:07] | Baa, the doorbell. | 啊 门铃响了 |
[11:11] | I’ll get that. | 我去开 |
[11:14] | Gordo, this is brilliant. | 戈多 这招高明 |
[11:16] | The buzz around Kate is huge. | 凯特声名鹊起 |
[11:17] | So, uh, fill me in. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[11:18] | Well, this morning | 今天早上 |
[11:19] | I told Parker MacKenzie in Social Studies and by English, | 我在社会课上告诉帕克・麦肯齐 英语课的时候 |
[11:22] | Jennie Woods was telling me about Kate’s aunt. | 珍妮・伍兹就跟我讲起凯特姑姑的事了 |
[11:24] | It’s great. | 太棒了 |
[11:25] | Everyone totally believes that Kate’s aunt was a Laker girl. | 大家都绝对相信凯特的姑姑是湖人队的啦啦队员 |
[11:28] | Well, looks like our plan’s about to be put to the test. | 这么看来我们的计划要经受考验了 |
[11:31] | Kate, I heard about your famous cheerleading aunt. | 凯特 我听说了你的姑姑很出名 |
[11:34] | What an amazing coincidence that she suddenly appears | 天大的巧合是她突然出现的时候 |
[11:36] | when you’ve suddenly disappeared from the social world. | 正是你从这个社交圈突然消失的时候 |
[11:38] | Listen, I didn’t start that rumor. | 听着 谣言不是我开始传的 |
[11:40] | Of course you didn’t. | 当然不会是你 |
[11:41] | I’m sure it’s part of some elaborate scheme | 我敢肯定这是某个让你重获人气的 |
[11:43] | to make you popular again. | 周密计划的一部分 |
[11:44] | Not. | 没用的 |
[11:45] | You know, it’s really pathetic, Kate. | 你知道 这太杯具了 凯特 |
[11:47] | Take some advice from a former friend: Give it up. | 作为前任朋友我给你个忠告 放弃吧 |
[11:54] | Okay, so, what’s plan B? | 好吧 那B计划是什么 |
[11:58] | You can’t be serious. | 你不会是认真的吧 |
[11:59] | Can’t believe it, but, uh, yeah. | 很难相信吧 但是的确如此 |
[12:01] | So, scoot over, Sanders. | 往一边挪挪 桑德斯 |
[12:05] | Why would you guys want to help me? | 为什么你们会想帮助我 |
[12:07] | Because everybody needs a friend, Kate. | 因为人人都需要一个朋友 凯特 |
[12:09] | And you, obviously, don’t have any. | 而你 很明显 没有 |
[12:11] | And we don’t want to be them | 我们也不希望成为那种人 |
[12:13] | so we got to get your old ones back. | 所以我们帮你把老的找回来 |
[12:15] | There’s nothing you guys can do to help me. | 你们帮不了我的 |
[12:17] | Think, Kate. | 想想看 凯特 |
[12:18] | There’s got to be something. | 肯定会有办法的 |
[12:19] | I can’t be a cheerleader with my arm in a sling. | 我一只手臂吊着绷带 不能当啦啦队员 |
[12:22] | You can’t do any stunts with one arm. | 你不能一只手做表演动作吧 |
[12:24] | Sure, there’s tons of stunts you can do with one arm. | 当然可以 你能做的单手表演多得去了 |
[12:26] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[12:27] | Cartwheels, roundoffs tons of stuff. | 侧身翻 侧空翻 多的很 |
[12:30] | When I was in rhythmic gymnastics | 我学艺术体操的时候 |
[12:31] | most of the stunts were one-handed. | 大多数的动作都是单手的 |
[12:33] | Lizzie, that’s it! | 利齐 这就是了 |
[12:37] | Lizzie is going to train you to do one-armed stunts. | 利齐要训练你做单手表演 |
[12:40] | You’re going to train me? | 你要训练我 |
[12:41] | You would do that for me? | 你愿意为我这样做吗 |
[12:44] | Oh, look at her. | 哦 看着她 |
[12:45] | She’s harmless. | 她毫无恶意 |
[12:47] | Yeah, of course. | 哦 当然了 |
[12:48] | It’s really easy. | 相当容易 |
[12:49] | You’ll pick up on it right away, okay? | 你很快就能学会的 明白吗 |
[12:51] | And we can put Claire in her place– what a witch. | 我们还能杀一杀克莱尔的傲气 好一个巫婆 |
[12:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:56] | Like you weren’t thinking it. | 好像你没有这么想过似的 |
[12:59] | Ah, the doorbell! | 啊 门铃响了 |
[13:00] | I’ll get that! | 我去开 |
[13:02] | Ah, the doorbell. | 啊 门铃响了 |
[13:05] | I will be getting that. | 我要去开 |
[13:08] | Are you sure he needs a talking-to? | 你确定他需要谈谈吗 |
[13:09] | I think he’s just excited about the play. | 我觉得他不过是对那个戏有点激动罢了 |
[13:11] | Mirror, mirror on the wall | 魔镜 魔镜 告诉我 |
[13:13] | who’s the greatest actor of them all? | 谁是世界上最伟大的演员 |
[13:15] | – After you. – After you. | – 你先来 – 你先来 |
[13:21] | Matt, we need to talk to you. | 马特 我们要和你谈谈 |
[13:23] | Not now; I can fit you in later. | 现在不行 我可以待会儿找你们 |
[13:24] | We’re your parents; we don’t make appointments. | 我们是你的父母 我们可不做预约 |
[13:27] | Fine, I’ll practice later. | 好吧 我待会儿再练 |
[13:30] | That’s what we want to talk to you about. | 这正是我们要和你谈的内容 |
[13:32] | We feel that this part is going to your head. | 我们觉得这个戏已经要冲昏你的头脑了 |
[13:35] | My head?! | 我的头脑 |
[13:36] | This head is perfect. | 这个头脑完美无缺 |
[13:38] | I mean, look at this face. | 看看这张脸吧 |
[13:42] | Ah, the doorbell. | 啊 门铃响了 |
[13:44] | I’ll get that. | 我去开 |
[13:45] | What we’re trying to say, | 我们想说的是 |
[13:47] | Matthew, is that just because you’re in a play | 马特 你仅仅是参演一部戏 |
[13:50] | doesn’t give you the right to order people around, | 这并没有给你权利去使唤周围的人 |
[13:52] | like your mother and your friends. | 比如你的母亲和你的朋友 |
[13:54] | I don’t order them around. | 我没有使唤他们啊 |
[13:57] | I just tell them what to do. | 我只是告诉他们要做什么 |
[13:58] | Isn’t that what actors do? | 这不是演员做的事吗 |
[14:01] | No. Actors act. | 不 演员表演 |
[14:03] | Prima donnas make demands. | 耍大牌的贵妇人才下命令 |
[14:05] | So, here’s what we’re willing to do: | 我们想表达的意思是 |
[14:06] | You can be in the play, and we’ll come and watch. | 你可以演戏 而且我们会去看的 |
[14:09] | But when we get back, you are grounded for one week | 但是等我们回来了 你要被禁足一周 |
[14:11] | and you can use that time | 你可以用那段时间 |
[14:13] | to think about how you’ve made people feel. | 想想你让大家产生了什么感受 |
[14:15] | You can’t do that the day before my play. | 你们怎么能在我的戏上演前一天这么做 |
[14:18] | You’re jealous. | 你们是嫉妒 |
[14:20] | You’re all jealous! | 你们全是嫉妒 |
[14:21] | I don’t even want you to come to my play and hear me say: | 我甚至都不想让你们去看我的剧 听我说 |
[14:24] | Ah, the doorbell. | 啊 门铃响了 |
[14:25] | I’ll get that. | 我来开 |
[14:28] | My voice… | 我的声音 |
[14:29] | Mom, Dad… | 爸 妈 |
[14:30] | He’s really getting good at this acting thing. | 他在演戏方面确实挺不错的 |
[14:32] | My voice… | 我的声音 |
[14:33] | I can’t go on. | 我不能继续了 |
[14:35] | I’m ruined. | 我完蛋了 |
[14:37] | You know what? Let’s forget about grounding him. | 你知道吗 我们还是不要禁他的足好了 |
[14:39] | I think losing his voice is punishment enough. | 我觉得失声已经是足够重的惩罚了 |
[14:43] | No, wait… | 不 等等 |
[14:48] | (Jump5 – Spinnin’ Around) | |
[14:50] | What we’re doing doesn’t have a sequel | 我们的事迹后无来者 |
[14:52] | Don’t wanna lose your balance | 我们都不想失去平衡 |
[14:54] | Oh, you know you gotta keep your equilibrium | 你知道你应该保持平衡 |
[14:59] | Goin’ back to go forward | 以退为进 |
[15:00] | All these definite maybe’s | 创造无限可能 |
[15:03] | It’s like running around in circles | 这样循环往复 |
[15:07] | Make it last, take it slow | 坚定信心 沉着冷静 |
[15:10] | Just forget what you know | 抛弃所有思想负担 |
[15:12] | ‘Cause that’s the way it goes | 让身体随心而动 |
[15:14] | Spinnin around, I’ve got this funny feeling | 旋转起来 这是神奇的感觉 |
[15:19] | Turnin my whole world upsidedown | 让全世界上下颠倒 |
[15:22] | I’ll keep my heart, my eyes on you | 我要全身心注视你 |
[15:29] | Cuz you keep me spinnin around | 因为你让我旋转起来 |
[15:32] | Oh, I can’t wait to go to school tomorrow and show Claire up. | 哦 我都等不及明天去学校让克莱尔出丑了 |
[15:35] | You’re welcome, Kate. | 不用谢 凯特 |
[15:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[15:37] | But, you know, it doesn’t change anything. | 但是 你要知道 这什么都改变不了 |
[15:39] | It’s not like we’re suddenly going to become friends again. | 我们不可能突然再变成朋友了 |
[15:41] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天再见了 |
[15:42] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[15:43] | See ya. | 再见 |
[15:44] | Later. | 回头见 |
[15:46] | I can’t believe her. | 真是难以置信 |
[15:48] | Looks like my bunny grew some… | 看上去我的小兔子长 |
[15:50] | Fangs! | 毒牙了 |
[15:52] | Why do we even bother? | 我们该费这个劲吗 |
[15:53] | You guys, we did it because Kate was miserable | 你们两个呀 我们这么做因为凯特很悲惨 |
[15:56] | and life with Claire was unbearable. | 而克莱尔主宰的日子很难熬 |
[15:58] | Think about it: Did we really want to be friends with Kate? | 想想看 我们真的想和凯特做朋友吗 |
[16:00] | Good point. | 说到点子上了 |
[16:01] | For once, I just like Kate to say thank you and mean it. | 我什么时候才能听到凯特真心地说声谢谢呢 |
[16:07] | Gordo… | 戈多 |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:09] | You’re sitting on my sweater. | 你坐在我的毛衣上了 |
[16:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:17] | I think that is going to take a while. | 我觉得这可能要花一段时间 |
[16:21] | This ought to make your throat feel better | 这应该会让你的嗓子好受一点 |
[16:23] | and I took out all the carrots just like you like it. | 我按你的要求挑出了所有的胡萝卜 |
[16:27] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[16:28] | And I just want you to know that | 我希望你了解 |
[16:31] | I’m really sorry about the way I acted. | 我对我前两天的表现深感抱歉 |
[16:34] | About the acting thing. | 就是关于表演的事 |
[16:35] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[16:36] | Don’t speak. | 别说话 |
[16:42] | Ah! The doorbell. | 啊 门铃响了 |
[16:45] | I’ll get that. | 我去开门 |
[16:46] | Uh, uh, M… | 嗯 嗯 妈 |
[16:56] | No, Lanny. I was a jerk for making you do all those things. | 不 兰尼 我才是使唤你做那些蠢事的混蛋 |
[17:01] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[17:02] | I let it all go to my head. | 我让这一切冲昏了头脑 |
[17:06] | And now I can barely speak. | 而现在我已经基本不能讲话了 |
[17:09] | No, Lanny, you have no idea what it feels like. | 不 兰尼 你根本体会不到这是什么感觉 |
[17:15] | Really, you’d do that for me? | 真的 你为我这么做 |
[17:17] | You’d go in my place in the play? | 你要代替我出演戏中的角色 |
[17:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:21] | Go break a leg, Lanny. | 祝你好运 兰尼 |
[17:28] | Can I remind you that we’re here | 我要提醒你们我们在这儿 |
[17:30] | to support a girl who told us | 来支持一个这样的女生 她告诉我们 |
[17:31] | she would never be friends with us, ever? | 她永远不可能和我们成为朋友 永远 |
[17:33] | Yeah, but she’s still better than Claire. | 没错 可她至少比克莱尔好 |
[17:35] | What if this doesn’t work out? | 如果不成功怎么办 |
[17:36] | Oh, it’s got to work. | 哦 会成功的 |
[17:38] | I cannot eat lunch on the ground one more time. | 我可不想再呆在地上吃午饭了 |
[17:40] | Oh, we’ll know soon enough. | 我们马上就能知道结果了 |
[17:41] | Here’s Kate. | 凯特来了 |
[17:42] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[17:45] | This is cheerleading practice | 这是拉拉队排练 |
[17:47] | and you’re no longer a cheerleader. | 你已经不是拉拉队员了 |
[17:49] | Oh, what, is the new cheerleading captain | 哦 是嘛 难道新拉拉队长 |
[17:51] | afraid of a little competition? | 还害怕一个小小的挑战吗 |
[17:52] | Competition? | 挑战 |
[17:53] | Anything you can do I can do better. | 你能做的我做的更好 |
[17:55] | Bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |
[18:25] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[18:37] | I think I hurt my wrist. | 我觉得我扭了手腕 |
[18:40] | Oh, that doesn’t look good. | 这看上去不妙 |
[18:42] | I guess you can’t be cheerleader with a bad wrist, | 我猜你手腕扭了 就做不成拉拉队员了 |
[18:44] | which means you can’t be leading captain. | 这意味着你不是拉拉队长了 |
[18:49] | Ready? Let’s go. | 准备好了吗 我们开始 |
[18:51] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[18:52] | Go, team, go. | 上啊 |
[18:55] | I can’t believe we helped Kate. | 我不敢相信我们竟然帮助了凯特 |
[18:57] | We gave her back her superpowers. | 我们让她重获超能力 |
[18:59] | Now she can crush us again. | 现在她可以继续压迫我们了 |
[19:01] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么呢 |
[19:02] | Great idea, Lizzie. | 真是个好主意 利齐 |
[19:04] | Well, I can’t believe she didn’t learn anything from this. | 我不敢相信她从这次教训中没学到任何东西 |
[19:06] | I mean, she treats people like dirt, right? | 她视人如粪土 是吗 |
[19:08] | And then they treat her like dirt. | 然后大家弃之如草芥 |
[19:10] | And then she treats them like dirt again. | 现在她又开始目中无人了 |
[19:12] | It’s the circle of life. | 这就是生命的轮回 |
[19:14] | So, the natural order of things has been restored. | 万物的自然次序又恢复了 |
[19:23] | Hmm! Looks like Claire sprained her wrist. | 嗯 看起来克莱尔扭伤了手腕 |
[19:25] | Oh, no, not again. | 哦不 不要再来了 |
[19:31] | If you have any great ideas about helping Claire, | 如果你对帮助克莱尔有什么好主意 |
[19:33] | count me out. | 别把我算进去 |
[19:35] | I’m just glad to be out of that hallway. | 我高兴只不过是因为能够逃出困境 |
[19:42] | Here we go. | 要开始了 |
[19:43] | So, what do you think she’s going to do for revenge? | 你觉得她会怎样来报复呢 |
[19:45] | Pudding as a hat? Apple sauce down the shirt? | 把布丁扣她头上 把苹果汁倒她衣服上 |
[19:49] | I’ll take humiliation in front of | 我可以为了五百块钱 |
[19:50] | the whole school for $500, Alex. | 在全校师生面前丢脸 阿历克斯 |
[19:53] | I don’t know why I even bothered. | 我都不知道我为什么要费这个劲 |
[19:55] | I mean, she’s never going to change. | 她永远都不会变得 |
[19:57] | Because you’re a good person, Lizzie, that’s why. | 因为你是个好人 利齐 这就是原因 |
[20:05] | What is she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[20:10] | Y-You don’t think…? | 你 你不觉得 |
[20:11] | No, i-i-it couldn’t be. | 不 这不可能 |
[20:16] | Kate actually learned how to be a decent friend. | 凯特真的学会怎么做个合格的朋友了 |
[20:30] | Not to me, but hey, it’s a start. | 不是和我 但是对她来说是个好的开始 |
[20:39] | I’ll get that. | 我去开 |
[20:40] | You’re a little doll, too. | 你也很可爱 |
[20:42] | Hee, hee, hee, hee! | 嘻 嘻 嘻 嘻 |
[20:43] | If you could cut us up some f…. | 如果你给我们切一些新 |
[20:45] | Fine, if then you… | 好吧 如果你 |
[20:47] | Fine, then if you could cut up… | 好吧 如果你可以切 |
[20:50] | Fine, if then… | 好吧 如果 |
[20:57] | This morning, I told Parker Macskenzie in Social Studies, | 今天早上 我在社会学课上告诉帕克・麦肯齐 |
[21:00] | and my Engli… | 到了英语 |
[21:02] | This morning, Jennie Woods… | 今天早上 珍妮・伍兹 |
[21:03] | No, it’s not Jennie. | 不是珍妮 |
[21:04] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |