时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | School is actually a reality game show. | 学校生活就是一场竞技类真人秀 |
[00:03] | People get voted out, and just when you think | 人们会被投票淘汰 你刚以为 |
[00:05] | you have the rules figured out… they change. | 你把规则搞清楚了 它们又变了 |
[00:08] | 180 pounds is good. | 180磅已经很不错了 |
[00:10] | Don’t you think if a bridge made out of toothpicks | 你不觉得我光用牙签搭成一座 |
[00:12] | can hold 180 pounds, I should get an “A”? | 能承受180磅重量的桥 我应该得A吗 |
[00:14] | But, no. Since Mike Barto’s father is an engineer, | 但偏偏不是 由于迈克・巴托的老爸是个工程师 |
[00:17] | he brings in a bridge that can hold a circus elephant. | 他做了一座能承受一头马戏团大象重量的桥 |
[00:22] | And I’m left holding a B-plus. | 所以我只能拿个B+ |
[00:25] | Um, is it just my imagination or… | 嗯 仅仅是我的幻觉还是 |
[00:28] | No, when did this happen? | 不会吧 这是从什么时候开始的 |
[00:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:32] | You know, maybe there was some memo that we didn’t get. | 是不是有些内部消息我们没得到 |
[00:35] | That’s all right. I wasn’t talking. | 没关系 就当我没说 |
[00:37] | Look around, Gordo. | 看看四周 戈多 |
[00:39] | Do you notice anything unusual? | 你没注意到有什么不一样吗 |
[00:42] | Everyone’s paired off. | 人人都成双成对 |
[00:44] | It’s like Noah’s Ark… with fluorescent lighting. | 这简直就像在闪闪发光的诺亚方舟上 |
[00:47] | It’s out of nowhere. | 这是打哪儿冒出来的 |
[00:49] | A school-wide epidemic– the love bug. | 一场全校性的传染病 来自于爱情虫 |
[00:52] | And everybody’s bit but Miranda, Gordo and me. | 每个人都被传染了 除了米兰达 戈多和我 |
[00:55] | Great. | 太好了 |
[00:57] | Paul O’Neill, Paul O’Neill… | 保罗・奥尼尔 保罗・奥尼尔 |
[00:59] | please let there be a Paul O’Neill. | 求求你来张保罗・奥尼尔吧 |
[01:09] | Dad, I’m going to need an advance on my allowance. | 老爸 我需要增加一点零花钱了 |
[01:12] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[01:13] | He’s already well into next year. | 他已经透支到明年的了 |
[01:15] | Don’t think I’m not keeping track, buddy. | 小子 别以为我不知道 |
[01:17] | Jo, he’s making an investment. | 乔 他可以算是在做投资 |
[01:18] | You know, | 要知道 |
[01:19] | my own baseball card collection is worth a small fortune. | 我的棒球集卡册也值一小笔钱呢 |
[01:22] | “Small” being the operative word here. | “一小笔”才是这儿的关键词 |
[01:24] | But, mom I only need one more Yankee player | 但是妈 我只要再得一张扬基队球员的卡片 |
[01:27] | and I got the whole team. | 我就集齐了全队了 |
[01:28] | That’s what they do. They make less of one | 这就是他们用意所在 他们故意放少一张 |
[01:30] | so that you’ll buy more cards to try and get it. | 这样你就会为了得到它而买更多的卡片 |
[01:33] | They’re vultures, son. | 他们这是趁火打劫 儿子 |
[01:34] | They want to grab you by the throat | 他们想扼住你的喉咙 |
[01:35] | and squeeze you for every penny you’re worth. | 榨干你身上的每一滴油水 |
[01:38] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[01:39] | Did you hear about Craig Gable and Stella Vance? | 你听说克雷格・盖博和斯特拉・万斯成一对了吗 |
[01:42] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[01:43] | She’s, like, a foot taller than him. | 她能比他高上大约一英尺 |
[01:45] | I know but I saw her in bio, and she was writing | 我知道 但是我看到她在生物课上 |
[01:47] | all these notes and dotting her Is with little hearts. | 不停地画他们在一起的心形符号 |
[01:50] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[01:51] | It’s a full moon. | 现在是满月时分 |
[01:52] | My mom says weird things always happen | 我妈说到满月的时候 |
[01:54] | when there’s a full moon. | 总会有奇怪的事情发生 |
[01:55] | Or, maybe it’s because Valentine’s day is next week. | 或者 也可能因为下周就是情人节了 |
[01:58] | Who celebrates Valentine’s day? | 谁还过情人节啊 |
[02:00] | That’s, like, the doofiest holiday ever. | 这大概是最白痴的节日 |
[02:02] | I don’t know, maybe we’re supposed to. | 我不知道 也许我们该过一下 |
[02:06] | Only maybe no one wants to celebrate with us. | 只不过应该没人愿意和我们一起过 |
[02:09] | That’s horrible. | 这太可怕了 |
[02:10] | Yup, I bet that’s it. | 对 我看就是这样 |
[02:11] | No… that can’t be it. | 不 不可能是这样 |
[02:13] | You think? | 你说呢 |
[02:15] | Collecting? | 报纸缴费 |
[02:16] | Mom, it’s the paperboy! | 妈 是送报生 |
[02:18] | Where’s my purse? | 我钱包丢哪儿去了 |
[02:19] | No, I’ll get it. | 不用 我来 |
[02:20] | Face the facts. | 面对现实吧 |
[02:21] | I mean, even Joyce Lutz has a boyfriend. | 我是说 就连乔伊斯・卢茨都有男朋友了 |
[02:23] | I have to wonder… is there something wrong with me? | 我止不住想 不会是我有什么问题吧 |
[02:26] | No. Is there something wrong with me? | 不 不会是我有问题吧 |
[02:32] | Uh… hold on, okay? | 呃 先别挂 好吗 |
[02:34] | Lizzie, was that a “no”? Did you say “no”? | 利齐 你是说不吗 你刚刚是说“不”吗 |
[02:36] | Are you listening to me? | 你在偷听我打电话吗 |
[02:38] | Um, I’m sorry… I forgot to turn my ears off. | 不好意思 我忘了把耳朵关起来 |
[02:41] | Hey, Ronny. Sorry to keep you waiting. | 嗨 罗尼 抱歉让你久等了 |
[02:43] | Oh, no problem. I’ll see you next week? | 没关系 下周见 |
[02:45] | -Okay. -All right. | -好的 -好的 |
[02:47] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[02:48] | Here. | 拿好 |
[02:50] | Lizzie, was that a “no”? | 利齐 你刚是说“不”吗 |
[02:52] | Wait a second… | 稍等一下 |
[02:53] | I have to finish my route. | 我得先把我的工作完成 |
[02:54] | You know, I think it’s really rude eavesdropping like that. | 你知道吗 我觉得像那样偷听是相当没礼貌的 |
[02:58] | Well, I think it’s really rude | 我觉得 在自家门口 |
[02:59] | ignoring someone in your doorway. | 对某人视而不见也是很没礼貌的 |
[03:01] | Well, it’s not like you came to see me. | 又不是你专程来看我 |
[03:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道不是 |
[03:04] | What? | 什么 |
[03:04] | How do you know I wasn’t there to see you? | 你怎么知道我不是专程来看你 |
[03:06] | Did you come to see me? | 你是来看我的吗 |
[03:08] | No, I was just doing my job. | 不 我只是做我的工作罢了 |
[03:10] | See, now you’re giving me a hard time | 你瞧 你没有理由 |
[03:12] | for absolutely no reason. | 这样打扰我的生活 |
[03:13] | Oh… there’s a reason. | 哦 我是有理由的 |
[03:15] | Okay, well, what is it? | 好的 那是什么呢 |
[03:17] | If you want to find out, you have to wait. | 如果你想知道 你必须得等 |
[03:19] | This is one of my stops. | 我得在这儿停一下 |
[03:20] | Fine, then. I’ll wait. | 好吧 我等你 |
[03:22] | You will? | 你等我 |
[03:26] | Um, I’ll be right back then; don’t move. | 我马上回来 呆着别动 |
[03:28] | Well, if a car comes, you can… | 当然除非有车来了 你可以 |
[03:30] | move. | 让开 |
[03:35] | But to answer your first question… | 对于你电话里讲的第一个问题 |
[03:37] | there’s definitely nothing wrong with you. | 你自身绝对没有任何问题 |
[03:53] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[03:56] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[04:00] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[04:03] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[04:08] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[04:12] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[04:15] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[04:21] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[04:25] | Lizzie McGuire S02E01 First Kiss | |
[04:28] | Okay, so what happened last night? | 那么昨天晚上发生了什么事 |
[04:30] | You hung up on me, you never called me back… | 你挂了我电话 又不打回给我 |
[04:34] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[04:34] | I’ll only tell you if you agree to the cone of silence. | 我只告诉你一个人 不过你要答应我守口如瓶 |
[04:38] | We’re in the… “cone of silence.” Go. | 那我就守口如瓶 说吧 |
[04:41] | Okay… | 好 |
[04:43] | I think, maybe… I think I like someone. | 我觉得可能 我喜欢上了某个人 |
[04:47] | Lizzie, everyone knows about your crush on Ethan Craft… | 利齐 我们都知道你暗恋伊桑・克拉夫特 |
[04:51] | except maybe Ethan Craft. | 大概除了伊桑自己蒙在鼓里 |
[04:53] | It’s not a crush. And it’s not Ethan. | 这次不是暗恋 也不是伊桑 |
[04:56] | It’s not Ethan. | 不是伊桑 |
[04:57] | No. His name is Ronny Jacobs | 不是 他的名字是罗尼・雅各布斯 |
[05:00] | and he goes to Jefferson. | 他来自杰斐逊城(美国密苏里州首府) |
[05:01] | He’s cute and funny and he plays the guitar. | 他可爱 风趣 还会弹吉他 |
[05:04] | Wait, wait, wait. How do you know someone I don’t know? | 等等 你认识的人我怎么会不认识 |
[05:07] | Well, he’s our paperboy. | 他是我们家的送报生 |
[05:09] | But he said he’s always wanted to talk to me | 但是他说他一直想和我谈谈 |
[05:11] | and last night he finally did. | 昨天晚上他总算做到了 |
[05:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[05:13] | Oh, Lizzie’s in love with her paperboy. | 哦 利齐喜欢上了她家的送报生 |
[05:16] | Cone of silence! Cone of silence! | 守口如瓶 守口如瓶 |
[05:19] | I believe the words are self-explanatory. | 这个词义应该一目了然吧 |
[05:22] | Well thanks a lot, Miranda! | 真谢谢你啊 米兰达 |
[05:23] | Oops. | 哎呦 |
[05:24] | That’s the last time I’ll be telling you anything. | 这是我最后一次告诉你我的秘密了 |
[05:27] | Anybody got Paul O’Neill? | 有人集到保罗・奥尼尔吗 |
[05:28] | I’m ready to give away the store. | 我愿意把我的卡都拿出来换 |
[05:29] | I got Jeter. | 我有杰特 |
[05:30] | I got Clemens, though. | 我有克莱门斯 |
[05:32] | I’ve got O’Neill. | 我有奥尼尔 |
[05:36] | It exists! | 确实有这张卡 |
[05:41] | Ouch. | 哎呀 |
[05:42] | 50 cards, I’ll give you 50 cards for Paul O’Neill. | 50张卡 我给你50张卡换保罗・奥尼尔 |
[05:47] | Pass. | 不干 |
[05:49] | And I’ll do your homework for a week! | 我还帮你做一个星期的作业 |
[05:52] | I can do my own homework. | 我的作业我自己会做 |
[05:54] | Name your price. | 开个价吧 |
[05:57] | I’ll get back with you. | 我回头再找你 |
[06:05] | Good morning, Mom, good morning, Dad. | 早上好 妈 早上好 爸 |
[06:07] | I love the morning paper. | 我爱晨报 |
[06:09] | Don’t you just love the morning paper? | 你们不喜欢晨报吗 |
[06:11] | Isn’t the morning paper the best thing | 难道晨报不是全世界 |
[06:12] | in the whole entire world? | 最美好的东西吗 |
[06:15] | I was going to read that. | 我正准备看呢 |
[06:21] | Could I at least have the sports… | 起码让我看一下体育 |
[06:28] | I have a boyfriend. A boyfriend! | 我有一个男朋友 一个男朋友 |
[06:30] | A cooly, cooly, cool boyfriend! | 一个很酷很酷的男朋友 |
[06:41] | Uh, hello? | 呃 早上好 |
[06:43] | Oh, we’re out of vanilla. | 哦 家里的香草香精用光了 |
[06:45] | Are you under the incredibly mistaken impression | 你是在为拿巧克力蛋糕当早餐 |
[06:47] | that you’re having brownies for breakfast? | 找一个荒谬的理由吗 |
[06:49] | Melina wants freshly-baked brownies for lunch today. | 梅琳娜想要新鲜出炉的巧克力蛋糕作今天的午餐 |
[06:52] | That’s very sweet of you. What’s in the sink? | 你可真贴心呐 洗碗槽里是什么 |
[06:56] | Oh, Melina’s fine hand-washables. | 哦 是梅琳娜需要手洗的衣服 |
[07:00] | I think they need a few more minutes. | 我觉得还要再泡几分钟 |
[07:03] | Are we having brownies for breakfast? | 我们早餐是巧克力蛋糕 |
[07:04] | Matt, what’s going on? | 马特 发生什么事了 |
[07:06] | Well, Melina has the baseball card I want | 梅琳娜有我想要的那张棒球卡 |
[07:08] | but she’ll only give it to me if I meet her demands. | 但是只有我满足她的要求她才肯给我 |
[07:13] | That’s extortion. | 这可是勒索 |
[07:15] | That’s brilliant. | 这可是很高明 |
[07:16] | Matt, I’m proud of you honey. | 马特 我以你为荣 亲爱的 |
[07:18] | You found something you really want | 你有自己非常想要的东西 |
[07:20] | and you’re working hard for it. | 而且你也在努力追求 |
[07:21] | And how! | 我能怎么办 |
[07:24] | Oh, time to feed Melina’s pet snake. | 哦 是时候喂梅琳娜的宠物蛇了 |
[07:26] | Now, where did I put those mice? | 我把那些老鼠搁哪儿去了 |
[07:29] | He’s kidding, right? | 他是在开玩笑吧 |
[07:34] | Is that him? | 就是他吗 |
[07:35] | Oh, let me see. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[07:37] | Cute, very cute. | 很可爱 非常可爱 |
[07:39] | I know! And look– I’m wearing his shoelaces. | 我知道 看 我正用着他的鞋带 |
[07:42] | He said he wanted me to think about him today. | 他说他想让我今天一直想着他 |
[07:44] | Like, when am I ever not? | 好像我没一直想着他似的 |
[07:47] | But, I didn’t tell him that because I did just meet him. | 但是我没告诉他 因为我刚刚才见到他 |
[07:49] | That’s actually kind of cool… | 这还真是有点酷 |
[07:50] | And, he’s making me a tape of all of his favorite songs. | 还有 他给我录了一盘磁带 都是他最喜欢的歌 |
[07:53] | He burns all of his own CDs and he has, | 他烧录他自己所有的CD |
[07:55] | like, 500 hours worth of music. | 他大概有500小时长的音乐 |
[07:56] | And he knows all these places on the Internet… | 还有他知道网上所有能免费下载音乐的地方 |
[08:00] | Stop me if I’m talking too much about him. | 如果我谈关于他的事情太多了一定要制止我 |
[08:02] | And I just have to tell you this one thing he said. | 还有我正准备告诉你他说的一件事 |
[08:04] | It’s really funny, but it’s pretty wise, too… | 很滑稽 但也相当有意思 |
[08:06] | …and Ronny was explaining to me how everyone in the world | 罗尼还跟我解释世界上每一个人 |
[08:09] | — everyone– is, like, connected by six people. | 每一个人 是怎么被六个人联系在一起的 |
[08:10] | Like, somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody, | 比如 某个人认识某个人又认识某个人 |
[08:13] | who knows somebody who knows Tom Cruise. | 又认识某个认识汤姆・克鲁斯的人 |
[08:15] | -Fascinating. -He just knows tons of cool stuff like that. | -太神奇了 -他知道好多这么酷的东西 |
[08:17] | Like, if you take… | 比如 如果你拿 |
[08:23] | He says he does it all the time. | 他说他一直这么做 |
[08:24] | I’m going to get some pudding. | 我去拿些布丁 |
[08:26] | Yeah, that sounds good. | 听上去不赖 |
[08:27] | Pudding? | 布丁 |
[08:29] | That’s a great nickname! | 是个很不错的昵称 |
[08:30] | Maybe I’ll call Ronny… | 也许我该叫罗尼 |
[08:32] | “pudding.” | 布丁 |
[08:33] | Pudding… pudding… | 布丁 布丁 |
[08:34] | pudding… pudding… | 布丁 布丁 |
[08:37] | Did you believe her? | 简直难以置信 |
[08:37] | It’s like watching one of those hygiene films | 这简直就像在心理健康课上 |
[08:39] | they show in health class. | 看学校放的卫生学电影 |
[08:41] | I guess she really likes him. | 我估计她确实喜欢他 |
[08:42] | Likes him? She’s possessed. She’s wearing his… | 喜欢他 她已经被迷住了 她还用了他 |
[08:45] | dirty shoelaces. | 脏兮兮的鞋带 |
[08:48] | What do you think it is about him? | 那你觉得他怎么样 |
[08:49] | Think he’s a jock? I bet he’s a jock. | 他不过是闹着玩吧 我打赌他就是玩玩而已 |
[08:52] | Now, you’re going to talk about him incessantly, too? | 现在你也要和我说他个不停了 |
[08:55] | No, it’s just so strange. | 不 只不过感觉很奇怪 |
[08:57] | I mean, other than my parents | 除了我爸妈 |
[08:58] | Lizzie’s the one person I’ve known my entire life. | 利齐是世上我最了解的人 |
[09:01] | I guess I never really thought what it would be like | 我从没想到她有男朋友的时候 |
[09:02] | when she had a boyfriend. | 会变成这样 |
[09:04] | Wait, wait. Are you… | 等等 你是在 |
[09:07] | jealous? | 吃醋吗 |
[09:08] | Jealous? Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 吃醋 不 不 不 不 |
[09:11] | Wrong road. I was trying to identify a different emotion. | 你搞错了 我是在说明另一种感情 |
[09:15] | Not jealousy. | 不是吃醋 |
[09:17] | Right. | 对 |
[09:19] | I think. | 我猜是吧 |
[09:24] | I need you to pick up my dry cleaning | 我要你去拿干洗的衣物 |
[09:26] | this is what I want for lunch today | 这是今天我想吃的午餐 |
[09:27] | and see what you can do about these pencils. | 还有你帮我处理下这些铅笔 |
[09:29] | They’re extremely dull. | 实在是太钝了 |
[09:31] | Uh, done and, uh, done. | 没问题 还是没问题 |
[09:33] | She’s making you fetch like a dog. No baseball card is worth it. | 她像狗一样使唤你 没什么棒球卡值得你这么做 |
[09:37] | Oh, look. There’s a spot on my shoe. | 哦 看 我鞋上有一个污点 |
[09:40] | Matt, could you take care of that for me? | 马特 你能帮我弄干净吗 |
[09:42] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:45] | Look away, man. Just look away. | 别看了 兄弟 别看了 |
[09:48] | * …how I got this far | 我怎么会变成这摸样 |
[09:52] | * Just tell me why you’re here and who you are | 只管告诉我 你怎会出现 你到底是谁 |
[09:55] | * ‘Cause every time I look, you’re never there | 因为每当我环顾四周 总是不见你的踪影 |
[10:00] | * And every time I seek, you’re always there | 当我找寻时 你就会现身 |
[10:06] | * ‘Cause you’re everywhere to me | 你总是无所不在 |
[10:10] | * And when I close my eyes, it’s you I see | 每当我闭上双眼 我就会看见你 |
[10:15] | * You’re everything I know that makes me believe… | 我能了解你 这让我相信 |
[10:19] | (Michelle Branch – Everywhere) | |
[10:20] | There is… | 有件事 |
[10:21] | there’s something that I was kind of wondering about. | 有件事我一直都想知道 |
[10:23] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[10:24] | Do you consider us boyfriend and girlfriend? | 你觉得我们是男女朋友关系吗 |
[10:29] | I don’t know. Do you? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 |
[10:33] | I asked you first. | 我先问你的 |
[10:34] | But… I think you asked me | 但是我觉得你问我 |
[10:37] | because you’re looking for a certain answer. | 是因为想要一个确定的答复 |
[10:40] | And… I don’t want to give you the wrong one. | 我不想给你一个错误的答案 |
[10:42] | Yeah, but, if I tell you what I’m thinking… | 是啊 但是 如果我告诉你我在想什么 |
[10:44] | I don’t want to look stupid. | 我不想表现得很傻 |
[10:46] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[10:48] | One of us has to say something. | 我们中总要有人说 |
[10:51] | Well, it’s not going to be me. | 那么肯定不是我 |
[10:53] | But… I guess you should know | 但 我觉得应该让你知道 |
[10:55] | I told my friends you were my girlfriend. | 我告诉我的朋友们你是我女朋友 |
[10:57] | Is… Is that okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[10:59] | * Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[11:03] | Yes. | 可以 |
[11:04] | Then, um… | 那么 |
[11:05] | Would you consider wearing this? | 你能不能戴上这个 |
[11:08] | It’s all silver | 这是纯银的 |
[11:08] | so it won’t turn your finger green or anything. | 所以不会把你的手指变成绿色或者别的颜色 |
[11:19] | What was the last thing I ate? | 我最后吃的是什么东西 |
[11:21] | Please, let it be a breath mint. | 但愿是香气薄荷 |
[11:22] | (Mandy Moore – Walk Me Home) | |
[11:25] | * If I was your lady | 如果我是你的女人 |
[11:28] | * And you were my friend | 你是我的朋友 |
[11:32] | * I would put my heart in your hands | 我会将我的心交给你 |
[11:37] | * And it would never end… | 永远都不会结束 |
[11:44] | * And I wondered how it would be | 我想知道将会如何 |
[11:49] | * If I was your lady… | 如果我是你的女人 |
[11:51] | Lizzie? You okay? | 利齐 你还好吧 |
[11:55] | Oh, everything is absolutely, positively completely | 一切都完完全全确定一定以及肯定地 |
[11:58] | and totally… perfect. | 好得不得了 |
[12:00] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我可不喜欢听到你这么说 |
[12:02] | So you had a good time with Ronny? | 那么你和罗尼在一起很愉快喽 |
[12:04] | Oh, only the best. The most awesome time in my entire life. | 简直太棒了 这是我这辈子最美好的时光 |
[12:06] | Okay, really don’t like the sound of that. | 好吧 听起来不像是个好兆头 |
[12:09] | Oh, Sam, he’s a nice boy. | 哦 萨姆 他是个好男孩 |
[12:11] | He’s got a job and they’re just friends. | 他有一份工作 他们只是朋友而已 |
[12:14] | It’s not like they’re going steady or anything, right, Lizzie? | 他们又不会海誓山盟什么的 对吧利齐 |
[12:16] | I have the right to remain silent. | 我有权保持沉默 |
[12:18] | Anything I say can | 但我所说的一切 |
[12:19] | and will be used against me in a court of law. | 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[12:22] | I’m watching too many cop shows. | 我看警匪片看多了 |
[12:24] | Lizzie? | 利齐 |
[12:25] | You know what, it’s not that big of a deal, | 你知道吗 这又没有什么要紧的 |
[12:27] | and you said yourself he’s a nice guy with a job | 连你自己都说他是个有工作的好小伙 |
[12:29] | and today he gave me… a-a friendship ring. | 而且他今天给我了一枚 一枚友谊之戒 |
[12:35] | Okay, panic. | 我的妈呀 |
[12:37] | I think I just burst a blood vessel. | 我觉得我有一根血管爆炸了 |
[12:39] | FYI, Dad, every girl in my grade has a boyfriend. | 告诉你老爸 我们年级每个女孩都有男朋友了 |
[12:41] | Does Miranda have a boyfriend? | 米兰达有男朋友了 |
[12:43] | No, Miranda doesn’t have a boyfriend. | 米兰达没有男朋友 |
[12:45] | So much for that argument. | 讨论到此结束 |
[12:46] | Okay, so I can’t have a boyfriend | 好吧 就因为米兰达没有男朋友 |
[12:48] | because Miranda doesn’t have one? | 我就不能有 |
[12:50] | No, your mother and I feel that… | 不是 你妈妈和我都觉得 |
[12:54] | Are you doing all the talking here? | 你要在这儿把话说绝吗 |
[12:55] | I really think it’s important we’re united on this. | 我觉得重要的是我们在这个问题上得意见统一 |
[12:57] | Yeah, but the number one way to make a boy even | 是没错啦 但是让女孩不能见到 |
[12:59] | more appealing to a girl is to tell her she can’t see him. | 她喜欢的男生肯定会适得其反 |
[13:02] | I’m not prepared to use reverse psychology here. | 我不准备在这儿用逆反心理来考虑问题 |
[13:04] | I don’t even understand regular psychology. | 我甚至还不明白普通心理学 |
[13:07] | Uh, cold, freezing… North Pole. | 嗯 又冷又冻 北极 |
[13:11] | Lizzie, the mall is closing in five hours. | 利齐 商场还有五个钟头就要关门了 |
[13:15] | Ronny, I got to go, okay? | 罗尼 我得挂了 好吗 |
[13:17] | Uh, no, you hang up first. | 不 你先挂 |
[13:20] | I’m not hanging up first. | 我不先挂 |
[13:22] | It’s your turn to hang up first. | 这次轮到你先挂了 |
[13:25] | I’m not hanging up first. You hang up first. | 我才不先挂咧 你先挂 |
[13:31] | Miranda! | 米兰达 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry, I thought you were talking to me. | 不好意思 我以为你和我说话来着 |
[13:35] | Let me just call him back real fast | 我得快点回他的电话 |
[13:37] | so he doesn’t think I hung up on him. | 免得他以为我把他电话挂了 |
[13:38] | Lizzie… I want you to listen to me very carefully. | 利齐 我要你好好听我讲 |
[13:42] | This is your brain. | 这是你的理智 |
[13:44] | And this is your brain on Ronny, okay? | 这是你碰到罗尼之后的理智 明白吗 |
[13:46] | You are losing it. | 你快失控了 |
[13:49] | A few days ago this guy was a complete stranger to you. | 几天前这个家伙对你来说还是一个完全的陌生人 |
[13:52] | Now he’s all you talk about. | 现在他就是你的一切所谈 |
[13:53] | He’s all you think about. He’s all you care about. | 你的一切所思 以及你的一切所想 |
[13:58] | She has a point. | 她说得很对 |
[14:01] | That is not true. | 才不是真的呢 |
[14:05] | Exhibit A. | 证据一 |
[14:07] | Your history notebook. | 你的历史课笔记 |
[14:08] | Uh, can I have that back, please? | 请问你能还给我吗 |
[14:09] | Take any notes yesterday? | 昨天做了什么笔记吗 |
[14:11] | Miranda, that’s none of your business. | 米兰达 这不关你的事 |
[14:13] | Oh, yes, a very productive day. | 哦 是啊 很有成果的一天 |
[14:15] | You have four pages filled out with his name. | 你在四页纸上写满了他的名字 |
[14:20] | You never cared what was in my notebook before | 你以前从没有关心过我记什么笔记 |
[14:23] | and the only reason you care now | 你现在关心的唯一原因 |
[14:24] | is because I have a boyfriend and you don’t. | 就是我有个男朋友你却没有 |
[14:28] | Rewind, rewind. | 收回我说的话 |
[14:31] | That came out all wrong. | 我刚刚不小心说错话了 |
[14:33] | No, | 不 |
[14:35] | I think it came out perfectly. | 我觉得是一针见血 |
[14:37] | No, I don’t have a boyfriend at the moment. | 对 我现在是没有男朋友 |
[14:40] | Nor do I have much of a best friend either. | 我连我最好的朋友也快没了 |
[15:19] | Okay, that’s it. I did everything on your list. | 好了 我已经把你列出来的事都做了 |
[15:21] | The card is mine. | 卡归我了 |
[15:24] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[15:25] | That’s never good. | 这可不妙 |
[15:27] | Is it really a fair trade? You’ll have the entire Yankee roster | 这真是公平的交易吗 你有了整套扬基队 |
[15:31] | but what will I have? | 但是我又有什么呢 |
[15:33] | A washed dog, a cut lawn, a fed snake, | 洗干净的狗狗 修剪好的草皮 喂饱的宠物蛇 |
[15:35] | clean clothes, delicious brownies and my undying gratitude. | 干净的衣服 美味的巧克力蛋糕和我无尽的感激 |
[15:39] | True. | 说的对 |
[15:41] | But I’d like just one more thing. | 但是我还有一件事 |
[15:46] | I’m proud of you, son. | 我以你为荣 儿子 |
[15:47] | You worked hard and you achieved your dream. | 你努力追求 实现了你的梦想 |
[15:49] | And let me tell you, it was not easy. | 让我告诉你 这可不容易 |
[15:52] | That Melina is one tough negotiator. | 那个梅琳娜可不是省油的灯 |
[15:55] | If you’d like to see a real collection let me show you mine. | 如果你想看看真正的收藏的话我给你看看我的 |
[15:59] | I’ve got Roberto Clemente’s rookie card. | 我可是有罗伯托・克莱门特的新人卡 |
[16:02] | Willie Mays– the year he started putting chicken on the hill. | 威利・梅斯 那年他刚开始崭露头角 |
[16:06] | I know they’re in here somewhere. | 我知道它们就在这里 |
[16:08] | Has anybody seen my baseball cards? | 有人见到我的棒球卡了吗 |
[16:15] | Matt? | 马特 |
[16:16] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[16:20] | Where are my cards? | 我的卡到哪儿去了 |
[16:21] | Did I mention that Melina’s a tough negotiator? | 我不是说了梅琳娜不是省油的灯吗 |
[16:25] | You gave her my cards? | 你把我的卡给了她 |
[16:27] | You gave her all my cards, all of them? Every single one? | 你把我所有的卡都给了她 每一张 |
[16:31] | Think back, Dad a minute ago– how proud you were of me. | 回头想想 老爸 一分钟前你有多么以我为荣 |
[16:36] | You know, I am proud of you, son. | 儿子 我还是以你为荣 |
[16:39] | This is a very impressive collection. | 这是一套非常有意义的收藏 |
[16:42] | Dad! | 爸 |
[16:42] | And I’m sure it’s going to be worth a small fortune someday. | 我肯定将来哪天会值一小笔钱的 |
[16:46] | I’ll get it, I’ll get it, I’ll get it! | 我来开 我来开 我来开 |
[16:53] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:54] | This what you came for, paperboy? | 这就是你来的目的 送报仔 |
[16:56] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[16:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:57] | And in the category of most embarrassing moment of my life | 如果要给我这辈子的尴尬时刻排名的话 |
[17:00] | we have a winner. | 这次算是冠军了 |
[17:02] | Back off, tiger. | 退后 老虎 |
[17:03] | Um, can you come out? We need to talk. | 嗯 你能出来一下吗 我们需要谈谈 |
[17:07] | Can I, Mom? Please? | 可以吗 妈 求求你了 |
[17:09] | Lizzie, I don’t know if you should. | 利齐 我不知道你是不是应该去 |
[17:11] | Mom, please? | 妈 求求你了 |
[17:13] | Please, please, please, please, please? | 求求你 求求你 求求你 |
[17:17] | Just, just take care of yourself, okay? | 注意要照顾好你自己 行吗 |
[17:23] | Okay, this is weirder | 好吧 他们平常就很奇怪了 |
[17:24] | than even their normal weirdness. | 今天格外奇怪 |
[17:26] | Oh, man. | 老天呐 |
[17:27] | Our daughter’s about to have her heart broken. | 我们的女儿要心碎了 |
[17:29] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[17:30] | Where? Nobody ever tells me anything. | 哪儿 我怎么什么都不知道 |
[17:33] | He just said, “We need to talk.” | 他刚刚说了 “我们需要谈谈” |
[17:35] | Those are the four most horrible words | 这是英语里面 |
[17:36] | in the English language. | 最恐怖的几个字了 |
[17:37] | Nothing good ever follows, “We need to talk.” | “我们需要谈谈” 之后准没好事儿 |
[17:40] | I don’t know if you celebrate Valentine’s Day | 我不知道你是不是过情人节 |
[17:42] | but I was just saying in case you do. | 我这么说是 如果你想过情人节 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:45] | I know it’s, like, totally doofy and everything | 我知道这听上去很白痴 |
[17:47] | but, you know, there are all these cards and stuff… | 但是有那些贺卡啊 之类的东西 |
[17:50] | Lizzie, something’s happened. | 利齐 发生了一些事 |
[17:53] | What is it? Is it bad? | 什么事 是不好的吗 |
[17:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:56] | I… | 我 |
[17:57] | I’m not, I’m not sure about some stuff. | 关于有些事情 我 我不确定 |
[18:00] | Uh-huh? | 嗯哼 |
[18:02] | See, it turns out that | 听着 我发现 |
[18:05] | there’s this girl at my school who likes me. | 在我学校里有个女孩喜欢我 |
[18:07] | She’s right there and everything… | 她就在那儿 然后一切就 |
[18:08] | I just don’t know | 我不知道 |
[18:09] | if right now’s the best time for me to have a girlfriend. | 现在是不是我该交个女友的时候 |
[18:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:15] | This really, really hurts. | 这实在是太伤人了 |
[18:19] | You like her, too? | 你也喜欢她 |
[18:21] | Well, you know, yeah. | 嗯 是啊 |
[18:23] | But I still like you. | 但是我依然喜欢你 |
[18:27] | Maybe I shouldn’t have given you that ring. | 也许我不该给你那枚戒指 |
[18:29] | But you can keep it if you want. | 但如果你想要可以留着 |
[18:32] | No, no. | 不 不用了 |
[18:34] | I bought it for you. | 那是我给你买的 |
[18:36] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:37] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要了 |
[18:39] | Um, we can still be friends, can’t we? | 嗯 我们还能做好朋友吧 对吗 |
[18:46] | Lizzie. | 利齐 |
[18:49] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:56] | Lizzie? | 利齐 |
[18:58] | I should go talk to her, right? | 我应该和她谈谈 对吗 |
[19:00] | There’s nothing we can say. | 我们说什么也没用 |
[19:10] | Is there a confetti shortage? | 你是要做五彩纸屑吗 |
[19:13] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[19:15] | Missed you at lunch today. | 今天午餐的时候没见到你啊 |
[19:16] | I’m not very hungry. | 我不是很饿 |
[19:19] | They had the big chocolate chip cookies. | 今天可有大份的巧克力碎曲奇饼 |
[19:20] | I got you one. | 我买了一份给你 |
[19:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:27] | Ronny broke up with me. | 罗尼和我分手了 |
[19:30] | He’s a loser. | 他是输家 |
[19:31] | No, Gordo, I’m the loser, okay? | 不 戈多 输的人是我 |
[19:34] | He likes another girl. | 他喜欢上了另一个女生 |
[19:36] | She’s probably prettier than me | 她很可能比我漂亮 |
[19:38] | and she’s probably smarter than me | 还比我聪明 |
[19:40] | and she’s probably a lot more fun than I am. | 而且她可能比我有趣多了 |
[19:42] | No, she’s not. | 不 不可能 |
[19:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:45] | Because there’s nobody prettier than you | 因为没人比你更漂亮 |
[19:46] | or more fun to be with. | 或者比和你在一起更有趣 |
[19:48] | You forgot smarter. | 你忘了更聪明 |
[19:50] | Yeah, well, I was including myself in that one. | 是 我把自己算在那个里面了 |
[19:57] | I feel so awful. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[19:59] | Yeah, I know, but you’ll get over it whereas that guy– | 我知道 你会挺过去的 尽管那个家伙他很 |
[20:02] | he’s going to realize what an idiot he was. | 他会意识到自己是多蠢 |
[20:04] | He’s going to feel awful for the rest of his life. | 他会后悔一辈子的 |
[20:07] | You’re such a good friend, Gordo. | 你真是个好朋友 |
[20:09] | Yeah, well, uh… | 是啊 嗯 |
[20:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:16] | Gordo, what? | 戈多 怎么了 |
[20:18] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:36] | “A” camera mark. | 一号摄影机 |
[20:38] | “B” camera mark. | 二号摄影机 |
[20:39] | She took my doughnut! | 她拿了我的甜甜圈 |
[20:48] | That’s okay, it’s just a family heirloom. | 没关系 这不过是个传家宝 |
[20:50] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[20:51] | Anything I say can | 但我所说的一切 |
[20:52] | and will be used against me in a court of law. | 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[20:55] | Melina wants freshly-baked brownies for breakfast today. | 梅琳娜想要新鲜出炉的巧克力蛋糕作今天的早餐 |
[20:58] | For dinner today. | 今天的晚餐 |
[21:00] | Melina wants freshly-baked brownies for lunch… | 梅琳娜想要新鲜出炉的巧克力蛋糕作午餐 |
[21:03] | No! | 不要 |
[21:04] | Dad! | 爸爸 |