时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I do not believe they chose our school. This is so cool. | 真不敢相信他们选择了我们学校 这实在是酷毙了 |
[00:08] | I know. A documentary about our lives? | 我知道 关于我们生活的纪录片吗 |
[00:10] | Who knew we were that interesting? | 谁曾想到我们的生活竟然这么能引起人的兴趣 |
[00:12] | We’re not. | 哪有 |
[00:13] | Don’t get too excited, Gordo. You may hurt yourself. | 不要太激动 戈多 你可能会被伤到 |
[00:16] | Gordo, they’re making a documentary on our lives | 戈多 他们来拍一部关于我们生活的纪录片 |
[00:18] | right here at our own school. | 就在我们学校 |
[00:19] | Yeah, it sounds cool in theory | 是啊 理论上来讲是很酷 |
[00:21] | but they’re going to talk Kate and they’ll talk to Ethan | 但是他们只会和凯特谈谈 然后再和伊桑谈谈 |
[00:23] | and it’ll be the same sugarcoated, | 接着它会用那种“生活难道不精彩吗” |
[00:25] | ain’t-life-grand junior high documentary | 初中校园纪录片包装起来 |
[00:26] | that we’ve seen thousands of times before. | 这种片子我们以前已经看过上千次了 |
[00:29] | What’s your point, Gordo? We’re going to be on TV. | 你到底要说什么啊 戈多 我们要上电视了 |
[00:32] | Hey, I’ve got no problem with being sugarcoated. | 嘿 我在处理包装方面没问题啦 |
[00:35] | Ain’t life grand? | 生活难道不精彩吗 |
[00:36] | Besides, I don’t want to be in front of the camera. | 而且我不想站在镜头前面 |
[00:38] | I want to direct. | 我想当导演 |
[00:39] | Fine. So direct us into this documentary. | 好 那就把我们导入这部纪录片吧 |
[00:42] | Got to find a way to make ourselves stand out. | 你要找到一个让我们脱颖而出的方法 |
[00:44] | Good luck. I mean, I don’t understand | 祝你们好运 可是我不了解 |
[00:47] | how they expect to catch anyone acting natural. | 他们是否期望拍到大家自然的表现 |
[00:49] | It’s a total zoo. Look at all the animals. | 这完全是个动物园嘛 看看这些生物 |
[00:55] | I don’t know what he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在说什么 |
[00:57] | I’m ready for my close-up. | 我已经给我的特写镜头摆好了造型 |
[01:00] | It’s not that bad. Everyone just wants to be on TV. | 没那么糟糕 大家就是想上电视罢了 |
[01:03] | It’ll all calm down by tomorrow. | 到明天就会风平浪静了 |
[01:04] | And when it does calm down, that’s when we’ll strike. | 而当一切平静下来是 我们就来个突然袭击 |
[01:07] | Full frontal fashion assault. | 完全正面的时装突袭 |
[01:08] | We’ll look so good they’ll have to put us on TV. | 我们看起来太棒了 他们就得让我们上电视 |
[01:14] | Smokin’. | 酷 |
[01:15] | Hey, if you want to jump around with the other animals, | 嘿 如果你想和他们成为一丘之貉的话 |
[01:17] | go ahead. | 那就这么干吧 |
[01:18] | You. | 就是你啦 |
[01:20] | Me? | 是我吗 |
[01:21] | No, him. | 不 是他 |
[01:22] | Me? | 我 |
[01:23] | Stan Jansen. I’m directing this documentary. | 斯坦・詹森 我是这部纪录片的导演 |
[01:26] | Oh, it’s very nice to meet you. | 哦 很高兴认识你 |
[01:28] | I was just saying how much I wanted to be a director someday. | 我正想说我多么想哪天也成为一名导演 |
[01:31] | I was wondering maybe I could follow you around | 我想问问我能不能跟在你身边 |
[01:34] | and pick your brain? | 时时向你请教 |
[01:34] | Actually, kid, I was just thinking the same thing about you. | 孩子 实际上我正和你想着同样的事情 |
[01:38] | I like your energy. Love the angst. Very real very refreshing. | 我喜欢你的活力 爱恨分明 很自然 耳目一新 |
[01:42] | Oh, yeah, he is. | 是啊 他就是这样的 |
[01:43] | You have a unique way of looking at things. | 你看事情有自己独到的视角 |
[01:45] | Oh, he does. | 噢 他的确有 |
[01:46] | Two very important skills if you want to be a director. | 这是成为一名导演非常重要的两项技能 |
[01:48] | Oh, I do. | 哦 我有的 |
[01:50] | I’m going to keep my eye on you. | 我会注意观察你的 |
[01:52] | This kind of exposure could lead to big things for you, kid. | 这种曝光度能为你带来很大的改变啊 孩子 |
[01:54] | You’re going to be directing in no time. | 你很快就能成为导演了 |
[01:56] | Wow, thank you. | 哇 谢谢您 |
[02:00] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[02:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:04] | Yeah, Gordo, | 是啊 戈多 |
[02:04] | looks like you’re the King Kong of this monkey house. | 看来你是这座花果山的美猴王啦 |
[02:08] | And we’re all going along for the ride. | 而且我们都可以凑凑热闹 |
[02:14] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:17] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:21] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:24] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:29] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:32] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:36] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但是我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:42] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:46] | Lizzie McGuire S01E22 The Untitled Stan Jansen Project | |
[02:49] | Yeah, you’re totally right. I should change. | 是啊 你说的太对了 我应该改变 |
[02:51] | All right. I’ll see you at school. | 好的 学校见 |
[02:55] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[02:56] | To change. | 换衣服 |
[02:57] | But, honey, we like you the way you are. | 但是 亲爱的 我们挺喜欢你现在的样子的 |
[03:01] | What? | 什么 |
[03:02] | It’s a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[03:07] | All right, I’m just going to eat my pancakes. | 好吧 我只管吃我的烙饼 |
[03:08] | Honey, this is the third time you’ve changed this morning. | 亲爱的 这是你今天早上第三次换衣服了 |
[03:11] | And it keeps getting worse. | 而且越换越槽糕 |
[03:15] | But I’ve got to find the perfect outfit. | 但是我必须找一套好看的衣服 |
[03:17] | They have this documentary thing at school | 他们在学校拍记录片 |
[03:20] | so I’ve got to kind of stick out. | 因此我得表现得突出一点儿 |
[03:21] | Honey, you look beautiful, | 亲爱的 你看起来很漂亮 |
[03:23] | and if the documentary people can’t see that | 如果拍记录片的那些人看不到 |
[03:24] | then they need glasses, right, honey? | 那他们真是有眼无珠了 是吧 亲爱的 |
[03:27] | I’m just eating my pancakes. | 我只管吃我的烙饼 |
[03:29] | Thanks, Dad. I’ll just… I’ll just wear this. | 谢谢老爸 我就 我就穿这个吧 |
[03:34] | Hey, Mom, I’ve got to stay after school today. | 妈 我今天下课后得留校 |
[03:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:36] | Because Melina Bianco put a rubber snake | 因为梅琳娜・比安科把橡胶蛇 |
[03:39] | in the teacher’s desk. | 放进了老师的办公桌 |
[03:40] | Why do you have to stay after school? | 那为什么你下课后必须留校 |
[03:42] | ‘Cause she made it look like I did it. | 因为她把整件事弄得看起来像是我做的 |
[03:44] | Are you mad at her? | 你生她气吗 |
[03:45] | Mad? No way. | 生气 不可能 |
[03:47] | Okay, the rubber snake in the teacher’s desk a basic plan, | 好 在老师的办公桌里放橡胶蛇不过是一个小伎俩 |
[03:51] | but the execution was brilliant. | 但是栽赃嫁祸的手法很高明 |
[03:54] | I like her style. | 我喜欢她的风格 |
[04:00] | Okay, could you please explain our children to me? | 好吧 你能搞懂我们的孩子在想什么吗 |
[04:02] | I’m just eating my pancakes. | 我只管吃我的烙饼 |
[04:07] | Good, good, I like it. | 好 好 我喜欢这种感觉 |
[04:10] | Good, good, good. Like it a lot, folks. Very nice. | 好好好 很有感觉 同学们 非常好 |
[04:16] | Oh, you look great. | 哦 你看起来很棒 |
[04:18] | Oh, you, too. That outfit rocks. | 你也是 这套衣服太酷了 |
[04:20] | Whoa, I guess everyone had the same idea we did. | 我猜每个人都和我们有相同的想法 |
[04:23] | Well, it was a good idea. | 因为这是一个不错的想法 |
[04:26] | Ooh, so, are you nervous? | 那么你紧张吗 |
[04:27] | I don’t know. I don’t think so. | 我不知道 我不觉得 |
[04:29] | There’s our leading man. | 我们的男主角来了 |
[04:30] | Leading man? | 男主角吗 |
[04:33] | A leading man is tall, dark and handsome. | 男主角应该身材高大 皮肤黝黑 英俊潇洒 |
[04:35] | I guess one out of three isn’t so bad. | 我认为有其中之一项就不错了 |
[04:37] | Okay, Gordo is it? | 好的 是叫戈多吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:40] | Our documentary is about real life | 我们的纪录片是关于真实的生活 |
[04:42] | so just go about your day and do what you normally do. | 所以只要表现得跟你平常一样 做你平时做的事 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:45] | Okay. Good. | 好的 |
[04:47] | Ready? Rolling. | 准备好了吗 开拍 |
[04:50] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 两位 |
[04:51] | Hey, Gordo. | 嗨 戈多 |
[04:52] | Hola. | 你好呀 |
[04:53] | Cut! Cut! | 卡 卡 |
[04:54] | All right, remember that stuff I said before? Just forget it. | 好吧 记得我之前说的话吗 忘掉它 |
[04:56] | What is the root of all good drama? Conflict. | 所有好剧的根本是什么 冲突 |
[04:59] | The root of drama is conflict. | 戏剧的根本是冲突 |
[05:02] | So I want to see a little bit of that devil-may-care, | 所以我想看到有点漫不经心 |
[05:04] | shoot-from-the-hip rebel-without-a-cause attitude | 不假思索 生性叛逆的态度 |
[05:06] | I say yesterday. | 正像昨天我所说的 |
[05:07] | Action! | 开拍 |
[05:09] | Hi, Gordo. Will you walk me to class? | 嗨 戈多 你想和我一起去教室吗 |
[05:12] | “Conflict” | “冲突” |
[05:15] | Why, did you forget how to get there? | 干嘛 你忘了怎样去那儿了吗 |
[05:16] | But, Gordo, you always walk me to class. | 但是戈多 你总是和我一起去教室的 |
[05:19] | Not only do I not walk you to class | 我不仅不会和你一起去教室 |
[05:22] | but I don’t speak to you ’cause I don’t like you. | 我连话都不会跟你说 因为我讨厌你 |
[05:24] | You’re a stuck-up snob who thinks that | 你是一个高傲的势利小人 |
[05:25] | because she’s a cheerleader she’s better than everyone else. | 只因为自己是啦啦队长就自认为比别人了不起 |
[05:28] | Bye-bye, Gordo. It was nice knowing you. | 永别了 戈多 很高兴认识你 |
[05:32] | Gordo… bye. | 戈多 再见 |
[05:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:37] | Gordo, he’s alive! | 戈多 他还活着 |
[05:40] | I cannot believe you just said that to Kate. | 我不敢相信你刚刚对凯特那样说话 |
[05:43] | I cannot believe that Kate just stood there and took it. | 我不敢相信凯特只是站在那儿忍气吞声 |
[05:46] | Yeah, it felt good. | 是啊 感觉棒极了 |
[05:47] | That was priceless. Good work. | 真是难得啊 干得好 |
[05:50] | Being in front of the camera isn’t really that bad. | 站在镜头前其实没那么糟糕 |
[05:51] | And you were so mean to Kate. | 而且你还对凯特恶语相向 |
[05:54] | I wasn’t mean. I was just telling it like it is. | 我不是恶语相向 我只是实话实说而已 |
[05:56] | That’s what this school needs. | 这是这所学校所需要的 |
[05:58] | It needs someone who can tell it like it is. | 它需要能实话实说的人 |
[06:00] | Wow, looks like there’s a new sheriff in town. | 哇 看来镇上来了个新治安官 |
[06:04] | Stick with me, kid and you’re going to go far. | 跟我走 孩子 你前途无量啊 |
[06:08] | I guess he means we’re going to go far, right? | 我猜他的意思是我们会大有前途 是吗 |
[06:11] | Hey, wait up. | 嘿 等等 |
[06:14] | This is my Nobel Prize. | 这是我的诺贝尔奖杯 |
[06:17] | It’s a bowling trophy. | 是个保龄球奖杯 |
[06:19] | Okay, let’s forget about that. | 好吧 我们不说这个了 |
[06:22] | Oh, this is me battling a whaling ship | 噢 这是我以前和一条捕鲸船作战的照片 |
[06:25] | when I was with Greenpeace. | 当时我和绿色和平组织在一起 |
[06:27] | You cut this out of a magazine. | 你从一本杂志上剪下来的 |
[06:30] | I know there’s something up here somewhere. | 我记得这里哪儿有什么东西来着 |
[06:33] | Nice gnome. Is it yours? | 小矮人做的不错 是你的吗 |
[06:35] | Nah, it’s my dad’s. He paints them as a hobby. | 不 是我爸爸的 他喜欢给他们上色 |
[06:39] | Oops, still wet. | 哎呀 还是湿的 |
[06:43] | Come on. I want to show you my new video game. | 来吧 我想让你看我的新游戏 |
[06:44] | I’m on level 14 but I’ll give you a chance to catch up. | 我已经14级了 但是我会给你机会赶上的 |
[06:48] | Why don’t you go in there and set it up | 你为什么不先去开机呢 |
[06:50] | and I’ll be in in just a sec? | 我等一下再过去 |
[06:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:04] | Matt, I’d like to talk to you. | 马特 我要和你谈谈 |
[07:06] | In a minute. | 等一会儿再说 |
[07:07] | No, now. Why did you do this to my gnome? | 不行 现在 你为什么把我的小矮人搞成这样 |
[07:12] | That’s not my work. | 那不是我干的 |
[07:15] | Melina? | 梅琳娜 |
[07:16] | I’ve been with Matt the entire time. | 我一直和马特在一起 |
[07:18] | You two were the only ones home. It had to be one of you. | 就你们两个在家 一定是你们其中的一个 |
[07:22] | Okay, I’m going to give you one minute | 好吧 我给你们一分钟考虑 |
[07:24] | to come up with the truth. | 看谁会说实话 |
[07:26] | You had to go after the gnome. | 你肯定是对小矮人做了什么 |
[07:29] | I’m not the one with paint on my hands. | 我手上可没粘颜料哦 |
[07:32] | Okay, if we both take the blame they’ll go easier on us. | 如果我们俩一起承担责任 他们会对我们宽容些 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 行 |
[07:37] | Well? | 嗯 |
[07:38] | We’re waiting. | 我们等着呢 |
[07:40] | -Matt did it. -I did it. | -是马特干的 -是我干的 |
[07:44] | Okay, Melina, I think it’s time for you to go home. | 好了梅琳娜 我想你该回家了 |
[07:46] | Matt, you’re grounded. | 马特 你被禁足了 |
[07:47] | For a long time. Go to your room, Matt. | 要禁很长一段时间 去你的房间 马特 |
[07:51] | You’re an artist. | 你真是个艺术家 |
[07:52] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[07:55] | Go on, get. | 走啊 快去 |
[08:02] | How sweet was that with Kate? | 那样骂凯特感觉爽不爽 |
[08:04] | Gordo, the camera’s like a force field. | 戈多 摄影机就像一个力场 |
[08:06] | Totally. So, what was it like? | 太对了 那是什么样一种感觉 |
[08:08] | Telling Kate off? It was great. | 你是说骂凯特吗 太爽了 |
[08:10] | No, being followed around by cameras? | 不是 是被摄影机到处跟着 |
[08:12] | Oh, I don’t know. I don’t really notice them. | 我不知道 我其实没怎么注意到它们 |
[08:14] | Yeah, right. You’re not a very good actor, Gordo. | 对啊 你可不是个好演员 戈多 |
[08:16] | Okay, okay. It’s pretty cool. | 好啦 好啦 确实很酷 |
[08:18] | You absolutely have to find a way to get us on camera. | 你肯定有方法让我们到镜头前露个脸 |
[08:21] | Yeah, you’re the star. It should be a snap. | 对呀 你可是明星 一句话应该就解决了 |
[08:23] | Guys, I can’t ask Stan for preferential treatment | 两位 我不能仅仅因为我是个明星 |
[08:26] | just because I’m a star. | 就要求斯坦给我优惠待遇 |
[08:29] | How soon he forgets the little people. | 才多久他就忘了我们这些“狐朋狗友” |
[08:33] | Of course, you can. That’s the whole point in being a star. | 你当然可以 那是明星的特权 |
[08:35] | And if you don’t you’re going to be very lonely at the top. | 要不然你可就高处不胜寒了 |
[08:38] | Okay, I’ll ask him but, guys, | 好吧 我会问他的 但是两位 |
[08:40] | maybe if you stood out more, that would help. | 你们如果能更显眼点 那成功的机率就更高了 |
[08:42] | Have you seen our school lately, Gordo? | 你看到最近我们的学校变成什么样子了吗 戈多 |
[08:44] | I don’t mean the way you look, but what you have to say. | 我不是指你们看起来怎么样 而是指你们说什么 |
[08:47] | So you’re just telling us to tell the truth like you. | 那么你是告诉我们要像你一样说真话 |
[08:49] | No, you just have to find your own voice. | 不是 你必须发出自己的声音 |
[08:51] | So, just be ourselves? | 所以只要做回我们自己 |
[08:53] | I can be myself. I’ve been myself my whole life. | 我当然可以做自己 我这辈子一直就是我自己 |
[08:56] | Look, guys, I got to go. | 两位 我得挂了 |
[08:57] | I’ll talk to Stan. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我得和斯坦谈谈 明天见 |
[08:59] | For our television debut, you bet. | 为了我们的银屏处女作 那是当然 |
[09:01] | No one is better at being me than I am. | 没有人比我更擅长做我自己 |
[09:04] | I’ve been myself for 13 years. | 我做我自己长达13年了 |
[09:06] | Who else could play me but me? | 除了我还有谁能演得了我 |
[09:11] | Um, guys? Guys? | 嗯 两位 两位 |
[09:14] | Oh, yes, I’m the great pretender | 噢 是的 我是一个很牛的假装者* |
[09:21] | Pretending that I’m doing well | 假装我一切都很好* |
[09:30] | Who’s that kid? | 那个孩子是谁 |
[09:31] | Larry Tudgeman. He’s harmless. | 拉里・塔奇曼 他从不害人 |
[09:33] | Gordo, what is drama? | 戈多 戏剧是什么 |
[09:35] | Conflict? | 冲突 |
[09:36] | Good. Go create it. | 好 那就去制造冲突 |
[09:41] | So, Tudgeman how would you describe yourself? | 那么 塔奇曼 你是怎么评价你自己的 |
[09:45] | I’ve always thought of myself as kind of James Bond | 我总是认为我自己像詹姆斯・邦德 |
[09:47] | meets Captain Kirk sort of guy, | 和科克船长结合起来的家伙 |
[09:50] | you know boldly going where no secret agent has gone before. | 勇敢地迈向别的特工不敢踏足的地方 |
[09:53] | Cut! | 卡 |
[09:55] | Gordo, look at that kid. He’s a walking disaster. | 戈多 看看这孩子 他简直就是个移动的定时炸弹 |
[09:57] | Now you got to go after him like you did that girl. | 现在紧咬不放 就像你对那些女孩做的一样 |
[09:59] | But he didn’t do anything. | 但是他没做什么坏事啊 |
[10:00] | Do you want to be a director? | 你还想当导演吗 |
[10:01] | Well, yeah. | 那是当然 |
[10:02] | Well, you can’t always be a nice guy. | 那么你就不能总是当好人 |
[10:05] | So, Tudgeman, | 塔奇曼 |
[10:06] | how long have you been wearing this same shirt? | 你穿同一件衬衫有多久了 |
[10:09] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[10:10] | Just there’s this thing called “personal hygiene.” | 只不过想谈谈关于“个人卫生”的事情 |
[10:12] | I hate to break it to you, but, Tudgeman, you’re a geek. | 我不想打击你 但是塔奇曼 你是个怪胎 |
[10:15] | I’m a geek?! No, I’m not! | 我是个怪胎 不 我不是 |
[10:18] | My mom says the other kids are mean to me | 我妈妈说其他孩子对我刻薄 |
[10:19] | because they’re jealous, okay?! | 是因为他们妒忌 知道吗 |
[10:23] | Great! I couldn’t write anything better. | 太好了 好的简直无法形容 |
[10:26] | Let’s move on. | 我们继续吧 |
[10:27] | Gordo, I think you were a little harsh on Tudgeman. | 戈多 我觉得你对塔奇曼有点无情 |
[10:29] | I would even go mean. | 我甚至要说那是刻薄 |
[10:31] | I was just giving Stan conflict. | 我只是为斯坦制造冲突 |
[10:32] | Conflict? I think conflict is | 冲突吗 我认为冲突是 |
[10:34] | when my nail polish doesn’t match my outfit. | 我的指甲油和衣服不配 |
[10:37] | So, tell me about your friends. | 和我说说你的朋友们 |
[10:39] | Uh, my friends? | 嗯 我的朋友 |
[10:40] | Yeah, how long have you known each other? | 对 你们彼此认识多久了 |
[10:41] | Well, we’ve known each other for a very long time. | 嗯 我们彼此认识很长时间了 |
[10:44] | Forever. | 一辈子了 |
[10:45] | Yeah, forever. Best friends. | 对 一辈子都是最好的朋友 |
[10:48] | Yeah, we tell each other anything. | 是的 我们之间没有秘密 |
[10:49] | Oh, and we keep each other’s secrets. | 哦 而且我们保守彼此的秘密 |
[10:51] | Secrets? What secrets? | 秘密 什么秘密 |
[10:53] | Oh, nothing. | 噢 没什么 |
[10:55] | You guys are keeping stuff from me? Like what? | 你们俩对我隐瞒了什么 比方说 |
[10:58] | Oh, like when Lizzie was in the fourth grade | 比方说利齐在四年级时 |
[10:59] | she had a crush on you. | 暗恋你之类的 |
[11:04] | You did? She did? | 你有吗 她有吗 |
[11:07] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[11:07] | Nothing. Nothing else. | 没什么了 没别的了 |
[11:09] | I cannot believe you just said that! | 我不敢相信你竟然敢这么说 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry! It was a mistake! Gordo tricked me! | 对不起 是口误 戈多套我话 |
[11:12] | I didn’t trick you. | 我可没套你 |
[11:13] | Lizzie, is there something you’d like to share about Miranda? | 利齐 关于米兰达你有什么愿意和我们分享的吗 |
[11:18] | Share? Friends always share. | 分享吗 朋友总有分享的 |
[11:21] | Yeah, actually there is. In the fourth grade | 的确有 四年级的时候 |
[11:23] | she used to come home and snack on doggie biscuits. | 她常常回家偷吃狗仔饼干 |
[11:27] | Oh, sorry, it was a mistake. | 噢 抱歉 这是口误 |
[11:29] | I thought you were my friend. | 我以为你是我的朋友 |
[11:30] | I thought you were mine. | 我还以为你是我的朋友呢 |
[11:31] | Yeah, but I didn’t do it on purpose. | 但是我不是故意的 |
[11:33] | It was a mistake, unlike you. | 那是口误 不像你故意的 |
[11:35] | Yeah, my only mistake was telling you anything. | 我唯一的错误就是把什么事都告诉你了 |
[11:37] | That was great. You have quite a future ahead of you, kid. | 真是了不起 大好前途就摆在你眼前哪 孩子 |
[11:41] | You guys hear? Stan thinks I have quite a future ahead of me. | 你们两位听到了吗 斯坦认为我有大好前途咧 |
[11:44] | Dirk! | 衰仔 |
[11:47] | What? | 什么 |
[11:48] | Cut? | 卡 |
[11:49] | No can do. | 现在不行 |
[12:02] | One way or another | 这条路或下条路* |
[12:04] | I’m gonna find ya | 我要找到你* |
[12:05] | I’m gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya | 我要抓呀 抓呀 抓到你* |
[12:08] | One way or another | 这条路或下条路* |
[12:10] | I’m gonna meet ya | 我要遇到你* |
[12:11] | I’m gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya | 我要抓呀 抓呀 抓到你* |
[12:13] | One way or another | 这条路或下条路* |
[12:15] | I’m gonna see ya | 我要看到你* |
[12:16] | I’m gonna meet ya, meet ya, meet ya, meet ya | 我要遇呀 遇呀 遇到你* |
[12:19] | One day, maybe next week | 也许下一周的某一天* |
[12:21] | I’m gonna meet ya | 我就会遇到你* |
[12:22] | I’m gonna meet ya, I’ll meet ya | 我要遇到你 我会遇到你* |
[12:25] | I will drive past your house | 我会驱车经过你家* |
[12:31] | And if the lights are all down | 即使一片黑暗* |
[12:36] | I’ll see who’s around | 我也会看清一切* |
[12:42] | Matt, that wasn’t very nice. | 马特 那样做可不太好 |
[12:44] | I didn’t even see that coming. | 我都没看见他走过来 |
[12:45] | Then you’d better hurry. | 你最好赶快溜 |
[12:50] | Melina, I’ve never met a girl like you– | 梅琳娜 我从没遇到过像你一样的女孩 |
[12:51] | a girl who loves trouble almost as much as I do. | 一个几乎和我一样喜欢惹麻烦的女孩 |
[12:55] | Almost? | 几乎 |
[12:57] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[12:58] | Let me check. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[13:01] | Yeah, he’s gone! Come on out. | 是的 他走了 你出来吧 |
[13:07] | See you after school. | 放学后再见 |
[13:08] | It’s a date. | 这可是约会 |
[13:13] | Hey, how was school? | 嗨 在学校过得怎样 |
[13:15] | Fine. | 还好 |
[13:16] | So watcha doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:18] | Studying. | 看书 |
[13:20] | So… Where are Gordo and Miranda? | 可是戈多和米兰达在哪里 |
[13:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:28] | So are you going to come right out and tell me what’s wrong | 那么你是坦白告诉我出了什么事 |
[13:30] | or do I have to ask you? | 还是我来问你 |
[13:33] | Mom watches a lot of cop shows. | 我妈看了太多警匪片 |
[13:34] | She always gets me to fess up. | 她总能让我就范 |
[13:37] | I thought this whole documentary thing would be cool, | 我原本以为整个纪录片会很酷 |
[13:40] | but it’s not and now Miranda and I are in a fight | 但实际证明不是 而且现在米兰达和我吵架了 |
[13:42] | because we told each other’s secrets to the camera. | 因为我们在镜头前说出来对方的秘密 |
[13:45] | That doesn’t sound like you guys. | 这听起来不像是你们干的事 |
[13:47] | I know, but the thing is Gordo was the one who started it. | 我知道 但是这件事是戈多挑起的 |
[13:51] | That certainly doesn’t sound like Gordo. | 这听起来更不像是戈多干的事 |
[13:54] | He’s completely changed. It’s kind of hard to understand. | 他完全变了 这让人有点难以理解 |
[13:57] | He’s being kind of mean | 他变得有点刻薄 |
[13:58] | and he’s the one who encouraged us to tell the secrets. | 而且他鼓励我们说出别人的秘密 |
[14:02] | Oh, honey, the camera does strange things to people. | 亲爱的 摄影机对人有种奇怪的效应 |
[14:05] | I know it probably doesn’t make you feel any better, but… | 我知道这可能不会让你感觉好些 但是 |
[14:09] | the documentary crew is going to be gone in a week | 拍纪录片的剧组只会呆上一周 |
[14:11] | and your friends are still going to be there. | 而你的朋友却还会在那儿 |
[14:14] | Ooh, I hate it when she tells me what I already know. | 喔 我尤其不喜欢她对我说我已经知道的事情 |
[14:19] | So how should I handle it? | 那我应该怎么办 |
[14:21] | I think you should talk to them. Off-camera. | 我认为你应该和他们谈谈 别在镜头前面 |
[14:26] | So what was the secret? | 那么是什么秘密 |
[14:28] | Oh. That I, um… I had a crush on Gordo in the fourth grade. | 噢 我呢 在四年级暗恋过戈多 |
[14:33] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:36] | I mean, you did? Really? | 我的意思是 你有吗 真的吗 |
[14:44] | Hey. Can I talk to you? | 嗨 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[14:47] | Me first. | 我先来吧 |
[14:49] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:50] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[14:55] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[14:56] | Popular kid. | 人见人爱的小帅哥 |
[14:57] | Go get him, tiger. | 去找他 老虎 |
[15:01] | So, Ethan, is there anything more to you than good hair? | 伊桑 你还有什么能比你的发型更好的东西吗 |
[15:05] | What? Gordon– why you got to be like that? | 什么 戈登 你为什么要这么问 |
[15:07] | I’m out. Later, ladies. | 我要走了 待会见 女士们 |
[15:10] | Gordo! | 戈多 |
[15:11] | What were you doing? | 你刚刚干了什么 |
[15:13] | Oh, come on, that was no big deal. | 噢 拜托 这没什么大不了的 |
[15:14] | It was so a big deal. You were really rude to him. | 这很要紧 你对他真的太无礼了 |
[15:18] | That’s not you. | 这可不是你 |
[15:18] | Listen, guys, you know I want to be a director. | 两位 听着 你们知道我想要成为一名导演 |
[15:21] | I don’t want to blow my big opportunity. | 我不想搞砸我的大好机会 |
[15:23] | Stan really thinks I have a knack for this. | 斯坦真的认为我有这个本事 |
[15:25] | A knack for what– hurting people’s feelings? | 什么本事 伤害别人的感情吗 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I can’t believe you’re willing to be mean to everyone | 说的对 我不敢相信你对每个人都这么恶毒 |
[15:30] | just to get what you want. | 仅仅是为了得到你想要的 |
[15:32] | That’s not what I’m doing. I’m just being myself. | 我不是你说的那样 我只是做回我自己 |
[15:35] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[15:36] | Some alternate-universe whacked-out alien version of yourself. | 来自平行宇宙的疯狂变态版 |
[15:41] | The one great thing about you is you know who you are, | 你有一个很好的品质就是有自知之明 |
[15:44] | and you are your own person. | 而且我行我素 |
[15:45] | But now you’re letting this director guy tell you who you are. | 但是现在你要让这个导演来告诉你你是谁 |
[15:50] | Um… can we shut off the cameras for a second? | 嗯 我们能关上摄影机会儿吗 |
[15:52] | No can do. | 办不到 |
[15:54] | So, if you’re willing to put this film ahead of us, fine. | 如果你宁愿重“摄”轻友的话 随你便吧 |
[15:57] | I’m sure you’ll make a great director some day. | 我肯定你有一天会成为伟大的导演的 |
[16:01] | Guys. Come on. | 两位 拜托 |
[16:13] | It just keeps getting better. | 剧情越来越上轨了 |
[16:21] | I’ve been thinking about what you guys said. | 我一直在思考你们两位说的话 |
[16:22] | Gordo, we already told you. | 戈多 我们已经告诉你了 |
[16:24] | We’re not going to talk to you on-camera. | 在镜头前我们是不会和你说话的 |
[16:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:28] | Think that was kind of mean? | 我们这么做是不是也有点刻薄 |
[16:30] | I think it was kind of necessary. | 我觉得我们这么做很有必要 |
[16:33] | That doesn’t make me feel any better. | 这并不能让我好受些 |
[16:36] | “GO AWAY” | “走开” |
[16:39] | I love this kid. | 我爱死这个孩子了 |
[16:43] | I shouldn’t be here. I’m grounded. | 我不应该来这里 我被禁足了 |
[16:46] | Do you always listen to your parents? | 你总是听你父母的吗 |
[16:48] | When they’re angry, yeah. | 他们生气的时候是的 |
[16:51] | We’ll only stay for a second. | 我们就呆一会儿 |
[16:53] | How many chances will we get to be in a movie? | 我们被拍到电影里的机率能有多大 |
[16:55] | Besides, we’re covered, there’s tons of adults here. | 何况我们会被挡住的 这儿有一堆人 |
[16:59] | Okay, but promise to lay low. | 好的 但是你要保证低调 |
[17:01] | I promise. Come on. | 我保证 跟我来 |
[17:04] | This whole documentary is a joke. | 这整部纪录片是一场闹剧 |
[17:06] | Let’s see where this is going. | 让我们看看会发生什么 |
[17:08] | I know this may end up on the cutting-room floor | 我知道这段可能会被剪掉 |
[17:10] | but it needs to be said. | 但是我必须要说 |
[17:12] | This really isn’t what middle school is like. | 这儿根本没有个中学的样子了 |
[17:13] | This isn’t real. | 这是不真实的 |
[17:15] | I was encouraged by the director to act the way I did. | 我被导演鼓励着按照他要求的方式去演 |
[17:17] | It’s not who I am and that’s not how I treat my friends. | 这里没有真实的我 也没有我对待朋友的方式 |
[17:20] | So if that’s what it takes to make it in this business | 如果这就是电影行业制片的方式的话 |
[17:23] | then maybe I’m not cut out for it after all. | 那可能我根本不是当导演的料 |
[17:24] | That’s it. I’m done. | 就是这样 我不干了 |
[17:26] | Cut. Cut. What are you doing, kid? I can’t use any of that. | 卡 卡 孩子 你在做什么 我不能用那段 |
[17:30] | I know. So go find yourself another zookeeper. | 我知道 看来你得重新给你找个动物园管理员 |
[17:36] | Now, that’s the Gordo I remember. | 那才是我印象中的戈多 |
[17:37] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[17:38] | It’s good to be back. | 很高兴回来 |
[17:41] | Hey, whoa, kid! Wait up! | 嘿 孩子们 等等 |
[17:45] | Matt, would you go and get me some ketchup? | 马特 你能去替我去拿一些番茄酱吗 |
[17:48] | Okay. | 行 |
[18:01] | Here’s your ketchup. | 这是你要的番茄酱 |
[18:01] | Oh, I don’t need ketchup. | 噢 我不需要番茄酱了 |
[18:03] | What the…?! | 搞什么 |
[18:06] | You promised. | 你保证过的 |
[18:07] | I lied. | 我骗你的 |
[18:08] | You’re amazing. | 你真是太有才了 |
[18:10] | You! Kid! Come here! | 你 小子 给我过来 |
[18:18] | Hiya! | 嘿呀 |
[18:30] | Ha! Got you now, kid. Fire! | 哈 没路走了吧 小子 开火 |
[18:39] | Matt, catch! | 马特 接着 |
[19:15] | Aren’t you glad things are back to normal? | 一切回归正常 你难道不高兴吗 |
[19:23] | Okay, you guys already know what I’m going to say | 好了 你们两位已经知道我要说什么了 |
[19:25] | so do I even need to say it? | 那么我还需要重复吗 |
[19:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:28] | Okay. You were right. I’m sorry. | 你们是对的 对不起 |
[19:30] | I let the documentary become more important | 我重视纪录片的程度超过了 |
[19:32] | than our friendship. | 我们的友情 |
[19:33] | Uh, where are the cameras when you need them? | 噢 当你需要的时候摄影机在哪儿呢 |
[19:35] | I would love to have that on film. | 我倒希望能把这段放进去 |
[19:37] | I’m sure you’ll all be pleased to know that | 我很高兴地通知你们各位 |
[19:38] | there will be no documentary thanks to Mr. Ketchup | 由于番茄酱先生和你们的捣蛋 纪录片不拍了 |
[19:41] | and you– | 还有你 |
[19:42] | you just blew a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, pal. | 小朋友 千载难逢的好机会就此告吹 |
[19:45] | We will not be back. Let’s boot it! | 我们不会回来了 我们走 |
[19:51] | What a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[19:52] | I guess we’ll all just have to hang out and be happy. | 我还以为我们可以握手言和呢 |
[19:56] | All right. it’s safe to come out. | 好了 出来吧 安全了 |
[19:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:59] | Positive. | 确定 |
[20:02] | Nice work back there, Matt. | 干得好 马特 |
[20:04] | Am I in trouble? | 我惹麻烦了吗 |
[20:05] | Not with me– I think you did a great job– | 对于我来说不是 我觉得你干的很好 |
[20:07] | but with Mom and Dad… you’re toast. | 但是面对老爸和老妈 你死定了 |
[20:09] | So, was that your girlfriend? | 那是你的女朋友吗 |
[20:11] | She keeps on tricking me and getting me into trouble. | 她不停地耍我 还用圈套陷害我 |
[20:14] | I hope she’s my girlfriend. | 我倒希望她是我的女朋友 |
[20:18] | So, you really had a crush on me in the fourth grade? | 那么你真的在四年级的时候暗恋过我 |
[20:23] | I was young. I didn’t know any better. | 我那时太小了 不知道还有更好的 |
[20:35] | Okay, here we go, kids and background action. | 好的 开始 孩子们 背景演员动起来 |
[20:45] | Matt, catch! | 马特 接着 |
[20:48] | Pour it on. | 加油 |
[21:00] | Oh, my gosh. | 噢 我的天 |
[21:02] | I didn’t know he did this to you. | 我不知道他这么对你 |