时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Pudding cups! Sealed! Untouched by cafeteria-lady hands! | 布丁 未开封的 没被自助餐厅服务员碰过 |
[00:03] | No skin! Do I hear $1? | 去过皮的 有出一块钱的吗 |
[00:05] | I’ve got $1. Do I hear $1.25? | 有出一块钱的 有出一块二毛五的吗 |
[00:07] | Gordo, why are you auctioning off your lunch? | 戈多 你为什么要拍卖掉你的午餐 |
[00:09] | I need to make money for a new stereo. | 我得为新的立体声音响攒钱 |
[00:11] | What about your old stereo? | 你的旧音响怎么了 |
[00:12] | It’s gone to stereo heaven. | 它已经去立体声音响的天堂了 |
[00:14] | You! In the striped shirt! | 你 穿条纹衬衫的 |
[00:16] | $1.50 for the pudding cup? $1.50. | 为这个布丁出一块五 一块五 |
[00:17] | Going once… twice… sold to the boy in the striped shirt! | 一次 两次 卖给穿条纹衬衫的男孩 |
[00:21] | So why don’t you get your parents to buy you a new one? | 那为什么不让你父母给你买个新的 |
[00:24] | Ah, that would be the logical answer, | 啊 这是符合逻辑的做法 |
[00:25] | but my parents want me to earn the money on my own. | 但我父母想让我自己赚钱 |
[00:28] | I hate it when they say stuff like that. | 我讨厌他们那样说 |
[00:30] | So, by brown-bagging my lunch | 所以 通过自备午餐 |
[00:31] | and auctioning off my desserts, | 还有拍卖我的甜点 |
[00:33] | I can make about $3 a day. | 我一天大概可以赚到三美元 |
[00:35] | So, I’ll have a new stereo in five months. | 这样 五个月后我就会有一个新的立体声音响了 |
[00:37] | Five months?! | 五个月 |
[00:39] | Well, if you figure $3 a day, 5 days a week –that’s $15. | 如果你按每天三美元 每周五天算 就是15美元 |
[00:43] | and there are 4 weeks in a month so that’d be $60. | 一个月有四周 就是60美元 |
[00:46] | So I’ll have $300 in 5 months. | 五个月后我就有300美元了 |
[00:48] | Wow, Gordo, where were you during the math test yesterday? | 哇哦 戈多 昨天数学测验时你在哪儿 |
[00:51] | Oh, I was, uh… Getting my usual “A.” | 哦 我在 嗯 得我通常得的A |
[00:55] | Way to be modest, Gordo. | 真谦虚 戈多 |
[00:57] | If you’re so smart, Mr. “A,” you should already know | 如果你那么聪明 A先生 你应该已经知道 |
[00:59] | how to raise money for your new stereo. | 怎么给你的新立体声音响筹钱了 |
[01:01] | What are you taking about? | 你在说什么 |
[01:02] | Tutor math. | 辅导数学 |
[01:03] | People would totally pay for your help. | 人们会为你的帮助付钱的 |
[01:05] | That’s actually not a bad idea. | 那的确不是个坏主意 |
[01:07] | Of course it’s not a bad idea. I came up with it. | 当然不是个坏主意 是我想到的 |
[01:10] | Okay, I’ll do it. So, uh, Miranda… | 好 我干 那么 嗯 米兰达 |
[01:14] | How ’bout a bite of that cupcake? | 给我一小块那个纸杯蛋糕怎么样 |
[01:15] | Sure… for a buck-fifty. | 当然 给我一块五 |
[01:25] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:28] | we’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:31] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:34] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:40] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[01:43] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:47] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:52] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[01:56] | Lizzie McGuire S01E20 Educating Ethan | |
[02:01] | Hey, gordo. How many people signed up for the tutoring? | 嘿 戈多 有多少人报名数学辅导了 |
[02:04] | Well, let’s see… Between that mad rush before school, | 哦 让我们看看 从上课前的匆忙中 |
[02:07] | and the mob scene after first period, zero. | 到第一个课间的人山人海 没有人 |
[02:10] | Nobody signed up yet? | 还没有人报名 |
[02:12] | No one.I even made these flyers. | 没人 我甚至做了这些传单 |
[02:14] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[02:20] | How can anybody read this? | 怎么可能有人读懂这个 |
[02:21] | Cave paintings are easier to understand. | 岩画都比它好懂 |
[02:24] | Is this in English?! | 这是用英语写的吗 |
[02:25] | Who in their right mind would respond to something like this? | 有哪个正常人会回应这样的东西 |
[02:29] | Uh, so, Gor-don… Is this you? | 啊 那么 戈登 是你吗 |
[02:31] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是 是 是我 |
[02:33] | Uh, so you like tutor math and stuff, right? | 啊 那么你喜欢辅导数学这种东西 是吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, I do. | 是 我喜欢 |
[02:37] | See, I kinda flagged the last test, | 你看 上次测验我是有点儿失败 |
[02:40] | and my ‘rents think I could use a little help. | 我父母认为我可以寻求一些帮助 |
[02:50] | Hello? Captain obvious? | 你好 明知故问的人 |
[02:52] | Oh, Ethan… Gordo could tutor you. | 哦 伊桑 戈多可以辅导你 |
[02:56] | Yeah, he’s really smart. | 是 他真的很聪明 |
[02:58] | And we could help… if you needed it. | 而且我们可以帮忙 如果你需要的话 |
[03:02] | That’d be cool — what do you think, professor? | 太好了 你看怎么样 教授 |
[03:05] | Well, I think you could use the help. | 哦 我想你可以寻求我的帮助 |
[03:07] | Excellent! Catch you later. | 太好了 待会儿见 |
[03:11] | Oh… I wish my stereo broke. | 哦 我真希望我的立体声坏掉了 |
[03:12] | This tutoring thing rocks, Gordo! | 辅导这件事太棒了 戈多 |
[03:15] | We have a total “in” with Ethan. | 我们和伊桑近距离相处了 |
[03:17] | Guys, relax. I’m going to be tutoring a guy | 伙计们 放松 我要辅导指导一个 |
[03:20] | who got an 11 on the test. | 测验只得了11分的人 |
[03:21] | That’s not so bad. | 那也不是很糟 |
[03:22] | Out of 100? | 满分是100分 |
[03:24] | So he’ll need lots of tutoring. | 所以他将需要大量的辅导 |
[03:26] | You’ll have your stereo in no Time. | 你很快就会得到你的立体声音响了 |
[03:28] | With the amount of tutoring this guy’s gonna need, | 以这家伙需要的辅导量来说 |
[03:30] | I’ll be looking at the entire home-entertainment system | 我可以期待整套的家庭娱乐系统了 |
[03:33] | –with surround sound. | 还是有环绕立体声的 |
[03:41] | -There’s nothin’ to do. -Nuttin’. | -没什么要做的了 -没了 |
[03:44] | Hey, Oscar, how you doing? | 嘿 奥斯卡 你好吗 |
[03:45] | He’s bored, dad. | 他很无聊 爸爸 |
[03:48] | Bored. | 无聊 |
[03:49] | There’s nothing left to do. We’ve done it all. | 没什么可做的了 我们都做完了 |
[03:52] | Well, you could help out round the house. | 哦 你们可以帮忙收拾屋子啊 |
[03:54] | You haven’t done that. | 那个你们没做过 |
[03:55] | That’s crazy talk, mum. | 这主意真疯狂 妈妈 |
[03:56] | Or you could help out around the neighborhood. | 或者你也可以去邻居家帮忙 |
[03:58] | Old Mrs. Lippin’s lawn needs raking. | 丽萍老夫人的草坪需要耙扫 |
[04:01] | That’s a great idea, dad! | 那是个不错的主意 爸爸 |
[04:03] | Helping people who can’t help themselves. | 帮助那些不能自己做事的人 |
[04:07] | Helping people! | 帮助别人 |
[04:08] | Mom, we’re gonna need a couple of costumes. | 妈妈 我们需要两套道具服装 |
[04:11] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:12] | Superheroes, mom.Me and Oscar are gonna be Superheroes! | 超级英雄 妈妈 我和奥斯卡会成为超级英雄 |
[04:16] | Superheroes! | 超级英雄 |
[04:18] | Superheroes? I always wanted to be a superhero. | 超级英雄 我总是希望成为一个超级英雄 |
[04:21] | We’re gonna patrol the neighborhood and fight crime! | 我们要在附近巡逻 打击罪恶 |
[04:24] | Crime. | 罪恶 |
[04:26] | Hey, does fighting crime include leaf raking? | 嘿 打击罪恶包括耙扫叶子吗 |
[04:28] | Are they evil leaves? | 他们是罪恶的叶子吗 |
[04:30] | No. | 不 |
[04:31] | Let me know if that changes. Let’s go, oscar! | 如果它变坏了就告诉我 我们走吧 奥斯卡 |
[04:39] | How hot did Ethan look today? | 伊桑今天看起来多么帅 |
[04:41] | Beyond hot. | 不仅仅是帅 |
[04:43] | You know, I really don’t want to be | 你看 我真的不想成为 |
[04:44] | a part of this conversation. | 这种谈话的一部分 |
[04:45] | It’s okay, Gordo. we’ll stop. | 好吧 戈多 我们不说了 |
[04:47] | No, I gotta go anyway. I’ve got plans. | 不 不管怎样我要走了 我有了计划 |
[04:49] | Plans? we don’t have plans. How do you have plans? | 计划 我们没有计划 你怎么有计划了 |
[04:53] | I have to go tutor ethan at the Digital Bean. | 我得去数字豆辅导伊桑 |
[04:58] | I hate it when you guys do that. Look, I gotta run. | 我不喜欢你们那样做 看 我得走了 |
[05:01] | I’ll talk to you guys tomorrow. | 我明天再和你们聊 |
[05:02] | You know, we could always use some extra study time. | 你知道 我们总是可以利用一些额外时间去学习 |
[05:05] | Um… Digital Bean? | 嗯 数字豆 |
[05:06] | See you there. | 在那里见 |
[05:17] | See you later, mom. We’re off to fight the forces of evil. | 一会儿见 妈妈 我们要去和邪恶力量战斗了 |
[05:20] | Dressed like that? Wow, who are you? | 怎么穿成那样 喔 你是谁 |
[05:23] | Why, I’m Mattman! And this is… the Incredible Oscar! | 怎么了 我是马特超人 这是难以置信的奥斯卡 |
[05:30] | Don’t make him angry. You wouldn’t like him when he’s angry. | 不要惹他生气 你不会喜欢看到他生气的 |
[05:35] | If you need us, we’ll be patrolling the neighborhood | 如果你需要我们 我们就在附近巡逻 |
[05:37] | or in our fortress of solitude. | 或者在我们的僻静的堡垒里 |
[05:39] | Be back before dark. | 天黑前要回来 |
[05:40] | Have a real good time fightin’ crime, guys. | 度过一段打击罪恶的好时光吧 小家伙们 |
[05:43] | Crime! | 罪恶 |
[05:48] | Superman superman | 超人 超人* |
[05:52] | I wanna be like superman | 我想像超人一样* |
[05:58] | We’ll be taking these! | 我们来拿这些吧 |
[06:00] | Thief! Thieves! Thief! | 小偷 小偷 小偷 |
[06:03] | Stop! | 停 |
[06:04] | Oh! You’re right, Incredible. | 哦 你是对的 难以置信的奥斯卡 |
[06:06] | Superheroes look both ways before crossing the street. | 超级英雄在过街道之前要看两个方向 |
[06:11] | Thief! Thief! | 小偷 小偷 |
[06:12] | Thief? Where? | 小偷 在哪儿 |
[06:23] | I’m reporting you to the authorities! | 我要把你们告诉给警方 |
[06:25] | No need to thank us, ma’am. We’re superheroes! | 不用感谢我们 女士 我们是超级英雄 |
[06:29] | Just doing our job. | 只是在做我们的工作 |
[06:35] | We’re needed elsewhere, incredible Oscar. Let’s roll! | 别的地方还需要我们 难以置信的奥斯卡 我们走 |
[06:44] | Hey, what page are we on? | 嘿 我们在看第几页 |
[06:46] | Um, anyone need a pencil? | 嗯 有人要铅笔吗 |
[06:50] | Okay, that didn’t work. Any more ideas? | 好的 那不管用 还有其他主意吗 |
[06:54] | Yep. | 是的 |
[07:00] | Um, we didn’t order these. | 嗯 我们没点这些 |
[07:02] | They’re from the ladies. | 这些是女士们点的 |
[07:09] | Mmm, these are pretty good. | 嗯 这些很不错 |
[07:11] | Miranda, we gotta figure out a way to get close to Ethan. | 米兰达 我们得找出接近伊桑的方法 |
[07:13] | He’s got like a gordo Force-field. | 他就像一个戈多力场 |
[07:16] | I know. I’ve got an idea. Scooch. Go! | 我知道 我有主意 了 挪桌子 |
[07:33] | Hi. Okay, one last scooch. Go! | 嗨 好的 最后一下 走 |
[07:41] | Oops! | 噢 |
[07:43] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[07:45] | Ethan, why don’t we take a break? | 伊桑 我们为什么不休息一下 |
[07:47] | We’ll attack dividing fractions later. | 我们一会儿再看分数的除法 |
[07:49] | But the ladies just got here. | 可是女士们刚到 |
[07:50] | Just go get a drink. | 去喝一杯吧 |
[07:52] | Okay, professor. | 好的 教授 |
[07:55] | Look, the only reason you guys are here is because of ethan. | 看 你们在这里的唯一原因就是伊桑 |
[07:58] | If I was just here studying alone, you wouldn’t be here. | 如果只是我一个人在这里学习 你们不会来 |
[08:01] | It doesn’t sound so good when he puts it that way. | 他那么说听起来可不怎么好 |
[08:04] | Guess I’ll be going now. | 我想我现在就应该离开 |
[08:07] | Relax, Gordo. No need to go nuclear. | 放松 戈多 没必要弄得那么严肃 |
[08:09] | I’m just here so I can earn some money for a new stereo. | 我在这里是因为我可以为新的立体声音响赚些钱 |
[08:12] | That’s it! So can you guys please just Leave me alone?! | 就是这样 所以你们可不可以让我一个人呆着 |
[08:15] | We were just trying to help you, Gordo. | 我们只是想帮你 戈多 |
[08:17] | With what? | 怎么帮 |
[08:18] | Um… tutoring! | 嗯 辅导 |
[08:20] | You must be joking. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[08:21] | If I need to go shopping, then I’ll ask for your help. | 如果我需要去买东西 我一定请你帮忙 |
[08:26] | What? | 什么 |
[08:27] | Excuse me? | 再说一遍 |
[08:28] | What are you trying to say? | 你想要说什么 |
[08:30] | You guys don’t even get “A”s. | 你们甚至没得过A |
[08:32] | We get B-pluses, Gordo. | 我们得了B+ 戈多 |
[08:34] | Oh, but I guess we’re not smart Enough to hang out with you. | 哦 可是我想我们没聪明到可以和你交往 |
[08:36] | Good, ‘Cause I have work to do. | 好的 因为我还有工作要做 |
[08:38] | Ready, teach? | 准备好了 老师 |
[08:39] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[08:44] | Looks like you need a tutor on how to deal with the ladies. | 看起来你需要人指导怎么和女士相处 |
[08:50] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[08:51] | Remain calm. We’re here to help. | 保持冷静 我们是来帮忙的 |
[08:55] | This is job for the incredible Oscar! | 这是难以置信的奥斯卡的工作 |
[09:07] | Hey, that’s a brand-new bike! I’m telling my dad! | 嘿 那是一辆崭新的自行车 我要告诉我爸爸 |
[09:11] | No need to tell your dad –Your kind words are thanks enough. | 没必要告诉你爸爸 你的话就足以感谢了 |
[09:17] | Oww. | 哦 |
[09:20] | When performing superhuman feats of strength, | 当运用超人那样的非凡的力量时 |
[09:22] | always lift with the legs. | 一定要在腿上用力 |
[09:30] | Gordo is such a know-it-all. | 戈多是那么无所不知 |
[09:32] | Yeah, I-I know, but I still kind of feel bad. | 是的 我知道 可是我还是感觉有些不好 |
[09:35] | Why? He did kind of call us dumb. | 为什么 他的确说我们笨 |
[09:37] | Well, we did kind of use him to get to Ethan. | 哦 我们利用他接近伊桑 |
[09:40] | It still doesn’t give him the right to be mean. | 那也没有给他这样对待我们的权利 |
[09:42] | I guess your right. | 我想你是对的 |
[09:43] | We’re gonna have to talk to him eventually, through. | 我们还是得和他谈谈 |
[09:45] | Fine. So go talk to him. | 很好 那么去和他谈吧 |
[09:50] | Hit me again with what I’m supposed to do? | 再教我一边该怎么做 |
[09:51] | How many times do we have to go over this? | 我们需要复习这个多少次 |
[09:53] | When you’re dividing fractions,You have to | 当你做分数的除法的时候 你得 |
[09:54] | invert the numerator and the denominator | 把第二个分数的分子和分母倒置 |
[09:56] | of the second fraction, and then you multiply it. | 然后再乘以它 |
[10:00] | That means you flip it over. | 就是说你要把它翻过来 |
[10:03] | Oh… | 哦 |
[10:05] | Okay? | 好了 |
[10:06] | Hey…Looks like you guys could use some extra help. | 嘿 看起来你们需要一些额外的帮助 |
[10:10] | Truce. | 休战 |
[10:12] | We don’t need any help. | 我们不需要帮助 |
[10:13] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[10:15] | Dividing fractions is always really hard. | 分数除法总是很难 |
[10:17] | It’s easier for me if I imagine the numbers are | 如果我把数字想象成真实的东西 |
[10:20] | something real, like… hair scrunchies | 对我来说就简单多了 比如头绳 |
[10:24] | Who’s got hair scrunchies?! | 谁有头绳 |
[10:27] | Ethan needs hair scrunchies! | 伊桑需要头绳 |
[10:35] | Okay… We have four hair scrunchies. | 好的 我们有四个头绳 |
[10:39] | Oh, that’s what you call those those things! | 哦 那就是你说的那些东西 |
[10:41] | Lizzie, we’re studying math, not beauty supplies. | 利齐 我们在学数学 不是怎样打扮 |
[10:44] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[10:45] | But I come in peace. | 可我为了和平而来 |
[10:47] | Okay, what’s one-half of the hair scrunchies? | 好吧 这些头绳的一半是多少 |
[10:51] | Two scrunchies. | 两个头绳 |
[10:52] | Okay, so that’s one over two. | 好的 那就是一除以二 |
[10:54] | Now, what’s a quarter of the scrunchies? | 现在 这些头绳的四分之一是多少 |
[10:57] | One scrunchy? | 一个头绳 |
[10:58] | Good. So that’s one over four. | 很好 那就是一除以四 |
[11:00] | Now how many times does one scrunchy | 那么 两个头绳是 |
[11:02] | go into two scrunchies? | 一个头绳的多少倍 |
[11:04] | Two! | 两倍 |
[11:05] | Excellent! So, let’s look at the problem. | 很不错 那么 让我们看看这个问题 |
[11:08] | Okay, we have one-half divided by one-fourth. | 好的 我们用二分之一除以四分之一 |
[11:12] | Now flip the second fraction and multiply. What do you get? | 现在把第二个分数翻过来 再相乘 是多少 |
[11:16] | Come on! You can get this! | 加油 你能做出来 |
[11:18] | I know there brains under that perfect hair. | 我知道在那完美的头发下面还是有脑子的 |
[11:22] | Two. That’s totally easy! | 二 那太简单了 |
[11:24] | That’s what i’ve been saying for the past half-hour! | 那就是我过去的半小时里一直在说的 |
[11:27] | Yeah, but it makes more sense when she lays it down. | 是的 可是她讲的更明白 |
[11:30] | Props, Lizzie. Say, why don’t you tutor me? | 道具 利齐 说吧 为什么你不辅导我 |
[11:41] | I can’t believe you said no to Ethan craft. | 我不敢相信你对伊桑・克拉夫特说不 |
[11:44] | I could never do that to Gordo, Miranda. | 我不能对戈多那样做 米兰达 |
[11:46] | He’s taking his tutoring really seriously. | 他辅导得很认真 |
[11:48] | But he’s being a total jerk, and he called us stupid. | 可是他完全是个笨蛋 他还说我们笨 |
[11:52] | Listen, miranda, I’m angry about that, too, | 听着 米兰达 我对那件事也很生气 |
[11:54] | but I don’t want to not be friends with Gordo just because | 可是我不想只因为他说了些或许都不是他的本意 |
[11:57] | he said something that he probably didn’t mean. | 的话就不和他做朋友了 |
[11:58] | But for a friend, he’s been saying some pretty mean stuff! | 可是作为朋友 他真的说了些很吝啬的话 |
[12:02] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那么 你要做什么 |
[12:03] | I’m gonna apologize to him for barging in on his tutoring. | 我要为打扰他的辅导去向他道歉 |
[12:06] | What?! he should apologize to you. | 什么 他该向你道歉 |
[12:09] | I know, but friendship is a lot more important | 我知道 可是友情比谁向谁道歉 |
[12:11] | than who apologizes to who. | 重要的多 |
[12:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:14] | Hey, gordo. Um, I wanted to talk to you about something. | 嘿 戈多 嗯 我有些事想和你说 |
[12:18] | Yeah, I wanted to talk to you, too. | 是的 我也有事要和你说 |
[12:19] | I think you guys owe me an apology. | 我想你们欠我一句道歉 |
[12:21] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:23] | I think you owe us an apology. | 我想你欠我们一句道歉 |
[12:25] | For what?! You guys were the ones who were | 为了什么 你们利用我 |
[12:27] | Using me to get to Ethan Craft. | 接近伊桑・克拉夫特 |
[12:28] | If you want to hang out with Him, go ahead | 如果你们想和他和他出去玩 去吧 |
[12:30] | just don’t use me to do it. | 只是别利用我 |
[12:33] | When did my friends become more complicated | 什么时候我的朋友变得 |
[12:36] | than my math homework? Whoa! | 比我的数学作业还复杂了 哇哦 |
[12:39] | I don’t want to get any more phone calls complaining | 我不想再接到任何抱怨你们两个的电话了 |
[12:41] | about you two. So if you’re going fight crime, | 所以如果你们要打击罪恶 |
[12:44] | you’re going to have to keep it to our housse | 你们只能在我们的屋子里 |
[12:46] | And maybe you two could use your superpowers | 也许你们两个可以用你们的超能力 |
[12:48] | to find the tv remote. I believe it’s being | 找到电视遥控器 我想 |
[12:51] | held captive by the evil couch monster. | 它一定是被邪恶的长椅怪物俘虏了 |
[12:53] | Ha! | 哈 |
[12:56] | You laugh now, but evil lurks where you least expect it. | 你现在笑了 可罪恶总潜伏在你最不在意的地方 |
[13:00] | Evil never sleeps. | 罪恶从不睡觉 |
[13:02] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:08] | You know, there may be crime right in this very house. | 你知道 或许就在这个房子里就有罪恶 |
[13:12] | Really? | 真的 |
[13:13] | Yeah. All we need to do is create an evil villain, | 是的 我们需要做的就是制造一个邪恶的坏人 |
[13:17] | defeat him, and save the filly. | 打败他 然后拯救小姑娘 |
[13:20] | That’s genius! | 真是天才 |
[13:22] | They don’t call me Mattman for nuttin’. | 我马特超人的名号可不是白来的 |
[13:27] | Lets roll. | 我们走吧 |
[13:35] | Mrs. Wardman, your regular teacher, | 沃德曼夫人 你们的老师 |
[13:36] | wants you to take this quiz today. | 想要你们今天进行随堂考试 |
[13:39] | Me – I don’t believe in Quizzes. Or tests. Or examinations. | 我 我不相信随堂考试 或者测验 或者考试 |
[13:45] | In fact, I don’t even believe in grades. | 其实 我甚至不相信分数 |
[13:48] | Learning is a road trip. | 学习是一次旅行 |
[13:50] | It’s not the destination. It’s the journey! | 重要的不是目的地 而是旅程 |
[13:56] | Unfortunately, I’m not your regular teacher, | 不幸的是 我不是你们的正式教师 |
[13:59] | so take a quiz and pass it down. | 所以拿上卷子 把它传下去 |
[14:07] | So, you say you aced the quiz? | 那么 你说你随堂考试得了A |
[14:10] | Yeah, I think I got an “A.” | 是的 我想我得到一个A |
[14:12] | “A”! “A”! “A”! “A”!Yeah! | A A A A 是的 |
[14:15] | Oh, well, maybe next time, you can tutor me. | 哦 好吧 也许下次 你可以辅导我了 |
[14:18] | Tutoring’s harwork, you know? not everyone can do. | 辅导可不简单 你知道吗 并不是每个人都行 |
[14:22] | So uh, how’d you do? | 那么 啊 你怎么样 |
[14:23] | I failed. | 我不及格 |
[14:25] | Let me see this.That’s impossible I-I tutored you. | 让我看看 不可能 我 我辅导了你 |
[14:29] | Teaching’s a tough gig, Mr. Gordon. | 教学是不容易的 戈登先生 |
[14:31] | I know I make it look easy, | 我知道我让它看起来简单 |
[14:32] | but not everyone’s cut out to be an educator. | 但不是每个人都能成为教育者 |
[14:34] | Listen, I know you’ve had your nose to the grindstone | 听着 我知道你已经很努力地 |
[14:36] | Over this fraction stuff — | 在学习分数了 |
[14:37] | My nose?! I was trying to use my brain! | 我的鼻子 我在试图用我的头脑 |
[14:41] | It’s a good thing you’re a handsome boy. | 幸好你还是个英俊的男孩 |
[14:43] | Tell you what… since you’ve been working hard, | 告诉你 鉴于你一直很努力 |
[14:45] | I’ll give you another shot tomorrow. | 我明天要再给你一个机会 |
[14:47] | Fine, we go over it… again. | 好的 我们再复习一遍 |
[14:50] | I was kind of hoping that Lizzie would help out this time. | 我倒是有点儿希望利齐这次能帮忙 |
[14:53] | I love the way Ethan says my name! | 我喜欢伊桑叫我名字的方式 |
[14:55] | Lizzie. Lizzie. Lizzie. Lizzie! Lizzie! Lizzie! | 利齐 利齐 利齐 利齐 利齐 |
[14:59] | You still want her help? You know what… | 你还需要她的帮助 你知道 |
[15:01] | Fine. Go ahead. Use a second-rate teacher. I don’t care. | 好吧 就这样吧 用一个二流的教师 我不介意 |
[15:04] | It just made more sense when you laid it down. | 只是你说的更明白 |
[15:06] | So what do you say? please. | 那么你觉得怎么样 |
[15:12] | Uh… | 啊 |
[15:12] | How hard is it to say yes to the cute guy?! | 对这个可爱的家伙说是还真是难啊 |
[15:16] | Sure, Ethan. I’ll tutor you. | 当然 伊桑 我会辅导你 |
[15:19] | Hah, cool! This is gonna be great. | 哈 酷 这真是太好了 |
[15:24] | Great. | 太好了 |
[15:28] | Mom, have you seen my black platforms? | 妈妈 你看到我的黑色厚底凉鞋了吗 |
[15:30] | They’re not in my room, and cannot find them anywhere. | 它们不在我的房间里 哪儿也找不到 |
[15:32] | Did you look in the hall closet? | 你看过壁橱了吗 |
[15:34] | Not there. | 不在那儿 |
[15:34] | So wear something else. | 那就穿别的吧 |
[15:36] | I’d love to, dad, but all my other shoes are missing! | 我很想 爸爸 可我其他的鞋都不见了 |
[15:38] | Lizzie, is this a trick so I will take you shoe shopping? | 利齐 这是不是个恶作剧 然后我得带你去买鞋 |
[15:43] | There’s no trick — it’s the work of the evil shoe baron. | 不是恶作剧 是邪恶的鞋子男爵干的 |
[15:48] | -Evil… -Shoe… | -邪恶的 -鞋子 |
[15:50] | Baron? | 男爵 |
[15:52] | Mom, I have to meet Eethan at the Digital Bean in 20 mutes, | 妈妈 我二十分钟后要和伊桑在数字豆见面 |
[15:55] | and this little super-zero has stolen all my shoes! | 而这个小超级狗熊偷了我所有的鞋 |
[15:58] | Have not! | 才没有 |
[16:00] | Maybe you didn’t hear me –Ethan. Digital Bean. 20 minutes! | 或许你还没听清 伊桑 数字豆 二十分钟 |
[16:05] | Okay, Lizzie… | 好的 利齐 |
[16:07] | Matt, you go tell the evil shoe baron that | 马特 你去告诉邪恶的鞋子男爵 |
[16:10] | if he doesn return your sister’s shoes in the next 10 minutes, | 如果他不在十分钟内把你姐姐的鞋还回来 |
[16:12] | he’s going to be spending all his free time | 他就要在他那僻静的堡垒里度过 |
[16:14] | in the fortress of solitude. | 他全部的空闲时间了 |
[16:18] | Good work, mom. | 干的好 妈妈 |
[16:19] | I’ve battled the evil shoe baron before. | 我曾经和邪恶的鞋子男爵战斗过 |
[16:27] | A note! | 一张纸条 |
[16:32] | “I have given up a life crime, | “我已经放弃了一生的罪恶 |
[16:34] | thanks to Mattman and the incredible Oscar. | 感谢马特超人和难以置信的奥斯卡 |
[16:37] | if not for their acts of bravery, | 如果不是他们的勇敢行为 |
[16:39] | I would have taken over the world one shoe at a time.” | 我会一只接着一只地偷走世界上所有的鞋” |
[16:43] | It’s signed “the evil shoe baron.” | 署名是 邪恶的鞋子男爵 |
[16:45] | Well, good work, guys. | 好的 干得好 伙计们 |
[16:47] | Tell any future supervillains that | 告诉所有未来的超级恶人 |
[16:49] | if they touch my stuff, | 如果他们碰了我的东西 |
[16:50] | They’re history. I’m out of here | 他们将会成为历史 我走了 |
[16:56] | Okay, I’m gonna ignore the fact that the evil shoe baron’s | 好的 我会忽略掉邪恶的鞋子男爵的笔迹 |
[16:59] | handwriting looks exactly like Matt’s. | 看起来很像马特的笔迹这个事实 |
[17:01] | On the condition that your superhero days are over — | 在这种情况下 你们的超级英雄的日子结束了 |
[17:04] | inside the house and out, okay? | 不论是房子里还是房子外面 明白吗 |
[17:07] | But there’s still a lot of evil lurking out there. | 但是还是有很多罪恶潜伏在外面 |
[17:10] | Lurking. | 潜伏 |
[17:11] | And you misspelled “bravery.” | 你把勇敢写错了 |
[17:13] | I did?! Aww. | 是吗 哦 |
[17:21] | Okay, let’s try dividing fractions one more time. | 好的 让我们再试一次分数除法 |
[17:24] | We have seven jellybeans. | 我们有七粒软糖 |
[17:27] | No! Ethan, don’t eat the problem. | 不 伊桑 不要把问题吃掉 |
[17:30] | This isn’t what I thought “alone time” with Ethan | 我想像的和伊桑的单独时间 |
[17:32] | would be like. But look at that smile! | 不是这样的 可是看那个微笑 |
[17:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:38] | I don’t get it with these jellybeans. | 用这些软糖我弄不明白 |
[17:39] | Oaky, what would you get it with? | 好的 用什么你能明白 |
[17:41] | Uh… cheerleaders? | 啊 啦啦队 |
[17:44] | Okay… Everybody… Ethan needs cheerleaders! | 好的 大家 伊桑需要啦啦队 |
[17:53] | you went to school to learn, Girl… | 你来到学校学习 女孩* |
[17:55] | Wow. Ooh. I’m glad he didn’t need elephants. | 哇哦 哦 我很高兴他没要大象 |
[18:02] | Okay, one-half divided by one-half. | 好的 二分之一除以二分之一 |
[18:07] | …sit yourlf down, take a seat | 找个位子 坐下* |
[18:10] | all you gotta do is repeat after me | 你们要做的就是跟着我说* |
[18:13] | A-B-C it’s easy as… | A B C 很简单 就像* |
[18:15] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[18:17] | Okay, When dividing fractions, | 好的 在做分数除法的时候 |
[18:18] | you take the second fraction and flip it upside down. | 把第二个分数上下倒置 |
[18:23] | …A-B-C it’s easy | A B C 很简单* |
[18:24] | it’s like counting up to 3… | 就像从一数到三* |
[18:27] | And then you mulply. | 然后相乘 |
[18:30] | …that’s how easy love can be… | 爱就可以这样简单* |
[18:32] | So that’s “one times two Over “two times one, which is what? | 那么就是二分之一乘以一分之二 结果是多少 |
[18:36] | Two over two. | 二分之二 |
[18:40] | Which reduces to… | 可以简化为 |
[18:45] | Sit down, girls! | 坐下 女孩们* |
[18:46] | Rhonda. | 朗达 |
[18:47] | I think I love you! | 我想我爱你* |
[18:49] | shake it, shake it, baby… | 摇摆 摇摆 宝贝* |
[18:50] | No! Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie! | 不 利齐 利齐 利齐 利齐 利齐 |
[18:55] | That’s right… One. | 对的 一 |
[18:57] | Lizzie, I really like this math. | 利齐 我真的喜欢数学 |
[19:05] | -Stay down! -No! Ow! | -头低点 -不 噢 |
[19:08] | Why am I so nervous? | 我为什么这么紧张 |
[19:10] | It’s not like I’m the one being graded here. | 就好像我是那个被评分的人一样 |
[19:11] | It’s okay. He’ll pass. He had a great tutor. | 没关系 他会过的 他有个不错的辅导员 |
[19:15] | Yeah… he did. | 是的 的确 |
[19:17] | You can’t be talking to us. It’s against the brainiac code. | 你不能和我们说话 这违反了聪明人的规矩 |
[19:20] | Look, guys, I’m sorry. I was wrong. | 听着 伙计们 我很抱歉 我错了 |
[19:23] | Ooh, can I hear that again? | 哦 我能再听一遍吗 |
[19:25] | “I’m sorry”? | 我很抱歉 |
[19:26] | No, no, no — the second part. | 不 不 不 第二句 |
[19:28] | I was wrong. I didn’t mean to make anyone feel stupid. | 我错了 我并不想让任何人觉得自己愚蠢 |
[19:32] | If anyone should feel stupid, it should be me. | 如果有人应该觉得自己愚蠢 那就应该是我 |
[19:35] | I acted like a total jerk. | 我表现的就像是个笨蛋 |
[19:36] | Well, I’m sorry for taking your only student. | 好吧 我很抱歉带走了你唯一的学生 |
[19:40] | And for making you feel that we used you to get to Ethan. | 还有让你觉得我们利用你接近伊桑 |
[19:44] | Well, I guess none of us got an “A” in friendship. | 好吧 我想我们没有一个人在友谊上得了A |
[19:49] | I aced it! | 我得了A |
[19:51] | A 72? | 72分 |
[19:53] | How can I have a mad crush on a guy | 我怎么会盲目地喜欢一个认为72分 |
[19:55] | who thinks he aced a test with a 72? | 就能在考试中得A的人 |
[19:59] | You rock, teach! | 你太棒了 老师 |
[20:02] | Ohh, yeah –that’s why. | 哦 是的 这就是原因 |
[20:10] | So, how are you going to get money for your new stereo? | 那么 你怎么为你的新立体声音响凑钱呢 |
[20:12] | I’m not — I’m gonna spend all my free time | 不用了 我要在利齐家度过 |
[20:15] | at Lizzie’s house, listening to her stereo. | 我的空闲时间 听她的音响 |
[20:16] | -Oh. -Ugh. | -哦 -啊 |
[20:17] | Sponging off my stereo won’t cost him a dime. | 依赖我的音响不需要他花一分钱 |
[20:20] | Maybe he is the smart one. | 也许他是最聪明的 |
[20:23] | Don’t worry Gordo, you can come over anytime. | 别担心 戈多 你随时都可以过来 |
[20:43] | I really don’t want to be a part of this conversation. | 我真的不想成为这种谈话的一部分 |
[20:46] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:47] | I gotta go anyway. I’ve got plans. | 不管怎样我要走了 我有安排 |
[20:50] | And, action! | 开始 |
[20:51] | Wait, wait! Where are my hands? | 等等 等等 我把手放哪儿 |
[20:53] | I think we should start over. | 我想我们得重新开始 |
[20:54] | Ha! | 哈 |
[20:56] | A A A A “A”! “A”! “A”! “A”! | |
[21:01] | Cut. | 停 |