Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Great job, girls. 干得好 女孩们
[00:04] This is the most successful food drive 这是希尔利奇中学有史以来
[00:06] Hillridge Middle School has ever had. 最成功的食品募捐活动
[00:08] Thanks. It was actually kind of fun. 谢谢 这实际上很好玩
[00:10] And the extra credit rocks. 而且还有额外加分
[00:11] You girls have a knack for this. 你们两个对这个还真熟练啊
[00:13] You know someone won’t go hungry tonight 你们要知道就是因为你们募捐的这些食物
[00:14] because of all the food you collected. 今晚一些人将不会再挨饿
[00:16] You two might want to think about 你们两个也许想考虑考虑
[00:17] taking on a new volunteer project. 从事一个新的志愿者项目
[00:22] I totally have a knack for this. 我对此的确很熟练
[00:23] I ended world hunger in an afternoon. 一个下午我就解决了世界饥饿问题
[00:26] Okay, maybe not ended, but I made a dent. 好吧 也许没有解决 但是我补了个缺口
[00:31] Hey, girls. 嘿 女孩们
[00:32] Oh, hey. 哦 嘿
[00:33] Lizzie, you forgot these cans I put out for you. 利齐 你忘拿了这些我为你们捐出的罐头
[00:36] I’ve got to go meet my mom. 我要去找我妈了
[00:37] -Hasta la bye-bye. -Bye. -再见(hasta la 西班牙语 一会见) -再见
[00:40] So… they finally came up with an official uniform 那么 他们终于为社会质疑的对象
[00:42] for the socially-challenged? 挑出了官方制服
[00:44] Lizzie. 利齐
[00:45] No, Mom. No, Dad. 不 妈妈 不 爸爸
[00:47] You can’t be mad at her for speaking the truth. 你们不能因为她说了实话而生她的气
[00:50] Your brother is wearing his hall-monitor safety patrol belt. 你弟弟带的是他的走廊安全监察巡逻队肩带
[00:54] Hall monitor? 走廊监察员
[00:55] How many garbage cans are you going to get stuck in? 你要被塞到多少个垃圾箱里啊
[00:57] See? Even my lame-o sister knows what’s coming. 看到了吗 即使我的蠢姐姐都知道将会发生什么
[01:00] Now, honey, Hall Monitor is a very important job 听着 宝贝 走廊监察员是一个非常重要的工作
[01:02] and you should make the best of it. 你应该尽全力做好
[01:03] That’s right, son. It’s a position of honor. 是啊 儿子 这是个光荣的职位
[01:06] I remember when I was a hall monitor. 我记得当我当走廊监察员的时候
[01:12] Your sister may be right, son. 你姐姐也许是对的 儿子
[01:18] If you believe, 如果你相信
[01:21] we’ve got a picture-perfect plan 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划
[01:25] We’ve got you fooled 那你就错了
[01:28] ‘Cause we only do the best we can 我们不过是在尽力而为
[01:33] Sometimes we make it 有时我们会取得成功
[01:36] And sometimes we fake it 有时我们会把事情搞砸
[01:40] But we get one step closer each and every day 但我们离目标一天比一天近
[01:46] We’ll figure it out on the way 我们会在途中解决所有难题
[01:50] Lizzie McGuire S01E16 Obsession
[01:53] Gordo, why weren’t you at the food drive? 戈多 你怎么没去参加食品募捐活动
[01:55] I had something more important to do. 我有更重要的事去做
[01:57] More important than ending world hunger? 比结束世界饥饿更重要吗
[01:59] The Science Olympics. They’re this week. 是科学奥林匹克竞赛 这个星期比赛
[02:01] The long-distance paper airplane contest, 纸飞机飞行距离竞赛
[02:03] the egg drop and the ultimate test of brains and brawn: 鸡蛋下落和终极脑力体力测验:
[02:06] the slow bicycle race. 慢骑自行车比赛
[02:08] Uh, Gordo, Tudgeman always wins those. 嗯 戈多 这些总是塔奇曼赢
[02:10] Not this year. This year, he’s going down. 今年不会 今年 他一直在走下坡路
[02:13] So I guess this means 那么我想这意味着
[02:14] you won’t be recycling with us. 你将不会和我们一起回收废品
[02:16] Uh, when did we decide on recycling? 嗯 我们什么时候决定回收废品的
[02:18] Good luck with that saving that earth thing, guys. 祝你们拯救地球好运 两位
[02:20] I got to go drop eggs off the roof. 我要去屋顶做鸡蛋下落实验
[02:24] Hey, Miranda, meet me at the Digital Bean tomorrow 嘿 米兰达 明天到数字豆子找我
[02:26] cause we’re starting there. 因为我们就从那里开始
[02:29] Recycling? Great. 回收废品吗 太好了
[02:31] Can’t wait to start picking through garbage. 我迫不及待的要去捡垃圾了
[02:34] So Pete Gallon was coming out of the bathroom. 当皮特・加仑从卫生间出来时
[02:37] I asked him for a hall pass, but no go. 我问他要走廊通行证 但他没有
[02:40] So, I wrote him up. 因此 我记下他了
[02:43] He begged me not to. He even cried. 他求我不要记他 他甚至都哭了
[02:46] You know… I think I’m going to be a mall cop when I grow up. 你知道吗 我想我长大了会当一个商场保安
[02:50] I knew you’d get into it, son. 我知道你能干好的 儿子
[02:51] Sorry I’m late. I was on the phone. 抱歉 我迟到了 我刚才在打电话
[02:53] That’s okay, honey. 这没什么 宝贝
[02:54] Oh, no, no, no… no, no. 哦 不 不 不 不 不
[02:56] That’s not okay. 这一点也不好
[02:58] I’m going to have to write you up. 我必须要记下你
[03:00] Late for dinner. 晚饭迟到
[03:02] That means… no dessert. 这就意味着 没有甜点可吃了
[03:07] Mom, tell the geek patrol 妈妈 告诉这个巡逻队的怪胎
[03:09] that if he touches my dessert 如果他敢动一下我的甜点
[03:11] his citation-writing days are over. 他开处罚单的生活就结束了
[03:13] Mom, Dad… back me up here. 妈妈 爸爸 支援我
[03:15] -Sorry. -Dad?! -抱歉 -爸爸
[03:17] Son, why don’t you let her off with a warning? 儿子 你为什么不能给她个警告就放过她呢
[03:19] You’re a troublemaker, Lizzie. 你真是个麻烦制造者 利齐
[03:22] I’ll be watching you. 我会监视着你的
[03:24] I’ve seen your kind all my life. 我一生中见过不少你这种人
[03:28] Of course you have, Officer Wacko. 你当然见过 变态警官
[03:30] I live here. 我就住在这儿
[03:32] Anyway, before Captain Nut Job interrupted me 不管怎样 在傻瓜长官打断我之前
[03:35] I was going to say 我本想说
[03:36] that Miranda and I decided to start a recycling project 我和米兰达决定实施一个废品回收项目
[03:39] since the food drive was such a huge success. 因为这次的食品募捐活动非常成功
[03:41] Oh, that’s wonderful, Lizzie. 哦 那真是太棒了 利齐
[03:42] We are really proud of you, sweetheart. 我们为你感到十分骄傲 宝贝
[03:44] So, what’s the plan? 那么 计划是什么
[03:46] Well, we were thinking of starting at 嗯 我们原计划
[03:47] the Digital Bean tomorrow. 明天从数字豆子开始
[03:48] -Mmm, great. -Great. -嗯 太棒了 -太棒了
[03:49] But, then I thought, 但是 后来我想
[03:51] well wouldn’t it just make perfect sense to start right here, 嗯 就从这里开始不是更有意义吗
[03:53] at home? 从家里开始
[03:55] -Okay. -That’s, um… wonderful. -好的 -这真是 嗯 非常棒
[03:57] We’ll need to start separating the garbage into 我们需要开始将垃圾分类
[03:58] plastic, paper, and glass. 分为塑料 纸 以及玻璃
[04:00] We’ll need three separate labeled containers 我们需要三个分别贴上标签的容器
[04:02] and someone to drive me to the recycling center each week. 还需要有个人每星期载我去废品回收中心
[04:04] Well, that-that sounds like a lot of fun. 嗯 那 那听起来真有趣
[04:06] I can’t wait. 我都迫不及待了
[04:08] I didn’t know saving the earth was going to be so smelly. 我原本不知道拯救地球会这么臭
[04:12] I know, but think how much we’re helping. 我知道 但是你要想想我们帮了多少忙
[04:14] There’s got to be a less disgusting way we can help. 我们肯定可以用一个不怎么恶心的方式来帮忙的
[04:16] What’s disgusting is not recycling. 废品回收一点儿也不恶心
[04:18] I-I mean, look at this. 我 我是说 看看这个
[04:20] We can save a tree if we recycle this. 如果我们回收它 我们就可以拯救一棵树
[04:22] And this. This can be used… 还有这个 这个可以用来
[04:25] To save a plastic tree? 拯救一颗塑料树
[04:26] No. To make other plastic stuff. 不 可以制造其他的塑料制品
[04:28] I-I mean… if we keep throwing stuff away at this rate 我是说 如果我们一直以这种速度抛弃东西
[04:31] in 50 years, there’ll be enough trash gathered up 五十年内 这儿就会有
[04:34] to fill the state of Texas. Twice. 能够填满德克萨斯州的那么多垃圾 两倍
[04:36] Where do you get this stuff? 你从哪知道这的
[04:39] I read. And these. 我读到的 还有这些东西
[04:42] Do you know how many dolphins get caught in this a year 你知道每年会有多少海豚被这种东西卡住
[04:44] just because people don’t cut them up? 仅仅是因为人们没把它们剪开吗
[04:46] A-Are we saving dolphins, too? 我 我们还要拯救海豚
[04:48] ‘Cause I thought we were just saving the earth. 我还以为我们只需要拯救地球呢
[04:50] Dolphins are a part of the earth. 海豚也是地球的一部分
[04:52] Okay, fine. Whatever. 好 好吧 随你
[04:53] Save the planet. Save the dolphins. 拯救地球 拯救海豚
[04:56] I’m going to go see if our food is ready. 我要去看看我们的食物做好没有
[04:58] Don’t get too many napkins. 别拿太多纸巾
[04:59] And get me some scissors. 还有给我找个剪刀
[05:01] I totally rule at this saving the earth thing. 拯救地球的事情完全在我的掌控之中
[05:06] -Thanks. -Aren’t you going to eat your burger? -谢谢 -你不准备吃你的汉堡吗
[05:12] After I finish saving the dolphins. 等我完成拯救海豚的事情再说吧
[05:13] Well can you at least not play with the trash while we eat? 至少在吃饭的时候你就不能别玩弄垃圾吗
[05:16] I think what you guys are doing is really great. 我认为你们两个正在干一件非常棒的事
[05:19] Like, really. 我非常喜欢 真的
[05:20] Wow. Thanks. 喔 谢谢
[05:22] So many people don’t even care about the environment anymore. 有很多人根本不关心环境
[05:26] They think that the earth is like this infinite resource. 他们认为地球好像有无限的资源
[05:29] -It’s not going to last forever. -Totally. -其实资源并不是永远充足的 -太对了
[05:35] Is that a burger? 那是个汉堡吗
[05:36] Yeah. You want a bite? 是啊 你想尝尝吗
[05:37] Of your… burger? 你的 汉堡
[05:39] Yeah, they’re really good. 是啊 它们非常好吃
[05:41] How can you enjoy eating some poor, dead animal? 你们怎么会喜欢吃这些可怜的 死掉的动物呢
[05:46] I never thought of it that way. 我从来没有这样想过
[05:48] Well, maybe you should. Meat eater! 很好 也许你应该这样想 食肉者
[05:53] Do you believe how weird Parker is? 你能相信帕克是多么的怪异吗
[05:58] I-I think I just became a vegetarian. 我 我想 我刚刚成为一个素食者
[06:02] Maybe this is a little more complicated than I thought. 也许这比我想的要更复杂点儿
[06:06] You going to eat that? 你还吃那个吗
[06:18] You know you can’t beat me, Gordo. 你知道你赢不了我的 戈多
[06:19] I own the Science Olympics. 科学奥林匹克竞赛就是我的天下
[06:21] Not this year, Tudgeman. 今年不行了 塔奇曼
[06:22] You’re going down. 你一直在走下坡路
[06:24] Am I? I think not. 是吗 我可不这样想
[06:26] Or have you forgotten last year? 或许你忘了去年的事儿了
[06:28] Last year when your egg cracked like… an egg. 去年 你的鸡蛋像一个鸡蛋那样摔破
[06:36] And let’s not forget the paper airplane distance contest 还有我们不能忘了纸飞机飞行距离竞赛
[06:38] when you nearly blinded Mr. Lang. 你差点戳瞎了郎先生
[06:44] Oh, yeah. I gave you a slow bike race, 哦 对了 我让你在慢骑自行车比赛中赢了
[06:46] we’ll call that pity. 我们称其为遗憾
[06:48] But face it, Gordo. The best man… won. 但是面对它吧 戈多 最棒的人 赢
[06:52] Moi. 我
[06:57] Tudgeman. You know that little voice you hear late a night– 塔奇曼 想想你深夜听到的那小小的声音
[07:02] that one in the back of your head. 那个在你头脑中回荡的声音
[07:04] That one that says, “Oh, not good enough.” 那个说着 “哦 还不够好”
[07:06] Oh, I don’t think I can win. 哦 我不认为我能赢
[07:07] That’s me, Tudgeman. 那就是我 塔奇曼
[07:09] Because I won’t eat, I won’t sleep until I beat you. 因为我将废寝忘食 直到打败你
[07:14] I’m already in your head, Tudgeman. 我已经驻在你的脑子里了 塔奇曼
[07:16] I own you. 我控制你
[07:19] Jake Charlum. I gave him three citations in one day. 杰克・查隆 我一天给他了三张罚单
[07:24] That kid’s headed for trouble. 那个孩子总是惹祸
[07:27] Three citations? I never gave three. 三张罚单 我从没有给过别人三张罚单
[07:30] Yeah, I checked with the other hall monitors. 是啊 我查了其他的走廊监察员
[07:32] It’s a record. 这是个纪录
[07:34] Well, Matt, 嗯 马特
[07:35] you just make sure you use that power responsibly. 你必须确保你负责地使用职权
[07:38] What are those for? 那些是用来干什么的
[07:40] You better answer the question McGuire, 你最好回答这个问题 麦奎尔
[07:42] and it better be the truth. 而且最好说实话
[07:44] Uh, Miranda and I decided to 嗯 米兰达和我决定
[07:46] donate clothes to the homeless shelter. 给流浪者收容所捐衣服
[07:48] Besides I haven’t worn this stuff in ages anyway. 另外 不管怎么说 我也有很多年没穿过这些了
[07:50] I thought you guys were doing recycling. 我以为你们两个在做废品回收
[07:52] We’re doing that, too. 我们也在做这个
[07:53] Aren’t you taking on a lot? 你不觉得你做的事情太多了
[07:55] Well, if my parents’ generation 嗯 如果我父母那一代人
[07:56] wasn’t so interested in bellbottoms and roller disco 对喇叭裤和溜冰迪斯科不是那么感兴趣
[07:59] the planet would be in a lot better shape. 这个星球会变得更好
[08:01] Dad,there’s a lot to worry about. 爸爸 要关心的事情有很多
[08:04] Oh, and we’re taking some more canned foods to the shelter. 哦 我们要带更多的罐装食物到收容所去
[08:06] Wait, I need that for dinner. 等等 我要用那个做晚饭
[08:08] Mom, the homeless need that more than we do. 妈妈 流浪者比我们更需要这个
[08:10] Honey, we just gave the shelter a whole bunch of cans. 宝贝 我们刚捐给收容所一整袋罐头
[08:13] Dad, the homeless population has 爸爸 在近五年间
[08:14] exploded in the last five years. 无家可归的人数暴涨
[08:21] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[08:22] Mom, water is a valuable resource 妈妈 水是宝贵的资源
[08:24] and the earth does not have an infinite amount. 而且地球的水资源不是无限的
[08:26] Geekzilla’s right, Mom. Can’t waste water. 怪胎是对的 妈妈 不能浪费水
[08:30] I’m going to have to write you up. 我要记下你
[08:32] Fine. No clean vegetables, no dinner. 好吧 没有干净的蔬菜 就没有晚餐
[08:37] “Delaying dinner.” 延迟晚餐
[08:38] I believe that’s another offense. 我相信这是另一条罪行
[08:41] Hey, Matt, 嘿 马特
[08:42] why don’t you let your mother and sister work this out. 你为什么不能让你妈妈和姐姐把这件事解决呢
[08:43] Help me take out the garbage. 帮我把垃圾带出去
[08:45] A little help here. 帮我个忙
[08:46] Do you realize how many trees could die 你知道就因为你没有把纸和塑料分开
[08:49] because you haven’t separated the paper from the plastic? 将会有多少棵树会死去吗
[08:51] Okay, I separate the laundry. 好吧 我把衣服分开洗
[08:54] Typical mom. I’m talking about saving the world 典型的妈妈 我在谈论拯救世界
[08:56] and she’s talking about laundry. 而她却在说洗衣服
[08:59] I think you could be a little more supportive. 我以为你会更支持我一点
[09:01] You agreed to separate the garbage 你同意将垃圾分类
[09:03] and you didn’t follow through. 而你却没能坚持下去
[09:05] If I did that you’d be mad at me. 如果我这样做你就会生我的气
[09:06] That’s correct. 说的很对
[09:07] But I think you need to recycle your attitude young lady. 但我认为你需要收回你的态度 小姐
[09:16] Where did you get that? 你从哪儿买到这东西的
[09:17] At the mall. Isn’t it fab? 商场 看起来不错吧
[09:19] Miranda you can’t wear that. 米兰达 你不能穿那个
[09:21] Are you kidding? This is totally in. 你在开玩笑嘛 这很时尚啊
[09:23] But I thought we were going veggie. 但我以为我们俩要成为素食者
[09:25] Back up. You’re going veggie. 等等 是你要成为素食者
[09:27] And, plus, what does that have to do with my jacket? 再说 那和我的夹克又有什么关系呢
[09:29] It’s leather. Leather is cow. 它是皮制品 皮制品就是牛
[09:31] Cow is meat. I-I don’t eat meat. 牛就是肉 我 我不吃肉
[09:33] Fine. So don’t eat my jacket. 好吧 那就不要吃我的夹克
[09:36] I can’t believe you. 我简直不敢相信
[09:37] I thought you cared about the environment. 我以为你关心环境
[09:39] Chill… It’s just a jacket. 放松 这只是一件夹克
[09:41] Obviously, I can’t count on you for help 显然我指望不上你的帮助了
[09:42] so I’m just going to have to do this all by myself. 所以我就只能靠自己来做这些事了
[09:44] Lizzie, you’re totally overreacting. 利齐 你完全是反应过度了
[09:47] I’m overreacting? 我反应过度
[09:48] Tell me that I’m overreacting 当垃圾堆得高的足以挡住所有的阳光
[09:49] when the garbage builds up so high 让我们受冻的时候
[09:51] that it blocks out all the sunlight and we freeze. 再告诉我 我反应过度
[09:53] Yeah? Well… 什么 好吧
[09:54] at least I’ll have my jacket to keep me warm. 起码我还有我的夹克可以保暖
[10:00] I can’t believe her. 我真不敢相信她竟然这样
[10:10] Oh… Uh, finally. There you are. 哦 呃 总算找到你了
[10:13] Gordo, we have to talk about Lizzie. 戈多 我们必须要谈谈利齐的事
[10:15] -Gordo! -Can’t talk. Folding. -戈多 -不能说话 正在折飞机
[10:18] Gordo, Lizzie’s gone loco. 戈多 利齐疯了
[10:20] Can’t talk. Still folding. 不能说话 仍旧在折飞机
[10:21] Hello! What’s wrong with you? 你好 你怎么了
[10:23] Paper airplane distance contest after school. 放学后有纸飞机飞行距离竞赛
[10:26] Must… beat… Tudgeman. 必须 打败 塔奇曼
[10:29] Gordo, this is serious. 戈多 问题很严重
[10:30] Uh, she’s ending our friendship over a stupid leather jacket. 她因为一件愚蠢的皮夹克结束了我们的友谊
[10:34] O-Okay, a really cool leather jacket 好 好吧 一件非常酷的皮夹克
[10:36] but you know what I mean. 但你知道我的意思
[10:37] She’ll get over it. 她会克服它的
[10:41] Is it supposed to do that? 应该这样飞吗
[10:44] What… is this? 这 是什么
[10:48] What are you doing? I’m working on these. 你在干什么 我正在研究这些东西
[10:50] 99% of all paper products are recyclable 99%的纸制品都是可回收的
[10:53] and yet only 15% of people recycle. 然而只有15%的纸制品被回收
[10:55] -That makes no sense. -Exactly. -那没有任何意义 -完全正确
[10:58] I need to test out multiple designs 我需要测试多种设计
[11:00] to see which one travels the farthest. 来看看哪种飞得最远
[11:01] -Why? -So I can beat Tudgeman. -为什么 -这样我就可以打败塔奇曼
[11:03] Beating Tudgeman is 打败塔奇曼
[11:04] not more important than saving trees, Gordo. 没有拯救树木重要 戈多
[11:06] This is all I’ve dreamed about ever since the fourth grade. 这是我从四年级以来的梦想
[11:09] Recycling is going to have to wait. 废品回收得等一等了
[11:11] Well, the earth can’t wait! 好啊 可是地球不能再等了
[11:15] I think I’ll be eating my lunch alone today. 我想今天我要一个人吃午餐了
[11:24] The portrait of authority 权威的肖像*
[11:28] Portrait of authority 权威的肖像*
[11:31] It embodies what he cannot be 它代表了他能力的延伸*
[11:34] Portrait of authority… 权威的肖像*
[11:39] Time to go to work. 工作的时候到了
[11:49] (系好安全帽帽带)
[11:56] (考试进行中)
[12:03] (慢走,禁止奔跑)
[12:07] Surely, you must be joking. 你确定 你一定在开玩笑吧
[12:09] I’m not joking, and… don’t call me Shirley. 我不是在开玩笑 还有 别叫我雪莉
[12:15] Respect my authority! 你要尊重我的权威
[12:49] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[12:53] I was intimidating Tudgeman. 我在恐吓塔奇曼
[12:54] Yeah, that yawn looked pretty scary. 是啊 那个哈欠看起来真吓人
[12:57] Yeah, well, it’s working. 是 好吧 它起作用了
[12:58] My late nights are actually paying off– 我这几天的熬夜实际上是有回报的
[13:00] we’re tied. 我们打平了
[13:01] He won the egg drop 他赢了鸡蛋下落
[13:02] and I won the long distance paper airplane contest. 而我赢了纸飞机飞行距离竞赛
[13:05] Now, it all comes down to the slow bike race after school. 现在就要看放学后的慢骑自行车比赛了
[13:08] The last person to cross the finish line… wins. 最后一个越过终点的人 获胜
[13:11] I think you need to trade that bike helmet in for a pillow. 我想你需要用自行车头盔换一个枕头
[13:14] But I’ll be out there cheering you on 但我会去为你加油的
[13:16] and I’m hoping Lizzie will be, too. 而且我也希望利齐也会去
[13:26] -Hey. -Yes? -嘿 -什么事
[13:29] Lizzie, listen. 利齐 听着
[13:30] I’m not wearing leather today 我今天没穿皮衣
[13:32] I didn’t eat meat last night for dinner 而且我昨晚晚饭也没吃肉
[13:34] and I recycled my soda can at lunch. 还有 我午饭时回收了我的易拉罐
[13:36] So, can I talk to you? 那么 我能和你谈谈吗
[13:38] I guess. 我想可以
[13:39] What are you wearing? 你穿的是什么
[13:41] Burlap. It’s a renewable resource. 粗麻布 这是可再生资源
[13:43] Okay, Lizzie, I’m really worried about you. 好吧 利齐 我很担心你
[13:46] Don’t be worried about me, Miranda. 别担心我 米兰达
[13:48] Be worried about the world! Be worried about the environment 担心一下世界吧 担心一下环境
[13:50] and the homeless people, and-and the animals 以及流浪者 还 还有动物
[13:52] and the rain forest and the ozone layer! 以及雨林和臭氧层
[14:00] Well, the rain forest isn’t going to hang out with me 好吧 雨林可不会在星期五晚上和我一起出去玩
[14:02] and rent movies on Friday nights. 然后一起租电影看
[14:05] Can’t you just put this aside for a-a few hours? 你就不能把这些先放一放吗
[14:08] And l-let’s go watch Gordo at the slow bike race after school. 放学后我们一起去看戈多的慢骑自行车比赛吧
[14:11] Okay, everyone clear your desk for a pop quiz. 好了 大家把桌子清干净 来做一个小测验
[14:15] Mr. Gordon, are you still with us? 戈登先生 你还和我们在一起吗
[14:18] I’m just resting my eyes. 我只是在放松我的眼睛
[14:20] Uh, Miss Moran? 嗯 莫兰小姐
[14:21] Lizzie, don’t. 利齐 别这么做
[14:22] There’ll be time for your question after the quiz. 测试之后会有你问问题的时间的
[14:24] No! There won’t be time! 不 已经来不及了
[14:25] Lizzie, don’t. 利齐 别
[14:28] Miss Moran we’re running out of time. 莫兰小姐 我们没有时间了
[14:30] Lizzie, quiet. 利齐 安静
[14:31] No! I won’t be quiet. 不 我不会安静的
[14:33] Here we go. 让我们开始吧
[14:34] You know how many trees you killed with your little pop quiz? 你知道你的小测验害死了多少树
[14:37] You could’ve printed those double-sided. 你可以双面印试题
[14:39] You could’ve saved a life. 你可以拯救一个生命
[14:42] Tree killer! 树杀手
[14:44] I’m going to ask you one last time, Lizzie 我再说最后一次 利齐
[14:45] to sit down and be quiet. 坐下 保持安静
[14:47] We’ll discuss this after the quiz. 我们测试后再讨论这个问题
[14:49] I would expect you, out of all people to understand. 我以为你会比别人更理解我
[14:51] You encouraged us to start this project. 你鼓励我们开始这个项目
[14:53] Why won’t anyone help me? 为什么没人帮助我
[14:55] Wow, this is getting really heavy. 喔 这东西变得越来越沉了
[14:57] Ms. McGuire, I’m going to help you. 麦奎尔小姐 我会帮助你
[15:00] I’m sending you home to get some sleep. 我要把你送回家休息一下
[15:07] That’s not good. 这可不好
[15:15] I’m not sleeping. 我没睡觉
[15:17] I-I was just resting my eyes. 我 我只是在休息我的眼睛
[15:23] Hey, is it 3:00 already? 嘿 已经三点了吗
[15:25] No, I got sent home early. 不 我被提前送回家了
[15:27] I got sent home early, too. 我也被提前送回家了
[15:29] They said I was power hungry! 他们说我权力欲太强
[15:31] I don’t even know what that means 我甚至不知道那是什么意思
[15:33] but I’ve got to get back to school! 但我必须回学校去
[15:35] Son, you have to know when it’s time to turn in your belt. 儿子 你必须知道什么时候应该上交你的肩带
[15:37] But I can’t leave my post. 但我不能离开我的岗位
[15:39] Honey, the school will be fine. 宝贝 学校会没事的
[15:41] You need to take a rest. 你需要休息一下
[15:43] I’m sure there’s other hall monitors on duty. 我确信还会有其他的走廊监察员上岗
[15:45] But… I’m the best! 但是 我是最好的
[15:48] We’ll talk about it later. 我们一会儿再说
[15:49] Matt! Get out of your sandwich. 马特 离开你的三明治
[15:52] Okay, now he is scary. 好了 现在他真吓人
[15:54] He’s scary? 他吓人
[15:55] Lizzie, I hate to break this to you, 利齐 我不想向你们捅破这一点
[15:57] but you two have more in common than you think. 但你们俩有比你们想像的多得多的共同点
[16:00] Lizzie, you got a big heart and we’re very proud of you. 利齐 你有一颗博爱的心 我们很为你骄傲
[16:04] But you’re taking on too much. 但是你做的太多了
[16:05] You can’t save the world by yourself. 你不可能一个人拯救世界
[16:07] Well, no one else is helping. 嗯 没人帮我
[16:09] Well, okay, we’re going to help. 那好吧 我们会帮你
[16:11] Recycling garbage– that’s a very good idea. 回收垃圾 那是个好主意
[16:13] Yeah, we’re going to be a lot better about that 是啊 我们会更加注意的
[16:15] but you’ve got to relax. 但你需要休息
[16:17] How can I relax? 我怎么能休息
[16:18] Lizzie, honey, you’re running yourself into the ground. 利齐 宝贝 你快累垮了
[16:20] You can’t get anything done 如果你不先照顾好你自己的话
[16:22] if you can’t take care of yourself first. 你就完成不了任何事
[16:24] I never thought of it that way. 我从没那样想过
[16:26] Well, if you really want to make a difference 嗯 如果你真想做些贡献
[16:27] what you have to do is pick one thing– 你就必须要挑出一件事
[16:29] just one thing– and go for it. 就一件事 然后认真去做
[16:31] And get some help, too. 还要寻求一些帮助
[16:32] I mean, what happened to Gordo and Miranda? 我是说 戈多和米兰达怎么了
[16:34] Well, I was kind of a jerk. 嗯 我有点傻
[16:38] No. You know what? I was a big jerk. 不 你知道吗 我是个大傻瓜
[16:40] Can I go back to school 我能回学校
[16:41] and watch Gordo win the slow bicycle race? 看戈多赢得慢骑自行车比赛吗
[16:44] I’ll tell you what. You go take a nap 我来告诉你怎么做 你去睡一会儿
[16:46] and I’ll wake you up and I’ll drive you back to school later. 我叫你起来然后开车送你去回学校
[16:49] You get upstairs right now and get some sleep. 你现在上楼然后睡会儿
[16:51] -Um… I can’t. -Why not? -嗯 我没法睡了 -为什么
[16:54] Well, I kind of donated my mattress to the homeless shelter. 嗯 我把我的床单捐给流浪者收容所了
[16:59] I’ll go get a blanket for the couch. 我去拿个蒙沙发的毯子
[17:01] I’ll call the shelter. 我去给流浪者打电话
[17:05] Ladies and gentlemen, we come to the Slow Speed Bicycle Race. 女士们先生们 慢骑自行车比赛要开始了
[17:11] And now, presenting last year’s overall champion 现在上场的是去年的总冠军
[17:14] Larry Tudgeman. 拉里・塔奇曼
[17:20] And here’s Mr. David “Gordo” Gordon. 这位是大卫・“戈多”・戈登
[17:41] Move your bicycles to the start-finish line 把你们的车挪到起点终点线上
[17:44] and get ready to bi-cycle. 准备开始骑行
[17:49] -Wow. -Very cool. -喔 -非常酷
[17:51] And it’s aerodynamically designed 它的空气动力设计
[17:53] to increase my wind resistance and slow me down. 可以加大我的风阻 减慢速度
[17:55] Good luck. 祝你好运
[18:00] -Who are you? -I’m the King, baby. -你是谁 -我是猫王 宝贝
[18:03] The race will be once around the quad 比赛将绕环线一周
[18:05] riding only, no standing, no walking, no leaning. 只能骑 不能站 不能走 不能靠墙
[18:11] Last bicycle across the finish line is the winner. 最后一个到达终点的就是胜利者
[18:18] And they’re off. 他们开始了
[18:19] Tudgeman takes an early lead and Gordo settles in behind him. 塔奇曼先行 戈多跟在他后面
[18:28] Gordo, Gordo, Gordo 戈多 戈多 戈多
[18:31] Gordo, Gordo, Gordo, Gordo… 戈多 戈多 戈多 戈多
[18:39] Coming down the back stretch Gordo is increasing the deficit. 到了后半圈了 戈多正在拉开距离
[18:42] Tudgeman just can’t seem to hold back. 塔奇曼看来慢不下来了
[18:48] It’s going to take more than wind resistance 看来今天仅仅依靠空气阻力
[18:51] to help Tudgeman today. 塔奇曼是不行的
[18:56] Gordo’s making it look easy. 戈多看起来相当轻松
[19:00] Whoa, Gordo drops further behind 喔啊 当塔奇曼走到最后一拐角时
[19:02] as Tudgeman heads into the last turn. 戈多离得更远了
[19:06] If Tudgeman crosses he loses. 如果塔奇曼越线他就输了
[19:12] Tudgeman’s run out of real estate. 塔奇曼要失去他的地位了
[19:14] Gordo’s going to win this thing. 戈多要赢了
[19:16] Two feet…one foot…six inches… 两英尺 一英尺 六英寸
[19:21] Gordo… 戈多
[19:23] And Gordo’s disqualified for leaving his bike. 戈多因为摔下自行车被取消资格
[19:27] Tudgeman wins by default. 塔奇曼卫冕成功
[19:30] Are you okay? 你还好吧
[19:32] Yeah, Gordo, you went down pretty hard. 是啊 戈多你摔得挺狠的
[19:34] Thank you. Thank you very much. 谢谢 非常感谢
[19:38] Gordo has left the building. 戈多已经梦游去了
[19:41] Let me be the first to say I was a total jerk 让我第一个说 我完全是个傻瓜
[19:43] and I’m really sorry. 还有我很抱歉
[19:45] Good. You should be. 不错 你应该的
[19:46] But you were kind of right 但你也有正确的地方
[19:48] so, I’m making my family cut up those six-pack rings 因此 我让我家人把那种六环塑料包装剪开
[19:50] ’cause I like dolphins. 因为我喜欢海豚
[19:52] I’m really sorry you didn’t win the race, Gordo. 你没能赢得比赛我真的感到遗憾 戈多
[19:54] Yeah, me, too. If I hadn’t stayed up all night 是啊 我也是 如果我没有熬夜
[19:56] creating my aerodynamic collar 制作我的空气动力领口
[19:58] I wouldn’t have fallen asleep. I might have won. 我就不会睡着 我可能就赢了
[20:01] There’s probably a lesson in there somewhere 这件事里应该有一个教训的
[20:02] but I’m just too tired to find it. 但我太累了 还没找出来
[20:04] At least you were stylin’. 至少你看起来很时髦
[20:06] And there’s always next year. 而且总还有明年嘛
[20:07] And you…please tell me your days of burlap chic are over. 还有你 请告诉我你穿粗麻布的生活结束了
[20:12] They are. I think I’m just going to pick one thing 是的 我想我会找一件事
[20:14] and stick to it. Like stray dogs. 然后坚持到底 比如流浪狗
[20:16] Do you know how many dogs are abandoned at shelters each year? 你知道每年有多少狗被遗弃在收容所里吗
[20:19] Oh, can I keep him? Can I? 哦 我能留下他吗 可以吗
[20:22] Oh, look. The aliens brought Elvis back 噢 看啊 那些外星人把猫王带回来了
[20:25] and they shrunk him. 他们把他缩小了
[20:27] I hate that guy! 我讨厌那个家伙
[20:29] Hey, Larry, look out for that… 嘿 拉里 小心那个
[20:34] Never mind. 不要紧
[20:36] It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m good. 没事 没事 我很好
[20:50] I’m sorry. I tripped. 我很抱歉 我绊了一下
[20:55] Finally, some help. 最后 帮帮忙
[21:03] Would somebody get this cow off me? 谁能把这头牛从我身上弄走
[21:06] See ya. 再见
新成长的烦恼

Post navigation

Previous Post: 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme