英文名称:Wrong Turn
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | OK, you’re great | 好的 你太厉害了 |
[01:25] | You’ve got the line? Yeah, come up slow folk | 绳索绑好了吗? 是的 快爬吧 慢郎中 |
[01:40] | You’re OK? | 你没事吧? |
[01:42] | You know in 50 miles there isn’t anybody. Who are you screaming for? | 你知道方圆五十哩内半个人影也没 你在对谁鬼叫啊? |
[01:45] | You. Come on. | 你啊快点! |
[01:50] | Pull me up. | 拉我上去 |
[01:55] | Rich | 瑞奇 |
[01:58] | Just pull me up. | 拉我上去啦 |
[02:02] | Alright, don’t be a dick, Richie I need a pull. | 好了 别耍贱了 瑞奇 我需要有人拉我一下 |
[02:07] | Rich | 瑞奇 |
[02:10] | Rich | 瑞奇 |
[03:33] | “West Virginia” | (西维吉尼亚州) |
[03:44] | “Mountain Men Legend Endures” | (山地人不朽传奇) |
[03:53] | Facial Deformity Caused By Inbreeding | (近亲交配导致脸部畸形) |
[03:58] | Genetic Mutation | (遗传突变) |
[04:20] | Inbreed-Related Psychosis | (近亲交配所产生的精神异常) |
[04:37] | Missing Reward | (失踪悬赏) |
[04:44] | Rafters Vanish | (筏夫失踪) |
[05:00] | Violent outburst | (暴动爆发) |
[05:08] | Missing Persons | (失踪人口) |
[05:18] | Hiker Disappears | (登山客失踪) |
[05:24] | Lost girl missing | (迷路女孩失踪) |
[05:27] | Missing girl | (失踪女孩) |
[05:28] | Local girl missing | (本地女孩失踪) |
[05:39] | Greenbrier Backcountry, West Virginia | (西维吉尼亚州 绿蔷薇偏僻乡下) |
[05:50] | Richard Stover and Edith Smith have been missing since last Monday. | 瑞奇史托佛和艾蒂丝史密斯 自上周一起就失踪了 |
[05:53] | Have been failing to return from a weekend at rock… | 截至周末为止尚未返回… |
[07:09] | How are you doing? | 你好 |
[07:11] | You’ve got any idea what’s going on up here? | 你知道前面怎么了吗? |
[07:15] | Traffic jacked about 5 mile up Still chemicals to shit all over the road. | 前方约五哩处交通堵塞 化学物流的满地都是 |
[07:20] | Any idea how long it would take to clean up? | 知道多久能清除完毕吗? |
[07:22] | Couple of hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[07:25] | Couple of hours | 几个小时? |
[07:26] | You’re in a hurry. | 你赶时间? |
[07:29] | Yeah I need to take to Roli and I… | 对 我必须赶到罗里 且我… |
[07:32] | What you should do is get back in your car pick your short cut one more time. | 那你只能回你车上 重新另抄一条捷径看看啰 |
[07:38] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Hey Doris, this is Chris Flinn | 嘿 桃乐丝我是克里斯弗林 |
[08:06] | I have at3 PM an interview with Mr. Keller. | 我下午三点要与凯勒先生面试 |
[08:09] | I’m arriving about 30 minutes later, so I wonder if you could… | 大概会迟到半个钟头 不知道你能不能… |
[08:14] | Hello? | 喂? |
[08:18] | How can it make this? | 怎么会这样? |
[08:32] | “Gas 1 Mile” | (距加油站一哩远) |
[09:09] | Excuse me, sir Do you have a pay phone? | 抱歉 先生 你们有公共电话吗? |
[09:25] | This one’s not working. Do you have another phone I can use? | 这支坏掉了 还有别支电话可以借我打吗? |
[09:28] | Long distance? | 打长途的? |
[09:30] | What isn’t long distance from here, alright? | 从这里打有哪里不是长途? |
[09:33] | You got wild at me, son? | 你在对我吼吗 孩子? |
[09:35] | No, sir, I’m just… I’m running behind, I really need to make a call. | 不是的 先生 我只是… 我有点迟了 我真的需要打通电话 |
[09:41] | Well that is my only phone. | 那是我仅有的电话了 |
[09:45] | Right | 好吧 |
[09:50] | Yeah, highway road is jammed up. Do you know of another road heading us out? | 对 公路上塞车 你知道别条路可以通出去吗? |
[09:55] | No | 不知道 |
[10:04] | Why is this certain mountain road dyed like this? | 这条山路怎么会像这样涂上颜色? |
[10:08] | They’re road? | 它们是路? |
[10:10] | But they ain’t go around the paper yet. | 但他们还没重印地图呢 |
[10:13] | It looks like it runs in the highway about 15, 20 miles, is that right? | 看来走这条路约有15、20哩路程 对吗? |
[10:18] | You say so. | 你说是就是 |
[10:21] | Good work | 好极了 |
[10:22] | Thank you very much Take care, ok? | 非常感谢 保重了 好吗? |
[10:38] | You are the one gonna need take care. | 你才需要好好保重 |
[11:11] | Bear Mtn. Rd | (熊山路) |
[12:16] | You’re alright? | 你还好吧? |
[12:18] | I’m so sorry, I just… | 真的很抱歉 我刚好… |
[12:21] | I just come from the back, I didn’t even see… | 我刚回过头 没注意到… |
[12:23] | I got distracted Oh God, you could die. | 分神了 天哪 你可能撞死呢 |
[12:25] | You guys are all OK? Yeah, You wanna sit down? | 你们全都没事吧? 是的 你想坐下来吗? |
[12:28] | You might be in a state of shock | 你可能会有脑震荡 |
[12:29] | What the hell are you doing? You’re driving so god damn fast Alright, alright | 你到底在干嘛? 开车开的那么快 好了 好了 |
[12:33] | How was your truck parked in the middle of the road? Because you broke our tyre, you asshole. | 你的车怎会停在路中间? 因为轮胎破了啊混蛋 |
[12:36] | Look, I will pay for everything I’ve damaged. | 听着 我会赔偿我撞坏的一切损失 |
[12:38] | Look, damn, you’re right, you’re gonna pay, that’s my Mom’s car. | 听着 妈的 没错 你要赔偿 那是我妈的车子呢 |
[12:41] | Alright, friends, the man said he’d pay for it… | 好了 大伙 这人说会赔的… |
[12:44] | Looks like you killed my bike here. | 看来你毁了我的自行车 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[12:47] | How did you ruin your tyres? | 你的车胎怎会破了呢? |
[12:49] | Someone left some barb wires in the middle of the road. | 有人在路中央放置了铁丝网 |
[12:51] | I can’t believe someone just dropped it there. Nobody dropped anything. | 不敢相信竟然有人将它掉在这里 没有人掉了什么 |
[12:56] | I just found found it tied to the tree back there. Somebody did this. | 我刚发现铁丝网一端固定在树后面 是有人故意的 |
[13:00] | Their hospitality is worse Redneck assholes! | 他们的待客之道太差了 该死的混蛋! |
[13:03] | Look, I’m going to try to find a phone. I think there’s a gas station a couple of miles back. | 听着 我要设法弄支电话 我想后面几哩处有座加油站 |
[13:07] | I’m gonna come with you. | 我跟你去 |
[13:09] | There is no phone. I was just there. | 没有电话 我刚刚去过了 |
[13:12] | Why don’t we wait for someone else to come along? Well, like speedracer here? | 我们何不等别人经过呢? 像这儿的赛车手一样吗? |
[13:16] | Look, I’m not going anywhere. Ok? | 听着 我哪里也不去 好的 |
[13:18] | You guys go I dont’ know, we’re gonna stay here, Francine | 你们去吧 我不知道 我们要留在这里 法兰西… |
[13:21] | and get high Yeah, so what? | …好好享受一番 对 那又怎样? |
[13:27] | Hey, what’s your name? | 嘿 你叫什么名字? |
[13:29] | Chris Flinn | 克里斯弗林 |
[13:31] | You hurt, Chris Flinn? | 你受伤了 克里斯弗林? |
[13:33] | I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[13:35] | Good | 很好 |
[13:38] | cause you’re the mule. | 因为你是骡子 |
[13:40] | Oh no I can carry that. You decide the whole car or something. | 不 那个我来背就行 你决定整部车或什么的就好 |
[13:44] | We’ll just stay here, maybe get hit again… You guys sure you’re cool? | 我们待在这里 也许又会被撞… 你们确定都没事吗? |
[13:48] | Yeah, we’re just fine. Thank you. | 是的 我们好的很 谢谢 |
[13:51] | Later on. Smoke it up there, skippie? | 晚点见了 慢慢抽吧 小捣蛋 |
[13:56] | Yeah, have fun. | 是的 祝你们愉快 |
[14:01] | You want it to kick your ass. | 你想被它害死吗? |
[14:06] | God I can’t let out of my head what was just happending. | 老天 刚才发生的事我还心有余悸呢 |
[14:08] | You’re sure you’re just alright? Yeah, I’m fine | 你确定你真的没事吗? 是的 我没事 |
[14:12] | What are you guys doing out here? | 你们来这里做什么? |
[14:15] | OK, I don’t know, actually we’re lost | 好的 我不知道 事实上我们迷路了 |
[14:18] | You know a lot of people say we’ve been to some ??? experiences, the following moments. | 你知道很多人说我们一直 重覆经历往后的时光 |
[14:22] | Kind of feel like moving and turning in slow motion | 有点像是慢动作前后移动 |
[14:26] | Do you feel like that? No | 你有同感吗? 没有 |
[14:28] | I should tell you that my voice is really low and down in normal speed. | 我该告诉你我的声音在正常速度下 真的很小声低沉 |
[14:41] | Weird | 怪了 |
[14:44] | Where did you get this? | 你在哪拿到的? |
[14:47] | God my Dad’s very nice. | 天啊我爸太好了 |
[14:51] | I couldn’t finish this. | 我抽不完这根 |
[14:58] | Can we figure how to stone this? | 我们可以想想怎么抽吗? |
[15:04] | Are you sure you know where we’re going? Yeah, there was a map at gas station. | 你确定知道我们往哪走吗? 是的 加油站有地图 |
[15:09] | I’m so tired already and starving and being eaten by ants. | 我已经筋疲力尽快饿死了 还被蚂蚁咬我 |
[15:14] | Are there any on my back? No, nothing there | 我背上有蚂蚁吗? 没有 什么也没有 |
[15:18] | I call it squirrel. | 我叫牠松鼠 |
[15:20] | Are you saying you are hungry, Carly? I don’t think it’s a squirrel. | 你说你饿了吗 卡莉? 我认为不是松鼠 |
[15:23] | It’s a make. | 是标本 |
[15:25] | Really? How do you know? He probably ran over it. | 真的? 你怎么知道? 可能是被他辗过去的 |
[15:29] | In medical school they make you work on animal | 在医学院里 他们让你用动物作实验 |
[15:31] | cause I was afraid to get the real thing. | 因为我怕用活的东西 |
[15:33] | It’s a make. | 是标本 |
[15:39] | I need to be in Roli by 7. | 我得在七点前赶到罗里 |
[15:42] | Better get move on then | 那最好动作快点了 |
[15:45] | You know we choose to take it in New York. | 你知道我们选择定居纽约 |
[15:48] | No, you and I should look except we’re stuck. | 不 若非被困 你我应该看看 |
[15:51] | Yeah | 是的 |
[15:53] | Jess mean, whole nature sucks. | 洁西意思是说整个大自然真烂 |
[15:57] | Well, the next time you get dumped, I’m take it to you. | 下回你被甩了时 我会对你这么说的 |
[16:05] | Drop your pants. | 裤子脱掉 |
[16:08] | What? | 什么? |
[16:09] | When do people always show, Evan? What are we doing? | 何时会有人一直出现呢 艾凡? 我们要干嘛? |
[16:14] | Consider it an experiment of probability theory. | 当作是机率理论的实验吧 |
[16:17] | Really | 真的 |
[16:23] | I love you. I know. | 我爱你 我知道 |
[16:26] | Then get your trousers off, boy. Don’t be a sissy Alright | 那裤子脱了吧 小子 别婆婆妈妈的 好的 |
[16:34] | Baby, I’ve been thinking about this whole, this whole wedding thing and. | 宝贝 我一直在考虑这整件事 整个婚事以及… |
[16:39] | I think we should take this done next week | 我觉得我们应该下周把这事做个解决 |
[16:40] | I’m talking about a long weekend at Margarita’s, two of us at beach alone, sunset. | 我在说的是在玛格丽特度个漫长周末 我们两人独自在海边欣赏日落 |
[16:49] | And I’m talking about… Just the low thing. You know what I mean? | 我在说的是… 微不足道的事 你懂我的意思吧? |
[16:55] | Yeah, you wait a second | 是的 你等一下 |
[16:57] | You wanna know what I think. | 你想知道我的想法吗? |
[16:59] | Yes, please | 是的 请说 |
[17:00] | I think if you ever want to get in my pants again. Yes, that’s affirm | 我觉得如果你还想钻进我的裤子里 是的 那是肯定的 |
[17:04] | This is the last time you use the “E” word. OK? | 这是你最后一次讲”淫”话了 好吗? |
[17:11] | I see, disgusting word. | 我明白 恶心的字 |
[17:15] | Hey, guys, hold on. | 嘿 各位 等等 |
[17:19] | Hey, is anyone up there? | 嘿 上面有人吗? |
[17:23] | Hello? | 喂? |
[17:26] | There must be people nearby. Anyone up there? | 附近一定有人 上面有人吗? |
[17:31] | Somebody had it just started. | 有人始作俑者 |
[17:33] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们继续走吧 |
[17:38] | Hello. | 喂? |
[17:51] | Look at this. It’s fucked. | 看看这个 挂了 |
[17:55] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[17:57] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[18:02] | Hey, did you find anything to eat? They took all my power box. | 你有找到吃的吗? 他们拔走我的电瓶 |
[18:08] | No! No, sorry. | 没有! 没有 对不起 |
[18:16] | Damn it | 该死 |
[18:18] | It’s gone. Carly took all our freaking sunscreen. | 不见了 卡莉拿走我们所有的防晒用品 |
[18:23] | See any of good cd’s? | 有看见好听的CD吗? |
[18:28] | Definitely not. | 绝对没有 |
[18:36] | You know I think this guy must be some kind of doctor. | 你知道吗? 我觉得这家伙一定是某种医生 |
[18:38] | We’ll get him to write some prescriptions when he gets back. | 等他回来 叫他开些处方笺 |
[18:43] | Here’s not many smoke either. Almost out. | 这里也没也很多烟 几乎没有 |
[18:55] | Evan? | 艾凡? |
[19:09] | Evan? Where are you? | 艾凡? 你在哪里? |
[19:13] | Hey baby, what are you doing? | 嘿 宝贝 你在干嘛? |
[19:17] | I’m amusing myself. | 我在自我作乐呢 |
[19:21] | You’re getting anything there, Charlie No nothing. I’ve already missed the thing | 你赶去那边有重要事吗 查理? 没有 我已经错过了 |
[19:25] | Why didn’t you just fly? | 你为何不用飞的? |
[19:27] | Put all my money back in that car there. | 我的钱都放在那辆车子上 |
[19:29] | OK, forget aloping | 好的 别管细节了 |
[19:32] | But there’s an idea we should discuss about the band for our wedding. | 但我们应该讨论一下我们婚礼的乐队 |
[19:35] | We should hire a Frank Sinatra type lead singer for the band | 我们应该雇法兰克辛纳屈那一型的 来当乐队主唱 |
[19:39] | Opposed to a James Brown type lead singer. | 不要请詹姆斯布朗那型的做主唱 |
[19:42] | Because really, let’s be honest, there’s only one James Brown | 因为真的 坦白说 只有一个詹姆斯布朗 |
[19:45] | Foul James Brown is really quite intoleralbe | 假的詹姆斯布朗真的教人受不了 |
[19:52] | Evan? Where are you? | 艾凡? 你在哪里? |
[19:56] | You pissing or something? | 你在尿尿还是干嘛? |
[20:05] | Evan? | 艾凡? |
[20:37] | You’re fussy begriming the hips And my Grandma would be, yes revolted, but also. | 你要是毛毛躁躁弄脏了屁股 连我奶奶也会讨厌你的 |
[20:42] | Strangely fascinated in a completely disturbing way. And… | 她是满古怪的会让你觉得不安 |
[20:51] | Babe | 宝贝 |
[20:55] | Carly, I was kidding, Carly. | 卡莉 我开玩笑的! 卡莉? |
[21:05] | Evan? | 艾凡? |
[21:34] | Sweetheart? | 甜心? |
[21:35] | Hey guys, hold up. | 嘿 大伙 等等 |
[21:38] | Guys, hold up for a second, alright? | 大伙 等一下好吗? |
[21:43] | Baby, seriously this isn’t funny | 宝贝 说真的 这不好玩 |
[21:47] | Gee, God, baby | 天啊宝贝 |
[21:52] | Stop | 住手 |
[21:54] | I’m so sorry. I could’ve killed you, woman, I’m extremely dangerous. | 真是抱歉 我很可能杀了你 我是极端危险的 |
[21:58] | You wanna know why I love you so much? | 你想知道我为什么这么爱你吗? |
[22:01] | Because you’re someone to play with. That’s why you love me | 因为你可以陪我玩 所以你才爱我 |
[22:05] | That really scared me baby. Sorry. | 那真的吓我一跳 宝贝 对不起 |
[22:08] | That really scared me, would you not do that? | 真的吓我一跳 别再那样子行吗? |
[22:10] | Hello | 喂? |
[22:21] | There is a statement obviously, huh? | 显然作过声明了 是吧? |
[22:26] | Hey, baby, look at this. | 嘿 宝贝 瞧瞧这个 |
[22:29] | Hey Carly, I think it’s here a good time to… | 卡莉 我觉得现在这里刚好… |
[22:33] | Don’t | 不 |
[22:34] | Ok, that is not funny. Look who scared now. | 好了 那不好玩 看看谁吓谁 |
[22:42] | Sorry. Whatever. | 抱歉 管你的 |
[22:45] | Just get me to a motel room, | 只管送我到汽车旅馆房间里 |
[22:48] | run me a very hot bath and be prepared to provide mewith a lot of orgasms. | 让我洗个舒服的热水澡 准备教我高潮迭起 |
[22:55] | I think they need to be alone. | 我想他们需要独处一下 |
[22:57] | What do you expect? They just got engaged. They’re happy. | 你还能怎么想? 他们刚订婚 他们很幸福 |
[23:00] | So I think they’re fine. Yeah | 所以我想他们没事了 是的 |
[23:04] | Got it? ???, got it. | 没问题吧? 没问题 |
[23:07] | You’re stupid | 你真笨 |
[23:18] | Maybe we shouldn’t have left Francine and Evan. Don’t worry, they’re fine | 也许我们不该丢下法兰西和艾凡不管 别担心 他们会没事的 |
[23:24] | You guys are OK? Super. | 你们还好吧? 好极了 |
[23:31] | Woah wait guys, this road isn’t on here.. | 等等 各位 这条路不是在这上面… |
[23:34] | That’s because you don’t have the redneck world atlas. | 那是因为你又没有乡下人的地图 |
[23:39] | I think we’ve just been saved, kids. Can I get up? | 我想我们刚得救了呢 各位 我能起来吗? |
[23:52] | Make this quick. | 弄快点 |
[23:55] | Actually, maybe we should keep walking. | 说真的 也许我们该继续行进 |
[23:57] | For what, the next house that might have a white picket fence. | 为什么 等下一栋可能有 白色栅栏的房子吗? |
[24:00] | Or maybe for the next house. | 或也许再下一栋房子 |
[24:05] | Hey What? | 嘿! 怎么? |
[24:25] | Hello. | 喂? |
[24:28] | Alright, this isn’t right. | 好了 这样不对 |
[24:31] | Hello. | 喂? |
[24:38] | Hello. Anybody home? | 喂? 有人在家吗? |
[24:44] | Woah, baby, would you, could you? | 宝贝 你可不可以…? |
[24:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[24:49] | I’m gonna see if they had a phone. Mabye you guys can wait out here if you want. | 我看看有没有电话 愿意的话你们可以在外头等着 |
[24:53] | You can’t just barge in someone’s house like that. | 你不能那样子闯入别人家里 |
[24:56] | Yeah, because you know I’m thinking, West Virginia, trespassing, not a good combination. | 对 因为你知道我在想什么 在西维吉尼亚州 非法侵入可不是件好事 |
[25:00] | Look, I need to pee. | 听着 我要尿尿 |
[25:03] | Well, I need to remind you of a little movie called “Deliverance” | 我得提醒你一部叫做”激流四勇士”的电影 |
[25:09] | Guys, we have two wreck cars, and we really need a phone. | 各位 我们两辆车都撞烂了 我们真的需要打电话 |
[25:21] | Hello | 喂? |
[25:24] | Hello | 喂? |
[25:27] | Carly | 卡莉 |
[25:34] | Hello | 喂? |
[25:52] | What the fuck | 搞什么…?! |
[25:52] | Let’s just do what we gotta do and get out of here | 我们办好要做的事 赶紧离开这里 |
[25:59] | OK, I have not sensed a phone here | 好了 我看这里是没有电话了 |
[26:03] | Hello | 喂? |
[26:06] | OK, who lives here? I don’t know, but can you help me find the bathroom? | 好的 谁住在这里? 不知道 但你能帮我找一下厕所在哪吗? |
[26:11] | Baby, I think this is the bathroom. | 宝贝 我想这就是厕所 |
[26:18] | Fuck | 干 |
[26:24] | Seriously, guys, I think we should go. | 真的 各位 我想我们该离开 |
[26:26] | OK, just help me find the bathroom, and then we go | 好的 帮我找一下厕所再走 |
[26:28] | Baby this place is just like some kind of court. Actually I read a Newsweek… | 宝贝 这地方就像某种庭院 事实上我读过一份周报… |
[26:32] | economically depressed places are like breeding grounds for all kinds of apocalyptic visionaries. | 经济萧条地区就像孕育各种邪教的源地 |
[26:36] | Ordered this old temple ??? The Sisha Family. Remember them? | 找了间旧寺庙… 西莎家族 记得他们吗? |
[26:41] | Hey, brainiac. | 嘿 智者 |
[26:46] | Alright, maybe that door. | 好了 也许是那扇门 |
[26:59] | Chris, you’re OK? Yeah, just a paddle, it’s alright | 克里斯 你没事吧? 没事 只是船桨 没事的 |
[27:12] | God, look at this place. Yeah, like the grass from hell. | 天哪 看看这地方 没错 像地狱草原 |
[27:18] | Jesus | 老天 |
[27:39] | Chris | 克里斯 |
[27:41] | We should leave | 我们该走了 |
[27:53] | Yeah, this is it. Ok, be quick | 对 这里没错 好的 快点 |
[27:56] | Two minutes, alright? I’ll be here | 两分钟好吗? 我在这里等你 |
[29:52] | Guys, guys, check this out. | 各位 来看看这个 |
[30:01] | Oh God, Scott, Scott | 天啊史考特 史考特 |
[30:04] | Scott, we have to go now. | 史考特 我们必须马上离开 |
[30:08] | Jess, Jessie | 洁西 洁西 |
[30:11] | Hey, guys, listen. We need to get back to your friends. What about the phone? There is no phone | 各位 听好了 我们必须回头找你的朋友 电话怎么办? 没有电话 |
[30:15] | Shit | 该死 |
[30:20] | There is a backdoor. Let’s go backdoor, come on. Go, go go | 有后门 走后门 快点 走! 走! 走! |
[30:25] | Hurry, hurry | 快 快! |
[30:27] | Shit! No. | 妈的! 不 |
[30:30] | Scott, Scott | 史考特! 史特特! |
[30:32] | It’s not gonna bolt, come on. | 打不开了 来吧 |
[36:47] | Come | 来吧 |
[37:22] | Go! | 快走! |
[37:25] | Go, go, go. No, you have to run | 走! 走! 走! 不 你必须快逃 |
[37:40] | Where are they going. I don’t know. | 他们要去哪里? 不知道 |
[37:43] | Jesus, that really just happened? | 天啊刚刚是真的发生了? |
[37:46] | Do you think Francine is OK? | 你想法兰西没事吧? |
[37:52] | I can’t get it. | 我起不来 |
[37:55] | Come on, get up. | 快点 起来 |
[37:57] | You didn’t see what they did to Francine You didn’t see what we saw. | 你没看见他们对法兰西做了什么 你没看见我们所看见的 |
[38:02] | Carly, sweetie. Look at me. We’re gonna get out of here, I swear you, we are | 卡莉 甜心 看着我 我们会逃出去的 我发誓 |
[38:07] | OK. We’re gonna find a road and we’re gonna get to a town. We’re going home. | 好的 我们会找到路到达镇上 我们会回家 |
[38:11] | We’re gonna get married. Alright? | 我们会结婚 好吗? |
[38:14] | And we’re never going into the woods again. | 从此不再到森林里来 |
[38:20] | We get to go. Come on, this way. | 我们快走 快点 走这边 |
[38:38] | What is this? | 这怎么了? |
[38:51] | Jesus | 天哪 |
[39:11] | How do we get away with this? Oh my God, all these people | 这些废铁我们怎么逃走? 哦 我的天啊这些人全都… |
[39:15] | Take run, they’re still around us | 快逃吧 他们还在附近 |
[39:17] | Look for keys. We still get to run | 找找钥匙 我们还是能逃出去的 |
[39:32] | Get down, get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[40:11] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[40:12] | He left the truck on. So? We’re gonna take it. | 他的卡车还在发动 所以呢? 我们要去抢 |
[40:15] | How are we supposed to do that? | 我们要怎么办的到? |
[40:17] | One of us leads them in the wrong direction. And the rest come to the truck. | 我们其中一个引诱他们到别处 然后剩下的人跑到卡车那里 |
[40:26] | It’s a classical note. Who goes? | 经典 谁去? |
[40:28] | Me. | 我 |
[40:33] | I’m here! | 我在这里! |
[40:52] | Listen, I’m gonna get the truck on I’ll meet you back. | 听着 我会上卡车的 稍后和你会合 |
[40:59] | Fuckers, all you mother fuckers, asshole | 烂人 全你他妈的烂人 混蛋 |
[41:06] | He’s OK. | 他没事 |
[41:19] | Come on. | 快点 |
[41:35] | Go go. | 走! 走! |
[41:43] | We gotta go, come on I can’t | 我们得离开 快点 我不行 |
[42:14] | We gotta find Scott, we have to find Scott | 我们得去找史考特 我们必须去找史考特 |
[42:29] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[42:34] | There is he. | 他在那里 |
[42:39] | Scott, we’re here! | 史考特 我们在这里! |
[42:43] | Hurry, go! | 快点 加油! |
[42:49] | Come on Scott. | 快点 史考特 |
[42:56] | What are you doing? Scott, what’s wrong? | 你在干嘛? 史考特 怎么了? |
[43:01] | Scott, no | 史考特 不 |
[43:05] | Let go of me Let me go. | 放开我 放开我 |
[43:10] | Scott | 史考特 |
[43:19] | Drive, drive! | 开车 开车! |
[43:31] | Oh God | 天啊! |
[44:02] | Oh God, what’s happening? | 天啊怎么回事? |
[44:09] | Yes please, can we go back? | 拜讬 我们开回去好吗? |
[44:13] | Carly, we have to keep going. Ok? | 卡莉 我们必须继续前进 好吗? |
[44:43] | You’re sure this is the road from that map? It’s gotta go somewhere. | 你确定地图上是写这条路吗? 一定能通到某个地方 |
[44:47] | It’s better get us out of here. | 最好能带我们离开这儿 |
[44:56] | Shit | 可恶 |
[45:02] | Shit | 可恶 |
[45:03] | Come on. | 快点 |
[45:08] | Back it up. | 倒车 |
[45:12] | Come on. We can’t go any further. | 快点 没办法往前了 |
[45:21] | We gotta find out where we are. The highest ridge is up there. Come on. | 我们必须查清楚我们的位置 最高山脊在那边 快点 |
[45:25] | Jess, I just like staying | 洁西 我只想待在原地不动 |
[45:27] | Come on, go Carly No | 快点 走吧 卡莉 不 |
[45:31] | Carly, look at me, OK? Scott died protecting us. | 卡莉 看着我 好吗? 史考特为了保护我们而死 |
[45:35] | We need to keep ourselves alive, whatver it’s for nothing. OK? | 我们必须活命 否则他这么做 就没有价值了 懂吗? |
[45:39] | We are all in this together. Come on | 我们要同舟共济 快点 |
[45:42] | I want him back. | 我要他回来 |
[45:55] | Look at me, OK? Look | 看着我 好吗? 看着我 |
[45:56] | We’re gonna stay alive, we’re gonna get out of this. | 我们会活下去 我们会逃出去的 |
[45:59] | We’re gonna get of these woods, | 我们会逃出这片森林 |
[46:01] | we’re gonna find policemen we’re gonna make sure those motherfuckers are punished for this. OK? | 找到警察 我们会确认那些混帐会因此受到惩罚的 |
[46:07] | Carly | 卡莉 |
[46:11] | Come on Carl.y You can do it. | 快点 卡莉 你行的 |
[46:14] | It’s gonna get dark. So come on | 天色越来越暗了 所以快一点 |
[46:20] | Let’s find the road quick. I know | 我们快点找出条路 我知道 |
[46:55] | Just a mile, but farther | 才走了一哩 还好远呢 |
[47:02] | Chris | 克里斯 |
[47:05] | It’s a bad dream. | 真是噩梦 |
[47:43] | What’s up? I gotta rest. | 怎么了? 我得休息一下 |
[47:56] | Hey, guys. Look. | 嘿 各位 你们看 |
[48:02] | Oh my God | 哦 我的天啊 |
[48:04] | It’s a watch tower. | 是了望塔台 |
[48:09] | Hello, anyone up there? | 喂 上面有人吗? |
[48:15] | I don’t think anyone’s up there. Doesn’t matter, Maybe there’s a phone or radio. | 我想上面没人 没关系 或许有电话或无线电呢 |
[48:19] | Maybe we’ll see the road. You’re OK? | 也许我们能看到路面 你没事吧? |
[48:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[49:28] | Guys, I don’t see any road. The towns are out there Let’s not stand by the window, they will see us. | 各位 我看不到路及城镇 别站靠窗附近 会被他们看到 |
[49:41] | Come here We’re gonna die | 过来 我们会死的 |
[49:46] | Carly, I need you to come out and look around, please. | 卡莉 我要你清醒一下看看周围 拜讬 |
[50:03] | Hey, Chris | 嘿 克里斯 |
[50:25] | Jess. Thanks. | 洁西 谢谢 |
[51:06] | Oh my God, it’s a radio. | 天啊是无线电 |
[51:14] | Thing works pretty stark | 这东西还相当耐用 |
[51:15] | Do you know how to use this? Let me try | 你知道怎么操作吗? 让我试试 |
[51:19] | I think it still works. Don’t move anything, just keep on all the frequencies they had on. | 我想还能用 别乱动 继续试试所有频道 |
[51:24] | Can anybody hear me? We have an emergency. Can anybody hear me? | 有人听见吗? 我们有紧急事故 有人听见吗? |
[51:30] | Look, we have a huge emergency, please, is there anybody hear me. | 听着 我们遇上重大紧急事故 拜讬 有人听见吗? |
[51:34] | Someone is injured. We need a help. | 有人受伤了 我们需要救助 |
[51:39] | Please, is there anybody out that can hear me? Hello | 拜讬 外面有人听见我吗? 喂? |
[51:42] | No | 不 |
[51:46] | Get down Cover the light. | 趴下 灯光盖住 |
[52:06] | I think they’re passing us. | 我们他们过去了 |
[52:19] | This is ???. Can you copy? Where is your position? | 这是报案中心 收的到吗? 你的位置在哪? |
[52:25] | Do you copy? Where’s your position? | 听到了吗? 你们位置在哪里? |
[52:28] | I don’t know my position. Just help us. | 我不清楚我的位置 帮帮我们就是 |
[52:31] | I didn’t copy that, repeat, what is your position. They’re coming | 没听到 请重覆 你的位置在哪 他们来了 |
[52:42] | Copy, we don’t know our position, we’re in a watchtower. We must be in north of ??? | 收到 我们不知道我们的位置 我们在一座了望塔 一定在北边 |
[52:47] | Someone’s trying to kill us.Please. They’ve murdered our friends. Help us right now | 有人想杀我们 拜讬 他们杀害了我们的朋友 快救救我们 |
[52:52] | Stay there, do you copy? | 留在原地 收到了吗? |
[52:56] | Yes, I copy Just bring the police, this is an emergency. | 是的 收到 请派警察过来 这是紧急事故 |
[52:58] | Help me move this, come. | 帮我搬这个 快 |
[53:02] | Someone’s been shot, Out friends have been killed. Help us out, please | 有人中弹了 我们朋友被杀了 拜讬救救我们 |
[53:07] | Fuck | 干 |
[53:35] | What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛? |
[53:37] | I don’t know | 不清楚 |
[53:42] | I think they’re going down. | 我想他们下去了 |
[53:46] | Jess | 洁西 |
[54:02] | Hello, hello, is there anybody there? Can you hear us? Hello | 喂 喂 有人在吗? 听得见我们吗? 喂? |
[54:37] | Jesus, what are they doing? | 天哪 他们在干什么? |
[54:40] | We’re on fire They’re trying to burn us out. | 失火了 他们想烧死我们 |
[54:46] | Oh my God | 哦 天哪 |
[54:59] | Carly | 卡莉 |
[55:01] | Come here Let go of me, let go | 回来 放开我 放手 |
[55:04] | I’d rather jump than burn to death | 我宁愿跳下去也不愿被烧死 |
[55:10] | Calm down | 冷静点 |
[55:11] | You’re right. What? | 你说的对 什么? |
[55:14] | She’s right, we have to jump. the branch is only a few feet down. | 她说的对 我们必须跳下去 离底下树枝只有几尺高 |
[55:17] | It’s more like 20 feet. | 似乎超过二十尺呢 |
[55:19] | Look, Jess, I don’t want to be burned like this | 听着 洁西 我不想这样子被烧死 |
[55:21] | I don’t want to be chopped into pieces, we can do this. | 我不想被砍成肉块 我们行的 |
[55:22] | I’ll go first | 我先跳 |
[55:25] | Chris, hey | 克里斯 嘿 |
[56:15] | Chris, Chris | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[56:47] | You’re OK? Do you think this is us? | 你没事吧? 你想他们看见我们吗? |
[56:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:59] | We gotta move. Come on. Shit, shit | 我们得移动 快点 该死 该死 |
[57:22] | Carly, come on. | 卡莉 快点 |
[58:30] | I can’t do this I can’t do this | 我不行 我不行 |
[59:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[59:27] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[59:28] | I know, I have a plan. Come on | 我知道 我有个计划 来吧 |
[59:38] | Jessie, this way. | 洁西 这边 |
[1:00:04] | Can you hold this? Why? | 你能抓住这个吗? 为什么? |
[1:00:06] | Cause we’re gonna knock this fucker out of the tree. Can you hold it? | 因为我们要将这混蛋弹到树下 你能抓紧吗? |
[1:00:11] | Yeah | 可以 |
[1:00:13] | Alright, don’t let go until I cease, OK? | 好了 等到我停住不动再放手 好吗? |
[1:00:15] | Where are you going? I’m gonna make sure he comes this way. | 你要去哪里? 我去确保一下他会从这边来 |
[1:00:18] | No, you can’t walk as quick as I can. Jessie, Jessie | 不 你走路不像我这么快 洁西 洁西 |
[1:00:43] | I’m right here. Come and get me. | 我在这里 来抓我啊 |
[1:00:51] | Where are you? | 你们在哪里? |
[1:00:56] | Here I am. | 我在这里 |
[1:03:36] | Sorry about your friends. | 你朋友的事很遗憾 |
[1:03:40] | Last Friday I came home and there was the message on my machine. | 上周五我回家 答录机上有通讯息 |
[1:03:47] | From my boyfried who says that we shouldn’t be together anymore. | 我男友说我们该分手了 |
[1:03:55] | After 20 minutes I’ve been telling Carly | 过了二十分钟后 我告诉卡莉 |
[1:04:02] | She has Scott and… | 她叫史考特… |
[1:04:05] | …Evan and Francine. All for this week to take me out there | …艾凡和法兰西 这个礼拜全体带我出来散散心 |
[1:04:11] | That was the kind of friends they were. | 他们就是这种朋友 |
[1:04:16] | And now they’re dead. | 如今他们死了 |
[1:04:28] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[1:05:01] | Take care | 小心 |
[1:05:12] | No, that are your dreaming. | 不 那是你在作梦 |
[1:05:14] | I wish. | 但愿如此 |
[1:06:02] | How’s your leg? It hurts, but just got, it didn’t hurt… | 你的腿怎么样? 很痛 可是刚才还不会痛 |
[1:06:07] | Road What? | 道路 什么? |
[1:06:11] | We’re ready to get down there. Get by slope right then | 我们准备下去那里 那就从斜坡下去吧 |
[1:06:18] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[1:06:21] | How are you gonna get us down? | 我们要怎么下去? |
[1:06:23] | How are you gonna doubt it? | 你怎么会怀疑呢? |
[1:06:38] | Let go of me | 放开我 |
[1:06:42] | Jessie! | 洁西! |
[1:06:55] | Hey, stop! | 嘿 停车! |
[1:06:59] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:07:01] | Come on, we gotta move. Just calm down. | 快点 我们得赶去 冷静一下 |
[1:07:04] | You’re one of them that called me from the fire tower? I’ve been looking all over for you | 你是从失火的塔上通知我来其中一个吗? 我一直到处找你们呢 |
[1:07:07] | Please, shut up and listen. People are dead Dead, what people? | 拜讬 闭嘴听我说 有人死了 死了 什么人? |
[1:09:41] | Help me, please. | 救救我 拜讬 |
[1:09:56] | No | 不 |
[1:09:59] | No | 不 |
[1:11:20] | Let me out here | 放我出去 |
[1:11:27] | No | 不 |
[1:11:51] | Help me | 救命啊 |
[1:12:49] | You’re OK, just stay with me. You’re alright, come on. | 你没事了 撑着点 没事了 快点 |
[1:12:55] | Keep working on it | 继续努力 |
[1:12:56] | You’re OK? Yeah, thank you. | 你没事吧? 没事 谢谢 |
[1:12:59] | Everything’s alright | 一切都没事了 |
[1:13:05] | Chris | 克里斯 |
[1:14:56] | Chris | 克里斯 |
[1:15:09] | Get off me | 放开我 |
[1:15:25] | Shoot them. | 开枪打他们 |
[1:15:27] | I’ve got only one shot left. | 我只剩一颗子弹 |
[1:15:36] | Come on, you motherfuckers. | 来吧 你们这些王八蛋 |
[1:15:40] | Just die. | 去死吧! |