时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I know change is hard but it’s temporary. | 我知道改变很难接受 但这是暂时的 |
[00:09] | – Look for the good stuff. – There is no “good stuff.” | -找找好玩意看看 -没什么”好玩意” |
[00:13] | Well, what about those azaleas out front? | 那门口那些杜鹃花呢 |
[00:16] | They’ll bloom bright pink in the spring, | 它们到了春天就会开出粉色的花 |
[00:19] | just like the last house. | 像上一栋房子一样 |
[00:22] | They’re a good sign, Azalea. We’re meant to be here. | 它们是好征兆 阿扎莉亚 我们注定来这里 |
[00:27] | – Was Mr. Anna old? – Yep. | -安纳先生很老吗 -对 |
[00:31] | Was he alone? | 他孤单一人吗 |
[00:33] | Yes. And he didn’t need all this space anymore. | 是的 而且他不需要这么大地方了 |
[00:36] | – Ready for bed? – What’s a lead mine? | -准备好睡觉了吗 -铅矿是什么 |
[00:43] | Well, lead is a metal we use to make pipes, | 铅是一种用来制作管道的金属 |
[00:48] | and a lead mine is the place where we dig it out of the dirt. | 而铅矿就是我们从土里挖出铅的地方 |
[00:52] | Slippers. | 拖鞋 |
[00:54] | – Is it in our dirt? – Some. | -我们的土里有吗 -有一些 |
[00:59] | Can I dig it up? | 我能挖出来吗 |
[01:00] | – No, no. You don’t wanna touch it. – Why? | -不 你不想碰它的 -为什么 |
[01:03] | It’ll make you really sick. Let’s get you tucked in. | 它会让你生严重的病 把被子盖好 |
[01:06] | – How? – Well, it gives you belly ache. | -什么病 -会让你肚子疼 |
[01:09] | – It’s not that bad. – No? | -那不算太糟 -不算吗 |
[01:11] | It’ll hurt your brain, and make your hands tremble, | 它会伤害你的大脑 让你的手颤抖 |
[01:14] | and your knuckles will fill with lead. | 你的关节会充满铅 |
[01:16] | Do you seriously have to go into such gruesome detail? | 你非得说这么多可怕的细节吗 |
[01:20] | She asked me a question, Tom. I’m being honest. | 她问了 汤姆 我只是诚实回答 |
[01:22] | She’s only seven. | 她才七岁 |
[01:24] | Sorry if it bothers you but I can’t lie to her. | 如果你不爽我道歉 但我不能对她撒谎 |
[01:27] | You need to stop doing this, all right? | 你不能再这么做了 |
[02:19] | Come to the cemetery. | 来墓地吧 |
[02:23] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么了 |
[02:24] | Her shadow, I saw it! | 她的影子 我看到了 |
[02:27] | You have a new doll. | 你都有新布偶了 |
[02:29] | I… I left it there, I promise! | 我留在那了 我保证 |
[02:32] | This is going back in the morning. | 这个明早就还回去 |
[02:33] | I didn’t take it. | 不是我拿的 |
[02:34] | You know better than to take things that aren’t yours. | 你这么大了 该知道不能拿别人的东西 |
[02:45] | Sweetie, what are you doing? | 宝贝 你在做什么 |
[02:47] | Looking at Lucy’s grave. | 看露西的坟墓 |
[02:50] | I’d love to hear more about Lucy tomorrow, but for now, | 我明天很乐意再听露西的故事 但现在 |
[02:54] | can you please come back to bed? | 你能回床上来吗 |
[03:11] | Creepy. | 真瘆人 |
[03:36] | – What? – The door. | -怎么了 -大门 |
[03:40] | Did she? | 她是不是… |
[03:51] | What’s your name? “Lucy.” | 你叫什么名字 “露西” |
[03:55] | – Azalea. – I told you not to play in the dirt. | -阿扎莉亚 -我告诉过你的 别在泥地里玩 |
[03:58] | – Get up! Now! – I was just playing doll. | -马上起来 -我只是在玩布偶 |
[04:00] | You know better than to be outside alone. | 你该明白不能自己跑出来 |
[04:01] | You’re hurting me. Don’t! | 你弄疼我了 不要 |
[04:03] | You’re not allowed to play here! | 你不许来这玩 |
[04:04] | – Or with that doll! – Come on, let’s go. | -也不能玩那个布偶 -我们走 |
[04:07] | I was making friends! | 我是在交朋友 |
[04:09] | Don’t! | 别 |
[04:28] | Friends, friends, friends who care, | 朋友 朋友 谁在乎朋友 |
[04:31] | you find friends everywhere. | 你在哪都会找到朋友 |
[04:58] | Here. There you go. | 来 好了 |
[05:00] | Ok. | 好 |
[05:04] | – You sure this is worth it? – It’ll sell. | -你确定这值得吗 -会卖出去的 |
[05:07] | Plus, we gotta get it out here, one way or another. | 再说 我们总得把它弄走 |
[05:11] | – All right, ready? – Yeah. Because we’ve never left furniture before. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 因为我们从没留下过家具 |
[05:14] | This offensively large sofa comes with the house. | 这个大到气人的沙发是房子带的 |
[05:19] | All right, tilt. | 好了 倾斜 |
[05:22] | There it goes! | 就这样 |
[05:25] | OK… tilt. | 再倾斜 |
[05:28] | – Can you lift it a bit? – I’m lifting it. | -你能抬高一点吗 -我抬着呢 |
[05:32] | – Twist. Turn it! – Really? | -转过来 -真的吗 |
[05:35] | – OK. You got it? – OK. Sort of. | -好 你抬得动吗 -差不多 |
[05:40] | – Yeah. – OK, easy, easy! | -好 -慢点 慢点 |
[05:43] | OK, hang on. | 等一会 |
[05:46] | – Tilt it. – I’m tilting it! | -再斜一点 -我在弄呢 |
[05:48] | OK, hang on, hang on. I’m gonna twist it back. | 等等 等等 我要转回来 |
[05:50] | Tom, this is so unnecessary. | 汤姆 这太没必要了 |
[05:52] | Come on, Sarah. Let’s go! We’re almost there. | 别这样 莎拉 继续 马上好了 |
[05:55] | – Come on. – Call someone. | -继续 -打电话叫个人来 |
[05:58] | We’re almost there. | 我们马上成功了 |
[06:42] | Mom? Dad? | 妈 爸 |
[07:02] | Friends, friends, friends who care, | 朋友 朋友 谁在乎朋友 |
[07:05] | you find friends everywhere. | 你在哪都会找到朋友 |
[07:51] | Azalea’s body was found on her bedroom floor. | 人们在阿扎莉亚的卧室地上发现她的尸体 |
[07:55] | There were no signs of wrongdoing. | 没有他杀的迹象 |
[07:57] | In fact, she had a smile on her face. | 事实上 她当时脸上还挂着笑容 |
[07:57] | 在此安息 露西·安纳 | |
[08:01] | It’s clear what happened to her folks. | 她父母发生了什么事很明显 |
[08:03] | But no one can quite figure out how she passed. | 但没人能弄明白她是怎么去世的 |
[08:08] | There’s one beautiful thing to come from this, | 这件事也留下了美好的一点 |
[08:10] | those dogwoods and azaleas at the house, | 宅邸周围的茱萸和杜鹃花 |
[08:13] | they bloomed six months early this year. | 它们今年提早了六个月盛放 |