时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Simon, what the fuck? | 西蒙 搞什么 |
[00:18] | God! | 天呐 |
[00:20] | There you go. | 给 |
[00:21] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[00:23] | – OK, can we go now? – No. | -能走了吗 -不行 |
[00:24] | I still need my phone and Kyle always does this to me | 我需要我的手机 凯尔总这么对我 |
[00:26] | and it’s disrespectful. | 太不尊重人了 |
[00:28] | Hope he’s OK though. | 希望他没事 |
[00:30] | I’m sure he found some girl to hit on or something. | 他肯定已经跟某个女生勾搭上了 |
[00:32] | Are you sure? He’s, like, not even posting. | 你确定吗 他都没有发状态 |
[00:35] | Dude, chill. He does this all the time. | 淡定啦 他经常这样 |
[00:38] | You can’t be in here. I told you not to leave the tour. | 你们不能到这来 我叫你们别离团的 |
[00:42] | Well, it’s Kyle. He’s an artiste. | 我们在找凯尔 他是艺人 |
[00:45] | Did he go behind the ropes? | 他到绳子后面去了吗 |
[00:48] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[00:52] | OK, look, we’re leaving, OK? Sorry. | 我们这就走 好吗 抱歉 |
[00:58] | Please follow the rules. | 请遵守规矩 |
[01:00] | Didn’t you watch the welcome video? | 你们没看迎宾视频吗 |
[01:01] | Sure didn’t. | 没有 |
[01:03] | Someone takes her job way too seriously here. | 某人工作太过认真了 |
[01:14] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[01:16] | – Smile for the camera, Simon! – Cheese! | -对着镜头微笑 西蒙 -茄子 |
[01:20] | Hello! We read your tweets | 大家好 我们刚看了你们的推 |
[01:22] | and are here to say that this whole haunting thing is a hoax! | 我们想说这个闹鬼酒店就是个骗局 |
[01:25] | For sure! | 绝对的 |
[01:27] | Well, I… I’m pretty sure people still go missing here. | 我 我很确定还是有人在这里失踪 |
[01:32] | – You’re drunk! – No, I’m serial! They vanish! | -你喝醉了 -没有 我是认真的 他们会凭空蒸发 |
[01:37] | So mysterious! | 好神秘 |
[01:41] | Barkeep! More shots. | 酒保 再来点酒 |
[01:45] | So… | 那个 |
[01:48] | you’ve worked here how long? | 你在这里工作多久了 |
[01:51] | I see you are filming, yes? | 我看见你在拍摄 对吗 |
[01:54] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re… we’re documenting the hotel | 是的 我们在纪录这个酒店 |
[01:57] | and the way that the architecture | 以及它的建筑风格 |
[02:00] | inspires people to think that it’s haunted. | 如何激发人们认为这里闹鬼 |
[02:02] | – Yeah. – I understand. | -是的 -我明白 |
[02:05] | It is a beautiful hotel… | 这酒店的确很漂亮 |
[02:08] | but I prefer you stop. | 但我希望你能停下 |
[02:12] | You know… | 你知道 |
[02:14] | it is a public place. | 这里是公共场所 |
[02:18] | We value our privacy here. | 我们很重视隐私 |
[02:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:28] | OK. Yeah, you’re right. | 好的 你说得对 |
[02:31] | You’re a nice young lady. Thank you. | 你是个好姑娘 谢谢 |
[02:34] | He’s perfect, isn’t he? | 他太完美了 对吧 |
[02:36] | I should just do the whole series | 我该拍一个系列 |
[02:37] | based on the creepy-ass people who work here. | 讲述在这里工作的怪人 |
[02:44] | OK. Here. | 好吧 不拍了 |
[02:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:48] | Gone. | 收起来了 |
[02:50] | Ok. | 好了 |
[02:51] | – I gotta pee. I’ll be right back. – Yeah, yeah. | -我得去撒尿 马上回来 -好的 |
[02:54] | It was a good show. | 节目很不错 |
[02:57] | Can you pee for me too? | 你能帮我也尿尿吗 |
[03:10] | What do you think? Feeling haunted? | 你们觉得怎么样 感觉到闹鬼了吗 |
[03:13] | I’m not, ’cause that stuff is bullshit! | 我没有 因为这玩意就是扯淡 |
[03:16] | I’m just pissed this place doesn’t have… | 我只是很生气这里没有… |
[03:19] | a pool. | 泳池 |
[03:25] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[03:54] | Fuck. | 操 |
[03:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:59] | So… | 那个 |
[04:01] | I just came back to the room and everything was just… | 我刚回到房间 一切都… |
[04:06] | perfect. | 很完美 |
[04:10] | So… violating. | 好侵犯人啊 |
[04:24] | So fucked! | 真操蛋 |
[04:31] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[04:36] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[04:43] | Who’s in here? | 谁在里面 |
[04:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:04] | Kyle? | 凯尔吗 |
[05:12] | Who are you? You work here? | 你是谁 你是这里的员工吗 |
[05:21] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:23] | You need to… | 你得… |
[05:26] | You need to leave my room. | 你得离开我的房间 |
[05:28] | I’m reporting you. | 我要举报你 |
[05:30] | You guys are taking this haunting shit way too far. | 你们把闹鬼做过头了 |
[05:43] | Seriously, I’m not playing. | 我不是说着玩的 |