时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Thing about that staircase, | 那条楼梯的独特之处在于 |
[00:19] | apparently it had its own dimension. | 它显然拥有自己的维度 |
[00:23] | Lot of people talked about going down, | 很多人都说想下去 |
[00:24] | that they wanted to see it for themselves. | 亲眼看看 |
[00:27] | See if the legend was true. | 看传说是不是真的 |
[00:31] | And afterwards, they all said the same thing. | 事后他们都说了同样的话 |
[00:34] | The ones who could say anything at all. | 那些还能说话的人 |
[00:37] | They couldn’t resist it. | 他们忍不住 |
[00:41] | Couldn’t turn back. | 无法回头 |
[00:55] | Mallory! | 玛洛莉 |
[00:58] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[01:03] | It’s like being compelled to keep descending… | 就好像他们被迫一直往下走 |
[01:06] | despite the fear. | 尽管内心充满恐惧 |
[01:11] | Down, down, down… | 下去 下去 下去 |
[01:15] | Mallory! | 玛洛莉 |
[01:17] | – Is she OK? – Just wait here. | -她没事吧 -在这等着 |
[01:22] | Hey, you! Get away from there! | 你们 离那里远点 |
[01:26] | – Liam? – No, it’s OK. | -利亚姆 -不 没事的 |
[01:28] | This is a private estate. | 这里是私有地 |
[01:30] | It’s just that my little brother dropped his toy down these stairs | 我弟弟的玩偶掉到楼梯下面了 |
[01:32] | and we can’t leave without it. | 没捡到我们不能走 |
[01:33] | No, you’re already leaving. And, you! I warned you. | 不 你们给我立刻离开 还有你 我警告你 |
[01:38] | Never come here again. | 别再来这里 |
[01:41] | OK, look… | 好了 听着 |
[01:43] | my mother gave my little brother that toy before she died | 那玩偶是我妈临终前给我弟弟的 |
[01:46] | and it means everything to him and we can’t leave without it. | 那对他意义重大 我们必须捡到它才走 |
[01:50] | – Go. – You don’t understand. | -快走 -你不明白 |
[01:54] | You… don’t understand. | 是你不明白 |
[01:58] | My sister’s down there. | 我姐姐还在下面 |
[02:14] | It’s got her. | 它抓到她了 |
[02:23] | You, make sure this… | 你 确保… |
[02:26] | rope is still tight around that stump. | 这条绳子紧捆在树桩上 |
[02:30] | Now, if I stop walking, you yank on that rope. | 如果我停下不走了 你就用力扯绳子 |
[02:34] | Both of you, both of you. | 你们两个一起扯 |
[02:40] | But do not… | 但千万… |
[02:42] | do not let me stop. | 千万别让我停下 |
[02:45] | – Understood? – Yeah. | -明白了吗 -嗯 |
[04:40] | Come here… | 过来 |
[05:13] | Pull! Pull! | 拉 快拉 |
[05:50] | Mallory had a hard time after that. | 之后玛洛莉很不好过 |
[05:54] | Panic attacks, hallucinations. | 恐慌发作 出现幻觉 |
[05:58] | Moved away since she was old enough to leave. | 等到了足够离家的年龄 她就搬走了 |
[06:05] | Legend has it what you see down there is hell. | 据说你在下面看到的是地狱 |
[06:10] | Your personal hell, whatever that is. | 你个人的地狱 不管那是什么 |
[06:13] | It’s different for everybody. | 每个人看到的都不一样 |
[06:17] | Mal? | 小玛 |
[06:20] | Mal, come on. | 小玛 拜托 |
[06:21] | Mallory, please. | 玛洛莉 求你了 |
[06:25] | Mallory? Mal, Mal! | 玛洛莉 小玛 小玛 |
[06:32] | Uh, thank you, sir! | 谢谢你 先生 |
[06:40] | Sometimes, the old man comes to the rescue, sometimes he doesn’t. | 有时老头来救人 有时他不出现 |
[06:45] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[06:47] | You talk to a 100 different people, | 你问100个人 |
[06:48] | you get a 100 different answers. | 会得到100个不同的答案 |
[06:49] | He is a ghost, he is some kind of guardian angel. | 他是幽灵 是守护天使 |
[06:58] | But one thing they all say… | 但他们都会说 |
[07:01] | he vanishes… | 他消失了 |
[07:07] | it’s like he never existed at all. | 就好像他根本没存在过 |
[07:22] | Mallory… | 玛洛莉 |
[07:26] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[07:29] | she got off easy. | 她算安然逃脱了 |
[07:37] | Whatever little Aiden saw down there, did him in. | 小艾登在下面看见的东西把他击垮了 |
[07:53] | I heard that poor kid barely ever left his room again. | 我听说那可怜的孩子几乎没再踏出过房门 |
[08:05] | Lunch time, little bro. | 该吃午饭了 弟弟 |
[08:17] | It’s your favorite, Aiden. | 是你最喜欢吃的 艾登 |
[08:23] | Listen… | 听着 |
[08:26] | I don’t wanna freak you out by talking about this, | 我不想说这些吓坏你 |
[08:29] | but growing up, my friends and me, | 不过小时候 我和朋友们 |
[08:32] | we heard lots of stories about the old Maltby Cemetery | 我们听过很多关于老莫特比公墓的故事 |
[08:36] | We just laughed it off, you know how it is with local legends. | 我们只是一笑置之 你知道那些本地传说的 |
[08:39] | Every town has one. | 每个小镇都有一个 |
[08:44] | Kids make things up all the time just to spook each other. | 孩子们总爱编故事 就为了吓唬彼此 |
[08:49] | I never let it get to me… | 我从没被这些吓着 |
[08:51] | till I heard what happened to those… | 直到我听说了… |
[08:55] | Gretche kids. | 格雷切尔家孩子的遭遇 |