时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Every state has its folklore, tall tales and legends, | 每个州都有自己的民间传说 怪谈和神话 |
[00:05] | but sometimes there is a darker story, | 但有时有更阴暗的故事 |
[00:08] | a tale not so much told as whispered. | 不能明说 只能耳语 |
[00:53] | No questions. | 不准问问题 |
[01:16] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[01:34] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[02:46] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[03:11] | – Jump. – No. | -跳下去 -不要 |
[03:15] | Hannah… you’re almost there. | 汉娜 你快到了 |
[03:19] | No. | 不要 |
[03:56] | Hannah Stolsfiss… | 我是汉娜·斯托斯菲斯 |
[03:58] | I’m– I’m sorry. Can you speak up? | 不好意思 你能大点声吗 |
[04:00] | I’m looking for Hannah Sullivan. | 我要找汉娜·沙利文 |
[04:04] | Sorry, no. T– This is. | 抱歉 我就是 |
[04:06] | Thank God. OK, I know you don’t do fieldwork, | 谢天谢地 我知道你一般不出外勤 |
[04:09] | but you’re the only engineer to answer. | 但只有你一个工程师接电话 |
[04:11] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[04:12] | It’s Blake Bendtner. | 我是布莱克·本特纳 |
[04:13] | I’m with the power department. | 我是供电局的 |
[04:14] | I work in maintenance with your boss. | 我和你上司负责维修工作 |
[04:17] | – You know what time it is? 1- 2:17 a.M. | -你知道现在几点了吗 -0点17分 |
[04:20] | Grab your gear and two Red Bulls. We got an emergency. | 拿上工具和两罐红牛 我们有紧急情况 |
[04:43] | 汉娜·沙利文 工程学士学位 | |
[05:21] | Take 140th Avenue to Banwell Bridge. | 走第140大道到班维尔大桥 |
[05:40] | Rerouting. | 正在修改路线 |
[06:17] | Over here. | 在这边 |
[06:20] | I needed you, like, yesterday. The hell have you been? | 等你好久了 你跑哪去了 |
[06:24] | – Got lost. – You get the Red Bull? | -迷路了 -你带红牛了吗 |
[06:28] | You have no idea how much taurine I have | 你不知道我得喝下多少提神饮料 |
[06:29] | to ingest to keep this motor running. | 才能保持头脑清醒 |
[06:31] | Found some in my fridge. | 我在冰箱里找到一些 |
[06:34] | No, it’s… birkin brand. | 不 这是伯金牌 |
[06:50] | I should tell you, I– I– | 我该告诉你 我… |
[06:51] | I have never worked on one of these rigs before. | 我从没在这种铁塔上工作过 |
[06:52] | Well, today is your lucky day. | 那今天就是你的幸运日 |
[06:56] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 今晚会很漫长 |
[06:58] | – What about backup in Des Moines? – They are two hours out. | -得梅因的支援呢 -他们来这儿要两小时 |
[07:00] | We’re up to our ankles in shit crick here. | 我们情况紧急 粪溪已经没过脚踝了 |
[07:02] | The longer we stand here chit chatting about it, | 我们站在这儿闲聊得越久 |
[07:05] | further we drift down shit river towards shit falls. | 就越随着粪河流向屎尿瀑布 |
[07:09] | – So we got comm problems? – We got three issues. | -通讯出问题了吗 -有三个问题 |
[07:12] | First, is all communications are down, we got no anemometer data, | 第一 所有通讯系统中断 没有风速计数据 |
[07:16] | no wind speed readings, OK? | 没有风速读数 |
[07:18] | Two, we got a yaw here, the blades are out of alignment. | 第二 出现偏航 叶片没对齐 |
[07:21] | That means if that sucker gets hit with the right gust of wind… | 这意味着如果那倒霉蛋被阵风正好撞上… |
[07:25] | You ever seen one of those YouTube | 你有没有在油管上看过 |
[07:26] | compilation videos on turbine fails? | 风车事故的合集视频 |
[07:29] | – No. – Well, I have. | -没有 -我看过 |
[07:32] | They got one, looks like somebody chucked | 有一个视频看起来就像有人 |
[07:34] | an M18 into a ceiling fan. | 把手枪装到吊扇上 |
[07:36] | What’s issue three? | 第三个问题是什么 |
[07:38] | ‘Bout half an hour, megastorm hits. | 大约半小时后会有超级风暴 |
[07:40] | A local meteorologist is predicting 20 to 30 mile per hour winds, | 一个本地气象学者预测风速达到每小时20至30英里 |
[07:44] | but he’s always wrong, so I’m guessing 40. | 但他总预测错 所以我猜会达到40英里 |
[07:47] | We’re gonna be rocking and rolling up there | 我们会在上面被吹得摇摆不定 |
[07:49] | like a cocaine fueled carnival cruise line | 就像加入了可卡因的嘉年华邮轮 |
[07:51] | and that’s if we’re lucky. | 这还算走运的 |
[07:52] | – Ok. – All right, so all you gotta do is just basically fix everything. | -好吧 -你要做的就是把坏的地方都修好 |
[07:56] | OK? I’ll get you up there. | 知道吗 我带你上去 |
[07:58] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[08:01] | Where is the malfunction? | 故障在哪里 |
[08:04] | Where do you think it is? | 你以为在哪儿 |
[08:06] | Top of the world. | 世界之巅 |